Speaker 1: The volume. All right, we're back, man, another episode of Club for our twenty.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Live in the Bay with it.
Speaker 1: Since we're in the Bay, Mitchell and that's it's only right, man beays find us in the building with especially, he ain't even a guess I about this family already in the building.
Speaker 3: I'm a real family of the show. I ain't a friend of the show. I watch every episode. Man, I love what Tigue did on the court. A fuck with my nigga be here. You know what I'm saying, my nigga, DJ Wills. What y'all doing for the culture is important. I wanted to bring my brothers through because they run the culture out here in the Bay Area, and sometimes in the Bay Area, a lot of us don't get the platforms we deserve, so I want to make sure we highlight our culture during All Star.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 4: Y'all allowed us to do that, so we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, it's our coach of Mitchell necess South. That's all tied in for sure. To my far left, my dog should be hearing out the pear least.
Speaker 2: How you wasn't nasty.
Speaker 5: Cool and I astally got one of my guys on here, man, So I'm excited for this one for Shure.
Speaker 2: Hey man, we never thought that be Here be one of my favorite backwards. Man.
Speaker 3: Hear my new best friend. We be Here had a good time last night. I say, be Here is very disciplined. He's very disciplined. I'm not.
Speaker 4: Let the church.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a real n cut that out. But show to my right, my dog young not young tea.
Speaker 6: You are cooling. Bro excited me and Behan was talking about this a minute ago.
Speaker 7: How we used to send each other the raps freestyles and like how this moment is huge for us.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: We were excited because we was faying on the show. Uh, it's gonna be dope.
Speaker 4: I've been to fend of you since Wake Forest.
Speaker 3: Man. You gotta remember when I d M you. I sent you in basketball clips to show.
Speaker 4: You I was a real Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really watched your come up niggas like fan like, I know what it takes.
Speaker 3: That's why when Gilly was in here yesterday talking that bullshit, I said, Gil, you know how hard it is to score twelve points in the NBA. Nigga you talked about you just gonna dog these like gonna go that way.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, you canceled the game.
Speaker 4: They didn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody somebody, it's supposed to somebody was Dodger. How have you guys experienced been in the bait this weekend? It's been cool, Bro, it's been cool.
Speaker 5: Been great for me, man, especially last night. We can't speak too much, but I told I told the guys. I said, yeah, every time I entered California period, I'm tapping in with my guys. Yeah, So I appreciate that. Love shout out to Hennessy for sure, people over there for sure. But now to love you show last night.
Speaker 4: Bro, it's we appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's it's a lot of things that's going on behind the scenes to make sure we keep everybody safe, keep everybody feeling welcome, just having y'all hear right you Breena is my big brother, Gilly and Wallow everybody like, we want to make sure when you guys come to California, especially to the Bay Area, y'all taking care of y'all feel appreciated because we appreciate what y'all do for us.
Speaker 2: As a coach, appreciate that and shout out to the bank man.
Speaker 1: Especially like the last couple of weeks, you've been seeing everybody giving the respect they're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Seep.
Speaker 1: I talk about how he came to the band, got his hustle, That's what he talked about. How he came out here, got his game and took it back to the n O. So you know what I'm saying, especially for our people, the real culture, black people.
Speaker 3: Bang me a lot, man, and I brought I brought one of the most ignorant Bay Area niggas with me rab explain to him how we live as a culture out here in the Bay Area.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, we play us, you know what I'm saying. We play us, and we come from that panther cloth, you know what I'm saying. So we come from that panther cloth and a lot of a lot of drug dealers, big time drug dealers. You know, that crack area hit us hard too, So like we just full of game. So when y'all here Tupac seeing he got that game from here, that's what it's about. It's about the game game, and we on the island. So in the whole United States, it's the only place that probably don't have no gangs. So We don't have no gangs, not no black gangs. So it ain't no crips, no bloods, no gds, no vice or none of that. We just straight niggas.
Speaker 1: Push all turf wars though, get triggy everywhere, get it gets triggy. I got a question on that big big fan of y'all show, too. Sure love Gray Mind as one of my best friends.
Speaker 2: And I've been.
Speaker 1: And i've been, and I know y'all over there at the Value, and I've been watching y'all rise. But one thing I like about y'all show, though, is one thing I always tell you.
Speaker 2: I love the way y'all get on there and say what y'all want to say. That ship fired. I appreciate it like this, this is this, That right there is what this ship supposed to be. Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got a question, what did y'all hear before y'all got out here on y'all wait to all start weekend?
Speaker 2: Like what was the things I was going through? Y'all hell when y'all got off the plane.
Speaker 1: Like this we about to see We pulled up shouts to Henny Henny Arena last year in San Francisco, so we had pulled up. What we remember was if we get a rental to make sure the car unlocked, don't put ship in the motherfuck that will be your liability. Is gonna be using that in that claim. That's somebody put us on games.
Speaker 2: We pulled up. Yeah, remember no rentals, you stopped in the lock. But walking down the street.
Speaker 1: And what they fail to tell y'all is y'all caught the tail end of the ship. That was like a trend, right, So y'all caught the tail that ship didn't like die.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: We we might be close to a year past that, right man, because what happens every once everybody start to like not leave nothing in the cars, leaving their windows down. So that because the broken window was the headache, you know what I'm saying, then all the difference was like ship, we ain't making no money, so it started to go away. We ain't really had a whole lot of that within the last year or so.
Speaker 2: Rushian boy Niggas is getting ubers now, Uber, get bit.
Speaker 1: The uber out here, Like, yeah, I got ubers with no drivers, I got the remote part shut out the way mon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, don't wipe me down in the way more. Can't even get off. I ain't do nothing about it. See for sure. Now we got a relationship with you. Now we're just getting car service through you.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm just make sure y'all straight man, anytime relationship, no, Bro, we.
Speaker 2: Know the world know you as a rapper. You love ball? Who Like, what was your position in high school?
