Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite, UNC Shannon Sharp, he is your favorite. Eighty five from Liberty City. That's way from Liberty City, Bingle ring a fame Monterie the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, but everybody just called them moho. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and remember every subscriber counts, and Ocho and I want to personally think thank you for helping us get to where we've gotten to thus far. We really appreciate your support. We appreciate your love, your loalty, and everything in between. Go check out Shay by Laportier. We have it in stock and we are taking pre orders. If we're not currently in a state near you or city, you can order it online. And because we have it in stock, we'll probably get to be able to get it to you in somewhere between two and five days, depending on where you are it from. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shayshay Media and my clothing company eighty four.
Speaker 2: That's eighty four being spelled out. Our knew.
Speaker 1: Its release drops tomorrow, which is Friday, yep Friday, at one pm Eastern. We have two very special guests joining us later tonight. We have Bus the Rhymes and the Miss. But first let's talk about the game. O Jo behind four touchdown pass for Matthew Stafford. The Rams get a win on Thursday Night football improved to three and four and the Minnesota falls to five and two after losing consecutive ball games. The Rams got a safety on a missed face mask call. Sam Darnald was sacked in the m zone. But it was clearly, clearly a face mask and I don't know how the official that's standing two three feet away from him missed that. So now it goes from an eight point to a ten point game, and the Rams get the ball back and they were able to seal the victory by taking knees because the Vikes were out of time out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember we say all players aren't created equal, well should I mean, there are plenty of miscalls throughout the course of the game. Yeah, if you missed that call in the fourth in the first quarter, you got three three and a half fourth quarters to overcome it.
Speaker 2: When you down eight and you missed that call, Oh.
Speaker 4: Joe, right, Uh, that's a you can't overcome that.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: There's a difference in the game.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It was a big difference in the ball game. And look, Matthew Stafford played really well tonight. Uku Nakua. Now you see why Cooper Cuppin's on the trade block. You get a younger guy that's less expensive and that's that's the way sports work. It's just like that in the real world. If you get somebody that's younger, Okay, somebody's been there ten fifteen years, you get somebody that's younger, that's on the cheaper salary, that can do the job just as well, if not better. Yeah, when you start to see it, there's really no law to it. You talk about law to in sports. Ain't a whole lot of loyals in job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it never has been, never has been. That's the way this is. This is a dirty business. It always has been a dirty business for some for for some reason, fans are always fooled into believing that it's a fair game for the players. And the first thing they bring up is, well, the players make millions of dollars, but they always ignore the business.
Speaker 4: Side of things. Again, I'll state it again.
Speaker 5: Cooper Cup didn't have a great game tonight, but Pooka Nicole did.
Speaker 4: He picked up where he left off Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 5: If I'm not mistaken, coming into this game, he only had three touchdown passes in the past whatever weeks it might have been in tonight. With a healthy Cooper Cup and a healthy Poopa Nicoa has four tonight, the deep the offense look completely different. So with Cooper Cup being on the trade block, but then going from from.
Speaker 4: What the two and five and that what two and four to three and four?
Speaker 5: If I'm not mistaken, up with that being their record, now, I think that's all because now you have to think last year they went on an eight game stretch of winning seven of the last eight. So who's to say that they can't do that now now that everybody is back healthy. So I think obviously last year they made the playoffs and finishing ten, ten and seven, if I'm not mistaken, and made the playoffs, so they might. They might and go on to run now and do the same thing, especially from an offensive standpoint. As good as their plan.
Speaker 1: The question is if somebody willing to give me the high draft pick that I seek for Cooper Cup, then I do the deal.
Speaker 5: Because Tampa Bay absolutely will. They have nothing they.
Speaker 2: Don't clear ish.
Speaker 5: Chris Godwin is out, Mike Evans is out. It's always it's always next man up. But the next man up is not going to give you the production that you Mike Evans, your Chris Goden will would having a Cooper Cup to come in in the offense that I'm sure he's familiar with, because much doesn't change from team to team outside of the language and plays at are called.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: So and I think this guy think that guy was with Sean McVay, so that might be the same offense bingo and so that might pretty much use the same language. And the thing is O shoe. When they say next man up, you might be talking about one man. One man. You don't really talk about two. You don't hope you got Well, I got another guy that plays behind Chris Godwin that can be the next man. I got a guy that plays behind Mike Evans that can be the next man. Most teams don't have two guys that are going to be the next man. You might have one, you might find have a diamond in the rough where somebody goes out and the guy can come in and give you very similar production. But the likelihood you have in two three guys like we see some of these teams. And that's why Kansas City made the deal. I mean, you out receive rice, you're with out Hollywood Brown and you get a you know for checkho not Kareem Hunters come in and did an unbelievable job. But the likelihood of you having multiple guys that can be the next man up and give you kind of production that the guys that you were counting on to give you that production is not very like So back the thing that I have for the RAMS is that what is the likelihood Ojo, Let's just say, for the sake of argument, if we were to keep Cooper cup right, is what's our chance can we win it all? Because once you wanted all the only question is can you win it all again?
Speaker 5: You know what I said all the time. And for those of you that in the chat, football doesn't start. Football season doesn't start meaningful football, that mean me add that to it. Meaningful football doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. Until after Thankgiving, And with them being three and four, now to me how the RAMS organization and Sean McVay are looking on the inside.
Speaker 4: Hell, if we went on a run and won seven of our.
Speaker 5: Last eight last year, it made the playoffs at ten and seven, who to say we can't do it now and go on a run and go on a tear.
Speaker 1: And you know the thing, I think it's possible. And because the forty nine ers are not what they were. You see Seattle, you're right there with them. You see the Cardinals, You're right there with them. And so maybe that changes that changed your outlook. Also, now if you were like where the forty nine ers were, what they were six and one maybe seventy one at this point last year, you're like, now, we're not catching them. And so now because there's a chance you can win the division, there's a chance you will get. If you win the division, obviously you get a home game. So maybe that changes the thought process. But normally when somebody's on the trade block, they don't pull them off, especially if I can get what I what I want to get. Kansas City walk away because they wanted a law, they wanted a high draft pick, and they wanted the Rams to put some of that salary bill right.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, nah, naw, let we go hold on it.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got we still got what twelve days November the fifth, with the election tuesday, So we're gonna hold We're gonna hold on and we'll see what We'll see what shakes out. Maybe I hate saying this, but you know what, Ojo, maybe somebody else that thinks they got a good chance to make the playoffs or make a deep run a receiver gets roster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so I mean, I mean, just just looking at it, the only thing that makes sense to me, obviously Tampa Bay, who has a winning record and probably wants to still continue to give Baker an outlet, somewhat of a security blanket and someone he can actually get the ball to. I mean, just you just have to do something like that. I'm sure Baker has spoke to management and spoke to the people upstairs, obviously the head coach and officer of coordinator about getting another target in there so that often can still have some type of consistency and and and and and and rhythm with a receiver that he can count on consistently down in and down out and listen, it might happen. But again, if you take Cooper Cup out of that offense, who who was double tonight, I think then puoting the coop now gets that attention. But Sean mcvay's offense is so creative, and so it's so creative and being able to define way to get Pood in the pool the wool open, I think they would be fine if they were to trade Cooper Cup.
