Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So September is a good month to invest. What stocks should people be looking at? What stocks are you looking at to investing in September? I'm gonna go through the usual.
Speaker 4: So if you are just beginning vo on vt ouvertr Van Guard Products, which is the biggest asset management company on Earth. You have Safety there, Apple, Microsoft.
Speaker 2: But I am looking at Google.
Speaker 4: I want to buy more in Eli Lilly because of the weight loss epidemic.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at Novo.
Speaker 4: It was one of my favorites in twenty twenty, but I've been time on stock Club. Like Novo, it is one of the greatest, like farmer companies to look at right now, Eli, Lilly and Merk as well in that space. So also when the economy gets tight and all the fringe sectors are not doing as well, tech and farmer are usually the ones to go too. So if I had to like make a portfolio from scratch, I would probably do Tesla as my dark horse. For an accelerator, I would do Novo, Eli, Lilly, Apple, Microsoft, Johnson and Johnson and probably Cost. In the recession for safety, trading has considerable risks. Please consult your advisor. If you're capable of raising someone's assets in the management four to seven billion, Please put yes and chat. I would put yes or me, so actman, I need you on the line. Who else, Temper Kathy Novgrats, We're gonna run this thing up for Diddy too.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for that Diddy when we turn this one million to four million.
Speaker 2: I need to be on the video shot I was talking about now.
Speaker 3: So he's like yo, He's like, yo, did we did we make money on the investment yet? I said, Yo, we ain't get it yet. We ain't get the money.
Speaker 2: Yet, Like, I get you. What's the logging? Like, let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Listen, we can do like a portion, long term portion, option, portion, futures.
Speaker 2: Media, the realistic boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I might have my joint saying tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go. Yeah, I can't wait. Let's go.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So can I ask all the question real quick?
Speaker 4: Time back to invest us, Who is your favorite interview? And then like what was the biggest thing that you're going to implement from what you learned from them?
Speaker 2: I'm mad it's been.
Speaker 5: A week already. Invest that's about so fast it felt weird this weekend. I'll be honest with.
Speaker 3: Its invest Fast my favorite interview. Once again, I didn't get to see a lot of interviews, so I really can't make an informed judgment on that.
Speaker 2: Out of the ones she did shout out to Ish.
Speaker 3: We had you know, I had a conversation with Ish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the end of the year.
Speaker 3: I didn't think his commentary was fear commentary. But we spoke about it. We worked it out.
Speaker 2: But I what okay, damn and she got checked.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, all shout.
Speaker 2: You can't get a pull up too if we're gonna talk, all uh y l green shut out. No not that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they all what happened.
Speaker 3: To pull up challenge?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, go ahead, my bad. So you guys are much taller in person.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm working out ladies and gentlemen because you never.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh my god, like person.
Speaker 5: Everybody said, like, I didn't think you guys like you guys are You guys are always sitting, so I didn't think you guys this.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny. Yeah, I'm clear prepared. You see the six five guy with me. But how was the dinner? Let's go to a lighter. It was great, din, it was a great shout. The whole celebration was going to hurt the vibe. It was amazing. After you got him out the corner.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, A birthday Joe people man, let's just scallop some peace.
Speaker 2: Corey pancakes. That's a fact.
Speaker 5: Shout out the ish Man, good dude, but destroy the curry Go patties once again.
Speaker 3: I think rich Paul was a standout. I think Rich Paul was definitely he gave a standout for Ernest.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most Ready.
Speaker 5: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 2: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring.
Speaker 5: To save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Performance. I thought Diddy was extremely insightful and vulnerable in his conversations. For sure, I thought Robert Smith did a great job of navigating the conversation because Steve Harvey he pivoted Will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: You know, Steve Harvey was a different type of interviewer then let's say we would have been. But he was the same. Like it wasn't like he was like thrown off by jokes or like he was like you know, still the same person. So he was laser focused on what he wanted to say. He was asked questions that I know for a fact he wasn't prepared for, Like it was just and he answered the questions like it wasn't like he had all of the questions pre and so yeah, I think, yeah, those are some of the people that stand out to me. But like I said, Rich Paul definitely was a person that I think that you know, I really enjoyed his conversation a lot, Like even when he was talking about he he was calling teams to not draft his client, like, Yo, don't draft him, Like he pushed his client back in the draft because he felt that the Bucks was a better team for his client at the twenty six pick as opposed to other teams at the twentieth pick, where he would have made more money if he would have got drafted higher. But he was like, it's not it's not a good situation for you to be in. So he's actually calling teams like, YO, don't draft them. Police, let's push him back, like you know, like this stuff like it's a lot of insight, a lot of insight from Rich, you know, going out to you know, and saying, like him, how he trains his clients. They go out to dinner, He make sure that they pay the tip. He made sure they talk to the waitress, you know, polite like everything. Like you know, he never wants to, you know, force a culture of entitlement amongst his clients. You know, he was dropping a lot of information. So yeah, Rich, Rich definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's always interesting. Man.
Speaker 5: We've had conversations with a lot of these people that were on stage. Rich definitely stands out. You know, you have conversations in private and you're like, I wonder if they'll talk as candidly like that in public, and to see him go on stage and talk as candidly as he does, and I was like, this is this is a moment? Did he of course? Humble another one? Humble one crazy another one. It was just like another one of those things that We've had plenty of conversations, and Humble is one of the funniest guys that you ever going to meet, for one of the most passionate about our community and our culture and about what we need to do going forward. And so the him speak candidly and have his client on stage with them. I don't think people like really understood. Yeah, like Loronzo is understand about him in the team shout out to Tony that was dope. And then Erika, you know, I called I actually Dave Share. I said, I need her number. I need to talk to her personally to tell her, and she we had a nice little interaction. She was like, you know, at the first year, I was telling my board game and it was I was just happy to be there. So imagine year three that I'm on the stage and you're calling me saying this. You know, it's just you never know, man, You just never know the impact that you're going to have on people. And that's what we do it for. It's just like, yo, let's let's just give as much information as possible. Let's try to add as much value as possible. You never know who's going to reach. And so to see her go from the marketplace to the stage was incredible the work she's doing. But what she was saying too about real estate and buying communities, it was like hung a little bit because you know, we were looking at like let's get this property, let's get this property, we can get this community.
Speaker 2: To do more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that was the Synapsters from now it was like we could do more, Like we're doing a lot, but we could still do more, and we could still put people in position to do more. Right, we can't do everything, but we could put more people in position to do more, build our portfolio out even further, and help as many people as possible while we do it.
Speaker 2: So that was those three for sure.
Speaker 5: And then I definitely you know, I heard I got phone calls about the stage b once panels, so I'm interested in watching those.
Speaker 2: I know the playback is about to be up, yeah, or it is up.
Speaker 5: So I'm definitely looking forward to watching all those panels because I'm telling you, phone cloths were coming in as we're on stage. This panel went crazy. It's a madhouse over here, Like we can't leave the stage. People are waiting for us at the bottom of the stage. So I'm looking forward to to watching that.
Speaker 2: That's part of it.
Speaker 5: Like when you're putting this together, I think people forget. Yes, y'all see me and Shoddy running around crazy. Yes, it takes a lot to put this on. Yes, we still have to be on stage and perform, and no, we don't get to watch every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna take some time out and definitely catch all those panels because everybody added value. Everybody came with their A game and delivered, so I'm super super happy about that.