Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: A German Man recently broke the Guinness World Record by popping sixty balloons in thirty seconds using a plunger.
Speaker 2: He said his wife, So the toilet is.
Speaker 1: Still clogged, yes, but the gronk a record, Yeah, says some good news.
Speaker 4: A love was so bad?
Speaker 5: Whoever said last week that they got to end the Guinness Book of World Records. I mean, now, how many balloons can you pop with a plunger?
Speaker 2: Let's stop it. It's of no interest to anyone. It's not even how about a shovel, how about whatever.
Speaker 5: I can't get enough of the crazy. I wish I could use the S word. I can't get enough of the crazy s that's on the DSA website. I can't believe it's real. I almost feel like it's a Andy Warhol Andy Kaufman type bit. It's like self parody to see how many people would fall for it.
Speaker 2: It can't be real.
Speaker 1: But I've got more from the DSA website coming up at some point today or tomorrow to me. The uh the subhead, the subtitle is, if you're a student of human beings, of politics of societies, it's really helpful to know how crazy humans can be.
Speaker 2: You've got to reckon with it anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh, speaking of craziness, a cup of gav Newsome related stories. First of all, The Free Beacon with a great piece on the documentaries quote unquote produced by California's first partner Jennifer Siebel Newsome that promote fringe views on sex and gender according to everybody for all of history until the woke Apocalypse, that have been shown to two and a half million k through twelve students, with an accompanying lesson plan that forces teams to publicly disclose their sexual orientation to their peers and identify which of their classmates violate gender norms and may be labeled as I'm not sure I can say all these words.
Speaker 2: Well I can.
Speaker 1: Fags, pussies, and nasty butchers. These lavishly produced documentaries that then are sold to school systems at high levels of profit, especially in California.
Speaker 5: If you have the option as a public school system to say no to the governor wife documentary.
Speaker 1: Right, She's called a quote influential thought leader on gender equality. According to the State of California's official website, she's accused the press of fighting war on women.
Speaker 2: Is known for meandering.
Speaker 1: Lecturies on lectures on toxic masculinity. She told convicts at San Quentin that she related to them because, at age six, she accidentally killed her eight year old sister with a golf cart. Anyway, and she and her husband are now facing a federal criminal probe which is focusing in part on Seebel Newsom's taxes, her charities, and her for profit documentary company, all of which are interwoven in a complex scheme. That excellent yarn reference there that up until now is largely.
Speaker 2: Or is it scane? I think it's scan. My wife does that.
Speaker 1: I don't know these words anyway, that up until now is largely evaded a serious public scrutiny. But the stuff that they're actually teaching from kindergartners on is just it's so bad, especially because the kids can't read, or write or do basic math. The privileged walk activity is one prominent one. High school students are directed to the lineup shoulder to shoulder and take forward or backward steps corresponding to a series of prompts, one of which reads, step forward if you identify is straight, lgbt Q minus plus or the power three. Students are to remain in place. The instruction stresses that the exercise works best if students and participants take large steps so the differences are obvious. When the students are finished positioning themselves, they are instructed to look at who is around them and reflect on how their personal privilege stacks against their peers.
Speaker 5: So if you're a straight white male who grew up in an intact family or whatever they would be, you'd be alone at the very front of the room, and you're supposed to feel bad about that, I guess.
Speaker 1: And you would be looked at with real resentment and hate, and that would be encouraged. Yeah, and uh. One of the activities, as they said earlier, is you are supposed to self identify as what your sexuality is. You know, blah blah blah, all this stuff, and then talk about all the words you might be called and the.
Speaker 2: Rest of it. And God, how do you have how do you I frustrators?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 5: I know it's easier said than done. How do you let your kid go to a school where they do that a few people. Screw you people, You're evil. You're evil, evil people.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, God Tony doing that to.
Speaker 1: Little kids and convincing the convincing the one kid if it should feel bad about something that hadn't do anything wrong. This is just who I am in the family I grew up with. So I'm up here in front, and I'm supposed to feel bad about this somehow, for some reason, which they would because they're little kids and they don't know any better. And then the kids in the back, now you're convincing them. You can't get ahead because you got all these things against them.
