Speaker 1: Hello guys. Merry Christmas. Guys. It's our Christmas episode. It's the big Christmas finale.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not what we just did that. Oh it's your birthday episode.
Speaker 1: Oh it's my birthday, guys. I try to act like that doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: I like, actually literally hate attention on my birthday. It freaks me the fuck out, Like I've always found it embarrassing. If you can go to anybody I went to school with, I never made a like a big fuss about my birthday. I never told anybody was my birthday. But then it was even more sad because people would like through the day, like at least one teacher would be like, oh, it's Aenya's birthday, and then everybody would turn to me and be like, why didn't you say that, Like you're so weird, And then they'd like overshower me and compliment and nice things for my birthday, and I would get so uncomfortable. I'd be like, I literally avoided this so hard, and now you're like forcing me into celebrating in front of everybody, and I feel really uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: You're gonna feel really terrible when no one comments happy birthday on your ig posts.
Speaker 1: So i'd be happy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: What's also crazy is I post on my birthday every single year and I don't want to do it, but I feel like I've kept up this like like tradition that I know when I'm older, I'm gonna look back and be like, oh, on my little birthday posts.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I have to do it. But every time I do it, I literally feel sick.
Speaker 4: I feel like, for me, birthdays are like the one time of year I'm actually noticed, Like no one really sees me.
Speaker 2: I don't think that beyond my birthdays.
Speaker 4: So when I do get that birthday attention, I savor it and it lasts me an entire year, but it's split in half because of my dumb ass twin sister.
Speaker 1: Oh that is pretty annoying.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, but yeah, I love my birthday.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: Jrews, like I think it. Are we doing the birthday shot?
Speaker 2: I don't know if we're allowed. We we have to blur me taking the shot just because.
Speaker 1: Like yeah with us, so we're gonna kai turned thirty this year?
Speaker 6: No I don't. Oh, oh fuck, that's so gross.
Speaker 2: That's like two years old, Like that's literally two years old?
Speaker 1: Is it alcoholic? Shelf stable.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so gross, but I'll take some. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The cameras and audio.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they were rolling, but earlier Kai said I love like drinking because it's like a Pavlo response because he knows he's gonna feel normal, and I don't think that is normal.
Speaker 6: That's why I just feel I'm like, oh, I feel happy.
Speaker 1: I'll side with you. It's fun, like I feel you bro like it's awesome.
Speaker 3: I already have no social cues, and then when I drink, they go even further down the gutter. And then I always wake up and I'm like, oh my god, I spoke way too much and I said way too much about myself and I'm really scared.
Speaker 1: And nobody even remembers because everybody else was drunk, so it's okay.
Speaker 2: Also, well, happy birthday, thank you.
Speaker 3: While we were in Big Bear, we all like every time we go to Big Bear, so we do like a secret Santa like friends Christmas every year, and last year this kind of started trickling in, like this vibe of nobody really wanting to drink, like and we're all realizing we're just getting to the age that getting like completely fucked up is not as fun because we're all like we're gonna have to like do stuff like we have to wake up tomorrow and that sounds like so painful and I'm not kidding. We all like went to the liquor store, we got our alcohol, and we were like, yes, tonight, we're gonna get fucked up. We got back to the house and two hours had passed, and we all like for the two hours, were like, all right, let's take a shot.
Speaker 1: Let's take a shot, and.
Speaker 3: Then like three people would stand up and then be like the rest of us would be like no, I really don't want to, and we would all stand around and it took like three hours for us finally to get alcohol in ours and.
Speaker 1: It was really darring because I was like, wow.
Speaker 3: We are we are fully grown adults now, like there's no denying it, and like the idea of getting like blasted for no.
Speaker 6: Reason, I'm trying to get blasted for no reason period.
Speaker 1: Well you have Drew, so.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well there's always reasons.
Speaker 2: It's true, thank you. Okay.
Speaker 4: So to start off this episode Andy's Birthday Extravaganza, I wanted to talk about the girl that faked that she could only walk a normal backwards.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing.
Speaker 7: Yes, I thought you were even like described gypsy Rose for a saying for the girl who said she can only go off backwards.
Speaker 2: No, that's a that's a literal real thing, like she.
Speaker 3: Acting like her legs were turned backwards like her parents hard to walk backwards. Also brilliant idea, I'm doing that with my kid, she had, like I'm telling my kid they can only crawl.
Speaker 2: That is a genius idea.
Speaker 4: No, she had this like disorder that she made after she got a vaccine where she like would speak in a British accent. It's in after she got a flu shot and it's called dystonia. And then she got like a news story for her name is like Desiree Jennings or something like that, which sounds made up, but she like and it could not be that girl. But I know for a fact there was a girl who had a full on news story where she would like run forward, or she would she would start off walking backwards and then she'd turn around and try to run, and then she just fully faked like she had this like muscle disorder that like she would like shake a bunch. I remember it came out as it was a news This was like decades ago.
Speaker 6: It wasn't it like in Australia or something.
Speaker 2: Probably it was.
Speaker 6: It was maybe she just had an Australia ACCSS.
Speaker 2: That's what it was like. But it was like probably ten or twelve years ago.
Speaker 1: So they she was lying or what.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they came out that she was faking the whole time, and everyone in there and I believe that I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, did she do this in her social circles? Are only on camera? Because like everyone was gonna say.
Speaker 3: She only did on camera, like she had real GE's behind her, because like I would have snitched immediately, Like I really would have been like bitch, I would have recorded her the inside. I saw her walking norm and be like bitch, this bitch is a liar, Like fuck her, I.
