Speaker 1: Transmitting Welcome to Wednesday show Morning Studio. Morning. All right, they get to know. Question is if you were coming out on a stage or introduced on a ball field, or you were coming out to theme music, what would your song be? What would your entrance song be? Amy Well, I'm meaning.
Speaker 2: Like something from the Chicks like Wide Open Spaces. Why well, because I'm from Texas. They're from Texas and I used to listen to it a lot, especially when I would drive around with the windows down. It's just a feel good song for me, but also paints a picture of like where I want to go, and I want to go to light spaces like I wanna Are you good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I feel great?
Speaker 1: I thought. Now it's like you just want to go.
Speaker 2: No new faces, ready ready, ready, ready to run.
Speaker 1: Give us a different song it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I need Wide Open.
Speaker 1: Spaces to make a big mistakes. Yeah, all right, Lunchbox coming out on stage, what would your song being?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's a shout out to all my teachers from back in the day and it's Toby Keith. How do you like me now now that I'm on my way? Do you still think I'm crazy standing here today?
Speaker 1: Why? Because? Man?
Speaker 4: No, one thought I was gonna make it. My teachers thought I was a failure. I had no hope, I had no future. I was just a screw up in life, and then I was going to be you know, in prison or what, I don't know where.
Speaker 1: They thought I was gonna end up prison. I don't know.
Speaker 4: They thought I had no future, and they just never believed in me.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, my doctor Evans Dr Evans, uh, my pre calculus teacher my senior year. I filled out the final exam. I just wrote my name on it and turned it into any. Yeah, didn't even bother like answering a question. And he was like, man, I would love to be a fly on the wall in your first college classroom because.
Speaker 1: You're going to be in for a rude awakening. And I'm like, but you were. You turned in a blank test and college was sort of and you didn't graduate. It wasn't that difficult, he didn't. But you know, have to graduate. I din't have to graduate.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is as a teacher, you're not supposed to say, man, you're in.
Speaker 1: For like you also, as a student not supposed to not take a test and put your name on and just pass it in. I'd already failed the class man I wanted to pass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me a zero, whatever, dude, I got a fifty the last six weeks.
Speaker 1: Whatever dude. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's like, and my parents, they're the ones that told me, like I was graduating high school and I was getting ready for college, You're like, you know, not everybody goes to college.
Speaker 1: But they're right, and you don't have to go to college and be my way. Do you still think I'm crazy?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I have four kids, right, so I'm a dad, so I thought I'd picked something that's very dad ish. So I'm gonna go I like it when you call me big pop.
Speaker 1: Not what that song's about, but that's like what I mean, Well, that's like I like to talk to a lady's like, I like it big pop.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but I don't know, ye throw your hands in the air if you're a true player.
Speaker 5: And throw your hands in the I thought, like the kids like, let's go throw like the kids bought version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like.
Speaker 6: The kids like they called me like, hey, Papa.
Speaker 1: I never heard them call you pop. They don't actually really daddy in the world. And even that. But that's that'd be cool, right me coming out. I like him. When you call me big pop, I hear you. It just doesn't really I'm a dad. If I were picking one it was like supposed to be representative, it would be just like Buddy Holly. That's good. It would be wheezer Buddy Holly because I am, I mean somewhat sam a bit maybe not many people a bit, you know, kind of nerdy looking. Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Your classes are Buddy Holly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my Buddy Holly was not nerdy. He was a rock. Well. See, I thought song for Bobby.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's a song though, I guess it's a movie Revenge of the Nerds.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. So with that, well, that's what Buddy Hall. I mean. I look just like Buddy Holly the song. Yeah, but it's gonna represent me. Just how sad? What about pretty fly for a white guy? We don't have to take shots, like, let's just line up the shots fly for a white guy. And I don't try to be a fly dude. I don't try to be like super like hip oh, because that's kind of what that song said. Yeah, the kids like trying to be super cool. Okay, anyway, how did this turn into shots on me? Okay, look, everybody we're here, get to know us. That's that. Let's open up the mail bag family game mail and we read it all the air. It's something we call Bobby's mail bag. Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. My husband and I are expecting our first child. We cannot agree on a name. He won't budge on naming our firstborn after his father. They've used family names throughout generations, and I understand wanting to honor family members. But the baby will already have his last name. Isn't that enough? He wants to name the baby David. The issue is, I've dated guy's name David, and it makes me so uncomfortable to name my child after an ex, even as a middle name. It makes me uncomfortable. Are there names similar or a spin on David that maybe I can convince him to put in the running? Signed mom to be So. The first thing is, there's a compromise. You picked this baby, that baby. This is not that. This is you hating the name David because of your ex. You're making it too much about yourself here. If it were I have a name that's really important to me as well as he has a name that's important to him, I would say there is definitely a compromise that can be reached on baby one versus baby two. However, if it's about the name David specifically because you've dated guys named David there were douchebags, then I think that's on you to let that go because that's not as important and that's not as lasting as continuing a we're naming babies after the lineage, I do get the last name. And again, if you said he already gets the last name, but I love the name Chuck five for Chuck Hey Charles, then I would go, Okay, there's a compromise, but it's only because of the name David, and you dated loser's named David. Does he know this?
