Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rat An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing.
Speaker 1: In scrub dub dub and the tubitub tub.
Speaker 2: You're looking tan really yeah, thank you. I did Mexico glow.
Speaker 1: I did not spend time in the sun. I was under every umbrella known to mankind.
Speaker 2: Did you do self? Tan? No?
Speaker 1: I put a little bronzer on. Oh yeah, but it was very dark this morning, so maybe I put a little too much on.
Speaker 2: No, maybe it's a color that's a good color on you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: She has a nice little uh green sage green.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wedding color. Oh it was my wedding color.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, the hints of green.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: How where do we begin? You've been going NonStop since I saw you.
Speaker 1: She's she's been gone girl. She's been a gone girl.
Speaker 2: She's been a gone girl. She's been gone at Jonas Klan.
Speaker 1: Yes, got it, Jonas On.
Speaker 2: First of all, tell us how much you love the Jonahs brothers.
Speaker 1: I love the Jonahs brothers so much, and I honestly they thanked me like multiple times, and their entire team thanked me multiple times, saying like we know you just got married. Thank you so much for like coming out here for this. They stopped down in the middle of the show and like told everybody at the show to congratulate me on my wedding. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I was sitting before I had like my little thing that I was going there for. I was watching their show from like the front railings, and Joe saw me and he mouthed, wow.
Speaker 2: Wait did anyone film the whole arena saying congratulations?
Speaker 1: But I'm sure somewhere on the interwetion.
Speaker 2: We didn't get any footage of that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's somewhere because it was live streamed.
Speaker 2: How was the event?
Speaker 1: It was crazy? Yeah, I've never I've never heard of the American Dream Mall. There's a there is.
Speaker 3: Monument.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like a mountain that you can ski on in there.
Speaker 3: There is three theme parks in there.
Speaker 1: Three the three theme parks. There's a water park in there like it is in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Is it bigger than Mall of America?
Speaker 3: Mall of America is technically larger, but American Dream is more ambitious.
Speaker 1: I think it was crazy, Like I literally fly in the day of Jonas Khan and I go straight to the venue and I'm like have like my suitcase with me, and I walk up and I was like, oh my gosh, did.
Speaker 2: You go skiing?
Speaker 1: I wanted to, I didn't have enough time ski. Yeah, skiing people rolling up. I saw people rolling up with like their boards and stuff. They have snow snow.
Speaker 3: It's like a whole like ski run inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then there's like a Nickelodeon theme park with slime and there's so much stuff there at the American Dream Dreams Come True.
Speaker 2: Crazy So that's where they did the convention.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So like basically I flew in that day, so I only really saw the thing that I was there for, which was like the keynote, the like the main performance of the night.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: But they had like tons of other stuff like the whole day. There was like stuff going on at Jonas Beach, like at like I'm guessing that was at the water park, and like they had like different performances that they were doing. Chicks in the Office did like a live podcast, Like they had all these different stages going. They were like constantly performing meet and greets. It was just like madness.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, so it looked like so you were just like meeting fans and then they were asking questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So basically like I was the faan liaison between the Jonas brothers and the fans, and so I would get go to ask the fan like their their story about the jo that they have about the Jones brothers, and then they got basically got to live request a song. So they would like request what song they wanted them, the Jonas brothers would play it, and then I would go to the next fan.
Speaker 2: If you got to live request the song, what would you live request?
Speaker 1: Probably celebrate. It's kind of my vibe right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you celebrate.
Speaker 1: Yeah hmm.
Speaker 4: Let me go deep into my Jonas knowledge love love the.
Speaker 1: Sucker, Yeah sure, I love sucker Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Or when you look me in the eye.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, somebody did request that one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: And it was actually cute. There was a fan who walked down the aisle at her wedding to like a Jonah's brothers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like she got married at Jonas Cohn No no, no, but it was cute. I was like, oh, new bride, y'all could have waited and probably made that happen, yeah, next time, yeah, renewal. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they were just like so sweet and I always talked about how much I love them. And then after Jonahs Conn, we all went there like they had like a big dinner at one of the restaurants there, and so we all went to dinner and it was cute.
Speaker 2: Listen. I will say, since I've been doing this podcast, one thing you have been consistent about is how wonderful the Jonas brothers are and their teams. Yes.
Speaker 1: So, and like even Nick, who I'm the least closest to, was like went above and beyond to like thank me and congratulate me. And I was like, they're just humble, That's what they are. They're grateful for what they have and I love that.
Speaker 2: I just like that they you know, they split, they did their own thing, they come back together their unit. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: But oh they're and they're doing so much, Like they have so much going on. I was like, what, you guys have a Christmas movie and a Christmas album and like a tour and a new album and Nick's on Broadway and Kevin's got shows and Joe's doing a solo. Like they're all just like thriving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love to see it. Yeah, is Joe dating anyone?
Speaker 1: I didn't see him with anybody, dang, But I didn't.
Speaker 2: Get any trying to get us scrubbing in it.
Speaker 1: No exclusive here, Okay. I was solo at the dinner, Okay. Well, I mean we were all together.
Speaker 2: Because I saw there was like this video or TikTok and it was the whole family on stage with and it was all the guy Kevin and Nick with Priyanka and Danielle, and then everyone was like, Joe, do you need someone to come be stand with you.
Speaker 1: Oh. By the way, somebody was telling me that there was like videos posted a Preanca like looked like she looked she looked like she was like having a horrible time. I'm not I don't really look on TikTok, but apparently this was like all over TikTok.
Speaker 2: Huh. I.
Speaker 1: I was there and Pryanka was having the time of her life, like she was like hands up, dancing, singing, And so it just goes to show you the narrative that can come out of some of these things, like maybe she had like something stuck in her pants or something. She'd be like, oh your face and like somebody got.
Speaker 2: It, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And like that's the narrative, is that she's having like a horrible time.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it just wasn't her favorite song, Like maybe she was just having one of the moments in a concert where you're just kind of relaxing. Yeah, you're just like chilling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you mention something in her pants? Theory?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in her pants and she was like, ah, you know, like mid a face. And then that's the narrative that gets like a spread all over. So I can say I can combat that theory. And from TikTok, I was there live watching Prianka having the time of her life.
Speaker 2: I've had a tag stuck in my pants before. I made a disgruntled face when that happened. So we get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get it. Yeah. So that was on Sunday night, and then I was supposed to fly back to LA that Monday, but Sophia's movie premiere was in New York on Tuesday, and so I asked my lovely bosses at iHeart, I said, can I please work from New York for an extra day so that I can make it to surprise her for the premiere. Everybody said yes, and so I stayed in New York for an extra two days so that I could make it for the premiere of Lifeless.
Speaker 2: And how was it?
Speaker 1: It's so fun, so fun. But the funniest part is that I always knew she was having this premiere in New York on that day and Robbie and I couldn't attend because it was in the middle of the work week and we live in LA And so she threw a screening in LA so that Robbie and I could see it before it came out, specifically because we weren't going to the New York one. So I was like, I'm going to the LA one. And little does she know that, like, I'm going to see it again in two days.
Speaker 2: Was she surprised? She was very surprised. That's so fun.
Speaker 1: It was really cute. I end up surprising her the day before at lunch.
Speaker 2: Her movie is number one again. She is Netflix Darling Darling. Yes, And a lot of people are saying the Lifeless is encouraging people to break up with their boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Which I understand.
Speaker 2: Why did you watch it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, because basically there's four questions that you need to Okay, actually we should probably like sh no, no.
Speaker 2: For that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there are four questions you need to ask yourself if you're dating somebody, if they are going to be like, if that's true love, if that's your life partner?
Speaker 2: Do we have the four questions? I only have three?
Speaker 1: No, there's four.
Speaker 5: These are from the.
Speaker 1: Movie, from the movie The Lifeless, and so basically people were seeing this movie and realizing that their partner doesn't check all the box, doesn't answer yes to all the questions, so they're dumping them. Uh, oh, is your partner kind? Do they help you become your best self? Can you picture them as the parent of your few your child? There's one more.
Speaker 2: Out you better tune into Netflix on the.
Speaker 5: Show I'll take care of ok Yeah.
Speaker 2: So basically it's it's it was a and without spoiling it, it it was just a list of questions that she was in a relationship that made her go like, wait, am I wasting my life with someone who doesn't check these four boxes?
Speaker 5: Yeah? The other one is can I tell him everything in my heart?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you tell him everything in my heart?
Speaker 2: Is your is your person kind? Can you tell them anything? Do they make you feel safe? Can you see them as a parent to your future child and do they make are you your best self because they're in your life? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I love that it's making people break up with their partners, like they're like nope, nope, well they're out.
Speaker 2: It was so crazy because I was watching the movie and there's a scene where she's playing Sophia's playing the piano, and I was like, I wonder if she had to learn the piano, and so I texted her and I was like, I've always wanted to learn how to play piano. And I was like, I just like, was is that on my lifeless inspiring? Is it that I've always wanted to like learn to play piano but I've always That.
Speaker 1: Scene to me is so funny because she's like at this like piano recital kids kids, all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I took lessons and ended up like the end of my lessons was recital.
Speaker 1: Did you cry a lot during the movie?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't cry a lot. But I am a garden So I was like, just like in it, I got your first.
Speaker 5: Time had a good movie to garden before.
Speaker 1: A good gardening movie. I don't garden much, but if I were to garden, I want a garden to see like knocked up or something, not like the lifeless.
Speaker 2: Random sometimes in the garden it's like introspective gardening, and so it was more of like wow, like that was really deep and insightful. But yeah, she crushes everything she's in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, such a good time in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did y'all rage?
Speaker 1: We rage, like literally raged so hard. And my friend Bo was there because his client is like one of the main guys in the movie too, the lawyer.
Speaker 2: The lawyer. Yeah, so cute. Anything else, I don't know. I think you had to meet him though, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So actually it's spoiler alert. Actually it's not really spoiler, but the very final scene in the movie that that they show in the movie. I was there while they were filming that scene. So we went to New York last year for Sophia's birthday. I don't know if you remember, Yeah, and we went to set one night that she was filming and we watched them that was the scene. So when I got to see it in the movie, I was like, oh my gosh, I saw that scene five times.
Speaker 2: I wish you could have been an extra, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but there was no extras in that scene.
Speaker 2: Oh. It was like just the two of them. Well, the there was this oh okay, yeah yeah wow yeah full circle. Move was full circle.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we had like a really really good time. I felt like when I was in New York, I walked to work, which I never do. I take ubers everywhere because I don't have a sense of direction in New York, and.
Speaker 2: I was walking them up, so don't guide you.
Speaker 1: I feel like they always like like they never know what side you're an exit the building on, so they start pointing you one way and then you exit the building and it's like you went the wrong way. Like twenty minutes onto your walk.
Speaker 3: The street signs are completely yeah see, but not this time.
Speaker 1: Your girl was walking to work every day.
Speaker 2: I felt like Carrie Bradshaw. I'm literally like to the iHeart Studio.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was like I own the city.
Speaker 5: Like, by the way, we're bringing the whole family to New York in August, and we're very excited about it. You just a vacation, you know, We've all of our vacations are to Wisconsin. Yeah, which is lovely, but we haven't done much else. So we have a week in August with nothing going on, and so we went and we found a dance in tent and the musical theater intensive for each of my daughters to do while we're in New York. And they are so freaking out excited. Oh wow, they're really losing their minds about it. They can't wait.
Speaker 1: Oh what are you guys gonna do in New York?
Speaker 5: I mean musical Yes, definitely do some of that, and sight see and pizza tour.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, sure she would never, but I did it last year.
Speaker 1: A pizza tour. Yes, I mean yes.
Speaker 5: To restaurant trying pizza, trying.
Speaker 1: Their different pizzas. One Joe's Pizza.
Speaker 2: Oh, they have that hair they do in Los.
Speaker 1: Angeles, right down the street from me.
Speaker 2: I get it all the time.
Speaker 1: Not the same Joe's in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way sure, because my mom and I got Joe's when we went to New York, and then I saw that they opened one here. It's Joe's New York Pizza.
Speaker 1: Well, someone must tell my busband because he's gonna be very excited. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just feel good.
Speaker 2: Well, that's very exciting. I love the thing about New York is that you do feel like you own the city when you're there. Like that, You're like I could live here. Yeah, like, oh, you walk everywhere. I got all my steps in wasn't even thinking about it.
Speaker 1: This is the best part too, So like they gave them my name at the check in and iHeart. In New York, you have to like scan your badge to get up to the elevator, so I have like my own faux badge for the few days that I was there. So I'm like scanning my thing, and I'm setting up all my stuff and I'm like, oh, I have twenty five minutes till we start. Let me just find my coffee shop. I found my little local coffee shop, walked to it, got my little coffee and breakfast every day, walked back Like I literally felt like I owned the city this time.
Speaker 2: So this is interesting because this morning she texts me and she's like, Becca, I need a snack. What do you have? And I'm like, the only thing I have that you would eat is a Chumps And I was thinking cheers. Whole Foods literally across the street. But being in LA is different than New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get about that, Honestly, I literally forgot about that Whole Foods. And I've been starving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's hour Robert Chompson. She put her nose up to it. Again.
Speaker 1: I don't want metal in my body. You've ate the.
Speaker 2: Chops every time I've every time I've brought it.
Speaker 1: I was into chomps for a minute and then I saw those reports that they have like metal in them. Now well some yeah, so now I'm off of them. Okay, okay, I'd.
Speaker 3: Like a little one flavor that had the metal fragments.
Speaker 1: Two flavors, uh, Turkey and the jolopano ones, which are the ones that complaine.
Speaker 2: Oh anyways, so I forget.
Speaker 1: I said, why didn't you tell me the who do I have to tell you.
Speaker 3: About from every morning?
Speaker 1: I'm not in my right mind.
Speaker 2: Also, we have to talk about something with the shared location. But first we're going to take a break. What Okay, So this morning I had I was like trying to finish tech stuff and I had a work call, and so I was like rushing trying to get to the podcast, and Tanie's asking if I can bring a snack, and then I offer a snack. She's like, no, I don't want that, and she's like did you leave yet? And I'm like, why am I having to think about responding to this text about me leaving when I share my location with you for this question.
Speaker 1: So in that moment, when I looked at your location, it said you were home, and it was it was not a time where you shouldn't be home. So I was like, there's no way she hasn't left her house yet. It's eleven fifty seven or fifty three whatever show at noon, and yeah, we do the show at noon. So it's like, there's no way she hasn't left her house yet. So I wanted to see if it was like my life, if my life list, if my find my was delayed, or if you really were so a home, which now I know you were really in fact at home because you were late.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, the texture to double check the look.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. I might remove my shared location. It's not going to be used.
Speaker 3: If you're going to.
Speaker 1: I will rephrase my text message to say please leave now we do the podcast.
Speaker 2: On time and do that either I don't get to remove you.
Speaker 1: Now. We do the podcast at noon every Monday.
Speaker 2: If you're not, if you're not already here working on a day, you're late almost every time I've gotten here so many times earlier, confirm Heather Relm.
Speaker 1: So I was here prompt early. I was here before you, Yes.
Speaker 2: But I was still here. I would just like to say, if Tony didn't have to be here earlier for her her other job, there would be more inconsistencies with who's here first.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll never know, will we, But I would like to say we do do it every Monday at noon.
Speaker 3: She knows that.
Speaker 2: Five today, I was under ten minutes late.
Speaker 1: But that's still late.
Speaker 2: It is still late. But you can hear like two, not every week. You're here already.
Speaker 5: Also, do you know much food there is on the fourth floor? Down there, there's a whole room full of concession area. It's like a vending machine, but a room.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm not so aware of things right now. I'm very tired and I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're trying to solve this problem for you.
Speaker 1: Starts the podcast Whole Foods was a great recommendation that I will remember.
Speaker 2: I will make mind you, I totally forgot about it.
Speaker 1: Like now that I think back, I'm like I had enough time to walk to Whole Foods, get a snack, and come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you just have to channel. You're in my seat, because.
Speaker 1: In my mind I was like, it's too late for me to postmate something. That's where my mind went. So I was like, oh, I have beckup bring me something.
Speaker 2: I don't things that you eat. I don't have boiled kosher chicken and cucumbers ready to be delivered.
Speaker 1: He should quite the snag.
Speaker 2: But if you make me some, I'll bring it home. In that way on Mondays, I can return it to you. I'll keep it from So it's just I.
Speaker 1: Normally have my own food. It's when I'm out of town and I'm not like prepared for my Monday.
Speaker 2: Speaking of So you get back from Jonas Connor, New York, Yes, and then you're off on a plane to Cavo. No.
Speaker 1: Then I do a surf lesson in Huntington Beach Tonya.
Speaker 2: That video everything was in slow motion.
Speaker 4: I was like, the wave was so small and it took you so long to stand up, and then the board was still going slow and he was attached to it still.
Speaker 1: So I first of all didn't know that he was still attached to the board. That was like, I didn't realize that until I watched the video bat which it may feel so less cool. Like I was like, oh my gosh, I was so stoked I got up. I was so excited. And then I look back at the video, I'm like my instructor was fully still attached my board, Like fully still attached my board.
Speaker 2: I feel confident that after like a couple of those times, I think you could get up on a bigger wave because it's all about like your core.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I could have. I didn't want to get wet. I was so stressed about getting sick that day because I'd been traveling from New York and like I was very run down, and then we were going on our mini moon the next day. So I was so panicked about getting sick that I was like I cannot get my hair wet, Like I cannot get like so all I was doing was just trying to like stay on the board, like I was just trying not to fall in, Like that was like my biggest thing.
Speaker 2: And I accomplished that I had a great job.
Speaker 3: Hell, I mean, Sincereo, I thought it looked cool.
Speaker 2: I messaged you that, yes, oh my god, classic, didn't you original movie? No.
Speaker 1: Robbie responded to my video and he's like so cool, babe. I was like, are you watching the same video I'm.
Speaker 2: Watching He Loves You?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you went to Huntington, be a little quick surf sash, yeah, spread the nar, shread some gnar, and then you head to Cabo for a mini moon.
Speaker 1: Yes, because we're not doing our honeymoon until the summer, right, So this was actually like the first time that we had time just like the two of us since the wedding, since the wedding, which is crazy, like literally crazy, and we took full advantage of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looked amazing. You did a great y'all both did a great job posting for the hotel because I was like, I'm ready to book.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Yes, they did send this out, which was so nice, and like, I literally think I made out with him seventy percent of the trip.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my tongue was, oh wow.
Speaker 2: Where how did we get here? I was just here we are? I'm just talking about that hotel. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we had like we just had literally the best time was in his.
Speaker 5: Mouth almost as much as his tongue was in his own mouth. It was like seventy the.
Speaker 1: Time, Yes, correct, But do you know it's so sweet. The first night that they did at one of the restaurants, they they have like live music at every restaurant and they had them sing invisible string. Oh when they brought heart dessert and they had like brought out these like butterfly chocolate like things.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like so sweet.
Speaker 2: Were they have venue that you toured for the wedding? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, because like there was a wedding going on that weekend and it was beautiful. Yeah yeah, but no, because I never I hadn't really never heard of it before.
Speaker 2: It looked amazing. Yeah, it was so nice. Yeah, so y'all just got to reconnect his husband and wife for the two weeks that y'all have been celebrate the two week anniversary exactly. I it was so cute.
Speaker 1: Becca texted us the Fridays a happy two week anniversal.
Speaker 2: Whoa times flying? Yeah, times flying. Yeah, it looked really really nice. It was so Now do you get to relax? No, it hous this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but after Houston then I'm going to have some time.
Speaker 2: We need to shout out to scrubbers about this Houston thing. I know. So Tanya go, it's for a work trip, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going with Marshalls, and it.
Speaker 2: Was basically like is it Are the tickets free? Yeah, but you had a cap on how many people? So you basically just like reserve your ticket? Yeah, okay, and Tania sold out? Was it like your session or.
Speaker 1: My session exactly?
Speaker 2: I was telling Robbie.
Speaker 1: I was like, what if nobody comes?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What if nobody? Like, I was like so nervous, Like I've never done anything like this before, so I'm kind of like freaking out. And then they some someone messaged me and they're like, I'm trying to get into your thing, but it's waitlisted, and I was like that can't be. It's like texted the Marshalls girl and she's like, yeah, your your class is sold out.
Speaker 2: I was like, that is just a testament to that I feel confident in anything I do. That's like in person, because I just feel like the scrubbers will show up. They're literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but it makes me feel better that it's a room full of scrubbers. So I'm like a little less nervous. Oh, friends, yeah, because I'm like really freaking out about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I don't think you need to freak out. If anything, it's like you can just talk it like talking to your girlfriends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like yeah, your speech, your presentation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I have written it and it's in chunks, so like there are it's like in like three big chunks. But I've never done any I've never talked for a full hour like that. So I have like I have no idea.
Speaker 2: But didn't you say there's a portion where it's like there's.
Speaker 1: A Q and A for the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Forty five minutes. It's really the length of you doing.
Speaker 1: Long time to talk to yourself.
Speaker 2: That's how we started. The podcast is basically.
Speaker 1: Long a lot like it's basically a long monologue.
Speaker 2: Find like a good like something about Meredith and Christina and just tie it all up or something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I have like the bullets, I have the bones, yeah, and so I just have to like articulate. But I want to be very captivating and like motivating.
Speaker 2: Let's go into song. If all souls just go into a song that resonates at that moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that'll burn like three minutes right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, be a dance if you want to throw it in there.
Speaker 1: I don't hate that idea. I have everything pre approved though, so maybe I'll send that if need be. Can I go to songs?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, that's cool that but the Marshalls people are impressed, like you probably sold out faster than most.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I have no idea. But the whole thing came together so like quickly, and it was like right before I left for my wedding, and I was like, I'm about to embark on the craziest like three weeks of my life. And they've been like really.
Speaker 2: Busy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they've been yeah, commodating.
Speaker 1: Accommodating is the right word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of Grey's anatomy, I have tried to catch up. I'm one episode behind, so I have one episode and then this.
Speaker 5: Hasn't there only been two, there's been four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what.
Speaker 5: The thirteenth, twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, I'm caught up.
Speaker 5: I watched my my family were gone this weekend at Advance Convention. I watched so much TV. It was great. But I am caught up on Grays and I have to say, if I could make announce, you know me, I'm ride or die with Grays, never gonna stop watching. I'm always the one that defends Grays. It's getting harder. I'm not hate watching it. I am mock watching it, Like I I watch it by myself, so I'm literally out loud making comments about like why can we not have an uneventful drive somewhere?
Speaker 1: What is every drive?
Speaker 5: Somebody's life need to be saved or something, and there's always Organs in the car, like we all know what's gonna happen. And the cheesiness of it. It's very hard to go from Grey's Anatomy to White Lotus to Severance back to Gray's Anatomy. It's like such a gear shift into the land of cheese, the land of soap opera from another era.
Speaker 2: I started it and I was so shocked at how bad it was, thinking how.
Speaker 1: Good it was getting like I caught up. I got caught up to where yeah I was kind aware to the whatever mid season yeah no, and I was like, actually shocked to how good it was exactly.
Speaker 2: And then you get back into the start of the post uh hiatus. I was like, I can't tell if it's the writing. I can't tell if there's like some underlying cheesy music that they played during the scenes, but I was aghast at how bad the first episode was luckily I was gardening and but but I think it almost made it worse. I was like, I felt like I was on set watching them act.
Speaker 5: It was so bad.
Speaker 2: Storylines are like, this is bad. Thing that I care about at this point is Sophia Bush and Teddy Altman.
Speaker 5: I'm in that. And the fact that while I don't even ney spoilers, but Fine and Owen Owen are going to try an open relationship situation that's induster it does.
Speaker 2: It feels like, with Owen's history, this is a disastrous choice, but it maybe it'll bring some interesting drama to the show. Maybe.
Speaker 5: I was happy to see Tom Carrassik again. I feel like that's one of my favorite recent characters.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know I forget his character's name on the show, Harry Shum Junior. Yeah, yes, character on the show.
Speaker 5: I'll have to get back to you on that. I'm very bad with character and names.
Speaker 1: Get back to me on that. But his love interest on the show, I know her.
Speaker 5: Kwan, doctor Benson Blue Kwan.
Speaker 1: Yes, doctor Kwan. His new love interest is my friend Diane Oh. Yes, and she was actually at the Lifeless premiere. She's friends with Sophia from Descendants. And I was talking to her about being on grays Now. I mean, she's a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy, so this was like a huge thing for her. And it was right after Ellen Pompeo was on call her daddy. So I was asking her about Ellen Pompeo, Like, I was like, is she nice on set? And she said she's wonderful. I mean she's not. I don't think she's been around for all of her scenes, but for the ones that she has been around, she said she's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My other observation was, uh, Owen Hunt, the actor Kevin McKidd sneaked in.
Speaker 1: A shout out to his dad, his actual dad in real life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was one of the of a loudspeaker or Neil cured Neil mckrid to the front desk or something like that, And so I googled it and his dad is a kid. Why couldn't we get a doctor Tilley or a doctor rad On there, Like, I feel like that is the least they could do. Yeah, Like, I know we're not exactly complimenting the show right now, but after all these weeks, theream Doctor Tilley, doctor Yadigar, like let's just sneak it in there, like why not doctor Radigar.
Speaker 2: Even having a a coat hanging with our name?
Speaker 5: Fine, it seems like they could do something. I am looking for names to show. There twenty names in every episode set over the loudspeaker.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing they should do.
Speaker 1: They should do a podcast, like they should have scrubbing in come to the to the hospital and like do a live podcast from there and like straight down the fourth wall. Great.
Speaker 2: Do we think that uh Link and Joe are are? Is that pretty sealed signed delivererty thing in terms of them staying together? You know?
Speaker 5: I think it might be because they talked about this on a reason debisit of call it what it is. It was those two actors, Camilla Luddington and Chris Karmick, and they both think that this is probably it for these two characters. They think they are fortunate each other is forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I guess. I'm just there's so many plots that I'm not drawn in by. It's everything happens so fast. I can't get connected to anyone.
Speaker 1: Which selling me to take me back to when because.
Speaker 2: Uh Denny Well, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Catherine Heigeld did have a conversation together, and I'm thinking about how nowadays that plot, that plotline in the show would have been so brief. But that was like a three episode that we watched that story, and I missed that like depth and and the way that you would get so attached to even a patient and then they would be gone.
Speaker 1: It was like you patience anymore.
Speaker 5: No, they don't make no, No, his face got all messed up and like he was trying to carav was trying to fix her.
Speaker 2: Twilight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I watch old episodes of Grace and recap those over continuing then the treachery that you guys are.
Speaker 5: It's hard to watch adolescents and then watch.
Speaker 2: It is Wow, huge shift. The show has been on for so long. Like at their two their they did it right.
Speaker 1: At one point, so it's like there's got to be a way to get that back, Like there's god, they just they it was just good again, like they were on the path. So it's like it's in them. It is in them. And I believe if you have something in you, you can channel it, you can get it back. Do a little therapy, a little work book, a little something to like bring it back to the roots, Like there's got to be something that they can do well.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's always been Sandra has always been like a hard no about returning to the show. But she did an interview and she was saying, like it's for the longest time, it has always been a hard no. But lately, just like thinking about the people that have love for the character, She's like, maybe it's softened a little bit. The hard no has softened. We need when I say we need Sandro.
Speaker 1: Back, yes, and bring Denny back from the dead again, like let's do it that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But Katherine Heigel and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, I guess they didn't do a chemistry read, so they didn't even know if they would have chemistry before they started filming, which I feel is very risky, especially during that time at the show, because that was the thing that there was just chemistry, let me tell you wassing And they even tried to convince Shanda Rhymes not to kill Denny, but it didn't work.
Speaker 5: I watched some of that. It was a very compelling exchange, even though it was on Zoom. But he was talking about how they shout it all day and she had to cry all day, Like this poor woman for like twelve hours straight, she was crying. And he gave her a lot of credit for that because she she never mailed it in. It was always one hundred percent there, and that's not easy to do all day long.
Speaker 2: Sounds draining, sounds really draining. Have you all heard of anything anything about The Pit? It's on HBO Max.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing.
Speaker 5: Netflix is going to have one too, a medical drama, and I'm like, it's going to make it even harder.
Speaker 1: To I want to watch The Pit.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I did watch the only thing. So we're like so behind on all of our shows and it's annoying.
Speaker 5: Like even Survivor understandably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a busy two weeks, but we did watch the Severance finale and we are like in these now like TikTok rabbit holes of people who are like sharing their hypotheses of their different interpretations of the finale, and I'm like, I'm so dumb when I'm watching television. I don't see any of these things, Like none of these theories crossed my mind in the slightest bit.
Speaker 5: Even like the fact that the Indians are blue and the audis are red. I'm like, I never.
Speaker 1: Noticed, never noticed that. No, literally, never notice that. I'm sitting here being like, how cool is the scene when he's talking to his indie and his audi in the lodge, Like how cool is that? And there's so much other stuff going on, Like I'm like, god, belly.
Speaker 3: Buttons, some of those.
Speaker 5: Severance. This is reference.
Speaker 2: I know what's an inn No, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Great premise the show, like you.
Speaker 2: Can take something and then you leave and you don't think about Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, when you leave work you never think about work, and when you're at work you know nothing of outside of work.
Speaker 1: You're basically like two different people.
Speaker 5: So the people at work are the innies. The people who are in the world are the oudies.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So was it the series finale or just the season?
Speaker 5: Season three is coming?
Speaker 1: Yeah, phenomenal, phenomenal and people love it.
Speaker 2: I think we tried to watch a few episodes, but it's hard.
Speaker 5: Garden give me.
Speaker 4: Light.
Speaker 2: With Garden gardening, I try to keep it very low lift. I know the I know the basic premise. If it's too deep, no, yeah, it would be hard. Yeah, even wicked. I was like, this is really deep.
Speaker 1: But crazy good to Garden too.
Speaker 2: I mean no, that movie is just crazy together. But sure, wait I was gonna ask. Okay, so Sydney Sweeney, yeah, and her fiance split up?
Speaker 1: Is that confirmed?
Speaker 2: I think so? But she was spotted out with Glenn Powell.
Speaker 1: I know, but it wasn't what you think. What what they were at a wedding together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll talk about the wedding they were at together when we come back here. All right, we are back Okay, Wait, so it wasn't what I think. They were just at a wedding together.
Speaker 1: Yes, they were at his sister's wedding.
Speaker 2: Than that his sister's wedding, you don't think so, come on, a person a choice for him to bring Sydney.
Speaker 1: So I don't think I think she was just we don't know that he brought her as his guest. That is not verified information. So the sister could have invited Sidney. They've probably spent two years together. I'm sure he's so tight with his family. I'm sure his family was on set while they're filming the movie, and maybe sitting and her sister got close.
Speaker 5: I'm nope, nope, I think Look, they know this is a headline, right, She's not just going to come as a friend because it's going to be a big deal. She has gone. She has returned to that bond they had. If she has split up with her fiance, she and Glenn are trying things out. I think there was always a connection there.
Speaker 2: I do too, and also you do not. Here's my thing rehearsal dinner. She wasn't just a guest at the wedding. They were spout at the rehearsal dinner, which is typically like closest friends and family. My entire bride wedding is a destination normally if it's in the location where you live. The rehearsal is more like four It says, who tradition.
Speaker 5: Why are you anti this? Because I'm so for this. I want them together.
Speaker 1: Because I'm anti because I don't like the fact that she was in a relationship while she was doing this movie, and that there was any sort of anything inappropriate because she was in a relationship. So I don't like the idea that that happened while she was in a relationship, but think it's wrong.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be that there is anything appropriate. They could have just had crazy chemistry and gotten along really well, and after after thinking about it, maybe she's like, oh, like I haven't felt that way, and I shouldn't be with my fiance If I felt this way for another manner, how to connection with him? If? If there, If that's what happened, it just makes me.
Speaker 1: It just makes me sad.
Speaker 2: But he's not employing that.
Speaker 1: It just makes me sad. Yeah, or just like anybody that's dating an actor, like what do you just want to like?
Speaker 2: Oh that's my biggest my worst nightmare, but I okay, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna go have chemistry with someone. Okay, bye, see when you get home and then like, oh you have crazy chemistry with someone, Okay, cool? Then what are you gonna leave me in a year?
Speaker 2: Like, I just don't like I don't like it, I know, but that's that's that's unfortunately what you get when you date someone who's in this industry. Well, I don't like it, so you're not rooting for them.
Speaker 1: Well, I love Glenn Powells. This sound's really hard for me.
Speaker 5: I want him to be happy, very attractive couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I can't root against Glenn Palell because I love him so much, But.
Speaker 2: But he has had the opportunity to really be with anyone he wanted to, like, he has been like the it guy, and so.
Speaker 1: I would like to say I try to get with him before he was like yeah, I have like I want to, you know, just to my own horn for that beep beep too too, because people did not know who he was. When I was like, I want to date that guy, No.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 5: We booked him the first time.
Speaker 1: He wasn't when he's open now, it's like, can we get him? They're like, oh, he's in this shooting this movie here and shooting.
Speaker 2: This movie there.
Speaker 1: Uh. He was actually dating somebody at that time, and I knew who he was dating. Actually he told me after the interview, and I was like, oh my god, I love her. Fine, if you guys wear go here's my number.
Speaker 2: You're doing exactly what I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but she's.
Speaker 1: She has since moved on and it's happily, what's the one you're married? I'm not sure. Happy happy, that's what we need. Yeah, I'm just happy period. I forgot to tell you about who I ran into at the airport. Oh, Lisa vander Pump. Oh, so I don't know she I was on her podcast for when she was doing a podcast as a guest, and I feel like one of her producers or something was like a scrubber, because there's no way that I would land on Lisa vander Pump's podcast had not been for like a scrubber working on there to encourage her to book me. And I remember vividly, like bawling my eyes out during this podcast, because I do feel like it was at the time when Robbie and I were broken up. I have that vivid memory if it was like in that period of time that was on her podcast, oh like during the trigger, during the Trigger event. So I see her at the airport and I'm like, I got to say hi, and Robbie goes, do you think she'll remember you? I said, absolutely not, but I will remind her. So I walk up to her and I was like, Hi, Lisa, I don't know if you remember me, but I was on your podcast during the pend during a long time ago, because she doesn't do her podcast anymore, and she was like, oh, did not you know? And it was through zoom too, so I give her some credit.
Speaker 5: Oh here it is, by the way I found it. December of twenty twenty, that would workout time working?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, okay, so and I was like, yeah, during the pandemic, I go, I remember being on your podcast and you said something to me and I just started crying my eyes out on your podcast. And she goes, what did I say to you?
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Remember, but I vividly remember, like crying from it. And she goes, what happened to the to the guy or whatever? And I was like, he's actually sitting right there. We just got married last weekend. And she was like, oh my gosh, no way. She goes like, I want to meet him. So he came over to meet her and her husband Ken was there, and we're all like, she was being so cute. She was like, oh, did you tell him about that cute boy that you were dating, like when you guys were broken up, And she was just being so silly and funny and like so cute. And they talked to us for like an hour, wow, and like we weren't trying to get rid of us. And then she was like, oh, take my number, like let's play calls. We love to play cads.
Speaker 2: And she had given her something else wedding cards.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't have to get on I know I didn't have any on me at the moment. But she was like so cute and like literally and then like her husband was talking to Robbie for like an hour. Wow, and they weren't trying to like get they weren't trying to end that. I kept feeling bad, like, oh, we should let them like chill. They kept reeling us back in.
Speaker 2: She was so cute. Wow, what a great interaction.
Speaker 1: It was a fantastic interaction.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the boundary of you know, setting boundaries. Yeah, so you found like a post about questions O you and your partner ask each other?
Speaker 1: No, let me find you exactly what it is, because it's it's good.
Speaker 2: So Tanya posted a screenshot and she found like a post and sent it to Robby and was like, we should do these questions plans.
Speaker 1: If you plan to be married a long time, ask your spouse these harder questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, So can you give us an example of one of the questions.
Speaker 5: First, take us to the text exchange with Robbie when you pitched him on this.
Speaker 1: So I sent him the post and I said, I like these we should make a point to ask each other these once a month and he said okay, love, And I said maybe we asked a couple tonight before bed and he said not tonightche So I will be bringing this back around in a week. So the first question is is it easy or difficult for you to bring up your wants and needs to me?
Speaker 2: Great question, You've got to be.
Speaker 1: Ready and number two, how satisfied are you with our intimacy? Number three? Do you feel like I've been emotionally available lately? Or more distracted or closed off? Number four? Do you feel like you've become too routine? If so, what could help us bring more joy, fun, or lightness into our interactions? Number five? Do I make you feel special and wanted? Number six? Do you feel like I take initiative to keep our connection strong? Number seven? Are there small things I used to do that made you feel loved and appreciated but don't really do anymore? That's it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well? Seven?
Speaker 2: Seven questions?
Speaker 1: Seven great questions?
Speaker 2: Once a month? Yes, that's actually we have April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November. Ohe question a month? No? No, no? Didn't you say once a month? We should month.
Speaker 1: We go over the questions on seven all seven every month, all seven every month?
Speaker 2: Whoa okay, good luck Robbie. Robby's actually down like Robbie is very much. They're very aligned on their like I guess yeah, no they.
Speaker 1: Are like he gets where he would never like suggest these things, but are you happy to do them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And like I feel like he's equally excited about the things that you're excited about, even if it wasn't his idea.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: And that's just love love marriage, that's marriage.
Speaker 1: I love a married life. Like I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: So you're very You're it's it's it feels like no, it just feels like it's everything that you hoped for more it is.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why did I not do this sooner?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 2: You tried?
Speaker 1: I tried, Yeah, I was trying. You does your best good because it is everything I expected it more.
Speaker 2: But I think it's because of the person and where you were both at in your life that makes it so good. So I think any sooner maybe it wouldn't have been as good.
Speaker 1: I think it's the person. I read this quote that was like marriage or I think it's like get married when it's the right person, not the right time.
Speaker 2: Say it again, get ready when it's the right person married. What did I say? Get ready get married when it's the right person, not the right time exactly, But don't you need both?
Speaker 5: No, I think there's something to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because no, because I think if you had met Robbie sooner than you did, I don't think it would have been the right time.
Speaker 1: Well now, No, My whole thing was like we dated for five years, Like I wish would have got married after like year two. We've been married for three years by now. I much fun I would have had by now.
Speaker 2: No, I think y'all. I think y'all got married when the time is right for both of you. I feel like he'd agree.
Speaker 1: When are you gonna do it? Do what? Get married?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 5: Looking amazing weekend. If I were single or I were dating someone that week, it would make me want to plan a wedding.
Speaker 2: It definitely. It definitely made me go like, oh, that was really fun. We should do that something. Yeah. But also we're like redoing or converting our garage into an ad which is a lot of money. So I'm also thinking about those things. But we are making steps, you know, We're making steps into that direction. But I can't wait. I just got it. Now all of my friends are going to be like either huge pregnant or with kids, and I'm like gott to kind of try and time that out because I don't want a lot of like babies.
Speaker 5: Pregnant.
Speaker 2: I can't plan it like in an Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, but if you get married in the next year, all of our kids will be small enough where we could like bring them and like leave them in like the room.
Speaker 2: I want to leave them in the room. Yes, no, no, no, no, no, yes, that's I think that's y'all all have this mentality and then I think when you have kids, it's gonna totally shift. And that's okay. I'm like very excited for that phase, but I do the selfish part of me is thinking, like, where when am I going to have my friends in a fun place right now?
Speaker 1: It could be right now, gallavantail over the world right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are, Yeah, but that's hard for that. That makes that very hard for me.
Speaker 1: If you think about it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: When I think about when we booked our wedding venue to when we got married, it was five months. We really planned it in five months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have I would have to plan a proposal and play a wedding three months. I'm here to help anyways. It's on the mind. Just there's a lot of logistics to it now. So you know who will be there with all kids though, Easton Nelson, that's right, the me, my best man, made of honor, that's right. Yeah, I'm just I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. I was just simply that is not something to joke about, Poor Joe, little joke. We do have a Dear Bonnie episode coming this Thursday, so this isn't the last you're hearing from us this week, Lucky.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, love you, love you bye. To be continued.