Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back another episode of two Teas in a Pod with myself and Delores. Good morning, Good morning, how are you. I'm good. You're all good for this weekend?
Speaker 3: Not really? I did my own So. I was supposed to go to a premiere last night in the city. So you don't live close to the city, but you're going to premieres too, But they have a lot of them here with the one Another Simple Favor look like a Q movie. But I didn't go, and then today I have another one Tucci in Italy that I'm not going to make either, So I did my own makeup and hair today.
Speaker 2: It's always a good idea when you get asked to go, and then when it comes you're like, I don't really want to go? Is that a situation or you have to do something else?
Speaker 3: No, I really want to I love of going and watching the premieres.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: But I have my procedure tomorrow, my from my heart.
Speaker 2: So wait, what are you doing to her?
Speaker 3: I'm getting a cardiac Ablazian tomorrow because I have a FIP.
Speaker 2: What the fuck you haven't told me that. You know, Eddie went through two years of that.
Speaker 3: I did not know that. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: He had ten procedures.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, well see the first one doesn't always work.
Speaker 2: Well, what kind are you getting? Because you know, there's there's the one where they freeze it, there's the one that they burn it, there's.
Speaker 3: It's an electro I'm going to an electrophysiologist. Yes, yes, I think he'll be burning it, like when they find out where the electrical thing isn't working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: So what I want to say to everyone is that and Eddie. I'm sure you know from Eddie that when you feel that flutter in your chest, don't ignore that because that's a thing there's really don't let it go because you can have a stroke.
Speaker 2: That means are you on blood?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm on ten pills a day right now, and I've gained since i'd started. Since end of January, I gained twenty pounds. I got on the scale this morning. So I'm not in a good place today. But we're going to fucking talk. We're gonna talk.
Speaker 2: Well, if you need any information, Eddie will call you. He's talked. He was he was an extreme case. His was they think because he doesn't know his biological dad, they think that it was fitness induced. And me because when you pump like he's a cyclist, so he'll run, he'll ride a hundred miles on his road bike. And so he was being very consistent for years doing that and then doing high intensity workouts. They think, when you Doctor Oz actually told me this when he first got diagnosed. I reach out to him. He goes, when you pump that much blood to your heart sometimes it causes problems. So he had three different oblasions in the and then he had seven cardio versions. Did they do that to you yet? No, they never did that. So so they try to shock you back into rhythm. Trying to shock me back? Yeah, oh so are they? Are they? But there's two different things. So is a cardio version where they actually put the paddles on you and shock you and then it put jumpstart your heart back into sinus rhythm or and it would work for him for like a day and then he'd go.
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually going in. They're going into my heart. They're doing Ablazian and they're doing an ablasion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a cut ki Ki wrote, no, what's it called when they freeze it? Kai, I don't know the fruit frozen one. They did that when that one did not work at all, then they had to do two others. I remember being in the waiting room with everybody that's like eighty years old and the dog.
Speaker 3: They sentence for old people, but see a lot younger people. I'm not going to say what the whole theory is, a lot of young people are getting it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you need any help, if for some reason this doesn't work or whatever, talk to Eddie. He got hooked up with the top doctor that does presidents people for me. Ran, Yes, doctor Natali. He is amazing and he works out of Houston and he teaches at all the hospitals around really. Yeah, so he goes to I think it was San Diego scripts he did one there, and then he did the second one because it was right around the time of COVID, he had to do it in Texas. Yeah, but he's been fine ever since. But it still scares him. Like he will walk up the stairs and his heart rate would be two hundred beats a minute.
Speaker 3: And he's afraid, I know, And he's afraid it'll start again. So yeah, that's what's been going on here and it's not fun.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you went and got checked.
Speaker 3: Because I couldn't stand it anymore. I felt like, you know, heart was going to come up through my throat and it would like made me cough, like I felt like I had to cough.
Speaker 2: I've had that feeling before where you get like the letter and the new cough. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and like you're an apheb. So that's what's going on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad you took care of it, because he didn't take care of it, and he went into persistent aphib which is very hard to get out of.
Speaker 3: I will be posting tomorrow, not because I'm one of those that show I have something going on, or if I'm getting blood work. I don't like I hate attention. I don't even like talking about it. As you know, I still haven't even told you what I'm doing tomorrow. Yeah I didn't know, but I am going to post about it and I'm going to do an article about it so that people are aware not to ignore such a thing, because it's because people think, oh, that's only for old people. This is just maybe I had an energy drink or something. But more and more people need to be aware that it's young people too.
Speaker 2: It is and you, guys, if you have those feelings and you don't take care of it, there's a couple of things. You could have a stroke.
Speaker 3: You can have a stroke. That's why I'm on blood thinners. I'm on tropopaul all this stuff.
Speaker 2: And those medicines. Like Eddie hated the medication and I wanted off of.
