Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: I just the bits, happy heavy weekend and almost merry Christmas.
Speaker 3: We have almost made it to the holidays.
Speaker 2: I know there's a lot of last minute shopping and wrapping of presents and preparing for people to be in town or you to go out of town, so I really appreciate you being here in the chaos of the holidays this weekend.
Speaker 4: Abby joins me.
Speaker 2: In part one, we talk all about her engagement, all the details I asked, everything I wanted to know that I didn't get to find out when she announced it on the big show. And then part three is always a listener question, So check both of those out.
Speaker 5: If you have some time.
Speaker 2: But if you just want to get caught up on the show from this week, then let's get to it. By now, just about everyone is listening to Christmas music, So we did the Christmas Song game where you got a word of a famous Christmas song and you.
Speaker 4: Had to guess it.
Speaker 2: And it's a lot harder than you think it would be because just because you know the lyrics and you sing along to these songs every year doesn't.
Speaker 5: Mean you know the title number seven Alrdy Christmas game, Right, what is it? I'm going to play you a random word from a Christmas song. You just name the song, so you're playing the word from the actual recorded song. Correct example Blue Blue Christmas, Elvis Blue Christmas. So what do we have to get? The artist or just a song? I would say, just the song, Mike, what do you think on that one?
Speaker 6: The name of the song?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, let's go a single word from a Christmas song. Go ahead, chest nudge.
Speaker 6: Again, chest nudge.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say I don't know the name of the song.
Speaker 6: I'm in.
Speaker 5: I can sing it, but I don't know the name of the song.
Speaker 4: I'm in for.
Speaker 5: The whim Edian, Yeah, I mean I think we all know it's chestnuts roasting on an open I don't know the name of the song. I have chestnuts roasting on an open fire. That's probably not it.
Speaker 4: What do you have, White Christmas? That's not it.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a dream.
Speaker 4: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Jack frost nipping at your toes.
Speaker 3: I have chestnuts roast, chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Speaker 6: I got really wrong, Eddie. I have the Christmas song.
Speaker 5: Good job in the world. I didn't know that also, is it just chestnuts not chestnuts?
Speaker 4: I don't know chestnuts?
Speaker 6: Is it without the tea?
Speaker 3: There's a tea?
Speaker 5: Got me?
Speaker 4: But I don't think you emphasize chest But.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying how it spelled, because it could just be chests. Mike, would you let me know it's chestnuts with the tea the tea chestnut? I wish you would, you know, use a little chest nuts. Okay, Eddie's got one. Go ahead. I'm in, I'm in, I'm in.
Speaker 6: Hold on what is it called?
Speaker 5: All right, lunchbox?
Speaker 3: All I want for Christmas, Mariah Carey, I.
Speaker 5: Have all I want for Christmas? Is you? Amy?
Speaker 4: All I went for Christmas?
Speaker 7: Is you?
Speaker 5: Eddie?
Speaker 6: All I want for Christmas is you?
Speaker 5: What is it all I want for Christmas?
Speaker 8: Is you?
Speaker 5: Chest to nuts? Okay, so three of us got a point lunch to not get a point correct? He was missing? Is you? Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 6: It's a big part.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Next up, move gim bye.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 5: Oh good for you. Get it again, Move bye.
Speaker 6: I'm in.
Speaker 5: One more time.
Speaker 3: Move gim bye. I'm in for the whim lunchbox rocking around the Christmas tree.
Speaker 5: I have the same man's rocking around the Christmas tree.
Speaker 9: Same, rocking around the Christmas tree.
Speaker 5: Rocking around the Christmas You know we're sticklers for words here. Okay, next one up.
Speaker 10: Miss suit again, miss suit?
Speaker 6: I'm in Eddie's in the lead. I cannot get distracted, all right, miss.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Lunchbox white Christmas? I do not think that's accurate. I have have a holly jolly Christmas.
Speaker 6: What do you have?
Speaker 4: Any have a hollow jolly Christmas?
Speaker 6: I too, have a holly jolly Christmas.
Speaker 5: No, what do you have? Have a holly jolly You're jumping all over the place here. Morgan wants to.
Speaker 6: Have have a holly jolly Christmas.
Speaker 5: That's what he asked. That's not what you said. Holly jolly Christmas? Yes, okay, good swash? Oh, I got that one?
Speaker 6: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Swash?
Speaker 3: What special?
Speaker 5: In case you didn't know, what special.
Speaker 11: Special?
Speaker 5: What Christmas song is that from?
Speaker 6: I got that thing.
Speaker 5: Eddithon Lee was four?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I got I mean I have three.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox has one.
Speaker 4: But I can't even tell if that's a guy or a girl.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I won't tell you.
Speaker 5: Do you have a lunchbox?
Speaker 3: I know who the singer.
Speaker 6: Is do it again, lunchbox special.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, guys time.
Speaker 6: Eddie White Christmas.
Speaker 5: That's everybody to go.
Speaker 4: To Amy, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.
Speaker 5: That's not what I have lunchbox. Who's the singer?
Speaker 3: That's Justin Bieber and it is Santa Baby.
Speaker 5: It is not Hey, damn it is sound one spash Christmas Wham.
Speaker 6: And it wasn't a.
Speaker 5: Girl last Christmas, George Michael.
Speaker 6: Good job, dude.
Speaker 5: So Eddie, you and I are going into speed round.
Speaker 6: I gotta focus.
Speaker 5: Well, would you stop focusing?
Speaker 6: I did. I must have stopped focusing for a second. I gotta beat you, dude. I never beat you at these.