Speaker 5: Because I don't know of a guy that would want their child to be named after.
Speaker 1: Her ex boyfriend named after her dad. But it's also an ex What you want weighs more the dad, But I went far the dads generations versus like an ex boyfriend who cares and so common.
Speaker 5: Yes, like I guarantee you that my kids' names are not any of my wife's ex boy that.
Speaker 1: You know I'm married, but but what what happened is with you those names? If it was your ex girlfriends and it was a name you really wanted because he was your grandpa, that would overweigh the ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: It really would a hard ex boyfriend relationship college went oh, got it like it was a that was the one that made me cry like cry in the shower, cheated on me.
Speaker 3: So I married a guy with the same name.
Speaker 2: And if my husband at the time, Ben would have wanted to name our son Ben, I would have been okay with it and understood it came from his family line. It doesn't mean that every time I see my child, you give it a new association.
Speaker 3: I don't think of my college boyfriend.
Speaker 1: You know, apparently you do. I mean a little bit, he comes up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is a story in which I scales.
Speaker 1: This is the scales which one weighs more? Well ways more is you're name in it after somebody in the family versus some dude you dated. Everybody has people they dated that weren't good. Twenty of those well for me, like sick, god't date much.
Speaker 5: Is there anything close to David?
Speaker 1: Again, it would be different if she if she was fighting for a specific name for a specific purpose, but she's not. She just doesn't want to be named after one of her exes. But it's not named after one of her exes, and it's a very common name, like Amy said, Mary. So I say you, this is this is a one certificate to get over yourself.
Speaker 2: My brother's name is David. She can, I think, yeah, I don't know. She's just gotta figure something out. What if they make it like the middle name or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, nope, nope. Can't base your answer. You can't do it based on an next boyfriend. He's doing it based on family lineage. That outweighs. You put the little weights on there. That one far out weighs her problem with the ex boyfriend. Get over yourself is what I say, maybe baby too. You can't name after an ex boyfriend. You make that a rule. Okay, that's a rule I'd signed for. We got your.
Speaker 7: Game, mad on you.
Speaker 1: Now it's find the clothes. Bobby failed that. Yamn, it's Ghana Babe, May May? I mean may it may first? Yeah, it's Ghana Bae.
Speaker 4: May.
Speaker 1: That's so funny, you know, it's so dumb. It drives me nuts. Famous first since today is the first write your answer down? Question Number one? Who was the first person to step on the moon? First person to step on the moon? Allegedly? Okay, stop stop, stop, so they say, the old lady. Who was the first person to allegedly step on the moon. Let me know when you're in. I'm in.
Speaker 5: Amy, Neil Armstrong, Lunchbox, Neil Armstrong, Eddie, Neil Armstrong allegedly.
Speaker 1: Number two. What was the first music video to be aired on MTV? This is one of those that we've done like three times in different ways just to see if it will stick with you, guys. The first music video to be aired on MTV. I'm in, I'm in for the womb. Lunchbox video, killed the radio star.
Speaker 3: Amy video, killed the radio star.
