Speaker 1: It's the best Bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Best Bits everybody, Thanks for joining Part two.
Speaker 4: We are catching up on the Bobby Bone Show here. If you like to listen to something a little extra, check out Part one.
Speaker 3: In part three this weekend with Scooba, Steve and I, we talked about our vacations in part one.
Speaker 4: And his new show.
Speaker 3: Also in part one and then part three, we answer listener questions as always, So if you don't want to listen to that and you're just here to catch up on the show, then we're going to get into it. But I will preface this by saying something that involves me is in one of the top few spots, So know that I did not do that on purpose, because that was a claim that was made that just so happens to be one of the big engagements after I was accused of hiding something. Wo Caitlin Butt stop by the studio as her first time in and we got to hear her perform Ain't Got a Dada Be Dead to Me? Such a good song, and you can watch that performance on our YouTube page.
Speaker 4: While you're there, subscribe.
Speaker 3: But if you want to check out the interview, that's what's happening right here. She talks all about meeting her husband in a recording studio and it was kind of love at first sight, if you will, and how this song the aink Gotta Die song that Bobby's obsessed with and started playing just blew up.
Speaker 5: Overnight number seven. There we go on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 6: Now, Kaitlyn.
Speaker 7: But Caitln, it is great to meet you. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I can tell I like.
Speaker 7: Well, I love your song. First off, I think it's so good. I think it's so different. I think it's so catchy. I don't even know how I heard it the first time, but I just started playing it. Oh yeah, you made the video. Thought was super nice too.
Speaker 8: In the back of the van, yeah, or bus van, very much so Van.
Speaker 7: I was watching an Instagram or a TikTok video you did where you're like, I'm at the venue and it kind of kills the vibe and I'm right beside the people that are lined up. I thought that was very human of you to show that side of a touring artist.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it's kind of. I've been doing this for so long, and there's some certain you want to establish some kind of mystique sometimes and it's ruined quite a bit sometimes and that's okay, But that's real life and that's where I'm at. And hopefully someday I'll look back at that video and for my bus or something.
Speaker 7: So I just want to know about you in general, Like where'd.
Speaker 6: You grow up?
Speaker 8: I grew up in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Speaker 7: Like in Tulsa, like the city, Tulsa City. My wife's from near Tulsa, I really yeah, Like.
Speaker 8: For Gibson, No, it's Tulsa straight up.
Speaker 7: And so who are famous country artists from near Tulsa? Like, did you guys have any hometown Hero Garth, yeah, rib still.
Speaker 8: Water, Riba. Carrie was one from Chakota.
Speaker 7: I've been to the pizza shop where she used to work. Yeah, yeah, they still have one of the big pizza they're like, Carrie used this.
Speaker 8: That's kind of fun, that's awesome. Yeah, I mean there's like Toby Keith from Norman. There's so many okies.
Speaker 7: Vince Gill, did you grow up loving country music?
Speaker 8: I did. I grew up doing musical theater myself, but there's always something like intertwined with country music. I was doing numbers like Letter Rip by the Chicks or Goodbye Earl or Johnny Cash's Get Rhythm. I was doing like tap dances to those things. I grew up doing all that kind of thing. But country music always was weaved into what I did and what I loved. I think because they have musical theater and country music have so much in common. Bear with me. There's like humor and storytelling and theatrics and things like that and both things. And that's kind of what's made me My wife.
Speaker 7: When we first started dating, made me watch Oklahoma, which I had never seen Oklahoma before, and I thought I held up pretty well except for the whole dream sequence. I feel like that's a little long than that. But I feel like, you know a lot of those songs from Oklahoma, like that's country theater. Yeah, totally, you know that. I didn't know that, Oh What a Beautiful Morning. I didn't know that was from my musical. Yeah, that was from like a soap ad or something until I watched that. Until I finally saw Oklahoma. What did you watch? Like, have you ever done Oklahoma? The production?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: But I based my entire last I'm off of Oklahoma the Musical.
Speaker 7: Really, yeah, I did, How so what do you mean you based it off of?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 8: I wanted to. I rewatched it with my husband. He had never seen musicals growing up and being in musical theater my whole life. I was like, we have It was in twenty twenty two, so I was like, we have so much time have we don't even know how much time we have. We have so much time. So and I have the remote. So I turned on Oklahoma and I was just seeing I had a couple of songs that had common themes with the movie, and I was like, do I have anything else that goes with this? And so I just started writing to it. And I don't know if it was like the bleach I was inhaling from the groceries I was bleaching. But I was like, I want to recreate Oklahoma the Musical and see what those songs would sound like today and the country music and in today's world. And so I started doing that and finished it.
Speaker 7: And the album's Roadrunner and the song is actually from that album. Yeah, And so when you write the song, you don't have I almost have to sing it to get it right. You ain't gotta that we did? When you write that, did it feel so like off what is generally listened to and consumed that it just might work? Or was it just we're gonna make this because it's fun and just play it in the album.
Speaker 8: I think the same with the latter. I had that phrase in my head because I write some murder songs. I like to they are terrible people in my life that I like to plot their murders occasionally within a country song. But my mom's always taught me to be the bigger person and just walk away from those people. And I'm like, Okay, they're not they don't have to die. They can just be dead to me. And so I just love that sentiment that my mom kind of taught me. And I brought this song to Natalie Hemby and I had that phrase and we just actually finished another song she and I and I had to leave right afterwards, and I was like, I really want to write this next one with you, but I have to go. And I started playing you ain't got a dad to be dead me, and then she goes, you ain't got me sings me deep, and I was like, Ah, why are you saying this, I have to leave. But in a couple of weeks we finished it. But it was it just was one of those organic songs that just kind of flew out of me. And I don't think I've ever really thought about commerce full like success when it comes to making it. It just what feels good to me?
Speaker 7: Are you feeling commercial success from it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: Is it weird?
Speaker 8: It's so it's weird, but it's awesome to have like fiddle and a song that really I feel like represents me with humor and fiddle and just kind of this Oklahoma rootsy vibe to it and really traditional country. I really feel proud that this is the one that's taking off.
Speaker 7: What went viral?
Speaker 6: Was it a video that you did?
Speaker 9: Was?
Speaker 7: It wasn't because I saw you doing it at the Opry, But I think that was a product of like, what was the first video that went viral of this song?
Speaker 8: So Averyanna started making a couple of videos because she she and I are in the Opry next Stage class of twenty twenty five together.
Speaker 7: Is she blonde singing in the bathtub because she got her Yeah? Yeah, so her first thing was singing really good but in the bathtub, like, yeah, that's all okay, got it guy?
Speaker 8: Yes, So and then she started making tiktoks and it kind of saw she like created a trend almost kind of like a prompt in a TikTok, and so I started into it. I saw a little spike on Spotify. I'm like, okay, cool, and then Ella posted her version, which is like at like nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the first time I saw it.
Speaker 10: She Ella was cooking and she's in front of a pot, and you know, you're like, oh, what messages she's singing and it was so much so I thought I didn't know it was your song at that time, Caitlin, I thought, oh, is this Ella's next song?
Speaker 7: Because it was the spoken word part.
Speaker 1: That she was yeah, and who did she write it about?
Speaker 6: So then it was.
Speaker 8: Quite literally stirring the pot when she did that.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent she knew what she was doing.
Speaker 8: I don't know she kind of actually she doesn't didn't know what she was She was like, I was just making pasta.
Speaker 11: I'm like, yeah, right, well, hey, it's good for her include me, yes, And then it was like two days later then Bobby you brought the song and then Kate, you know, just and then now I can't stop singing.
Speaker 7: That same And I watched your Opry performance because I followed the opera and I played the Opry a bunch doing comedy, and I was like, man, I love this song. And that's when I came on and just started playing it. And it's really cool because now I don't know if it's because I'm on the algorithm or because it's just blowing up, but it's all the time. Somebody's doing the spoken part into the chorus. I feel like that's the clip.
Speaker 8: Even Honey Booboo's sister did it yesterday.
Speaker 7: Really, yeah, so it's still happening. You're still seeing new people. Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 8: Coolo's sister, Yeah right, yeah, I was her. I was Honey Booboo for Halloween one year. Really, like it's really coming full slipcrole for me right now.
Speaker 7: Isn't it weird? That's the that's kind of what it's taken to shine light on what you've been doing. Like it's a viral video of a spoken word from an artist that actually is able to shine the spotlight on like what you're all about musically, Like that's what it took. It's wild I'm cool with it.
Speaker 8: I'm just happy to be included in the TikTok world because I'm I love TikTok. I'm on it all the time too. But it also feel it feels good to have someone else start the prompt, like Avery making the making the trend happen, Ella making it huge. I'm not like begging people to make the song. And every time I open my phone there's women you know that are peers and friends that are making these videos and I haven't had to ask them to. And it's when you're trying to promote a song, you're like kind of begging people to like do it for you. And I didn't have to, and it was It just feels really good that it happened so organically, and it's a song that like is me. If I had one song to play before I died, it'd be that one.
Speaker 7: Are people more people coming to shows because of the songs? Or have you been able to play shows at all?
Speaker 8: I've been touring. I just never stopped touring, So it's what I have noticed. I write. After the first couple of weeks, I had a couple of shows with Why at Flores and I mean whenever I'm opening gigs like that, maybe a quarter maybe half of the audience might know no my music or my name. But that was the first time that by the first chorus, I start seeing phones pop up, like a whole wall of it, and so that was really cool. And they're normally before the song on TikTok popped off, it was like they were kind of singing and giggling by the end and kind of singing along. But by the first chorus they're roaring it, and that's just such a cool feeling.
