Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm heart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: Today is going to be fun because it's pop culture Day. Yes, those are my favorite, so good right. I love them when I know what's going on where I know, I'm always like who I know what I was talking? Do you know Chris o'culiner.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know her, but I know who she is.
Speaker 2: She is she was the e news host for like ever. I might be butchering her last name, but she's she's a friend. But you know, if she was last name, like, I still can't like lisas you know what I mean, turkist, I always mess up and I'm like, she's a friend. I talked her, but after like such a long period time, you can't ask someone Like we have those situations where I'm like, I can't re ask someone now we've like worked with them or something.
Speaker 4: At least it's last name. I feel like that's acceptable. Wait, what's your first name?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, Crisa. So we were so she's she moved to Nashville, uh, because she started working for CMT and she's been here for a year. And it's one of those things where we've been trying to see each other for a year. So our joke is like see in five years, because she lives out in Mount Juliet, so it's kind of far yeah for where we're at right. So it's like with you know, it's just like kids schedules and everything. So finally she was like, hey, what're you doing Saturday. I was like, nothing, come over, let the kids meet swim. It'd be so much fun. Oh my goodness. So I actually have to tell you a side note story that I feel terrible about that happened. But she was talking about like pop culture news. She's like CEM, she doesn't really care about the drama. They just care about like the music and like they don't care about breaking stories. But she was. When she was on E She's like, you know, we had to like try. She's like, that's why I was like probing. I was like, I know, and I knew that was like your job, you know. But so now she's like, I missed talking about pop culture and I was like, well, we do it sometimes on our podcast. I know it's not E News, but you felt.
Speaker 3: Like you were an anchor all of a sudden. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, and you can come on anytime, so that'd be fun, but like, yeah, maybe when KB is in uh maternity leave, she should like yeah, I think that'd be I just thought of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she I met her when she came here to interview you. I guess it's over a year ago now.
Speaker 2: That isl that's Cassie de Laura from e T. Very similar, just kidding the same job wrong.
Speaker 3: Personally, we're just doing great. I don't know her.
Speaker 2: But here's a bad story. All right, I gots split this ice on. Everyone's gonna be mad at me. Okay, so the kids are playing, everything was great. Why were you there or you were somewhere?
Speaker 3: You didn't ask me?
Speaker 2: We would kind of just like randomly happen. Like Sarah called me and I was like, come on over, and then Tommy he was like what are you doing? And I was like, come on.
Speaker 3: Over, Ramsey can't swim anyway.
Speaker 2: That's true. You were supposed to come over the next day, Yes, I was, but it's fine.
Speaker 3: I think I heard this story though from Sarah.
Speaker 2: Oh the fire antsis yeah, So the whole thing where I was like we're talking about the kids were playing kind of rough and so I was like, don't sue me if something happens. But She was talking about a story about how someone it was like a family friend or something or somebody sued the person at the house. And I'm like that to me, And I know you're supposed to have insurance for things like like my mom for example, she never wanted us to have a trampoline. And she's like, because if someone breaks their arm on our trampoline, then you're gonna get sued. And I'm like, but it's the kid's fault, true, you know what I mean, Like if your kid's jumping off of my play set and like pretending to be Spider Man, like, I'm not paying for your broken arm. I will offer my condolences and like, you know, help you with your kids while you have to take the kid to the hospital. It's not your fault. But people sue people.
Speaker 3: Around I'm not I can't understand.
