Speaker 1: No Wullian.
Speaker 2: Practicing your Johnny Pacatty verse. Women have been showing out the last Philly. They showed out the Cold Show. You got a lot of comp Come on, let's do a practice round.
Speaker 3: I would never try to. I would never attempt to do that. I would never attempt to do that. Even even if I could get every single word right, I know I will fuck up out of pure nervousness.
Speaker 1: I would even embarrass myself like that.
Speaker 2: But you actually know how to wrap and your mannerism like look natural.
Speaker 4: I feel like you would smoke that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll get nervous just because of whose concert it was. I would get nervous.
Speaker 4: Now you gotta look cold in his size and do it.
Speaker 2: Look at what you want me to do? You want to put on? Yeah, yeah, I'm mad. We're going different days.
Speaker 1: If they if they come to me to do it, I'll do.
Speaker 2: If they come to well, you got to be prepared. What's the first four bars?
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that?
Speaker 2: What if they ask for like acapoca? Not even with the beat, It's like the whole arena gets I.
Speaker 1: Would get so nervous, my cheeks conturned so pink.
Speaker 2: Cool for those that don't know Cole has his fans rapping that verse. They brought some drunk girl by accident one time, and I felt really bad for her because she was right next to some guy that was sober and a cold fan, and she was just kind of mumbling her way through it was it was rough. Like she regretted that the next day for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know what concert would you be able to do that with, like a hover Oh never mind, hole maul, What concert would you be able to do that with?
Speaker 1: Like rap war for word for with the rapper.
Speaker 4: Dojah Cat December first, Madison Square Garden, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: What was your nervous? Looking at her eyes? What song?
Speaker 4: Not at all? You look right into herself? Did doja cat that?
Speaker 1: Give me? That?
Speaker 4: Give me?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 4: I dare her to put the spotlight on me in the camera me and asked me to rap. What's so any song get into it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Any song? I could be lotter on the new joint.
Speaker 3: Okay, look at my eyes when I slide when he slide it in.
Speaker 4: You know, when I time again, I change the words, I'll make it, you know, looking at her eyes when you slide in them? Hetero sexual I'll make it heterosexually.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, have you seen a video for that?
Speaker 4: So long as videos? Almost as long as thriller.
Speaker 2: When you put it on loop, it's as long as you want it to be. That's the power of the loop. That new lot of Doja Cat, that's as long as roots. You remember roots, same ship and you walk in my house. It's just pretty on the wall. It just plays all roots.
Speaker 4: It's the Jackson five story and it's the the Dojah Cat Lotto record.
Speaker 2: It's a great great cinematography, the lighting incredible, just that the treatment was was beautiful.
Speaker 4: The only thing I wish they did was put it in theaters so it can be nominated for an Oscar, like if they had its just having it for a month. Put it in theaters, select theaters around the city, just so they can get nominated for an Oscar for this. That's all. Yeah, that's the only thing I think they dropped. The team dropped the ball on They should have definitely put this in theaters.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get they wanted to get get the video out, but you know, submit to Sundance maybe south of France. Come on, man, go through the proper channels.
Speaker 1: They look good. The biracials look good in this one. They looked good.
Speaker 4: It was a good good display of that.
Speaker 1: It's doja cat biracial biracial unity.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, good display of Lotto's old rap name for sure. Yeah, man, do you think she's still like if she didn't it because she changed that like the peak of of the wokeness on the internet. Do you feel like she'd be okay if she was mulatto still, which, by the way, I never even knew that was a bad word.
Speaker 4: Yes, she would be okay. I think so everybody would be fun.
Speaker 2: Loto is a better rap name though, like she outside. Of course she did it because she cares very deeply about that being a terrible word.
Speaker 4: We know why. Flatto is a better word.
Speaker 3: For a rap for a rap name, and she's also flips. Yeah, yeah, it was a.
Speaker 4: Better choice for sure. Maybe she should have changed the name Latte.
Speaker 2: Those are kind of in the biracial world too, Like you mean like a latte? Yeah what late.
Speaker 1: Girls she used to call themselves mocha, remember that, So.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that they still do. So it was lat It's like, okay, go to a certain club, there's definitely a Mocha on stage. It's a mocha. Macha.
Speaker 3: Macha is her who the fuck calling themselves far away from people.
Speaker 4: If you think it's not a girl right now about to go viral for a record, her name is Macha. You got life twisted? Yeah? Remember I told you it's gonna definitely gonna be a female rapper named Macha. If it's not about that green she about that green good green.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see where you're going.
Speaker 4: You think it's got an artist named Macha.
Speaker 2: And she's all natural. Yeah, she'll have work done, but she'll say she's like.
Speaker 4: Come on now, good doctor. Oh damn, it's this one. And she looked, No, the song got you I'm talking about the artist will be named Macha. Definitely, it's a Macha out there in the universe.
Speaker 1: It's a new.
Speaker 3: Rapper called Lynn that I wanted to give a shout out to. She had an on the radar freestyle that she did or song that she did, and she sounded good like she could actually rap.
Speaker 1: She sounded good.
Speaker 4: Lynn l I n l y n n oh l y n n Okay where she's from.
Speaker 3: I don't know where she's from, you know, So Chris, you always asked me that when I talk a new artist and I never know where they're from.
Speaker 1: But I literally just saw her on the radiar.
Speaker 4: Just gonna say the name, where she's from, what's her background, what's her star sign?
Speaker 1: I do not know. I guess she's she's from Birmingham, Alabama.
Speaker 4: She's always bam. Yeah she now there's in Austin text. Okay, she's wrapping her ass off Lynn.
Speaker 1: The bad guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm glad she got rid of the bad guy and Lynn she wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like pussy rap. It was good.
Speaker 4: She was like giving us like like real bars.
Speaker 1: She still has that like Southern down.
Speaker 3: She kind of sounds like if Mona Leo and like Kenderman and Lotto all just like joined hands and became one person Lynn.
Speaker 4: Okay, So okay, Lyn, I'm gonna check Lynn out. She was she talking about.
Speaker 2: Who's Who's a? Who's my girl? My guilty Pleasure song? He loved, he loved my new body. That's my ship man. I play that in the call by Myself.
Speaker 1: Who's that? That's true?
Speaker 3: That's the one that people compared to Nicki Mina rightfully so, because she.
Speaker 2: Does sound just like Nikki, but I don't really give a fuckuse that new body, no Nobody.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: You've never heard nobody pull up Nobody by Trim.
Speaker 4: That's the song in the summer. Like, seriously, Nicki Minaj hasn't said anything about this.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know what Nikki is thinking.
Speaker 4: She sounds good, but this was almost blasphemous in hip hop at one point. But knowing Niki like sounded exactly like somebody was like that was outlawed and hip hop and one.
Speaker 2: I feel like the rules have changed. We've been talking about it for like five Yeah, but this is different now. No, this is acceptable.
Speaker 4: Bro. That's a good record, man, no selfestys record. The record sounds good, she sounds good, a record fire, But that's Nicki. Like the fluctuations in there, that's Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 1: He right there, Ryan, that's that touched the platform. These host was pushing it forty when I got my platform.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear it. No no, no, no, no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I didn't hear. I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: I saw that's before I heard the nobody that's not and I was like, all right, that's crazy. Then I heard the record and I was like, I see why she gets away with it because the music.
Speaker 3: Works that that's that's that's I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Here's my Here's don't know this young lady's full history. But my guess is her team team put her up to this. Like people are comparing you to NICKI.
Speaker 1: Just gorag it.
Speaker 4: NICKI, who says that because from a smart manager you can't smart manager does not say that, like why the old.
Speaker 1: Full Nikki quo.
Speaker 2: A strategy of music now is to get attention, clicks and traffic. This way is going to get you more traffic than being a carbon copy of Nikki. So people can say that and get you in the out rythm, and then on top of that, get you actually make okay music.
Speaker 4: I get that, I get that and everything you're saying. You sound like somebody that works at a label. That's that's what I'm okay. So that's what I'm saying. You sound like somebody that works at a label. What I'm saying is as somebody that's listening to music, as somebody that grew up in the cult of hip hop. This is disrespectful this, that's not even you don't even sound a little bit like yourself.
Speaker 2: She sounds more like Nikki than Nikki.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Like you don't even sound a little bit like yourself. Like I'm not saying. We've heard Jack Harlow records right where we're like little Drake coded. Even Fab and Mace had some comparisons in the beginning, We get that right, This though, is flat out, like you said, a smart manager quote unquote, go full Nicki Minaj, I think she probably had a Nikki influence when she started making music. Everything influence every female rapper.
Speaker 3: You don't even want to talk about the influence. I want to talk about the sound you can because you can't control if you sound like Nicki and Finajen when you talk, then that's your voice. There's nothing you can do about that. So that's why I've been sticking up for her. But that freestyle is.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't stuck up for that now because even all right, like Action Bronson speaks the way he speaks, he's gonna sound like ghost because that that's just the voice he was born with. Where people gave Action Ship was like some of his inflections and how he rapped was like ghosts too, and you have the same voice as him, that's this time is one thousand? Yeah, but it's not and you're actually leaning into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not even the voice. It's the esthetic.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to say the aesthetic because the majority of like, what, oh my gosh, she even looked she looks like Nicky right there.
Speaker 1: Saying what about to say? Baby?
Speaker 3: First of all, when I was about to speak on aesthetic, all of the female rappers where the colored fucking wigs, colored makeup, like they all baby, I'm talking about this though she's not the first person. Listen, are you talking about that? When you're talking about sthetic? I'm thinking you're talking about the way she looks with her hair is er is Okay, that's Mona Leo has had that same hairstyle, like that's They all wear colored. When people used to say that people are stealing from Nikki, people used to go and pull back and say, okay, well, Nikki stealing from Kim. They all wear colored wigs, big eyelashes.
Speaker 4: Like how if some if a woman sounds exactly.
Speaker 3: Like Nicki but she looks like Nicki Minaj. Now I'm not talking about the aesthetic. I'm talking about her face.
Speaker 1: She looks like.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm saying, if your facial features somewhat resemble Nicki Minaj. Right, wun't a smart manager to say, look, you already look like you could be Nicky's cousin little sisters. We can't do the wigs like Ice Spice came out. She don't look like nobody. She may have did a pink weight, but when we first saw Ice Spice we sort of curly carrot top girl in the park didn't look like nobody. Right, this like to Rory's point, speaking on a record executive, this looks and feel like, No, let's go full Nicki Minaj. Let's go full pink print, Let's go full Piggy in the blanket of freestyle. Lets like that. That's what this is. And I don't know, like you know, whoever the girl is, Trim is her name, like you know, Like, whatever she's trying to do, I hope she's successful at that. She's obviously having some success, but there's not much longevity in trying to be a carbon copy of You.
Speaker 2: Say that, but all right, can I give the perspective of this kind of being the natural progression of things when it went from digging through the crates to find samples to them just using obvious samples because this is a proven record that human ears like. So let's sample it in a very obvious way, because we know it's gonna work. We can put money against it. We know we'll get some ROI on it because we know this works. Then you go to movie industry, let's just remake Marvel shit because we know it works. Let's do reboots of movies that already work. The natural progression is going to be, let's do a carbon fucking copy of an artist because we know this is going to be the final form that ever worked.
Speaker 1: Hip hop is not. It's a progression of talking about and music.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about when an artist has ever sounded exactly like and looked exactly like.
Speaker 2: In my point, I'm saying, that's the natural progression of that.
