Speaker 1: No Willian, no good doctor.
Speaker 2: People have a hard time doing that when they're in the studio with legend. My bad, sorry, my back, sorry, oh oh peech.
Speaker 1: Are we rolling? We are rolling? We are back. New new episode of the New gloryan Mall podcast. I Am Mall or we are back. You need everything else? We was We was trying to figure out what we was talking about this on this episode and BABYD has you know, she has control of it, and her her photo booth on her MacBook popped up. Baby D was giving thighs and pis what was you doing over there? Baby D? We saw that who was that form that you had? A little photo you had like it was like an odd direction to that photo shoot and everything like the bed was there. You don't even make it bet up like that, like you know you made the bet up for the photo shoot. You see how COMFORTB was folded man look like he was making content. You know, baby, you got a o F.
Speaker 2: We don't know about.
Speaker 1: No, I don't baby, you gotta feed o F. We don't know about for sure. Perspect you gotta foot o F. We don't know about you over there selling feet. You got a nice feet though, so I ain't. But what you was doing over there in.
Speaker 2: Between the sheets, I don't even know taking photos? You know, sometimes you like to take photos of yourself. This just remind you like, oh you have a nice body, you look good.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, okay, yes, you're right. Sometimes we do like to take photos. But them photos don't just let in the photo booth though, because that's potof that's the MacBook. Like you put the MacBook on the bed. I know that photo would countdown from three, I know how Yeah? Like that was that was a curated photo. Yeah, and it was a it was a carousel. It was like nine pictures up there. Yo. What you So that means that that's the nine that made it off the editing floor. Yeah? So like how long was the photo? Sho was you? I'm a studio? Time? Did you book? It wasn't that.
Speaker 2: It was just I had gotten dressed for the Variety of Scientists concert and I just thought I.
Speaker 1: Was from a riot I was with does this past concert? Yeah? When was it? Saturday? Friday? Friday? So this was Babe d was doing on Friday. I see the here you looking like look you looking like Jessica, Jessica Rabbit. You got the Jessica rabbit head like glowing, what's up with you?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: What is happening? First of all, how was the How was your weekend? My weekend was good? Coolnatter? We got that out the way I was. How was the show? How was the show?
Speaker 2: This show was really good? I was you know me, you know, I had to cry. I was so proud of her. I was so happy for her, Like it was the show radio City, Radio City sold out. Shout out to Maria, sold out show at Radio City Music. Holl that's big and it sold out very quickly too. The production was good. She's getting so much better, like her growth from her performances last year. You could tell the budget is bigger. You could tell she's putting more effort in it was. It was really good. And I like being in shows where Radio City isn't. It isn't Barclays right, and it isn't. And hopefully one day she gets to those places. But it feels so intimate, like everybody you can hear everybody as a guest guests, but you can hear everybody screaming every word to every song, every word to every song, Like it was.
Speaker 1: It was incredible at all there's a lot of pretty women. Oh they were beautiful. But the girl the girls were so cute.
Speaker 2: They were all dressed up like they were they kind of like dressed up like Maria. They had their cute little leather shorts on and their little funky boots and like like their.
Speaker 1: Little toy soldiers. That what you gave him for the year concert?
Speaker 2: I had, Yes, the bodysuit that you saw. I had that, but I did put pants over it.
Speaker 1: Thank god. I about to say, thank god, you might have just gave him the trench with that on right there to go see going backstage to opening the trench door, I look at like, you know what I'm saying, looking like Apollonia. I thought, that's game right there. But it's all good. So it was a good show. It was Rory.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Rory and Carl Hustle for surprising me. But Rory so funny. Rory was calling me or whatever, and like I looked at it. Sometimes Rory called me and I knew he was, like what reason. I looked at my location. I'm like, all right, they are around the corner man, what they want? Rory kept calling me, He kept calling me.
Speaker 1: He texted me.
Speaker 2: It was like, you want these Mariah Scientist tickets or not? I called back immediately, like, wall, what's going on.
Speaker 1: That's how they do, that's how they do, Rory, So i'd as they know they got a gift. They called right back, don't they.
Speaker 3: I'm at I'm at brunch with Carl Hustle and her partner Busy, and she brings up that she has these Rian Scientist tickets but she may not be able to make it. And I would like, I know somebody that's a diehard Mariah fan. You got somebody, And so I'm at lunch two three calls. I'm like, all right, I mean, I'll let you know Carly, but she not answers, like, you know what, let me text her.
Speaker 1: I say, yo, I got possible before they said delivered.
Speaker 3: And then the phone started, we're gonna say. Carl says, there's no way. She just called you back when you texted her about the tickets. I said, yeah, that's that's supposed to be my best friend, and then did the bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yo. I just woke up because you put on.
Speaker 2: And everything because I was I was in and out.
Speaker 1: I was to book you up. My phone. My phone was on D and D.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear anything, but I had just woke up and I looked at my phone, and you know when you in and out of sleep.
Speaker 1: I looked at my phone. I'm like, man, what rory on?
Speaker 2: Because I knew that you were coming to Brooklyn, so I thought you were calling.
Speaker 1: Me to hang out. I didn't feel like hanging out.
Speaker 2: If you were home and I saw you called me, I would have called you back immediately.
Speaker 1: But I knew you were in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't feel like hanging out, like I'm that's why.
Speaker 1: Because you was like, where are you at? I'm like, where you at? Especially when you don't feel like hanging out? Ignore those two where you at all? Right now?
Speaker 2: I think that's that's false history or what you did, what you're doing. It was something like that was either where you at or what you're doing. That's why I checked your location. I saw you saying that. He think that's false history is hilarious, false history?
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I said, where you at? Do you want these vrias science tickets or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's where you're at? It where you at first? It was where you at first? Within a minute, like it's the same. Okay. All I saw was where you at?
Speaker 2: And the mist calls and I and I checked his location. I saw he was in Brooklyn. He was like fifteen minutes away. I'm like, I don't feel like hanging out. I'm exhausted. We had a long work week last week. I felt long.
Speaker 1: For some reason, it was the same work week it felt. I don't know why it felt long. Just say, you ain't feel like hanging out with Rory to do the long work week, you know, just like hanging out with it. I didn't want to hang out either. I'm trying to get you some tickets. That's got a position that's like a person running.
Speaker 2: Because after we was to hang up, he was like, yo, I'm only like five minutes from your house.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was just baiting you because I was with Ree. It's like he's like, I' about to get you. I was like, ah, don't do that, no, because the reason I were already going to the city. I was just fucking with you with that. Oh okay, though you haven't like invited me to the house. I would like to see it, but you know, this is defining to ze shit. If we didn't, that's what's going on in the crib shit like with time is brunch because I need to pull up, like if it's thigs and pods like that. Every Friday we in the house. What so all right? Sold on? You hit her Friday? Yes? So what time did you start to shoot? If that was like the book? Because if he.
Speaker 2: Was right, that was I was about to walk out the door.
Speaker 1: I was literally about to walk out the door.
Speaker 3: I told her at three h seven is when I hit her about the tickets. So she did have ample time to get.
Speaker 1: A photo shooter. Okay, alright, cool, al right.
Speaker 2: So that was quick though that wasn't that didn't take long. A couple of like thie shots that wasn't find that angle right away ten minutes I'm out the door.
Speaker 3: I like that, Okay, I will say, though I do believe there's a world where Jamarics is not want to hang out with me.
Speaker 1: I can accept that.
Speaker 3: But when I was jokingly like, yo, I'm right down the street, I'm like five minutes from you, like, don't come here, do not come here, I was like, oh, I was joking, but my bad?
Speaker 1: Why I was drained? I was?
Speaker 2: I think it's because Tuesday, I usually rot is sitting in the house and I didn't. I was running around Tuesday, like the day we have off. I was running around Tuesday, and like now that we have different personalities on our show, which I love all of them. It was just Thursday was a lot. It was a lot of talking, It was a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It was a lot. I was just by Friday, I was just like on social media with your bad. Social battery was drained. My social battery was drained.
Speaker 2: I was like, by yeah, and the reason was in town I went out with him on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: It was just it was too much people. I was like, it was too much people. Yeah. I was just like, nah, I need to just be alone, like in my house and silence. No, I'm with you, though I was.
Speaker 3: I was extra exhausted this weekend for some reason, like miss thank god, Miss Rachel dropped some some new heat rock m so I even threw that on and then snuck in like a thirty minute nap. It felt like eight hours. You're like, yeah, I was very tired. I spent most of yesterday just sleeping.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know why. I was really tired this weekend. It was Yesterday was my been bed right day. Yeah, I was in the crib all day. Yeah, I'm a better guy. But we are backspots about boost Mobile, unlimited talk, text and data. Yes, did you do anything? Uh? And Uh? Saturday I went to see uh Scream seven. I went to the theater Saturday night. I caught the last show. I didn't even know it was coming out. My people said to me, was like, yo, let's go see Scream seven. I was like, didn't even know Scream was coming out. I'm always down to go to the movie. So I went to it.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I think seven is a lot. Let me just say, I didn't even know that. I think I missed six, five and four years, Like, like, seven is a lot, but they got saw three. I don't know, man, I wasn't. I wasn't. It had it had his moments.
Speaker 1: It had some moments that was kind of like, Okay, they put a nice they put a spin on it, but the spin was kind of cheesy. I guess. I don't know, man, That's not my type of scary like film. Like my scary film is you know the prototip cool. You know, get put somebody in a house somewhere where it's like a lake house or somewhere on vacation. And you know what I'm saying, the guy that's the fucking local town I don't know, parks department cleaner guy. He kills everybody to come, like give me that. But like the screen seven, like the Gold's face mask, still like we still see the same guy, Like refresh my memory. I can't remember the last time I watched the scream. You know it's the same guy. But like then there's you know how they do, like how they say, oh, the copycat killers, like people fall in love with like killers. So now other people are mocking him, like trying to be him as well.
Speaker 3: Because I'm about to say that, I mean, that's that that precinct should be unnoticed.
Speaker 1: Yea, seven movies, we haven't caught this guy in this town. And I think it is you know what I think it is. I think we are so like desensitized as like just humans. Now. I think like scary movies have to just be a little more like just hopping out of like you know, the dark corner in the crib and standing there. I don't scare us no more. YEA, make a really like raise taxes, Like why can't the killer just raise taxes and like raise the mortgage and then like you know what I'm saying, get fired. The guy got fired and it's like, oh shit, I'm gonna eat that stream ate with Donald Trump and Castell. Yeah, like give us step like this this just I don't know, man, I just think that seven is a lot they could have stopped at like four.
Speaker 3: You make a good point because we can really open our phone and actually watch people get murdered unfortunately, and like real life, So yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Scary movies are It's just not you have to have a real story that we absolutely cannot predict. Yeah, and I think that's gonna like give us more of a scare than scary movie seven and ghost Faces here and this that and the third and you know.
Speaker 2: I know I'm sick because like the only shit that scared me is shit. I can't fight like Nigga the chainsaw fight. You Like, I got a chance even if I died trying, I got a chance. But like some supernatural shit, that's yeah, like some shit I need a priest for all right now, I'm terrified.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because the like the real life type of scary movies are definitely like only target liberals, because there's no ways, like why in every the Second Amendment law should kick in at some point in these movies. Yeah, if there's a serial kill on the loose, nobody has a gun. Yeah, he's walking at that pace for this long and no one thought firearm.
Speaker 1: No cops, no nothing around like this is not this isn't real, Like you can't do nothing without police pulling up now. So yeah, I don't know, it was it was cool. I guess if you're a scary movie you know, like part of that like Hive where you know, they have like a whole high people like watch every series, and if you're one of those, I'm guessing you might have enjoyed it. But it was okay for me, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't all of that I saw on Twitter. I don't know if it was real or not. But there was a trailer for Scary Movie seven or whatever one we're on at this point, and they were making fun of screaming it again Scary Movie six.
Speaker 1: So they're releasing these in conjunction. It seems like now that would be the smart play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I did see they start with a transgender joke, so everyone was upset about it. But I don't know the actual date, but it has everyone from the original caste.
