Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky.
Speaker 2: It's the Bobby Bones pre show. Here's your hotes, Bobby Bone. We're ready to start to day.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So that puts me in a pretty good mood. I will say that if you're you're hearing this, this is before we go on the air with today's show. We do if we have some time, we do pre and then we come on after and do post. I feel like we feel two different ways because before this we're all like charged up and sleepy, yes, and but good in a good way. Like we're still little sleepy, but we're charged up. When we get loose afterwards, sometimes we're dead like we're tired. It's not only did we do in the show. Amy and I are doing countdowns, we're doing commercials. We're barely bathroom breaks. It's not Arkansas Keith that the mill tired, but our brains start to get a little jumbled because we've been doing eighty things at once.
Speaker 4: So don't discount your tired. Don't compare it to others.
Speaker 2: I think this is I think it's physical lay versus a little bit of mental exhaustion. I do think there's a bit of a difference, but I mean, that's why you're gonna hear two versions of this on this show. I think when we do this, we're a little more active. Okay, I got a lot of stuff. I don't know where we want to start here. I want to start with the list of country stars that were born rich and some who were born growing up poor, only because we talked about this recently where I was talking about how much easier it would be to move to town to do a creative art acting music if you have like mom and Dad's moneysh oh, they say, question, yeah, because you have not even a safety net to fall on. You have money to get you through hard times where some artists have to like work two or three jobs and there's a grind. Now it seems much easier on surface to come from a rich family and do it. And I think, to me, who doesn't, that's like, oh man, that'd been in the dream. But I don't feel like that's complete accurate, because I think there is a certain need and hunger that someone that has to survive has and develops that someone who doesn't doesn't. And I think, and now I've had this theory for a long time. I think when I wrote my second book, and it's not really like some great theory. It's going to be used for generations. But I would talk about everyone's born at different depths of a hole. And I have my depth. I was born. I got to climb out to get back to even. Some people are born on a hill when it comes to resources and access, and some are born in a hole. There are people that were born way below me in the hole. There are some that were born above me but still in the hole. And you have to work to get back to even. But by the time you get back to even, you are so much stronger and so much more equipped than anybody else that's already up on the hill. You've developed so many skills, not education, and there's a difference because rich people can get it, go to a nice college and maybe they care, maybe they don't. But because of necessity, you've had to develop so many skills, traits, attitudes that you can't get unless you went through the struggle. And I think there's real, real, real, real value there. And I would be very resentful and be like, oh, I grew up home, and then it's like, God, dang, I'm so lucky that I grew up poor in so many ways because I add nothing to lose, and when you have nothing to lose, it's like throw it all out there and see what happens. And so when I read this study study they went and found people that are rich and poor. I do look at some people that are rich and like, man, that'd be kind of cool, just have much of money, have to worry about paying the bills, waiting tables at the same time. But then it's like, man, the people that come from nothing are the ones that freaking go hard and end up being massive, massive success because even when they get big success like that doesn't leave them. And I just think I was like the bottom of the hole, trust masking and crap. I ain't the bottom of the hole. I at the bottom of the hole even you know, even where I grew up, or like I went to Haiti change my whole life, like I wasn't poor, that's poor. Yeah, but also they were much happier because some they don't know. Yeah, yeah, I mean it's like we get thoughts in our heads. The thoughts aren't what makes us happier, said, it's the thinking about the thoughts that sometimes can make us happier. Sad I guess where anxiety comes in. That's where comparison comes in. So thoughts, we can't help. The thinking about it is where we get ourselves in trouble. But I have the list, and it's kind of funny.
Speaker 5: Are these country artists are just all kinds of artists?
Speaker 2: These are all country artists.
Speaker 5: So can we guess? Like you say the artist, and we guess.
Speaker 2: I think you'll get it. I think it's pretty easy. But I like it and I'll I allow it all right. Some are so easy. Dolly Parton no poor, Yeah, poor. Her family was so poor when Dolly was born. They pay the doctor with the sack of corn mill. She is the fourth to twelve children.
Speaker 5: That's old school.
Speaker 2: That's poor school. Not just old school. That's like, you know what, you grew up in a very rural poor town, and I think when you grew up in a very rural poor town as well, which I grew up in a rural poor not like Dolly's town, Severeville.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like if you look at Mountain Pine, Arkansas, I think like seventy percent of the populations under poverty level. It's about what it was for us too. But we didn't know. The thing is we didn't know the difference. Like, it wasn't like we're all walking around with our pockets out of our pants going like we're all poor. We didn't know the difference. You just lived how you lived, and that was normal until you got out a little bit and you're like, oh, I about that. I kind of sucked. I never went to the dentist. Tell my twenties. Dolly Partner was born in a one room cabin on the banks of the Little Pigeon River, Pittman Center, Tennessee. Fourth to twelve children. Okay, next Darius Rucker.
Speaker 5: Poor, I don't know, poor, go rich.