Speaker 2: So then Sarah was saying, well, we have people sign things like when they come to the house because if they're like riding ATVs and stuff like that and someone gets hurt, but same thing, like you know, so and then also someone's like, all right, well this is Lee Brice's house. I'mone because they think they have you know, big time money, sure, right, So we were like joking about it, right, And so again the kids are playing. All of a sudden, I look over and I'm like, in my mind, I'm just like not like thinking right, I'm just thinking like she's playing with sand right, because her like three year old little daughter is like and I'm just kind of looking at her. I'm like, huh, I know what i'd say in there, kind of like hmm. And I was like, oh oh no no no no, no, no no no no. I couldn't get it out fast. And I was like, that's not sane. It's fire ants and her poor, so so we want running over. I mean, she had bites all of her hands like, it was like, oh, it was awful. And then I was like, are you ever going to come back? Please don't see me? And I'm so sorry. I was like, here's some lavender oil. Three scream I felt. I felt awful and I have text her like every day, I being like I'm so sorry, Please don't like me to send you a bag of ice for poor sweetns. And I'm like, you know, and then Sarah is like, lavender oy, I'll put this on there. Do you have Benaderyl. I'm like no, no, no, So we gave some clariton and so it was like a thing. I mean it so Sarah's suggestion, suggestion and to me, it's like to make a yah.
Speaker 3: I think that's not clarton. Well, let me know if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's just Ben.
Speaker 2: It was an adventure and I felt terrible. So that was the cris of story. But going back to Papa News, yes, we have things to cover.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yes, but first let's take a break. Okay, So Hannah, our new mom is going to ask us some questions about pop culture. Let's do it. Okay, we'll get started.
Speaker 1: Well, first, I have a Mother's Day one and I wanted to know happy belated Mother's Day to both of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you too, Mama, thanks you. I want to know how you guys spent it. Kitty Cat.
Speaker 3: Oh, we didn't do much. We went to my mother in law's for lunch.
Speaker 2: I'd like to put on record that I did invite you over, to.
Speaker 4: Invite me over that day, and I was going to go until I realized, well, we were going to swim and Ramsay has a cast.
Speaker 2: Actually thinking that moment where you're like, yeah, when I said, yeah, swimming.
Speaker 3: With you know, I just didn't think about it at all. Literally, not at all.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you how many times friends me and Nick have said to Ramsey, let's go swimming, and she's just She's just like, okay, I can, and we're like, oh crap, no you can't. So anyway, and we were gonna go to a movie, but everybody's tired from sleepovers the night before, so we went home and napped.
Speaker 3: Literally, that was it.
Speaker 2: Did you say, like, it's Mother's day, stop whining.
Speaker 4: I made them all go to rest time into their own rooms. Ramsey stayed up till two thirty in the morning the night before at a birthday party, but she didn't nap, but I did, So it's fine.
Speaker 3: Me and Kaya napped. Everybody else just kind of sat around.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was very eventful. How about you.
Speaker 2: Did you get any presents? Do they write you cards? Yes?
Speaker 3: Ramsey like wrote me some cards.
Speaker 2: Apparently your favorite food is a salad hers per your That was hilarious.
Speaker 4: I bet everybody else was writing salad, so she put probably salad like Ramsey, you know it's French fries.
Speaker 2: Duh.
Speaker 3: The best is I can't cook and the answers were the cooking is just great.
Speaker 2: The bagel thing that happened though, Emmy that year that was that that'll be forever the story like my favorite story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like just flowers and moon pies. What I really like moon pies. So they got me moon pies.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: It's like a dessert pie. Oh yeah, it's really random.
Speaker 2: I know, is it like a pie crust?
Speaker 3: No, it's like I'll show you later a moonpie.
Speaker 2: Who knew there's friends there for fifteen years, never knew.
Speaker 3: I got like a bag of moon pies.
Speaker 2: Was great, a moon pie.
Speaker 3: They're so good.
Speaker 2: Interesting. What about you? Well, my boyfriend is in England. Well he like he was in England during Mother's Day and it was so cute because about a week ago before Mother's Day he was up in Jason's room and they were being super secret. I'm like, what are you guys doing? And I didn't even think of it. I mean, like, nothing, nothing, nothing, because I'm like, in my mind, I wouldn't even think that it would have crossed his mind to do something m hm for me, And so I didn't think anything. And then when he facetimed because he's so sweet, like he's like he wants to FaceTime to have the kids every time, but he's like, hey, can I Julie take take me and like jace up to your room like away from mommy for a second. I'm like, what are you guys doing? And this is now the day before Mother's Day, so I'm like, Okay, this is cute, but also like not you know how like we get our hopes up thinking it might be.
