Speaker 1: Phrank one and only famous. Correct Perez Hilton, my friends, welcome to our pH B booker here. Perez there, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? A lot of family drama today. Family drama between Prince Harry and his father, family drama between David Beckham and his son. Also Beyonce is listening to me. We'll get to that. Plus Lady Gaga it could have been real scary, major drama regarding her show in Brazil over the weekend. Also Chapel Roane has upset people again and Blake Lively has spoken. We'll get to that and a lot more. But first, how are you all? Is well?
Speaker 1: Thank you all as well. I went to the Beach Life Festival this weekend.
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 1: It's a new festival. It's in Redondo Beach and it's like the most mini mini Coachella. There's two stages, ones literally on the sand, the other one's like turfed up and the vibe is like way chill wait I.
Speaker 2: Think I know about this was Susannah Hopps performing.
Speaker 1: Susannah Hoffs was there, Yes, I love standing next to her dressing room praying to God that she would come out, but I didn't see her. Chrissy Hines was also there from The Pretenders, Oh Cool.
Speaker 2: And Alana's Morrisset performed.
Speaker 1: Alanis was last night and I didn't go last night. But it's like a really laid back good time.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the promoter that can crack a festival for old people, we'll be making bank. I want a festival where I can sit.
Speaker 1: Down like I don't know, well you could there, you really could. I mean yeah, you could sit on the on the turf or on in the sand if you wanted to, like Lenny Kravitz played. But I would say it's as close to a festival for old people as you could get. Put it that way.
Speaker 2: I remember in the UK during the pandemic there were festivals with like your own little pods. They need to bring that back, and then they can. They know they can bring out food to you, like order food and they'll bring it like right to your little section and everything like a right. I'm fantasizing. Actually, I spent May the fourth at a new burlesque show here in Vegas, the Empire Strips Back that it was fun, and then I took my kids to a claw arcade that's like the new trend has that started, and actually they probably had that for a while in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Well, they have a human claw at daved Busters. That's what I went to see. So I think the claw thing is like end Vogue at the moment.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've been to two claw arcades now in like two weeks. So my kids love it, although I don't. I mean, I love it, but it's like gambling, Like it's gambling for kids. Like it worries me that I might be conditioning my children to become gamblers.
Speaker 1: Well it is Vegas. That's probably how they get them on the tin, you know what I mean, get started early.
Speaker 2: Anyways, let's get to this because there's too much show. Prince Hair Surry, Prince Harry, Prince Harry. I'm trying to understand all of this. I really am approaching it from an open mind, but it just doesn't make too much sense to me. First, on Friday, the initial loss was a literal loss in court. Prince Harry for years now had been fighting this decision from RAVAC, the organization who determines who gets royal protection. They took it away from him. However, the more I read about this, the more it's just dumb, he could still have royal protection. He's just been fighting for years because he thinks he's entitled to royal protection twenty four to seven, you know, always whenever he's in the UK. And these people told him, you can have royal protection for select appearances or for situations where there is a high risk level. You just have to let us know ahead of time. But that was not good enough for him. So he's been fighting and on Friday he officially lost and it was an appeals court because he had already lost previously, and now three judges said nope, you're not entitled to this. And it makes sense to me because I remember when the Queen was alive, her daughter Princess Anne, who was like the hardest working royal. She would carry out more royal engagements than any other royal, and she didn't have round the clock royal protection, just whenever she was on the clock, you know, just whenever she was working.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then after the loss, Harry, this is an even bigger loss, really like and just dumbfounding, he thought it would be a good idea in California to give an interview to the BBC A weepy mony interview where he complains about, you know, he really believes that his father, and maybe there's truth to this. He believes that if his father wanted him to receive twenty four to seven royal protection, that his father could have intervened, even though the palace says that it's not up to the king, it's up to this other organization who determines it, all right, And he said he wants to reconcile with his father, but he doesn't know how much longer his father has to live, and he, you know, he's trying to make things better, but his dad is not talking to him. And bah bah, here's what I just don't get, Like, I don't understand how that interview is making things better.
