Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod is myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge, Tamra Judge. I mean, I'm surprised we could get on today because the love, the love that we've gotten on Instagram today is just so overwhelming.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't look what people going after.
Speaker 2: Us before our little rest. I refuse, I refuse to look at Twitter.
Speaker 3: But I never look at Twitter.
Speaker 2: Well, our Instagram is it's really friendly today because the lala Yeah, well I expected that. No, I did too, but you kind of forget well, I mean I kind of because I'm like, it's been a moment. I mean, I know it happens often where everyone hates me, but it's been a moment. And then I was like, oh shit, why am I getting all this engagement? Oh yeah, it's hate.
Speaker 3: It's hate that's usually the most when people have high engagement, it's hate. And who gives a shit?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: I think people think when we get somebody on that's not very popular or having a bad season, we're supposed to just tear them apart, rip them up and chew them up and spit them out, and it's just such bullshit.
Speaker 2: Well, I think also the people that are commenting didn't listen to the full episode. They just saw the clip, which is clearly what are we going to do is show us like asking her uncomfortable questions and the clip. No, listen to the freaking episode. There's not no matter who the guest is and how much we like them, that we are going to ask the hard questions. We're not gonna throw it in the clip. We need them to share it themselves. Uh, what's going on? Did you have a good weekend? I did?
Speaker 3: I you know, I got over with the flu. I ended up just going up to Big Bear. Did it make it to the opening of the restaurant?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: I am going to go. Paul text me the morning of asking if I was going to make it and I said no, I was out of town. I felt bad, but he offered, He said, anytime you want to come in. So if we want to go in, let's go. But it looked like a fun party. There was a lot of people, their housewife there, Mario Lopez was there.
Speaker 2: Well, no who else was there? Because this came up. I did a little Q and A this morning. How did Tarma feel about Gretchen hanging out with the OC girls?
Speaker 3: Why do I care? People? Listen news alert. I have not seen this woman in twelve years. That's a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: I don't sure.
Speaker 2: You guys haven't even seen each other twelve years, twelve years since twenty thirteen?
Speaker 3: Do not care? Have no opinion. People can hang out with who they want. I don't know what's going on in her life, nor do I care like who they want to make something big out of nothing? And if I was there, who knows?
Speaker 2: Maybe I think you would have squashed the beef.
Speaker 3: There's no beef to squash. I'm done. There's certain people that should not be in your life that did cross boundaries when you, like I said, you come after my husband and my children. You're done with me. I'm done. I don't have any reason. We don't say, hangout in the same crowd. We do not, so there's no reason. Do I hate her? No? Indifferent? I'm indifferent.
Speaker 2: Well, I did notice that Alexis cropped her out on her They a picture in the post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't like each other.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't either.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, they don't like they do not like each other.
Speaker 2: No. And I haven't gotten to that season yet. I have not gotten to that yet, so I don't know. But I did notice that she did some handy dandy Rachel food of cropping.
Speaker 3: Well. I think she probably just wanted the cast and the picture, but it looked. That restaurant looks amazing. It's in Huntington Beach Mark Wahlberg, and I believe Paul Nassev is an investor in this restaurant.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I had a very disturbing dream yeh night. I had a dream that I was in a house and Derenda. It was in my house. I don't know whose house it was. It's kind of like a castle type house. And Derenda comes running in. She's like hi, hi, and she jumped on the couch and she went over the couch and when she went over, she hit her head on the fireplace and she was decapitated. Hold on and her head went rolling.
Speaker 2: Do you think this was because before you went to sleep you saw that Dernda was the reason, allegedly the reason why Lindsay couldn't be on Traders. Do you think it was haunting? No? And hold on, did you hear this rumor? I know that the decapitation is also of curious, because I'm wondering why you're dreaming of people being decaped potato.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if she got murdered. Oh, I'm wondering if she got murdered by the way she means murdered on traders, not in real life. Yeah, vanished. I don't know, but it was very I mean, it was one of those dreams where all of a sudden, I'm freaking out. I'm dying and I don't know what to do. My phone won't work, and.
Speaker 2: What did you do? What would you do if tomorrow night I come over and I trip, and I do you know how hard you have to trip to decapitate your own head?
Speaker 3: I know she fell on the fireplace and there was like tools there and right the head, but the head went rolling. The head was rolling, and then all of a sudden there was all these spectators and fans inside my house. I don't know when they're taking pictures and I'm screaming, no, no, you can't do that, you.
