Speaker 1: Cassie willingly subjected herself to Sean Combs because she wanted access to the thing. I believe she was as much a freak as Puff was, if not more, if not more. Yeah, anybody who wants to claim that she was purely a victim is in denial. If Loom, there's no way. I don't care how much grooming. You're not a child, you're.
Speaker 2: A grown woman, and you mix race on top of that, so you got a white parrot.
Speaker 1: Feel, there's no way you're doing all of.
Speaker 2: This if you don't want to from a psychologist there, not for not for a woman with a white man. For what about this Stockholm syndrome thing that people are trying to know that's very real.
Speaker 1: I believe that all of that bears some truth in this case, but cannot be completely explained by it. The problem I'm having, Loom is I'm seeing people go out of their way and make excuses for her because she's not all black woman. If Cassie wasn't light skin in mixed race, do you really think she would be getting this type of sympathy from the black community or the America at all. No, it's because she was mixed race that people are coming to an eight. If this was Lizzo in this case, you feel me, she wouldn't get half the sympathy. She would be called a gold digger. And if you didn't want to be there, you could have left. You feel me, Yes, I didn't think about black women. Don't get black women that type of support. This is only happening because Cassie is mixed race.
Speaker 3: And if you ain't talking, no toler name. Look they say this guys, didn't women. I'm going farther than that she couet doing on my phone, So I called her mama, Come and get your daughter back. They want a little better thing. Get them boys, wag or what lil and I boish your brain, but get all that they did. This guy's a limb. I'm going fall. You can try to, but can't kim. I'm Levada. I just bought an in a life as I did a side. Come with that auto.
Speaker 2: You lave the reason you broke.
Speaker 3: You know a hoss ain't normal, stressed some red road, red eye, he brown. No, I'm looking too the bullets as for a bullet because he never felt want to stick onto the wilds and nail gun rather Aduale on a nail something.
Speaker 2: And every time you go to work long think about that. Every time I go to work, I gotta act like I don't know.
Speaker 1: What my people have been through, because if I showed the slightest political integrity or cultural loyalty, I can lose my if we go, y'all cookies. This is why Lebron James still with Israel against Palestine, but did nothing when that brother was shot dozens of times in Akron, Ohio. Jalen Walker got hit with almost one hundred bullets by the white police, and all Lebron James said is I gotta pray. I gotta pray. But when Israel invaded Palistine and started uneliving all those people over there, you stood with Israel because as a black entertainer, if you want to be successful in white space, you have to commit historical suicide. Boy cooking the day you got so okay, So beagles. See here's the thing, though, real quick, go ahead. Now that the white man knows Ryan Clark is not only politically conscious, They're not upset about you being politically conscious. Stephen A. Smith is politically conscious, but Ryan Clark is loyal as well. The Lord. It's the loyalty. Ryan Clark's comments made it clear, I'm a black man.
Speaker 2: Fire, yeah, because the Lord informs your decision making.
Speaker 1: Yes. So now the white man is like damn, he's politically conscious like stephen A, but he's more loyal to black people. Move on, He'll move on it. So now Ryan Clark, he's not going to lose his job, but once again, there will be certain opportunities he may not get now because the power structure knows you staying with the negroes in the field, not the ones in the house. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And so also getting back to the community that when I went in and they was talking about, you know, the dirty mouth or just like you said, some of the historical over reaches that they use as it pertains to black women, it just doesn't feel like trauma driven to me because the particular things that they will pointing out, meaning because you know me, I like to have a conversation, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm highly upsetting you're about to get kicked out of here. But before I kick you out, what is that like? Why are you talking about bl in this way in any instances? Like you say, even if honest, that means, even if it's the truth, why is this even coming out of your mouth when your black mother took care, Because you are proving that you are politically harmless to white folks. See, the white woman for the black man is the political surrender flag loom. When I walk into a space with a white woman, I'm letting every white person no, I am not loyal to my community. I'm not loyal to my mother. I'm not loyal to my father. I'm not loyal to my neighbors, the children I went to college with. I am loyal to you. The white woman is the black man's nonverbal mouthpiece. By having her next to you, you are making a political statement to the world that I am loyal to the white power structure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I asked, I'm like, yo, what is man? I don't like they talk too much, they argue too much.
Speaker 2: I don't listen. Black women love me. I love black women. I don't hear no bunch of all. But here's the question I would have to any black man who maligns and denigrates black women to justify dating white. First of all, you were going to date white even if you were treated well because your abhorrence for black women is not just about how she treated you. Your abhorrence to black women is about the fact you always wanted a white one. You're just using her as the excuse for why you are there. We've all been mistreated before by women, period, but I never abandoned them. You understand you wanted white women anyway. You're just choosing black women as the excuse. And this is how I explain it. Who has mistreated the black man more? The black woman or the white man. There is no black man in America who can say I've been mistreated more by black women than white men.
Speaker 1: You a damn lie.
Speaker 2: Who locked you up, who miseducated, who fired you, who won't give you a job. You understand, most of the black man's problems in America were caused by the white man, not the black woman. Why you don't have the same smoke for him. Yeah, and that's why you don't have the same smoke for America that you have for the black woman. If it's purely about how you've been treated, you should be way more angry at white men than black women.
Speaker 1: That's the whole fact. It's because you love white people and having sex with that white woman is the way you try to psychologically prove to yourself that you're equal to her white man and escapegoat is look Stephen A excuse me, Shannon Sharp and Terrell Owens said, when I went to school, black girls called me ugly, Shannon Sharp and Terrell.
Speaker 2: Owens, When I was young going through school, black women called me ugly. Right, But Shannon Sharp, you let a nineteen year old snow buddy put a dog leash around your damn neck and walk you around calling you monkeys and apes.
Speaker 1: And the N word.
Speaker 2: So you mean to tell me you don't date black women because they called you ugly when you was a child, But you'll let a white woman dog walk your ass button neck it around her bedroom calling you every monkey and eight and in word that can be. But it's okay when a white woman disrespects me. It's okay for the white woman to put a dog collar around my neck and call me the N word. It's okay for the white woman to put a dog collar around my neck and force me to engage and racist sexual play. But if a black girl calls me ugly, I'll never date one again. But a white woman could dog walk me button neck and and call me an ape and a gorilla and an N word, And it's perfectly fine. You a goddamn hippo. You hate yourself and you hate black women. Stop making excuses, right, And sometimes it feels like that they don't. They don't hate black They just feel like they hate what a black woman had to be. A lot of times black women are kicked into survival mode.
Speaker 1: So sometimes that we are responsible for how they are. They say, I like the white woman because she's passive, she's diciled, she's feminine, she's supportive. She don't she she allows me to lead, you know why, because she don't need you for anything. Idiot, The white woman needs nothing from the black man. Let me say it again. The white woman needs nothing from the black man. Let me say it one more time. The white woman needs nothing from the black man. And when she's tired of you, she just accuse you of rape or get a divorce and take half your damn back. Shannon Sharp about to pay this white girl twenty five thousand dollars per check. And she looked like two thirteen, Steve, Nah, look like a thirteen year old boy.
Speaker 2: Ye, you're gonna pay her twenty five thousand dollars before an ass cheek.