Speaker 2: He grew up in a three bedroom house with his mom, grandma, two aunts and fourteen kids. Wow, and his dad bailed on him. And in the Bobby cast, I encourage you guys, like, if you're looking for something to listen to, there's a Darius Rutger Bobby cast. It's an hour long. It's one of the only two or three I've ever cried in myself. I think just because it was I related so much where his dad left. He didn't know his dad dad lived in the same town. Happened to me too, And when he started to make his dad popped up. It like gave me like chills in the back of my neck, not in a good or a bad way, but like, oh my god, I never thought anybody would have a story that I felt like so close to type thing. Yeah, Darius grew up pretty tough. Imagine that fourteen kids?
Speaker 5: Yea, my mom had thirteen brothers sisters.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, man, that is a beat up vagina, right.
Speaker 6: You know I've thought about that my grandma. You thought my grandma, you think thirteen kids? Like that's that's that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot, right, Like I get eleven eleven? Is it like water slide?
Speaker 7: I have to do it to be described as beat up? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, well, yeah, I mean if I vomited a whole lot, I'd have a beat up throat. You would like after a while, like if I spent a whole night, two nights. When I get a back, my throats beat up and it hurts, and it's like, yeah, maybe they were all I don't take the turn back, but I understand the sensitivity and that thanks they were all natural.
Speaker 8: Yes, because my dad had like ten in his family, but only seven like his mom took in three kids.
Speaker 2: Don't you wish the woman could choose if it came out of a vagina or a butthole, because it would probably not. No, just saying if you got to there's like a choice and they're like, oh, you're gonna have a baby. I've never thought of this in my life yet, but I'm just thinking what I think that see, like take turns if you want it.
Speaker 7: It's right that I want to vomit it up.
Speaker 5: Oh that would be.
Speaker 2: Out of choke and die.
Speaker 5: You mention the taste.
Speaker 2: I don't think they can fit out of your throat. You can fit out the butthole. Yes, they can put full fists in butthole.
Speaker 4: Baby's a lot bigger than butad.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying like that, but I'm saying, the butthole stretches, Ok. But that's that's what that is. The buttle stretches. So so can't choose my ear, Amy's picking every hole. Like like I'm just saying, what if like one is heard and you have another one? If you're a dugger, Yeah you can choose. Yeah, Like you're still like you're like Doc, i think I'm gonna go with the butthole this time, like that would be or you could pass it over to your husband somehow like throw and he has to have it come out of his butthole. It's not going to come out of the p hole.
Speaker 5: No chance, no chance. Too small, Oh boy.
Speaker 8: So if now we can pass it over the husband, then we can. We can have it out of the throat because.
Speaker 2: Like Amy, you don't want to taste that, but I don't. It's not going to fit out of your throat. It can fit out of the husband's butthole.
Speaker 5: You get I don't want it bones.
Speaker 7: Do you get it over there?
Speaker 5: You can't. A baby that big can't come out of your buttle.
Speaker 2: You're acting like coming out of the vagina, coming out of the butthole.
Speaker 4: It's not that far.
Speaker 7: It's in proximity.
Speaker 2: Even in proximity, very good. They're also right by each other.
Speaker 5: Have been married for a long time.
Speaker 2: You do know?
Speaker 5: Do you understand?
Speaker 9: Do you.
Speaker 2: Married? How wide will the butthole stretch?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Google it, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not Google.
Speaker 5: It's a baby's head. Well, they said the centimeter, I would say yes that it could fit that.
Speaker 7: Well, when are you ready when you hit for.
Speaker 2: For science, Mike, type for science, of course, for science. How far can a an anus stretch.
Speaker 5: Boy, you're going to get all sorts of ads.
Speaker 2: Now the human anus. Okay, so this is before damage, because the vagina gets damaged, it does, right, it does, so before damage, it can stretch up up to seven inches before it even starts to have any sort of Yeah, think about that boom whoa. So tell me a baby can't come out of that because it's gonna get damaged.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. They can target you now on different things. A raccoon can squeeze into a butthole.
Speaker 2: If a raccoon can go in, you can almost get two raccoons up your butthole.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you that is the best fun fact Friday I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: It's the greatest save several anal stretching. So sorry, severe anal stretching can damage the muscles. But again, that's what and I'm sorry it sucks for you ladies. That happens. What happens to your vagina. Obviously they sew it up. Man, they have to cut it. It's like cut the hole, cut the hole. Your dude's yelling it mm hmm. So that's my point.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine two raccoons.
Speaker 4: I can't either, dude.
Speaker 2: Hold on but everybody pause for a second and imagine it.
Speaker 5: No, not doing imagine it?
Speaker 2: Not No, he imagined it.
Speaker 5: I imagine I thought about that.
Speaker 2: I know he did. Next up, Kane Brown.
Speaker 5: Rich rich.
Speaker 2: Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 5: No? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Caine tough childhood. Really that's why him and I became friends early on. Uh he was even like homeless at times, like moving around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just copied that he's answer.