Speaker 3: I was a two guard man. I still hold the point record at my high school. I dropped forty seven and three quarters. I was very passionate about basketball, but I got caught cheating on my c S a T test, so I didn't pass clearing house rules. That's how I ended up becoming a rapper. I was like, I got to do something else because I didn't talk too much ship to go to the thirteenth grade.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Not going to a JC and go ball at a JAC when I didn't told all the girls I was going to duke line my ass.
Speaker 4: So but wrapping worked out for me.
Speaker 2: Some school some schools checking you out though, like did you?
Speaker 4: I had a lot of offers.
Speaker 3: I just was a hard head bro. I didn't listen. Yeah, I was very spoiled as a kid. You know, I come from a rich culture, rich heritage, and I didn't have to work at the Always say if I would have made it to the league, I would have been worse than Tigue. I would have been a nigga that would have been in the strip club right after the game. I know tig used to go to Magic City right after them Hawks games. I wouldn't been there at halftime.
Speaker 7: Imagine City was my spot was Diamonds of Atlanta was right by my crew. Okay, okay, my challenge used to be posted up. I was legendary in there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got.
Speaker 1: A question for you know what I'm saying you open hoops and stuff to ask him who the best PG out of Auckland.
Speaker 4: Jason Kidd?
Speaker 3: Jason Kidd one thousand percent, Gary Payton as well. I don't think Dame gonna catch you, man, Dame Dame still got work to do.
Speaker 2: That's quiet, still got work to do. If if j Kidd played in Alameda, does.
Speaker 6: That County.
Speaker 2: High schoot ball sing Joe and all right? But okay, respect, I ain't mad at that. It's just yeah, I got GP for sure.
Speaker 5: Definitely shout to Gary Payton, shout okay, yeah, but Dame Dame little different. Dame Dollar different bro, like Jason Kidd was one of your traditional pgs, but Damon Lillard bro is probably the best player to come out of Oakland, Bro.
Speaker 2: But you probably know better. You know, I wouldn't disagree with you.
Speaker 3: I only said j Kidd because of the heritage and how we grew up watching J Kid.
Speaker 4: So I know Dame is still fulfilling his career. He got a lot more to go. I just talked to him the other night, and I know he won't that ring.
Speaker 3: But Jay Kidd is somebody we've seen playing high school, go to the NBA coach like, we've watched this whole thing. And he's also big in our community out here as well.
Speaker 4: So it's just a.
Speaker 3: Different level of love and respect when it comes to j Kid, But soon as the Dame as well.
Speaker 8: I want to say this about Dame too, y'all. I used to be at all Dame games because my brother played against him. He's the same dude, He's the same, nothing has changed from high school to the pros. He was pulling from logo in high school. Most niggas get benched for that, you know what I'm saying, Especially at them times, kids just throwing that motherfucker up now. But Dame was pulling and he had the green light, so you know he could shoot. But shout out the OHI man, Dame was a fool up at that school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely man to see what done him?
Speaker 1: Did he probably because I might have to agree with that he might be close to the best player to come out of here that didn't have the most hype coming out of here. He went, he went to Webers, He went to Weaver and shot the pitch out the ball and the way he turned it up there, I don't think nobody thought Dame coming out of Oakland High. You know what I'm saying, it was finna turn into what he did. He went there, he was shooting lights out, you can denominate it, and.
Speaker 2: He kept going. You know what I'm saying. It never leveled out. He got to the league and just turned the funk up.
Speaker 1: So they shout out to Dame because I don't when he was in high school, I don't know if he had the hype that some of the other dudes.
Speaker 2: I think Ray Young had more hype coming out of high school.
Speaker 6: And I don't know Ray Young.
Speaker 2: Jersey watching I be.
Speaker 1: Tripping on what may Dame decided to I'd be curious to find out from his people how he decided to go to Weaver.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: This his assistant coach he was flying with back from the crib. He was just like he was out here, was just like, hey, like, I got a shot for you out here, he say.
Speaker 2: He rocked with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he came and talked about that for sure, he said, saying one a few places he could go say. It was a direct cord election from the city he tapped in.
Speaker 5: It was actually a choice, all right, So you know what I mean, hoop didn't work. It was a damn food So you can't no more?
Speaker 4: What was the undisciplined being? I wasn't a fool.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I got you though. That's why I'm of your life now. I got you though, Like what was what was the rapping influence? Though?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Just do you guys take you to the studio? You know what I mean? Did you randomly freestyle around the team? Like how you get into it?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Honestly, Bro, it was something we started like hooping like we used to be in the locker room, just freestyling and rapping.
Speaker 4: You know what, I mean just having fun.
Speaker 3: I'm sure y'all did the same thing coming up, just having fun with it being on the team bus. My name is Simba. Yeah I got them bitches. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's where it started. That's where it started from. But I just kept going and I fell in love with the craft. And I'm somebody that like, I love the process of things more than I actually do the beginning of it or the ending result. So I love going through the process and rap for me with something that was like the first thing that I was never good at that I had to work to get better at right. So like who, I was a natural athlete, so I could literally get in the game and my cless effort would be a lot of people's a work, you know what I mean. But music was something I really had to learn and really get into the craft of it, and I just fell in love with it from there.
Speaker 1: I a question for you, I ain't gonna sorry about Like who you feel like? Who like influence you musically? Like basketball? Who you play like?
Speaker 3: They call me Lance simbuston me, that's what that's if they call me in La fitness, you called me Lance Symbols I'm a defender. You know what I'm saying. I knocked down a couple of threes, but I'm gonna irritate the funk out you. Yes sir, Yes, sir, Yes sir. I'm gonna get all in your ear. I'm gonna talk that ship. I'm gonna steal the ball from you. I'm gonna do a pulse. I'm gonna do whatever I'm supposed to do to make sure we win the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, say I never thought you was a defender. No nigga, I locked niggas up pass. I'm just saying you said forty seven, I thought you were.
Speaker 3: That's when I'm ball hogging and nobody out there guarding me. So if I got some defenders on me, I'm gonna adapt and go the other way and I'm gonna knock down some threes and play some defense.
Speaker 2: I forget.
Speaker 6: I know we talked about music, like who influenced you the rap?
Speaker 7: Like I know you said you started off on a hoop tip rapping on the bus and stuff, but like when you got serious about it, Like now, even before that, like who was you listening to?