Speaker 1: Want her dad.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was like this big thing where she just faked walking backwards for like a year or two of her life for what because she got on the news. She probably made a fucking bag dude while she was doing it. It didn't come out until like years later that it wasn't real because all these doctors were like, Bro, that's not how dystonia works.
Speaker 2: Like why are you claiming that.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a Playboy cardio album? Like Dystonia doesn't sound like a real.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just wanted to briefly touch on her because.
Speaker 3: To her and if you get the chance, why briefly you know you know what I mean, you idiots?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's hitting his head against the wall.
Speaker 2: Stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid.
Speaker 6: True, calm down.
Speaker 4: Those are my favorite fucking videos when the girl catches the guy for cheating and like, I'm fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Believe me, I fucking stupid up stupid up stupid up stupid up stupid up stupid.
Speaker 3: Like at that point, why not just take it to the chest and be like, yeah, bitch.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, like fuck you.
Speaker 3: Like if somebody put a camera on me in a moment like that, I think I would turn into like the evilest person ever.
Speaker 1: I'd be like and your pussy sinks? Now what?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Like I would become the worst person ever?
Speaker 4: Is I wrote a note down in the car where I just like thought about like anytime I like this isn't specifically you, but there have been a couple of times where I'm just like holy shit, like and you like can like turn on a switch and say like the meanest thing possible, like in like a in a funny way. And I was just thinking about like times that's happened, and I wrote down something that you would say, and you tell me if you would say it or not.
Speaker 3: Okay, this isn't helping my bitch roomers, my bitch allegation.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's like always fun oh.
Speaker 1: No, for my birthday, let's call me a bitch.
Speaker 4: It's never never not funny. Oh my god, like literally everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, what I will say is I'm good at like holding my tongue.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: There are moments where like I'll be in like a like a funny cat like caddy back and forth with somebody, and I'll think of something that's literally not funny, that's just mean, and I will hold it back like I literally.
Speaker 7: Did to Josiah in front of Josh and Christian and Lucas while we were in Big Bear, and he said something to me that actually pissed me off, and I thought of the meanest thing I could think of, and then he walked away, and I told Josh and like Drew or Josh and Christian and we were all cracking up and we were like, yeah, we don't need to say that to him.
Speaker 3: And then he came back and he was like, what did y'all say? And I was like, oh, I just like made something up. But he was like that's stupid and left, and I was like, Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Let him think he was. I started getting caddy this week and he jo a caddy girl.
Speaker 1: Joe Sia literally will say the craziest shade.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hello, okay, so this is what I have. I hope your cock falls off and you slip in the blood and crack your head open and you never fully recover, so your parents have to feed and bathe you like a baby until you rode away. And then yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Literally said something like that recently. We're gonna have to bleep this.
Speaker 3: Because it's like too specific, but I literally to Ryan, I was like, yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: I have Yeah, No, we know, we must.
Speaker 2: It's only suspect if we bleep it.
Speaker 1: No, let it be suspect. We had to bleep a blur in my mouth, and I'm like actually terrified.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm being like, wait, what was that Demi Levado movie when she was like in a Disney movie and she was in secret service, like she was being protected.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Why did they make that, Like why was she actually being hunted? Like that's kind of like fearful, like that's it's me.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's a that was actually like so that's like I.
Speaker 6: Was perfect, Like that was it's the drunk episode Party White.
Speaker 1: We're all drunk except Drew because Drew's better than I said.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't shot me in that to make.
Speaker 1: You like drunk, my love, like should force him drink alcohol, like you should drink more. We're not gonna let you drive home to you.
Speaker 2: You don't want me to be drunk. You don't want me to be drunk. You want to see me fucking drunk.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be like a fun thing and now you're just gonna Oh my god, okay stop stop Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Okay, you should actually grab it because that's.
Speaker 2: This is why you're not allowed to I need to breathe.
Speaker 1: This is why you're not allowed to drink. Stop Like does that not taste bad? Like stop it?
Speaker 2: Fuck you?
Speaker 4: Well, that was only like eighteen shots, like you're gonna die, like you're not gonna like make.
Speaker 6: Did you drink like a third of the bottle?
Speaker 2: And y'all are bitches and like you probably couldn't even drink a fifth of the bottles.
Speaker 1: Why would we want to drink a fifth of a bottle like that?
Speaker 6: Because I would want to drink a bottle.
Speaker 1: I guess a bottle isn't that?
Speaker 2: Should we do?
Speaker 1: I agree with you guys. I'm not gonna be the outler, like I don't want to be like left out?
Speaker 2: Should we do this on you or me? I don't know. We have a BAC reader. I am like actually a little drunk off that shot, Like actually.
Speaker 1: Should I do it on myself? Okay? To prove that we are drinking? I don't know why we're doing this, honestly, I just thought it'd be fun. I've never had this.
Speaker 3: I was honestly high at fuck on Amazon and I found a breathalyzer and I keep watching videos of people getting pulled over and like hitting a breathalyzer. And I saw this girl who they were like they were like hit it, hit it, and she kept sucking on it, and like she kept sucking on it like it was a fucking like box mod babe, and they were just like no.
Speaker 1: Below on it below, and we were gonna do a whole bit. But when now we're.
Speaker 3: Dude, it smells it actually smells like cream pie, Like, Okay, I'm gonna do this, so while.
Speaker 2: You do that, I just relapsed. You, I just relapsed. This is my new vape.
Speaker 1: It feels like I'm in a hook a lounge.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna do this. Okay, let's see what we read.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 1: I'm actually scared.
Speaker 10: H that I don't know what I don't know what the legal limit is because like the thing is a bit like me.
