Speaker 1: Stop everything. What you're about to hear is the most important thing that you need to hear before Valentine's Day. Okay, the Jewel Show, So listen very very closely.
Speaker 2: Really excuse you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Speaker 2: That's not what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: What I was going to say is relationship experts have released the top ways to scare someone off in a new relationship. So what should you not do just in time for Valentine's Day? If you don't want to scare your Valentine off? Have so many ideas, what's your first idea? You know, what are we when you're reading married?
Speaker 3: WHOA, I love you?
Speaker 1: What we'll go over? A relationship experts day right now? Posting too many photos of you two on social media too early, that's definitely definitely definitely, but I think at all would kind of bug me exactly if you're like just started hanging out with somebody. That's I've had that happen to me before, when I've just started hanging out with someone and then all of a sudden they're posting photos of us together, like as if we are.
Speaker 4: Together, I think they would me ten years in I like to be claimed, but at the very least. I think it would be cool if it was like pictures of stuff that we did together, like even if I'm not in the photo, you're not in the photo, but maybe it's like a dinner that we had together, or then that tells me that you're excited about the time we're setting up better.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, because it's also too if somebody's just gotten out a relationship and they're doing that, it's like, are you just doing this to at them, because this is about you liking me or you wanting to get even with them and be like, look, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to say a lot of people are doing that.
Speaker 1: Far. What are the top things that you shouldn't do if you don't want to scare your valentine off? According to relationship experts, referring to their pet as our pets when talking to other people, that's weird.
Speaker 3: That's their pets.
Speaker 2: This is at the beginning of a relationship, or just like ever.
Speaker 1: This is at the beginning of a relationship, it says, But really that's odd. It's very odd. Even if I were with someone and they had a dog when I met them, and then we got married, I would still consider that their dog, like we didn't get that together. It's ours, I guess. I mean it's ours, but also I might not have gotten the dog and unless I.
Speaker 2: Got her right, So listen, there was one cur of it.
Speaker 1: Why do you want to claim it anyway? Ten years and.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, your dog's doing bads dogs, you know what I mean, Like you don't want to put down on yourself.
Speaker 2: Well that's the best part.
Speaker 4: It can be their dog when you want it to be, or yours when it's convenient. Obviously, if whoever you're with has a dog, you live with them whatever. You know, you're walking the dog, you know, you're taking it like doing all that.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's not my dog.
Speaker 4: If you wake up, it's always their dog, their dog. Yeah yeah, but that's good because you don't want those memories.
Speaker 1: Imagine you just start dating somebody and you have a pet, and then you go out to meet your friends for the first time. They're like, yeah, our dog is so crazy, right, I will be very weird. It would be very disturbing.
Speaker 2: I told you I had Oh my gosh, it was a cat.
Speaker 1: Though. The top ways to scare off your Valentine day as according to Valentine As according to relationship experts, they say, these are the things you should not do early on in a relationship if you want to keep the person around. Asking someone to leave a toothbrush at their place but you are just hooking up, don't ask you just do know?
Speaker 5: Somebody asked me that one time.
Speaker 1: And I never spoke to them again. Really, to keep a toothbrush at their place?
Speaker 2: What if they didn't ask and it just was left, would it matter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would throw it away and never speak to them again. If you're just hooking up, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: You don't want them to have fresh breath at your home.
Speaker 1: I exactly, if we're just hooking up, I don't. I want them to meet me somewhere and then we'll be over there, or they can just come there. But I don't want them having to worry about brushing their teeth, like I want to leave before they have morning breath.
Speaker 2: You don't want a little good morning no.
Speaker 5: Hell, in fact, bring your own pillow because I'm not washing mine.
Speaker 2: Extras.
Speaker 1: I don't know you all. I have scabies, I don't where of a mat, so it just.
Speaker 4: Doesn't sound right. Fashion breath is always welcome.
Speaker 1: I will say, if you're in a relationship with someone, or you're just starting to get in a relationship and it's like a few months in and then you get them a toothbrush, that's a good move, that's probably a solid move. But when you're just hooking up with someone, no brush, I feel like you.
Speaker 6: Also need to be asked, Like, don't just do like ask because I feel like that's just more polite.
Speaker 4: Well, I used to keep extra toothbrushes at my house wait, just in case, whether it was my friend or somebody who stayed. I just think it's important to brush your teeth before you go to sleep, no matter what different story.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 5: Also, some people keep a toothbrush on them at all times. That's that's a whole different thing. If you're if you're like, hey, I'm gonna I want to leave toothbrush at your place, the answer is no, you just don't.
Speaker 1: We're merry, but I don't want it here. Who gets to the number one thing that relationship experts saying you should not do early on in a relationship if you don't want to scare the person off. But another one is getting upset if they don't respond to your texts right away.
Speaker 3: Oh that would annoy me that it's annoying you.
Speaker 4: Well, just don't tell them you're upset. I understand why. But you just don't tell them that you're upset. You understand why, Yeah, Because it's like if you have an anxious attachment, you're a little insecure, you're trying to get comfortable in the new situation.
Speaker 2: You get a little panicky if you don't get a text back in a few hours. I'm busy, But you don't tell them about it, because that's not that's a flack.
Speaker 1: That's okay, it is. Yeah, you kind of deal with it yourself and go okay, exactly.
Speaker 7: Everything seems to be falling down around me right now because they haven't texted me back. But I know that they're busy at work, and they said that they don't really text at work. We're gonna sit here and.
Speaker 1: Start the wall for a while. I'm not saying anything to them, and then over time, if it has happened that they text you back after work, and then you go okay, cool, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's fine. I talked to Jibil about it a lot.
Speaker 1: What is the number one thing that relationship experts, you should not do early on in a relationship if you don't want to scare the person off talking about baby names.
Speaker 3: Why would you bring that up?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't I agree with this. I have no defense.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till we're raising little percocet, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Kid?
Speaker 8: It's another jubile phone frame mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, this beal? We usually what extra key?