Speaker 5: Games you do occasionally.
Speaker 10: Never.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Eddie, I'll do speed around. We have three of these. So buzzing with your name whatever you know, simply.
Speaker 6: Eddie, Eddie, simply having a good Christmas time.
Speaker 5: I think there's no way that's the name of it is that it wonderful. Chris, No, I get to guess.
Speaker 6: Oh he already told you.
Speaker 5: I get to guess. We got more.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I knew that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you knew it. You might as well just get.
Speaker 9: Okay, Ruin Boppy totally knew that one.
Speaker 5: I knew that one simply.
Speaker 10: Christmas.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I don't get it. Oh that's all right, move on, all right, still, thank you, Ray, speed around, go ahead, Eddie Felis Navi that correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's annoying.
Speaker 5: It's so annoying.
Speaker 6: What's annoying?
Speaker 5: It's so annoying?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: He was down on annoying.
Speaker 6: Man ruined it.
Speaker 4: I think I would be annoyed every Eddy.
Speaker 6: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Speaker 1: You got it. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Bobby and his wife Kaelin have been getting ready for their first child, and there's been all kinds of things to put together and do. But more importantly, Bobby noticed something that potentially is a scam when it comes to babies, and it all.
Speaker 4: Has to do with their clothes.
Speaker 5: Number six, This baby close situation, it's a scam and a scheme at the same time. I can buy newborn clothes. You buy clothes and you wear them for like just when they're super baby, and they're not a super baby, then you just have clothes land you never get to use them again.
Speaker 6: That's correct.
Speaker 5: When I buy clothes, I get to wear them for years.
Speaker 4: Yep, right, it's unbelievable to tell.
Speaker 5: Me about it. You can like pinch the size of a shoe.
Speaker 4: That's how big the shoes are, like every month or so, you're this is.
Speaker 5: Stupidest thing you ever heard. We can build rockets that release parts of it and keep going. We should have baby clothes that extend, oh as they get older, As they get older. It's not a bad idea because they have a size that's just newborn. It's the dumbest thing ever heard.
Speaker 6: What size is that? Zero?
Speaker 5: I don't know, newborn, NB and newborn. Yeah, so it's a total racket. I need to get in this business because it's the only thing I've ever seen in my life where you got to keep buying more and more of it as you go. And we're not again, who knows if we'll ever have another kid or not. I don't know. So why we're not gonna keep it, We'll give it away.
Speaker 4: Well, you could hold on to it till you decide we will.
Speaker 5: Give it away.
Speaker 6: Okay, we used to hold onto it and they would just end up in trash bags. So we just give it away.
Speaker 5: Yes, but it's like you have it for a month you're buying clothes for a month.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 9: But this is also one of those things where if you would well, never mind, you're not going to want to register for anything.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. But this is the stuff people want to buy you like they want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want people to buy me anything. We're fine, So I don't want people to give me anything. I don't want people want to And I won't say too much about this, but even at Caitlin's baby shower, we're not doing that. You know that, Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wait, what's the shower for them? Not we don't want anything, we don't we need. That's a shower we need. Know, they're literally all taking a shower together. I was like, whoa, this would be a fun thing.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean it is a cute idea of what is going to happen, which because I mean, people want to bring something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're not registered.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not.
Speaker 5: And don't get me started on shoes, because I love shoes. Crazy shoes are crazy. They're pinch size and they're out of them and.
Speaker 6: Well and they don't even walk.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 12: Point.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 12: Shoes.
Speaker 4: They're called crib shoes.
Speaker 5: What never had those got the stroller all the way fixed now. So I went in and found a couple of things that I did wrong while building at the first time them. So there were some things. Sometimes you'll build something and there's like a part or two left over and you're like, this is fine. I felt like I couldn't do that with this. Yeah, there were a couple of things that didn't quite match, and I was like, this is not right. Things aren't even or equal. So I went back and now we're good. I feel confident now my stroll because it's a stroller that has a bassinet on the top of it. That makes sense, right, Yeah, yeah, okay, And I wasn't confident because I thought the baby shoot out of there. How I was built this is a little too like flingy. But now super Baby's gonna be fine and we're gonna rock. We're gonna rock. But we we do have to go to the hospital at some point and do a tour on where to park, because if you're like going to labor, you know, you don't just want to street park.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's so wise.
Speaker 5: The keys get there to the and so we got all that coming up, and you.
Speaker 6: Need to take a car seat with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it won't leave the hospital.
Speaker 5: While we have plenty of car seats, we have two. Luckily we had to put those together. We pulled them right out of the box of one tug. That's nice and it's all in there. So I did that. I did have a voicemail too, because I was talking about recording in the room where the mom gives birth. I don't think that's something that I. If my wife says do it, I'll do it. But some hospitals don't allow it. Some hospitals only allow head up and some allow full money. I guess if you want that, But I do have a voicemail about that number two.
Speaker 6: Please.
Speaker 7: I know you're not supposter or the scene that's supposed to record in the f R, but you can always wear your metaglasses. I know it's kind of for you, you know, keep it for you personally. Using those kind of hard to keep that g rated, you know, with your wife's getting given birth. But there is the idea using meta glasses. I love the show, thank y'all.
Speaker 5: They would know in a heartbeat if I go down around where the doctor is and I got because they have little lights in them too. Oh, I know.
Speaker 4: But then question, does that mean meta also has access to the birth of your baby.