Speaker 2: Can't do that, And did you call nine one one?
Speaker 3: My phone wouldn't work. So then I'm like, somebody call nine one one and everybody's just sitting around talking. I mean, not that nine one one can do anything. Her head was rolling, and so then I get and I start running and I said, oh my god, I'm with the head or without without the head, thank you. And I'm like, I need to find the police. But I'm like, what if the police think I did it? Now I'm running from the scene. So then I went back to the I mean, it was detail. It was a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Well, on on the Dorenda note, do we believe any truth to the rumors that Lindsay from Summer House is pregnant and tried to hide the pregnancy and then Derenda outed her to production and that's why she's not on the season.
Speaker 3: To Traders, well, I do know if you're pregnant, you cannot be on Traders. I do know that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean somebody who else did we hear those? Oh yeah, canvas? But on the GRAMD there's really no signs of.
Speaker 3: Well you imagine if she's pregnant, Now that's a rebound, you know what.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently I gotta say if I was Lindsay, and this is gonna be an unpopular thing. I would be having so much s after being done with Carl that I probably be pregnant too. I couldn't. Did you see his shoes with a little lizard on it?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Also, I wish we could have West back in the twat seat because I have a lot of choice for its to say to him.
Speaker 3: Is the first reunion out already?
Speaker 2: Yes, and you're going to see it camera. You are going to die. I don't feel like I mean, he's getting torn apart online now. But she opens up with saying after they went on their horse riding event that then the cameras went down and she said to him, listen, if this is too much for you, then let's call it quits and let's be done. And he was like, no, I want to be with you. I want to do this. Then after filming wrapped, he took her to his parents' house, his brother's house to a wedding. They started having sex all of it, and then what and then he said, oh my god, it was so bad. And then he said then he said he didn't realize then he couldn't do it because he didn't realize all the attention he was going to it from being on the show, and then Paige de Sorbo's like, we are not the right crowd. We've all lived this life. This is not a valid excuse. West. She is amazing. How could you do this to us? And she wore was she upset? Yeah, she was crying. No, She's like really into him. And then Jesse Solomon tries to step in and say something and everyone's like shut the um, Jussy Solomon. I'm like, it's I mean, can you please watch before we talk tomorrow so we can get on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, if I have time.
Speaker 2: Are you wearing a Tom sand of All hat right now?
Speaker 3: I'm wearing an Aviator Nation.
Speaker 2: Okay. I just saw the lightning bolt and I was like, is this so.
Speaker 3: Many people have asked me that. Somebody asked me at the gym is that a certain team? And I go, no, it's not. You know what, it's an overpriced trucker's hat from a Yeah, I mean, my dream was the best ever, Sodrenda. If you got murdered, you can call me. I'm gonna know then that I have intuition, which I already know what I do. So the Trader season three cast has been announced. Tom Sandoval, Krishelle, Sam Britney's ex husband, and then twenty one celebrity players. Some of them I know, some of them I don't know. Then Sam Chanelle, I don't know who Bob the drag Queen is.
Speaker 2: I don't know who a good amount of people are, but there's I don't know who Lord I've are, Mount battanis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dolores, Jeremy Collins. I don't know who that is, Robin Dixon, Dylan Efron. That's Zach Efron's brother, right, Yeah, Nikki, did.
Speaker 2: You just make that up? Do we know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Zach Efron's brother.
Speaker 2: I have another question if Tom said has not been banished from Traders. So there's all this fight going on. I know that this is not something of interest to you, but there's all this fighting going on between Billy Lee you know who she is, right, who's on vander pump Rolls and Victoria who's Tom's girlfriend, and the jewelry designer and all these people, and they're all they're all fighting. It's all over all these podcasts and whatever. And then all of a sudden this morning I couldn't sleep. I went on to Tom sand I didn't mean to go into Tom Sandival's in the story. It was just I was, you know where you just tap tap tap. I was tap tap tapping, and I saw a statement from him saying clearly all this happened while I was out of town along something of these lines where I can't actually comment on this.
Speaker 3: So do you think he's back he's all murdered.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I want to understand. If he hasn't been murdered, who's telling him this information? Like, did you have any access to the outside world when you were on Trader?
