Speaker 1: All right, it's bricking and Jeffrey in the morning, and we never do this. We never sit down and we never really talk about what happened on our second day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we don't like each other, then no, no, because we don't want to.
Speaker 1: Radio is never invited into a podcast exclusive.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry you.
Speaker 1: Can't fit it in today's second date that we aired the one Motel seven more controversy than we've gotten in months over this one. And I want to say, Jeffrey, I think mostly it's your fault. Oh yeah, are you just with this crazy dude?
Speaker 2: I think that there's something to be said for like persistence and trying and not giving up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily, I don't necessarily take his.
Speaker 1: Side, but I would like to play devil's advocate, Okay. And to recap, we do need to recap real quick, just in case there's anyone on our podcast right now that hasn't heard today's second date. Remember, Alex called in because he went out with a woman who was in town for work, right, and then she invited him up to her hotel room, and then he stayed for four hours.
Speaker 2: Right, Because of the architecture. He's into the architecture and the decorations in the hotel.
Speaker 3: So she said she can't tried to kick him out kind of. She wasn't even there when he was there.
Speaker 1: She definitely tried to kick him out, made up a friend, and then we get her on the phone and we find out. I mean, you just have to listen. This is kind of a long clip, but it's worth it.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's not good at picking up the hints, but overall he sounds like a nice guy. Yeah. I thought that until the next day when I checked out of the hotel. What oh yeah. So apparently he ordered a movie to the room while I was gone, and I was like, well, I didn't watch anything, you know. I saw the bill and they said, well it was rented at this time to your room, and I looked at it and it was I don't even know how to describe this movie other than its titled Flutter Island Flutter. Hey, I have to say something here now, Planet Earth like Butterfly Special. Hold hold on, Tiffany. That that was that's Alex. He's been on the other line listening this whole time.
Speaker 1: I wanted to talk to you, but what was.
Speaker 2: The name of the movie Flutter Island like Shutter Island, but that is it is not a documentary.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that, Alex? First of all, I went down and I paid the guy with cash and I told him to take it off the.
Speaker 2: Bill, So that should have never happened.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Oh my god, it's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Slutter Island just got nominated for ten Oscars this year.
Speaker 3: It's getting way more attention thanks to us.
Speaker 1: Now I think that front desk man needs to be fired. Oh my, he was asked to do a job, and yeah, not to ruin this guy's life. It's his fault.
Speaker 3: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So many people texted us we have a text for it seven eighty five, nine two, and we got.
Speaker 3: Flooded with texts.
Speaker 1: And you found someone that were totally on this guy's side. Yeah. Well, somebody says, I don't blame this guy. What else is he supposed to do in a hotel room for four hours? But then the.
Speaker 3: Next text that's a good one, but the next thing coming goes ew gross.
Speaker 1: This is the huge difference between men and women. As a female, I would have spent the time binging Love Island, ordering all the room service I could get on.
Speaker 3: Someone else's bill.
Speaker 1: He did like the opposite. I mean he said he ordered something else on someone else's Yeah, you know, God, and.
Speaker 3: Alexis, what are you seeing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, one does say. No matter how dumb this man is, I have to admit the excuse to see the room decor has to be the smoothest way to get an invite up. Yeah, I love hotel.
Speaker 1: I know. Have you two ever been invited up to a hotel room?
Speaker 2: Define invited?
Speaker 3: Copying someone else's cart, but impressive. But it goes back to what I said, persistence something to be said for it, And someone else said if you have to pay someone in cash and make them promise not to say anything, that's a sign you're doing something you should not be doing, which I also feel like, jeff.
Speaker 1: You guys are gonna die. You will not believe who dm us? Well, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm the director of Slutter Island.
Speaker 3: No, it's even better.
Speaker 1: They dm the Brook and Jeffrey Instagram which you can follow us at Brook and Jeffrey and it says I'm the dude working the front desk at that hotel.
Speaker 3: You should be fired.
Speaker 1: He says, I can't believe this guy called into your show. He came down to the front desk and tried to bribe me not to tell his girlfriend he was watching adult movie. Yeah, well, well listen though, he says, I'm not about to get in the middle of some dude's relationship drama. But before I could say anything, this guy literally reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of change. Oh. He put it up on the counter and said that should cover it. Oh no, winked and walked off as.
Speaker 3: Any didn't accept the bron as if eighty four cents would buy my silence. Fo cents told U so much money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's fifty bucks if you keep you and me and this guy, I mean he claims to be the front desk worker said I should have added an additional title to the bill, the audacity.
Speaker 3: I think he suffered plenty though, just being exposed on the radio like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't think he's going to be doing that anytime.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna ask you think he learned his lesson.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know. He's waiting for Slutter Island two to come out. Hey, thanks for being here for this podcast exclusive. It's a little behind the scenes of what we get to see when you guys write us in and we love it.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 1: Can we leave now? Yeah, you can leave, Jeffrey, you can go.
Speaker 3: You can go.
Speaker 1: And hey, don't forget to follow the podcast to just you know, like it and do the thing. Thanks. Yeah, it's Brock and Jeffrey in the morning.