Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: All about that high school drama girl, drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 1: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride. And our comic girl cheering for the right teams.
Speaker 2: Drama queens up girl fashion, which your tough girl, You could sit with us girl, drama, queens, drama, queise drama, queens drama, drama, queens, drama queens.
Speaker 3: You guys. I jokingly referred to this week, the Fourth of July week as Burton Bush Week last year because my birthday is on the first and Sophia's is the eighth, and we have always claimed ownership over the Fourth of July.
Speaker 1: All your fireworks, take them off, man, We.
Speaker 3: Just want to party for a solid week. Joy, what are you doing for the fourth What do you get into?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have some friends here in Nashville that have a beautiful neighborhood with some great rolling hills, and we set off some fireworks over the hill and just watch and hang out, let the kids run around, and you know, it's a very typical sort of Americana Fourth of July, and I'm really looking forward to it. Nice to just have time to take a day off and connect with friends and relax. So that's what we'll be doing. Are you what are you doing? Are you gonna you guys just gonna have a birthday week? Are you gonna celebrate?
Speaker 3: Girl? I'm in North Carolina. I'm trying to get wild down here, you know, as wild as moms get, staying up till nine thirty, just you know, trying to keep the dogs from freaking out with all the fireworks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: I have always treated this holiday as high school reunion time, and so a lot of my friends are going to be coming down to the same area, and so hopefully I'll see you know, old school park, few high school buddies getting getting wild, pretending to be seventeen again.
Speaker 1: But do you have like a family recipe or like something you always eat on Fourth of July? Is there something you're just like I look forward to a hot dog every mother July, or like I feel like you're not a hot dog and burger.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know how I feel about hot dogs, Like hot dogs are kind of rob Buckley and I use hot dogs as our love language, like that's we love hot dogs. So sure I will be eating a lot of hot dogs and not feeling guilty about it. Don't send me the YouTube videos about how gross they are.
Speaker 1: Sauer Kraut mustard ketchup, what do you do?
Speaker 3: No, girl, I am a mustard relish ketchup.
Speaker 1: Sometimes onion person yellow mustard or grain and grain mustard yellow well grain like No.
Speaker 3: It has to be as like trashy as possible. I want it. And I also love like a boiled hot dog like you get it a little league baseball game.
Speaker 1: Oh god, they just drop them all in a vat of boiling water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get nasty, man. No, I like this holiday, and I also like to your point that everyone just like takes a day and chills out and doesn't have to buy presents, and there's not like a huge elaborate meal like we said, you can boil a hot dog through hot dogs.
Speaker 1: I'm going to make a strawberry pie. That's what I'm doing, you are I am. I'm in the mood to make a strawberry pie. I also have a single coming out called Strawberries, So maybe I'm maybe I'll like do a little ooh. But we love you, guys, and we hope that you take a day and have a fabulous holiday with your families and your friends and soak up those fireworks, and you know, think of Hillary and Sophia on their birthdays as you watch the fireworks, just have a little moment where you're like, oh, I appreciate them.
Speaker 3: Oh well hopefully Yeah, our birthday and fourth of July is an excuse for us to not have our regularly scheduled episode this week. Everybody, including our fabulous iHeart team, is taking a moment. But we've got the second part of Mikayla's interview and that's going to be coming next week. And so I hate breaking it up for you guys at home, but I love a cliffhanger. Y'all are just going to have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Happy fourth guys. Why hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O t.
Speaker 3: H or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next.
Speaker 2: Time we all about that high school drama girl, Drama Girl, all about them.
Speaker 1: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl sharing for the right teams.
Speaker 2: Drama queenslease my girl up girl fashion with your tough girl.
Speaker 1: You could Sit with Us, Girl Drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens Drama, Queens