Speaker 7: That's so cool. Yeah, when did you play guitar for the first time?
Speaker 8: When I was fifteen?
Speaker 7: Why did you gravitate to a guitar?
Speaker 8: I saw women like Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, the Chicks, the Wreckers playing their own instruments and writing their own songs and seeing them on stage. I've always been a performer, but when I saw them doing that and writing songs that weren't necessarily like fun, they were just like about real life stuff. I saw that and was like, I want to be that. Whatever that is, I can be that.
Speaker 7: When did you move to Nashville.
Speaker 8: I started coming here in probably twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, taking trips for writing things. But I moved fully bought a house in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 7: Wow, right, like was it before it? Yeah, the pre middle post COVID post. Yeah, COVID happened.
Speaker 10: In twenty twenty, but twenty twenty one we were still like I guess we were trying to figure out what is this new post?
Speaker 7: Kind of like house prices were up high, then.
Speaker 10: They were low, not yet twenty twenty one buy and then it was sort of after that and then if you bought during that time, and then you got to sell what it was.
Speaker 7: We got lucky. What year we are now? I know you have your guitar. Yes, I would you mind playing it for us?
Speaker 8: I would love to.
Speaker 7: Okay, so everybody listening, Uh, this is Caitlin Butts and follow her on Instagram at Kaitlyn Butts. And this is the song that I love and I hope ends up being a massive, massive song for for years and years, and I hope it's so massive she gets tired of playing it. That's what that's always the goal here. She is Kaylen Butts.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm sorry we can't post the live performance on the podcast, but if you go to our YouTube page. You can watch it there or maybe listen live. Okay, all right, now back to the podcast.
Speaker 6: So fun.
Speaker 7: I love how you just commit. I commit to the bit you just commit. I love it. I'm rooting for you so hard. Your husband's also famous, Yes he is. Yeah, so it's a musical musical household it is. He's in Flatlink Cavalry, he is. And they've been blowing up like that's it's that's so cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we met. We met in the studio singing together.
Speaker 7: How so, how did how did that happen?
Speaker 8: He had heard my song on the radio driving through fort Worth and he had this really really sad song that his friend was like, that song is too sad. It's so sad that it's depressing. You should have a female voice on this. And my name's kind of hard to forget. And he heard about the found or he remembered the person that he heard on the radio, and that was me. And so we met in the studio sing in a life where we work out. And now that song's gold has one hundred million streams on Spotify and it's pretty pretty awesome. Bought our house.
Speaker 1: Well, so how did he find you?
Speaker 8: He heard my song? On the radio.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I mean so he remembers, okay, Calen Bucks did.
Speaker 8: He like he knew that I was on tour with one of his friends too, Texas a real Texas is super close knit. I was on tour with his friend Dalton Domino at some point, and he called him to make sure that I was like cool and not crazy, and he found out one of those things is true, but I, uh, you'll never know and uh and so then he found out that I was cool and asked me to come sing on the song in the studio. Yeah, slit in my DMS. Pretty much fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's pretty cool. Wow, Yeah, that's cool. I think this is the song of the summer.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I've declared a song of summer thank you. That means nothing else, no water whatsoever, but it really does.
Speaker 8: Sum You're so obsessed and I love it.
Speaker 7: Yeah I am. And i'd never met you. When people were like, is she a friend of yours that you're I'm like, I don't even know, or so until today we've never met each other, but I am a fan and like, I love how you just approach music and I love that you commit to it. And even here there's one tooth. There's five of us in the room. There could have been fifty thousand. You committed the same way and so super cool. I'm so glad you came in.
Speaker 8: Well, I found out that I have had pneumonia, so really that's that's why I haven't been. Yeah, and I don't ever get sick either. But this song and the busy, the things that have happened because of the song. We've got labels reaching out, We've got opportunities I've never had before, and it's really run me a little thin, and that you know, turns into you know, taking care of yourself.
Speaker 7: But I love that, love that for you. Then I hate pneumonia, but I love why you got just get it out.
Speaker 1: Of the way now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I've just been all over the place. I've been. I shot at a music video in LA last week. We went to New York for meetings. We've been doing them every single day, like I've just been running myself ragged and so but this is this is the one thing where I was like, I will not let this go another day without going into Bobby Bones because this is so important.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you so much. I'm a massive fan. I'm looking forward to supporting you for a long time. Thank you and you guys, so you can support Kaitlyn first off, follow her on socials Kaitlin with a K, and then by merch and butts like your butt and but butts like your butt.
Speaker 1: There you go, yeah, like, are you related to hib?
Speaker 8: I wish i'd be such a millionaire Herbert E. Buts?
Speaker 7: Man, hib did you have Hibs?
Speaker 8: I am looking for a new dad, so if he needs oh yeah it is oh yeah, I mean no for legal reasons, this is yeah.
Speaker 7: Of course in the story that you write.
Speaker 4: I love to storytell yes in.
Speaker 7: Your story to dad stuff true huh And the story does the dad ever reach out and be like, why are you singing about me?
Speaker 8: He likes to send cease and desists.
Speaker 7: So man, that's a weird story.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what you get.
Speaker 8: Cope with humor, you cope with fun.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's too.
Speaker 10: Also, like a more serious side of this song is yes, it's so humorous, but I would imagine a lot of people when they're driving along singing it, like sometimes it may hit them of like, huh wait a second, I can create a boundary.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I think that the song gives people power to do that and establish that they won't accept certain kinds of treatment. And you could. You don't have to have closure, you don't have to have an apology. You can just be indifferent and.
Speaker 1: Just leave and it helps them, Like, just release it.
Speaker 8: You should cut your narcissis off, your local narcissists off.
Speaker 7: All right, Lunchboks, gotta go, Gotta go, Caylin, really, thank you, you're awesome. I hate that you got sick, but it's so cool that you're getting all these opportunities. You deserve them and hopefully we will see you again soon. There she has kaylem buttz everybody nice you.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two Eddie has been challenged to eat seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours after Joey Chestnut did this. He ate seventy point five hot dogs in the July fourth eating competition.
Speaker 4: So now it's being put to Eddie. If he accepts it and he does it, he's gonna make a lot of money. So will he accept it?
Speaker 7: Number six I challenged Eddie and offered five hundred dollars if he could eat seventy hot dogs with bun in twenty four hours, not in ten minutes. That's what Joey Chestnut did. He's the greatest of all time. But seventy in twenty four hours. We did the math over twenty four hours. It's less than three an hour, but he is going to sleep, so then it becomes almost four an hour. Correct, we start breaking it down. I don't know how you want to do it. Five hundred bucks twenty four hours? What can answer?
Speaker 12: And then?
Speaker 7: Oh, that's try amy, six hundred Oh, that's right, six hundred dollars. So I mean that, Okay, everybody has something to say. Everybody's itching. Thank you Ammy for saying that. Lunchbox you go.
Speaker 13: I'm so confident in Eddie not being able to do it. I'm the tightest tight wad you've ever met.
Speaker 12: That's true.
Speaker 6: I'll throw a hundred.
Speaker 12: Yes, wow wow.
Speaker 6: Because there's no way. There's no way I.
Speaker 7: Want to having a one hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: You know, it's a whole day, right, lunchboks like all day.
Speaker 1: So now you think you can do it?
Speaker 12: I mean I've been thinking about it.
Speaker 7: What did your wife say? She said, don't do that? Oh, don't do that. She said, how did you present it? Though?
Speaker 14: I said, do you think I can eat seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours?
Speaker 12: And she goes, don't.
Speaker 7: What if you would have said, hey, how would you like an extra seven hundred dollars instead of.
Speaker 14: Well, I didn't know the seven hundred, six hundred. I did tell her the six and she goes, no, no, it's not the point, Like that won't even cover your medical bills. Like you medical bills, the guys, seventy hot dogs in my stomach could make me.
Speaker 6: Explode the bills.
Speaker 10: You're gonna go to the bathroom and you're gonna walk while you do it, your burning calories.
Speaker 7: I have questions, But you're not cliff diving, bro. You're eating seventy hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Maybe even do some squats.
Speaker 7: Yes, Now if I throw up, like just you can't throw out. It's a food challenge. You can't throw out.
Speaker 12: How do how can I control you that?
Speaker 7: If you throw up, you're out?
Speaker 12: What if I eat the No, I can't do that, eat throw up?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, you're back in, because like.
Speaker 14: That just sounds impossible, Like I feel like if I have all of this hot dog in my stomach, it'll be natural to just truy my body try to get rid of it.
Speaker 7: I think it will be difficult, but for seven hundred dollars, it shouldn't be easy.
Speaker 12: Now, Raymondow, would you cue up.
Speaker 7: The anouncement music because I'm gonna ask for it in just a minute, Eddie, go ahead. What are your questions? What are your concerns? I have a question.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 14: When we talked about this the first time, ray even said I'll bet against you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: So that was a bet against you. We're not doing that.
Speaker 12: Come on, ray I mean, I'm just saying anyone you.
Speaker 7: Have to pay money if you lose. That's what a bet is.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but they don't have to pay if I don't finish. That's a win for them too, and it encourages me to even do it.