Speaker 3: Yep, like he's not thinking about he's thinking about it.
Speaker 2: He's not thinking about it. But it was just one of those things because remember how like the few years before, I've said, like my exes never wished me happy Mother's Day, nor like done anything for the kids. And every year I make the kids do birthday stuff for him, Christmas, Father's Day things like always like do a card for them. And it's like I know a lot of divorced parents that don't wish the other person. But I'm like you again, you don't have to wish me a happy birthday or whatever. But like for me, KB coming in strong, but for me, I was like for I'm the mother of like your children, you know what I mean? Like I think it's respectful to wish your person happy Mother's Day or happy Father's Day, you know. And so for the past, this would be the third year that he didn't, and I was just kind of like embracing, ready.
Speaker 4: For it, but hate not to stop you. But also it's teaching the kids, thank you. Yeah, he's teaching the kids too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that for share, I didn't want to be right in Father's Day because I was like you, like, you know, I had my own thoughts of.
Speaker 3: Like him helping the kids do it for you, right, yeah, but I'm like.
Speaker 2: Let's write daddy a Father's Day card, you know. So whatever. Cut to this year, I got a text and I thought that was very sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sweet.
Speaker 2: He texted me and said Happy Mother's Day, thank you for being incredible mom. And I was like, you have no idea how much this text means to me. And he was just like, well, you have no idea how much it means that you're like a great mom. And so I was just like and it was like this moment I was I was driving home from church when he sent me the text, and I was just like, this is cool, this is like, this feels like okay, it's taken three years, but like your family, there were like respectful yeah you know, and he's he's there with me now, which I like appreciate. And on top of that, Alan sent me flowers from the kids he had. He got them like presents for me. It was like the sweetest thing ever, like cards. They all wrote me cards, and I was just like it was just it just it was like that was the sweetest thing I was. I did not expect him to do that. Wasn't he wouldn't even think. But I was like, how sweet was that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: I like to be thought of. I mean, full time mom guys, it's exhausting. Yeah, did you already cover in laws? No? Okay, great, I got a hot topic because I'm a pop culture one. No, I just mean she wants to day Oh no, But I mean I got a message from his mom, like you know, like all the moms and I get so that's kind of my thing. What is the I guess? Okay, so, hi, hi, Hi, welcome in so this. I think week thirty six is when I get extra spicy. Okay, okay, don't worry. I won't choose ice in your ear. I'll just collect that. That looks really good, so good. Anything with crushed ice is like magical. So this is my question for both of you because I actually was like gonna text it to you, and I was like, nope, I'm gonna save it for the podcast, hoping we would touch on Mother's Day. So two weeks ago, I send my mom and his mom both this like thoughtful succulent planner, both individual to their personalities. My mom likes frogs, so she got this like cute, rustic little toad filled with succulents, and he's precious with a totally love you moment, you know. His mom gets this like birch shape, like birch heart shaped planter with succulentce you know, just trying to give them something that's not just flowers whatever, just something cute, whatever. And I sent it ahead of time so that I wouldn't forget pregnancy brain is real, So okay, so know that. And then also I feel like mothering is kind of this like pay it forward continuum of like I would hope that when I am a grandmother, I'm going to pour into love on Mother's Day because I'm going to say, like you're in the thick of it, you know, like we are in the height of mothering right now. Our in laws, our mother in laws, and our moms are in the coasting piece. We're adult children and we're raising kids. So it was around noon on Mother's Day, one o'clock Michigan and Indiana time, right when I put on snapped on Oxygen channel, when I texted both my mom and his mom and was like, happy mother because I had yet to hear anything. And I'm like, am I, it's okay, you guys, please I mean this. I know I'm spicy, but I do mean I'm ready to receive. I just left Amy the therapist. I'm feeling in a receiving mode of like criticism. I was like, am I wrong to think that? Like? I mean, I you guys, we all had we had text exchanges. By eight am that day, I had text exchanges with two of my other girlfriends, like you know, And I thought, and no one sent me anything. That's fine, either of the moms. All day. No didn't send me like a gift or a card or anything, which so totally whatever. Everybody's out of state and no big deal. But I thought, Man, it wasn't until after one pm Eastern Standard time that I received something from them saying, and it's because I sent them saying Happy Mother's Day. Then I got a Happy Mother's Day back, and I was like, I think, I think my opinion is going to be different than Kats, so I'll go first. I personally like, my my ex in law does not need to send me a text. Having said that, it's so thoughtful that she does every single year and I appreciate it every single year. And also I have always sent two to people like and I would be offended if my mother or I wouldn't be offended if my in law didn't, but that's my ex in law, but if it was like a new in law, like, yeah, that would that hurt my feelings. Well, I'm just a little like, what are y'all up to by one piece before?
