Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Linda, how many years have you worked for me? How many total years have you been on the show?
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 1: How many times can you think of in the course of me being on the air between all of the travel we do, all of the shows that we do radio, TV, extra broadcasts, speeches, book signings, events, all that. How many times freedom concerts back in the day? How many times have I lost my voice that you can recall or the best guesstimate you can give.
Speaker 2: Me, Oh my god, so many?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Many a lot and twenty five fifty?
Speaker 1: And how often when I'm losing my voice or lost it? Have you told me don't go on the air?
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's not true. I don't tell you not to go on the air.
Speaker 1: I tell you to take you try to persuade me to take a day off.
Speaker 2: I tell I tell you you could use a little rest, just a.
Speaker 1: Little By the way, that is so fake news in terms of the spirit and attitude. No, I still I will I will push her. I mean, so I have I've had laryngitis. It's diagnosed laryngitis, and you know, at times sometimes the vocal cords kind of shut down a little bit. He's having a stroke. I'm like, I've had this my whole career, and I appreciate the kind words people have been sending my way, except for he's strogging out. But it's happened so often. It's like, why, all of a sudden does this take on a life of its own.
Speaker 2: Well, I have to tell you. I have to tell you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take a minute.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? The whole story. I'm gonna give you something nice. You're gonna like this.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: There was a woman that emailed me, a very nice woman. She didn't want anything, shouldn't ask for anything. All she said was, I have a five hundred person prayer group. We're doing a prayer chain for Sean. We hope he's okay. It was very nice. That's the kind of people you have in your audience.
Speaker 1: You know what. I just think it's beautiful. But you know, at different times, like for me to come on the air just now right here to start this show. Before I came on the air, I opened up my voice. And the other night when I was with JD we did a podcast. We finished about five minutes until the live show at nine, and then in the process the interim, my throat closes up, which is kind of normal based on my history how this thing works with me. I didn't open my voice up, and it took me until I got to the conversation part to be able to talk, and so it is not unusual. But I mean, I guess I should be happy that people are so kind and nice and loving and concerned. Then of course you have the people that wish me dead. But I can't really help that too much. Good thing, I don't read all these social media coming so I think sweet Baby James said, Neah, I don't think i'd read that. I don't think that's a good idea anyway, Thank you for your kind words, everybody. Yeah, I'm you know, I'm still struggling with it. I don't really want to go on all the medicines that are available to reduce the inflemmation in the vocal cords, because it's like the worst medicine in the world. So, you know, just kind of powering through and try and get through day by day. And I appreciate people tolerating if it's not you know, at times if it's a little rough, But no, I'm in perfect health. I'm in actually the best health I've ever been in my life, with doctor's approval and check up and everything in between. I want to get to this whole issue, and I'm going to give you a different perspective. I think, and having spoken with all of the people involved in this as it relates to this Iranian deal and where I cut to the chase and other people don't cut to the chase. And I have, for example, had a long conversation with Steve Woodcoff and a long conversation and it went into great specificity and detail, way beyond this memorandum of understanding. If you've done a business deal in your life, they put together usually what is called the term sheet. Some people might call it a memorandum of understanding. It's all pretty much the same thing, and all it is is like the basis that I was starting on these points, and you sign it, and it just means you agree to begin discussions. What the discussions are about. They actually I learned and I don't think he'd mind me sharing this with you, so I will. He didn't tell me it was off the record, that it is so much deeper than that term sheet. It is, it is so so different. And then there's other pressure.
Speaker 3: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance was on some show saying that you know that there was a lot of pressure just to get something on paper, so that all these discussions, they didn't want to have it out in public because there still are factions that are competing for power within the Iranian regime. Meaning you have the more the hardliners, the IRGC some of these people, and then the more political side, and there is a group of people that desperately want out of this situation because they see what's happening to their country. The most effective move besides the bombing obviously Midnight Hammer epic fury were historic in so many different ways, and obviously that has had a massive impact on Iran. The blockade is the single most other effective thing that the president put in place. Their entire economy, ninety percent of it is an energy, oil based economy. After the president resumed those two big bombings last week, it got the Iranian's attention and when he said the next night is going to be harder than the previous two nights, and he's probably taken carg Island then all by behind the scenes. I am told that all held brokelues and that all the Iranians and JD confirmed this to me. I have no reason to doubt them that for the first time in forty seven years, there is direct communication with the Iranian leadership and that had apparently never happened before. And they were begging to sign a sheet and get their signature on a piece of paper, and that was that quote was the memorandum of understanding. I don't even think they're going to have a ceremony and signing this stupid thing because it's meaningless anyway, because that's not what the deal is going to be. And that's what Wikoff went into, That's what JD was saying on the TV show two nights ago, et cetera, et cetera. Now let me let me predicate all of this by saying, I will never trust the Iranians. I do believe that these hardliners are hardcore. We cannot forget that a little over a week ago they fired a missile a drone shot at an Apache helicopter, and I would even argue if those pilots had died in that incident, we'd be having a very very different discussion on the air today. Thank god they're alive. Thank God god they're recovered. But it really doesn't matter, because at the end of the day, if you know, as somebody knows Donald Trump and has known him for thirty years, and the guy that wrote the art of the deal, maybe it's me, and you can say that I have a bias, I don't care, but I tend to listen to what he says, because it really doesn't matter what other people say. It matters what Donald Trump says. And for example, the President said, now at least I think we counted ten twelve times, set it again today that the Memorandum of Understanding is said, not the deal, and warned that the US would revert to dropping bombs if he doesn't like the deal. Now I'll take it a step further. I spoke to the President while he's at the G seven, and the President said to me, I have no problem going right back and taking carg Island in two seconds. This is more their opportunity than ours, and I figured I would give it a shot. And he said, if if I don't like the deal, we'll go back to shooting all of them, dropping bombs on their heads. If they don't behave, we'll go right back to dropping bombs right in the middle of their head. And you know, here's one cut of the many times he said it. If it is the actually the agreement now final or are you still no? It's not final.