Speaker 3: It and it hurts my stomach, and so I'm gonna blame that for my twenty pounds, even though the doctors say that's not why.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm gonna be thinking about you and checking in on you. Thank you. Okay, guys, So we are going to talk about the real houses of Atlanta. This is episode eight, the port they're still in and asked for days. Man, I mean, girls, what the hell? Girls, there's don Ashville and the bodies on that, like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean some of those outfits, I know, like only they could wear them, Like.
Speaker 2: Kelly's outfits were a little out there, I know, but they get away, they get away with it.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know what to say. And then like like Britt's ass is insanity.
Speaker 2: Well it's not real, right, I don't care.
Speaker 3: It looks good. I love it, and it could be. It could be people think I have ass implants. Paul always tells me, oh, you have ass implants. I don't have ass implants. I just gain my weight in my ass. But well I also had a fat transfer there. But that's a whole nother story. Beat me out.
Speaker 2: But all I could say is they're just like all over it and they look good. They look good.
Speaker 3: They could get away with these nonsense costumes that they wear. It looks really cute the other day in your cowboy outfit, of your little skirt in your stockings.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I wear the stockings now because I'm fifty plus and the knee sag. We had a conversation about that. We'll talk about that, Yeah, I will. I will write anything three times.
Speaker 3: Okay, then we're going to do that three times, sorry.
Speaker 2: Times, and then I'm like, no, it didn't work, okay. Uh port They're still in Nashville. It's day two of the trip, where facetimes Mike and tells him she needs to keep her guard up with Angela. After the peace brunch, Shamiah has a phone call with her daughter's doctor. Angela and Cynthia chat about last night. Angela says the other woman don't understand her loyalty to Drew, and Cynthia argues that Drew put herself in this situation with Portia. Now I think we're both going to agree that Drew did put herself in this situation. And like Cynthia says, baby Daddy's him.
Speaker 3: She bit different, and she does not. Baby Daddy's hit different. And I will die on that hill and I will say it all the time, but you know, Drew does not have any remorse because Drew's trying to survive, make a living. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Speaker 2: Do you think Drew kind of lives in denial a little bit?
Speaker 3: Like I know, that's what I'm saying. I find denial equal. You call it denial. I call it unapologetic.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it was it was not cool.
Speaker 3: She's kind of like blowing it off like it was nothing, and you know, that's it, that's it. But she she knew what she was doing when she did it. But again, you know, he's no Tommy Mottola. But I hope it worked out for her and hope she made it worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But you know, Angela, she gives zero fox too, because she said, if she had to do it all over again, I'd invite Drew because I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: How about this, Angela, did you not jump all over Shamiah in the beginning saying she was Porsia's puppet?
Speaker 2: This is you?
Speaker 3: And the way that Angela is is Withdrew is so above and beyond. It's almost like, do you like Drew that much? Or you do you dislike Porsche that much for saying that your husband.
Speaker 2: That's a good question because I think it's out there about him. I think she dislikes Porsche. I think that's what's going on. Like, I get standing up for your friend. I get it. I've done it. We all have done it. Who was the one that said to Porsche like about stealing the wife? Kelly? It was Kelly. Yes, So Kelly.
Speaker 3: Kelly started her first her first lunch. She made the intro into this world by saying.
Speaker 2: Why she meant wait, what did she say?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Why did she steal that man's husband?
Speaker 2: And then and then uh, Angela, she like doubled down on it, and she keeps pushing Porsche to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Well, that might have something to do with Porsche saying something about Charles at the Vault.
Speaker 2: But you would think of Angela's doing that, like wouldn't she have some sympathy for Portia and the fact that Drew is hanging out and filming with her baby daddy.
Speaker 3: No, you see, because because.
Speaker 2: She's she's moved on.
Speaker 3: She she got with Charles knowing the nature of the beast, and I'm sure she's had her shit and have been through it, but she like kind of moves on from it. It's almost like second nature for her to have that, like.
Speaker 2: You're a girl's girl and being and like going after Porture, like why you stold somebody's wife, you sTLD whatever.
Speaker 3: I then think, I think it's because of what she said about Charles at the Vault, and I think that there's more to it that we don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was Kelly that said it, but I feel like Angela's double down, double down on it. So then Drew arrives and now Chaville like, holy shit, she's actually there. I often wonder was this a situation where they're like, you know what it's at all cast events. She's going, let's make Angela the bad one. Yeah, it makes no sense in professional Drew says she was contemplating not coming, but she importantly Yeah, if you have doubt about it, don't go. But then again, it's also good TV. But she says her friends it was no TV. I think it was better TV. It could have been better TV. And I'll tell you why when we get there.
Speaker 3: Tell me.
Speaker 2: Angela tells Drew to speak with Porsia because Angela went to war for her last night.
Speaker 3: Angela goes to war for her every episode.
Speaker 2: I know, But am I missing something? I didn't know? Angela and Drew were so close and loyal to each other, are they?
Speaker 3: I don't know where this this? That's why I don't see it. That's why I think Angela has a heart on for Portia because she said something about Charles.
Speaker 2: She like she didn't care, but.
