Speaker 1: Right News round up in Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, you know, I got to tell you something there there there's so many toxic people online in the I'm just learning with the launch of our new podcast, Hanging Out with Me Sean Hannity, And by the way, you can find it on YouTube wherever you get your video podcast. And it just and then you got the crazy people out there, the anti Semitic people out there, the isolationist lunatics out there, people with insane agendas that are you know, say things that are just not true, but they make it sound so believable that I guess people are drawn to the mystery of total complete Adam Bullshiff and it just it's frustrating to me.
Speaker 2: And then when I find good people that.
Speaker 1: Offer really, really good advice, I'm like, oh, well, this this is refreshing. And I found that in this guy by the name of Nick Fradis is his name, and he has a new book out and I started looking at him like this is awesome. And whether you're young, old doesn't matter. You always look for ways to improve. You should be embracing something called life long learning. And you know, the book is a list of hard lessons learned through marriage and fatherhood and war and business and politics, you know all, you know all in one retired Green Beret husband, father, Virginia legislator.
Speaker 2: He spent a lifetime, very demanding life that he's had.
Speaker 1: He's thought deeply about the standards that every man. We're not talking about man of sphear, we're not talking about being Barney Rubble. I am the head of my household. Where is my dinner at six o'clock when I walk in the door. I want that dinner set.
Speaker 2: I want to why can't you cook the steak away? I like it?
Speaker 1: I mean, nah, Being loving and kind? You know, when you break down the word gentleman has a word of a gentle man, kind, loving, thoughtful, patient, kind, all of these things. Anyway, so he kind of goes through this in this's new book, bok Is. He calls it the man book. And you're not the man you want to be, because none.
Speaker 2: Of us are.
Speaker 1: It's a quest, it's not a destination. And it really is a cool book. And how to win an argument fairly, how to plan the perfect date, how to win a fight, how to prepare a steak, and by the way, he cannot give me advice on that because I cooked the perfect steak. You know how to pit a car, all of this. Anyway, the answer to the crisis of masculinity is not a bunch of weak, wimpy, pathetic men.
Speaker 2: That's not the answer.
Speaker 1: And it's not toxic masculinity that I believe that men should pay for any date that they go on. And I know they got this new femisphere thing, and Linda and I will talk about it in the next half hour.
Speaker 2: And I guess that's in.
Speaker 1: Reaction to these these bam bam characters that are out there that think they're manly and they're not. They're a bunch of jackasses that treat women like crap and use them, you know, for their own personal reasons. They don't know what the word love really means. I don't understand what it means from a Christian standpoint, to serve other people.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: You can get it on Amazon dot com. We're gonna put a link up on Hannity dot com and now in bookstores everywhere. Anyway, Nick, I've become a little from a distance, A bit of a fan of yours. I like your the way you approach life. Is there anything that I said in the lead up to this that you disagree with?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I think he did a great job I made. Can you just go straight the next one? That would be great?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Do you believe a man should pay for the date? Whether if and a man should ask a woman out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: Should a man opened a door for a woman?
Speaker 3: Yes, a man should open a door, A man should protect, a man should provide. Now, look, and I go into this book too. I think there's other things too that you know. Again, a woman owes a good woman, owes a good man, just like a good man owes a good woman. I think that God made us to actually be cooperative, not competitive with one another. That's one of the lies that gets spewed by wokeism, by modern feminism. But yeah, I think God calls us to be strong, He calls us to be competent, he calls us to be capable, but he also calls us to do it for something more than just pursuing our own you know, hedonistic in states, we do it to honor God, we do it to be good husbands, to be good fathers, and to be the sort of patriots that it can actually sustain a good and free country.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's very biblical in terms of what you're saying. The Bible couldn't be any more clear on all of this, you know, very clear instructions when it talks about the teachings on how men should honor their wives the most direct versus Peter. You know, husbands live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman. This is a weaker vessel. Linda, our producer, is gonna have a fit when I go through this. But anyway, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, and you know, two and joined together shall be one, live with them an understanding, show honor.
Speaker 2: And you know, I.
Speaker 1: Really think, and husbands, love your wives, love them, don't be a jackass, impatient jerk. And then you know, later that night, you know expect that you're gonna you know, hold your wife closely.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I say, you know, this is another thing where my wife and I we both came from you know, homes of divorce, and then we got married in nineteen and twenty. I was in the military, so we lived on the other side of the country, away and from our families and.
Speaker 4: Our support group.
Speaker 3: And I've had a lot of people say, well, you just got lucky. I'm like, if I just got lucky, then we set ourselves up in all the worst possible ways in order to one day get in a divorce, and yet we did it. So why is that? And it goes back to what you're saying there is we actually took scripture seriously. She took scripture seriously with respect to her roles, responsibilities and duties to me, and I took my I took scripture seriously with respect my role's responsibilities introduced to her. And again, it just goes to show that when you treat the Bible as if it's the truth instead of just another book to read, and you actually try to apply it, even when you do it imperfectly, you know, God blesses a faithful attempt. And that's what we found in our relationship. I mean, I spent the first ten years of my marriage away from home, whether it was training, whether it was combat deployments. We had all three of our kids in the military. I learned a lot about how do you effectively raise the sun, how do you effectively raise daughters, especially in difficult circumstances. And you know, the way I wrote this book was it wasn't meant to be preachy at all. There's like fifty three things that I think it's important for men to know. And I wrote it more from the perspective of, here's some things I've learned, oftentimes the hard way, but if I had to do it all over again, and I was looking for advice, this is the sort of advice that older Nick would give the younger Nick about the way to think about life, about marriage, about combat, about fatherhood, about politics, about your faith. And again it was it was a lot of fun writing. There's some funny chapters in there. You're gonna have some people. You're gonna have some people asking you why do you need to know how to pit a car? And the first thing I'm gonna tell is you and you need to get rid of that friend. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Right, It's cool to learn know how to put a car, and you never know. But there's also a lot of other stuff where we really delve in deeply on how do you effectively argue for your faith in like an intellectually rigorous way. How do you have difficult discussions with your wife? I had somebody tell me this belongs in the fiction section because they have the audacity of the title chapter and how to argue with your wife and win? And yet I've done it? So how is that possible? And we go through a lot of those questions. I think a lot of men, especially now, especially young men that have been living in a time where the culture, Hollywood, arts, entertainment, politics, have just tried to demoralize young men. And I want them to understand that the reason why so many efforts on the left especially have been made to demoralize you is not because you don't have power. It's because you do, and we need you to step up and we need you to exercise it. And older men need to come alongside younger men in order to show them and train them and disciple them in the way to do that.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great analysis. One of the words that I like in the Bible is you know, to serve your family as as Jesus serve the church. You know, love others as I have loved you. Those are very deep, profound. You know, things that Christ themselves taught us that will never reach that standard. Obviously, however, it is to aspire to. You talk in this book about how to win a fight.
Speaker 2: Explain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think men should be protectors and providers. And one of the things I always tell young men is you should have a violent hobby. So it could be shooting, it could be hunting, it could be mma, it could be boxing.
Speaker 1: By the way, I check check, I'm not a big hunter, but mixed martial arts. Guns, more guns, and a lot more guns. And yeah, I trained situational self defense. I've been doing a fifteen years. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: It's great training.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, and it really helps the man with their sense of confidence, and it also it also adds confidence to your wife and children. The joking way I explain this is when your son says, my dad can beat up your dad. You want that to be a true statement, right. But but the way I try to put it to bring.
Speaker 2: It home to see what some people listening to this, if the liberals listening in California right now, this is toxic masculinity.
Speaker 1: What they're talking talking about stakes and pitting a car. Why would anyone need to learn a pit a car. No, you're talking about loving your family and being the protector of your family, and I think that that is men are physically stronger than women. You want to dispute that, go right ahead. But in generally speaking, that's the case. And if your wife is stronger than you, good luck. Let her take control of the defense of your family if you want.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The way the way when I say when I tell men, hey, learn how to fight again, you don't got to be a professional fighter. You don't got to be a professional soldier. But the way I try to bring it home and for him is this, I said, I want to imagine you're married, you love your wife, you love your children. I want you to imagine they're in a situation and the only way you can help them is to call another man in to provide for their safety. Not because you couldn't have acted in the way you did, but because you never trained, You never thought about it, you.
Speaker 4: Never prepared for it.
Speaker 3: You just assumed that the world was always going to be a safe place for you. And now you have to rely on somebody else. Your wife and children have to rely on somebody else. To protect them because you couldn't, not because you have didn't have the opportunity, but because you didn't take it. They said, if you don't want to be that kind of man, then you need to start planning for it now. And you know, I'm a former Green Beret, and one of the things I learned throughout that is that training is incredibly important. Guys that think, well, if I was ever in that situation, I would just do the right thing, of the brave thing or the strong thing. Okay maybe, but if you actually want to come out the other side on top, then you need to train. So you need to dedicate some time in your life.
Speaker 1: Do you ever watch the average video that goes viral of two people fighting and they're just whiling away and they have no clue.
Speaker 2: What the doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, oh, especially this day and age, with minimal training, you're you're now better than ninety percent of the population at a fight. And so again I encourage, I encourage me to do this to give them a great deal of self confidence. It's usually an incredible workout, and it's not just good for physical and mental side too, it's also good for your cognitive side. The more we find out about like lifting weights, about staying strong. The more not only helps you maintain physically, but maintain cognitively as well. Plus the way I always tell the guys, I'm like, look, when my wife married me, I'm the only guy she gets for her whole life. I would like her to be happy about it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I quick break right back.
Speaker 1: More would the cretus On the other side, The Man Book, point by point guide to stucking it up, getting the job done.
Speaker 2: Uh, How to plan the perfect.
Speaker 1: Date, How to be the best husband you can be when an argument fairly, how to win a physical fight, how to prepare a stake? You know what even pitting a car is? Linda, I bet you don't know what pitting a car is?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Nick, on the other side, as we continue, the gradus is with us.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm further this will be deemed a toxic masculinity segment.
Speaker 2: He wrote a terrific new book.
Speaker 1: It is called The Man Book, A point by point guy to suck it up, Getting the job done, How to be a great husband, How to plan the perfect date, how to win a fight physically, how to prepare a stake, how to pit a car? You know all guys stuff. Anyway, we continue with Nick. All right, so you actually give dating advice too, and and one part of your book you deal with how to plan the perfect date. And I think after you get married, I think a lot of people stop that that that that courtship part that you love so much, And I think that's a huge mistake people make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is the perfect date?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's going to depend entirely on who your wife is or who your girlfriend is, the girl that you're courting. That's That's part of one of the things I really emphasized too with respected dating, which is very unpopular right now. But promise, I promise you it works, is to not get physical right away. You need you need to actually fall in love with who that person is, who that woman is, how they think, what they want out of life, all those things. And the more you actually spend the time getting to know them that way, if you love them for who they are, for what they think, for what they believe, then you're gonna have all the necessary information to be able to plan something that is truly romantic and personal and is going to signify to her that you cared enough to understand about what she cares about what she likes. You're gonna remember a little details and that's going to signify to her that you're someone that pays attention and truly cares. And so those are the things that I go into and again I always emphasize that, Look, my wife is going to read some of these chapters ago. You need to do more of this. But it's it's true when you can, when you can have that special moment that you created where you where you spent that time focusing very very specifically on her, that sticks with her over time. It's not just the you didn't just win a you didn't just win points to that moment. You win points for every time in the future that she thinks back to it. And so I just encourage men to really consider that.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's no way you cook a better stake than me, no way, hand happy impossible. I cook a perfect steak every time, and I make it almost every day, so I'm an expert at it.
Speaker 2: That's what I eat, eggs and meat.
Speaker 1: But you know, this is really good advice, especially some of our younger listeners, or even if you're in a marriage and maybe your marriage is kind of stalled out, stale, boring, dull. Maybe it's time for you to up your game a little bit. And maybe if you don't know situational self defense, you know what's the big deal. I trained people for the first time and I have them join me. And sometimes people are so weak they can they can't even do two push ups, and I'm like, all right, we'll just start with two. Do what you can do to do today, tomorrow, three, and you know, in a month from now you'll be doing ten, and five months from now you'll be doing thirty.
Speaker 2: And that's just simply how it works.
Speaker 1: And I can't tell you how many people have taken my advice come back to me later and say, Wow, it's had a profound impact on me. The book is awesome, called The Man Book, and you know, point by playing point guide to sucking it up and getting the job done. We've got it on Hannity dot comments, on Amazon dot comments and bookstores everywhere.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nick Fradus, Uh, we really appreciate your congrats and and much success to you, and we hope you'll come back. Maybe we'll have you on the pod one night.
Speaker 3: Sounds great.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 1: Keeping Uncle Sam accountable to you every day, Hannity is on. All right, So we were just talking to Nick Fradis. I'm talking about the Man Book, and you keep hearing about the manosphere out there and toxic masculinity, all these all these phrases that keep coming out of anywhere. Now, I brought this up very briefly yet yesterday Linda and I want to get your thoughts on this. There is a new movement online with these female influencers urging women to ditch their romantic delusions, be more aggressive in the dating game, and snare what they describe a high value man. Now, by the way, all of this is not new in my opinion, It's just kind of being spoken about on social media and now it's become the it thing. But it sounds to me like the perfect description of a gold digger. And everybody knows what a gold tigger is, right, And this is how it starts. For example, Wall Street Journal did a piece on this and yeah, all these people, now you know, men are inherently selfish. That's how this article starts. They're only interested in one thing. By the way, some men are like that. There are a lot of men that are inherently selfish, and women need to understand that not every guy has their best intentions at heart. And if you do, think that, you're being naive, And I think you got to learn to stand up for yourself and respect yourself, and you get to ultimately decide, you know the type of person that you want to be with, date, get engaged to, maybe marry one day. That's all of those decisions will be yours.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: This article goes on if you do manage to hook one into a relationship, don't be surprised if you find yourself doing all the housework, tending to his emotions as well as his sexual desires, at least until he decides to replace you with an even more compliant I'll use their term in the Wall Street Journal bang made.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I want to make it clear that these are not my personal beliefs, but if you hang around long enough in the quarter of the Internet known as the femosphere, these are the messages you're gonna hear. You'll also discover that there's a solution. Women need to harden their hearts learn how to manipulate men the same way that men have purportedly been manipulating women for millennia. By the way, haven't there always been women that have manipulated men or I remember when you know, for the twenty plus years that I had a place on the other coast in Florida, and that was my vacation spot, and I owned this place forever. And there was a there was a bar. It was in Naples, Flora. It's called the Blue Martini. Blue Martini Glinda was the greatest people watching spot you'd ever see in your life. You had all of these young, very attractive women that would go into that bar, and all these older men were there, and the women were there to meet the rich guy, and the rich guy wanted to meet the pretty girl. You've seen that play out? How many times when you were singing in a band for weddings? How many times did you see that game playing?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Many many times?
Speaker 1: All right, So, anyway, the mano sphere loose network male influencers, and you know they're like bam bam. And I just believe in the Biblical definition of how men should I think men and women should go into a relationship with the idea of serving the other person. What does the other person want? You can get into a little deeper analysis if you want to analyze somebody's quote love language and all that stuff. It depends how far you want to take it. But it's a real phenomenon. And you know, for example, they go into this long strategy about dating and relationships, and for example, a high value woman is a woman who prioritizes self for its standards and boundaries, improving yourself, your looks, your finance and mindset lifestyle. A woman who downplays her needs to appear easy going to men, not making men the focus of your life, having confidence, mystery intelligence and control, seductive intelligence, using emotional and social awareness, your advantage or overall vibe. Not becoming emotionally dependent on a man, letting others pursue instead of chasing. I kind of agree with that, caring selectively to create a connection. Then it goes into more specifics about, for example, and I agree with this, you know, insisting that a man pays for a date.
Speaker 2: That part I agree with.
Speaker 1: But they're saying insisting that a man pay in the form of redistribution to compensate for the overall gender gap. The hell is that all about? And using sex? They go into great detail about using that as a weapon. Anyway, Are you one of these demo spear supporters.
Speaker 5: What do you think, having known me for so many years, just a little.
Speaker 1: Bit No, The answer is no, However, I mean it, there's nothing new here, just like no, they're just giving it their new based on a bam bam. There's nothing new there either.
Speaker 5: I think what's annoying about this particular these are women who are making a buck off of giving it a new title, starting new handles, you know, creating little hashtag for expressions that they use when they catch a big fish, or they sprinkle their little touches on all these different guys and make them think they're interested. The manipulation between the sexes has been going on for a very long time. This is not news. This is not earth shattering. There's plenty of scumbags on both sides.
Speaker 2: Of the aisle.
Speaker 5: There's absolutely, in my opinion, there are just as many gross women, especially now this whole idea that we can all sleep around and you don't have to wait for marriage, and you know we're on our first dad, and hey, you want to go back to my place. I'm like, bro, we just learned each other's middle name. Like I think we can, like wait just a minute. It's just all too fast it's all too much.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute.
Speaker 1: When you were a dating you'd make men wait one minute and then you go huh huh, very funny.
Speaker 5: But I mean, you know you're engaged, you're in this world now, you know you're about to get married, and you're you're finally taking on this big change in your life. And I think you and Ainsley have great roles in your relationship, and you have a true understanding of what you each bring to the table.
Speaker 1: A large part of it, I think for success, at least for me. And I'm the last person to be given relationship advice and I avoid it like the plague.
Speaker 2: However, it is biblical.
Speaker 5: I would I would push back gently. You did have a dating site, so that's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Trough o Hannah date. We had hundreds of people get married. By the way, we should bring it back, No, bro, I think, as a matter of fact, what do you mean no? You don't get to say no, it's Hannah.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be the one running it, not you.
Speaker 1: Well, well we'll get an extra person to help you. I think we should bring it all right. We put a poll up on Hannity dot com. Right now, dude, we bring back Hannadate. But I'm having my attorneys put up a full disclosure, you know, full disclaimer that you are fully responsible.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: You know, there are psycho people out there, and then and if it turns out somebody is a psycho, don't blame me for it.
Speaker 5: But see, that's part of the waiting time. You know, you have to wait a little while, because I always say, like, three months is the honeymoon. That's the globe period. Six months is the oh we made it. Six months it's the more serious period. And one year is where you're like, oh my god, I had no idea this person was like this, And you have to get to that spot before you can do that. And that's what we're not seeing. You know. These women are looking for, you know, the money, honey, that's a completely different thing.
Speaker 1: That's not a lot so cliche that you got to be friends on top of everything else. And isn't it good to follow the one Christian model, which is you should serve your spouse.
Speaker 5: I know, I don't know when that became a dirty word. Why is it so horrible to clean your home for your.
Speaker 2: Spouse that I do that? I really don't want to do.
Speaker 1: But you know, if it's important to the other person, I mean, what's the big deal? I mean, really ask yourself, what is the big deal? If somebody is asking you to do a B or C, is it that big I.
Speaker 5: Will tell you what the big deal is that would solve all of these problems. And I talk about this all the time with a lot of my friends that are in relationships and married. If you are not grateful, if you do not express gratitude, and if you do not stop complaining about everything, you will never have a happy relationship because everybody is feeling.
Speaker 2: When they're on a daily basis. With your relationship with me.
Speaker 5: Bro, I'm patient with you all day long. That's literally my whole identity from nine to five.
Speaker 2: Patient.
Speaker 1: If this is if this is patience, wow, I'd hate to see him.
Speaker 5: It's patients. It's a little different, but it's similar.
Speaker 1: Yes, well you do is try to push my buttons all day and kiss me off, and you're welcome. You're raising your your new Bible called Linditarianism.
Speaker 2: I mean it's.
Speaker 5: Insane, But in all honesty, you've.
Speaker 1: Got a few scophants that want to get on the air and they think they'll get on the air.
Speaker 5: I don't have sycophants. I have true belief. Yes you do, It's all right. The demosphere, now I gotta do. It is entertaining as hell. I mean we literally I'd bring friends and family and we'd go to the Blue Martini and you'd watch this play out, and it was amazing. These young, very attractive women, these older guys look like they have money out of it in Naples hard I actually do have money. And it's like it is a transactional relationship.
Speaker 1: It's not one that's destined. I don't think on paper to be long lasting. You see a lot of that in other wealthy you know, parts of New York City. You see it in places like Palm Beach. It's very common, very very common.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think you should be friends first, and then all of a sudden, I know, on a date, I think you should to be both.
Speaker 5: I think that it is more than natural to say, hey, that person's super hot and they're super cool, and hey we can build a life together and that might work out. If we could stop, you know, if we could stop all the bs about not wanting to serve one another. Serving each other is a privilege. The fact that you can provide for your family is a privilege. It's part of being good at life.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 5: End of sentence, called adult.
Speaker 2: Serve your spouse the way God served the church.
Speaker 5: I'm not even putting God into it, although God is a massive part of my life. But some people it's like, you know, they just be nice to your spouse. You know, you got the whole world to hate you, You got one person at home, just be nice to them.
Speaker 2: Got in Arizona? What's up, Scott?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I totally agree with you said about the blockade is brilliant, and we're frustrated and I'm trying of getting tired of hearing about how we're doing such a great job. We eliminated their leadership, we dismantled their military, Trump saying we're energy independent, we don't need the straight Europe needs the more than we do. It should be easy to clear out since we eliminated their navy. Anyway, and I know you recently had the SHEW executive come out and explain about how if twenty percent of the gas is affected and it's going to affect the global market and YadA, YadA, YadA. But as a gas pan American. You know, that's all kind of you know, just I don't really care about that, you know, I know it doesn't sound good, But all I really care about is her gas price is going down. I don't want to hear about how Europe isn't helping power, you know, bombing power plants and bridges, negotiations, see fires. You know, I'm a big overall the big fan of Epic Fury, But why wasn't the blockade baked into it from the beginning. We didn't care about what anyone thought of when we started Epic Fury, So why didn't we just go in?
Speaker 1: It was factored in, I mean, and the president can end it very quickly. However, the President, I think rightly is showing restraint and giving giving Iran the opportunity to preserve some sense.
Speaker 2: You know, there's ninety million people that live in Iran. The Persian people have a great culture and a great history, and for the sake of people's he's trying not to destroy for decades, their ability, their infrastructure, of their entire economy. Yeah, there is there is a There is some short.
Speaker 1: Term pain that goes along with making the world a safer place and not allowing the Iranians to have new clear weapons.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: However, with all that said, this is going to be over very very quickly from this. From this point on, we're now at the fish or cut bait point in the operation. Either they'll do it the easy way of the hard way, and regardless of what option they choose, we will then you know it will be resolved.
Speaker 2: You know. I listen.
Speaker 1: I'm a gas paying American like you. I hate to pay one cent more than I have to pay for anything.
Speaker 2: This is me off. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: However, I do like the fact that we're not going to be handed off to our kids and grandkids a nuclear armed Durant because I do believe one day down the road that they would use those weapons and potentially murder millions of people.
Speaker 2: I really believe that. Do you believe that?
Speaker 4: No, I get it.
Speaker 1: I just wish that's the price we're paying. Anyway, Scott, you do raise a good point. I understand people's frustration. I don't want to act insensitive towards its pain. That's going to wrap things up at today. We have a great Hannity tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. How long would the President's patience hold out. Now that the Iranians are getting a preview of coming attractions, what life might look like if, in fact they don't have an economy. It's either the hard way or the easy way, but it's not anything that they can win, especially with the success of the blockade. We'll have an update on all of that. We'll also get comments, commentary. We'll have reporters on the ground all around the region. Lindsey Graham tonight, we will take on Pope Leo and his comments about President Trump, and we'll get reaction from Reverend Franklin Graham tonight, the corrupt legacy media mob. You know, you would think this is the worst run war in the world, when it is, you know, the biggest beat down in the history of warfare. Anyway, all coming up tonight, nine Eastern. Set your DVR, Hannity, Fox News. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.