Speaker 9: What get his?
Speaker 10: Beal?
Speaker 3: Okay, who are you looking for?
Speaker 1: Stacey? Don't a four Nissan Rogue that we we don't picked up this morning?
Speaker 2: What do you mean picked up this morning?
Speaker 1: Where collateral? You know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Where's my car?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you took my car?
Speaker 10: Doug?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 10: Doug?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my husband, Yes, who Dug placed a wager on the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl and he used the twenty four on rogue.
Speaker 10: We just lost.
Speaker 1: The flight is a commateral, so we can't pick that up this morning. But we gotta get the key, you know, because we need all this confused? Do you want your belongs back then in the back because there was some stuff in the back trunk? You want that?
Speaker 2: No, my car is parked in the driveway where it.
Speaker 1: Was parked in the driveway. That's what he said it would be. So we don't pick that up this morning. But I just need to get the extra key. I don't know if you want the stuff bag.
Speaker 3: Yes, hold on, Oh my god, you stole my.
Speaker 1: Car when no, we didn't steal. The car was used the game boys collateral and he placed a wage on the Kansasity chase. She just lost super Bowl, put up the twenty twenty four on rogue. It is collateral for the for the wager. He lost my car.
Speaker 2: Yes, you need to bring my car back.
Speaker 12: That I didn't agree to that. I didn't bet on the chief.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, your husband did. Only way to bring it back, go back in time and have the Kansasy she just win the super Bowl win that bag.
Speaker 10: But it's my car.
Speaker 3: It's not his car, it's mine.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't help the martal issues you might.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, let me have a conversation with you.
Speaker 10: This.
Speaker 12: I didn't agree to this.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, you know he put it up on the for the collateral or for the bed, so it nothing I can do it. Yes, whole car. Yes, he made quite hit my car. Yes, yes, he made a fifty wager on the Kansasity. She just win the Super Bowl but obviously lost that bit big time.
Speaker 2: So the car, you need to bring my car back.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this.
Speaker 1: My car, he bet my car formerly your car, but now our car years shut up, it is not your car.
Speaker 3: Just outrageous.
Speaker 12: I don't have a car right now.
Speaker 1: We're just kind of a messenger on this. You know, I'm just trying to pick up the cars and then I take him to a facility. So I just need to know if you need a key back you want to use.
Speaker 3: Where is my car? Where is it?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: You need to tell me where my car is right now.
Speaker 1: I can't really let you know exaguly what it is because it sounds like you won't.
Speaker 12: You can't tell me where my car is.
Speaker 1: You can get the other key you want to go back on your bed. We can't always just can't have to.
Speaker 3: I didn't back the car.
Speaker 13: He did.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he did this to me. I'm gonna call the police.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well before you do that, let me just let you know it's a prank phone call, that's all.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: What this is actually Jebel from the Jewel start doing a phone rank on you, and your husband said you actually moved.
Speaker 14: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He said he's a Kansas City chiefs and he wanted to freak you out. So he moved your car around the block this morning when he left.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, Yes he did break me out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, everything's right.
Speaker 12: I literally thought that my husband gambled.
Speaker 15: Away in my car.
Speaker 3: I literally thought that my car was gone.
Speaker 15: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Wake up every morning with Jubile Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm for Nina. What's trending?
Speaker 2: So Kendrick Lamar owned last weekend.
Speaker 4: Drake is hoping to own this weekend. So if you have not heard Drake a high school basketball game, dropped the ball one like.
Speaker 1: No, it would make sense to be high school.
Speaker 2: So that's really.
Speaker 1: That's no.
Speaker 4: So Drake is revealed that he's teamed up with Party next Door to drop a new joint effort and that's coming out on Friday, Valentine's Day. And it's called Some Sexy Songs for You, And that's what it is, Valentine's Day album.
Speaker 6: That's how he's getting over. Kendrick Lamar at the super Bowl. You're dropping a Valentine's Day album.
Speaker 5: That's a company that nobody's ever heard of that weirdly alludes to you being in my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: No, thank you, sir, there's a website for you.
Speaker 4: Well, Party next Story is an artist, but anyway, okay, of other artists.
Speaker 2: I think he's a register when he moves into places I hope. So, okay, this is all still alleged.
Speaker 5: By the way, Yang, I've been saying this for fifteen years about this guy, Kendrick.
Speaker 1: I love you. Thank you, sir for getting my message out.
Speaker 5: I've been saying this about him for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: That's a long time.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there's a lot Sorry, there's a lot of simons out there about Drake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just remember the one with the chick from Stranger Things, Nellie by Brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think they're just friends.
Speaker 1: I think they're just front.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a thirty year old person and a teenager or just friends. That makes total sense. Also, there are.
Speaker 1: Videos upon videos upon videos on the internet.
Speaker 5: If I'm doing creepy crack to sixteen year old women on stage, he's a creep.
Speaker 1: Don't buy his albums.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gross, and you talk about it.
Speaker 4: Like the reality needs to be said out loud.
Speaker 1: It's true if somebody is a creep like that, or and if they are a predator type person, you should talk about it like it is right. Yeah, Other than that, if you softball it, people don't realize how dangerous the person is or how bad it is what they're doing.
Speaker 4: I just don't know if we know for sure though, That's what I mean, Like, even if there are things that are alluding to it, maybe there are things that are highly inappropriate and make you feel kind of a certain way, But we still don't know that he did anything.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent true. We do not know that he did anything technically illegal. What we do know is that he is a creep.
Speaker 1: And what we do know is that in hip hop music and in rap music, they dish a lot of dirt that people don't really pay attention to. Like people were talking about Diddy in a lot of songs before anything came out about Diddy, was like from like twenty years ago. Yeah, J Cole has lines about Diddy from an album that was like fifteen years old, talking about things that did He's done. Eminem made reference to Ditty and all that stuff. So it's like, oh my gosh, yeah, like that's what I was saying. It's true because they know all the dirt on each other. Yeah, really sad. Also, I'm sure they lie as well, but.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I'm sure there's exaggeration as well, especially on a distract.