Speaker 1: Eddie video killed the radio star. I'm proud of you, guts, thank you. That was stuck. Good job, good job, good job. Who was the first artist to sell over fifty million albums by nineteen fifty nine? First artist to ever sell fifty million albums and he did it by nineteen fifteen. I mean, I don't even know an artist. It was a live back rebrand Picasso. Those are all artists. Don't give him. The answer Van goes stop.
Speaker 3: I'm in for the wind nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean think all the artists that were big back then.
Speaker 5: I'm in lunchbox, uh being cross quality guess you know, have no idea.
Speaker 1: Quality guess Amy Frank Sinatra quality guesst Eddie, Elvis, Presley's elvish Elvis. He was a lie back then. What do you mean that was a million albums by then? He's killing it, dude. And I thought he was sixty seventies. He was. He died in what eighty or like said, See that's what I'm saying, like eighty. Yeah, maybe I didn't know. That's why I didn know he was in the fifties. Who was the first US president to resign from office? He died in nineteen seventy seven. Elvis did way off. What was that question? But who was the first US president to resign from office? Famous firsts trivia? I never knew presidents could resign? He did this? I quit stop? You knew presidents could quit? Yes, I don't know. I've never heard that.
Speaker 4: Okay, well maybe it's that guy.
Speaker 1: All right, let me know when you're in.
Speaker 4: I'm in for the wind lunchbox changed it from Garfield to Nixon. Why Garfield? This was a random guess. And then I remember there was something about Watergate or something.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if he quit Amy.
Speaker 3: I mean I think he was also in peached, but peached even she was impeached, but he resigned.
Speaker 1: So because you can be impeached and not resigned, That's happened with a couple of presidents, Eddie, I'm not a crook, but he got it. Good job he quit Man, Well he was now he said, I resigned famous first, Okay, s he's may first. Yeah, everything's first. What movie did Leo DiCaprio win his first Oscar for? Oh, that's a good question, Thank you. I take great pride in my questions. First Oscar? Oh, Man, it'd be a lot of them. Man, Amy's in, eddid you stay in? Yeah? Man, Lunchbok's waiting on you. Yeah, I know you are, Uh sure?
Speaker 4: Lunchbox Titanic Man Amy, Titanic, Eddie.
Speaker 1: I figured everyone's going to guest Titanic because that's the Titanic. The Revenant. The big story was. The big story was he'd never won an oscar until he did. The Bear he hooked up with a bear. That's why that was the big deals the bear scene. Yeah, no, he didn't really hook up with the bear. He didn't. Okay, Next up, who is the first black country music artist to perform at the Grand Ole Opry in nineteen sixty seven? Well, oh, I know, I've known it. Now. No, you said you were. He didn't say he was in to be out. That's no rule.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh my gosh, you were in the.
Speaker 1: You should make that a rule. Bones you say you're out, you're out. Oh, I don't know if there's did you write it down? You in? I wrote something down? But are you in? Yes? I just I don't know if they're black. That's a good question. We'll find out your answer. That's right, you got I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking you were in his documentary.
Speaker 1: Right, possibly, But I can't give a hint.
Speaker 3: Why can't come on?
Speaker 1: I want to know what lunch box wrote? All right?
Speaker 3: Whatever, I don't have anything, are you hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because I can't think of his name.
Speaker 1: You're going to answer it all the guy?
Speaker 3: You were in his documentary?
Speaker 1: Okay, that would be correct. I wasn't this documentary. I'm a big fan. I was in the documentary, but I'm gonna say who it is yet I know it now? Well, I am sorry, lunchbox brain. Do you not know if they're black or white? Charlie pro that's the right answer.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa.
Speaker 1: I was unbelievable. No, you know what. I've never seen him, you know at first. The funny thing about that is when they first sent out his music, they wouldn't put a picture of him on the real tapes whatever they sent out because they didn't wan people not to play because he was black. That's crazy, So they just sent out the music. Eddie, Oh, maybe that's the album that he saw. Then he didn't, he didn't know. Yeah, I have Charlie Pride? Correct? Did you got Charlie Pride? Later? Though? Amy just didn't get it? Yeah, Eddie five lb four Amy three? We have three left? These are famous firsts. What number Apollo was the first manned spacecraft to land on the moon allegedly? Allegedly, I'm in What number Apollo was the first manned spacecraft to land on the moon? Houston? We got a problem.