Speaker 7: More So, you want a penalty, This is the dumbest negotiation I've ever heard. There's no penalty. You just said you want to bet, So if you don't do it, you have to know him said he said, I'll bet against That's not a bet. That's just what Lunchbox is doing, putting money in.
Speaker 12: Right, do you want to put money into Yeah?
Speaker 7: As a bet against you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, see, then I would have to pay one hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: That's stupid. That's what a bet is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I know I'm not doing that, but if anyone wants, you.
Speaker 6: Know, you namble a lot.
Speaker 7: You hide it from your wife. You know that's not true.
Speaker 13: If you were trying to negotiate that bet into the deal, I felt like, right there.
Speaker 7: So what are we talking? Seven hundred, seven hundred dollars seventy hot dogs? I love the sevens one hundred dollars for ten hot dogs.
Speaker 6: You see Morgan shaking her head. It looks like she wants to do.
Speaker 12: You want to go in.
Speaker 7: You don't get any money though, if you don't do seventy. No, I realized that. No, I don't know what you realize. You just try to call it bet not a bet. Sucks man.
Speaker 12: You know what I was thinking last night?
Speaker 1: Here to me?
Speaker 6: What were you thinking last night?
Speaker 12: Salad last night with chicken and broccoli?
Speaker 7: And I was full?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Like, am I gonna eat seventy hot dogs?
Speaker 7: Well you don't have to twenty four hours.
Speaker 12: I feel like I have to give this a shot.
Speaker 7: But if you do twenty if I pay for seventy hot dogs, which is not coming out of the money, and you eat twenty.
Speaker 12: That's the risk you take. Man, you was doing me. I'm taking the risk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can maybe pass them out to people.
Speaker 7: The drum roll is not that long. No, this's yourorge strum roll ever, like you should have given fut I'm not going to go to waste. Will you take the challenge of seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours?
Speaker 13: Eddie?
Speaker 7: I feel like I need to do this is your answer.
Speaker 14: Yes, I need to do this for my family and everyone that doubted me, Eddie, including everyone in the room.
Speaker 6: That's on the line right there. I take the challenge. He said, let's go me the hot dogs.
Speaker 7: Seven hundred dollars verse seventy hot dogs wait for twenty four hours.
Speaker 13: How so we're gonna do We're gonna sit here for twenty four hours and watch him eat.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because he's gonna sleep eight.
Speaker 7: He's got to sleep eight. So we'll sit here for sixteen hours.
Speaker 12: Do you want to watch me sleep?
Speaker 7: We do. Actually, we'll have to figure out how we're gonna do it. Remember, while you stream a lot of it live, we'll stream it on our YouTube channel. That we got to be at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 10: What Yeah, ray Line danced for twenty four hours and he had people watching him the entire time.
Speaker 7: He was also doing a movement the whole time. What was his movement? The line down where Eddy's not going to be doing something for most of the time.
Speaker 10: But we can't have him like sneaking some hot dogs in the trash.
Speaker 12: Whoa why do you think?
Speaker 7: I'm Yeah, we have to watch him eat every hot dog.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll figure all that out.
Speaker 7: Are you gonna watch meat all the hot because you're gonna stream every hot dog alive everyone?
Speaker 6: Yeah, every one?
Speaker 1: Yeah with a counter one? Whoa two?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So we'll figure it out. We'll do in the next few weeks. Okay, so you have time to start working a train for this, start eating at Bobby Bone Show, and we'll do Because again, I know you're worried out to cal every fifth will be in impossible hi dog? Yeah? Good? So you'll not know the difference in taste, No, I won't, and it'll be a little less like red meat.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna put ketchup and stuff on it?
Speaker 12: Would I add?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, sour krat might be helpful for your gut.
Speaker 7: Okay, so Eddie has taken the challenge.
Speaker 12: I'm so stupid. Why did I do this?
Speaker 7: Go for and follow our YouTube page because that's where it will all be streamed. Will not be today, but go ahead and follow. I'm proud of you body, Thank you man.
Speaker 12: You know you know why.
Speaker 7: I'm doing this for the people, right for the money.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, we did an impromptu draft.
Speaker 3: Now, normally when we do our fantasy drafts on the show, we get a little heads up so we can kind of craft our list of things we'd pick.
Speaker 4: And obviously with.
Speaker 3: A draft, that doesn't necessarily mean you're going to get those picks, because it's going to go to somebody else for a first pick, second pick, and snake back.
Speaker 4: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Well, now we've started doing the drafts where we have zero heads up and we have to do things that start with a letter.
Speaker 4: And this all started this.
Speaker 3: Week and it went a little chaotic, and this week we had draft things that start with the letter A.
Speaker 7: Number five Bobby Bone Show draft awesome things that start with the letter A. We at the last minute picked a letter. Eddie, you get to go first. I give you like fifteen seconds to think about it. Awesome things to start with the letter A.
Speaker 14: Yeah, this is tough. There's so many things that start with the letter A. H it's the most awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The best thing that start with letter The best thing start with letter A.
Speaker 14: Okay, go ahead, all right. First thing that comes to my mind is apple pie. Okay, so give me an apple pie.
Speaker 8: That was good.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 7: This one's tough because you gotta go quick. Yeah, I'm gonna go with America.
Speaker 6: That was what I was gonna go with, America.
Speaker 7: Let's go Usa, Marrick.
Speaker 14: Did that come quick to you?
Speaker 7: Apple pie?
Speaker 9: Can?
Speaker 7: First? Honestly, I kept thinking, ray.
Speaker 6: A one just left on the board. Give me Amazon.
Speaker 1: A one, not the sauce number one?
Speaker 7: My next answer, think, that's to me, what are the chances of that? So you were saying A one. Hasn't that have been what you picked? First round?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Amazon? Okay?
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Because I thought you were saying A one sauce, I was like, oh my gosh, Amazon fell to me lunchboxy.
Speaker 6: No, I need to come up with something that starts with a. Oh my gosh, A what starts with a?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: I don't know many things to start with A. I will go with apple sauce.
Speaker 7: Why did you go with apple apple APA?
Speaker 6: I don't have anything to you're struggling.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, and how this works now?
Speaker 6: Morgan goes, oh, it's five people in.
Speaker 7: I did the whole county thing wrong too, ok yeah, all right, Morgan would have been the first pick, so you kind of got screwed. Morgan.
Speaker 1: That's all right, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, I'm coming and strong with animals, all the animals.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, okay, you're not even playing the amount of people in the game.
Speaker 1: You you got a good one. I'm talking about Apple sauce.
Speaker 6: I don't have anything you do.
Speaker 7: That was a bad one. But also the first pick overall this round was the worst pick, let's be honest, because you had to go the quickest. Okay, you wanted last in this round, which Morgan ended up getting. All right, Morgan, you have to go second round.
Speaker 6: You're up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the obvious one that Amy's talking about, because we're just talking about apples. But I want Apple, the company.
Speaker 7: Apple, the brand, Yeah, the brand, okay, Apple parentheses the brand. So we have Apple pie, Apple sauce, and Apple brand, Apple.
Speaker 1: Pie what iPhone computer on?
Speaker 6: Hold on, okay, maybe this is not different.
Speaker 7: Are you speaking English? Nobody said Apple you said specific I no, no, But she's saying Apple the brand. Yes, that you can't have anything.
Speaker 1: Under the Apple umbrella. That's what I thought you should do. Besides sauce.
Speaker 7: Yes, you did Apple sauce.
Speaker 4: I love Apple sauce.
Speaker 7: Is definitely like the eleventh favorite Apple product.
Speaker 6: So you're telling me Apple TV is under that?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well yes, and I got screwed in this draft. I'll tell you that. How I've been the first pick.
Speaker 7: Dude, you had extra time and you still pick Apple sauce.
Speaker 6: I the first pick. I had Amazon, and then you said that.
Speaker 7: But okay, it doesn't matter to pick your pick.
Speaker 13: Give me apps apps on your phone?
Speaker 14: That Amy yelling, that's fantastic.
Speaker 6: Say something like all time, so they take that.
Speaker 1: Maybe you say Alzheimer's cure.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's good, it's really good. Who's up?
Speaker 6: Okay? I don't know, dude, is this throwing a letter in their last?
Speaker 7: Okay? So Ray has Amazon? Ray, what are you adding? What's the stealing culture in this game? I guess honor amongst Steve, So give me.
Speaker 6: Appetizers that's good.
Speaker 9: Amy.
Speaker 7: You really messed that up. But you know what, I messed up earlier too, So I forgive you.
Speaker 1: Thank You's back over.
Speaker 7: So Ray has appetizers and Amazon lunchbox has Apple sauce and apps. Morgan has animals and Apple the brand. I'm gonna go with a one a one steak sauce and that just like that, a one steak sauce. Anythink, Ray, thank you for that one, honor monk thieves. All right, Eddie, you have apple Pie.
Speaker 14: Apple Pie, and I'm gonna go more specific with the animals. Give me she has all animals?
Speaker 6: She does?
Speaker 12: Can you take all animals?
Speaker 6: Animals? You can't take a hard bark? She picked all animals.
Speaker 1: What animal I'll pack?
Speaker 6: Well, that's stupid. Anyway, you can have it. You know what. We'll let you have an alb.
Speaker 1: They're pretty cute.
Speaker 12: Yeah one, okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah you we normally wouldn't give that to you. That was such a bad answer.
Speaker 12: I think it's good.
Speaker 7: Eddie. You have apple Pie and alpacas. Now you have one more pick you're up again.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, give me Applebee's.
