Speaker 1: Big bang. You don't be on nothing. I be on okay, So let me ask bring Big Big.
Speaker 2: Fact visit the new website today Big factspod dot com line from the Trap Music Museum. It's Big Bank DJ Screaming Baby J. We team Big Faster Today. We welcome and represent Detroit. He got the streets on fire right now. To one and only, Peasy.
Speaker 1: Tz psy Peasy was what's uping, my brother?
Speaker 3: How you feeling today?
Speaker 1: Everything good with you?
Speaker 3: Anything? How you feeling?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Not not to not to jump too fast, just into it, man, but to make really a record like two million up.
Speaker 3: That's a street record.
Speaker 2: It's no singing, it's no, it's none of that is just a street record, like and for it to go to the top of the chart, it's gotta be a crazy feeling. Yeah, it feel good. It's it's been a long time coming, you know. Yeah, I've been doing I've been rapping for so long. How long you've been rapping? Probably it is like two thousand and six. Realistically, that's about seventy years like that.
Speaker 3: It was it with Team Team Team Inside.
Speaker 2: Before Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so we all been rapping forever. I feel like we've been putting our bangers and going crazy running around and real doing shows and ship. But I never got like the song I needed to put me where I needed to be until like now, So I'm kind of feeling like I'm behind a little bit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I don't let it get to my head. I just try to stay working.
Speaker 2: You have street records like from from from projects and mixtapes and all that ship that was buzzing and people knew word for him, But this is one that you actually is a gold platinum, gol on the way to go on the way to platinum, get a plaque out of that congress and uh, this is something that like I said, it's a street record, So that's a big accomplishment.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, bro, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: So along that, along that seventy year old journey, because we talked a lot of bit about big facts of what is the moment, like should you keep going? Should you stop? Like along that seventeen.
Speaker 4: You're making money money, but you just want to be a super studio. He was making money.
Speaker 3: I was getting money rapping.
Speaker 2: I've been getting money rapping a long time, okay, So I wasn't really never it wasn't really never about the money with me. I was already straight as far as money. It was just more about like the respect. You know what I'm saying, because I knew, I knew how good of an artist I was. Well, I know how good of an artist I am, and I know the type of records I make because I know the response I get, you know what I'm saying. So who weren't really never about the money. It was just about like the respect for me. I just wanted to be mentioned.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: So now that y'all mentioned, like I even saw like on social media they they debating you as one of the Detroit goats. You know what I'm saying, saying and putting in your name and mentioning amongst the grace and everything like that. How do you feel about that? It feel good. I appreciate that, you know what I mean, because, like I said, it been a long time. I did a lot for the city though you know what I'm saying, without asking for none in return.
Speaker 3: So they feel good, it feel I appreciate it. It's that part of.
Speaker 2: That that lyric when you're like niggas might not better pay the way facts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 2: A lot of the ship in the city I was kind of like doing not like I probably wasn't the first person doing it, but I kind of shed the light on a lot of the ship that's going on in the city first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that's why I felt That's why I said that, I felt like that.
Speaker 4: Getting breaks like the length of the ground, Like, oh yeah, I would to knew this about a pop out back then about you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be so happy that I did it this way instead of like catching the hit early on and not having another one to back it up.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that I took this, took the stairs instead of the elevator, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So i'mn't be tripping. I'd be happy that I did it my way.
Speaker 1: What's the difference in me?
Speaker 4: Like you no money, street wrap ship instead of nothing, and now they calling for you, like you want to put your on these tours and all this ship.
Speaker 2: It depends. It depends on what kind of artists you want to be, you know what I'm saying. Like, because for me, for a long time, I didn't think I needed the radio. I used to be, I was bugging on the radio. I used to be like I got the streets. I got the streets, So I never knew my full potential, you know what I mean to then til I got a song in the radio. Then they started, You get like thirties and forties in a club, you know what I'm saying. You want to do a couple of shows a month. But when they started calling you on the radio, you get them radio here. Now they putting you on festivals. You're getting fifty sixty thousand to go do a show at Rolling Loud or like a dream View or some shit like that. Getting paid, Yeah, and it's safer, you know what I'm saying. And it makes you a bigger artist, you know what I mean. So that's what it's really about for me, Like I really like take a pay cut to be able to do that and stay out the clubs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 5: So let's take it back like a little bit to the beginning about how it was growing up in Detroit. Like your family life, do you have brothers and sisters, kids, and you know what I'm saying, all that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got brothers and sisters, but my mom only child. My daddy got three other kids, so I was kind of like this, no I got I got an older brother, his name Chrisy the oldest one, Okay, but I was kind of like split in between because my mom from the East Side and my dad from the West Side. Yeah, so it was like up until I say, eighth grade, I was on the East Side. Then I went up until eleventh grade. Then I left school and came back. So I went to the West Side for a few years to like eleventh grade, and came back to the East Side. And I ain't never go back on the west. Yeah, because yeah, I got kids. I got two kids. I got a twelve year old and a one year old.
Speaker 5: Boys and girls.
Speaker 3: I got two boys.
Speaker 2: One big thing that happened along the journey is like sometimes you start getting emotion up and you get your momentum and then boom, you might have to go sit down and bed or some shit like that. Talk about how you just push past that because you you I think you had to go shit down, like right at a moment where you was really heating up, you know what I'm saying. I had the city on fire, and when I was going when I right before I went to jail, That's that's what I'm saying, Like, but not the not the down talk nobody or nothing like that. But I ain't I ain't really see like a lot of the ship that's going on in the city until I went to jail. So I was like happy as ship, you know what I'm saying, Because for a minute, it was looking like only a few people, was like at a certain level. Then when I went to jail, like during the pandemic, everybody came up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So what the hell was nothing.
Speaker 1: In the city though?
Speaker 3: Right now in Detroit, Yeah, I don't know. I live.
Speaker 2: I moved out that motherfucker. But it should be warm. Though it should be warm right now, probably about seventh Streets. Oh it's smoked. It's smoky out there, smoky in.
Speaker 3: A hundred degrees.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 2: But if you ain't got nothing to do with ship though Detroit ain't no city, you really got nothing to worry about it.
Speaker 3: You can move how you want to move in a d you know what I'm saying. Like, if you.
Speaker 2: Ain't got if you ain't in no smoking nothing, you can come down there and do whatever you want to do, because it's not like it ain't like a Chicago or affiliate.
Speaker 1: Like a random ass.
Speaker 3: You might die. You ain't gonna die in Detroit. You're good in Detroit. You can come down there. It ain't like that.
Speaker 1: What you think is causing like smoke to be an hundred? What do you think causing ship?
Speaker 3: The main causing them young niggas?
Speaker 2: Everybody got their own money, so can't nobody control them, you know what I'm saying, Because it ain't nobody doing nothing for him.