Speaker 1: So you know another fifty plus you old woman? At you, Regina Hall? Did I did I say? Did I put it in the absolute section? Baby? Sure you did? Yeah, Regina Hole, absolutely, I think that goes without fifty plus? Yeah? Absolutely, thing. She looks amazing.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of music going on this weekend. Where do we want to begin? Do we want to we want to start with?
Speaker 1: Uh? This this TI and fifty thing? Do we want us to get with? This? Is to get get it out of the way? How much longer do we got on this? Though? Seriously, baby, I thought the clock was on last Monday. You know what, Let me tell y'all. Let me tell you what I don't now. I got Benzino wearing T shirts. Yeah, let me tell you what I don't like about this fifty T I thing because y'all, y'all came in here or I don't know if y'all said it, but I've seen people on line fifty gotta respond, fifty got to palm what about it? But why like why did he have to respond? And not only that, this is another thing that I didn't like about this whole thing. Isn't TII comedian? Why he just couldn't keep controlling keeping jokes because he's a rapper too. Yeah, but fifty ain't put out a record to him. He posted a picture of his wife like ti I just had a comedy special, just had one. He's he's a comedian, Like, he's all the way a comedian. He's more of a funny guy than fifty.
Speaker 3: At this point, he should do like pop ups the way Chappelle did, and like maybe do a set of.
Speaker 1: What about what about doing skits on Instagram? This and fifty? What about doing a skit.
Speaker 3: Like my name's tip, but here's another tip crimestoppers dot com like something like that.
Speaker 1: What about that, like one of those skits. I'm just saying, I just a real rapping I just think in the fact that Ti I just put out a song, he had a song with uh Pharrell.
Speaker 3: Produced it, right, which is great, and it's doing numbers. No, it's it's actually a very popular.
Speaker 1: No listen, So I understand why t I would get into it. Behooves the business. Mad at rappers rapping? I'm not mad at that, but it behooves the business to get it to a back and forth foot fifty knowing that I have a new song produced by Pharrell available now DSPs. It all helps the brand and the King family. It helps, it helps, it helps the family hustle, right of course, So we understand that. I'm just saying how much longer do we have for this though? Because I get it. You know Demani is in it, and you know Demani shit is only hitting when King put his pen to it. You know that you mean other way? You mean King shit only hitting when Demonic whenever, whichever, when they put out a song, I'm gonna always flipp it. Demani just put out a joint. King put his pen to it.
Speaker 3: Is is Demani DIGGI and then King is Jojo. I think Demani is older, I know, but Diggy was the better rapper. No dispected Jojo, but he's more King in this situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, even though he's the older brother. How many kids does t I have? Uh?
Speaker 2: So they have the family man family. They have seven all together. They have seven all together.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a battle. Ye have seven? Only two kids have released thiss trucks. We got five. Yeah, I'm just listen and listen, I get it. Don't don't let tany get a sheet of paper. I get listen, I get and get the girls together. I get it. But how much how much more time do we have for this stuff? Like? I get it, I understand. Let's let's let's capitalize off the moment. Salute to the hustle's grand hustle, his family hustle. I'm not mad at the hustle. I'm just saying, how much longer do we have before we like, all right, we can move on from this. That's what I'm until. Why why are you calling?
Speaker 2: Because you niggas is so? This is why they be saying, y'all got New York bias.
Speaker 1: This is why.
Speaker 2: Because even with everything that's going on, play the Money's disc, Play the Money's disc.
Speaker 1: The Moni's disc is fire, bro, the Moni. We have this.
Speaker 2: First of all, I knew that, Yes, I knew that the Money was a good rapper. Yes, I want to make that he doesn't get that. He doesn't get the you know, not as many people know how good he is. But this is now an opportunity. Everybody is seeing, Oh nahr, this nigga's nice, Like t I got this nigga like this is his seed, Yes it is. This nigga is nice. But now it's how long do we got for this? Like y'all be asking for real rap all day long, like we're the real rappers. There's a lack of talent. There's a lack of talent. The talent comes, now it's how long do we.
Speaker 1: Have for this? I'm not mad if Demandi puts out mute, but like I'm just something ull with this whole Ti and his family versus fifty three? How much long do we have for this?
Speaker 3: And Demani is a great rapper and rapped really well on his Miss Jackson disc. But can I say that there's a lack of creativity because this is just some diet Meet the Grahams bullshit.
Speaker 2: Now, every time somebody comes at somebody's mom, now it's meeting No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this is all right, James, Now you're playing semantic games. You know for a fact this is just a diet Meet the Grams. It's the exact same time.
Speaker 1: How is this a diet meet the great Just go listen to Meet the Grahams and then go listen to Miss Jackson. It's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Trying to do the psychological breakdown of your past and this and that. Like he's even whispering the way Kendrick did. It's the same things, right. And also I'm the old head, Get off my lawn. I've already seen Jadakiss and Styles Piece smoked the Miss Jackson beat against fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't need to hear it again. I don't did they addresses? I'm in there and Ghosts already did that, and it's one of the greatest This was of wall time. Okay, Demani, I think is more talented than just saying, you know what meet the Grahams happened. Let me just go do that and with with Fifty's entire life that he's already told us about. I just want to have how much more time? Whatever? Bro? That's hate. I'm like, I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 2: That's hey, before anybody else call you hatter, I'm gonna call you a hater first.
Speaker 1: That's he hate. That's it. You not as loud with it. He's hating. How am I hate? He's hating? That's hate? Bro? I hate, Bro. I've been saying I hated it. I just how much time we got left for it? That's fine? What he's talking about is hate? That's hate? Oh being a diagnost Yeah, that's hate, Bro, that's hate? Okay? Is it? Is it accurate? Hate? No? No, that's fine. I could be a hater.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me that that Miss Meet the Grahams. I know, Kendrick Lamar is the first. That's the first this song that has ever lied.
Speaker 1: Three things about this one.
Speaker 3: It's like when it's like when Bia did the diet like that beat a week after like that came out, It's like, Okay, it's a little too on the nose of what you're trying to do.
Speaker 1: You're just copying another.
Speaker 2: So is he copying Meet the Grams or is he copying Jada kissing them? Because the beat was used by Like that's that's an obvious flip.
Speaker 1: That's an obvious disc Adam, Miss Jackson sit at the end, the Miss Jackson was the hook.
Speaker 3: I'm not hating When somebody says, are you happy with the way he's been holding your family name? I need to know because I can't sleep at night thinking you died in vain.
Speaker 2: You're yes, you're a hater. Yes, actually yes you're a hater. You're definitely a hater. Bro, you're a sleep at night thinking about Now we're breaking down every word in a mother.
Speaker 1: I thought it was get the bars. I thought we was dissecting the bars. Alright, alright, I'm a hater for laughing at Demani losing sleep.
Speaker 3: Now I'm a hater because he lost sleep thinking about if Sabrina died in Vain.
Speaker 1: He's tossing and turning. Okay, here's my thing.
Speaker 3: I can't prove this, and you can call me a hater, but I can almost guarantee when everyone came in the studio, Demani right before you hit space mar said, yo, I got him with to meet the graham Ship and hit space war.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I can almost guarantee he was in the group chat saying, yo, King did that, I'm gonna go to meet the Grams. Approach. I guaranteed it. I'm not I'm not mad at that I meet the Grams was definitely mentioned in this session one thousand for somebody in that session. I don't know if THEMANI said that, the engineer said it. Somebody saying you should go this, well, go meet the Grahams, go meet the Grams.
Speaker 2: All the am I saying that there's not a similarity to the approach. Sure, but you saying he's even whispering and that's how the money wraps. But you would know that because you don't listen to the money. But that's how the money. But this is but I knew. I knew the money was good because I've heard the money back before I shake the money out, so that I so I know, no matter whether I'm his biggest fan or not, so I know.
Speaker 1: That that's the way that he raps.
Speaker 2: He didn't just start when you're talking about so he just started whispering like Kendrick.
Speaker 1: That's how the nigga rat. I heard him freestyle and he did not whisper. Okay, that's a freestyle.
Speaker 2: That's not him making it okay at the end of the day, if you want to, I thought you were going to come in here and call him a diet, a diet three stacks or a diet J Cole.
Speaker 1: He's heard that his whole career. That's whatever I've heard the J Cole comparisons. But I actually thought that was a compliment. Yo.
Speaker 2: For sure, definitely that's my favoritepper. Of course that's a compliment. But if you were to come with that, sure, but to say that he was like copying Kendrick with the whispering.
Speaker 1: And to meet the graam ship. That's just the way he raps bro.
Speaker 3: And I'm also I'm not mad at flipping Miss Jackson just because kiss and it goes.
Speaker 1: That's fine, do that. I just insd meet the grabs. What do you want from me? Listen? Man, he wrapped is great.
Speaker 3: He broke down to ship these whole psyche And now I look at fifty way different.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, y'all you it's I just I just like seeing.
Speaker 1: People you hate. Baby, he's a fucking hater. That sh They're crazy, and.
Speaker 2: It's I'll be sitting you're trying to defend on when people say.
Speaker 1: I have I have New York Biers fifty What do you want from Ian? I'm gonna have a bias. I have a fifty buys.
Speaker 2: Yes, cool, say that, then before preface that, before you start hating. Preface that, preface with that saying I'm just having.
Speaker 1: Somebody else is being called to hater that for once. They called me a hate every day and I'm like, I don't care about none of these niggas enough to hate on them. But whatever, go ahead, go ahead and hate Up, Get Baby d hate.
Speaker 2: Nash because had he been this is somebody other than your fave, you would have been on and this is this might have been. This is the greatest thing. We've been waiting for real hip hop to come back, and it's back. You guys aren't excited it's back.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. I don't know if anybody would say that about don't gash.
Speaker 2: Up like that.
Speaker 1: I say he's gonna say real hip hop is back eighty seven unleaded for sure. But I'm just saying, like, I don't think he would say that about them.
Speaker 3: But this, this is where she's wrong when she said, if he was this and anyone else but your favor, you would love that. I just said, one of the greatest dis records of all time is kissing Ghosts on the Miss Jackson be against fifty center.
Speaker 1: My favorite. This is an all time guest. He said, Checkmate is the greatest ever? Is this in your fave? Of course you're gonna pick like the game three hundred bars and running. It should be in the fucking museum. Another one of your faves. But he's not from New York. He's still one of your faves. It's Okay, you have biases, That's what we all do. I just want the club. I just want to know how much time back. I love who else? Everyone dis fifty between fifty and well T.
Speaker 2: The OMG girls might come for that ass next, who knows, who knows.
Speaker 3: I think it's kiss fifty like cared about rapping because the amount of flips you could do with escape is fucking unbelievable. Like, can someone say I wish Banks and him were still friends? Can somebody step in?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think anybody needs to step in on this. I think I think it's like, Okay, cool, we heard from t I, we heard from King, we heard from Demani. Dope, got your ship off? Cool. I think that's cool. I think a family jumping like one rapper. I think that a man. Listen, listen, I respect it, I get it. I'm just saying like t I is a comedian too, though he could have it could have just been jokes. If it was, it could have just stayed t I went.
Speaker 2: And made a fucking sketch onto fucking ig like you just said you niggas would be clowning him from here to fucking.
Speaker 1: It's on brand. He's he's a comedian.
Speaker 3: Now why not the amount of AM fifty could really just wrap that. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Another man brought your family together, like there's so much m O here. You write it, then, I mean I'll DM it to him left when you pressed it on that DM. Let me read the DM you sent fifty.
Speaker 3: No, no context, it would just be boring. I don't care if you don't believe me. I think Demani's this is good.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know? I do? I really it's fine.
Speaker 2: Now you got to clean it up, like you know, we was off cameras, fine, how how do you feel it? Offside highs were getting right to that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we was going right there, baby, let's just stay on. This is all right?
Speaker 3: Well okay, well, I believe MANI is a great rapper. When a Bentley pulls up next to a Chrysler.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the different these bars.
