Speaker 1: To on remove DLin deep speedways peas do. From the Baptist Health Studio. This inside the Baptist Health Training Complex. This is Drivetime with Travis Wingfield.
Speaker 2: He's my ad hands in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: What is up Dolphins?
Speaker 2: And welcome to the Draft Time Podcast. I am your host, Travis Wingfield. And on today's show, we welcome in the great Simon Clancy from the three Yards per Carry podcast for breaking down the safety class in this year's draft. But there is so much good Dolphins content sprinkled throughout the Dolphins first round prospects, the position flexibility, what might they do if brock Bowers is available to it? We talked about everything on this episode. You don't want to miss it. From the Baptist Health Studios inside the Baptist Health Training Complex. This is.
Speaker 1: The Draft Time Podcast. Maybe Daffy.
Speaker 2: My guess today the great Simon Clancy joining me today to break down the back end of the defense in this year's class. You guys know him from his popular Dolphins podcast, Three Yards per Carry. Simon Clancy. Simon, it has been a minute and you're about five hours ahead.
Speaker 1: Of me as well. How's the future and how are you doing? Man?
Speaker 3: The future looks good. I mean it's the sun shining, which is pretty rare for this country at the moment. So yeah, I'm good. Draft. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing fantastic.
Speaker 2: I mean we've actually had usually it's like an oven down here this time of year, but it hasn't got here yet. So the weather has been fantastic. The golf has been great. Enjoying the outdoors of my kids as well. You mentioned being, you know, in a different country, Simon's from the UK. I'm always curious to ask these questions. We had a German, the German Dolphins Fan Club co founder on the podcast when we had the game over in Frankfurt, and I asked him, what's a game day like for a Dolphins fan in Germany. I'm sure you've gotten that question just a million times. What's the draft like?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: For a guy that does a full draft guy that this is kind of your bread and butter? Is it tough to watch an event that's basically happening in the middle of the night three days in a row.
Speaker 3: Because I am completely I mean this is I've been in an NFL fan for forty odd years now, and so my entire life system is you know, games, college games, NFL games in the middle of the night, and so really it's not you know, I'm by nature somebody that doesn't go to bed early anyway, so I am always up in the middle of the night watching games. So the draft really is just another thing that starts really late and finish is really early. The boy that you just kind of get used to it. And growing up, you know, the NFL wasn't huge over here at all and really sort of started mid eighties, and I would have to you know, I got my early fixes listening to Armed Forces Radio, so military radio, and would tune in on a Saturday night to listen to college football and all my friends are out with girls and get drunk and that sort of stuff. And then as I geeking out to Gordy Lockbaum of Holy Cross and you know, Andy Kelly of Tennessee and players like that in the eighties, and then and listening to Dolphins games and whatever games they had on Armed Forces on a Sunday. But the Draft was amazing because I became fascinated by it. But there was no coverage. It was not live on television here, and all you would get was the staff sergeant at Armed Forces Radio would read out who the top twenty eight picks were at the time, and then obviously the expansion of the league, and you could absolutely guarantee that every year when it got to the Dolphins pick, the reception would start to go all crackically. So if Dolphins are picking at fifteen, you could guarantee that a forty, all of a sudden, the receptions start to go a little bit funny. Middle of fifteen, as the name was being announced, you could hear like an opera singer from sort of Austria in the background, and then it would completely disappear and then come back in at seventeen, absolutely crystal clear, and there would be no way of finding out. There would literally be no way of finding out until you know, you've got USA Today or the International Herald Tribune here on a Monday to find out who the Dolphins would pick. So that was the early draft experience. So now to be able to live it through the magic of television is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I when I was younger, I thought, oh, they always go to commercial ordering the Dolphins pick. But now I'm realizing every fan base has the exact same argument, and they say the same thing. So the more you find out about the league, the more you realize all three to two fan bases are kind of the same for the most part.