Speaker 5: If you've been talking about this ship all day, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They got their own money. They ain't listening to nobody. And then it's it's too much shit that went on. So it's like they ain't trying to hear that ship. They ain't trying to slow down it. They trying to figure out who it's fucked up. But it ain't no guide and stuff. Can't nobody tell them nothing, you know what I'm saying. And they feel like if you ain't got more money than them, or if you ain't killed more niggas than them, or some ship like that, they ain't trying to hear what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Anyway, want to hear that.
Speaker 2: Ship the streets chance it used to be about money. It ain't about no more. It's about who to smoke the most ship out of her life. So it kind of make you turn your savage up or just get the fuck out the way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But shift that ship. Though we always ask people that you think shifted into that music.
Speaker 2: I think the music changed. The music always motivated the streets to either get money or do some crazy shit. So when you got younger, when you got younger niggas, now that's rapping, that's what they come up in.
Speaker 3: They didn't come up getting money, you feel me, they didn't.
Speaker 2: I was born in that eighty eight, you know what I'm saying, So I had hustlers to look up to. They didn't have that by the time niggas niggas was born in ninety four and ninety five and ship like that and or into two thousands. You know what I'm saying. These niggas youngest hell out here. Then they don't nobody got to steal, no drugs. They can get money on the computer now, So when they get to three hundred thousands so fast, then you really can't tell them shit and I got their own guns, their own cars. So it's just like once you get money, you get the powers. It's a lot coming with that shit you're shoot okay, oh yeah, And I say ship, I don't want to hear that ship.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm trying to say, like I don't. Kids say what do you think that ship went left? It though?
Speaker 2: Like in the street, just like when ship went left, when niggas be like, ship won't want no money, we want some blood.
Speaker 3: Say my same answer.
Speaker 2: World Star Hip Hop, Instagram, social media, social media, Yeah, social media. It ain't about the money no more. It's about pride now. It's about like you gotta get your lick back where you gotta get one for. It's about who can get on that bitch the first person to say they did it.
Speaker 1: You get slapped by a nigga.
Speaker 5: The only thing that you can do to fucking redeem yourself is go smoke this nigga on camera and go lay down.
Speaker 3: Yeah they rather do that. Yeah they're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like this ship crazy out here? Man, what's to disconnect with the young niggas and the old nigga though?
Speaker 2: You just like they ain't got the old niggas somebody is like, I mean, not the disrespect no old niggas, because because I'm thirty four, I feel like I'm an old nigg But a lot of these niggas they broke. But but a lot of these niggas they they soft to though, you know what I'm saying, So they don't respect their ship.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, ain't no nigga, no young nigga that's running around shooting ship up, trying to listen to the old nigga that fighting bitches and ain't never fund you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm trying to say. They ain't ain't trying to hear that ship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: You gotta show these little niggas you will spank something. They want to know that you spanked a lot of ship, or you will spank them, and that's the only way they're gonna respect it. They don't care how much money you got, They don't that ship don't mean nothing right. So you're either gonna spank their ass or stay out their way because they will fuck these your niggas to spank you.
Speaker 4: What is just the most different ship, like from when y'all coming up to now, Like, what's the most different ship?
Speaker 1: Like damn, but we ain't do that.
Speaker 2: It used to be etiquets with this ship like respect. It was respected at one point. I don't they don't got respect no more. They'll shoot your mommy, grandma, Nigga catching the crows, your kids, shoot their bitch up. It ain't used to be like that, like Nigga used to get that man back in the day. No, it's like wild wild wistard the street now. So yeah, basically, yeah, that's why I think it ain't no more respect.
Speaker 4: It ain't.
Speaker 2: It ain't no edgance with this shit. It ain't no edgance with against the shit nor more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So in twenty sixteen, when you had to go down for the trafficking and conspiracy or like charges that you had or whatever, you were still, by the grace of God, able to sustain your influence because you had already recorded. You had already pre recorded like so much music that you were able to like go ahead and put it out like while you were incarcerated. How do you think that would really make a difference as far as like a lot of these younger kids nowadays that are gaining so much fame and popularity so fast and then they get locked up and they just kind of fade away because they didn't put in the work beforehand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to figure out. But but I can beg I just can't. I can kind of like answer like some of that. Like niggas like niggas.
Speaker 5: Niggas shoot out, niggas shoot out of here so fast.
Speaker 2: I don't really have a lot of I ain't put a lot a lot of music in jail because I ain't have a lot of time, you know what I'm saying. I ain't really have no longer time in jail, so I want okay, So uh, for for me, I warn't really tripping about it, you know what I'm saying. But for anybody else, niggas do get in trouble fast as rappers. Yeah, niggas do be in the street more than they be in the studio. So if they do go to jail, they ain't gonna have no music. And then how you're gonna pay the bills and ship? You know what I'm saying. So yeah, I give what you're saying. I give what you're saying. But that's like it right there, because I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, what city you think? Like, Oh, I fuck with this city right here they fun with.
Speaker 3: This fun with Philly, Baltimore, Cali.
Speaker 2: Uh ship, I just left Utah like Utah, Uh, Milwaukee, Saint Louis, Chicago, mm hmm, Texas there, New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's a couple of moment. I can't think that right.
Speaker 1: You think most love like but you go ahead the year work.
Speaker 2: Work might be l A, yeah, it might be La. It used to be Milwaukee, but it's l mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: What changed for you since? Like you know, you've always been doing your thing and one of this ship?
Speaker 4: But what changed like once once the fame hit, Like, Okay, this nigga out of here, you know it's a it's a nigga be popular, but then this nigga out of here talk star damn. So yeah, Like I'm saying, what changed in like your every day like people and ship?
Speaker 3: Like like what changed like after after that? Yeah? Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, man. What changed at the two after I got popping popping? I always kind of had my phone to where you couldn't call that bitch, so like couldn't too many people couldn't really never go out me because she can straight the voicemail.
Speaker 3: I already moved out of the city, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I really wasn't never really reachable like that unless you was my family. Probably a lot more bitches females change. I can't really say people change, because like before two million up, I was I was far as the rest of the world. They look at me like a start, but like everybody didn't know me, like it was kind of regular. So my program like really didn't kind of change until like it was kind of the same as far as my inner circle and before as the rest of the world. It's just like I just moved, like I don't really let people suppost to me anywhere, you know what I'm saying. I don't really talk to a lot of people like that anyway. You ain't gonna really never see me at the clubs and ship like that anyway.
Speaker 3: So it ain't really too much change for me.
Speaker 2: I just know I got more fans and a lot more people watching me now, so I gotta really watch what I do.
Speaker 1: Not I'll be seeing you on the ground. You got you got the bus with your sticks up.
