Speaker 1: We kind of have a big announcement. We are going to be on the Today Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so the nine am slot on Thursday, May fourth. Check your girls out on the motherfucking Today's Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, definitely also check us out on the Tamron Hall Show that's coming out I think May fourteenth, three.
Speaker 2: We will remind you because we're talking about that another episode. I had another episode, and we have a live show, our first one in New York to jump off this new tour is May fifth. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Meila, and you guys, you have some special guests in the studio. Yes, this is a very special Wednesday because we have some very very very very very special guests.
Speaker 1: If you're watching on YouTube, you already know the deal. You already know the deal, So make sure you go subscribe to your YouTube channel. But i'd like to introduce to the show. We're just gonna get straight into it, Okay. The most incredible, beautiful, talented, creative, intelligent, best dancer, best drawer, best cart wheeler, and what else?
Speaker 2: Best singers, best do it, best impersonators, actresses and best travel buddies and dance partners Best Gymnastic Superstar Irene and Luna are Mini me. Our children are here. Say hello, girls, Hello, introduce yourselves.
Speaker 3: Hello. My name is Luna.
Speaker 2: And who are you?
Speaker 3: And I'm my mother's mini me.
Speaker 2: Who's your mother? You say my name?
Speaker 3: They don't know who they can mamay me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And who are you? Irine? You're Iri Shane, I'm Iri. You're Irine.
Speaker 1: Who's your mama? That's right, girl, wellcome to the show. It's been a while you guys haven't been on the show in a long time.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 2: I know. We just threw this at you. We didn't really give you any sort of notice. But that's what.
Speaker 1: We want, because that's that's life. Life will just throw you, throw throw things at you. You gotta be ready, you gotta stay ready.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's just go play. You're not gonna be an actress. You're checking yourself out in the in the in the camera. Speaking of getting things thrown at you today, Actually we just got fresh off the plane from Mexico. We just got back from Part to Nobody got back from Sayulita. But we had a long journey here. There was a protos we had to get out a night early. Unexpectedly, we missed our flight because they printed the wrong time on our boarding past. I know, crazy, and we said in one hour traffic. And now we're here with our children because this is mom life. Mom life, So girls, life gets thrown at you quickly and you got to adjust. So I'm happy that you guys were down to join us and join the show and hang out with your moms. Can we ask you some questions? Okay, how old are you and what are some of your favorite things right now?
Speaker 3: I am eight and my favorite things right now spending time with my mama and having fun.
Speaker 2: What kind of things you like to do with your mama.
Speaker 3: Is have my dance with her music music I'd like to do.
Speaker 2: Because your mom's the best answer in the world.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing. My favorite things are doing gymnastics and hanging out with my mom.
Speaker 2: I like hanging out with you, tuboo.
Speaker 4: What do you like to do when we hang out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite move in gymnastics? Right now? Currently?
Speaker 3: Backcan spring?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, as you guys know, this is the last week of plant medicine April, so of course we'll be celebrating our favorite plant and talking. What do you guys, what do you think is plant medicine?
Speaker 3: I think plant menace. I think plant medicine is everything because it could be anything, because the forest is a pharmacy, and it could be anything in the forest could be in it.
Speaker 2: Wow. I never heard that the forest is a pharmacy. Wow. That was profound. That was deeply profound. The forest is a pharmacy. You're right. Wow, you're proud. You should be. That's great. Wow that they're me for a loop. Girls, We're gonna We're gonna have you guys pull a Tarot card for us your mind. Yeah, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Well one, my daughter, my beautiful daughter, just got braces.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to say goodbye to her other teeth and was in crisis a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, you pull one. I repulled the Queen of Pentacles and the King of Cups. Wow, plentiful. I want you guys to tell us your interpretation of those cards. Yeah, what do you think that is? Irony? What does it look like? Explain the card to the people. What do you think it means? Just guess? Yeah, it's just like an imagination, Like if you had to guess what I describe what you're seeing and what you think it means. Like who's sitting Is it someone sitting down the holding let it tell you a story holding a star? Okay? And then what is Do you think that's a man or woman girl? True?
Speaker 1: That's that's that's a fact. And what what is her? What color is her robe?
Speaker 2: Red? Where does it look like she's at outside? H And what about you, Lenna? What does your card look like?
Speaker 3: My card looks like it's he's the king of the world and he just owns cups and he has like different kind of cups since his name is King of King of cups, and I think he loved cups.
Speaker 2: Okay. He has one foot in the water cups. Okay, that's that's probably true. He has one foot in the water and one foot on his throne, and he is floating. And usually water means your emotions and your feelings. And it looks like he may be really balanced in both. Maybe his foot's not in the water, but he looks balanced. And then Queen of Pinnacles, it's usually about money, and you know you're like money, honey, money, money, money, money, money. These are powerful cards, you guys, because your mother's. You guys know that next week your mothers are officially going to be authors. Yes, what do you how do you feel about that? Okay?
Speaker 1: Why why is it amazing over here over here?