Speaker 3: It's a memorandum of understanding. And if I don't like it, we'll go back to shooting at him, dropping bombs on the head the word. If I don't like it, if they don't behave, we'll go right back to dropping bombs right smack in the middle of their head. Okay, because they misbehaved for forty seven years, all right, But nobody could have made this deal. I mean the JCPOA done by Obama. He handed him a billion seven in cash, gave him hundreds of millions of dollars, hundreds of gave him billions and billions of dollars. But he gave them one point seven billion dollars in cash, green cash from banks into a Boeing seven fifty seven and flew it into Iran and they.
Speaker 1: Stood at the plane.
Speaker 3: I have pictures of it, like Oh my, look at this money he's giving us. He tried to bribe his way out in and do that. Nobody mentions that one point seven billion and hundreds of millions of dollars. They tried to bribe their way out of it. And you know what the Iranians did. They laughed at Obama and they said he's a stupid son of a b.
Speaker 1: And that's the president in his own words. So listen. I have always been and Reagan coined the term trust but verify, and I am very untrusting of a regime that has been responsible the number one state sponsor of terror, run by people that chant death to Israel, death to America, that have expressed in a desire for worldwide caliphate. That is a death cult that kills its own people, that funds all of these proxies. Yes, they have been degraded. The Navy's gone, their ships are gone, missile defenses are mostly dead, their air defense systems are nonexistent. We could fly and bomb any part of Iran we want, any second of any day that we want. So do I have and does the president? Did I get a sense from the President that he has a healthy dose of skis epticism. Yes he does. But he has a resolve that I know to be true, and that is that at the end of the day, if if this is not going to shape up into what they are saying and we're saying that they want, I don't think it's going to last very long, and I think we'll be back where we are, and probably I would say he'll hit him even harder. Now. That is so I'm not wringing my hands like everybody else. And maybe it's because of what we have seen of President Trump and his actions leading up to this point and what the Trump doctrine really is. Some people say, well, why don't we just finish off this leadership. That's never been a stated goal of President Trump. The President has said the Trump doctrine is he doesn't believe in forever wars. He doesn't want boots on the ground. The President is very clear, we are not giving one taxpayer dollar to them. I think he does understand the need for a carrot and a stick meaning of golf countries for the sake of helping them transform their ideology into economy, into prospering for themselves and the people in their country. I mean, right now, the value of their currency zero half the adult workforces out of work. Their economy is energy based. They have no economy so to speak of. Right now. We've been sneaking. Even yesterday I heard we got you know, eight million barrels of oil out of that southern open lane in the straight o horn moves. We've been taking out oil left, right and sideways. You know, oil has been trading at seventy six dollars a barrel. It was as high as one hundred and twenty six dollars a barrel. And is this just an opportunity, Yes, it's an opportunity. Do I treat what would I say? The odds are high that the Iranians blow it up and are incapable of getting their act together. Probably yeah. Do I think the President means what he says, that he'll go back to bombing them, I absolutely believe it. So anyway, report out that this deal may be signed remotely without any signing ceremony, I don't really see the need for it anyway, because I think it's fairly meaningless. I think what's in Donald Trump's head is what matters. The White House says, by the way, that there's been all these false reports out there circulating in multiple mainstream media outlets about a text or a series of texts and some of the drafts of the memorandum of understanding, and the White House is saying these lead texts of the Iran agreement published by CNN and others are not accurate. The President is pushing back hard on reports that the US or Gulf allies or bank rolling Tehran. They don't get a penny, only based on specific things actions that they take that shows good faith on their part. So the Reconstruction Fund language is they're not we're not investing ten cents and other countries can't invest until such time as the Iranians take concrete actions. I think that's a big part of this as well. And so with all of that said, I think you should be a trust but verify audience. I think we have to watch it with clear eyes. I think that we have to know what we're dealing with. We're dealing with an Islamo fascist death cult regime. With that said, they have been defeated on every level militarily, and you have a president that is saying publicly that he's very committed to going back militarily in two seconds, and I think that the president's actions, he's kind of earned our trust in the sense that he's proven with Solomani beating the Caliphate bag Daddy Midnight Hammer at BIC Fury that he really doesn't have any