Speaker 1: But anyways, everyone's looking for the cord.
Speaker 4: So Taylor Swift has also been quite at the top of the town because she's been so sad and she was booed and stuff.
Speaker 2: But do you remember her outfit which she wore to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: She's wearing a white outfit and everybody's like, oh my god, is she getting married? Because she was wearing white sparkles. But if you were curious, her white top and sparkly shorts and boots cost her sixty five thousands.
Speaker 6: Who what her shorts were so cute? I'll look the up trying figure out who can get them.
Speaker 1: It's like thrift for Taylor thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, even Kendrick Lamar's jeans from the Super Bowl that everybody was so that everybody is obsessed with. They're super cute. By the way, bring back that boot cut, but those cost fifteen hundred dollars. Yeah, they're from a designer under Chloe, Like what I liked his jacket and her jacket was dope, So especially clothing, We'll just we'll just leave it there.
Speaker 2: That's what's strending.
Speaker 8: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Evan is on the phone today for our first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Claire. So in a second we're going to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Evan, how long has it been since you heard from Claire?
Speaker 9: A month? Probably?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, you're definitely getting ghosted day.
Speaker 3: If it's been a whole month, why do you want to get hold of her? I don't know.
Speaker 9: I just like I thought she was great.
Speaker 11: I really I thought, you know, the day went while, I've had a lot of fun. I just yeah, I really want to get home.
Speaker 9: I'm hoping to get a hold of her.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, have you been trying to reach out to her in that month?
Speaker 4: Like, has she said anything to you at all that's giving you hope?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 11: Not really Okay, And you know I was trying to like be cool about it and not really. I just text her once, but then I text her again recently, just like sent her like an ax throwing meme, you know, just to call back to the date.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Nothing, So let's talk about the date then, Evan, like, what did you so you guys went act throwing.
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was her idea, by the way, guys, so it wasn't like my great idea to go act throwing.
Speaker 2: That's super fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I thought.
Speaker 11: It was a little intense, but you know, cool, I guess the idea for her first daid. She was definitely way better than me at the ax throwing, like embarrassingly better at act throwing.
Speaker 9: Like she actually during like while we were doing this, like.
Speaker 11: She actually gave me tips on how to throw, which I appreciated. I think. Okay, but yeah, so that was pretty much that the act throwing portion. And then afterwards we grabbed some like street food from a like a local truck, and we ate in the park.
Speaker 9: We talked for hours. It was awesome, Like she was hilarious. I mean, obviously she destroyed me an axe throwing, but she had rubbed in at all.
Speaker 11: I don't know, like I just felt like we clicked after, you know, we ate, I walked her back to her place and we shared like you no, like a kiss. It was really low key, but it was really nice.
Speaker 9: And that was that was it.
Speaker 2: So what do you think went wrong?
Speaker 4: I mean, it looks like there could be a few different options, but in your opinion, was there a moment that felt a little bit more uncomfortable than the others.
Speaker 11: I mean, you know, obviously, like sometimes I'm a little bit inex socially. I don't know, I stay dumb things and I don't realize it.
Speaker 9: Even in the moment.
Speaker 11: But I think one thing that maybe stands out is I offered to let her wear my jacket.
Speaker 9: The shirt that she was wearing was like super short. I was like a low cut, you.
Speaker 11: Know, and I didn't want her to like be embarrassed to like her booze falling out boy said that, Well, I didn't say that, but like I was temptator in simulated but like, yeah, she was kind of confused, and she asked She actually asked me if, like I had a problem with what she was wearing. And I didn't, but I did I not peddled on the jacket offering. I felt like she understood that I was just trying to look out for her, and you know, like I wasn't embarrassed about what she was wearing.
Speaker 4: I just can't imagine, like you're going ax throwing, right, it's probably warm in there. You're gonna get even more warm. And the guy I'm on a date with offers me a jacket.
Speaker 11: But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a little.
Speaker 6: I don't know, that would kind of rub me the wrong way, just because like why does it matter?
Speaker 4: But they kissed and they hung out after the fact, so she gave him another chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or she's too scared to leave the date.
Speaker 11: Oh, I mean I don't think so, but I mean I could. I guess I could see how maybe she would stay there out of, you know, being embarrassed to not leave. But like I said, I felt like we moved fast. It on some terrible clearly about picking up on social tears.
Speaker 1: How did you leave everything with her? It was like the last thing that did you guys kiss?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we kissed, and then I was just like I had a lot of fun. I'll text to you tomorrow and love to see you again, obviously, And you know this is way better than how I'm saying it to you guys right now, but I felt.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sold. Okay, well we'll try to figure out for you. Then we'll play a song come Back, and then call her and see if we can get you another date and find out where you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play a song come Back. Get your first Day follow up.
Speaker 8: Next first Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for today's First Day follow up. Evan is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Claire. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Evan, why do you kind of recap things for us real quick?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I want to know with Claire. A great day, we want acts throwing. We went out, had you know, street food. Afterwards, we talked for hours and died on a kiss. Everything felt good, but like I haven't talked to her in a month. I've tried texting her a few times and done nothing back.
Speaker 1: All right, you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 14: Hello? Hi?
Speaker 1: Is this Claire.
Speaker 12: Hi, Yeah, this is Claire.
Speaker 1: Hey Claire, what's up? This is a Jewbil show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi Clara, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: And I'm Jewbel. What's up? How are you?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 16: Hi guys.
Speaker 12: I had no idea people actually did this.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do. How's it going?
Speaker 12: How are you all?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Do you listen to the show?
Speaker 12: I do? Yeah, I'm the way to work great?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of first a follow up before I have?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well guess what, Claire? Congratulations, you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us to get a hold of you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 12: Is this about Evan?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it is. It's about Evan. He said he really liked you, but can't figure out why you're not calling him back. So would you mind telling us? Yeah?
Speaker 15: I might think Evan's a really great guy. But the date was weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's weird.