Speaker 6: Like that's my ship?
Speaker 3: And bro jay Z, like jay Z was always jay Z, Jada Kiss. I seen Jada Kiss last night, which was crazy because I had my best friend with me and she told him like this, nigga never happens without you, because we used to ride the school to Jada Kiss, Like she told him. We used to be late the class to go buy his albums and things like that. So I always was inspired by, like reality rap, not just people that could rap because of rhyme, people that really said something that spoked our culture, spoked our community and pushed us forward as a culture is what I always related to. So the Jada Kisses, the Kendrick Lamar's, the Drakes, let's get into that subject.
Speaker 2: Who's going big in the NBA this season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new whites to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting part of the NBA Player Props, money Lines, you name it. DraftKings got it all new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action.
Speaker 2: New customers.
Speaker 1: Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best Issaly take us to the rack of Draft Kings sports Book wherever point counts. Download the apps today use Cold Club five twenty, Yes that's Cold Club five twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the on DraftKings the crowneds yours.
Speaker 9: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours zpter rischuins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 2: Hey, what was going on?
Speaker 1: DJI wasn't Club five twenty it is be hear from Club twenty yr rold partner. Come on, man, you know sponsor by Row, the family big supporters of what they got going on over there. Man, listen, man, you're trying to get right in the bedroom. You gotta go and tap in with roll Sparks. First of all, you gotta go online so they can make sure they can prescribe you this. You know, saying this is something healthy for you. They have professionals to make sure that you can actually use the product before you tap in and it be here and tell them how I go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a prescription based medication only. So once you get it, man, it takes fifteen minutes to kick in, and once you're ready to go, you're ready to go.
Speaker 2: Man, most definitely.
Speaker 1: Man, just dissolved right there, like what I'm saying, Get your little fifteen minutes on average and listen. You can do whatever you want to. It's good for thirty six hours. If you want to spend the block, do your thing player.
Speaker 5: If prescribed, new patients will receive fifteen dollars off your next purchase at row dot com slash club.
Speaker 1: Five to twenty cop under drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but aren't fair prooved and do not undergo FBA safety effectiveness or manufacturing review. For full safety information, go to row dot com slash safety Info.
Speaker 3: Drake and Kendrick how y'all feel this, Nigga less got wicked? How y'all feel about that it's going? I like that New Drink album.
Speaker 1: I say this another part I wish sat to P and D. I just wish it was Future on some of them songs instead of him.
Speaker 2: Really, what you like about the album? I love to give me a hug? So he imagine if you love it or just Drake alone, do we really need Future on it and shout out the Pluto give me a hug? Is crazy that.
Speaker 3: He I rock with him, man, shout out to Drake, shout out to Kendrick. But yeah, those guys, bro J Cole, anybody that was a great like I've always been a friend of people that's great, you know what I mean. I used to argue with people when I was a kid that would say Gucci Man was better than jay Z. But they just didn't understand jay Z at the time because they was living the Gucci Man.
Speaker 4: Like niggas in the street.
Speaker 5: You gotta because it's all of opinion. But when people, when you're really in that life. Not saying y'all wasn't, but when people some people are programmed like that. Nigga is talking about literally.
Speaker 3: Along what was Boosy like on y'all side, because y'all from that next on your she got a little different.
Speaker 2: What was it like having Boosy over there?
Speaker 1: He was like you said, he was like, if you're a trap artist and switch that time. Jeez we Boosy Gotti he baby jay Z there and Boosy there. It's like you want to.
Speaker 6: I don't know if y'all to y'all c C D O.
Speaker 2: So remember when used to have the CDs in the in the binder, Yeah forty right, niggas look good.
Speaker 1: But look that was when you because right now somebody could just send you a song you just added to a library to the second. But back then, the CD binder told me everything I needed to know about who you funk with. So you had to physically go to the back of the store. But treated it different. So if I opened niggas CD binder up, whoever's in there?
Speaker 2: So you really fucked? Yeah, for sure, if you opened my ship, it was gonna happen. I had long wired up. I was burning out, went to jail for that ship. That was lie. Yeah, that's what the game up your line.
Speaker 3: Wire Linbar was the beginning of streaming a lot of people don't know if Spotify was the first paywall that the industry could put streaming behind. You had Line, while you had Bears Share, you had Napster, had all these different platforms, and in two thousand and six, Spotify came with a creation that Steve Jobs tried to give them in nineteen ninety nine that the labels wasn't interested in, but it all ended up turning the streaming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because I had too short. But that was the real freaky tails over there on that line.
Speaker 2: Had the movies going one freaking on this podcast. That's pretty mi. It was three days bro.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to ask Teague something just because he's one of my favorite people that I love to hear, tell stories and speak. What was your favorite city that you loved to play in? Like that you that you wasn't on the team, man, but you love to go there and play.
Speaker 1: As far as like the outside world or like hooping hooping. I like to play in Utah Park City because.
Speaker 6: It's nothing to do.
Speaker 7: You can just focus. They gonna be a I love when people against me, like they boring me and ship. I'm fine with that. And that's how it is in Utah, so you can lock in have a good game. I played great in Utah every time.
Speaker 3: Would you say you somebody that performs better under adversity?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my back against the wall, I probably play better.
Speaker 2: That's how I am as a rapper.
Speaker 3: Like when I be feeling like niggas got me fucked up, I write my best ship in the world, so I can relate to that.
Speaker 2: To Bay, what's your favorite place to perform in Utah?
Speaker 3: Park City? Shout out to Jasmine Rose in Park City, Utah, Queen.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's every month Utah. We just left Sundance Festival there.
Speaker 3: I actually got a movie coming out called Freaky Tales where I played Too Short nineteen eighty seven. Yeah, we just premiered it in Sundance in Utah. We're gonna be dropping the trailer real soon. I think it's Andre Eagle Dalla's Jersey retirement night where we dropping the trailer. I'm not supposed to say this, but it's Club five twenty, so fuck it.
Speaker 2: We here, come on school. You playing what was the seven baby?
