Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's just you.
Speaker 3: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 4: It's the Gilmore Girls Gazette and we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 4: This is the second edition of the Gilmore Girls Gazette.
Speaker 1: I think people like this.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have to say thank you so much, you guys, like, seriously, thank you so much for listening and for being so nice, and we took your notes. I had the same concerns. Look, I'm just gonna say it. I had the same concerns about reporting on the Setton Foster thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is why we felt okay to do it.
Speaker 4: There's like four hundred sources, so we're not we weren't obviously the only ones talking about it. We don't ever want to like we're not trying to be like I'll just say it like, we're not trying to be shotokers here. We're just trying to like report on stuff and have a good time with you guys. So we will be careful about that. But please keep keep your comments coming, keep your cards and letters coming.
Speaker 1: Also, we're here for when people are happy, so why not say when people are happy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like, I think, right, Look, I wouldn't have broken the story if I saw them out, you know or whatever as people say, But like four hundred outlets reported on it, so we felt okay talking about it. I'm like, we're happy for like you, Jackman, if it's true, which it.
Speaker 1: Does, seem like it is good for them.
Speaker 4: You do what they want and they're happy. Seems like they are so great. We want people to be happy. We love when two celebrities fall in love with each other. Why not speaking of people I love.
Speaker 1: Are falling in love because I'm in love? Are you in love?
Speaker 5: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I've loved him since he was David Gaski, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I have been a Davergowski's stand since what was that season three or whatever season it was. I had stand him so hard.
Speaker 4: I know why I love Dave Ragoalski is because I think that that's Adam Brody, do you know what I mean? Like I think there's a lot of Adam Brody in Dave Forgolski. I think there's a lot of Adam Brody in Seth Cohen. And I think there's a lot of Adam Brody in nobody wants this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, they're all this, not they're not the same, but like just very you can't. I have never seen an Adam Brody project where I've been like that character sucks. You always just love them.
Speaker 4: I know Adam Brody doesn't suck. He's so he seems like I think I've met him maybe a couple times over the years, back in the OC days. He seems like the nicest, coolest guy. But there's something about his mannerisms that he brings into all his characters that I'm like, do.
Speaker 5: I love you?
Speaker 1: I I do?
Speaker 4: I do the old Is that already? I think he's in between the two of us. I think he's I think I'm older than him and you're a little younger than him. Uh.
Speaker 1: One of our producers will will research that, but I mean.
Speaker 4: Probably the only one though that I actually have to take a moment to process that he's married to Layton Measter, because sometimes I want to say he's married to Rachel Bilson. He's forty four, so he's like right in between us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in the middle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that only me? Or is that because like Gossip Girl he married.
Speaker 1: Me and Adam Brody. They're just a cup like the It just makes sense. I freaking love it.
Speaker 5: Never want to blur Layton Measter and Rachel Bilson in.
Speaker 1: Any Wow, but spoil and not spoiler alert disclaimer. I never watched the OC what I know, but I watched Gossip Girl every single episode, so late makes sense.
Speaker 5: Make yourself happy and watch the OC.
Speaker 4: It's I'm good. Yeah, so Adam brodyesh in it. He's super funny. Seth Cohen was like a cool Gallagher is his dad, Like, it's so good. It's dramatic, but he brings the comedy.
Speaker 1: Speaking of good, I mean, I think everyone listening to this has seen Nobody wants this, and if you haven't, you're doing yourself a massive disservice and you need to binge watch it this weekend. And I need even this weekend, like right now, stop work, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, sat election stress and just put it onto Nobody wants this.
Speaker 1: It's so good and I'm very cute. I'm so happy that season two got picked up. Obviously how could it not? But but yeah, I mean, the filming schedule is reportedly revealed and Netflix's hit is being fast tracked allegedly filming will begin in late January, so only a few months away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's filming though. We're not going to see this thing now, I know. But okay, so let's do a little background on Nobody Wants This. I know we're all Adam Brodie over the place, all over the place, but we'll get ourselves through it. Aaron Foster, the Nobody Wants This is based loosely based not loosely based on her life. So here's what I think is so funny. Kristen Bell does seem Aaron Fostery in her portrait. Like there's a lot of like things where I'm like, am I watching Aaron and Sarah Foster? Because like, if you watch them enough, you know they're like mannerisms.