Speaker 1: Well, and on top of it, it's like Megan Marple's dad doing the same thing, you know what I mean, going to the press and whining and they talk about how much they hate that. Let's get you a mirror because you're doing the same thing. And I still believe, and I still contend that if he actually picked up the phone directly and did this like a man, or even said I'm coming there face to face and let's hash this out.
Speaker 2: Well, two things, One he has gone to the UK and his father has refused to see him his last three visits and two just because I do like to be fair, he said, remember to People magazine that his brother and father have not been responding to his text and emails.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, they've had enough. They've been burnt enough. They're like when you've got a kid that's a junkie. They're like media junkies, and they're thinking, at some point, we have to cut these people off. And that's what they've done. They've cut them out.
Speaker 2: Let me be the booker again. Okay, I'm sure that they would argue just because Charles and William aren't speaking out publicly doesn't mean they're not playing the game. They're playing the game. They're just having the palace and insiders speak to the media on their behalf without them speaking on the record.
Speaker 1: Which is what always has been done.
Speaker 2: Correct. But they're like, I'm sure Harry is like, I don't want to speak. I don't want to speak through intermediaries anymore.
Speaker 1: Harry knows the game, is all I'm saying, and Harry could play the game correctly. Look, I just think that they're they're at their wits in because every time that they've tried, they've been burnt. They've been burnt by her, and they've been burnt by his books and his words. And at some point, like I said, you got to cut the junkie off because they're going to bleed you dry. And I think that's where they probably are. But once again going back to the hey, let's go through the press. You know it's not going to work with them. They can see through it and it's just another part of their reality show existence.
Speaker 2: What I also don't understand is why is he safe in California but not safe in London?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like in California, he lives in fucking Monticito. It's not that difficult to find out his address. I can find out Oprah's address.
Speaker 1: It's just paparazzi hounding him.
Speaker 2: No, what I'm getting at is, if it is somebody that wants to harm him, that person could be based out of the UK and come to the US and harm him here. Why is he safe here and not there? Because like here, he doesn't get secret service.
Speaker 1: We probably has his own private security here.
Speaker 2: Would be my guess, that's gay he could have if he's so worried that, you know, the protection that he can hire independently in the UK. Isn't able to carry weapons, just higher volume, hire fucking twenty bodyguards.
Speaker 1: If you're that paranoid, I don't think it's about any of that. I don't even think it has to do with the paranoia. I think it's entitlement. I think that he just believes, because his mom was Princess Diana, that he is entitled. Even though he walked away, even though they said, if you walk away, you can't have this stuff. He wants his cake and he wants to eat it too, And it's like they're like, what do you want us to do? We told you this is how it works, and you used to listen to us, and they're continuing to do it. And now their courts even say, hey, these are the rules. This is the people's money. By the way, this isn't your money. The protections, you know, provided by the people. And by the way, how often is he there, Perez? That's the other thing. What is he doing there? And like they said, if you tell us where you're gonna be, will give it the protection, and they do. So what's he whining about?
Speaker 2: I think people think that he wants this recognition called ipp internationally protected person, meaning that's a designation given to like heads of state, and the King of England is considered a head of state. You know, he's not Prime Minister, but he is a head of state. So when he comes to the US, King Charles, the US taxpayer has to pay for his protection. And once you're recognized as an IPP an internationally protected person, you get that protection anywhere you go.
Speaker 1: So you get to bleed everybody system when you go on vacation promoting your fucking cookie cream or whatever the fuck bullshit she's selling. So you know what I'm saying, like, it's just a grift. It's just another grift. That's all I get it. I'm glad they said no.
