Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame day mornings on the twenties. I'm going to call him right now.
Speaker 2: Hello, I don't I'm just going to call him and tell him because he must know.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, hello, messing to Todd place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is hard. I'm sorry. I am having a hard time. I'm hearing you. There's loud bounds in the background.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry about this. I was I still had the radiop because I used the radio. What I work so so sorry about that. It was probably very loud when.
Speaker 1: I called you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, who is this.
Speaker 2: Yes, my name is Heinrich, and I am calling because I am working on the floors in your house.
Speaker 1: We're installing the wood flooring.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know that music is playing again. I'm having a hard time hearing you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's very hard to hear. And what did you say.
Speaker 2: It's just that I need to inform you of a major problem that has happened, and I feel like you should know about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you? What made your problem? Are you?
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. One second, I'm so please stop tutting the ready on. I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 2: They turned the ready on right when we were speaking, and I did not hear what you said. But I do have a big problem that we have encountered doing the flaws on your house, the voting flaws. Yes, and I must tell you about it because I think it's probably going to make you very upset. And I'm so sorry about this, and I really have no excuse for it at all.
Speaker 3: All Right, but you guys have already been doing this job way longer than you were supposed to were supposed to be done three days ago. So what's the problem now?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know were running late on the job anyway, So it's probably going to be very upsetting for you to know that what I'm about to tell you, because I just feel I was debating on whether to call or not.
Speaker 3: To know because I'm not I cannot hear you.
Speaker 2: Turn it off, Turn it off. I'm so sorry about this. They turned already on again while I was talking to you.
Speaker 3: The problem, what is the problem? We're paying you a lot of money, Tell me what the proble.
Speaker 2: We were starting the wood floors, you know in your house.
Speaker 3: I know, I know you said then that.
Speaker 1: The problem happened.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because the floors can get messy.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is the problem.
Speaker 2: I'm so I'm so sorry about this. I can belly here. You please turn the veto off, turn the retio off.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about this. They turned the veto on again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, can you please stop it? What's the problem? The next words that come out of your mouth are the problem?
Speaker 1: What is it? Well is a very big deal.
Speaker 2: I feel it's a very big deal, and so I wanted to just call you and be transparent about it. It's because, like, I don't want to damage I don't want to damage anything of yours or the hormones any home mode that I'm working on the house. I never want to damage anything. Oh no, the floors are coming along beautifully. No problems there. It's just that one of our workers was washing his hands until he used your decorative hand towel and I told him to bring on hant ada and he used your decorative towel.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, I'm sorry. Are you kidding me right now? Is that what the major problem is that you're calling me about?
Speaker 2: This is very nice tall you haven't he used to with his dutty hounds.
Speaker 3: I don't give a about the cowel you're calling me like the whole house is on fire.
Speaker 2: Oh my, hey, Todd, this is actually a Jewel from The Jewel Show doing a phone rank on you and your wife set you up.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Oh she's gonna have to pay for this because my blood pressure is through the goddamn roof.
Speaker 1: She said that you guys are having money.
Speaker 3: Very funny, honey, thanks a.
Speaker 2: Lot wood floors installed, and she wanted to piss you off.
Speaker 3: Shut up music.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks, we say mornings on the twenties