Speaker 4: If I'm being honest, I've never thought about it that way, Like.
Speaker 3: I've never that's kind of what I was hoping. I've literally never.
Speaker 4: Thought that my mom should send me a text first telling me Happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what I'm That's why.
Speaker 4: I'm like thinking because I'm like, because in my mind, that's my job because she's the mom, and then it's my kid's job because I'm their mom.
Speaker 3: I've just literally never thought about it that way. So I'm not saying either is right or wrong.
Speaker 2: I just wonder what your thoughts were, because I was, like, I felt a little lake so I can't. I am. I don't give a lot of weight to the hormone shifts in my body, but there are times where I need to get a little objective and go okay. Probably wouldn't matter as much if I wasn't so full chalk to the brim with like hormones and almost to baby time.
Speaker 4: Well, I also think for you, you are just so and I'm not saying I'm not, but you're way more thoughtful than I am when it comes to stuff like that, So you really expect Like I didn't send them things a week before.
Speaker 2: I only did that my own defense, just so I wouldn't have to forget and then have to pay rush shipping for both.
Speaker 3: Well that's fair. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I have truly never really thought about it that way. I mean, I get the happy Mother's Day back. I guess I'd have to go back and look and see who says it first. I really don't even know.
Speaker 2: And my best friend in Michigan. It has an ex mother in law, and that ex mother in law gave her a card and said like, thank you for mothering these kids the way you do.
Speaker 3: But that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, that's extra sweet and she doesn't so I just was like, well, maybe I'm off from like wishing that that was something that was said to me. I mean, I will say this, the boundaries are up. I don't. I no longer host anyone on Mother's Day because I got tired of that too.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think that that.
Speaker 4: I think that if if I received that, I'd be like, wow, that was so thoughtful. I mean, and I would think that that's great and amazing. Anyone would take that.
Speaker 3: I just haven't.
Speaker 2: I think my mom did say like a paragraph. I mean, you're really proud, I know, but I just so I don't want it to be I just I don't know why. I just really was like, I wonder if I'm the only one that just like waits for like the people that have mothered me, and I think you just want to also feel like I think it's the same thing with like my ax, like the acknowledgment of like what will we do you know, it's like that's and there's certain people that you want to hear that from, and that was, you know, for me, it was my ax, Like I for some reason I just really needed that, like thank you, you know, because I'm like, I don't think he realizes how much I do, you know, so it was nice to be like, oh, thank you. I actually had to good to hear that he said that to you. Yeah, it makes me a little like a sweefy with him. But Hannah, what was your question regarding that this actually kind of ties in perfectly?
Speaker 1: So I'm sure you guys are all aware of how many children. Nick Cannon has twelve children and he's got six baby mamas. So for Mother's Day this year, he said he wanted to do something different and write each mother of his kids a personalized Mother's Day card to like let them all know how much they mean to him. But he said in doing that, some of the cards got mixed up between the mothers and they received a card for that was meant for a different mother. So he had some mother of his children reading his feelings towards another mother for her Mother's Day card because it all got mixed up.