Speaker 15: How so you know every time he throw an act because we went a doing.
Speaker 12: She screamed out someone that he hated.
Speaker 15: I was like laughing along, and I thought it was funny at first because he would like, maybe y'all zombies or like a serial killer. Okay, yeah, I was like, okay, this is dark, you know, kind of stark sense of humor though could be high.
Speaker 12: And I was just rolling with it.
Speaker 1: And then it started to become real people.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 15: More personal on his side because you know, it was like people from his elementary school, like his third grade coach.
Speaker 4: Why how do you know that?
Speaker 2: Did he tell you that it is like third grade coach? And then like through it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I was like, who's that? He was like, oh my third grade soccer coach.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a little murderous.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I got crazy, and.
Speaker 1: So that turned you off. I guess that he was fantasizing about throwing access into those people's heads, about.
Speaker 12: People from their elementary school.
Speaker 1: I guess I could see why that'd be disturbing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Did you say anything to him about it or like ask him like how often do you think about throwing axes at my third grade coach?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean I definitely addressed it. I was like, this just keeps going. You know, he named great from the gym. It's like twenty people in his life.
Speaker 15: Another thing is he threw me at back, throwing meme unintended. I'm I'm like almost thinking I'm on his hit list.
Speaker 1: Now, oh, you did tell us that he sent you an extra I guess I would take it that way too, Claire. Not to freak out too much, but Evan is actually on the phone listing and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and so like, wait, so that's why you're ghosting me. I was like, it was just I was just blowing off scheme. It wasn't that serious.
Speaker 12: Oh I am.
Speaker 15: So yeah, you're blowing off scheme shouting about like fifteen people and how you you know, because really we're getting into it.
Speaker 12: I mean, that wasn't just go enough. See when you were in your own therapy.
Speaker 4: Session, I don't know if that's even that therapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all good fun.
Speaker 9: Come on, Like I was just messing around.
Speaker 11: It wasn't like I wasn't actually thinking about these people.
Speaker 9: I was just saying their names. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'm asking around is one thing, But you had to ask in your hand both screaming about your childhood enemies and a local guy.
Speaker 12: At the gym, and I.
Speaker 15: Mean it's just like, come on, that's intense middle than Sorry.
Speaker 11: Come on, like you haven't fantasized about throwing an access somebody and like from your life. Come on, it's just like I was just blowing off steam. It's not like I was serious.
Speaker 12: No, I haven't. I haven't fantasized about.
Speaker 1: This, Claire. Would you like another date with Evan? We'll pay for.
Speaker 12: It, you know, I just don't think so.
Speaker 15: Like, I'm all for funny games, but I need someone who's just a little bit.
Speaker 12: More I guess, like emotionally stable.
Speaker 9: I am emotionally stable.
Speaker 1: Okay, well haven't. I'm sorry man, you didn't get another date.
Speaker 9: That's fine. I don't even want one. Like, what if she's taking it too seriously? Whatever, I don't not a big deal.
Speaker 1: All yeah, sorry man, and thanks for your time.
Speaker 12: Claire, thank you all. Take care.
Speaker 11: It was her stupid idea to go on that stupid day anywhere.
Speaker 9: Throwing thanks for nothing.
Speaker 3: Jubile's first date ball.
Speaker 10: I've got room for one more if you still want to go to ask where did you find that some kid back in town?
Speaker 9: Trade the van for it?
Speaker 1: Straight up, I can get seventy miles to the gallon.
Speaker 5: On this hog, you know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 2: And totally reveem yourself.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria ramire is in a game of trivia that will instantly take ten points off of your IQ for all the trivia Gloria and also Tyler the creator tickets. So call now if you want to play Victoria eight eight eight three four three one six one eight and eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to take down Victoria in a game of trivia. Yeah, Victoria has something special I guess today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't play it yet, but.
Speaker 1: Just get ready. Okay, So Victoria gave me something to Okay, I'll just be go ahead and do your things.
Speaker 3: I don't know, guys.
Speaker 6: You know, I just got money on my mind and I can just like never get enough.
Speaker 1: All I do is we we no matter what money. Everybody go up.
Speaker 4: But people can't see you right now is dancing.
Speaker 2: On the show just like microphone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brad seems so unimpressed.
Speaker 3: What there was thought that way?
Speaker 1: I like it. You were prepared for it. You had, you know, a little audio for it everything. But I do agree with Nina. If you're doing some on the radio, you should probably make some noise as well.
Speaker 14: I was.
Speaker 2: It was the build up, I just like I think I want. I was expecting a lot, but yes, Victoria was.
Speaker 1: It was jumping up and down.
Speaker 6: I was having fun with it, and did doctor Gabby came up with the s J and we're like, that's such a good idea.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of it.
Speaker 3: Good ready, everybody, if you're in the car, please keep your hands in the wheel.
Speaker 1: She wins. Victoria is right after this.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Can I take your order?
Speaker 15: I'm going to a tall trick.
Speaker 1: Got a large black coffee, large black cock?
Speaker 12: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 16: No, I mean large?
Speaker 3: He means event Yeah, the biggest one you've got.
Speaker 1: Venty is large, vent is twenty Danny large is large.
Speaker 10: In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 1: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations, you're stupid in three languages. It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria amir is in a game of trivia? What's going on? I looked over a Victoria and you're what what? Why you're laughing? I don't what do you? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because I looked at Gavin Jilter, Brad, and then Brad looked at you, so that I looked at all three of you to no one was looking at me, and I was confuted.
Speaker 1: I'm so lost what's going right now? Because somebody just sip something on the macone?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: I had no idea? And then everybody's going crazy.
Speaker 1: Credit right now, it hits one of six one Seattle dot Com and let's meet today's lovely and talented contestant for you verse, Victoria Bradley. What's up, Bradley? What's up? How are you? I? I'm doing good.
Speaker 11: I like your name too, Brad Okay?
Speaker 1: Thanks funny? Uh you think what it takes to beat Victoria?
