Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis Duran's phone tap. So Christina says her dad is always yelling at her because she's being careless. She leaves the top down on her convertible, and she leaves the car parked when she goes shopping or whatever. He really feels like something bad is gonna happen. Someone's gonna break something. He's had him. So they thought it would be funny to call from the beach where she left the top down yet again, and all of her stuff gets stolen. So she starts the tap and then we'll come up at the end to break it up. So all right, here we go. Here's the phone dep listen it.
Speaker 2: Hello Dad. Yeah, I'm at the beach and I left the top end and I just went back to it and everything is gone.
Speaker 1: What's everything?
Speaker 2: Like the CD changer, my iPod, my wallet, my phone, my PR glasses, then the cor I know, well, I just left it him because it's always bad. I didn't think I should take it out. You don't leave that stuff there in your car like that, dummy.
Speaker 1: Your wallet is gone, with your licenses, the ideas and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wile, my license, my credit card, my dad, idiot, Well you got an open car. The parking lot was like empty. I didn't think there was gonna be a lot of people here. This me off.
Speaker 1: Dammit, you can't be hand call the bank and cancel your bank credit cards and go on more vehicle and cancel your license.
Speaker 2: I can't go to the bank right now. I'm at the beach. A pitch the beach, please the pitch right now. They're gonna take care of your more porn things today. But what what about like the your glasses is what I got that.
Speaker 1: The ther port thing is now you got your credit cards gone and your license has gone, your.
Speaker 2: Idiot, Everything else is replaceable, you understand, But like he didn't, you could do it by me. Now, I ain't doing a stand thing for you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna call the.
Speaker 2: Police, have him come over, and you're gonna follow a police deport for stolen.
Speaker 1: Property, and then you're gonna go to the bank and cancel your credit card. They tell your phone.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, my phone is in the car to mama wonders, what did I tell you to not leave the call out of your sight, to stay with the phone in case you have to call you. I know that the reason why I went back to my car. What kind of an idiot does that? What that money in the open car? So yea if somebody could come and take it? What kind of idiot does that? Oh you you're gonna dun your mobo and now you're gonna drive me crazy with the not to yours. You don't even tell her. Why do you think she's not gonna know? Because Mom's like flipped out. Yeah, well you're in big trouble because now you really mussed up this time. You're you freaking the nonsense. You can't get enough, You cannot get anough, call a poty and follow reported? What are you lusting? I am listening, so the saying you call the potice and pull over where you are and have a come there and follow report? Boll you hop why? I'm just my friends at the beach or Canning? You leave the beach right now? Can you part in a half smile? Because I don't want to miss this, Like it's like the best time to me Tanning right now.
Speaker 1: I swear to God something you can and all the food that you got there, and.
Speaker 2: You go take care of your responsibilities. I don't want to hear that you're doing the three or four o'clock that has to be done right now, But that's when the sun goes away, can't you say some four o'clock? Are you kidding many? Are you kidding me? You leave the beach right now, and you go take care of that right now, but.
Speaker 1: Get the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: It's shot. You don't know how pissed it up I am.
Speaker 1: At the little ass like now, would you still be pissed off if we told you you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 2: I got you you better, boy, I tell you you're in a big trouble. Let me tell you right now. Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show