Speaker 1: Welcome back to you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to emergency intercom with why welcome back to emergency Intercom. Okay, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: See. And that's just he thinks he can.
Speaker 1: It's all fun in games. It's all fun in games.
Speaker 3: That's me when when you found out I was banging your mom, I was like, it's all fun of games. It doesn't have to be there doesn't have to be anger in that, you know, right?
Speaker 2: Oh true? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Now I'm literally being attacked. I'm being attacked constantly.
Speaker 3: He's being attacked by all the people in his fucking head. How are you hey, we're doing a podcast. You should have just like start scrolling through your plants. Six. Okay, he's just he needs his time, guys, Seriously, he's one a real reaction.
Speaker 1: That's how I scroll through TikTok.
Speaker 2: Is like, just.
Speaker 3: I know, that's when I know it's time to walk away from the app. When I can't even watch like thirty fifteen second app, I almost an episode, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know, I'm like, you know those like game cafes in Japan where like people will die like shitting themselves and like buckets and shit and they just die because they like.
Speaker 3: Are so addicted to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't eat. That's how I'm becoming with my phone. It's like to the point where I'm like laying immobilized in bed and like my brain is like get rid of this phone, Like throw, just throw it across the room. And my hand is like clutching it tighter and tighter, and it's like white knuckling, and I'm like trying to get rid of it. And then I just keep scrolling. And it's like I get so frustrated with myself that I'm still scrolling. But I just can't stop scrolling. Oh wow, can't stop scrolling.
Speaker 3: We got to make that a song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be a hit. It's like, uh, that's what the mask did. That's what the point of the mask is.
Speaker 3: I hate that one. Oh it's like, never mind. I just had a moment again. Sorry I sound like I'm having a stroke, but I just had a moment again where my joke would have only made sense if I literally interrupted your sentence. And then I started to interrupt you, and I was like, oh my fucking god, I have to stop doing that. I was gonna say the voice in the back of your head is literally in your room. You were experiencing like a Lord of the Rings type of like experience with fucking Gollam and the Ring. And that's like you're but that's also he's just a schizophrenic character. But maybe we should delve into that. But like he literally like he has voices in his head in a really scary way. And I hate that I even know so much about the Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: I don't even but that was.
Speaker 3: Like something my family watched growing up. But we don't have to leave that in because nobody needs to know that I'm a Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: No, we're leaving that in. Ina is a Lord of the Rings. Stand she watches all of them. She's even down to the.
Speaker 3: Hobbit feet look like that, Like that was unnecessary.
Speaker 4: People like me, why big big hairy feet, big man feet.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 3: We didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: You're the one.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Just say what you want to say about me, Like, oh, I'm nasty, y'all didn't say anything. Y'all didn't just call me a freak bitch. Yeah, because because I like big hairy hobbit feet, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: We didn't say anything, you said it and then you got super weird.
Speaker 1: Can we just move on because y'all are attacking me.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're waiting for you to finish.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I'll wait for you to finish. Oh oh ah wait, oh oh that's right.
Speaker 3: That's what that email call do. I got the say one wait. Wait, I wonder if they changed the O for that magazine. I wonder if they changed the wording a little bit.
Speaker 1: But you need to I want to. Yeah, I want it to be known that this is something I want to do. And I thought it was hilarious and I'm not offended by it at all. But I got an email asking me to be, like to uh be a part of their magazine. And I think, like it's like a spread or I don't know, like a big interview, like I'm cover model like material, Like they want me.
Speaker 3: To find it. I mean yesterday when you were saying it, it was way more subdued of an email.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They just want me to be like a really big part, maybe even like editor in chief of the company one day. But we'll get into that later. But the issue, like, without spoiling it too much, they basically were like, we just like freaks. We want to talk to freaks and people who have and like gay, like we want to talk to gay freaks. And I was like, oh, because.
Speaker 3: Like this this issue, we're going to be exploring what it's like to be a freak and we're going to be exploring sexuality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, oh, so I'm a gay freak.
Speaker 3: I got the same email and then I had to reply and I was like, Hey, you need to get rid of the last part because that is not fucking me the freaking and then we got into a big argument me and this person. Yeah, I guess I'm not getting the cover with you.
Speaker 1: It's going to be that's great.
Speaker 2: I got an email from the Big Perfect Penis magazine.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, bp b bpp pp. Didn't they spill oil into the ocean or something that.
Speaker 2: Different?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And they got they got flagged down for photoshop, Like it came out that they all they do is photoshop.
Speaker 2: That's a different company. This is just a magazine that focuses on people with Big Perfect.
Speaker 1: I think you're supporting a big oil company that fracts and causes earthquakes.
Speaker 2: This is a totally different thing.
Speaker 3: You would though, that's kind of your vibe support, Like I.
Speaker 1: Saw you give. I saw this girl talking about like literally gas lating, gas laing, gas lighting. It's like this new thing. It's like similar to gas lighting. It's called gaslating. It's like you know, you know, like Klee, like L E I G H, it's gas lading like L E I G H I G. It's like it's a good vibe.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand the first part of that, Like what word did you say?
Speaker 1: Kylee? Like the Middle of America names or keep getting longer, and it used to be like k A y l e y or whatever k however you spell k lee. But now it's k A Y L e I g H. And it's like dax lead d A x l e I. They add lead to the end of everything.
Speaker 3: But if you were changing it from gas lighting to gas lading, you know that only one letter changes. It doesn't add a letter.
Speaker 2: But it's like ley, you're saying like L E I G H T I N G Yeah, yeah later, right.
Speaker 1: But I saw this like person talking about like and gaslighting the audience, about like what it was like to be a Victoria's Secret model back then, and like they were like, I mean, it's like not our fault that like we're so beautiful and we have such mathetics and like saying like and sure they edited the shit out of us, but like a lot of it was us, and they were like making it seem like the young generation of girls growing up on Victoria's Secret was like the problem that they were tuning in and like, I don't know, I just thought it was funny because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because you're trying to tell extremely hot person that they're not that hot, Like that's basically what you do is like Okay, yes, we understand you're sexy, but you were being photoshopped to look even sexier. It's like no, I like, okay, like backtrack because I am sexy, so to why don't you just leave it there? Why does it have to be a thing? But so I stand with the Victoria's Secret model.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, at the end of the day, that's like all that.
Speaker 3: Like God didn't give you huge boobs by seventh grade, then tough luck. I had to go through that too, and you know what, I don't know how I survived, but I did some things. You just make it through.
Speaker 1: Country girls make do. Country girls make do.
Speaker 3: Speaking of school, I miss hiding the wire in my headphones. Oh, because we saw that TikTok. That was like people like showing how they're gonna hide their AirPod. We'll insert it. Do you have AirPod in? Ma'am? Do you have air pods in your ears? But it's like okay because you haven't seen it, because like we don't send new stuff because like you're not our friend once.