Speaker 5: If so, what happens on mine is mine is connected to my phone. So anything I take pictures of her video upload into my phone immediately. You can turn that off. So if there is no connection, nothing can be connected to Okay, it just stores in the in the in the glasses.
Speaker 6: Can you turn the light off on the.
Speaker 5: No, they have that so you can tell that nobody's secretly recording. Now, if you're in a very bright place, you almost can't see the light.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because my friend used them once to like spy on some boutique that was copying her.
Speaker 4: So she went in.
Speaker 5: You really you can, if you really look, you can see because they have to do something to show that people aren't like always secretly spying. Yeah, there's a little light. If it's dark, you can for sure see it. But like, let's say a random boutique you're trying to spy on, you can't tell.
Speaker 9: She went in.
Speaker 4: She was like, mm hm, I knew it.
Speaker 6: You imagine you're getting busted in the delivery room, sir. Are those medaic.
Speaker 5: Glass They take them and throw them and step on them.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Lunchbox shared some controversial thoughts the other day on teachers, and nobody else on the show agrees with him on this particular topic. We did have a teacher call in and they kind of had it out. Everybody shared their thoughts, opinions, feelings, and I think it was awesome to hear from this listener for all the teachers out there.
Speaker 5: Number five, all rights go over and talk to Holly, who lives in New York. Hey, Holly, what's going on?
Speaker 12: I just wanted to call him and talk to lunch Box. No, not talking to him. I don't want to talk to him, just to talk about what he thinks of teachers. He hasn't got a clue. Do you guys remember during COVID when parents were in complete panic because they actually had to teach their own kids. That's all forgotten now as far as summer's off, most teachers worked during the summer at a different job because our pay was so low. So and if you were going to hand out worksheets and show a movie every day, Lunchbox, you'd be fired in the first couple of days. You don't have a clue. Kids don't respect teachers. Parents don't respect teachers. I worked for thirty five years and I can't tell you his number of times that I got hit or spit on and the names that I was called, and parents just think we were glorified babysitting service. I'm sorry, just head events.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad you did. Please stay on for a second. So lunchbox has come on many times, especially recently, and it's like, man, being a teacher would be the best job and so easy because you get this month off, that month off, summer's off, you get like what are the things.
Speaker 3: Oh, they get a spring break, Christmas break, a month off at Christmas, they get all these fall break they have a lot of vacation days. And I mean, I know you say parents were freaking out during COVID. Yeah, because they had a job. Plus they were trying to teach their kids, so doing two jobs was a little more difficult. So yeah, I understand that. So and you say you don't do worksheets, I mean that's all kid, we did in school, Like you finished one worksheet, do another worksheet. And I'm sorry that you got spit on. I don't know what kind of school you're working at. But man, maybe that was on you. Maybe you should have changed school.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's her fault, got he said, that's on you. It gets her fault.
Speaker 3: If you're getting spit on a bunch of times, don't you think you should maybe look at a different school.
Speaker 5: Holly, you're a bottle.
Speaker 12: Oh now launch back. If you would take the time to look up and see the statistics on how many teachers are injured while working, you would be amazed. Also, you know teachers are required to have a master's degree. Something you didn't quite get through.
Speaker 3: Not true.
Speaker 5: What's not true?
Speaker 3: Teachers don't have to have a master's degree. That's absolutely false. That's absolutely false.
Speaker 12: Now, this is how much you don't know about what is required of teachers. You don't have a clue.
Speaker 3: I promise my brother in law is a teacher. He does not have a master's degree. He has a bachelor's degree, he doesn't have a master's degree.
Speaker 12: In many states it's required. So there's an Another thing that teachers have to do is often work on their getting their master's degree while they're still teaching, and during summers. I don't know of anybody that gets a month off during December nobody. So you just keep making stuff up and I just need to a lot, a lot of states.
Speaker 3: So you mean Connecticut, Maryland, New York.
Speaker 11: That's a lot.
Speaker 5: Well, she's from New York, so that.
Speaker 3: That's forty seven states that don't require it. So that in school. I don't know if you were, what kind of teacher you were, but a lot means more than three.
Speaker 6: Like, oh dang, you hit heroins out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, to be fair, she has from New York. So that was her story and her version. Okay, So Holly, Lunchbox is not going to change Lunchbox. Does she changed your mind at all? You still think teaching is easy?
Speaker 3: Teaching? Teaching is a pretty easy job, laid back. They I mean they go to happy art. I mean they're done by three.
Speaker 4: O'clock, signing their after school activity that's made up.
Speaker 3: No, I've got friends that are teachers and they're the ones that go to happy hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are your friends that tracks.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I don't think we got anywhere, And.
Speaker 3: I'm glad she called in and talk to me. She said she I'd like she didn't want to talk to me, but she really wanted to have a conversation.
Speaker 5: By the way, I don't agree with Lunchbox on this, but I will provide the forum for somebody who is a teacher to talk with and against him. But I do not agree with Lunchbox. I do not think it is a I think it's a very thankless job. It's a very important and thankless job where good teachers have to work a lot. They don't get paid enough. And it's also why there aren't a lot of great teachers because they don't get paid enough. And like the people that would go and teach if there was a bit more money in it and would be great teachers, they aren't even hopping into that profession. So you got great teachers not making enough and then going I don't know if that will do this or checking out like he says, yeah.
Speaker 3: They check out for sure. I had a lot of teachers checked out.
Speaker 5: Promise you that systematic failure is what I say, Holly, anything else you want to add if I.