Speaker 3: I will always take that fucking uber like you're weird at if you get in your car, like after you drink, how do you motherfucker Hello, it's just showing off because it's the eighest it's ever read.
Speaker 6: Point one one oh legal limitus point oh eight, yeah.
Speaker 3: Bitch, so I'd be going to jail rightfully. So oh it's saying twenty seconds. There's no way that's real. Okay, Actually, how do they expect anybody to blow in this for this long?
Speaker 1: Like I'm genuinely shocked. You're gonna have the most accurate.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I'm like so lightheaded. I literally can't do that again.
Speaker 1: That's okay? Oh wait, I think I changed the mode, Like why is it doing that?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: I want to see what my reading is.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do if the cops gave this to me, I'd be like, here, let me, like, let me let me because I should be blowing.
Speaker 3: Like this is weird, Like it should be blowing like triple Zeros and I don't know.
Speaker 4: What it's doing that have I told this story on the podcast of when I blew Triple Zeros and the cops try to go.
Speaker 3: I just thought of somebody doing this and being drunk as fuck behind the wheel and fainting after doing it because you have to put what are they gonna put your like faint body in jail?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I am perfectly the legal limit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, But that is crazy.
Speaker 3: You only took a shot and that's where you're at. It is insane how much it like differs from person to person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, imagine you post a baby picture and it flops like your baby's bored and you posted on your IG and it just flops down.
Speaker 3: Did imagine you like make an ID account for your baby and it flops like it gets like two hundred followers. But that's so embarrassing, Like would you tell your baby, like, would you be like hey, like when they're eight, would you.
Speaker 1: Be like, hey, by the way, I made you an ig when you were two, and like nobody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't laugh, you didn't have the Gerber laugh, so nobody fucked with you.
Speaker 1: I genuinely think if I did anything.
Speaker 3: Other than weed, I would die, Like I can barely handle weed, like I always think speaking of my birthday, I always think of last year on my birthday when I got so high and like my tolerance was still really low last year, and I got so high that I felt the effects where I was like, I literally this has to be so similar to what psychedelics do to the average person, because I felt so like intimately connected to everybody around me. And when we were at that dinner, like and we were on the drive home and listening to Gentle on my mind, I felt so emotional and I was just like sobbing in the car, and I got upstairs and I was like just sobbing in the house. And I always think about that because I'm like that is proof enough that I don't need to do a psychedelic or anything other than weed, because I think I would like, actually, like, I genuinely think I would overtake the world, like I would like unlock something like so deep that no human needs to like have.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that's my birthday memory. And I don't know what we're gonna do this year.
Speaker 3: It's probably not gonna live up to that, honestly, because nobody gives a fuck about me.
Speaker 1: I also saw an article that.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, people born in January like don't get enough love for their birthday, And I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I saw you don't get enough gifts. Get you a gift every year, and I you do damn well.
Speaker 4: NEAR think I got you the best gift, if not the best gift she ever got.
Speaker 3: You did, and I still think about, like, I feel so bad about my reaction.
Speaker 2: It literally hurt me so bad.
Speaker 1: So we went to Big Bear.
Speaker 3: We did our secret Santa, and Josh got me a Nike tech set, which I've been wanting for so long.
Speaker 2: Your secret what?
Speaker 1: Oh of course, yeah, I don't think I've ever mentioned that.
Speaker 3: But he got me a Nike tech set, and I was so shocked. By it that I literally was like, like I like and also like once I put it on, something in locked to me and I danced all fucking night in that damn tech set and I felt amazing and Drew got me a life thought that looks like me, and it is awesome.
Speaker 2: I have like I got it custom to be there.
Speaker 1: I have ten times more photos of that than I do have my tech set.
Speaker 2: Like I know your iPhone background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it literally is my background.
Speaker 2: You have a video of you in the tech set dancing around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's also because like that was the first time I got drunk with friends in so long.
Speaker 1: But my background is my blithe doll that looks like me and I love herself just.
Speaker 2: Like her TI.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's in the room right.
Speaker 2: Oh you saw it, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was maybe the best gift I have ever gotten, you know, and it was so fucking expensive. The girl was lit like she like walked me through the whole process, like.
Speaker 1: The tattoo makes it everything.
Speaker 3: Because that was the other thing is I was thinking about it because I was like talking to Ryan, I was like, I feel bad that my reaction wasn't as like vibrant. But once I like put her in the other dress and saw her tattoos and cut her bangs. I was like, oh my god, this is so weird. It's literally a little me. And then I put her up on the window. For the rest of the Boo Bear trip.
Speaker 5: She was sitting in the sun, she was was hanging.
Speaker 1: I put her to bed. I have a video of me putting her to bed.
Speaker 3: I didn't close her eyes, so she looks really scary in that video and I won't post it.
Speaker 1: But I love that doll so much and if it's above my bead.
Speaker 3: But I literally want to, like I want to get into crazy, like I want to get her like boots. I literally ordered a dress that looks like her dress so I could take a picture with her.
Speaker 4: Like I like literally want like a County Blathe doll for me, not of myself, but I want to.
Speaker 1: Get one that all sound really scared.
Speaker 4: You know, they should not exist. They don't like boys playing with dolls.
Speaker 6: Dolls with both of you guys.
Speaker 2: What what what do you do with them?
Speaker 6: They're just for me though, like for you, how they're just for me?
Speaker 2: Like to look at her.
Speaker 6: I don't want to talk about that, but I just wanted to share because you're it's topical. You're waiting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're not going to give detail, why like bring it up.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter what I do with the dolls or like where we go.
Speaker 1: You're already having sex with Drew.