Speaker 2: First of all, that's a lot of writers cramp because six baby Mamas. I'm going to just go really artistry on this and I'm going to call myself out on it. It just sounds like an assistant set it out and it's just lazy, like sometimes like ka, I'm like, hey, can you send his person flowers? Like I should unlazy myself in those moments and send the person flowers and write them something.
Speaker 3: But surely he wrote them.
Speaker 2: But if you do that, you should he should do the like, yeah, if you're going to do it, do it. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, write it out and send it.
Speaker 3: To that next time.
Speaker 2: Please. It also sounds like he could be trying to get himself like a reality TV show, because this is a tea up for the Baby Mama mix up. It's not a bad publicity thing for it to get out that he mixed up his Baby Mama cards because everyone's already wondering how does he manage this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like somebody just.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a good publicist to me or the assistant. I think one of the mamas is on selling something, right, is she?
Speaker 3: I honestly have no idea.
Speaker 2: I believe one of the baby mamas. Is I don't get selling Sunset and I right, I don't know. I don't want to make that up.
Speaker 1: Hannah, isn't there, Yes, Bree Testy, I can't tell you she season right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she's so, I'm like, I don't know. And also he said he doesn't show Mariah's or his kids with Mariah. Right, there's he says there's a balance between So that'd be that'd be for me like Luca Night Show.
Speaker 3: That would confused, And that's like, wait, who do I have to put a herd on their face?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who gets an emoji face? And who gets a regular Well, I can tell you all sorts of ways to avoid what Nick Cannon's going through, But I wonder if he like wants that though it sounds like probably like a lot of baby mamas and kids. I mean, I'm hope baby boy to say he's aiming for it. Hannah, did I say something in the breakdown about Robert de Niro? Yes, you did. Let's check another baby topic.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh that Robert de Niro just announced that he had his seventh kid at the age of seventy nine.
Speaker 2: His oldest child is what fifty fifty one and he has four grandchildren. I like that we're all like waiting for the first person to say something. So do we know? Let me start with logistics, because you know that's where I like to start. Do we know if he made the baby or if the baby was like? Did he take his like? Did he actually ejaculate inside the vagina? Well? I could definitely ejaculate. Again, I didn't think that's what you were going to say. What else? What other like term? Scientifically? No, that's very scientific. I thought we were going to go a little more late. Sorry. Did he stick his penis girls? Please? And then shower her with some life? Okay? Did he shower her naturally? Or was it like a IVF situation?
Speaker 3: Do we know?
Speaker 2: We I don't know. I do not believe he has right now, let's get de narrow on the line. I mean, did how old is the girl? And are they married? That he actually didn't even name them baby mama. I think it was his co host said that her name was. I think it's Tiffany Chen. I'm not sure how old she is.
Speaker 3: Let me look, I think.
Speaker 2: He was married for quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Hey, quite a bit.
Speaker 2: She's Scottish. Did I just turn Scottish in did indeed, I don't know who I am now, I'm Australian.
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all are so caught up on how this baby was made. But how do you feel about him being a seventy nine year old dad?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it's quite fair to the child, if I'm honest, okay, because I just don't know the longevity there and how much memory making they get with their seventy nine year old dad. Yeah, that makes me a little sad for the child. I just need to know.
Speaker 3: But I mean, can it'll make babies at seventy nine.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing conflicting reports that the Daily Mail thinks she's forty five.
Speaker 2: Good for her, so maybe iv yeah, well on behalf of geriatric moms everywhere. It could not ivy up as well. It's true.
Speaker 3: Go either way.
Speaker 2: I I agree. I will agree with you on the on the age of the kid. That's sad knowing that they're not going to have let's see, well if he lives until he's ninety ten mm hmm. Yeah. So but still like that is you know, that's that's that's going to be hard for the kids. So I agree with that. Also, I just wonder like, why would you want to start over at that age? I think that's why I need to know logistics because I'm like, was it or.