Speaker 4: I'm in for the moon, lunchbox I mean, whiles would they make a movie about it?
Speaker 1: Paulo thirteen? Amy thirteen, Eddie eleven, eleven eleven. How did you know that? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Because thirteen they didn't make it to the moon. Oh gosh, spoiler alert, great point. You know the one Ron Howard because he directed that, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went to NASA to ask for all their footage from the space and he was gonna take it turn into high death and they're like, we don't have anything. Stop here you go. Ron Howard's dad was like, I don't believe what you see anyway.
Speaker 5: Ron Howard's dad says that now, Grandpa, grandpa, grandpa.
Speaker 1: Moving on. What was the first city to host the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm.
Speaker 5: I'm in, I'm in Athens, Eddie Athens, lunchbox, Athens.
Speaker 1: Did you really write that? Yeah, let me see. You don't need to look him up. Look, did you ride it down? Of course? Let Eddie, Let Eddie see fact check. Hold on, fact check, gonna be that. I think I got him. I think I caught him in a lie.
Speaker 4: Can't do that, man, that hold on one fact check, hold check.
Speaker 1: Hold on. Why would you guys? Questions? How you said it? And you could you asked why would you got a question?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: But you just went like you went like this Athens. So that's why it just felt weird. Okay, well you just show Eddie's and so we know, because I mean it's right, I know, I want to see it's showing real quick. We don't like you want Mike? You like Mike. You can look. What does that say? Eddie? You are? That's not good if you don't believe him, that's.
Speaker 4: Exactly believe They call me like I'm a cheater's was that televised?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. Didn't. Bob Costas was not hosting it, all right? Final one worth three points, that's why not worth three points? Okay, because Eddie sad you didn't trust him? Thank you forth, three points? Great? What was the first animated TV show for adults in nineteen sixty you and Eddie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna know it.
Speaker 1: No hold on adults meaning it wasn't just made as a kid cartoon. It was like one of those No, it was just it wasn't like I just made for kids like could have been shown him prime time animated for three points when Eddie turned twenty one. Lunchbox you can win this? Yeah, yeah, I'm out. I'm not gonna get it. I'm gonna out I'm gonna out ou out out. Is that the name of the show. You don't need an answer, guys, everybody in no okay, man, all right, I am in for the wind Amy Looney Tuns, great guess incorrect, really good guess, great guess Amy, Lunchbox, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. That's not a real show. That's a real show. It is absolutely Mouse Club club House. I'm inside. Let's go inside mouse Club Okay, so that's the show that toutles your is that Mickey Mouse club club House club House. So there's a Mickey Mouse it's a show. And then Eddie, I have Looney Tunes, the fund Stones, Yeah, famous first winner. It's time for the good news. A woman in Michigan told her husband don't worry about it. I though big up the pizza. She's driving.
Speaker 4: She's like, man, I'm gonna be about seven minutes early. There's a gas station. I might as well just stop in and get a couple of scratch off tickets while I go get the pizza.
Speaker 1: And while she's waiting for the pizza, scratch scratch two million dollars. Oh it hurts him. You can hear the pain. You hear the pain he has to do. Somebody else winning the lottery that's not him.
Speaker 2: Swear the lottery has the best pr I mean, oh yeah, we have like more lottery winnings like you would think of this. Many people are winning like the odds of us.
Speaker 1: Like we should have went.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she decided to remain anonymous. She took took the lump sum. She got one point three million dollars. He's gonna go on vacation.
Speaker 1: He and crying. He's happy and sad at the same time. Casey Musky song, What are you thinking right now? I was thinking, Man, what a vacation that'd be. It'd be a month long vacation. So you're happy in your mind if that was me? Okay?
Speaker 4: And then she remains anonymous. No one knows who she is. She on a show up for work from another year. That's kind of obvious. All right, are we happy about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, all right, there we go. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 5: That was telling me something good. Eddie wants to confess something. Go ahead, guys, I'm a terrible coworker. Happened, and I feel terrible about it. I feel so bad about it. So the other day I'm leaving work leaving the parking garage and I turn onto the street and there's an accident at the intersection.
Speaker 1: Right here, and I'm like, oh, wow, somebody got into wreck.