Speaker 2: You don't have to have a doll dolls with you.
Speaker 1: Wait, you bring them places?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we go on trips and but again, it doesn't matter. I was just saying, like, oh, I also made it all of you guys, and it's like photorealistic of both.
Speaker 1: Years, photo realistic.
Speaker 2: It's what I got. Josh, I'm gonna go get it. He has to go get it from the car. I told him he didn't have to that he wants to. But I got Josh a goaded.
Speaker 1: I literally am drunk enough that I don't know what you got him.
Speaker 2: Right when you see it, you're going to be gagged.
Speaker 4: But let's just say like, I love the people in my life and I remember everything they say to me, and I just hold the relationships I have very close to my heart, and everybody is special to me. Kai and Ya a little less than everybody else.
Speaker 2: But I love you. Yeah, just just.
Speaker 6: I honestly I'll take it there.
Speaker 1: I know if you're on my level then, like, you're pretty up there.
Speaker 4: You're just as special to me. That's every single person in my life.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think what you want.
Speaker 6: Sorry, can.
Speaker 3: Also like I literally keep thinking about in Big Bear, Like we all did this thing in the Secret Santa circle where we were like, okay, everybody closed your eyes and the person who got you the gift will just get up, and we went in a circle.
Speaker 1: Oh, you did get the best gift.
Speaker 2: I got the best gift. I got it.
Speaker 6: That is so sick.
Speaker 2: I got a doll made of Josh Jay Gangsta.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 6: That is so sick.
Speaker 1: It is really good. Also, Josh had please turn your chair right now.
Speaker 3: I saw a TikTok of somebody who stole a bit of the chair from the pop up and they were like me, when I'm spending the night with a piece of drue chair and it was like like the berries or something, and they were like playing with it in their bed and it was like, roll around.
Speaker 2: You need to send that to me because that's fucking awesome. Yeah. I also ripped off pieces of the chair and gave it to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when we were sitting around for Secret Sannah, we were like, Okay, we're just gonna go in like a carousel motion, so nobody knows who got anybody. And when he got to Lucas, I had gotten Lucas that year or this year, and we.
Speaker 1: Were all sitting around in my like I was completely sober.
Speaker 3: It was like the middle of the afternoon, and everybody was like, who got Lucas.
Speaker 1: I was just like like looking around. I was like, oh my god, I'm literally right. That as fun because we're sitting here and we're all like who got him? And then I started feeling the feeling like, oh my god, nobody got Lucas a gift.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, I was one who got him his fucking gifts and he loved it that.
Speaker 1: Actually I got it.
Speaker 2: It was so good it was.
Speaker 1: It's so it's.
Speaker 4: So like you could get Lucas like a pile of ship with googly eyes on it and he would love it, like he is so funny.
Speaker 3: No, but my gift was fucking lit. Yeah, like a picture of it. But I got him an air Bra shirt with this on it, which like.
Speaker 1: I don't think he cares about this picture as much as I do.
Speaker 6: I think you did show me.
Speaker 3: I got him an airbrush with that on the front. He literally was so happy.
Speaker 1: We'll insert the video of him like literally geeking over it, tad it around and he loved it so much And what a gorgeous little time. And I love my friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we like kind of just sat inside. We played charades for literally too. That was so fucking It was fun as fuck, Like we need to all get together, like when we do karaoke night.
Speaker 1: Like birthday, we play charades again.
Speaker 2: Have you played charades?
Speaker 1: Kai?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've played charades.
Speaker 1: Because it was alive before there were phones.
Speaker 4: Like we all need somewhere, we you guys, I guess we were, but yeah, we all need.
Speaker 2: To play that because it's fun as it's crazy.
Speaker 8: Fuck.
Speaker 1: No, we were generation of iPhone come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so sick.
Speaker 6: I also love how you believed that you said it and you're like I got his ass. I got his old dusty ass.
Speaker 3: And bitch I owned an iPod touch it was still called touch because that was amazing, like that you called.
Speaker 2: Eye touch No no oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, never mind.
Speaker 2: That must have been a nor cal thing or something.
Speaker 4: But for uh, well, did you all have the emoji app before you could text emojis? And I just had an app of the emojis, and I would scroll through it and look at it because I love collecting little things and I love that goddamn app. Someone out there knows what I'm talking about, but like.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that one.
Speaker 2: I didn't have texting, so I just would look at the emoji.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I had an I Touch, but my phone for a long time I had an Android, like I had a Samsung phone, And that's why I like on my phone now. I still like to swipe the text and have that, especially when I have nails because I used to have Samsung phones like.
Speaker 2: An ANDROIDO grew text green text?
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh did you know they're getting rid of green text? Basically like yeah, they're all getting Yeah, like you're gonna be able to I know you're gonna be able to read, Like I got.
Speaker 1: To kiss classicism. Goodbye. We fixed, we fixed, We have solved everything.
Speaker 4: We're watching this show called The Trust and the kid got on there and was like I'm a millionaires and uh then like kind of was victimizing himself for being a millionaire, but he was also really.
Speaker 3: Just the craziest vibe I've ever seen, Like, Okay, we shouldn't spoil it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I won't spoil it.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you after, or we'll show you the scene after. But it is kid like.
Speaker 3: It is literally like you could have written that into a comedy sketch because he said exactly what you should not say to somebody who didn't come from money.
Speaker 2: It was like, literally.
Speaker 1: I never had to steal.
Speaker 2: I like, can't relate to you. I can't relate to you.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It was so bad.
Speaker 6: Because as watched the Jinks.
Speaker 1: No that reality TV.