Speaker 2: Which is also evil, right, you people are evil. I hate you so much.
Speaker 1: Controversy ear Up did not long after Newsom's Department of Education gave it stamp of approval to the First Partner's documentaries in twenty nineteen, when a public junior high school classroom of eleven and twelve year olds in the Central Valley, California screened The Mask You Live In, which presents traditional masculinity is harmful to young boys. One California father said his twelve year old daughter was traumatized after seeing the film at school, which contained footage of young men searching for graphic and violent pornography. Quote from the Modesto b Viewers also briefly see a clear picture of sexual bondage and acts of violence against nude or thinly dressed young women. Said the father is the worst thing my daughter has been exposed to. When I send her to school, I don't want her to see porn.
Speaker 2: That's what this is. And again they're teaching little little kids to question.
Speaker 1: Whether they're a boy or a girl and whether they should get powerful hormones or surgeries. More on that another time. Got to get to this. This is from what is the name of this website. It's got a funny name, coffee in COVID. It's the name of the site. But they're writing about the investigation the political news tightening around California's oleaginous that means oily Governor Hairdo and his empire of fraud Governor Hairdo. On Saturday, CBS reported Newsom's competitive bid diaper deal wasn't California's budget includes dozens of similar no bid exemptions. It's, as they say, a latest example of progressive wordplay, ngo grifting and poopy.
Speaker 2: Diaper's gone horribly wrong.
Speaker 1: So Jack, you brought us the story that Governor k Newson announced that state of California was going to give free quote unquote diapers to all people who have babies.
Speaker 5: Free diapers for newborns. And then the details are, if you're under a certain income, other people buy you diapers, but they have a system for it in which the diapers cost way more than if we tax payers just went.
Speaker 2: To Costco and bought them, right exactly.
Speaker 1: So it started back in May when Governor Hairjeil triumphantly announced a first intonation program to provide free note not free, taxpayer funded California co branded diaperst every new parent. During the grand announcement, Newsom proudly claimed proclaimed that the partnership with the totally unrelated and unconflicted LA based charity Baby to Baby.
Speaker 2: Which is connected to his wife, Jennifer. What do I incident?
Speaker 1: He claimed that, I quote went through a competitive bidding process. He spoke those words out loud into a microphone where people could hear him. But as it happens, the governor uses a slightly more flexible definition of competitive than the rest of the English speaking world. According to the state's own official contract database, the six point two million dollar deal with Baby to Baby was classified as wait for it, non competitively bid all caps in the original That's right. The state literally stamped non competitively bid right next to the six point two million dollar price tag for a no bid contract. Newsom claim quote through a competitive bidding process. When pressed by CBS to explain how a non competitively bid contract could possibly be described as competitive, the government spokeslady offered an explanation that would make George or Well weep progressive wordplay. The spokesperson claimed the term competitive referred to the competitive nature of these stakes no bid request for information.
Speaker 5: Well, you know I've said this before, and I know this angers some of you.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: Gavin Newsom has correctly figured out where we are. Uh Trump does it, Gavin does it. You can just say whatever you want and with our the way the news works now, in the way people get information, nobody's ever gonna hear the details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't want. I think, for the grace of God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a minute back then, I used to call him lunkhead Gavin Newsom, but that's absolutely not true. He's very smart guy, very calculating. I think he's figured out the moment we're in, which is true. You can say this stuff. The people that support you aren't gonna hear the detailed pushback, and the people that are on whatever sources will hear.
Speaker 2: The detailed pushback.
Speaker 1: They didn't like you anyway, but they probably won't hear it at all because most people aren't paying attention anything. So, according to CBS, the massive state budget contained a single provision exempting the diaper contracts from competitive bidding laws, from public advertising requirements, and even from the quote review or approval of any division of the Department of General Services, which is the state's watchdog agency, because of course it did. It exempted this maneuver from any scrutiny in the law, no bid required, no watchdog review, no entry in the public, no bid database, just to cool six point two million dollars handed over to a charity with deep ties to.
