Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcastle make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Is it finally a wake for woke at MSNBC? Starting to feel like it? As you know, Joy Reid got the boot fired from MSNBC, and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving TV host. I think she has been spewing poison, particularly poison of a racial and deeply divisive nature, for years on the air. I think that she was the single most toxic personality at MSNBC, and she will no longer be doing what she has done, which has created a very small audience and get paid millions of dollars. I think this is a good thing. And if anyone thinks that it's mean to take a moment to point this out or to just perhaps revel in it a little bit, I would. I would show them that even Greta van Sustern, not somebody to get into squabbles online pointed out publicly that when she was fired from MSNBC, Joy Reid liked, liked the tweet from MSNBC announcing it, you know, liked that she was booted, and she noticed that. You know, people forget. You can see who's liking what on X on Twitter, and they don't forget those things. I can tell you I don't forget anytime I ever got dog, you know, dog piled on by people on Twitter or dragged on Twitter, and anybody, especially anybody in the right, whoever liked it. Oh, trust me, I remember, and everybody remembers those things in those moments when someone wants to take a little cheap shot at you, when you are taking a lot of incoming. So Greta van Sustern noted that joy Read is somebody who celebrates other people getting fired, so we can celebrate her getting fired, and we should, because she's horrible. And MSNBC has turned into a not just a joke, but also a huge financial liability for NBC because they don't have any audience, because no one's watching the trash that they put forward, because they lied to their audience for years, and they embarrassed their audience by lying to them in such a way that now everybody in the MSNBC audience must know they were played for fools. I can give you countless examples of this. You have one of the best moments. Well, Joy Reid saying that Kamala ran a flawless campaign is perhaps the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've ever seen on any cable news show ever. It is one of the all time greats. And then you also have, in terms of the most obvious and disgraceful lies, you had Joe Scarborough, another MSNBC host, apparently keeping his job, was willing to tell his audience and anybody who would hear that as of I think it was April or May of last year, Joe Biden was the sharpest he had ever been, just a couple months before the dementia collapse in the debate. So I think we all know that these are individuals who will lie in the most brazen and egregious fashion. It does not upset them, it does not affect them at all, even when they're caught in the lies. And MSNBC is not a place worthy of anyone's respect or time. And even Rachel Maddow over there, I have to say is she's always been wildly overrated. She's not very interesting, she's not very smart. She's smart, but she's not as smart as she thinks she is. And she certainly was wrong about everything related to this election cycle, to Donald Trump, to what really matters in this country, to what the American ideal really is, our ideals really are.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 2: Has been a total the whole getting Trump's tax returns, things that she did. It's just awful. It's all trash. This is all garbage content that they have been feeding their audience for years, and here is Mattow showing you that she's still very woke.
Speaker 1: And even bigger programming change is at seven pm, seven pm Eastern where Joy Reads show the readout ended tonight and Joy is not taking a different job in the network, she is leaving the network altogether. And that is very, very very hard to take. I am fifty one years old. I have been gainfully employed since I was twelve, and I have had so many different kinds of jobs. You wouldn't believe me if I told you. But in all of the jobs I have had, in all of the years I have been alive, there is no colleague for whom I have had more affection and more respect than Joy Read. I love everything about her. I have learned so much from her. I have so much more to learn from her. I do not want to lose her as a colleague here at MSNBC, and personally, I think it is a bad mistake to let her walk out the door. It is not my call and I understand that, but that's what I think. I will tell you. It is also unnerving to see that on a network where we've got two count of two non white hosts in primetime. Both of our non white hosts in primetime are losing their shows, as is Katie Fang on the weekend, and that feels worse than bad no matter who replaces now, that feels indefensible and I do not defend it.
Speaker 2: Now. It's easy for her to take this position because she has made He made thirty million dollars last year, which is outrageous, twenty five million this year, which is completely insane that she's commanding this kind of a salary for a cable news network that has nowhere near the audience of say, Fox News and has a fraction of the audience that it used to. But remember, these these are people who have ties to these left wing corporate ENTITIESNBC whoever I'm NBC these days, I don't even know who it is. And they're not paid based on a market rate they're paid based on. What do the executives who share their ideologies, what do those executives who preside over much larger public companies, what do they think they should get paid? Right, Because if you're presiding, if you're if you're presiding over a large public company, or you're presiding over even just NBC News, for example, you have hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue. You know, you can just decide if this person gets fifteen million, that person gets two million, and it's it's whatever you say and think because it's not based on ratings. If it were based on ratings, Joy Read, for example, would have been fired a long time ago, and it should be very clear. But yeah, Mattaw goes through the whole dance about how joy Read is her favorite and she's the greatest because she knows that she now has a network that has fired the two minority of the two minority hosts from the primetime lineup, which for a network is obsessed with DEI not a great look. And she also knows that she has to present herself as somehow being still incredibly woke to her audience, even though MSNBC's trying to look less insane. But that's easy to do when you have tens of million. You know, Rachel Matto is probably worth I don't know, fifty to one hundred million dollars at this point. Something like that worth a lot of money. And so it's not some brave stand because she's already super rich and she could start a podcast tomorrow and you know, do whatever it is that she wants to say on that. So doesn't really even need this anymore. Now, let's talk about what's going on with the lunatics who have infiltrated the intelligence community and talk about wanting to have hermaphrodite kids so they can do more for the trans community. I am not making that up. Chris Rufo hat tip to him for finding this stuff. We'll get to that in a minute. You only need to shop with Barcreek Arsenal to find a great rifle or handgun. That's the place to go. They will perform well and feel amazing. I've got four Bear Creek Arsenal guns, three rifles and their Grizzly nine millimeter pistol. Barckreek Garsenal manufactures it's guns from scratch here in America and you can order them straight from the website at unbeatable amazingly low prices, and Barack Greek Arsenal is so confident in its products that it offers a lifetime warranty. I've met and spent time with the owners and team at Bear Creek and they are fantastic. I've even been at the gun range with them. They're good. People want you to have a great, safe shooting experience, whether on the range, hunting, or for whatever you need your firearms to do. Go to Barcreek Arsenal dot com and check them out. You won't be disappointed. Use my name buck as your coupon code for ten percent off your first order. That's Barcreek Arsenal dot com. Use my coupon name buck or coupon code buck for ten percent off your first order.