Speaker 2: Every day right now? Hell yeah, hell yeah, every day every single day. You you you come from the street though, like I've been. I was in the street before rap, so I really know how to move. I already know how to move. When I show it, I just be trying to show niggas like it's it's it's a way you can do it. You know, it's the way you can do it, Like you don't gotta have ten little niggas in the curl with guns, Like it's the way you can do this ship the right way.
Speaker 3: You still feel the same.
Speaker 4: Stand in top room, folks about what happened. They ain't going nowhere. You don't stand right there?
Speaker 1: Why sit the truck?
Speaker 2: Everybody else gonna have to run catching cases lawyers. Now, everybody gotta get lawyers. Somebody's gonna tell on somebody. It's the way you do it.
Speaker 4: What changed your mindsetting to make you think like that, Like, man, I don't need to protect this brand and move different and shit.
Speaker 2: I've been in a lot of shit in the street, but the latest incident was like some shit had kind of happened like two years ago at my house, and after that I tightened all the way to fuck up. Like, by the grace of God, I made it out of this situation. Like some niggas came to I was tried to rob me with guns and shit, and I just so happened to take the guns and shit and some shit like that. I can't really speak too much about what I got out the situation. And after that, I just tightened all the way up. I stopped fucking with who even I thought was like a shady motherfucker, you know what I'm saying. I stopped dealing with a lot of my friends and shit, you know what I'm saying. I stopped really going out, stopped getting high for a minute, and I started at getting high, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But that process was like like cutting people out.
Speaker 2: It was stressful, bro, because I ain't know where it came from, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It was like it was really bothering me because I ain't no where where that shit came from. You know what I mean. It was a process, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a real stressful a real stressful process of elimination.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So how did you after the fact deal with your former friends that maybe didn't understand why you had to cut them off?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like if a motherfucker, if a motherfucker love me, then they know what's going on with me. They if they, if they love me, they understand what I'm trying to do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If not, then they ain't really fucked me.
Speaker 2: I don't really focus on them, Like I really got a small circle who really loved me, so I just cater to them.
Speaker 3: That's what I really did.
Speaker 2: Like I don't really focus on nobody else but the people who around me here day that'll help me, Like when people helped me, Like you know what I'm saying, It's never about no money, it's just genuine love. So I just focus on It's really like seven of us know only people I really care about besides my immediate family. Man, I ain't very yet, not yet. I think I might get married one day, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I think marriage should be a contract. I think if you don't got no plan to be with the woman. I mean, I feel like if you ain't, if you and a woman don't got to plan together to get no money, And I feel like y'all shouldn't get married because love die, love way.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 2: The love gonna die if you broke anyway, you know what I mean. So I feel like if you all don't got a plan to get no money together. There ain't no point to get married. That's just how I feel about it.
Speaker 4: I sat the other day, were like, you said, the country, you need to get some money, So like we just into the free aid contract.
Speaker 1: We should just say we're gonna love you with no paper on the paper. Get them that.
Speaker 2: The other day that love that I said, I love that.
Speaker 3: We need some money, get some money. We got turn it over.
Speaker 2: We gotta figure out we're gonna because what the fun We're gonna just be in love with no money. Then somebody gonna cheat on somebody.
Speaker 1: Else when I get big.
Speaker 5: Fact, So let me ask you this man, do you do you believe any idea of love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe in love. I believe in emotion. Like it's nothing you could do about love, you know what I'm saying. But I believe in love, but not marriage unless you're getting money together.
Speaker 4: You're saying like binding into a country, like we're getting money, we finigured out the build a conglomerate.
Speaker 2: In fact, that's just more free ship because it's gonna be it's gonna end up being, it's gonna it's gonna fall on to one person. Doing everything's gonna fallard on to the man doing everything. He ain't gonna feel appreciated. Then the woman gonna feel like she ain't getting what she wants. Yeah, it's gonna be all fucked up. But if she got her own money, he got his own money, everybody happy.
Speaker 1: You know, they're gonna say you're a narciss a misogynist.
Speaker 3: That's cool, so much like you know, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Misogynists. That's what that is. When you think the way, if you think on your own.
Speaker 2: It's just a real It's just most of the time that's not true.
Speaker 1: Most of the time narcissists. It's not that no one I'm saying that. This saying a narcissist.
Speaker 5: It's basically like it can be a male or female, but it's a person that basically mind fucks you into thinking that the ship that they're putting you through, and the ship that they are having you to go through, is your fault and is caused by some actions of your own, no no accountability expects to.
Speaker 4: Them, and usually be your fault. I'm just telling you the truth. Don't want the truth about themself. Women are born to be victims.
Speaker 1: What excuse me?
Speaker 4: Women are born to be victims as we growing up. You got a little sister and little brother. Why does she like just say she could push me in the face all day, I put your head down, why'd you push you? Then I'm gonna get ad.
Speaker 5: With and she even know woomen are you serious right now?
Speaker 4: Just being real like twins, a boy and a girl, right the little girl could be as ruthless as possible to this boy, twins.
Speaker 3: That's the fact though.
Speaker 4: If he pushed her down or something one day because he fed up, he's gonna get his head was a boy that we're supposed.
Speaker 2: To do, even like if the police show up, even if somebody called the police and you didn't do nothing.
Speaker 4: We need to put your head cuts first, certain make sure everything on the control that's bit your head cuts phone and you so much like we're both doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this ship is equal, but no, we need to contain you first.
Speaker 5: But I feel like I feel like just I know I know how to figure just as many females as it is running around he's raising themselves to be victims or whatever. It's just as many. Plus he has niggas running around being victims as well. At the end of that putting that ship on the scale and wave it up. It's gonna be the same.
Speaker 1: Bro got rid of them to be entitled. You're a princess, nigga. You shut the sun up out of crime.
Speaker 3: Bit your nigga.
Speaker 4: We got when we were kidding, like why get your put that was why let me get you twitch that ship.
Speaker 1: Come, they're gonna get a beat out.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: A woman can't got damn do whatever, be as vulnerable and as show her true inside niggas out then the man you break your lip, you better cry, you fry the boys don't cry.
Speaker 6: Am right wrong, No, you ain't. Women is meant to you, meant to be a big whole world. Everybody name a woman said it was my fault. I just didn't like him like that. It was my fault, girl, No, it.
Speaker 1: Was my fault that this nigga can't convince me to be the bitch that I need to be.
Speaker 7: For him passage.
Speaker 1: They said, they hate on you, right, that's hate.
Speaker 8: He right right.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna raise my granddaughters the same way.
Speaker 1: I'm a product of that. I'm gonna raise my granddaughter like you are. This is you. You're deserving of this that's how we raised the girls, like from from from from now to the n right.
Speaker 5: But the reason that girls are raised that way is because they have to deal with way more ship than guys do.
Speaker 1: Like what.
Speaker 5: Like like what no like like when it comes to when it comes to life experiences, when it comes to jobs in the workplace and employment, when it comes to all kinds of ships.