Speaker 9: I think I did.
Speaker 14: Wait?
Speaker 2: Are you in high school?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: This is gonna HURTA Bradley. I don't know if you know this, but I won yesterday and some people just can't lose, and like you either win and if you're me you just win.
Speaker 3: I don't know about how you feel.
Speaker 9: What I don't know.
Speaker 11: I'm pretty sure you have more losses than wins.
Speaker 4: Hey, easy, bring those up, Bradley. What greater are you in, Bradley?
Speaker 1: Why do you ask? I'm a s Okay? Sen Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, Bradley, the game is played like this. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, here we go, Bradley. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: How many legs does a spider have?
Speaker 9: Eight?
Speaker 2: What is the national sport of Japan.
Speaker 11: Baseball?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the ship that carried Christopher Columbus to the New World? What does HTTP stand for in a website address?
Speaker 9: Pass?
Speaker 4: Who was the first person to reach the South Poles? What type of tree do acorns come from?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, bring Victoria back in the studio, so Bradley, while she gets her headphones on and gets ready to go, what is the thing that you're most excited for when you get out into the real world.
Speaker 11: I'm going to see my friends across the country.
Speaker 1: All right, are you going?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you going to college or skipping that step?
Speaker 4: Might not?
Speaker 11: I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on trend, my friend. Yeah, you're on trend. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: Bradley, it gets rough after. I mean, it wasn't it better in high school for me?
Speaker 2: But man downhill from.
Speaker 1: There, he's already starting out smarter than you. He's not going to college right away? Oh why I didn't hear that? Neat it?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 3: I need this trivia.
Speaker 2: But for those that go to college, go you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible if you don't know one, just a pass? And what you have to beat? Bradley at right?
Speaker 2: Twin, I think I've had too much coffee and I haven't even had that much.
Speaker 1: I follows. Sorry, here we go, Victoria. Your time starts now?
Speaker 2: How many legs does a spider house?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 2: What is the national sport of Japan? What cricket? What is the name of the ship that carried Christopher Columbus to the New World, the Mayflower? What does HTTP stand for in a website address? Hey?
Speaker 3: A pass?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Almost the first person to reach the South Pole Santah. What type of tree do acorns come from? Big trees? And what year did World War Two end?
Speaker 3: Oh no no no no no no no no no no no, no.
Speaker 1: Ninety six. You ran out of time, that's your answer. Nineteen ninety four, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, wow, yes, Clinton War World War President.
Speaker 1: Yep, he ended it with a great saxophone solo that I know. All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer Victoria did get one? Correct, Bradley, Congratulations, you did it. You beat Victoria? Did you got Tyler the Creator tickets too? Just for playing school?
Speaker 4: I feel like such a hater because I'm like, oh, you guys both knew how many legs.
Speaker 2: The Spider had.
Speaker 4: Answers Now with Nina, Spider does have eight legs. The national sport in Japan is sumo wrestling.
Speaker 2: The Santa Maria.
Speaker 4: The Santa Maria is the ship that carried Christopher Columbus to the New World. Hypertext Transfer Protocol is what HTTP stands for.
Speaker 2: I mean, either rolled Mondston Amanson. I don't know how to pronounce that name.
Speaker 4: Brad Yeah, okay, that guy was the first person to reach the south Pole, and oak Tree gives birth to a cute little acorns. And then World War two actually ended in nineteen forty five.
Speaker 6: I said, nice, I'm sorry it was crazy in ninety six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't mean that.
Speaker 1: Trending.
Speaker 4: So, according to a new report, Tesla drivers really are the worst. Yes, and I'm not coming at you this. There's proof of this. So they did this whole study basing it off of well, actually it was an insurance company that did this whole study based off of accident incident reports that include dui speeding in different citations, so it's based off of one thousand drivers. So it looks like the Tesla drivers got nearly thirty seven incidents per one thousand drivers in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: And then super Us also are up. There is pretty awful driver.
Speaker 3: I thought Supers were good.
Speaker 2: They're good cars, but we're talking about the.
Speaker 1: Drivers people who choose these brands.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: On the other side, the best drivers are those that drive Mercury Pontiacs and Cadillacs.
Speaker 3: Oh, dang it, Mitsubishi's.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, no, Mitsubishi, be honest.
Speaker 1: I did not know that Mercury's and Pontiacs still existed. Neither did I, and maybe that's why they're so calm and kind. They've paid off their car many many years ago. They're just chilling. They're just trying to do their thing. Or it's just a numbers game. There's like five people who drive those and they're all pretty decent drivers.
Speaker 4: Maybe they have nineteen incidents per thousand drivers.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's nineteen people who drive those cars exactly.
Speaker 4: So this is interesting. Companies are starting to think about giving out.
Speaker 2: Sex days.
Speaker 4: I was going to say doing it days. Well, it's just be honest, because that's what they're calling it. So instead of six days, but instead of sick days, they want to encourage people to pursue their sexual health and take those days.
Speaker 2: To do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 1: What call in?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you would call it, like, it's got to have a.
Speaker 6: Code name, right, Hey, I'm calling it not to be sick, but just so I can go get it.
Speaker 2: I'm going the candy shop today.
Speaker 1: Calling in horny today. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Came down or something this morning and I was like, whoa, I definitely shouldn't be at work.
Speaker 4: So this little idea is whether they're paid or unpaid. They're just approved days that you get to go do that.
Speaker 1: They can they just call them personal days and make it a personal day. We're trying to reduce HR violations. People should have called it. Yeah, exactly, that's what it is. Yeah, listen, if you wake up feeling that way, please don't come into work, stay your day, or.
Speaker 4: Just take a lunch break and come back happy. Everybody's game with that too.
Speaker 1: I just don't know if if I come into work, I might give it to everybody. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely calling each time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll go back to say.
Speaker 4: It's time to catch a Cheater only on the Tuble Show.