Speaker 1: It's about the jet. I'm not talking about the JIT. Did you listen to the whole song? Because the song is not a J cold Is there a J Cole slight in it? For sure? For sure? Yeah, But it's also seven minutes of the greatest fucking rapper I've heard in quite some time. It's no demany on Miss Jackson. But see it's the money. And then there's like, because you got Ruth Chris is you know, I mean you got Ruth Chris, you got different steakhouses. But then there's just like you know, the upper echelon of the steakhouses, like this is what Saha does. He's a he's a wordsmith, he's a he's a ball technician. Like Saha is one of the best rappers that we've ever had, like by far. And I think that on on this is it Lost Control? Uh yeah, on this Lost Control record, he displayed that like he's one of the best rappers. No, it's not a lot of it's not the only thing. The only my only nine Saha is that's my nigga. But my only knock on Sahia is that he doesn't have the material that a lot of these other people that we think are the best mcs and the best rappers have. He doesn't. His his output is not as high as a lot of these other artists. But as far as just rapping, there's not a lot of rappers that could rap.
Speaker 3: I hear you with the output. But no dope on Sundays is to me a classical album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was what two years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean it appears that he is rolling something out because we got no competition twelve days ago.
Speaker 1: Then we get lost control.
Speaker 3: And it feels like these are more Lucy's where he's just wrapping through. But this seems to be somewhat of a rollout. So he had tweeted the that I grew up in an era where you're a lyricist from the streets, not a bunch of college kids.
Speaker 1: Whatever. We talked about that before.
Speaker 3: Then on the twenty sixth, he said, I wasn't talking about j Cole saw how you my man's but you definitely.
Speaker 1: Were like me. If he said he wasn't thet he was never heard you are. But it's okay. If he said he wasn't, we gotta take that. What's wrong. If he was no, it's nothing wrong. But that's what I'm saying. That's why if he's said he wasn't, then he wasn't, because obviously he has no problem going that cold obviously, So that's what I'm saying. If he said he wasn't, I believe him because then he gives us lost control.
Speaker 3: So from that tweet, whatever, it was then on the twenty six he said, I wasn't talking about Jay Cole, but sent y'all remind to me, and then put a snippet out with this, which, outside of it being an amazing display of rapping, he did say he needed to get him back for the False Prophets record, which, for those that don't know Cole was dissing, well, not this. Cole was explaining where he felt Kanye West was at the time in the False Prophets record, and in that record he described that maybe the people around him are too scared to bring up that you're falling off and you whack and I can see Hi taking offense to that, like you trying to make me out to be some yes man this and that.
Speaker 1: But that's how I was around. Yeah, he's right, especially around that time with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at this point, no one's going to tell him like y'all have a bunch of yes men around him. Is what someone could take from what Cole said.
Speaker 1: How long ago was that Bruh went a false Prophets. I'm looking it up right now. That was a while ago. I hit dog non holland I mean shit, So how I was holding he was holding that in He was like, Okay, I'm not gonna forget that. I heard you to me. That's really where that tweet twenty sixteen, ten years ago. Okay, so let me ask you guys, this is there two six Wow, he was waiting, He was waiting and six on the twenty sixth February two, twenty six exactly. Who's the two sixth? God? Now? I think his name is Sahi the Prince. Listen, this is some high level rap, baby d This is high level bars. This is high level bars. That's what's up. These is high level yo. You I ain't gonna say it, yeah, but it sounds like I feel like you want to you want to hate me. I'm not gonna call you a yoh who you can never hate outside being a good rapper.
Speaker 3: Okay that it was high level bars throughout the record. I think they were just slight low jabs at cold that spar session, he said it, dam this is just rap. It's just a little spar session. You were scared of our good brother and that grand national. Why shouldn't new you and that little Honda was gonna have to collide?
Speaker 1: All right? My question to the run, high level for sure, said that was a solution. Now you hear. Now you put up to the ATM, you that hate you ATM, pull that cash out to HATM. Now my question to y'all, because y'all are like super J. Cole fans, right, does J. Cole have to respond it was too light? He doesn't have to because it was too late. Do I want him to yes? Baby D.
Speaker 2: I have said a million times, when spread Freddy, when Freddy.
Speaker 1: Gibbs, he was about to come spready Gibbs. Yeah, maybe we're not doing that. I heard the spread you was about to do. Spread you about to come spready gives Freddy Gibbs.
Speaker 2: Okay, Freddie Gibbs with shooting at cold. I have already said Cole cannot respond to anybody. It is a lose lose situation that he has handicapped himself.
Speaker 1: He can't respond to anybody. So no, I don't want him to respond. Wait, but when I said that, y'all killed me. But what about Cole can't respond? I didn't kill you for that. I agree with you. Nah, we got I don't know if you agree. I have been saying that you never agree with me on nothing. J. Cole. He can't like you. Can't respond.
Speaker 2: It's a lose lose situation, so you can do you can do whatever you want, but I don't want to have to hear people talk about it, So please don't like I was like, it's a lose lose situation.
Speaker 1: So way J Cole don't respond to nobody for us of his career. That's how I feel I've said that, though I've said that, I feel like I said that to y'all. Y'all, y'all kill me for that. No, you said his career was over and I laughed. I said, I said career suicide, meaning like that when somebody when the MC challenges and he can't because you can't pick and choose, and that look like you're picking and choose exactly. I don't remember that being your sentiment, but if you, if you feel like that, I'm respecting it. Yeah. So, I mean, Cole didn't reply to some favored rappers on.
Speaker 2: The Fall the funniest fuck, But I feel like that was hometown ship. Like that's hometown ship, like that's like personal ship. That's like arguing with somebody on Facebook, you at the high school with.
Speaker 1: Like, but at the same time, no one really gave him ship for that. I was actually kind of shocked.
Speaker 3: That the world wasn't like, okay, you do a full disrecord, but.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of people don't even know that that's what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because that was just that was direct. This is too specific rappers and the like. It wasn't really something to hide. It was a disrecord.
Speaker 1: Wait, so J Cole does not have to respond, he said, tell Saint John, balls just ain't ain't that jaw dropped? He was talking. I was talking about Saint John. No, he wasn't. He was talking about the guy that went to Saint John. Like, I'm just you forgot. I still owe you for false prophets. I rap punchlines as hard as Bernard Hopkins. There ain't no yes man over here. My dog stop it.
Speaker 3: I mean, these are these are direct responses. I wouldn't say they're shots per se.
Speaker 1: Tell Saint John that them raps just ain't that jaw dropping? That's challenging the MC's pen. Are we talking about we're supposed to You want to disresp like called J Cola a bitch or something like that, Like he ain't gonna do that. He's just like, Yo, your balls, ain't that dope as in MC you were supposed to be like, wait, who he told it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Whole lie, that's just his rap. Like he's like you said at the end of the record, is just rap. It ain't personal, it ain't be if it ain't none of that. It's just bars. That's good.
Speaker 2: But even if he comes and bars side high to the gods, even if he was to do that in the world he was the coming bar side, none of y'all will respect it anyway.
Speaker 1: So what is I wouldn't who wouldn't respect it?
Speaker 3: I was the one that said fifty seving he's a rap. Back to t I and now Demani. He's definitely J Cole's nephew, but he's losing sleep.
Speaker 1: What are you basing this off? A baby? Why are you saying we wouldn't respect it?
Speaker 2: Because y'all gonna say you just said it. Y'all gonna say he's picking and choosing.
Speaker 1: You want to say that regardless. But I'm not gonna say if his bass is dope. You think I'm gonna say his balls ain't dope.
Speaker 2: No, That's not what I'm saying, all right, So conversation will always go back to who he didn't respond to or who what he what?
Speaker 1: We know we know that like we going into it, we know that we know Like Yo, bro, you because now anybody was fond to speaking and choosing exactly wouldn't respond to this dude. But you was spond to that dude. Cool. But we're not gonna sit here and be like the bars is whack just because he picking and choose it. If you go in there and fire SA high up, we're gonna be like Yo, Cole and crap, Sahai, it's on you. This is just like it is just rap and it's not personal. I don't think hates J Cole has b for them. It's just personal. Like Yo, I just don't think you that dope like you. I'm saying you were scared of our good brother and that grand national. You're gonna you should have known that Honda was gonna have to collide, like sooner or later, you're gonna have to step in front of another MC as MC's you're gonna have. That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: And but okay, so what do y'all think Sihai is doing this for? Because I think we can all agree. As talented as Hi is, he knows because he's so talented.
Speaker 1: He knows talent.
Speaker 2: He knows that Jay Cole is not the bars ain't all like you like you?
Speaker 1: Maybe he feel like it's not. I'm just saying when you when you're at MC, you look at other m c's differently. You look at their bars differently, you look at their entendres and all the ability to write diffinitely as a writer. Saha. As a writer, he writes for himself, rights for other rappers, other artists. So he probably looking at Cole like his balls ain't that layered? His balls ain't that like Cole? Like? He might really feel like that.
Speaker 2: There's so many other niggas who he might who are less talented than j Cole that he can say that about.
Speaker 1: But he didn't disc now. But you gotta shoot it the best, Yeah, who they say is the best? You go to somebody park as a ball? Play baby, yo? Who they said the best? Over here? You come on, get on the court, get your five. I got my five. That's how I go. You don't want to go at the nigga they like, y'all. He trash, Let me play him, So you ain't gonna play the trash nigga who y'all say is the best? All right, come on, I need I need to see who y'all best is. Show me, y'all, show me, y'all king, this your king. I bet I want to smoke on him. Let me see who he at. I just think it's again, it's just good. It's good for the art of hip hop, for the art of rap, for the best mcs to just have a like I said, it's not beef. I don't have a beef for Cole. He just like, all right, man, like you think you you know you're one of those ones. I don't think you. I don't think your your balls is that hard. Let's see. I respect it again. I don't think Cole will respond. I think he should. I think he should respond. I don't think he's going to respond, though. You don't feel like Sahi believes what he wrapped there about Jake Cole. I'm asking them.
Speaker 3: I think Sah respects Cole's and to the point that he said his name, you're right, he could diss a whole bunch of other people.
Speaker 1: Besides not going to diss a bunch of rappers that are trash. It's rappers that's not trash that he didn't dis well, they didn't. They didn't call him.
Speaker 2: I guess, man, I bring this up even with the I bring and I love to stand, I stick. He didn't even diss him. He didn't even diss him. He said people around Kanye need to tell him that he fallen off. He could be talking about he could have been talked about Kim Kardashian like, but you took that personally. Now you took that personally because you shot at Cole in your tweet. Everybody acknowledged it, and now you got songs coming out, and now it's well, yeah, since y'all brought up Cole, here's a.
Speaker 1: Couple of bars towards if I'm writing somebody's music at that exact time, and you say your ship is not what it used to be, is falling off as trash, And I'm the one right in this and my wrapper brain, I'm gonna be like, Yo, what the fuck? Well? You had ten years? Why do you Why do you wait until so many.
Speaker 2: People have lost respect for me because I bowed out of a disc battle when I'm a sitting duck?
Speaker 1: Why do you wait until then? Why do you wait ten years? Leave him that way? But clearly you viewed J Coles that the thing is this Ja Cole just put that project out and inside tweeted something about you know Cold Well, he said it wasn't about But this is why I respect what I said. It wasn't about him, because he had no problem then getting in the booth and going that Cold I wasn't talking about him. But if y'all feel like I'm talking about him now, I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Tweeted that immediately after the release of The motherfucking fall Off.
Speaker 1: You knew that people would assume there was about Cold. It was. It was all. All of that was on purpose. All of that was hard. So you think it's cloud chasing, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say I don't like cloud chasing. You don't mean you disagree on that. I think it's marketing.
Speaker 1: You think it's performative. I think it's marketing. You think it's marketing. I think it's marketing. Can we take that away with rapping though, well marketing?
Speaker 3: No, that anyone that just raps at other rappers is cloud chasing.
Speaker 1: Nah, we got that because some niggas be clod We know, get we got to take that. We're we're not getting rid of that. Some of these niggas a cloud the bridge is over? Is cloud chasing?
Speaker 3: Like what I don't understand why now this new generation is allowed to call an art form that has been this way since its inception, is cloud chasing? If another rapper wraps at another.