Speaker 1: She don't even have man. She looked like she needed to be passing the sod mile. And then they got the nerd to be calling black women gold diggers. Well, if black women are the gold diggers, loom, show me a OnlyFans model, Show me a black OnlyFans model who are about to get twenty five thousand dollars a cheek, and them sisters got fat ass. It's worse than you. You feel me.
Speaker 2: You talk about set ups, They got the set up and they not getting twenty five granded cheek. I'm looking at this white girl, ain't got no black side, and you're about to give her twenty five granded cheek.
Speaker 1: Because it wasn't about the body, It wasn't about the looks of the craven. It was about the color of the flesh. This is about whiteness. I want proximity to whiteness.
Speaker 2: Do you think the close eye am to white people, the better I feel about myself? So you think, Shannon Shaw, because because I sometimes think that it's the activity, you.
Speaker 1: Don't find it odd that the brothers who go the most for the white girls tend to be the darker brothers. Yeah, I definitely find it. And I'm saying this as a dark skinned brother. Look at him. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: You get light skinned brothers and mixed race brothers. They got a white mother, we understand not acceptable, but we understand. You get light skinned brothers who only day white. But in my experience, my dark skin brothers, they go crazy over snow bunny vagina.
Speaker 1: They go crazy over snow bunny vaginactiv Look at RG three.
Speaker 2: You just got a divorce and went and wifed up another bunny.
Speaker 1: Self hatred brother. There's a book France for nine. No. I don't know if you heard of him. He was from Martinique. He's one of our greatest black revolutionaries. They murdered him not too long after they murdered doctor King. They had to get him out the way because he was serious. He was a psychiatrist. He wrote a book called Black Skin White Mass. Every snow bunny Hopper needs to read black Skinned White Mass and guess what he had a snow bunny. But he told the truth. He told the truth.
Speaker 2: He talked about how black men who date white women have an aspect of self hate and by dating her you're trying to baptize yourself into equality with the Caucasian men.
Speaker 1: Wow. And that's why I don't trust black men who date white women. Never. Never. Wow. You go home to my enemy and you don't think I know you telling how what we just talked about, because you got to remember, the black man knows. He's always at the mercy of her. He always look at Look look at Gabriella. I sue Ninja's she's a twenty one year old only fans. It don't matter. I got the whole US government on my side. I got the whole US government on my side. Look at his white girl. She talking about something. He sexually abused me. And I don't trivialize sex assault, right because black women are assaulted than anybody else. Right. But if he's sexually assld as you once, you let him back in again because he brought Christmas gifts and birthday gifts. Oh snow, Bunny was sexually assaulted by a black incredible hawk, and he showed up a few weeks later with Christmas gifts and birthday gifts. You win, and you let him back in to do it again. But here's the biggest peace. You never called the cops now with Sharon and Sharp. Right, there was another woman came out accusing him of abuse that happened but ten years ago. Right, I don't think he's guilty of either one. You know why, because there's not a white woman in America, Loom who you sexually a soul who ain't getting your ass locked up? Think about that, brother, do you realize the biggest social crime in American history historically until nineteen sixty seven outlawed the band on interracial marriage, the biggest social crime in America was a black man with a white woman. They hung us from trees, off the accusation. They hung us from trees, even if it was consensual on the white woman's part. And you mean to tell me you're a white woman who got said by a black male celebrity, and you never called the police, Shannon Sharp, You never called the police. Bill Cosby, give me a damn.
Speaker 2: What do you say to people who say believe victims, believe the people who say that they've been assaulted because there's a large precidity.
Speaker 1: I believe victims, but I'm not believing no privileged white girl who don't get a black man arrested because black men are presumed guilty until proven innocent. Now if these women were black loomed, Now we got a grey area. I know why black women don't tell because they don't get white women privilege. Black women are assumed to be sexy, promiscuous. Black women are assumed cooking to be jez Abelle. Black women are assumed to be manipulateds of men. This is why black women don't call the police. This is why black women don't do rape kits. This is why black women don't sue celebrities. They not gonna get no damn money. If a black woman sue Shannon Sharp, she not getting no damn money. He'll fight it to the end. He'll fight it to the end. But I will volunteerly. Because he volunteered, ten me volunteered, and she only wanted twenty five granded cheek. It went from twenty five granded cheek to twenty five million in cheek. And y'all calling my sister's gold diggers. Y'all calling my sister's gold diggis RG three? What's your child support? I know his ex wife tried to get thirty six thousand a month. I don't know if she got it. RG three, what's your child support? And you got these tiger woods? Ex wife got a hundred million? What black woman you know got a hundred million? Right when Robert de Niro divorced his black wife. Did you see what the judge told Robert de niro X We're going to give you a million dollars a year as long as you stay single. Did you hear that you're supposed to get half the bag?
Speaker 2: He's supposed to get half the loon They didn't give nothing. They said, you're going.
Speaker 1: To get a million a year until you get married, and if you ever remarry, you don't get enough a dime. Man, We are not winning in this snow bunny hunt. We are losing, and we can't see it because we hate ourselves so much and love white people so much. We don't even recognize me being played. In fact, Loon I would say, we need to open up a business, brother, We need to start a snow bunny leasing agency. Start leasing them out, because all you doing is leasing them. Shannon Shot was leasing up. He was leasing out, but they didn't give him the bill till it was over. Bill Cosby was leasing them white girls.
Speaker 2: RGD was leasing that first wife This ain't no relationship.
Speaker 1: This is business for money, pleasure for money. And when I'm done being leased, just like with at least, I'm gonna turn your ass in and you're gonna have to pay the.
Speaker 2: Extra fees, all the extra mile. This ain't nothing but a damn snow bunny. LEAs and crist they leasten. Somebody need to start a snow bunny leasing agency. You want a white girl, how long you want to for me? And um, and I'm gonna tell you something else. And this is funny, but I believe it's gonna happen sooner or later.
Speaker 1: I believe it. If you black brother, going and get him some paper time, if you don't mind, if you're black, I'm good. You're looking. If you black and you in the insurance company, this is for all my black insurance brokers right now. Somebody need to come up with an insurance policy loom for interracial dating. There needs to be an insurance policy for black men who date bunnies, not just snow bunnies, the rice bunnies, the sand bunnies, the souths of bunnies, all of them. Because, as you can see, when you are rich and you are black and you are dating outside your race, there is an increased likelihood that you are going to be financially compromised by the end this relationship. This should be snow bunny insurance. If I was an insurance broker, I would create a snow bunny insurance policy for these black men. I would charge their asses up. What do you think Shannon sharp fate is gonna be? As I said earlier, financially he's gonna be fine because he's in a podcast world. What is ESPN gonna do? On the one hand, he's very popular. Yes, I think they keep him, but I think what they were, what they had in store for him, he ain't gonna get that, right they going to I think he stays with ESPN because he brings the views you feel me, But I think that they were looking at him for other things that he's no longer going to get them. Hey, Jonathan Major's right, Jonathan Majors is still acting. But this certain roles that they were going to put that brother in, he will never be considered forever again because in the white world, to just be accused of sex assault with a snow bunny is to be convicted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely over for that, they don't play the same type of like you said, you have no you have no benefit of a doubt.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And you know another reason why white folks don't have any mercy for snow Bunny oppers because they know, you know what they didn't put us through. Even though I don't like black people as a white person, even though they don't like you, Loom, sometimes they gotta respect the fact that you're standing on your square. White people can't stand me, but every once in a while one of them will pulled me to the side and they'll say, I don't agree with you on many things, but I gotta respect the fact you one of the only ones I see that go hard for your people. And you ain't no x con doing this. You see what I'm saying. You're a brother with all the credentials I got, yes, and you're doing this for you. They gotta respect you because you, like I'm not folding. So when you see a multi millionaire black man who publicly tells the world I don't date black women and then they get snow Buddy, how the hell you're gonna feel any sympathy for them? Crazy? And that's why when I see the sisters saying, well, I don't care, let them destroy them. I understand where the sistance is coming from, but I don't go that far. See the reason I got to stand with Shannon Sharp, even though he's a bunny hopper, is because I have to look at the greater issue here. In the greater issue here, we can't make it easy for white women to fabricate charges against black men because the day will be Shanning Sharp tomorrow, it'll be you. You see what I'm saying, So I gotta take it seriously because I know how this goes. People say, why you defending Puffy. I'm not defending Puffy. If Puffy's sexually trafficked people, Puffy should go to jail. All I'm saying is I ain't see no evidence of it. I ain't see no evidence of it. And this whole trial so far has been nothing but a narrative about freak golfs. I ain't see no RICO evidence.
