Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Robin is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her boyfriend of almost a year named Mark might be cheating on us. So we're gonna help her out and see if we can figure this out. Robin, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, But what's up? Why do you think Mark's cheating?
Speaker 1: I think the Mark is cheating because he's just been like a little bit distant lately. We've been together for almost a year, and we met on Tinder, and the second that I met him, I was just like head over heels, it just clicked. I fell for him immediately, and then we ended up going on a second date and we've been basically inseparable ever since, except for lately, which is where the like, I feel like the distant kind of comes into play here.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's just been pulling away.
Speaker 1: Okay, he doesn't really.
Speaker 4: Communicate the way that he used to.
Speaker 1: I find that he's really distracted by social media constantly, through scrolling through Instagram and liking and commenting on posts like I just feel like that's where his focus is instead of talking to me, and that's really really frustrating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so are you guys still physical? You know, is there intimacy there at all?
Speaker 1: Not as much. I mean it really was at the beginning, like super hot and heavy, and then I just feel like, as of recently, it's not been as much. The reason why I really feel like he's cheating is he's specifically commenting on this girl.
Speaker 4: Kate's posts.
Speaker 6: Have you called him out on it.
Speaker 4: A little bit?
Speaker 1: But I just am trying to kind of I don't I'm not really like the jealous type.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to come out.
Speaker 1: Like really crazy, So I'm trying to just kind of observe, and I'm like, maybe it's nothing.
Speaker 6: Have you ever met her before?
Speaker 1: No, I've never met her. But it's weirding me out. And maybe he doesn't want to be with me anymore and wants to explore that, but it's never been discussed with me.
Speaker 5: How did you find this Kate person?
Speaker 1: I follow her on Instagram because you guys know her, but you've never met her. I've never met her. No, Okay, I'm not a jealous person. Like, I'm really not the jealous type. But I've been you know, following this girl, Kate, and I've been looking at her posts in like every post that she posts on Instagram, Mark is liking, Mark is commenting, and like she's getting all of the attention and I'm getting nothing, Like I have nothing at home, and I just again, I'm not the jealous person. I'm not the jealous type, but I find it really annoying and strange that she's getting all of the attention and I've got nothing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: I would feel the same way.
Speaker 4: They got pissed.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know, yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll call him up and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to whoever he wants, and we'll see he sins those to you or somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, perfect, thank you, pleas.
Speaker 6: I'll come back get your to Catch a Teeter.
Speaker 3: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Right in the middle of To Catch a Cheeter and if you're just joining us, Robin is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of almost a year might be cheating on her, and so we're about to call him, pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that.
Speaker 6: Every single month, we choose.
Speaker 3: One reward card member at random who gets free flowers delivered to anybody from our flooral apartment. We'll see if he chooses to send them to Robin or to somebody else, and hopefully he's not cheating. But before we do that, Robin, why don't you tell everybody about your situation again?
Speaker 6: Just remind everybody Mark and I.
Speaker 1: Have been together for almost a year and we've been super close and inseparable until lately he's been super distant, and particularly he's been liking and commenting and kind of obsessing over this girl Kate on Instagram, and it's just it's making me feel weird, and it's making me feel like he doesn't want.
Speaker 4: To be in the relationship anymore.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Chartle calling from I was looking for our rewards, remember Mark.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hi, Mark, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you that you're this month's big winner. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Where did I win?
Speaker 3: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets three flowers delivered to anywhere in the United States, absolutely free from our Froal Department. Our little way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us and being such a great customer. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of chocolates, and a car to be delivered to anybody in the fifty United States.
Speaker 6: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Okay, I actually have the perfect person. I can use this for.
Speaker 3: Great Okay, so the first thing I will need will be the first and last name of the Personyxson Flowers.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'd like to send it to Sarah.
Speaker 4: Who the fuck is Sarah?
Speaker 7: Who is this?
Speaker 6: Mark?
Speaker 3: That's actually your girlfriend, Robin. She's on the phone. This is the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show. We do a segment where it catch people cheating, and she thought you might be messing around.
Speaker 1: So wait, whom it's your girlfriend, Robin.
Speaker 2: I don't have a girlfriend.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, babe, stop it. Oh my gosh, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Holy Robin, I told you to stop calling me.
Speaker 4: Come on, babe, stop, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck's going on?
Speaker 3: She's just getting I'm trying to for all, what's going on too.
Speaker 4: Who's Sarah my mom? Yeah? Who is Sarah?
Speaker 2: Sarah is my mom? And Robin is not my girlfriend, she's my stoker.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm no, I am not his stalker. We've been together for almost a year, so stop stop doing this.
Speaker 4: This is rude.
Speaker 5: What is happening.
Speaker 7: She's been stalking me for almost a year now. What we want on one d and then I thought she was hot, so we saw each other again, we had sex, neither of us wanted anything further from the other person. And then she just started.
Speaker 2: Texting me repeatedly like thinks about her day. I wanted to be nice and I was just being me, you know, maybe.
Speaker 7: We can meet up soon, and then she started saying she was falling for me, at which point.
Speaker 2: I just kind of stopped communicating with her.
Speaker 7: And then she just randomly, periodically gets obsessed with things and starts messaging me about random things she sees me doing, and she just tries to find her.
Speaker 2: Reason for us to see each other.
Speaker 7: But I literally haven't seen her since the second time we went on a date.
Speaker 2: And that was the end of it.
Speaker 1: You and Mark, you've lost your mind. Like we have been in love for almost a year and we never leave.
Speaker 4: Each other's side.
Speaker 1: And I think Mark, I think you're just I think you're just stressed about your job, and like he just keeps trying to distance himself from people he loves, and like you've been doing us for a while to friends and family, and like he's just pushing away the people that he loves the most, who are the closest to him.
Speaker 6: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Move on with your life.
Speaker 4: I don't deserve this.
Speaker 3: You know, Robin, You're one hundred percent right. You do not deserve that, right. I think that anybody who would try to say that they're not with somebody who's with them that doesn't deserve your time.
Speaker 6: Robin, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it sounds like you could find somebody that loves you a lot better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, do you want you want a boyfriend who's gonna pretend like you're not together?
Speaker 1: I mean no, But I really I really care about him and I really love him.
Speaker 6: It's tough.
Speaker 1: We've been there, you know what You're You're right, Like, I'm going to find someone that loves me just like the way that Mark used to love me. At the beginning, and and you know what, I was actually thinking about moving.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to move.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it sounds like you under a situation like this is a great time to start over.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I apologize, Mark, I apologize for moving away and leaving you and and but but it's what I have to do.
Speaker 4: I just deserve so much better.
Speaker 2: I definitely understand that. You know, you got to do what's right for you.
Speaker 3: Take care of Robin and let us, you know, reach out if you, you know, need some advice on stuff.
Speaker 6: Good luck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: You guys have been you guys have been great.
Speaker 6: Mark. Are you still there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still here. What just happened?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I'm hoping diffuse the situation a little bit.
Speaker 5: You tried, Jubile Also, Mark, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is it's awkward to and not what I wanted to be dealing with right now.
Speaker 5: And hopefully this helps them. Maybe you will get your piece finally in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hoping she honestly moves. If that worked, you're gonna be called the crazy person whisper
Speaker 5: The Jewbile shows to catch a cheater,