Speaker 1: Rapper, no no, no, but you are on the internet doing that ship no here cloud chase? No no no. It's the timing of it though, So it's the timinal I think the timing of it is when it becomes cloud chasing. And if you not, I think if you not on a certain level, I think you can't you can't be. You got to be on a certain level to go at certain people. I believe that you got to be at a certain level, a certain skill level, you got to be at a certain art level, you got to be at a certain you know, music making level.
Speaker 3: But that's only people I'm talking about. I'm not talking about that personalities that become rap. I'm talking about rappers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So but even in that, like you know, to me, this is valid only because of what like you said, what Cole said on false profits. Now, no matter Ifhaw waited ten years or not to respond, it don't matter Cole said something on False Prophits years ago that Saha I took some type of slight too, felt a little way about and was like, nah, I ain't like that, and I got it. I still have the don't think I forgot about that. Waiting ten years is crazy like laying on a nigga for ten years. Like I heard what you said in twenty sixteen, fam in twenty twenty six I'm on your ass. That's crazy to me. But well, we've seen the battles happen twenty years later. Dumb bars would have never came out.
Speaker 2: You could have felt, however you felt, if the battle never happened, these bars will not come out.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's and that's where I'm not going to say about somebody about marketing.
Speaker 1: If the fall Off didn't come out, then I'm with you. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: If the battle didn't happen, Cole could have been a victor in the battle. And I still think Saha would have done it if the battle never happened. I still think Sahai does this because the fall Off came out.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait ten years yeah, yeah, Okay. Multiple cold albums have come out in the past.
Speaker 1: So I wasn't rolling out at the time.
Speaker 2: And this is no. I don't want anybody to take this as as any disc to how long how long did Cole wait to reply to all the two faille guys?
Speaker 1: Twenty years? Yeah, he probably. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: It was at least fifteen years to Fayetteville based album.
Speaker 1: The album is about Fayetteville.
Speaker 2: It's dedicated to his hometown like that, That's why it started the way that it's.
Speaker 3: Okay and this is dedicated to Rappin And don't forget that. I still owe you from false prophets. Either way, I don't.
Speaker 1: I feel like has to respond, though I feel like I feel like he should respond. Let me not say have to he should respond. I feel like j Cole should respond, but we'll have to see if he does. Indeed, you know, jumping the ring with that would be a dope and furth thought. I will say that to see them too go at it fire.
Speaker 3: I would treat it like a completely different thing. I would actually fall say high if he just focused on cold dropping out of the battle to me that yeah, of course, get bars off on that. But if that's your focus, I don't want to hear that. Yeah, find a new angle. This would be a completely separate thing. If Cole replies, I would like to say that, but either way, I don't know. It looks like shas in the best shape he's ever been in between no competition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is music coming out, so we look forward. He's in shape shape hell like I can't wait for the album.
Speaker 3: No Maul, what can you do with six hundred dollars? Don't answer that, because I know with some devious thoughts, but that is boost Mobile proving that you don't have to overpay with the major carriers. You can only pay twenty five dollars a month forever with their unlimited plan.
Speaker 1: You're saving six hundred dollars. Think of the things you can do with that six hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boost mobile dot com Today.
Speaker 1: More based on average annual single line payment of AT and T verizony T mobile customers compared to twelve months on the bootm Mobile unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit bootsmobile dot com. All right, we got some new music over the weekend, of course, I feel like we get new music every every weekend. I don't feel like it's one weekend where we don't get new rap, new R and B is too much shit. It's too much shit? Is there we need to take like a month off when nobody could put out music. I don't like that. Why. I think it gives you a chance to kind of hear everything like that came outit you might have missed because Concree Boys came out with a new album. Shout out to Lo Yachti and the Cruise, Shout out to my guy Blowboat. All right, No, I mean it.
Speaker 3: It was tough to get to any music this weekend because I couldn't get off the YACHTI freestyle.
Speaker 1: I just have that on repeat now. Lo Yati was on bootleg keV and he was talking about how you know, he heard sugar Hill Gang and that shit was weak as hell, right, And we talked about that they can't disrespect the foundation because so much was built on the foundation and on the backs of what the sugar Hill Gang did and now hip hop being what it is today and rap being as global as it is, you can't say that YACHTI and then give us your rendition of the La Leacas freestyle. It's just just like it wasn't a rendition he was on there. I mean, buzzy though that what's that the YACHTI we know and love? Like who I'm just saying? Was it though? Like that's all I'm saying, Like we can't get that on bootlet cav of sugar Hill game being weak as hell and then get that Leakas freestyle Like it's just like you're supposed to go on Likas and do what you know nobody has ever done. Like if you're gonna say that the sugar Hill gang was weak as hell, that's all I'm saying. Where where does that rank against?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Lost for words? Are you okay? Are you lost for words?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be because I was a hater this whole time. I'm trying to find a way because they're gonna think I'm just hating on it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: It's like when someone loses in a boxing match. You know they got in the ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's half the battle, right taking the fight?
Speaker 3: He went to Leakers, I want to say that existed. He showed up and went in front of the microphone. What happened after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Come on, that's your man. That's my guy, that's my guy moving. Yeah. Why why did he go on La Leakers?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean it's a rollout for the album Conky Boys. Here's my thing.
Speaker 3: I think Yadi is actually a great marketer, and I think there was some calculation to what he did with the rappers light thing. He knows how to ruffle the feathers of the get off my Lawn Golden Age hip hop crowd. Why he didn't take that opportunity to go on Leakers and rap over the rappers delight beat is beyond me because that would have been I would have listened to the Concrete Boys album had he done that. I'm like, you know what, YACHTI, I don't think you're good at rapping, but boy is that amazing hilarious because that was one of like the where is that rank against like o'melly's freestyling.
Speaker 1: On sway, don't we see? Don't I want no issues with no no, no no, But don't do that though, don't don't don't compare Yachti's leaguers to o'mell's. Don't do that. Don't do that difference. I respect Onmeley for actually freestyle.
Speaker 3: Nobody does that for sure, so that's why I'm actually saying it was better than Yach's.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that loo Yachty wrapping over the sugar Hill game. I thought that he might when I saw the leak or ship, I was like, he must have picked that beat. He might need to make that a record. He might need to make that a song. Take that sugar Hill beat and make a record for sure, because I'm not mad at that. Like Yachdy is that type of artist where he takes sounds and things that you know you probably you normally wouldn't see him on and actually does a great job of doing that. So I'm not mad at that's a that's a that's a good take. I didn't listen to the Concrete Boys album. Neither did I.
Speaker 3: It's Us volume too, And again I don't think Yachti is looking for people like me to like his music.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna listen to it, though, I just didn't listen to it this weekend, but I'm probably not going to. But I mean, I'm sure it's for somebody. It's not for you, for us, by you, it's not no okay, I did you listen to its Us Funny one? Because I actually did listen to that. I listened to that one, I listened to the last I didn't listen to uh to this latest one.
Speaker 3: Though it's a bunch of music, it's just not my it's not my pocket. They're just not my pocket.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I thought about clicking it because its caramel's gone, and like, did you want what they did?
Speaker 2: We hear what they did without booth.
Speaker 3: But I also think she's trash.
Speaker 1: Don't do that? Man? Come on, man, why all right? Can I say that and then not be hate yep Kenny, because when I do it, it's hate. I don't, I don't. I'm just saying whenever I say somebody's trash or something is trash, or song is trash or I didn't like that they called me a fucking hater.
Speaker 3: I think YACHTI is talented in his own right. I hope Yati sells ten million records. I hope Terrible sell ten million records. I just don't care.
Speaker 1: He had the hate team.
Speaker 3: What you give me on the radar, give me your baby on the radar. Ship that she did, I know got like a a. I know it's for somebody. People liked it.
Speaker 1: It's just not for you.
Speaker 3: And then when it they exposed that or YACHTI exposed that he wrote it, and I was like, why would you want to take.
Speaker 1: Credit for that? And just you should have just let her have that one terrible was with the group and then she was gone. And then we saw wrote and then I was like, wait, somebody wrote that. He wrote that down on your notes. Yeah, I thought she was just talking at the moment. Man.
Speaker 3: Oh but yes, for the people that do fuk with with that style of music, I promise you this is not he shout out to the Concrete Boys, shout out. Probably not going to listen to it, but I did listen to the Foggy Raw album, which did ironically have character for.
Speaker 1: Real, did she did she? Did she? Did she do her thing? Or was it the song dope? Shout out to Foggy. The song was so good you couldn't fail. I know that she couldn't. She couldn't do bad on the song. The song was that still her still was not for me. Yeah, I get it, but the song is good. But listen that That Foggy album is really really good. Shout out to our god Foggy roll with no due respect out now your DSPs. I went to the listening event here. Yeah, I was out of town. I was in Virginia that weekend when he had to listen to it. But you know, we've been watching Foggy for for a long time, supporting him and for him to be able to put his project out finally was dope to see shout out the Foggy roll with no do with no due respect.
Speaker 3: Maybe we can table this conversation for for another time, but I think it's safe to say that the d m v us have a sound now. For a long time, that was always the thing, because you know, while it was one of these always had a sound though outside of Go Go, is what I'm saying, like because when while a hit, rightfully so, a lot of his sonics were Go Go based, Okay, because I mean he grew up in the DMV. Yeah, but I feel like they have a sound espect like from what gold Link did, what Brent has done, Like the DMV has had so many amazing artists in the last fifteen years. I can hear the d m V all over this this Fagia. It still sounds like the DMV even when he's experimenting.
Speaker 1: So the song where he got Larry June was dope. Yeah. I heard that. I they hit that record. I didn't hear the whole album yet, but that song with Larry was was dope yeah.
Speaker 3: And I mean just the African influence that the DMV has is all over his stuff while they's gold Link stuff. It's it's a really really good project.
Speaker 1: Got it. I'm gonna check that out tonight. That's my my music, my soundtrack for the night, bage, my soundtrack for the night. Just you know, put that on.
Speaker 3: Speaking of DMV, the matter still is not listening to Brent album, which is pissed me off.
Speaker 2: That's not you just made that up. You just all you do is walk around and make shuit up.
Speaker 3: Christopher Columbus, Did he not discover the country that had people at it?
Speaker 1: All? Did? Did? It was in our books? You didn't read that. I listened. I listened to the Brent album.
Speaker 2: What I did want to come in here and say is that after listening to it a couple more times, I understand the appeal. And what I also realize is Brent makes R and B for. I don't want to say, because he has so many female fans. But I understand why men like this project so much.
Speaker 1: I get it, all right, baby.
Speaker 2: I never said it that it wasn't for me, and I'm still standing on that, but it was what I was cleaning the crib.
Speaker 1: It was see what happened When you take THI pictures, you start to hit Breton a little clearer, don't you. Yah? But but as a brand behind some of those photos, and I feel.
Speaker 2: Like, as a person who cares about lyric is more than music. This is why this album is not for me. But I do like the music on the album is very.
Speaker 1: Very good. This album is incredible, baby D. I'm just happy that you you're not really listening for the things that I'm listening for. What you're listening for, a baby D, because we might be listening for the same ship. I need some ship that's gonna touch my soul. It didn't touch your soul. Ship that touched you all soul don't touch you haven't found love and all the wrong faces. So you got some faces that's so level, just like very that's very service. Men's love. Men's like not surface level, like oh my god, he's speaking to me. No he's not well, all right, Hold on. I never listened to Bridge that he's speaking for me. Never once said any of these niggas is speaking for me. I just said the album with fire, I speaking for me. I just said the album. I didn't say for you. He ain't speaking to me either. I just said the music the album was fire. I think. I think the album is incredible. The music, the music on the albums, it's really good, incredible, incredible. Shout out to another d m V legend for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna get to the elephant in the room ship.
Speaker 1: Here we go, the elephant in the room.
Speaker 3: The quietest Bruno Mars release of all time happened, Oh weekend. Did you guys know that Bruno Mars dropped an album?