Speaker 1: Today's to Catch a Cheater is going to be a lot different than what you usually get from To Catch a Cheater because Izzy is on the phone and Izzy wants to prove to her boyfriend of two years that she's not cheating. He thinks she's cheating, she isn't, and she wants to prove it. Izzy, what's up? How are you hey?
Speaker 2: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: So you're not trying to catch your boyfriend cheating. You're trying to prove that you're not cheating, right exactly?
Speaker 2: Okay, so why does your boyfriend think you're cheating?
Speaker 10: So recently, we ran into an X of mine who I haven't seen in a while, but you know, it is an amicable split whatever, and I chatted with him and I thought everything was fine, but then I don't know, Jack started like checking my phone more than he usually does for what I thought was like no reason it and just kind.
Speaker 1: Of dropping weird.
Speaker 10: Hints, like just saying I'm acting different and I'm being distant and you know, weird stuff. And then the final straw was I saw, like, we share a laptop, and I saw that he had left up an email that was sent.
Speaker 12: To you guys fortater.
Speaker 16: Well, so I knew exactly, you know, I thought that.
Speaker 10: I was like, oh, this.
Speaker 2: Is what it is.
Speaker 1: He wants us to call you and try to catch you cheating, but you're not cheating and you're.
Speaker 2: Doing it first.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm beating him to it.
Speaker 2: What did the email say?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: Was it basically everything you just said?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean pretty much. I think, you know, I think he sent it to yougo. But yeah, I was just explaining about how we ran into my ex and from his point of view. I guess I was like too friendly with the guy, too comfortable with it, and he thought it was I guess, you know, sketchy, and he just keeps I don't know, it's got him worried. But honestly, like I have not talked to that guy in three years. That was the first time I had seen him. There is nothing going on. I didn't think it was a problem to kind of chat with him and just catch up and whatever. But apparently Jack's got an issue and the fact that he would actually, you know, try and get me on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask you, are you upset about the fact that he thinks you're cheating? Because I would be. I would be just based on trust, right, you should trust me. If I've done nothing wrong for you to not trust me, you should trust.
Speaker 10: Me exactly because we've never had any kind of issue, Like I've never cheated on him in the past, you know what I mean, Like there's no reason for this to be happening. And I feel like, I mean, at least ask me about it first, Like he's just been weird and passive aggressive, and you know what I mean, Like he's never asked me directly about it, just saying things like if I'm going somewhere, Oh, well where are you going?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 9: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Right? So it's like a this is like a to catch a Cheater reversal. So we'll play a song. Then we'll call him up, say that we got his email wanting to do to catch a cheater on you, we'll have us tell him why he thinks you're cheating, and then bring you on the phone. Yeah, all right, cool, to play a song, come back and you'll get your to catch a cheater.
Speaker 8: Next, it's time to catch a cheater on.
Speaker 1: The Tubile Show. And this to catch a cheater, the suspected cheater is going to be the suspected cheaty. How would you describe that? The person who cheats is a cheater?
Speaker 4: Right, So then the person that's getting cheated on would be the cheaty, the cheaty?
Speaker 1: What the cheater becomes the cheaty in this ward the roses to catch a cheater? I'll make it make sense right now, because I'm sure that doesn't make any sense if you just joined us. Is he is on the phone? Is he refresh everybody's memory on what you I want to do today? And to catch a cheater.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So my boyfriend thinks I'm cheating. I am not, and I saw on our computer that he had emailed you guys trying to get me on the show, trying to catch me cheating. So I'm kind of flipping it. I'm actually having you guys call him and hopefully we can get this whole thing stream now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we're about to call him and say that we got his email and kind of interview him a little bit, you know, about doing it to catch a cheater, and so we'll have it, let him lay out all the things that he's suspicious of, and then we'll tell him, actually is he is on the phone, and this is a to catch a cheater reversal. I guess you'd say, I don't know what, I don't know what to call it. It's the first so anyway, swap Yeah. So I'm like that, Okay, sounds great. All right, cool, Well I'm gonna doubt this one right now. Here we go, Hello, Hey is this jack?
Speaker 14: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Jewbil.
Speaker 9: Oh what's up?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 4: Is the only?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: No, I'm good.
Speaker 14: I guess you guys got my email.
Speaker 12: Is that what this is about?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is Nina is here here.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were going through the emails. We saw your email for it to Catch a Teater. So, you know, before we do this stuff, we have to kind of interview people and you know, see if it's if it's something that we can do. But definitely interested in doing it for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, So can you.
Speaker 1: Just kind of give us a little more info?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, like I said in the email, uh, I don't know. I mean I listened to Catch a Teater a lot and then a lot of.
Speaker 9: Stuff that he's been doing. It's kind of been I don't know, I said.
Speaker 1: Mom, how long have you guys been together?
Speaker 9: In two and a half years at least?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: Along time like long enough for me to know where and can act in kind of strange and like, you know, my antenna have been going off a little bit, and you ran into her ex I don't know, they started talking and she hadn't like seen him in a while, and apparently they ended like well, and I don't know the whole rest of the night that felt kind of weird, like how it ended.
Speaker 13: And then after that, just the way she was acting and.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: It just doesn't it doesn't feel right.
Speaker 14: She feels like it's been weird, and I don't know if there's something that she didn't tell me about the relationship, or maybe like she saw him again after and didn't tell it.
Speaker 1: Just something feels weird.
Speaker 9: I got to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So you think that she cheated with her ex?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean that's pretty pretty lofty, actually, I mean, it's hard for me to even say that, but I think something's going on.
Speaker 9: I don't know if she had.
Speaker 14: It feels like something definitely happened.
Speaker 4: So like you felt something when you saw them talking to each other, like it was a little bit too intense.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, it almost felt like it wasn't the first time they'd seen each other in you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting about this, Jack, is you emailed us because you think that your girlfriend Izzy might be cheating, and we actually got another email about Izzy. Yeah, so that's why we wanted to call you too, because that's interesting, right that there would be somebody else who would email us. Who is it from?
Speaker 9: Was it was it from a guy? Was it what was his name?
Speaker 1: It was from Izzy?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're giving him.
Speaker 1: It was from Easy. He's on the phone right now with us Jack.
Speaker 16: What yeah?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 14: Wait?
Speaker 1: What what is going on?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 9: Why would you bring her on.
Speaker 1: The phone because she emailed us?
Speaker 9: Why did she email you guys?
Speaker 1: Because I know about your email?
Speaker 12: Let up on the computer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I saw your email, so I emailed them because I'm not heating. So I just beating the punch kind of trying to what's going on here?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna lie day. It's just like pretty embarrassing that happened on it and for people to like listen to. I kind of kind of wish you would have talking about.
Speaker 2: It off there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I was trying to find out if I was embrusled.
Speaker 12: Okay, well you're not.
Speaker 2: Do you still think there are?
Speaker 14: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 13: We like obviously I want to believe you, like we've built this relationship on trust, But it just seemed really weird after and then I don't know, I feel like you were.
Speaker 14: Getting a lot more tech happen like late at night. Like I know, I can be kind of crazy about this stuff, but it really seemed like something was going on and and look, I'm sorry to talk to you about it. That was the mature thing to be. I should have done that.
Speaker 1: I don't think so we wouldn't be here right now on the show and have heard that.
Speaker 14: You guys like you guys don't have to you guys don't get to hear the conversation after this hangs up. I'm sure I'm going to hear it and be doing laundry for three months, but no.
Speaker 10: You're not gonna hear it. Like, I just want to have this conversation and be done with it. I'm just gonna put this thing to bed. But okay about like I talked to the guys at one time, and like, yes, I said i'd call him later, but I didn't really plan on doing that. It is like something you say, like I yeah, like I remember why we broke up, and honestly it kind of made me more I.
Speaker 12: Guess grateful to be with you. Look, I guess it was weird. I shouldn't have said I.
Speaker 10: Was gonna call him like that wasn't great, but.
Speaker 14: I thought you need in a moment, all right, well if you promise, you know, you said a year you you have everyone here being that you're swearing to it.
Speaker 9: I believe I'm sorry for doing this.
Speaker 14: That's kind.
Speaker 9: If I had something, I'll just bring it up to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, he's gonna call us back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, leave the door open any time you guys are having any relationships on the show The Jewels Shows to catch a Cheatah right, no song where we check in with our lives and you know what's up with you this week.
Speaker 4: So I've had to dust off my respectful stocking skills.
Speaker 2: Whoa what when I call.
Speaker 4: It respectful because it's not romantic, it's professional. So once upon a time I've had to show up at places to get jobs right, just get in front of the right people. Okay, So I've shared with you guys on the show that I'm a founder. I have an all natural skincare line, and there's this woman who is very capable of helping and changing my life. Okay, she's a really big deal and I have to find her. So I found out you don't know her, no, but I know that she's in a position that can help. And I think she really of my product like everybody does when they try it. So I just need help. Honestly, small business life is a struggle. And we need those sales because I put all my money into this. So anyway, I found her husband. I got her email address my husband, No, I found them on social media, so I have her email address. I drafted the email and I'm gonna slide in her DM. Also, I haven't done that yet. I'm gonna do it today. That's my goal. But I wanted to share it with you because this could potentially be life changing. Also, I know that she lives in San Francisco and she has a daughter, so.
Speaker 1: I think it could be life changing in a number of ways. Either she's like, oh my gosh, I love this.
Speaker 5: Let me like, let me take you under my wing, and you become a millionaire, you end up in jail.
Speaker 2: I'm doing my homework.
Speaker 3: I respect her.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with her, like what we call it, Like, don't you feel good about that?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm zero just doing my homework. I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, like respectful stalking is necessary in business.
Speaker 1: To show up at her front door.
Speaker 2: I'm not above it.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 4: I've tried to figure out where her office is. I will show up outside of her office in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: I'll start crying and calling her mom in the family business. Mom, you haven't talked.
Speaker 2: To me ever person like me, which is part of the VP.
Speaker 1: Victoria, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 6: I'm having to make a lot of decisions this week, and it's it's not fun.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 6: I got my hair cut and colored, and I love the girl who does my hair. It's a little short, and short on me just feels like, I don't know, it feels more adult, feels like.
Speaker 3: It looks like someone who has the stuff together, and we know well aware that I don't have my stuff to look beautiful. I think you, yeah, it just feels a little short. I think I'm not used to it.
Speaker 6: And then I spent like thirty minutes yesterday asking everyone in the studio if I should get a ticket for one hundred extra dollars a plane ticket to go to Maine class or should I stay in basic economy like what you try to do, because.
Speaker 1: I have never seen anybody wrestle with that decision harder than I saw, Victoria.
Speaker 6: Well, because it's a hundred bucks, but also then I get the points and then I also can potentially change my fliesman happened.
Speaker 4: But I missed this conversation. You didn't right, Uh.
Speaker 6: No, because I've totching the money on my haircut. I was like, girl, you're going to economy.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know what you're thinking looking an economy.
Speaker 1: Gabby our social media producer, Gabby, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 17: So I have a really sweet story about my dad this week. He called me and mind you, I was in college, okay, and up until twenty twenty three, so I was claimed as a dependent on his taxes until up until this last year. So he's going for his tax marriage and I got married and anyways, as he was doing his taxes, and he called me and he said he was really emotional because he had to remove me as a dependent.
Speaker 1: Do you think he than a lot of parents who are like, thank god, I'm so tired of having to claim them as a dependent.
Speaker 17: Sweet But at the same time, he's like, can you please get off my phone bill?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Get off the phone bill.
Speaker 4: Now you don't have an age limit on that.
Speaker 1: Prison Brad was up with you this week?
Speaker 5: I've really been trying to get my money life together. You know, probably way too late, but I'm trying to get it together. I wanted to get a safe deposit box, but I have realized you can't really keep any secrets.
Speaker 1: In a bank like that, Like you can't do that.