Speaker 4: That's the extreme of it. Yes it is, It's not the natural progression. No artists are going to say so, all right, So there's going to be a successful artist that looks as sounds act like Michael Jackson. That artist will be successful. I don't know, you know, it would not work. Niggas would laugh at that. We see a thousand of them niggas in Vegas every day. That shit does not work. But it's not gonna work. They're singing the same. That's it's a little bit different. I understand where Rory's coming even if they wasn't. If an artist came out right now and looked like Michael Jackson had the glove, the high Waters, the loafers, everything, the hair sounded like it ad libs everything. You telling me that artists would to be successful. Oh where people may get this shit out of here now, Trim, I don't know if she's successful. She's going viral. People deem that as success going viral, right, maybe that's what she's looking for. Until she puts an album out of Project Out and tries to sell some hard tickets to a show and arena. That's when we can start to gauge if this thing is working or not. A video going viral and all of that. Okay, I see how people said that success. I'm saying this is not much longevity in trying to be a carbon copy of one of the most iconic female MC's of all time. There's not much longevity there now. I understand you saying the natural progression is fucking and samples. There's the artists might as well. It's different with music, and then when the artist is trying to sound and look exactly like the artists, that's not gonna work. That's just not with that progression.
Speaker 2: The fans are changing and turning into people that give less of a fuck and young enough. At some point in the next twenty years. Of course, Nikki is an icon, but there'd be a bunch of kids that don't really know who the fuck Nicky is, and it's gonna feel brand new feel.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Even now, if you look, all these artists are using the same fucking auto tune and trap drums that little baby uses. I saw a white kid that looks like me put on the exact same future filter and I thought it was fucking future?
Speaker 1: Is that all Hando's future?
Speaker 2: The next step is just, hey, these young kids don't know shit.
Speaker 4: And to my point, you're naming all artists that did not have longevity. Will it work for a second? Okay, because the sound is familiar, like who's that that sound like this person? I'm saying there's not much longevity in it. When y'all can name an artist that has had longevity and sounding and looking exactly like a very successful artist that we've already had, then.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's why I said I think the trip is at the point where Roory says the natural progression of things because this is the new thing.
Speaker 1: Nobody's saying that it's a proven thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it worked, but this is the new thing. Number One, Nicki is missed in music. People miss Nikki in music, but because of her actions, whether you agree with them or not, on and off the Internet and things like that, that's kind of made it like where it's like, Okay, a lot of people don't really fuck with Nikki like that, like but outset her hardcore fans that she's had, like since the very beginning. So when you have a new artist who is pandering to a younger crowd who didn't get to have Nikki the way that we got to have Nikki, it's different because this is now new for them. This is fun for them now. As far as her looks and her aesthetic, the color wigs and all of that shit.
Speaker 1: All of the female rappers do that now.
Speaker 3: So if you're talking about somebody that's a carbon copy of looking like Nikki.
Speaker 1: Everybody does that already.
Speaker 3: That's just with regular women in the streets dressed like that now, So that's just like how the kids get down. The kids all wear colored wigs and look like they're just extra whatever. They all look like they're on fucking the Hunger Games. But as far as the sound, the kids never experienced that. We got to experience it. But the kids never experienced that before, and it stands out against all the female rappers that they have now, So it could be.
Speaker 1: It could be successful. Now, will she.
Speaker 3: Reach extremely high heights? I hope that she does, but female rap just isn't doing that right now?
Speaker 1: Right she pivot?
Speaker 2: This could be a way to get in and get people talking.
Speaker 1: I hope that she's really talented.
Speaker 2: She could pivot and obviously still have a influence of Nikki sound similar to Doja Cat. Definitely you could say has an influence of Nikki.
Speaker 4: As far as flowing Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Rose, Oh, I did not know Jack.
Speaker 4: I thought this girls from Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: I did not know she was from Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 4: It's not the ship though, Like all that shit trying to hear saying, I get it, we podcasting.
Speaker 1: Can we look?
Speaker 3: Can we look and see if she's ever lived in New York. I didn't don't.
Speaker 4: Care where she lived at. She's from Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nikki wasn't from England and Roman existed. I know that point in Lambs. Nikki was British for a whole year. Low clap, I'm trying to definidh trim Man. Her name is Alasia Krnicki. She is from Charleston, South Carolina, where she grew up on King Street.
Speaker 3: Her distinct accent and cadence them from her gully Geechee hero atag Ruda in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: I would have to hear her speak.
Speaker 4: Hear her speak, I'm gonna listen to the song y'all just played. I will be even more offended if I hear speaking she sounds like she's from Charleston, South Carolina. I will be more offitted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I like Trim's music because I miss Nikki making music.
Speaker 1: But that's so.
Speaker 3: I hope that she doesn't pivot because I missed that. I missed that sound.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm just saying, man, it's not there's no longevity in that. She's playing the show a game with that. That's so I admire the high expectations you have for this era. No, not just the artist, the fans, not the errors form. No, if I wish, I still have that type of hope. If you, if you're to me, if you're trying to get into music and create music and do some anything, you sound dumb anything you're doing, you should be thinking longevity like I would. I would think.
Speaker 2: Again, you have a very high opinion of that generation. Okay, I don't think those kids are thinking about longevity just based by their digital footprint. Now, longevity is tough for the average person trying to get a job like they're thinking about today in the algorithm, nobody has longevity in their head from that era, right.
Speaker 3: I guess I made a cop did She was that quote real where she said about she said that she don't think she sounds like Nikki.
Speaker 2: I'd have to that was like in text, I'd have to hear her say that, like, yeah, she said it don't sound like Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Those she said that her song Coconut Water don't sound like nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know it is what it is. I mean, mall is appalled very rarely do I I'm not a ball, but I'm just like, yo, that's to hear it very sound.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I love nobody though, but definitely.
Speaker 4: Because y'all don't Again, y'all are missing what I'm saying. I'm attaching to how blasphemous. At one point, this wasn't hip hop to do something like that. Mm hm, like to look and sound exactly like somebody. Hip hop was like fighters were supposed to be. It's supposed to be original, like you're supposed to. You need you get mad. If somebody said, yo, you sound like it used to be a fight. You sound like I sound like what?
Speaker 1: And it was? It was? It would be literally be a fight.
Speaker 4: If you told the artist he sounds like or she sounds like somebody, well.
Speaker 3: I mean that's different because now all them niggas from the South sound the same to me. Yeah, you can replace all of them on each other's records and they all sound the same. Only when that sound different, it's twenty one savage.
Speaker 2: Like Tomorrow's point, though, the most egregious thing ever was Shine and Biggie, but Shine still had his own style. It wasn't a carving, fucking cop. But even then that was like, Noah, I can't funk with Sean sounds so much like Big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the thing. It was like, yo' he's trying to sound like Big and he signed a bad boy like Sean went through like he he went through some ship like just trying to be an artist. Forget the purpose was natural speaking. Yeah, and that was just his natural like voice. So this to me again, pardon me, I'm from a different time and error in hip hop, but seeing and hearing something like that, it's just like, what the fuck? And people are like enjoying this jo he said he was DMX and John nothing like that.
Speaker 1: They don't sound nothing like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the no Shirt thing, I was like poc Yeah, and he sounds nothing like Pac. That mustn't make any music like pop.
Speaker 3: I think just got those comparisons to DMX because his voice, right, how deep his voices, which is something he can't even control.
Speaker 2: And it didn't help that someone that just had two number one albums said hey, that guy sounds.
Speaker 4: Exactly like me. That didn't help either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just yelling out loud in the same voice. He sounds just like.
Speaker 4: I'm from the time man, like that ship was not the wave like you will get you will get fucking with the with the Kanye teller girl in the room to do. Shut up before you get what he said, which time. I don't damn I wanted to use that word right there, but yeah, that's that what you would get what he was in like the hotel ChIL Okay, you will get exiled from hip hop at one point if you tried to sound and look exactly like somebody like, people will slamming the doing you like, get out of here with.
Speaker 3: Time is changing, especially with these labels, because if they know something works, if this is a proven thing, like, they don't want the same thing. As Rory said, that's why they keep remaking old movies and Marvel movies. If we know this works, we're gonna stick to this because we tired of losing money on Yo.
Speaker 4: See the Doomsday trailer.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: You don't see it. It's amazing, none of y'all saw. It's like at a billion views. Hop, I didn't see it's three billion, Like a billion.
Speaker 1: People want to.
Speaker 2: Get past the lotto, doja cat or nobody.
Speaker 4: That that was probably just as long as dooms Day was, but you had the doomsday trailer. Yeah, this might be, this might be, this might be the greatest Marvel.
Speaker 3: Movie Ever's gonna be better than I Play Rocky?
Speaker 2: You got Rocky?
Speaker 4: I said, this might be the best Marvel movie.
Speaker 1: Oh so you don't think it's gonna be better than I Play Rocky? Marvel movies, But what I'm asking Marvel movie.
Speaker 3: What I'm asking you, do you think it's gonna be better than I Play Rocky?
Speaker 2: Because you said watch that tone before Frank come up here.
Speaker 1: You said, I Play Rocky is gonna be the best.
Speaker 3: Movie of the year, one of the best movies of the year. Okay, correct, Do you think that this is gonna be better than I Play?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 4: It is a Marvel movie, absolutely, this is This is the movie the yot without a doubt.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a movie I don't want to hear about.
Speaker 4: Ods shut the fuck up with you don't want to I don't want to hear about. I gotta go see it because I'm hearing great things about it. But if y'all didn't watch this doomsday trailer, this is definitely gonna be the best Marvel movie ever.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. Y'all know how I feel about Marvel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this, This trail is incredible.
Speaker 3: I gotta go back and rewatch all the fucking shows too, though.
Speaker 2: But what like what about this one do you think separates it?
Speaker 4: Because everybody that's like got Ops, like Magneto and fucking Professor X, gotta fucking become friends again. Okay, like everybody that's Ops, everybody that's in order to obviously, you know, fight the doomsday villain, they all have to come there, like you, we don't we not beefing with each other. This was like, uh, all of that year, all of that, they got to tie the bandanners together.
Speaker 2: This is bloods and crismas like when Tommy Goes and fifty came together for one.
Speaker 4: It's the same exactly when they met in the elementary they went to this is it. Everybody's putting their beefs aside to reach the side. This is a bigger thing that this is the most This is the biggest force that we've ever had to face. Marvel Universe.
Speaker 1: Movie. Would they fighting Israel? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Slow clap for slow claps. You probably love that.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 4: Vans and Rogan interview didn't love this is slow clat Yeah, but no, dudesday you gotta watch this though, definitely movie to Yeah. I think it's coming out right before Christmas, so you know they're getting that whole holiday rush. All right, Well I'll see it.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: I don't like, I'm not super into the Marble stuff, but I like good movies.
Speaker 1: They're cool.
Speaker 2: I'm not like, I'm not gonna dress up like you who dressed.
Speaker 4: You think that I dress up to go see a Marvel movie, get the fuck out of it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm not some like supreme collab that I don't know about what.
Speaker 3: You should have seen the hood niggas from Brooklyn dressing up to go see uh, the Devil Wears product with their girlfriends.
Speaker 2: I did not see that Prada had to.
Speaker 4: Toe to toe to go see Devil with Product.
Speaker 1: With their girlfriends.
Speaker 4: HM.
Speaker 2: That's why I could find a pair of proud sniggers in storage.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not saying you can't with prod of sneakers to go see Devil Whiz probably head to toe.
Speaker 1: To toe.
Speaker 4: I guess so you did it in O seven. I've never wore full pride out for in my life.
Speaker 3: All six have you ever worn anything full other than godspeet? Yeah, Ralph Lauren Holo, Nike for show.