Speaker 2: Well, Megan Markel has also chimed in in a very Megan Markel way. Well, but before I even get to that, because this is even better, because I think her chiming in with in response to the Palace's statement, So King Charles, the Palace was asked about Harry's loss in court, and they were also asked about his BBC interview and I mentioned a few moments ago. They don't talk on the record, they don't give statements, they gave a statement. The Palace gave an official, on the record statement about the interview and Harry's loss in court, and this is what they said. All of these issues have been examined repeatedly and meticulously by the courts, with the same conclusion reached on each occasion. One sentence, one savage sentence that basically said, you petulant child. You should have just taken your l the first time you lost, but no, you kept going and you wasted taxpayer money here in the UK fighting this. You wasted your time, You made our lives more difficult by going through with this for such a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, and this isn't them just doing a statement because it's about gossip or Harry. This is probably an official statement that they have to make when some sort of hearing has happened. I'm sure it's part of the process. It has to be done legally, they have to issue some sort of statement about any litigation that's going on within the Crown. So I'm guessing they didn't do it on purpose, but the savageness of it is pretty fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, Megan Markle, whom you mentioned, you know, her father and the irony of that relationship and all the drama there is not lost on many. She posted the day after the interview and the day after the loss in court a picture of her and her two children, a black and white photo of the back of their heads. No, no, no, sorry, it's not her and her kids. I had a brain fart. It's Harry and their kids. So she posted a photo of Harry and their kids.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you didn't hawk something in the middle of it. And by the way, when given lemons, try my new fucking shitty lemonade.
Speaker 2: Speaking of family drama and British people, Happy birthday, David Beckham. He just turned fifty years old and he had quite the star studded celebration in London. Tom Cruise was there with his rumored new girlfriend, Cuban communist actress Anna Diadamas. Eva Longoria was there. Lots of people were there, but noticeably absent was David's oldest his son Brooklyn Beckham. Then the party continued with a more small, intimate celebration with just you know, immediate family and closest friends in Paris. You know, you only turned fifty once. He'd already celebrated in the US also, and his son Brooklyn was not at the Paris celebration either, confirmed when Victoria yesterday posted some images from the celebrations and Brooklyn was nowhere to be found. And then initially when I saw all this, I thought, oh, this is just so petty, because if you remember, this is all stemming from some drama where Brooklyn Beckham's brother Romeo is dating his ex girlfriend, right, okay, and that caused, you know, a rift between the brothers because Brooklyn does not trust his ex Kim, this DJ and influencer, and he's upset that mom and dad are seemingly supportive of this. Right, But I don't know, I questioned that are they supportive or are they just like hands off, like our kids are in their early twenties and they're gonna do what they're gonna do and we can't tell them who to date or who.
Speaker 1: Not today, right, I like the latter, I mean, because like you said, they're twenty. You don't get involved with people's relationships when they're in their twenties. I mean, come on, that's a little much. So I tend to believe it's the latter, and it's I'm sure it's been stated by dad, Hey, put your big boy pants on. There's bigger things in life to be worried about than this.
Speaker 2: However, my thinking on all of this changed after I found out an explosive new piece of information. Brooklyn and his wife he's married, had no plans to go to either of David's fiftieth birthday celebrations because they knew that Romeo and his new girlfriend his ex would be there. So this is shocking. Brooklyn and his wife flew to London early last week to spend time with David ahead of the family celebrations that they wouldn't have to be there with Brooklyn's brother and the ex girlfriend, and according to TMZ, David refused to see them, said if you want to see me, come to my birthday party. I thought that was a good compromise from Brooklyn, like, I don't want to be there because that woman makes me uncomfortable, but I want to celebrate you on your birthday. I'm flying all the way from the US to London to be with you. And David didn't.
Speaker 1: Make time for him, Like what, I don't buy it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't buy it?
Speaker 1: I don't believe the dad said I'm not going to see my son because of some drama. I don't care what TMZ said. I don't buy it.
Speaker 2: Well, there are also rumors that Dave and Victoria don't like Brooklyn's wife, so that probably might have something to do with it as well.
Speaker 1: That's weak. Now you're saying the parents are childish on top of yes, the kids being childish, and look, I guess I could believe it when you're dealing with people that were famous as children as the Beckhams were, Okay, can I see them being stunted adult humans, entitled, rich, annoying? Sure, I could totally see all of that. But I don't know. He's fifty and like, at any point are you going to say I'm not going to see my son. That doesn't even make sense. I mean, you just pop into your house whenever you want to. They're your parents. So I don't buy this.
Speaker 2: That's what they're putting out there, Brooklyn and his wife.
Speaker 1: They're not telling us something. There's something more, And there's some missing dots in this story.
Speaker 2: I told you the missing part. The Beckhams don't like Brooklyn's wife, nor the father, nor the in laws.