Speaker 3: She acted like she didn't care, but she was going to get her. See, Angela is too wise and she's no spring chicken. She's been around this world a couple times, and Angela knows exactly what she's doing when she does it.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's very casting, She's Angela casting.
Speaker 3: But where's she cast go?
Speaker 2: Where's she going?
Speaker 3: Now? Where's she going?
Speaker 2: Now that she.
Speaker 3: Stood and put all her and we've seen this before, put all her eggs in one basket one and now that one. I don't see that one going about for her at all?
Speaker 2: Zero. Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Now all the girls are kind of ganging up on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you not see it? Yeah? No, I see it. So I mean she ends up leaving. So the women are split up into two groups for activities today. One is bartending and that would be Kelly porch Sha Shamia. Uh. They're gonna learn some bar tricks at Coyote Ugly and takes shots kind of lady so ladylike. But it was one of my favorite movies of all time, is it? Yes? Back in the day. I mean now, I haven't watched it in years, but it inspired me to want to do one of two things. Either open up a gym or open up a coyote ugly bar. You're kidding? Yeah, So I ended up I mean last year.
Speaker 3: Have to watch the movie. I never really, you know, watched it.
Speaker 2: I was probably boring now, it was good back then, but who knows. But poor Sha, holy shit, when she was taking down that shot. That girl can suck the chrome off an exhaust pipe? Did you see that? I'm like, I don't even want my husband to see this. I don't even want to see a man like you're a man, your man like the time, I'm giant. Shamian did okay too, Yep, she did okay.
Speaker 3: Now we did learn a lot.
Speaker 2: We did learn a little bit more about Shemiah. She sort of she broke down in the van sprinter van. Yeah, I saw that, saying she did did a wealthy man and she was hit so hard she flew off of her red bottoms, which very sad. And then we also learned I don't know if this was talked about before, but Cynthia's mom was a victim of abuse and she told her so many people.
Speaker 3: Are Yeah, so many people don't talk about it. So when people when women are brave enough to talk about the abuse, that inspires someone else to talk about it and then maybe heal from it. So I my heart goes out to them for anything, and any woman who's ever been through something like that, there is help for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always tell my daughter, I'm like, if anything has ever happened to you, like you have to tell me. You have to get stuff that's happened to me when I was younger, but I never told my parents, right, like, you have to tell somebody, So yes, it's really important message.
Speaker 3: She'll safe enough pick the right person to tell.
Speaker 2: Yep. And and it's it's good.
Speaker 3: It's healing. You need to and you find strength from speaking about it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So we're back to Coyote Ugly bartending, and Porsia tells Kelly she's confused why Angela brought up inviting Drew last night when Porsia had already said she was cool with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm confused about that, Like I'm confused, are you?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, Porsia thought that Angela was setting up negative vibes for Drew's arrival. Samiah brings up that Angela said Kelly and Drew shaded her before the Peace brunch. We see that Angela actually said she heard Kelly was being shady towards her, and she's interested in Drew's response. So anyway, so production is so shady with putting what Angela actually said during the flashback. I think those shots are getting to Shemiah for sure. In all fairness, it's hard to remember everything accurate, accurately, it is. It really is nice. I mean you well, especially when you're film and you do a scene and then a month later, you know what you say brink gets brought up by the other person you said it too, and then it gets all like you know, the game of telephone, and.
Speaker 3: Then you're like, Gosha, did you say? I didn't say it, and they did to put a flashback of you saying it. Whenever something is said like you said it, I have to say if I did, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: That's always good to say that, because you know what, a lot of times I don't remember so much as said. And some of it is so petty that you're like, it's one you know in one ear and out the other that you don't remember what you said.
Speaker 3: Fucking bitch, it's so petty. And then they'll take that one little pearl and they'll save it in their little hat. And yeah, so when they want to take it out and stick it to you, yep, me is everything.
Speaker 2: Yep. So Group two is whiskey Tasting Angela, Britt Cynthia, and Drew sample whiskey. Angela says she might have messed up inviting Drew without Porsia's permission.
Speaker 3: Well, thank shit, think Angela, you put yourself in a hole. You shouldn't fucking let somebody else do it or.
Speaker 2: Not at all?
Speaker 3: Well, Brit she belongs there.
Speaker 2: Well, Britt is like Angela plays victim and it's.
Speaker 3: They want to listen. Somebody wanted Drew there so bad because they couldn't wait to tell Porsche that she's been filming with Dennis.
Speaker 4: Somebody, somebody, somebody wanted that to happen, and honestly, it fell flat. Like Porsia was mad, but she didn't react.
Speaker 2: I wish she did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why you get paid the big buses. Yeah, well we got there, but you got to react. I have a lot to say about that, Okay, jumping ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Britt throws it back to the Peace brunch and how she didn't feel supported by Angela and the other women.
Speaker 3: God, everybody supported her. They all walked out of the party. What do you want, blood, They all walked out of the party. Everybody supported you. So you showed up the next day you got nasty? What everybody they didn't say, They didn't put pictures of you up. They don't have to put up with you being.