Speaker 4: Nike for show. John Elliott mm hmmm yeah, talk to him. I'm just saying I have I just don't know if I'm putting on prod head to toe to go see devil Whiz Proda too, you know what I'm saying. It's like, all right, man, what are we doing? Am I the devil? Like on a date with my girl? I'm the devil? I mean, if that's what niggas is doing, I don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Maul Demarus's flight was delayed and she couldn't rebook because she didn't have service because she didn't have boost Mobile. That proves that you don't have to overpay for great wireless Hey when it happened, if she would have had Boosh, she would have been home on time, it wouldn't be this tired right now, and she could only pay twenty five dollars a month forever. But instead she likes to just hang out in airports with the other wireless people.
Speaker 1: We don't even mess with them, so are they? Samara?
Speaker 2: Stop overpaying and leave the airport and switch to a fair price at boostmobile dot com today.
Speaker 4: Based on average annual single line payment of AT and T verizony T Mobile customers, compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 2: What's worse You're on a day and your man wears all product to devils product or he goes to the Doja Kat concert and wraps every verse to her face.
Speaker 4: What's worse? Yeah, it's more of an ick.
Speaker 1: More of aick a man rap it out loud at a concert.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Yeah, that's more than it, you know. I don't I like Stushman. I don't like that. I think it's cute, like if it was my friend, but as my man.
Speaker 1: You can't be like.
Speaker 4: Rapping word for word, no matter who the artists, no matter who the artist is agree.
Speaker 1: Unless it's like if what we survived to let out?
Speaker 4: But other than that, that might be the worst song.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys would have broke out in hives at Yankee Stadium. Then every man was rapping word for word, Oh for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: But that's different. That's Jay. It's cool to wrap. JJ's cool.
Speaker 4: So the artist has to be cool.
Speaker 1: The artist.
Speaker 4: You have to deem the artists to.
Speaker 2: Be cool, all right, say the artists that aren't cool.
Speaker 3: Most artists. Artists ain't cool. There's not a lot of cool like artists. Can you think of like a cool like artist we be like, damn, they're cool.
Speaker 4: I think Nas is one of the coolestort.
Speaker 1: No, Nas is very is very cool. Nas and Jerry.
Speaker 4: Cool their ra in particular.
Speaker 2: But they're older than me, so I view like when you were younger, you viewed older people as cool. But even there sometimes you're on the corny when you got to that age. Their peers think they're cool. Yeah, Like I think everyone from Wu Tang is cool as fuck, like just that era.
Speaker 4: To me, they're all cool. I'm trying to think of I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean having like hung out with artists to the point of knowing if they're really cool or not. Like that of what like famous ones that people can be cool. He an actor, you can be a cool actor, you said, math you can be a cool.
Speaker 4: You can't be a cool actor the coolest in the world. What are you talking that? What Denzel Washington might be the coolest nigg in the world.
Speaker 3: But Denzel played it, said, but I just had this conversation. Dinzel plays the cool nigga in every role he played other than that one.
Speaker 4: He's playing himself exactly.
Speaker 1: That's you think.
Speaker 4: He's just happened to be recording Denzel on the date with that.
Speaker 1: But that's why I.
Speaker 3: Literally just had the conversation because somebody we were having the Will Smith versus Denzel, like who's the better having there? I was having to act a lot of people have that argument sometimes. Yeah people, Yeah, whether well are a better is Betterelas But that's just my thought.
Speaker 2: But yeah, people have that. And if you're talking like whose people who.
Speaker 4: Can make that? They can make a debate off not on it.
Speaker 3: It's not even my huge lists, not even box office to me. For me, me personally what I think. And y'all know, Denzel is like I love Dinzel so much. He's extremely, extremely talented.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday to the legendary Denzel. He turned eighty. I didn't even know he did eighty. Denzel Washington is eighty years old.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I believe that's crazy. Eighty is crazy. He can't be eighty.
Speaker 2: Get him in front of that screen. Now, that man is seventy one years old. Oh god, I was like Denzel.
Speaker 3: Years of Denzel being alive, you were scaring the shit out of me.
Speaker 4: Seventy one seventy one.
Speaker 1: He looks good. He would look at day over.
Speaker 3: Sixty seventy one, Denzel, Happy birthday, Denzel.
Speaker 2: Okay, is Will Smith a better actor? Because Will is probably not cool and he's come across cool in movies anything that when Denzel breathes, he's cool Smith.
Speaker 4: We know he's not cool. He showed a stad at the Oscars, but the freestyle saved them though. He got back to coolness, right according to y'all. Yeah, according to y'all, y'all thought that was great freestyle of the year.
Speaker 3: I think that Will has more range. That's why I think that Will is a better actor. I think Will has more range.
Speaker 2: Because he did one accent in Concussion.
Speaker 1: No, it's not about an accent.
Speaker 3: Will can be can play a funny role, Will can play an action role, Will can play a serious role. Will can pretend to be somebody else. Will can act and just be himself in a movie and still Malcolm X. He has he has more. Y'all just said that that Denzel plays himself in every role.
Speaker 2: He said that, I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Denzel plays himself in every role.
Speaker 3: There's something that he stood out where it was a little bit different, But for the most part, he plays himself.
Speaker 1: Will doesn't do that. Will has a lot of rights.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, of course, his own personality is going to blend in, But what do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: I just I literally just explained it to you. You think Denzel could be a comedian in.
Speaker 2: The movie, probably if it was written you think, I think he has the ability to look at a script and figure out what they're trying to get across.
Speaker 3: Have you think he has that ability? Has he ever shown that ability? Do you remember him showing you that ability that you you know.
Speaker 4: That he was in it?
Speaker 1: He could be a comedic actor.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, No.
Speaker 2: I don't think Denzel's taking like a traditional comedic role. But Denzel is funny without being funny, which makes me think that.
Speaker 4: He could do that if he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Like even in Flight, when they're at like the end at the hearing and he's like, I'm drunk right now, I fell out of my chair laughing, Like, Denzel can be funny.
Speaker 3: Even if it's not that it's funny. The Denzel the person is naturally funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm saying, like, Okay, you have a point, because there's not like a direct example.
Speaker 4: Of him being in.
Speaker 2: To say he couldn't do that is kind of crazy. And I mean, Will yes has it ranged because he started on a comedy site's.
Speaker 4: Viral clip of I'm leaving here with something that's comedy.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious, but that's not acting.
Speaker 3: That's it be himself. He's naturally a funny, That's what I'm saying. I think he could be he I don't. I don't think that he was lyrics. I don't think it's you're looking at me like explain that. I don't think it needs to be explained that Will Smith has shown I won't say has let's say, has shown in his filmography that he has more range than.
Speaker 1: He's a better comedic. It's not even just comedy. It's not even just comedy.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean Will comes from TV and it was a comedy. So it was like, you know, okay, all right, comedy drama. I guess no.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I want to make it I think Will Smith is a great, great actor.
Speaker 3: You don't have to agree that you don't think that Denzel is a better actor to him, that's fine, that's opinion only. But when I say he has more range and he's shown more range, I don't think.
Speaker 2: That the range only speaks to one one part of acting, and to me it's the comedic part, because I think Denzel beats Will in every other category besides comedy. But if that's the deciding factor of the full range thing, then sure Will could have more range.
Speaker 4: The difference between Will Smith and Denzel is Denzel's a thespian. Will Smith is a lesbian.
Speaker 1: Slow class football, medium class. It was a medium class. That was.
Speaker 4: Funny how long you've been saying on that while he was debating, that's what he was thinking of because because because Denzel comes from theater that was there always an amazing Will Smith's origin is rap, hip hop and then obviously fresh prints. So it's like, you know, then he moved into film, but Denzel started in the theater and then moved the film. So it's just a different type of actor, different type of Yeah, and I'm joking about Will being a lesbian. He's not a lesbian.
Speaker 2: Well, and also why that debate even exists because they're both black, Like, I don't think.
Speaker 4: That'd be a what do you mean that both black?
Speaker 2: That's why I think people have that. I don't think they should be in a debate because they're different type of actors. I think De Niro and Denzel would be a better debate than Will Smith and Denzel because they're they're different.
Speaker 4: Type of actors. They're different type of actors.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the only and that people are having that debates because but.
Speaker 4: I mean the narrow actors. But de Narro has done de Niro has done comedies though yes, yes, now was he trying to be funny in those comedies maybe not, but it was funny Like DENI also met the fox He wasn't trying to funny to meet the Foxers, but his role was funny though you get what I'm saying at and stuff. Yeah, yeah, that type, but he's hilarious. I think Denzel can do that. I don't think Denzel's can do Kevin Hart type of comedy or Dave Chappelle comedy in a movie, But I think the way de Niro wasn't Meet the Foxers, I think Denzel could do that.
Speaker 1: You think Dinzel could be a superhero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is a super He's Malcolm X. Got you there, he was Jake Shuttlesworth, you got me. He could be a superhero. I loved him though, it's my baby. He love him. Then you never talked about the saddest party. He got game with it end when they was like we got over on New Denzel. He went to big State, but you didn't technically do it. Sitting at Aka for the rest of your life. Yeah, so we know the government was going to do that. He was a great movie. Though, how do we even get on that topic?
Speaker 1: What were we talking about?
Speaker 4: Actors?
Speaker 1: Oh about playing yourself in every role. But where do we get from there? Oh? Being cool?
Speaker 4: Oh rapping at the concert? Being cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's cool?
Speaker 4: Who's the cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Cool rappers? Then Zelle was super cool.
Speaker 4: Super cool, super cool? Then Zel?
Speaker 2: Okay, then what then? What era are you asking for cool rappers to get back to?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: This era?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: But I'm not cool, so I don't want to be that guy that is the gatekeeper of cool when I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm just like that everybody looks up to, like cool, like damn, like they're cool like cool.
Speaker 1: Only this No more.
Speaker 4: Kanye was cool.
Speaker 3: No, he was never cool. He came out being a nerd, like he was never the cool.
Speaker 2: He ushered in the new world where nerds became cool and high fashion became cool and everyone dressed more like Kanye than anyone else about. Yeah, but that cool influence, if you're influencing how everyone is dressing. To me, that is probably one of the biggest examples of being cool.
Speaker 3: That's not well, that's not what I refer to when I refers to.
Speaker 2: A SAP and his crew were cool as fun when I came out, now was cool.
Speaker 3: But to the younger generation, that's not what I refer to when I heerd so cool, What do you mean them?
Speaker 1: I mean when I say cool.
Speaker 3: I mean like the cool, like laid back, like almost like don't talk like just that type of cool where Larry June is cool, good job Larry, and.
Speaker 2: He's positive and ship like, that's cool to me. The fact that all you got to say is good job to the crowd and everyone cheers like that's some real cool ship.
Speaker 4: And that's some cool ship.
Speaker 1: That's cool, cool cool for sure.
Speaker 4: Garry June is definitely a cool rapper. He you know he got juice balls and ship, like.
Speaker 1: Which, what are y'all gonna take take ownership of the orange? Uh?
Speaker 2: We had that conversation the first time we kicked it with Larry at Made in America and his answer was cool as fuck.
Speaker 4: You can have it too.
Speaker 1: Damn he's sharing ship. That's cool. Share as cool as fuck.
Speaker 4: Larry's cool. I like Larry.
Speaker 2: He was so cool when we went go kart riding with him and Alchemist mia Al and Maul were competitive and trying to beat each other. I think he lit up, Like in the go cart place. He was behind us going five miles an hour on the go cart track, lean like this, We're trying to race some shit looking like nerds. Larry.