Speaker 1: No, I think there's just even something more. There's something still missing. Why don't they like her? What's the empathus of all this? There's just something in the middle of this that sticks.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I guess I'm I don't either, I'm trust guessing I believed it. Well, I'll keep you updated on all of that, all right, Blake Lively. Blake Lively chose to give her only interview where she talked about the It Ends with Us saga to fucking Seth Myers. But that makes sense for a few reasons. One, he's not a journalist. Okay, he's a comedian slash late night talk show host, and nobody watches his show.
Speaker 1: Well, no one watches any of those shows at this point. They're all just online things that are passed around if you go viral. They just fill slots on TV.
Speaker 2: True, but I still think people watch the morning shows because they put that on while they're having breakfast. And yeah, people watch the morning shows. They don't watch the late night shows.
Speaker 1: I don't think, well, who's up that late anymore? Nobody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So she could have done like Good Morning America or The Today Show or CBS Mornings, but they probably turned her down because they said, we're only going to help you promote your movie if you talk about this, and she probably said, well, sure, I'll give you a prepared statement, and they're like, well, we're going to ask you follow up questions and then she's probably just like, I'm not comfortable with that. No, and Seth Myers is probably comfortable with that. So that's how she landed on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure she had to promote her thing as well. You sign up for that. It's part of the doing press for whatever you're doing is part of the contract. So I'm sure she had to do it. Yeah, that's my guess. But listen those morning shows. They would have lied. They would have said, yeah, we won't ask anything, and they would have brought her on and they would have asked her. I don't even think they would have cared either. They would have talked their way into it somehow.
Speaker 2: I don't think they would have lied.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if lying maybe is the right word, but I think they would have manipulated the situation. If she was willing to be on, they would have taken her just to say we have an exclusive with Blake Lively tomorrow morning, because it would put eyeballs on a TV set. That's all all right.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what she had to say. First, she acknowledged that, you know, she's had a pretty intense year, but then she was gushing about her kids. She's got a ten year old, an eight year old, a five year old, and a two year old and the two year old. The two year old's actually, you know, an integral player in the It ends with us at Saga because if you remember all of the trailer Gate drama where she was pumping and then breastfeeding and and then people walked in on her, et cetera. So this is what she said, It's no surprise I've had a pretty intense year. They're just my lifeline, meaning her kids. No matter what day I am having, I have to be Disneyland for them. It's the best. It's chaos. And then that opened the door to talking about all of the situation with Justin Baldoni, and she says, what I can say without going too into it, is that this year has been full of the highest highs and lowest lows of my life. And I see so many women around afraid to speak, especially right now, afraid to share their experiences and fear is by design, it's what keeps us silent. But I also acknowledge that many people don't have the opportunity to speak, So I do feel fortunate that I have been able to. It's the women who have had the ability to use their voice that's kept me strong and help me in my belief and my fight for the world to be safer for women and girls. It's a pretty simple thing. Yeah, so she's doing this for women and girls.
Speaker 1: Thank god, ladies, you're safe.
Speaker 2: She is a champion of those less privileged than her. She's so privileged that she can speak out about these things.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just like what's shocking is clearly that was something rehearsed, sure, and that's what they came up with. That's what they thought would be good.
Speaker 1: Well, they keep going back to this women. Well, you know, it's not the first time, and I think that's what they dug in on. I don't know what other card she could actually play, right, I don't know how you can manipulate this any other way. I think their narrative is always going to be her as a woman against some evil man that tried to make her do things and that was the original narrative, and I think there's still somewhat sticking to that, even though we've kind of seen what actually has played out. I mean, there's just too much proof out there to say otherwise.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really think it would have been a better strategy at this point, honestly, more effective. She would have just said, everything has been so public. This is totally me, me spitballing right now. Right, Everything has been so public, and I am excited for this to be litigated in a court of law, and I am confident that a jury will agree with the facts. Period.
Speaker 1: That's better. Yeah, yeah, it's much better. From the top of your head, it was much better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. So that's the face, Like I can't believe she said what she said, but yeah, there we go, her first interview where she directly addressed it all and she's doing it for the girls and the women out there to keep you safely.