Speaker 1: So it's just football fans. Man.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and pivot now to talk about the safety class because it's a fun one. This year, the guy that is at the top of some boards went to my alma mater, So we'll talk about that here in a minute. But I did tell you offline before we get into the draft prospects, I wanted to discuss this, and I think it's one of your greatest areas of expertise with the x's and o's, because we have our ideas about what an Anthony Weaver front might look like based upon evidence how he deployed that Ravens front last year to great success as well. But the coverage aspect is sort of, I guess, a projection, but we do have some context clues. With the additions of Kendall Fuller and Jordan Poyer, the linebacker spot got so much more flexible in coverage base with Jordan Brooks coming in. I'm curious what you think the back end could look like projecting what it could look like as a Dolphins pivot from Fangio to Anthony Weaver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fascinating not really knowing and only really studying kind of what Mike McDonald used last year and how that was that was used, and you look at some of the pieces that they had on the back end and how the kind of the you can match, you know, even the linebackers you look at, you know, Brooks and David Long ending up being the Roe Consmith and the Patrick Queen. But you look at the statistics, the Ravens played awful lot too high, a lot of Cover two of Cover six. They played some zone on the inside, some man on the outside. But when I dug into the weeds, Mike McDonald was in zone seventy three percent at the time last year. So it'll be fascinating to see. And obviously what they had is that they just had this to me until he got injured. Was probably the best defensive player in the league in Carl Hamilton, who's this six four, two hundred and twenty pound alien. He runs a four or five who they lined up in six or seven different positions and you kind of think, who's going to play the Carl Hamilton position, and then you wonder, you know, is anybody going to recreate that because he's such a unique player. But it's interesting to kind of to weigh up and to try and marry up. You know, Javon Holland does Jovon Holland and have the capacity to play a Carl Hamilton's style of position? You know, you go back and look what he did at Oregon. He is a safety in the Dolphins defense, but for you know, he sat out a year and then he played a year and a half as a slot corner. I mean, he didn't play free safety for two and a half years before he came into the NFL because he sat out the year and then he played in the slot. I think he only played I think in his final season at Oregon. I think he plaid eight snaps at safety and everything else was slot. So, you know, can he go and do what Kyl Hamilton did? You know, we'll get on some of the players that are going to be in this draft and a couple of them that I think maybe could be their sort of Swiss army knives. But I don't think you're ever going to quite match up to what Hamilton does. But it will be interesting you look back last year. Geno Stone obviously seven picks last year, very consistent as that kind of deep third guy, the post safety, Marcus Williams, who really was that guy in New Orleans as the post safety, then really sort of cheating down and becoming that kind of box safety, the alley runner, the guy that the robber kind of thing who just did so much of the dirty work before he got injured and then allowed Hamilton to do what he did, whether that was lining up at safety, in the slot, outside corner linebacker, blitzer, interior defensive lineman. He was lined up edge Russia. So I'm fascinated to see what he'll do. And I do think when you look at our personnel in terms of, you know, Jordan Poyer for Marcus Williams, you know Javon could be the Geno Stone. Javon could also have elements of the car Hamilton. We can obviously man match outside with with Ramsey, and it was interesting to hear Anthony we were talking about how he's going to move Jayden all over the formation, which is what he wants to do, so you'll see him sometimes in the slot. Obviously, Kendall is good in both zone and man, So I really don't know the answer to it, but I think there are lots of pieces to allow us to be incredibly flexible. And what you want is you want a guy that can do all sorts of themes on the back end in terms of confusing coverages and all those sorts of things, because we do have the weaponry to be able to do it. So it's going to be fascinating to see how it lines up. And I suspect they'll probably play pretty much like the Ravens did. And I'm sure that you know, head coach like Mike McDaniel, who's always looking to push the needle. We'll be asking questions about whether or not you know and of Carle Hamilton type of player work with the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: And that was your preview for training camp recaps here on the Drive Time podcast, because that's what I'm gonna be looking at.