Speaker 4: Maybe she just wanted you know, maybe she really wanted a kid, hadn't had kids. I mean, there's so many things we don't know about it, like maybe she just couldn't have children and she really wanted kids and you know.
Speaker 2: And she loves him, yeah, and she gets to have a piece of him forever, which yeah, it is. I think I think a special making something with someone to maybe too something together. Then it's a beautiful thing. Makes me very spicy on the podcast or the person that helps you make it makes which one? Is it? Today? It's just me? Yesterday was a different story. Moving on, Okay, next, Okay, next topic.
Speaker 1: Is Hayley Bieber, who's talking about how she wants to start a family, but that she's scared because of how people have so much to say about her husband, Justin Bieber and about her friends that she can't imagine hearing what people would say and make comments about their child, and so she just kind of broke down in an interview recently, saying how scared she was to have them because of that reason, and I want to know your guys' thoughts, Like Jen, I know you've raised kids kind of in the spotlight and how you handle that.
Speaker 2: So I definitely understand her fear around that because people are nasty. I remember when people were talking making negative comments about Julie's speech like that made me so upset because obviously you want to defend your kid, and then when someone's making fun of your child, it sends you to a different level of like, you know, that's just that's not okay. Having said that, that would never stop me from having kids, Like it would. I would just not show them as much if it was something that But that's when I just go, Okay, people are just mean and or some people are mean, and yeah, I mean I again, I get the fears, I get the anxieties, but it would never stop me from Like being a mom is like the one thing I've always wanted and always have known that I've wanted. It wouldn't stop me. I feel like Hayley's at the beginning stages of trying it on in her brain. She's young, She's like what twenty six, Yeah, like she's plenty of time. But I remember, like we didn't. I didn't post a picture of loves. I wasn't sure how much I wanted to share of love when she was born at first, because the world is a little sassy, So I didn't for like almost three months, show a picture of her face. I would just show like her little toes or whatever. And I remember then it started people were starting to speculate something was wrong with her face, and I was like, oh, no, her face is actually fine. She's quite beautiful. It just they started to think, and then that started to bother me. I just think there's a level you get to when you're just like, this is my baby. And I mean, I think we've all struggled at some point with like how much do we share?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Do we share their faces? Do we share their days? Do we show you know, like do we even show the outside of our house? Like everything? All of that, And I can't imagine being at their level. But it feels sweet to me because I think she's trying it on, because she really is starting to get into that mode. Yeah, and I will say one thing, like the people will say, like I show more attention to Jolie is not happy. But for a while there, she didn't want to be on my camera. Like I could tell that like her show more attention to or just started to Jace, oh okay, and that like I wasn't showing Jolie as much, and like Jolie didn't look happy. And but I what I started to notice was like when I would film, like I could tell like she would shift a little bit, so I'd be like, hey, baby, do you not want mommy to So I just I would kind of stopped filming her as much as I'm like, I want to respect wherever she's at with liking the camera or not. Well, now she's like, mommy, put this out, like I want to film, Like Mommy, I want to just like you know, like record me or whatever. So now she's like all about it. So I'm like okay. But then people were like, oh, you're a bad mom because you're just showing. I'm like, no, she just doesn't want to be on there, and I'm not gonna I don't need to say that, you know, So I'm like, I just don't even care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So well, and I think they'll well, first of all, I think that she could obviously choose to not show her children like we talked about. But It's interesting because they do go through stages. I don't, you know, have hardly any followers. And Cayden is fourteen, and he has started asking me to.
Speaker 3: Take photos down.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, because kids follow me and they see it and they'll like, you know, say stuff. So I'm like absolutely, and so now I you know, I ask permission excellently, messed up and posted one if emmy I wasn't supposed to, but then she let me keep it up. But now I just basically ask them because they go through stages, you know, And I just think you have to respect that. But I think that if she's worried about it, just don't show them and just keep them out of the well.