Speaker 4: On lap one, Larry I lost to al by like zero point eight seconds yeahing like that. I was pissed. I ain't like that shit. Yeah, I'm all I need to do off. I need to rematch man.
Speaker 3: Asap was cool until he said he was slipping out seat man. I think that's what he lost his cool points.
Speaker 1: It's not his fault though. Yeah, but you ain't have to tell us that we love you, Asap.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to tell us that Fab was cool. Fab was the definition of cool.
Speaker 1: He was cool.
Speaker 2: Fab was definitely cool. He was cool like fifties era. Fifty was more fifty perception of fear than I think there wasn't Besides people like me that bought those white beaters. No one was like I want to be like and dressed like fifty.
Speaker 1: That wasn't really that wasn't really a lot of people wanted to dress like.
Speaker 2: People bought Juni T shirts and ship, But fifty wasn't like a style icon the way maybe I would say, Hope is a style come but when he said something people wore, fifty wasn't really that. That wasn't his thing, but he was coming at the tail and again of the gangster rap shit and Kanye's era came in. Yeah, and people's wearing big ass T shirts in the South, Like, yeah, fifty really wasn't that per.
Speaker 4: Se the coolest rapper ever Snoop though, yeah, they gotta be Snooped though Snoopoop.
Speaker 1: Snoop is cool because Snoop.
Speaker 3: I don't think Snoop cares about being cool, and that is what makes him cool. Like I don't even think he'd be trying to do shit to be cool, and it's just like cool.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what makes you cool. You're not trying to be cool, you just just are. Yeah. You know what I'm saying. Snoop is probably the coolest rapper up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think uh, three Stacks and Big Boy like as a duo is like the coolest Yin and Yang.
Speaker 4: Both of them are completely different but super cool. Yeah. That would put out cast there.
Speaker 3: But see there's people that would look at you and look at you and say you're crazy for saying that. When I say cool, I mean like everybody would think they're cool. Most people would not think that they're cool. That thousands and that Andre, yeah they were, they weren't labeled as like cool the way they like, well Andre, the way he dressed and stuff like that, that's not typically cool.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Andred Thousands one of the coolest dudes ever.
Speaker 1: Ice Cold was his name, Ice Cold. What's cooler than being cool? Ice Cold? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not saying that. It's because everyone couldn't dress that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it was, Yeah, the shit that anybody can't pull, like if.
Speaker 2: You had a little bit of money. When Kanye first came out, and you just wanted to buy a Louisvaittan backpack and a polo, you could do that that was accessible. You had to go thrifting and search for ship like you have to go find Ego feathers in Vancouver to go dressed like fucking three stacks. But people thought he was cool and big boy was he was on the pim shit like he was Coole Ast fuck rest in Peace Nip. Nip was cool as he comes from the Snoop Snoop family tree of cool. Yeah, Nip was cools full, naturally cool. Yeah, damn pe. When he came to I was like, oh, this is not a facade. This the aura changed where he walked in like he was by far the coolest person in there. He came just just him and Lauren London in a Porsche, no security like he yeah, he was the coolest person in the room and it wasn't even close.
Speaker 4: Like he was one of those rest in Peace Nip. Yeah. While we're speaking of West Coast shit.
Speaker 2: Right before we started recording, YG was detained in LA for the Draco. I've heard people say Drakyo Draco, which one is it? Because I get corrected everything DRAKEO.
Speaker 4: It's Draco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure because I've said Drake Yo before and I've been threatened by the West Coast, and I think he was one of one of the modern greatest of the West and I think everyone has used his flow, so I want to get it correctly. But YG was detained in connection.
Speaker 4: To his murder, and there was a search warrant at his crib Or studio wherever it was.
Speaker 2: But tonight, as you're hearing this, we don't know if it happened or not. But there is the verses against Game n YG in a few hours. But if he was detained, maybe they released him already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, detained doesn't mean arrested obviously, but you know, away from just being able to do the verses, it is very interesting that he was detained and it is being investigated in connection with Draco's h with murder, so it means, you know, that's not a good thing. You don't ever want to be part of an investigation. You don't ever want to be detained by police for anything. But we will have to wait and see what comes of this, if anything comes of this. But yeah, I mean, he he isn't arrested, so he should the verses should still be able to go on tonight. We kind of felt like something was gonna happen leading up to this. I don't know if it was this. I know I didn't expect this.
Speaker 2: I mean, because you know, the murder was almost five years ago, and you know, I'm not trying to down the efforts of the Los Angeles Police Department, but usually if it's been that long, it kind of feels like maybe the cops have checked the fuck out. Yeah, so, yes, that is a little surprising, and in connection to YG. I'm not even gonna pretend nor want to know whatever history ties between that or whatever what happened at the festival none of my business. But yes, I will say that the timing is definitely interesting, to say the least, So I'm sure we'll hear much more about that as the days go. I talked to a lot of people on the West Coast over this week. They thought we were kind of crazy. Why in our discussion we didn't really pick a winner. We said we weren't particularly sure and did say that YG has a lot of records that would work well in a versus and at parties. Everyone I talked to things. Why is going to clean him up? And these people from the West Coast that grew up on game as well around my age like nine, a versus those YG records, especially since they're doing it on the West Coast and there's gonna be a West Coast crowd, the reactions to those records are gonna look different.
Speaker 4: Then we say that in HI though like the like YG has the records that at a verse has probably performed better. I feel like we said that when I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, I think they just heard a given game a lot of credit and they probably interpret it like they think it's going to be a sweet, a sweet.
Speaker 4: They're on that side, but the game is not getting swept in over.
Speaker 3: I think our New York bias comes in a lot because we look at game the way we look at game and over in New York.
Speaker 2: Listen, and I want to make this very clear. This is not anyone on this podcast opinion, even if you try to clip it. Whatever somebody from the West Coast said pre beef, YG would give Kendrick a long night in verses. How people revere YG in a versus setting is much higher than I expected. But if they go they go out every weekend. I'm sure YG is a great majority of the songs that they hear. H with how long he's been around in the hits that he has, so I get it, but I hope this does happen tonight. Obviously Hygi has some things going on, but I like both their music, so I'm here for this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean again the versus setting, uh with the crowd being there, Well, obviously we know the records that both of these artists have, but I could see how people are leaning towards YG having the better performing records when it comes to this type of platform. Game probably has better songs. Game is probably Game is probably the better rapper. But when we talk about just throwing on the record and the crowd reacting, YG has a lot of those. He has a lot of those records where as soon as it drops there's a reaction. He has a a lot of those, you know, those those party club, atmosphere, cookout like. He has a lot of those records. Game has some of lot in it as well, but wy G probably makes it more of a focal point to have those type of songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you saw that stack Quota clip where he was saying he's had a lot of conversations with Game where he felt like Kendrick was dissing them for like the last ten years. Some of those were a little they were reaches, But I do think that Kendrick has.
Speaker 4: This game before. Do you think Kendrick has this game?
Speaker 2: I think in that full clip, and we don't have to go through all of them because some of them were just such a reach.
Speaker 4: That I think it was just Game being Game.
Speaker 2: But I do think that Game was not dissed or not like us, but was mentioned and could take it as a disc when he has said let me put y'all on game.
Speaker 4: The settlers was using town folk.
Speaker 2: I mean Game did bring Drake to Compton to do that song where Dre did dis Kendrick in Coompton. Let me put you on a game is on the documentary.
Speaker 1: His name is Game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that was a that's ships that's a really fair, like like your game is nuts?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: Like I don't is he let me put you on game?
Speaker 2: If town folks they're both in the same fucking town was using settlers and he's calling Drake a settler throughout the entire record. Game's not crazy for saying that Kendrick distem That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying if I'm Game, I would have some questions too. I would want to ask Kendrick, like, Yo, fam that bar, Like what you meant?
Speaker 1: Why you say like that?
Speaker 4: All right there? What you meant by that?
Speaker 1: He said that bar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's talk about that bar right there?
Speaker 1: Like that bar right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's talk about that. Because I'm I got questions. That's why I'm not mad at Game for having some type of feelings towards certain things being said, and not only that. To me, that makes sense why you know, Game didn't show up to the pop out because he's probably always felt like there was something there between him and Kendrick anyway. Now, obviously his alliance and his you know, he sided with Drake. Drake is his guy. But I think away from that, I think, yeah, I can see Game kind of having those feelings for a while, Like, Yo, he felt like Kendrick was sending a couple of shots his way, like you know, in a competitive not a beef nature, but like being from the same city. You know what I'm saying. It's like nah, like I'm you know, it's like that type of competitive thing in okay, but in a.
Speaker 2: Like rapper brain, would you have to add that context into this.
Speaker 1: Game gave Kendrick.
Speaker 2: You know, it's probably first shot from a professional, reputable rapper, like Game mixtapes had Kate out on it, took him on tour, like, Yeah, they've had a very long, long relationship. And not to say that Game owes him anything per se, but as a rapper, I may have in some type of an issue with someone I've known for that long being cool taking someone dissing me to my hometown to shoot a video where you're dissing me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: Like if you're standing on a Compton block saying if I didn't go pop and stay conscious, I would have all of your fans like, damn, you're gonna take them.
Speaker 1: To see your block to say that.
Speaker 2: I could see Kendrick not being like, yo, fuck game, but like that's kind of weird, Like if it was just a record, I get it, but he's legitimately dissing me on the song. Yeah, So I could see Kendrick feeling a little bit away. Yeah, but that's.
Speaker 4: Something that not from the same city, you know, It's it's a it's a it's a competitive thing. It's a rapid ego thing. I don't think it's a real beef like some street ship. I don't think it's that, oh no, But I think it's definitely like the rapid ego being from the same city type of like nudget for position type of thing, like good, healthy competition. I don't think that there's any real ill feelings between these two, but you know, obviously people are gonna try to paint it that way. And then game not going to the pop out and addressing why he didn't go and things like that, it kind of put in the middle, I guess a little further wedge in between him and Kindrick relationship, if you will. I don't know, you know, personally their relationship, but you know, just on the outside looking in, it's it's there's definitely something between these two, but I don't think it's like a beef. I don't think it's that.
Speaker 2: That would have been a good gauge for tonight's versus because YG's set at the pop out was great, and you could see the reception that he got for that, like ten twelve minutes that he did. I'm curious what the reaction with it because I game popping out that stadium would have went nuts.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, oh for the pop up out. Yeah games, you know what I'm saying, Like it's so crazy. You know again, I think this versus is gonna be very interesting just to see, you know, because now it's again it's it's it's who's in the room. The energy and the room is who's there? What is the crowd? Is it a younger crowd, is it a little older crowd? Like who's in the who's in the room.
Speaker 2: I just hope why G goes by himself if you have the cops knowing where everybody is. No, if I know why G, I'm not going to that innocent guilty. I'm not going to any there's an address of where we're going to be in the time after people are getting to changed. Yeah, you should go there, just him and Karen Sivil. That's it should show up to that.
Speaker 4: What time is that tonight?
Speaker 2: I feel calued, man, I feel them. Man, listen to the very few people that I'm grateful for that keep asking where my album is.
Speaker 4: They don't know that.
Speaker 2: I just saw the jay Z show, so I got to push it back.
Speaker 4: M M. I saw it.
Speaker 2: I got inspired that, like, nah, let's push this back. I was gonna put it out the next day, and I was like, yeah, no, I can't do that. Come boy, I just I just saw feeling it, like I can't. Come on, you got a spy came up thirty That's what's up. Kaled just heard reasonable doubt that day. Yeah's but I mean this all right. I want to say this respectful. I feel like it's gonna come off.
