Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, I'm strong and Jetty, and he I'm strong and Getty. Yeah, those mothers in the street. Let the streets. Let the streets soak in their red capitalist bloods.
Speaker 2: I am not going to be in the same party with a sun Piper. I can tell you that right now. If he becomes a force in a dumb privy party, I'm out of here. I have no intention of ever being in the same political party with that guy. Now, I think that a majority of overwhelming majority of Democrats agree with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we'll see. James Carvel, I think you need to get out of the Democratic Party because the Soundpiker is in the Democratic Party at least as of today. He was on stage with the l Siad character up in Michigan night before he won his amazing election. Here's Bernie. One thing Bernie and I have in common, Bernie Sanders, is we both think this is an unbelievable historic achievement by this guy.
Speaker 3: The key race was the Senate race in which doctor Adul al Sayid won a vigorant what Abdul had to do is take on the entire Michigan Democratic establishment.
Speaker 1: Bernie said basically the same thing I said Wednesday, only with a different inflection, and that this is one of the most incredible wins in modern political history any real talent, And I don't understand why it's not getting that being treated like that. This is the most radical candidate for a major office in one of the two major parties in my entire life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there are handful of reasons. Everybody's afraid to really comment on it in a strong way. The usual basis of the mainstream media. They don't want to criticize somebody on the left. They don't want to be called in islamavaulbe. There are all sorts of reasons that are uncomfortable with this.
Speaker 1: So worth pointing out that this l Saiad dude, who are about to hear from running for the US Senate. He is not a Democratic Socialist of America candidate. He is not officially a DSA candidate like some of the other people that won these various races. As the National Review rights, Abdul l Siad is a mask on, mask off socialist, consistently claiming that he is not technically or practically a member of the DSA, despite having been intimately associated with its Detroit area chapter for a decade, including in a fundraising capacity. So he's working with the fundraising with him and all that sort of stuff. And he has almost all of their same main platform tenants Medicare for all, packing the Supreme Court getting away with this into the Senate filibuster, or the electoral College, abolishing ice, all those different things. So hey, he's one of them. He's just savvy enough not to admit it. Yeah, which I guess is good news. That's the whole hypocrisy, is the tribute vice pays to virtue or whatever that is. Because he realizes he shouldn't say it out loud. That's a good thing for us that he thinks. It's not good us. Everybody falls for it. It's not good at all. But I see your point. Yeah, it's just better than we're at the point where touting it out loud is your best bet, right, It's still we're still at the point where keeping a secret is the best bet. Thank God. He's good though, as many people who have seen him up close say he is. He's one of those generational talent sort of politicians, and he's running against this guy who lots of conservatives. I really like Mike Rodgers. I hated when he decided to leave the House and get out of politics. And he's running as the Republican for the Senate in Michigan. And here's El Saied, the Democrat now with his major upset, challenging Mike Rodgers.
Speaker 5: Mike, I'm gonna say right here. I know you're gonna say no because you're a coward. Five debates, all right, if you're willing to stand with me and have a conversation, you and I both know that you will wither in front of your own crimes. But I'm gonna make sure Michiganders know about them, because at the time we're done, you are not going to have safe quarter from people holding you accountable to what you've done for them here in Michigan. We will send you back to Florida, where you belong. Five debates. I'm hoping for an answer today. There's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 4: There have been at least a couple of comments from people who are not super comfortable with There will be no safe quarter for you from a guy who's supported October seventh and Hamas and all sorts of deadly Islamist attacks was up at so it was uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Was upset when the Ietola died. Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, not entirely comfortable.
Speaker 4: He kind of He's a gifted speaker, so he figured out I could hear it in his tone of voice. He figured out, Oh, I need to finish this sentence a little differently.
Speaker 1: And he did.
Speaker 4: But yeah, the idea that Mike Rodgers is going to wither in a debate as well, that's that's the.