Speaker 5: What was like? I don't know about as well as celebrity or artists that put you on the platform, like introduce you to the world.
Speaker 3: Man, the Nigga Lebrun Brunch change my life. Like literally, Bron the reason I'm here. That's why I like when it come to Michael Jordan, I'm biased every time they want to have that got conversation, I'm a round with Lebron because Lebron changed my life. Man, that's one person to where It's like he put my song in the front of Space Jam two. You know what I'm saying. He made sure I was taken care of on the Red Car, but he made sure I was seeing. He made sure I got with John Legend and he just rocked with my freestyles, so he didn't have to do that, you know what I mean. And Draymond as well. Shout out to both of them. They both played the part in my my come up. So I'm forever im bettered to them and forever loved him forever than my big brothers right there.
Speaker 1: That's I know, like making mixtapte, makeing albums is different, but that that movie score, oh yeah, that's a different situation.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, especially when you control the music in there too. Especially when you do that, it's a lot of fun. One thing that making a movie taught me is like why the music industry is not thriving right now because as a movie it's a production. I think one of the hardest things to do is get your team on one accord as a whole, you know what I mean. And when you shooting a movie, you got the camera guy, you got the director, you got whoever.
Speaker 4: It may be, they all in sync. And music is not like that.
Speaker 3: So I really enjoy shooting a movie because I can appreciate the process of the production.
Speaker 1: So it's like a lot of ego involved the music that kind of hinders people from those When you go to movie sets even podcast productions, everybody gotta roll, everybody's trying to outside each other. Movie everybody got being synkle or the movie Cereble, everybody getting fired. Music, too much ego involved and people just going straight with stuff. That's why you see like legendary rappers and producers breakup. It's like y'all been making cry forever, but a little bit of stuff getting away. Asks what's what's that like in sports?
Speaker 6: Team?
Speaker 2: Because I know it's tough when the team ain't don want to cord break down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Different in the NBA because it's a money based league.
Speaker 7: So if you on a max deal, obviously you got more pull than somebody on a minimum deal. So it's never gonna be like one accord because I'm trying to get paid. I'm trying to get where you at. So when I'm in the game, I'm trying to get my extra five shot. I'm trying to do whatever I do I can get some more money from my family. So you never That's why when I played in the NBA, I didn't look at it like that. Like I always make jokes about the league and stuff and it was fun or whatever, but I knew it was a business. Like I'm on a fast break and I got somebody can jump behind me. I'm not throwing the ball back.
Speaker 2: I need my too, like the crowd. The crowd's not gonna be feeling that, like throw the ball back.
Speaker 7: But no, I need my two average eight. I got six, I need my eight, you know what I mean. So it's kind of a weird league. If you find a groove with a team that everybody got paid already, that's when you see the good team. That's why when y'all had Oakland with the Warriors, everybody had already been paid.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a.
Speaker 3: That's another conversation that we've been having here too, because since the Warriors left Oakland, it felt like the Warriors lost that culture. When we walk into the Chase Center, we love it, we appreciate everybody there. But when they were in Oakland, I knew the security guards, you know what I mean. It was never a time to where I was standing outside and couldn't get into the player's interests or couldn't get into the arena because people in Oakland knw. I was so shout out to everybody at the Chase Center, But we are really missing that culture of what we had when we were in Oakland versus what's at the Chase Center now.
Speaker 7: When y'all played in Oakland, the vibe was way different, Like I felt like we could win when we came in the Chase Center.
Speaker 3: When you played hold On, hold On, hold On, hold on, rewinding every wind everyone what.
Speaker 4: You mean, you felt like you could win.
Speaker 7: Like the vibe makes the same like when we used to come in Oakland, especially when y'all that run first started with Stephan clay Mark Jackson, that whole are you knew you was losing when you came here. The crowd was too much, Like they had gone fifteen point run so easy. The crowd was too much when they got to the Chase Center.
Speaker 2: What was it was great? What was it like?
Speaker 4: What was it like like having to go against that?
Speaker 3: You got Clay on one side, you got Katie over there, you got Draymond pushing the.
Speaker 4: Ball up to kick it the curry that was she?
Speaker 3: What was that like as a as a player, as like some has really out there on the floor with them, niggas are confusing?
Speaker 7: Was that your goal was just to make it to the fourth quarter. If it was a close game by the fourth, then you got a chance to win it. Like we just got to stay close to the fourth man that first quarter. If they go out and go on a twenty old run, they could do that. They can hit five six threes in a row, and it's over it.
Speaker 2: You done.
Speaker 7: They gonna win by thirty because you can't shoot with them. You couldn't keep up. But if you can get to the fourth quarter and make it interesting, that's how you have to think about it when you play here.
Speaker 6: But if that halftime you down fifteen, it's over.
Speaker 2: May fourth.
Speaker 7: We start making your plans, bro. And it's where I'm going tonight. It should you brought that up?
Speaker 1: Is like the situation went Dallas, Like they're trying to get that resort, right, so all the fans who've been around that organization is pissed because they heartened souls into this. But you look at the organizations like now we're about to build this resort, We about to get this bread. So it's kind of the same situation. It sucks when you're successful because now it's not more opportunity. We said, the people along the way to build the stuff, they get lost in the situation. But then people don't get looked at this people. They can look at his numbers in the situation.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: That's what I try to tell Rad was having this conversation.
Speaker 2: You know, we're talking about Raiders leaving and going to Vegas.
Speaker 1: How that kind of fucked the city up, and you know, the tailgate and all this shit around the surrounding Raiders was like that was like a lifestyle. It was a part of urt you know what I'm saying, the fabric of Oakland. And then when they left with them, when you look at it, they go from one of the like worst value teams and sports to like worth billions of dollars and then when you look at it from that aspect, like, how do you hate a business?
Speaker 2: You cannot do that, you know what I mean? So how do y'all feel? All y'all in this room?