Speaker 3: No, we don't even have a phone. No, So how there has somebody running his Instagram? Which you want to do that because then you can throw people off. Well, they didn't announce ours. They were forced to announce ours because they got leaked. And I think that this year they got a little bit smarter and they like, we're going to announce it before him. So but there's there's it's it's a good cast.
Speaker 2: I don't know who would you choose as the traders.
Speaker 3: I would do Derinda maybe.
Speaker 2: I think Doornda's too obvious as a trader. I think she I think like her Chanelle, I think we.
Speaker 3: Need maybe Bob Harper.
Speaker 2: I feel like Chrishelle would be a really good trader h because she has just like this electric smile and she's Laura's definitely. I don't know. I feel like Dolores isn't great at telling a lie.
Speaker 3: Listen, will you go there? Every anything you think you know, you don't know? It is a totally different game than you've ever played in your entire life. It is very mindful. Well, can't be yourself, and then you can't be somebody else, and then you can't be too quiet, and then you can't be too talkative, and you can't be so many things that you get inside your head because you're like if I'm very opinionated, Oh I'm gone.
Speaker 2: This next one. Ebony Kay Williams is pregnant. Royal Housewives of New York alumni is expecting her first baby, a girl. My remarkable miracle. She's forty pregnant with her first baby do August sixteenth. That feels pretty soon. She was using her frozen eggs to pursue mother head via sperm donation and in vitro she did an egg rete voute thirty four years old.
Speaker 3: Wish her the best, congratulations. I like her a lot. The real house was in New Jersey. Star X convicted of hiring mobster to assault her new lover. I need more of I have been going on for a long time.
Speaker 2: This I haven't I haven't gone deep enough into this, and I need you to explain it to me because also Teresa's response on Watch What Happens Live last night.
Speaker 3: So, Dina Manzo's ex husband was convicted Tuesday of hiring a mobster to beat up her former new lover. Is it former thought it was the guy she was married to, It says.
Speaker 2: To beat up his former bo's new lover. He's now facing more than that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, I get it. And now he's facing more than four decades in prison. Federal prosecutor said Tommy Manzo planned the twenty fifteen attack on David Dina. Now she's now married to him, So evidently in twenty fifteen he was beat up. I think it was like a home invasion beat up. I don't know if she was beat up as well, but it was pretty bad. Now, you have to remember that the Dolores and Caroline Manzo wrote a letter to the judge on his behalf.
Speaker 2: So Caroline and Dina were married to the man's oh, brothers, So it's sisters married to brothers.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, very very confusing.
Speaker 2: So then yesterday on Watch What Happens Live, Andy asked this about like asked Teresa, and she's like, oh, yeah, says something along the lines of like yeah, I messaged Dina about all of this, and she hearted the message. One. I personally take offense to a hearted message without a response. Do you.
Speaker 3: If somebody asked me a question and you heard it? Yeah, I mean, if it's a question, yeah, But if it's just a statement, what was the question?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a question or a statement, but just a heart is like you whatever, unless it's like, hey, are we confirmed for tomorrow ten am? And I heart I wouldn't heart it. I'd like thumbs up it. I think she I guess she reached out saying justice was served and Dina heart in it. But I don't know if you're just gonna heart it if somehow, well, if.
Speaker 3: We're not friends, they're not. I don't think they're really friends anymore. They don't follow each other on social media. They used to hang out all the time. But wasn't she supposed to be at her wedding, yes, but I don't I don't exactly know what the drama was there. I think maybe she didn't want a film or I don't know what happened, but Louis was hanging out with her husband. You know, they used to live right by my house. So she moved to Monasito, and I think she kind of I think she went unfollowed me. I mean she unfollowed everything to do with.
Speaker 2: Why don't Can somebody get on the horn and see if she unfollowed Tamra real quick she did?
Speaker 3: I think no, I think she did. She want Yeah, she wiped herself clean of anything to do with housewives anything like that. And she's living a nice life I'm assuming in Monsito, because yeah, you're nothing shabby about Mamaseito.
Speaker 2: Gotta be rich. She's the only people from Bravo she follows are Caroline Stanbury, Larsa, Cynthia, and Lisa followed me.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, sudden ship.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, this isn't no, that's not good. Then Byan's peg, she follows Peggy tam She's unfollowed you and decided to keep Peggy on the people she.
Speaker 3: Follows Honey well, she reached out to me when her house is on the market over here in San Juise.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Peggy tanis not Slan. I don't know, ye ya yai. Well, yeah, so there's more on this, but yeah, I mean, do we even want to comment? I don't feel like we need to get any more involved.
