Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably shake Y. I am joselle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us once again.
Speaker 2: You need to people need to watch on YouTube because I'm like doing a whole dance.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, the visuals like Beyonce has her visual Yes, she does the Reasonably Shady visuals. You need it, see high President. You are. It's a life, Yes you are. I am.
Speaker 2: So's just FYI we we are in Maryland and there's like all kinds of snow on the ground. Yes, it's icy. It's a mess. But I made my way to Robin's house. Here we are, she did. I was like, I messaged this. I was like, are we recording virtually?
Speaker 1: Yes? I mean the squints. Yes. But you know, you do have a vehicle that should allow.
Speaker 2: You to let me tell you about my vehicit to wherever you want to get. So I've never I've had the vehicle now two years. Maybe I've never used like the four by four. Was it called four wheel drive?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was slipping a sliding yesterday, and I was like, wait a minute, and you didn't realize. So I like finally figured out how to change it so that it goes to something called slippery okay, and I'm good to go. Yes, I can drive over mountains. Yes, that's how That's how I was yesterday.
Speaker 1: I went out to the store and I was like, I was like, yeah, I didn't put my like snow mode on yet, and I was like, you know, just kind of like doing the little zooliding, you know. And then I was like, oh, let me put on this, let me press this button. And now I put that on and it was just easy going. So then it was to the point where I was like I'm gonna test it out. So then I was like, oh no, of course Dixon, yes, and it was good. I was like, Okay, maybe I'll keep this car because I'm actually considering like getting rid of it because it's it's big. I love it, it's big, but like now Corey's driving, like Corey's going to get a car, Like I just don't need that size of a car. So I was like, and it's like, hella expensive. So I was like, let me downgrade. Yeah, and I want an electric vehicle. Yeah, the electric is you know what's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I called my guy from the dealership last week and I was like, hey, because I were on vacation in St. Bart's there was there's the Mini g Wagon. Oh, the Tudor g Wagon.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: They don't have him in this country yet, Okay, and well I love it. I'm just like, that's perfect for me since the girls are gone, perfect little car. Yeah, so he said, not in this country yet, just.
Speaker 1: Out oh man. Oh yeah, but I do want an electric vehicle, not necessarily a Tesla. So if any ol Tesla, oh Tesla boom. Okay, I'm sorry. I had to get that out of my system. Okay, okay, all right, okay, but so if anyone has any feedback on other electric vehicles, yeah, I told you that the one, the Mercedes one is fantastic. The Sedan. I don't really like Mercedes, yeah, brand like for me, I feel like I feel that. Yeah, but that car is fire.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to get rid of it when I had to take a loanner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing really yeah, okay, tried out. I look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm on the market. Yeah, speaking of Tesla, what do you think of the cyber trucks. I think, as in the words of my kids, they look dumb. That's if my kids have said. And I feel the same way.
Speaker 1: They look like legos to me. Oh yeah, they just look like like they're just it's like built. That's what if you were to build a sub with legos, like, that's what it would look like. Yeah. My the men in my house love them like they want one, and I'm like, no, there's no way, no way, absolutely no way that we're gonna put one of those in in my driveway or my garage, Like, not a chance. No, it's yeah, it's weird, it's and I mean I see quite a lot of them in this area, like all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of them here. I just yeah, my kids feel like it looks very stupid. It looks like you're trying too hard. It looks like you are not cool, but you want to be cool, but you're not cool.
Speaker 1: Really, that's what they think. That's what my kids think. Yeah, So I know people with them, and I wouldn't I wouldn't say that about them. So they think they're cool, but they're not. I know, I should ask them, like, what do you like about this thing. Yeah, but and you know electric cars go really fast. Oh it's electric. Yeah. The cyber truck it's a tesla. Oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we need to talk about our shady moments. I know, speaking of the weather, let's talk about mine. So I was traveling home. I was in for you.
Speaker 1: To get home, I had to go through Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: So they had made an announcement that it was going to start snowing in DC, but it had not started yet. Let's say it was I don't know, seven o'clock. It wasn't gonna start snowing until eleven PM. Right, So we're in Puerto Rico and the man makes an announcement. We're getting ready to bore, but we don't bore, but because he makes an announcement and he says, hey, we're not boring because the runway in DC is shut down. And so then you know, us d se ers who are trying to get home, we all look at our phone and there's no precipitation.
Speaker 1: Right, is that the right representation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we all go to the man and we're like, what are you talking about? And he says, I don't really know I'm from Puerto Rico. I don't have these problems. So all of us started blinking real fast, like.
Speaker 1: What what do you say?