Speaker 1: Every single day of camp this summer.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see how it all plays out, because you just talked about like there's so many different routes we could see this thing take, you know, how it could how it could go, And like you mentioned Javon Hall, and I think about he made a play in the PAC twelve Championship game. I think it was his last year at Organ, and I know you'll know what I'm talking about, where he's like playing the slot to the front side three and then like he peels off and gets to the backside too. It just like jumps this route and picks it off and makes us crazy play where he never should have been in the first place. That's why I think like he could possibly filter into that role. And then like Jalen Rams like you talk about, I mean, my goodness, he can do whatever you ask him to do. And then by the way, Kyle Hamilton'll making it to the fourteenth or fifteenth thick whatever it was, that was criminal.
Speaker 3: Like to be able to play single high like he did and go from from the from the field side to the boundary side with such speed, with such freedom of movement at six foot four, two hundred and twenty pounds was crazy. And to allow him to get to the Ravens was one of the big, you know, mistake, a huge mistake. He's such a good player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more on that, and he was a big part of what the Ravens ran on that back end because of that flexibility, because of his range, and it helps him the sky so much too. And it's funny because every time we play the Bills, I usually asked too, like well, how tough are hide employer to go aguess, and is like they never change, They're always interchangeable.
Speaker 1: So it's always you don't know how the coverage is going to tilt.
Speaker 2: And so with that in mind, Oyer being here Holland with the Ravens kind of influence in Anthony Weaver. Tell the fans about what a big nickel package is, what it does, what it accomplishes, because we saw the Ravens run that all the time last year. Almost their base, right, are three safety of package on defense. I remember Minka Fitzpatrick being down here was a big part of the big nickel package they ran. Just talk to us about that a little bit and how how it helps the defense run that is almost like it's base opposed to try totional two safety coverage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's the Yeah, it's the the NFL's kind of hottest defensive formation really in terms of the biggest trend. And it's what you know, this is what the modern game is is going towards and you know, we talk about offensive linemen coming into the league in terms of you know, being struggling as run blockers, struggling to do all these things. But you tend to find much better pass protectors now coming out of college, mainly because you know, college football is essentially just past, past, past, past past, and it's taken on all the concepts of high school football, and the NFL is cyclical and has now taken on all the kind of the college concepts. And you know, so all all you're doing is kind of crafting exotic kind of zone blit schemes to use a whole variety of kind of personnel packages to neutralize, you know, an opponent's number one weapon, and astute play callers, defensive play callers just aren't afraid to sort of deploy, i don't know, unorthodox kind of tactics to get their teams in the in the best position to win. And I think you look at a team and ironically, you know, a Vic Fangio coach team, but you look at the Philadelphia Eagles from a couple of years ago with Chauncey Gardner Johnson, who you know, came over from Florida, was at New Orleans and then went to the Eagles and was able to just do a multiple array of things in terms of being a slot corner but also a big nickel who can walk down into the box, play the run with power and with tenacity and drive and make tackles, but can also carry you know, number one receivers forty to fifty yards down the field, you know, in trail, in perfect hip to hip coverage. And that's what every team is looking for.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Base defense is no longer you know, for met out front of three men in the middle and foremen on the back. That's just not how you know, every team is in nickel and dime almost all of the time. So to be able to have that kind of chess piece, that Swiss army knife, who can come in, who can man match from the slot, who can play you know, robber at that kind And when we talk about robber in terms of that sort of I suppose the invisible line that separates where the linebackers might drop to to the point where the safety has come into to to sort of toll. And we'll get onto somebody like cold Bishop of Utah in a minute. He'll be a perfect robber in them in the NFL. But but somebody like that. But but someone that can play you know, a bit of linebacker in terms of just being able to match up with running backs out of the backfield with tight ends down the field. But also you're not scared to you know, you're not scared to have a guy who can run forty fifty yards with a with a slot receiver like a Tank Dell or a you know, a number one receiver like a Tyreek Hill and you feel comfortable with that with somebody like Chauncey Cardner Johnson to be able to do that, and that's you know, that's what he's so good. That's what Cayl Hamilton will do. That's what the league is coming to. And you know, you look at some of the draft eligible guys in this in this draft class, you're not just predicting whether can a guy be you know, can he be an outside corner purely, can he be a nickel corner purely? But can he also be a big safety that or you know, a nickel safety who can come down and do all those things that just help a defense folks and win from multiple alignments.