Speaker 3: No, Giorgio says, I love him.
Speaker 2: Pink Pop Box post court records to show that Teresa and Louis did not take out alone on the seven bedroom, ten bath home until March twenty twenty four, and this has been all over the world wide web. According to the mortgage, Louie, who is the sole member of the LC used to purchase the Montville property, took out a one million dollar loan on March twenty fifth. Now what's not clear is that with Louie being the sole member of the home means that Teresa has no claim on the home. The home is three point five million, and Louie just took out a million dollar loan on your home, which means that Louie would have to pay the three point five back on top of the million. I'm not in real estate. I don't really understand this.
Speaker 3: I am in real estate and they didn't have one hundred percent mortgage on it. For someone to say you have to pay back the three point five on top of the million, I'm sure they did more. She sold a big house to buy this house, so I'm sure they had some equity in it. You don't buy a house with zero down.
Speaker 2: Right, But do you think I mean, there's a lot of couples that when they buy a home, the one of the spouses will just write themselves off, so it's a sole owner. Do you think that could have been what we're getting or.
Speaker 3: Well, I would imagine she'd have to sign something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think there's many ways you can look at this. You can take the negative and be like, oh my god, look what he's doing to her, or there's a reason for it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's also for it. Yeah, I mean it's also from the sun. So who knows how accurate it is.
Speaker 3: When we bought the Codo house, that was just in my name. This house originally that we're in now, Eddie had it in his name, and then I bought that one of my name. There was a reason for it. I can't remember what it was. But now everything's in a dress.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, this next one is Bravo Housewives post. Andy Cohen says Real Housewives New Jersey is not canceled. The division within the cast will be addressed next season. We will address next season as it comes, with extensive cast sitting likely to occur, as well as a long break to come. I think this is everybody's wake up call. You guys got to get your shit together. And we're not, In lack of a better way to say, we're not pulling dead Way anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, the neighborhood Talk post Kenya Moore and Real house Lives Milanna Newby Brittany got into a heated altercation. Threats allegedly involved a gun. This cannot be good Season sixteen. Newby Brittany and Kenya Moore got into it and there's threats. The threats are deadly. Sources confirmed that the situation got so bad that Brittany allegedly said to Kenya, I have a gun for bitches like you. The photographer on the scene, Eric Robinson, took to x and tweeted, I am still trying to cover myself. I can't even take a photo. My mouth fell to the floor and I'm just in awe like that was the most deadliest scene probably ever filmed on this franchise. So I'm pretty sure the photographer signed to NDA when he signed that thing to be on TV.
Speaker 2: But then Drew also commented, I'm flabbergasted and floored, And now that tweet has been deleted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you can't say stuff like that in the middle of filming. You're giving shit away.
Speaker 2: But then this is where I'm confused. This is where I'm confused, Tam, because then Kenya Moore shocked party attenders with posters of allegedly from Real Housewives Neucomber. This was on page six. They said that at her Kenya Moore hairspa, there's posters of Brittany Edie allegedly performing oral sex. Bravo cameras were supposedly rolling at this cast event where Moore decided to unveil the explicit images. Her reason remains unclear, as does the recipient of the alleged sexual act. Brittany was not present for the display, and contrary to report, she did not subsequently threaten More with a gun. At no time was ever threatened with a weapon, nor was there ever a weapon present during the course of production. A source closed to production exclusively, tells Page six. Then Cynthia Bailey recently told Page six that the Ladies were in their third week of filming. Though the incident was filmed, it's unclear if it will air. This is this is where I get confused. If something was filmed and it was so wrong, why wouldn't it be stopped? I mean, Kenya more than responds, I would never engage in revenge porn. I have never distributed private images or footage of anyone, nor solicited images owned by others used to threaten or blackmail. I have always been vindicted. I can't talk about story, even with people planting fake news. But then there's more.