Speaker 2: I ain't seen on interstate prostitution evidence, and I ain't seen on interstate sex trafficking evidence.
Speaker 1: That's what the FED indictment is on.
Speaker 2: The FED indictment is not about kicking Cassie in the hallway, although that was wrong and he should have never done it.
Speaker 1: This case has nothing to do with Cassie, but she's the star witness.
Speaker 2: How in the hell is the star witness somebody who has nothing to do with the case.
Speaker 1: Your deeptailing, freak off, your deeptailing who was here? Which has me thinking, Loan, I don't know if this is so much about puff as it is about exposing his inner circle. Meaning all y'all doing is exposing who was involved. You see what I'm saying. I ain't seeing no evidence in no crime. But so freak off is not illegal. It's okay to be a freak in America. Most of them celebrities are Look what you have Finna did. This is what they do in them secret societies. Show me evidence of a crime. Every day in court has been a narrative on a freak off session that's not against the law. Show me evidence of federal crime.
Speaker 2: There's something to be said about these black men's sexual appetite, though, and it's leading to disaster when we talk about possession, demonic possession happening, like even with Shannon. That's why I'm wondering how much of it is him craving this experience that.
Speaker 1: I'm disappointed in Shan. First of all, I'm disappointed in any black man who will let a white woman allegedly call you out your name for the purposes of sexual pleasure. Do you know what she must think about you as a human being? Think about that for a minute long. You're letting me do this to you, after what you Any black man who engages in racial sex play with a woman of any other race is letting that woman know I have no self respect at all. It's one thing to date them, it's one thing to marry them. It's something else to give them a But no, I'm gonna let you treat me like a slave in your bedroom and call me out of my name? Is this for the purposes of sexual demonic possession? Is it akin to?
Speaker 2: Also in sexual relationships, you'll have women who might not necessarily let you call them a bitch. But excuse my language, but when you are in the bedroom, you may can get the bitch off, that's my bitch, or you know, little things like that.
Speaker 1: What do you say? But if you're saying that's you with your queen righty thing? Else we're talking about two different race groups, where one is a member of a group that has historically systemically and extensively exploited in the humanized the other. Do you understand, So this is't just imagin.
Speaker 2: Are invoking the historical pain of your ancestors. You are invoking the historical pain of your ancestors loom for the benefit of a white woman's sexual pleasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, brother, that's a little yeah, that's that is deep sin. And I believe that a lot of these black male celebrities, and a lot of black men in general are under demonic possession, brother, because one of the best ways that the forces of evil invade your space and in your life is through sex. Because when you're having sex, the shield that all God is down, the shield that generally protects your soul, it's down. That deal is torn off. So whatever you are doing in the bedroom is going to have a converbative effect on the way you think feeling behaved. And so when I listen to what they say Puffy was doing and urinating and Cassie, why are you doing all this? I'm gonna be honest with you. I believe in Seawan Comb's and like I said, I'm standing with him until proven guilty. But I believe in the case of Seawan Combs, when I listen to the sex acts that took place at these freak offs for him, for Cassie, I'm gonna go with Shannon Sharp with the sex play right slave plantation play. These men experienced deep, profound emotional wounds as children. Puffy's sex addiction, Cassie's sex addiction, Shannon Sharp's slave plantation role play addiction. These are addictions that developed because they use sex as their outlet to deal with their unaddressed psychological wounds. Do you feel me if I was able to get Puffy on that couch alone for two hours, me and Puff, I promise you I could find out what the real problem is that you're trying to drown out with your sex off, with your freak offs. The Freakoffs loom are an escape from reality. Shannon Sharp sexual role play with Gabrielle Issu Ninja's that's a escape from your psychological pain. Anytime you see people engaging in extreme, repeated sexual behavior, this is a drug, This is a sedative.
Speaker 2: This is my estate. Absolutely, Puffy and what are you running from, Cassie? What are you running from? Shannon Sharp, what are you running from? I personally believe with my brother Shannon Shark. No disrespect to him because I think he's a good guy. I think Shannon is fundamentally a good guy. I don't get bad energy from him. He hate himself though.
Speaker 1: Shannon needs some deep seated racial healing therapy, bro, because you already said the black girls called you ugly, and then you turn around and let the white girl treat you like a ninja. Goodness, low self esteem. Money can't fix that. Yeah, nah, for sure.
Speaker 2: When we're dealing with Diddy, in particular, for people who are unaware, you have to be living under rock.
Speaker 1: Diddy is on trial for a RICO and several other charges in the state sex trafficking, interstate prostitution in the States, the Man Act in particular. Yeah, I know about that because they created that Jack Johnson. They created for Jack Johnson because he openly paraded around white women. Right, this is in the nineteen twenties, this is Garvey time. You ain't even have no civil rights. And this black guy, and by the way, I think they killed him. Remember he died in a car accident, tragic car accident. I think they cut his break line back then, I think like that. I think Jack Johnson was murdered, but he prayed around with these white women. So the fans came up with the Man Act, which was also called the White Slaves White Slavers Sex Trafficking Act. If you take a woman across state lines right to have sex, that could be considered interstate prostitution. That let me tell you how they change in the game with puff. This is important for every black man in America. You mean because we know women across state lines? Do we not pay attention to this puff trial? Because what I think they're trying to do with the Man Act now is I think they are trying to create a new precedent in law. Yes we're diddyes, but it's gonna affect us all where if a woman flies in to see you, lou.
Speaker 2: This is lady friend, ain't paying for no seconds and we're getting to know what y'all, this is regular romance.
Speaker 1: If she crossed state lines, you can be charged with the Man Act. Do you know how many black men would go to jail because they're not gonna use it on white men. They're not gonna use it on yellow man.
Speaker 2: And it's about when the law has always been selectively applied. To imagine how many black men could be brought up on charges if a woman ever flew in from another.
Speaker 1: State to spend time every day everybody. But they're trying to set it up, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And they have to say precedent with Diddy, So if they can blur the lines and guess what else they got to say to your point with the president, we need black people to.
Speaker 1: Co sign it.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks, the most exciting way to play daily fantasy sports.
Speaker 1: It's just you all getst the numbers.