Speaker 2: It's your effing job to know what you're talking about. It's actually your I don't give a damn where you live. It's your job to know what you're talking about. So then we all yell to him, and then about thirty minutes later, he was like, Okay, we're leaving now. They shut down the runway to treat it. They shut down the runway in DC, treat it to it right before it snows. Okay, So that made sense. However, he didn't make any sense, and he is my shady moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's like, snow, we don't. I don't know anything about a snow. Yes, and I was.
Speaker 2: On an airline that I don't normally fly Jet Blue because that was the only non stop back home. And this is why I don't fly Jet Blue, because of people like you at the gates. So talking about well, I don't know what the problem is.
Speaker 1: I live in Puerto Rico. We never have snow. I want to champions. Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. Yeah, that's funny, but yes, that makes sense, but still they Okay, how long does it take them to treat the runway? Like they could have been treating the runway while you were in the air. That's what my kids said.
Speaker 2: My kids so smart, You're so smart, Rob. My kids were like, if the flight is three hours, they have three hours to treat the run way, let's get up in the air.
Speaker 1: But I think it's a regulation that and you so, then while they're treating the round way, they're pushing all the other flights back to the flights that were like coming in at that moment. Yes, they have to push them back, so it kind of is like a domino effect. Yes, okay, all right, fair, yeah.
Speaker 2: But regardless, if you work for an airline, you should know what goes on. Yeah everywhere. Yeah, yes, and your your your go to line should not be I don't know.
Speaker 1: I live Puerto Rico. The only thing he even said, the only thing we deal with his heavy rain. Shut up, man, shut up right. It's like, I'm sure this is not the only time you've ever dealt with people who have snow in their destination. But yes, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is your shady I don't really have much of fun. Let me tell you what's your shady moment? Is this thing that you've been drinking? Okay, so Roba has a drink that she's drinking alcoholic, but it's real yellow. And when I say yellow, it's past. That's the orange juice yellow. It's not orange juice yellow.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like yellow orange green almost. It's bright orange yellow. So if you were smart, and you know I have a choicer, you cry, think about what might be in it?
Speaker 2: Right, it's turmeric, okay, which you don't have to juice. Well, turmeric is a powder, right or no, turmeric up?
Speaker 1: No, it starts in, it starts it's it looks like the same like ginger, how ginger ginger root? Oh yeah, so I guess it's like turmeric root. I don't know. Okay, it's a thing. Oh it's a thing. Yeah, it's good. You know. It's like so you're you're like super healthy right now. So I mean, right now, I'm trying. So I'm drinking a ginger turmeric shot and so I juiced this ginger and turmeric, and this is my first time doing this, like like this this is probably like you know, made like ten servings or whatever. So I'm just drinking it down. The tumeric is really messy, like to what do you mean to juice to even work with? Like it stains your hands, its stained, it stains everything. Wow, it just it was a whole mess. So I don't know if I'm going to continue with the tumoric in it. But ginger shots, you know all of that. That's your health, like your community and your brain. Yes, all of that. So I'm just exploring different.
Speaker 2: Well, so you've now finished it, how do you feel how your stomach feel?
Speaker 1: Fine? I never feel a difference with anything that I do.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So you're not gonna like run out the run out the room and you have to go to the bathroom. No no, no, no, no, okay, all right, very good.
Speaker 1: No no no, no, no no no, no diarrhea attack. Okay. I love to hear that. No, okay. So, yes, tumoric is a mess. But I'm enjoying my juicing. But I mean, okay, my only shady moment. Like I went to the grocery store yesterday because I saw this recipe, this lemon chicken soup recipe that I wanted to make like super good. So I, you know, need to go to the store get some of the ingredients, but the main ingredient I needed was the chicken. So I go to the grocery store. Somehow I end up spending like two hundred and fifty dollars. Of course, of course, like just for chicken. I know. Of course, I'm like what did I get? So I get home and I'm putting everything. I put everything away because it's like early day. I put everything away and then going about my business, and then later in the day I'm going to go, like make my recipe. Somehow I left the chicken at the store. What what do you mean? I don't know. I'm looking at everything, I'm looking for it everywhere, and I cannot find it. And I'm thinking to myself, like, I don't remember unpacking the chicken, like I don't remember putting the chicken away.
Speaker 2: You need more tumberic, because apparently your brains work, I know. I was like, what the like, So, hey, did you go back to the story, says no, I just I just like.
Speaker 1: Found something that I defrosted, like in the freezer. But I was just like this, I know you were pissed. It's so pissed. Yeah, And so now I'm trying to think about like, well, what else maybe did I not bring home?