Speaker 3: But I really, I mean, I don't think that Kenya would be so stupid. You can go to, you can get in trouble for that. I don't see Kenya doing that at all, Like she's smart enough to know. She even says like, that's revenge porn. You can go to, you can get sued, prosecuted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we're already seeing what's going on in the scan of all of it all with this, but then it still goes on because there's an audio of the moment Keny Moore allegedly unveiled photos of new housewife Brittany performing oral sex and I'm muffled recording. You can hear Kenya saying Brittany does escort. There's an it who put emails her emails out. She charged fourteen hundred dollars per appointment. You're not only a hoe, You're on covers of magazines. You're over here on snapchat. Snapchat me that pussy. Okay, this next one, I don't know if you're allowed to comment on it, so I'll just read it. Jen Pradonte responds to a fans comment asking for a Ryan update. Mama Underscore Cola O seven oh three rights, what's the update on your fiance? Is he really in trouble with the law? Then Jen responds to Mama Cola, Hi, sweetheart, thank you for asking about Ryan. He's great. He's never had any trouble with the law. I'm composed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, please please let's go on.
Speaker 2: Okay, didn't an next one? Also another one? You probably can't comment on the Real Housewives though, over here and eat my liqorice you I have right now, I have ginger ell, sparkling water, water, all the things still struggling. Wish I had a licorice, but no, you did get me hooked on those freakin nerds, the ones with the things on the outside.
Speaker 3: Yes, I hate those little nerd clusters with the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate you. I hit them in my bedside drawer. Now my kids now well. Newbie Katie wanted to quit mid season, says she hates Heather Dubrow and thinks Emily Simpson is fake af she didn't think highly of some of the women during her debut season, with a reliable source revealing she told friends she wanted to quit halfway through filming. She had an issue with two ladies in particular, Heather and Emily. She allegedly told pal she hates Debrow and believe Simpson is two faces. We're on the street. Is that? Ganella also said Simpson is completely different to her off camera versus on and fake as This is also a radar online so who knows. But here's the thing. When people say they want to quit, yeah, then just quit, like if you really want to quit, Like I'm so sick of people saying they want to quit doing shit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just don't know where this who's the source of this information?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sure this article did not make Heather or Emily very happy.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you tell me this who added more? Alexis or Katie.
Speaker 3: Alexis added more than most people, most housewives on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's really all we can do. From there. We're going to take a quick break and then we're going to come back and talk about Jersey season fourteen, episode six. Now we're back to talk about season fourteen, episode six, before we even get into the episode. Last night and watch What Happens Live, Teresa says she has never never asked bloggers to leak stories to go against any of her castmates, and asked Andy to prove it. She says there aren't any screenshots of her doing that, but there are of Margaret doing that. Teresa says the blogger is lying and they're not her texts. Also on Watch What Happens Live, Teresa says she'd rather hang out with Marge, make love to on Display, and get back together with Juicy Joe than hang out with Melissa.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like Andy was buying it. He's like, well, there are some things out there, and I'll be honest, I have not seen anything with Marge's name on it out there at all.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be honest regardless us of what DMS or things I've seen or haven't seen from jen Aiden or Teresa or Marge or.
Speaker 3: I've mostly seen jen Aiden's tech at DMS.
Speaker 2: But what I did see with my own eyes is how much Andy loves Teresa. Like you can feel it, like you can feel it with certain housewives. I can feel it when he's talking to you. I can feel it when he's talking to Kyle. I can feel it when he's talking to Teresa like I he likes the ogs. I think, yeah, I do not think Teresa's going anywhere after watching that, watch what happens like it last night, I do not.
Speaker 3: I don't trust anything I watch her here because they can change their mind in a second.
Speaker 2: So I just take.
Speaker 3: It day by day, episode by episode.
Speaker 2: Well, it starts out where Melissa tells Joe about Danielle's brunch. Simultaneously Jackie goes to Teresa's house.
Speaker 3: It seems to me.
Speaker 2: It was like me, the whole thing just felt like such a I would say eighty percent of the scenes that we watched of these force.
Speaker 3: Right, so forced YEA.
Speaker 2: I thing. It felt like they went in like with their piece of paper and they're like, these are the things we're going to cover, and even though we don't like each other and have zero connection, we're gonna, you know, muscle.
Speaker 3: Like it's a new friendship. And because Jackie has only been to her house once at her housewarming and it's been a couple of years, and then she goes, well, we've been good for two weeks now.
Speaker 2: Well not just that they.
Speaker 3: Were like had years of not being good. It's not like I don't want people to move forward. I do, but it's just for some strange reason, it looks a little bit forced. I mean, I will say the friendship has lasted off camera, so that's a good thing, but it just looks a little forced.
Speaker 2: Well, I think moving forward if you've once had a friendship and then the friendship fails and then you'd work through, it makes sense. I I don't think those two have ever had a friendship.