Speaker 1: Political Uh, you know, gamesmanship. That's fine. You're gonna pay for your crimes. As John pod Horitz wrote today, Uh, Rogers crimes include having served his country in the military and having met an FBI agent. Those are crimes intrinsically to the DSA jihattist. This is going to be a very interesting three months. It is. And uh, if you don't know Mike Rodgers act, he's he's really good. He's he's not like, well, the the woman that ELSEI had just beat, who was a pretty weak act with her really going hard with her Michigan accent, thinking that was going to save her or something like that or that numb nuts in Wisconsin. Now, Mike Rodgers is a smart guy, serious guy, so this could be damn interesting. I mean, this could be the highest level everybody tunes in sort of debates. I don't know if he's going to agree to five. I don't know. Like I said, I think Mike Rodgers is probably hunkered down with a bunch of political geniuses trying to decide what's the best way to handle this, right right, I.
Speaker 4: Think in the standard way. But he's very smart. He knows he's up against a real talent. This guy is, as I said before, he's like a super villain in a superhero movie. To underestimate him or just mock him would be a terrible, terrible mistake because he has evil, evil, anti American intent, and he's very good at it.
Speaker 1: So how do you end up getting the nomination when, as Bernie said, the entire democratic establishment is against you. Bernie knows something about that because he's had the entire democratic establishment against him twice, or he would have been the nominee for president. I mean, you wouldn't think that you could win if the governor and the head of the Senate in your party and all these different people and sixty million dollars and all that you wouldn't think you could win. Here's how Joe was talking about this Ler governor too. Joe was talking about how the turnouts low, first of all primaries, but only four Here are the numbers. Only forty percent of Americans vote in most elections, in local elections and primaries, it's ten percent. That's your average turnout in your primaries, ten percent. Over ninety five percent of the Muslims voted, with ninety eight percent of those voting for l SA ED. So you got almost an entire turnout of one particular kind of vote that all voted for you. That's how you win a primary.
Speaker 4: Voted for their co religionist, and that's the main the mainstream media would be lined up to condemn if it was a Baptist for instance.
Speaker 1: Good point. That's how Muslims and DSA communists are being elected all over the country, these turnouts in these elections. So I guess the big question is do they go on to lose all these races and that sets them back many many years as the Democratic Party realizes as not the way to go. Where do they win some I guess.
Speaker 4: See, well, Osama bin Laden would respond, you Americans have the watches, we have the time. They will islam Mists, which is distinct from Muslims who just view Islam as a personal faith, call them reformed Muslims as opposed to fundamentalist Muslims. Fundamentalists would say, now, we're just going to keep growing the population of Muslims in the United States until we win those elections. Might be next cycle, might be fifteen cycles from now. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Our goal.
Speaker 4: Our only goal is to conquer the world for Allah. That's what they would say, if they're being honest.
Speaker 1: Is Elseaiad going to have to distance himself from this piker character before the election.
Speaker 4: The fact that he hasn't already is astonishing to me because I almost jumped in when you were setting this up with that tape of Piker. It's not like he has existed at the fringe of a fringe election. He was next to the guy over and over again, including at his victory party at the perhaps the most paid attention to oh, absolutely primary race in America. Absolutely, and where's the New York Times. Other than some Republicans are concerned about his association with hasan piker. It's if you see coverage at all, it's under the Republican's pounds.
Speaker 1: Yep. I saw that on Masthab. I saw that in an MSNBC this morning. They went with the Republicans are lovingness and really trying to make Hay with it. No, no, no, that's not the thing you think. Yeah, what what's your party think about it? I think your Margaret Brennan's unfaced the nation and those people. I think when they get either hasan Piker on their show or else I had on their show, I think they're gonna make them. I think they're gonna have to answer for this. I think they will too.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing more and more, in fact, I've got a good one here somewhere of articles that are essentially the Democratic Party is now getting together in dark rooms and saying what do we do about this? And they're ready to spend a zillion dollars to get rid of this cancer in their bodies, according to some.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not despondent enough to believe that you can get away with saying white people's blood needs to run in the streets, kill the mf ors when you're talking about housing. I mean, I don't think we're there yet, so I assume that LSIAD is probably gonna call Piker or you probably have a personal conversation so nobody can hear it and say, hey, you and I both know we're on the same page. Fist bump. But I'm going I'm gonna have to pretend I don't like you anymore. Okay, until November we were good. I think that. Orpen, hey, can.