Speaker 8: So when we was having that conversation, I asked, team because sports has fans though, right, and so the fans have to be into it. Are we heading towards super corporate to where like I look back at old games and fans didn't even have jerseys on. They didn't even have team gear on. Like if you look at old NBA videos in the eighties, it wasn't apparel wasn't even selling like that. So do y'all feel like sports is moving to that? Just like we're gonna be big and the team is gonna be worth this, but we don't care about the championships?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, championships don't necessarily make you valuable unless you're trying to sell the team to an extent. I mean, of course you want to have a successful organization, but look at Dallas Cowboys. We didn't want a Super Bowl since I was elementary school, but they're the most profitable business in sports.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, Bro, it's a narcotic. Nobody had Jerry Curl in that house. He had a little job to say that in the Raiders, is the AFC equivalent to the Cowboys? Like we really the same friends?
Speaker 1: Now our fans, your friend, the Raiders fans, y'all respect, y'all, y'all moved differently Cowboys fans, Cowboys fans.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Jerry Jones is really out. They philosophies in the way they are between. Jerry Jones is a better business man, but they philosophy on the on the team owners ownership. But it's the same they and all the business they you know what I'm saying. The videos, you know what I'm saying, true election for.
Speaker 2: Real, that's game on the Raiders. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Understanding.
Speaker 2: It's no game.
Speaker 1: Some of the ship I see Jay Jones do, I'll be like, damn Ol Davis is living through.
Speaker 2: He would have did that same exact ship for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at the NBA, Bro, Look how long it took him to get oh boy from from the Clippers away, Yeah from like he bought that for one hundred Come on, bro, look how long it took. How much blatant ship had to happen for them to make him sell that team.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, bro.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question, how do you feel about the Niners though?
Speaker 2: Let me say this, I'm a Niners hater from I was fucking forty nine Ers man again, We Raider fans can Raider hold on? Get my good sideady? Your ready, fucking forty nine Ers man. We Raider fans out of.
Speaker 6: Team forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: Go deeper than that, because you know, Oakland is the blue collar city in San Francisco is like they like the princesses of the You know what I'm saying, they kind of like the.
Speaker 2: Way we just got kid. You know what I'm saying, you got you gotta realize we for we for we from I thought you're gonna say, like the Kings. No, no, no no. And when I say princesses, I'm not talking about they are princesses.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the way they treated you know what I'm saying, they apologize for the we like to write.
Speaker 2: We like the step child of this ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, iron workers, blue collar, that type of ship.
Speaker 2: You know what say, we get to we get the worst of every day. But we were all the culture. Yeah, Colin Kaepernick, I got a.
Speaker 3: Theory about college. I got a theory about Colin Kaepernick. And I never said this, but we on Club five twenty. I'm with my nigga, T my nigga, DJ Wells and my nigga be hearing out the Pearlies. I was saying, I think that nigga got on that black and the Black shit because he was playing terrible.
Speaker 2: I think I think it started.
Speaker 3: Going bad and he was having a bad season and he just started taking the knee to take attention off his performance.
Speaker 6: He wanted to get playing though, but he wasn't playing at that time.
Speaker 7: Though when he started he was, he was coming off the bench at that's It was definitely I thought he was gonna go with that one.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought he had.
Speaker 3: I just always felt like it came out of nowhere, Like it was just like he just started taking the knee one day, out of nowhere, and it was just like where.
Speaker 4: This comes from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the time it could be, you know, be impeccable, but yeah, the play was definitely the client.
Speaker 6: Len Sanders was on the Niners an't yeah that's prime time.
Speaker 2: We love them.
Speaker 1: But I was a big Rod Woodson fince my clothes home byes.
Speaker 2: I thought Rod Woolson was a better d be than dionna I said, yeah, we're gonna what you said. No, Rod Woodson did it. Oh you remember Rod Woodson, right, definitely he did.
Speaker 1: He did it all a lot of Dion we really didn't get to see a lot of because they were scared to go his direction.
Speaker 2: That's my If you can make plays like because they're not throwing my way, I'm probably better. But I just I just wanted that one clip where I seen Dion just stick his head. You get.
Speaker 1: You're gonna ge shoot and miss innestment that Rob Woodson one of the hardest throwbacks of all time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, get them stickers was hard.
Speaker 8: First snikers with white laces mar black niggas were white like was that was all the way.
Speaker 2: Over here.
Speaker 8: First and we gotta get We gotta give Prime more light on his rap career, though, y'all got to stab the money. Come on, Prime got a few Prime, Prime got a few classic verses. He might get shack in a battle to you out of pocket, out of pocket, out of pocket Shack.
Speaker 3: The hardest rap songs, the greatest rappow might be the greatest. Dame Rapp, you're right, Dame, you're right, You're right, You're right. Damn shut out the.
Speaker 2: Day, jere about to clean shut up, Jelo little.
Speaker 4: Night all start game.
Speaker 3: I'm terrible last night, hey man, the reason why they lost it looked terrible.
Speaker 2: Performed it from seventy thousand people. His first show that was like white DEI with. Yeah, he got the sweat. He's so disciplined. I feel like that.
Speaker 1: If Dame didn't whop, y'all think he could have took on a full You think he got the charisma to take on a full rap career.
Speaker 2: Yes, he got the whole demeanor.
Speaker 5: And he showed everybody open like where he's from, like and people gravitate and it goes across the world, like we really fuck with Dane because yeah who, but he felt like one of us, and he from all the way out here.
Speaker 2: Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I think he's more relatable than everybody else that wrapped to the masses that played in the lists, my.
Speaker 2: Nigga on some other ships. Okay, he was living single? What everything he's on the TV show? Was it a hang on?
Speaker 6: Mister Cooper?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a question for y'all. How did y'all all meet?
Speaker 6: Me and DJ went to high school together?
Speaker 2: Okay yo, I.
Speaker 1: Went to Butler and he neighborhood is where Butler is if you don't know what university is right next together.
Speaker 4: They told me you had no left hand for me.
Speaker 1: Now I got to burn it Outdamn.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 1: Michelle was super cool and we looked up on campus on some shoe ship, so me and him tapped in that way, me and Freaky might work a full locker together and be He and cattered his wedding so like it's crazy six chef version type shit for real.
Speaker 2: That's dope, man and my guys for a minute, I meant be here.