Speaker 5: I thought that I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Taylor Swift rich, Yeah, very rich, very rich, very rich. Her dad was a spot stock broker at Merrill Lynch. He like put seven figures into her career. Wow, which is great, Which is what I would do too for my kid, good good return. Doubt I'd buy a record deal on a couple of records, a couple of what are those for a couple of highly trained raccords? Don't you worry about that? Next up, Hank Williams Junior rich.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an odd rich because his dad, who his dad died at twenty seven. Ye, Hank Senior left a lot of royalties behind.
Speaker 7: Oh that makes sense, I know.
Speaker 2: So you would think, but not because it's some crazy blue collar business, but because his dad, and I bet you he wished that he wouldn't have been rich because that meant his dad would have still been alive. Yeah, although he'd still eventually gotten the money. But that's one of those where it's like, dang, he had to lose his dad to get that money. That kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: So Hank Senior wasn't rich when he died.
Speaker 2: Hank Senior. I'm sure he had some money, but I mean, think about the lifestyle of being twenty seven, twenty eight driving a car to all these places. Yeah, and who even knows who got money? Then there wasn't like a real system. You'd show up and you get paid upfront to do shows.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, el King rich.
Speaker 2: Rich rich David Ropschneider. But I mean, I guess I hate each other because I've seen a couple of articles like they're not even trying to get the relationship back together. Okay, I get a couple more. Dave Haywood, lady A.
Speaker 8: Like, why why do I think of dentists in my mind?
Speaker 5: Let's go rich?
Speaker 2: Good job. So Dave Haywood, you never know it, kindest and nicest guy. That doesn't mean rich people can't be kind of nice. But his dad was and has been described as like the Bruce Springsteen of the dental world, like invented something like well like the guy like the cool and really like his dad invented.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was, and been to that thing that scrapes the plaque off r TEA.
Speaker 2: Not sure, just you just picked something there.
Speaker 5: So do you know who.
Speaker 4: Shorter one before?
Speaker 2: And he's also taller than you, which is weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's tall, but the other guy's real tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's weird. Of what I'm saying. It's like you would you see Charles stand next to day look at David little man he said, like, oh god, it's how about Johnny Cash?
Speaker 5: Poor?
Speaker 2: Poor? His parents were caught in farmers in Arkansas. At the age of five, he started picking cotton. Brother died he was young. Yeah, pretty tragic story, uh kid rock Yeah really really? Oh yeah. His whole thing is kind of a His story is kind of sod. He grew up in a six thousand square foot home on five acres a horse barn. His dad owned a premium car dealership, lived in Detroit. He grew up in suburb When you start to hear about it. They did a good job at that marketing. He got a good r person, got me a teeth widening method called the night Guard. Is what Dave Heywood's father invented. The cool thing about Dave, though, is he talks about it. He doesn't like run from it. He's not like, oh, you know, I made a couple hundred bucks on some plaque. He's like, no, it's very fortunate. My dad was a really good dentist and invented this thing, which is pretty cool anyway, Is that it? That's it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Tim McGraw.
Speaker 5: That database or he was, but he didn't up till.
Speaker 2: Late, so he didn't get any help from his biological dad, major League baseball player Tug McGraw. He was raised by his mom in a low income neighborhood. Didn't go until later, know, until later.
Speaker 6: Interesting, gosh and they look identical, Yeah they do, especially yeah gets older, It looks just like his dad. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think we have to go to the show now. So hold on, sirih, where can I get a couple of raccoons?
Speaker 10: For what.
Speaker 5: Don't Worry About series?
Speaker 2: I had to say it really quiet too, so it didn't actually pick up Okay, let's we're gonna go do the show. Not really where I expected to go with that segment. Yeah either, But imagine if you could choose. I think someone would choose like every third baby to come out of their butt, and I think that will be fair like you just like twist one nipple. And that's the sign. We're gonna choose the butt today.
Speaker 5: It is like the railroad. They switched the railroads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Okay, we're gonna play a mid role and we're gonna take a few hours off, but you'll hear us in just a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Next, it's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: We're back. Let's go through some voicemails. Here's Brian and.
Speaker 3: I'm a dad of five. I got three girls and two boys, and I tried Amy's trick when you want your kids to do something, instead of telling them, hey, don't do this, instead of saying, hey, you're really good at this. So my girls are messy. I had all the kids in the living room and I said, hey, girls, listen, I know you want to be clean. And as soon as those words came out of my mouth, the boys started dying laughing. They couldn't contain their laughter. So I tried it amy it didn't work. I'll give it another shot. Love you guys listen all.
Speaker 5: The time, repetition well, and the boys ruin everything. Boys can't be serious generally.
Speaker 2: Boys do that to everything.
Speaker 8: When you look at the boys and say, boys, I know you want to take this seriously exactly the show, baby, Ray give me the next one.
Speaker 11: I was just thinking about the weirdest thing that my mom has kept from when we were kids, and I was wondering what the show maybe has that they've kept from their kids that is super super weird, but it's sentimental and they just don't want to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so not hidden from them. That's how I interpreted that kept as then you have retained something from their life teeth, shoes, oh got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you have something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, their hair from their first haircut.
Speaker 2: Didn't you tell this because you want to like auction it off at some point?