Speaker 7: It's awesome. I got two apples in there though. Whatever, Okay, So it is apple pie. I'll pack as an apples so weird. America A one steak sauce, and my third is going to be you can't say it aids cure, dude, Oh my gosh, what that's awesome?
Speaker 6: An AIDS cure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 12: That's what I want.
Speaker 6: That would be awesome.
Speaker 12: Hold on, what are your three good.
Speaker 7: Okay, tears my eyes. America A one's dakes an AIDS cure. All right, that's pretty legitimous. Okay, right moondo you have Amazon and appetizers.
Speaker 6: What are you adding?
Speaker 7: Steal the draft? Thank you everybody, al Co Hall, that's a that's a good win. Th dude, I had a couple of I mean, it's not as like fundamentally responsible as age cure, but it's solid. Yeah, we all like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's done a lot of damage.
Speaker 7: Unless it's like a pearl rubbing alcohol.
Speaker 12: That's true.
Speaker 6: It's killed a lot of peop well, ray to kill people my saving addiction, right, yep, maybe my family.
Speaker 1: You're gonna soboy picks a.
Speaker 12: Maybe you're on fire today.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's bugs do it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I gotta think of something good man.
Speaker 6: I thought about that. That was My first thought when you said was what he go ahead.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm gonna take one of the best Disney movies of all time.
Speaker 6: Give me a ladder.
Speaker 7: We know he's done right. Age Cure Alcohol Aladdin. That is solid down the middle. Good Morgan, your final pick. You have animals and Apple the brand. Here's a solid What do you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, and I would have had advertisers.
Speaker 1: He he was on my little list over here.
Speaker 4: But now I'm like of struggling. I've got Arizona and Apple Fritter.
Speaker 8: That's all I've come up with.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I just saw the one.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, no draft works.
Speaker 7: He knows that he wants to make noise.
Speaker 6: I got a solid one.
Speaker 7: No, I'm sure you do. After the fact. It's like making a three pointer after the buzzer.
Speaker 3: I got it, and you guys kept saying a whole word And now there's something else in my head and now I can get that out of my head, Like what, No, I.
Speaker 7: Can't that is what is your answer? Amy? You have to get suspended another round.
Speaker 6: You got to be what all your Luckily you've been very funny.
Speaker 7: That's the only saving grace Morgan had.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, the Apple's terrible pick's like nine Apple things like, I think you were in line to win that.
Speaker 7: Thing until you picked Apples.
Speaker 10: Well, I was also going to be fine until.
Speaker 7: My sneaky Arizona would have been solid Arizona.
Speaker 4: Just the Arizona people.
Speaker 7: Sure got the Arizona vones, like for sure, if I'm Arkansas, I almost picked Arkansas, Arkansas, but I thought there was two down the MIDDLECAU. I'm already gonna get thosevotes my people. But if there had been, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, maybe those people like Apple Fritters are coming to me.
Speaker 7: Trust me. I here are the teams. Go vote for a team Bobbybones dot com. Eddie's team is apple Pie. I'll pack as an Applebee's very simple. My team is America A once take sauce and aids cure A little more complicated raises Amazon appetizers and alcohol.
Speaker 6: Ray.
Speaker 10: That's solid man, he's gonna wins.
Speaker 7: I mean sounds like America. Nobody picked Amy. I thought that somebody picked Amy, but.
Speaker 6: She kept but she kept throwing words in it.
Speaker 7: So he's making nobody mad.
Speaker 1: Wow, it never occurred to me that anybody would pick me.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox picked Apple sauce, apps and Aladdin and you gotta put.
Speaker 6: Apps on the phone.
Speaker 13: Wait, we know what, lunch child, I should have got rid of Apple sauce and picked the air conditioning.
Speaker 6: I mean that was so stupid, Like you're bad at it one, You're bad at this round.
Speaker 13: This is not air conditioning.
Speaker 6: You're the one that hates heat. Everybody loves the air condition I'm.
Speaker 7: Not saying we don't use it, but I'm saying of that.
Speaker 6: It's better than Apple sauce.
Speaker 7: Actually, I think it's better than Latin. Yeah, I mean Morgan has animals, Apple the brand and Apple fritters. Alaska Alas probably go Arizone over Alaska, bigger cities, more people, and Arizona is awesome. Yeah, shout at Arizona. Yeah, Okay, go vote to Bobby bones dot com. That's funny. We have way to put this up on our socials. People can vote on those two. Can we put the teams up.
Speaker 4: Or now we only get four options there.
Speaker 7: So no crap anyway, all right, bobbybones dot com.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: Well, Lunchbox bringing the controversy again.
Speaker 3: He has a road trip rule with his wife because apparently between the two of them, she's the one that has to pee all the time, and it's become a big thing on their road trips. And now he's put in a rule on their last vacation that hey, this is what has to happen, and she is not happy with him.
Speaker 7: Number four, So, lunchbox, I feel like this is ridiculous. Amy, I'm gonna let you be the judge here. But they went on their vacation last week. He has drove to Texas.
Speaker 6: Drove to Texas.
Speaker 7: Yes, this feels so ridiculous that I get it. Sometimes I'm out of touch. This feels so ridiculous, And I'd eve been so mad if I were his wife.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll tell you're saying ridiculous.
Speaker 13: From my wife to be mad telling me what you did? Uh, Well, when you drive on a road trip, it's very.
Speaker 7: We know, we know what's like to do a road trip. Yeah, just tell her what you did.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 13: What we do is we pull off on the side of the road, and you peel on the side of the road, gohead and we don't go to a gas station. We just pull like exit, pull on the shoulder. You and all the boys, You and all the boys and my wife, because listen, my wife has a small bladder. It's like an hour and a half. She's like, I gotta go to the bathroom again. I'm like, oh my goodness, Like if we stop every hour and a half, that adds thirty minutes to your drive. So you just pull over on the side of the road so there's no dilly dally and there's no walking around. And apparently she wasn't happy about it.
Speaker 7: Okay, here's a clip because Lackchbok met his wife pee multiple times on the side of the road instead of stopping. It is that ridiculous, Yes, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 15: I am a forty one year old woman and I do not need to be squatting on the side of the highway and going to the bathroom.
Speaker 7: I need a restroom.
Speaker 15: That is just crazy, and I'm pretty mad.
Speaker 6: I mean pretty mad. I mean we only did it four or five times on the round show.
Speaker 15: And people were driving by. The wind was like whipping me right like that was that was so bad.
Speaker 6: That was ridiculous.
Speaker 13: But I did provide two black toilet paper for you, so that's pretty nice.
Speaker 15: That's on the point.
Speaker 6: I don't understand you being mad as ridiculous though, No, you're a go outside and p before you go to bed.
Speaker 7: Okay, I feel like my mind's going he'd make his wife p on the side of the road, open and make me do that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 10: I feel like, okay, if you want to do this with the boys, okay, but we're going to a bathroom, like I'm I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he made her.
Speaker 7: Does anyone think that this is normal to make your wife pe multiple times on the side of the road.
Speaker 14: Come on, Eddie, I mean, look, no, let's talk about here. If you're trying to make time on your drive, why are you trying.
Speaker 7: To make time? What are you trying to do?
Speaker 1: The limit? Intake?
Speaker 6: Get there, get home.
Speaker 7: But there's not a time where they have to beat It's not f one dude.
Speaker 6: I understand that.
Speaker 13: But if you if you add five extra stops to your trip at a gas station or a rest area, every stop is thirty minutes because.
Speaker 7: He stops not thirty minutes, you can actually enforce the rules on that. Kids, really, let even get out of the car.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's why you pull over on the side of the road, so there's no running around and let me go be silly and let me go climb on this picnic table, or go climb with kids.
Speaker 10: You know what I don't understand, Well, why not make your wife wear a diaper?
Speaker 7: Amy, don't be crazy.
Speaker 6: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, whatever, I'm blown away.
Speaker 13: I mean, and let me tell you it provided my kids loved it.
Speaker 6: They would ye mom peing, mom ping, moms pee. They would get so excited.
Speaker 1: But she didn't love it.
Speaker 7: No, she but what mom would love their kids looking at them on the side of the road, yelling mom pee, mom pee.
Speaker 6: But go ahead and right.
Speaker 12: No, I'm just saying, like, if you want to make time, girl, but.
Speaker 7: They don't need to make time. They literally are driving on their own time.
Speaker 14: You can make a ten hour road trip be twelve hours by stopping at every gas station to go pee.
Speaker 13: So small, I mean it literally takes a minute when we pull over, exit and you just get on the side of the road.
Speaker 7: Pee. You made her, you made her take her like.
Speaker 1: She had a squat.
Speaker 6: H she squatted.
Speaker 13: What I'm saying, yeah, opened two car doors like, yeah, two car door that way. It's there's no traffic, doesn't see you, and the wind. You gotta get on whatever side of the door. The wind is blowing, so it goes away from you and boom, we're back in the car and we're back in the highway a minute and a half, Max is what it took?
Speaker 7: Whose side are you on here? His wife's yem me too? By far this I thought this was just a joke, like he really would he made her do it once?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: No, how many times did she do it?
Speaker 6: Four or five times?
Speaker 7: Eddie, don't be on it now.
Speaker 12: I'm trying not to. I'm just looking at the time though, to get to where you're going.
Speaker 7: If you had to get here, if there was a funeral that thirty at three pm, I get it.