Speaker 6: Or it's really good, I want to spoil it. Basically, it's about like this guy, like whether or not he murdered someone, and it all leads up to this episode where at the end he goes to the bathroom and he's like, yeah, I fucking murdered that bitch and I saw that.
Speaker 2: I've seen that clip. Dude, he killed someone. And then he thought his he didn't know.
Speaker 4: His microphone was still on after doing like this interview saying he didn't kill him, and he was peeing in the.
Speaker 2: Bathroom and was like, wait, is this really murdered?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's real, and he's like, yeah, I fucking murdered that bitch, Like they're all dead like blah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. And he was like mumbling to himself.
Speaker 6: Entire documentary or they're trying to catch him. And then on the last week where they're filming it, his love is on and he goes to the bathroom and he admits to everything and like a weird schizophrenic ru Yeah, it was so so fucking.
Speaker 3: He was so I thought himself I had to talk to himself about it.
Speaker 2: He was saying like, oh, they all know, they all know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and what I love is like that's kind of relatable. I feel like I've talked to myself when I thought I was alone and like admitted ship. Yeah, it's just like I don't know. It's such like a.
Speaker 2: Funny thing, dude.
Speaker 4: It was so weird last time Kay thought he was alone and I was standing outside the bathroom and he said, I fucking love Drew. I love him, And I was like, Kai, like.
Speaker 2: You love me.
Speaker 4: It's purely like I have love for you and I love you like as a friend, but like you love me.
Speaker 6: Well it's not you heard it, but it was through the I said I love Drew's whole.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't think so I feel like you would have picked up on that. That's what he said.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, it just sounded like he said he loved me.
Speaker 1: Also, that just reminded me.
Speaker 2: I've like, Okay, it's easy to catch feeling.
Speaker 4: Catch it's easy to catch feelings, not flights, or catch flights not feelings.
Speaker 6: I just know it's bubblegum pink.
Speaker 1: E motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Where was my response to that?
Speaker 3: What was my how would we know.
Speaker 4: Catch feelings not flights or fuck, catch flights not feelings.
Speaker 6: I just know it's bubblegum pink.
Speaker 2: Uh No, it's purple, like lean.
Speaker 1: Dude, whoa Well. Today at the gym, I was watching this video.
Speaker 3: And I try not to watch like murder investigations anymore because I think they're so bad for you, and like it does make me feel a little weird because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, somebody literally died in this, but I like watch them.
Speaker 3: But I was watching one today that actually, like I couldn't believe this man killed his grandpa and and then he called the police and he was like, oh, it's a veteran, like he's my grandpa.
Speaker 1: It was in self defense whatever, and the police.
Speaker 3: I kind of believed him because they were like, oh, okay, like he probably had like a PTSD freak out whatever, bitch, he pulled his grandpa's ears out of his pockets.
Speaker 1: Like he literally was like. They were like, and where's your uncle? And he was like, oh, my uncle, where's my uncle?
Speaker 3: And he pulled out his grandpa's ear and the police officers looked over and they were like, oh, can we take a picture of that? And he literally held out his grandpa's ears like he was like doing like an ASMR or like a makeup tutorial, like he literally.
Speaker 1: Held him out and was like, yeah, it's my grandpa's ears.
Speaker 3: And that freaked me out because I was like, damn, I feel like I've watched a lot of like crazy shit, but for somebody to pull someone's ears out like bitch, that was fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: And then I just ran to a song I really liked, like as if nothing happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like you falling asleep to someone being beheaded, like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I actually did, like finally finish the murder investigation.
Speaker 1: Stop motherfucker. I believed it.
Speaker 9: God, I am so embarrassed at the idea that I am like drunk on camera right now because every time I wake up from being drunk, I'm like, oh my god, what if I slurred my words a little bit?
Speaker 1: And I'm so scared that I'm slurring right.
Speaker 3: Now and that I'm going to have to wake up and listen to this And it's freaking me the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Should I tell the about the Tom Holland bit? I did?
Speaker 1: I hated that?
Speaker 2: Okay, So we went to a diner at throw.
Speaker 3: And I can't wait to like throw the video up on screen because you can see me thinking, like I don't think I've ever blinked that heard in my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I we went ax throwing and then there was like a diner in the same parking lot, and I was like we were all.
Speaker 2: Like, let's go get food, Like, let's go get food.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, I have like a bunch of food at the house, so I'm not gonna eat right now. And I went home and made like eighty chicken dinosaur chicken nuggets and like smiley fringe fries and like a hungry Jack two chicken fried steak with macaroni and cheese and ate fucking down.
Speaker 2: But at the I was like, I don't think I'm gonna eat and the waiter came over and was like, what does everybody want to eat? And I sat in my seat and I was like, hmm, like am I gonna get? Am I gonna get food?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Should I eat? Dude?
Speaker 1: He asked the table to He was like should I know? I shouldn't order?
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, actually I am gonna order. And I said, can I get the Tom Hollenberger hold the Spiders? And the dude was like yeah and started writing it down and I was like fuck, no, nevermind, like that was a joke. I'm sorry, it was not funny. And everybody's faces we were dead.
Speaker 3: None of us laughed, like we were in dead silent all like half of us at the table literally put our heads like into our hands and we were like, oh my god. And in the video you could see me slow blinket drew like eighteen times because I could feel.
Speaker 1: Like at first my thought process was like there's.
Speaker 3: No way he's taking this long to order, Like I was like yeah, just like I was like, if you're not gonna order, don't order with this man right now. And I was just looking at you and like blinking so much, like I literally.
Speaker 4: No, but you have to tell me like, can I get a Tom Hollenberger hold the spiders?