Speaker 2: The Newsom family. And even with that, it's a terrible idea. It's just wealthy distribution.
Speaker 5: Even if you didn't have all that, But you throw in the fact that it's a non competitive bid and it's tied into his.
Speaker 1: Wife, and it would be cheaper if all us taxpayers got together and say, okay, screw it. If you're gonna make us do that, let's all go to Costco and buy the diapers for the poor people. It'd be way cheaper. One more note, Baby too. Baby isn't just any charity. It's CEO Nora Weinstein, sits on the board of the California Partner's Project, and who founded the California Partner's Project, of course, none other than California's first partner, Jennifer Siebel knew somewhat a remarkable coincidence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm despondent about this, the fact that you can do practically anything you want and nobody it's impossible.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult for people to pay attention, right right, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: And as they make the point in this write up, in the massive state budget, there's just a line saying, oh, and this expenditure is exempt from any oversight, and that flies. That is the very definition of lawlessness. Wow, that is something I know, I know. CBS also found more than two dozen other similar exemptions buried in the twenty twenty six state budget, totally over an eye watering one billion dollars in similarly sneaky appropriations, every one of them exempt from competitive bidding in public oversight. A few of the new exemptions that compliance state Democrats passed and last year's budget will expire in twenty thirty one. Two thirds of the exemptions will never expire.
Speaker 5: I don't have any hope that he pays any price for this sort of stuff, because very few people ever do. The only hope is that it drives him out of the race. I think I think he won't run. At some point he's going to decide it's just why don't I just stay? You know, I'll be on the board of something. I'm already rich. Why don't I just enjoy the last quarter of my life as a rich.
Speaker 2: Guy without all the headaches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really rooting for Steve Hilton in the governor's race this time around.
Speaker 2: I think he's got a chance.
Speaker 1: He's got a fighter's chance, as they say, if I were a betting man, I'm not sure i'd bet in favor of them, But it's possible that he will definitely move the ball forward and really open a lot of people's eyes. And then when Gavy runs and gets humiliated because of the miseries of California governance, that'll move the ball a little further, so, I haven't abandoned hope yet.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 5: Some of the hilarious stuff these DSA candidates believe from their website.
Speaker 2: It's just it's funny.
Speaker 1: It's actually funny, and yet it's troubling because people are signing on.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 5: Every man will be handed a unicorn that gives falatio. I mean, it's just it's just like, wow, wait a minute, it's just it's falaysio, corn life, fondest dream.
Speaker 1: I was trying to come up with the hornback and horny what Okay, I got a tough track. More in the way, stay here. Is democratic socialism compatible with capitalism.
Speaker 6: In the long term, No, we're anti capitalists. We want a world beyond capitalism. But in the short term, while we're within a capitalist economy, we need firms that are profitable, that are providing employment, that are providing in theation.
Speaker 2: In the long term, no, that's one year.
Speaker 5: Democratic Socialists talking to Ross do thought of the New York Times, and I'm glad at the Times and other organizations are talking to these people and asking the questions and.
Speaker 2: Letting everybody know what they actually are.
Speaker 5: From the DSA website, Democratic Socialists of America website. It's been said that it's easier to imagine the end of the world than it is to imagine the end of capitalism. But just because it isn't easy to imagine doesn't mean we shouldn't try to make it happen.
Speaker 2: Workers deserve more so the.
Speaker 5: Fact that they want to tear down a harder, entire system of the number one economy in the world since eighteen seventy four.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, so there's that.
Speaker 5: I really enjoy this stuff. It's all so fanciful. It's like a cartoon layout on the website, speaking of bills you won't have them anymore, and then it says underneath you have no debt, you don't need health insurance. You don't pay a mortgage or have a landlord because comfortable housing is a human right. Your retirement is publicly funded. Food, education, energy, medicine, and transportation aren't for profit businesses. They're common goods and utilities paid for by you who you morons, the efficiently government run industries. You work as much as you're able and no more than needed. On the page about work, I mean, and it's are they are?