Speaker 9: You get it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, here's the thing, because you only have a certain amount of days of vacation.
Speaker 6: So if you here, we go now.
Speaker 13: If you get there at five pm, you have an extra four hours of swimming in the lake. If we get there at ten pm, it's a whole waste.
Speaker 4: Today earlier, right, this is.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 13: I would love to leave earlier, but we have a thing called a job where we can't just leave, and every every minute counts when you're going on vacation, it just really does, and you.
Speaker 6: Can't afford it.
Speaker 7: I felt bad for his wife, Eddie, and you shouldn't have even given out. Oh, you're right, I'm team wife on this. No you're not. Yeah, I'm team wife. And she was she like jeans, No no, no, no, she didn't wear jeans.
Speaker 1: But if she was in jeans, that would be terrible, terrible.
Speaker 7: Like we was supposed to wear a sundress.
Speaker 1: She has to have on a skirt or dress.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No, sometimes it was like a leisure were what.
Speaker 7: You're talking about.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 3: And speaking of vacation, a also did something a little controversial. His family rented a car for their road trip and something fell out of the visor and he was contemplating if he should use it or not. And let's just say something happened that you're probably not going to be very proud of, Eddie.
Speaker 7: Four number three, Okay, Eddie, you're up.
Speaker 14: Well, we were on vacation and I think I got a gift from God, Like.
Speaker 6: I don't even know how.
Speaker 12: I don't deserve this.
Speaker 7: I wish I didn't know this already. Go ahead, But so.
Speaker 14: We rented a car, right, so we're driving the car probably two hours into our drive and the sun's coming through the windshield, like, oh, let me lower the visor, And as I lower the visor, a handicap tag falls on my lap in the rental.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, WHOA a gift from God?
Speaker 14: Somebody left their handicap tag in the rental car and now it's ours.
Speaker 7: And this was the start of our vacation.
Speaker 12: So I'm thinking, like.
Speaker 14: If we ever go somewhere, and I heard all about Zion National Park, parking is terrible.
Speaker 7: If you get their past like seven.
Speaker 14: Am, you're not going to find parking. I have a handicap pass, dude.
Speaker 12: Don't just tell you what happens.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: So I don't know if he used it or not, because I didn't want to know. He told me the story and I was like, say, say nothing because I want to talk about it with the sh So, first of all, that's hilarious, right, m h. It is funny that he pulls it down and then it says to get from God. I mean you would think the same thing too, to get from God. I think it's a gift from Satan trying to lure me in. Think about that. Okay, first of all, would you use it if it fell amy Amy started your vacation, I would he like that matters starting mitter into vacation start.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a lot.
Speaker 1: I would think like, oh, look what the good lords at me.
Speaker 10: But then I would get there and I would think, what if somebody who's really handicapped needs this spot and now we're in it, so I'm not using it?
Speaker 7: What if there's like ten unused handicap spots though, because a lot of times there are many spots. Would that affect your decision?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Because what if ten handicap people drive at the same time and one of them is like.
Speaker 7: Oh, I guess it can't park?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that dare, So you wouldn't use it?
Speaker 1: No, okay now, and my kids would be so annoyed with me.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox, what do you use it?
Speaker 13: Listen, I'll take you back to the early two thousands when my grandma lived with us and she had a handicapped sticker.
Speaker 6: I used it all the time, No problem.
Speaker 7: You're also a kid.
Speaker 6: I was in the city. So now I.
Speaker 13: Flash forward all these years later when I'm an adult and I think I'm going to Zion National Park in that where you went where super handicapped people aren't going to be walking the park.
Speaker 7: So I'm super handicapped.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like if it universe like, if they're really like handicapped beyond like severely, they're not going to be using those parking spots because they're not gonna be able to go to the national park. I mean, I hate to say that. Fine, they're not going to hike, right, they're not going to hike, So why would you not use it? Those parking spaces.
Speaker 10: Are going like a spider man see the scenery. And you don't know their reason for the handicaps, that's right.
Speaker 13: And you don't know the reason for Eddie's family's handicaps.
Speaker 6: They don't they don't have one.
Speaker 7: We don't have it.
Speaker 6: You don't know that.
Speaker 7: Would you use the past?
Speaker 6: One hundred percent?
Speaker 13: I would use it because Eddie, Like Eddie said, parking's mat is on a national park, but you don't know that.
Speaker 6: I've been told by my sources.
Speaker 7: Okay, I wouldn't use it. I wouldn't use it, So it mind's as simple now, I wouldn't use it. I don't know why I wouldn't use it because I don't think I'm better than not using it. I'm a very very flawed person, no doubt about it.
Speaker 12: You just got a gift at the beginning.
Speaker 6: It is a gift.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to figure out because like I've done other stuff that you know, like it's not like a movie theater.
Speaker 7: It's not exactly. Yeah, yeah, it's a I take in a small a small movie to watch the movie.
Speaker 10: That's what you're Okay, good example, because I'll do that too, and I'll feel bad about it, but I'm like, Okay, well whatever, but I'll do it. But this hits different because it's you're you could be impacting somebody.
Speaker 7: Else, somebody cap that's why. That's why.
Speaker 1: But sometimes if I'm in the bathroom, what if.
Speaker 7: They're super handicap, you feel worse?
Speaker 6: Yeah, not like when it fell in your life, did you say Amen or all Aluijah?
Speaker 7: It was like, wow, it's all alujah thing Elijah?
Speaker 6: How are you getting Allah?
Speaker 7: And hallelujah?
Speaker 6: Confused hallelujah?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 6: What did I say? Whatever? Did you say one of those?
Speaker 12: It was just kind of like, this is crazy.
Speaker 7: Okay, So Amy would and I wouldn't. I no doubt what.
Speaker 6: Especially when you, oh man, later in your vacation when you went to.
Speaker 7: Disney, Oh my goodness, lunchbox would Yeah, Eddie at Zion, did you use a handicap tag?
Speaker 14: Absolutely not, dude, I'm not that kind of person. Nice, I'm not that kind of person. I looked around. There were plenty of handicapped spots, but I did not use it. Okay, However, when we got to La we went to the Griffin Observatory at the very top of the by the Hollywood sign. There are thousands of people there, but not a lot of handicapped people. There were twenty spaces available. I look at my wife, there's parking.
Speaker 7: We let's use the gift. We redeemed our gift.
Speaker 6: It's it's not a gift.
Speaker 11: Car bro.
Speaker 6: Was gonna expire a couple of days.
Speaker 12: And the kids were like, wow, we're right by the observatory.
Speaker 7: Other people were do you get guys kids to get out? No?
Speaker 14: No, what's crazy that this is nuts. After like four days of me hiking, he was hurting. So when I got out of the car, naturally, I was like and people are just like, oh, yeah, come on, sir, come on, come on, come on, shut up.
Speaker 7: It just all worked out, Eddie.
Speaker 13: I love it, man, I'm glad you didn't let it just expire like it's one of those gift cars.
Speaker 7: No, it doesn't expire for a whole year. Did you keep bringing no?
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: What did you put it back an advisor for someone else?
Speaker 12: Absolutely? Yes, it's the gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 7: It's funny if you guys would it wasn't true.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny that he was limping getting out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and you were able to keep an eye on those parking spots, like you were.
Speaker 7: Watching one eye know he was, and he parked and never looked back.
Speaker 14: I went four days without using it, and I was like I could use it, Like every day. I was like I could use it.
Speaker 7: Like I'm not going to use that. I'm not going to do it. So you get credit for the times you did something right and you had so much credit built up for being good that you felt like you had one bad in you that was able to be redeemed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, redeemed because it was the one time where like, that's a stupid can use.
Speaker 7: This, that's stupid citizens arrest.
Speaker 12: I can't believe you guys wouldn't use it.
Speaker 7: I'm shocked. I'm sorried you didn't keep it I'm not convinced you didn't do that. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 6: Don't act like you're mister Moras.
Speaker 14: Will not keep a handicap pass with me for the whole year because it doesn't expire it to like twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 7: I don't know it. Said that long said there, dude, We're done with this segment.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Lunchbox came in hot with spilling some accusatory tea. He apparently believes that I got engaged to my boyfriend on vacation, and some listeners seem to think he has a great case. I for one, am appalled, and I'll just let you hear for yourself.
Speaker 7: Number two, this isn't real tea. This is speculative tea.
Speaker 1: With me, ready, Yeah, I'm with you. I'm ready for it.
Speaker 7: So we do. Let's spill the tear.
Speaker 6: Let's spill the tea.
Speaker 7: I just want everybody to know the person that's going to do the speculating does not.
Speaker 10: So there's no concrete evidence, there's no eye witness this, no.
Speaker 7: So this is very dangerous. It's reckless. Even I'll even say that it's reckless. But it is entertaining, okay, And so doesn't matter who the person.
Speaker 1: Is the spilling or the spilling.
Speaker 7: Yeah, does it feel if it's scubasty for example? Does it feel a little more honest? Like he's probably got some some reasons to think something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it definitely matters who's saying it.
Speaker 7: Is it's lunchbox, here's gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, of course, and so jury's out.
Speaker 7: Okay, So grain of salt, maybe we'll see grain of salt, lunchbox, speculative spill the tea.