Speaker 1: Have to go through.
Speaker 4: I'm in the neighborhood hiking the ship, and the folks look at me like I'm.
Speaker 1: A and I'm not a criminal ship. I'm a regular person.
Speaker 2: I don't mean you people, no horm They look at us like they're criminals in the United but they they don't.
Speaker 5: Take they don't take women as seriously as they do men.
Speaker 1: And women they hey, hey, by myself, but you're up to suth I'm talking about Chanta is with you.
Speaker 9: But when Chantay is by herself, she has to like, hey, hey, it's more gentle more than black, a black dude than Americans different.
Speaker 1: We go through too much ship a.
Speaker 5: Black female in America. It's fucking difficult saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying saying, men go through ship. If we see if you're driving in the cost puller behind you. You immediately your mind goes some other place. As a black man, this ship we gotta go.
Speaker 5: You don't think I'm not trying to compare.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I'll go through to we know gender quality, We all.
Speaker 10: About gender and y'all talking about through ship. I'm just saying, say, y'all go through more ship. That's what they don't. They don't go too much. They don't we take them. Now you add our ship we take.
Speaker 1: Say y'all go through more. We go through more, saying we go through it together as black folks. But you can't say y'all go screen men take take women through too.
Speaker 4: Then they go through most ship. But I'm saying niggas going through most shipped. Black men are going through most ship and.
Speaker 1: You guys go through a lot.
Speaker 5: But to say that we're raised to be victims like that's some that's some boys.
Speaker 3: That's said it wrong. He probably not.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, this this is my twin.
Speaker 1: I know what like entitled, I know what he's talking about. But that is them.
Speaker 4: This that is damn what do you call it? Embedded in you entitlement spirit you deserve Prince Charmin.
Speaker 1: Which is how a black how a woman should be. We was raising you know what you can't who what's for you? Boy? But a lot of but a lot of but even you that with you, with you put up to our environment.
Speaker 5: A lot of times black women aren't even raised like that for real to be princesses and all that kind of ship, Like it depends on who's raising them, and.
Speaker 1: It depends on their mothers.
Speaker 5: And you know what I'm saying, Like they like like black, a lot of Black women go through ship.
Speaker 8: You're right, the struggle of black men women and.
Speaker 3: Ship look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right right there, you're right right, you understood that, you're right. So so the some this went up.
Speaker 3: Shoot, we're gonna go and jays.
Speaker 8: Right good, right, you see what I'm saying, like, like, come on, this ship is finn to be Some men don't get some ship.
Speaker 1: This ship don't find to be something else. You're right.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's what I became. I conquered everything when I was able to tell.
Speaker 3: Right, you know you ain't gonna never get it, but you're right, you got it, you got it.
Speaker 1: I can't beat you, bro. If I can't beat it, what they're gonna lead.
Speaker 2: To You're right right, Let's talk about Let's talk about somebody that supports a lot of street artists, supposed to culture and has supported you, you know, from day one, and that's Ghazi.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: How's it being signed to Gazi doing business with him and outside of that that being a brother of yours. I love Ghazi because we communicate with each other, you know what I mean, Versus like if I was signed like a major label, I probably wouldn't even notice the or the owner, you know what I mean. I could literally call Ghazi like right now, and whatever the problem is, we can get it fixed. Never gonna be a problem. We don't argue about money. I know all my business, I know everything, So I'm comfortable with that with him, versus being with somebody who really don't fuck with me like that. If I get into a situation, they ain't they gonna shoef me. They ain't gonna help me get out of jam, Like Bro gonna be there for me. You know what I'm saying. That Nigga was there before I went to jail. He came and got me from jail, So it ain't really nothing. It's like Lord t over money with me and with me and guys.
Speaker 5: So speaking of loyalty over money, let's talk about Rio. Yeah, So when does riyoll get out first and foremost? And then I want you to kind of like for the people that don't understand the dynamic of y'all's relationship, kind of just give them a brief synopsis of what exactly.
Speaker 1: It is that he means to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know when Rio get out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep our fingers crossing.
Speaker 3: All right, we're praying to get out soon. Yes, but Rio is like a little brother than me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I found Rio when he ain't have a phone, you know, saying he had five hundred dollars. So I told him he was gonna be exactly what he is now. Yeah, So for me to see him be what he is and he ain't even home, right, you know what I mean? You can't even imagine how they feel to me because I just watched it come true out then that predicted it, you know what I mean. So it's like that that I love that boy to death. It ain't really too I can't even describe it, you know what I mean? Every day I wake up, it's free real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's one of the biggest struggles you had, like to like adapt to this industry.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. I had to learn and never take this ship personally because all these niggas fake all lover like ninety three.
Speaker 2: That's a good good there's some real niggas in this ship. Yeah, but never take it personal though.
Speaker 3: What fake? All right?
Speaker 2: Nigga called me. A producer called me right, I got to hit for you number one. I guarantee you what's going number one.
Speaker 3: I'm in la. I'm doing me. You feel me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, send it to me. I'll get the song boom. I booked the studio, go knock the verse out the same night. Send it to him. No, this has been like two three months. I'm waiting on the song to come out. And this is how God worked. I didn't even know this nigga album was gonna come out, you know what I'm saying. I just hit the producer up this day and I was like, Hey, you know what I'm saying, what's up with that song? I'm still on that song. He's like, man, they switched it around, but whenever you're in the city linked up with me, and I was just like, llo, all right, bro, they switched. They took me off the bitch. Yeah, they put fabulous and somebody else in there. What's fucking hit maker?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not What do you do? Yeah, young bird?
Speaker 1: So what's song with? You don't know? Some ship with Eric.
Speaker 3: Billingser I think his name was.
Speaker 2: Some ship like that we had. They had did a Brown Sugar remix. I think they got j Yeah, they got Jeremiah fab On there he took me. He did some lame ship, you know, industry ship.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't even talking about. I don't take your personal you can't take the person you ain't really about. Nothing ain't wrong, man, I don't get mad about that type of ship. But that was like some of the most like the drive like man, I got it. I gotta keep going. Ship like that is niggas. Niggas wait on me to They wait on me to feel They wait on me to go back to the hood. They wait on me to go back to jail. They wait on me to do some of everybody on Instagram to laugh about it.
Speaker 3: So nothing.
Speaker 2: You gotta stay on your ship. You gotta stay winning. You can't get these funks, none to laugh about, none to talk about. You be popping a lot of ship on your Twitter too, man, like something some of your tweets be going viral, and then there's a tweet you put out that said, when you start giving bitches your heart earn money, they start losing respect for you.
Speaker 3: They focused pee that's true, break that down. I ain't see that well.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can't give women money, like because that ship cripple, they'll lose respect for you, Like they'll start depending on that, Like they feel like they ain't even gotta fuck you if you just giving them money.