Speaker 1: And Kristen's sister in the show is a lot like Sarah Foster. Yeah, yes, very similar.
Speaker 4: Why is Sarah e as Kristin and is aerony in my opinion there but like looks wise yes, yes, and just kind of like their relationship and the whole thing. But it's really cute, it's really good. I didn't think I was gonna like it as much as I did. I jumped on the bandwagon because everybody was watching it.
Speaker 1: You know what this inspires me to do. We're kind of like sisters, at least we feel that way. So maybe maybe one day we'll have a Netflix show about us and we'll just be revisiting this podcasts.
Speaker 5: The crazy behind the scenes guys.
Speaker 4: By the way, the behind the scenes of.
Speaker 1: Our lives is so bonkers.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So you know that I'm on a mission to make Adam Brodie's Sexiest Man Alive. Like I know, People Magazine probably already picked it because it seems like it's coming soon. Because People Magazine's doing all this like sexiest you know, man of last year or the year before in the eighties. Adam Brodie should totally be the sexiest man alive.
Speaker 1: And if he's not, there's going to be a riot outside of People magazine offices. So if it's not People Magazine picked, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If it's maybe he turned it down. Maybe they called him.
Speaker 1: And he's like, you know, can you turn that down?
Speaker 4: For sure? You can turn it down because you can say, hey, no, because you got to do the photo shoot in the article. So what if you don't want to think it right?
Speaker 1: I guess you're right.
Speaker 4: I think there's like a team of people over there at People figuring out who the Sexiest Man Alive is, and like it's Adam Brody.
Speaker 1: But what I'm assuming. Okay, look, we know Adam Brody is very, very sexy. But I would say within the last few months, since nobody wants this came out, there's been a huge push for Adam Brody. But I'm assuming the Sexiest Man Alive was picked in the book by summertime.
Speaker 4: No, I mean out soon. What month is it? It's November bright, Yeah, they probably pick it and shoot it in October. The People magazine can turn that around quick. I don't know if they know in summer who's sexy. They need to do it pretty close to.
Speaker 1: When it's happened. Yes, I guess who was.
Speaker 4: The Sexiest Man Alive? Last year? Was Patrick Dempsey? Was it?
Speaker 1: Patrick?
Speaker 4: I think you're right?
Speaker 1: Was that a year before? That was Idris Elba?
Speaker 4: Is that correct? Oh? I do like that too.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was Indris Elba.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's going to be announced November twelfth, so this time next week when we do this episode, we will now.
Speaker 4: It's perfect time for us to campaign. So I was right, Patrick Dempsey last year. Adam Brody. Now, somebody when I was having this conversation threw another name out there that I was like, Oh, that's not a bad call either. Anyway, let's talk about David Gaalski for a second, because the funny thing to me is, in all this press that Adam Brody's doing, they bring up David Galski a lot, Like Kristen Bell had to ask him some question and she didn't know who David Galski was.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, come on, Chris, I mean, David Galski is on a Frozen. Adam Brody is just gonna get David Gawski in every interview he does, and same with Anna.
Speaker 4: From what you're saying, is on a Frozen. First, I was like trying to figure out what the characteristic in David Galski that's like on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're right, it's like just like it's an iconic role and they're always it's gonna always be with them.
Speaker 5: But here's what's interesting.
Speaker 4: I think that he's getting David Galski more than Seth Cohen, even though he played Seth Cohen for longer on the OC. And I think it's because, look, everybody should rewatch the OC. I might, but Gilmore Girls is just bigger than ever, so just millions of people have now seen him as David Galski and like boyfriend of the Year.
Speaker 5: I think that's what I saw that.
Speaker 4: Went viral, something about Davior Galski not getting the his due credit for being the most awesome boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I always wonder what would have happened if the OC never panned out and David just stayed on Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 4: Same story. You could have had the same storyline. They could have gotten married maybe, and there just never would have been Zach and the band and the whole I mean, I guess maybe there still would have been the band. Talking about David Galsky was in the band, I'm so dumb. You ever would have done the Zach Lane romance. Yeah, Zach was in the band.