Speaker 13: Yeah, if you'd like to get your cups ready, because I'm about to pour this tea into your cups and you're gonna drink it. You're gonna enjoy it. And Morgan's engaged. My belief is Morgan is engaged. That she got engaged on her road trip with her boyfriend, who put up with the dog and the bed, the dog and the restaurant. They couldn't go anywhere without the dog. They drove all over America up to Minnesota, almost to Canada, down through Iowa and somewhere along that.
Speaker 7: Trip and everywhere, Man, I've been, everywhere I've been in Minnesota, Canada, Iowa.
Speaker 13: Somewhere along that trip, he got down on one knee and proposed to Morgan. And the reason Morgan has not told us because she's been walking around this studio this last week with a different smile on her face, a different strut. And then when Bobby kind of was making fun of him the other day, she.
Speaker 6: Was really wanting to yell, we're engaged. Leave alone.
Speaker 13: But she knows that we're gonna call her Amy number two if she gets engaged that quick, so her parents know, her friends know.
Speaker 7: And he took a straight for no reason.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's go ahead.
Speaker 13: She is withholding it from us to make it seem like they were dating longer before they got engaged. The wedding planning has begun. Morgan is engaged.
Speaker 7: And this is all just from a vibe.
Speaker 13: That is all the vibe I get from seeing her and talking to her in the way she's carrying herself.
Speaker 6: Morgan is engaged.
Speaker 13: When she leaves this studio, I think she gets in her car and puts a ring on, spill the tea.
Speaker 6: Let spill the tea.
Speaker 13: And now you're gonna ask her, and she's gonna say, no, that's not true, because.
Speaker 7: Well it might not be true before we go to Morgan though, Amy, Yes, kind of reckless to be yelling at Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not engaged.
Speaker 6: Do you know that for sure?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you do know that for sure?
Speaker 7: Is that a vibe?
Speaker 6: Are you speculating?
Speaker 10: I bet a lot of money from the fact that she is not engaged.
Speaker 7: I would also bet she's not engaged because I I think that would be something that she'd want to share with everyone. Now we're still not gone to Morgan, so we're gonna go around to Eddie next.
Speaker 14: I mean, Morgan's a social media content provider, like that's what she does.
Speaker 12: This would be huge content.
Speaker 14: She would love to put that rock out on Instagram and it hasn't happened.
Speaker 7: So no, she's not engaged. Okay, Morgan, you heard lunchbox talking.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts unless it's not the rock she wanted?
Speaker 7: Oh, she's embarrassed.
Speaker 13: Also, she doesn't want to pull on Amy and put it on Instagram first before we talk about it on the show.
Speaker 6: Her podcast.
Speaker 7: I got, Well, but that's different. Engagement's different because you you don't have to break that news on the show before anybody hears it.
Speaker 6: I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go ahead, Morgan, it's not time for you to speak. Are you engaged?
Speaker 8: Okays, I have something to tell you.
Speaker 7: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not engaged. Are you an idiot?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 7: Is that reckless for him to say that?
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't engage, and yes I would share with you guys, I don't think I can hold onto that for very long.
Speaker 1: I'm a really bad liar.
Speaker 7: So so you're not engaged.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not engaged.
Speaker 3: Also, i'd like to point out, can I can I my own forgers?
Speaker 15: This guy?
Speaker 8: You heard him? His setup right?
Speaker 1: The dog was everywhere?
Speaker 4: The dog was with them.
Speaker 3: They went in restaurants, couldn't go anywhere without the dog. Do you know who also traveled with their dog lunchbox? Do you know who also took their dog to a restaurant lunchbox? Do you know who took the dog in a restaurant lunchbox when.
Speaker 4: Over his vacation?
Speaker 5: But do you know the dog?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: So he took the dog on vacation?
Speaker 15: The dog?
Speaker 7: You engaged?
Speaker 6: Oh god, I'm really confused by what her angers.
Speaker 7: Mostly it's about the dog. But she's not engaged.
Speaker 3: I'm not engaged, and stop making a big deal about the dog.
Speaker 8: You brought your dog?
Speaker 13: No, No, when you're dating and your dog has to go everywhere, that wouldn't happen.
Speaker 6: I mean it's like, oh my gosh, so you.
Speaker 7: Were dating a chick and she is like, hey, I'm a chick, I'm bringing my dog.
Speaker 13: You'd say, uh, okay, but we're gonna leave at the hotel at some point. It's not going to sleep in the bed with those like I mean, it's like the dog is running the relationship.
Speaker 4: I I would have never wanted to date you. That's that's good for me.
Speaker 7: You think she would would if it lined up? Yeah, yeah she would.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's be real.
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean, let's be real. Yeah, is he your time?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: If let's just say it lined up, if it lined up, No, okay, you're not engaged though, I'm not engaged. Yeah, so spill the tea unsuccessful and no.
Speaker 13: No, no, that was a that was like a brewing of the tea, like I felt like, not a prediction.
Speaker 7: You don't get credit for a prediction when someone's dating somebody and they get engaged.
Speaker 13: No, I'm not saying it's gonna happen like in a week or so. I'm just saying I got a feeling that had already happened, and she'll never tell us now, like it's never gonna be We're never gonna be told the truth.
Speaker 7: But that's what conspiracy theorists say whenever they know they're wrong, They're like, the truth will never come out.
Speaker 13: But we know, I believe right there by the Canadian border is where they got engaged.
Speaker 7: All right, thank you lunch bikes.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Ella langley'st up by the studio. We talked to her about all the things happening in her life right now. We talked tattoos and when she started playing guitar and chasing the dream of music.
Speaker 4: Plus she did address.
Speaker 3: A little bit of those rumors, and we also talked to her about her latest number one, Weren't for the Wind Number one.
Speaker 5: There we go on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 7: Now, Ella Langley, Ella, good to see you, Thanks for coming in, Thanks for having me so personal story you had. The song just went number one for you, which is awesome. Weren't for the Wind and songs amazing and you wrote the song with Joy Beth Taylor and Johnny Clawson. Johnny Clawson was my waiter forever, I know that, and he was really good. And so when I was touring to a stand up I brought him up to perform. And so you wrote this with him? How do you guys know each other? This is awesome. It's like watching like all my kids grow up.
Speaker 16: So me and Johnny Mett actually in Key West two years ago, and yeah, we're we're actually in a relationship for.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 8: Really, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 6: Idea, what's happening?
Speaker 16: We were and now we're not, but we're still really good.
Speaker 8: But we're still really good friends.
Speaker 16: And we wrote this song, me and him and joy Beth wrote it and yeah, but yeah we were. We were together whenever you were doing all that stuff with him, and it was it was cool to watch.
Speaker 7: You, I know, idea and that way I literally didn't really ended to No, I didn't know that. Look at you guys, And and does this feel different because it's just you on the song? Well, yeah, like it's your number one, it's just you. Like if anyone's like, wow, it was a duet, Like now that it's you, do you feel like more confident?
Speaker 16: I mean, I think it's just a different thing, you know, I mean whenever, Yeah, I mean the whole you look like you loved me, I would think was a nominally in itself. So this song feels a little more like, yeah, if you can do it again, once is all right, but if you can do it again, especially second one being by yourself, it feels a little Yeah.
Speaker 7: What interesting What instrument did you learn first as a kid?
Speaker 8: Guitar? No piano.
Speaker 16: I started taking piano lessons young, really young, and I was so young I was like trying to learn it by ear and the teacher was getting aggravated with me, so they told me I was too young, and then I never went back. And that's like one of the biggest regrets of my life that.
Speaker 7: You didn't stick with piano. Did your parents put you in piano?
Speaker 8: My grandma did, and was she a piano player.
Speaker 16: My grandpa was, but my grandma grew up singing in church, so just always thought it was really important to learn. And still literally one of the biggest regrets. I can only play a little bit by ear, but guitar, so really the first one I learned is a guitar.
Speaker 7: What age did you get your first guitar?
Speaker 16: Started playing my grandpa's right after he passed away. I was like fourteen, thirteen, fourteen, maybe, Yeah.
Speaker 7: When did it become Hey, I think I'm going to do music in some way? What age?
Speaker 8: A whole life?
Speaker 7: Oh so you always knew? Are you a kid singer? Like a church?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Saying everywhere all the time. I had a cousin that worked at the dentist that'd make me get up and sing after my appointments. You know, I just always wanted to do it. I always had a passion for it.
Speaker 7: What was kind of the trigger that moved you to Nashville? Was it when I turned this age or was there something in your life that just it's like, I have to do it now.
Speaker 16: I was going to school at Auburn and I was playing right out of high school. I found a band and where I was just playing acoustic bars anywhere that would let me in covers four hours, I mean literally all over Alabama started moving too, Florida and Georgia, and I felt like I kind of reached the point where I was playing the cover gig scene so much that all right, I'm getting my chops in playing live, but I want to learn how to write songs. So two years into going to school at Auburn, I dropped out and moved here and lived with three guys, just me and my dad loved that.
Speaker 7: How did you meet these roommates through music?
Speaker 8: All of them?
Speaker 16: Two of them were artists and the other one was managing one of the artists. And yeah, we just all moved from Alabama. I lived in a house. It was like a frat house for the first two years I lived here.
Speaker 7: And what did you do to make money that first year? Did you have odd jobs as well?
Speaker 16: Now that's the only job I've ever had. I've only done this make money. I did work at this weird trampline park once in high school.
Speaker 7: What was your job there?
Speaker 13: Just?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I don't know, getting yelled at my people, I'm pretty sure, but yeah, no, that's the only way I've ever paid my bills.