Speaker 3: All the time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Other facts like imagine the girls just being able to call you at will and get whatever she wants and you get nothing. You know what I'm saying, sharing't respect you. That ain't no real ship. But real is gonna ask you what you what you need. If you need something, she's gonna come put their head on you, come give you a massage, bring you some white Air Force one as you feel me more.
Speaker 3: I just feel like that you can't be spoiling these females of money, bro, They ain't gonna respect that.
Speaker 4: Ship because at the end of the day, that's that's the same thing as building the entitlement. Once you give them so much, listen to us. What you give so much, then the expect it. When you don't do it, it's to let down. So if I do less when I do something, that you're gonna appreciate it.
Speaker 1: But if there's the truth. But if I do everything, then you you you expect it. I don't do nothing. When I do something, You're gonna be out your mind. So I'm gonna do less. It's possible.
Speaker 5: But what if there's But what if there's an even exchange? What if I'm doing just as much? Ship nothing to be equal?
Speaker 3: So we equal? We equal.
Speaker 4: We can have a contest on who's gonna do we for each other equally equal. But if it's sitting at thutter, I gotta match you at that.
Speaker 1: Real ship.
Speaker 3: You can't never fuck with nobody more than they fuck with you. Yeah, you can't never do that any.
Speaker 4: Turn one side of it, turned one side, and Nancy suspected you can't. You can't go be happy on your own because I'm gonna be unhappy. M h even though I'm making you unhappy. Imagine trying to make the mother fucker happy. I don't even care if you have How did it work, and I'm.
Speaker 3: There's people out here stuck stuck in that though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got takers and givers like you can be a giver like I can think of you poor, but you don't pour ship into me.
Speaker 1: How are you estament that the key?
Speaker 2: Because niggas think the money control the man. Like the money, I mean, the money might get you some pussy, but she goes love. She loved for free.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, y'all? What happened? What happened with Ginger?
Speaker 3: That ship? Real?
Speaker 2: You can't buy no, that was a bum. You can't buy no girl heart that it doesn't work like that crazy. You can rent the pussy.
Speaker 3: What small feet say. It might cost you a little, it might cost you a lot, but it don't cost you straight up.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Here, look he told on she loved dick money. That's it.
Speaker 2: Keep yours, young man, Keep your money, Keep your money, bro, that's all. They'll respect you more once they feel like you ain't, once they know you ain't going theect.
Speaker 4: Don't know when you know, you just don't know, like like, motherfucker, don't understand that, Like okay, bruh, I don't know yet, bitch.
Speaker 1: How you suck it.
Speaker 3: How you do it?
Speaker 1: I don't know yet, Like you gotta understand that, like I don't still I don't feel that one.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: You'll break it down.
Speaker 4: The one like on you know how, like you know the one that like, man, I just can't stop thinking about this bitch. Yeah, Okay, that's when you know, like, I don't give it that, I don't give what I'm doing. I'm thinking about her.
Speaker 2: I knew, I knew I was gonna be with the girl who I had kids with the first time. I'm sorry, the first I saw. I'm already knew a time us.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this, how do you feel about Okay, Like you know how niggas might have like a baby mom or whatever, and for whatever reason, they didn't necessarily work out at the time, and he got into another relationship, but he still feels like it's his responsibility to make sure that her and the kid are straight.
Speaker 2: See even that shit a double iss were because she gonna start feeling like she entitled to what the other baby mama getting. You feel what I'm saying, So you once you start leaning more to this ad, now you got her feeling the way you can't even play the game like that. You just got to be there for the kid. You just got to just take care of the kid. You can't worry about the baby mama and all that shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got you could be a real nigga and do things that's supposed to be done. But you don't got to overdo it if she ain't, if you ain't in a relationship that ship like that, because even she's gonna feel entitled, like I didn't, you know what I mean, You can't get.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sound like do women do it? Just keep it rid of them?
Speaker 4: Do women automatically supposed to be feel entitled in that type of ship?
Speaker 1: No, just period in life it happens to what just I don't know, to be treated like a princess, I don't know, Like.
Speaker 3: Do you feel entitled to be taken care of? Women feeling tired to be.
Speaker 4: Taken like somebody Like there's a man, there's a person supposed to make sure your life is great besides you.
Speaker 5: Fact, I think that you guys are speaking from a financial standpoint experience whatever, Just as question, for most women, I feel like they feel like they deserve to feel secure, and they deserve to feel safe, and they deserve to feel loved. But a lot of women that are or will most women that are in requirement of those types of things, have no problem reciprocating that requirement.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: Because every You got to think about the time. We live in too, Corey won't want that ship. We live in a town where everybody want what they see somebody else with.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and their moms real bitches don't, don't.
Speaker 1: What do you feel for these niggas who ain't gotten in, who can potentially be? Some ain't giving them who gonna be? But what I'm saying is you want to catch a nigg who already I don't care about no bitches. No, no, no, no, no, go ahead no.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is the niggas with potential. It's a lot of bitches out there that are able to peep the potential and that are willing to cultivate that potential. But at some point you have to understand when that potential turns into some ship, it just.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna work.
Speaker 4: You can't say that the man said he been fucked with this ship thirteen years, got it? Biggest hit now it's up.
Speaker 1: You can't say that it's all up like in this stuff that you can't. You can't say that, So bitch you, I'm sure it's never, but I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure it's You've never had a point to where you just like completely okay, well let me not say that I a point where you completely gave up and didn't believe in yourself, because at the at the end of the day, a real bitch is gonna make you like rebelieve in yourself. But you also have to, like you have to help with that, Like you expecting the bitch to be you expecting the bitch to be just because she's a real bitch, she's supposed to be a fucking magician.
Speaker 1: Like real bitches are not magicians people. I guess we're talking about two different things.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: We're talking about that you're speaking about you, speaking about you. You're taking this with no no, no, you're taking You're taking a person from the person that you are. See, that's how we don't have the question the people that we are.
Speaker 4: It's like, let's speak of the typical you got, you got, you got little homis that you fuck with every day and you see the ship they're going through with the girl.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm talking about those girls.
Speaker 3: We're talking about you.
Speaker 4: You're taking your you're putting it in a personal, personalized I'm talking at the culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the women not in the culture, right.
Speaker 5: I get what you're saying, But you have two different type of women. You have like the younger girls that's just going off of what they see in society and how they're supposed to take care of them. Then you have women that just wants to be provided.
Speaker 1: But the older women worst, they're the mostly entitled.
Speaker 2: You gotta think it's hard to where you're gonna find these women that you got to pick up your phone. You ain't like you're gonna just run to the club and see a group of like them to bits that little niggas right there, they don't go like that ship, don't.
Speaker 1: You gotta really ship? Actually? Like man, that's that old trigger in the book. But it's not nurture Earth. Even as.