Speaker 2: You leave this house.
Speaker 3: It was this TikTok of these girls like showing how they're gonna take their air pod out when the teacher is like, do you have an air pod in? And they're using their hair to cover and they're like, oh no, and then they're like grabbing it and moving their hair to the side with the AirPod like in their hand to grab it so the teacher doesn't see it. And me and you were talking about how that was like such a thing for us, but with wired headphones, And I don't know if you did that too, or if you were so fucking old that they didn't have that kind of technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, running it through this shirt and down the arm and it like comes out and you have to like sit it on your head.
Speaker 2: We had headphones when I was in high school.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, high school. Did they have those in middle school and stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had them in middle school, and they had them before I was in middle school.
Speaker 3: But I'm not the big ones that like astronauts like Useta powered. Yeah, not the steam hunk.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, right right.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I went down that tangent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were just talking about like how in high school, like we had to do that, but now people can just like wirelessly take them out and hide it with just their hair and we had to like hide it through our shirt, but like is way easier because like you just drop it and it goes through your thing. You take it off, and like now you have to like pull your hair aside and like pull it out.
Speaker 3: And I don't think I ever got caught with headphones on in class and then yeah, because I think it wasn't like a popular thing to do now, but now it's popular to have headphone in hit Vabe, eat Hot Cheeto and in high school, which is like really weird.
Speaker 1: Fuck I thought of something so fucking funny, Like as we were talking about that, what were we talking before? It doesn't matter anymore. I lost it, But like there was something that popped into my head that was like literally the funniest thing I was ever gonna say ever, And it sucks that I lost it. You get to see me just go through it and just experience that, boss, Would you still love me if I was gay?
Speaker 3: Wait? Say that? I'm I think I'm miss hearing that sentence.
Speaker 1: It Would you still love me? If I was gay?
Speaker 3: What are you say?
Speaker 1: Like? If?
Speaker 3: Like, if you were are you hearing him? Or am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It seems like he's confused.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh yeah, he's not here. That's why he like, one.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: We love you? Because you are a getting uh where am I? You're at your house doing a podcast.
Speaker 1: I have been studying like near death experiences a lot, yeah, and I want to experience that so fucking.
Speaker 3: Bad, like that shit is dramaticized.
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone might be just lying a little bit, just like sell a book. But like also all other experiences being so similar is so fascinating and like I genuinely but I also like have become attached to it because like when my brother died, it was so sudden and scary that like I needed something to like latch onto, and it was just like oh, like near death experiences like DMT. Like when you do DMT, it's a very similar trip experience to when like people die for six minutes and they experience the world and everything all at once and like all this shit. And I was just like, Oh, that's like really comforting to know that there is some form of afterlife, whether it's like religious or spiritual or not. But yeah, it was just like watching videos if people talk about near death experiences, and it was like blowing my mind because all these people like share the same experience and I don't know, like, and this was like long before the Internet where people could watch a video and then be like I'm just gonna regurgitate that but add my own twist to it and so it sounds like it's real but it isn't. And I don't know, It's just it was really cool to like just go on that deep dive and I'm like, oh, I need to experience a near death experience.
Speaker 3: And how do you make that happen without like literally just putting yourself in danger.
Speaker 1: You have to put yourself in danger the risk versus reward.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to look at life, Like you have to put yourself in danger to see what life has to offer you. Well, are you gonna do it?
Speaker 2: Or why?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think you should like make it happen. Wait do I have to be around or are you just gonna like.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because you have to resuscitate me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wouldn't be near death. You need her to be like.
Speaker 1: Out, no, no, no, it needs to be six minutes. That's the longest I can go and to explore the afterlife. And then when I'll meet like a mirror version, like the enlightened version of myself that kind of looks like me but has like a different haircut or something, and literally all he says to me is like, no, you gotta go back, like it's not your time, and then I get sucked into my body through my belly button?
Speaker 3: Is that what people describe an enlightened version of themselves?
Speaker 1: Not like an enlightened version, but they like it's like the underworld version.
Speaker 3: Why do you give yourself a different haircut? Because it's the key, Like that's how you know, that's for fun. And I had highlights and I had really nice nails on envisioning my enlighten version. I'm like, oh, I had like an eyelash perm and my hair was really long. I had a nice blow out that. Yeah, that's my enlightened version true, like the.
Speaker 2: Gay version of okay wow, okay.
Speaker 3: So that goes to answer his question if you were gay, he wouldn't love you. Apparently, No, there's the answer right there.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, because you're straight, and then you I'm helping you with your original statement that.
Speaker 1: You how about you pipe the fu down and stop coming for me and attacking my character.
Speaker 3: Stop coming, stop my friend me And it's crazy, stop coming.
Speaker 1: Coming all over me right now, and it's like fucking scary.
Speaker 3: No, it's coming for me. You don't say coming on me, you say coming for me, But I come for hey, I come for you all the time. You know that, we know that. You know that that. Who are the freaks who are downloading Halo onto the computers at school? Because you always got to the computer and Halo was there? But who was the freak who took the time to fucking download it? And I did know a kid who like that was his talent? He was like watch this like and he knew how to download it? And why was that like a flex? Because all of us were genuinely amazed. We couldn't believe it, thought that it was.
Speaker 1: It's become Soakamoto. What is ito?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like Samsung, Motorola like all of it.
Speaker 2: Like it's the guy that made bitcoin for like anonymous.
Speaker 1: Figure but you know his name Kai. Can you stop talking about bitcoin? You're scaring those.
Speaker 2: Dude, you simply can't win.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, that was always a vibe. But like y'all, I don't know if they're experiencing typing class the way we did right now. Typing class was like fucking lit. And then you would have like computer time like once a week for like thirty minutes or like in between periods or something, or a full period, and like you'd go in and you play like the most bunk fucking games you've ever played in your life. But like I have vivid memories of them being like the best game. Like I think there was called like Cyberchase or something, Cyberchase, pop Tropica. There's one more like almost Borderline MMO, but it wasn't really, But like those Chropica and Cyberchase were like the best games I've ever played in my life. And actually I'm gonna start playing it again. Dude.
Speaker 3: Wait, actually there was another one. My brother texted it to me literally like four days ago or I think, whoa wha, wha, wha wha. I just accidentally started sharing my photos with that person. Did you ever play boom Bang?
Speaker 1: No? But that art style was awesome.
Speaker 3: Boom Bang was like poptropica and it was so fun.
Speaker 1: So you know that little city that you always talk about that, I was like, Oh, I want to go there so bad that like you grew up like being a kid and experiencing like the workforce and like all that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh, I want to do City.