Speaker 1: Well, look, we're two men, and I will acknowledge that. And you know, maybe we see this differently than women do. I think the majority of them are walking in step with what we're saying mostly, but I got to think there are other women on the other side of this that can maybe see her point of view. So I just want to acknowledge that we're two dudes. That's all I want to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I would love to hear from I really want to hear from Blake Lively. Defenders and supporters call us eight hundred seven two one one one eight five and let us know your thoughts. On the Patreon show on Thursday, we talked about Travis Kelcey on following Ryan Reynolds, right, and you mentioned before it happened that Ryan Reynolds was going to show up at the Greenway Green Day Walk. I was getting green and walk.
Speaker 1: That happens to be all the time I was.
Speaker 2: You mentioned before it happened, the Way Walk of Day Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You mentioned that Ryan Reynolds was going to show up at the Green Day Walk of Fame ceremony where they were getting their start, and you explained that you know, they have this like bromance situation and that Ryan is a big fan. And yeah, we talked about that on the Patreon and about the unfollowing Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton if you want an extra episode.
Speaker 1: And that's a good goddamn episode, too, good reason to subscribe last week's show.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good, not expensive, and you support us.
Speaker 1: Stollar a damn week. I mean, just get the damn show.
Speaker 2: And we you know, are answering comments every day on the message board there. Anyways, at the ceremony, Ryan Reynolds was going out and you know, shaking hands and taking pictures and signing autographs. And this woman who used to work at TMZ and is now just a social media creator. Her name is Melanie, Melanie Miller, I believe is her name. Let me give her a correct shout out. Yes, Melanie Miller. Shout out to her for doing the lord's work. I am surprised that this has not happened sooner. For the first time, one of them, Blake or Ryan, was actually confronted with something related to all of the drama. So Melanie asks Ryan what happened with Travis kelcey? Are you guys good? Are you guys friends? How come he unfollowed you? And he was stunned because he said nothing.
Speaker 1: He wasn't prepared.
Speaker 2: I was about to say that, Fuck yeah, I was about to say that because Ryan Reynolds wants this ought to believe he's the funniest guy. Spoiler alert, he fucking has writers. I'm sure that script his funny shtick eighty percent of the time, and maybe twenty percent of the time it's like just him being naturally funny. But like anything that he does, it's funny. It comes from a team of funny people that tell him the funny shit to say. But if he was a naturally funny person, he could have responded in a funny way to that woman asking those questions, or he could have responded many different ways. He could have said, you know what, like, I love Travis, I'm a big fan of Travis. Thank you for asking period.
Speaker 1: Right even that's a better response, right, Well, nothing is yeah, nothing says a.
Speaker 2: Lot, exactly. Nothing says a lot.
Speaker 1: Nothing says a lot more than talking sometimes, and that's an example of it. I am so happy I didn't go. Thank god we had the Patreon because my radio sidekick was standing right next to Ryan Reynolds, which means I would have been next to Ryan Reynolds. He's like taking selfies with them. He even commented on one of my radio partners like posts, oh really yeah, because he said to Ryan, he goes, I'm a striker, I do a show booker and striker, and he goes, oh, I know who you are. I know who you are. I live in New York, but I know who you guys are. And I was like, oh god, I thank god, I'm fining. It was the first time that I was thankful that I wasn't in a room because I probably would have just slithered away. And I was going through my you know, my mental rollingdecks of what shitty things have I said? And I'm like thinking everything, Thank God I didn't go thank god for the Patreon.
Speaker 2: Well should I do it?
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: I don't want to be mean to our listeners, but I did the funniest thing. I'll say spoiler alert. Spoiler alert if you haven't watched the new Blake Lively movie and you're planning to watch it, then maybe like fast forward for the next minute and a half. I found out a huge plot twist from the new movie at like literally the day that the film came out, and I thought, you know'd be really funny if I fucking spoil it on social media and don't even say spoiler alert. So I did. I said, I know, I was like breaking news. Blake Lively has sex with herself in The New another simple favorite movie, a whole stupid twin sest plot line, and I didn't say spoiler alerts. I'm like, Oh, the only people that are going to be mad about this were people that were planning to watch it.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you, but you saying that now I want to watch it. No, yeah, sex with herself, let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I didn't watch it. I just saw that.