Speaker 4: Like it's not.
Speaker 2: This is not a shot at Kalid. But Khaled's marketing is to be full of shit.
Speaker 4: What do he means?
Speaker 2: He's he's one of the best marketers of they hate us, They've been doubted, like no one knows who they is. It's all just full of shit taglines. He's a great marketer. It's it's just like you know, it's like riddles. He's a character of himself. And I don't mean that in a bad way. That's why he's so successful, That's why we love him. Like this is gonna be the greatest song of all times, Like we know it's not better than the Rihanna Brison Teller record. Don't tell me that this little baby song is going to be that.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: His whole marketing scheme is being full of shit. So it's right on par Yeah. I pushed it back because I saw it. I went to Roots Picnic and I said, nah, no more album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: That's all Kal. It's hold.
Speaker 2: But he's like a motivational speaker too, that's also full of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's different. It's different this time though.
Speaker 2: As a person, he's not full of shit. I want to make that clear. I don't know, no, just it's just promote.
Speaker 1: As a marketer, he's full of shit, and marketing's full.
Speaker 4: Of every body in marketing, the promotion is full of shit. At some point, you gotta you got that's part of marketing promotion. You got to put some bullshit in the game.
Speaker 2: Like if Kali did these real serious sit downs and like long podcasts, we really got to know him and the inner workings of how he then I'd be like, well, this is corny. But everything Kaled has done to promote other artists, his label, his music has been this and this is why we like it. So yeah, I laughed at it, but I respect that he keeps coming up with even more creative lives.
Speaker 1: To why his album's not out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think we all know why his album is getting pushed back or why he's pushing back his album because I'm pretty sure he has enough music to put his album out if he wants to it out.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Kali it is is smart and I because he is this great marketer. Kalid doesn't have the ability to just put an album out and it be successful if he just dropped something. He doesn't have a core fan base that's just going to pay attention to do that. He needs to have a big single with two A list artists and do a proper rollout. That's why I didn't believe two weeks ago that ship was coming out, Like there's no records. Who would those two A list artists be right now? I don't know, because I think that's That's also why the last two Kalid albums I felt weren't that great. It's funny his album sometimes are really a reflection of where music is at currently because Kalid is going to get the biggest artists no matter what. And at the time, like you know, he got draking Little Baby, but I thought that song was dirt like it reflected the times, and right now, I wouldn't know who that would be either.
Speaker 4: To your question, well, why he keeps.
Speaker 2: Pushing it back because he's not going to get I don't think he's going to get a record from the Big three.
Speaker 4: The he's gonna get one from Nicky.
Speaker 2: I think he could get one easily from future of Travis Scott, but they'd be throwaways that I don't think would be that great. I don't know if there's a with his strategy, if there is a pool of artists that he can really pick from where Kalib will go number one with an album, and how he handled the Tyler thing a few years ago. I think Khaled is a little sensitive and has a strange ego when it comes to numbers.
Speaker 1: I think he's shown us that.
Speaker 2: So I think Khaled is scared that if he puts something out it could really flop if he doesn't have the proper a list, rollout and listen as a whole venger. I don't know if Hove doing the intro can save you. I don't know if that's gonna get it done, because that's what saved it last time, and that was just one record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I was just great to say there's only one artist he creates it. He could probably have one the lead single right now where it would do something in nas Jay.
Speaker 2: He's done that so much and I'm listen, if Kalin wants to go get a Jay, no one's gonn fucking complain.
Speaker 4: Go get Kendrick. Kendrick's not doing that, though, Go get Ja Cole. I don't think Cole's doing that, then who are you going to get? That was kind of what I was. There's no pool right now that I think we said who Let me just say it, because people said, why wouldn't Jay Cole do it?
Speaker 1: Let me just say it.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to hit J Cole on the lead single from Kalid If Calus not, that's not who J Cole is.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 3: Unless twenty one Savage is on it.
Speaker 4: Sorry Jake Cole on twenty one Savage. Don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.
Speaker 2: I just like Cal's biggest strength to me as an executive producer was creating moments, and I just don't know if there's artists that have moments that we care about like that right now, in the Khalid lens, Like, Yeah, it would be cool for Cole to give him a record, but it would have to be a moment where it's with an artist we don't expect Cole to be with or on a beat that we don't expect Cold to be on, like.
Speaker 4: Unless unless he wants to go all the way left field and do some type of hip hop record with Taylor Swift post Malone, He's gonna have to pivot. His pivot, gonna have to look like a travel in NBA. Like his pivot, he's gonna have to drag his pivot, like because then let's just be what it is. You had two Drake songs, you don't have those no more. I don't care who you are. That shifts your entire out.
Speaker 2: Okay, But I also kind of feel the same way about that and not same with the j thing, Like, No, I would never be mad if Kalied went and got another five minute ja verse. No, I'd never been mad at Kalid. He's done that every time I'm talking lead single and I'm saying that that can't like that doesn't really get it done.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think I haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I saw a Calid video you're thinking of him with and Jada and stove God. But again, that wasn't his record. That was he just happened to be on the episode that day. Oh yeah, maybe hoving one. We're in the office listening to one of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah that didn't work. Yeah, I knew we put a record out. I just couldn't remember the record.
Speaker 1: Call it.
Speaker 2: It has to find some I'm not saying some new sound and some uh like abstract way wait.
Speaker 1: The artists on the same beat.
Speaker 4: It's not doing it on the Hold hold on, bro, this is different. I totally forgot about this record. That Future and Little Baby single.
Speaker 2: The snippet it when the snipper came out, we said that was gonna come and go.
Speaker 3: Well, a Little Baby ain't really getting it done for the the number one you no more Futures on the song. Yeah, Future, but at the time Future didn't have an album.
Speaker 4: Debut at number seventy.
Speaker 1: Damn bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a it's a bigger conversation to have, man it shit shit shit, Ba's a little real different number seventy.
Speaker 2: When I heard that snippet and then that record, that told me that you know what, maybe Kalied isn't lying about that Yankee Stadium shit. When I heard that Future in Little Baby shit, I said, oh, Kaled is officially checked out of actually caring about the music too, outside of the moment and the marketing. Because Kalin, outside of the last two has made great albums, Like Kalid really does have a good body of work when you get into it. I know now it doesn't appear that way, but last ten years, yes, there's been great Kalid moments and albums. Maybe he did get inspired and go, yeah, I've been lazy and I'm just doing lazy dog shit. Yo, Future, you got something? Oh shit, open verse, yo, Baby, I'll email this to you. Let's put it out.
Speaker 1: That's lazy.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was inspired, Maybe he realized that that that Future and Baby record was dog shit. It was lazy, It wasn't a moment and said, you know what, I gotta get back to the drawing board and care about the shit again.
Speaker 4: But even if he cares about it, yeah, but he But this is not to Cojo Baby, but to what you're saying, Roy, I can't with that. Because he announced the seventeenth as a release date after that song didn't work, he put that song out in April and then told us the seventeenth.
Speaker 2: When you get complacent and lazy, sometimes you have a delusional point of view of your career and you think anything you put out people are gonna gobble up and left until it doesn't happen, and then you're like, oh, okay, yeah, this is kind of shitty.
Speaker 4: Yo. I don't yeah, I don't know what Cala gonna do at this point.
Speaker 3: But also I think it speaks to like you said, it shows the landscape of hip hop. His albums usually show the landscape of hip hop at the time. We have been talking about the landscape of hip hop not being the greatest right now. So I don't even think that's on calid at this moment, because.
Speaker 1: Even we can't do that. No, no, we can't do that. Yes, can't do that.
Speaker 2: All right, then they show me how good you really are.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I'm gonna tell you why we can't make that as an excuse, because if he had those two Drake recors, this album would be out. Okay, But that's so we can't say the landscape of hip hop. We can't say none of that. But that's not what that's that's one. That doesn't mean that. That doesn't mean that the album would be good. I'm not talking about the album. I'm not talking about the album being good. I'm talking about the album being released already.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine, but I don't the album. Even if the album was released, the album is probably not released because the album is not going.
Speaker 1: To be good.
Speaker 3: But if he had two Drake album, if you had two Drake singles, would it be released.
Speaker 1: Yes, But that doesn't mean that the album would be good.
Speaker 3: So now I'm speaking to that now, if you don't have the Drake singles, then the album has to be good, which is probably why it's not coming out, because where where would you go to make the album good? Where would you go out album the same people that already put.
Speaker 4: On To me, I'm no music executive. I'm just a fan of the coaching music and hip hop. To me, the album is not out because the lead single did not work. Yeah I could not, of course, So all of this I got inspired to Roy's point.
Speaker 1: Maybe he did.
Speaker 4: Maybe he felt like, damn, like I need to really go ahere and pay more attention to detail to the music, like not just grab people and put them on records because of their names and thinking people will click on the song because of their names. Whatever it is, I'm saying, it's a safe assumption that if he had those two Drake songs, this album will be out. Now, whether that album will be good or not, that's subjective. I'm saying the album would be out, is what I'm saying. And it's not because he had to pivot future little Baby record didn't work. Now what to the maatsis point? Is there anything else on this album that's good, anything that's gonna get people like? I don't know. But if it's a safe assumption that if he had the lead single, which would have been a Drake record, and then had another Drake record on the album, this album would have been out.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's just a catch twenty two of your whole marketing plan being getting a listers together and then the concept of a list superstars is now gone when it comes to the new crowd, so now you have to go back to dro onboard like.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And he kind of shot himself in the foot when he's dis Tyler when he didn't get the number one. She's like nobody trying to hear that. Shiit bro Tyler outstreams every record you put out in the last however many years, outstreams anything future Little Baby is gonna put out. Right now, that whole world that you thought was nerds and weirdos are making one incredible music to streaming very well, selling hard tickets. They're relevant, people care about them, they want to support them, and you diss that entire universe because you thought the only way to get to the top is to fuck with a listers. Now he has to go and maybe beg Bad Bunny to do something with NBA young Boy, like.
Speaker 1: Get that one done. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 4: Collab. That's a sick ass collab. Me throwing NB a young boy.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it kind of.
Speaker 4: That's a sick ass collass.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be mad at But but I'm saying if he, if he wants to get back to creating good records in moments, he's gonna have to do that ship because you dissed the whole a whole part of music.
Speaker 4: Right now, there's a major shift that has happened in music, especially in our genre and our culture. There's a major shift that has happened creatively, artistically, sonically, I think a lot a lot has changed, and I think we're just starting to like we're in it now, so we're gonna start seeing it, We're gonna start feeling it. But yes, it's it's it's apparent that there has been a major major shift in music. So yeah, maybe he can get J I D and in cold co working with anybody else other than J I D. Y'ah and y'all. So so y'all not gonna say that I was right?
Speaker 2: Are you still we gave you flowers after that?
Speaker 1: Flowers?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know. I don't remember getting flowers, baby D. I don't remember getting flowers.
Speaker 2: I'll get the monthly subscriptions, so they go to your house. They go to your house first, everywhere.
Speaker 4: I just don't remember getting flowers. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, when when J I D tweeted and deleted all that, I came in. He had a whole conversation, no no, no, no, you down. I was completely no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: But something else happens since then, I haven't seen Cole put out a whole album where he was working with what's the dude's name?
Speaker 1: Oh, his Man's from a from North Carolina. The whole album with Homie, The whole album is crazy. I think he gave him two songs. He produced it, produced the entire he produced it.
Speaker 4: He produced the entire thing in his own three records, two verses and one of them the hook.
Speaker 3: Okay, so okay, but you know it's not that project, say anymore, got that flowers?