Speaker 3: Because before this is a little podcast, I got bigger and bigger and bigger. Now it's amazing your own book, your merch merch that I think there should be an e merch but me and I should be designing emergin. I already designed to I know, I remember what you did that I need to have a good mark.
Speaker 1: And then both of us, what would you call your merch store if you had your own store, what would what would the name of your.
Speaker 3: Our own boot I would call the besties the best is.
Speaker 2: That's cute.
Speaker 3: And then in the store would be like twin outfits for each different sizes.
Speaker 1: Just okay, because it's because if we'd had a bestie store, you look, we'd have to have different sizes.
Speaker 2: You'd have extra small, I'd have medium to sometimes large. We are different sizes. That's the way of the besties. The besties are not always the same size. We come of varieties. Well, I'm gonna read to you guys what your cards meant. Wall you didn't tell us how you feel about us becoming authors. Are you gonna be like bragging to your friends? Yes, okay, I'm gonna read to you. What the cards mean? So ire had a Queen of Pentacles. It means nurturing, practical, providing financially, it means a working parent. That's crazy. You know what. The cards never lie. The Queen of Pentacles is the nurturing mother of the material world. At home, she knows her love for others by cooking nutritious meals, maintaining a clean and inviting home, and giving warm cuddles to those who need it most. She is also able to work a full time job mmmm and make a financial contribution to the household, often as the primary breadwinner. I'm not that's right. She is masterful at taking care of the practical needs of work, home, and family, while also giving her love and support to those she cares about. When the Queen of Pentacles appears in chail reading, you are imbiting the ultimate working parent archetype. You care for your family and domestic responsibilities while also making a living for yourself and creating financial abundance. You can maintain a healthy balance between home and work by integrating the two and finding your place a flow and alignment. Wow. We usually went to the end of the episode. But you know what, I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that our child or my our child. I love that my child and you know, our daughter has pulled that for us because I think that that's like a confirmation for us that we're on the right path, that we can do this, that we can find balance, and that we can You know, you believe in us.
Speaker 2: It's an information. You believe in us. You know why we're busy all the time? You get it. Do you think we're good moms? Do you think did you were you in a dream world? Where'd you go there? Like she was in another another space? Baby? Are we good moms?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: That is not asking. Are we good moms? Say yes? As I pint here under the table.
Speaker 3: I think they're amazing. Moms are amazing.
Speaker 2: This is a fact period period, okay. The King of Cups taro meaning emotionally balanced, compassionate, and diplomatic. It says here that the King of Cups represents mastery over the realms of emotion, creativity, and the unconscious. When this card turns up into charo, reading, you have gained control of your feelings and can accept them without allowing them to get the better of you, even when it throws you a curveball. You can draw on your emotional maturity and stability to help you navigate these challenges. You don't let things get to you, and you steer clear of the drama, instead choosing an emotionally balanced and calm approach. If you're being challenged personally, the King of Cups suggests you need to remain emotionally mature when faced with negative energy and others. Be firm on your personal boundaries, stating what is and what is and what is and is not acceptable on an emotional level. This king is level handed and in control and in control of his emotions. He uses his intellect to make smart decisions and does not let other circumstances or whims sway him from his central beliefs and morals. Stay true to your emotions and feelings and do not allow others to steer you off your course. That is a word. I like that. I hope you ladies know to always stay true to you and your intuition. You guys are very smart girls, obviously, and no matter who you come in to, you know contact with in your lifetimes. Don't ever let anyone take you away from who you know that you are exactly because they will come.
Speaker 1: And we hope that we are instilling the confidence in you like you instilled the confidence in us to be good moms, and so one day you will be good women. Good young women without children a long time.
Speaker 2: Will make great choices. Okay, so now we're gonna save the rest of this conversation for Patreon. If you want to hear an interview with our kids about plant medicine, amongst other things, join Patreon to hear the exclusive drops with Iri and Luna the minimes of Good Moms.
Speaker 1: Boom boom, boom boom. You know, the kids don't hold back. They're honest. I'm scared low ki Hi. So click the link in this episode to check out this Patreon miniature episode with our miniatures.
Speaker 3: They random people we don't know.
Speaker 2: That's my suspicious tourist. That's a tourist for you.
Speaker 1: That's I got a baby. I'm a scorpio. I understand how you feel, well, guys, I definitely want to the definitely recommend you go tune into the Patreon because there was definitely some interesting answers realizations.
Speaker 2: I've had there. I know I love Ourkade, I really do. Wow, we're very lucky they you know, just what you think, like, do they get it? They get it, they know what's going on. They're like they're in tune with us. They really are our children. Well, so now for the rest of Plant Medicine, April the last episode. Yeah, it is a week before our book comes out. It is a week.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm just I'm nervous, but I'm excited. We kind of have a big announcement. We are going to be on the Today Show. Yeah, your bitches are going to be on the Today Show. We're gonna try really really hard not to say bitches and fuck, we're gonna be We can't make we can't let them edit us out.