Speaker 1: I told you. I saw a clip of the of a big scene of her with Danna Kendrick. I was saying this with the Patriot, and it looks good. Say whatever you want about her. I think she's a fucking good actor. I thought she was really great in what I saw.
Speaker 2: So I can't com for what it's worth, I can't comment because I've never seen her act in anything.
Speaker 1: Watch The Town. She plays like a junkie, but it's a minor role. It's not a big role. But I liked her in it.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I won't, but I'll take your word for that movie.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you guys haven't seen The Town, it's a really really good movie. If you like heists, you know, it's like that movie Heat sort of.
Speaker 2: AnyWho. Meanwhile, in Rio de Janeiro, Lady Gaga played the biggest show of her career, breaking a record set by Madonna last year for the largest audience for a female musician. Over two point five million people were at the Copacaba at a beach. Last year. It was one point six million for Madonna. There are rumors that it might be Beyonce next year. And it's actually I'm shocked that more cities don't do this. There were reports that all of the tourism and everybody going to Rio for this was generating one hundred million dollars for the city.
Speaker 1: So any city could flip the dime just to get their tourism exactly. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: It's like the city paid for the concert. The city paid Gaga. So like even if they paid her like an exorbitant amount of money, even if they paid her thirty million dollars and they spent ten million dollars on security, you know, it's still bringing in tens of millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Tens of millions of dollars, it's worth it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, Like I'm surprised more people don't do it, but it could have been a very awful situation because according to local police there in Rio, they arrested several people that were planning to bomb the show.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 2: Thankfully they caught them before the show and everything went off, you know, without incident, and there was a top. There was five thousand police officers working it, and there were you know, not just metal detectors, there were metal detectors. They were also using like facial recognition system, so they took security very well. And she released this statement afterwards that really resonated with me. I won't read the whole thing, but just this one part I think is worth sharing. She said, I wish I could share this feeling with the whole world. I know I can't, but I can say this. If you lose your way, you can find your way back. If you believe in yourself and work hard, you can give yourself dignity by rehearsing your passion and your craft, pushing yourself to new heights. You can lift yourself up, even if it takes some time. And isn't that fascinating Because when she began this new era from her latest album Mayhem, that first single Disease didn't do well at all, Right, And what's interesting is like Abracadabra, Abrica dabra is like a rare song that's a huge hit, even if the Billboard Hot one hundred hasn't deemed it a huge hit.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go on the right way again. And it's top ten at Pops, so it's still building.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, because it never cracked the top ten on the Hot one hundred. You know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's just we always talk about like agism and sexism, and I think a lot of that when it came out plays a role in it. That oh, it's Gaga, She's kind of done this before. This feels like a retread, and everybody's going, you know, it's not that great, And then the fans showed up and said no, no, no, it is great, and everybody kept pouring on, piling on, making the rest of the world pay attention where you take a second look or listen to things like aberca dabra. Admit when I heard Abracadabra, and I know why I didn't like it. I've said a million times I hate visuals being introduced to me with a song because I can't get it out of my head. And she had that what was it super Bowl or wherever she debuted the the Grammys?
Speaker 2: The MasterCard commercial?
Speaker 1: Is that what it was? Yeah? And I didn't like the video. It was too like plastic and robotic and I just didn't feel it. And it kind of gets in my mind. But the record's great, you know, and it's steam rolling now. It's almost like Kendrick Lamar with the super Bowl. That song got ten times bigger. They're not like us after the super Bowl. And sometimes things like that happen and it's cool and it's organic. But I like what she's saying because to me, if you like really dive into what you read, it says she was down. Yeah, somewhere like that. She was really something happened that. I don't know what that was or is or looked like. And to what you said about her rehearsing and by the way, they had the rehearsal video of her doing the full show before the forty thousand people watching that, I don't know what it was that had her down.