Speaker 1: I want to do City. They're building one in Fort Worth, Dallas. I think it's already open, but like you can go in and like be a fast food worker, but like you're actually getting to eat like the fast food that you make. Like I think there's like a pizza hut in there or some shit like that, and you Like, I loved.
Speaker 3: Want to do City. Want to do City was truly making children dream of labor. Like it was amazing and I loved it. I loved every fucking second.
Speaker 1: It's a labor simulator for children, for children, and like it's so fucking bizarre, but also like that shit is fun as fuck.
Speaker 3: It was literally the most fue ever working at publics at the ripe age of seven years old. Like I was really feeling my oats and I couldn't believe that I was able to do that.
Speaker 1: There, I've saw the most bizarre ad I've ever seen in my life. Let me, this is gonna be another cut because I'm ad to find this or you can talk.
Speaker 3: Well, oh, I will keep talking actually, because isn't it so weird to think that the people watching this for the majority. I feel like we have a large portion of our audience who is near our age. But we literally grew up in the generation that had computer class. We had computer room and computer class like that they were still such big contraptions and took up so much space and made no sense in our day to day life and kind of seemed useless to us for the most part. That we literally were dedicating times to learning how to do it. And I think about it, I was not a like fast typer until I was like out of high school. Like I was always really slow at typing because I was just like, why the fuck do I need to type? And then like nearing the end of high school was like, oh shit, like you need to type out emails and everything that's ever going to happen in your life's going to happen on a computer.
Speaker 1: Now. Yeah, I think like growing up, we just didn't realize that, like, yeah, it was going to take over the world and in the way it did. But like I still remember the first thing I bought on eBay, and like I remember it was like so sketchy feeling, like I thought I was like committing a crime, and like I Loki did because it was like blind robbery, like this kid was selling his copy of Pokemon Stadium too, and I got it for so fucking cheap, and that that's when I first found out like about how awful and terrible shipping was and how like you could buy something for a ninety nine since but it would be like twelve dollars shipped, and it was just like it felt like a war crime. Actually, yeah that's the tea.
Speaker 3: Well did he find them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I couldn't find the ad, but basically it was this ad of like it made me tear up. But it was like this family that was like kind of like you couldn't really understand the dynamic and it was just this like really beautiful ad like that had nothing to do with the fucking brand at the end of it, and it was just so so bizarre. It was like about like this daughter like calling this man in her life like Baya's name, and like her daughter like whatever it is to him, like was saying like not his real name, and then the why or the older woman like got married and then like she called him dad by the end of the commercial and it was just like a really cute like commercial, but then at the fucking end it was literally a public's ad and it was so bizarre that like it was just like big, beautiful, like written out story and then it just had the p logo at the end. Let's talk about publics just being robbed by Beats by Drey.
Speaker 3: For their logo. Yeah, I mean, I guess. So it's like I don't think anybody's ever said that, And I think if you looked at those logos you might find that they're very different.
Speaker 1: I know, the Peas are just upside down pe They made like an awful modernized logo.
Speaker 3: Oh did Beats change their logo?
Speaker 1: No Beats upside down?
Speaker 3: Having Beats in high school and middle school made you a fucking superstar. Like they're trying to get that back, but you owe it. Literally is you literally cannot recreate the hype around Beats. It just won't happen again, Like we don't have we don't have ludicrous to wear them in a music video and hold up a Beats pill with NICKI. He just won't won't again.
Speaker 1: I remember Speaker. I remember I, uh like ordered these like really special pair of Beats. They were like DJ beats and they like had these like ears that spun back and like they weren't the big ones though, and I ordered them from Japan, and like I was telling all my friends about it, and I was like, well, I'm getting the coolest pair of Beats headphones, Like y'all have no idea, and like I told them and they were like, oh sick. And then they would ask me about it like months later, and I was like I seldom gotten them, and I looked like the kid that was like, oh yeah, my best friend's like a doctor, Like yeah, he's our age and he's a genius like that type of vibe. But then they finally got there and they were the greatest thing ever, and I was so fucking swaggy, like it was crazy, like everybody wanted to use. Yeah, they they ended up showing up, but like months later it was like I was pre ordering them or something, and like they were a Japan only release, so like, yeah, I just took forever to get here, like shipping on like free trade or some showf iucking know the word the big boats, the big ass boats. But yeah, beats were like a crucial time in our life. Segueing, I feel like I don't know if there's a hot take, but I feel like people should start bragging more. Like I feel like we live in like an unbraggadocious culture and I love bragging, like bring that shit back, like talk about your shit and like be excited for each other, Like why the fuck, Like yeah, we are really.
Speaker 3: Like Zoom generation vibes, just like, yeah, my life freaking sucks and I'm such a fucking loser and like it's very confidentless. But I guess I understand because now to see so many people all the time on your iPhone is just so unnatural, and I feel like that's what makes it so easy to be insecure. Like why is it a spectrum? You were either like a pretty insecure person, like wildly insecure, or you are so braggadocious and delusion all that.
Speaker 1: Literally you Lise start a podcast called.
Speaker 3: I Love when someone's doing something so normal but they talk about it like they're gonna change the world every step of the way, Like it's literally just like and I know what you might be thinking, this is crazy, but I just had to do it. Someone like me. When I get the thought, I just go for it and I never let anything stop me. When people talk about their life like that and it's a simple task, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: It's like bruh, It's like a one color, puffy paint screenprint on a Gilden like hoodie. Like you're not changing the world.
Speaker 3: You are not serving Balenciaga right now. It's just like random and you were either you're either end of that. And I do feel like we need to meet in middle grounds where people are able to brag about their life without sounding crazy. But then I guess maybe I'm the problem, because why does someone with confidence sound crazy to me?
Speaker 1: I'm the problem.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 2: You know that TikTok of It was like every song in the early two thousands versus now every pop song. It was like tonight We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go oh yeah, yeah yeah, And.
Speaker 2: Then the other one's like I Walked Alone, Like it was like a fucking.
Speaker 3: Like sad ass song, yeah, but covered in pop melodies, and it.
Speaker 2: Was like like an acoustic like Claro type song, I guess is what they were saying.
Speaker 3: And then how did you just say that?
Speaker 2: Clara Clara, Clara.
Speaker 3: Claro Claro Clara Claro sounds like a car insurance Laarna.
Speaker 1: You're weird. You're weird, you have an action and you're like action, I do too, and you're making your villain.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's like very much a sign of the generational. Like I feel like people in the early two thousands were like, let's get fucked up, like there's no there's not a care show for what we do.
Speaker 1: I think they called it like recession pop or something like that, like post recession prop pop, because it was like let's go out and get fucked up and like life is so good and fun. Like I mean literally that song, the Katy Perry song that got remixed BBO P plug style or whatever. The fuck. It's like he.
Speaker 3: Keeps calling plug GMB every other letter.