Speaker 7: He talked ship all day, so he talked about shoving mac Me and shoving ended up being real cool, but he said shoving was.
Speaker 2: Better than me.
Speaker 6: Randomly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I made these niggas like best friends. So I'll tell you the story. So we come around.
Speaker 5: I've been on him for a while because I used to open up the Butler gym, and they said when he was in high school, i'mna kill like all the old heits from my hood, like him, Jeremy mixing hugely all them, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, the Killers.
Speaker 5: But once we got grown and kind of circle back around, you know, everybody like like Nigga fuck team Nigga, shill in the league, Nigga but just popping ship. But he was shitty because I had made my side ship called music my Days. Everybody like nah bro T called I'm like he is coupleed, my youngin coming up, so my nigga, but he got drafted to the Wizards and we got like a pro am game. So Jeff don't give a funk about nothing else. Nigga, Zach Randolph, John Wall Nawson life for real.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Everybody thinking because he and that for the city. Nah. It's like videos of him pointing to me Nigga like, so my nigga, sho call a quick. I don't know what had he even know me? Like, what's up? Be sad? Sad? I'm like Saint be.
Speaker 4: Here with the whole.
Speaker 5: I'm not even really paying attest. I'm like, man, that's twenty posters do Rookie. I'm arguing with Oscar robbertson people of the crowd hisnews and ship talking talking to them about how sad they Yeah, you talk shit. But then that's just that became out of gud Man. You know, we've been locked in them here.
Speaker 6: Fifteen years, twenty twelve to that's thirteen years.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 3: I heard your welcome to the NBA moment before, But what was the moment when you was like damn, I wasn't ready for that. Like, what was a moment that just caught you totally off guard?
Speaker 4: In the NBA?
Speaker 7: How much money people really got? That's the thing that caught me off guard. Like you hear people make millions and stuff. So one day, not to tell us a bit, fuck it, I'm gonna tell you could look it up. So we used to get checked ups, right, and you go a rookie, I got my check stuff. I think mon was probably like eighty six thousand for the two weeks or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, I just grab Joe's what Joe shit look like? That ship said two million, two million, Joe Johnson. I'm like the bank. I'm like, yeah, I gotta figure some ship out, Like this is my life. This in two weeks.
Speaker 6: I was like, yeah, that was like the first thing.
Speaker 7: So because I couldn't understand it, Like you you're a young dude coming in, you come in the money. My mom and dad didn't have money, so I ain't come from money.
Speaker 3: I just told one of the young homies last night. He was trying to he was trying to get some soft legs that belongs to somebody that play on the Celtics, and I was like, man, that nigga got a MAX contract, leave her alone. Yeah, you can't compete with that Mex contract.
Speaker 2: Buddy.
Speaker 8: He experienced a lot of that nature show you saying, it ain't nobody out here knocking down nobody girl that got a MAX contract. Yeah, it's a broke nigga with some good out here. The ship out of man this contract right now.
Speaker 2: I'm just the baby.
Speaker 5: Let me be like short off, y'all come on show asking food, niggas answer your questions all appropriately.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta watch yourself out here. Will backed up be selected where you take your girl with you? Niggas back the.
Speaker 5: Man outside of that. We in the party yesterday. This nigga talking to me, he said, yeah, it's twenty of them that can't get in. They'll rob everybody here. I'm like, well, nigga, make.
Speaker 10: Sure, what what do y'all be forgetting this. How much it costs to live out in this.
Speaker 6: Live out here.
Speaker 2: It's like, man, y'all gas only three dollars. I'm like, what's the fucking six.
Speaker 5: That's a member of ship? So he like, it's twenty beautiful things that's all ready to touch you. I'm like, what they fashion up a dress?
Speaker 2: Look like?
Speaker 3: I really want to send a shout out to a lot of the big homies who've been working behind the scene to make sure this weekend was beautiful. It's a lot of things that could have went down that didn't go down, So we wanted to send a shout out to them and shout out to the whole Bay Area, the NBA, everybody that allowed this to happen. Man, we don't get this a lot. It's been twenty five years since we had the All Star Gamer. I was a kid when I seen Vince Carter go between the legs pause. But to have this back in the city, just to see my people, you know what I mean. My brother Rad was with the head of the NBA last night. My brother Brownie was at the Chase Center hosting an event for us to be able to have this, for y'all to be here, you know what I'm saying. That's when I seen you all like, bruh whatever, y'all need y'all straight, because we appreciate y'all even getting on that flight and coming out here fucking with us.
Speaker 1: Brown, we flt a loft to man. Shout out to michel ness Man. You talk about the twenty fifth of aniversary of the whole caption, I mean, excuse me, the whole collection that they happened is like you see the Vince jersey up here.
Speaker 2: You see the old sacked jersey with the tag like that's a real.
Speaker 1: Big alsar game for a lot of members of people going up, so specially for y'all who y'all saw it for saying we influenced twenty five years later still being.
Speaker 4: Here, Yes sir, yes, sir, that was that was a big game for us.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Vince did a lot for us with that.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Jason Richardson too, because he was the following year two thousand and one, I think it was in like Philly or something like that, and he went there and did the crazy between the legs joint. But he had that Warriors jersey on and he was rapping for us, and that really the city down, So shout out to that whole. We believe team j Rich, Baron Davis. I seen my brother Matt Bournes last night, Stephen Jackson hearing, even my nigga, Gilbert Areenis, who played for the Warriors before man. Shout out to everybody that ever came to the city and fucked with us.
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask you too, bro back to the music ship, like what's your favorite freestytu to do it so far? Because you're just incredible. Shit is crazy.
Speaker 3: They all be different, They all be different for me here, and like everyone means something different, you know what I mean. I probably was pissed off one day when I wrote the La Leakers joint, but I was feeling myself when I wrote the Fire and the Booth joint, you know what I mean. So it's just everyone be different for me. But if I had to pick one, I would say the funk Flex joint. I would say when I went to funk Flex and not the two part part. But when I broke down, just what happens to us as young black men with success?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. We get money.