Speaker 2: That takes me to my I guess my first question perfectly because is there a guy in this class Because I look at for instance, Iowa was Cooper j Jean is a guy that he's so athletic and the ball skills and the instincts and the tape is so good. And I've seen people talk about that. Maybe even your co host Chris Kaufman has mentioned that a few times. I think he's talked about that. I could be wrong, but is he a guy that you think could be a guy that gets drafted high because of the ability to not just play premier cornerback, but to be a Kyle Hamilton, a Javon Hall, and a geel and Ramsey guy that moves all over the formation on defense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean to me, Cooper and I would call him to Gene. But maybe that's a European thing.
Speaker 1: But I can be wrong. That's my best.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just the I'm close to France, so maybe that's what it is. I mean to me, he's one of the more unique players in this entire class. I mean, he is that kind of modern day weapon that we talked about. He is started at cornerback. He started what the what coach Forens calls the cash position, which is this sort of free safety linebacker hybrid. He started played at safety. He's practiced heavily at both strong and free safety for the Hawkyves. And just an incredible athlete. I mean, this guy was a state champion twice in football. He was a state champion at basketball, averaging twenty five points a game. He scored more points in Iowa high school basketball history than and I can't remember the guy's name. He plays in the NBA for the Sacramento Kings. But you know this is you know, this is a guy who is incredible athlete. He's a he won a state championship in the one hundred meters. He won a state championship in the long jump. He was a quarterback in high school and he was recruited by South Dakota State to go and play quarterbacks. So he is incredibly athletic, and teams will have to ask whether or not he is best suited as a zone corner or whether or not he takes on that Gardner Johnson sort of role as a safety who can cover tight ends and slots down the field. He's got some stiffness in his hips, you know when you see him trying to man match and then turn, which I think will probably take him out of sort of the ideal, you know, teams that will run press coverage the whole time, but as an incredib Swiss army knife that can be used in a variety of ways. I think he'd be perfect for the Dolphins in terms of, you know, what he can do in terms of playing zone or off man at corner, using those great instincts and ball skills and flashing that great understanding for route combinations and spacing in zone. He's incredibly instinctive. He can work sideline to sideline, he can work from the middle of the field to the sideline, he can step down into the box. I think he's probably the best tackling, takedown cornerback in this draft. And the ball production you can't argue with. There's seven picks including three pick six's, twenty past breakups over the last two seasons, and you know, if you're looking for a guy that can carry receivers down the field, who can step into the box and make tackles, who can line up on the outside as a corner in zone or in off man, I think he is absolutely that. I think he's a top twenty twenty one pick, and I think he's a Pro Bowl plus kind of guy, and he's obviously got outstanding juice in the return game.
Speaker 2: So if he's the pick at twenty one, and I see Dolphins Twitter because I've been seeing the tweets about it, if we take a cornerback, I'm going to be this level of mad. Right if you see his name across the board at twenty one, just remember this. I'm going to pull this segment back up and play it for you guys again, because it's not just taking a player for one position when it comes to that.
Speaker 1: So that's a great If.
Speaker 3: You think he's a cornerback, then you're doing this wrong in terms of it's just a cornerback, then you're doing this.
Speaker 2: So we are talking about safeties because and that's why I wanted to get to him, because I think that he really kind of checks both those boxes at least in some ways. But if we are considering him for that role, I would assume that he would be your top safety, even though he's not a safety. I would assume that he's kind of your top guy on the board. There is there anybody else at the safety group that you think is worthy of the first round.