Speaker 4: My wife for some reason has well, if they get famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's why I even know that, because like I want to sell their hair.
Speaker 4: If they get to be famous. I mean, you have that you know it sells for eighth strand sell it for five hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Even George Washington's hair now doesn't sell for five hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, yeah, so we have their hair.
Speaker 6: I guess I've kept their onesies, like we've kept their onesies and their like little hats that they came from the hospital with, like that's.
Speaker 2: It they use again or for posterity, no, just to like keep.
Speaker 5: Don't know what we're going to do with that.
Speaker 8: Amy, Yeah, I don't have anything from I mean my kids like got on at seven and ten when they came to America.
Speaker 7: Huh. I guess they were losing their teeth. But I didn't give me any of them. I have. My mom died.
Speaker 8: I got her jewelry box and inside of it was my baby teeth.
Speaker 5: She got him back from the tooth.
Speaker 7: My mom kept them all weird there.
Speaker 8: Well, I opened it up and I'm like, what are all the I was like, you know, jewelry, jewely jewelry teeth.
Speaker 5: I wonder how much she bought those for from the tooth.
Speaker 4: From the tooth, I wonder how much she pays for on the post show.
Speaker 7: Also, I found a letter I wrote.
Speaker 2: Seven year old podcast step Hit and Play with their Airy.
Speaker 8: Hey, did y'all call the tooth fairy?
Speaker 2: Did you have a name for you?
Speaker 5: Said?
Speaker 10: He?
Speaker 7: Yea, his name's ell you Neffer.
Speaker 2: I thought the fairy was a girl.
Speaker 5: I did too. What was yours named?
Speaker 2: Ell you nefferlu Neffer?
Speaker 5: Why was that?
Speaker 7: I don't know, that's what It's like a joke, like that joke. I thought that that's his name.
Speaker 2: El Effort. Huh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So when I wouldn't say dear tooth fairy, it's a dear l and he's.
Speaker 2: Looking at Mike's looking up tooth fairy real name?
Speaker 7: Something like that.
Speaker 2: There's a couple. There is rat on Cado Perez. It's a mouse in Spain who collects teeth from under pillows or glass.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 2: He French, Yeah, French speaking country is a fairy.
Speaker 7: What about from Alabama?
Speaker 12: Uh? There is.
Speaker 7: Marcus from Texas. But it was my grandma. What was the name again, Eli you nepher? Something like that.
Speaker 2: None of those who knows Southern traditions, bit odd l you.
Speaker 7: It's a great uncle of mine or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't see.
Speaker 6: He comes back and gets your teeth for his own from when he lost him, he replaces the kid.
Speaker 2: That's the legend of the Alabama too. You can start Alabama Marcus Elois. It doesn't matter. But it's like, yeah, in seventeen hundred's uncle Wilbur lost his teeth and he comes and gets them to put them to use them now for his own. So when you leave him, Uncle Wilbur, if you see a man in overalls, that's the Wilbur Faery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, that's not that's kind of a weird one. That's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't worry about kids here, but I'm gonna say something. If you have kids, turn it off and we'll get five seconds. One, two, three, four five. Never ever believe tooth fairy, never ever believe in Santa Claus.
Speaker 5: Hold on, you never did, not ever one, even when you're a baby.
Speaker 7: Baby, not baby baby.
Speaker 2: But why do you keep looking around?
Speaker 5: I I know, did you not hear him say turn your work.
Speaker 2: On the podcast and if you have kids, you can turn.
Speaker 5: Oh I get it. He still thinks he still believes.
Speaker 2: Oh lunchbox does yes, Oh no, oh no. This is why we can also talk about babies coming out of buttholes, because this is not the younger Demo is not listening to the podcast for the.
Speaker 6: Most part, but sometimes we listen to podcasts in our car and everyone's listening.
Speaker 2: Well, if you heard the butthole thing, you party changed it. I would say, yeah, never, probably not because it was like, why is I too smart? Probably because I wouldn't get stuff they can get money or presence. So I've been like, and if we did, if we got like one or two a year, I can swear to God, my grandma my mom didn't want to me thinking it's from Santa Claus. It was like they were like, my grandma went to spend sol security check and my mom did whatever to buy a gift.
Speaker 5: You know, I'll be real with you. I think that's a real thing.
Speaker 6: Like I get upset that Santa Claus gets all the credit when I work my butt off to get all these presents for my kids. So sometimes I'm just like, there's no Santa Claus. Guys, it's me like me and your mom.
Speaker 2: You don't say that.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 6: Though, like you know, I'm the one that bought all this stuff, but your mom's the one that went to the store and got it.
Speaker 5: She wrapped them all like you know, I want to say that, but then I'm like.
Speaker 6: No, Santa Claus did it. I felt that It's frustrating. I think we're giving this old fat man who eats cookies all the credit, who has a magic sleigh.
Speaker 2: You're angry. I think I think was a little different because they didn't want me to feel like they didn't care about me. And if I was only going to get one gift or two, yeah, they did wanted to be you know, guy, I didn't care because you could also go Santa Claus, I got these, and we got you these. I'm sure you do that, right, we do.