Speaker 2: My nipples will be censored and out and in close you hear that. You will be inside for the Today Show. Yeah, so the nine am slot on Thursday, May fourth, check your girls out on the motherfucking Today's Show, Okay.
Speaker 1: And then definitely also check us out on the Tamron Hall show that's coming out I think May fourteenth, which will.
Speaker 2: Remind you because we're talking about that.
Speaker 1: Another episode, an episode but these are the things that are happening. These are things that we've manifested, these are things that we've invited in, and like, we're so fucking excited, also terrified.
Speaker 2: And we have a live show. Our first one in New York is on Our first show to jump off this new tour is May fifth, and we're gonna be high. We're gonna be like lit, like high on life, high on the Today Show, high off the book launch, and really looking forward to connect with our community. The theme of the show is Confessions of a Good Mom, So we'll be spilling all the tea, all the behind the scenes of the book, and you know, we're gonna come kick it chill. It's gonna be Sinkle to Mayo. We're gonna drink a little tequila. Damn. I just realized. We said we're gonna be classy and not drink tequila. But then I realized it's Sinkle to Mayo. Yeah, that's not We're gonna drink tequila in flutes flute glasses. Maybe maybe not that we're like, maybe now that we're like in our mid thirties, we should just just do straight tequila with a qubavice in like a garnish. We don't need a lot of mixers. Like, we're straight to the point bites, twist of orange. Yes, that's the drink. You know. I'm just like like like very expensive tequila. That's what we need to get, a very fine tequila. Dragonis what the fuck is druggon fine tequila and dragoness. Druggoness is like dragon balls. There's no balls. Drag dragons, dragon balls, dragon balls not to be confused with.
Speaker 1: We're also doing we also have a hotline. So we are asking you guys to call in and leave a message on our hotline for a chance for your confession to be played live at the show. It'll be anonymous.
Speaker 2: Don't worry unless she's wanted to be anonymous. But you can.
Speaker 1: You can confess anything, like from something some fantasy you like, just some ship that just isn't popular to say out loud. You know, anything goes, So you can call our hotline. It's the number is eight one eight two one three one two eight seven. Again that is eight eight two one three one two eight seven.
Speaker 2: He used to call me on myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, and I know when that hell I'm playing, we would have to play there's so many songs.
Speaker 2: There's so many songs about songs about songs about hotlines.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what he talks about, songs about hotline.
Speaker 2: I'm silly, already high, but I think I need to smoke some more. Light it up, baby, light it up.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys heard our last episode with Lizzie Jeff shout out to Lizzie.
Speaker 2: I'm actually wearing her shirt right now. Look how cute this shirt is, you, guys? I fucking loveless. It's really dope.
Speaker 1: Like if you're watching on our on our on our YouTube, then you see this is some flymer's it's I love it. But we were talking about this, this amazing giveaway we have going right now. So basically you're gonna come to Mexico for free. Yeah, that's simple. All you have to do is enter the giveaway.
Speaker 2: And so if you're going to buy the book anyway, order the book. I know you want to buy it. You want to see what's in there. There's some tea, and once you buy it, you're entered to win. You just turn in your order number and you're entered to the raffle to an all expense paid for a trip to Mexico for the Good Vibra Tree.
Speaker 1: It's a very tiny, small paid price to pay for a free ass trip. And also you're going to gain some knowledge in that purchase. You're going to gain some togetherness, community, understanding, and entertainment because I think we're pretty fucking funny in this book as well. So click the link of this episode description. If you already bought the book, you can still enter the giveaway to click the link, upload your receipt, let us confirm your order and shit, and then you are entered to win a free trip to Mexico in July at the Good Vibra Tree. We have two dates to choose from. That's July fifth, July twelfth. If you don't want to leave it to chance and you want to just go ahead, preserve your spot at the Good Vibe Retreat five hundred dollars. Hold your spot and you pay as you want up until the retreat. Every room is ocean front. We took over this entire property in Mexico. It's fucking gorgeous. You've heard us talk about it. You already know the vibes. You've seen the pictures, you know the vibes. So just come to the vibes. Bring your vibes. We have the weed and many other Damn bitch, let me hit that.
Speaker 2: I know, girl, this fucking vanilla Backwoods hit different. I hear it.
Speaker 5: Shit, my bad job. I'm over here just smoking my backward and it's getting me good.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Let me pass that.
Speaker 1: You know you you introduced me to these vanilla ones a few weeks ago, and bitch, I'm addicted.
Speaker 2: It really tastes so good. Girl. It hits different with the honey, the vanilla and the honey delicious.
Speaker 1: If you all haven't tried Mila's honey trick with the backwood, bitch, what are you doing? And then get the vanilla backwood. If there was a little honey, you can even add a little lavender whatever your little special mixture of weed is.
Speaker 2: And anyway, and just in general, support your girls. This is our first book. We have really poured into this book. We've really taken our time. We've really put intimate, intimate, intimate personal stories so intimate. I'm scared of shit for this ship to come out. And we're really relying on our community to help make this the best seller.