Speaker 1: Came to pick about Zach, I know, but.
Speaker 4: Where's my brain? Brian and Zach were in the band, and then it was Sebastian Bach that replaced David Galski. Although I don't and not have Sebastian.
Speaker 1: I know Sebastian Bach was pretty goold, but I should have just joined the band. Yeah, but I still would have rather it had Dave Rogowski than Sebastian Bach. He just say it.
Speaker 4: He just saying he brings so much Adam Brodi to his roles. So I am all about it, all right, So so much.
Speaker 5: To talk about tonight.
Speaker 4: There's a lot.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a big episode, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's start with Milo, because who doesn't want to start off with my.
Speaker 1: Life, you know, sexiest man alive.
Speaker 4: There's an article written about a month or so ago talking about why the spin off with Jess didn't happen, and one of the writers talked about it in People Magazine kind of saying like they really wanted it to happen because we all know, you know, we had the pilot sort of within Gilmour Girls, where he goes to see the dad, and we all kind of knew that that was supposed to be this my levent Emilia spinoff for Jess where they're in Venice and rob Esties was the dad, and interesting Sherilyn Fenn was in it the girlfriend. And what People Magazine said that this writer, Stan Zimmerman said is that Amy Sherman Palladino had a house in Venice and she really liked sort of the atmosphere of Venice, and there was was like real genuine interest in pursuing it. But it says like it just didn't quite come together.
Speaker 1: That sucks. I mean, we talked about that during when we recorded the first you know, recorded those episodes, that that's when he was supposed to have the spinoff. But look you and you're talking to the biggest Jess fan of the bunch, and I don't I like Jess as he was. So I'm curious to see how a spinoff would have changed my perception of Jess, because I just kept wanting more and more and more and more.
Speaker 4: Jess and Rory, or Jess and Luke, Jess and Loreli. It's like without them, would it have been just like so much Jess, without these people around him that made him what we love about him. Yeah, She's probably one of the thing didn't happen. I love I love Jess in the in the movies. I just think, yeah, the way he was, the success he's become. I stand by that he still loves Rory. I think they're they's somewhat endgame.
Speaker 1: He is so perfect and having a spinoff may have changed that. So I'm I'm very pleased with his character.
Speaker 4: I stand strong on my idea for the next incarnation of Gilmore Girls, which is that Logan is the baby daddy and that Logan has married Hoosy Doozy and then he finds out that there's a baby. And it's sort of the triangle again between Logan, Jess, and Rory because we know that we.
Speaker 5: Saw Jess's eyes.
Speaker 4: He still loves her, and it's like we kind of get that sort of dance of who's she gonna end up with.
Speaker 1: And you think Jess is gonna help raise Logan's baby.
Speaker 5: I haven't got it all mapped out.
Speaker 4: I just just have the jumping off. All right, let's talk about John Hamm. So somebody and I apologized that I did not do this when I was doing all my homework last night which episode of Gilmore Girls John Hamm was in, because it was just one I can picture him. He meets Laurai, they have there's like a drink at a bar. So I just need to know that. But while someone tells me that, I'm gonna give you some John Hamm news. First of all, ego OD fans might have seen John Hamm at the one of the World Series Games. Oh thank you so much. Tally. It is eight o'clock at the Oasis. Was the episode season three, season three that John Hamm was in, and it was kind of John Hamm before he was the John ham we know now.
Speaker 5: Episode five, season three.
Speaker 4: So John Hamm is going to be in the show called Landman with Billy, Bob Thornton and Demi Moore. And what's interesting, it's coming in November seventeenth, so pretty soon. The trailer I sort of was like, what is this Like, it looks pretty good. It's from the people that do Yellowstone, and I was sort of intrigued by it. So it's got quite the cast, Andy Garcia, Michael Pina, Like I said, Billy, Bob Thornton, Demi Moore, So I'm gonna give that a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I loved Demi Moore a lot. John Hamm is pretty much a legend, so I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 4: I like John Hamm, so I did like mad Man mad Men, but I liked John Hamm in the Morning Show with Jennifer Andison, and I'm assuming he's kind of going back. I can't remember where we left off.