Speaker 2: You pick more or less on two to six player stats projections like you'll pick Patrick Mahomes for up to two passing touchdowns or Saquon Barkley for more than sixty yards, and you watch the winnings roll in. I've been using Prize Picks and it's just so simple. I can make my picks and submit an entry in less than sixty seconds. That's just one minute, and the withdraws it makes the experience even better. After you win, you definitely don't want to wait and don't miss out on Taco Tuesdays that's where selected player projections are discounted up to twenty five percent. Go to prizepicks dot com use my Cold IUTP to receive a guarantee fifty dollars when you play just five dollars. Again, that's prizepicks dot Com My Cold IUTP. If you support the show, sign up for prize picks, use my Cold and watch the winnings.
Speaker 1: Rolllin.
Speaker 2: This is Daily Fantasy Sports made easy. Salute the prize picks for supporting the movement, and let's get back to the episode. Use it on Yellow Man, and it's about when the law has always been selectively applied. To imagine how many black men could be brought up on charges if a woman ever flew in from another.
Speaker 1: State to spend time every day everybody, But they trying to set it.
Speaker 2: Up, That's what I'm saying. And they have to say precedent with Diddy, so if they can blur the lines.
Speaker 1: And guess what else they got to say to your point with the president, we need black people to co sign it, right, Listen to all the black women who's saying he needs to suffer Black men, who's saying he needs to suffer If you let them convict Puff on the Man Act with no evidence of forced sex trafficking or activity, where you basically say, convict him just because somebody crossed state lines to have a freak off, all of us can end up with federal charges. What do you say to Cassie's testimony?
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts on how Cassie has handled herself some of the allegations she's made.
Speaker 1: Did she I believe to you?
Speaker 2: Or how do you feel about I didn't watch, but I read the report. I can't watch right.
Speaker 1: I believe she was as much a freak as Puff was, if not more. If not more, anybody who wants to claim that she was purely a victim is in denial. If Loom, there's no way. I don't care how much grooming. You're not a child, you're a grown woman. And you mix race on top of that, so you got a white parent, There's no way you're doing all of this if you don't want to do.
Speaker 2: You think that from a psychologists standpoint, not for a woman with a white parent. What about this Stockholm syndrome thing that people are trying to.
Speaker 1: Know that's very real. I believe that all of that bears some truth in this case, but cannot be completely explained by it. Here's the problem I had with the cast see the supporters right, and I empathize with the sister as well because Puffy did take advantage of her. The problem I'm having, Loan is I'm seeing people go out of their way and make excuses for her because she's not an all black woman. If Cassie wasn't light skin and mixed race, do you really think she would be getting this type of sympathy from the Black community or the America at all. No, it's because she was mixed race that people are coming to an eight. If this was Lizzo in this case, you feel me, she wouldn't get half the sympathy. She would be called a gold digger. And if you didn't want to be there, you could have left. You feel me, Yes, I didn't think about that. Black women don't get Black women that type of support. This is only happening because Cassie is mixed race. Yes, and there's a lot of people who are so.
Speaker 2: From a psychology standpoint, can you explain even what Stockholm syndrome means to the people.
Speaker 1: Stockholm syndrome is when someone grooms you dominates, destroys you to the point where they eliminate any imagination or memory of you being independent or wanting independence. You start to depend on them, You start to rely on them. They become your world, and you start to believe that you cannot exist without them, despite the fact that they are punishing you, manipulating you, and putting your life in danger. Our enslavement in America, post traumatic slavery disease is a form of Stockholm syndrome. It's the most pronounced form, but it's a form of Stockholm syndrome, so it's basically brainwash. Cut you off from the world what any domestically abusive man does. I'm a cutter off from her family. I'm a cutter off from her friends. I'm a cut off from a church, her social network, and I'm going to remake her world because the brain is what the victim of repetition. I don't care how intelligence you are. The brain is not conditioned on intelligence, Loan. This is why you say why some of our greatest black scholars had white wives. I'm talking about African centered scholars. Shake into joke. The black man who proved that the mummies in Egypt was black had a white wife. You know why, because intellectual knowledge is one thing. Deep seated unconscious conditioning is something else. Stockholm syndrome is deep seated unconscious conditioning. What did Adolf Hitler say? Adolf Hitler said, And I'm no fan of Hitler because he not only killed Jews, he killed Africans too. And I got an issue with the European Jews who never highlight the Africans who were murdered with them in the concentration camps, and don't even highlight the Africans who delivered them from the concentration camps. It was black soldiers in World War two loom, they had the yes, yes, and you don't see them honored in no Holocaust museum. And they never talk about the fact that they participated in our slavery. Who ensured the slave ships, who built the ships, who put the insurance, It was them European Jews, and nobody ever talks about that. So you want the world to hurt for you, no problem, But what about the hurt you caused us? But getting back to this point brainwash, Adolf Hitler said, if you want to control people, it's not difficult. He said, come up with a lie, make the lie big loan, the lie gotta be supreme, and just keep telling it over and over again. The human mind cannot regnore ignore what it is constantly told to believe, even if it's not true. And who was Adolf Hitler's propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels a psychologist?
Speaker 2: Do you see Stockholm syndrome in Cassie's explanation of events?
Speaker 1: I see some of it, but I do think she's exploiting a lot of it. So that's what I don't understand. Here's the thing. Cassie willingly subjected herself to Sean Combs because she wanted access to the fame exactly. There is no getting around it was their manipulation. Yes, I'll even give you a fifty to fifty split if you want loan. But anybody who tries to tell me, doctor Umar Cassie's experience with Sean Puffy combs was one hundred percent outside of her realm of control and exclusively due to his manipulation and brainwash. Hell no, you get no vote from me because you get no vote from him.
Speaker 2: I always say to myself, because even now, like I said, I'm in the day marketing, you meet women.
Speaker 1: You say, all right, I gotta be careful, Like you say, oh.
Speaker 2: You better be careful now, Yeah, it's very careful. It is open season on black men. Notice you don't see the same thing with white men. You get you a Harvey Weinstein every once in a while, but you don't see nothing like this, right because it's not alone and you're not going Even if you see a Harvey Weinstein, you won't even see the parent, nor.
Speaker 1: You're following that we have seeing Diddy going through that. He understand right now. He might go on right, well, right now if you're a black man, because I'm looking at this and I'm political, and I'm like, you know what, you almost gotta have an NDA anytime you go on a date. You follow what I'm saying, So bad man, you cannot get into any kind of an argument because she can very easily lie and either say she felt threatened or she can just say you put hands on her. Look what Lil Wayne's situation, right, And of course he was buddy hopping right, had no business doing that coolish behavior. But she said he put her out, and then she also accused him of putting hands on her and asked for a lawyer. Right, listen, no evidence for black men. You don't need evidence. All you have to do is make the accusation. So you got to be careful now because it is popular now to destroy black men on false allegations of sex abuse. However, I still don't see black women getting away with it the way white women are. You follow what I'm saying. They have a privilege our sisters do not have. Lil Wayne, he was bunny hopping. He might got to pay up. All these black men dating outside the race. They gotta start rethinking in that long right. And here's another thing, right, So it's like.
Speaker 2: You sit back and you say these because women know we're attractive, successful men with them.
Speaker 1: And so they have. Women are drawing the power any woman, and that's natural and so, but you have to make sure she don't want you just for the power. Right.