Speaker 1: I forgot. Actually I did not know that. I did not know that until I came into the studio today and you asked me for her Bruno's album, and I was like, I didn't even know you put the album out. Well, no, no, don't do that. Don't take a huff and a puff. Did you listen to the album twice? Twice? Oh? No, I know it's a short album, sure did thirty two minutes, thirty two minutes, But wen I listened to it at a red light. Don't see he's still at the hate t you? Why are you still there? What's going on?
Speaker 3: I'm hating on traffic laws in New York. It takes thirty minutes to get through a red light.
Speaker 1: That is true. All right, so you go, because y'all know how I feel about Bruno. So I didn't hear this project yet. Actually, am Lye. Rory played some of his I was not to say I'm the liar now. Rory played some of it while we was getting while we came in early. I put in the group chat, what you mean just on the fire?
Speaker 2: To me? She just he was playing it just on fire. I haven't listened at all album.
Speaker 1: But what he was playing this is I know your niggas be confused that you fuck. How you go from Brent? I didn't go from Brent like you don't understand to Nah. This ship was fired, cha chaw was fired. I didn't talk.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about I said what I've heard in the office that Rory had played was fired. I didn't hear everything, though, think about the songs that I've heard, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool? All right? So sore you on the hook of.
Speaker 3: He said, she working that back. I don't know how to act slow motion for me, slow motion for me.
Speaker 1: Ship you know, we got that, but not over that though, not over the not that music. You might not be the target audience. Oh I'm definitely not the target audience like brent Is. I mean, Bruno was not targeting me as his audience at all. Now I will say no matter and I'll get back to it. No matter how we feel about Bruno, he's one of the most amazing vocalists we have. You took my only positive thing. Oh shit, sorry, Vocally, it's a lot of dudes can't stand next to Bruno. Bruno's his vocals are incredible, The music is incredible. And I'm gonna pause there and I'm gonna get let Rory go, and then I'm gonna pick up on my thoughts.
Speaker 3: Because I've been sitting at the Hate TM all day. I was trying to find something positive. This album Bruno Mars the Romantic did prove and remind me that Bruno should be brought up.
Speaker 1: In these vocalist conversations. Absolutely, Bruno's vocals are absolutely fucking incredible. Agree, his songs just stink? Okay, his songs stink on this. Okay, okay, so on this album, just let's clarify on this. Whoa on this album? And we still spending that baby did We're still banging that shit.
Speaker 3: I like, why you want to fight? I like on my soul and I like nothing left and after that there's nothing.
Speaker 1: So that's three out of nine.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm confused. When was the last solo Bruno Mars album?
Speaker 2: So twenty sixteen, it will be twenty four care at Magic one of my favorite albums all the time.
Speaker 1: Now here to argue. Magic was a great album, great album.
Speaker 3: Ten years it took to give us this thirty two minutes that I think Bruno Mars could make in a weekend.
Speaker 1: He might have made it in the weekend. He did give us a great album with Anderson two years ago, three years ago, I was at Blue Note speaking with people that work on this album, and they were leaving Blue Note that night so they could go continue to work on the Bruno Mars album. It might be a different project, be about the dmxis this year. Maybe no, maybe it was the Anderson project. No, that had already come up. Oh okay, my bad, Bruno tried to help you out. It could be anything.
Speaker 3: I think this superstar that he I think it could be anything. I won't be at the hatm I will be very kind and everything I'm saying. I think we're officially at the Bruno Mars Legacy Act phase of his career, which is fine, which is totally fine. He's a legend in his own right. He has amazing hit records. I even said my bucket list, I want to see Bruno live. I think it would be incredible. Ten years for this thirty two minute project of shit that I really think Bruno Mars could make in his fucking sleep, because he is extremely talented, is a waste of everyone's time, to the point that no one knew it came out, because I don't think they cared that anyone knew it came out.
Speaker 1: I definitely didn't know this album came.
Speaker 3: Out when if we known Bruno not to do an extravagant rollout. He's one of the biggest pop stars we have period of this generation. You just quietly put out a mixtape after ten years and it's like, though, it's like redundant, cha cha cha, bullshit, there's still signs of the Bruno we love here, like I said, why you want to fight? It's fucking incredible. Nothing left is beautiful. All my soul is a bop. I'm gonna mop my floors this week to that record. But this is I don't even think. I don't even know Bruno's proud of this. You gonna say you don't know if Bruno's proud of that. He put it out quietly. Is he trying to get out of a deal.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. But let me say this off of the music that you played in that I heard from now, because I don't think we got through the whole thing, might have got through about five or six tracks. Bruno is talented, and we know that Bruno's an incredible artist. We know that Bruno. It's just the music is it always sounds like a rendition of something. It sounds like something that we already got. It sounds like something we already heard, Like Bruno Mars sound like you know when you watch those movies that are like in the future and then they have like moments with it, like oh, I remember when this came out likety years ago and they play a song and it's like, oh, yeah, that was that ship. Bruno sounds like that every album it sounds like a blast from the past. Every time Black Mirror goes back in time, it's that song. Yeah. It's like remember demolition Man when they when they played old songs and they was like, oh, this used to be the bop. Like that's what Bruno Mars means. It's good. But it's like, I feel like we heard this already though we heard this rendition. You don't think anything is innovative. It's not innovative, it's not. It's just like every every everything feels like a cover with a little you know, like a moment on there, like she working that back. It's like she he throw that in there to try to get us like, Okay, that's our ship, right, But it's like, yeah, but that ain't not next to the cow bell They that don't that don't they don't land like that. It's like but again, vocally, Bruno Mars is incredible, incredible vocalist, incredible performer, incredible entertainer. It's just the music just doesn't fit the feel. It don't feel like something that I want to keep going back to because it's like I don't believe this is you. I believe this is something that you like or you know, grew up liking and you're trying to make your version of that and I just don't know if it connects to me. I'm just speaking about to me, it doesn't connect. But vocally as an entertainer, as an artist, Bruno is incredible. There's nothing, there's nothing negative to say it in those regards, just the music, and it just doesn't I don't know. I can't. I can't really connect to the music. I know it's going to be hard.
Speaker 2: I haven't run to the Bruno album because, as you guys know, I'm a huge Bruno fan and I know that I'm going to be disappointed by the album. But no matter how good the album was, I was always going to be disappointed by the album because twenty four Carrot Magic is the perfect album to me, So I don't think that he can do better than that.
Speaker 1: I don't think most people can do better than that.
Speaker 2: But I also felt the same way about Cardi b album, her second album as well. It's like, it's going to be very hard for you to compete with that first one, so you'll always be disappointed no matter what, no matter how good the second album is, because the bar is already because the bar is so fucking high.
Speaker 1: Last, like when Michael made Thriller, it was like, where's he gonna go from there? But it wouldn't be a thirty two minute project. Ten years later. I'm looking now.
Speaker 3: Most artists, for the most part signed five album deals. This if you include which was an Atlantic release with Anderson Pack, this would get him to five. Okay, he announced the tour, so I'm doing my Mayamara Aha thing.
Speaker 1: Hmm. There's no way.
Speaker 3: Some of my favorite producers and writers ever that put this together for over three years landed on those records. This is a way to get out of a contract. Okay, this is a way to get out of a fucking contract. And and ooh, I'm figuring this out all in real time.
Speaker 1: In real time.
Speaker 3: By the way, guys, this is I'm full of shit, so don't take anything I'm saying that serious.
Speaker 1: This is all leged in my brain at the time. Okay.
Speaker 3: The last Meek album was that Expensive Pain Yes, which we critiqued very much and Meek was very upset on how Atlantic went about promoting that album. It was, I agree with Meek, probably one of the most underpromoted Meek Mill albums. We've ever seen. He had a record on there as well. It wasn't like he was cold, he said. Atlantic, when they found out he was leaving, decided why the fuck would I promote something if you're not going to be here anymore. Now I see this as the most underpromoted Bruno Mars fucking album anything Bru. When Bruno sneezes it's promoted more than this, I think there's a chance maybe he's done with Atlantic and wanted to get the fuck out of there. Nine here's nine songs past thirty two minutes past the seven seven record thing I need to do from an EP to album and I'm out of here because I can't see Bruno Mars following up twenty four K Magic ten years later with this, not with the guys he worked with.
Speaker 1: I just I don't see it that's fair.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even like you had one single, you did the video. It just felt like you're trying to get out of a deal. And Atlantic has already been accused of not promoting artists on their last project, which they're not the only label that does that. Once your deal is done, why the fuck would I promote your shit?
Speaker 1: Mm hm No, that's a fair assessment.
Speaker 2: We don't know if it's true or false, but I think that that's a pretty fair assessment.
Speaker 3: And I must love podcasting because I'm insulting writers and producers that I've worked with. I mean, I'm serious, like, I hope to god they don't see this.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with just being honest about something that you don't feel like they love this. Okay I don't know that, yeah, but you just feel like they did. They Didn't's no way they loved it. Got it.
Speaker 3: I can hear great moments in it, but this this really feels like I'm trying to get off my label.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really feels that way. I'm not mad at that. I just can't connect to the music. I don't know. It's again. Vocally, Bruno sounds incredible, Like just just listening to the five six songs that I heard on this on this album so far, vocally, it's not many many artists that can stand next to Bruno. He's He's incredible vocally. Just the music for me just doesn't it doesn't land.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Over the weekend as well, Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 1: Went to Marathon Burger for their Old Steven and Long beach. What I thought. It was the coolest fucking thing ever. Yeah, that was that was fire. Seeing Stevie want that at Marathon Burger.
Speaker 3: And all you guys that were saying j Cole was being performative with Stevie being performative too.
Speaker 1: No, Stevie was hungry. See Steve was sitting down. Now. Now, it would have been performing if Steve went back just start flipping some burgers and I'd been like, all right, hold on out of like al Stevie, which got the cameras. Yeah, but how you back there flipping burgers? But no, that wasn't It wasn't before Steve looked like he was just Steve. He was at Nipsey's, you know, he went to he went to go support. Definitely cares for obviously the family and in marathon burgers. So shout out to Stevie.
Speaker 3: Wonder, Yeah, and congrats to Black Sam. In the entire state of Nipsey Hustle. I hope to god we see more Marathon Burgers everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when y'all can we get one in New York? Tom Squire, I heard that rumor. I wasn't sure if it was was sure or not. Fire. I Black Sam and me and Rory coming to flip some burgers. Everybody else flipping burgers. I would have so much fun doing that. Yeah, but then you try to tell Black Sam how to run his operation, You'll start doing too much for sure, Like you should go square corners on the burger, not round, Like you start telling Sam ship like, well, they're smash burgers, okay, so perfect.
Speaker 2: Like I'm telling you, if you listen to me, it sounds crazy. But add just a pinch of salt.
Speaker 1: To this, No, I would say, I would say, why are you seasoning these so much? This season is gonna give every want I blood pressure. They're so spicy. Shout out to Marathon Burger though, man love to see them. They just opened up that location in Long Beach, so that was dope shocking, saying family, I've never had Marathon Burger. I've had a marathon yet.
Speaker 3: Every time we've been in LA we haven't had enough time to get over there. And the last time the lines are also like the last time. The last time was that there was BT weekend, so you can imagine.
Speaker 1: God, it was like an event every time at marathon. B Yeah, I think he head. I told me, say you wouldn't make a call like they get you, right, I said, when I got to do that to just go to a burger spot, I'm cool, Like I'm going back to my hotels.
Speaker 3: Even when it's not bt weekend. Like the lines, which I'm happy about, are around the corner. Like you can't just pull up to Marathon Burger and grab a burger real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's dope. I mean, but in and out is the same way I've never gone to trash. I hear Marathon Burger is great.
Speaker 2: Kill you.
Speaker 3: Oh they look this camera peage in and out is fucking garbage juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we can move on. He's at them. I love what he hot today. Look, I love it. I love it. They called me a hater every day. I love the fact that I have a neighbor. Now, welcome to the block, a hater neighbor. So my hater neighbor. Yeah, come on, hater neighbor. You know it's a matter of time until I gentrified the hater blo oh man, you gotta move in and gentrify the hater hood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's it's really probably like the worst burger place on the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The things on this list are fucking frying me like the way you type things out. Boujou Bontn's son said, he almost turned gay, but then he remember boom bye bye and with the.