Speaker 1: And if not, where did that first guy come off? And who is it?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't have another first round safety in the class. I've got to say. And what I love about Degene is that you can play him in multiple positions. You know, I don't think Miami would use him as APU of safety. I think he would. What he would allow you to do is just he will allow you to move puzzle pieces around. It mean that Jordan Poyer just isn't a strong safety, you know, Ali Runner. It will mean that Jalen can you know, I would imagine Jays and Ramsey will do other things than just play corner. He will play out the slot, he might play, he might rotate him to play some safety. And I think that's what You're just looking to manipulate on the back end and confuse on the back end. And you know, I talked to when the Ravens came over to London. I talked to Josh Allen after the game about what it's like to play Carl Hamilton and Josh Allen says that every time you play the Ravens, Carl Hamilton is the first person you look for. You you have to look and see what he's doing where he is, and that will help him set his mind as to what else is happening on the back end, but also the front end, because is he lined up as an edge rusher, is he lined up at linebacker? Is he coming? You know, is he blitzing off the corner? Okay, he's playing pure corner and how outside? Oh look, he's back in the deep third of the field. So you know that's that's the kind of guy that you want. And those are the kind of alignments I think that that teams are looking for.
Speaker 2: Sorry, trav No, I was just going to jump in the next way if you keep continue that thought, if you can, no.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like Tyler Nubin. I think Nubn's a you know, incredibly interesting experience Safety's played fifty five games in Minnesota, very very good cover safety, solid run defender. I did have some concern and it sent me back to the tape about his testing scores, which weren't great. But again, you can't argue with the ball production. Twelve picks, twenty one past breakups, pair of force fumbles over the last three seasons. We talked about cold Bishop Coal, Bishop of Utah, who you know, I think was flying under the radar a little bit, went to the Senior Bowl and was a bit of a sleeper, and he rocked up there in mobile and he dominated in one v ones and then he went to the combine and tested absolutely out of the building. And I think as a robber, as a guy that can work with the field in front of him, I think he's an outstanding prospect. And I think there were questions that I had there, questions that were scouts that I spoke to before the Senior Bold had was how would he match up in one on one coverage? And he eraised people in mobile, He showed fluid transitions, he was able to break on the ball sometimes like he was running the routes for the receivers. And then a guy that came to the Dolphins local pro day, who I'm sure local fans will will obviously know really well. It is cam Kinchins, who to me is one of the more difficult assessments in this class because his tape absolutely drips with quality, and he's got great in tangibles, you know, and as a as a high post free safety, he absolutely looks the part. But then he ran poorly at the combine and it leaves you with significant question marks about whether or not that best position is one that he can play. But I think he plays faster. He has great ball production, and that's been consistent over his time at the U. I think some teams and some people like myself and others, you kind of get a little bit hung up on that athletic scoring, and rightly so. But I think the Kinchins can play, and you could see him as a high post safety with the Dolphins freeing up a Javon Holland to go and be a Carl Hamilton. Kinchins isn't that guy. He is definitely a you know, he's from a post safety, but he will he would allow people to do different things on that. On that back end, there's a guy I really like travel. I don't know if you've seen him, Dadrian Taylor Demson of Texas Tech. He is one of the more intrigued, sort of ballhawk safeties and probably a guy that some people have not even heard of. It. To me, he's kind of the best defensive back you don't know, not you, but people don't dripping with athleticism on the back end, he never played a down of defensively got to Texas Tech. He's five to ten, he's two hundred pounds. He's not an amazing tackler, but he has outstanding eyes. He has run a four forty one and that shows up on tape. He forces qbs into bad decisions because he's got great instincts. He breaks on the ball. He's very, very very aggressive, and to me, you know, he's a great blitzer as well, so he can line up all over the place. Six hundred plus snaps in the slot in his last season, very good in man coverage, and a guy with his skill set, his ball skills and his versatility shouldn't have too long to wait to hear his name on day two. And then just one other guy I really like his and you've probably seen him as well, is the Bob Sanders clone. That's Malik Mustafer of Wake Forest, who just comes down into the box and just you know, he is all gas, no breaks as of safety. He just comes down as smacks people in the mouth. Consistently versatile, he flashes from too high, from single high or in the slot, and he's a fantastic blitzer. He's the sort of guy that you know, if I was a scout, I'd absolutely banging the table for So there's some really interesting pieces and obviously the Dolphins defensive coaches and Chris and Mike Well will know exactly the sorts of things that they're going to be running on the back end and the people that they're looking for, and it's asked our little job to try and sort of fit where we think the pieces of the puzzle might go. And you know, if Anthony Weaver does think Javon can play a bit more of a car Hamilton, then maybe you're looking at Cam Kinchens. But if Jon's going to play you know, deeper down the you know, deeper down the field, and maybe you're looking at Javon from Georgia, you know, somebody that can man match from the slot and can can you know, attack the box and hit people in the mouth there. So it's fascinating to see what's going to happen and how it's going to play out.