Speaker 7: What cover do you think you've played the most in your life?
Speaker 16: Here for the party, Gretchen Wilson, I've been playing that song so I was eighteen years old.
Speaker 7: Did you do the thing here on Broadway? Did you just play covers?
Speaker 16: I think I only did that once to fill and I filled in for somebody. But it's a different thing. Broadway here is a much different thing than covers anywhere else.
Speaker 8: I don't know why.
Speaker 16: It's just I think because it's so saturated with so many people doing it down here, that the base pays a little lower. And so I was just kind of and I was doing it also to try to, like I don't know, figure out how to book different gigs and how to do that outside of just Nashville. So I would wake up every Monday and then just message Facebook, message places, and I mean the amount of dms I've or emails I've gotten back over the years where it's like, yes, we would love to have you can blay here, and I sent it in like twenty seventeen or something.
Speaker 7: It's like, yeah, so you as you go out as an artist and you're making money just what you twent nineteen. So when you moved tore you said, yeah, twenty nineteen. So are you playing originals? Are you?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 7: How are you doing? How are you playing music? At first, like what do you do?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 16: It covers and then some originals, and then slowly it's like kind of changes, you know.
Speaker 8: Whenever.
Speaker 16: My first tour tour like as an artist was with Randy Hauser and I think I was playing I had to get a lot of originals for that, but I think I was. I was still playing a lot more covers just because you know, people are like, what are these songs? I had one song out, so chill, trying to entertain but also push myself as an artist. So it's like I started out with mostly covers and then kind of overtime would add in originals as I got them.
Speaker 7: Does the last couple of years feel crazy or have you been so in it that it doesn't feel that crazy because it's just every day now.
Speaker 8: Both.
Speaker 16: I think it feels insane all the time. It's like I was thinking about it over here.
Speaker 8: I was listening to What's the Carry and Miranda song if I'm.
Speaker 7: The Good Girl Gone? That is that the one of the like yeah, yeah, yeah, some of girls doing bad stuff.
Speaker 17: I can't something mad I was listening to, and I was thinking, like, there was this little radio outside the pool that I always went to as a kid, and I just remember listening and always on country there, and I was like, wow, like I'm like getting to be the next generation of what I was watching women do at this time, and so it feels surreal constantly to like sometimes I think about stuff like that and be like, whoa, I'm actually like I'm kind of doing something now, like this is actually happening.
Speaker 16: And then also it's my head's so down that I'm still so focused. I feel like I'm just getting started that I don't know if I am always like I get surprised a lot. I guess there's still like I'm playing headline shows, I'm like, I hope people show up, you know, and then I walk out there and it's been slammed every time, so it's just yeah, it's a.
Speaker 7: Real I feel like the nuance of an artist is paid attention to so much now, meaning a live show even three to five years ago, you just go on stage and killing people will record it. But now they're zooming in on every little thing every artist does, and that can be used strategically or it can be accidental where people can read things in Do you feel that now that you can't do anything without it being documented and shown because they're looking for anything that you do. Yes, even if you have like a stink face, Yeah, people are gonna be like, well, she's just not usually do Yeah. Well, back in the like three years ago, you could go and do a live show. And that's kind of where the pressure was off. You could just perform and not have to worry about like the idiosyncrasies. But now all of that has to be like paid attention to because it's all recorded all the time.
Speaker 16: Well, I think what's so hard about that too, is you know, everything's so perfect that you see now, like every picture has been edited, every every song has auto tune, not only on the vocals but a lot most of the instruments, you know, and everything's so perfect presented to you that live music is almost like, oh god, that sounds like a live vocal, And like people are getting less and less familiar with what a live vocal sound like. I mean a lot of artists are still i mean running tune on a live vocal out front, and that's something that I'm never gonna do.
Speaker 8: I don't want to do.
Speaker 7: That, which means they basically have a live auto tune. Yeah yeah, their voice is being processed and they're being auto tuned a live yeah yeah.
Speaker 16: And like I had an artist to come out to me last last year something and he was watching my show and he was like, yeah, he's like got a great show. He's like well, one day when you start running tune and things on your show. I was like, I'm not going to do that. He's like, yes, you will.
Speaker 8: Everyone does that. You're going to do that. I was like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 16: And I think it's just something to be like just being honest out there, like sometimes I'm going to forget some lyrics and there's sometimes like my voice is pitchier than others, I'm out of breath or you know, but that's just the live show that's coming to a show where we're we're I'm running around on stage performing a song, you know, and we're standing still, or I'm emotional or there's wind or who knows. But this that's kind of the what's fun about seeing an artist live is you get the end perfections. You get to see them as who they are as an artist, not just here's perfect.
Speaker 7: Being an artist and touring means there's not as much time to be here and create and write. Have you had to be very deliberate about writing or are you just writing less?
Speaker 16: Very deliberate about writing and writing less. It's hard to balance because so many hats that you have to wear to do this, and I think I'm just having to take advantage of the times that I am able to write and really be in writing mode.
Speaker 8: It's hard for me to do both. When I'm trying to write songs.
Speaker 16: I really want to be a songwriter and have all day to do that and not let me take a couple hours here and write a song here and then let me go radio here and then let me go play a show. That's kind of hard for me. And I really want to give every aspect of this what it deserves. So yeah, I mean writing a little bit less, but at this point I'm not shooting in the dark as much anymore. So I'm not having to write a hundred songs to get ten that I like. You know this, I mean pretty much every song I'm writing, not every song, and there's a couple I'm like, well, you know, I mean, not my favorite, But I mean, at this point, you know, I'm shooting for I'm not going to finish a song that I think is.
Speaker 8: Poo poo.
Speaker 7: And you kind of have people too that you know right well with you like a lot of that trial and error, like you know who's good and you know who you're good with, and so a lot of those rooms you get into already with a comfortability as well. If you're writing songs, right, yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean I'm writing with people that I know I'm getting songs with, and there's some new writers and stuff that I'm bringing in. But you know, with how much I'm touring, it's hard. I'm struggling trying to get my writers in that I know that I write well with. So it's also like I enjoy sitting in a room. I want to enjoy sitting in there, and at least if we don't get a song, I like, at least I got to hang out with a whole bunch of people that I love.
Speaker 7: So how difficult is it to go from when you're living in Alabama? And you're right, if you're writing songs, you're doing it by yourself because there's not really a songwriting culture unless you come to this culture and you learn co writing. That's usually like a baptism when people come to Nashville, like, oh, people write with other people. How weird is that when you have to first start writing with other people and like sharing really intimate stuff, you know.
Speaker 16: I think that that's kind of how I started to learn to write. You know, I wrote some and I would try to write, but I'm good with collaborative things like get into my own head a lot, So for me, it's a little bit easier just to like have somebody else in the room that's like, oh yeah, that line is not weird or it is, you know, And so I think it's a great way for people who want to start learning how to write is to co write. You know, you learn how other people do it and kind of see their methods. And I've just learned so much through writing with writers that I respect and getting to know how they what their process looks like.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I mean sub.
Speaker 7: Conscious though, like that's not so stupid. I always want to said that, like, oh yeah.
Speaker 16: I mean, but I think that's just what you have to submit to when you go into write. I say, at least one dumb thing a minute. I'm pretty sure, like this is me as a human being, because you.
Speaker 7: Want to write songs that are personal, but that means you have to sit in the room with somebody you may not know and share very personal things in order to get to that place.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they know way too much about me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's almost somebody.
Speaker 16: And I can't keep it in, Like I gotta my right. My songs are really personal, you know. That's I write from experience. I have a hard time not understanding a story, like I at least need to like see it in my head. I kind of write a music video at the same time I'm writing a song in the way where I'm like watching a movie. But yeah, it's people have to understand like where I'm coming from and if I would say that or the language that I'm using. And it's a very specific group.
Speaker 7: Some of my friends will record a song and they're like, dang, I wish I wouldn't recorded it in you know, a certain key because now it's harder to sing live. You know, they get do you ever do that with honesty in a song where you're like, man, now that I've written it and we've record and have to go sing it, now I have to be asked about it all the time. Yeah, Like it's not a regret, but it's like this is going to be a little more difficult because I wrote this, I mean it, but now I have to go on like answer questions and sing it publicly. And there's a whole different element to a song that you probably don't think about when you're just writing it and recording it, especially at first.
Speaker 16: Yeah, because writing for me is more of a therapeutic thing. You know, when I'm in the room, I'm not thinking necessarily about how I'm going to release a song or I'm just kind of writing the best song of the day at that point and trying to write to the best way we can write that title. The way we're writing a song, and honesty for me is like I said, and how I'm going to do it, and so yeah, after we get done with a song, I'm like, dang, that kind of hits close to home, or some songs will kind of hit close to home, and then something happens later on where I relate to it so much more after I wrote it, Like that's happened a lot to me, where I'm like, this song is good and I'm afraid that I'm going to relate to it.
Speaker 8: That's so at some point and always I always do. By the time I put it out, I'm.
Speaker 16: Like, oh, like manifest in manifests somehow for me. And I've talked to some other artists that say the same thing, and Girlier taking Home was one that was in the moment, I mean afterwards, that song is so personal and it's one that is always an interesting one for me to sing. But what is so cool about that is with being honest in that way. I think that's what's relatable to fans. It's not there's no fluff, there's no like let me figure out how to make me look at certain light in this song or in this way where it's just like no, I'm just gonna write it how it happened and what it is. And I think that it goes to show that humans are a little more alike than we like to think.