Speaker 2: But when they come in, because listening to Ditty, I can only imagine Diddy sitting there like and Cassie's on standing and it's like, this is the girl who was telling me to come freak on on. She was telling me to come peeing on my and then flipped it and then flipped it. So it's like at what point? And then she's up there saying I lost all autonomy. I didn't know what I was doing. I was just moving on his behalf.
Speaker 1: But at one point, is it cohersion? And then or versus you lied about what you're into. Yes, that has to be a line. It's a very fine line.
Speaker 2: But you misrepresent what you're into to get next to me and then say I progress true that.
Speaker 1: But here's the overall message. Here's the overall message, Loan, as black men, we need to in order to survive America. You're gonna have to be sexually disciplined. You follow what I'm saying. There is no more one night stance. Now, if you got something to lose, I'm saying, there is no one night stance. There is no way, Bam. Thank you, ma'am. Anytime you allow a woman into your personal space, you have just empowered her to disgrace your name and destroy true or false. You understand, you see that. That's where we are. But I'm gonna look at it from a positive thing. Not that this is good, but what it says to me is you were not sent here by the most high to exploit the vaginas of women. Black woman's vagina is a sacred space. That is the canal from which God sends new life. You are to protect it, you are to honor it, you are to reverence it, and you must respect it. The message in this Sean Combs thing, the message in all of this, Shannon Sharp, get your sex life in alignment with your spiritual life, and get your spiritual life in alignment with the Almighty. Yes, yes, you're being brought down illegally, falsely, and unjustifiably. That's part true. But now let's look at divine justice. Shannon Sharp is innocent of criminal justice. I believe Puffy Combs is innocent of criminal justice. I think they're both guilty of divine justice. You are not supposed to be sexually exploiting women for your personal pleasure. Get your life in order. That's what is telling me.
Speaker 2: Fact, you cannot use the black woman as a plaything. Not only that, you're not supposed to use any woman as a plaything. This is a message from our ancestors saying we're not happy with the way y'all been treating our daughters.
Speaker 1: Do them right, or leave them the hell alone.
Speaker 2: That is a powerful, profound point that to me makes so much sense. Yes, so you say, man, like you, Like you said, the universe is still speaking. The universe is still speaking, like Yo, Man. The universe and an African culture we have a singing.
Speaker 1: I embrace the positive and negative aspects of everything I experience in life because the good and the bad collaborate in helping me achieve my destinies. So in African culture, we believe you go through good and through bad. You can't have one without the other because it's the only way we birth your destiny.
Speaker 2: So even though they're criminally innocent, both men are spiritually guilty and that then you gotta pay for that.
Speaker 1: You gotta pay for now. Karma ain't nothing to play with man with Diddy's trial.
Speaker 2: So, in your opinion, they are not proving the allegations of the charges presented.
Speaker 1: Not yet. Now. Some people are saying that the prosecution is slow walking this thing. Some people are saying that the prosecution is starting out with Cassie and the freak offs to disparage his character. First established that that he's a creep, and then we're going to hit him with the evidence of Rico and interstates. So what a prostitution about Rico?
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying it's all blurry man because it's his assistant. He's using his bodyguards.
Speaker 1: This is what rich men do. That's what Richmond gonna move around with. I'm gonna tell you, but I'm gonna tell you something. I don't think Puff used his organization as much as they would have liked him to do. You follow what I'm saying. From what I'm seeing, it was him, yes, and his freak off mates. You see what I'm saying. He wasn't using the secretary, and you follow what it was a select team, which I think is going to sav ing. He didn't use the whole bad boy to do this because a lot of this happened off bad boy time. Let's go back. The reason why they're having such a start a hard time proving his case is he got locked up on frivolous reasons in the first place. Puffy is going through this because he sued theag YO. Puffy sued and started his own political party, and they needed to make sure that he couldn't influence the twenty twenty four election, and so he had to be in jail. Puffy had to be taken off the streets during election season because he started that Black Party, and either Democrats or Republicans knew where he stood and they couldn't afford to let him influence the outcome, and they had to pay him back for suing diag Yo, So he wasn't locked up for this anyway. These charges were fabricated to make the case stick. What about Kid Cutting testifying? What did he say?
Speaker 2: He said he had testified to Diddy blowing his car up. He said he came home one day and his dog was in the bathroom. Some kind of way Diddy got in his house, locked his dog in the bathroom. According a kid Cutting fed him some kind of additive that killed this dog later, not then, but he got gradually, yeah, gradually killed his dog and moved the cameras around, and there was this big back and forth with him and Cassie. But my thing is, on one end they paint Diddy, and of course we don't defend Diddy, we're dealing with the information. Yes, one end, they say Diddy's this violent guy who's willing to kill about Cassie and kill everything about you know, harboring whatever is going on.
Speaker 1: And then on the other end, she runs off with kid Cutty and the car blows up allegedly, according to them, and he does that.
Speaker 2: So what they're basically saying is Kid Cutty said he asked Diddy about his car. He said he wanted to wait till he got in his face, and he said Diddy was standing there like a blade or something, a black super villain. He said this in court, said when he got up on him and he shook his hand and said, man, what about my car? And Diddy said, I don't know what you're talking about, playboy, And that was the end of the interaction. But basically, Kid Cutting and Diddy had a checkered pass due to his involvement with Cassie. But Kid Cutting, in his words, was scared of Diddy. Diddy had him terrified and would hurt people.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people were just understandable. But how do you prove it was Diddy? It was here saved.
Speaker 2: I didn't even understand how it was allowed on the stand when it was all here saved because they don't have nothing. They don't have nothing.
Speaker 1: Let they let him get up there and basically say, I was told that did he blew the car? No one was charged, No one knew, and it's on a trial. Police investigation on a federal I don't think they have nothing, brother, I don't think they have nothing. I believe that this was punishment. And what do they do is they like to exhaust your wealth. They know how much you make, because we ain't got no black banks, right, they exhaust your wealth or not many black banks. They exhaust your wealth enough to break you.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they they're coming for a fortune, of course, and that's why they want to tie in the bad boys ship and the like you did.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much his lawyers are making. They knocking dust from him? Do you feel me? And what percentage of his estate is being drained by this case? You see them? Don't get me wrong. You know what I think they want to do. They want to liquidate his assets to the point where they have to force them to sell his masters and it's publishing. Do you think they're going to try to come get it? Because if they alleged that you.
Speaker 2: That you're masters and your publisher us with it earned as part of Eureco, which means they automatically fall, we can sell them at auction to it. This is what I think they're trying to do, because it feels like you're tying in the organization.
Speaker 1: It makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, what is that when he would force him forfeit his master's bad boy.
Speaker 1: He's the liquor company everything.
Speaker 2: And so even if we get two years out of him, three years, we see him get to get all of that with the No matter.
Speaker 1: How much time that you know what I'm saying, we could give him a day because if we able to take his assets, we win, we win. He can go home. Now, that's what I'm saying. You see what I'm saying. That time already served. That's what I'm saying. But even with that loom, that's dangerous for other black men. Yes, you feel all we have to do. And this is why black people need to stop trying to throw Puffy under the bus. This is not about Puffy, It's about us. What do we know about this plantation When they whipped the slave in front of the others, It was never about ling slave. It's about the rest of y'all. If you let them convict puff on Rico with the scantiest of evidence and allowed them to take this man hold of State publishing and masters, they can do that.