Speaker 2: Like what did I leave at the store? I don't Did you pay for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You paid for the chicken and left it there. Yes, Oh hell, that's what I'm saying. I paid for it. I remember it was like the last it was at the end of the belt. I don't like doing self check out. We've talked about this before, I think, But so I was like the person checked me out, so it was like the last two items or whatever. It's like two packs of chicken I bought, and yeah, it's it's not I like doing self checkout at Whole Foods. That's a whole nother thing. Really, I'm not anywhere else, So that's aft up. Yeah that's annoying. And yeah that's annoying. That's but that's like I feel like that it's like shit that we deal with as like middle aged people.
Speaker 2: You know, that's actually never happened to me. Thank you, really be out of this, leave me out of it.
Speaker 1: Really, I just feel like we just like shit just happens. We're just like, oh my god, like it's yeah, leave me out and forget shit you walk in the kitchen, forget why you walked in there. I can't tell you how many times in grocery store. Even yesterday, I was like, okay, I'm like I thought of something I needed, and I went down the aisle and I'm walking down the aisle and I'm like, I don't know why I'm here.
Speaker 2: I eat my blueberries. But that really that used to happen to me. No more because of my blueberries.
Speaker 1: Blueberries don't work for me. Nothing works for me. That's nothing.
Speaker 2: I used to walk into a room and be like, why am I here? Yeah, and then you leave the room and then you remember, and then you remember, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: But that literally I literally like, okay, I need to get and it was mayonnaise. I was like, I need to get mayonnaise. So I turned and I walked down the condiment OSWL and I'm like, I just no reason. I don't know why I'm here. Speaking of chicken, I meant to ask you.
Speaker 2: Because Chick fil A changed their waffle INGREDI I mean their waffle fries recipe.
Speaker 1: They they did. Oh oh, so you don't know anything about this.
Speaker 2: So apparently the world was in an uproar because they changed their waffle fry.
Speaker 1: Maybe the way they make them, okay, because they cook them in peano No, no, no, they cooked the chicken in peanut oil. Okay, so what are they doing? Okay? So what they changed?
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna ask you because I know you go there, so I was gonna ask you if you chase tasted a difference.
Speaker 1: No. I picked up Chick fil A for the boys, maybe like two days ago, three days ago, and I always like sneak a couple of fries, and they tasted it the same. Oh okay, well maybe this is do I make this up? No, I don't know. I don't think I ended up. I heard I heard that. Okay, let us know people, Chick fil A people, I didn't this is news to me, and my boys didn't like complain that anything was different.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well maybe maybe it's like they can't know, they don't notice.
Speaker 1: True. All right, let's see Chick fil A recipe. Okay, Chick fil A changes waffle fries recipe. Yeah, okay, Chick fil A waffle fries recipe change. Some fans apparently react in fury. They were hot. What what did they do? It's making a slight adjustment to the recipe to help the fries stay crispy er longer. Yes, that sounds positive, okay. However, the new recipe may post issues for customers with food allergies. While the recipe does not contain any of the nine major allergens, uh huh, the new waffle potato fries coating does contain pea starch. Pea starch.
Speaker 3: Chick fil A has changed its waffle fry recipe. The chain says it added a coating of pea starch to its fries to keep them crispier for longer. The fries are still free of nine major allergens. However, people online are begging the restaurant to change the recipe back, saying the fries no longer have taste. And that's so funny because I actually noticed that. Got some Chick fil A from my kids. I was like, usually the fries are soggy at home, but they were. I was like, Oh, they're still crispy, but they have no taste.
Speaker 1: Really, okay, what does that mean? I don't what pea? Who's pee like? Who's like the vegetable pee vegetable p p e a? Oh oh.
Speaker 2: No, okay, because that was that really your instant thought, instant thought pe sobody, let me tell you why. Because Grace is crazy, my child, and anytime she doesn't like something or she thinks something smells bad, she's like, mom, it smells like cockroach piss.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I'm like, actually, don't pee. How do we know what that tastes like? What it smells like? Right, She's like, it smells like cockroach pee. I'm like, Gracey, you sound so crazy right now. I mean, do you don't have cockroaches? No?
Speaker 2: No, she just likes using cockroaches. Okay, anyway, so give us so let us know, let us know. Yeah, yeah, what do you think about the new tasting's fil a?
Speaker 1: Somebody at this customer noticed a change in November? Oh okay, well I don't notice it AnyWho? Any who?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Twitch it Twitch, the guy that passed away. Yes, his wife wrote a book. Yes, I don't any think about it. Yeah, so it just I just saw this news today. So she wrote a book about, you know, just she was sharing her experience, you know, dealing with his suicide. And I thought it was really insightful for people.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I remember and we talked about Twitch passing away on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I remember just being so shocked because and Twitch used to dance for he used to work on The Ellen Show. Yes, and he's a big time dancer exactly. Yeah, yes, yes, great dancer he was on so you think you can dance. He was the DJ on The Ellen Show, like has like this great energy. Like so when he committed suicide, it was a huge shock to the world because you look at Twitch on the outside and you're like, oh my gosh, like.