Speaker 2: The majority of the female that's out here right now, thank you, it's burning. They on Instagram. They want money, they won't. Man, they want trips, they won't. You ain't gonna find no females that really care about you if you ain't they're not nurtured. You're not finna find them on the phone. You gotta be like where you're gonna go to the kit concert like when they throw the old school concerts, and like you ain't you got I don't know how you're gonna find them.
Speaker 1: They said it else about what I got big.
Speaker 2: That's gonna tell you like you speaking from a personal point but man, you speaking from a personal point of view.
Speaker 1: We're speaking on the times that we're in.
Speaker 4: We just spoke on niggas in the street, got damn doing all this ship for clout and forgot damn speaking of the riding and ego, the women they doing shit for. Man, fuck that nigga, all that come up ship, you should be up all that you about to come up? Ship.
Speaker 1: Ain't got time for that. Everything is micro now. Who's doing it now? And why every player gotta lead ten bitches because it's one. It ain't enough for these niggas to go around. It ain't enough for it everybody.
Speaker 4: It's for one set of niggas like who are already doing They don't stay looking at it. Little but if he ain't did it yet, but he can do it if he get these ideas I got and we put them together.
Speaker 1: We can do this.
Speaker 3: They ain't thinking that. They don't see the business.
Speaker 1: No, they're not that vision.
Speaker 3: They don't care about this ship.
Speaker 5: I feel like, from a niggas standpoint, how do you even have the mental capacity to deal with ten bitches?
Speaker 1: None of y'all don't mean ship. None of y'all don't mean ship at the end of the days. Just real, I don't mean ship.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, dealing with ten niggas. From my perspective, it might be you might get something different out of everybody. Out of everyone, but but.
Speaker 5: Ten bitches, ten different attitudes.
Speaker 2: You might got one that just take care of the business. You might got one that just freaky in the fun grill. You might got one to just get money. So you ain't gonna have all that one. Yeah, ten bump bitch, five bum bitch. You ain't anybody else. If a niggas just a heard just fucking ten girls, that's just dumb as fuck.
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can have your three of yo that you juggle with for your each different reason, because it ain't no niggas just gonna have one female se.
Speaker 1: I feel like say that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, bang my man, bro, not no young niggas man.
Speaker 1: But you're kind of right though. It's like how I'm speaking, like what I'm saying from I'm saying from when y'all respected.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking because you know me. I'm the type of nigga I put myself in different shoes. This ain't got nothing to do with what I'm doing now. I'm a married man and all that.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is I get it.
Speaker 4: It's like, baby, you can't if I try to put all this ship this in my mind, you in one bitch, I'm gonna run you crazy.
Speaker 1: Let me spread this out, made the women walk out.
Speaker 3: That's like it. I'm just.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way are you gonna You know what I'm saying. You got too much ship going on trying to do this.
Speaker 3: This is that god crazy?
Speaker 1: Is it in facts or that?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: We don't be fat nigga think it. I'm not saying this right or wrong. It is not condon what it is. But Dan, why ain't gonna be able to do all them things? So?
Speaker 5: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: So do you think that or do you agree that women have multiple men and men have multiple women? For two different reasons.
Speaker 3: I Yeah, I feel like women got niggas, certain niggas for what they need them.
Speaker 4: But when women got a certain nigga, you are replaceable. Cee, ain't none of y'all replacement. I need all y'all to make this ship go around you. You know what I'm saying, Like y'all looking at it, women are looking at it as Okay, I'm talking to him because I.
Speaker 1: Want to replace him. Nigga looking at.
Speaker 7: This, my crew, matter what you're saying, you.
Speaker 1: Look at putting up bitch. You can't do what she do. You can't do what you do. You to y'all can't do what each other do. All y'all make the perfect ditch community. That's how nigga's thinking in their mind.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking once again my personalizing. You speaking with guys that I know that I speak to. Its not for me.
Speaker 3: I'm just speaking in general.
Speaker 1: Is gonna speak for God my situation exactly.
Speaker 3: Bro? You feel me?
Speaker 4: Once again, disclaimer, But I know what they're saying because I deep, deep in depth with these guys.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying When I be trying to help them out. They told me. They told me, like all the to be good bitch. You can make a hell of a bitch.
Speaker 3: You know, we just your ship.
Speaker 1: We heard it though, cain't three good bitch? You life? How much pressure on you baby to do this? And you know, I fuck with you like this that you can do this, do this and let her do this.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to put that. He don't want to put that pressure on.
Speaker 1: He don't want to put that pressure on her, like perspective, No, but real ship though perspective.
Speaker 3: Perspective.
Speaker 1: You know, scream ain't gonna get into that. I stream don't even know a guy.
Speaker 5: Who do that.
Speaker 2: I know guys, you know guys that be Yeah, I know guys who trying to figure that out right now, like they need three women to make one.
Speaker 3: You feel me, I know them.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, shit fucked up, but they twenty three percent short.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna help the sacrifice their self be swimming. It's not enough to go around. It's like we need a hero dude like that. He can get him.
Speaker 5: But it's more bitious than niggas though, That's what I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to tell you. So it's like, let's do that, Let's do the what do you call it? The math math on the ship.
Speaker 4: If it's one hundred to one, get the type of niggas that if it's one hundred to one high school has just had one.
Speaker 2: It's not possible. Mathematically, it's not possible, not even number wise. There's no way it can be done.
Speaker 1: We need to say, how do we have a race? I don't say agree or disagree, but how mathematically do we solve it? That's what everybody.
Speaker 2: How do we solve it?
Speaker 3: But hold on, know we're going to something this one up bank one's.
Speaker 4: Have a real do it.
Speaker 3: There's too many women and you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm doing I've done it too. Man, It's gonna come a time where we're gonna everybody.
Speaker 3: Gonna do it. It's gonna come And saying that.
Speaker 5: In the future polygamy is gonna be prevalent.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that it's gonna come a time where everybody gonna have to settle down and do what's best for them.
Speaker 3: Fact, the person who they love, you ain't gonna be able juggle for the people who love I mean, it's gonna come a time. You know what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. You better do it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, don't wait till it's too late. You don't want to be forty are here trying to find the perfect one?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's cool to have your fun and all that ship, But if you're smart and you gotta know out of them three, which one to one, then you lock in with that one.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What's next for you?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: Man ceo?
Speaker 2: I got plans to make other niggas rich Man. She ain't just about me, bro, you know what I mean. I got plans for my brand. So I really want to focus on being the CEO. That's what's next for me. You said you when you were saying that you you want to actually get a law to greet You want to be a lawyer like you wouldn't be a lawyer. No, I don't want to be a lawyer. I just want to know the information. I just need the knowledge, so I don't need a lawyer down there.