Speaker 2: To anybody they filled. I'm almost certain they're coming for that. I'm almost I'm almost certain.
Speaker 1: It makes sense because look at why they killed Michael Jackson because he wouldn't give up the publishing the Masters, the Beatles and Elvis. He did would and he was trying to buy more of yeh. He was aggressively and so they hit him with the child molestation when he tried to buy Marvel Comics. Imagine if Michael Jackson would have executive produced Black Panther, oh Man next level. Mike was the one thing about Mike and Prince Man it's so interesting because they were somewhat effeminate in their public presentation. They were gangsters in the business. Run Bro, There's no rapper more gangster than Michael Jackson when it came in the business period. There's no rapper more gangster than Prince when it comes to business, Brom.
Speaker 2: I remember, and it was back when we have technology to even enforce any move. Yeah, so you had to remember when Eminem disrespected Michael Jackson over the allegations of sex abearse I believe this, Mike went and bought his publishing. Michael Jackson bought Eminem's publishing, prow A's d That's deed.
Speaker 1: But that's deep. But here's the problem though, Mike and Prince should have been collaborators instead of competitors. Do you feel me? Had they worked together, loomed, they might still be here. You can't beat white supremacy alone. Prince was fighting solo, Mike was fighting solo. Whitney Houston fighting solo. You see that.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a team. It takes armies to defeat armies. Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's pretty. That's damn good, damn wow. Tell you something Puff should have done.
Speaker 1: If I'm a multi billionaire mogul, especially if I'm know I'm doing some evil shit. Bad boy is what twenty years old going on? You were The first thing Puff should have done. He should have found the ten smartest kids in Harlem and pay for all of them to go to law school with a contract that when you graduate, you work for bad Boy. See we gotta start you. Yeah, we don't think right? What the money is?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: And the reason why why does the problem with us a loan Black men, in particular black women too, but especially us. Our egos have been so destroyed and cashtrated. We have the most bruised the ego in America, And because of that, we're constantly seeking violidation. Yes, why do we date white women validation? Why do we go to the PWY over to HBCU validation? Why do we move into the white suburb instead of standing in the ghetto where you ain't have to pay half the property tax validation? Why do we have to wear the most expensive clothes that they make validation? Why do black people own more Mercedes than whites?
Speaker 2: We own more mercean whites make less, and you ain't got a third of.
Speaker 1: The weelth validation. So until the black man conquers his need for external validation, our egos will always be used against THEFF. I fight against mine because it's there.
Speaker 2: You have to, Yeah, I have to fight it, like nah, Like I was just telling him, all I have to be an example now because I'm moving out pass towards yes, the water mall, and you have to.
Speaker 1: Start thinking about legacy.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And so for me, it's like a lot of the friends that I have and a lot of the people that I know in our culture, they kind of get stuck at there at an age and it's like a twenty something year old age in their dressing, in their.
Speaker 1: Approach to life and just everything.
Speaker 2: And I want to start to wear suits and I want to go casual and start to like be intentional with my presentation.
Speaker 1: Understood, you know what I'm saying, And I want that to be loud and want young people to know, like more mature. Yeah, let's go more mature with this thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So because sometimes I'm in these sentences and I ain't handled like the CEO that I that I truly am, And.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out because your presentation that can cause hesitation. The wrong presentation can can cause hesitation. I be Sometimes I be in a room, I'm like, yo, you do know I'm CEO.
Speaker 2: Of a company signed with our heart, one of the biggest companies, one of the biggest platforms in the world, Like you do understand.
Speaker 1: The wrong sometimes hesitation because of the presentation. Yes, And that's on me for the for the most part, because I do want to because remember this society values image over integrity, right, you understand me? Yes, you could have the most integrity in the room, But I'm the one who looks like I do you see that we are a sensory driven society. What's inside you? We don't even care, right, it's all about how you present it. Yes, I want I.
Speaker 2: Want to ask you about this too. Digital segregation by crowdfunding. Okay, I was doing some research because there was a conversation happening online.
Speaker 1: To me, it was very alarming.
Speaker 2: It was it was in reference to Rodney Hilton Junior, which is the grieving black father whose son Ryan was shot dead this crowdfunding.
Speaker 1: Yes they did.
Speaker 2: Rodney saw that bodycam footage and snapped tragically running over Deputy Larry Henderson. The immediate public response was outraged. Every crowdfunding page trying to raise Rodney's defense money got immediately shut down. He barely reached seven thousand dollars before the platform removed everything under pressure from law enforcement.
Speaker 1: But watch this, Luigi Maloney, which is I remember that's a white.
Speaker 2: US assassinating the US health kiss gunned down the company CEO and broad Daylight and all of his goal fun me type campaigns sword to over a million dollars. He even has merchandise with his face on it and it's selling online. And if that's not enough, the white woman also was on camera, yeah, screaming at the seven year old black boy on the playground. She made a million dollars in gofund me. I want to speak to the digital segregation that happens in crowdfunding and where did it start? Because I also hit his term floating around of black fatigue. I don't know if you've heard that lately. Well, white people are are starting to say we're tired of hearing black people complain and kind of outline and point out some of the things that they've been clarifying.
Speaker 1: Okay, the black fatigue is white people being fatigued about black completetions or is it black people being fatigued from dealing with racism? I don't know. I'm asking.
Speaker 2: My understanding is white people are using the term black fatigue as to say we're tired, so white plain suffering black fatigue.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was the other one. I know, we're tired of.
Speaker 2: You complaining about right right right right, right, right right right, and so I want to kind of speak to all of that and we could take it however you want. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna go with the fatigue on both definitions.
Speaker 1: You feel me. First of all three primary rules of racism, all white people are racists, and they do not share power with black people. They do not share what power?
Speaker 2: Crowdfunding is a form of what economic empowerment?
Speaker 1: How dare you negroes? Whether Carmelo Anthony was right or wrong don't matter to them, Whether Rodney Hinton was right or wrong, don't matter to them. Why do you think you can come to white people and use our platform to empower yourself. The Frederick Douglass and Marcus Gonavie Academy loom we was a go fund me platform. They shut us down without a reason. Why Because I am not gonna help you build some independent black school that you're gonna use to liberate and emancipate black minds so they could compete with us for power over this society? Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: The question loom isn't whether or not there is crowdfunding discrimination.
Speaker 1: Of course it is. But you know what the bigger question is, after four hundred years, after four hundred and six years, why you still expecting white people to help you empower yourself against them. Equality is a sin. Equality is a sin. Equality eliminates white privilege. America is built on white privilege. So I'm not surprised at all. And I want to say this for the people who felt like Rodney Hinton was wrong and running over the quote unquote innocent officer. Some people, Negroes included, are saying this would have only been justice if Rodney Hinton would have unalived the officer who unalived his son. I completely disagree.
Speaker 2: You know why, Rodney Hinton was not at war with a single officer. Rodney Hinton was at war with a corrupt police system.
Speaker 1: His son was not alived by a single officer. It might have been a single officer that fired to kill shot. His son was unalive by a corrupt police department with a history of murdering black people without accountability. So we are fighting institutions and systems, not individuals.
Speaker 2: And also, what I find interesting is is America gets this amnesia that if you strike one eyes, I've heard America come out and say, somebody else gonna raise your children for doing what you've done.