compunctions doing it. So I guess I have a little bit more comfort knowing that he'll flip on a dime if he has to. That's my take, and as not spin, I think that could happen. This could happen by the weekend. For crying out loud, it's crazy. I understand everybody wants to take the memorandum of understanding and turn it into the deal. I have been assured and reassured and reassured and reassured. So either I'm being pollyannish and naive and this is what it's going to come into. Or the guy that I've known for thirty years that keeps saying this has nothing to do with any final deal, they don't even care about it, and it was just to get the process started. I think it's all going to play out in the end. What I've been told was discussed behind the scenes, and what they're agreeing to behind the scenes is very different than what is being reported. However, do I trust them? Of course not. Why would you trust the Iranians number one state sponsor a terror Look at the havoc that they have caused worldwide, look at the danger. Let me go back, Let me step back here for a second, because and I have told this audience over and over again that every source I had leading up to Epic Fury, after the devastation of fourteen bunk or buster bombs and Midnight Hammer, a president that's not an isolationist, even though some people the new woke right claim that he is or should be. That was not Donald Trump in the first term, taking out the Caliphate of Isis and Solomani and Bagdaddy and dropping the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. Donald Trump Midnight Hammer is basically Donald Trump two point zero and very consistent with the Trump doctrine. I don't think his doctrine has changed, and I guess maybe it's the intimate knowledge of knowing him, watching him, observing him. He will listen to everybody, and at the end of the day, there's going to be one person that will make the ultimate decision on whether any deal goes forward with Iran or any other country for that matter, and that is going to be Donald Trump. And when Donald Trump says over and over and over and over again, like he says here, all hell will rain down on Iran if they pursue a nuclear weapon, do you believe that he means it. That's a very important component to me. Listen, Iran will never have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: And it says it loud and clear. They're not going to develop it, they're not going to buy it, they're not going to do anything with it, and if they do, they suffer unbelievable consequences, not just a little bit like.
Speaker 1: I won't even tell.
Speaker 3: You the consequences, but the consequences are the ultimate consequences. And with that being said, we have a very good relationship. But the biggest thing is they will not have a nuclear weapon, so we have they will not develop, a purchase by or any other thing. They're not going to acquire a nuclear weapon. If they do, all hell will rain down on them. And they're not going to do that.
Speaker 1: You know, he doesn't think they're going to do it, but if they do, the message has been sent clear. You know what's frustrating is the people that did not want epic fury and feel like Donald Trump betrayed them by doing exactly what he did in his first term and exactly what he said he would do since even before he ran for president that Donald Trump said Iran can never have a nuclear weapon. He's been consistent now. Well, when Steve Whitkoff, I think that the definitive interviews, they acknowledge they have this sixty percent enriched uranium in twelve days that can be enriched up to weapons grade uranium ninety percent, which would have given them four hundred and sixty kilograms about one thousand pounds as many as eleven or twelve nuclear weapons. They could do that if they could get back up any enrichment capability, that could be less than twelve days, and they would have enough weapons grade material for that amount of bombs. We learned in this process their ballistic missile range was much further than we had once thought. We now know their ballistic missiles can hit Europe cities like Paris and cities like London. The President in many ways will never get credit for it, but he's making the world a safer place. If if you don't trust him, then don't I mean, let's verify it, because I I think We're going to know very quickly whether or not this has any teeth to it or not, and if they start to balk or back up what they've been telling our negotiators privately and what has been communicated to me. Member Steve Wikoff told us about the enriched uranium which made this a necessity. And then every other source that I had spoken to, in other words, people that would really know. There are people it's called being read into the presidential daily briefing. Usually there's maybe five six seven people daily that get to see that threat assessment, and that was what the intelligence was showing. Now. Dan Bongino at the time, was the deputy FBI director under Cash Betel, and I had him on the podcast We went deep part in the paint, and he gave an explanation, and I said to him, every person, every source that know, every one of them said to me the same thing is the president had no choice. That's what they were telling me, meaning that we had to act with epic fury. Let's play.