Speaker 5: I look around, ooh gosh, t boned or something like definitely both cars damaged pretty well. And then I look on this corner. I'm like, well, that girl kind of looks familiar. Who's standing there kind of looks like she's crying.
Speaker 1: It could be our producer, Lauren Swifty, Lauren Swifty Lauren.
Speaker 5: But I wasn't sure, and my light was green, so I just like I just left, just went on.
Speaker 1: And then and then yesterday I asked her.
Speaker 5: I was like, hey, you're happening to get a car accident you and she starts crying.
Speaker 4: It was me, Oh, I can't believe mister all American Eddie that always pulls over to help people didn't stop.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's not the that's not the lead here. First of all, that sucks. Yes, I didn't know Laura was in a carreck outside the building.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, I saw this too, but I.
Speaker 2: Thought, okay, I honestly thought she was a bis.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that was actually her that got ring.
Speaker 1: I swear to you.
Speaker 2: It looked to me, I did not see tears or anything. To me, it was she looked like tears. She was with her fiance. I thought she had just said bye in the building right before that.
Speaker 3: But I thought they were.
Speaker 2: On foot walking to get something to eat and they saw the wreck. This is the story I told myself. I was like, oh, theyt but that's weird. I thought they were walking to get food and they saw the wreck. Okay, cool, looks like they got this handled.
Speaker 1: I don't know they got this handled.
Speaker 5: So you knew it was her though, Oh yeah, that's worse.
Speaker 1: It's not worse.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that that was her car. I thought she was just I thought you were walking to like.
Speaker 1: The well with Swifty Lauren. First of all, I did not know you had a wreck outside the building. Yeah I did. What happened?
Speaker 8: Okay, So I had literally just left here. I had pulled out of the parking garage. I'd maybe been on the road for not even a minute, and I have the right away.
Speaker 3: The light is green, I go.
Speaker 8: Through, and then the car there was a car that was one making a left, but they realized they were making the wrong turn. They actually need to make a right, so they didn't see me coming, so they just hooked a yuwie really fast and just slammed right into me. I had been on the road for less than a minute. I had just left here.
Speaker 1: She just walked. I had a lot of questions. First of all, let me focus on the right. Were you shocked from the dude you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I was shocked.
Speaker 8: I was like, are you kid excited? Also, I'd also just got into a car wreck three months ago, so I was like, this just happened again.
Speaker 1: Did you see Eddie drive by you? I did not see Eddie or Amy.
Speaker 8: I was very kind of like just shaken up, kind of did in shock a little like of what just had happened, and also just kind of hoping that I didn't want anyone to see me. I was like, this is kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Were you hurt at all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: No, thankfully, nobody in my car. I was the only one in my car, but the other car nobody.
Speaker 1: Was hurt either.
Speaker 3: Your fiance was standing with Yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So the first thing I did I called Clay my fiance because I don't I don't do well in that type of stuff. I don't know cars.
Speaker 1: I don't know that whole talk.
Speaker 8: So I was just like, can you can you come here and help me?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And is your car? What's the deal?
Speaker 8: So, I mean it still works, It's still fine. It's like it was side swept kind of so like the passenger No, not the passenger door, my door, Like the driver's door is bent and I need to take it to the shop this week.
Speaker 1: But so both of you guys passed her by almost did you see anybody else drive by you?
Speaker 8: No, nobody that I recognized, but I wasn't looking either. Was kind of just kind of keep a low pro profile.
Speaker 1: And do you think any less of them? Because Eddie saw you and kept driving?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, what if I was hurt?
Speaker 8: Eddie, Like, what if I needed help?
Speaker 1: I think Amy saw you and kept driving.
Speaker 3: I saw you.
Speaker 2: It must have been well into the whole situation because for your fiancee to have time to arrive, and it seemed like there was a lot of people, Like I just really thought, okay, there they just saw. I thought you and your fancy were witnesses.
Speaker 1: They were saving somebody.
Speaker 3: She must have.
Speaker 2: Felt comfort once he arrived, because I did not see her in distress or I would have.
Speaker 1: Definitely I saw tears. Man, I feel terrible. Definitely. I didn't know it was her. Yeah, yeah, So if it was her with tears, yeah, oh yeah Lauren, Lauren, I parked. Are you okay? Are you okay? What's going? What can I do? Got it? Absolutely? But I didn't know who it was. Were the cops there? When you know, no cops there?