Speaker 12: Had to do it all over again, I was asked this once. You know, if she go back to when you're like nineteen eighteen, I would never ever have become a teacher. And I just want to say, Bobby, I absolutely look you make my mornings. I lost my husband a few years ago, and you have just sent you and everybody out there, including a launch box, and I just want to say, good morning studio.
Speaker 5: All right, Holly Ope, you have a great holiday. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Amy was at a vintage store with her boyfriend and she witnessed a heist in real time and she was kind of shocked how it all went down.
Speaker 5: Number four very exciting that one of us here on the show got to see a heist in action and this hat do you guys know about this yet? No? Amy saw heist.
Speaker 9: I did what I mean, it was right in front of my eyes, except it was so good that I didn't actually see it happen until they were like everyone was perplexed, Like the salespeople were like, wait, this just happened. It's gone. So this guy is in front of us. We're looking at jewelry in a case. My boyfriend and I are there. It's like at an antique store, and the guy asks for the case.
Speaker 4: To be opened.
Speaker 9: So the woman opens the case and then he says, hey, can you look at that thing way down there? And he's pointing, so she has to bend down and kind of go under a shelf.
Speaker 4: And get it.
Speaker 9: Well, while she's doing that, the shelf that's like at his hip level, which is easy for his arm to get to, he goes gets a bracelet and then puts in his pocket and she shows him whatever and he's like, okay, yeah, now I'm good, and then.
Speaker 4: He walks off leaves.
Speaker 9: Another salesperson saw him acting suspicious. And you know, they have those big like we have here in the parking garage, those big mirrors, round mirrors give you different angles. I guess the person working there that also saw that he was suspicious, Like she saw the girl bend down the thing, and she just said she couldn't see exactly what he's doing, but that you just up to something. And at this particular antique place, like there's different there's different owners of each little booth. So they got on the phone with the person that owns that booth and said, hey, on this shelf, what bracelets did you have? And she started describing them and then there was like this empty spot and they're like, yeah, that's exactly that's where the bracelet was. He's he did take it and he was out of there. He was gone, but she was like, Okay, I want you to look at the footage.
Speaker 4: Let's pull the footage.
Speaker 9: So they do have cameras, and I don't know if they're going to be able to track down the guy or figure.
Speaker 4: Out who he is. But it was a heights right. We were right there.
Speaker 6: How did you see it?
Speaker 5: Like you saw that you didn't see it.
Speaker 9: What I'm just saying is we were looking in the same case as the guy and then he.
Speaker 4: Asked for it to be open.
Speaker 5: You saw him do that.
Speaker 4: We saw him do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And then my worefriend are like, dang, he's good because we didn't even see him swipe it, Like that's how good he was because we were looking at like another little section.
Speaker 4: But it all like the salesperson was right in front of me bending down.
Speaker 5: They caught all them love people.
Speaker 9: I think, so yeah, but this guy.
Speaker 4: It's clever.
Speaker 9: But she started describing him, Okay, he had this jacket, this beanie. I do think that this must be a method either that has worked for him before or he thought I'm gonna try this out and see if it works. Because getting her to bend down, I mean that was. It was brilliant. A little risky for him to do it with us standing right there too, but we were busy, like paying attention to other stuff. Like, there was no reason for me to think that he even stole until all the ruckus after.
Speaker 5: What would make me think he's done it before is the fact that he was cool, calm and collected when she came back up and he had in his pocket. He just didn't take off running, yeah, like a rockie and then feels weird and just walks out. He gets up and goes like, yeah, I don't think I'm gonna go with that, but thank you, Merry Christmas, and then walked out. All the loop people have not been caught.
Speaker 4: Oh so they're not. So some of them have, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Authorities have arrested several suspects believe to be a part of the four person commando team and their accomplices, tolling around seven arrests. The fourth direct perpetrator is still at large and the precious jewels still are gone. Oh wow, so that's success.
Speaker 6: Success you think is the same thing about maybe possibly being in Tennessee good point.
Speaker 5: Let's see if it's the same person. That's a great point.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, the Medical Minute, Bobby has an update on his ankle post surgery. We've got Scuba with his stomach problems and he got a lunchbox with his stomach and now other problems and lunchboxes update had all of us urging him.
Speaker 4: To go to the er.
Speaker 5: Number three fine for the Medical Minute, listeners are asking what's happened with Scuba, Steve's tumor, what's happened with Lunchbox's stomach. So everybody's been to the doctor with me, it's been surgery with my ankle. I've been going to a foot rehab. They try to make me go to rehab and not say yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you want to get bad.
Speaker 5: By I'm back, I got I was wearing a boot after I was on a scooter. Now I'm just in a brace and so by January, I'm gonna have one hundred percent ankle.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'll be dunking again.
Speaker 6: Like is that what they're telling you? You're gonna be back to a hunda.
Speaker 5: I said, can I dunk when I'm done? And they said could you dunk before? I said no? Then they said no, you can't. But that's what's up, lunchbox. So start from your story at the beginning. Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a sharp left pain to the left of my belly button, probably seven months ago, middle of June, and I started going to doctors. Is when i'd run, i could feel it, and after soccer games, when i'd get done playing, I couldn't move for I mean, it was like all of a sudden, I was incapable of walking. And so I started going to the doctors and one doctor tells me, oh, it's your pelvic floor. Another doctor tells me just google some exercises and uh, it'll be fine. I'm like, no, that's not it. So then I went for a CT scan. They found nothing. So then doctors like, yeah, I don't know what say y, I'll send you to physical therapy. Sends me to physical therapy. And that made it one hundred times worse.