Speaker 1: We really are, and you know, we have really poured into this community, and I'm gonna just go ahead and say, y'all, come on support your girls. We we you know, we show up every week. We share our business, we share our ship, we share our resources. We just really really would appreciate the support in this big moment for us. We were so excited to share all that this book has to offer you and whoever else you share it with, because this book isn't just for mothers, it's for women, and it's really a book I swear I wish I would have had before I decided to have a kid, even just being a young woman and just knowing like just being these honest stories that we share, even talk sharing some of the stories that our guests have shared, and real tools to help you get through these different moments, these critical moments in your life where I know, I felt lost that I had, I didn't have the resources I had, I didn't even know where to begin.
Speaker 2: So honestly, like, this is the book I wish I had. If you are if you are pregnant, if you just gave birth, if you're early in motherhood, if you may be on a verge of a breakup, if you're at the very beginning of a breakup. If you feel alone in motherhood, if you feel alone in womanhood, if you are searching for your tribe, this is the book that you need. It's really a book about, you know, finding yourself and finding your tribe through that. And it's we got really honest. We wrote a diary and then we gave it. We handed it over to a publisher, which is crazy, but it's personal. It's very personal. And if you've been supporting us or you just started listening, please please make the small investment and support us. You know, not that many people become published authors, definitely not that many black women. So this is a huge this is my dream. Please support my dream. And Eric is too, because it's a big deal. I'm proud of you. I'm very proud of you. I'm proud of us. Can't believe it's here. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't It's really here now, bitch, we did it.
Speaker 2: We manifested. How do you feel about that and not being able to run?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a real confirmation or it's a real I don't want to say a challenge, but like I don't know why, print feels so much more definite, Like oh, you're gonna stand on your ship?
Speaker 2: Are you really going to stand on it? Because someone can like pull it up and like highlight it.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not.
Speaker 1: We're obviously, like we talk about that, we change at the time, and this is a timestamp for who we are and who we were when we wrote it, who we are right now. I know that there's things in this book that I have moved on from even too, and the book is really responsible for that, for allowing me to move on from these places. And how writing is so cathartic, it's so healing, just like audio is, just like podcasting is.
Speaker 2: It's been it's been that for me.
Speaker 1: And there's still things in this book that I'm still confronting, that I'm still trying to, that I'm still being challenged with, and that I'm still learning from, you know, And I'm just I feel like the book is really just like.
Speaker 2: I'm coming. It's like you against you, like you'll stay on ship? Bit you ready? You said it on page forty two.
Speaker 1: It looks as though you said, like you know, and and just the idea too, like you said the other day that like this book will be will be critiqued, will people will write their opinions on it, and as someone's opinion of my you know, my account account of who I am or what I've experienced or what was important to me at this time, feels really vulnerable.
Speaker 2: And I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my ship.
Speaker 1: In the famous words of the Queen Mother herself, Eric Abad that you're ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no other choice.
Speaker 1: To be ready, because that's the flights or book. The Today shows booked, we booked the We're about to book. We booked the makeup artist. You know, it's done. We gotta be cute. We got to show up. You know, if we're gonna do it, then we're going for motherfucking do it. It's in print, if we're going to do a print to do.
Speaker 2: It, you know. And so.
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, I've been praying on it and just praying to find the right words to say, to to get across the message, to impact whoever listens to it, to encourage, and you know, I just was like, I already have the message. I am the message. I got it, you know. And sometimes but I coming up with like we were talking about last week, we had our New Moon manifestation with Bruna on Zoom with our patrons. It was four twenty and we had, you know, a manifestation and confidence kept coming up in the reading that she gave the group, and it was like having this confidence and just like, bitch, you did the work, it's already done.
Speaker 2: Trusting and understanding your worthy because I think that sometimes people get it twisted like that.
Speaker 1: You're just you just show up confident in every space that you're in, and like, bitch, I'm not confident in every space that I'm in, even in the space I created sometimes a lot of times and having to kind of get out of the way and not I've been like literally envisioning us getting getting our makeup done, like going on set. There's cameras like everywhere, and the stranger bitch is asking me questions and I need to, you know, and I want to be able to deliver exactly how I feel about this thing that I fucking love so much, like and represent for the tribe so fucking hard, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Represent all of us right, you know.
Speaker 1: And I'm excited to do that and I know that we have it in us and.