Speaker 8: They had to be Yeah, they can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you there.
Speaker 3: Was lots of people. It was a busy situation.
Speaker 1: I felt like you were checking on her to make sure cous came at all so you could say you yeah, No, I.
Speaker 2: Just can't remember who all was there. I know that it had to be.
Speaker 3: All I know was I was like, oh, look, co cute Lauren. Hear me on same trying to.
Speaker 1: Help these strangers.
Speaker 4: You're good?
Speaker 1: Yea sometine? Yes, ok. We're happy to hear it. But just know two different reasons that neither one of them stopped. I remember that next time. Anytime I see anyone who stressed it looks like you, I'll pull over. It doesn't matter. I just say, you know, it doesn't matter where I am. I always pull over. Okay, Okay, good, you're Okay, here's a voicemail that started it all.
Speaker 7: I just finished the secondment where you guys talked about everything that was annoying about each other and as entertaining as it was. Can you guys do like what you guys really enjoy about each other? And I know that'll be hard for Lunchbox, but it'll be really good, feel good, and I know Amy will love it too. Okay, love the show.
Speaker 1: I started this yesterday. I laid out some things that I like about each of you, Lunchbox. You're up today, so you need to tell us. You need to be serious and I am somewhat sincere, Amy, Eddie and myself. What you like about each of us? And you start with Amy, Amy is like a plea go board. I love it story. Can we go in one direction?
Speaker 4: Hits one of those little markers and boom, it shoots over here, boom, shoots back to the left, shoots back to the right.
Speaker 1: Kind of like her driving. It's awesome, very entertaining. It never gets there. It eventually gets there, he said about your car too.
Speaker 4: Never well, never really know where how we got there, but we got there. And that's what you really like about.
Speaker 1: It, because it's entertaining.
Speaker 2: Thanks, So you like her driving talking about my brain?
Speaker 1: No, I know, but he says kind of like you're driving, right.
Speaker 3: He didn't have to do that part.
Speaker 1: That was just not a shot. But he's talking about how your brain's all over the place an added shot.
Speaker 4: But she she admits that her brain is all over the She says, she's like, you know, she has a lot going on.
Speaker 2: I like them my brain being sometimes I wish it would take more of a straight shot. But it's okay, like you said, thank you for the compliment, but maybe it stays interesting.
Speaker 1: That's what he likes. Okay, wow, why don't you do me next?
Speaker 4: Very creative, creativity out the wazoo just like always has different ideas coming up with this that the other very creative.
Speaker 1: What exactly would a wazoo be? Uh in at the butt? Is it the butt? Oh? Is that wazoo? I don't know. I've heard that before. I didn't know if it was the butt of the front a rebot on that. Either way, I got creativity rolling out of it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean it's just like you think of one idea and then it's like, oh, I have pivot's is another idea and it's like we're over here, like, man, I don't have any ideas.
Speaker 5: Waite, So he's got a Plinko board of ideas. Nope, he's got a dried up wazoo.
Speaker 4: He's got he's got ideas coming out the wazoo.
Speaker 1: Got it. I appreciate that. Thank you. That's that felt pretty sincere for him and from him. H Eddie, great videos.
Speaker 4: I mean like when I look at our videos that are online, it look really good.
Speaker 1: Wow. I mean that's nice. That's my job. I mean it's nice. Yeah, you do run the videos. What looks good about them?
Speaker 4: Ah, they're they're like they're they're they're cut really tight, like there's no gas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ed as well, I'm an editor. That's wow. What about personally anything that's about it? Man, I'm a good editor, just does his job. Well. Yeah, I mean I'll take that.
Speaker 3: I mean he is supposed to just do one thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, I hear you. But it's like, I didn't know if there was anything they sit right by each other every day with this show, as they've sat by each other for eleven years. Yeah, didn't know if personally there was something you enjoyed about Eddie.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: No, I really do not even think of if you had to pick something personally about Eddie. He is our head of video and editing, and I do good editing. So there's that. But anything personally that you like that you would like for your kids to even have as a trait.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's oh definitely not No, none of that. Well no, I mean no, I did. I'll take that back. He's good at accepting Bobby's clothes, So I would like my kids to do that.