Speaker 2: Of the alpage.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and now it's like I'm gonna kill myself and I'm gonna cut my wrists and I'm gonna do bad things to other people and do opium Like I love Heroin.
Speaker 3: Why does it kind of just sound like you're inner monologue? I never heard that song.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of just more of like a like a gentle acoustic song. But that sounds cool.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to say something? Yeah, my mic keeps falling, by.
Speaker 1: The way, I fully understand. And then that's also something that I was thinking about, Like obviously we've had the discussion about how we don't own the music we buy anymore, like yeah, we're renting everything, even like the shows, And it kind of freaks me out a little bit because it's like where is that money going? Like I don't when the fucking server shut down, Like I wasted ten grand on Spotify and Netflix ads like paying for it like whatever. I was thinking about it, and like, uh, this dude started the conversation and he was like, uh, why the fuck? Like think about like best new artists this year? Like who is gonna be the best new artists this year? Like the music has become oversaturated, which I think is a good thing. Like I'm like, yeah, make your music be creative, but like there's no one out like right now that's like best new artists. And it was like something like seventy percent of people right now are listening to old music and like twenty five percent, Like I don't I don't know the exact statistics, but it was it was like basically everyone is listening to old music. No one's listening to new music. And like the top one hundred chart like streams on Spotify like only accounted for like five percent of like the streams for twenty twenty three, which is like really crazy because like music released in twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three, like no one gives a fuck about anymore, and like it was just like crazy like to think about.
Speaker 2: And I was like, damn, like there's no I guess there are a movie start Like I guess Timothy Shallomet is the closest thing. But I watched like Fight Club recently. I was like, oh, Brad Pitt was like the big rule number one. Oh yeah, we don't talk about fighting now.
Speaker 3: You're total ever seen that fucking movie.
Speaker 1: You're missing out. It's actually good, like beyond just like jaw lines and mewing.
Speaker 3: Everybody is obsessed with that movie. But I wish they stared at the poster a little longer and then took notes and started to use so because.
Speaker 2: You staying, Oh, that's good.
Speaker 1: Gym cells. Gim cells are like literally even more fucking loser freaks than like the awkward people.
Speaker 2: But keep going, oh my god, there's just like there's not really movie stars, like is it think Timothy shallow May is kind of the the one that I would say, it's like the new movie star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it because of social media? Like literally everyone's so accessible accessible that it's like literally it's so like I forget what the word is, but I use it all the time where it's like I don't like or not me, but like people have been putting so much of themselves out of the Girl of the world is what the hell? But people are putting so much of themselves out here that like they like spread, they like put their image out there so much that like you can get it all in one go and then move on to the next.
Speaker 3: Person, Like yeah, I can't think of it.
Speaker 1: It's like over saturating themselves or something like that, Like just like you can just access it all at once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there used to be you have to wait for pictures of these people. You have to like you didn't know what they were up to at all. You didn't know what There was no twenty four hours with fucking Meryl Streep, like for on Vogue, Like you didn't see what she got up to in her day. And now there's so much of that. Also, there's just such a wide range of like fame now you can be on like a micro niche level, or you could be Timothy Shalome And because of that, everybody can pick the Because I feel like with fame culture there was always this It was always.
Speaker 1: Demonized Timothy out, I forgot we're doing the.
Speaker 3: Right You're not supposed to like, I know, you just get so real when you talk to me. They forget their okay, dude, you okay. The camera like stop because it's gonna be hard to cut that.
Speaker 1: But demonized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like celebrity culture used to be so demonized in terms of people who fixated on it and consumed it, and I do think to a certain extent it is still very evil because like the media is scary in terms of what they do to other people's mental health and like, but that's another conversation about like whatever.
Speaker 1: The hurricane rule number one or example number one, That shit was a money making machine. Everyone that was afraid of it. Watch the news and listen to the news, And I don't blame you because I did the same fucking thing, and it was only good to make this hurricanes seem bad. It profited everyone the news because you're tuning in all the TikTokers on the live streams, like all of the TikTokers making tiktoks about it, literally the grocery stores.
Speaker 3: I didn't fall forward because I'm from fucking Miami and I'm not scared of a tropical storm and you're a little bitch. Sorry, Oh my god, wow, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I wanted the devastation.
Speaker 3: I know, I wanted happen, like I wanted to see buildings crumble. But like, watching and partaking in celebrity culture used to be so demonized, but now it is such a normal, Like nobody questions the fact that people know exactly what every select Brittie is up to in all the gossip. I feel like it used to be a big thing where it's like you're such a fucking loser. Why do you give a fuck about them? They don't give a fuck about you, like, just watch their movies and keep it pushing. And people who tapped into like magazine culture and all that, like it was demonized and seen as like gossipy, and now it's not that way anymore because there's also such a big spectrum. You could either be on that side of it or you could be a way lesser severity where there's just somebody who you fucking watch on your iPhone. You're like, I fuck with this person. If I saw them, I wouldn't freak out. I would just be like, oh my god, hey, like yeah, I like hear your voice all the time. That's cool. So now because there's such a huge spectrum, like there's not such polar opposites of like you're either a huge fan or you're not a fan at all. Now it's like, oh no, I just there's a few people who I like to watch.
Speaker 1: Dude, And it's fucking like so weird that like everyone knows that I have a giant penis, like and it's just like this big story. It's because all these tabloids and media outlets.
Speaker 3: Are like I don't think you've ever had a single tabloid soul.
Speaker 1: It's so fucked up that I have like this giant penis and everyone knows about it, and like they shouldn't know that when I twerk, my ass collapse, but like they do, Like I'll just be like working in the club having fun with Drake and Shape and will like take a video of it and like post it online and it's just like I can't be myself.
Speaker 3: Do you have that video?
Speaker 1: And oh no, there's no sound in the video. I had DMCA, so it's like deleted everywhere. Okay, I don't even have it.
Speaker 3: It's the next time we're going to go out, do you think tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Or or something?
Speaker 3: Can I get like on the is there like a list?
Speaker 2: Is it? Like?
Speaker 3: Can I just pull up?
Speaker 1: We'll see, We'll see, because it's like a big event when I start working and ship like.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I don't want to that's not that like you're misreading the situation because that's not why I want to go. I don't want to go because I don't want to see I always just said something so nasty and I'm gonna move on.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about direct energy weapons.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no, please, no.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's one thing that I don't believe in. That's the one thing I do believe in.
Speaker 3: Like even kind doesn't know what that is. We can't get into this.
Speaker 1: It's big as that are fired down to like cause devastation, fired down like rain down?
Speaker 3: Apply does what do you get up to on that phone? I'm not kidding. You need to start going leaving the house, Like we need to host an intervention for Drew because he wakes up at five thirty am and sits in his bed on his iPhone, and then by two pm he hobbles out you and he's like, oh dude, I don't feel good, and then throws himself on the couch and he's like should we go eat? And I'm like, yeah, let's go eat.