Speaker 1: Church the next day. Like typing that out is fucking Is that even real? That's real? Okay, Well, shout out to bojoo son. He ain't no delivered. He don't like men's no more. I don't like don't wait? Was that a real thing? Though? Yes, he said he went to church. Yeah, Or did he say he heard boom by by?
Speaker 3: Well, no, he remembered boom bye bye and realized I'm not gay and then went to church the next day to remind himself again.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, good for him.
Speaker 2: They got that shit taken down everywhere everything Me nearly turned fish.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was nearly turned fish. I didn't want to be the one to say it. That's how the cleeves.
Speaker 2: Started me nearly turned fish. He said that, say in a play with my mind, Say in.
Speaker 1: A play with my mind? You know what world this is a stor don't think this is a simulation. This is crazy. This is a real interview, you said. Yes.
Speaker 2: During the interview, that young entertainer opened up about what he described as the years of spiritual warfare.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you then, come over.
Speaker 2: If you gave nigga about fighting demons, that it be bisexuality, generation and battles with identity. He said there was a period where he began losing his desire for women and felt his mind was under attack, say in a play with my mind. He shared that in the middle of that struggle, he began singing his father's controversial hit song Boomed by Bye, as a reminder of his upbringing in beliefs. According to john Zi l that moment jolted him. In the very next day, he walked into church seeking baptism. However, john Zo admitted that getting baptized did not immediately fix everything. Nothing never changed, he said, adding that he later realized deeper prayer and spiritual work were necessary.
Speaker 1: So he said nothing changed with he mean, how he know he still went out on a date with a dude.
Speaker 2: Or was it like I think he just he realized that he needed to pray a little bit harder.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, respectfully, he.
Speaker 2: Seeks medical attention. He saw medical help for what he believed was a misdiagnosed illness.
Speaker 1: Gay is a misdiagnosed illness. Yeah according to someone West Indians. Absolutely not nobody, but yo, that is crazy, man.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I think he'd just be happier if he would just be gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always that part of it, right, Like Fam, you could just it's okay, like you could.
Speaker 3: Just be I can understand that probably growing up in the household of Bontan and that culture.
Speaker 1: But he's a grown man now. You don't still live at home with bouju.
Speaker 3: I'm saying he's growing up in a house like that, you would feel pressure. Yeah, oh definitely, so definitely that can spill over into your adulthood, even once you've moved out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, I unfortunately I did laugh just because it was funny. Me nearly turned fish. Funny as fuck. I don't nearly turn fish, say, and I play with my mind, yo, man, all right, but whatever, that's why.
Speaker 2: But me and Ma have stood on that, like yo, Like niggas be claiming they're fighting demons, it be bisexuality, be.
Speaker 1: Gay, Fam, just be gay. Dog. Ain't nobody tripping like you in the house, cursing your girl out, arguing because she left the the soap dish with a half a piece of soap in there, Like, just go be with your boyfriend, Like you don't like women, that's fine, yo, yeah yeah, fighting with it's not a demon. Just go you fighting that text message that you keep ignoring. Just answer homeie and go see them. I'm like, that's all you ain't nowhere for you to be arguing with your girl, Like, just go see boyfriend. Nobody, it's twenty twenty six, nobody cares. I promise you can live it mad other places and the gays in Jamaica, let's put that out there, like, let's just get that out there, the gay people in Jamaica, Like, we got to stop that, like gay people in Jamaica. But I get it. I understand cultural things like that, pressure from the home and things like that. But as a grown man, be comfortable, be who you are. Be yourself. Man. One life, one life, One life won't love. You heard it, One life won't love Relax.
Speaker 3: Speaking of a simulation, did you see that Jim Carrey was cloned?
Speaker 1: I saw people trying to make it a thing. They said, the eyes are different. I don't know, man, people are weird. The thing is just makeup. Maybe Jim got some fellers and done. He got a face lift. Yeah, like, that's Jim Carrey. Bro, that's Jim Carrey. He got a facelift. He can't move.
Speaker 2: You see how tight his forehead is.
Speaker 1: He got a facelift.
Speaker 3: Well, some people would say that if you followed Jim Carrey for the last decades, Uh, he wouldn't be the one to get a face lift because he does not care about society the way maybe an actor would. My only conspiracy really was he's on his Andy Kaufman shit, and this has to do with some type of role or something that he's This is a role, like like the way The Weekend was walking around with a fucking mask for that. I was like, maybe maybe Jim Carrey's doing something. I could see that based off celebrities and how dark that world can be.
Speaker 1: This is his latest trick.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I mean even that to me is I think it's prize. Is Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's Jim carry the battie. He got a face lift. There's Jim Carrey. Like It's okay, So I get it. I know the conspiracy theorists love shit like this. He's zooming on the as compared to eyes from five years ago. I get it, I understand, but that's that's Jim carry bo.
Speaker 2: It's Jim that face tight though they put their knee the god damn.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing I guess with plastic surgery, like you really need the right lighting for it to look okay, or you look like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he looks good though something look crazy, some high cheeks. I mean, you know, he looks good though. Jim was my favorite thing.
Speaker 3: About conspiracy theorists that I'm starting to like, really notice. I don't want to call white conspiracy theorists racist because that's unfair, but I think a lot of you guys are subconsciously racist, because I do think it's hilarious, especially on.
Speaker 1: The right wing of the QAnon people. This and that.
Speaker 3: You guys can believe every insane conspiracy theory, but draw the line at systematic racism, Jay Edgar Hoover, which is is you could pull the files at this everything's redacted of systematic racism.
Speaker 1: No, racism isn't really anymore.
Speaker 3: But you will literally believe that they're eating babies in a layer under la with lizard people. But be like, guys, there's no such thing as racism. Systematic racism. Are you crazy? The government would never conspire against black people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. Anyways, with that said, did.
Speaker 3: You guys see the McDonald's CEO to eat his own product?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I heard it has so funny it's not even a conspiracy. He was.
Speaker 3: I don't know who on their social team was like, yeah, you gotta do the lunchtime TikTok. He went and showed the new burger, the Big Arch at McDonald's. He took the littlest bite of all time. It's the way when you go into a Chinese restaurant in New York City, you never actually see Chinese people eating the food because they know we shouldn't eating the shit, right He so he went, mmm, delicious, where's this? He's probably a vegan.
Speaker 1: Where's this McDonald's at that's his office.
Speaker 3: And what's funny is he started out by saying, we tested this in Argentina and Germany and Canada. Now we're ready for the States. We tried to see what it would do to other people.
Speaker 1: So this is the new burger, Big Arch. Okay, you can see the crispy onions there. What is it? What's what's what's so different about this burger? Nothing. It was like a big, like a smash burger type of thing.
Speaker 3: They had more steroids into it. They added successame seeds to the bun. I'm just trying to keep up with burger culture, got it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I trust like McDonald's, like with the crispy onions, Like, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: I don't know how about that. So that's where you draw the line onions, You don't trust me?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't eat McDonald's burgers, but I don't know, Like, I don't know if I trust them to get the onions crispy like right, Like is that real onion?
Speaker 1: What do you trust them to get? Right? Yeah? Because if you leave that burger out for a month, it's not going to go bad. I promise you.
Speaker 2: They still do that though, Like they still don't use real me. I thought, like because they got called out on it so much, they like started, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: We call our shit all the time? Baby? The niggas still do the same shit over and over and over. It let it blow over and they don't have won't be frozen from we don't have that much cows. We know that we don't have that much beef for them to be selling billions of burgers a year. Think about how many McDonald's there are in this country alone, and all of them are selling millions of burgers a year. How where's that me coming from? We already know the nuggets is just everything waste, Like they just grind everything together and make a paste. We saw that dock how they make nuggets. It comes in a box of pink paste and they just take pieces of it and dump it in the fry like.
Speaker 2: It's so good though delicious. What's some ranch shit hits?
Speaker 1: Which is not ranch either?
Speaker 2: Every once in a while, I'll crave like McDonald's nuggets every once in a while.
Speaker 3: I've driven through almost every state in this country. I've never seen that many cows that like just just McDonald's period, not the rest of it. I've never seen that many came. It's not possible, Like you've never through North Dakota'm like, okay, I see a million cows just now.
Speaker 1: I see how they do it. But now I get it. Okay, there's thirty million cows over there. I get it now. No, it's just just not no, it's not possible. At one time when McDonald's and they I think this is like you can read this. At one time, it was though it was just pure one hundred percent beef. When McDonald's was you know, obviously first starting years ago, and it wasn't as many, it wasn't a franchise as it is today, is as big of a brand as it is today. But no, there's no way, there's no way that that that's real beef. It's impossible.
Speaker 2: They said they're still made one pure USDA inspected beef. They say that, oh oh.
Speaker 1: No government bad. I said that, my bad like ay I said, it got to be valid. The government says, yes, man us D, yeah, they inspected. He just told the niggas to go get a vaccine and now spoon stick to your arms. I know, pumping us with floor floride has children, not the fluoride. You know.
Speaker 2: My dad started with that the fluoride is blocking my third eye.
Speaker 1: Welcome nah that be every nigga say that way he can't get a job yo the fluoride. Yo? What's up? And how the job starts going? Yo? The fluoride? You know, saying this my third eye, nigga realized, realize floride, your son, you ain't been working at like five months of Yo, the fluoride being out here. Niggas can't even see my potential kill the first mercury and retrograde. What's floride? Niggas love blaming floride. Man, if y'all niggas, don't get out of here and brush your stick ass pouth floride. I don't care what you put in that motherfucker brush and wrench the floride. My third eye, it got the calcium. It's covered with my my third eyes calcified. Nigga, Yo, go get a job. I love that song. Go get a fucking job, man, right though, Oh my god, oh man, they're right. Yeah, you still use flor nah.
Speaker 2: I would think that you didn't. Now you give like Tom's nah.
Speaker 1: I don't use Toms. This this other brand I'm gonna send you. It's fired. Oh baby, what my mouth ain't never felt that clean like that ship foam up so crazy. Hey, even Ryan went, you know he's twenty three toothpaste. What I'm saying, you know how the tooth You know, you gotta get a good laugh on the toothpas. But then, like you know, when your teeth feel like marble after you finished brush. Oh my God, streaky. They felt streaked. Oh no, no, no, no, I'm talking about straight marble, like you know when you get that clean out the dentist, when the dentist like cleans and and shine your teeth. Oh yeah, I got I'm gonna see the toothpaste. That's fine. I just ordered like six of them ships on Amazon. Okay. And the flaws, I guess people that don't flaws.
Speaker 2: If you don't floss, and you're listening to this, if you don't floss, go floss and then smell the floss.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's just like the back of an erring. You don't want to smell that shit. That's your stink. Not floss in. It's kind of nuts, but not floss in this crap, Like, you don't you don't have no flaws. I'm not gonna lie. I know we say you don't judge you. I just if I go to your bathroom and it's certain ship not in there, you just you just a little funky to me, Like what if you don't got baby wipes, I'm judging you have dude wipes, dude wipes whatever, whatever, you got some wipes. You need some wet wipes in your in your bathroom. You need flaws, You need mouthwash like these are, you need Clorox wipes for the toilet, Like, it's just certain things you just have to have in your bathroom. When you go to some bathroom, you're like, famn, you ain't got no mouthwashing here. No what you be doing, like how you brush your teeth? You just toothpaste on the two Just that's it. That's not enough. That's not gonna that's not gonna get it. If you don't flaws.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say you also don't wash your ass when they say you you wash your ass with the same rag that you do for your face. Yeah, like you literally wipe your butt and then wash your face with that rag, just.
Speaker 1: One of the same. I agree. No White's baby d get out of it if he ain't got a White's baby D.
Speaker 2: Man, No, I'm not because I know eventually when we get there, like it's sheet stink sheets, You're never going to call a cuddle session in the sheets stink.
Speaker 1: It's someone like butt underhead, Like you never go to somebody crib and it's just a blanket everything something like butt like you like.