Speaker 1: I would. I think my kids would do good. What do you mean, Like you said, is there something you'd like your kids to do? Sure?
Speaker 4: And I absolutely like if Bobby were to give them clothes, I would love for them to accept them the way Eddie accept the clothes that you give him. I think that he does a very good job of that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't want to take a lot of credit for that. I think anyone would accept clothes. Yeah, I mean Mike d gets sung right.
Speaker 1: Mostly it's just like a TV show clothes that I don't I've only worn once and I'm like, I'm not gonna wear this. Would you guys like to have it?
Speaker 5: I'm no better than you, Lunchbox, if you were offered clothes. I think you would take him too.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying, you do a good job and accept it. I admire that about you. You know you're not You're not scared of taking a handout because I I love handouts. That's what I'm saying. I like handouts. So I like that about Eddie. Some people are too too much pride.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't need that. I don't want that out. So we're the same there. Yeah, Oh cool. So you like Eddie's ability to take free stuff? Yes, got it? Like you? You like you? Then? Yeah, just a callity that I have that he has learned how to do. Hey, that wasn't easy, man, he did it, but he did it. That was tough. Man. Let's keep moving tomorrow. Amy and Eddie will do theirs. Oh boy. Eight out of ten eighteen to twenty five year old say they're getting rich is their most important and then fame comes next. Eight out of ten eighty percent eighteen twenty five. That's ridiculous. Number one goal in life, getting rich, Number two famous?
Speaker 3: Which would you rather be rich or famous?
Speaker 4: Rich? Okay, famous pretty big because famous you don't have to pay for anything.
Speaker 1: That's not true at all. That mean it's literally not true. Did you hear his argument?
Speaker 4: A certain level of fame, you get free stuff everywhere you go, free food, free.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the small things like food and like the perks. But you still have to pay for everything like housing. I understand that, but you just don't have to pay for anything. Get to pay for almost everything that you get a free car. You don't really get free cars. Bet. I bet Kim Kay gets a free car. I bet they pay for more cars than they're given for free.
Speaker 4: Okay, she buys extras, but she could drive a free car if she wanted it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have a free car there you go from Yndai exactly, and it's awesome. But I would rather I choose to be rich other than famous. Really yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought you would choose the fame. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, my answer the first in my head was well, if I'm famous, I could turn that into money, no doubt. But if I'm rich, I could buy fame. Interesting exactly. Yeah, but eighty percent is a big number there. That's that's that's almost all of them. Like when you number one goal coming out of high school or as you finished college, to be rich or famous, and the goal is to have an actual goal of what you can be great at. Therefore, you could either become if you want to be rich or famous from achieving some cool goal. CEO started, I.
Speaker 5: Don't want to be famous for me to CEO, but no one cares about that.
Speaker 1: That's too much work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pile of stories.
Speaker 2: So Courtney Cox was sharing about how when her and her fiance at the time decided to do couples therapy, like when then the first minute of it, he was like, yeah, I can't do this and he broke up with her.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be overwhelm whole therapy thing.
Speaker 2: But you know she said, hey, I could have just thrown in the towel there and been like, okay, fine, this is over. But what she did is she realized, oh, I can just take this time to work on myself, and so she took whatever information she got from there, she did the work, and guess what, eventually they got back together.
Speaker 1: So did they ever go back to counseling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about that part, but they did downgrade, so like they were engaged and then now they're back together, but they're.
Speaker 1: This is current story thought. It was like from the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, this is her boyfriend from snow Patrol Johnny McDade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know snow Patrol? What they say?
Speaker 3: Yes, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: Down for one second.
Speaker 3: No, now I have the wrong sign of the head.
Speaker 1: See noah, dude.
Speaker 3: Yes this is what.
Speaker 1: Originally Yeah, now you're giving it to or No, that's what she was saying.
Speaker 3: I could just stay here for a while.
Speaker 2: Just tone death, I can help you, d.
Speaker 1: D Yes, she's close to lunch box.
Speaker 2: Not totally, but I mean, yeah, I agree, I'm a little I can if you clap five times, I can clap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say close.
Speaker 3: But tone is just offer me too.