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh, like I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to get in the car. I'll just think about it, and then goes back to his room and continues to use his phone for an extra four hours. And then that's six pm and he's like, I'm gonna order so much food so that I have food for tomorrow. And then he does that and then has like four bites. It's like, oh, my stomach hurt, and then he saves the food and then at two am he eats all of it while it's cold. Then he goes asleep and he wakes up at five again.
Speaker 1: Well, because I don't eating right now is really hard for me because I literally go to sleep right after I eat. It's really bizarre. It's so scary. So I'm like, like, if I eat now, I'm going to go to sleep. And it sucks.
Speaker 3: I need to see a specialist because that is not normal. Food is supposed to give you energy, like.
Speaker 1: And y'all are some bitches. Wow, okay, wow, So leave me the fuck alone. Drew. Do you think.
Speaker 2: Come twenty four hours?
Speaker 3: I've ever seen it was? It was literally like sixteen seventeen hours.
Speaker 1: Sixteen and a half hours. It was when I was back in Texas, and there.
Speaker 2: Was right when you stop sleeping, literally.
Speaker 1: And there was even a spike in the middle of the night for two hours. It was so fucking crazy. It was all day. And I remember the day because I was like, I'm going for a world record.
Speaker 3: Like he literally like he got a like exact seven hours and thirty minutes of sleep, woke up, opened his iPhone, and then it was on it until the moment he went back to sleep.
Speaker 1: So we can't air this out because like people can't know how much I'm on my phone because why not? Because I don't text people back and they will know. But also I'm like everyone does that, Like that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's normal. Can we normalize not texting people back all the time? Can we normalize not constant fucking communication with each other? Leave me the fuck alone. I'll see you when I see you. Damn. That actually pisses me off. I'm not kidding, like people who are like, why don't you text me back? Like you don't have other contacts on your iPhone? Like you just want to play an I message game or something like go download an app? Why are we talking? What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Dude? I feel that too. I feel like I have so much pressure that I'll like mark everything to respond to it. I'm like, what am I doing? This is just like someone saying, what.
Speaker 3: This isn't an email?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: My average? Three three minutes?
Speaker 3: Oh no, that was today? Come on, Actually, there's no way that was today because you've definitely been up since like six am.
Speaker 2: Average is thirty three minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, it's literally right, here y'all, let me see.
Speaker 3: I need It's like, Drew, I'm not kidding. I need to know what your screen time is. I bet mine is bad right now too, because I've been like, no, that was a oh that wasn't screenshot from March fourteen to twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Oh why have that?
Speaker 3: Did you look up screen I.
Speaker 1: Looked up forty five minute screen time screenshot for some reason. I think I turned it off because it was scaring me. But it's not loading.
Speaker 3: Look no, no, no, no, give me that.
Speaker 1: It's literally not loading.
Speaker 3: Wait let me see.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want you to go through my phone.
Speaker 1: Oh there we go.
Speaker 3: Oh no, goods a week that's today? Okay, school, you are so annoying right now, I'm gonna fucking freak out. Okay, okay, you're not the worst. It's like looking like nine hours.
Speaker 1: No, you over exactly that I had one hour was in.
Speaker 3: Forty three minutes, and then one that was nine hours.
Speaker 1: And then one that was and then one that was seven So it's actually eight hours a day nine So let's get one thing straight.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not much better than you, damn. And when I was in Portugal, my shit was too lit. When I was in Portugal in Europe, I literally my average was two hours a day.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, that's good.
Speaker 3: And then it bumped up to oh wait, it went up one hundred and fifty three percent because I went to six hours a day, seven hours and fifty minutes. And then my average last week was five hours a day. So I'm better than you in a lot of ways. That's what you know. That's the fun thing about screen time is you use it as a tool to.
Speaker 1: Feel okay, so Kai is better than you, and yeah.
Speaker 3: How does that make He has to be on that fucking laptop like a little workhorse, so it's different.
Speaker 2: That's an art, honestly, how you flipped that?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: By the way, guys, mine was three hours and thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he only showed us one week though, so.
Speaker 2: I don't have to show exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about how I literally predicted this fucking hurricane. Let's fucking talk about it. Did I not say for the last two episodes before this, something biggest company, and it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: To La every episode And.
Speaker 1: Let's just say it again, something big is gonna happen next week? I don't know if it's gonna be an earthquake, if it's going to be a tsunami, Like it's gonna be something gnarly though, Like I've been saying this for a while.
Speaker 3: The thing you want to lay claim to is I complete because.
Speaker 1: I can predict the future. I have like almost like a female's intuition, like I know a lot of things. Actually it goes I've gotten an enlightened intuition, like it goes beyond. Like I pulled my thoughts from this class the stream of consciousness, something.
Speaker 3: Like you can't access like this is not a normal person. There's no way this is a normal person, I said consciously. Have been asking for help for Drew's mental state because every time someone asks about him, I'm like, he is going down a crazy one.
Speaker 1: Right, No, it's in a gas I'm not like this in real.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start gas slighting you into thinking that you're going crazy, that you actually go crazy, and just be like, did you're literally scaring me? I don't know. We shouldn't talk about this, And I'll say that to you every day for like five weeks and see what happened.
Speaker 2: Do you believe in remote viewing.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: You don't know what remote viewing is.
Speaker 1: Is it like someone tapping into your computer and watching you?
Speaker 2: No, remote viewing is like this thing that like psychic people can do and they oh, I can do that. They can put their consciousness like in any part of the universe.
Speaker 1: I can do that. Yeah, I can put that mine. I can put mine in other people's heads too.
Speaker 2: You don't know about the CIA, like it like came out as the CIA was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, is it like the people that like were weird on TikTok where they were like I'm gonna go into a different day mentioned and they like close their eyes and they like wake up and they're like I just experienced like yeah, a world. Okay, I've seen that on TikTok, but it's called something else. They're shifting. They called it shifting Okay, but yeah, I know I was shifting, but I don't know remote viewing.
Speaker 2: I watched the video on it. Since like the seventies, the CIA has been like hiring these people. And one guy was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have too much free will as humans.
Speaker 2: One guy was like, Jupiter has rings or yeah, Jupiter's rings and we didn't and we didn't know that until recently.
Speaker 1: So it's see, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like Jupiter has always had rings.
Speaker 2: I think it's Saturday Saturday Infiniti had rings.
Speaker 3: But then oh yeah, right right?
Speaker 1: Did you all see that picture of Saturn's rings where they like got up in close and like you think they're like this thin ring made of sand, but like it's actually like asteroids the size of fucking Mount Everest creating like these mountains and the rings that are like three earths tall and they're super fucking.