Speaker 3: No, but they haven't. But and also, what did you think about Jackie when she said she wanted to be around Teresa and Jennifer Aiden because they're more fun and lighter.
Speaker 2: Well, I do have to say I didn't feel like that came off naturally. I feel like she was just when she was talking about being a changed woman and all these things and wants to be around more fun. But if I was going to pick somebody to have more fun with at this point, jen Aiden and Teresa seem like a lot more fun than.
Speaker 3: Marge, I would I march more. Marge just having a hard season. I would respect Jackie a little bit more if she just said listen. And she did say this, but she's not. Her actions are different. I'm going to be friends with whoever I'm gonna be friends with, and I don't care. But okay, that's fine. So if you want to go and change teams, so to speak, like, don't start talking about the teams that you were with for so many years.
Speaker 2: Well, I would have more respect if she were to say, instead of dicking around and writing about this book and who's reading it and blah blah blah, if she were just to say, you know what, listen, I feel like I've been manipulated by you for too long. I feel like I was did too much to try to salvage this friendship, and I'm done and I'm gonna see if I can make friends with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, because that's clearly she's either gonna mesh in with jen Aiden and Teresa or we're not going to see her anymore.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but unfortunately, I don't know if it's timing or what, but she gets demoted and now all of a sudden, she's going to the other team, and it in the public eye, it looks like, oh, you're just doing that to try to get You know, I almost said a million times, I don't want to be a housewife. I'm good with a friend.
Speaker 2: She has said that a million times. I've also said things that I probably want to know.
Speaker 3: You know who also has said something a million times, and that's Dolores, and that is when are you getting divorced? So Dolores tells that up brunch.
Speaker 2: Hold on, before we got to get into that, we got to talk about Rachel telling Margaret that her and Teresa got into heated brunch and then Rachel tries to it, says to Teresa that she tried to weaponize John's mistake. I know, and that Margaret says Louis is unemployed and Mooch's off of her.
Speaker 3: Do we know that Louie's unemployed?
Speaker 2: I mean, here's what I this is what I can't say. And I know I liked Rachel last week, and I'm not trying to shit dog John Fuda, but like, we can't sit there and bash Louis for trying to be a mooch. When John Fuda sits over Rachel's shoulder during her facetimes with Marge, we just can't.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not a mooch. Well, she's mooching off, like financially mooching off something I know.
Speaker 2: But like you're either in it or you're not. And he's he's in it. He's in it, but he's a fine Sorry, he's mooching for a screen time. Well I love when I say something that you don't like and then they're like.
Speaker 3: Shit, Hey, everybody's welcome to their own opinion. So Dolores tells Paul that at brunch, Kayla and Tiffany brought up them getting engaged. Paul asked if she thinks once he gets divorced, he'll propose the next day. I mean, I don't know the way he said it, Like you think I'm gonna get down on my knee and propose. I just oh, I just got on my last nerve. Delores says Paul told her he'd be divorced last year, or Paul says something happened that prolonged it. He didn't say what happened that prolonged it. But do you think Dolores is playing this up for a storyline? Do you think that she really wants them divorced?
Speaker 2: Or well on watch what happens live. The audience at eighty six percent thinks Delora should rethink her situation with Polly.
Speaker 3: Do you think he wants to get married?
Speaker 2: What? The first thing that I think about is like, how is Dolores able to bring this situation up with the other women and not one of them pressed her on Polly. Which that's the part that leads me to believe that, like, those two are actually good and they're just like no one else is doing shit around here. We know we're in a good relationship, so we may as well.
Speaker 3: I don't care how good are my relationship is if if my living boyfriend is still married, I would have a problem with that. I would have a big problem. But according to Polly, it takes three years to get divorced and they are on their third year.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you notice Henner Lauris said this to she's picking up his I know, but she didn't, oh tink. She goes, I don't think you didn't and he didn't.
Speaker 3: Even learn if my chair When he's say, we are on our third year.
Speaker 2: I think this happened. And then she goes, if you think that's gonna happen? But she did it with like a complete straight space.
Speaker 3: Do you guys not Do you think she meant to say it or she just picked picking up on his mocking him?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think so. I mean that's what I do with Duv when she's like, you know, when Dev says something completely doesn't make sense, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, yo, bow foul she said, with foul.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I think so much. Gosh, but I don't know everybody. I mean, even Teresa last night on Watch What Happens Life says that she thinks she loves Polly, she thinks they're great together. I think they just had to make some make some moves.