Speaker 3: You know what I want to be. I want to be my own shirk. I just want to go play dumb and big meetings and.
Speaker 2: Act like I don't know nothing, and then when they give me a contract, I'm gonna tell them.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll give you a contract and you sign it. M you feel me ship like that?
Speaker 4: What's the biggest misconception, like the real think of you that they you like? Man, y'all believe I think I'm.
Speaker 1: A big kind of me.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm mm hmm. Damn, that's a good question. But I don't act like I'm nothing. N ain't. Yeah, So what you see then is what you get with me.
Speaker 2: I'm always gonna be the same nigga if I'm with a hundred niggas around by myself, man, I ain't never changed, always been that way. So it's like you gotta think. If you gotta think that, you got ain't nothing you can think about me. I don't even hear weird shit about it, real shit, I don't be hearing weird shit about me like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got niggas that's on the internet that say dumb shit, you know what I'm saying. But I don't be hearing weird shit about me though.
Speaker 1: What that shop moment for you? Like, damn you voting on my ship.
Speaker 2: Kim kardash and her daughter North. Yeah that fucked me up. Yeah, that fucked me up when I was in the studio, I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: I was like, Wow, I really.
Speaker 2: Had a moment like you know what I'm saying. I'm like, man, that's crazy. Yeah, that fucked me up.
Speaker 1: Is that X amount of money?
Speaker 3: Like, you know what you do this ship for the money and for your legacy and shit, But is the X amount of money.
Speaker 2: That you get to where you like, I guess the world is retired, you know, like I got this amount of money now I can stop working on hustling that X amount of money. If you are a hustler, you just always want to try to get after Yeah, it depends on what you feel rich. If you had one hundred ms, it's gonna be somebody with two hundred m's that think you're that you ain't got enough money. It's just money, not rich. You can never have enough.
Speaker 1: Rich. You can't never get enough.
Speaker 2: Even if you had a billion dollars, is gonna be a nigga with three So you're gonna feel like, man, I gotta it's never gonna be enough money.
Speaker 3: If if you think that way, I feel like you riches happiness.
Speaker 2: You can never get tired of watching your kids grow or you know, what I'm saying, and taking care of your family. Watches, get old cars, get old houses, get old you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean. Money come and go. You might have a hundred million dollars this year, you might have fifty next year. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Money ain't They don't make you rich, so it ain't. It depends what you're doing it for. Who you like, what are you doing? What's your purpose? Like?
Speaker 3: Who you're trying to help?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What are you doing it for? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's that's what determined why you're doing what you're doing. It ain't gonna never be about the paper, because some niggas do this shit forever and don't get no money right and happy. I know some niggas that work at Warmart that's happier than some of these NFL and NBA niggas.
Speaker 1: You know fact.
Speaker 3: So it ain't never bouy no paper with me. What's the ship that map making everybody else happy?
Speaker 5: Around you?
Speaker 2: Knowing everybody happy? I make other people happy, you know what I'm saying. I'm one back of life.
Speaker 3: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I do. Like I build people up and let him go their way in do their thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So you gotta teach the nigga to fish instead of just handing out fish, so you can build a community of fishermen and instead of a community of lazy niggas is waiting to eat.
Speaker 1: When it's all over, what you feel like, you won't like one fuckers remember you by like no peace with this.
Speaker 2: Peasy was his nigga that helped as many people as he could. Peasy was a nigga that you just couldn't. You couldn't play with Peasy. You can't play with him, but he'll give you the shirt off his back. He ain't going for none. You know what he needed to know? Got money?
Speaker 3: Peasy leave PS did it big. PS. Ain't never ask nobody for ship. Peasy was lestendary.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: PS moved his my mother hood. PS moved his daddy out the hood. Psy kids straight. Ain't no smut on his name. I'm cool with that. I could walk outside with no mask on with Jerry. Ain't nobody gonna do nothing to me like out of respect and love and energy. I ain't the toughest nigga in the world, but ain't nobody looking for me. I'm cool with that, you know what I mean? That come with pain when you do so much for some people, Sometimes the reciprocated Yeah, but you can't never stop though, you can't stop being who you is. You just got to know who you're supposed to do ship for them, And you know what I mean, you can't never stop being who you are cause somebody else who they is. Let's just make you a fuck nigga like them.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 5: It's like when you do when you do shit for people, you're supposed to do it, and that appreciation is just supposed to be a plus. So whether it comes or if it doesn't, you know, you still know that my intentions were good. And that's just like giving a crackhad money, Like your intentions for giving us crack hab money were to help this crackhead possibly get something to eat. But if the crackhead goes and smokes rocks with your money, you know what I'm saying. God knows you didn't intend to enable this crackhead to smoke. You came from the right place with it, So you're gonna be blessed regardless as to whether or not people do what they need to.
Speaker 3: Do sometimes.
Speaker 4: Definitely, you know what I'm saying, Like, shit, yeah, I am a fuck nigga. To come a time we match energy, right like you can't beat some shit with.
Speaker 3: Can hell or not.
Speaker 2: Let's just say that too, Like you gotta play the game. All this shit go Like when it's time to play the game.
Speaker 1: You gotta match energy.
Speaker 3: We gotta match energy.
Speaker 1: That's just what it is.
Speaker 4: Like certain energy don't respect certain energies like okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can't they don't go like that.
Speaker 2: You gotta a line sometimes for motherfuckers can do, Like all right, he got a good hurt, but he's still.
Speaker 3: A motherfuckers, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes you gotta draw the line.
Speaker 4: They're just like back in school when you bully kids and ship you bullying him until he started whooping ass.
Speaker 1: Oh nah, he can fight though, stop bullying, you know what I'm saying. That's just how it goes.
Speaker 4: Like when we're gonna keep pushing you into it till you reacting toil, you react in the way that they can understand.
Speaker 1: Some people can't understand. God damn, I don't know. And this shit might sound.
Speaker 2: Et, but you gotta put blood on shit sometimes, like like I ain't gonna lie, Like it might sound crazy, but like like pain is the only thing a nigga understand that making respect like certain ship, Like you gotta put blood on certain ship so people can always have it in they man like they can't go around that part of it. You feel me, just like I don't know, like you just gotta be that way up. It's just the lord of land. It's gonna come a time where it gotta be that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's so easy for a nigga. Yeah, the ship spreads so fad that nigga whole spread so fast.
Speaker 4: But every town, every little neighborhood, everybody know he's a hole.
Speaker 1: But you can't no money like this shit fucked up out here? How this ship work out?
Speaker 2: The world work now, especially right now because like they go to the beginning of the interview, like we were saying, these niggas don't care about nothing. If you ain't, they don't know you ain't killed nobody. Bro, If you man, you can't be no, you can't be soft out here. You can't just be soft out here, now, you know what I mean. I ain't saying just be doing crazy ship. But I ain't saying you can't be just going for ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think the rap game is like speaking and the dope game used to be nothing like it's more criminals in rap.