Speaker 2: But I'm but I'd be nervous. I'll be scared too, so because I'm human, be scared. Because I'm human. I literally have been giving myself pump up talks like you got this, You're you got this, so you're built for this. I'm made like mad running up the stairs. I was like, I was like, do I need to look up synonyms for words? Probably? You know my mom's friend. I need to stop saying like so much. I know. You know, someone told me like four years ago to read more books so we could sound smarter than podcast, and I tried, but I was like, fuck, have I read it? Have I read enough books? Should I read so many books in a week now? But for real, I think people. I think because we do this, and we do tell a lot of our business, and we've grown comfortable telling our business on audio because it feels safe in ways. But this is a new challenge and a new level of vulnerability that we are facing, and you know, we're just having to meet ourselves where ourselves are at. And I'm I'm not going to say that I'm petrified anymore. I'm not claiming that I'm ready. I'm excited. I've done the work. We've done the work, and we deserve to be here. We put in the work. We deserve to be here, and we wouldn't be here if we weren't intelligent, if we weren't poised, if we didn't have a message that was important. And you know, I just want everybody to know that we've prayed over this the entire time. You know, everything we do we pray over, and it's just like, help us, give us the words, give us the energy, give us the give us all the things that we need to be able to lift up and reach the women that need to hear our message and the men, you know. And I think that's why a lot of our shit has been successful, because you know, where there is a will, there is a way, and Spirit is very much guided us, and we're supposed to be here. And I just hope that, like on the Today Show, on these shows on Taman Hall, like we reach the women who need to hear us at that time, who need to be like, oh shit, I forgot about myself. These little spicy bitches just reminded me at nine am, right here on the Today Show. I didn't think that would happen. I thought it was my regular routine. But now now I get to tap into these girls and tap into me because they called me out. And that's what I always hope to be for people, just a little bit like hey wake up, m hm, so yeah, I really help us do that. Tell a friend, buy a book for a friend who's going through something or not, you know, just like it doesn't matter how old you are, no matter of what race you are, do matter if your mom or not, Like it's there's important ship in this book. So I'm really really really really really excited slash nervous but not nervous to share it with the world. And I'm really happy I get to do it next to you. I don't think I would be able to do this this way without you, and and thank you. I'm glad I'm doing it with you. I know, listen, let me just yeah, I need sport, need emotional sport. You're my emotional support person. Oh my god, for real, like today like this is like you have no idea how many flights we have missed and are the five years together over dumb shit, like like been in the airport and missed the flight many to many times, Like we've missed two flights back to back because we were eating Indian food, like only two stupid bitches only two fucking hungry bitches. We've missed two flights in a row. And the thing is, the beautiful thing is even when we're agitated, even when the stakes are high, even with shit is like the dumbest mistakes we could have ever made. At the end of the day, it's like we find laughter in it. We can laugh at ourselves. I know, it's absolutely fucking ridiculous, and you know, push forward. And we've made a lot of mistakes and not just missing flights in the airport, but like just bas bad choices, bad choices. But I'm just so grateful that I have a friend that is, you know, who gets it that life goes on, Life goes on and even if you have to, like you know, escape.
Speaker 1: Remind me of that too though all the time, because I feel like we both start to spiral and we both like have to bring ourselves reel ourselves back in.
Speaker 2: I noticed that, And we spiral differently and perfectly at different times. Because sometimes you'd be spiraling and I'm like, wholl you're gonna like spiral everybody.
Speaker 5: Like relax, like whoa, whoa bit, We're not gonna die.
Speaker 2: And then sometimes like she's like you need to calm dash. I can just I just hear and I'm like, oh wait, wait, it's okay. Everything's okay. We've made it this far. I can wait twelve minutes in the airport, okay. So yeah, it's it's it's really it's really cool to be here with my bestie, and I know what I'd want to spiral more with. Honestly, when we're at the airport and we were in front of me and we're like stomping because we were mad, I was like, I was like, we staid together. We were like this is stupid. That was so stupid, Like.
Speaker 1: We're gonna curse the bitch out that it doesn't even work there, Relax her fault.
Speaker 2: She's like, I need to understand. I don't fucking understand.
Speaker 1: I'm keeps We're a lot of times trying private investigation situation.
Speaker 2: Let's just book another flight. Fuck this one thing about me and Erica. We are Bonnie and fucking Clyde, right, and one person turns up like usually we pull each other down. On the way to this trip, we just spent on like two trips back to back, so I can't remember if this was this trip, but we got to the airport at five in the morning. We were on a not so great airline and the fucking airlines were fucking with this young black girl. First, so we just heard somebody like crying a little bit, but we couldn't see you see her, like she was behind a pillar, but she was talking to some white man. And then you know, we're nosy. I was like, who was that crying? I could tell she was black. Then she came out and she had two kids, one small, she was carrying one one year old and like a three year old, and you could tell like she was young, like, and they were fucking with her, and she was crying, and she was like, they won't let me get on the flight because they say I don't have his bar certificate and I never needed his bar certificate. I don't know where it is. One he was one, and they were tripping. They were tripping like you don't no, no, baby ain't got no, I d no why the baby got id who? And she was flying domestic, was on, she was flying international. She was going to even then they let you get in the baby, our kids and last time the Coasta Rica was not Coasta Rica. I'm sorry. Police was tripping.
Speaker 1: They made me have to get a fucking notarized all types of shit.
Speaker 2: First of all, we've traveled their kids all the time. Neither one of them have our last names, so we could be stealing all types of kids kids all over the clord. So it was five in the morning. He was they were being fucking assholes because the ghetto airlines tend to do that, because they they were being assholes. Because then he said, all.