Speaker 5: Belly rehab as I call it, yeah.
Speaker 3: Belly rehabit. I said, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I was like, man, that's not working. So I was like I got to stop. It got worse, it got worse. WHOA And I told the guy doing the physical therapy. He's like, well, that's not how it should be. You should feel better after you come in here. I'm like, no, the next day I can barely walk.
Speaker 6: That wasn't soreness.
Speaker 5: You're incapable of walking?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, no, it wasn't soreness. It was like, oh my gosh, uncomfortable discomfort.
Speaker 5: Amy made the uncomfortable discomfort. Yes. Yes, Amy made the point that you don't ever left weights though, so it could have been soreness. You just don't know.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I know that.
Speaker 5: No, no, I know what soreness is.
Speaker 3: Guys like I run and things like that, and I know what you feel like when you're sore. This was like, oh my gosh, like this is not a good pain.
Speaker 5: Have you been to so many doctors a physical therapist and they still don't know what it is?
Speaker 3: I don't know. So then I go to the gastrotology I close and they tell me, oh, yeah, I don't think it's your coling, but we'll give you a colon oscary for fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah you should have done that.
Speaker 3: And I was like, man, I don't know about that. So then I go to a sports medicine doctor and they say, hey, we don't know, but we're gonna send you for an MRI, and I go get the MRI. Oh, there's nothing wrong with you, but we're here if you need us. And so now I'm just stuck.
Speaker 5: Any chance of the phantom pain, no, no, no, because sometimes if someone has like their leg cut off, they still feel pain in what's not there.
Speaker 3: Yep, if it's amputated, no, it is not a phantom pain. So I have not played soccer, I have not gone running in probably two months. And I have run in the backyard with the kids. And here's the problem. Like I dry, I get done running now like if I I mean, I'm just talking, like from the fence to the fence we race, I get a little discomfort my left testicle. What discomfort my left testicle, like get hurt.
Speaker 5: And that's the same side, the same side. So you have uncomfort discomfort in your testicle and your stomach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's like a like the pain kind of radiates down into my left testicle and it's just like, oh my gosh. And so I don't know what to do.
Speaker 6: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: I literally have no idea, and I'm like maybe I'm making it up. But then when I'm sitting there on the couch, I'm like, no, I'm uncomfortable. My left testicle is uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: At all?
Speaker 5: Does make it away?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess, I don't know. Maybe it's see I take ivy profe or advil whatever it's called, and it's been an hour. So maybe it's just because I haven't been doing anything, or maybe it's the advil. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Probably you might have enlarged veins like faulty valve.
Speaker 3: So I get people online saying, oh, you probably have a pinch nerve.
Speaker 5: Well, how do I know you've been to all the doctors? Have you been to a testical doctor?
Speaker 6: You have not? You haven't mentioned that.
Speaker 3: Well in that what a hernia person is a hernia doctor is? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's Did they examine your testicles as the herneia doctor?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Let me see him?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no no, But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's one bigger than the other.
Speaker 4: Oh youurologist? Is that who he needs to go to? Because I googled what's a to.
Speaker 5: I don't know, is a specific like this SPECIALI.
Speaker 3: I know that sounds crazy, guys, and man, I even think I'm crazy when I'm at my house and I'm like, man, that left testicle feels uncomfortable, like it's weird, Like I don't. The pain kind of radiates down to the left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you keep grabbing yourself. I'd rather not do that anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just telling you where it hurts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, so theory, so go for it. What if the actual problem is in your testicle and that's what's making your stomach hurt and you haven't got your testicle checked, so they look at your stomach and your stomach is only hurting because of what's going wrong in your testicle. Also co set the record for the most times we said the word testicle in time.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I didn't know that there was a specific doctor a urologists. I'll look them up. I mean, I will do anything. I'm telling you this is miserable.
Speaker 6: So is the stomach pain gone.
Speaker 3: I haven't done anything, so it's not as uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: You can try that right.
Speaker 5: Testical problems frequently cause lower abdominal pain, Oh gosh, as the nerves and structures are closely linked with pain oft and radiating from the growing to the stomach. Serious issues like testicular torsion.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not that's like are.
Speaker 6: They're twisted up? So that sounds.
Speaker 5: Like maybe it's kidney stones too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: It's not kidney stones to be a kidney I drink no, No, I drink so much water. It would be impossible for me to get a kidney stone. Impossible.
Speaker 4: It's not impossible, impossible.
Speaker 3: It's not impossible, impossible.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I bet you hydrated people.
Speaker 3: Have you get kidney stones from lack of water?
Speaker 4: No, I have. I have kidney stones. They're in me.
Speaker 5: They're not rocky me. Then, boys, I'm be honest with you. I don't drinking water.
Speaker 9: When I had my body scanned, they found kidney stones, but mine just haven't passed yet, and they said, definitely, try to drink a lot of water. I still don't drink that much water. And they're still just chilling in there and they haven't passed yet.
Speaker 5: I move them. I hope well. I hope that you well. I would suggest that you go to your auliust.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's my next step. I guess I.
Speaker 4: Mean testicular tour Jean.
Speaker 9: It's twisting of the text teston a medical emergency.
Speaker 6: I said, did they get tangled up? That's crazy?
Speaker 5: Are they tangled up? Would you like me to take a look? No, no, I will.
Speaker 4: Promptly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, I so, bobby doctor. I am a doctor. Now I have a different thing, but I'm more of a doctor to anybody else.
Speaker 6: I'm a literal doctor and it can be in two seconds right now.