Speaker 3: Y'all think I'm massive, that's never I've never gotten to a girl's house in her sheets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the main thing. Yeah, oh mine, don't stink your sheets, think blanket stink, go to her crib, her pillowcase stink because her bonnet stink. It's like, y'all can't even lay down like I'm about to go like what is are you a bed stink? How you a bed? Funky your how is this this where he's supposed to have a good, nice sleeper. It smells like a coffin, like.
Speaker 2: You gotta smell like right when a nigga like where he where he lays, like where his butt would be.
Speaker 1: You gotta smell that part of.
Speaker 3: The sheet as soon as what does their bathroom look like? If their sheets are like that? Man, Because you can't wash your ass in a dirty bathroom. But dirty already you can't be people will know.
Speaker 1: This is the thing. This is the thing about dirty people.
Speaker 2: They know what clean people are expecting, right, so they know what makes them look clean, so they'll do like they'll straighten up and make ship look clean. So unless you're really inspecting, you don't know. Notice, but you can't hide the smell of funky ass on a sheet. Got the top sheet. Don't smell the top sheet, the one underneath. Yeah, you gotta get up under there, the one underneath.
Speaker 1: Doubt like where his feet beats.
Speaker 2: Smell down there.
Speaker 1: At the foot. That's how you're with some dirty people. No, no, don't, I don't. That's that's how I don't dirt people like it takes me one. Look like you be playing at ya. I'm cool, never coming back over here. Listen. Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet. Maul. You know that's Florida's sports book.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and like the Great Future said March is full of madness, it is finally here.
Speaker 1: That means college basketball. That's exactly what Future was talking about. It is at center stage. The stakes are rising, athletes are being paid, so we know we can trust it. And now it's time to hit the hard work with hard Rock Bet with hoops every night. Every night is a shot to build a same game parlay and score a major bucket. And even if you miss tip off on the big game, don't worry. Hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 3: Let you live bet all game long, from the first bucket to the final buzzer.
Speaker 1: Plus, hall Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out what you've got. Any day of a week, download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first depot. Pay on bonus bets. Not a cash offer offered by a seminal tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC in all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia. I need whatever toothpage Shylah Buff is using, though that's the third is Shyla Buff is easily the funniest dude in the world right now by fars not close watch the interview. Who's the interview? With Channel five Channel five Shilah Buff. Now was this post arrest? Yes, this was his out on Bill. This was his first day out. This is shilah Most first day out interview on Channel five. I don't know how many clips they plan on clipping from this, but this entire entire interview was just like incredible, Like Shyla Buff is one of my favorite people, for sure. It's funny. I forgot maybe it was last week.
Speaker 3: We were talking about maybe I don't know, off Mike, we're talking about man crushes. I've had a man crush on Shilah Buff my entire life. I'm like a big shy La Buff fan.
Speaker 1: So when this dropped.
Speaker 3: To me, this this this was like a new jay Z release anytime Shy gets in front of a mic, because the the John Bernthal interview that he did three years ago is like one of my favorite interviews period, and that's somebody that's sober and.
Speaker 1: In a good space in his life, right. But this is the Shy I really want to hear his day out.
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't want to hear from this logical, understanding human being that Nah, this is.
Speaker 1: The shot we need. I need Marty Groh Shila so charlabaff from the Epstein Files. He said, I was chasing ass and Marty Guard. Bro, what do you mean I wasn't paying no attention to Epstein files. This is beyond me, Bro, I don't get into this. Yeah, I just wondered. It was like the biggest news story in the world for a couple of days. If you've got no life, he's just sitting in a hole. That means you're not chasing the ass. Motherfuckers that are that are in the street, they don't give a fuck about this stupid shit. If you're sitting home all day like a like a who got kidnapped, your life sucks. You're norm me. But if you're out here, nobody cares about none of this. I remember asking Kendrick Lamar one time, like, bro, hey Trump a Kamala. He was like, you think I give a fuck? Like he ain't got a like he ain't got a lion. We got families to feed. I'm the good I'm the good one. Yeah, you ain't seeing me on this, on those lists or in those rooms. My life is in the see this is like even what he's saying don't make sense. He said, like he ain't got a like he ain't God ain't lying. We got families to feed. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: I think the person who typed this out might have got that wrong, but I think he just meant like he ain't lying, we got families to fee.
Speaker 1: I'm the good one. Yeah, you ain't seeing me on those lists or in those rooms. My life is in the streets. My life is in the streets. Hyla Buff is really out here in the streets. She's getting arrested in Marty Graus like he's on set. He became a gang bang at thirty six just for like research purposes for a film. Like y'all, y'all not doing what Shaya is doing. Y're not really living like this. This dude is the definition of don't give a fuck. I'm free. I can do whatever I want, I go wherever I go. But on Sophomo all of that, he is a talented actors. Well, let's keep over the gang bang part.
Speaker 3: My favorite part was not that Shilah Buff joined the gang in thirty six whatever, different strokes for different folks. It was when they asked did you get jumped in? And he explained that they were considering it, and then when come on, man, we can't. We can't jump you.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: What does that group chat look like? Yeah, we thought about it. We thought he was gonna put you on the black mat, but.
Speaker 1: We don't he's gonna jump you in. But and then we decided like, nah, man, we can't do that to you. Then we took some time, we talked it over, and we don't think that we should jump you into this gag. I love I love this dude. Man.
Speaker 2: Do y'all agree with him on miss though? Well, what I'm chasing ass at Marty gra Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Like? This is No, I don't agree with everything.
Speaker 2: If you're sitting home all day like, ah, who got kidnapped?
Speaker 1: Your life sucks?
Speaker 3: No, I think I understood your children. Being sex trafficked is something that everyone should care about. I think actually a lot of people that don't care about running around Marty Gras is somehow how you could possibly get involved with sex trafficking if you ignore it. But that's another thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not at Marti grad chasing ass. I'm not doing that. I can understand how some people would be, but I'm also not. I think what he was was more so saying is people are a little too consumed with you know, the Epstein files and things like that. Now you should it should concern you being a citizen in this country. If there's sex trafficking oh anywhere, If this sex trafficking happening, and you know, kids are being kidnapped and sex trafficked, you should definitely be like concerned about it. But I think Shad was also saying like if this is if this consumes you every day, like your everyday thoughts in you know, your life, then it's like, bro, like what's up with you? I get it. I understand how somebody can be concerned, but like that's all you are online, reading and consuming every day.
Speaker 2: I also think that a lot of I agree with you, and I also think that a lot of these people are not being real with themselves. They only care because it's connected to celebrities. There's sex trafficking everywhere. You can get involved with helping to stop sex trafficking locally, Like there's so much sex con trafficking in America. People only care because it's about people who are celebrity related, Like that's why they're so.
Speaker 1: You hear about sex trafficking every day.
Speaker 3: I think there's definitely a group of people that care just because there's celebrity names in there. But I do think there is a large group of people that are very concerned that the elites that run this country, that we give our tax dollars to, that make every decision are involved in a sex trafficking. For sure, I think it's actually above the celebrity thing, like, fuck the celebrity shit, wait, you mean the people that are controlling our country have been doing this for as long as the countries existed. That's It doesn't consume my life every day, but it's a big concern to me. There's nothing I can do, unfortunately, but I don't even want to go through this because.
Speaker 1: There there was day no. But I can't say that there hasn't been a day that I don't think about the Epstein Vall. There's never been a day in your life where you don't think about this since since they came out.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so that there's been a day that I haven't thought about. It's an extremely concerning thing. I don't care that random celebrities that someone called a hotline about are in it it. It concerns me that a lot of the dis vision making that goes on in this country, down to the fucking war that we're currently in, are attached to somebody that's holding sex trafficking over their heads as collateral.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, that that.
Speaker 3: That consumes my mind pretty often. I can't even watch this war and not think about that epsteinfall like at all. But neither own nor there because I'm here to have fun. That's why didn't even want to get too much into this part. Because as much as I do fuck with Shila buff I think he's made a lot of mistakes. I think he's owned up to a lot of mistakes. M And he's a grown man that will get in front of a microphone if he wants. How do we feel about putting a mic in someone's face.
Speaker 1: At this state? That's quote, it's quote entertainment.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Here, here's the thing. I'm not here to judge anyone.
Speaker 3: If we were in New Orleans and ran into Shylabuff on Bourbon Street, bless you, bless you God bl straight on bond, I'd pay for his bond and say would you like to do a podcast? I'm not here to be on some holier than now shit whatsoever. I would one thousand percent do this interview no matter what. But looking at it, I appreciate somebody in this form, especially people that struggle with addiction and are similar to shoy to seeing him in this state do an interview. I do think that's important. But at what point did we pull back a bit? And like, I don't know if we should put some of this out.
Speaker 1: It's a little unfair to do to somebody that is telling you that they are not in the best mental, addictive state at the moment. Yeah, I mean, I understand what you're saying. But at the same time, this is this is what he does, though he's not gonna he's not doing an interview all the time, like interview every every month anything like that, Like I know, yeah, I mean I don't. Did you think he was in the wrong mental state in his interview? Yeah, okay, we're saying this areas.
Speaker 2: I ain't getting this game to be no fucking social worker like we're media personalities.
Speaker 1: This is at this point. I don't think chance I did anything wrong. What's I want to make that very clear. I'm not sitting here trying to be on my high horse of like I would do this interview and keep everything that was there.
Speaker 3: I probably would have provoked a little bit more than he did. I think he handled that very well. But it's just, yes, he wanted to do the interview, but at what point are we like, oh, no, man, should we be doing this right now? I'm talking just to the room in general. Yeah, we would do it, absolutely, How far is too far? That's what I actually I bought Domani and King in them. I just actually the same shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know, man, I think I get what you're saying about mental mental health and mentally people being in a certain space and should you put a camera in their face? But but I also at the shot he could have declined an interview. For sure. He's a grown man not in the right mental state.
Speaker 2: But if you're not in the right mental state, like that goes with any type of And I don't want to call this assault because that's not what it is. That goes with anything when you're taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better or isn't in the right mental state to stand up for themselves. Of course he agreed to it, that doesn't mean that it's good for him, like, if he's in a bad mental state, if he's not in his right state of mind, yeah, he's gonna agree to shit. He probably shouldn't like that. People who want crack are gonna suck strangers dick for crack like sensual. Yes, it's consensual, but you already know that this person is in dire need of something or they're not in their right mental state, so you are wrong for still taking advantage of them.
Speaker 3: I mean, at the same time, I also think this is why I'm a hypocrite. At the same time, I thought it was beautiful watching somebody work out something in real time on camera. I thought that was an actual not to be corn, a very beautiful thing. Like in the middle of his answers, he was still trying to figure out. He's like, I'm in the moment of this entire thing, which I think is cool to watch as human being to human being, because we've all been in situations where things are going left and we're trying to figure them out in real time.
Speaker 1: People have said that about Orlando Brown for a while now. That was gonna be my my nextame is shy is like they're the same nigga. No, they're not even what Orlando, you don't even know, you don't even know Shy's body like that. No, you can't do that. Okay, how do you think they're the same? So shot? Okay is Shy or Ragon? I think Baby is saying the same as far as like they say whatever the fuck they want to they say.
Speaker 2: Whatever they want to say. They're not but they have been mentally healthy in a while. And when people shove cameras in their faces hoping they say absolute crazy shit.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: But I think Orlando is he's reached a point of you think it's trolling. I think Orlando is really mentally unhealthy. I don't think it's I think both.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he's I'm not saying and he isn't mentally unhealthy. I'm just saying he also is trolling at the same time, like when he sat down with ray J and and what's the other Marco and he started like biting a microphone like it's like you know at that point, ye like like you know, come on, man, like are you serious? Like he's trolling, Like he's definitely know he knows everybody thinks he's batshit crazy. He knows when he walks in the room and cameras are there. People are waiting for him to say or do some crazy shit like he knows that at this point he knows okay, But I'm not saying he hasn't been through some some issues and had drug issues and things like that. We've saw obviously the real moments and as far as that goes. But I think he knows the lane he called for himself, and he knows he has people in the palm in his hands whenever he sits down for an interview and he's like, all right, they're waiting for the next crazy Orlando moment, like I'm gonna give it to him. I gotta give him something like He's definitely aware of that as well.