Speaker 1: I need is a picture of a birthday party, of a birthday party on Instagram. I said, nigga, if you just need a birthday party picture, I will make one on campus.
Speaker 2: So first we're like, well, I was like, you know, my cancer asked. I'm like, should we should we buy her ticket? Should we buy it? Because she was saying like I only have one hundred dollars and this two hundred dollars for the ticket. I was like, girl, I was like, that's five in the morning, Like who has time for this? So I was like, what do you need and she's like I need. I was like, we'll pay for it. And then he's like, I'm sorry, there's no tickets. I was like, what is the problem. Like, we traveled with our kids all the time, and he was all dumb and young. We started. I was like listening to Erica. They're not about to listen to us, and we can't do anything. So we start walking away and the guy messages because I said, do you have kids? And he said, yeah, I do this. He the damn no, goddamn kids. Anyway, I walk I walk away and then he must have mumbled something. I was ahead of her all I could hear this, but just say what'd you say? What you say? Then I start, he can do a full one eight. He start going back to the counter, my heavy assalungage, and I was like, god, damn, why you gotta turn around?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I gotta go turn around. He was trying, he was talking shit, So here I go. What do you say? What do you say? And I was like, let's just walk away. Let's just walk away like adults before we get not entring non entried into the air. I literally been thinking about this woman all week. I think she made it. I hope she made it. Stop fucking with moms, stop sucking with black women because you think that you can, yeah, you know, like I felt like he was taking it. Here he was he was because if that was like some white woman with an infant. He would have never done that shit ever. And here's a person of color anyway, I know, just gives you a personal color. Don't mean that anyway. If you see us in the airport or anywhere, if your mom, we might ride for you too.
Speaker 1: But don't expect us to pay for your airline ticket. And all the time, that was a special situation.
Speaker 2: Bitch. Don't be coming to the dms. Don't be coming the DMS with your gofundy girl. Don't do that, please, There'll be a scammers. There are scammers, mom, scammer mom. The scammers ruin it for everyone, everyone that actually needs help. Because we got scammed already one time by a bitch in our DMS. Remember we bought her diapers and shit, you can't give me in the DMS. My old cancer asked.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, I just I think I sent her diapers to toys or rust or some shit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you did pick up I remember that.
Speaker 1: And then it got weird and it was like another account started messaging me, but there was the same baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they weren't good at covering up their tracks.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this shit is a scam and now I believe no one so Scorpio.
Speaker 2: Anyway, We've had a great trip. Guys. We smoked a lot of weed. Oh in Mexico, we did to mescal ceremony intense. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if anyone's ever done a mescal. It is an amazing experience. It's very you can need to mentally prepare for it. But I'm excited to bring it to the tree and bring it to the group because I feel like it was immensely like cathartic and like ancestral, and it was very like no matter where you're from, whether you are from Mexico or not, like there's something ancestral about it.
Speaker 2: That was just like indigenous.
Speaker 1: Primal and Memla did not prepare well for this experience at all. I really, we really did not. We were like on the fence and before we're going to do it, and then we're like, we have to do it.
Speaker 2: We have to experience this. Somebody had DMed this like, oh, you're you're in Sailita, you need to go to the place that has fried cheese as a tortilla, like go get a burrito, but that there's no tortilla, it's fried cheese. So we went to the fried cheese burrito spot before going to the fat Lodge, which was probably not a good idea, but I was so bloated. I after write those tacos, I was so bloated.
Speaker 1: And then we got into so basically the tmescal without giving so much away, and you can look it up, but you really.
Speaker 2: Should come and experience at the retreat.
Speaker 1: It's definitely going to be an experience. The ceremony would do it. I'm really excited about it. They burn these they burn this fire and they have stones in these fires, and it represents the great great great grandmothers and justine femininity, and they have this clay hut and you get inside of it. They do this as with communities, like as a community as well. But we it was just me and Mila, thank god, because the bitch was sprawled the fuck out. And then they bring in the and then they bring in the stones. Every they do this beautiful ceremony inside of well.
Speaker 2: First they light the they light the stones in the fire for amount of time, it seems like a long ass time. The fire represents the masculine, so it's the great grand others on the fire, the masculine grandfathers, the Grandfather's meeting again, so they're like heating them up. And then we pulled cards and then you know, we did a little ceremony, did some rape rape and then we go inside this little clay hut and in the center they put the rocks that have been on the fire, and then they start pouring water over them. Well then and then they close the hut.
Speaker 1: They close the hut, so it's pitch black, like not a wink of light except for the embers of the fire, and that.
Speaker 2: Goes away because they start putting water on them. And then it starts getting hot, slowly getting hot in there, and they put like herbs that you know are like there've remedies for the herbs. Yeah, hot is an understatement.