Speaker 1: So they don't get what they did as a result of the fabricated accusations of nine eleven. That's what I'm saying they went when America bombs, America never targets the military, They target civilians. Do you know how much blood is on the hands of America for murdering innocent women and children in other countries, and you got the audacity to say that he should have found the exact officer. I'm not happy about the loss of life and if the man was a half decent person, with condolences to the family. But we not fighting individuals. We are fighting systems and when and here's the thing, it don't matter what cop would have chased his son, he was going to get shot because that's their policy in dealing with black men. So he was not wrong in what he did. And I'll tell you this with Rodney Hinton, with Carmelo Anthony, they have shifted the conversation. Their courage has shifted the conversation. What do I mean a black father takes it upon himself to unlive an officer after having his son unlived, We're not used to that. A young black boy takes it upon himself to defend his life from two racist twins who are trying to brutalize him. We're not used to that. And the reason we're not used to that, loon is for four hundred and six years, white America has always had absolute jurisdiction over the black body. You see this sometimes when you out and about living your life, sometimes you have to tell white people, I need you to back up, I need you to get off my porch, I need you to take your hands off my child. White people don't have boundaries with us because for the first two hundred and forty six years of this four hundred and six they owned us. So we have to re establish safe space with them. Rodney Hinton did that. Carmelo Infony did that, guess what, Just like with Emmettil, just like with Malcolm, just like with any of our martyrs. Not to put them on that level, but yet and still it's the same type of a situation. Now, when white kids go to bully a black child, you better think twice. Now when a police officer in Cincinnati goes to unliva black kid, you sure he ain't got no father? Right, Because Rodney Hinton just put a new idea into the universe on how to deal with police brutality. And as much as people want to denigrate it, all behavior, I'm a psychologist, will train this loop. All behavior is a function of its consequences.
Speaker 2: Everything. How do you train your dog consequences? How do you train your employees? Consequences?
Speaker 1: Rodney Hinton just show you you want the police to stop killing your children until they feel pain. You will never stop feeling pain. And you've always said that at some point blood may have to be shit. Let me ask you a question, what have we ever gotten an American society that we did not bleed for? We bled for freedom, We bled for the Civil Rights Act, we bled for the Civil Rights Bill, we bled in black power. Everything else is an illusion. They say, no Congress passed the Thirteenth Amendments, that was celebratory in symbolic. We had already bled. That's just them trying to reassert their control over the narrative. Abraham Lincoln didn't free us. We freedom.
Speaker 2: Read the white generals in the Civil War said, if it wasn't for the Negro America, we do countries today, a Union and Confederacy.
Speaker 1: And if we could redo history, loan one of the things I wish we would have redone When Roberty Lisa rendered to Ulysses S. Grant at the Appomatics Courthouse in Virginia. I think that was April fourth, eighteen sixty five, right. I wish black men would have said, you know what, if we can beat the Confederacy for Abraham Lincoln, maybe, just maybe we can beat Abraham Lincoln too, Loom what if we would have said, you know what, we not done. We took the South, let's take the North. Yet. Imagine if we would have done it. I don't know if we would have won or not, but history was on our side. If we can shut down the Southern states, why couldn't we shut down the South? Sometimes? Brother, we don't believe in ourselves enough. You feel me. Sometimes we don't believe in ourselves.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy because they'll on one end say how.
Speaker 1: Dysfunctional we are and how disillusion we are.
Speaker 2: And then they won't point to the facts that but we had to go in there and fight that fight that y'all didn't have the ability to fight.
Speaker 1: We wrestle it down for a reason. America America, not just with the Civil War. Brother, So let's go before the Civil War. Let's go to the Louisiana purchase. Do you know that this country is three times the size it was because the Haitian Revolution with the Silo overture on John Jacques Dessolin's and Christoph and Petian and Siecil Fati.
Speaker 2: Man and Bookmon and Makandal when they destroyed Napoleon's army, a slave army, distreeted, defeated the greatest general the white man ever had. An army of slaves defeated the greatest general the white man ever had. And because the Haitian Revolution bankrupted Napoleon, he sold his American territories to America for pennies on the die.
Speaker 1: Remember that the Louisiana purchase loan quadruple the size of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: So when I tell you America wouldn't be America with our black people, America wouldn't be America with the fact. Now back to the crowdfunded thing. Who started? In your opinion, HM, where did this start? As it pertains to when when what what? As it pertains to, what could be considered as a heinous act takes place. Didn't the racist or the people on one side of or another throws their financial mc behind something to try to take a stand.
Speaker 1: I think it was Michael Brown and Ferguson or Zimmerman. Was their crowdfunding for Zimmerman. I believe.
Speaker 2: That's where it started. Mike Brown popularized it because with the Mike Brown case, you had an officer who unlived an unarmed.
Speaker 1: Child and they left his body in the street for hours. And the evidence in the Michael Brown case because there were witnesses. Remember with Tray Vn.
Speaker 2: I don't think we had any witness Michael Brown, you had witnessed, so it was obvious that this was an execution, yes, And so when black people saw white people rush to the defense of the white officer with obvious evidence in eye witness testimony that he unallowed that young man unnecessarily, that's when crowdfunding really became what it became. And I think crowdfunding helped black people to see how racist white people liked.
Speaker 1: The American racial identity crept right into crowd And do you know why it's the same thing with social media or Twitter.
Speaker 2: Or voting and all of this, right, because well, but it's just it's just overt in the money.
Speaker 1: Because why I'm able to be racist, but you don't necessarily see who I am. Do you feel me when I go into the booth to vote against reparations, I can be racist, but you don't know how I voted. When I donate one thousand dollars to these police, tell us, I can be racist, but you never see my face. Whenever white people are able to manifest. When white people are able to manifest their racism and not be seen, you really see who they are because he's clearly. Look at Shiloh Hendricks. She caught a five year old disabled child the in word for going in a bag. White kids going bags too. You feel me. It was an innocent kid. He don't know nothing about no thief. He of autism and guess what white folks said, what we don't care? And if it's one thing black people need to understand, loom and I think it's one of the benefits of the Trump administration. Although I don't support him or his administration, Donald Trump is making it popular to be publicly racist again. You feel me, You feel like he making it popular. He said, We're gonna take Harriet Tubbing off the website. Man, they doing some shit, man, bro. We're gonna take Mega Evers off the National Military Cemetery website. We're gonna go into the Smithsonian National African American Museum and anything in there that shows how brutally racist America was the blacks. We're taking it out.
Speaker 2: All the Civil War statues that y'all took down back in the twenty fifteen Charston killing of Dylan Ruth when he murdered the Charston nine. Yes, we're putting them statues back up South African refugees. If you don't like the fact that the blacks and South Africa taking the land that your ancestors stole from them, you could come over and be a refugee. Donald Trump has made it safe to be a bigot. Did you see the executive order he signed on the police, Donald trummunity. It's not the word immunity, It's called a un leashing America's law. And for unleashing, he's basically saying, go get active. You can basically what he's saying, you can kill blacks and you do not have to worry about being held accountable. But with that being said, though Loom as a historian, a part of me is saying, we gotta embrace this. Now.
Speaker 1: Some black people say, what the hell doctor Umar talking about? Embrace? How we being dehumanized and push? You know why you gotta embrace it? Because it is these types of conditions. Do you feel me atmosphere? Thank you? What did I say earlier? Everything in the universe is created from positive and negative force? You see that we fought again slavery.