Speaker 3: You think, so they had to stir some shit up.
Speaker 2: They had a stur some shit up. But because in reality, I think if a guy would have talked to Dolores the way that Pollie talked to her in this episode and she was really not like ready for it, like it, I feel like she would have lost her shit. I mean he was rude.
Speaker 3: He was rude. He was really rude. I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it one bit. And if someone said that to me, I really I think my feelings would be hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, I mean, you know who all dressed up in matching green outfits to hand out Margaret's drink. That'd be Melissa, Rachel and Dolores, all participating in clubs for a cause, a charity for first responders and their children. Now, it would be a.
Speaker 2: There's not a charity event without somebody sticking a golf tea in somebody else's butthole.
Speaker 3: And well, these Jersey guys have an asshot fetish, that's for sure. But it would be a cold day in hell when my cast members dressed up in Vena outfits to hand out gummies, all in green. But I'm going to have hot pink.
Speaker 2: I have a thing with just needing. I feel like I've seen more of these men like body parts than I've like seen of my husband recently, Like this is probably like I don't and then what's his name? Margrew's husband? He rolled over and the little tea was still stuck in his butt.
Speaker 3: Eddie would never do that ever a national TV. He's too shy. He's kind of shy. So there's just he wouldn't do it in real life. And they all to top it off, Yeah, guys have Harry buds.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're gonna stick a tea into it, you should at least be well camped. Yeah. They also, how are you going to trust Joey Gorga to hit it off your asp? Like, imagine how many drinks Joey's in as he's doing this. Could you imagine if you missed Jen and jan Aiden meeting? They order one of those like spring Break Margarita's that you share audio. Yeah, like what were they called when we were younger? Like Long Island iced teas? You like, have one and then you're just like I do from here on out, it's pretty much done, So they have one of those. Jenaiden repeatedly says that she did not set up Danielle in the situation with Lena is very gross. They agree that Teresa was trying to take accountability, but Rachel wasn't having it. I don't know that Teresa was trying to take accountability. I also do think what Danielle said about Lena. Whether I know Lena or truly give two shits about Lena is neither here nor there. But the way she spoke about somebody that does work with her I thought was yucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to hear about people that are not on the show. If I want to see them, please.
Speaker 2: Well, did you want to see the Bougie Kids Fashion Show? You know what? I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I'd have to admit it was really cute. I was like, I didn't think that I was going to like, oh God, really, is this just something that Bravo got her or she got because she's on show. But it was really cute. It came out really cute, and she was just very happy and humble and glad that she's there at fashion Week. And I liked it. Good job, Danielle, good job. You don't agree.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: It was cute, and I thought it was sweet her daughter rock the the runway. I thought it was really cute. That little boy to the first one that went out so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kids are cute, I thought that the entire scene made me feel so uncomfortable. Why because one, it felt like disorganized and chaotic and for the cameras, and.
Speaker 3: Well, it probably is. I think it is fashion shows like crazy backstage. You're a model, you'd know that.
Speaker 2: Listen, I walked in New York Fashion Weekend.
Speaker 3: Was on the Oh yeah, I remember saying that I walked, but for my walk, so yeah, that this was great, so you'd be real careful. Well, you know who didn't like is John Fuda. He didn't. He was looking for a proper apology from Teresa. I don't know what planet he lives on, but Teresa can't believe John's audacity. John says Louis is a narcissist and that they may be accusing him of being a drug dealer because he is one. So basically, he's basically saying he's projecting that Louis all the things that he's accusing other people of. John is expecting way too much about meeting with them. I think that he thinks that they're going to go and sit down and be like, Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, No, I'm sorry. I do you think that Teresa is now rethinking this nomasday bitches merchandise that she wears, her and Louis wear on every single episode.
Speaker 2: Well, what's her new podcast.
Speaker 3: Called Turning Tables?
Speaker 2: I think, well, she's gonna have to just do a quick little scratch.
Speaker 3: Well, it reminds me of Eddie. He wore his because Eddie has a new business called Big Treats. They're gluten free, healthy little snack your husband.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that. Just comparison.
Speaker 3: Well, because Eddie wore his shirt, his big shirt and hat in every freaking scene to the point where the producers like, can you just please change? Nope.