Speaker 11: No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: It's a PhD, not an MD.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm okay. I'll pass on your looking at them, but I will have to find then. I guess the urologists like I just.
Speaker 4: I don't think you should rule out kidney stone.
Speaker 5: Why you drink so much water? It would be im possible, m possible.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I that there's cases where it still happened, very rare.
Speaker 6: How do you know this cousin?
Speaker 5: So this has been lunch walk this medical man. We're rooting for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 5: The dark turn would be if he comes in one day and it's like.
Speaker 6: They got to get rid of them. One testicle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your your kidney stone is passing to your your reader.
Speaker 6: Boys, I'm losing a testicle.
Speaker 3: Your reader got me. I don't even know. I don't know if i'd admit that on air, if I know if I had to get rid of a testicle.
Speaker 5: One, yeah, all right, Scuba Steve. Let's check out with scuba Steve real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you have had an issue in your body.
Speaker 13: Yes, also with my stomach, but I have results with mine. So it started back mid November. I had food poisoning, violently vomiting. I had some abdominal pain and I went to get it checked out and one place said that it was a tumor and it freaked me out. I'm like, oh my god, I have cancer and I'm going to die. I'm done. But I thought it was a hernia because another doctor told me, no, you have a hernia. So that's why I got the test in the first place. So then I was like, well, I need to get a different tests to make sure that it isn't a tumor. And so I went to go see a specialist at Vandy who does only hernias. She was poking on my belly and maybe do some stuff, and then she read the results and she goes, where'd you go again?
Speaker 3: I was like, he goes, Well.
Speaker 5: You don't need to say the name of the place, so we'll bleeve that out.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 13: She goes, they don't they're inexperienced, and she basically talked down to them, and she goes, I do this for a living. It's just a hernia. So she gave me some sort of belt to wear. She said, I can do surgery if I want, but I can live with this for the rest of my life. Is it weird on your body? Yeah, because it's a bump. And I was for a while, was nervous that if I picked up my kids would do anything, it's just going to start spilling out, like all my intestines are gonna fly out of my muscles. And she goes, no, I won't do that. You're fine, you can. You can go work out and do whatever you did before.
Speaker 5: So Scuba was going to do a bet he's gonna have to run a forty in like five to four or something. Yeah, I got cleared for it, So I'm good. I was cleared.
Speaker 6: We can run it.
Speaker 5: We come back for the new year. I don't make them do it in the cold. You know we need tight But any what do you think a lunchbox should do about his I think, well, we're talking about him not drinking. He drinks a lot of water.
Speaker 13: But we've been in Vegas a lot and I've never seen him drink water when we're there for days on end. So you could have easily got a kidney stone in one of those trips.
Speaker 3: In two days. You don't get a kidney stone, guys. That's months and months of preparation.
Speaker 11: Not here.
Speaker 6: You drink a lot of alcohol in those two days, you're right, Soda in the vodka though, exactly.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and no water whatsoever. But it also could be his balls or whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 5: Test. Okay, that's been a medical minute. Scuba glad on yours. I'm bouncing back lunchbox to be continued. Yeah, purgatory, you're in a bit of that right now.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: You know the popular Christmas song twelve Days of Christmas, Well, we always do one that is the Bobby Bone Show edition where we swap out the lyrics for things that are personal to us, and this year it got a little revamp and we redid it with a few hiccups along. If you want to watch us do this, it's pretty entertaining. You can go to our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show. But if you're just in the car drive in, then you're gonna get a good chuckle out of this one.
Speaker 1: Number two Bobby Bone.
Speaker 5: Okay, now we will attempt to perform the twelve Days of Bobby Bone Show Christmas. If we mess up, we have to start over. And there are twelve days and everybody kind of has something that is reflective of themselves. Okay, now is there music to this?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Are we allowed to play the music to this?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: With that getting sued, it's good.
Speaker 6: It's pretty old, right, this song's old.
Speaker 5: Okay, so hit it and I go first. Here we go, ok I gotta get the right thank you here. On the first day of Chris, Miss my true love gave to me a razor bag jersey to where Amy.
Speaker 9: On the second day of chris As, my true love gave to me to therapists and.
Speaker 5: A razor bag jersey to where Eddie.
Speaker 6: On the third day of Chris, Miss my true Love gave to me three homemade south Says.
Speaker 5: Two therapists, and a razor back jersey to where.
Speaker 14: On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me four movie stubs, three homemade.
Speaker 6: South Sas to therapists.
Speaker 5: Razor back jersey to wear, lunchbox, God, that's you. I don't I don't know. I don't know when to go everybody, he said, lunchbox, No, no, I know my name. I know this every year. And you didn't practice on the fifth.
Speaker 3: I didn't when the song is going, I don't know at what point to start.
Speaker 4: He said, lunchbox And you heard three started.
Speaker 10: To do it.
Speaker 5: This is what we deal with. I'm angry now. On the first day of Chris, miss my true Love gave to me a razor bag jersey to where.
Speaker 9: On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me to Era pests.
Speaker 5: And a razor bag jersey to where Eddie.
Speaker 6: On the third day of Chris, miss my true Love gave to me three homemade sounds as.
Speaker 5: Two and a razor back jersey to where.
Speaker 14: On the fourth day of Chris, miss my true Love gave to me four movie stubs, three homemade soundside, two rapists.
Speaker 5: And a razor bag jersey to where hold on.
Speaker 15: On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Wait Wait Wait five losing lotto tickets.
Speaker 6: Four movie stubs, pree homemade South sust.