Speaker 2: Mad, right, but I also think that Britt is the one that's playing victim, not Angela. Angela says, the Britt seems entitled. I think it would have went differently at that Peace brunch had Britt not brought up the fact that she lost her license, which is nearly impossible. Angela later three days later, to angel her license nothing wrong. By asking her to be more specific about that, well, she pulled her out.
Speaker 3: She don't.
Speaker 2: She called her out because she lied. She lied. She did not lose her license.
Speaker 3: I license.
Speaker 2: I would be shocked if she was even investigated that quickly within three days.
Speaker 3: To mention, how would they know was the people that sit on the board at the party because it didn't air yet.
Speaker 2: I know it didn't air well. She said there was stuff on social media, But I mean an insurance company, you know whatever, board of insurance process, it's a process, just like the board of real estate. It's a process. So I'm like, so, meanwhile, Cynthia says, Angela and Drew can't tell Brit how she should have walked into the brunch after what she went through. Brit gets imposial.
Speaker 3: Enough, Cynthia is a lady. If Cynthia says it I stand behind it.
Speaker 2: Well, Cynthia's a voice of reason, and even when drunk, she's still the voice of reason.
Speaker 3: How many drunks could still be the voice of reason? Not me tell you that, but no, not you camera, Oh way, no, but no because Cynthia. I understand where Cynthia was coming from. But I do think that brit came into that lunch hot and the piece brunch and everybody was really there. They really did support her. Angela just seems to rub everyone the wrong way. I like Angela. I think she's hot as hell. I think she's very smart, but I don't think the girls really like her.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I appreciate about Angela is she can apologize and move forward. The showhow it is about conflict and resolution. Oh, we missed the memo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Jersey missed the memo.
Speaker 2: And look what happens. And it happens in some of the shows. And if you're that housewife they cannot move on, you know, like in an apology and move on, then you're you're a problem for that show.
Speaker 3: If you hate someone and you're not happy until you're vindicated, and and you got to push things so hard because you want to be right. Sometimes life isn't fair. Sometimes you don't need to have to say the last word, and sometimes if you want your fucking job, shake hands and move on.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm one that moves on quickly, probably too quickly.
Speaker 3: No, but here's the thing that you can't come back from it. Should you not forgive someone, however, a small argument over who said what or what you think that person should have acted like in that moment. You know, again, tomorrow's not promised to anybody. You really need to move on, right, It's like, okay, like just move on or cut them out of your fucking life. But if you're on a show, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: You know. Tell me that the woman go back to the house for cocktails and a cowboy dinner. Porscha seems down when she appears, she's she seems down, like not down to go, but down like she seems sad. She's also not dressed in theme. Everybody else is kind of cowboying it up or cowgirling it up, and she is just not into an interconfessional. Porscha says. Before coming down, she got a call confirming that Dennis had been filming with Drew. Do you think that that actually came from production to stir the pot. What do you think who?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, because had somebody known, if somebody was going to tell.
Speaker 2: Her, they would have told her on her a long time ago. But also, do you think there would have been a camera on there.
Speaker 3: If it was somebody that's not on the show, right, like a friend or somebody that knows them. I mean, they would have been and say this just happened depending, like you know, like bad news travels fast. So I think I think that Drew and Dennis. Okay, I'm a conspiracy theorist. I'm just gonna throw it out there. I think Drew and Dennis kept it very very quiet about filming together. I don't think it got out. And then I think right before her dinner she was.
Speaker 2: Told by somebody go ahead and say it.
Speaker 3: The producers right let her in on it, and they expected her to go down with both barrel loaded.
Speaker 2: Instead she didn't.
Speaker 3: It went the opposite way.
Speaker 2: And she's just like, I'm fucking tired. I don't like that tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm not. But you know it's funny because that's typically not allowed.
Speaker 2: Well it's not. Porsia. Portia is a private wire an icon she is, she is it And at dinner then what like you said? The woman asks like, Porscha, what's wrong, and she's like, I'm tired and and Angela's not having it. Angela's like, nope, You're not tired, because I'm asa, sir of some shit right now, so you better be prepared here.
Speaker 3: So what I think is do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, So then Angela.
Speaker 3: Pulls out of her ass this question about Portia and the whole world wants to know out of nowhere. It made no sense for Angela to bring this up at this time. She wasn't bothering with Angela, I.
Speaker 2: Know at all.
Speaker 3: So now Angela is like, like, it didn't make sense, guys, and she he was like, we want to know why you never answered the question? Well, Kelly asked it, she got the answer she wanted. Where are you coming up with it? And why at this time? Because Porscha didn't react.
Speaker 2: The way she was supposed to with that news, I mean what it was just not the response I expected. I was really disappointed. I was just so disappointed. I'm like, here we go, Porscha's gonna go off. And I love when Porscha goes off, Oh, who doesn't. Who doesn't? So you know, Porsha, why do you think she didn't? Do you think that she's just so beat up or she's so stressed out that she's like, I can't handle this right now, and she's I hope that this argument happens. I think I need it.