Speaker 3: We come from these impoverished communities to where a lot of our friends have the sine of familiarity. A lot of niggas be hanging with the next Michael Jordan don't even know it, be with the next jay Z and don't even know it because they your friend, you know what I mean. And I was rapping from that perspective just to show like how they ain't fair to where we get these positions, and we had a dream of certain people being in that dream, and then you get there and it's like, oh, you can't go, you know what I mean, everybody ain't meant to go. So if I had to pick one, I would definitely say the funk Flex.
Speaker 2: What's the process with that? Though?
Speaker 5: As you going in like hey, I'm gonna do this beat, or you already kind of know what you're gonna say, or it's just more so like I'm.
Speaker 3: Wonder them people here in the where I just let life happen, bro like I don't. I don't try to calculate nothing. I just let it happen.
Speaker 2: Like I wrote that funk Flex verse three days before I found out I.
Speaker 4: Was going up there. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I'm in Philly on tour with my nigga joiner Luken shut out the joiner we on tour, and then my label had hit me like yo, Flex want you to come up rap. I'm like, what beat he want me to do? They like wu tang cream bet say no more. The whole way from Philly to New York, I'm writing, you know what I'm saying. I'm writing the verse. I'm rapping this shit in the phone. I'm getting to the hotel at four in the morning trying to rememborize it shit because I got to be there at seven.
Speaker 4: Am, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it was it's a different process. But I take my Craft series what I think. There's too many people that could funk with me.
Speaker 2: Now you one of them ones.
Speaker 5: Like I said, it's so crazy that like me and you building a relationship for sure, But bro, I used to post your ship all the time.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago from.
Speaker 3: Now, I was watching the episode and somebody had yelled out senble no how to hoop and Teege was like, no, he don't I seen. He was like, no, that's my nigga with you And I went back to like, go DM you and I had seen like you tagging me ship before, so it's.
Speaker 5: Like before this nigga is the one, and you from all the way out here. I don't even know where he was from. But my brother's like, bro, tap in he sent me. I forgot the first one I sent you. It's in our DMS for sure, But Bro, I was taking you all the time because I was really like, nah, he one of them one.
Speaker 3: Everybody asked this year pause, Like I said, we on Club five twenty. So I'm letting it be known. I was in a crazy situation and I just got out of yeah, and I'm a free man now, and I think all y'all should be afraid, be afraid, be very afraid.
Speaker 2: Speaking of we don't have to talk about the label none. What did you learn from that? Though?
Speaker 3: Never dropping to your team won't want a court if your team ain't don't want to court, especially when you're in the buildings. Every department got align right, So the marketing side got to be aligned with the product manager. The product manager got to be aligned with the A and R. The A and R got to be aligned with the executive. If all this shit ain't aligned, when the executive comes downstairs to spend the money, you look like you ain't got your shit together, and then you end up falling to the mercy of that. So a lot of times I would put my destiny in other people's hands and I slowly start taking it back, and I'll never do that again.
Speaker 2: Okay for sure?
Speaker 6: For sure, And I kind of hear home.
Speaker 2: Niggas had a moment of solid god blest to the new journey. So what's on tour? What we're doing?
Speaker 4: We got tour on the way.
Speaker 3: But the thing that I'm mostly excited about is this new movie, Freaky Tales with Tom Hanks and Pedro Pascal, coming out this April.
Speaker 2: Excited about it.
Speaker 3: I got the opportunity to play one of my idols, too short in nineteen eighties. You said what you had on the ball, but the teeth look crazy.
Speaker 2: You'll see me with the teeth. That's gonna be crazy. Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 3: They shout out the Macro, shout out the lions Gate. But that was that was phenomenal for me. That's what I'm super excited about. And getting back to the music.
Speaker 1: You deserve all that ship bro for real, where I've been going. I didn't even trip to an All Star weekend. Niggas feel like you could have played Anthony.
Speaker 2: This nigga like Anthony Edwards. Everywhere I go there be thinking this nigga.
Speaker 5: You could, you could, you could probably. In twenty seventeen, Hey over commercial.
Speaker 2: Shut out.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my dog Langston at Adidas, who works with AE, works with James, works with Dame. Y'all been killing that AE campaign and commercials.
Speaker 4: Everything y'all been doing. Bro, y'all been killing the man. Shout out to y'all over at Adidas.
Speaker 1: Then shout the camp shout to Allen for Shure. I want to ask you this, man, I know your freestyles. It got crazy, but like, what's that feeling like or that first feeling when you got your stage moment? You like a rid like that first concert?
Speaker 4: Like I hear you don't feel like that. Really, I still don't feel like that. DJ. I still feel like I got shipped to do. I got ship to prove, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So even when I'm up there and I hear people screaming the lyrics or one of my songs, people sing a lot when I perform, it is king win for nothing and it's it's a you feeling. But it's also like I could do more. I could be bigger. I could beat this, you know what I'm saying. I hear where the drums could be better. I hear where I got lazy on the lyric. I hear it where I was just trying to win the crowd over with the hook. And now it's like, how do authentically beat me with this? No matter what I'm doing, And I'm owning that now and I'm stepping into it and I'm not allowing no motherfucker to force my process. I'm gonna take my time. Rather it take me a year, two years, three years, I'm gonna get it right. But I'm gonna take my motherfucker time. When that time is right, y'all gonna see it.
Speaker 7: We always ask people like they goats mouth rushmore. I know you said you rocked with jay Z, but like we grew up like we said, we listen to Bootsy and shit. But loul Wayne when we was growing up, go man, he was like, say, we's a guy. I was wondering where you drink, loul Wayne.
Speaker 6: As far as like your rapperence favor rappers.
Speaker 4: T you my nigga, man, I hate that you asked me this because I can't lie to you. I love.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: It was tough for us to grow with the music as it got older. I think he has a phenomenal catalog.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 3: It's certain things to me that I feel like, you know, could have been enhanced, or could have been whatever it may be. But he's a legend. I always got Winging in my top ten. But I'm somebody that choose quality over quantity. So when they come to artists, I'm always running with jay Z. I feel like his taste level is unmatched Kendrick Lamar, The taste level is unmatched. It's just certain drink even you know what I mean. It's certain people to where it's just like they put a certain effort into the music that we never heard before.