Speaker 4: You spin this a little bit and say, hey, I got out of hand. Here's I'm just really for economic justice for the working class. What I care about was in for a few months. Yeah, and Piker will say, yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's going to have to happen. Well, those debates are sure going to be fun, though. Challenge him to five debates. Called him a coward, that's that's some good stuff. Yeah, if you like the game of you know, running for office, the jousting.
Speaker 4: If the guy was merely a communist, I would enjoy this a lot more. The fact that he represents a worldwide movement of conquest makes me a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: But you're right, it.
Speaker 4: Will be a great sport. I've got some great stuff. Speaking of a communist halfwits about the uh that Jess Francesca Hong is that her name?
Speaker 1: Running for governor of Wisconsin. She's a kook. She's the anti Thanksgiving person. That's the hot issue in America right now.
Speaker 4: Wow, Wow, there's nothing say cold. The red in the flag is cranberry sauce in my heart. The blue is I don't know what would it be? You eat something blue blue blueberry pie.
Speaker 1: I'm looking. I'm trying to come up with something here.
Speaker 4: The white is clearly mashed potatoes are the white meat of the noble turkey. Anyway, she's a half wit, I will Oh my god, the media's complicity.
Speaker 1: This is a stunning indictment coming up. Stay with us. That reminds me. I ate some expired ham last night, and I've been kind of keeping an eye on it on my health. I really expired, but two full weeks oh no, no, no, sliced down a problem, two full weeks sliced in a plastic bag ham. Uh it wasn't a plastic bag. Yeah, I mean the bag had been opened. He was in the fridge. Two weeks is okay? Now you give me two months. I'm impressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it because that packaged me to last a long time.
Speaker 1: I want you to be right. I don't. I'm not arguing with it. But it smelled funky and taste. Oh wait a minute now, Oh wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute. I thought, I assumed that a sane human being would look at it, smell it, and think this smells perfect and eat it. No, you you like? Overcame the funk. No, I ate it, and then thought, oh, this tastes a little funny. Then I had Henry smell it. Henry said that smells horrible. Oh lord, did you start it outside on your patio? That's where I keep doing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the heat. Because you don't want it all chili when you eat it, Michael, you don't want to crank up still a lie. You don't want to crank up the oven in the summertime. It's hot outside, So I just leave the meat on the side.
Speaker 1: Walk that's good. This smart hand bone, handbone? What are you saying? Well, it's green, so keep an eye on me if I go down, it's the expired meat. Stay here.
Speaker 6: Thanksgaping is also a time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities.
Speaker 1: And so I think there. I wanted to make sure that people understood that they are multiple views, but no views can a fall, you freaking crackpots.
Speaker 4: For some reason, the half witted communist running for the governor of Wisconsin, Francesca Hong back to Jack, ranting.
Speaker 1: For some reason, that struck me anew, you freaking crackpots. Do you know how few people are worried about Thanksgiving? Nobody? Nobody, Nobody sits down for Thanksgiving in pain because of genocide? You nut jobs? Where do you come from? What is your life like? Do you know how crazy you are? Ah? One hundred percent agree? Driving me nuts? This will drive you nuts, sir.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 4: Tom Tiffany, who's the oddly named Republican running against the communist halfwt for Wisconsin governor, is smearing his opponent, Francesca Hog Hong Hog.
Speaker 1: That was not a that was me misspeaking, and I apologize. That was a Freudian Thanksgiving slip. You're thinking about food, probably right.
Speaker 4: So here are some of the smears, pointing out that she said she wants to abolish the Senate. Francesca's team hit back hard quote Tom Tiffany's once again telling lies in inventing quotes because he can't run on his record. Representative Hang is never called for abolishing the US Senate. Tiffany cannot produce a single statement where she did because it doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Here's her tweet in response to.