Speaker 2: Like that's a good joke?
Speaker 1: I all, no, it's not. And I've never heard that in my life. And I was so.
Speaker 2: Confused because I made it up.
Speaker 3: All of us, literally everybody at the table was like.
Speaker 2: Like, can I get the Wednesday adams Burgers hold the cobwebs like.
Speaker 1: And no, none of us he was gonna do it. And I saw your phone in your hand and I was like, why is he holding his spoone like that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I was recording. Yeah, I watched the video.
Speaker 1: Did you send it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Can I get the.
Speaker 2: Tom Hollenberger and hold the spiders?
Speaker 9: Do going?
Speaker 8: Wait? Is that like on the menu?
Speaker 3: All of us like dead silent, like none of us laugh to be bear like we are also like I will say, we didn't laugh because all of us were like, we don't want this waiter to feel like he's being fucking bullied. So all of us did want to laugh at Drew, but we were all like, we can't laugh right now. This waiter is gonna feel like he's being bullied.
Speaker 1: But all of us who are like this like not reaction.
Speaker 6: After you say it?
Speaker 4: Should I order I'm probably catch Probably can I get the Tom Hollenberger and hold the spiders?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can I get him?
Speaker 2: Can I get the breakfast burrito?
Speaker 1: And can I get a domestic beer? I'm sorry, Like we watch it.
Speaker 3: Look how much I blink while he's talking, Like it's actually insane.
Speaker 4: That was the equivalent of like my spray on bitches, Like.
Speaker 1: Like I'm literally looking at him.
Speaker 3: I don't think I blink that often in conversation, Like I think I was literally eating his words with my eyes and like trying to like process what was happening.
Speaker 6: Dude, It's like the funniest thing I've ever seen. I sort of.
Speaker 2: Can I get the Aquaman burger? Hold the Aqua?
Speaker 1: No, hold the Aqua?
Speaker 2: Guys losing and he loves that ship it.
Speaker 1: And ye Day and Joe and oh.
Speaker 3: Well, I decided that cheerleaders honestly get the privilege to be mean in high school because like that ship makes no sense. Like if I could do a bad flip on a bitch who I was beefing with, like you get the right to be a fucking cun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We were watching.
Speaker 4: The World's Cheer Competition two thousand and nine. Top Gun, Top Gun, supremacy, like they run shit like they're on top.
Speaker 2: We all know this. They're the best cheer group, point blank period.
Speaker 4: That's if you're a cheerleader, who you aspire to be or what team you aspire to be on, Like they're the goats like I said it, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said it, like it's like a were that's my take.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were watching the twenty nineteen like Competition Worlds or whatever it's called, and we were dying laughing because like, how the fuck is any of that shit?
Speaker 8: Like how do you do that?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 3: That is actually insane that they could like go to a bar and do that in the middle of a bar, like I wish. I like, I think this year I need to learn how to do a flip because imagine my body doing that, Like that would be so fucking funny if I was in the middle of like tenants and I just started flipping.
Speaker 1: Like can you imagine, Like if I was just.
Speaker 3: Talking to him, I was like, oh, hold my drink, hold on, and I just did a backflip Like that would be so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: But I actually think, like.
Speaker 3: If you can't do that as a kid, you can't do it as an adult, Like I don't think at twenty five years of age, I can tell you can learn how to do a backflip.
Speaker 2: You would be a flyer.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't even be doing all the flips on the ground. You'd be like being tossed in.
Speaker 3: It's gonna toss me in the air at tenants, Like y'all are gonna toss me up?
Speaker 1: Okay, fucking bleep that.
Speaker 2: Devin Lee Carlson and I.
Speaker 1: Could get Devin and Sydney to flip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll they'll be your base and Devon and Sydney will throw you up in the air and I'll be doing my standing.
Speaker 2: Fools standing fol Was that it's where they do like the quirkscrew flip.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Like, oh, that's that's what I thought about, though, was like bitches that do know how to backflip, specifically men just do it all the time, and like I can't even fault them for because like if I can't do all or not.
Speaker 3: See me the second camera got on me, I'd do a fucking backflip.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? That would be so annoying.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, oh, don't put it, like, don't take a picture of any she's gonna do a backflip. Liket a camera on her, Like, she's gonna do a fucking backflip, like because I see a camera and I immediately start to perform. Imagine if I could flip around like, I'd be flipping like a bitch, Like I'd be flipping crazy. So I think this year that's my goal. It's like, my three hobbies is learning lap steel guitar, learning how to.
Speaker 1: Wood carf, and backflipping. Yeah, and maybe training for me.
Speaker 2: Is training for the e MP to explode.
Speaker 4: She's gonna like barter wittled spoons and play lap steel guitar. When I was like sixteen, I begged my mom to buy me a vape online. She had no idea what it was, and she was so close to buying it for me. She was so close to then she was like, wait, no, I'm not buying you this shit, and I was like fuck. So we had my friend's older brother buy us a vape and he bought us like those shitty like o pen like now they're full of wheed oil, but back then they had like vape juice in them, and I'm not kidding. For like three months straight, I sat in the closet.
Speaker 2: Oh, Drew's in the closet, Drews in the closet, in the closet.
Speaker 4: One was gonna say that, My fucking god, everyone's already commenting it. But I sat in the closet for like three months and and practiced vape tricks like for three months straight. Like it was crazy, like I would because there was no airflow or draft, so I would just sit.
Speaker 2: In there and just like teach myself how to do like ghost.
Speaker 3: Any like tricks with a vape. Like if I hit that, like it would just make me want to throw off.
Speaker 2: It's literally like riding a bike.