Speaker 4: We never seen they change the sound of things.
Speaker 3: We were just having a conversation about Drake and we were saying, like Drake like created the industry standard to where like if if you were somewhere close to that, you would be successful.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So it's hard to now that Kendrick's the guy. It's hard to follow that because it's so authentically him. But Drake kind of created at a standard for everybody to kind of be like, hey, here's where we go with this thing. And I feel like went out as rappers as rappers, so as rappers. To me, he's one of the greatest rappers ever. But when it come to like songmaking, Drake took it to another level. Kendrick took it to another level.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I salute everybody, And I don't want this to feel like I'm bashing one of my idols, because Wayne has done things I probably never do in my life.
Speaker 4: I look up to on my studium. I love him to death.
Speaker 3: But I feel like Drake and Kendrick and certain people people just took the songmaking ability to another level.
Speaker 2: It's like what you always say with championships, Like I'm saying the team will win.
Speaker 1: They set the tone right, Yeah, was winning for a very long time as far as industry standerds and numbers wise, So they kindreck come in all right, Now, how do you copy Kendrick. That's like trying to copy Kawhi getting that ring in Toronto. You can't do that ship, dude, that's an anomaly. You can build a good team, you can build a warrior's team. Dynasy add to that, like Drake had, But you can't go get Kawhiti, go somewhere, get one and go out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 1: Like Drake has had like three successful rap careers in one mom only people realize he's been at the top of the game fifteen sixteen years.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, that's tough time.
Speaker 5: Drake came in with twenty and ten, two thousand and nine, came fr Rooki.
Speaker 7: Year so far gone? Oh way right, Yeah, that's that's what you changed. That's a long time to beat there at the top.
Speaker 1: What's your how y'all feel about half the rappers at halftime performance? Because I've been hearing people say the Kendrick shit was not so good, But in my opinion, I'd be like, damn, like what more could he have done to.
Speaker 2: Make it a better show?
Speaker 1: That's why we're trying to figure out, like what what can a rapper do if he's not a dancer or a breakdown?
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 7: I don't think rappers should not saying they shouldn't do halftime, but if it's going to be a rapper kind of it got to be like how La did it well? All those rappers gave you different. Yeah, it can't be one dude, because they don't dance.
Speaker 1: I think one thing people upset about it. I'm a big Kendrick fan is we didn't get the set list were looking for, right. But the dope part about it is he took a world platform and made it his motivation and what he had going on. That's the dopest ship ever to me, I don't hear what you're talking about. I'm here for one reason and one reason only, and I showed the world of ship's accomplish though.
Speaker 2: We just don't want to see another nothing like that again. I'm all for could I have a moment?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I love that. Swimming Pools is one of my favorite songs, Nigga right now listen, I'm all heres.
Speaker 5: So look, bro, the halftime show is a different platform. Like Kendrick doing that, He's the only one. That's why we want to see it no more. He's the only one that can do it and make his mark and everybody respected. We loved what he did. But bro, we don't want to see next year com and do the same thing. We don't want to see Loupe Fiasco the following year, you know. Yeah, So bring my name in the future would be a mess.
Speaker 2: Come out. You know, white people are so bad they're going back white.
Speaker 5: Kelly Clarkson is key, So y'all better enjoy the bar T shirts while you can't.
Speaker 2: Next year.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Bro, Miley to she donecause he running through his roster first, he got that contract.
Speaker 2: He do, Bro, But I feel like you gotta go with somebody, not that.
Speaker 8: We forgot how real quick how the super Bowl used to up the halftime performance. You're gonna have ac DC Metallica playing with her and some other rap Nick mac Lamore coming out to cut with a little verse.
Speaker 2: But Kendrick Kendrick could have did his thing for sure. Like I said, we all respected.
Speaker 5: It ain't no hate, but he could have brought out more people, sort of appease some more. Like, Bro, you gotta think I'm gonna just keep it real and all you fake conscious ass rappers nigga fuck y'all because because.
Speaker 2: Niggas don't keep it real.
Speaker 5: Bro, on my soul, all women watch super Bowl for the halftime show, my nigga, So I don't care about all what niggas is talking about. Brother, that is an entertainment moment. For people's families, bro, So they want to see they pop star. Like all of our girls listen to Little Wayne. So if he would have popped out, bro, they would have been singing along too and engaged and that shit.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I think it was on brand for Kendrick just because it was a buck the system moment. Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: Also, and we got to remember this, he performed the songs he owned, so he was really fighting again into the system with that one. This was like, I ain't trying to come back Nigga on invite nah, right right, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Kendrick. He was a streaker.
Speaker 10: You know, somebody be in the crowd and they run, they run across the field.
Speaker 3: Did yeah you.
Speaker 2: Streaking out the super Bowl? You just talk this Nigga streaker just that moment. Okay, do what to protest? Figure out the super Bowl? You got I get you, mister, miss, I get what you said. I get what you said. Well, yeah, Nigga's crazy. Well nah, bro, we ain't all that all that serious. Ship shot the serena. Put some bad bitches out, man. Get the cheerleaders.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: Let yeah, yeah, we shout out the dot too, man, Kendrick been killing it for West Coast culture this last year.
Speaker 4: Man, that's my dog right there.
Speaker 3: He supported me before anybody knew me, So I always got love for my nigga.
Speaker 2: Shut out to dot for sure. Man. Listen, man, we don't have a hell of a weekend. Man, it's not right. We wrap it up with the game here, man, Michelin, that's one more time. We appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: And like I said, man, I appreciate y'all fulling my brothers to come this area. Ship mean a lot to us. Bro, It's not just about me. It's not about him. It's not about him, it's about us. So when we can move as a union and people allow us to do that, we're gonna continue to do that. And we appreciate you all being always welcome, appreciate for the culture.
Speaker 4: Man, We're gonna continue to support you.
Speaker 2: Be here.
Speaker 4: I told you when you get off the plane, I got de fl you.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. You know they don't. We are going out the police.
Speaker 1: The volume