Speaker 5: Two therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear. All Right, Morgan.
Speaker 16: On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me six rescued.
Speaker 17: Animals, five losing lotto tickets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, four movie stubs, pree homemade south Side, two therapists, and.
Speaker 5: A razor back jersey to wear. Abbey.
Speaker 18: On the seventh day of Course day to me seven angry callers, six rescued.
Speaker 17: Animals, five losing lotto tickets.
Speaker 14: Four movie stubs, free homemade, two therapists.
Speaker 5: And a razor back jersey to wear. Excuse me, Steve.
Speaker 8: On the eighth day of Chris Miss, my true love gave to me eight wholeball head cuts from.
Speaker 6: That can't be for real, mean, let's not act like the rest of it was perfect.
Speaker 8: It was well, Lunchbox was looking at me, and he made me nervous.
Speaker 5: Well, he did freak out when Scuba started, Oh.
Speaker 3: God, I did not do anything when Scuba was saying.
Speaker 6: Okay, and then what happened to Abby's the one.
Speaker 3: I freaked out because it sounded like a dude jumped on the mic.
Speaker 5: Are you sick? I don't know what's going on my voice.
Speaker 3: That's why I fad Well.
Speaker 5: When Scuba started an earthquake, Kidden.
Speaker 9: Was responding because Abby sound, and then she was like, oh my.
Speaker 5: Voice when when he started, it was like the table started shaking because he jumped on.
Speaker 6: All right, take it from the top.
Speaker 5: No, what the hell do well? We have to Abby? Can you if we take a break, can you like brush your voice or I'll.
Speaker 4: Clear my throat?
Speaker 5: Are you sick? I don't know what's going on with my boys. You gotta fight through it. It's like a big performance. You're a singer. You gotta fight through it.
Speaker 18: On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me seven angry.
Speaker 5: You don't push it too hard, to push it just enough.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're starting with Abby.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, hold on, we do it live. Yeah, before we go again, take three. Come on, guys, The Bobby Bone Show performs the twelve Days of Christmas. Everybody, let's go focus in, nail it action.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 5: On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a razor bag jersey to where.
Speaker 4: On the first day.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're not focused, guys, Yes, we're not focused.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: Says first honest, everyone's really nervous.
Speaker 4: I nailed it the first time, just a little got a little freaked out.
Speaker 6: Everyone's there, lighting up, guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is check it off. Lights around brightest right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, let's go at least it was early.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, third one though, and you got to kill you also, you're killing it. On the first day of Chris, miss My true Love gave to me a razor bag jersey to where.
Speaker 9: On the second day of Chris, mess my true Love gift to me to therapists.
Speaker 5: And a razor bag jersey to where.
Speaker 6: On the third day of Chris, miss my true Love gave to me three homemades that.
Speaker 5: Says two and a razor bag jersey to wear.
Speaker 14: On the fourth day of Chris, miss My true Love gave to me four movie stubs, three homemade south Side.
Speaker 5: And a razor bag jersey to wear.
Speaker 15: On the fifth day Christmas, my true love gave to me five losing lottery tickets.
Speaker 6: Four movie stubs, three homemade south Side.
Speaker 5: Two therapists, and a razor back jersey to where are you.
Speaker 16: On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me six rescued animals.
Speaker 17: Five losing lottery tickets, four.
Speaker 6: Movie stubs, three homemade Southside, two therapists, and a razor bag jersey to where right Abby.
Speaker 18: On the seventh day of Christmas, My True Love gave to seven anchry.
Speaker 16: Collar, six rescued animals.
Speaker 17: Five losing lottery tickets.
Speaker 11: Four movie stubs.
Speaker 6: Three homemade south Side.
Speaker 5: Two therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear scoops.
Speaker 8: On the eighth day of Chris, Miss my True Love gave to me a ball heads are listening.
Speaker 18: Seven angry callers, six rescued animals.
Speaker 17: Five losing lottery tickets.
Speaker 11: Four movie stubs.
Speaker 6: Three homemade south Side, two.
Speaker 5: Therapists, and a razor bag jersey to where ray. On the ninth day of Chris, Miss My True Love gave to me nine protean smoothies, eight ball heads are.
Speaker 18: Listening, seven angry callers, six rescued animals, five losing lottery tickets.
Speaker 6: Four movie stubs, three homemade south Side, two.
Speaker 5: Therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear all the girls.
Speaker 16: On the tenth day of Christmas, My True Love game to me ten freezing.
Speaker 8: Studios, nine protein smoothies, eight bald heads are listening.
Speaker 18: Seven angry caller, six rescued animals, five losing lottery tickets, four movie stubs.
Speaker 6: Three homemade SOUTHSIDEO.
Speaker 5: Therapists and a razor bag jersey too. Wear guys on the eleventh.
Speaker 10: Day, Chris miss my True Love game to Me?
Speaker 19: Eleven broken cameras, ten freezing studios, nine protein smoothies, eight bald heads are listening.
Speaker 18: Seven angry callers, six rescued animals, five.
Speaker 3: Losing lottery tickets.
Speaker 6: Four movie stubs, three homemade Southside two.
Speaker 5: Therapists and a razor bag jersey too. Where everybody.
Speaker 19: Chris camera, ten freezing studios, eight ball heads listening.
Speaker 18: Seven angry callers, six rescued animals, five losing lottery tickets.
Speaker 11: Poor movie stubs.
Speaker 6: Three homemades outside two.
Speaker 10: Ers.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: It's that time of year.