Speaker 1: And the whole point of the ceremony is to help release like these are like it's a it's a ceremony of release, releasing anything that you don't want no longer want to hold on to in your life, attachments, relationships, and also like replenishing yourself with the things that you want, because at the end of this ceremony, you get replenished, and it's like inviting in the things that you want to replace those things that you released.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I was gonna make it, and then I'm so glad I did, and and and some people don't, like some people need to leave the to mescal, but it was so my experience in it, It was the most intense experience I think I've ever had in that kind of realm, like whether it's like heat or release like screaming using my voice like or mushrooms or even LSD, like it felt like a true remembrance of my like the first beginning of my lineage. Well that's what it felt like. It felt like a remembrance. And then I felt like this really intense sadness because you know, I'm my family's from Mexico on my mom's side, and like we don't really have a lot of our true we didn't really bring a lot of our traditions back to us. But I know it's it's crazy when you are so that's how detached I am from you know that part of me. They I know the language, I know the food, but like they're there's a richness in tradition that I have no idea is cellularly in my DNA. And so when I was in there and I was experiencing that. I was reminded of it, and like it was almost like a calling of like why did you leave us?
Speaker 2: How did you come back? Come back?
Speaker 1: And I've been feeling that pole, I've been feeling that pole energetically, but being there in on the land experiencing this ritual that I'm sure many of my ancestors before me have experienced, and that's what I felt too, was it was profound and it was intense, Like I don't know how to process it all the way.
Speaker 2: It's definitely ancestral, you know, there's definitely it's very it's very speaking to the like your ancestors, and you know, it's symbolic of going into the womb because it's dark and it's and it's hot, and there are a lot of times you were in fact and fetal position because it's intense, and there's doors that you go through, so it continues to get hotter and hotter until like the third the fourth door. It's like a ninety minute session. So I definitely thought I was gonna have to get the fuck out of there. But I'm happy I held on to the end. You know, I mentioned this to you, but I felt my ancestors and then they're singing and it's a dome shape so it's echoing and have these huge like horns and drums.
Speaker 1: And activation of sound in your body is what is awakening that feeling that ancestral that connection.
Speaker 2: It's literally awakening it and shaking it up, Like hey, the vibrations are that that stuff lives in you. That like it lives in your body. So like your ancestors a song, they sang a place they've been like instrument, and it's like it's a tool that's coming out of you, you know, but I did. I felt, you know, this is a really big time for us, Like you know, we're going through an immense transition and like we just talked that it's super vulnerable. They're gonna be people who are not pleased with like the contents of you know, the book. But it's like a true releasing and a true like it's a ceremony for us. And I felt deep acceptance and happiness from our ancestors, just like there was times was just beaming like smiling and this hot ass clay pot because I felt them hugging me. I've I've literally felt the embrace. I felt like I'm proud of you. I felt like you're on the right path. I felt like you're protected and we're guiding you and this is not by chance, and I'm happy that you're here. You know, like I deeply felt embraced by the unknown and it was really special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like again, what that like boot confidence boost that you that like it's necessary remembrance and like a reminder that you.
Speaker 2: And it's like, this is plant medicine, April, And obviously we're talking about like the obvious plant medicines. But I think people underestimate. I think people underestimate the the the realms, and you can unlock and the spiritual depths you can unlock just by being present with the earth and present with like in in your nudity and present with like barefoot in like just roaming freely and just being you're the primalness of screaming of of you know, like just releasing this, uh, this made up world that we've we've domesticated and been inducted to, you know, like just releasing that. Like just like Lena said, you know, the what is the pharmacy of the forest. The forest is the pharmacy, you know, and it's sometimes just going back to the roots, your roots, and that's just nature, nature and elements, the elements, the elements. And then you know, before we went into the Ta mescal, we we uh we what do we pray to them? We prayed to the elements. And it's just the most basic form of plant medicine, just being aware of them and saying, hi, Hi, I'm a part of you and you're a part of me, and I appreciate you for existing because we're all ecosystem. And it doesn't really require that you do some big thing all the time, like take mushrooms or LSD or you know the thing, you know, whatever. If you're not someone who gets, you know, wants to be like ingest anything.
Speaker 1: No, you can just burn some wood and sit in a clayp and sweat it out. There's so many different ways plant medicine shows up people's lives, you know. And I thought about that, like that experience was supported by plant medicine as well, because it's using every like it's.
Speaker 2: Using all the elements that we have. The energy, the energy of the elements that create life, which are plants, which are us, and then the herbs and they're they're toxifying, detoxifying us through our skin, and even after they've nourished us with like cacaw water and and and fruit, you know, and like fruit is a plant medicine, and you know, we underestimate the basics. So that was like, yeah, it's profound and right on time, and I really needed that, like that hug from my ancestors. And right before this, York I got really high one night and I was like, you're talking real deep shit. And I was like, what if we were in a line. What if all of our ancestors just stood in the line and we can just walk through and see how we look like them on each side, and then we start thinking about it and they're like, oh shit, And I was like, oh no. I was like, willing have to step past a few people before we don't know anybody. Yeah, I was like, before you and stops looking familiar. Yeah, no, they might. They might look familiar, but you don't know that. And I was like we start getting like really deep, like oh shit, this is crazy, it's true. Think about that. Yeah, like if you could line up all your ancestors and just walk down And she was like like me as a caveman, Yeah, I was like a cave woman. I'm a caveman or who knows what I am. But you are like an evolution. It's like an evolution of like the people before you that like came of you. Oh, that's what we think we're talking about, like like the fucking all the mystics of the land, like like the pyramids had. What is it to try for me to try and me to triangle?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I remember we're talking about like we do some really tough people to make it this far? Like why can't we fly over that? We can't fly over Antarctica? Why what's happening? Why they're lying to us the world flat?