Speaker 3: I think she loved this man so much. I think I think that he knocked the wind out of her and I think she'll be back, but we're not going to see that for a little bit. I think she's very hurt. Listen, Tamra, how many times have I said on this show, when you are really upset about something, where do you find the gumption to fight? Where do you find? I just feel like she's just totally beaten down and tired. Now, who's to say she's not going to take it out on Dennis Because she said it. She's like, my my problem. And I respect this about Portie because I like this. It's on him. He owes me the responsibility, not her. Him and I made a pact. He wasn't going to film with somebody else unless he wanted trouble. And then she's like, I didn't have that conversation with her. I had it with him, so now my problem is with him.
Speaker 2: So I respect that I do too. I do too. It's like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Not always the woman's fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but Drew, what is her friend? Was her friend? Like if my friend didn't know, that's bad. That didn't want No, don't do really bad and not to mention. Dennis told Drew when he met with her, like, you got to fix this. She doesn't want me to be around you, you know, and so.
Speaker 3: What that's not knows She's not fixable. That is not fixable. It's not it friends anymore. So now it's like they could be around each other. But Portia knows where she puts her. Now, you're not in the friend box her way down, friends.
Speaker 2: Out the door, out the door. So when Angela brings up Kelly asking why Porscha took that woman's husband back at the nowhere, Yeah, out of nowhere like Samia asked Porsia if she wants to answer the question, and Porsia says.
Speaker 3: Cynthia also asked, you want to Anthea?
Speaker 2: Did I think it was Cynthia that actually asked what isn't it? And no, Shami said something too. Oh she did too. So two girls are like, do you really want to answer that? And then Porsia answered, all right, she is, I want her to kiss my ass, you know what?
Speaker 3: They're both now Portia and Angela are getting into it, and Drew's just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Well, she's directing her anger at somebody else. I think, I don't know. I mean, there's two girls there that have said things.
Speaker 3: Angela took her on, Angela took her on. Angela's like, let's go, I want to fight.
Speaker 2: Do you possibly feel like Porsia just feels defeated right now? She does me do The questions and the drama are surrounded by two of her exes.
Speaker 3: She's not listen. She's not so upset about Drew. She didn't love Drew. She didn't have a baby with Drew. Drew's a friend, Drew's a fly by night friend. They didn't grow up together, did they?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think so. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not like really strong to the core friends that have been through the trenches together. They're just friends, right, They're just whatever, superficial friends. So I think Porscha's just like fuck it. You know, it's a write off. She showed me who she is. But Dennis, Yeah, that's not that long. Yeah, so it's kind of superficial. Dennis is like her baby daddy. So yeah, she's right, the problem should be with him. Nothing is surprising, Porscha what she's doing, So it's really hard to get that anger.
Speaker 2: See, you're gonna if you're gonna lean into that, like lean into it. You've already had a big reaction when you found out they possibly were, you know, working together and possibly filming together. And then when she finds out they did film together, there was nothing said other than kiss. Well. She didn't even say that to her, she said it too, Uh, Angela, nothing well.
Speaker 3: And that was on the heels of finding out that she just filmed with Dennis. So I have to be honest. I mean, I think I think that poor Shea was being stand up here. She was doing her part as far as making amends with True allowing her to be at the all cast event. She could have put her foot down and said, I don't fucking want her here. It's my fucking birthday. I'm not gonna let her in the house. Have her stay somewhere else. She did do the right thing by doing that. She did her job. She did her job. But now the only way she's going to redeem herself, and she knows how this goes, is she's going to have to have it out with Dennis. My thing, You're right, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to have it. I don't want to see that Dennis is not a housewife. I want to see her have it out with Drew.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see her have it out with her baby dad, her baby daddy, because I don't want parents fighting, because there's kids involved, and you guys should all get along and and the kids are always affected. If you want to take it out on somebody, take it out on Drew at this table right now, Porsche, wake up, let's go.
Speaker 2: Well, Drew's not having it, and she says Porscha's answer was nice, nasty, nice, and she's going, what do you what do you expect you want? Flowers? Would you have left? If you were Drew, I would have showed up.
Speaker 3: If I was same, you would have what doesn't make sense, doesn't make sense, maybe no reason. And Angela at this point, I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 2: Well, this whole low energy thing Porsia did at dinner is the exact opposite of what we want from housewives. Did you watch watch What Happens Live last night where Porscha confused Setton, She confused Setting and Shannon. You know, I'm not going to say anything watch.
Speaker 3: What Happens Live? Like I mean, I'm a podcaster now, so I yes, you are. Maybe I know all the I.
Speaker 2: Know all the people, all the shows. I know what's going on.
Speaker 3: But Portia, if you're going on watch your habits, I take take a couple hours to know about what you're going to be asked about. Watch a couple of shows. I know they have nothing to do with you, So maybe you're not interested, but watch a couple of things so that you know, out of respect to the franchise, you know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I've been kind of get mad at that sometimes. Well I know, it's funny because a couple of years ago, when when I came back to the show, producers said, geez, you just like really do your homework, like nobody can get to you because you really investigate, and like that's my podcasting. Uh you know what's what I do with the point. That's exactly right. It's like I want to really.