Speaker 4: Some Cassim Rashid talking about how undemocratic the Senate is. Francesca Hong for Governor's official Twitter account says abolish the Senate free words, and it's still up. It gets worse, so again, her campaign says, Tom Tiffany's once again telling lies in inventing quotes, and that tweet that says abolish the Senate is still up. Here's the worst part. Here's a prominent Wisconsin journals, Tom Kircher, who's like the king of the fact checkers in Wisconsin. So the Tiffany campaign said, dude, she literally tweeted abolished the Senate. Here's Tom Kircher, the fact checker's reply to the Tiffany campaign, as always, thanks for the suggestion, but I think we're going to pass on this one since it's one tweet and this doesn't seem to be her position.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Wow, she said it publicly in writing and it's still up. But the fact checker says, I'll pass on it. You know, you can't hate the media enough.
Speaker 1: You can't. And as we've said, the whole like the concept of fact checking has been dead for a very long time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, please, it's a masquerade for spin or just advocacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I never said that. You can't prove it, Uh proves it. In fact, she did say that. Well, she just said it one time.
Speaker 1: It's not a position, it's the position the DSA, which she's a member of. Well, she doesn't support everything in the DSA. God, we've got some mass surveillance stuff. We got some AI stuff. We got a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 7: So stay armstrong and getty. She access to the computers, to the LPR cameras to find information and track her boyfriend's ex wife.
Speaker 6: Investigators say Elizabeth Snowman access to the department's flock camera system dozens of times for personal use. Flock cameras automatically scan every license plate that passes, logging the vehicle, the time, and the location into a searchable database that police can use to track vehicles.
Speaker 1: One of the more interesting things that's happened in my life is that the government, the man, the state, started tracking everywhere you'd and keeping records of it, and nobody discussed this or voted on it, or ever talks about it. It's interesting didn't exist decades ago when I was young. There's no way anybody had the slightest idea where I drove my car. Now everybody knows where I go all the time and keeps track of it, and we never discussed this. So that was your takeaway.
Speaker 4: My takeaway was that the woman who illegally accessed the information, her last name is Snowman.
Speaker 1: How weird is that?
Speaker 4: I came across earlier today a politician in Ohio. His last name is porn pr and I saw that you gotta change your name. Your name is is John Porn.
Speaker 1: No matter what your name is, politician, school teacher, whatever you do for a living, who goes through the life with the last name Porn, Why would you want to put up with that every day of your life? Checking into a hotel, getting a reservation at a restaurant, eating a girl and what's your name? Table for four porn? Your last name's Porno and port every day your whole life. Why would you put up with that? Meanwhile, back to the icy coal defenses of Miss Snowman, who.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, so she accessed it dozens of times for personal use. This the government will carefully protect your privacy stuff.
Speaker 1: Let's finish the report and then I have comments.
Speaker 6: Block Safety says it now has about one hundred and twenty thousand cameras installed across the US. Critics call it a mass surveillance system, sparking protests over privacy concerns. Cameras in Houston have been vandalized, covered in spray paint, and Wenona, Minnesota, all eight of the city's cameras were stolen. Flock CEO saying the company is now under a coordinated attack, but insists America can have both safety and privacy.
Speaker 1: Wow, that'll put a statement.
Speaker 4: I'm putting aside how obnoxiously definitive that statement is. And it is obnoxious.
Speaker 1: Flock.
Speaker 4: Whoever your spokes whole is fire them and get a better one. That is the question, safety versus privacy. It's always been the question. My town where I live is just instituting this, and they're making it very very clear, and I kind of sort of know some of the people involved that, Look, we are just going to use this for missing persons. For people who commit serious crimes we want to get them, and people whose politics we don't like. Oh lord, the dystopian fantasies of Jack Armstrong and I believe they are one hundred percent sincere or.
Speaker 1: Hot chicks that we saw at the grocery store and wonder where they live. But here you got some dim wit jealous of her boyfriend's ex named Snowman, who access is it dozens of times for personal use? Now? Was that a cop shop particularly ill disciplined and badly run so that she could or is it just the millionth example of if the government gets a power, it will abuse a power.
Speaker 4: And trust me, I want scumbags and criminals and predators taken from the street, prosecuted and put in cages for the rest of their natural lives. Soft on crime, I ain't but the idea that the government has access to everywhere you go. But don't worry, we'll just use it for legitimate purposes. I mean, come on, you don't have to be George Orwell to see the problem.