Speaker 2: Well, Turning Tables launches on Wednesday, and I have noticed to pick up in my comments and my likes from Teresa. At this point, I'm wondering if someone else is managing her social or if she's wanting to be pals.
Speaker 3: She texts me the other day congratulating me on the new season. It was really sweet. So they're gonna meet. I don't think it's a great idea. Rachel, John, Teresa and Louis.
Speaker 2: Meet, So I was too busy being flabbergasted by the part where they talked about John's ex and the mother of his child, who's not on the show. I'm like, we already dealt with this last season with Laura. I don't want I don't want to hear about Lena. I don't want to hear about Laura.
Speaker 3: I think that that is trickled down from last year, and I think that's one of the reasons why the Foods are so upset is that there was some contact made with his ex, who is not in a good place in her life according to him, and he feels like they were digging for information and then it went into from that this season went into you're now a drug dealer. So I get with the Friday lifetock. I get it.
Speaker 2: I get that why he's pissed off, But I didn't like the comment that Rachel made where I am his mom.
Speaker 3: She adopted him, she is his mom, she's raised him since he was a baby, So I get that.
Speaker 2: I still it just felt I don't know, it felt too much. I don't like when that much crossover happens with the kids. I just don't well.
Speaker 3: I think that, you know, John needed to calm down a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then also, what's his Louie didn't even say a word.
Speaker 3: I know, were you shocked that Louie didn't talk.
Speaker 2: Well, he wanted to talk. When John walked out and said, you're the poster boy for mortgage fraud allegedly whatever it is that he said, he stood up at that point.
Speaker 3: And then Teresa's like, I didn't call you a drug dealer. Then five minutes, six minutes later, he's walking away drug dealer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like I said. And by the way, in the original comment, did she say that verb or not? Did she say word she was? She said was? Did she say was or she never heard was?
Speaker 3: Currently? But I get what Rachel's talking about. When you bring something like that up, then it's out there. I wish that John would handle it differently, but I think there was a lot of other reasons why he was upset with her and just be like, yeah, I sold pot when I was seventeen.
Speaker 2: Whoo Yeah. But also, I have a dumb question. I don't know what John Fugazzi means. I don't get it. They call him John Fugazzi multiple times.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know what that means either.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Eighty one percent of the Watch What Happens Live audience did not think Teresa's apology was genuine. I don't think it was necessarily genuine either, but I do think no matter how Teresa apologized, John Fudo was going to create a scene and walk out like he was going to make this a moment. Especially, yeah, especially once. I think he expected them to come in and for Louis to apologize.
Speaker 3: At the start, Louie didn't even talk.
Speaker 2: No, he was just getting redder and redder by the second. I know.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I got to respect him for not talking. Just let let it play out.
Speaker 2: It did make him more likable. Oh, we've just learned fugazi is Italian for fake. We need to learn more languages, tam fugayzy, uh whatever it means Italian for fake. We can't do all the things, guys. We barely know English, so you know what, we need a subtitle for that one. But yeah, that's that's pretty much the end of Jersey. What it's telling me is everybody's talking about Teresa. Everything involves Teresa. Yeah, they're gonna have to do a little bit better next episode.
Speaker 3: Did I watch Happens Live? I did not watch it, But did they talk about the no reunion?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What did did you say?
Speaker 2: Essentially, they just talked about that there was not It isn't necessarily a bad thing that there's no reunion, because.
Speaker 3: It's not necessarily a good thing either.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, the guy who was on with them was like, like, made my face when you told me how cute you thought Bougie Kids Runway show. Was like he was like, but I whatever was said and whatever happened at the finale, there's absolutely no coming back from. So that's really where we are. There's no there was absolutely no point to have a reunion because whatever damage has been done at this finale is I think that's where the casting is.
Speaker 3: I have a question. I'm confused now. There during filming, there was a time where jenn Ayden and Danielle had to be sut down on and not they weren't filming, they were on time.
Speaker 2: Out because Danielle remind me.
Speaker 3: They got into a fistfight or something or something. Somebody was hit or something like that, drinks thrown, something like that. I can't remember. Water picture, so that's coming soon. So that was not on the season finale then, so okay, it's mid season, mid season. I want to see that.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to find out a lot I can't.
Speaker 3: Even imagine if what happened at the season finale. We already have mid season somebody getting a physical altercation, and now the season finale, something really bad happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't going to be good, but we'll be there to recap you guys. So thanks coming in to another episode of to Season A podcast