Speaker 3: Are so invested now it makes.
Speaker 2: It more fun to watch. Well, I have to tell you Delors, if you haven't watched, you should watch the Secret Lives of More Mormon Wives or Secret Life something like that on Hulu. I had some downtime. I watched like five episodes in a row. Holy shiit Secret Lives of Mormon Wives. It's kind of like it's in talt Lake City. It's on Hulu. It is so good. Like first episode. Now, I watched last season New seasons coming out. Somebody was arrested, somebody. I mean like it's I have it shows everything like all day tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'll.
Speaker 2: Give you my Hulu sign on signing or whatever it's which happened to be Cadence so until we could share it. I thank you for offering kids. It's eight episodes, so good. Seasons coming out. I started following some of the girls. Really, this Taylor girl is just a met for reality TV. Young divorce, Mormon, two kids, then got a boyfriend, drug problems, got knocked up by him twice.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean one husband up bring her. One husband has a porn addiction. I mean it is crazy crazy. Okay, so you got Girk.
Speaker 3: Why don't we freaking cast them for Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: I know, I think some of them are friends. Now. It is so good. So they have this like mom talk. I know, I know I'm late to the game in this, guys, but I have to watch so many reality shows that you know, housewife shows that I don't really watch any other and I got hooked on this one. So okay, enough of that. We'll be back to uh Atlanta here. Back of the house, Drew tells Samia and Angela that she won't be subjecting herself to more insult and attacks. Meanwhile, Porsia explains the phone call she got at dinner with Cynthia. I love this little scene with Cynthia and uh Poora together. It was so cute, so cute. Porsia is more upset with.
Speaker 3: Is an angel She is angel.
Speaker 2: I love her so much.
Speaker 3: Oh she's just beautiful. She's a sunlight, ray of sunlight.
Speaker 2: And I love that even like drinking, she still gets it all right. Like I always say, like, I'll have a drinking problem. I have a drunk problem. So I'm gonna I'm gonna ask all when I'm drunk, you know, to drinks. I'm good. Anything other than that, I just can't handle my liquor.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: So I'm really being, you know, careful about not having more than one. Well, you gotta be with your you know. At the same time, I'm right now you're swimming with the sharks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're in the crosshairs. You're having a season we cannot wait to watch. You need to be on your game. But like here, we can use you for an example, Tamor, you're going through so much, You're worried, sick about Teddy. Things have been an emotional roller coaster for you. You miss her, you love her. You're not ripping people's heads off this season, right, Well, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me, I'll tell you off. I'll tell you off.
Speaker 3: I said, okay, but but you've had your moments. But for the most part, you are not the camera that we're used to seeing this year.
Speaker 2: Can I see the hardest season I've ever had in my life? To film fifteen years? Hardest season ever?
Speaker 3: Which is saying a lot, because there's some really hard ones.
Speaker 2: So so put.
Speaker 3: Yourself in portious shoes right now, do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, that's why that's why I asked earlier. I'm like is she really going through it? Is it? Because I could I can tell you right now personally, like you know when you're really going through something outside of the show, like it's just it's hard, it's hard.
Speaker 3: Right, So is that a reflection of really what she's going through? I love that man. I would have done anything for him. You know when somebody said when a woman, when I've heard a woman. That's the second time on reality TV it really hit me in my gut. The first was Arianna and when she said to Tom, I would have if you told me I would have done anything for you, I would have followed you. I got chills. I would have done anything. And she was at her in the fetal position, and she had breasy hair, and she was like finally cracking and crying to him.
Speaker 2: Far Ah.
Speaker 3: She broke my heart. And you know what, I got the same from Porsche when she said I loved him. I loved him.
Speaker 2: Okay, so give her, let's give her some grace.
Speaker 3: I'm giving Porsche some grace.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're giving her break.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, we can't always, you know, be cold like me and fight through anything like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what, you know what she could do? You know what Porscha could do. She could start filming with Ralph. Do you think she'd do that? See? See how you like that, Drew? She doesn't have it in her Well, girls, Porsche, I'll tell you this. I did a commercial with Porsche years ago. She is a girl's girl. She is fixing my shirt and making sure my boobs are popping out and you know, tightening my bell.
Speaker 3: Well, and you have to remember she was I watched last year's reunion. She was the go to for Drew when when he came out and he was talking shit to her, and when Ralph was talking shitter he came out, and you know, she went right back in that room. She called, She called Porsche, you know. So yeah, but listen, hey, it happens. You can't always expect people to be the friend that you are to them.