Speaker 5: I think she dumps him. I think she dumps him. She does dump him. She like two times him in dump him.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry spoiler alert if you haven't seen her last season warning show. Anyway, what other I feel like we had one more little bit of John.
Speaker 1: Ham news he was at the World Series.
Speaker 4: I said that, Well, okay, anyway, Oh you know what, we got a lot of questions and we do want to give some answers for what we know about Lauren Graham. I think people saw Lauren Graham doing an interview last week and she sort of revealed she's in Canada. She is shooting The Z Suite. It's a show that's going to be on TOUB. I think she's the executive producer and the star. I'm pretty sure she is. Yeah, so Toub is like the hot streamer right now. It is so you know how like on your TV you got Netflix, you got Hulu, you got Amazon. Tubby is another one on there, and this is going to be, like I think, like a really big deal for TOUB. She's casting it and I think they're shooting it now. This is what we have heard about it. The Z Suite is set. It a boutique New York ad agency where uh generational divides see the established C suite and rising gen Z employees collide.
Speaker 1: This feels like Emily in Paris in Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was saying a little Ally McBeal in there too. I was feeling there's a little Ally McBeal. Maybe I don't know now. I think that if I wasn't an idiot, C sweet and Z suite would mean things to us, but maybe because we're not likely.
Speaker 1: I think it's like boomer and and Z suite is gen Z. Yeah, it's like the gener like the different generations.
Speaker 4: I think those are sort of maybe like terms that people use. But it says after a company decision spirals out of control, the agency's reigning executives are pushed out and the Z suite employees are suddenly put in charge. Oh wow, testing the generation's skills and patients.
Speaker 1: Can I just make a correction myself, because Sweet, it's not boomers, although many boomers may be in this position.
Speaker 4: You're not wrong because C suite is like where the CEO and the executives are so right now a lot of those people are boomers and maybe like starting to be gen X. But Lauren Graham is going to play Monica Frasier and advertising agency mogul, who is fired as the CEO and finds herself clawing her way back.
Speaker 5: It feels a little younger too. This seems like.
Speaker 4: Emily and Paris slash younger slash.
Speaker 1: I like this guy.
Speaker 4: I watched this, of course. And she's got a movie coming out too. I think she's got like a holiday movie.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I would love to see Lauren Graham on Holiday movie.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, we're gonna get you more on that next week. Oh my gosh, I've got more exciting news. So, Kelly Bishop, everyone's favorite Emily Gilmore is gonna be on Shrinking. Okay, so I watched Shrinking. It's got It's Jason Siegel's show with Harrison Ford. It's there. They play therapists. It is so snarky, it is so funny. It is really good, right, Like, it's really really good. And it's on right now, Like the new episodes are on Apple TV right now, so you can totally catch up and had like a season. You can binge it so fast and just ketch up. But Kelly Bishop is going to play Harrison Ford's ex wife. So in the show, Harrison Ford is sort of like the boss of the therapist agency, I don't know, office whatever you call where therapists work. Jason Siegel, these other characters are these therapists. And there's Michael URI's in it, and he plays a lawyer who's also.
Speaker 5: The best friend.
Speaker 4: And Harrison Ford has Parkinson's and now he's fallen in love with his doctor played by Wendy Mallock. She's not his doctor anymore because that was like a you know, they address that that that's kind of weird if you're dating your doctor. And Kelly is going to be his ex wife. Harrison Forbart's ex wife, the mother of his daughter, played by Lily Rabe. I think that's how you say her last night who I loved from That's Scary Ryan Murphy Show.
Speaker 5: She's so awesome. But anyway, and horror story, Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 4: So that is exciting, and I think that she's I think it's like on right now. I think you can see her as we speak, Like, I think it's today or tomorrow that her episode.
Speaker 1: Drops November six, which is today, Well, this will be on my list to watch today.
Speaker 4: Well it's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen one episode, so Kelly Bishop will make me do that.