Speaker 3: I don't I even think about that much I saw, But me not knowing that if it was between Jupiter and Saturn just now reminded me of a comment I saw that. I was like, we need to see and you go against science, like like the battle of me knowing nothing.
Speaker 2: Like okay's science.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is I feel like recently people have been like, damn, ya really doesn't know shit. But I've been saying that y'all just aren't listening to it from the beginning. From the very beginning, I was like, emotional intelligence got it good, awesome, take out the emotional.
Speaker 1: What take out there?
Speaker 3: I want to pull your fucking hair.
Speaker 1: Take out the emotional. Oh.
Speaker 3: I got to a point last night where I was really wanting to pull people's hair. Oh, I don't know, something's wrong with me. It's my I'm just healing my inner child. What's so bad about that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But why do you want to pull people's hair?
Speaker 3: Because you know how like as a kid, when you would like be upset or feel something and you didn't know how to express it, so you pulled someone's hair. I still want to do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, the whole Yaga trend was just healing other people's inner child's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, Wow, said consciously, Oh my god, we went down the craziest fucking rabbit hole and we want a film was doing it was so fucking scared. I have never thought like sat and thought about the fact that there are right wing i G baddies like screists who are like serving like ass tiny waist, big boobs. But it's for Yeah, it's like in a Donald Chomp bikini waving a Donald Chump flag in a cornfield.
Speaker 1: He's going to jail, I know, like he literally is going to Baylis said a two hundred thousand dollars what he has? That though, Yeah, he'll get out immediately, so he's not. But he's going to jail like he's turning himself in. He's going to Atlanta to turn himself in.
Speaker 3: Wait, but if you bail yourself out, Oh, that's just so you don't have to sit there till trial.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wow, crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Should we start the documentary right now about it, so that we make a bunch of money and pop it off of it because somebody's doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I knew that you knew that. I didn't know that the bail thing. I thought bail you just were.
Speaker 3: Oh how the tables turned, mister stupid.
Speaker 2: I think you need to give yourself more credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I genuinly was like, holy shit, it's a different mechanism.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just like, because I'm a girl, I have to protect myself and be done.
Speaker 1: It's all these internalized misogynists like attacking my girl for her intelligence, but they really see a lot of themselves in her, and it's an insecure thing and they're not listening. They're not hearing you when you say it. But it's because they refuse to hear a woman. And I think that is.
Speaker 3: Up massandry this misogyny, that what you need to do is come over here and massage this pussy. Oh it was good. That was really good, guys. I feel like anybody who was watching my face while you were talking just now saw my brain make that up. And I was like doing my best to wait until you stop talking, and it happened. Also, somebody commented why did I think? On a picture of me as a baby. Somebody commented, why did I think? And you grew up in a house with no toys and holes in the wall, which is like.
Speaker 1: Crazy, no dirt floor, like a dirt floor.
Speaker 3: Like the craziest thing I've ever seen someone say. But no, actually, my family had an awesome amount of money for literally the first like four years of my life, so I had nice things, and then it all crumbled under my feet. And then I knew what it was like to live happily and then at a very young age, have it all taken away from you, and know the fraudulent set is life and how gimmicky it is and how easily it fluctuates. And one day you could be the happiest you've ever been and have no problems, and then the next day you're seven years old and you're already thinking about wanting to kill yourself and telling your parents that if you had to live in this situation forever, you think you kill yourself. So then your parents tell you that killing yourself is illegal. So then until you're like twelve, you think killing yourself is illegal. So you try to stop thinking. Baby, you try, really, I know. You know what's crazy is I imagine myself dead in a cell with chain, with the chain on and the handcuffs, and I was like, oh my god, that's so scary. I don't want that to be where my body rots. So you try really hard to push off those thoughts until you're twelve and you get access to the internet and you learn it's not illegal and you can keep thinking about it.
Speaker 1: That's really really fucking dark. Like what I was thinking about was like me twerking and shit, like the whole time you were talking talking to the right. But hey, we do this thing where we deep dive earth. I do this thing where I deep dive on TikTok and it's like it's a it's a skilled craft, like it's something I've honed over the last year a few years. But like you start on one video, you go to the sound, you scroll down until like it's the most random fucking person you've ever seen. You go to their account and then you see how weird they are, and then you go to their sounds and then like you click on that sound, you find another person and you go to their comments and you see these weirdos like commenting on their videos, and then you go to their pages and you're just in this like really fucking crazy deep dive that like is. It's uncontrollable and you find the most bizarre fucking people ever. But it's so fun to airplay it to the TV and sit with your friends and you just like make jokes about the whole thing because like you end up finding like, like me, if I didn't have a podcast or like an online platform like making tiktoks like it would it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's really really bast one is this one? I'm not kidding. When I saw this, I almost pissed myself. This was her pinned TikTok. It had eleven thousand likes and she was replying to every single comment, basically.
Speaker 5: All of them, and she ate us up, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Her whole page was like that.
Speaker 2: She slowed it down like seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Like damn, dude, she's too fucking awesome, Like she is, Like what's insane is she is genuinely living her life right now. She probably lives, i'm gonna say, like on the like mid East side of Yeah, Like she does not live close to us by any means. Her day is like not over, but it's like kind of me to an end. She's like, Okay, I get to clock out soon, like I get to go home, make my tiktoks, I have like my dinner, have my snack, and probably she probably has to pick up our kids. Like she genuinely has a whole life, and all we know of her is that snippet where she was feeling the fuck out of herself and hating gay people at the same time, because that's also a crazy combo is to be feeling yourself in life, like like just be like yeah, serving the camera and this spreading hate like that commra hate. We need to change the last three. Okay, here's why I.
Speaker 1: Really enthralled in this picture of Luna and Madeleine and Steven. She's at her first light. My family's comed out here.
Speaker 3: She's my god that's so exciting. I can't wait to see here. So everybody loves to spread hate, but we need to work together to change the last three letters or the second to last letter and the second letter and hate, and then we will be happy spreading whole. So we need to switch the A with an O and the tea with an L, which should be super easy because if you write out spread hay, and you erase the little foot on the A and you erase the little arms on the tee, spread whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just don't associate with the alphabet mafia, Like, fuck all that shit?
Speaker 3: God, what is that? What is that?
Speaker 1: Uh ld by GP two or something chat GP two? Okay, so I doubt you did it, and I will eat my words if you did. But I asked Anya to write down things that she's super lazy, Like what's the laziest things she's ever done?
Speaker 3: You know what's so annoying is maybe this is a question of my lack of self awareness. But I don't think I have gross lazy things I do. But it has to do more with my like my like germaphobic tendencies that I don't have, like anything that's super lazy. I think My laziest thing I do is I stall on changing the litter box like a Zul's litter box, Like I definitely should change it more often, but it's never super super nasty.