Speaker 2: Well you'll be disappointed every day of your life. But what I did love when it comes to friendship is the heart to heart between Porsche and Cynthia. They've been through so much together on the show being you know, they've both been on it for so long. I mean, I remember way back, do you remember the very beginning, Porschia was kating like a ballplayer or something professional ballplayer. Remember way back then he was married, actually married to him. So I think the cutest part was when Porsche and he takes off. She was breaking it down ashes and then she's like, Okay, I'm gonna pull my wig and I'm like, oh my god, I got only thing we betterf would pulled that. They both of them would have pulled that wig off. It'd be so funny. I mean that's what makes them top tier housewives. Like, you know, we're breaking down. We're breaking down, Like I said, the they did taking the makeup off, the hair extensions.
Speaker 3: Porsia we wands because when Tamra and Porscha come back to themselves in trouble, right, no one's gonna save you.
Speaker 2: Well. I am team Porsche on this one hundred percent. So then it ends where the women minus Angela and Drew get in the pool and party until two am. This was funny. I mean, these guys were dancing, the booties were out there, turn it, they were they were making it rain, they were doing all the things. And they were also talking a little ship back there. So you talk a little ship, they talk a little ship. So Angela says Porsia was ineborated and her truth fell out. Angela heard them talking about her dress and about child Carl's. Angela heard Porscha say I should f Charles. Angela recorded them and then went down to the pool. But evidently the recording was short and not you couldn't make anything out in it. So it was Kelly in her confessional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but Britt like, I didn't know that they were going to come clean or anybody was. But I don't think rad to offer that up. I don't think she did.
Speaker 2: I don't think she did. In professional Porscha says, it's creepy that Angela record them what they were saying, you.
Speaker 3: Know, creepy when you you know it's creepy. You're talking about the fucking girl.
Speaker 2: And she can't hear you from her room.
Speaker 3: What do you expect her to do? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I I know, I know. I mean they were talking about anything. You know what I would have done fifteen years in I would have recorded so I could have given it to production because there was no cameras out there. She did record it, just put your no film it. Oh you mean to do a good job for them? Sideways, start filming down there and hope you can catch something that you can give to production and then they can put it on the show. There you go the producer.
Speaker 3: Well she heard enough and she got enough.
Speaker 2: Well she was lucky that some of the girls came clean. And it doesn't show that she's a liar, because sometimes the girls will stick up for each other and go, hey, hey, her word against that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are all they could have ball but they didn't, So fair enough, there should I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Speaker 2: So in confessional, brit says Shemiah told them Charles had a child outside his marriage and that he is always out with different women.
Speaker 3: Angela made it very clear when she started this show. I married a ballplayer. I know when I married and it hasn't been easy, okay, but.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be a Housewives show if you didn't bring up something that was in the press. Happens all the time. There was that Wendy Williams situation that's out there, and I think that you know, this isn't new news to Angela. She knows this. That's I don't know it about this stepping out with different women. We don't know that.
Speaker 3: And again Angela's like, bring it. It'd be hard pressed to tell me something I don't know. See, I love that she's a woman. She stands, she stands on that. She's like, You're not gonna come at me with something I don't know. I am a grown ass woman. I've handled my life, I've handled my marriage, and I can handle it.
Speaker 2: So bring it, bring it now. This is where things get messy, Kelly. I know, Kelly says. Porsche said Angela, better stop before I f your husband. Yeah, well, Angela heard her say that. I know, but it was hard.
Speaker 3: It was confirmed one second, doesn't I to be confirmed? Angela heard it. Why didn't Angela then go outside and throw the pool furniture on top of her head like I would have did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, there was no canvas, so we don't know exactly what happened after that, but she was ready to go. Angela's confessional, she says that Portia has a history. She will fuck your husband. So she just planted herself in for a season. The next season, whatever next season. We should be good.
Speaker 3: Was that the last episode?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no. They still have quite a few more. But in the morning, Angela and Drew leave the house. She did Angela did go outside last night, but we don't know.
Speaker 3: But did she go outside like Angela went outside to the parking side.
Speaker 2: She confronted them. It was shown a little bit, but I but she went out but pajamas.
Speaker 3: Who was filming that She didn't put her sneakers on and her sweatsuit and go out there like she was ready to go.
Speaker 2: No, no boxing gloves were had. But I would imagine she was pretty pissed off.
Speaker 3: But she was pissed. You could tell that was very organic. Listen, you want me to tell you what was the best part of the show. The next morning after all that happened, and Angela is sitting there and Kelly comes out all cute, and she goes, Kelly, I don't want to be fake her Joel last night, Hi, good morning, and I'm not gonna be fake. But now she put herself on an island. She did because for this one reason, she was too much Withdrew. Like I didn't see that. I didn't see any reciprocation here.
Speaker 2: Well, why did what happen?
Speaker 3: I didn't Drew go outside with her? Why didn't she call her buddy that she put her set herself on fire for and say you hear the shit outside. Wake up, let's go, Like, where is the camaraderie.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see if Drew defends Angela moving forward.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I want to see it, Drew, put on your put on your box and gloves, because this girl has put herself.
Speaker 2: On an island fighting for you, and now you have to make it.
Speaker 3: Up to her. Show us really what you got, That's what I say.