Speaker 4: Jason Siegel's wife passes away, so it's really all about his sort of healing process and his daughter and his relationship with Harrison Ford, and the fact that Harrison Ford is in this is just like iconic. It's just the whole thing's really good, really really good. Okay, So now I'm not a ballerina, so I do not know how to say this word. That is Amy Sherman Palladina's new show coming at twelve. I'm assuming it's a Twall because tall is t O, I L E and there's an E on the front.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming it's at twelve. Do you know what twall is?
Speaker 4: I love a fabricy wallpapery stuff that's kind of like got a lot of pattern in it, like you'd have to google in.
Speaker 1: Your office at your apartment.
Speaker 4: I used to have a lot of twall. Uh No, that's Scalmandia.
Speaker 5: But similar to twall. I think it's called Scalmndia.
Speaker 4: But everybody google twall if you don't know what it is, it's it's Pierre Duke was this place back a very popular store back.
Speaker 5: In the I don't know, nineties, right.
Speaker 4: And it was filled with twall. Twall's a great pattern. So anyway, I'm assuming at twell is how we say it. But our favorite friend Michelle Jannique Truesdale will be on the new Amy Sherman Palladino show at Twall. That's all about the ballet world, and it's gonna be on Amazon, but we just don't know when.
Speaker 1: I just google Twall and now I totally say.
Speaker 5: That it doesn't make you want to get a tall pillow. It's so legit.
Speaker 4: Twall needs to kind of make a comeback. I highly recommend Twall wallpaper. I think if I ever, I'm trying to remodel my garage to be my office and I'm going to get Twall wallpaper if.
Speaker 5: I'm able to do it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, so I hope I do not get in trouble from Netflix. But I'll say a little bit, just a little bit. There is a new show called A Man on the Inside, and I got the sneak previews in my preview content, which I hope I'm allowed to say. I'm not going to say anything more other than it's a really good, really really good and Sally Struthers but Beet has a really big role and is excellent.
Speaker 1: Is she comedic or is she serious?
Speaker 5: Or oh no, it's comedic. So this is Ted Danson's.
Speaker 1: New show, amazing.
Speaker 4: I don't know when it's coming out. Oh, it's coming out soon. I think it's coming in November, so just in a couple of.
Speaker 1: Weeks, November twenty first.
Speaker 5: Yes, So it's probably okay that I'm saying this.
Speaker 4: I won't give any like details until you know, next week or the week after, when I'm allowed to talk about it. Ted Danson's awesome. It's a great concept. It's so good. I'm really loving it. I'm halfway through. And Sally Strothers is excellent in it.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't.
Speaker 4: She's a hint bad Betty in it. Not not super bad Betty, but just enough. She's very Sally Strothersy.
Speaker 1: And is that what she's filming right now?
Speaker 4: I don't think so, because I would assume it's wrapped, so she's working on something else. She gets lots of lots of jobs, good for her. Sad news and terrifying news, but everything's okay. Scott Cohen Max Medina was in a car accident and he's talking about it.
Speaker 1: And he literally said, we thought we were dead.
Speaker 4: That's what aht in page six. So he did. He we're not being gross. He definitely talked about it, so we're just telling everybody what he said.
Speaker 5: And he shared photos.
Speaker 1: Ah so as he was driving home in Brooklyn and they were hit head on by a suspecting the police. So that's how ends.
Speaker 4: This is fine. He was He did go to the Penguin premiere? Is he in the Penguin? Can somebody tell me that's Colin Ferrell's show? Colin Ferrell is like unrecognized? He is?
Speaker 5: I think he is.
Speaker 4: So Colin Farrell plays the Penguin, you know, like from Batman, and he is unrecognizable, Like you cannot tell that it's Colin Ferrell.
Speaker 5: I have not watched it. I've watched Bits and Bits and bops.
Speaker 4: Is that how you say that?
Speaker 1: Bits and bops, bits and pieces.
Speaker 5: No, I'm trying to be funny about it, bits and bobs.
Speaker 4: But we should watch this too. God, these Gilmore Girls actors are all working. Speaking of another, Jane Lynch, who okay, somebody can get me that real fast. Jane Lynch played the nurse in episode Oh I don't know season was it ten?