Speaker 2: I think it was everything. Yeah, I think it was like she's she's very competitive, like all those the top people are competitive, maybe feeling jealous of Taylor's swift and seeing Taylor being so big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she was in A Star is Born, a hit movie and had a number one record from it, and still I don't known did a complete pivot, right, Like she's out there with Tony Bennett, who does that in the middle of their white hot career, says, you know what, fuck this all, I'm gonna go do standards, you know what I mean? Like that to me in retrospect is even more amazing that she's went back to this gear and it's working so big, and the production of this show is just like, yeah, I can't get what you said about Beyonce out of my head, Like, yeah, her tour is kind of phoned in when you look at how Gaga really up the game with this tour.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of Beyonce, this was a I appreciate that she took the note and thick stick quickly, but I would also have been very disappointed if I went to the very first night of her tour and then this second night it was substantially different and better. On night two of her new Cowboy Carter tour, Beyonce included a seven minute long hits medley where she did single Ladies Love on top irreplaceable and if I were a.
Speaker 1: Boy, you need those songs.
Speaker 2: Yes, and she gave it to the people.
Speaker 1: Well, the rumor is the story, and I don't know how true it is, but they're saying there are four different sets that she's doing, so it isn't going to be the same show, but it is a rotation of four.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I believe it, but that's just kind of what I've heard from my people.
Speaker 2: Has the third night happened yet?
Speaker 1: I don't believe. So Wednesday and Friday are the shows this week, and I'm going to try to go Friday.
Speaker 2: That's so weird that the days are so space to part.
Speaker 1: Is there there's nothing going on?
Speaker 2: Maybe she's still working on it then there, I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know, that's possible.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Actually I saw that theory too. Apparently if you look at some tour graphic, there's different pictures in the stars.
Speaker 1: Oh, and it might be related to like a like there's a correlation with that night with the stars and the pictures and the show you're gonna get and the fans will figure it out.
Speaker 2: I'd hate to be on Night one set list because that didn't have the fucking.
Speaker 1: Hits, you know, right, well, you can read the room and make adjustments, especially when you have four different things to choose from, if you say, hey, one's work and let's do that. Because she's probably not doing multiple nights in all these cities, is she. Yeah? I don't know. I think yeah, you think I didn't know some of these cities that they were big enough. But she's probably just doing big cities, right. She's probably not going to Denver or whatever. She's probably just New York, Los Angeles, Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Speaking of musicians, Kanye West has finally admitted I mean he did in that one song, the awful song about his cousin were whatever. Anyways, Kanye and his wife beyond Una are suing his former dentist for allegedly getting him hooked on nitrous gas. I mean, good, I guess, but he's still like saying crazy shit. It's like you can't blame it on the nitrous you know. It's like I wish him, like, even though I don't like Kanye, everybody deserves sobriety, So I wish him well.
Speaker 1: You wish him well. I wish he would just go away.
Speaker 2: Also, Chapel Roan has been announced as a judge on the upcoming season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, and people are so pissed at her. Not a lot of people, some because of what she wore on the episode. She looks like a dressed up sex doll, like a blow up doll. And like this one comment is just hilarious. It says, dressing up as a literal sex object is such a disgusting and misogynistic move. But what do we expect from a male centered woman?
Speaker 1: I don't even get that.
Speaker 2: I don't either. But this is like just days after people were shitting on her for an interview where she talked about she auditioned for the voice and that the producer didn't even look up from their phone. People just have a boner for hating on her, and I don't know, I love her. Speaking of boners, it looks like Kylie Jenner got a boob job. Did anybody else notice that? Really, her boobs look huge. I don't think those are natural. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, what's natural about any of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But they look great. They look great?
Speaker 1: Is this breaking news?
Speaker 2: They look great? Also? Donald Trump posted tomb I don't even want to talk about it too long because he's exhausting. But he posted this one stupid meme of him as the pope and that have set a lot of people sure. Then he posted another meme. This one is more interesting. He posted another meme on May the fourth where he is holding a red lightsaber. Right, that's the dark side side, the bad people hold the red lights.
Speaker 1: That's what he wants to do. They don't get it. They look they're just trolling at this point, trying to make talking points. Muddy the waters, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Also that one. Jordan Hudson and Bill Belichick's story keeps on everyday new headlines and it seems like his kids hate her and there's a lot of drama there. So I'll keep up any major updates there. Also, Happy Birthday Gigi had died. She just went public with Bradley Cooper for the first time.
Speaker 1: IG Official.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, we had talked about her birthday party on the Patreon and Taylor Swift going there and Blake Lively not being invited. But she shared pictures from the birthday party and in one of the photos you see Bradley Cooper kissing her.