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The stuff coming out about the CIA and the NSA and this online chat that has now been leaked is crazy. It's people who are obsessed with trans everything. They themselves, some of them are trands. They talk about what it's like now to use their newly mutilated body parts and what they like and don't like. And this is on a company time, on a company server and the company's the United States government. So they're talking about all they're talking about polycules, which apparently is I don't even know. It's a bunch of people all having sex with each other. You know, it's like polyamory, but a group of polyamorous people. I think, I don't. I had to look some of this stuff up.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And on the one hand, this shows you the depth of the infiltration of this really crazy DEI stuff, which has been considered under the Biden administration, in particular mission critical. They say, for the NSSA and the mission critical stuff, need to have this, they say. And you sit there and you go, what the heck is going on? Like, explain to me how this is such an important thing that we have to focus. Intelligence community is supposed to safeguard America. It's supposed to keep us and our information our secret. It's secret and safe, it has a function. It's not a social engineering experiment. But they decided to change that, and now they're obsessed. I mean, every other week is trans awareness Week. I know people obviously I was in the CIA. I know people still inside these places and they say that it went completely woke and totally nuts. There are people on this chat thread of this NSA CIA chat thread. Who want to be referred to as IT because they're non binary IT or they want to be referred to as they, you know, plural, and they have security clearances? Why would somebody I remember when I was getting my security clearance, there was nothing that you know, they felt like they couldn't ask me, and everything in an open book. And I look at this and I go, I don't think that you can trust I wouldn't trust somebody who wanted to be referred to as IT to run a popsicle stand, never mind to have a top secret clearance to work at the NSA. If you really expect your peers to call you, they you're alone, there's something wrong with you. You need mental health assistance. And yet you can have a TS clearance and a top secret clearance and everything is supposed to just be fine. How can you trust individuals like this? And I don't mean trust them like they would betray their governmental though you know, maybe maybe not, who knows, but I mean just in their basic judgment, they're living in a fantasy. They're living in a delusion, and they want to foiice that delusion on other people that's what makes it even worse. They want other people to say, oh, you know, I'm a they or you're a they or whatever. And they talked about some really gross stuff here too, which I won't get into right now, but you know, the removal of genitalia, what it feels like, the Tingley feeling when they you know, go to the bathroom after they have their genitals changed or you know, they can't even really change them, but they do this. I'm not going to get into it. Point is, you're talking about this stuff like this is normal on work time. If you had a bunch of guys, this isn't this think if you had a bunch of guys in the CIA or the NSA, and I mean normal like all American guys. Okay, if you and them talking about, uh, who they think is is like a really hot actress these days? I mean, god forbid, they talked about who's hot in the office, that would definitely be. But if they were talking about like which women they think are just like look really beautiful, you know, sexy? Oh, they'd be so worried about sexual harassment lawsuits that this came out. Oh my gosh, how could you be doing this? In your time. But you can sit there and say I want to have I want to have a hermaphrodite kid, so that meaning a child that has both you know, both parts. This is what this is. That's a quote Rufo shared that. I mean, that's something real that they you want to have a hermaphrodite kid so that you can then raise them not totally not truly non binary, and then make them translator. This is sick people. This is sick people. These are not normal and they're working in the intelligence community, the surveillance apparatus at the NSA, and we're supposed to think this is normal, this is okay, this is crazy. This is like the weirdo with the like the shaved head and the mustache, but dresses like a woman who was stealing the handbags and had a top secret clearance and work for the Energy Department. He was stealing luggage from airports like that's how he got his kicks. That was his kink if you will. This is the word that they use in this chap by the way, stealing people's luggage from the airport while dress as a woman. How do you get hired into an agency like that? How do you keep your job if you do this, maybe after you're hired. I don't even know. This stuff has all got to go. This is not normal, This is not okay. And so the work that Trump and Doge and Elon and everyone are doing to show this stuff. And like I said, Chris Ruffo, exposing this particular issue is absolutely essential in this. In this, at this point in time, you know, owning goal is part of your savings account is a smart move. Our federal government has got a print money to pay interest on our national debt which keeps going up. Anyone anywhere cannon should be investing in gold as part of their savings plan or your four oh one K or both. Birch Gold Group can help you with this like they have helped me. I've been an investor in gold for years and just recently purchased more from Birch Goldgroup myself. So if you haven't get invested a portion of for savings in gold, now is an ideal time to do it. Birch Gold Group, same company releasing an all new study and how gold will fare in the Trump Era with a Ford by Donald Trump Junior. You get your free copy along with Birch Gold's free information kit on gold. Text my name buck the number ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight, or go online to Birch gold dot com slash buck Again, text my name Buck to the number ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight, or go online to Birch gold dot com slash buck for your free copy of the Ultimate Guide for Gold in the Trump Era. All Right, team, that's the show for today. Shields High