Speaker 1: What was going on? And you know, for him to have to like, you know, do this. And so his wife wrote a book and is kind of revealing some things that she learned after his death. Okay, so she says that she discovered, like just going and cleaning his closet and trying to find something for him to wear for his funeral, she found, like this is her work, cornucopia of drugs. She didn't know he was. Yeah, she didn't know that he was like, you know, out beyond Mary smoking weed. Yea, like he was you know, it was like mushrooms and pills and she said it was other things she had to kind of like google, and so she wasn't aware that he was taking these pills. And then I guess he also had some journals where he was revealing or just talking about some struggles he had. There seemed to have been maybe in his childhood, like a male that sexually abused him. So he was just dealing with a lot of things that he didn't really discuss. Okay, So yeah, so sad and so like. At first, when I was reading, I was like, well, damn, like, should she like telling people all of this or just let him like literally rest in peace. But then on the flip side, I'm like, no, I think by her sharing this it can help somebody, totally right, It can help someone just to know, like, you know, you're not alone. If you have these thoughts, you can you know, talk to people or you know whatever, or even for people who maybe if there's some signs you can recognize or you know whatever. So I just thought it was quite interesting and I was always curious, like what was going on in his life to make him go down that route. It's very very sad. So as always just want to encourage people like, yeah, you know, please reach out. There are hotlines, there are people you can talk to who aren't biased. I know probably some people in like twitching his position, he probably felt like you know, I'm this figure and you know, I look happy, I am happy. I have a great job, and so like for him to maybe talk to someone about what he's dealing with was probably difficult. But there are resources for people when they are struggling with you know, sad, crazy, sad thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially just coming off of the holidays. It's like that's tough for people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: So definitely want to let people know that it's okay and it's okay to talk about to like seek out help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to talk about Joe Biden on his way out.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's doing a big one. Well I knew that he wasn't just pardoning his son Hunter, So I just want to go back to that and be like, Okay, there were more coming. But like I said, everybody, I appreciate that he took the time to pardon his son and his son only you know, separate, make that, make that statement, and then do the rest.
Speaker 2: Okay, but what is Biden doing now? Okay, So he gave this these congressional honors. Oh yes, yes, yes, and I feel like he gave it to people that otherwise would not get it and especially wouldn't get it with this new administration coming right, So love the Denzel Washington moment. Yes, Denzel Washington got a Congressional Medal of Honor.
Speaker 1: Is it Congressional medal? No? I think so.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's called Congressional Medal of Honor. Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Speaker 1: Oh she did. I didn't know that she got one, And it was like Magic Johnson. The only ones that I paid attention was Magic Johnson, Yes, and Denzel. Yes. Oh, so he gave one. Hillary. That's awesome. She that's awesome. So I I I.
Speaker 2: In my mind, for whatever reason, thought Magic already had one. Okay, I thought Barack gave him one. Apparently not, because you can't get more than one, right, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, no one knows.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Denzel is finally getting his due.
Speaker 1: I mean, Denzel gets his due because he's of course won. Yes, you know oscars and all of that, but I think something on this level, it's like that sets him apart from the rest of the actors who have gotten oscars, because then Denzel is like he's he's on a plane by himself, always has been. Yes, yeah, So I think that just takes him to like the upper echelon of just people in this.
Speaker 2: Yes what he does letting people know like I did it first and I did it better. He's yes, yeah, okay, so congratulations. I want to say congratulations to Denzel Washington. Yes, yes, and Magic, even though Magic has never invited.
Speaker 1: Me on his yacht Magic. I want to come on the yault just for like a night. I don't have to stay. I can leave.
Speaker 2: You need a husband, why, because aren't they always it's a couple.
Speaker 1: True, true. If that's what he needs me to have, I can have the night. Yes, yes, for sure. Anyway, No, I think that it was that list. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think it was also Ralph Lauren was on the list. That list seemed to me like very deserving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. Speaking of like Joe Biden, did you see the clip of Kamala Harris. Yes, I already know what you're gonna say. Yes, wearing in what was that woman's name? I don't even know. It's not even that woman's name at this point, is not even worth it, not even senator a Republican, a New Republican.
Speaker 2: Sid it's a woman and she was married. She was married yes to a man. Yes, And the man wouldn't shake Kamala's hand, right, and Kamala looked at him and but all laughing like like you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, are you for real? Like that was that was definitely like her response, like are like what are we doing right now? She was, so, you know, they finished the swearing in Kamala went shook the woman's I guess she shook the woman's hand and then went to shake her husband's hand and he just looked and like gave her like a nod yeah.