Speaker 1: Respectfully.
Speaker 3: Everybody clowns Cole's production all the time anyway, So it ain't like he.
Speaker 1: It ain't like Kanye produced it.
Speaker 2: Baby D Gonna swing for Cold No, it's no, it's actually she's doing the opposite. And I was gonna make that point to respectfully. I don't think j I D. Wants an entirely produced a nobody Cole doesn't want an entirely produce the whole album.
Speaker 4: I'll be missing.
Speaker 1: Yes, he he do want that, but he did it.
Speaker 2: For the first one, and then after that was like guys.
Speaker 4: Saying j I D. Wants in an entire album produced by J Cole. I'm saying what I've been saying them. Niggas ain't on no songs together.
Speaker 1: We ben said that we agreed with you bad long ago.
Speaker 4: No, But then this came out and y'all didn't say nothing about that. You want us to agree with you again, at least be like, Yo, ma ain't gonna lie. It's yeah, it's looking it's looking like they they don't fuck with each other.
Speaker 1: We already said that.
Speaker 4: You ain't say that. You ain't say that. You did not play that when aay that, When you did not say that out.
Speaker 3: We said, damn mar you got a point. You're probably right they don't fuck with each other. Because of the tweets, it is obvious something's wrong. We had a whole episode about it.
Speaker 4: You said that, yeah, and say that, I don't know if you've said that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's holding out for the Kalid moment with j I D And Cole. This is y know that in that entire PFG album is part of Kaled's rollout to start the tension between the j I D and Cold Shit.
Speaker 4: That's all it is. That's gonna be the moment.
Speaker 2: Damn man, man, you want to be a cool moment that Kala could do if they're in a good place, quav On offset, that would be a cool moment. I would like that moment just because the're family and everything that happened. But that would be a moment.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: Look what Kali gotta get family back together. Yeah no, now it's time to yo.
Speaker 1: Now it's time to you gotta be good.
Speaker 4: Though I care about niggas pleasing up a relationship, the music gotta be good. If the music ain't good, none of that shit matters.
Speaker 2: No morement like well, anything on the hard drive. I want them to save for whatever Migo's tribute album that they put out, save all that. Don't get that to nobody. But I think Quavon offset if they were in a good space personally, both are have the ability to make a great song together, a new song, the two of them in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Do we think Kali goes Cardi?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm assuming so he's some oth together Cardi Cardi squared.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, does he go there? No, I don't want to hear that either. I'm just throwing ship. We just we just we're just whiteboarding right now.
Speaker 3: We just do, which is probably what the fuck he was doing, because he trying to figure out who the fuck?
Speaker 4: Oh he doing more?
Speaker 3: Unless you're gonna keep reusing the same artists over and over and over again for every album Who Are You? Unless you jump completely into the new generation. You have to jump completely into the new generation.
Speaker 2: But this is this was also inevitable too, because people do start to age. Kalid did a great job of even when he was starting to age, still fucking with the young artists. It's not like all the Kalid albums were all legacy acts or artists his age. He was fucking with the young artists. But he may just getting to the age that this new set of young artists just really ain't for me, like this was eventually gonna happen. Kald tried to stay relevant and did with the generation below him, and I applaud him for that because that's difficult. But two generations is below you? Yeah, because Kyle is not cool to them. And I don't mean that as a slight the young kids. Is that that that's not their thing?
Speaker 4: Kyli gonna get a Pharrell and Jay record?
Speaker 1: I want to hear it? Yeah, No, I want to hear it, Like I could.
Speaker 4: See that being a move or Clips, Clips and Jay.
Speaker 1: You think Beyonce gonna breathe on a record for him?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 2: Beyonce has been sitting next to three chairs for the past month. It means Act three is coming, like y'all not paying attention to the clues that she's given us. Yeah, now, Beyonce is Act three tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Act three is not tomorrow.
Speaker 2: As they're listening to this, Act three dropped.
Speaker 1: She babysitting. She got babysit her kids right now.
Speaker 4: Babysitting your own kids is crazy. Babysit their kids.
Speaker 1: How are you babies.
Speaker 3: Babysitting baby because you're you're a mom twenty four to seven. But you know she got her kids right now. Jay usually having with tour. Jay on tour, she got the kids.
Speaker 4: So babysitting your kids is funny. He doing spot dates.
Speaker 3: And you know it's Jay time right now. Act three will be out in twenty twenty eight. I think twenty eight Nah, two years? No way, you thinky twenty seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah? If not two different photos of three chip like, I think we get Active to Share, we get Doomsday, Marvel.
Speaker 1: Damn play on words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we get the same day December eighteenth. I could see be doing something right at that time.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, kle it is rock Nation. J could ask Beyonce for a favor. What records not making Act three?
Speaker 4: You know why that's a tough spot. This is why that's a tough spot. And we can move on after this. But because the first single didn't work, whatever single he goes with next, there's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't, you can't play with this one. You can't pressure. I don't think anybody's looking for it for there to be.
Speaker 2: Pressure, but their internal world.
Speaker 1: Is, oh, like the yeah, hey I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I don't think that can still be success. So just because you have a dud in this era, you could come out three weeks later and no one's gonna remember that ship if this.
Speaker 4: Shit is good. But it's just a lot of but for the song to work, it's a lot of pressure on whatever artist that is because now, because this will be the backup plan, right, the first single didn't work, the next the next one out the chamber gotta work. So if you go, huh.
Speaker 1: He gotta go with Thames, he gotta go with Tims or Kailanie. I don't know if I want to hear the Kailani Calid record.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with a Thames Calid record. To me makes sense. Thames and the Thames an't gonna have a record, not that I.
Speaker 1: Know, let's look that up because I could have forgotten.
Speaker 2: Now I could see a Thames in gonna if the right favors were pulled.
Speaker 4: M h tams an't gunna. I like that that sounds palatable. That would be good. I like that that sounds palatable. I'm not mad at that. I would click on that to hear what they did. I don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: Beab Bees is always a good, good backup for Kalied when he needs it.
Speaker 4: But we got the how many Calid b Beaba records we got cut him out? And I feel like if it ain't a Calid Biber record, Biber record gonna sound like a calid record, Like I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 2: The Beabs and Thames uh that chemistry on the Coachella stage, you never know. I'm sure they've worked. I do think Khalid is going to a lot of studio sessions and listening to a lot of hard drives.
Speaker 4: I'll say that one million. I say that he's been in New York for a while. Yes, he's been working so well.
Speaker 1: Let's I mean, let's look at the billboard.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna bill Ward put out a listen.
Speaker 2: I could see Thames and Leon Thomas. Khaled does like to focus on who liked the up and coming big actors as well.
Speaker 4: He gotta have rap on it though. The first thing we've got to be raped.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Yes, some of his biggest hits are not rap at all. His biggest hit is a rap.
Speaker 4: It's rapid Jason though Bryson is kind of like, it's R and B but it's rap. Nah. Yeah, I mean it's it's Bryson.
Speaker 1: It's R and B.
Speaker 3: That's what he does both, so it's kind of you know, that's Bryson, so it's not and popped. Also, I'm the One's pop. Wild Thoughts is pop.
Speaker 2: Look who's on there rap? It has to be raped, it has to be you're same ones. But if you go to like the top stream ones, if we want to make that matter, because it does. The Khalid like the first four, three out of four are not wrapped.
Speaker 1: Wild Thoughts is I'm the one.
Speaker 4: Wild Thoughts for Free Wayne and chanced to rap us on there. That's rap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'm the One's not a rap song. It's a pop. That's a pop song.
Speaker 4: Is Wayne rapping on there?
Speaker 3: It's not just because of a doesn't make it a rap song. It's a pop song. I said, it needs rap.
Speaker 4: You have to have a rapper on the record, which is why I said, I like Tim's gunner, that is palatable to me, but you need gunner.
Speaker 2: You gotta have rap on this somewhere. He can't just give us full straight rm B as the least. Does Grease have any rap on it? No Wold thoughts, no.
Speaker 4: Miami Young Miami Wave.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, Na Bro.
Speaker 2: If Khalid was if this was like ten years ago and that Young Miami record came out, yes I could see klit in Young Miami, that would be the next single for sure. But I don't know if Young Miami maybe that's going to give that to Khalid, Like maybe that's why she left the tour because Klett said she gotta go do the record again, mean disrespectful. I don't know if Kalleent's in that position now where every artist is like, oh, that's the cool thing for me to do right now.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: So we'll see.
Speaker 1: But remember holy Key, the thing I know I know who.
Speaker 4: He gotta go get. I ain't gonna say it because I don't work for cal It, but I know who he gotta go get. I know who could save him right now?
Speaker 1: Who? I'm so sorry. No, I know who I know who could who could give him a bomb right now? For sure?
Speaker 4: But you gotta pay me for that, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well we'll bleep it, he said, because we want to Don Tolliver. I figured you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also now you're acting like the commentators that I hate, Like that is that's kind of I'm sure Called has thought of that, Like, I'm sure that's that's been a conversation in a Rock Nation office that hey, we should.
Speaker 1: Go get that guy.
Speaker 4: They did one together years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Donna's in a whole different hold space.
Speaker 4: Right now, whole different I like the whole different speech. You know, it's in a whole different space. Yeah, that that would definitely work for sure.
Speaker 2: Today's show is brought to you by are presenting sponsor hard Rock Bet sportsbook. Mall Football slash Soccer is over, and I know a lot of people are waiting for American football time. They say it's a slow period, but that's not what we say at hard Rock Bet. It is baseball time. It's time to get the same game parlays and get the Yankees back in your algorithm. Especially at hard Rock Bet, they have you covered the average first inning last just seventeen minutes, making first inning bets one of the fastest and most exciting ways to get into the action.
Speaker 4: Mall, will there be a run?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Or will it be a no run first inning? That's for you to decide, It is for me to decide.
Speaker 4: So if you're ready to step into the battles box, sign up with hard Rock Bet today in place a five dollar bet. If it wins, you get undred fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's right, an extra one hundred and fifty dollars on top of your bet ry. We love the extra my knees, So download hard Rock Bet and swing for the fences today. Hey on bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC. In all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem, wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem, called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: But you gotta see the billboard rip ta Keith, Yeah, Stephie.
Speaker 1: R and P. Sorry his name was just listed as the producer for that track.
Speaker 2: We got another list, of course halfway through the year. How could we stop? But at least R and B is getting some looks on these halfway through the year. The staff picks from Billboard Hottest R and B Acts of twenty twenty six kind of just more on the side of reading them. Don't know, we're going to get a big argument out.
Speaker 4: Of this one.
Speaker 3: I love how they put this, how they put staff picks now so that Billboard doesn't get like now, the all the writers get like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in trouble for it. The hottest K one A number ten is already wrong for me.
Speaker 1: But where would she be?
Speaker 4: She got to be hired in top five all pride h.
Speaker 1: K one is hotter than give On right now? Y'all know I love Givey.
Speaker 4: That is a fact, Duran, But now he might need to be hired. He was just nominated for how many Grammys? A lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well let's see who's hired in them before we make that judgment. Brent, all of them people need to be hired and Brent respectfully right now.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I really like Brent's album.
Speaker 3: But I hear you what Duran K one And they said I don't know about Givian give you On?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, they have give I mean they have Durant at eight and they have Brent at seven, Joe Scott at six.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen. Where I just disagree with this list is the word hottest. That's what I'm focusing. Yes, hot, like I like Jill Scott's album, but hottest, like even to give You I Don't Give You On is the hottest.