Speaker 1: Well as you heard, you've got to make the decision. Do you want to security your freedom? Make up your mind. You can't sell your soul's desire for freedom. You can't have both, right. We gave that one away pretty easy. I mean, oh boy, see this is so important, Michael, and I was about to undermine it with another stupid joke. What do you think I like the funny stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean, even if you had charcoal briquette eyes, you could see the problem with this.
Speaker 1: You checking it. You're getting your reservation at the restaurant porn. Your last name's porn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like you know, like porn. Yeah, and hard hardcore I mean snuff. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh je No, so stop it. I'm for that one. Yeah wow, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: You'd have to pronounce it snowman, right, snowman, just like snowman. It's pronounced snowman. Yeah, you'd have to pronounce it that way.
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday.
Speaker 4: Even if you've got a carrot for a nose, you'd know the stinks.
Speaker 1: I could go on.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, you'd have to twigs for arms to fall for that. I mean, come on, Oh, I'm ashamed of myself. Speaking of the uses and misuses of technology, here's a headline for you. Meta's AI model hacked an outside company, adding to concern over rogue bots. Tell how how did you react to this? I'll tell you how I reacted to it. I'm thinking Mark Zuckerberg said, oh man, all the other AI systems are so clever.
Speaker 1: They're hacking into other companies. So we got to put out a headline that ours is just as good and we're trying super hard to rein it in. But it's super crazy powerful. It is almost it is almost a knock on you to say, yeah, ours hasn't escaped and hacked into any private companies that they couldn't Yeah, our.
Speaker 4: And ours couldn't hack its way out of a wet paper bag. Actually over here at Meta.
Speaker 1: They couldn't have people saying that, right, Uh, I have no idea? Or is it the same as happened with Anthropic where it was in the news and Mark Zuckerberg thought, oh my god, is ours doing that? And they looked into it and thought found out yet did oh crap? Honestly, that's more likely. But that's an introduction to just a great piece of running. I came across from Sam Scheckner and Robert McMillan. They published it in the Journal about AI models going rogue and how they do it In these so called loss of control episodes, where an AI agent takes on a host of nefarious roles, as they say, ripped straight from a sci fi or spy novel, and the template of each incident is pretty similar. They point out, a bot's place in the simulation is given a hacking challenge. But the problem is they think, you know, what I really need to do is go out into the real world.
Speaker 4: Then I could really win this challenge, and they somehow quote unquote get on the internet. But here's the part I really liked. In some cases the model is exhibited. Several of these facets. The impersonator, an anthropic model, created sock puppet accounts. I gotta admit I really like the term sock puppet.
Speaker 1: Do you not? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That hit its identity and impersonated real people to try to convince a human to approve what it was doing. During a safety test at a UK government regulator. At one point, the AI figured out it should wait a few minutes before posting from its sock puppet account because that would be more believable. Are you kidding me? Is anybody else thinking? Whoa whoa whoa whoa Wow? It also sent phishing emails in an effort to trick people into clicking on malicious links. That's the impersonator. How about this saboteur. More than once, the AIS have tried to pull off what is known as a supply chain attack. They try to break into a server by sneaking malware into software the model thinks the server will use, sometimes many pieces of software or the collaborator. One of the AI agents being tested by the UK government realized that another AI agent being tested by the regulator had piggybacked on its access to Gethub, a social network or software developer share code.
Speaker 1: It decided to behind a text file, proposing a shared etiquette so both could continue with their hacks and work with each other. It worked for a time. The one later locked the other out, just.
Speaker 4: Like a human Wow, it's like the Red Green Alliance I'm always talking about. They said, hey, lo, why don't we We're both trying to do the same thing. Let's work together with their hacks until one of them gained supremacy and slit the other one's throat, in effect, just.
Speaker 1: To no honor among thieves AI style, right right, There's more.