Speaker 2: They are? They're pulling a joke on us. Right, somebody.
Speaker 5: I wish somebody made this website to think how many look at look at these idiots talking about it. They actually believe there's people out here who think this stuff is real.
Speaker 1: It work as much as you need and know more. Who have you known in your life? What is what is your Who have you been surrounded by your whole life? Where you think that would work? And what does that even mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, if everything is free, why are you showing up to work at all?
Speaker 7: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Well, because I guess communists on some level believe we would all go into the factory every day even if everything was free.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Socialism ignores all of the incentives and disincentives that huge drive human beings, and they just think everybody will just do what we tell them to.
Speaker 5: It's that term common good. They think that we're all on board with the I want to provide electricity and food and healthcare and everything like that for everyone. I'm young and healthy, so I'm going to work my ass off every day, all day long to help the people that you know they can't.
Speaker 1: One of the smartest things I ever heard about socialism on the other side of a short break.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, if you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: Smart Woman. She's putting a new floor down by herself. Wise woman. She's using ken tyle Vinyl as best as tile, Easiest floring to install, easiest ploring to care for, save every way with ken tyle Vinyl as best as tile.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll get some today.
Speaker 1: Oh boy. That is from a video that I was sent by an Lord listener. Commercials from the sixties that have not aged well, and I thought we needed to lighten the mood a little bit. I've got a perfect example of a beautiful illustration of why socialism will never ever work. But canna lighten up on that at least for a minute. Meanwhile, more commercials from the sixties that haven't aged twelve.
Speaker 8: Our first house nearly never got built. My wife was so bent on helping the builder woman, I said, leave that poor man alone and make us some coffee.
Speaker 2: Not that kind you've been.
Speaker 8: Buying either, Instant Maxwell House coffee red Jar good to the last drop, Maxwell House, the instant that tastes life like coffee. Be a good little Maxwell housewife and you'll be happy here for a long time, Maxwell House coffee instant and ground.
Speaker 2: I like calling her a woman.
Speaker 1: A woman, be a good little Maxwell housewife.
Speaker 2: Live woman, Leave him alone, let him work.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that commercial?
Speaker 2: Megas zag? I hear you, Michael, I don't know if the rings were too loud in the background, You idiot? For have you've been making? Make some beas and coffee woman?
Speaker 1: More from the World of sexist sexist Coffee.
Speaker 2: Harvey, want anything special for your birthday? Just a decent cup of coffee?
Speaker 4: You're kidding, I'm serious, honey.
Speaker 2: Your coffee is undrinkable.
Speaker 7: It's pretty harsh.
Speaker 4: Well, so's your coffee.
Speaker 9: You know the girls down at the office.
Speaker 2: Make better coffee on their hot plates. Wow, and he didn't even kiss me goodbye.
Speaker 7: You know, if I could just make a decent cup of coffee, I could relax.
Speaker 2: So relax.
Speaker 1: Why don't you try?
Speaker 2: Instant folgers taste good as fresh perked. Hey, great coffee, it's instant folgers.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it taste good as fresh perked?
Speaker 4: Better?
Speaker 7: That is those girls make at the office.
Speaker 1: Honey, Their coffee can't hold a candle to yours.
Speaker 4: Instant folgers taste good as fresh, perked.
Speaker 1: Trying you know it's gonna throw you away like he used tissue.
Speaker 2: But this is decent coffee. I guess you can stay. Good news.
Speaker 5: You've earned my love with a decent cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Exactly. This is garbage.
Speaker 5: The girls down at the office are one hotter too, make better coffee and younger.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting about that. I remember that commercial. I remember watching that as a kid. I remember that as a kid, and and it not, you know, because the culture it didn't stand out to me is anything. It was just, yeah, I got the girls down at the.