Speaker 2: Because we had no choice. We fought for civil rights, we had no choice. The racism became so intense.
Speaker 1: That we got to a point loom where we said, you know what, we might die anyway, so we might as well stand up and fight. That's what's happening right now. America is eliminating all the conveniences it has given to black people in this society, and we're now getting to a point loom where it's like, what am I living for? And when people get desperate, they become courageous. This is exactly the type of atmosphere you need. It is this that gave birth to a Marcus Golfey, It is this that gave birth to a Frederick Douglas. It is this that gave birth to a human Newton. It is this that gave birth to an h Rap Brown. It is this that gave birth to the freedom riders in the city movements. You understand me.
Speaker 2: So this is exactly what you need for black people to get up off they ask and struggle. What the Frederick Douglas said, If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Do you think what's your feelings on him? Rolling back the DEI stuff it didn't benefit us at all. D I never benefited black.
Speaker 1: Four percent of DEI hires were black four per So my question to you, homosexuals, white women, non black immigrants, do you feel me physically handicapped non blacks? Remember, minority is everything except white male. Let me give you an example. Much respect to Pastor Jamal Bryant, much respect to Reverend Sharpton. As you know, they had a boycott of Target. Nothing was wrong with that because Target needed to know you don't mistreat black people. Still get our money, and as a result of that boycott, Target has lost hundreds of millions of dollars day on a day on life. Right, So the reactionary intervention by Pastor Bryant and Reverend Sharpton, I support it. Target need to be taught a lesson my destructive criticism because I respect them, my constructive criticism for both gentlemen. You gave us the reactionary that's the boycott, But now you got to do something proactionary that benefits black people. Yes, where is that Taking our people from Target to Costco is not a win because you're taking them from Target who exploited that black dollar, and you now give them to another corporation that's going to exploit that black dollar. Right, yes, yes, what they should have done, and this is why black leadership gets criticized. What they should have done with their influence is they should have created a mega mart for the black community. Our Sharpton has the following. Pastor Jamal Bryant has the following. Why not come together and give our people a black alternative? Why are we leaving our people choosing between two white alternatives, neither of which really gives a damn?
Speaker 2: So we broke target, no problem. I stand with you. But now we're gonna go in enrich Costco. What are they doing so great that they deserved a black dollar? Not much at all. Where is the black alternative? And this is why loom people criticize black leadership because we're always good on the boycotting, we're always good on the protesting, we're always good on the embargos. But when it comes time to take that energy and turn it into something constructive and progressive for black people, you never see any solutions. I give you another one.
Speaker 1: After every police underliving of a defenseless black person, we had a what riot. Yes, we tore down the institutions that supported police genocide. Right, that's good. But after we tore down them institutions, did we come back into our community and build anything for the people. Pastor Briant and Reverend Sharpton need to build something for the people and not just redirect our dollar from one white corporation to the next. I like what they did, but that was reactionary, necessary, but it was reactionary. Where are their proactive solutions? Institutions are half of the solution for you cooking today? That's a damn good point because that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Speaking of him Trump taking some of these statues that I've also seen a black statue of a black woman, they said in Times Times.
Speaker 1: I saw the statue. Some people think it's harmless. I don't, and I'm gonna tell you why. Symbolic artwork is usually focused on representing the best of a people. Are you following me? If we had a museum with multiple pieces of black art that was on display, then that statue won't be a problem. You want to know why it's one of many pieces. But for you to put what I believe is the first ever statue of a black woman in Tom Square, why wasn't it of a black female celebrity. Why wasn't it of a black woman caring for her children. Why wasn't it a black woman with her king supporting her. Why wasn't it of a black inventor female? We had many.
Speaker 2: Why wasn't it of a black doctor, black engineer, black business owner?
Speaker 1: Why was it of a single black woman? Was her hand on her hips? I don't even remember single black woman. Look it up real quick, see if the hand look up that picture was the hands on the hips. She was not proferred dressed. She was extremely casual, slightly overweight, braids in her hair. Definitely didn't look like somebody on their way to work. Definitely didn't look like somebody on their way to operate their own business. Was a hands on the hips? Did you see? What does that mean? When a black woman in hands is on her hips? Stereotypically, that's the sassy mama. Look, that's the independent. I'm on welfare, I don't have a husband, i might have multiple kids.
Speaker 2: Complaining, whining masculine. That was an insult to black female integrity and dignity. That did not represent the great divine feminine at all. That was an insult, my brother, that was an insult. You have too many Black women doing too many great things. Let me give you an example of why I consider that an insult. Black women are the most educated population in America, right, the most educating. Why not at least put a book bag on her back. Black women are the most educated population in America. Keep the same outfit. Put a book bag on her back. Do you know what you're saying now, Loun. She's a student, she might only be twenty, she might only be twenty one, she might not have a job, which is cool, but she's on her way. Why not put a book back to show Black women are the most educated group.
Speaker 3: Uh uh?
Speaker 2: I want to show a single quote unquote independent black woman who can't find a man or a job. That's what I want to show. That was an insul.
Speaker 1: Art is supposed to represent the greatness of a people, the greatness of a people, like I said, Loun. If it was multiple pieces, it would have been. Okay, that's one statue stand alone in time square, a business district.
Speaker 2: You put that in the wealthiest business district on the planet Earth.
Speaker 1: You put a statue of an unemployed black woman. And I'm not supposed to say nothing of First of all, do we know who put that up? There? Was that the city? Was that a donation? Was that a local university? Because I want to know under what premises? Is it temporary? Is it permanent? What is it that? That's the whole thing is, like, what's your purpose? What y'are doing?
Speaker 2: Uh? Insult have been displayed in the same city where a contingentous moment, it doesn't say who. As the conversation intensified, criticism has emerged from several angles, from those seeking to preserve the county's historical monuments and from people wondering if the peace employed stereotypical imagery, from critics calling the message ham fisted, but social media has been overrun with commoners, often anonymous, hurling over racists and sexist terms. Piece Grounded in the Stars was produced in twenty twenty three by Thomas J. Price, a London based sculpture whose work in recent years has directly.
Speaker 1: Google his name. Google his name and put London based sculpt the Thomas Price, London based sculptor and see if you can and hit images and see if you see his face and the reason I'm asking you to see what race he was. Most of the statues in this country, loom of great black heroes are made by non black artists. They do not let our people create and craft our own heroes. I want to know if he was white or black. It's not showing him. Here's some more. If you hit a hit image, does his face come up? They're showing of his works. I wonder what he is either way, it was unacceptable. He is black. Okay, he's black. Let me see him, I think. Okay, I'm not gonna knock him per se. It looks like he has several works. My question is why did they choose that that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's still a thing. It's still respected him and his creativity. That was what they all the wealthy times to use us and and missteps we may have made, or misrepresentations that they can now redefine right and use that against us and say, well he made we didn't do.
Speaker 1: Y'all male, Why symbols rule the world? Brother? Every memory in your head is a symbol. Your brain don't store information in sentences. It's symbols. White Jesus symbol. Look at that symbol? What is that telling Black girls when they see that? What is that? Look at all the black female entrepreneurs we have. You couldn't have put them up there. You know, how many do you realize how many different representations of Black women I can brainstorm right now, and that's what you give me in the wealthiest business district of the planet. That's an insult. Yeah,