Speaker 4: Once you learn how to do it, it sticks with you for the rest of your life because like there's no reason why I should be able to pick up that box mod and blow Oh still, and it's been like fucking years since I like tried to do it.
Speaker 2: It's lit.
Speaker 1: It's lit. I'm lit do soy up corner.
Speaker 2: Like y'all ever had demonic benadryl dreams?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: When you were saying that the other day, I was like, Damn, I just haven't had that because my addiction was like melotonin, Like I was addicted to like melotonin, and actually, like when I was like seventeen, like don't do this and this is my like warning. But I used to be like, oh, I like because I do have a hard time sleeping naturally, like I will stay up all night, especially because I have access to my fucking iPhone. And when I was seventeen, I go to sleep like so rabbit because you eat and then you knock out because you have fucking pre diabetes.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I'm pre diabetic. I said it, and I'll say that also.
Speaker 3: Drew the other night, like or last night, when we were about to watch this like episode of this reality TV show we're watching with Josh, he.
Speaker 1: Was like, I'm gonna wait for my food.
Speaker 3: He got his food and then just held onto the back because he can't eat because etail go to sleep.
Speaker 1: So in my head, I didn't want to say anything to him, but I was like, why did you make us when you can't eat it.
Speaker 4: I thought about it, and I was like, oh, she's gonna like say some shit to me, but you did it.
Speaker 1: And I hold it back when I say it for today.
Speaker 2: You saved it to ya.
Speaker 3: But I used to be like, oh, I like can't sleep unless I take like two shots of something. And I literally was like an alcoholic addicted to melatonin for like two years from seventeen to nineteen, and I would be like, oh no, like I would keep a bottle of vodka under my bed.
Speaker 2: I can't sleep, and let don't do that.
Speaker 1: Because I learned the hard way. I was like, oh, okay, like this is not good.
Speaker 2: Wait were you is this real? I can't tell swear to God, you only to two shots of vodkas.
Speaker 1: Only my boyfriend at the time knew about it. And I was this, This was from seventeen to like.
Speaker 2: Nineteen, and yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would only be able to sleep if I like took melatonin and drank.
Speaker 6: It's crazy reveal for episod.
Speaker 1: Well, now I don't do that anymore. Like now I don't.
Speaker 3: I will not give myself anything in order to sleep. I'm like, if I'm gonna stay it late, I'm gonna have a late night. That is the way it is. That is the way God intended it to be. But yeah, I used to do that, and then my boyfriend at the time was like, hey, like you shouldn't do that because like that it's like a sign of something bad.
Speaker 1: And I was like, girls, shut up, and I just kept doing it. And then my parents found my bottle under my bed when I was in Miami and they were like, that's not Yeah. My parents found my bottle and they were like, you shouldn't be doing that. I was like, girls, shut up. And then I went to LA and I would when we were thirteen oh four, used to have a drink to sleep.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And then I entered my year of rest and relaxation, where I would just take like eighty milligrams of miltone.
Speaker 2: And literally like created my.
Speaker 1: That's why I can't read that book.
Speaker 3: I can't finish it because I was reading it and I was like, this was literally my life for.
Speaker 2: Like it was crazy.
Speaker 1: So a lot of y'all read that shit, but I lived that shit. Like we're different, Like I'm not.
Speaker 4: I can't go to sleep unless I smoke meth and stay up for four days and exhaust my body so.
Speaker 2: Much that it just collapses. I fucking love myth.
Speaker 1: The way you act sober. If you were on meth, I'd be fucking.
Speaker 3: Terrified, Like I don't know, like I can't imagine what you would be doing.
Speaker 2: I would probably be like more normal somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would do the opposite.
Speaker 4: Well, oh, this is so exciting. This is the last thing we'll talk about this Apple Vision pro pre by date on the nineteenth, shipping on this second.
Speaker 1: When this comes out inside Ornation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, insider information coming very fucking soon. And I have a friend Parker that went and Parker kit Hill that went to try it out for the first time, and he wore it and he was like it was unlike anything I've ever experienced in my life. He was like it was so so special, so special, and it was like he left that thing thinking like, oh my god, I don't want to take this off, and I want it built into my eyeballs like as contacts, and like it's gonna be a problem for a lot of people because it's so real.
Speaker 6: Spoiler alert me Andre, we are gonna get some and spoiler alert black mirror that episode where people those two guys.
Speaker 1: Get vare can they start having their.
Speaker 6: Like Fortnite characters, That's probably what's about to happen.
Speaker 2: So and me and you are doing that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just okay. I was gonna say, well, then I'm gonna get like an avatar made of you.
Speaker 3: I have sex with my avatar, but I'm right here, like, why are you doing all that? I don't know, man, I like literally will never touch that thing unless if you could play Fortnite on it.
Speaker 2: You can play Fortnite on it?
Speaker 8: Can you?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: The Fortnite screen would just be what you see?
Speaker 1: And am I gonna get why?
Speaker 2: It'll be the first person third person Fortnite?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wow, that would be amazing. That's so bad.
Speaker 3: Like I actually this year it's a shouldn't to stop playing Fortnite as much because I play it so much because I love to disappear and not get this anymore and like just disassociate for my life and I get dopamine rush and I get to post it on my close friends and nobody cares about it. Nobody ever interacts with it, but it brings me so much.
Speaker 1: Joy and nobody cares.
Speaker 5: But I have one hundred and twenty two skins.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 2: It's so gross.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how many emotes I have, but like I easily have like two hundred emotes because I buy more emotes.
Speaker 2: Than Yeah, yeah, it's so much. Have ever told a story about how I followed Parker kit Hill to the mall and stalked.