Speaker 1: You see Cooper Cup has five for fifty one in the touchdown de Marcus Robinson had two catches for thirty five yards two touchdown. Conra and Williams even even chipped in and had a touchdown catch. So they do a great job of spreading the ball around to to ad Well, who's played well down they got Stafford threw it, yeah, and so yeah, they do a great job of spreading the ball around. The tight ends chipped in the night had some had some big catches. Hunter Long had one for eighteen, Atwell had one for eighteen, Kobe Parkinson had two for seventeen. That offense is really predicated on spreading the ball around. Now he will the hot man. They're gonna throw it, they're gonna feed you because we remember that that Triple Crown season that Cooper Cup had and he's had some other seasons which he's played well, but not that historic season that he had during that Super Bowl run. So I like this offense and you know, maybe you're right, maybe that changes things because the forty nine ers is not as power as we thought they were gonna be and they're not dominating that division, and so there's like hold on there, we got a whole bunch of teams. Anybody can win it. The Cardinals can win it, Seattle can win it, We can win it. Forty nine ers could get healthy. They can win it. But maybe that does change, o Jo, Maybe that does change how they see themselves moving forward. And maybe you're maybe you're right. Maybe they do pull a Cooper cup Buck off the trade block. But if I think a big and a third round pick Portmotcho, I think they're gonna let him go because Sean McVay says, you know what, we got Pooka, we got DeMarcus Robinson, we got at well, we can spread it around enough and we can make plays. Or look Kyron Williams running the football. He ran the ball decent night. They kept they balanced it up. Defensively, they're they're okay. They're not great, obviously when you lose one of the historically great defensive players of all time and Aaron Donald, but they still can get out of the court. They still can get out of your quarterback. But if I would love to have seen what would have happened, o Jo. If we get that, that's a face mask you can't miss.
Speaker 2: You can't miss.
Speaker 1: That call in that spot at that moment and that area, because not only do you give them fifteen yards of the first down, you take us that's two points for the opposing team, and you give the other team the ball. Yeah, so you did you did three bad things. We don't get fifteen yards of the first down, you give them two points, and you give them the ball. I'm like, well, damn whatever you looking at bro, Look I understand you you okay, I mean you ain't gonna be averitcation. They're like, hell, we try to get this red eye, you know, cause you know dead la. They got a red eye of probably leave it going wherever they going. At ten thirty eleven o'clock right then, like hell, get out here, get showered. We could be at the airport, get this red eye. We get home in the morning. Back in the morning, five thirty six o'clock. Ry, we're stepping off a plane. But the Rams win thirty to twenty over the Vice. The Vike dropped their second straight games. They were undefeated heading into last week.
Speaker 2: No longer.
Speaker 1: They lose two consecutive games to fall the five and two to two good teams.
Speaker 2: Now two good teams to good team.
Speaker 5: But obviously the Rams look good tonight because they have everybody back healthy on offense, truity got damn hey that God damn jeff before we go home with that, god damned Justin Jefferson. Man, yeah, man, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they find a way to get him the ball. Oh show.
Speaker 1: He in this offense is what Cooper Cup is in the Rams office when Cooper Cup because that's where Kevin O'Connell came from.
Speaker 2: And so they find ways to get him the ball.
Speaker 1: They put him in the slot, they'll stack him, they put him in motion, they line him up outside. Now he lines up way more outside than Cooper Cup does. Is mainly a slot, mainly the motion guy. But they will do a lot of different things with Justin Jefferson. He's a good route runner. Cooper Cupp is a really good rock runner. Because the thing is when you play in this offense and they're gonna throw you this many balls, oh show, you gotta be a good rock runner because the quarterback got to know where you're gonna be. You can't be drifted, you can't be doing your own thing, because he's gonna get Jefferson's gonna get somewhere between one hundred and fifty and one hundred and seventy five targets.
Speaker 4: Hey, could you imagine?
Speaker 2: No, I can't imagine. So how do you want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: And imagine with them kind of that many targets or that many catches? Like I look at I think the most catches that had in the season was ninety seven, Yeah, ninety seven. I just think about I look at some of the some of the players, you know, one hundred and forty four, one hundred and thirty three.
Speaker 4: Catch I'm like, but god, damn, I'm crazy.
Speaker 5: If I was in that type of offense, what would my numbers have been? If I was able to get that many opportunities to catch the damn ball?
Speaker 4: Like, that's crazy. The way the game has changed, you know.
Speaker 2: Or you're gonna get more, you're gonna get more hits.
Speaker 1: Well, it's hard to give somebody that kind of that kind of those kind of targets when they mainly play outside. If you look at the guys that normally get that kind of catches, they normally play a lot and they play a lot of You look at you look at ab you look at Michael Thomas, you look at Cooper Cup, you look at the guys that get those kind of catchers, though, Joe, you ain't just playing outside because I can't just I can't scheme. I can't diagram enough plays outside the numbers. I've got to get you some catches in the middle between the hashes. I've got to get you, you know, some jail break screens. I gotta get you a lot of I gotta one hundred I think, Cooper, I mean what one hundred and eighty, one hundred and ninety targets.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, she's a lot of damn targets.
Speaker 1: Man, that's at least that's at least heed to eleven targets a.
Speaker 5: Game, right, I mainly I mainly played on the outside. I didn't do a damage on the inside.
Speaker 2: T J.
Speaker 4: Houston Is obviously was was an animal. He was an animal.
Speaker 5: And then being able to be able to rezone honestly, and I could just be, I could be honest with you, there's a there's a certain being inside like that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a certain uncomfortability for me. Yeah, you know, I don't know why I am a lot of congress in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed being on the outside.
Speaker 5: Man, the man, if you're double team and sometimes even with a double team, the first person. Obviously, if there's the double team and you're playing thirty five man to or whatever it might have been, the person in.
Speaker 4: Front of me didn't exist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he didn't exist most of the time, even with the double even with the safety shaded over on the hash, Carson knew, whatever the route concept might have been, the person in front of me did not exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I'm beat him. No, And that's what.
Speaker 4: I'm front of everything off the safety.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna beat him m hm with my technique.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Beat the second guy with.
Speaker 4: The throw, bingo, bingo.
Speaker 2: I got him.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about him. I got him. Yeah, you take care of the safety with the throw.
Speaker 5: And I think that's one of the reasons why I didn't play on the play on the inside much because you didn't really have to put me in there for me to be able to get open. So if teams came in the game saying, you know what, we taking you out the game, no matter what, we not allowing you to do anything, there would be a certain times but Carson would go off script and right before I leave the huddle, I'm coming to you anyway, Jesus whispered, I'm coming to you anyway, so that that let me know. Okay, whoever's in front of me within arms reach, it don't matter. You don't even count because I'm running everything off the safety at that point. And obviously, just like you said, Carson with his arm was always able to you know, the throw would beat the second man every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, like I said, when you play in the slot, you gotta be really technical sound because you can't drift because a lot of times if you drift, that's gonna be a headache for you. Because the quarterback gotta protect you a lot because a lot of times you don't see and you see a lot of time when guys back shoulder the slot guy, he tried to tell you there's danger in front of you.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm saving your headache.
Speaker 1: I'm saving you for having him come on the field and asking all you okay, where do you hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's hurting?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to save you because a lot of times the quarterback then see what you can and a lot of times those collisions are instantaneous. You catch fail at least Ojo were you outside, you got some time. But if you notice you look at edel when you look at the guys that played the Lots, the West Welkers, the Cooper Cups, those guys, a lot of times it's ca yeah, and so you got to really really take care of your body in there because you hey, you gonna get hit a lot of times, and a lot of times it's gonna be you know, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get hit and you don't catch it.