Speaker 5: Office, make a better cup of coffee, honey. I don't know what you do here. It's just it's undrinkable. And hers so upset that her husband is not pleased with what she's making for him. Well, and please one not be You need not be a professor of literature to discern the theme your coffee's bad. Therefore, I'm gonna compare you to the women at the office, and I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Kiss you goodbye right withholding affection, right exactly, And you've kind of lost the race.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get with the gals from the office. Hey, they're hot, be they make good coffee. You're done speaking of that sort of thing. This is a TAB commercial from back in the day. It's filled with wholesomely sexy, soft focusy imagery of a woman with kids.
Speaker 2: And then the husband's there at one point and all and go on.
Speaker 10: When you can't be his mind, mindtick.
Speaker 7: When you can't be with him, be in his mind, be a mind sticker with a shape you can't forget. Don't you want to have a good shame?
Speaker 1: He wants to look good?
Speaker 10: Shame shame with TAB.
Speaker 7: Can help you stay in his mind. Keeping your shape in shape hazard reward.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, have a.
Speaker 11: Good shape and a tight high ass, or he'll be.
Speaker 1: Gone with the girls at the office, like the coffee guy.
Speaker 2: Soda commercial, have a good shape. I know it's so maudlin. I guess that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: You know that was uh, with all due disrespect to the idiotic, toxic masculinity stuff you get from Marxists, I mean, back in the day, that was absolutely a male ad executive who thought women like soft music. Let's sire this non threatening sounding woman singer to sing at the women about having a good shape.
Speaker 2: Well, what's interesting about that?
Speaker 5: Because I actually remember that commercial with the cat the girls down to the office make a better cup of coffees.
Speaker 2: This is garbage. I didn't see that in real life.
Speaker 5: That wasn't my perception of the real world, whether because of my parents or like anybody else I saw. I mean, it's not like I thought that's the way the world worked. So I don't know the ads were like really reflective of the world.
Speaker 2: I saw right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could certainly say, well, they just make the point about coffee. But I mean, in any reasonably healthy relationship, you'd say, you know, honey, I'm not loving this coffee.
Speaker 2: What brand is this?
Speaker 5: What do you think of it? Yeah, because maybe she likes it. I think it's pretty good. Huh, I don't like it much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we should do like I'll get my brand. No, you've got to imply that you're going to.
Speaker 5: Leaver for the girls at the office and oh think I'm gonna kiss you. I'm not gonna kiss the lips of someone who made me that cup of crap right there.
Speaker 1: Especially when I got the hotties down at the office with their delicious coffee. I'll see you maybe slams the door and by the way, you're shaping so hot either. Maybe try a tab.
Speaker 2: Makes it a tab buy?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh yeah, oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh good, it's so funny. I can't believe that ever existed. Oh I know, it's so lame. Be a mind sticker. What is that way to invent a term? And the music?
Speaker 1: That song is giving me the willies.
Speaker 2: I want it swept from my memory.
Speaker 1: I gotta get like PTSD's a treatment or something.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it was musical crime.
Speaker 1: I don't remember anybody using that term ship shape or what.
Speaker 2: Oh you can be in shape.
Speaker 1: You want to get in shape, feed at the bottom, head at the top, like a lot of people thanks to tab. Right, it's a oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that made the argument for the other side, unfortunately, But like I said, I wasn't. I wasn't my perception as a kid, wasn't that like that was the way the world worked anymore than like most of the other stuff. I didn't think the world worked the way it did on Gilligan's Island either, So I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, right right.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember my reaction to those sorts of ads. Oh, it's hard to separate it from my my reaction right now?
Speaker 2: Can I hear the one at the good shape, at least the first part until they sing the good shape?
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: That's so weird when you can't be.
Speaker 7: A sticker, when you can't be with him, be in his mind, be a mind sticker with a shape you can't forget.
Speaker 2: Shame, I do, shame, I know, But what I do.
Speaker 7: Can help you stay in his mind.
Speaker 2: Drink in shape, sugar free? Oh, tab is sugar free? Right?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 5: Get the cancer to diet coke. You'll have the cancer about early eighties if you're drinking that.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, that is wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are there are reels and reels of those commercials.
Speaker 5: And the idea that I'm going to stick in his mind because if I'm hot enough, I'll stick in his mind.