Speaker 1: By the way, speaking of photos, how cute are the Ed sheeran old phone photo drops like look at it, Taylor Swift, she's such a young girl, at him, everybody, at them, Harry Styles, Mac Miller. It was so cool, like seeing those old pictures. I thought that was a cute thing to drop.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna talk about that right now, very briefly. I don't really care for the song though, which one Ed Sharon's the new Phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. It'll probably work its way in my head eventually.
Speaker 2: It's fine. I don't I mean, it's not like one of his great ballads, but it's very B minus.
Speaker 1: I would say it's not even ballads for him that I like. It's like Barcelona. It's everything from Divide, that whole Record's Galway Girl, all those like singer songwriter folk kind of things. That's my favorite Ed Sharon. I don't like pop Ed Sharon.
Speaker 2: Also, Kelly Clarkson released a new song called where have You Been? And this is a bit of an Adele song, but like an Adele B side. This was like a C minus C maybe from me, Oh, I haven't heard it. Some film news, Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves are reuniting for a new movie thirty one years after Speed. We don't know anything about it other than it's being described as a romantic thriller. I'm down for that. Also, Jeremy Renner says that Marvel offered him to return for Hawkeye season two and only wanted to pay him half of what they paid him the first season.
Speaker 1: That means season one wasn't that good, is what it means to me.
Speaker 2: I thought that too. It's like, all right, I'll take the paycheck. I don't know. Also, he reveals in this new memoir that after that snow plow accident two years ago, he says he died, that he died and then came back to life miraculously, but that he died on that street wild Okay, And finally the Diddy trial begins with jury selection. So I'll keep you guys updated on Thursday if there are any developments from there. But today, obviously there's no developments.
Speaker 1: There's nothing happening today. It's just a bunch of yeses and nos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 1: Just take some calls.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm calling from Shawnay, Oklahoma. My name's Taylor Kin, and my husband was asking me about video that he saw about Justin Bieber whatever, and I asked on the message board pay Patreon, and you guys answered, and whenever I shared, my husband because I got you guys on Patreon for my birthday, my birthday present or whatever, and my husband's like, he answers you because I like talk about you guys now all the time. Because I started listening after seeing PRIs on Facebook with all the Blake Lively stuff.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's.
Speaker 3: Just a short promo for the Patreon. I guess. I love how you guys message back and all that.
Speaker 2: Fie. Oh my god, I love that. A new listener just within the last twelve months. Yay.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like she's like following your Facebook stuff too, so she's like kind of really new to everything. So that's that's pretty awesome to.
Speaker 2: Hear I post everywhere you know you do so omni present. Yeah, it's important.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is not a least from Santa Monica. I just subscribed to Patreon. I'm loving it. My question is Taylor Swift is the godmother to Blake Lively's daughter, and I'm wondering what you think will happen with that if they are no longer friends. I'm just wondering because I'm both the children. They have a very close relationship. You know, Blake's daughter was seated on Taylor's song Gorgeous like the little kid voice. I don't know if it's wondering love you guys, bye.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the same thing will happen. That happened with Taylor Swift and Jamie Presley. They used to be friends and then they had a falling out and now they're not friends anymore. So the same thing's happening with Blake Lively.
Speaker 1: It is weird when you name somebody a godparent, that's usually indicative of like you're like the best friends in the world and inseparable.
Speaker 2: That's why Cubans don't do that, Like if we have you know, my godfather was my uncle and my godmother is my cousin who's like fifteen years older than me, so she's more like an aunt than a cousin, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have godparents. I don't think I'll ask my mom, but I don't think I do. If I do, I don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might get my kids baptized in the future. We'll see you.
Speaker 1: Love guilt, get that fucking Catholic guilt in there.
Speaker 2: Come. Well, I'm just doing it. I would just do it. If I want to get my kids into like the good Catholic school for high school, I would just do it for that reason. You know, it helps, It helps to get them in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure. Yeah, thank you guys for listening. We do have the Patreon Show on Thursday, and yeah, there's a lot of Diddy stuff coming up, so maybe we'll have something there.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. Have a wonderful week, everybody,