Speaker 3: No, Chris Brown is selling out stadiums. Well, he's number five, he's five. Ray is number ray or four. I really love Ray is really hot, but I don't know if she's hotter than Chris Brown right now. Tims is hot I don't know if Tims is hotter than k one in durand right now?
Speaker 1: Is she R and B? And is she R and B?
Speaker 4: And is she R and B?
Speaker 1: Which is her R and B songs go crazy? But I don't know if that's the bulk of her.
Speaker 2: The core of her stuff is definitely afrobeats. Her solo stuff is afrobeats to me. But she sings R and B on afrobeats, So yeah, she can go in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Maybe that is R and B.
Speaker 2: Afrobeats is one of the biggest genres, but there's gonna be some type of gray area. Okay, Like I wouldn't say she is an R and B, but she's not like a solely an R and B artist like a Kailani.
Speaker 1: Is Leones two.
Speaker 4: He was number two last year, so he ain't.
Speaker 1: Honey is number one right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at that. I just think Chris Brown should be top three.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree Chris Brown is hotter than Leon. Leon Thomas is hot, but Chris Brown is always hotter than these people.
Speaker 2: I almost you know how I feel about Leon. But the person that's opening up for the guy can't be higher on this than the guy. We'll be told the opener can't be hotter than the headline.
Speaker 4: Almost. I almost was gonna buy tickets to that usher Chris Brown show. But then I saw a clip and she got it. She got his ass hot.
Speaker 1: I'm like, as way cool.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm cool, man, I can't That ain't for me. I think that's for the lady. I think it's the Lady's only tour, like if you know those legends. But I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
Speaker 2: Well, in the clip, you'll probably know when that set is, like when he brings the lamp, I'll just close out.
Speaker 4: It's no, no, I'm cool zooming. I think it's the ladies only, ladies only, I believe. I think that's what the ticket say. I mean, it's it's just butchies.
Speaker 3: You barely saw a crack. I'll see more pg just crack in this office than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not gonna stop me from singing you got it bad at the show.
Speaker 3: Mind you, the person on the phone zoomed in. If you were at the show, I don't even think you would notice that.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was just at that show and his pants sacks, like, maybe that's not that's part of it, as part of it.
Speaker 4: First of all, Usher is he might be in the midlife crisis. Let's let's talk about it. He got his ass out on tour, on his tour right now, and we love Usher, super legend. He got his ass out at the show and then he.
Speaker 1: Came to the Yankee stayed in with jay Z.
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 4: It? Was chested out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's an R and B singer. Let's bring back now, let's bring R and B. Put his shirt on, man, No R and B used to be jay Z show.
Speaker 4: You can put your shirt on, Nahu that leather jacket on with no shirt, R and B that this is jay Z's concert, So put a shirt off.
Speaker 1: Man, How many rappers take their shirts saying this is jay Z's concert.
Speaker 4: Ain't no rapper take their shirt off? At jay Jhoe who had their shirt off? It was the only nigga in the hood of Rate staying in with the shirt.
Speaker 1: I guarantee R Kelly had his shirt off at wood show. It was two shows and know he didn't. We talk about sure he took his shirt off shows.
Speaker 4: Maybe three and know he did not. Yeah, I'm just saying she's going through something right now. He trying to think you're going through something. He has R and B show.
Speaker 1: I know he's the eldest.
Speaker 2: How many rap shows is rappers just where they shirt off the whole time?
Speaker 4: We're talking about that at jay z concert? Why do you I've never seen tips shirt jay Z show. I'm talking about ya Kee talking about a rap show. I'm talking about jay Z's.
Speaker 3: What is okay? So it's still a rap show? What makes his show so different that people can't have their shirts off at it?
Speaker 2: And they were performing throw that you're a Confessions record.
Speaker 4: He's a guest.
Speaker 1: He's a guest.
Speaker 2: I've definitely had my shirt off at the guest house before.
Speaker 4: That's why they didn't invite you, batter, you're a guest. Keep your shirt on? Yeah, usher Man, no man?
Speaker 1: You singing the hook? The game and why you got a new song.
Speaker 2: Produced by Swizz and Timberland Day. The verses created by Swiss and Timberland happened coincidence. I just know if today is the day to talk about organized crime.
Speaker 1: Wheybe they had like scheduled it to come out.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was.
Speaker 2: Pretty Actually it sounds it sounds great. I mean the West Coast sample like.
Speaker 4: That sample probably two hundred times already, but it still works every time. No, that's what I'm saying. That's that's what the car record was to get grab the ear like this sounds familiar and notice this this song. But it's like you would hate a little bit, how a little bit telling us to keep his shirt on? This is hating out of jay Z. Hey, I'm not saying keep your shirt on him and Chris Brown show when you're coming out to sing a hook with jay Z, you can put a fucking shirt on, Bro.
Speaker 3: Maybe you spilled it was I mean, they was backstage for mad fucking long. Maybe he spelled something on it. In the meantime, there was mad merch in the building. There was merch everywhere that nigga could have put.
Speaker 2: On, putting on a merch tea with leather pants.
Speaker 4: He could have put on a duce a T shirt. He could have put on a Yankee jersey, he could have put on all kind of shit. No, he's in here.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: He knows. He's the elder statesman in R and B. He on tour with this young hot nigga, Chris Brown. He wanted to show nigga I'm in shape, nigga. I'm forty plus years old, my ship.
Speaker 2: That's that's not a midlife Like if he looks like Bobby Brown now and came out without a shirt, I'd be like, this may be a mid life Prices should put a shirt on your body.
Speaker 4: That's called body shaming, baby d in my correct? Oh I think is that called body shaming?
Speaker 1: Baby d? Am?
Speaker 4: I correct? Am? I correct? Baby? Is that body shame?
Speaker 2: I think we need more of that in the world. Yeah, Sam, body shaving. See, I'm not body shaming. My body doesn't look great.
Speaker 1: Put a shirt on at a.
Speaker 4: Jay Z show. You don't got to sexy niggas out at the jay Z show.
Speaker 1: This ain't that.
Speaker 3: This nigga up here, you niggas wasn't in half and it with the doves or I mean with the dancers, not the doves.
Speaker 4: The dancers was not half naked. She had on the T shirt and shorts them shorts was this long bull all right? So she didn't have fucking capris on. So now so that mean she was half naked.
Speaker 1: Ass was out and that's okay.
Speaker 3: But respectfully, yeah, no, why complain about that because it's us Sure we can't the ladies can't get nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying this is that's first of all, that's Jay's wife, so cool, nigga, you a guest, put a put a shirt on, bro the same, This is hip hop, the same. Sexy Tom, don't you come try to sexy out Yankee Stadium?
Speaker 2: The throwback a Confessions record, Yes it was, it was sexy Time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did that song mad Times with a shirt on. He performed those records, Matt. Matter of fact, I saw him at his.
Speaker 2: Show at bock Clay's last year and he had a shirt on. Mall's talking like Jadakiss came out with a shirt off. We told her an R and B singer named our shirt dude.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's going through midlife crisis.
Speaker 4: I just I think he still when you sit down, when he sit down with fucking what's my guy's name? Or theybody sit down when they're having a midlife price.
Speaker 2: So you know what, I'm gonna get them all here, j Sheddy, Who's that to Maris what's more of a mid life crisis usher coming out with his shirt off or Jay Z at his age with security wearing a bulletproof vest on stage. What's more of a midlife crisis? What's more of a midlight crisis?
Speaker 4: How is that a midlife crisis? Like, first of all, he was it's a it's a it's an anniversary to this thirty years, thirty year album.
Speaker 2: That's a uniform that represents his music. Usher without a shirt is a uniform.
Speaker 1: Of his music.
Speaker 2: That's what R and B singers do. No, it's not, And I think there's nothing wrong with Jay wearing that.
Speaker 3: Ain't take their shirt over that because these niggas don't have nice bodies no more.
Speaker 1: And that's my point again, y'all mad.
Speaker 4: Make R and B singers on the same pace to be healthy body, make ur stop drinking, glean and do some sit ups. I'm saying that a jay Z anniversary show, you could come out do your R and B ship. You can put a shirt on.
Speaker 2: If you don't wear a through vest, which I thought was great. I thought that was the coolest ship that Hope could wear for those anniversaries. I think somebody his age, from his era as an R and B artist, when they're in shape, should go no shirt. We're representing the arrass crazy as hell.
Speaker 3: I want I want to find niggas back in music again. Remember ll These rappers don't look like no more. Every rapper is ugly as the fuck, and I'm tired of that ship. No, I'm cool, but I want him to look like LLL again, Like I bring sexy back to music.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Breakway before before we do.
Speaker 2: What happened was rappers used to take steroids, only take ozimpic.
Speaker 4: Whatever you stopped us to do that.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go in a conversation, but then you got mad. I was gonna go to a conversation, but then you look like I don't want to talk.
Speaker 1: No, he got a p. He wanted to talk about ozimpic. Shut the fuck up. It's an epidemic. No, go ahead, keep talking.
Speaker 3: Let ma p what you was saying about Olympic. You talking about mid life crisis. Nigga, you can't even get up off the couch. Oh was the one I kept trying to make, but Mall.
Speaker 1: Kept stepping on it. Peeves over here.
Speaker 3: I was trying to segue, but mal kept stepping on the segway peages over.
Speaker 1: Here, dying.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm trying to move a time. No, I was trying to I was trying to know. I was trying to say that what the fuck was I trying to say? The Billboard list like transfer from Calits. Yeah I did I did hear, Yeah, I did hear that that ship.
Speaker 1: Pieces over here. He was over here fucking dying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had me to step on your transmission, baby, I ain't mean to step on them all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, since we're on transmissions before we get to new music, can we talked about last week?
Speaker 1: Okay, what happened last week?
Speaker 2: That was like one of my favorite new music Fridays of the year. It was like my my type of R and B all decided to drop in one day, Like it took me a week to even get to everyone's project. Sego Fix Your Face. It's my favorite mis Sago album today. It's hard like it's it's his best music. Omre Pali incredible And and I don't.
Speaker 4: Like the fact that you ain't talking about everybody told about Jay cutting this here, you ain't talk about Seago cutting.
Speaker 1: His well, I didn't see it was.
Speaker 4: I mean the first single that, yeah, it was, that was part of it. Yeah, like me cut his ship too, That's what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dame, you know what I'm saying, like just cutting their head.
Speaker 2: You know why you're not talking about I hate that long like to cut it, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, but like I like to see you. You know what I'm saying, what with wave length? With waves waves man, maybe see sick.
Speaker 4: I got vertigo already. It's really slow three three got three slow claps and he got three. You test your heart monitor, you might be stroking out.
Speaker 2: Check the comments that that one's gonna age. Well, the internet will slow birth. The Internet will prove that that one was a good joke.
Speaker 1: You guys are wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a slow bird. That might be a slow bird right there. You right, that's a slow bird for sure.
Speaker 2: But also I have to give mall some flowers outside of like yes please Ombre. We already know what Tommon is with her happy she has this project out. But it does add into Maul's theory of lesbians making the best star beatio. We forgot to add Ambre onto.
Speaker 4: That listing to tell yeah, you're not listening, you're not doing the science with me. The lesbians are running R and B right now?
Speaker 1: Is it that the lesbians are running R and B? Or is it that everybody's a lesbian?
Speaker 2: Things the percentages and two things can be true. But Sid dropped in a dope project, Beard, which is a hilarious title.
Speaker 4: Hilarious title. We know what Sid doing. Ombre another dope project.
Speaker 1: Did you get.
Speaker 4: How good is that shit?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 4: But to me, she doesn't have a bad project. She's so good like m Rate another dope project like the Lesbie honest, because the best music is made about women.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why hip hop ain't good nowere all they want to talk about is disrespecting women.