Speaker 4: Dan Bongino, I'm limited in what I can say, but I'll tell you this, it's not just the nuclear threat that was exigent. It's the cyber threat. The Iranians were engaged in. It's the lethal plotting, the assassination attempts. And I want you to remember this, everyone in the listening audience, they don't have they don't subscribe to this mutually assured destruction. They don't act in any way with any logic or reason whatsoever, Like say, even the Russians don't even however, crazy Putin is he does not want a nuclear weapon hitting Moscow.
Speaker 1: He does it.
Speaker 4: He's crazy, but he's not on The Iranians don't care. It is a bloodthirsty theocracy. You give them the ability to kill us, you give them the gun, They're gonna shoot it. It's not a matter of if forget. And the question was only the when. And I think President Trump said, I'm tired of dealing with this kicking down the kicking the can down the road, the when question, and we're just gonna do it. The politics be dan, I mean, you think the politics are helping him. If he cared about the politics, he wouldn't have done. You know what he cares about. He doesn't want a freaking mushroom cloud over Washington, DC or New York. That's called leadership, making really hard decisions that are really difficult to explain to people who may not understand them because they don't have the information set you have. That's okay, you know, we're free to question it here. It's a republic, and I'm telling you I will go to the grave telling you he made one hundred percent the right call. I'm absolutely sure of it.
Speaker 1: Now. Dan is one of the people, the few people like Cash Ptel and other top national secret I'm sure the CIA director Ratcliffe and on, and of course our top generals were read into that information that I would never have access to. And Dan is just giving us a glimpse of what every other person that is read in tells me. It's my job to pass that information on to you. Here's a question, based on the history of Donald Trump a national security and national defense and his deal making acumen, how many of you have a pretty relatively on the without getting into specific have a high degree of confidence that he won't sign a bad deal. That's kind of where my head's at. And the fact that he's so casual in saying, wow, I'll just take him out and I'll just you know, bomb them into oblivion, and that's it. I know others may not have it. We have an update, Linda. You've been following the chilling details of this plot tied to the UFC event on Sunday night, the UFC two fifty at the White House.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: Now new details about the five suspects accused of plotting this mass casualty event. I mean, it's pretty scary. It's prosecutors alleged that the group that were arrested in June, as we told you yesterday, a multi state sweep, coordinated and ambush involving explosive Leyden drones intended to strike the north side of the White House, which would cause, they thought, a panic, and then they would sit in wait to basically slaughter everybody coming out. Officials said the group planned to target multiple high profile officials through this coordinated ambush. According to court documents, the suspects intended to launch the explosive laden drones over the UFC arena, detonate them above the crowd, forcing panicked attendees and high value targets to flee to a southern evacuation point. I mean, if you look at three assassination attempts against the President, and you look at Charlie Kirk and then you put it together with the incendiary and rhetoric of the left today, when you dehumanize and devalue people to the extent that they do, and it's Nazi, fascist, racist, Gstapo, At what point do you bear some responsibility that you are you are You're causing people to believe they're doing God's will. And if you look at for example, investigators allege that, you know, they had targets and their encrypted group chat you know, one for Trump, two for JD. Vans and for Israeli Prime Minister Netan Yahoo Musk for Elon Musk, and the plows to rob a military ammunition plant and steel, military you know, equipment. They had safe houses, bunkers, jail break ins, they were planning. I mean it just this, this is the world we're living in. But think about Schipes.
Speaker 5: It was somebody's mom that stepped in there. Imagine being that mother and getting like the sense like this is serious, like I think this may actually happen, and that my child is involved in this and I need to call the FBI.
Speaker 1: And she did well. According to the complaint, the biggest warning sign came from the mother of the nineteen year old from Ohio charged in connection with this God. By the way, God bless her and if you see something, say something right. It's a cliche, but it works. She observed him researching locations near DC and receiving maps and images through text messages, and when she confronted him, apparently said that the group planned to conduct a recon and hit and run missions. Then she went to investigators and she interpreted that as planned shootings, and the complaint that they released shows that this mother, God bless her contacted authorities on June tenth, after becoming concerned about her son's recent firearm purchases and communications with these people that he was having online. The father told officers his son had recently met people online and planning recons with them, and he told investigators that his son apparently recently acquired all the firearms, body armor, ammunition, tactical gear, etc. With three thousand dollars of his graduation money. Dana White of the USC revealed late on Tuesday that there were multiple threats made against Freedom two fifty. He told TMZ Sports that he was in the loop on all of what was happening in real time over the threats to the event. He said there was more than the alarming alleged plot to use drones and snipers to take out as many people as possible. He said, I mean, these guys are so good at what they do. Here's the reality. There was no safer place in America to be on Sunday night than there freedom to fifty wires attack by the way, you know, posted wild anti Trump, anti Semitic, you know, TikTok craziness like you know this is now people like clinging to mana like Luigi Mangioni syndrome. If somebody is insane, they just want to, you know, cling to it. Anyway, eight hundred ninety four one SEAN is a number if you want to be a part of the program.