Speaker 3: I hate to say that.
Speaker 1: Then in goddamn the streets.
Speaker 2: Because you got all the niggas who used to be criminals. They got they they can put their own music or nothing. They don't got to get saying no more so like do this and then I'm making something about it and put it on myself.
Speaker 1: But what it fucked up? What else is niggas to do?
Speaker 4: Like Okay, if I get me a pack to see them in pack and try to start being a rapper like that, ship need to be legit cab Like, hey, I'm trying to do something positive because I don't know. No nigga that's a hustler. Now you got some nigga that just jumped out of poor on that. You got some nigga jumped on the court. I want some money, but I ain't going for that. You get what I'm saying. Them different type niggas. You gotta understand two different types of street niggas, the street nigga that just only get money and the streeting that only be on the bullshit.
Speaker 1: In the streeting that get money but can get on the bullshit. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So like you gotta have a balance. Yeah, you gotta have a balance with it.
Speaker 2: But through the street niggas, not through some of the street niggas are they rapping, of course for a better way than everything, But some of them is rapping.
Speaker 3: Getting in the rap for the fame type ship.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of different.
Speaker 4: You you just did whatever you did the other night to me and my culding, and then you know you got a song out of popping.
Speaker 1: Nigga, that ship don't go away. This ship come into the rap game now.
Speaker 2: And then they make it where now they want to hear your side of the story. Now you gotta go do some ship and make your song now.
Speaker 3: Mhmm. You feel me? Hopefully neither side go to jail.
Speaker 5: Mhm.
Speaker 1: I think I think that ship about to switch over though.
Speaker 2: Hustle is taking back. Hustle is taking back over bro niggas with substance. The niggas does get money, they taking back over the ship. They making it like they making it. We're like, all right, go do some gangster ship and get caught. We don't knock y'all whole. We're gonna take all y'all down.
Speaker 3: You feel me? I already went to jail for the Rico charges anyway, I went first, so I already knew what to come home. And do you feel me?
Speaker 2: They making it where they're trying to like kill gainst the rap by like locking all the rappers up. They're trying to like show like or they like they never been a time in the world where music just been so much based on snitching. That's all you see a snitching snitch nas n every day. It's a new nigga that told on somebody. They're trying to kill the image of like this against the rap shit. You feel me, No, you get You're gonna have niggas making more conscious rapping ship like that, you know what I'm saying, switching their image of they're trying to kill that shit, and then niggas gonna follow suit. Once a lot of niggas go to jail, then niggas gonna be like, all right, we get it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You just gotta stay ahead of that ship, still ahead of that ship. The Internet not real, It's not real. You still gotta log off the phone. You gotta put the phone down and still deal with real life shit. You can't never go out sad for the app.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 2: What if that bitch crash down tomorrow and you done went out sad on the internet. You feel me, Nah, it ain't no more Internet. Be true to yourself. Man, what do you think the ship enough? He asking the same question.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: We probably will never figure it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like when this ship wouldn't fit, man, I don't I just think that. Like you said, the Internet just magnified. Like man, I ain't want for that. But then I don't hear that ship so much. But he ain't going career like everybody went, man, he everybody went with something. Don't let these needs tell you that all these niggas went for something. You think all the needs kill thirty people. It ain't nobody in jail woard somebody learning about this ship. Well, I don't rap about that. I just stay on my lane. I just get money. I don't even want to be even known for that. You feel me, it's just if you know you know hmm, if you know you know, that's it other than that peasy doing him. They be trying to tell me, like, bro, go back to like when you was making up. Like, Bro, I ain't living like that, bro, right you feel me anymore? I don't even know to make them type of songs no more? They popping my ship looking like that brown make them type songs no more? Yeah, I ain't even inspired by it, Like, no, you know what I'm saying, even though you know you got to feed the streets with the gangster ship sometimes, but they ain't.
Speaker 1: Ye no more, nigga know I'm that bro having paper They know it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I say that ship is just gonna sound crazy because I'm doing what I do for real.
Speaker 3: Man, they ain't.
Speaker 2: It's cameras everywhere everywhere we go. It's cameras are they know I ain't doing nothing crazy? Right, So I ain't even like I am.
Speaker 1: What's up in the movie. Yeah, haven't turned up this city turned out doing the movies.
Speaker 2: Though they turned on the movies. I want to do a movie too. I ain't did the movies yet. I made a cameo on the movie, but I swear they doing that.
Speaker 3: Ship with the movies. They're making a lot of money doing that ship too. You know what's up with the movies?
Speaker 1: First niggas doing that up there? Ne detoit niggas fuck the movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to them boys Murder Pain and all them boys Shorty Rich and all them doing.
Speaker 3: Anything move on TV and everybody. Yeah, they're doing their thing on the movie ship.
Speaker 4: Who the goat from Detroit? Far as period all the time like this the nigg who stopped.
Speaker 3: Blaid ice Wood Blade Yeah, Blade ice Wood, hands.
Speaker 2: Downbody never bigger than blade Icewood. H don't good for what you do. I don't good for how many records you see. You will never be bigger than Blade ice Wood in the city of Detroit.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, salute, salute, Come out of Detroit, man, Why are you gonna put me onlast?
Speaker 4: She gives me name all all you'll you know, like you said to come out and sit and makes some noise everybody you can think of. I know that shit crazy because.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't even do it like that because I'm from the city whereas you can't be biased. You like is to be mad as hell if you say they ops name, then shout out everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with that, shut out everybody.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what's the biggest thing you got to accomplish, Man, what's the biggest thing that pee's you got to accomplish. I gotta make sure I never go broke again without having to wrap. I gotta make sure the right investments made so I could sit back when I'm forty years old. That's what the ship all about, being able to sit back and enjoy your family. Nobody want to be on the road chasing rap money for the rest of their life, right, you know what I'm saying. And me, I'm I'm thirty four years old. I've been rapping so long. I'm down there tired now. That's why I'm telling y' all like, I'm ready to be a CEO. I can't wait to sign a few more people in.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be the next QC or the next paper out, or the next Empire. That's what I'm trying to do for my brand. You know what I'm saying. I've been doing it. I've been finding the niggas in the city, turning them up. I've been making niggas rich I've been doing it. I know I can do it. I just need them to give me the money to be able to go give it to them because that's all they need. You can get them his money, get them out the hood, and get them in the studio. They'll be stars, you know what I mean. Nobody just ain't giving them a chance. That's why I got to get the money. That's what I'm for, you know what I mean? Yeah, shout out to ps Man. When when when more music dropping July? I got an album dropping in July. Okay, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Salute the peas pulling up the big facts.
Speaker 3: We appreciate that conversation on the street.
Speaker 7: Capit