Speaker 2: And I think there's a lot of celebrities that actually do a really great job of raping them up, Like I mean, Jennifer Garner's done an amazing job. I think it's also because she doesn't allow our kids on social media. Yeah, Kristin Cavalieri doesn't. Christen does a great job. Yeah, she's always shows the emojis. I think there's a lot of people that can do it without Now they get followed crazy. But I'm trying to think of someone else who I mean there's I feel like there's a lot of selebrities so many, Yeah, can be protective of their kids because I don't think paparazzi are actually allowed to shoot. There's something with kids. I think there's something that just passed her too, So like I think there's a way too like that they can't so.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think it maybe it's hard for her. I don't follow her, but does she show a lot of her life.
Speaker 2: I don't follow her Dailey.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and that may be harder scroll because there's like you know, other celebrities.
Speaker 2: I think it's usually kind of older friends with that would probably like she's a Kardashian friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're not gonna show if.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they're a very public family, so I wonder if that sparks something too.
Speaker 4: Maybe, But I mean I don't think that anyone's gonna you know, if you let it know, and I don't think anyone would post anything. But yeah, I mean I think if she's someone that shows a lot, you know, kind of like you do Janna, then you have to really think about that. Like, but if you're like a Jennifer Garner who probably doesn't do much on social media anyway, it's kind of easy, Like I don't do a whole lot.
Speaker 2: I just wonder if she sees the influence like Kardashians share so much, right, But I couldn't like the only the only kid out of Kardashians. I could go, oh, it is one of Courtney's in one of Kim's. Everyone else.
Speaker 3: I couldn't maybe older ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe uh uh uhl Kylie Courtney Chloe's. But I could pick out chloe interests because it looks so much like Tristan. Yeah, but like all those like I would never Yeah, I couldn't like, well, that's like if she would think that's the standard. Maybe.
Speaker 4: I mean, at one point Courtney wasn't showing them I remember years ago, but then she started to again.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's I have been asked. So I do ask Jolie all the time now because I'm like, fay very sure. But now she like likes it now, she's I think one of her friends is like doing TikTok stuff because she's showing me like a dance or whatever. I'm like, what, yeah happening. Yeah, I feel I was like, but she don't get social media. That's right, I will do that. Not happening. Okay, this one's my favorite. I love this one.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see that Martha Stewart is on the cover of Sports Illustrated at the age of eighty one.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for this. I've never been more obsessed with the cover. And I think she's untouched. Oh wow, I don't. Yeah, I'm sorry you don't like it. I like it, but I don't believe that that's untouched. She does claim that, correct, I mean I hope, like, yes, I mean, anyone could look as good as that at eighty one, guys, I don't look as good as that at forty one. No, same, Yeah, but you gotta think I.
Speaker 4: Mean, she looks great. I think it's amazing, she said. I just I am not so sure that I believe it's untouched.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Martha.
Speaker 2: Well, then I started to wonder, like, maybe it is untouched on the edit side, but maybe what we've done to get the perfect photo, maybe she just paris filtered it because it's still technically untouched.
Speaker 1: I believe she touches my selfies that day and was talking about how great the lighting was, which listen, if you.
Speaker 2: Think it good lighting light at eighty one. I think it's great that I love. I love what Martha Stewart has been able to do from going to basically jail. I mean, she had an amazing career. She was like my hero. Then she goes to jail. I know, but then she like is friends with Snooped is still killing it, like, I mean, she's still so respected. I I love it. The Star Sports Illustry. I wonder if the didn't she have beef with Blake Lively. I don't know, No, I feel like she had beef if she doesn't look eighty one though I can say that like I definitely not. I know that we keep getting older, but you know how sometimes people freeze brain like kids and older people stay that way. Like I assume I'm getting older and they never age. I didn't realize she was eighty one.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that that's the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: If makeup and lighting, I promise you could look at that much. I know if Janna has taught me anything, what good lighting and good makeup? We're looking we're currently to narrate what's happening. We're currently looking at Martha's cover. I believe it I do.
Speaker 3: I mean the angle and.
Speaker 2: Saggiar boob. I'll say that, yes, yeah, definitely, three cheers for a sag year boom.