Speaker 1: The laziest thing you do is that lip mask that you put on and you wipe it off with a paper towel. Then you throw it in the toilet and it looks like an aborted fetus something.
Speaker 3: No, I throw it in the toilet, not out of laziness, but one it's fun because it spreads and I like to see the ink spread. And then too, I don't want to put it in the trash can because I don't want people who come over to look into the trash can.
Speaker 1: You don't flush it, Oh well.
Speaker 3: I don't flush it because like that's also like how when I before I go to sleep, when I pee a bunch, like, but I'm not actually peeing. I'm my brain is just scared that I'm gonna piss in my sleep if I see a toilet, so I'll go to the bathroom and then like I didn't really pee, And then I don't want to flush it even if I put a napkin in there, because I'm like I didn't actually pee. I don't want to waste water tee. So you're calling me lazy, But I'm innovating.
Speaker 1: Things that I do obviously, like uber eats, like almost every meal, like literally cook a fucking meal challenge. I washed my laundry, but instead of putting them on hangers, I let them sit on the floor of my closet for a month and then take them out from that pile. And then it gets so bad that I'm like putting my dirty clothes in that pile and I don't know if a shirt is clean or dirty, and I wear it anyways because it's not that fucking deep. And I'm sure this one is universal. I'm sure, K, you've probably done this before. It's like, no, it's it's an everyone thing. But when I take a massive log dump and I know it's shower day because I shower like once every four or five days, I won't wipe my ass because I'm just like, oh, I'll be showering in seven or you're.
Speaker 3: Doing what I do in my other scenarios. But accept really gross, because where are you going with this?
Speaker 2: Yes, so you don't you don't wipe, and then you just go into the.
Speaker 1: Sho on shower day.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, I It's like I normally shower at like night time, so it's like seven or eight hours between. Like turdin.
Speaker 2: Do you have a revable head of the shower?
Speaker 3: No, well he does a handstand.
Speaker 2: I do that, but I'll just absolutely blast my shit with the removable head on my legs up.
Speaker 3: Literally, just stop me, because I just like thought about.
Speaker 1: Literally getting kind of lingis from the shower head a bit.
Speaker 3: I thought about the like dingle berries that would be shot off like when you clean it, like long haired dogs, but after they poop, and it really grossed me out.
Speaker 1: Well, this is by far the worst one. In twenty twenty two, I had a day where I only walked seventy four steps the entire fucking day.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're steps looking like nowadays?
Speaker 1: They're actually healthy, They're not.
Speaker 3: Like crazy, what's healthy like four hundred?
Speaker 1: No, like in the thousands. Yeah, where's this fucking photo? Because I have a screenshot of it, but I'm really.
Speaker 3: Trying to think. Yeah, I couldn't think of anything I do that's lazy one because I lack self awareness. But I guess I have a chair in my room that I will go into my room pile clothes onto it, and right now I have like a bunch of clothes sitting on it and I just refuse to fold it for some reason. But I'll probably do it after this, because today I was trying to find something in that pile and I couldn't get to it. But like I'm like, my like lazy things I do aren't like gross, They're just lazy. Like when I switch out my CDs in my room, I never put it back in the case. Like I'll just stack them all up and then I'm like, oh fuck, I don't want to scratch these, and then I have to sit there and put thirty CDs back in the case.
Speaker 1: What I just thought of is when like I'm watching tiktoks with you on the couch, like instead of like leaning over and reaching over and showing you on the phone, I'll just text it to you and like that's how we communicate via tiktoks on the case.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sometimes a lazy thing I do is I'll call you if I'm across the house, like if I'm laying in bed and I want to say something to you, Like I think I did it yesterday. I called you. I was like, want to go get food and you were like yeah, it's like okay, I'll meet you. Let's be ready, and like, that's just that's the way your faceless.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wait, that's just the wordest.
Speaker 3: Are you like, why are you saying, oh wow, did you see something on your phone? Or are you like listening to yourself?
Speaker 1: That's just the wordest.
Speaker 3: It was stopped and your face is really fucking scaring me right now.
Speaker 1: That was actually so fucking good. I didn't know I could sing.
Speaker 2: Your pitch was perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know. I could actually should make a movie about that, like it.
Speaker 3: We could just call it like pitch perfect or something.
Speaker 1: No, there's already a movie called pitch perfect.
Speaker 3: No, but.
Speaker 1: Well I'm trying a couple more steps.
Speaker 3: Are I need to see your steps? I'm sorry? What are yours?
Speaker 2: And it doesn't matter. I guess this is my month.
Speaker 1: I averaged three K a week. Your monthly ten k four point five k. That was camping week.
Speaker 3: Your monthly average is ten k. Oh, well you were No, there's no way your monthly average. Sorry to interrupt you, but your monthly average is not ten CA. Okay, you don't even live in a walking and.
Speaker 1: This actually had a good He shakes his phone. He sits at his desk.
Speaker 3: I'm like really really confused as to how yours is that hot?
Speaker 1: Mine's five point three K.
Speaker 3: For your monthly average? Yeah, wait, what's happening? Because why is mine lower?
Speaker 1: Guys seriously wrong, you're lazy bones.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just like proficient and I actually walked fast and because y'all are because y'all are so busy swinging your hips and trying to call the attention of other men. You guys are like swaying and like take your time so you take more.
Speaker 1: Or it's because never mind, never mind, I'll chill. I'll chill, I'll chill. I'll be chill, guys, I'll be chill.
Speaker 2: It is living in la Like you, you can easily hit max six hundred steps. Yeah, if you're not, if you're not like actively like, okay, I have to do something.
Speaker 1: Because where the fuck are you gonna walk here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You walk to your car, and then you.
Speaker 1: Walk from your car to the place, and then you walk from the place.
Speaker 2: To your car to the equinoxana exactly directly.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here being like, oh my god, why are my steps so low as if I didn't spend three weeks sitting plateaued at a beach like and then like, guys, I need to walk like I walk so much, but if I can lay and sit, I will sit and lay.
Speaker 1: Piggybacking off of that, I just found out Jane Lynch and Jamie Lee Curtis are different people. And it was from a picture.
Speaker 3: Wait show me them side by side because this is actually about to freak me out because it was Jane Lynch, the one from Glee and Jamie Lee Curtis. Jamie Lee Curtis is literally the nice version. She's like the good version, and Jane Lynch is the evil version. That's still No, those are the same people. Stop playing.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm fucking saying. Different people.
Speaker 3: WHOA Well, do you have any syup corner for us?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, we'll tap into sy Up Corner.
Speaker 2: Welcome to dru Shia Corner.
Speaker 1: Girls, be like, the vibes are so bad today while the whole time they're just malnourished.
Speaker 3: That's literally us for the past three days.
Speaker 1: No motherfuckers be talking about man. I was born in the wrong generation. Bro. We got iPhones, uber eats and Zaza, What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 3: For real? You?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a good one. If you die on your period, do they take your pat off?