Speaker 2: And said he said something. He mumbled something like yeah, we don't know what. I don't know what that what he mumbled. Oh, but it was just like that was wait and did you see the picture?
Speaker 1: No, so they took a picture.
Speaker 2: He is standing legitimately a foot from her.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm going to show you the picture. Yeah yeah, oh oh yes I did. When they took a picture. Yeah, he like.
Speaker 2: Would He's like, oh no, I don't even want to be in the same airspace right as you, ma'am. Right, Like they could completely crop Kamala out of the picture. And people say that racism is dead, No, right, it's alive and.
Speaker 1: Well I mean that was I hope I hope the wife got in his ass like or just like you know, Bob, that was so that was just in a proper you do that. Yeah, And now and I guess what, Now it's all about Bob. It ain't been about her, right, Yes, Bob, you stole your wife's moment, right, Yeah? That was. That was disgusting and it's sad. It's so sad that this is where our country is like still, but you know what, let him? But guess what.
Speaker 2: And I'm not gonna talk about the guy that's about to be present long, but the people that are his.
Speaker 1: Base, they realize he lied. Okay, we're moving on. He lied. Yeah, there seems to be some things that aren't right.
Speaker 2: And they mad, they're big mad.
Speaker 1: And we tried to tell y'all he liing.
Speaker 2: Okay, But anyway, so there's the for I don't want anyone lose their mind and go quazy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But the US has reported the first death from the bird flu in the United States. The case on the West Coast was yes, the cases are rising, however, somebody has died. So just I don't even know what this means. I don't know how you can get the bird flu. I don't know if it's bird poop. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: In addition, I just saw an alert come across my phone that said there's some rapidly spreading virus in China right now. What does that mean? A virus is spreading from person to person in China like another covid, Yes, like the coronavirus virus. Did No, that's that's what it said. Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 2: Okay, while you're finding that. By the way, Anna went tour also was given her congressional metal from Joe Biden, and she's made her mark on fashion.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but right, kind of want want but go ahead, but I guess if you I mean, you can't just you know, yes, right, if you're going to pick someone in that industry, in the fashion media industry.
Speaker 2: Of course, then sure then sure, An I want to and Bono, who I love? Oh yeah, yeah, Bono and I secretly had a tryst one night. I'm lying, but if I did, it would be with Yeah. I mean, I'm sure he just gets it down like James Brown.
Speaker 1: But okay, what you need to know about h M P V as China sees rises in cases. Mm hmm, it's what's it called HPV? Isn't that the hp m V? Okay, it's thought to have spilled over from an unknown bird species. Oh my lord. Oh so this is kind of like the burflu. Yes, one of the many respiratory viruses that can cause infections in people of all ages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just keep just you know why I don't eat chicken anymore. But that's why I juiced ginger and tumor.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So the Unsafest Cities was this was eye opening for me. Okay, the unsafest cities for luxury. So I guess people come to steal your stuff, okay, okay, luxury items.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So out of the there's a list of fifteen, and in the fifteen there's only two cities that are in the United States because most cities are like London, Paris, Barcelona. Actually three cities Roam, Milan, three cities in the United States.
Speaker 1: Can you guess Number four is? I can't guess? La? Oh? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They run a rampant in LA. You you're getting burglarized in LA for show? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, New York of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so like the typical big cities.
Speaker 2: LA New York, and then the fifteenth is d C. Oh wow, yes, so I will not be going to DC anymore. I'm not goda state right outside of DC. Yes, I am interesting, Okay, I was.
Speaker 1: I was gonna. I was like, I don't want to pick the obvious answers would have been the big LA New York. Yeah, and yeah, I would have thought about DC too, but yeah, wow, okay, so it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, right anyway, Okay, So we have predictions for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yes, these are the reasonably shady yus. Do you want to talk about twenty twenty five? Yes, we are very early in twenty five. It's still early January, so we want that. No, it's a perfect time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's early, it's early to mid January. But we can't get predictions in February. We got to give them nine. No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm ready. I'm ready. I'm ready. That's what I'm saying. I'm like, Okay, let's get these predictions out, yes, for the year for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Because we cannot just allow Cat Williams to make predictions because he predicted twenty twenty four and twenty twenty four just exploded.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, So we don't want that anymore. We can't be the only one.