Speaker 2: If I'm not, he ain't gonna be thinking of me. Of me at all?
Speaker 1: Right, Like you're not best friends and soulmates, and you know it keeps you to know, raising kids together for that reason, experience that, the struggles you've been through.
Speaker 2: Now, how's your ass? What does your ass look like? Brought to you by tab? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How hot you are? If he keeps serving me this garbage coffee?
Speaker 1: And then you got your doctor's pitchon cigarettes. Yeah, a classic of the of the the genre and the various cocaine riddled treatments of the early nineteenth century, and cough syrup with codeine and.
Speaker 2: The rest of it. I love it, love it, love it, love it. That is wild.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: That tab song maybe the worst thing I've ever heard in the department of music.
Speaker 2: And then the like the choir in the background, the mind sticker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was that that must have been a hot phrase for a couple of weeks. I've never heard of my rancid bitter coffee made by your wife.
Speaker 2: Not the girls down at the office. They got a good shape and they make a great come on coffee. That's why I kiss them go back before I leave work. Not you, yeag grabby confously with a borrow What that shape is?
Speaker 5: Trump put out an interesting truth social We should hit on and we will finish strong next.
Speaker 12: Both the United States and Iran have left open the door for a diplomatic solution. No breakthrough has been reached yet, despite efforts from Qatar and Pakistan.
Speaker 1: Secretary of State Marco.
Speaker 12: Rubio said earlier today that Iran is not serious about talks right.
Speaker 3: Now, we remain open to diplomacy, We remain open to working it out in a negotiated way, but right now they don't seem to be serious about that, and so we're going to continue to protect shipping. We think other countries should.
Speaker 2: Join us in that endeavor.
Speaker 3: We don't need them to, but they should because they're more impacted by it than we are. And at the same time, we are going to when the opportunity presents itself, degrade their ability to target global shipping.
Speaker 5: Well, Marco is at least living in reality with They don't seem to be serious at all talking about Iran, of course, and I have no idea where this is going, but Trump put this truth social out this morning because Iran fired on some ships.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 5: From this point forward, anytime the Islamic Republic of Iran shoots at a ship in the straight of hor moves, whether it be by missile, rocket, drone, or any other device or weapon, the United States will bomb and destroy one bridge or power plant.
Speaker 2: That's in all caps.
Speaker 5: Every time they shoot it a ship with anything, we will bomb and destroy one bridge or power plant, including those located next to or in the capital city of Tehran. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Hm, We're gonna bomb the power plants and bridges in Tehran, are we?
Speaker 1: At least some of them? You got to live up to that threat. I mean you don't have to. You can claim to wep them off the map and then do nothing like he has done in the past. I think that's where we're going reluctantly. He clearly doesn't want to, but that's clearly where we're going. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Then you got to out last him. Who can take the pain. They're getting more pain than we are, but they don't give a damn no. They do not all right, yes or no answer? Is Weird Beard Junior dead?
Speaker 2: I think he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was convinced by some analysts I saw on News Nation the other day. He said the fact that we haven't seen him at all, not at all, not even a still.
Speaker 1: Picture, not even propped up in bed with soft focus and obviously a voiceover.
Speaker 2: But Mitch McConnell picture the other day, not even one of those.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And we blew his beard off and took his head with it, apparently.
Speaker 5: And I can understand how it's the only way you can hold together and probably not even holding together very very well. I'm sure there's a lot of infighting we'll learn about years from now who's in charge and it probably changed on a daily basis, weekly basis, or somebody fires off against ships and others.
Speaker 2: Some other people are saying, what did you do that for? You know that sort of.
Speaker 5: Thing, And the only reason, the only way they can hold this together kind of is to pretend that the Supreme Leader still exists and we're all following his orders. I mean, if you got rid of that ruse, then it's just a full out civil war for who's in charge.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of aramaton with Bernie. I I was working on the head for longer than I'm proud of Bunny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bernie, Yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm I remained where I've been for a long time. I have no idea how this plays out.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't know either. Oh you know what we ought to do before we leave? We bombed them eleven knights in a row, and I'll bet we do it twelve.