Speaker 4: Sometimes in these breakouts, it assumes the role of the bully, blackmailing and blackmailing and bullying developers don't want to do what they wanted to. In February, an AI agent wrote a derogatory post about a software developer who refused to accept a code suggested by the bot, decided on that course of action and did it itself. Then you got the burglar bots had proven very good at finding logging credentials, which sometimes inadvertently people leave open on the Internet. An interesting aspect of the credential stealing is that it's unclear whether the ais learned the credentials in their training when they absorbed vast swaths of real world information, or whether they're just really good at unearthing those from the online world when they need them and the people who building systems don't know.
Speaker 1: So I pay for the premium I think on Chat, GPT and Claude. So if I went to cancel one of those, is there a chance Claude ever says to me, Hey, hey, before you cancel, you know, you've told me a lot of really private stuff, and it'd be pretty awful if that somehow ended up on Twitter and open feed or whatever. So anyway, you might want to think that over before you cancel the premium membership. I don't know if the.
Speaker 4: Advanced chatbots do this sort of thing in the same way that the really advanced AI does. But that's not an implausible suggestion. That's not crazy talk. That's ay gosh, I'm not sure. Right, that's in the gray zone, right right, right, One more of the identities that chat these AI systems, not the chatbu's the AI systems adopt to break free in a moment after our word from our friends at blue Collar Dollar, they're about people like you, hard working savers, practical folks. You've accumulated a little bit of wealth and now you want to be super smart with it. At blue Collar Dollar, we think you're gonna like them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blue Collar Dollar. They understand people like you, and they're building a place where hardworking people like you can share values in financial dreams with advisors who talk with you, never at you. They understand your life, your situation, where you're coming from, and if you've saved five hundred thousand dollars or more, we invite you to call Blue Collar Dollar for a no cost consultation, no obligation. If you don't like what you're hear, no harm done. You're done. Here's how you get in touch.
Speaker 4: Just grab your mobile phone, dial pound two fifty and when you're prompted, say the keywords blue Collar Dollar. Once again, just dial pound two fifty say blue Collar Dollar.
Speaker 1: Advisory services offered through Talent LLC, a SEC registered investment advisor. Marketing is conducted by its affiliated company, blue Collar Dollar LLC. Registration as an investment advisor does not imply a certain level of skill or training. For more important disclose For more important disclosers, visit blue collar Dollar dot com. I like that name, Yeah, yeah, I do to It rhymes for one thing.
Speaker 4: So finally, the AI systems that do these breakout events sometimes they're the escape artist. In many of these recent cases, the models were given access to the Internet, a surprising lapse from the testers. But in the Hugging Face account hack Open AIS model its hacked its way out of a sandbox, an environment with no direct access to the Internet without opening AI even noticing. Now, our tech genius listeners have explained to us, Yeah, the sandbox, it's a software sandbox, there's no and one of our.
Speaker 1: Stag do a hardware sandbox. That's what I don't get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, an air gap, as they say, can the thing build its own Bluetooth circuitry and start it up and like connect across the room or want?
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's a software sandbox. Do better put it in the middle of the room and have a guy with a gun watch it. Well, it doesn't. It doesn't work, is the thing?
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm a non computer non genius and that much is self evidence. So yeah, maybe again put it in the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Room, right, not plugged into anything, but all those different identities and the one where it said, hey, dude, you're trying to hack your way out, so are we?
Speaker 4: What do you say? Then stabs him in the back at the end, I mean very human, including the worst of humanity. Yikes, run for your lives.
Speaker 1: Did Anthony Fauci stab America in the back? He h? That was a transition, was really a low It was really yes, as a matter of fact. But yeah, he was held in contempt today. What does that mean? Could he go to jails? Some different legal opinions on that he could actually could happen. Probably won't be good. I hold him in contempt, so it makes sense to me. They have his cell phone now too, so we're gonna get more information about what he was thinking at the time. That and other stories on the way stay here.
Speaker 8: I went to I Hop today to get a short stack and my pun opening my container here, I'm looking and it looks like it was just two pancakes in here, which kind of hit me confused. But the real problem was because they're so thin. This one's practically see through. There's nothing buttermilk about this. Like I bit into it and it tasted like bacon soda. This is a short stack.