Speaker 2: And we got to do it Robin before Cat because Cat and are supposed to have another sit down. Oh really yes, and they're supposed to do it in the month of January. Ok So we get we got to get our predictions out before Cat.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because he can't be the only one give them predictions. Okay, okay, all right, well his okay, right, Yeah, we don't want to give predictions like the way he did.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, well, we're not drinking hennessy right now, so that's a whole other thing. By the way, by the I'm not gonna tell this go ahead, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Say okay, yeah, okay, all right. So I mean, really simple, Do we think the Menendez brothers will be released from jail in twenty five? Yes? You think so. Yeah, I'm feeling as time has like gone on, Yeah, I'm feeling like less and less optimistic about that for them, because there apparently there's like a new DA and they so they pretty much have to like start over start over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's a lot of push for it, for the to get out.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, my mother was very up in arms about the men Indaz brothers. And she called me recently and she was just like, soell, what do you think about the men Indesk brothers. Do you think they should get out? And I said, yeah, Mom, I mean like they served their time. They've been in there for like how long.
Speaker 1: Right, twenty eight years? Yeah, it's been like right close to thirty right. She was like, they killed their parents. It's very disturbing. And I'm like, Mom, I'm not coming for you. I'm not going to kill you. Mate, Like, what what are you upset about? Here? Right?
Speaker 2: It's like they've been in jail for an extremely long time, right, and.
Speaker 1: They were being abused, their parents abused them.
Speaker 2: She was like, but they knew what they were doing and they spent all the money, and she, my mother was going off.
Speaker 1: I was like, Ma, this ain't you.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming for you. You're safe, Okay, you're safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so yeah, we'll say. I'm like, I don't. I don't think they.
Speaker 2: Will, Okay, So I say they're not I said, they are you said they're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we'll see. Yeah, yeah, what do you think Beyonce's Act three will be? Okay? And what is this big announcement on January fourteenth? The she's doing a tour, big announcement.
Speaker 2: I think it's a tour, okay, which I'll be the first one buying my tickets. Okay, and you, because you are now the president, want to be high Hi, get your thousands of dollars together.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: I think I thought it was like the Destiny's Child revamp.
Speaker 1: Oh really? Yeah? Oh is that what? Okay? I like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be really cute. Yeah, that would be totally for that. Okay, So we think Act three is Destiny's Child. It is Destiny's Child, Yeah, I don't know. I see other people predicting that it's rock like rock music. Yeah, but a pop is okay? What she was doing before is that considered pop pretty much? Okay, so it's not that. Yeah, I think I think it's Destiny's Child. Okay, Yeah, but Michelle got to get her three step together, like Michelle, we love you.
Speaker 1: But and Michelle's busy doing Broadway. She'll be done by then. But but you know, it's like maybe it's already done, like they recorded that like three years ago. Yes, it could be. I don't know. I don't think that's what it is, Okay. I think I think it's more of like a type of music. Oh so genre?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the only other thing I can think of is gospel, and it's not that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna lean towards the rock rock, okay, like kids like rock music? Who does rock music? What's rock music? What is that? Like John bon Jovi like bon Jovi type stuff? Oh, living knowing a prayer like that's a rock song. I don't know. I mean maybe not.
Speaker 2: All right, So you say rock, I say Destiny's Shout. We'll see what happens, because I don't know what else it could be. I don't know, it could be a lot of stuff. Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 1: What do we think Karen Huger's sentence will be? Oh my gosh, Robbing, did not think you were going to say that.
Speaker 2: It's a prediction, okay, Robin Dixon, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to make that prediction.
Speaker 2: I'm going to predict the best, okay, yes, whatever that means, Okay, all right, I predict sixty days in jail, sixty days in jail, okay, all right, we'll see and then when she gets out, like community service at least a year of like not being able to drive probation okay, or blowing into the thing the the before you can drive, yeah, and the car is set up like that. Yeah yeah, or like community service like let's clean the highway.
Speaker 1: No, I think she'll do sixty days in jail and then be and then not be able to drive for a year at least. Okay. Yeah. Do you think there will be any new housewives cities announced? Yes? Yeah, I think too two? Yes? Is that? Do you have like a side or knowledge? Because I said it too fast?
Speaker 2: I think there will be one strong and then another one for sure.
Speaker 1: That's my prediction. Okay, yeah, I could, I could see one. I could see a new one.
Speaker 2: Which I'm I'm here for because then, because you know, when we came along, we were like the babies of the bunch, nobody cared about us. It took people like seventeen seasons to even acknowledge our presence. So I want to do that to somebody else. Did we premiere the same year as Dallas or no?
Speaker 1: Yes? So they when they announced us, they announced Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, really, well, I think yeah, maybe not at the same time.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a month or so difference. But we were around the same time. Yeah, all right, and we're.