Speaker 1: Michael, give me sixty sixty one, sixty two back to back to back. Is Prime Minister Benjamin Nahania, who is perhaps planning to visit New York for the UN General Assembly.
Speaker 2: What will happen if he comes in September.
Speaker 9: I believe that Prime mister Netanya, who belongs in the Hague, Benjamin Netanna, who is a war criminal, the architect of a horrific genocide against the Palestinian people, is responsible for the killing of more than seventy three thousand people. It is clear that we do not have the independent legal authority to enforce this one. The federal government, however, does, and I call on them to join the ICC and execute this one.
Speaker 2: Give us a reality check here. Can Mondani have Netnyah who arrested? Absolutely not.
Speaker 11: It is utterly ridiculous for the Mayor of New York City to even suggest that he might have the authority to order the arrest of Benjamin Netnaho or any visiting foreign head of state. First of all, the Mayor of New York City has zero law enforcement authority. He does not tell the Manhattanda the NYPD who to arrest, who to indict. The Constitution is quite clear that the conduct of foreign diplomacy foreign affairs is entirely up to the federal government. It's certainly not up to local and county governments in New York City or elsewhere. So I know the mayor is having his best lawyers look at this right now, let me save them.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you do not.
Speaker 11: Have the authority to do.
Speaker 5: This well governing by meme, Yeah, exactly, you're all laughing at it. No, he accomplished where you want to accomplish. He doesn't think he could have arrested Benjamin Netanya. He got the message out to all the young idiots or anti Semites in the country that he's their leader. That's he accomplished where you wanted to accomplish.
Speaker 2: Exactly, tribal signaling.
Speaker 5: He never at any moment thought he could arrest Benjamin Netanyahue was going to try.
Speaker 2: To do it, guarantee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So laugh all you want, but he got that message out. And how about all the other world leaders that have been I'm not even going to acknowledge the number he throughout on that story, but if you were going to all the world leaders that have killed multiples, that are imprisoned their own people or whatever, or.
Speaker 2: We currently have slaves. Yeah, yeah, like President.
Speaker 10: Sheet, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. That's better than the Tabs song.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get a final thought from everybody on the coup to wrap up today the show. There is Michaelangelow pressing the buttons. Michael, which final thought? Yeah, I love those nineteen sixties commercials. If you look online, the Flintstones used to do the cigarette commercials and those are really funny to see. Oh yeah, yeah it Fred trying to sell Barney on Winston's or whatever. It is.
Speaker 2: Fabulous Jack. A final thought for us, Hey, Fred, I see a dark spot on your lung? Is come on bond.
Speaker 5: Is Charlie Woods playing in the US Amateur Golf Tournament Tiger Woods Kid?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe, Oh you don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just saw that he snapped at a photographer who clicked one at an inopportune moment.
Speaker 2: I thought, wow, is he gonna be just like his dad? Just like you, old man, you're taking up friggin pictures.
Speaker 5: And he went to a Perkins restaurant and hit on the waitress.
Speaker 2: Oh, crashed his car into a tree on Ambien. It'll be just like his dad. Ah, that's sweet.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Final thought Smith Smithsonian Institution is utterly perverse, their liar, their leader. There is a Marxist liar and if you missed that segment, grab it via podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. We talked about it last week on One More Thing, and today during ours three of the show.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of good stuff today. You should grab all the segments and give them a listen. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: A couple of unfortunate moments too, Armstrong you Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: So many people. Thanks a little time. Go to Armstrong g Getdy dot com. A lot of great hot links for you there.
Speaker 1: We got some fabulous ag swag, drop us a note, got an opinion mail back, and I'm strong in getty dot com.
Speaker 5: Oh we'll have the latest tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure I need the whole inflatable vest. It's barely ever helped anybody in the history of flying. With eight quintillion flights, you're more likely to be shot down by a UFO. Yes, yes, you're more likely to be sexed to death by Bigfoot than knowing how to blow in that inflatable thing. It's going to save you in a planengression. Now that is a fate i'd never even contemplated.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty