Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is should I keep competing for a spot? Should I keep competing for a spot? We'll get into that, find out what that's all about, because right now the Nephew is here with today's break phone call, which you got for us.
Speaker 2: Now, before we get started, I want to thank Richmond, Virginia for six sold out comedy shows we did. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Lines wrapped around the building to come see the food at his best, and I want to say I'm grateful. Laying in the cut is Montgomery, Alabama. I will be there show only. That would be March thirty and Saturday night at the Montgomery Performing Arts Center along with Earthquake my Man JJ Williamson and Celebrity the Comedian, hosted by Yours truly Nephew Toimey. Let's get into it. This right here is can you do my makeup? Can you do my makeup? A lot of people won't make up on their phase. A lot of people won't make up in various places. I actually won't make up done on my butt? Can you do my makeup? Hey? Hey, you want it? What you want it. You know what I mean? You want it where you won't. Let's go all right. Some people want a nice made up but I want a nice made up but you wanted to move.
Speaker 1: No no discoloration.
Speaker 3: Beat to the gold. Yes, I love, Let's go. Okay, Hello, hello man? We do uh? Brandy? Yes, this is Brandy Brandon. My name is Carl. I'm calling. I got ah. You can't highly recommend it. You actually you're you actually are? I'm sorry, I don't know if I'm saying it right. A makeup artist, makeup styleist, what what do you call it?
Speaker 4: It's makeup artist. I'm professional makeup artists okay.
Speaker 3: And you work at the you work with the makeup counter and correct Okay, listen, I gotta I got a photo shoot coming up and I wanted to see about uh sometime this week, maybe the following week. You could actually come in and I hire you to actually make me up for my photo shoot. Is do you do a lot of photo shoots at all? Or you?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir? I sure do. I've been in the business for ten years, so I've been around several photo shoots.
Speaker 3: Okay, good deal. So what's I mean? You have any time this week that I can actually just come in and we can do like a trial run or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll actually be here Friday for about six hours with Friday work for you. I'm here, I start at eleven.
Speaker 3: At eleven, I mean I could come in like maybe like around three on Friday if you can you squeeze me in at that time.
Speaker 4: I sure can.
Speaker 3: Okay, What's what's so good? Is there a certain makeup for men whether it's gonna works out?
Speaker 4: It works out the same as for women in photo shoots. You just need some type of cream, foundation, something to even out the skin tone, powder you down to take away the oils, cover up any blimmishes or anything like that. It's pretty much the same. Of course, you don't get the whole eyeshadow and lashes and stuff.
Speaker 3: Right right right, right right, Well I'm not making all that, but I just try to, you know, just trying to look good on camera. Let me ask you this, how much makeup have you done as far as men? You know what I mean? Yes, okay, I'm.
Speaker 4: Very comfortable with it. You'll be fine, trust me.
Speaker 3: That's what I was really worried about it. If you were going to be comfortable with it. Because I mean, have you done I'm a little conscientious about a few things, you know what I mean? And uh have you have you how many butts have you done?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, how many what.
Speaker 3: Like like like butts? You know how many? How many butts have you made up?
Speaker 4: I haven't made up any butt?
Speaker 3: Like are you like you mean like a yeah? I mean because see, I'm actually doing a nude photo shoot and uh, you know, I got a couple of scratches and you know, some old scars on my butt, and you know, like you said, you know, I'm a little shy about you know, some of that South. You can actually hope you can actually make sure that those scars don't show, and you know you say you kind of you know, uh make sure everything is doesn't look oily, you know what I mean. And I just need to get my out.
Speaker 4: Well, but I didn't when I didn't understand what you're talking about. I may not be the makeup art. I don't. I'm not seriously, I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 3: Your okay, but I mean we're just talking about makeup though. I mean, you know you're talking about yeah, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: About to put my makeup brushes that I use on people's faces on your ad like to tell your photographer to like photoshop that.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's why I'm coming in to see you on Friday. I want you to do everything and make me up there in the store so I can see what it looks like. I want to see you. You were going to come into.
Speaker 4: My job and make me do your like? What are you? What planted? Or where did you think that was gonna work? You cannot come into my job. How are you going to come to my job naked? Seriously?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I was gonna wear a robe. I'm not gonna just you know, walk there or not.
Speaker 4: Don't you even think about coming into my job? Who referred you?
Speaker 3: Who talked?
Speaker 4: You need to delete this number? Do not. I'm not about to get this job.
Speaker 3: Done, okay. I don't want to. I don't want what you Why is it a problem with you doing? What is the problem with You're doing my butt and putting some makeup on it? Now, if I need to buy you some brushes, I buy you some brushes and you can take I don't want you to buy me anything.
Speaker 4: I don't want you coming into my job. I don't want you calling me ever again to do any kind of work.
Speaker 3: I'm coming in there and I'm now listen, I.
Speaker 4: Am a professional makeup artist. Clearly you don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: So then you will take out the part that's bothering you and through the job. Lady, you know what I mean. If my star is on it, I want to clear. I want to call on you.
Speaker 4: Before I get real ignorant. I'm not about to finish this conversation. Do not come into my job. Do not call me to do your That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So so so, I guess it's say to go around and let people know that Brandy is not professional because you can't do part.
Speaker 4: Education is good in the streets to boo. You can't go around and tell anybody that I'm not professional. Nobody ever called me to do there. Get some skincare for you, how about that? And then you won't need any makeup?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you did. You're not gonna sit here now start talking about if I told you some of my deepest secrets to let you know. I want to come in there and get.
Speaker 4: Some mad when you're bad for telling the stranger your deepest secret.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I'm coming up to your store anyway on Friday, all right, and I'll talk to you a boss. I'm letting them know.
Speaker 4: Don't let it for you. You hurt me, don't come in my job. Look if I lose my job over your foolishness, I guarantee you will be paying all my bills.
Speaker 3: Okay. The bottom line is, I'm coming in there with my robe on Friday. Somebody gonna do my butt. You your manager, you're not.
Speaker 4: Coming you know what? How about you come up here right now? How could I go ahead and take care of the situation right now? I'm hearing now, can you.
Speaker 3: Come right now? I'm up there right now with my roll bull am, my.
Speaker 4: Roll welling, bring your butt up here right now. We'll see if your budgets done. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: Okay. With the bottom line, who is your manager anyway? What's she at? Is she there?
Speaker 4: I am the manager?
Speaker 3: Now what? Okay? See that's what the damn problem is. You got your little self a little position at your job. Now you're trying to throw your weight around if if a person wants to get their butt done. Okay, look then you'll see avatar, you've have makeup all on. They butt all on their back and every where.
Speaker 4: Not you call them. You call them and ask them to do your butt. Don't call me. I'm hanging up. Do not call me anymore.
Speaker 3: They gonna make up artists.
Speaker 4: What are you look? This conversation is over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's over because you know what. Let me tell you something. You do you know who you're talking to? Do you know who you're talking to?
Speaker 4: Do you know who you're talking to?
Speaker 3: I know who I'm talking to. I'm talking to Brandy, But do Brandy know who Brandy talking to?
Speaker 4: Clearly somebody who is ignorant.
Speaker 3: Okay, well let me tell you who I am. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Alby Morning Show. You just got franked by your girlfriend, Carmen.
Speaker 4: You are lie. I'll get off the phone. Why do that? I hope nobody's listening.
Speaker 3: I got you good, I got you good.
Speaker 4: Good with the butt, Yeah for real, get you some skincare problem.
Speaker 3: Maybe I got one more thing. I gotta ask you, what is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 4: Land, all the damn Steve Harvey Morning Show, and now you have it.
Speaker 2: But but but stupid is still here. A little late with the stupid this morning, but I am here. You know, can you do my can you do my makeup on my butt? Or like a buffet above facial? You know, like that would be a butt facial, a buff facial, you get facial on your face, Get a buttle, get a buffer. The person was stupid this long? Yeah, really, I mean really, you know, I mean we damned there out of time. All right, Well, butt scrub, a nice butt scrub.
Speaker 1: But don't give up on your dreams though, please. Coming up next, it is the Strawberry letter, the subject that it should I keep competing for a spot. We'll find out what that's all about. Right after this. You're listening to The Harvey Morning Show.