Speaker 1: Still here and yeah, okay, well I think yeah, I could see one. I could see a new one. Okay, actually no, I'm gonna I'm gonna say two. You know why, so they do buy I was canceled, yes, so there's room for one. And then this is another prediction, the fate. What is the fate of New Jersey housewives? The were housewives of New Jersey. Well, didn't Andy talk about that, not really. He said they're not going to make a decision on it for like at least a year. I don't know if you said a year or next year, which from you know, if it was twenty twenty four, Like, if you meant they're not making a decision on a twenty twenty five, I think Jersey would be scrapped for a while. Okay, so that gives them room to develop too, Okay, yeah, I'm for that. I started by saying, too. Yeah, so what do you think is the fate of New Jersey? Do you think they're going to like continue as it was. No, do you think they're going to, you know, come back anytime soon with Okay, do you think they're going to like I think it's gonna be like New York total revamp, completely revamped, yes, or like keep like two people like I think I've seen, like, okay, keep Teresa and Dolores and then hmm, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think so if I think they're going to just totally do away with all of them, get rid of the Melissa Teresa saga, and then start with new Girls. Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, say, okay, will Travis, Kelsey and Taylor engaged or break up?
Speaker 1: They're gonna get engaged. Valentine's Day yep, Valentine's Day yep? Okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: He's looking at rings now he's having it. Uh what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Made? Okay? Yes, all right, okay, that's your prediction? All right? Do you have any more? Do I have anything I do? Okay, okay, while you're looking.
Speaker 2: Those up, I predict Britney Spears will do another TikTok dancing around.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was easy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I predict that Lebron will continue to play when he should retire.
Speaker 1: Why should he retire because he's old, because his hairlines like receding. That's why his hairline was receiving when he was like seventeen. I mean, just give somebody else room.
Speaker 2: No, he's not retiring. No, okay, he's not retiring. No I think I said he's not retiring. That's why say he's not retiring.
Speaker 1: You said he is. I said he's not retiring even though he should, even though he should. Yeah, no, no, no, I think he has at least two more seasons in him.
Speaker 2: Okay, at least I think that next year the Ravens will win the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: This year, this year, twenty twenty five. Are they going to the super Bowl this year? No, well, you're talking about the super Bowl that will be happening in February. Oh yeah, that I'm going to just kidding. Oh are they going?
Speaker 2: We're not there yet. Okay, the playoffs have not started yet. Okay, are they making it to the playoffs? Oh yes, the Ravens will be in the in the super Bowl. And I agree, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, and we so excited. I mean, okay, Ravens will be there, and I predict that.
Speaker 1: Well, go ahead, speaking in the Super Bowl. Yeah, you want to give like a pre rating of Kendrick's performance.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, let's get into that now, because right now he's practicing.
Speaker 1: Yes, right now, he's getting it together. On a scale of one to ten. Okay, how do we think Kendrick's performance will be? So let me tell you about Kendrick.
Speaker 2: Whatever he thought he was doing after Beyonce did what she did, he went back to the drawing board.
Speaker 1: I said, let me get my shit. Can you ameragine? Yeah, he went back. Can you imagine having to perform the super Bowl? After Beyonce's half timeless performents?
Speaker 2: He went back to the kitchen and said, let me cook it up again. Okay, So right now he's still in the kitchen. He's cooking it up, and it's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: Amazing, amazing. Okay, I'm saying it's going to be a six. It's gonna be a yes. Okay.
Speaker 2: Wait, I predict that Drake will come up with a new album and it'll be it won't be like.
Speaker 1: Rap it, It'll be more popish pop rap. Okay, Like he'll get back to like his original his like kind of how he started. Yeah, yeah, I predict a new Drake album. What do we think Diddy's fate will be in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, you know it's so funny. I was when I was on vacation.
Speaker 2: I saw his daughters, oh the twins, Yeah, and I promise you I just want to hug them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like literally yeah, like like.
Speaker 2: They were like standing next to me. I literally just want to give them a hug. These people don't know me, right, No, they don't, not did like, but I just.
Speaker 1: Want to give him a hug.
Speaker 2: So I don't think he's coming out of jail, but for the sake of his kids, I don't.
Speaker 1: It's sad. Do you think his trial will be like complete by twenty twenty five? No, no, no, he's just going to be sitting and waiting this whole time. Like I don't know. That's that's a hard one. Yeah. Yeah. So do you think he's ever getting out of jail? No? No, no, I don't think do you I don't know. I mean the fact that they deny him bail.
Speaker 2: If he gets out of jail because Trump let him out, it's just Trump pardon him. If he gets that, that's how he gets out of Jaie otherwise he's not getting out of jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I still I mean, I don't know. I don't know if it's I don't know if he's I think he might get out. I think the trial, like he'll go to trial and he'll be not guilty. What's good night?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to prove he's got but he has like a hundred cases against him.