Speaker 2: Well, in the car she calls Shamia and Britt puppets to Portia.
Speaker 3: So and you know what, Angela, You're a puppet too, Drew and a fool to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we have to the extent that she did.
Speaker 3: I understand sticking up for her friends, but like, you know, really going so hard for her. Like I said, it's so much that you have to question is it because she hates Porscha or because she likes Drew.
Speaker 2: We're going to find out. So there's a few fan thoughts. So Hunter underscore. Hargrave said Angela is the MVP of the season. She's so fun to watch. I agree with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty beautiful woman. I still want to know how old she is.
Speaker 2: Sarah p Shipley says, I admire Porsche for going after dentist instead of true. I do too agree though. I mean, it's it's good to say, like, you know what, I put this blame on, you know, my ex. But also she already.
Speaker 3: Had that conversation with Drew with them, I don't know, but Drew whatever.
Speaker 2: I just think that it's just shitty of her to do that. So Slayer seventy one says, love the scene between Portion and Cynthia. That was We talked about that too.
Speaker 3: Agreed, We all agree. I am agreeing with everyone today.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, yep, Millie pops in another great episode. Angela is carrying the episode. I mean, I think there's a lot searing it, but she she's definitely putting the work in for sure.
Speaker 3: Christy, it's risky, listen, Angela is taken a risk by doing this.
Speaker 2: She you know, you could get in trouble for doing your job around here. Yeah, Christy Ferrick said, loved it. I wish Porsia would have called out Drew at dinner. I just you know, she didn't have to get into a full blown fight.
Speaker 3: But there should have been more of a reaction. I don't disagree with you on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even if she didn't like Scream and Yellow, would have been like what you did?
Speaker 3: Have been like, why don't you tell me how how filming's been going? Yeah, Dennis, why don't we talk about that. Let's not talk about.
Speaker 2: Whether or not you should be here. Why don't we talk about filming with Dennis?
Speaker 3: Was it good? Where'd you go?
Speaker 2: Was it worth it?
Speaker 3: Would you do? Did you get your record label? Yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is he? Did you get your gold record? Did you sell a million songs? Was it worth?
Speaker 3: That's so I would have did it.
Speaker 2: I would have took a conversation.
Speaker 3: You don't have to flip the table, you don't have to break the glasses and do everything. I'd just be like, Angela, just be quiet right now because we're not here to talk about that. I'm not answering you. I'm talking to Drew. Can I have a I'd be like, can I have a conversation? I'm thinking I'm in the fucking scene right now. I'm like, can I have a conversation with Drew without you speaking for her? If you don't mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well it was a good I mean, Atlanta is not disappointing. The season has been great. I do miss Kenya.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't wait for Fajian, which fucking great. Yeah she does, she does, And I have to make believe in my head Phaedria's not coming because I want her.
Speaker 3: There are so bad, like I can't take it anymore. So I have to put it out of my head.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight more sleep days and she will be back on her screen.
Speaker 3: It's really a long time.
Speaker 2: It's so long. Episode twelve, Our girl Phaeder comes back. Aja Harry, hurry, Phaeda run run need you I know, I mean it is for all day. It is good. I'm not. I mean it's good as doing really well.
Speaker 3: It's a hybrid. You know, we have some of the old girls, so listen, it's good.
Speaker 2: And I think.
Speaker 3: Angela, I mean I might have been a little hard on her today, not really, but I just want to say she's doing it.
Speaker 2: She's taken most of the risk.
Speaker 3: Angela's taken all the risk.
Speaker 2: They're all doing great, honestly, they really.
Speaker 3: And you have to say, like they're going through a lot in their personal life. Kelly's got to walk around with a bodyguard because their ex is out of his fucking mind. You know, they're carrying the weight. Uh you know you have.
Speaker 2: We have some good, good personal story.
Speaker 3: We have good personal story. We have conflict, we've had resolution, we have wonderful outfits with nipples and asses.
Speaker 2: Hanging out asses for days on.
Speaker 3: This I mean, and you know, you got to think about it. They haven't really gone anywhere. It's not like you know, they're just they're making it happen.
Speaker 2: I really felt like I needed a boob job in a BBL after I watched this episode. I just like I wanted to keep rewinding them by the pool to just see more and having so much fun.
Speaker 3: A lot of shine going on, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of a lot of clapping going on there.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of clapping and just a lot of everything being thrown And I love I love their confidence.
Speaker 2: Guys, this is how you do a housewife show. Yes, this is how you do it, Bravo. Fight you make up, you fight, you make up, you make it rain, you do all the things.
Speaker 3: Suck uh you know shop classes.
Speaker 2: Oh oh. I was like, oh I got a little scared there for a minute. Okay, all right, guys, Well that's it for today. Thank you for tuning in. Thank you.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 2: Next week or the rest of this week, I will be off and you will be uh podcasting with Teddy a few times. Very excited. I'm so excited to see my Teddy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I got a little time on so good beautiful.
Speaker 2: She looks great. So I will see you next week on the podst see you next week. Bye. Hi,