Speaker 2: Our annual Christmas Gift Exchange comes in at the number one spot. This year, it was all about the gift cards and it got really intense because there was, of course wrinkles in the entire thing and there was certain amounts of money that you could win low also on the really high end, and you can imagine that Lunchbox wanted the high end.
Speaker 3: So Merry Christmas.
Speaker 4: Everybody, please enjoy number one.
Speaker 5: Somebody's gonna win a thousand dollars gift card right now in this room. There are four people on the board, Eddie, Raymundo, Lunchbox, and myself, Ray Spinnett, Spet whomever spends that thing. Oh oh, come on it is it's me lunch for thousand.
Speaker 3: BET's time for one thousand.
Speaker 5: So you have numbers three, five, six? Why number you get five? Open her up?
Speaker 6: What do you have?
Speaker 3: Two hundred?
Speaker 5: You're mad? Dollars? That's the third biggest one out of nine. Raymundo, what do you have? Come on?
Speaker 11: Thousand dollars?
Speaker 10: It was in your hands.
Speaker 6: That was supposed to be your.
Speaker 4: Last minute. You just went with the five.
Speaker 6: Why did you do that?
Speaker 4: You figured out there.
Speaker 3: The world screws me. You studio, you did this case?
Speaker 6: You did that was your mind.
Speaker 5: What do you have to say? Right? A thousand bucks? You got a fair and square. What do you have to say? Well, I was guaranteed, so I wasn't worried at all. But then when I turned around I saw four digits. I was like, that has to be a thousand.
Speaker 9: But then Lunchbocks, you were also just screaming for Ray to get it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me. I mean when when I should have had it, but it was so stupid.
Speaker 4: But picket and then yeah, because I didn't want.
Speaker 3: One of these.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to say before.
Speaker 5: Raymond, congratulations on your thousands?
Speaker 3: Why why? Why does it never work out for me?
Speaker 5: Ever, but you could have chosen it to work out.
Speaker 3: This wasn't It never works out for me.
Speaker 5: No, you chose you were so close.
Speaker 6: It never works out for me.
Speaker 5: I only got ten. Yeah, you can have my five hundred, give it to me, might take my.
Speaker 3: Two winner, I'll take the five hundred. Wow, that is so stupid.
Speaker 5: It's a Christmas miracle.
Speaker 6: That's what Chris is all about.
Speaker 11: Five hundred and ten? Thank you?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Stupid.
Speaker 4: I feel like the money ended up in the right hands.
Speaker 6: Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mike and Ray Yeah base what what because.
Speaker 5: Ray wanted fair and square Amy, so we don't work hard.
Speaker 6: So that was weird.
Speaker 3: That was weird.
Speaker 5: I would say they're not as outwardly celebrated because of because of their roles on the show, which aren't his face forward.
Speaker 6: And I wouldn't group you and Amy together in that.
Speaker 3: No, Amy just said they work hard, so she was saying, we don't work hard.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not sad, I mean probably.
Speaker 3: Understood my oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Gift cards dot Com belieds in the power of gifts every year excuse me over and makes gift giving. You made two hundred, you almost picked it.
Speaker 3: I might as well just flush it off.
Speaker 5: You got in the top three times the amount.
Speaker 3: We're sitting there and I had it.
Speaker 5: But at the beginning, would you take two hundred and nothing? I brother have nothing.
Speaker 3: If it was worth thousand dollars, you can't give it to me then no.
Speaker 5: Gift cards dot Com believes in the power of gifts and makes gift givings so effort less and easy. We partnered with them this year. That was easy gift Cards dot Com. Gift cards starting get twenty five bucks and up over three hundred and fifty brands to choose from. Digital gift cards make gifting simple, modern, stress free. Thanks Breay. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: There's like prices right all over again. Man, it was like right there and I didn't get a.
Speaker 5: Dombe but you that. But it's not the world you chose, and it was still out there when you chose, you had the opportunitial.
Speaker 3: The world for some reason led me to pick that one.
Speaker 5: It's like, so the world did that, not you?
Speaker 15: Yes, it's like you guys did that because I even said you're thinking, I was like, oh, number nine because it's on the end.
Speaker 3: No, no, it'll pick nine. And then the way you guys always do things like to mess with people's head, you guys.
Speaker 5: Made me because I didn't know what the numbers were. Gosh, all right, there we got Merry Christmas bomb.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number too.
Speaker 4: And that wraps it.
Speaker 2: This is the last normal best bits that you're gonna get for the rest of the year. Next weekend and the following week are all new, but they are best of twenty five segments, as well as best of tests, competition games for the next weekend, and brand new content with Mike d and Scuba Steve. So don't miss him if you need some new stuff to listen to. If you want more of a distraction this holiday season, because I know the holidays aren't joyous and amazing for everybody, you can check out my podcast Take This Personally. I recently did an episode on holiday struggles and a bunch of listeners shared their experiences with the holidays and what's really hard for them this time of year. And my sister also came on for an episode, which was really fun to talk to her about. And if you just want to go watch new content and get lost in the sauce of YouTube, go to our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show. All Right, everybody, Merry Christmas, Happy holidays. I hope this holiday is everything you want it to be. Or maybe it's just calm and inviting and you get a little cozy, whatever it may be. I appreciate you being here and I will officially talk to you guys in twenty twenty six. But I say that knowing that we have two new best bits coming out, so you'll still hear me, but officially sitting here in this room recording something for you guys. I'll talk to you guys in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Bye, everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bob My.
Speaker 4: Bomb Show and follow ed webgirl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.