Speaker 1: And just to clarify. The car accident was a few months ago, so but he is talking about it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he went to the premiere about a month ago, six weeks ago.
Speaker 1: And we just happy, okay, Scott Cohen because we need you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we like it, We like him. What episode was Jane Lynchen?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Season one episode ten? It was season one?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: She is also on Only Murders in the Building.
Speaker 1: Which she was the hospital nurse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was the hospital nurse in Gilmore Girls, and I think she I don't want to give a spoiler spoiler alert, spoiler alert, turn your volume down for probably fifteen seconds she dies.
Speaker 5: And only murders in the building in this season.
Speaker 1: Another show I don't watch. I need to really get good.
Speaker 4: It's good. Only Murders in the Building and the new Ted Danson show have a similar tone in my opinion. What else do I want to talk about?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's fall, it's Gilmore.
Speaker 1: Girls season, it's Going Girls season.
Speaker 5: Everyone's watching Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 1: Oh darn, I wish I screenshotted it, but I was.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Something came across my feed about how many episodes of Gilmar Girls are actually set in Fall, like the different seasons, and surprisingly fall was not the winner.
Speaker 4: I know it's not furizingly, but everybody gloms onto it, and I do think it's gilmoury.
Speaker 5: Like I put my Christmas trees up?
Speaker 4: Is that weird?
Speaker 5: I did put my full Christmas trees up.
Speaker 1: I haven't done it yet, but it's not weird to me.
Speaker 4: Started to put my Christmas trees up, like the ornaments aren't on them, but the okay, who the trees are out?
Speaker 1: I found it and it's because it's Candice, who listens to this podcast sent it to me. So it goes seventeen episodes in summer, forty eight in fall, thirty five in winter, and fifty three in spring.
Speaker 5: So spring, so spring is really the time.
Speaker 1: But maybe because it's just like is fall?
Speaker 4: Right, it's cozy. You want to.
Speaker 1: Scar the skinny scarves like skinny scarves.
Speaker 4: By the way, No, we cannot forget to get skinny scarves for the for the remember I haven't done that yet. We need to find skinny scarves, Emma, can you help us do that. We've got again coats.
Speaker 1: We all need to wear a coat, well, scarf.
Speaker 4: I don't want to reveal to everybody right now the coat I got. But I will. I got the guess coat, the pink coat from the movies, so so.
Speaker 3: I will be wearing that and it's very cozy.
Speaker 5: My trivia, Oh my god, I can't forget the trivia.
Speaker 4: That's right, goodness, what a sup.
Speaker 1: Everyone's saying that, like the fool producing team needs to be on this too, So Emma and Tally, if you know the answer, hopefully I know the answer. What is it? Give it to us?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm so sorry, but the ones on this card are so ridiculously easy. I'll read them to you guys, but this is not the question of the day because this is too easy.
Speaker 5: What is Rory's father's name?
Speaker 1: Oh, chriss stuff.
Speaker 4: What does Emily seem to replace every week?
Speaker 5: A maid?
Speaker 1: Oh? A maid?
Speaker 5: I was like, what is the name of Lane's mother?
Speaker 1: Garbage?
Speaker 4: We were giving you those, but those are garbage.
Speaker 1: Come on, okay, be a good one.
Speaker 4: How old you should get this? But how old was Lourlai when she got pregnant?
Speaker 1: Sixteen?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 5: Good job?
Speaker 4: All right, we still don't have an out. People started to give really good ones and we were gonna maybe I had one idea that we should just start reading them every week.
Speaker 5: But we need them for this show. We need them for the other shows.
Speaker 4: People can write them in and we'll just read different ones every week, and Scott's going to do that on his show.
Speaker 1: I think where you Lead I Will Follow is a winner for it's really good. Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Where you Lead, I Will Follow? You say it, you have a more beautiful voice.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, we hope you have a great week. This week is stressful for a lot of people, so we're hoping that this brought a little bit of levity and just remember where you Lead.
Speaker 2: I will follow
Speaker 4: Everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.