Speaker 2: Well. Anyway, I share this story because it's like, hey, if someone breaks up breaks up with you, you.
Speaker 1: Don't throwing the.
Speaker 2: Towel right away, like I'm throwing pretty quick.
Speaker 3: But you could see like, hey.
Speaker 1: What am I there out? It's crazy, dude, what am.
Speaker 3: I contributing to this mess?
Speaker 2: And like go work on yourself and then maybe one day you'll eventually get back together. And they're back together, but just not as an engaged couple.
Speaker 1: Sounds fishy. You folly here, that's it? Lay here, I just lay.
Speaker 3: Would you lay with me and Jess. For get the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just forget the world.
Speaker 3: That's it. Okay. So Domino's is doing.
Speaker 2: This whole hey you tip, we tip campaign, And what this means is if you add a three dollars or more tip on your delivery order, then they're gonna send you a coupon for three dollars off your next pizza for good. And so they're trying to encourage like you to appreciate the delivery driver and then turnville.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what else?
Speaker 2: And then if you're wondering speaking of money, like where it is for your tax refund? Did you know that the IRS has a Where's my Refund website you can go ask for it.
Speaker 1: Didn't feel like I would click that out. I feel like that was bait. With all the scams, I feel like, where not refund dot com, it's just trying to trick me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you can go there or they also have an IRS to Go app and that's where you can go click and say where's my refund. It's a little too soon though, because I mean tax Day was just like the middle.
Speaker 3: Of the month.
Speaker 1: It was. But but but that's the deadline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the deadline, but it's not too soon.
Speaker 1: Filed in January.
Speaker 3: Everybody filed like no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no number one. Everybody doesn't procrastinate, no no, no forever.
Speaker 3: I go, yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And then I just shout out quickly to Kenny Chesney because he's officially now tied with George Straight for the most top ten singles on the Billboard chart. George Straight had sixty one and he held the record, and now Kenny would take her home and he's tied with him.
Speaker 1: Dang sixty one number one though, just top ten still, No, I know I'm saying it's nobody really, that's like a made up stat But now it's huge for Kenny Chesney.
Speaker 3: But also George has sixty.
Speaker 1: More number one, one more number ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Amy, that's my pile.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of storage. It's time for the good news produce.
Speaker 6: Already, there was an abandoned dog, Maya, howling behind the Walmart in Connecticut, just like looking distressed.
Speaker 5: Oh so they called animal control, like, will someone come check this dog?
Speaker 1: Out?
Speaker 5: Turns out that Maya had seven puppies. Somebody stole the puppies from Maya and sold them in the parking lot. Oh wow, so Maya's been running around looking for like, where are my puppies?
Speaker 1: Where my puppies?
Speaker 5: So they got the word out and animal control instead of just taking Maya back to the pound or whatever, they said, you know what, let's look for these puppies. And they found one guy that bought two puppies. That guy returned two puppies and helped them find another puppy.
Speaker 1: So they've recovered three out of the seven. Well, the fact that they would care to do all that track all that down's awesome exactly. Then they stole their kids.
Speaker 5: There's also a five thousand, five thousand dollars reward for any of Maya's puppies that are found and returned.
Speaker 2: Oh you think you like, get this good deal in a puppy at a gas station or wherever sold?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then you have to think about the losers. They just stole them, exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean you're thinking you're getting it.
Speaker 2: I assume that's why the guy's like, whoa, Okay, I'll give the puppy back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is it illegal to dog now like the babies. I don't know if it's illegal.
Speaker 5: It should be illegal when nobody owns them wild as puppies.
Speaker 1: They're not yours. I don't I don't think that's anyway. I think you're like say it, but yeah, yeah, what are we talking about here? Man? The puppies, the dog all right here? Okay, great, but I don't think it does otherwise. What they should have done is just called animal control and allowed for Maya and all the puppies to be taken in. But this person saw a way to make a quick buck and just started selling the puppies, grabbed them all and the dogs, Like where are my kids? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I sometimes wonder if my animals think of like what their mom's up to. Nah, no, no chance, right okay, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: They just they don't. They never see there. But like it's weird.
Speaker 1: Can't wait for that chip to be put in. It's so true. All right, there you go. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.