Speaker 2: I love you described like that because I just had a podcast with Dane Brugler from the Athletic and you're talking about the tackle class. I had another guest on for the interior offensive line and like kind of what I was what I came away from those podcasts realizing was like, the Dolphins have done such a good job of building versatility on the offensive line in a way that allows them to be flexible come draft day. Like you have the idea of signing players to make your roster ready to play a game tomorrow so that you don't have to take a certain position group, but you also have done it to where like if it's a tackle or guard, cool, we can do either one because we have this flexibility. And it kind of seems like that's how it is in the back end here because you mentioned Cam Kitchens, you mentioned Cole Bishop, different games, right, Jayden Hicks from WSU for instance, the guy that plays down in the box. I just freaking love to watch him play. The logo doesn't hurt, but I love his game as well. It just seems like they kind of have this position now where that third safety can almost be anything because you kind of have a little bit of every thing already with Holland and Poyers that feel accurate to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's I think that's right. And just to touch on your point there about what the Dolphins have done in free agency, I think it's it's really interesting that you don't we go into this draft as a team. I have no idea, but I really don't. I don't think obviously twenty one won't be a quarterback, it won't be a running back. It could easily be a receiver, could easily be Brian Thomas if he's on the board. It could be Xavier Worthy, it could be I mean, I love Jalen Polka of Washington. I'm sorry as a Wazoo fan, but a phenomenal player, Xavier la Guet. I think it's a great player. Block Bowers, you know, and nobody's had a more weird draft season than Block Bowers in terms of, you know, what's been going on there. If Bowers falls into it, if Bowers gets to the sort of Cincinnati, you know, and it gets past the Bengals or even actually into that realm of Seattle or Pittsburgh, and you know, maybe you look to move up offensive line. We've obviously filled a number of holes, but there are players there that could help. And you see a Tyler guy in coming in on the thirty visit, you see Jackson Powers Johnson coming in on a thirty visit. You see Butcher Barry going to Oklahoma to the to the Tyler Geiden Pro Day, you see somebod Lakamarus MIM's who you know, Chris Greer loves a Georgia kid, and that is a guy that was absolutely built in a laboratory. We've got the guys coming off injury with Bradley and Jalen and you know, so you look at a Layatu Latu, who I absolutely love, but Jared Verse, you know, those guys absolutely fit the bill. Their interior defensive line. We've we've absolutely filled it with a number of really interesting rotational players. But you know, would you turn your nose up at a Johnny Newton or a Byron Murphy or you know one of those guys linebackers. Probably not, but you know, and then we're talking about safeties and corners, and you know, would you be surprised if they pulled the trigger on Cooper to Gene and you just can't You just can't tell. But one of the things I love that what they've done in free agency is that. And you look at a team at Baltimore, if somebody goes down, somebody gets hurt, you know, we it happened in the game where we played them where we we got blown out at the back end of the season. But you know, Marlon Humphrey goes down and up here comes after Malet, and you know, Brandon Stevens comes down, and you know it's guys that you almost don't hear about, you don't really know about, but you know here that here's a Bravey and Roy, here's a Brent Urban coming in. Here's a Charlie Kohlart, here's a you know. And that's what a really good team like Baltimore does is fill just with really solid rotational players where the drop off is a massive and I think that's what the Dolphins have done a really good job of in this offseason, is just filling it with kind of not no names because that's rude, but you know, with guys who probably aren't as high profile as some of the free agents in the class, but who you know will just come in and do a do a great job. And I think on the defensive line, certainly, you'll