Speaker 1: I pay eight.
Speaker 8: Dollars for three worse than out of the box tasting pancakes.
Speaker 1: There's a guy i'mhappy with his pancakes from ihop? Is that the others to that? Yeah, I just know that you go to I Hop on a regular basis. Well that's some that's some thin gruel there. And he ordered them to go apparently. Yeah, we've done that a few times. Not as good. No, No, by the time you get home.
Speaker 4: No, I'll I'll tell you what Ishi pizza.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what happened to I Hop. Though we were there the other day the return of the multi flavored syrup. So back in the day, there were a bunch of different flavors of syrups. Then the pandemic wiped out all the different flavors and they went down to just maple because they what sense, doctor Fauci. They only had the one flavor there because I guess they thought it was too dangerous or something, and it never came back, and it's now back. You can get the blueberry, you can get the strawberry or whatever the hell.
Speaker 4: I almost never ever eat pancakes because I'm already too fat, but I have been a berry syrup guy since I.
Speaker 1: Was a little kid. Wow, maple, love the Perry. I love the maple too. I'm going to be in Canada next week and I can't wait to eat some pancakes with Canadian maple syrup on it. That's what I'm dreaming of. I'm a big tent stomach. Can we mention this news station we're going on? Or is this still a secret? Do we know no clue? I don't know. We probably, I don't know. I won't. I won't give any details. But I'm just excited that this particular radio station, the studios are located at a gun range. I just think that's I like that. I like that as branding in a part of America. We absolutely on, and yeah, people will like us there, I hope if you're listening via podcast and want to badgery your local station to put us on, go ahead. So I got all excited as watching a legal expert on News Nation this morning. His take was that this is not just a symbolic vote, the Senate committee censoring censuring Anthony Fauci for taking the fifth all those times last week, and that it could carry a to twelve months in jail on one hundred thousand dollars fine, I guess, worting to hold him in contempt the two yeah, yeah, exactly, in contempt, not centuring in contempt, both meaningless things. Most of the time. Either one of those happened to you, You'll be perfectly fine most of the time. But the conflict, I guess legally in the Supreme Court might end up taking a look at this is which is more powerful, the President's pardon of you or your need to get up there and give information about something that you weren't being accused of a crime. So why you aren't you telling this anything? And that I guess that's intention. And then also that he sat down and blasted Rand Paul and some others and Republicans and then shut up. Well, you're supposed to do one or the other. You either talk or you shut up, but you don't get to, like say your piece and then shut up, according to this legal expert. I know we've talked about this before over the years, and I know other legal experts have said, you.
Speaker 4: Can claim the fifth at any point. I remember that king that specifically two lawyers in a room and ask him what day of the week it is, and they will argue for six weeks and charge you for it.
Speaker 1: But it'd be interesting if the Supreme Court had to more specifically nail this down for us all. And now that president's pardon everybody going out the door in an incredibly abusive way, probably would be a good idea to nail down what that means. Right, that's an excellent point.
Speaker 4: We yeah, and you know, more questions about Fauci specifically, what about post the period of the pardon perjury?
Speaker 1: Is he at risk for that?
Speaker 4: Because that's essentially the excuse he gave for given the fifth was, look, they're gonna take my words today and twist them and accuse me of perjury, So I ain't saying nothing you were talking about what of state charges? Right, you were talking about his civil liability.
Speaker 1: If somebody said, hey, you know you killed my grandma by doing gain a function, I'm suing you for ten million dollars. We got a bunch of texts from people that mean they're accurate that said the Fifth Amendment does not protect you from civil liability. No, absolutely, it doesn't. No, just government prosecution. Yeah, so it wouldn't make any differents, right, right. That's if I were a Fauci Number one, I'm evil, all right. Number two, I would be clammed up too, because I know he is in perhaps the world's biggest world of hurt and human history for what he and the Wulan Lab did. Really, you wouldn't have told the truth to try to save your reputation and rebuild it.
Speaker 4: Speaking of which, guy went to prison, had to give up his cell phone his experience.
Speaker 1: We'll fascinate you, Armstrong and Getty