Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Repeat the question I said in times like this, Right, in terms of tariffs, Amazon being the e commerce we know that tariffs are going to affect the actual importer, right, so the person that's bringing it in. They're acting at the third party consumer at this point because they're shipping it to you. They've always been on lower price, lower price, ver price, and so the small business that has to pay that to won't be able to do that. That will bring more business to Amazon ship, would we? I mean it might be advantageous. Obviously I hold large cheers in Amazon, but maybe in this environment, it seems like an attractive place to put some money in.
Speaker 4: No, we'll shut you want to go first, because I got an.
Speaker 5: Interest and take that. I want to bring up about Amazon, Let's do it. I'm not that's what we're here for. Amazon's not on my top really, Amazon has been as go ahead shot. Apologies, you're not your top one.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's look it up. You gotta go with the start of five. Are you down by twenty points? You go with the start and five to get back into the game. Amazon.
Speaker 7: For me, it's not in my starting five. Who's in Video?
Speaker 6: Microsoft, T, S M, You cooking, and and.
Speaker 4: That's the big three right there? Boy, what victory?
Speaker 6: It's just i'mna going with you. No, it's just stocks. That's the rebound. But you need a rebound that you gotta get dirty.
Speaker 3: Just stocks because Amazon is just I could say but that those are mine, those are my picks. You know, Netflix, boy, what day you can throw in anybody? The fact that you have to wait to think of matata you're taking take.
Speaker 4: Right now, that's take metal.
Speaker 6: Amazon.
Speaker 7: Who has the biggest monopoly outside of Apple and Video? I'll put those two.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, LBUSI.
Speaker 7: Human Amazon right? Amazon right?
Speaker 3: And in terms of sector dominance, and when they come into a space, they come, they take over multiple sectors.
Speaker 4: Which leads which leads me to my point, who.
Speaker 7: Else outside of Apple, Microsoft and Video? Do they have a monopoly?
Speaker 4: What on what?
Speaker 7: What's the monopoly on? What they have?
Speaker 4: What the open ai? That ship is running the.
Speaker 2: Race Google.
Speaker 4: Search?
Speaker 7: You just got GBT.
Speaker 4: No, but they're not. That's not comparable to.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money Boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Earners.
Speaker 7: What's Up?
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 7: Whether it's a local coffee.
Speaker 3: Shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Home Land Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: For sure, five hundred million people using tragy between daily.
Speaker 6: The two biggest search changes at Google and YouTube and Google owned YouTube.
Speaker 7: But that's declining. We already know that, So that's not really a monopoly.
Speaker 4: If you're but YouTube, that's a hell of a hedge. That's like digital bitcoin, yo.
Speaker 3: But somebody's knocking on that door, right for sure, Judget come out with like a that door is getting kicked in.
Speaker 4: Interesting is that twenty sixteen percentage of top sellers in China and Amazon twenty four percent, twenty seventeen, twenty two percent, twenty nineteen, thirty three to thirty eight percent, and twenty twenty percentage of sellers based in China forty two percent. Right now is estimated that forty nine percent of sellers on Amazon's platform are in China. Mm hm, that isn't.
Speaker 5: Scary dangerous that that percentage is dangerous of sellers.
Speaker 4: And also we're not even gonna break down who's making that.
Speaker 3: That's not surprising when you when you just made the point like everything that we buy is made with.
Speaker 4: In China for sure, but it's an American company.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. They decided to be like no, you're done. We're gonna take We're going to do our own. Like at least met is not dependent on China. That's actually kind of helpful.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know, Amazon is already Well, I'm not just depending on China because you're just talking about the e commerce business.
Speaker 7: A WS is something totally different. That's a major part. A WS is just as major.
Speaker 4: And for what we just saw walking around, Yeah, but there, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And they're in there too. And if you looked at in videos partners, that name was there. We saw that. You know whose name wasn't there? You see what I'm saying, Oh for sure, So it sounds good like those companies. I'm not knocking your five. Your five is your five, but to throw them out like nah, bro, they won't fire though, that's what I'm knocking it. I'm just saying one of them, we're not gonna treat them like they not with that issue is profit margins. But why it is a part for margin that low because capital expenditure, they're always growing, they're always building, which is part of business.
Speaker 7: We can't they one of them ones? Man, I'm standing on that.
Speaker 4: Who with me? But I'll be clear, Amazon ain't working with the video on No Day.
Speaker 7: I didn't say that, Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying outside of App and Nvidia the monopoly space, when they come into a space, they come to dominate, they come to take over.
Speaker 7: We've seen it right then.
Speaker 3: We at least still and they still have space to grow because healthcare is something that they haven't just come in and dominated yet when you add the AI services to healthcare.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,