Speaker 1: So hey, they tried to put hats on you regardless because they want to make it like, Okay, Damn, I don't know if I want to go back in there and catch that other one.
Speaker 2: But this Detroit hangover the real thing. Teams are not zero and five after playing.
Speaker 1: The Lions this season, as the Bikes did this past Sunday. So after you play the Lions, don't the chalk that thing up, Oh Joe. Life at the Cowboys practice facility is undergoing a lot of scrutiny. This week, big Old profile on Jared Jones uh and life of the Cowboys facility in general dropped on ESPN.
Speaker 2: The article focused is on how the Cowboys fans are allowed.
Speaker 1: To tour the team's facility with a level of access that doesn't exist anywhere in football. These teams, these tours come at the expense of the players and happiness and comfort. Several former Cowboys told es fans that the tours one of Jerry's one of the biggest distractions of working in Jerry's world, and contradictory to the Jones stated goals of ending the twenty twenty nine year Super Bowl drought. The article, of course, comes with more than a couple of tone death. Jerry coachs quotes, it's gold when those players grow through our complex out there see the fans, I ain't never seen nobody at work got excited because normally it happens on your day off. It doesn't normally they don't normally have tours during the week Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday normally, oh, Joe, normally. I don't know how it is. I can only speak two places. I've been in Denver, I've been in Baltimore. Normally it's Tuesday or they'll come as we're starting to trick a lot of there on a Saturday, right, but normally not when it's a work date. You're not having that, Jerry says, you know the fan that the player. They love it, They loves it. I've never heard any complaint, really, jer Hey, boss, let me tell you, I got a problem with you, right, I don't like the way you do.
Speaker 5: But come on, Jerry, they're not gonna say nothing. But again, Jerry is the greatest, greatest salesman of all time.
Speaker 1: I've never heard any complaints about the tours from staff. I've never heard any complaint of the tours from staff members or players, not one time. But the most important thing is it wouldn't make any thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: About what he said.
Speaker 1: He said he's never heard a complaint about the tours from staff members or a player, not one time. But the most important thing is it wouldn't make a difference anyway, period, because overall they're swimming against the stream. If you search the article the world zoo, it comes up three separate times. These tours apparently generate close to ten million dollars annually, which is why I keep saying, why did Jerry care if he wins a Super Bowl when he's gonna generate three hundred to four hundred to five hundred million regardless every year?
Speaker 4: Their care every year, every.
Speaker 1: Year, Kelly's getting three hundred million just from the TV deal. Now you see this is separate from the TV deal. He has a deal with local radio stations. He has a deal with TV station AT and T has the naming rights. That's probably twenty million a year. All the other rights that the stuff that you see up in the stadium. He has his own individual merchandise deal, so he prints his own T shirts. Somebody makes a great catch, somebody makes a great run, Zeke jumping over somebody, Zeke eating Jerry Prince tho shirt boom.
Speaker 2: They just like that. So what's the incentive to win, o Joe?
Speaker 1: If you can make let's just say, for the sake of argument, you and not call it cut different.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to work.
Speaker 1: But most people you say, you know what, whatever your salary is, we're gonna double it and triple it, and you ain't got to go to work.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm going I gotta do something.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people say, hold on, you're gonna pay me to do nothing. See, Jerry don't make money. See it doesn't bother Jerry. If he doesn't win, he give y'all that seat. Keep the fans. Now, I can't tell the fans how I really feel it's like you said, even if if even if the players complain, even if staff members complain, it's not gonna make a difference. Right, So that's the problem, Jerry. Nobody gonna tell you the truth. I heard Dak say. Now, it don't bother me, Ja, Dak stop.
Speaker 4: You know he can't say what you want to say exactly.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: You gotta be PC. You got to.
Speaker 1: You ain't have no choice, especially him, And if you're there, you gotta be PC. That's why a lot of these guys, excuse me, that's no longer there. It's an issue, bro. I ain't trying. I ain't trying to. I ain't trying to say. I'm dere to word. It's not a zoo, it's not. It's not an amusement part.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: What it is Jerry's world is it is it is for them, it is for him, but normally that's place of work.
Speaker 2: We're going to work. Let's hold on.
Speaker 1: How many times do you hear players say, let's keep the main thing, the main thing.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, the main thing.
Speaker 1: The main thing to them is these tours and the money that it generates.
Speaker 2: Because I saw it had a package.
Speaker 1: You can play thirty dollars, you can play fifty dollars or seventy dollars or ninety dollars. Yeah, and it's all the time. So you need to tell me you couldn't do this on a Saturday. You can't do this on a Monday. You got to do this on a workday because you're like, oh, I get a.
Speaker 2: Chance to see. I got a chance to see.
Speaker 1: I saw the back of Dack's head or I saw this guy's.
Speaker 4: And that's why, because he's doing it.
Speaker 5: When the players are actually there, then you can ask, you can you're asking price can be a little bit more because now you have access to be able to have visual contact or maybe even speak to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: So it's different. So basically, Jerry, it ain't Jerry's world.
Speaker 5: Ain't It's no different than Jurassic Park when they had the tour out there movie, same concept, same concept.
Speaker 2: If I go on a safari, Oh Joe, I want to see the elephants.
Speaker 1: I want to see I want to see the lions chase down the wheel to beasts of the sail.
Speaker 2: I want to see that. I want to see the cheat to get something.
Speaker 1: I'm going to see the hippopotamus, and I want to go see the Big five or the Big seven, whatever, the cape buffalo, the rhino, the hippo, the elephant, the lion, the whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: I want to see that.
Speaker 1: So if I pay for that excursion, I'm expecting to see that.
Speaker 5: See you better than me. You can't put me on the excursion. You can't put me in the safari because I'm gonna be the one out that goddamn car.
Speaker 2: You ain't getting at that car. Ain'ty word I'm gonna be.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be the one out of the car trying to pet ship.
Speaker 2: I bet you won't. Let you guess what and all you're gonna see is.
Speaker 5: Real They think about that, think about this, look at all, think think about all the crazy stuff out there.
Speaker 2: Just you not in a zoo. That's not a petting zoo. That's real life.
Speaker 4: That's that's what makes it that much more exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't getting at that cars.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you rolled the bulls, but see them lions eat bulls. They what you think they do to people?
Speaker 5: Hold on, I ain't say nothing. I ain't getting out by no lions. Now what you getting out to do everything else. Everything you said, I'm.
Speaker 1: Part of them, says are more dangerous the river horse, it's more dangerous than the lion.
Speaker 2: Territorial.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you somebody, Hippos, they ain't got no lateral movement.
Speaker 2: They run faster than you think.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they run.
Speaker 5: About twenty twenty five thirty miles an hour. Yeah that's in a straight line. I said, they ain't got no lateral movement. Hey, remember how baby D was shaking up? Maybe how Baby Duh and Friday was shaking up?
Speaker 1: No, what's gonna ask you? Was a day they was shaking Baby D.
Speaker 2: Shaking Baby D. Hippo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop stop playing with me.
Speaker 2: You do the right thing.
Speaker 1: Just sitting there, sitting the jeep that doesn't have a cover on it, and just admire the beauty of the Great Land of Africa, because that's what I'm gonna do. That's what I'm gonna do. I ain't trying to pet nothing. I don't go to the zoo. Look at the pet And when they say you go to the zoo, I haven't been to the zoo in a while. But when they say don't tap the glass, I ain't.
Speaker 4: Tapping the glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they say, don't feed the animals. Don't I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't feed them. I listen to what they say. I ain't trying to be no hero. I ain't trying to make no news or I did this. I did that because the first thing they do, just like when the uh when they ended up killing Harambi, that big silver back.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah on your kids, Yeah, kill that.
Speaker 1: He ain't bothered. First of all, he should have even been in that mouth. That's first to forble. I hate to see the animals. I hate seeing them in there. I like to observe them in their natural habitat, because yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Want the wrong. They want a wrong. These animals want a wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean they got lions can travel hundreds of thousand kilometers a day.
Speaker 2: He goes all these dudes rocking there, and oh that's him.
Speaker 5: He let no, but you know he's think about it. I think about captivity. You know, it's it's it's not it's not a good thing. I'm I'm not for it, especially when it came to killer whales being in captivity.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, understanding how they're treated.
Speaker 5: But I think about all the people that love would love the opportunity that don't have the resource or the income or the revenue to be able to see some of these animals in their natural habitat.
Speaker 2: Geographic that ain't their natural habitat.
Speaker 5: No, I've said that don't have the resources to fly and go see them in their natural habits.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of stuff we go see right right, But.
Speaker 5: That's It's like, so in a sense, I kind of kind of feel a little sympathetic for those that can't and have have the ability to go to a zoo and see animals that they would never be able to fly to Africa or out the country to be able to see in their natural habitat.
Speaker 4: That's all. But I'm really not for captivity.
Speaker 2: I either.
Speaker 1: While I was reading were killer whale, whether it's San Antonio, the killer whales started pooping in the water and just aready splashes it on people.
Speaker 2: Kill get up.
Speaker 1: I wish I could have been off to the side in the waterlock wrong, long with it so he can slack. Get y'all ass up out of here. Yeah, but Jerry boy, Jerry Man, Jerry just don't get it, O Joe, he don't, So you know what, let him, Let him, Let him live his life as the ultimate pt Bonham, the greatest sales one of the greatest salesman ever, and that's what he is. But he doesn't realize. He realized, he knows it is in the way, but he can't help himself. He wants that credit, he wants that adulation. Yeah, uh, it'll been interested to see. I want to know, does anybody know if he had these tours when Jimmy was there? When did they start these Wait?
Speaker 4: I don't think it started until they got the Jerry's world.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think that. No, that's not a Jered world. That's at Ford. That's at the Ford Conflict.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: The Star, that's what they call it, the Star. But it is sponsible by Ford, didn't Doesn't Ford have their name on the building?
Speaker 2: Yes? You see?
Speaker 1: Oh you see at and T and Ford. So he got two big sponsors, right, that's right, cause he got a car.
Speaker 4: He got a car.
Speaker 5: He got the Ford car sitting inside of say, okay, you're right, mm hm, you're right.
Speaker 2: Coyboy. Drama doesn't stop there.
Speaker 1: Mike McCarthy clapped back at Jerry in a rare inner management spat first on whoa whoa Jet First on Tuesday, Jerry went on the radio show saying, we're designing bad plays or we're designing bad concepts. The fact that there's so much of that, but there's there's also some execution issues. There's some some of it of the talent. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: He said, I like our talent. I really do like our talent. I bet you do, cause you selected it. You never gonna oh Joe more time than not. People are not gonna say it's my fault because if he said he didn't like the talent, what would that be a direct indictment on him because he picks the talent.
Speaker 2: Mike Carthy seemingly took the critique personally.
Speaker 1: It responded to reporters on Wednesday saying, I talked to Jerry all the time. We have to go through self scout, so I didn't see the comments specifically. I don't think we have bad concepts and bad plays. I'll go back and check, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 4: What did sug Knight say when he got on stage.
Speaker 1: If you if you want to come, if you want to if you want to make a lot of money and don't want somebody dancing in your video to to death row.
Speaker 5: And people think people think Bill Belichick, if Mike McCarthy doesn't work out there, you think one of the greatest coaches of all time would come and joining that circus so he can look like a clown.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: But I remember, hold on, oh, Joe, do you remember just a week ago when Jerry Jones threatened a man when he was asking him about Derek not signing Derek Henry some of the other You remember how Jerry snapped, don't he Yeah, to point the finger. We're designing bad players of bad concept. You don't know the difference. You don't know the difference between a screenplay and a screen port. So what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Jerry?
Speaker 1: You food the people long enough they hand you a sheet of paper, it says, Okay, these are the guys that were Scott.
Speaker 2: Jerry ain't watching no damn film.
Speaker 4: You don't think so, No, so you don't think you know what. I'm glad you just said that.
Speaker 5: How many owners in the NFL are actually football guys. I'm about literal football guys.
Speaker 1: Even if they are football guys, they're not watching film. Okay, John Morrow, he grew up his daddy found of the giants. He ain't watching no tape to ruin. Is their daddy and granddad founded that he ain't watching no damn.
Speaker 4: Tape right right right right.
Speaker 1: First of all, you know miss Virginia mccaske, get help. She's ninety plus years old. Her daddy was George Hallis you know damn well, she ain't watching no tape.
Speaker 4: Right right right.
Speaker 5: So, but they do have the green light to sign off on the players that they bring in who they want.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Will McLay and the scouting department is doing all of that, And and Jerry are sheep? Now he might say, well I like this guy better than that guy, but he ain't done no damn scouting. Jarry Jos ain't going to no seat. He might go down and see you go to drink. He go to the combine to drink and have the guys there. But Jerry, come on, man, I don't know how this work. See Jerry won't I remember I said this. He wants all the credit for the success and none of the blame. Now, he ain't say nothing about oh this the concept is the play design. What about the players that you gave him? What about the running backs? You got three running backs. And Dereck Henry got four hundred yards, four hundred more yards than all three of them. How many more touchdowns does he have?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: But Derrick Henry wouldn't do that in our offense? Why because you know why? Because y'all dumb enough to not to know how to use him. See what you see? What you see? What Mindisoina Baltimore did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Put it as that the capital I and not so much the offset, so we can maximize what Derrick Henry is right, that's funny. Why would I use a Sharawa curtain for a carpet? That's not what it was made for? You see, Jerry, that just goes to show me you don't know football. You just be talking and you convinced people just because a lot of times people have a lot of money, people think they're smart.
Speaker 2: And Jerry is a fabulous business man.
Speaker 1: I will not take that away from him because he's worth almost sixteen billion dollars. But Jerry don't know football. Yeah, and just because you I'm the general manager and I can do a great job, do a great job.
Speaker 2: And what I tell you? What you so smart? Fire?
Speaker 1: Will McClay tell, Will McClay say, know what I don't want you to do no more scouting. Tell the scouting department, y'all take y'all take the money, y'all take the year off.
Speaker 8: I got this, and let's see what you do. Hey, you know you're trying to draft folk kickers. Hey, you had a good one in there too. Now you you you're not finna get away with that one. What you said about that shower curtain again, let me put that in my notes. I ain't got a ray wo.
Speaker 2: No o, Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying what I'm what I'm trying to say is that you gotta use the person or the item for what you purchased it for a shower curtain, it's meant to be. You use it as shower curtain. You don't use it as coffee. You don't use it as a throw rug. So Derrick Henry is an I back Baltimore's Baltimore scheme is basically offset eye zone read. But they say, you know what, we're not getting our bang for our buck with dark Henry. Lamar has done a great job compromising some of his game because he plays better in the zone read. But look at what the look out his office look. Since they put d Henry in the eye. Had it mainly and the offset eye in the zone read against Kansas City, some of that against the Raiders.
Speaker 2: But that man heals it.
Speaker 6: Eight.
Speaker 2: Let him see. He's sitting there.
Speaker 1: He can see the whole field, because it's hard to see when you're on one side to see what's going on. That's why I put him in the eye. And I oh, he could scan. He could look. He looking straight ahead, but out of his peripheral he can see. Okay, I see wherever this thing, where this thing is going, how they're flowing.
Speaker 2: You see what he did. They put him in the I.
Speaker 1: They tossed it the other night when he went eighty one, he saw the Winfield Junior coming down, go ahead by hit them burners on him with eighty one. Now he didn't see the other the corner that came from the far the faress on it was on the offenses right, so if the defenses left, he didn't see him until it was too late.
Speaker 2: But dude was booking.
Speaker 1: He met him at a point because when Henry was on this side, you could see it. Byoe they were all twenty two. You can see it. I'm gonna intercept him at a point. I don't even think what you call him saw it, neither Aguilar, because Aguilar was running and he didn't see him till it was too late. By that time, Henry had already passed him, and then he took his legs out from under it. But yeah, that just goes to show me that took accountability today for the dollars slow start offensively. I say I played average below and average isn't good enough to wear right now by eighty means it's never been good enough for me. I can't say that I've been happy or excited after any of these games that I've played. I can play better, for sure, and I expect to a competion percentage. In twenty twenty three he had, he was second at almost seventy percent. In twenty twenty four, he's twenty four pass yards. He was third with four over forty five hundred. Right now he's six and he's tenth. Excuse me, but don't let that fool you, because think about how much they've been behind and then had to throw the ball to get back into the ball game. Past attemph per game, he was a seven point no pass yards attempt. He was sixth at seven point seven seven point two, which is seventeenth pass tds.
Speaker 2: He was thirty six time for first.
Speaker 1: He is eight right now, tied for fifteen touchdown an interception ratio. He was thirty six to nine which was set right now he's eight and six, which is time for twenty third.
Speaker 2: His passer rating was almost one oh.
Speaker 1: Six and now it's eighty five point five, which is almost eighty six percent, which is twenty first.
Speaker 2: So you could see his.
Speaker 1: Numbers are down really across the board, and he's, like you said, he's played He says average.
Speaker 2: I think he's played below average, right, But you put a lot.
Speaker 1: Of pressure on your quarterback, oh hoe, when you have no resemblance of a running game and you ask him to just drop back and throw the ball time after time after time, and teams have said, you know what, really, you only got one weapon. You don't have anybody else at the skill position that can beat us. You don't have a running back and beat us. You don't have and I like Ferguson, but you don't have a tight end that can beat us. And you don't have anybody outside of CD that can beat us. So we're gonna double him and we'll take our tasks with Tober, We'll take our chances with Ferguson, which take our chance with those three running backs, because we don't believe anybody outside of CD can beat us. Offensive line don't block particularly well, don't run block particularly well, they don't ass block particularly well.
Speaker 2: So boy, you and a buying you got to be able to do one to the other. Pretty good, O Joe, right, I.
Speaker 5: Said, But hell, you know, as bad as as bad as the Cowboys have played defensively, as bad as they were, as subpar as the Office has been playing as well, I see them actually coming out to buy and having a good game, having a good game against the forty nine ers, who do have a good defense, but they're depleted on the office end by so much. This is a game that the Cowboys can win. It's a game that they can win, especially if they can get ahead. I think they're gonna be fine. So if you bet, man, listen to me. You know, I'm not saying I have the script or anything, but I know and I have a feeling that the calfis don't come out, They're gonna win this game and probably string string of you know what, I'm gonna say string a few games along, but coming off the by, I think they're gonna win this game against the forty nine.
Speaker 1: How they gonna protect them against Leonard Floyd and Bosa?
Speaker 2: How are you gonn protect them?
Speaker 1: And even though they might not have them, the one thing that the the Niners can still do is run the football. Can't the Cowboys do stop the run, can't stop the run. So I think the forty nine ers feel good. Obviously they would love to have their weapons on. Show you down, de Bo?
Speaker 2: You down? Are you? You're down? Jennings?
Speaker 1: Uh, you might be down. Kittle who has a spring foot. We'll see how that thing plays out. You're you're without Christian McCaffrey, but you have a solid running game. But would I be surprised if the forty nine ers one? No, But that's asking an awful lot. Hey, ladies and gentlemen, Look who joined the chat. That's how I got bust the rides, everybody knowing, that's to us.
Speaker 2: What you do? Shannon? How you family? Boy?
Speaker 1: I'm great, Life is good, Life is good, God is good. God is great. It's amazing. I'm busy, I'm working. But what we want to talk about is this project that you got dropping on level. It's eleven twenty nine, twenty four November twenty ninth, twenty twenty four. We're dropping this new album. It's called Dragons Season. I'm announced to this for the first time on your show. O Jo Sinkle, Salute sharing and shop salute. Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Also winning the award for the biggest podcast ever on the BT Hip Pop Awards and all of that.
Speaker 2: We gotta get your own, Buss though, we got to get you own broke.
Speaker 6: We cannot even complete this year without me coming and sitting in the throne and wearing that crown and talking that shit.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love here, looking forward to it, and I salute you generals tremendously. Thank you for having me on to night to talk about this new album and all of the greatness that's going on with all of us.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: O Yo say he won't that smoke? O Yo say he been in the lab with a pin in the pad. He said, you're looking for you. Hey, Yo, I'm listening. I'm listening to all of this talk. It sounds great, though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Listen, it's one thing, but it's one thing I always do.
Speaker 6: Bus.
Speaker 4: You know you know me, you know, I like to talk of it.
Speaker 5: One thing when I do talk and I do walk it now when you put it back in front of me, you know, my penments this phenomenal, phenomenal And if if, if you know, every time I visit in New York, you know, I always I go around Harlem, I go to the Bronx, I go all the Burroughs to try to find all the battle Roppers, just to.
Speaker 4: Put them in their place, and they lucky.
Speaker 5: If it wasn't for football, I'd probably be the best lyricists of all time.
Speaker 4: And that go for you too.
Speaker 2: I got to laugh at that.
Speaker 6: That shit sound like a fancy song, still trying to get right to sound good. And I'm gonna keep it a buck with you, like I was saying a little earlier, you know. And I'm really not into being like a type of dude to repeat myself because I ain't no path, you know, but I like the I like to reiterate shit. I'm with every type of smoke, you know what I'm saying. I'm still waiting on them versus And I want you to know, O choke or bust your ship front back with sideways left diagonal to angle, I.
Speaker 7: Toose angle, howe the way you want to smoke? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I ever want to know what type of book you with?
Speaker 6: No bus, I'm with the cigarette, smoke, weed, smoke, the forest fire, smoke, house burning down smoke, whatever type of smoke you want, I'm with it. So that being safe if you want to still stay on this particular topic, because you're gonna lose in this conversation to loon even before we get to the bars and ship, or you want to.
Speaker 7: Start talking about something else, Come on, what we're doing.
Speaker 4: I'm not listen.
Speaker 5: One thing you're not gonna do. You're not gonna out talk to me. You're not gonna out talk to me. That's my game and that's my lane. I've always been famed for doing just that kind of game.