Speaker 5: But I want I mean, I've got them all you want to know.
Speaker 2: I hear you night, I need to get you.
Speaker 5: Don't feel like about lunchbox?
Speaker 2: No huh from mister wants credit all the time?
Speaker 5: Yea interesting?
Speaker 2: Give me Ray, give me her five?
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 13: I have a what's wrong with people? And so I heard this story about a young girl living in New York. Her large breed dog passed away in the home, and she lives in a high rise apartment, so she needs to go take it down to the veterinary office or wherever you go to drop that off. And so she puts it in a very large suitcase and brings it with her on the subway and someone asks her, well, what's in the suitcase and she kind of panics and she says laptop. They stole the suitcase thinking it was full laptops.
Speaker 12: What's wrong with people?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with people? That's weird though with people? Like why was she a shame that the dog was in the she panicked when they said what's in the bag? I would just be like, my dog died yesterday? Taking it to the vet?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe though that's so uncomfortable. You're so sad about it. You're actually like the panic wasn't like I'm going to trick them. It might have been panic, you're just emotionally like it's a I don't Panic doesn't always have to come from trying to deceive somebody.
Speaker 5: Okay, well what is the option?
Speaker 6: Like if your big dog dies, Like, how do you get it out of my apartment? How do you do that? I feel like there's a service, right, like can you come get my dog?
Speaker 5: It died?
Speaker 7: M friends?
Speaker 5: A bunch of friends carrying the dog.
Speaker 2: Thinking about that? No, I mean yeah, like a clothes basket and put a blanket over and carried out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean so she did with the luggage. It's a wee different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the freak out. I don't think it was anger. It's probably it might have been, but only from hurt. It's just like they asked, like I do whatever. It's not cocaine, right, Well, we should check you back for cocaine, then, sir, give me an el one.
Speaker 12: Ray, Hi, Bobby, I got a morning corny for Amy. What do witches get when the shoes are too tight? Candy corns?
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 12: I love the Show's good. My favorite segment is the mail Bag. Where has it been? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Great question. We still do it, it's just not called the mail bag anymore. I still reference it as the mailbag sometimes. But we got all this like people sit in a room and listen to the show and it's like ninety three percent great. But the thing, one of the things that came back from that research was people loved that segment, but they didn't have an identification that it was a segment. I would just say the mail bag. So the recommendation, well to me, to Mike and Scuba was let's figure out a name that maybe resonates a little more and so we sat in a room and we're like, I don't know, what do we call it the mystery mail bag? We called it someone with the anonymous inbox and then read wrote a song about it. It's the same mail bag. We just had to change the name a little bit, so hopefully people can remember that it's something that happens normally. That makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he still references the mailbag in the song, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Dan, all I close it up. We're close the mail bag. Yeah, give me all right.
Speaker 13: I've been listening to you guys for over twenty years and I'm just calling to say that we haven't done blind karaoke in a while.
Speaker 11: It's the segment.
Speaker 13: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: We love the segment too. There are a couple of things let's get into the weeds again on the show. Because of some rules and laws that have been passed over the past couple of years, we can't put music in the podcast because we will get sued. It's not just us thing. It is not just a company thing. Everywhere, it's everywhere. If it's licensed music and we're putting it in an on demand place, we can get sued. So even like our intros, even the mail bag, all this stuff. We have to write all the songs ourselves. So if we do blind karaoke, which we do on the air sometimes, which you can watch on YouTube only, we can't do it here because then we all go to jail, and I don't want that to happen to you, guys. We only have enough might to be all two of you out, and that's a tough decision.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It is two of us, yeah, Morgan and Amy and they be the rest.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, And so we still will do the segment occasionally, but we will not do it. We can't put it on the podcast, which sucks. And so a couple little things that we've changed that the broadcast doesn't seem much different, but the podcast might seem a little different. One no Music.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 2: Yesterday Tucker Wetmore was on. I'll use him as an example because it was one of the last ones. The Tucker Wetmore interview we did was probably twenty five or thirty minutes, I'm not sure. On the show. It was one segment, so if you were listening, it wasn't like there was half an hour of Tucker wet Moore. It was you learned some brief stuff about it and played a song learned by record, you know, boom out. So broadcast you aren't like, wow, it's a lot of interview happening. It was one segment and it was you know, we like to bring artists in and on the podcast though the interviews we put the whole thing up. So it may seem like wow, a lot of long interviews. It's not like that to the broadcast. It is like that to the podcast. And because we can't play we're just finding different ways and then and then playing song. Right, we can't play a song on the YouTube we can, but in the podcast. Another thing that's happening is unless we're talking specifically about country music, we don't get to play anything country music here. So it's also a way for us on the podcast to stay connected to country music by doing interviews with artists. Otherwise it almost is no connection at all because what you're hearing on the broadcast as songs, and that's even playing clips of songs, and we can't do that on the podcast. So you would listen to be like, do these guys even talk about country music anymore? So the way that we're able to still connect in that way is by doing artist interviews in longer form on the podcast way in the weeds.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't know that, and you weren't.