Speaker 2: But safe deposit box secrets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't like put your secrets in a bank like that. There's too many tellers there.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: What's going on with you, Jubel. I've had a very interesting week. It started out with me. I get up very early and I go to the gym and stuff before the show. And I walked out of my house and my car was gone. And so I was like, well, there was like a no parking sign for instruction by it. So I was like, okay, must have gotten toad, which happens from time to time in my life. Yeah. I kind of park wherever and I just hope for the best. So I'm like, oh, I got toad again. Dang it. So I called the toe company and they're like, no, we have we have no record of towing your car. So I was like, oh, somebody stole my car. So then I called the cops. You know, this is like at three in the morning. And so I called the cops and I had the location of where my car was, so I told him where it was and they went over there and then they called me back and I was like, yes, they got those guys coppers And then got do you know that your car's been repossessed?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 1: What my car was repod And he's like, yeah, did you did they tell you that or anything? I was like, I don't know anything about that, Jubo, my car was repossessed this week and I just got it back yesterday.
Speaker 2: Why did you not pay for it? Well?
Speaker 1: I did at first, which I guess is what happens when you get a car repod. Everybody pays it. First. I was it had an account that was associated with it for the auto payment that got closed, and I didn't know that. I didn't even think about the fact that my auto payment was on that account, so that carrot got closed. But then also I didn't receive any notifications from the company that the loan was from, except they did send notifications to the right address and call my phone a bunch, so I just ignored them or didn't see them. So whatever I got my car repossessed, did you get it back?
Speaker 2: How do you get your car back?
Speaker 1: While I had to track down the while I had to call the bank and deal with that, and then I had to go pick it up from the tow yard the other day or the repo yard the other day. Is that like, I mean, it was, it was cool, it was it was experienced, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Does it really bring you down to life a little bit?
Speaker 1: Also for the beginning of the week as well. I think because my car was repossessed all my credit cards, which I know if I have a like all my credit cards, sounds like I have a ton where my car should have got possessed. I have two credit cards, but they were frozen. Everything with all my all my financials are frozen this week. Week. Wow, you just do it. You do some stuff. You find money somehow, you find a way to make it work. About the money, it's about the values you want to you.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just got to do a little professional business staring.
Speaker 1: In order to get the car back, I had to pay it off. What seriously, first time I've ever paid a car off. Sometimes you gotta be you know, have your hand forced to be an adult. I feel really good about it. I am car payment free now. Also, if anybody wants to send food by way, I probably couldn't use that because it costs a lot to pay your car off and cow still on my driver's side window. They're still written on the window. It says repossessed no key. Yeah, because they had that at the shot at the yard it said repossessed, no key. And the guys like, you can just take that off with wind X and I was like, nah, man the wear with pride cut out. So that was fun experience. I don't recommend it, by the way, what I want that. I don't think I want that. I don't recommend toad stolen.
Speaker 2: Repossessed, yeah, the other option.
Speaker 1: Wow. But the guy listened to the show, so he was cool. I called him and he's like, is this Jewbel from the radio? And I was like yeah, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Exactly, doubles dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 15: Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? You have a little secret?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 16: I sure do?
Speaker 1: Sweet, what is it.
Speaker 16: Show? I didn't want to go to school one day, and I know my way around cars really well. I grew up in the shop working on them with my dad. I know every square inch of the car.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, that's great.
Speaker 16: So basically one day I was just sat in a terrible day. I didn't want to go to school, so I pulled the starter to so the car would not crank.
Speaker 2: What was this your car or like your parents Carney?
Speaker 16: It was my parents' car and I got in you struggle for it, but however my mom found out it was not my My dad doesn't notice.
Speaker 1: Oh it's still secret from your dad.
Speaker 16: Yes. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: How'd your mom find out?
Speaker 16: She found out because she went to our neighbor and asked him, who was also a mechanic, Hey, what's wrong with the car? It's not starting? Uh yeah, they found only.
Speaker 2: Fault, but like also, were they kind of proud of you for knowing how to do that? Oh?
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah, Mom was like absolutely quilled. I told her to not tell dad. I will get rounded her life. And to this day, my mom and I surey a little secret.
Speaker 2: So that's had it together.
Speaker 4: Now. Has your mom ever asked you to do it to your dad's card just to payback for some reason?
Speaker 16: Yes, Mom's asked me to do several things to that car because I love my dad very much.
Speaker 2: I knew it you and your mom conspiring and knew it.
Speaker 1: His brakes are okay right? Yeah?
Speaker 16: Oh yes, absolutely, that's the.
Speaker 3: One thing I wouldn't touch.
Speaker 2: They're not trying to kill him and they just want to give my time.
Speaker 1: You know, what's the slippery slope with a dirty little secret? You know? From start? Refused to pry.
Speaker 16: Absolutely, But I listen to you guys every day on the radio. I'm a truck driver, so I hear all of your stuff and it's so exciting to hear from you guys. All rock.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you for the dirty little secret.
Speaker 16: Yeah, of course, guys, all right.
Speaker 2: Be safe out there. You want that horn for us?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My favorite? Thank you of course. Of course, have a good day. Hey, what's up? As the jubill shows dirty little Secret? You have one?
Speaker 16: Yes, I do have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Sweet? What is it? So me and my.
Speaker 12: Ex broke up because he slept with my uncle's girlfriend, right whoa?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, little.
Speaker 16: Does he know I slept with his best friend a week before.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, so you were like, but I cheated first though, So I don't even care that it was my uncle's girlfriend pretty much.
Speaker 1: And I think my dirty little secret has to be that I kind of enjoyed his best friend in the bedroom more than I did him. Oh oh, okay, so probably wasn't that big of a deal to break up with him.
Speaker 16: Then I thought that too, But here I am two months later, still crying about.
Speaker 2: Him, so.
Speaker 3: With the best friend since then.
Speaker 1: The best way to get over somebody is to get under a relative of theirs. Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret, no problem, by a bye.
Speaker 3: What's your dirty little secret.