see all sorts of people being rotated in and out, whereas actually we're just used to seeing Christian and Zach and Rake on the inside and those days are gone now and we might see seven eight guys, you know, getting snaps on that interior the defensive line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's really worthy of praise because you know, you essentially traded out the two big money guys that you just you didn't bring back, and you that money to essentially round out the rest of the roster and put yourself in a position where for a team that has taken on so much attrition the last couple of years to be deeper and to have more options when you do get into the You're gonna get injuries. It's gonna happen across the roster. So I'm excited about that. And then to kind of put the full circle bow on it too, like you mentioned that the Raven strategy of drafting like ravens every year, Like this guy's a Baltimore even looks like a Raven when he goes into the draft, Like because of what Miami has done, all of a sudden, they can let the board fall to them and all those position groups you talked about, Simon, it's going to produce You would think one, two, maybe even three guys that shouldn't have been there that fall to that spot and you can just scoop him up and now You've got a great looking football player at the twenty first pick.
Speaker 1: So great, great stuff. Man.
Speaker 2: He's a features writer for Great Iron Magazine. He's a founder of Folding Pocket Production Company, a documentary maker, and of course his spot on the three yards per Carry podcast. You can find him on social at SI Clancy Simon. Appreciate your time today, man, we got way smarter today. And tell the folks where they can find your draft guide please. Uh.
Speaker 3: It is coming out probably in the next forty eight hours for recording this on Tuesday afternoon. Is one hundred and twenty thousand words. It has been my life the last nine months. I have three players to write up the notes of my film Watching Tonight. So if you go to at Side Clancy, I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to disseminate it, but you can purchase it from there and I'll put the information up. But it is, Yeah, it's it's been a labor of love. Sometimes it's been a labor of hate, but yeah, it'll be there.
Speaker 2: Those series are always fun to do it at the beginning, the need the loll and then you get to the end and it kind of takes off and you get back excited about it again, so check it out. Simon Clancy, you appreciate it. Time to man, that was really good.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thanks Torav, nice to see you, and away, he goes.
Speaker 2: I was planning on putting cornerbacks and safeties together, but John and Simon were so good by themselves with Chris Career's press conference, I thought let's just go ahead and run them separately.
Speaker 1: Here we have enough content for you guys.
Speaker 2: So there's Simon a great way to put out a back to back podcast here with the Chris Career and John Ledyard Cornerback Preview. That's the previous podcast that came out on Tuesday. This, of course your Wednesday edition of the Draft Time podcast. On Friday, we're doing the offensive line. Dan Brugler from The Athletic, Dante Colinelli from Dolphins Talk and a few other websites as well, joins me to break down that entire group. Then we'll do tight ends and linebackers on Monday, and then Kyle Krabs is my guest on a Tuesday and Wednesday podcast, and then it's the Draft. The Draft is right there after that, so plenty of good stuff coming your way here. You'll get a lot smarter, about this year's class, about this Dolphins team, the offseason, all of that and more here on the Draft Time Podcast. So in the meantime, that's gonna be my time.
Speaker 1: You all, please be.
Speaker 2: Sure to subscribe, rate, review all that fun stuff. Go ahead and give me a follow on social at linkl NFL. The team at Miami Dolphins. Check out the fish Tank podcast with Seth and Jews.
Speaker 1: Check out the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Channel for the Draft Time, free agent interviews, the draft prospects coming up, Dolphins Today, media availabilities, and so much more, and last but not least, Miami Dolphins dot Com. Until next time, fins up Caylin and Cameron Daddy, He's coming on