Speaker 2: You didn't need to you know that.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: You didn't I did, well, she smarter. Oh yeah, you got that emails.
Speaker 2: No email, no, no, she just used the brain now I'm kidding. So yeah, we've had to make some changes. It sucks. I really liked playing the music games and then they got on the podcast. Yes, that sucks, but YouTube you can still see a lot of that, any of the performances. One more voicemail, please.
Speaker 14: Hey Bobby, I'm going to the Pickleball World Championships in Dallas in November. Justin Moore and Morgan Evans are headlining it with a bunch of country stars, and there's a celebrity pickleball tournament going on, and I hear there's a few more people coming, and I was curious, One are you going to be in the celebrity pickleball tournament? And two who are the best pickleball players in the country music world?
Speaker 2: GCU g C g C g C GC. No, I will not be there. I didn't get invite it. I don't know what I'm gonna be doing there.
Speaker 7: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: G what is g good question?
Speaker 5: Oh g GQ good point.
Speaker 2: As you can tell. I just I've just made that out but didn't come through GQ Gqum. No, I have not been invited because I don't know editing. I wouldn't play music at that anyway. That's like a real thing, you know, they don't want to come.
Speaker 7: I thought he was asking.
Speaker 2: He did ask secondly if I was gonna get playing music, and no I'm not because I didn't get invited to play. So thanks for telling me there was a birthday party that one of my friends is having. I didn't get invited. That was the worst. Another kid, Hey, JR. John's on a birthday party. He is, when what's it's this Friday? But it's Wednesday now. I didn't get it. Oh so yeah, No, we did play. Eddie didn't play yesterday.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: We played yesterday again a little bit before the workout. Eddie came over and played for the first time a couple of days ago. Was pretty good. We talked about it here.
Speaker 5: Huh No, No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: Other show whistles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've talked about on whistles. I mean, yeah, the game is fun. I have fun playing it, but I'm not good yet.
Speaker 2: Eddie had never played.
Speaker 4: Did you have your own paddle?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a couple of paddles.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's different p I can't put him.
Speaker 2: Up and use them. Mind though, to be honest, I have a Dallas Cowboys paddle.
Speaker 4: Was it not very good?
Speaker 5: It's just different.
Speaker 2: It's not he played bad and think of it as a paddles problem.
Speaker 4: They have good paddles, so there's different types of paddles.
Speaker 2: Yes, kind of. But he would play bad and they go, it's the paddle. Let me switch the paddle wasn't a paddle, but then he would play good. Then think it was a good paddle. But it was only because he was getting better.
Speaker 6: I just haven't found the right paddle that could be it. Don't you feel like you have to have like find the right golf clubs, like you find the right.
Speaker 2: I'm not good enough for it to really matter even in golf and write golf enough. Yeah, you're right, but I think it's pretty good for somebody who's never played.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, thank you man.
Speaker 2: He at wants me read who plays played a bunch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you beat me like seven zero.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna do that all the time. I beat you seven zero like ten times in a row. But you're new, you'll eventually get there. You're supposed to not be good at first.
Speaker 5: A MEO's brutal.
Speaker 6: Me and Ree were just taking turns playing Bobby because he'd beat us every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've played a bit longer. Yeah, and I'm also way more athletic and good looking and funny.
Speaker 5: It's smart and we have no chance yea all that.
Speaker 2: But it's super fun. We'll trying to get lunch, watch and play like can't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't take an eight hour now he can't because he can't touch his elbow.
Speaker 4: Because it's a bad day.
Speaker 5: What if it's a high ball, he can't reach it? He can, He says, Okay, yeah, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Like, if there's high ball, this is how I had O. That's the same thing much one does.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like if it's behind my back, I can't touch my back. If it's stuck on.
Speaker 2: That's behind the back shots. Actually I've never had one, but if there ever was one, Ray is it the last one. Yep, Okay, let me address a couple other things and then we're gonna jump here. They got like six notes I wanted to get to. Okay, I'm gonna go to Ray. Raise waited five years to talk about this. He has some information for Amy.
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, okay, Ray, is it alope?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so it's no, no, no, it's all good to talk about.
Speaker 2: Now. That's why I want to make sure. So your tail.
Speaker 7: You have a tail, right, yes, my tail bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a tail.
Speaker 7: It's basically it's abnormal.
Speaker 5: You have a tail.
Speaker 9: So I don't know how much you've considered getting it looked into or taken off, but I want you to know that it is a possibility because we actually had.
Speaker 5: A friend who had the same thing.
Speaker 9: She had a tail, and I haven't felt yours, but I'm guessing they're very similar.
Speaker 2: Because I do.
Speaker 7: Let's feel yeah, oh gosh.
Speaker 9: They you protrude a little bit, and what they do is they just shave it off. There's a small recovery period. It costs about one thousand dollars, and five years later, the girl said it is the best decision she ever made.
Speaker 2: People can't even tell me she's excited anymore.
Speaker 7: It doesn't lag. But why I wonder why? It's the best decision she ever made. Can you ask her? Because sometimes, like when you're sitting, gets irritated.