Speaker 1: We can't go to North Pole? Why is there a flat? If this must be flat, I don't see it, and I don't see a curve.
Speaker 2: Why can't you take a flat straight through? Why are the fly the flight passed wrong? Are we the bugs to something else that's bigger? These are high conversations.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, based on the stories is none of the ship ever doesn't None of this ship really matters. So just do whatever the fuck you want to do, honestly, you know, you know, do live your life all the way to the maximum. Fullest, like run the ship dry, go for it, because.
Speaker 2: Fuck it, what do you have to lose? We literally only live in this time, in this space, in this moment.
Speaker 1: It's not this, it's this is not your your lifetime to play it small, you know, like this is not the lifetime. You know, you don't just give up and say fuck it. You know, I'm going to just accept where I'm at. I'm going to just continue to be the complacent. I'm going to just do hate what I do for work.
Speaker 2: Living anyway, you know, because because what else am I going to do.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to like do not going to just you know, stay on yourself. Yeah, bet on yourself. You can you can choose the person you want to show up as every day. You have a new opportunity every fucking day, every fucking day.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what you're also saying.
Speaker 1: You're like, every breath, every breath is a new a new birth, new birth, every but you know where I got them, And it's like it's true, every breath is your birth.
Speaker 2: Again, you have you can be a new person, like you could make new choices every single breath, and that is profound, Like who the fuck made us so attached to time, time, to what happened five minutes ago or twenty minutes ago. I mean, it would be createdized if I was like, fuck you, bitch, what I love you? I love you? Just kidding. I mean that we probably it could work out. But but just overall, like who made us attached to these things that are not truly attached to us? So let that shit go. Mm hmmm take a few breasts with us.
Speaker 4: Mmm mm hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 2: Oh my hi, I just got so much better. You know what that does, Like, go make my high better? That goes makes the high much better. Wow, it's like smoke and moan. Bactivate mmm, that sounds good. Anyway, y'all, we love you.
Speaker 1: We got to get out of here because, as you saw, we had our kids here and they're still here waiting for us to be done.
Speaker 2: And it's been a long ass motherfucking days. It feels very nostalgic. Feels like the old days we used recorded night yeah, and we were like we had very little gas in our tank. But that's when we tell the most truths. We're surviving off of weed and aired vegetables, so many sautepe vegetables we eat so many vegetarian taco. We did the Thai food. Welcome to the Valley.
Speaker 1: Oh well, we'll catch you guys next week. We'll catch you guys on tour.
Speaker 2: Oh what we did? Affirmation? Oh shit, I have one? Okay, what is it? Is it from the discord? Oh? Yep, it is if you are in our discord. If you're a Patreon member, you're in the discord, which means you're basically in the group chat. It's a big tribe chat. It's literally the ultimate tribe chat. We're talking all day long in there, and we have a tab for affirmations. So come in the tribe chat. Give us your affirmations, give us your hories and we'll read them on the show. Give us, give us everything, everything you got everything? Okay.
Speaker 1: Today's affirmation is I am open to the possibility of everything working out better than I can imagine. I am open to the possibility of everything working.
Speaker 2: Out better than I imagined. Mmm. I'm here for that. You guys. If you're listening right now, before you get off of this ship, go click and order the book. Do it right now. Maybe order three. I know you have some friends that need to hear from. It's also an audible form.
Speaker 1: So if you want to hear our voices, you're not quite not a reader, that you have a solution for you.
Speaker 2: And it's a little bit different than us talking here. It's very sexy, it's very still true, very cinematic.
Speaker 1: I think it really paints the book beautifully as it should be told by our voices. So I want, you know whatever, pick your poison. But the audible is I it's kind of do both. Do you read along?
Speaker 2: That helps? Do you read along? That's a reading hat guys for those who want to read, but it's hard. Get the audible and get the physical books so you can put it on the person and that person. And also, if you're in New York, if you're in Philly, if you're in DC, we're coming to a city near you. Check the link in this episode description in Atlanta and Atlanta. And if you are looking for a vacation where you can get nurtured and pampered and taken care of and just be lavish and luxury, check out the good Vibrra tree. We're going to saluat that. It's beautiful. We just got back. Girl. Go look at the Instagram so you can go see the pictures. Go make sure you go follow out the good vibra tree.
Speaker 1: You can see all the pictures, you can feel the vibes and we'll see you there.
Speaker 4: Love you, love you, bye bye yeah So record
Speaker 2: Las M