Speaker 1: Him, followed him into like a sword.
Speaker 4: I was such a big fan of his, like literally he was so iconic to me, still is, and he's also like so beloved in Brazil that like he's like a celebrity there.
Speaker 6: I see so bad.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I all under the table. Girl grew up.
Speaker 3: I have a vivid memory of like whenever Lollipop I Low Wayne came out, Me and my sister were sitting in my dad's truck with him and we were going home from school, and me and my sister were singing Lollipop and like, obviously it's a sexual song, and he just turned us and he was like.
Speaker 1: Lollipop.
Speaker 2: That was literally about licking lollipops.
Speaker 1: No, it's about like sucking dick.
Speaker 2: This is awkward, fuck guys losing his shit over there.
Speaker 4: I got the whole squad laughing with that one.
Speaker 1: But my dad, like we were singing it like and we knew all the words, and my dad just looked us and he was like, you will never hear that song again, and he turned off the radio and we rode home in silence.
Speaker 3: Honestly, rightfully so, because I think I was in like fourth grade when that came out and my dad was like, yeah, you're not allowed to listen to that, And that was the only song I was told that I couldn't listen to growing up, and bitch, I still say it at school.
Speaker 1: You can't fucking stop me.
Speaker 2: No, literally no.
Speaker 4: Well I have another a similar memory, uh with little Wayne, and I watched a man have a stroke and die and bleed out of his mouth and eyes in front of me, and then I watched him die at my feet, and then I got ushered to the car and had to listen to a MILLI on repeat over and over and over again. And I still cannot hear that song to this day without thinking of that man's dead body.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's not like it's cool of memory.
Speaker 2: Okay, Drew sigh up corner. I'm trying like a nude. Drew sigh up corner.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to design a new Yeah, I haven't been doing it for like. I'll make a really good one though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I cook some shit up.
Speaker 8: Welcome to Drew's side up corner.
Speaker 2: Coquette, how about you, Coquette a job.
Speaker 1: Go get job?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, bitches be broken spiritual. You need toutu to look for a fuck. Bitches, be broken spiritual. You need to to to look for for for a job. Shout out Kelly, h umm, wait.
Speaker 6: Hold on wait what was the horse pussy one?
Speaker 4: Hey, bitches that pee loudest fuck with their horse pussy or some shit like that. Sounds like you're frying pork chops.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 6: It was like, what are you gonna do? Like wake up a horse?
Speaker 2: My wife?
Speaker 6: Wait, no, remember this si off corner.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh, like, imagine like having to have sex in the olden days, like you have to wake up a horse to go fuck or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, idea of waking up a horse and you can go and fuck for like two minutes.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Imagine your card declines at the hook A lounge and they delete your Snapchat stories. Chloe s, that is so insane. I got one more. If I come to your house and I see a roach in your microwave, im my breast start, it's gonna pop.
Speaker 4: We don't have a microwave, famously, shout out Barbie famously.
Speaker 2: We don't have a microwave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did she have one? Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah she does.
Speaker 1: Rain doesn't have one, and she keeps talking about it. I'm like, no, I have no microwave.
Speaker 2: Don't get the It's.
Speaker 1: Literally the worst vibe ever not having a microwave.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm so sucky right now.
Speaker 1: I have to eat the shit cold as fart.
Speaker 2: It sucks so bad.
Speaker 1: It's like, never been a vibe.
Speaker 4: Not about getting a toaster up for a while. But it's would just look scary on our counter, that is what do.
Speaker 6: You mean it would look scary on your counter?
Speaker 1: Because that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We have so much shit already, Like what are we gonna do throw a microwave on top of it?
Speaker 6: Like exactly what I mean. I feel like you have so much you have so many items here that I feel like it would not be crazy to have a Toasterka is.
Speaker 2: Our house like overwhelming to walk into.
Speaker 6: Okay, I swear to God, in the last six months, the amount of like objects that have accumulated in this house, it looks like like name one item in this fucking photo, like stroke image, like the first like AI image.
Speaker 4: No, it's gotten out of control. We need a new house. We need to just leave everything behind. Okay, let's do some media im material Sophie remind me roycecop star fRoots surf Rider Cornelius and now hold On, hold On, hold On, Uh. Listen to the album Pacific by Haromi. I can't say his last name, Hossno, Haromi, Haromi hossno.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't have big glasses all yeah, Haromi Hosono.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this album is lit.
Speaker 1: Third track is amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really a really good album. Shout out Julian Peace in love.
Speaker 5: Mine is Clouds Across the Moon by the Raw Band.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's literally not yours, like media that you chose for this week, so like.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 5: It's like right here, it's weird to cut me off and say that.
Speaker 3: So it's sixteen and seventeen by Dean Blunt Overkilled by Men at Work.
Speaker 1: I love that song like I listen to.
Speaker 2: Love Bomber.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love Bomber by head Rush just for Now Image and Heap Felix Emica from Saltburne's soundtrack and Crazy World by King Guidora and Yeah and Third Coast by Tiso Touchdown. All right, guys, happy birthday to me. I probably won't make.
Speaker 1: It until next week, so last you're never gonna see. So it's really sad. I'm going to die at twenty five.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I just realized what I was looking at. And I was just looking at this, watching like four different videos at once.
Speaker 1: Your Discovery Feet is fucking discussing.
Speaker 2: I'm like a grown Assima.
Speaker 1: There's not a single human on there, like there's no human faces.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a grown man and this is my Discovery Feet. Like it's like really really funny.
Speaker 3: Bye guys, good night, peace and love, Ah