Speaker 7: What do your parents think of your success?
Speaker 16: They're just they're so excited. I think they're baffled all the time. Like I said, this is the only thing I've ever wanted to do. It's the only thing I've talked about every wanting to do. They've known that. I think my dad's always been a little more like once it's thing's gonna start working out kind of vibes, but still like they've always just believed in me and pushed me. And so now for them to like come to shows and to see what's happening and to get to go home and you know, treat them just things and start taking care of my family and that way. I think they're just always baffled and we come from a very small, humble town.
Speaker 7: Well that leads to my next question, what's been the best part about the success and even like, what's the best part about fame?
Speaker 16: I don't know the best part about fame yet. I think I'm still figuring that out. I think what's coolet is to have a voice, and so the things that I care about and do want to talk about at least have an audience to listen, you know. And then also the same thing with releasing music, you know, people are there listening, and but also getting to take care of my friends and family in that way.
Speaker 7: And best part about fame when I got a bit of it doing TV with all the free clothes.
Speaker 16: Yeah, It's funny how when you start making a little money people give you.
Speaker 7: Free yeah, because then.
Speaker 8: You're like so poor and if you were like nah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when I was broken, nobody gave me crap. Whenever I had money and started to do well, it was like, have all these brand name clothes and keep them. So I just gamed all my friends and Eddie Worth all this stuff all the time. That to me was like my favorite part about having success is Obama Mama trailer and two acres of land and then I got free close.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, my dad, there's this.
Speaker 16: He's just so excited about all the little things. He's starting to dream about stuff now and he's like, what about this tractor? And I'm like, hey, now, and I don't get too excited, you know.
Speaker 8: But his Christmas list get all about is very long. He's like, well, okay, I can retire.
Speaker 7: Who will you call if you need device?
Speaker 8: Depends on the situation.
Speaker 7: What if it's about the uh, the next direction of the next album? An artist? Who would you.
Speaker 8: Call Miranda Lambert?
Speaker 7: And why Miranda?
Speaker 16: Because she has a pretty good insight on what this next record is. And I mean, come on, it's Miranda Lambert. What she's done with her career kept it going, continuously, keeps it going. The songs are always there, every one of her records hit afterhead ever hit, I mean, proof is in the pudding really.
Speaker 7: And even when she did more of an independent thing and it wasn't like a traditional radio hits like the songs were next level good.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I think she's just always done what she's wanted to do. Yeah, I think that She's unapologetically herself and she she just does what in her good is the right thing to do. She does right by people, and that's all I'm trying to do. It's just you know, at the end of the day, even if with the decision that I made didn't go the way that I wanted to, at least I did it in the way that I thought was right.
Speaker 7: You know, it's been cool too to see kind of your influence because we had Caitlin Butts in and she's awesome and a lot of people were introduced to her from your TikTok. But now you have the ability to shine lights on people.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's another cool part about fame, that is I will say that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's been really.
Speaker 7: Cool being able to see people that move you and get your audience to pay attention to them.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's super cool. Yeah, she's awesome.
Speaker 8: No, there's so many girls that she.
Speaker 7: Shouted you out too. When she was in here, she was like, if it wasn't for all.
Speaker 8: I watched that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, she well, and she texted me that and I said, you're the one that wrote the song.
Speaker 8: That's your song.
Speaker 16: All I did was one video that has nothing to do I mean it was because of the whole other thing, but obviously that song is like it's great and she's great, and that's why that moment happened. Yeah, but it is really cool to be able to bring these women on tour with me and give other people the opportunity that I was. I've been given and continue to get given.
Speaker 7: Amy anything for all.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm wanna circle back to something you said just for clarity on so you said, do you used to Facebook message or email? Like all these bars back in the day, like I'll come play there were you saying that emails you sent or dms you sent back in twenty seventeen, like now that you've had success, they're finally replying to you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: I don't try to go in my DMS now.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I try to say out there as much as I can, but mainly like a couple of years ago. But yeah, probably, I mean if I went in there, look at some of the emails, now, maybe they wrote out.
Speaker 10: Okay, I thought that's what you're saying that like you heard from some of them. It's like, oh that's interesting. They're like, oh my gosh, this ella lamely girl that reached out to us year.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well, over the years, like back when I was living in Alabama when I would send those messages, and then when I moved here, like when I started to tour and like a little bit started to happen, you know, they finally they finally were like, hey, you want to come play this this bar.
Speaker 1: And then at year two, yes, actually I do.
Speaker 10: When you're at Auburn, like your parents were they okay with you leaving college halfway through?
Speaker 16: They didn't have much of a choice. They should know that with me. But like I said, my dad when I was like.
Speaker 8: I'm moving with three guys and I'm gonna.
Speaker 16: Do this, and he was like what what are you gonna do?
Speaker 8: But my mom was absolutely she helped me move.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, no, they've they've always believed that this is what I was supposed to do.
Speaker 8: They've just never questioned it, even though my dad's like, hey, miss you, you love me. Come home every once in a while, like come to a show and see me dad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did your dad call you after the tattoo on Instagram? Which one did any of them? Did you ever see any?
Speaker 8: And yes, it's mad about every one of them, because that's.
Speaker 7: Where he would see probably them. Most would be Instagram because he's not seeing you a lot. You live in city.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 16: What's funny too, is my dad's seeing the drama stuff on Facebook and stuff, you know, like anything really him was, He's like, come on, this ain't I'm like, Dad, you know that that's not true. Stop reading Facebook colments? Please, God, can you stop reading.
Speaker 8: He's like, oh, all right, I just don't know what to do.
Speaker 16: But yeah, he calls me, calls me about he's given up, I think on the tattoo thing.
Speaker 7: Just let let you go.
Speaker 1: He's going to get attractor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's going to get attractor.
Speaker 7: What was the first one you ever read? You ever showed him? Did you ever hide any from him?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 16: No, I'm not a good liar. I'm a terrible liar. And I knew that he was going to find it. Anyways.
Speaker 8: The first one was this little trouble cleth.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I couldn't even read music, so I had to like look up what this was when I got it. But I was like music, don't get that. And I think I got it like three three months out of high school. And I got home, went home for Thanksgiving and me and my dad were having a great day we went to church. I was wearing a long sleeve. It was kind of cold outside, and he took me. We were riding down his dirt road. He was showing me like one of my grandparents grandparents used to live something in one of those kind of days, and he was it slipped down and he saw it, and that was bad. I just started laughing. I didn't know what to do. Like I think, I thought maybe at eighteen years old, he was gonna give me a whooping.
Speaker 7: Did they call you Ella as a kid. Yeah, it was Ella, always your name because I'm assuming that's short for something Elizabeth, got it, but it was always Ella. Yep, that's awesome. Well, final question, I don't even need a real answer here, But when you say he would see like the drama stuff online, like, what's the percentage of that was true? Just give me a number.
Speaker 8: Ten at the very least, I mean the very most. I mean I think that a lot of fan fiction. Yeah, I mean, come.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean I think the people get more worked up than we do.
Speaker 7: I agree, Yeah, I agree. All right, Ella, congratulations on the number one, second one. Yeah, I hope you're super proud of it. You're still out with Morgan. You're doing shows them Morgan still a few. How that that's a pretty significant way to go. Hello, you're doing your own headlining stuff now as well. But I'm like, that's a pretty cool introduction very a lot of people, right, cool.
Speaker 16: Yeah, this is we did. We were first four last year, first of three this year.
Speaker 8: And his band is so cool.
Speaker 16: He's they're my band and his band are kind of friends, and they've been so cool to us and him, and he's been really nice and give him some great advice on on some of this stuff.
Speaker 7: So yeah, well you guys follow Ella at Ella Langley music. Congratulations and what's uh? Have you next singled it yet? I know you put up some song with Hardy, But if you guys next single to yet? Like I said, what it is? Is that the next thingle? Okay, I don't even care if you say it now. I just wondered if I miss something.
Speaker 8: No, we haven't said.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, Ellie, good to see you, thank you anything else? Okay?
Speaker 1: I want her whole outfit?
Speaker 7: Me too, Me too.
Speaker 1: I wish we could come up with that, do you.
Speaker 10: I mean you may have this like when you see people you just kind of want to wish you could just like double tap them and then like everything just to.
Speaker 16: Be shoots closet and close. Yes, yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, or you're just like tap it and then all of a sudden, if I walk by you, I can just like scan you with my phone and then.
Speaker 8: You actually can I think that you can do that on Google Images.
Speaker 7: Actually, oh you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'll take your picture.
Speaker 8: But all everybody, thank you, Ella, thank you for having me.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: And that is it for catching up on the Bobby Bone Show this week. Thanks for hanging out with me every weekend. If you're a listener who messages me and you're like I listen.
Speaker 4: All the time, thank you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I know that you're here and supporting the show, and that's awesome. Make sure you go subscribe to The Bobby Bone Show on YouTube and you can.
Speaker 4: Check out my podcast. Take this personally.
Speaker 3: I just did a bunch of episodes with seniors from Apes Garden, which is the place that Remy and I volunteer at as a therapy animal team, and they're just awesome. They have great stories to share, so I hope you go and listen and Part one and part three this weekend is up with Scuba Steve. As I mentioned at the very beginning of this, I think you really like it.
Speaker 4: Goodbye everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby Bob Show and follow at Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.