Speaker 3: I like, she amazing. I'm not judging. I mean I would do anything to look like that. I'm not. Yeah, I just I'm not sure she.
Speaker 2: Was feeling herself too. You can tell I'm here for that here. Yeah, okay, I'm sorry. That's tricky. So now Kay has pulled up some footage of.
Speaker 3: Her from a podcast, and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the question. Would you just rather her not have said it's edited not touched? Oh?
Speaker 3: I would have wanted her to. I mean, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't have a beef with it, but if asked, I would want her to be honest about it or just not talk about it at all.
Speaker 2: There is stuff that you can do, though, like that would make it not It would make it untouched, meaning not photoshopped. But doesn't mean that she wasn't.
Speaker 3: I hear you that.
Speaker 2: There's like the creams and things that you can put on, like your neck and everything. When my makeup, I look like I'm ten years old, ten years younger, because she like makes me glow when you do up. I'm like, yeah, let's take another picture.
Speaker 3: Either way, even if you do stuff to.
Speaker 2: It, I think she's feeling good there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't care if she did stuff to it. I do not care. Like if I'm eighty one, I'm gonna be on the cover. Let's do a little here, let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, forty one, you can still if you need to. Fair. Yeah, Paris is not a filter, by the way, It's a swipe. It's a glow, a glow, it's a light. It is a glow. I mean I've I've stopped using the Thinner Nose Bigger lip Ones nineteen eighty seven on some of the archive ones like looks well, Bramer, Yeah, And I'm like, you got anything else, Hannah.
Speaker 1: Last topic, rumors about Tom Brady and Kim Kardashian are dating.
Speaker 2: No, I do not think they're dating. I don't think they're dating. I think that is just I mean awesome if they're I just don't see them together whatsoever. We see rumored to be with rees Like, no, not that either, he's going to be with some I just I don't think I see him with just like a younger, uh, influencer a model. Guys, I'm gonna say something wildly unpopular, go for it. I don't think Tom Brady's hot. I don't either.
Speaker 3: I don't really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh good, Well we know who your type is and he's back on the market. So sad you could readbound. Damn it, there's Nick. We're married again.
Speaker 3: We're back to I feel so bad for him.
Speaker 2: You really missed your window opportunity. Your single windows did not align with Kostner. Yeah, I just didn't think. I don't think Tom is that hot, and not that Tom has to be hot to day Kim. He's going to get someone just like I just have never stunding and he's a Michigan guy. He is. I also know well side story of someone that he tried to get into someone's DMS, so no knowing that, I was like that tracks oh the type that he was. I was like, that makes sense because someone was like, is friends with him and said, yeah, he was asking me about my friend and slid into this person's DM. I was like that, will that makes sense?
Speaker 4: That's not the type. Yeah, it doesn't seem like it interesting. Well, I feel like he makes something out of every anything.
Speaker 2: So well he is free though to like he's a free agent pun intended. I could see them hooking up. Sure, it's interesting. It's a lot of teeth and it's a lot of butt. I just want to say out loud, there's just some dominant caricatures or features that would just it's a lot happening there. For me, it's a big white billboard coming in hot and then there's just like a lot of ass. I just don't know what there's certain things Kristen can say. I'm a logistics girl. I still need to know of de naro. Well, we'll just never know. On that note, you need to get on top of it. Pun intended. How long is your maternity leaf we were talking about it, I mean, is your official. I think my maternity leave is going to be until you deem me safe to be back on the air. What do you mean? I just mean like like you might be like, honey, let's keep you off of recorded podcast. So we've dealt with hormonal Kristen and we love her just the same. I wish my husband would listen to this podcast. Okay, we're going to talk about emotional Kristin as much. I think it's good to be honest with your spouse about what you're feeling, what you need, what you what you think, what you need, what you feel. Yep mm hmm, So go do that, everybody. He's fine, Everything is fine. I'm just if anyone has a direct line to Robert de Niro, let us know. We would like to know more about his direct line. Okay, bye bye by