Speaker 1: One of them is gonna stick. Those aren't criminal cases, though, Okay, here's a bunch of civil cases, yes, and criminal stuff. He's got criminal stuff of course, like the criminal ones why he's in jail. But I just don't I just don't know if they're going to be able to like get a guilty verdict.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all that we shall say. You know, I don't know, Okay, Okay, what else can you predict? Any more big stores that are going to close? So like Party City is shutting down, Macy's is closing. It is a bunch Siri. Did you get your money from Siri? You know, Siri's had a big Siri had a big case. You know, like what do you call those things with the cases or oh yeah, class action? Yeah, class action yes, Yeah, did you get your money?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Apparently everybody can get twenty dollars like from Siri.
Speaker 1: Oh really, because if you.
Speaker 2: Something was going on with Siri that it was giving like either bad information or something was happening.
Speaker 1: Sorry, And it's a class action suit.
Speaker 2: And I think the payout was it was a good hefty twenty dollars. Okay, I like it, which which, by the way, I did get d twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: I did the other day. Yeah, received seven dollars and forty four cents.
Speaker 2: Oh my Equifax from Equifacts Yeah, for what there was like a breach, a data breach, and so they had already like given money out for it.
Speaker 1: And I got the money like the first time. I think I got like thirty dollars the first time. And then they have money left over. Oh and they gave you more. Yes, wow, just like, Hey, by the way, you're getting extra seven dollars and forty four cents. I hate robbing right now. Yeah, that's what I would saying. I'm gonna get my coins, and you know it's that used to buy be able to buy me a Chipotle bowl. But now how much is a ball twelve?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Chipotle's like twelve dollars. Who can I even get with that? They are okay, let's move on, Okay, so okay, Big Lots is closing, yes there, yeah, I mean I've never been there. Party City is closing. I'm actually sad about that because you can go get stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amazon, go ahead, No, but like balloons, yeah, totally, okay.
Speaker 1: Advanced Auto Parts is closing over seven hundred locations. Macy's is closing sixty five locations. Denny's is closing fifty locations. What else. Let's see Sears just closed one of its final stores. We'll close that waffle house.
Speaker 2: Right, No, Walgreens is closing, they said, they said the most unclean chain.
Speaker 1: Saw that waffle house. I saw that foot locker is the store that's gonna hurt you. Yes, all these it's a line. I mean yeah, Family Dollars closing, game Stock, the game stop is closing, like all these stores are closing, CBS is closing, Like what is happening? Well, people, it's it's called Amazon rite aid. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This door Dash It's like I would just DoorDash something and pay like three times what I would pay, Like if you were to go there, just because it's just for the convenience of it all, I know.
Speaker 1: But it's it's crazy. It is when you look at like how much you look at the price, like you switch between like Okay, if I delivered this and I picked it up, it's like a thirty dollars difference. Yes, it's crazy. Yes, like okay, let me just take my ass out. But anyway, okay, so what other stores are closing? Well, how about this?
Speaker 2: They said that the luxury brands like Louis Vuitton took a hit, like Bluenciaga all them, like they took oh what's the other one Burberry product?
Speaker 1: Like they took a hit this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because people aren't like really buying into like the luxury designers.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe that you know who else probably took go ahead, air mess. Have you seen the Walmart burkin?
Speaker 2: Yes, the work, the wal the workings called the Wally working, the working. Would you get a working No, I mean I would not, But listen, the working look good. The work look like a better fake than most fakes that I've seen on Potomac.
Speaker 1: Like the working look good. It look good.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know the working is cool and the working has different colors.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, right, so you can get a working just for fun, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, and like Cardier, they won't, you know how, Cardia the Bracest, they don't. If you try to like take the bracelet back, They're like, no, because the fakes are too good.
Speaker 1: You can't even tell.
Speaker 2: No, that's so crazy, Like Cardia can't even tell that these fakes are fakes.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Listen.
Speaker 2: And I'm not mad at Walmart, get it, Walmart, get the working on, but it's so funny.
Speaker 1: So then I saw that, so they have the work in the fake burking. But then they also actually have a burkin on their site that you can purchase. You can go to Walmart dot com or just an authentic burken for like twenty two thousand dollars and then or pay seventy nine dollars. How much is the work? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't even like, I think it's like one hundred and twenty nine. Yeah, listen, the new Chanelle is gonna be channel. It's gonna be a channel, right, so great, it is gonna be fifty nine dollars in that na sense.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to get out of here, guys.
Speaker 2: We love y'all so much never forget to live your life either reasonable or shakey or.
Speaker 1: B bye bye.
Speaker 2: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite
Speaker 2: Shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady