Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty. Armstrong and Getty, I know he Armstrong and Yetty. So we've got a former al kaieda guy in charge. Now, what does he have planned for the new Syria. I'm assuming it's some taliban asque brutal fundamentalists to dystopia.
Speaker 3: There must be legal framework that protects and ensures the rights of all, not a system that serves only one sect.
Speaker 4: I asked God Almighty that this be a conquest free of revenge, but a conquest entirely of mercy and love.
Speaker 2: Conquest of mercy and love. I think that's how Taylor ended the aerostour.
Speaker 3: Wait that.
Speaker 1: The new leader of Siria's is swifty.
Speaker 2: How many terror groups is that guy in?
Speaker 1: That will be so interesting to watch develop. Is it going to become a multi sectarian blood bath Islamist nightmare for the next seventy five years?
Speaker 2: Or this?
Speaker 1: Does this guy mean what he says? You know, I want to get back into that, or I could do this later.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get into that later. The idea of what should happen next in Syria, but I wanted to get to this. This is I'm going to take you on a multi point journey here. Start over here, we're gonna end be over there briefly, but then over there is gonna lead us over there, and we're gonna end up over there.
Speaker 2: You'll enjoy it, trust me. So I love this.
Speaker 1: Laura Powell, who's an attorney, tweeted this the other day. You can't from the you can't make this up, this stuff up file. A misinformation expert at Stanford one, Jeff Hancock, build the State of Minnesota six hundred dollars an hour to prepare an expert declaration on the dangers of AI generated content. Six hundred dollars an hour the dangers of AI generated content. He swore, under penalty of perjury, that everything staateent in the declaration was true and correct, but after it was discovered that the declaration indeed contained fabricated sources, he was forced to admit that he had relied on AI to write the declaration. Six hundred dollars an hour to talk about the dangers of AI generated content, and he shows up with a screen written by AI that's almost you know what, it's almost so funny it's worth him doing that. But as she points out, and I agree completely, if there is a moniker a title that leads you to immediately conclude that the person's a fraud, it's either fact checker or misinformation expert. Somebody calls himself a misinformation expert. I know they're there to sell me something, to offer some sort of dishonest snow job. Speaking of AI, I found this amusing. Beckett Adams was writing in the National Review about how for normal, healthy people they go through stages of grief, and his premises for the people stupid enough to have trusted a midwin career bureaucrats on and scrupulous as Joe Biden, there's a sixth stage just before acceptance, delusion, and he gets into the really.
Speaker 2: Odd theories of why.
Speaker 1: That Biden could have served for one thing, and how people are shocked that he hunted that he I'm sorry that he pardoned Hunter, even though he was completely consistent with his entire career. He's been dishonest, a hack, a backslapper, you know, with no real principles, and that was utterly, utterly predictable. But here's the part that kind of tie that I thought was so funny having to do with Ai. And he goes into the fact that so much of the media, and we played you these clips, was just just crowing about the fact that Joe Biden said he would not pardon Hunter and that showed him to be such an incredibly honorable man, a paragon of justice and an American decency and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And then he turned around and he was lying the whole time. But so enter the delusion.
Speaker 1: CBS's view co host and supposed political insighter and commentator Anna Navarro attempted to defend the pardon last week by arguing that many presidents, including America's twenty eighth commander in chief, have issued such edicts. Woodrow Wilson pardoned his brother in law, Hunter debuts, she remarked on social media, but tell me again, how Joe Biden is setting precedent. We actually got an adamant email from a listener about this, mentioning that Woodrow Wilson pardoned his brother in law. Hunter debts, Well, if you've never heard of this incident, it's because it never happened. There is no Hunter debuts, Wilson never pardoned his brother in law.
Speaker 2: It's pure fabrication.
Speaker 1: In a fevered scramble to exonerate Biden for his objectively slazy dealings, Navarro had asked chat GPT for exculpatory historical examples of similar presidential pardons, and the AI tool then hallucinated a non existent event, which it does, and that's It's such a head scratcher of a phenomenon too.
Speaker 4: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: It just invents stuff anyway, and Navarro uncritically shared the results on social media because she wanted so badly for Biden to be at the very least in line with historical president but she didn't like look it up or anything.
Speaker 2: To get any sort of verification.
Speaker 1: And then then she she later blamed uh, chat GPT, Hey, Twitter sleuths, thanks for taking the time to provide context.
Speaker 2: Avide context.
Speaker 1: You claim something utterly fanciful to defend the indefensible.
Speaker 2: But the great part of this is and.
Speaker 1: I'm quoting who, and I say this is beck At Adams. The funny thing isn't that a robot hallucinated a presidential pardon from and with a name like Hunter debts. But none of this sounded out of place. To a woman who's paid handsomely to explain the news in US politics to television audiences. One can't help but wonder whether even the names huge ass or Amanda hugging kiss would have set off alarms in Navarro's head. Oh, that's beautiful, And then then he points out huge ass.
Speaker 2: A classic.
Speaker 1: Points out that Esquire political columnist Charles Pierce the absolute dimmest burnout in the commentary business. Here I did something arguably more embarrassing when he wrote an entire article promoting a similar pardon fantasy. The article has since been completely retracted from Esquire.
Speaker 2: The one thousand.
Speaker 1: Plus words story originally titled a president shouldn't pardon his son? Hello, anybody remember Neil Bush? Claimed that and we got an email on this too, claimed that former President George H. W. Bush pardoned his son over the savings and loan scandal. Article sub had read, nobody defines Poppy Bush's presidents by the fact that presidency by the fact that he pardoned his progeny the moral shut the f up about Hunter Biden, Please, except hw never pardoned his son Neil. So immediately after a number of readers pointed out Esquire, he didn't. Esquire article went through significant changes in revisions, including to the headline, which was changed to Hunter Biden isn't the first presidential son caught up in controversy? Anybody remember Neil Bush. But eventually Esquire attracted the piece altogether because there was no longer any point to the article even with the edits and revisions, they put up a note this column has been removed due to an error anyway, So that all leads us through various tales of AI dishonesty intersecting with politics to the politics endpoint I wanted to get to. And I know dissecting the election is so last month, but I thought this was absolutely extraordinary about lefty voters. So who did this study? Well, there it is. Hello, I'm sorry, I got a computer glitch. No, I don't want to sign up. They did a big poll slash study of voters explaining what happened with the election or giving their perception their explanation of what happened with the election, and the most common, of course, now the website is locked up, the most common explanation from Harris voters for why she lost was misogyny, sexism. That was number one, not the economy or the economy under Trump, not inflation, not the border, although those things did burble up in the word cloud thing they had. But the number one explanation, again was that it was sexism misogyny that people would not vote for Harris. And if you as a party come from that election having come to that conclusion, you don't have a chance the next go around. I mean, you have no ability to perceive what went wrong with your game, which is really the only thing you can control. And I just find that absolutely extraordinary. And I agree with Jack when he said, I think America would love to elect a woman president just so we wouldn't have to hear about it anymore. And like virtually every conservative in America, hey, if she was smart and tough, had great policies, loved America, believed in her robust defense, you know, try to reduce the size of the government, reduce the debt.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Hell, I don't care if she's a woman or non binary or a lesbian or whatever else.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 1: But that's the number one explanation of why our side lost. Wow, is that delusional? Speaking of that sort of thing? Brad Penny acquitted in New York. Thank goodness, some great commentary on that case and what it means and what it doesn't mean. Plus activists calling for violence in the wake of that case. Just unbelievable. And of course how little attention that's getting.
Speaker 2: A lot to squeeze in. Hope you can stay with us. Heh y, how you doing? Thanks for being here.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of picking up an A and G sweatshirt or hat or something for a loved one for Christmas? Probably want to order it today Armstrong and Getty dot com. Yeah, premium sweatshirts flying off the shelves. Ran this clip yesterday, where'd go the Oh, it's under the the Penny Daniel Penny acquittal stuff, give us forty six. This is the head of New York's Black Lives Matter, After or just during the trial, he was talking on the street corner, we need something black visionies. That's right.
Speaker 2: People want to jump up and choke us. Hey, kill us for being loud.
Speaker 3: How about we do the same when they attempt to oppress us.
Speaker 2: I'm tired tie it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He went on to say, Daniel Penny, you're not safe on the streets in New York.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hunt you down.
Speaker 1: Essentially, and I got no coverage threatening violence against a man. People in general because they didn't like the verdict ought to be a giant story in America. It's ignored by the utterly dishonest to mainstream media because the idea that you know, people of color can be racist is so unpopular. See if or just it's unspeakable to the media. See if this strikes you as a little bit racist, This is honorary Kleinsman, race, hustler, fraud, merchant. Ebram X Kendy on leashing your screen the screed the other day.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 3: White people worldwide have really reckoned with how much their own personal identity is shaped by constructions of whiteness, and how much that construction of whiteness prevents uh, white people from connecting to humanity in other words, uh, recognizing that when you when you recognize that you are part and parcel of humanity, in other words, you're not over humanity, right. Uh. It allows you to.
Speaker 4: Really be able to connect to people who don't look like you, who have kinky hair, who have dark skin, uh, and to see yourself in them.
Speaker 3: And it's whiteness that prevents that. Right, And when and when you're not able to see yourself, uh in other human beings. That creates all sorts of problems, but not just societal.
Speaker 2: Problems and personal problems.
Speaker 3: Uh that that I think hopefully this, this, this film and this work will will liberate those. So I think it's this liberat it's liberating all the way around, right it. You know, I think it will liberate you know, really all of us, because you know, we've all been told a lie about ourselves and other people.
Speaker 2: Well, what a delusional crime.
Speaker 1: Liberating you from your inability to pay your bills, I know, because you've gotten rich. And I congratulate John cooking up a scam that's so effective with soft headed, guilt.
Speaker 2: Ridden white people.
Speaker 1: But what a load of Do you need a constructor do you need a permit to construct your whiteness? Because if you're constructing your whiteness every day without a permit, you're probably gonna get a fine. Just absolutely cuckoo nuts. The idea that white people can't connect themselves to the rest of humanity because their hair looks different.
Speaker 2: Have you ever spoken to any.
Speaker 1: White people ebra I mean and lecturing them and taking twenty five thousand dollars an hour for one of your racist screens doesn't doesn't count as talking to people. But I thought this was so interesting.
Speaker 2: There was a big who this poll. It was a big pole echelon insights blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: More white progressives think that racism is built into our society than black or Hispanic Americans, and white progressives are much less likely to agree to the America is the greatest country in the world than black or Hispanic Americans. This over educated, like the healthcare shooter lunatic dude with this view that the great white hope would save the darker people even though the darker people. For instance, racism is built into our society. White progressives seventy seven percent say that's correct, with blacks as sixty one percent.
Speaker 2: That's still too many and that's a.
Speaker 1: Shame, But I mean their number is dwarfed by white progressives. Hispanics is like thirty eight percent, and white conservatives is like twenty four percent. I believe racism is built in our society. America is the greatest country in the world. Ninety percent of white conservatives believe that, seventy six percent of Hispanics believe it. Fifty nine percent of blacks believe it. White progressives thirty percent, by far the lowest number. Most people can make it if they work hard. You ask a black person that forty percent believe it. That's way too low, way too low.
Speaker 2: They have been.
Speaker 1: Absolutely brainwashed into the cult of dependence, and I think it's a damn shame. About fifty nine percent of Hispanic people believe most people can make it if they work hard. White conservatives eighty four percent believe it, White progressives twenty three percent, twenty three percent government should increase border security and enforcement. About or about fifty percent of Hispanics and blacks believe that white progressives it's about sixteen percent.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: What a weird little cult white progressivism is. People need to be studied at the university level, well, except the universities are completely captured by them.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of emails we might drop in during the rest of the show today, including this one. We were talking yesterday about how difficult it is, apparently to predict revolutions like the one that just happened Syria, revolution, coup, overthrow, whatever you want to call it, and Sean reminded us of a famous economics saying he's paraphrasing it. I've predicted twelve of the last three revolutions. It usually applies to recessions or whatever. Bull markets, I've predicted twelve of the last three recessions. Meaning people predict stuff all the time. That's the problem. I'm sure there were predictions that Asad was about to fall out there, but they were mixed in with a bunch of predictions of the opposite, or something halfway in between or whatever. It's just everybody's guessing all the time. But you think they would see I don't know, sweeping across the landscape and Toyota pickup trucks and notice it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Totally different topic. Thought this was so good.
Speaker 1: Mike Lee, who is the Senator from Utah and is one of my favorite people in government, don't agree with them one hundred percent of the time. But the list of people I agree with one hundred percent of the time is very very short. In fact, I'm not sure there's anybody I change my mind, so I don't agree with myself one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent at the time. Anyway, Mike Lee unleashed this the other day.
Speaker 1: It's a Twitter threat it's adopted from something he wrote, adapted rather from something he wrote that I thought was just terrific and so interesting and.
Speaker 2: A little annoying, troubling and raging. But he begins.
Speaker 1: Of all the deceptive sales techniques the US government is used on the American people, one of them, the Social Security Act, gets far too little attention. Buckle up, because this is a wild ride. In nineteen thirty five, the American people were sold a bill of goods. They were told, pay into this system and it'll be your money for retirement. And he has some of the actual verbiage of these Social Security Act. Sounds great, right, But here's where it gets juicy in a really ugly way. Two years later, when the Supreme Court was considering the constitutionality of the Social Security Act, the government did a complete one point eighty The government, through Assistant Attorney General Robert Jackson, this is under FDR. Are you in essence? Oh no, no, no, this isn't your money at all. This is a tax and we can do whatever we want with it. Classic bait and switch. And let's not forget the ruling in Hellverring v. Davis, where the Supreme Court upheld the Social Security Act by embracing the government's argument slash admission just skipped ahead that what people pay into Social Security is tax revenue available to be used as Congress may direct, and not at all money belonging to those who paid it. So, to summarize, the proponents of the Social Security Act told American workers that what they paid in the system would remain their money, not the governments, to get Congress to pass it, and then told the courts the exact opposite when defending the Act's.
Speaker 2: Use of money.
Speaker 1: So, now let's talk about what happens to your money once it's in the government's hands. Wright, senatorly spoiler alert, it's not managed like your or four one K and I think a lot of you know this, but it's worth repeating, indoor, filling in some of the details, end or bringing people along.
Speaker 2: We had no idea this.
Speaker 1: First of all, the money that goes its taxed out of your hands into Social Security does not sit in a nice individual account with your name on it. No, it goes into a huge account called the Social Security Trust Fund. But here's the kicker. The government routinely raids this fund. Yes you heard that right, They take your money and use it for whatever the current Congress deems necessary, including stuff that is completely one hundred percent not related to Social Security or benefits for old people or whatever. There's talking Congress about saving Social Security. I've introduced and co sponsored a number of measures over the years that would fix it, but most in Congress show little desire to fix it and are instead constantly looking for ways to borrow from it quote unquote, with no plan to put it back. And the returns, forget about compound to interest or stock market gains. Your investment in Social Security can give you a lower return than inflation. If you had put the same amount into literally anything else, a mutual fund, real estate, even a savings account, you'd be better off by the time you reach retirement age, even if.
Speaker 2: The government kept some of it. Do the math with Social Security.
Speaker 1: You're looking at a return that's pathetic compared to market market averages. It's not even an investment, it's a tax. And let's talk about how this system is set up to fail. The democraphic shift, more retirees, fewer workers. It's almost fair to compare it to a Ponzi scheme that's running out of new investors and every dollar you pay into Social Security only to see it gobbled up by the government itself is a dollar you cannot invest in your own future. It's government dependency at its worst. Remember this isn't just about retirement, it's about independence, about controlling your own destiny. With social Security, you control nothing. The government promises you security but gives you dependency. It promises ownership, but it gives you a tax receipt. And don't get me started on the management. The Social Security administration is a bureaucratic biemuth, not exactly known for its efficiency or innovation. If you think your money is safe there, you're in for a rude awakening. The mismanagement, the waste, the deception, it's all on display. And I'm going to pause now and depart from Michaele's text to point out for the millionth time the utter incompetence, bias, and stupidity of the mainstream media. This is a story so massive and so important.
Speaker 2: To all of us.
Speaker 1: It affects all of us directly financially. You'd think you would hear about this all the time, and not just from quote unquote conservative commentators.
Speaker 2: And I honestly don't know.
Speaker 1: What's conservative or not conservative about this discussion. Unless you just want everything controlled by the government, you're that sort of progressive.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So Mike Lee, right, So what's the solution. We need real, genuine reform within the Social Security administ system. Americans should be able to invest in their own future and not be shackled by the worst parts of this outdated, mismanaged system again, which was cooked up going on one hundred years ago. It's time we acknowledge the truth. Social Security as it now exists is not a retirement plan. It's a tax plan with retirement benefits as an afterthought. We were sold to dream but received a nightmare. It's time for a wake up call. We need real reform. It's time for Americans to know the true history of Social Security Act. The more people learn the truth, the more they'll start demanding answers, options, and real reform from Congress.
Speaker 2: Please help spread the word.
Speaker 1: The history of the Social Security Act, which sadly must include the deceptive manner in which it was sold to the American people, is yet another reason why America's century long era of progressive government must be brought to a close. Please follow if you'd like to read more posts.
Speaker 2: Like this one.
Speaker 1: I retweeted it, of course. But what's interesting about this is human beings. I think the vast majority of us are fundamentally conservative, not in a political way, but and this is super, super frustrating to me when you look at whether Social Security, which is indefensible as a system, I mean, it's just dumb, or the tax code, which we've talked about many, many times. If you were to propose it as it is, not only would you be rejected, you would be hooted out of the country for proposing something so ludicrous and wasteful and complex.
Speaker 2: I mean, seriously, people would laugh at you.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't even bother rejecting your idea to implement what we have right now because it's so clearly idiotic. And yet, and this gets back to my point about people being fundamentally in a way conservative. If you suggest changing these things, reforming them, it's practically effortless to get people to reject that idea because they don't know what they want, but they want what they know. They're so afraid to mess with anything or experiment. Maybe that's a scary word, I don't know, to innovate, to just take a look, are we doing this the right way that you just can't get anywhere with it politically speak. And most politicians have accepted this long ago. If you you know, fed them truth serum or just got them one on one and said, hey, all of this is off the record, how's Social Security looking or what do you think of it as a system, they would most of them say, oh, it's a nightmare, total nightmare.
Speaker 2: But you just can't.
Speaker 1: Get the voters to a place of understanding adequate to then explaining why you've got to change it and in what way it's a real failing of democracy or something.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about this even as I'm talking. I mean, especially when you look at the size of the entitlements, the share of the federal budget that is the entitlement programs, and how they're obviously screaming toward a cliff and the system is indefensible at its birth, it was utterly dishonest the moment it was.
Speaker 2: It's like Obamacare.
Speaker 1: If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. It's discouraging that we can't get any momentum behind fixing this stuff. And I really like Mike Lee. Maybe he's a bit of a tilter at windmills. But these are windmills that are going to ruin the country, so I appreciate his awe his efforts anyway.
Speaker 2: But yeah, with compound interest.
Speaker 1: If you just bought a CD, remember those, not ali like a music CD, a certificate of deposit like automatically renewed at some very modest nineteen nineties level interest rate or something like that, you would have many, multiple, many multiples of your Social Security benefits. Anyway, It's frustrating. Elections have consequences. I guess vote for people who are willing to be honest about this stuff. Ah, this is apropos nothing but gets again to the topic of government action in action. This is el capon El capon from Portland, which is a hell of a funny screen name. A capon is like a neutered chicken, right, it's a gelding.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know that.
Speaker 1: I think it's to make them like fatter and yummier to eat. I don't know why cutting off their nards does that, but it does. Ask a chicken farmer, why you're you asking me? Got this note? I recently attempted to help my ninety year old wheelchair bound mother in law to get her attempting to help her get her real ID, which will be required to board US airplanes after May the twenty seventh of twenty twenty five. This was a nine to eleven thing, right, and it's got delayed year after year after year after year, to the point of absurdity. Nine to eleven will have been twenty four years prior to the actual implementation of this if it actually happens anyway, Getting back to L. K. Pond's note, it's trying to get his nine year old wheelchair bound mother in law her real ID. We provided her birth certificate, current California ID, her last marriage certificate, and several utility bills to prove her address. She was born in the USA. Unfortunately, although she never committed a crime, has never been a member of any subversive group, she was denied a real ID. Why well, her first marriage as a teenager this is seventy plus years ago, was an elopement and we were unable to provide a valid marriage certificate from that. What would that be nineteen forties marriage? Even though we all had the aforementioned proof of her identity and citizenship. When I asked the Santa Monica DMV agent if it would be easier to get a real IDEA if I wheeled her up through the southern border.
Speaker 2: The woman just glared at me.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, though what I asked about is likely true, as it turns out, US citizenship is not required for a real ID. In other words, illegal aliens who have no American certified proof of identity can get one. WTF What exactly is the purpose of the real ID and the idea that a ninety plus year old American citizen can't get one because of some paperwork problem with a marriage that took place when Truman was striding the halls of the White House. It's just incredibly frustrating. But it reminds me of the Social Security discussion and the bullet train, the bullspit train in California and other things. What is as he signs off? What exactly is the purpose of the real ID? To that, I would answer, go ask two thousand and one, Go ask the year twenty oh two, Go ask Dick Cheney. But it got started and we decided we needed it, and no government program ever gets ended. So your poor nine year old granny is gonna what I don't know, I have to take amtrack. Oh faye, eh, sorry to bring you down. I have to laugh to keep from crying. We'll finish strong next day.