Speaker 9: Well, she said she can never wear like certain dresses because it would actually stick out.
Speaker 4: Really Yeah, and then it was actually.
Speaker 2: A comfortaber on it put on my tail when she.
Speaker 9: Would lean back, she could actually feel some sort of discomfort. I don't know if you have that. But she goes for the price. I mean, it's the best cosmetic surgery you can get.
Speaker 5: Why now ray have to wait five years?
Speaker 7: I don't ask all a questions a five year update from her?
Speaker 4: So, yeah, he wanted to check the recovery. He wanted to give her enough time.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Second thing, I'm gonna do three things here in my notes. This is from Morgan. I am a true Oh she said, she's a true walking wrong rom com But this is about you. You walking, but you actually walking and fell.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I was on a date and I tripped over a curb and I broke my heel.
Speaker 7: Wait, so you tripped over a curb, not your foot heel, but your shoe heel.
Speaker 2: My shoe heel like a mystery curb that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: No I saw it.
Speaker 10: I just wasn't paying attention, and I'm sometimes pretty clumsy, so I tripped over, and then the date had to in there because I didn't have a heel on my foot, so I couldn't walk the date.
Speaker 2: I had my shoes on, even big big deal, go barefoot?
Speaker 7: Right, No, barefoot?
Speaker 2: The guy must not have been worth it. I'm being honest with the guy had to be a six or below on the scale, not looks, but on the scale of her wanting to date. If it was a guy that she was like, I really like this guy. You're gonna go pay less or something real quick.
Speaker 10: Well, we were in the place we had done dinner, and then we were headed to go play games, and I was like, okay, I can't really play games with one shoe.
Speaker 2: Okay, Morgan, Wow. But if he was awesome, you didn't like him, honest, No, she might have liked it. I did like him, but you didn't like him enough or you would have kept going.
Speaker 10: No, genuinely, guys, I felt I once got shot.
Speaker 2: In the neck twenty two, stayed on the day with my wife, really because I was like, there's no way I'm getting out of this same dude because she broke it hill and all of a sudden you got to go home. Didn't get shot.
Speaker 5: There's no way he did he did. I was there, yeah, yeah, something me, No.
Speaker 2: Are you going out with the guy again? Yes? And he was like you broke him. He was like, you broke your shoe?
Speaker 7: Dates over well, it was just like we can't play games.
Speaker 2: I'm literally long sided. Okay, how about this break your other hill?
Speaker 5: Boom?
Speaker 10: Then they worked there like little then they looked like little boat rockers.
Speaker 6: Morgan, I would have been I would have felt like the date was terrible if you left, If you left.
Speaker 2: After a simple broken hill felt the same way.
Speaker 7: Get so hard right now right?
Speaker 4: If you're laughing then adjusted.
Speaker 2: Did you go on the fall? Yes?
Speaker 4: I fell and I did you scratch?
Speaker 2: Scratching?
Speaker 10: Bleed having scratch and believe no, But like the shoe was completely this.
Speaker 2: Guy's not gonna make it. I'm already gonna tell you he's not gonna make it. He's not worth a broken hill. Guys, I'm not gonna say, but you didn't have to do that. You could have pivoted to do something else.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but we had already had dinner.
Speaker 7: We had it.
Speaker 10: We actually already had like a good date. You just cut your losses when you break your shoe.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is could have been other things that didn't have to be a bar if you really wanted to keep hanging out. So he's mid, He's mid. I'm uh Morgan. I have two Morgans. Uh one Morgan one Raymond will be done. Morgan wants to do a scammeler scammel her button.
Speaker 10: So some loser out there decided to create a Facebook page that's for Morgan's fans only, not to be confused with fans.
Speaker 5: Oh that's fun, that's funny.
Speaker 2: For Morgan's fans only.
Speaker 10: And I'm getting multiple message of dudes thinking that I have a fans only Facebook acount and I don't. I didn't create this. Somebody created this account pretending to be me.
Speaker 2: Instead of it only fans, it's fans only. But Morgan wears multiple sets of clothes. She's wearing like three layers instead of no clothes like.
Speaker 10: Joey from friends, Like everybody took these stores out?
Speaker 7: Could I be wearing?
Speaker 2: So why did they do it? Why are they trying to get money from people.
Speaker 10: I assume so, or they're trying to get people's information or something. But it is not real. I do not have an only fans or a friend's only account. I have none of the above, and I'm trying to get it shut down.
Speaker 2: It's just not working. So but if you say it's not real, then people can go over and be like, this place isn't real. Hopefully Raymundo any grievances, but uh, today, this is our last week in the studio. Then we're out of here. And I'm trying to like save stuff now to keep and it's I don't want to move clean like, I don't want to leave. I don't want to go to the new building. I like this building. It took us a while to get her everything. I hate it. I don't want to go, but we are going. There's change, A change is gonna come. The parking situation sucks. Yeah, driving up the loopy loop to get to the top of the.
Speaker 4: Green parking you're twenty minutes or commute.
Speaker 5: Not twenty but ten, probably ten.