Speaker 4: So however you want to do it, we do it. Because when I'm done with You're gonna be your shoe with no laces.
Speaker 2: This ain't with you. Say that again? Say that again, Bro, I didn't hear that.
Speaker 4: This is my game and I ain't talking about no fame. When I'm done with.
Speaker 5: You, You're gonna be your shoe with no laces, I'm have you grabbing your fingers by your faces.
Speaker 4: They don't play with me, man.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about your hell.
Speaker 4: What do you want to do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm goncha sure you better than I can tell you. After I puts plug in this project once again, everybody in the whole planet, please be clear. Bust the rhymes. I'm not taking my foot off the gas pedal. Nobody can't breathe fresh after the fresh off of the Out of This World tour with my sister Missy Misdemeanor Elliott, my sister Sierra, my brother Timbling, one of the most incredible and successful tours for the entire twenty twenty four. I gotta also just let it be known, and my brother's trip for Quest and my beautiful system Mary J. Blinse to Clean a Hip Hop on be and Soul all just got inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this last Saturday.
Speaker 2: Indeed, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And all of these names have been a part of my legacy, and I've been deeply into woven into their legacies, and all of them are, in some way, shape, fashion of form, more than me to become and evolve into what I am currently and all of that is being put into this new album bag and season dropping eleven, twenty nine, twenty twenty four, Thanksgiving night, the morning of Black Friday. Y'all all know what to do. Not playing no games. We ain't showing no mercy. And you know, I think everybody just start. We just start, you know, just thinking they they play and start readjusting with their next move, and their best move is gonna be because like I said, prisoners is expensive. You know, when you competing, I just want to put them in the ground. You ain't got a harp or nothing. You ain't got the shelter, nothing, close up and feed nothing. Just put it in the ground. So that's really what we're gonna do when they come to this music, and in that aspect, everybody just need to just be careful because they know what time it is when they come to bush Lines, we're gonna be givers of love. But when we respectfully competing, smacking DNA out of everybody, pause of their skin, that's really what it's what.
Speaker 2: The bottom line is.
Speaker 6: When it's all said and done, real talk, it's so buss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going back, because you come up in an era where guys competed. Gods you all all and coolmo D you saw guys going at each other, so you had no problem with well transpid this summer with Kendrick Lamar and Drake Drake.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely not. I thought it was great.
Speaker 6: I thought it was like for the sport and for the art of respectfully competing. You know, battles can be very disrespectful. Yeah, and you know, for for us, as long as it stays on what Yes, it's it's it's it's it's fun, it's entertainment, and it's also you know, still shop and still because it could happen to anybody.
Speaker 2: So you know, if you're really getting this thing and you're.
Speaker 6: Trying to classify yourself as a thoroughbred MC, just make sure at any given time when somebody call your name and want to make sure that you you you're about what you say you about that you can do to your business. And that's really what it is. And it just was great to see it and actually, to me might have been probably one of the most incredible battles that I've ever seen since the inception of the hip hop culture.
Speaker 1: I had Fat Joe on the I have Fat Joe and Fat Joe said he was disappointed with Jay Cole because they called him off the porch and he didn't come. Joe says that when somebody called you off the porch, you got to see what they're talking about. So bust, if somebody called Buster off the porch, you go it.
Speaker 6: There ain't never been a time that I'm not going or that I haven't went, you feel mean, as a matter of fact, As a matter of fact, if there ain't no vehicle to pull up to the goal, then the uber or the lift better be on deck.
Speaker 7: We pulled it up.
Speaker 2: You better believe that shit. I look forward with this shit like that, and I.
Speaker 6: Enjoy it because again, as long as this respectful competition and everybody know we ain't gonna take it beyond that. I live for those moments because I come from the cover when it wasn't known. You know, it wasn't on Internet, and it wasn't on social media platforms, and then you know, you really didn't even It wasn't even about the mixtapes. It was just about when you're outside and motherfucker see you, when they could spit if the motherfucker no matter where you were, that you could be in front of.
Speaker 2: A picture spot.
Speaker 6: If a dude want to pull up or start carrying on like he wants smoke, you gotta be with the ship. And that's the way that you actually got your buzz. It was word of mouth. It was people actually being in a moment in real time, watching motherfuckers get busy as real mcs. And that's what that's what I come from. I don't know it no other way. You know what I'm saying. I still live by that. I don't fix it, ain't broke, I ain't here to change no rules. I ain't here to abandon the foundation the ship was built on. I might add a few floors to the skyscraper, but were gonna, you know, we're gonna stay with the foundation this ship was built on though, you know. Yeah, but it's being an og.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give us some of your information because you in the era, You from the NYC, you from where it started. So who were some of the guys that busted looked up to? It is like, man, I like that, that's me.
Speaker 7: That list is long, but I'm gonna go through a few of the names.
Speaker 6: Rock, Kim Slick, Rick Kaus, one Run dmc ll yeah, yeah, Chuck b this monkey, and I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna I'm gonna move a little forward. Let's let's let's go from that generation to the generation after day soul tribe called quest.
Speaker 2: Uh. That's effects uh effects far side.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, diggable planets, Let's say uh, let's say uh slum village from the d hey Troit. Let's move on to the next generation. Let's go to Let's go to uh.
Speaker 2: Eminem Yes, Kanye.
Speaker 6: Even for real, because everybody thinks for Rell just make bea Sorella is one of the most venomous sesh any ready to put his pen to the paper. Got the salute Snoop Dog all day, every day, even on Sunday, said Snoop Dog is dangerous as hell with it too. And and and let me just big up j Cole, Let me big up Kendrick, let me big up Tyler the Creator, Let me big up.
Speaker 2: Did I say slick with Elliott?
Speaker 1: You did that first?
Speaker 2: Rock him? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And and and I'm gonna be honest, man, I love some of these new mcs too, from the now generation. Like I'm a fan of Connie Diamond. She's incredible to me. I'm a fan. I'm a fan of uh I hope I'm saying his name right. This brother's name is O'hassevant. He's like one of them underground the Seeds. That is one of the most leths that I've heard in a long time. The incredible female m see and and and Just Dope from See Period Rhapsody. Missy Elliott my twin, you know what I meaning like. She's the first female MC to ever be inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to this day, you know what I'm saying. But beyond just MC and she could do, she's just honble for writing the songs for your favorite artist, some of the biggest records to this day. That's why I don't see Missy Towans too much because Missy getting so much bags from writing everybody else shit. She can sit at home in jail with a seat of so salute the Missy too. And I got a big up rod digga the first, the first got a big up rod digger. She's unbelievable. And the one thing that I like about these female mcs, which is it almost feels like an injustice to call them a female MC, is because I know a lot of dudes that don't even want no smoke with them, So they just incredible MC's. It ain't even about them being females. But you know, we we we we say that because that's just the term that we was raised to describe by what female m seeds as. But if you're really asking me, I just think that they dope m seeds without the the pretakes of the female part added to them. See, I just think they are really some of the most dangerous pens and overall just brilliant minds and genius artists period, you know what I'm saying. But again, like I said, my lesson is long, and I'll keep going and going and going. There's also another new artist by the name Matullion that's incredible to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: B K Gutter.
Speaker 2: T Money, Jay Dole.
Speaker 6: It's it's like I just like to keep my finger on the polster everything and just pay attention to all of the different MC's that's not only surviving the test of time, no matter how the music or the culture or the genre or the sound. Not the genre the sound might change, because that's a testament to the resilience and the consistency and the ability to evolve of the elder stationsman and a veteran artists. But I love to make sure that I'm in tune with what's new and fresh, because at the end of the day, I also realize that as an elder statesman myself, you can't put a timeline on greatness, right, And we got to show them better than we could tell them when we say that. We got to prove that we able to mean that by not only being dope in every error, but being in tuned and being aligned with every every every era of the game. I got people growing my phone, them seeing us on this stream right now, filing everybody want to call me right now, niggas leave me alone.
Speaker 7: But in any eject, in any event, my thing is my thing.
Speaker 6: Is What is extremely important is that we walk in our purpose and we embrace the newer artists and we give them the information and we score them and we left them up and we support them and make sure that we are establishing a.
Speaker 7: Geling and a glue and a bridging of the.
Speaker 6: Gaps and killing that narrative about how you know, we ain't really the respect ain't dead the way it's supposed to be the respects did tremendously. I think the people that's creating that narrative is the ones that's afraid of that mutual respect that our general races have because they know we're going to empower them and make it less likely should these a coach of votes to rob him and take advantage of them. So you know, I'm a big advocate of not only doing it myself, which is why I work with a lot of dope new them sees, but I'm a big advocate of making sure that my pearents that are also elder statesmen do it. You know, I'm saying, Oh, I got a big up Queen Latifa, big up shot Rock, one of the first female them sees ever. I'm bugging, I'm leaving off names they come to me. I'm gonna just start blurting it out. But you know, that's something that's important primarily to me at this time in my career, walking in out with purpose and making sure that we did for the new artists the way they was there for us, Like Chuck D gave me my name, you know what I'm saying, Chuck D gave us the name leaders of the New School Big Daddy King used to let me come to his crib and ask questions. He put me on his albums. You know what I'm saying. He put me on his Prince of Darkness album and let me why I'm on a joint called come on down with Me a Q tip.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: These brothers really was like they gave us. They helped them give us the understanding that you got to move a certain way. You know what I'm saying, You gotta rep the culture a certain way. This shit got to be done with integrity, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's almost weird because it's like at that time, if an MC wasn't really an MC that was respected by the culture or had the right credibility. You know, we not like that now, But back then we were so pro to culture and the infrastructure and the laws and the principles and the morale and trying to be on the right side of the moral composite of the culture that if you wasn't through it was an MC in the culture, we could.
Speaker 7: Be in the same spot. Motherfucker.
Speaker 6: Want to introduce you to him, you wouldn't even want to go get introduced to him because you ain't even want to be seen stand next to nothing that.
Speaker 7: Got wack juice on it.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So it's kind of like it's the same thing now but not as intense because we understand it's a different day, it's a different time. But it's always important to encourage EMCs and artist that you know a lot of artists they do to rap shit and they not really looking to be no EMC and dive into the whole thing about overthinking lyrics and being super surgical with the bars and all of that, because again, it's a different time and the simple a thing that's working for a lot of people, and when it's working for him, it's all they telling them to fix some shit that ain't broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, but they get in the bag doing it.
Speaker 6: They way buff as a fact, and I respect that, and they could be doing some bullshit in the street.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Support anything that anyone is doing that is going to be pro life, pro self preservation, pro giving other people opportunity once you're put in positioner to be the opportunity provider. But we also got to make sure that we uphold the integrity of the culture because we got to make sure people is coming in this shit and doing shit that's going to add to the culture, life, add life to it, add integrity to it, shift the climate in a productive way. Make sure that we could all still be proud of this shit. You know what I'm saying. Don't just come in here and try to use this shit just to get what you want for you. Make sure you're doing this shit with that intent, but also knowing that this ship that is helping you get everything for you, it's because of it. While you're able to get all of this shit for you, So make sure you be mindful to give a lot back today.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, bus limit, Yeah, I want to ask you this bus. You but you collab with a lot of people. I mean Janet Jackson, that phone that you had with Janet, And you've collabed with a lot of people. Are they any who's out there that you haven't collabed with that you'd like to jump on a beat?
Speaker 2: With his hand up? Oh til you sure? Are you ready? Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm read, I'm ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I'm ready because we can do this record.
Speaker 6: Like I said, though, I don't want you, I don't want no friendship with you while we're in the booth.
Speaker 4: Bro Okay, okay, okay, all right, So long as.
Speaker 7: Long as you respect that, then we're gonna get in this one we're gonna come from.
Speaker 4: I respect that.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get to with and y'all stay tuned for the bust and bus and o Jo Sinko COLLABORO. Hey, so I want you to do him do that bus, but do it, don't let it, don't let it, hey, don't turn him lose, let me do it. They're saying it. I live by what I say, my worry Bram, regardless of whom what. So I'm telling you you're gonna see it. I'm gonna show y'all better than I can tell y'all. And when he get his ass bust and I still put the song up because the disclaimer I'm putting it out there from now that we're not gonna let Chad. We're not gonna let Chad do this. And no, we're not gonna let Dad. We're not gonna let the shenan against where It's like when he after he gets get this, his whole ship disintegrated in the booth.
Speaker 2: You know, we're not gonna let him do the get him by Yo.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't think the song should come out because you know, I don't know if I'm really proud of my performance, So no excuses.
Speaker 7: It ain't gonna be no cop and clean. It ain't gonna be none of that, bro.
Speaker 6: So whatever we end up with, if you want to go back and rewrite that, fine, you know I done been in, so done did songs with artists with We send each other the verses in you know, one motherfucker so like they're getting cooked, they go back back and start adding ship and then you know when you feel like you gotta go back, and this is.
Speaker 4: I don't have to do that, Bright, I've been cooking. I've been cooking forty six years.
Speaker 2: What you talking about?
Speaker 4: I got a squit exquisite in him.
Speaker 8: Bud, I gotta split the penmanship.
Speaker 4: What you talking about? Man?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm trying to see what you're talking about. Everybody know what I'm talking about. I've been talking and showing improvement for thirty four years.
Speaker 2: I ain't seeing ships.
Speaker 6: From your side of the motherfucking fence, Playboy.
Speaker 4: Where you where you at? Where you at right now?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 6: I'm in the West coast moving and shaking, you know, don't.
Speaker 4: I'm on the West coast. I'll pull up on you right now. What's having?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 6: So this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna get off this when we finished with this. I'm gonna let you need the studio on that because I'm actually going to the studio right now. Go into the studio now and started since eight o'clock.
Speaker 7: Brou Okay, that's what we're doing. I'm gonna see you tonight.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 4: Hello, you in l A.
Speaker 7: I'm in l A.
Speaker 4: Bro Now, I'm in la right now. I'm in Westwood.
Speaker 6: Good you five minutes from where I'm at. I'm in Westwood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So y'all heard it first.
Speaker 6: You know, Seana said, who's mcs that you may't work before that you want to work with I guess you know. Ooshenko was the first one, and I ain't work with that we're talking about now, so that's number one on the list. I haven't worked with Big Sean yet. You know, I haven't recorded with uh uh me and Jay Cole. We we got something, but I ain't I ain't put it out yet. So but you know, I still want to do more work with Ja Cole. I'm a big fan of j Cole. I'm a huge fan of Kendrick. I did work with him, but I want to do more with him. But I definitely want to work with Connie Diamond. I definitely want to do some work with these brothers called Coast Contra. They some new mcs from the West Coast and they are phenomenal. It's like I see myself in them when they get busy. Want to definitely work with those brothers. Like it's like the way they perform and the way they they animation, it's like I see young buster rhems when I look at them, you know what I'm saying. And I definitely want to get busy with those brothers. So big up the Coast Concert and there's a there's a bunch of new dope mcens that I want to get with and really cook some dope shit in the studio with, and maybe even just executive somebody some of the projects executive produced. Some of the projects, you know, just be able to be even if you're not actually collaborating on records together. I just feel like with all of this incredible information that I've been blessed to receive over the years and throughout time. I just want the opportunity to just just share that shit. Give the dudes in the and the females, the artists that's really doing their thing, opportunity to just take this information and make it theirs and evolve that shit into something else that's even more magic for the culture. That's the type of ship I'm on. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But Buz, let me ask you there.
Speaker 1: Give me your new give me your new NYC, your new New York mount Rushmore.
Speaker 6: You get four heads, bus get four? Put four on there. Who you got nas is number one? I got two spots.
Speaker 1: Last you got two spots, bus make it good, k r s one, Big Daddy came, You got l ll you got whole.
Speaker 2: You got to come on with it.
Speaker 7: Why is it only four man?
Speaker 1: Because that's all we got on my Rushmore. I give you five spots.
Speaker 2: Give you five? All right? Cool?
Speaker 7: Nos?
Speaker 1: No rock ken nas, Big Daddy came, Big Daddy came. That's three. You got, Biggie, you got you got?
Speaker 2: Do I include me? You can include you.
Speaker 6: The damn bust ROMs is on that motherfucker and the last one it's gonna have to be a toss.
Speaker 7: Up between hop and beg Okay, I like that get tossed up between open beg ward.
Speaker 4: You know what, I got one question before before you go all right?
Speaker 5: Can't the best advice you receive throughout your career, the best advice you received throughout your career, and who gave it to you?
Speaker 6: The best advice that I've received out of my entire career and my life for that matter, was that the Most High has blessed me with every single gift.
Speaker 7: Imaginable and unfathomable.
Speaker 6: And don't ever be selfish enough to sit your ass at home and wait for that same guard to come and give you food, because you already have every well, that's the gift that could be bestowed upon you, to go and get it for yourself and so many others. And once I realized that I was told, understand that power and it comes with great responsibility. Because you are made in the likeness of the Most High, which means you are almost like the most High. Go out there and show the people and show the world better than you could tell them that you are in the likeness of the Most High.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 6: And that came from a moms from a Christian perspective because she was seven Day Adventures christ She is seven Day Adventures Christian student. She's still here, rest in peace to my pops. But I also got that from this brother that was a part of the five.
Speaker 2: Percent nation of the Gods and Earths, and his name was.
Speaker 7: God Colle for Law.
Speaker 6: And when I was around twelve years old, I used to watch the Transformers on TV before I went to school in the morning, and I used to watch some Ultron and shit before I went to school in the morning. And these cartoons would come on like between seven the clock in the morning and eight o'clock.
Speaker 7: It's just like a half an hour each.
Speaker 6: So, like you know, when you're sitting in the crab and you're looking at the TV and you're seeing the Transformers, for example, and you see Megatron and he flying down from space and all these superpowers. This robot got an optimist prime and sound wave, the stars screen and all of them like, and then you're looking at these dudes with these names as these robots on TV and they super powerful and it's the Transformers. But then you leave out the crab and you go to the little store on the corner, and all of the corner stores in the hood was owned by like Spanish dudes. And we ain't know everybody naming in the deli, so everybody name was Pancho. So like, yo, your Pancho. It could be a female. We'd be like, excuse me, sweetheart, Pancho, could you get me some Charleston shoes? Cause you give me some fubble young candy or you know. So what would happen is the gods would be in front of the store early in the morning and they would be over there with names like Lord Victorious and Supreme Justice and Magnetic Divine and you know, these names reminded me of the transformers and shit. And then they was talking about how fast the sound traveling, how much the Earth's way, and and and what's the total square knowledge of the planet and the total square knowledge of land and water. I was looking at them like, y'all come from out of space, y'all talking about I took them about how much the earthway. They ain't teaching us in school. We're getting this shit from And they was called the god And this is where I was learning a lot of things from that nowhere else was teaching young black youth at the time about who you were as black people. And it was important to me that I latched onto this information because it felt like I was really being powered up like a pac Man video game when you eat the power pellet, because I had information that I was storing just from listening to these dudes talk that would take me to school or that I would go to school with. And I would start questioning teachers and the shit that they was, you know, whatever their curriculum was that they was teaching, and it didn't matter if there was social studies or science class or math, and I would really get into some shit like why you don't why you teach us the same shit about Frederick Douglass and Martin Luther King Malcolm X every month, Why you don't teach us about these brothers that I know about from the street corner, from these brothers that I'm building with or that I'm seeing building with each other, And why you always talk about, you know, things that it's like a repetitive thing, like it ain't even about the growth. It's almost like a force and a stagnation on us because it ain't you ain't teaching me shit that's really useful in anything in life, like.
Speaker 2: It would just trigue me.
Speaker 6: So I would question shit and it would seem like I was being the disruptive challenge school. Right, I was being disrespectful to the curriculum. When I was being told stop interrupting and stop asking questions. It just made me feel like, all right, this is really not a pro mea establishment. But you know, we're gonna still go and we're gonna do what we gotta do. But I'm gonna get this information and I'm apply it and I'm gonna share it through the other ways and the other abilities that I have, so from making music to making sure that I get to communicate with my peers and share the information when I see them, making sure that I'm able to give it to the generations after me. That's how I feel like I'm doing my duty and fulfilling my obligation with walking with my purpose in life.
Speaker 7: And I just feel like it's important to apply.
Speaker 6: That even outside of that level of information and science, when it just comes to common sense and right and wrong. Right, share that with people say they have the right perspective, because you know, thirty seconds of an impulsive emotional shit that you can't or that you're not controlling the right way at the time, because become a thirty year.
Speaker 2: Sentence in jail.
Speaker 6: So you know, as my brother Shabaz would always say, you know that thirty seconds of not controlling your emotion that can.
Speaker 2: Put you in jail for thirty years.
Speaker 6: Learn how to just master that, and a lot of times it just takes a good couple of conversations to change the whole dynamic of someone's perspective and way of thinks.
Speaker 1: Bus, we got we got to get you out of here on this one because we got someone else in the chat.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. Go check out Bus.
Speaker 1: He's dropping his album eleven twenty nine, twenty four drav Faith Giving Dragons, Dragon Season Buss, we appreciate it. A TV film, music career. Continue success, my brother, and we'll see you.
Speaker 2: Down the road.
Speaker 6: Thank you saying it. Lankey, Chad, salute sir Chad for real, send me that line. Let's get in the studio.
Speaker 1: Don't run for me now, sucker, Yeah, get him, I got you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that. Love y'all.
Speaker 1: Guys, we got another guy in the chat right now. Is he ready to go? We got another guy in the chat.
Speaker 2: No, we were good. He say two seconds We're two seconds away.
Speaker 1: Guys. We really hope you guys enjoyed Buster Rhymes. Uh met bus on a couple occasions. He's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He is a man of his words. He he hey, just like you hear him talk. That's him, that's his voice. Uh hey. Uh not named Buster Rhymes. There was an actual guy named Busta Rhymes. He was a running back at the University of Oklahoma. I remember it.