Speaker 3: That is so gross? Wait yeah, when they're like embalming, you do they got to dig up in there and like get the rest of the period out or do they just let it rot? Dude? That's like really sad to think about all. This one is for my blood.
Speaker 1: Stop saying words like reddit in discord around pretty people. It's actually so scary, Like you're scaring me.
Speaker 2: Why that's for me though?
Speaker 1: Like what if you stank in the cold, You're a dangerous motherfucker. It's always three three three this four four four that bitch, I need my pussy eight eight eight That one was submitted. That one was actually submitted from the email someone emailed it to me. Really yeah, I hold on, actually let me look that up. Okay, Ice, ice ship This was submitted by Ice.
Speaker 3: I'd like laughing at you, like I can't read any name on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah those are them. That's hello, Oh we're doing media.
Speaker 3: I bounce on her, amurd What was it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember what it was. I think, Yeah, you sent it to the group chat with kai.
Speaker 3: She emerged on my interer to like, calm.
Speaker 1: That that's so Goodny.
Speaker 3: Is like that means absolutely nothing, Like she emerging on my inter like that doesn't mean anything. And if you said it to a pilgrim or anybody at the beginning of the English language, even when like saying coming was an normal thing, they'd be like, okay, but what's is the beginning of that?
Speaker 1: But someone that lost their job in the two thousand and eight recession, and they would explode. They wouldn't have no idea what we're talking about. But let's tap into some media, shall we media boots? Should we tap into the media boots? Okay, we went and saw comme it or take it's take my hand. It's literally hand talk to me. No, it fucking take my hand.
Speaker 3: No, it's talk to me.
Speaker 1: I genuinely think you're trolling me right now.
Speaker 3: It's fucking talked to me. Why the fuck would it be.
Speaker 1: Take my hand because they're holding the hand the whole time, But they.
Speaker 3: Say talk to me in the movie. Yeah, your silence is deafening, my queen. You fucking stupid bitch. Drew doesn't know the name of this fucking movie. Wrong. The second he learned the name of this movie, he said it wrong. Every single time he mentioned it to us, he would say, take my hand, take the hand, talk to the hand, talking to the hand, so they taking the hand, like you can't take it wrong. And then when we got out of the movie theater he called somebody He's like, dude, I just all talked to me and like yelled it in the theater. Or I just watched take my Hand in the theater and everybody was like like what. And then also while we were watching the previews the trailer for printed Drew's Losing His Fine, the trailer for Priscilla came on and.
Speaker 1: Out loud, out loud, loud.
Speaker 3: FU looked at the screen and goes, wait, is Joaquin Phoenix playing the Joker right now? And me and Johns were so confused.
Speaker 1: Because I thought that was Joaquin Phoenix plaining Elvis, but I misspoke. But to take my hand, call call me by your name, shit, like that is literally all like that's a syop in itself, like it's when I first saw it. I think that's a Mendela effect because it's always been take my hand always. If it's not, then they fumbled and it should have been the fucking movie title because like talk to me, come on now. But that movie was fucking lit. Yeah, like beyond all of this, Like that was like the first scary movie I've seen in a very long time that I was like, damn, this is lit and it was made by fucking YouTubers and they pre recorded the prequel and sequel to that movie, so they recorded three movies at once in that movie. I am so yeah exactly. And fun fact, that movie had the best opening weekend since Hereditary for a twenty four, which is lit boots and it's a couple of YouTubers. I'm like that shit's hella inspiring. Like I'm gonna do that. Like every time I watch a scary movie, I'm like, oh, like they should have did this, or like why didn't they do that? Or they should have made a gory or they should have made it less gory, Like why do they do all that? I'm gonna write a fucking scary movie and it's gonna be a masterpiece and it's gonna be produced by Emergency or Com and we're gonna start a production house. I'm stealing all of the Emergency comm money. You're not we have what like eighteen million dollars saved up? Yeah, make an easy movie on those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and you don't need to use the whole eighteen million. You can do it like with like two.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, all we have is eighteen million?
Speaker 3: Yeah you I mean you just said that. Why are you now shocked?
Speaker 1: Like? No, I was saying, do we have that? Because I'm gonna take that. Do we have? We don't have more than eighteen million. I thought we had like thirty five.
Speaker 3: Dude, who do you think we are?
Speaker 1: No, we only have our emergency in her combabe. We make a million dollars an episode.
Speaker 3: The thing is there's somebody out there who's gonna hear that and be like, I know they do. I know they do. Bring Me Back by Jeff Cowell. All I have to do is Dream by the Everly Brothers on Earth by the Sundays Ladies, Ladies, Ladies Ladies by Fiona Apple, and I Think of You by Rodriguez, which I think I said last week. I'm about to shoot poop out of my butt.
Speaker 1: Mister beast is a freemason.
Speaker 3: Wait, you need to screenshot your yours. I came back home the other day and I was showing drew like a video I took, and then he was like, oh, let me show you this thing I took. And his photos on his iPhone were crazy. It was only screenshots of like Illuminati stuff and like like there was no pictures of humans we knew or himself. Like it literally looked.
Speaker 1: Insane pictures of a zoo videos.
Speaker 3: That started with like just like a brown screen, like he was moving around the house. Like it was really weird, no way, So.
Speaker 1: Like like Pokemon ghost screenshots, it's my cart for pandemic prep in the top there, and it's even worse the further you scroll up. There's a picture of me and there's a picture of you.
Speaker 3: And you can't show that picture of me.
Speaker 1: Oh it sists, it's getting showed.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's the picture of me?
Speaker 1: You know the one that I left.
Speaker 3: I fucking get you save that picture of me to his phone like eighteen times?
Speaker 1: Okay, I sent you a second one. Can you blur out the red picture in the second one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, but yeah, that's the other part of my camera, le wolla, And it's the top one in the middle. That's the best picture of all time. I swear to God, like if you do. Unfortunately, die before me. Like, I'm not gonna kill you or anything. It's not gonna be like a problem. I'm using that as your obituary photo.
Speaker 3: We'll beat your fucking house.
Speaker 1: All right, Blood said, do you raise me?
Speaker 4: I told her only in Ohio, I only love my get in my big chunks. I'm sorry, I only love my get in my chung guess.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Blood, say, do you raise me?
Speaker 4: I told her only in Ohio, I only love my get in my big chunky.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You're really like and Drew, you've been scaring me recently.
Speaker 1: Just a glimpse into my dark reality, A full staring at my twisted personality would make a person go simply insane.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I got tagged on that so many times.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you were so weird. Man.
Speaker 1: Respect the player, not the game.
Speaker 3: All right, I need to poop, so I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one song before we go, and it's a BBP plug. When can I see you again?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Danger,