Speaker 2: It is Yeah.
Speaker 7: Going in the garage, going up to the garage.
Speaker 5: You realize here we pull up and walk in no.
Speaker 2: I get down to the elevator. I thought that was annoying.
Speaker 8: Wait for the elevator. Yeah, hopefully nobody else is getting.
Speaker 2: Off untramatic, I like pushed the bike the elevator.
Speaker 5: I waited for the elevator for like five minutes yesterday.
Speaker 2: But they're not going at the times we're going because okay, so.
Speaker 8: No, the elevator point, good point on the way. On the way there, it's probably gonna be a non issue. But on like when we're leaving work, you could end up on five different floors trying to get to your car.
Speaker 2: And he's like, it's nine thirty pm. I'm trying to get off the elevator.
Speaker 14: You better.
Speaker 6: You guys are at old track or what level of the garage working in the big And I did not see a bike wreck anywhere lunch.
Speaker 2: You got to ride his right, he gotta ride his bike up all that.
Speaker 4: I didn't see a bike wreck anywhere.
Speaker 2: Probably down on that level ground.
Speaker 7: You could be the change chain it to a tree.
Speaker 8: No, the change, like they need to add a bike crack and he could be the one that brings chain it to a tree.
Speaker 4: Or I could bring it up elevator and put in the studio.
Speaker 2: You definitely could not studio by the building. Yeah, uh, Ramon, you got a grievance.
Speaker 9: Yeah, mine was going back to Amy. She had borrowed my unbooze pill. She was going on some I don't know, she was gonna drink or something, and she goes, hey, can I borrow this pill and I will post on my Instagram with your with my code. And she never did that. So that's my grievance. Before we leave the building. I just wanted that promise fulfilled.
Speaker 7: I thought, I did. I can easily do that. I definitely thought I did.
Speaker 8: I know I talk about it sometimes if it ever comes up on my podcast, I'm like, oh, ray, how's a code?
Speaker 7: But you know I need to do that for you. Thank you.
Speaker 5: You went out drinking.
Speaker 7: This is a long time ago. I was going. Even if I've one glass of wine, I take undo. Yeah. Or you have one Margarita, you take undo, because why.
Speaker 5: Do you want to undo the one Margarita? I liked the one Margarita.
Speaker 8: Won Margarita the next day after forty one Margarita the next day hurts.
Speaker 2: You have any grievances, let me know tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Grievances Okay, it's about the.
Speaker 2: Stupid building that I love and I'm gonna miss yeah, stupid. Uh okay, I think that's it. Oh one other update Venmo. Eddie said Venmo was hacked, and it wasn't hacked. Then it was hacked again.
Speaker 6: It was crazy and we okay, so we looked it up right, and we saw that somebody had taken a dollar.
Speaker 2: First we went to the email and said, this is a legitimate email from Venmo because it had the blue check and it said you don't have to do anything but it. So then Morgan got in your account and said, somebody sent one dollar.
Speaker 5: And that's what they do, right.
Speaker 2: They take someone like you as your credit card, They spend a dollar to see if it works, and then they're free to go and spend what.
Speaker 6: So then Morgan's like, drain your account, like move everything out of Venmo to your bank account and get a you password, like they're hacking.
Speaker 2: You throw your phone into the toilet.
Speaker 6: I think yes, So I looked into it and I wasn't hacked. The person actually gave me a dollar, and with the dollar, it said where is the message? He said, it's the guy. Oh, here we go. He said, buy a drink on me. Hope, tap water is okay, can't give Morgan all the attention. And I'm not buying you a six hundred dollars hair thing. So it's the guy that.
Speaker 2: He wants to sleep with you.
Speaker 6: So do you think that's it? Yeah, you should now that he gave me a dollar. I just have to do it if he gives.
Speaker 2: Your hair dryer, so you weren't hacked. And it's the same guy that was hitting out Morgan, Yeah, the same guy.
Speaker 5: It's not the same guy.
Speaker 7: It's just a different listen.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's just a listener to being Funnyeah, that's a copycat killer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a copycat killer.
Speaker 5: You sure it's not the same guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I promise it's not a different name. He offered you a Carling iron.
Speaker 5: That was funny that he gave me a dollar though.
Speaker 2: All right, we're done, thank you. Let's see Amy. What's on your fit thing yesterday?
Speaker 8: Oh, we talk about questions that you should ask your kids before it's too late. But it turns out that there are fun questions to ask yourself or your friend or your part partner. We had a lot of fun going through them, but they are really good conversation starters for kids.
Speaker 2: The question I asked myself in the middle of the night of the most is do you really have to pee? And the answer is if I have to even asking, it's yes. And then I just bowt all my stlf, like, get up now and get it over with.
Speaker 4: Oh it's tough, man. Sometimes I go fetal.
Speaker 2: I want to hold I know, I try to squeeze it to hold it. Then it's harder to sleep when you're squeezing.
Speaker 5: Oh for sure, yea.
Speaker 2: Anyway at the buttole and have a gooday everybody, we will see you tomorrow.