Speaker 2: With Katie Michael. Have you heard about Scrim the Dog? I have not. Do you know Scrim the Dog? Scrim? You know?
Speaker 1: I find this story charming in a way, just because it's huge in New Orleans and nobody else knows about it or is talking about it really, And I'm you know, I miss your big box America makes me insane. You go to every town in America. Every town looks the same now. It didn't used to be that way. Every town had its own department store and convenience stores and restaurants and holes in the wall and the rest of it. Now it's just this ugly corporate mess. So I don't suggest you shoot a healthcare executive over it. Maybe just to get a canoe and enjoy vacation in the woods. But anyway, this is so uniquely American. This is a seventeen pound mutt, a funky looking dog too, not like an ugly dog contest winner, but funky looking thing. A couple adopts it from a shelter. Two hours later it escapes jeez, and so they put up posters, help us find our dog, Scream the dog. The Thing's been captured and escaped many times since, dozens of failed captures, hundreds of sightings, thousands of dollars in rescue efforts, a widely broadcast detainment, and then a more recent escape out of a second story window. Every Neworlean Indian has an opinion about Scrim. It's become a craze. This dog.
Speaker 2: Wait, hang on back he jumped out of a second story window. Yes, yes, I see in the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this funky looking dog who is admittedly kind of in a comeete way, very photogenic. Now, every half of New Orleans is like, hell bent, it's become their great cause. Oh my god, there is flying out of the window and smacking in the lawn, then runs away.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Half of New Orleans is like, we've got to do whatever it takes to find Scrim. There's there's these women primarily who are donating like thousands of dollars in all of their free time to try to rescue Scrim. And then the rest of New Orleans is like, there's so many f and straight dogs on the street.
Speaker 2: What are you people doing?
Speaker 1: Kill the thing or ignor it, or let it run away, just forget it.
Speaker 2: Don't kill Scram.
Speaker 1: He's cute.
Speaker 2: I see a picture of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think anybody's actively trying to kill the thing, But there are other women who are saying, instead of spending so many resources on this one dog, we should probably be funding the public animals shelters.
Speaker 2: If we care about dogs this much. Well, now we've got to find Scrim.
Speaker 1: Help Scrim, save Scrim.
Speaker 2: Oh, people are stray. Look for the barcessities, a simple bare necessities like final thoughts to and anther show.
Speaker 1: I mean the bairncessities on the Mother Nature's recipes, like final thoughts from our hosts Jack and Joe. Here's a woman who spent about ten thousand dollars from her own pocket and other fundraisers on rescue efforts.
Speaker 2: And gear for one dog. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the cruise left to wrap things up for the day. There he is our technical director, Michaelangelo. Michael, what's your final thought?
Speaker 2: You know, Jack really does make his life hard.
Speaker 1: He was telling me that he has two full pies and a full cheesecake at home.
Speaker 2: Just sitting there. I'm thinking that is torture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, well I would know what to do with that. It started, Katie Green are esteemedn't use woman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 2: I'm going to nose dive into this Scrim thing. I'm seeing scrim t shirts, scraw bugs. It's a crazy.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: That gall who spent ten thousand dollars on rescuing Scrim, educated herself in, tranquilized her dark, shooting and trained and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Says I'm a Cajun, so I'm a good shot.
Speaker 1: Evidently, one of our volunteers shot out the windshield of a rescue van, so maybe they're not such a great shot. But now the story of Scrim will be following it for you. Armstrung and Gedddy wrapping up another grueling for our workday. Go to armstrong geddy dot com. Pick up sweatshirt, order it for Christmas. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and gette.
Speaker 1: They're way better at words, Oh my words.
Speaker 2: It is time for us to do what we have been doing in that time as every day pre cool matter of fact. But it's also a bob. It's a bobcat is the thing. It's thank you.
Speaker 4: All and it's always everybody else.
Speaker 2: I love you all that high note. Thanks all very much, Armstrong and Getty