Speaker 1: If he was to talk about loving women the music, now, that's that's just today they started in mail R and B talk about loving women. It'll get better.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean the R and B, the R and B artist is this there's some gay representation on that side as well. Good R and B.
Speaker 1: Duran cleaning Niggas up smoking my second favorite album last year and they say. Leon Thomas looked like, see, we're.
Speaker 4: Not doing that.
Speaker 1: You ain't say that. When he was here to face they said, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Mad the meme when but you're retweeting it though you retweet, I didn't retweet. I know I love him whenever you say they first of all, that's they.
Speaker 3: Laughed, at it. He on the real I'm referring to he's on the real laughing. They say that he looks like a lesbian.
Speaker 4: Okay, if he's okay with him.
Speaker 1: He laughed at it. It's funny. Leon.
Speaker 4: I'm only laughing because you laugh, Like I ain't laughing if you ain't laughing.
Speaker 3: But we know Leon's not gay. Leon get bitches. But they say he looks like you don't know his situation. I'm sorry, he can be in a committed relationship.
Speaker 4: He might get niggas in bitches.
Speaker 2: I meant like he may have a girl.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, we don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I know that Leon, I don't get niggas. Okay, we don't don't want the niggas that he may get. Let's just changeing.
Speaker 1: That was the greatest Ombre's girlfriend is gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Yeah you hate him for a relationship, that's shout out the Armbred. Another dope project man.
Speaker 2: Steve Lacy, came out as well. Oh yeah, it was a great music Friday last week. Like, I can't say enough about Steve.
Speaker 4: Steve is gay, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, And I know some people find that offensive, but I'm not sure, and I think that may have been a thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He flew.
Speaker 1: Well, stop talking, I don't know, Please stop talking.
Speaker 4: I'm why y'all get mad. I'm asking, I'm searching for the answers. I'm asking questions.
Speaker 2: He's strictly I said, he's strictly straight.
Speaker 1: He identifies his sexuality is not strictly straight, fluid like you said, Mom, Okay.
Speaker 4: See, I'll be saying ship and y'all be thinking I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To be funny and just offended you. I said, I wasn't sure. He's fluid. Yeah, he's fluid and queer. All right.
Speaker 2: So outside outside of Sago, it was a very lgbt Q friendly R and B Friday that as someone that is strictly straight, loved Yes, what Friday? I supported last Friday Friday. But it was on the calendar. I know what type of holiday it was, but the representation.
Speaker 4: Was heavy and I supported.
Speaker 2: Y'all saw speaking of Durant, did you see what homeon Vlad that was allegedly fucking Stephan Dick's That was the craziest clip I've seen it.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that. I don't really click on like.
Speaker 2: He said, there's He said he heard Durant say there's a difference between heterosexual and straight, and he's like, I don't know what that is. So I just want to make y'all know that I am completely straight. And then he went on to describe Stephan Diggs taking him out shopping like he was one of the girls. He was like, in my opinion, we weren't in a relationship. I don't know if we were. But I'm straight, I don't know if we were in a relationship. If you're straight, you know you're not in a relationship with a man. If you not straight, you know you're in a relationship. Like you know if you're in a relationship or not. Like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: So he and then He's went on say, this is a quotlationship.
Speaker 3: It's before you a girl has been in a relationship with you and you ain't been a relationship with her before and you ain't No, you ain't know that that was your she was out.
Speaker 4: Here, I said, you know when you're in a relationship, you know when you're not in a relationship. In your mind, you might want to be in a relation, but you know that ain't your man. See, that's delusion. That'd be a delusion, and I can't. I can't fight the delusion for you, that's your battle to fight, right. We both know we in in a relationship. We kick it, we hang out, we do those type of things. But you know, if you see me on a random Tuesday at lunch with a young lady, you know you can't come up to the table acting crazy. You know you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Of course, but because you're straight and she's straight, there is a possibility that that could even exist. Right, But if a man has that same delusion, it's still no way we're in a relationship because there's not even a chance for fucking right. Yeah, and then this guy said, didn't this guy reach out to both of us to try to come on the show to clear this up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: He went on like a mass DM streak to every podcaster to come on the show. He said, and I quote, in my bitch ass mind, I didn't realize that he was only buying bags for the girls and me. The camera guy they were with didn't get a bag, His brother didn't.
Speaker 1: Get a bag.
Speaker 2: He said, I was getting gifts like I was one of the girlies.
Speaker 4: I got news for you. I was waiting for it. Step Fa Diggs is buying the girls and you were back. I got news for you. I mean he trying to hit ma just saying.
Speaker 3: You say he backed up? Excuse me, I mean saying, can this be backed up? Can we like is this proven? Or is is he on a smear campaign?
Speaker 4: No, well he's in some litigation with because he got remember he was, Yeah, he just submitted like over a thousand I think emails with text messages to the authorities and ship like that. So I mean he's listen, man, he he don't seem like he going away. And I've seen he had a little back and forth with Cardi too. I think Cardi has I.
Speaker 2: Mean that usually happens with x'es and baby mothers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, right on par so. Yeah, I just to me and we're just talking ship. But to me, in all seriousness, when you was heterosexual, you don't go heterosexual. Men don't go through it like that.
Speaker 2: You don't think he had the web mean moment where he was like.
Speaker 1: I was one of the girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that don't that's not a real thing.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't go through them.
Speaker 1: Calling him a light skined lizard funny as fuck. That's actually mad funny. Who called him that? Are they saying Cardi you called him that? But I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's like confirmed, but they said Cardi called him a light skined lizard.
Speaker 1: That's actually mad funny.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, man, it is love who you love, man, what it is. But you can't be beating niggas up because they don't want to give you no Buttoh that's crazy, or send your brother to go do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you can't be doing that.
Speaker 4: That's a gay rico. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a Greek.
Speaker 1: Richard. He put him in the Richard. Niggas is in the Greek.
Speaker 4: Put him in the Dick Grego.
Speaker 1: Yo. You niggas living sick lives out here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's some funny ship right there. Man. You niggas is in a Greco baby.
Speaker 1: Unsuspect. They don't even know yo.
Speaker 4: Man, this is craziness, Yo, that is wild as fuck.
Speaker 1: Rory, did you see that Victoria Money has a new album coming out, Debars? What if we were dating?
Speaker 2: You found out my past that a man, a man took me shopping and brought me bags and I still got the bag I take it on dates with us.
Speaker 4: Oh ship anyways, Victoria Monet have anotherThe less being she's bisexual. Oh I'm sorry, yeah, bi sexual. She put a toe in the pool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She put her album cover out classic already no skips Frequency of Love.
Speaker 4: She on there talking bad aoy.
Speaker 1: Look at the cover.
Speaker 4: I mean October second. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: But she did drop us. She dropped a single, which is great.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I'm glad she gave us this image, like you.
Speaker 3: Know, K produced, king Out and d Mile If I'm not mistaken, reach Out single, reach Out, Yeah, it sounds really good. I remember the internet was Yeah, the internet was like fake turning on her saying she didn't have a sound. I think that's such bullshit. I think Victoria has a very strong sound. Yeah, she has a very strong sound, which we can contribute a lot to DMU.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and what's wrong with also not having like just a signature sound. She has a signature, I think she does, but like, there's also nothing wrong if you don't have one.
Speaker 3: Well, they were saying like we don't know what to do with her. We don't know what to put, where to put her. They don't know how to market her, you know, the internet is fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: But Jaguar two was incredible whatever they did. This is the same market on the internet saying we don't know how to market. Y'all are not marketers, Like what you mean, niggas onything like, we don't know how to market, y'all not marketings, so you shouldn't know how to market exactly.
Speaker 2: But I'm excited shout out and shout out to Punch. I'm not being a dick at that promise. I saw somebody tweet yo, I love Abs Soul, but we should like put him in the studio with Pharrell and lock In, and Punch replied, damn, you should be in the business.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny, lock In, that's one hell of a cook, Like who even if it made your brain?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, Rapp has ever thought about locking in with Pharrell? Like, I don't even niggas don't even think about that.
Speaker 2: But yes today, hey new music Friday, shout out to last week. But we do have a Tyler full project. She just put out like a EP, right, a pretty quick turnaround definitely a few months. But I funck with Tyler. But the way y'all speak about Tyler is how I feel about Thames when we had that argument of like the next round.
Speaker 1: Her EP was sorry just her EP was last year, this this time last year. Okay, yes, I don't know why I thought. I thought it was Chopol like this year.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm all right by threw everything off of you. It's COVID all over again for you. Don't worry about that. That's true a construt.
Speaker 1: He might be able to clap on the tune four Now.
Speaker 4: Maybe you have to test that.
Speaker 2: That was kind of the trash part of that. Like I thought I was gonna come out with powers, but yeah, it didn't work. Just brain fuck. But yeah, how y'all speak about Tyler. It's all the things that attribute to Thames. But I'm still here for it. I like Tyler a lot.
Speaker 1: We're gonna is that Willow Smith, I'm here for that.
Speaker 4: I fuck with Willow. I did not know Cypercill had a project coming out Baby Drill, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, last week was more for me. But there's some shit here.
Speaker 4: It's a lot. I mean, it's a lot of music dropping for sure. I know, Uh, Damarus is really excited for that.
Speaker 2: Boston Rigie, what you said it off Mike, Why would I be excited for that out of the entire list? Off Mike, you said, I said, Oh, I didn't know he was putting the project out.
Speaker 4: Oh look, Kaylee's putting out a single.
Speaker 2: It's already Chad Hugo's out out.
Speaker 4: And the video it's great. It's gonna work too, Like it's a really really good record. She texted me and told me she was putting out some new ship, so I gotta check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, videos dope too. You know, the the freel Chad Hugo beef it's about to start.
Speaker 4: Man, wake up.
Speaker 2: We saw the stuff behind the scenes with certain lawsuits and little things here and there, but Chad's always quiet. Chad's talking and shit. Now yeah, okay, I don't think Chad wants to be quiet anymore. I'm not saying a real beef, but I think this is the start of Chad coming outside, and I think that's going to start the conversation, which I don't.
Speaker 4: Deem to be true.
Speaker 2: I think they're both incredible producers that helped each other out in every way. But that's going to start the online ship. Like yo, I told y'all Forrell didn't do anything, and it was always Chad. I think that's gonna start happening.
Speaker 1: Oh, we know that for sure.
Speaker 2: But it's a really good run. But yeah, that's that's new music Fridays. There's a whole list Ryan will put in the description.
Speaker 4: I guess, all right, do we have voicemails? None of y'all were even reading anything, So I'm not reading all that. I'm not even listening to all that shit.
Speaker 1: Oh we kidding, you know what, I appreciate it real, nigga, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Listening to all I don't listen a lot of those artists. I don't care if they're dropping something I was saying. That's why I read the ones I cared about. Yeah, I'm not gonna read all that shit just to read it good and putting our music dope. A lot of that ship I'm not listening to though. Why is it bold that Boston Richie's putting something we do is bold? That's what Jamara said. I'm asking, Oh, I don't know, why did you say that?
Speaker 2: For no reason? Huh, no reason? So why'd you say that? I just felt like saying it, all right, Well, and she's lying, I'm gonna I'm gonna get down to the bottom.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it on patron. We talk about on patreon. Can we share? Get into it a little bit?
Speaker 1: All right? Fuck?
Speaker 4: Are we going to patrent? We talked to you all the minute. We said, be blocks on the nigga. He's a git beast.
Speaker 3: No, we had