Speaker 3: I think those first interviews were very much somebody that has mental health issues on camera, and.
Speaker 1: Then he leaned into it.
Speaker 3: Him and Rasby started arguing and they were both claiming blood and crip.
Speaker 1: No, like they were.
Speaker 3: Yelling sets that neither one of them are a part of. But no, they He was screaming rolling sixties and throwing up a blood son. Oh yes, I think it's it's performing. At the same time, it does appear though that Shilah Love was possibly never mind he was arrested for yelling gaslers.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why he was arrested.
Speaker 3: Well, he was arrested for disturbing the peace and getting in a fight. But it was because there also may possibly be a hate crime charge that's added to what it was because it may have started from slurs. Now, he had said that.
Speaker 1: He is homophobic if it means when big gays touch your leg, you don't like it, don't look at it. Why are you looking at me? Why are you looking at me? I just felt them one when he said that, I felt the same way, Like it's.
Speaker 2: Like when ma all about to say some ship that he know I'm gonna end up cutting out.
Speaker 1: No, I just look at me before he because I just I just felt shy when he said that I would be uncomfortable to if big gay man started touching my leg. I'm not gay. Why are you touching my leg? I think that was crazy for shy to so. I mean, but I feel like I don't see a world in the way that would happen that. Let me say that, where was shy when big gay dudes started touching his leg? All right, it's a party town. It's a party, it's a card was you know we have I mean what were they wearing, how were they dressed or they gladly dressed or did they have one you had? Cut off gen shorts is gay? I think that's a note that's like a universal that man might be gay when it's not the long cut off gen shorts, the short like the joints you would wear baby d okay short like the short short gene shorts like in the photobo. Yeah, you know that's gay men attire. They gay men love denim shorts like but the short, the short denims though not the the knee joints to up here like if I if I sit down, I might show a little fur like them type of you know, it's like that gentleman might be gay, that's all. I just like the genlem shorts with the like you know, if they have the Doc Martin boots on like the black with the gate with the denim shorts, that gentleman might be gay. When they like super in shape. Gay men love the gym game. Men gonna work o, they're gonna look good for they man. Yeah, so you know if one of those dudes was to touch me, I would be uncomfortable to you. So what I'm saying like, don't touch me fan.
Speaker 2: I feel like if any grown man touched your legg you would be uncomfortable. He doesn't have to have Daisy Dukes on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can have on a Nike Tech. If nigga touched my, I'm gonna be like, yo, fav now I gotta kill you and you can't with don't touch me. Yeah, I'm uncomfortable. Yeah, as a sexual man, no man should be touching me. I know the case is petting Shyla buffs full of shit. There's no way he was sitting between two large gay men and they started grabbing his legs. No, they might don't know he saw a gay person and yelled some shit. He shouldn't have said, yeah, I could see that happening. That's a thousand percent what happen. He was not just chilling and then just just now. But you don't know he's he's a Hollywood actor. The guys probably saw know who Shya is. They probably thought he was attractive. They probably read he was gay. Somewhere. It's Marty Graway all drinking. Anyone's read that Hilda buffs gay. I mean I think it was something like that about shy before yo, but also when married.
Speaker 2: I'm calling cat because a gay man not just gonna rub your leg you, Shyla Bo. He's gonna rub your face. He gonna slide his hand down your face like this. If you Shyla Bo, I've never seen the.
Speaker 1: But slid his hand down his face like oh, like he gonna call him cute or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Like they're not gonna just grab your legs like I don't like that, making game like big gay men aggressive Like no, he's gonna stroke your face gently, that's not aggressive. No, but you can it can make you uncomfortable with those that grabbed your leg.
Speaker 1: Stroking your face isn't aggressive. Baby. If you're on a date with guy right now, he stroked your face, that's not aggressive to you. What do you look like? See exactly? That's we were all.
Speaker 3: If we were all walking down the street and a man came up to you and went like this to your face, and I would not the dog ship.
Speaker 1: Like baby did, oh my god, it's so good to see you. That's not aggressive. It would be handed throat immediately like that's aggressive. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So, but at Marty Grass acceptable At Marty Grass is acceptable. Nah, not for Shy. He don't want the big gays touching him. He's not rolling.
Speaker 3: But all right, anyone non consensually that's big that touches me, I'm gonna feel like if if Ronda Rousey grabbed my thigh like unconsensually, I'd be I'd be scared.
Speaker 1: No, I would be terrified, like I need to work on my gobline, squatch a little bit, like what I need to do. I would ask Ronda like what I need to do in the gym. I would think she's saying, like, Yo, Rowsey is beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, unconsensually somebody that can clearly beat me up.
Speaker 1: I would feel threatened. Oh so it's whenever you feel like you can be beat up.
Speaker 3: If someone is unconsensually touching me and I feel threatened, like they would harm me. Yes, I feel threatened. Okay, do you think you could beat up ro aroundy? So if you didn't want her touch and she touched you, would you not feel fear she was gonna take your manhood?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would let her have a Rhonda she could take. She gonna have a way with Ronni. Goo ahead, man, go go ahead, get you some go ahead to get you a little. I don't know how much of this we're gonna keep. This is just I feel like this isn't bad. And I'm a liberal. Wait what, baby, d what you are a liberal? What the happening? Yes? On paper? Oh gosh, I'm the only liberal in this room. We don't know about Ryan yet, but I'm the only liberal. Ry liberal. Oh he's a big dem big dem big Democrat. Anyways, I did really enjoy this, this Shilah buff interview. No, this was this was dope.
Speaker 3: I do hope he finds the piece that he's looking for. I hope he doesn't have to sit down for a while. But he said he's fine if he has to do that.
Speaker 1: I believe him. I don't believe anything is wrong with Shyla bu Well, since we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about mental health, I wanted to get you guys's opinion on you know, we love to diagnose people here, like Rory has called people autistic and all.
Speaker 1: Of these things. Right, you did diagnose the game with autism. I said he was bipolar. Both, it was definitely both. No, I said he was bipolar.
Speaker 2: Oh, bipolar okay, well, since we diagnosed people. I came across a TikTok there was a young white woman shout out to her and her pain, and she was talking about her ex, her ex being a new NFL player. Tes Johnson who got signed to the Bucks last year, drafted to the Bucks, and she was talking about the day that she got engaged and the day she got engaged, everything was beauty, she was in love. A couple months later, his ex, you know, once his ex saw that they were engaged, blah blah blah, contacted her and sent her some screenshots of some things that he sent her on the day of the engagement. On the day of the engagement, tex Johnson text his ex at nine to eleven in the morning and said, neath your throat, never forget kneeds your throat, never forget At nine to eleven, am, I'm.
Speaker 1: Forgets your throat. No, I didn't forget her throat, never forget.
Speaker 2: Day of his engagement, right, So text that goes on to plan the whole day, you know, proposes to his fiance all of these things, right. He then he then texts at the end of the day, right twelve twenty two in the morning after proposing to his fiance, and she says yes. He says, when can I nut in you and fuck you like I want to? The ex girlfriend to the ex girlfriend day he got engaged, the day he got engaged, So before the engagement, it was your throw. After the engagement, it was when can I nut in you and fuck you like I want?
Speaker 1: Same day? Same day? Mm hmm, that's being what were her replies?
Speaker 2: She cut those, she herded kneeds your throat, and then she cut everything else out. I guess before she screenshot it in sentence?
Speaker 1: Why they do that? You let me said that doesn't matter, It doesn't You didn't know he was getting engaged, so you're right, I understand that, but like, just for context, just curious what your replies, Curious what your replies, that's all. But there's a reason you blacked it out, So all right, cool, he's wild to start there, he's wild for that. Like on the day you're getting engaged, you're texting your axe and need your throat and I want to nut in you? And what when can I nut in you? And you like I want we can I nut you? And like I want laying next weird, laying next to your five hour old fiance. When you put it that way, Yeah, he's he's he's tripping, he's wild for that, he's wild. Texting like that is wild. Period like period whatever. Yeah, that's our related. We have a sexual relationship. Yeah, that's a normal that's a normal Saturday morning. That's that's how we do. Wake up, waking, bake, you know what I'm saying, that's how we do. But then why get engaged. I was if you're feeling this way that that morning at nine to eleven, maybe you should keep the wedding day gage. I just holded it like like, you know what, today, maybe it's not the day. There's nothing that maybe eventually we can get there. I still need her throat, Like maybe I don't need to have a fiance like goes in and hey, if you need another woman's throat, you don't need that with you.
Speaker 2: Why don't you propose to the one that you talked to like that, because I would assume a few texted her like that.
Speaker 1: It's clearly just sex. It's clearly just like that's my you know, I need her throat. I don't need the rest of her, nah, just the throat. Well, I needs somewhere to nut as well the throat. Nobody said he's gonna nothing inside. Well, I guess maybe he's about the throat. Yeah, I thought he was talking more about her vagiant can. He said, when can I win? When can I nut in you and fuck you like I want? Yeah? When can I nut in you? The throats? I've never.
Speaker 3: Tim I I've never came in a woman's mouth and thought I nonel inside of her. But I guess by definition I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So sorry to my parents that are watching this. Yeah, I'm just saying he's he's either way. He's wild for texting his ex that and he gets engaged. That's like, fam you you got you living like multiple lives at this point.
Speaker 2: But is that like the horror complex of like, because I've had this conversation with men that I've dated where there were things they were like, there's things I'm just not comfortable doing with you because those are things we do the horrors.
Speaker 1: Fine, right, this is totally different. This is the day you're getting engaged.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is the issue might be is that he looks at his future wife or ex future wife one way and that other girl another way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with her, it's like his pornho his little porn star. They have great sex. It's just like a sexual chemistry. Married a porn star. Why would you not want to slut out your wife? Some people don't, especially in the South, some people don't. Some people don't. Yeah, some people don't. Some people don't feel like they should be doing that to their wife.
Speaker 3: And I mean slid out in the most positive way and the most like if you want to be with this person, all right, so then you're just dedicated to a life of cheating some people because if those are your needs, which are fine consentually, Like what why wouldn't you want.
Speaker 1: To do that to your girl? But that's a real because maybe the fiance is not into that type of sex. Oh she's not then that that's what we don't know. Maybe maybe that's not your person. Maybe he don't want her to be into that. Maybe he don't want her to be which is a that's the conversation me and all are having. That's a real thing. Yeah, a lot of people don't look at their wife and say, you know what, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: No, we're all having the same conversation. I think that's insane that you would not want your life partner to explore sexually.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that's very odd. No, I'm just saying he just shouldn't have gotten engaged. No, Like, at some point, I think you should explore more with your wife than you would with a horror. But some but some people are raised that good girls don't do these things. But it's a wife now women and men are so you're a girls just don't do that WESTI and the Brothers where she was like, my mom taught me that good girls don't suck dick like that.
Speaker 2: That's a real thing, and it continues in the South. That's a real thing.
Speaker 1: I remember a girl told me that one time, and but she died to eat me up, like I ain't never been ate up before. I was like, why are you lying like that? She was like, what now I don't trust you because now you know you lying. You knew that head was crazy, you ain't. That wasn't your first time and your first time like and that like that, No, that wasn't my first time, not that I care, but it's like she was being very you know, like she don't do this, very shy, very like those are the ones, clearly, that was the ones somebody tell you, I don't do this often. They do it every day. They do that shit. But bye bye weekly.
Speaker 3: I guess you all right. I don't even know if it's a South thing because uh. Rest in peace to Eugene Farrell. I'm I'm so sorry Grandpa for telling the story. He did tell me that Italian men don't let their wife suck dick because they kissed the kids. And I was like, who wouldn't want their Italian Who wouldn't want their wife to suck.
Speaker 1: That? I don't believe that. I believe it. That sounds like I believe that my grandfather's arrow. I believe that. But then I was thinking, like, well, you said Italian? Where Irish? Grandma? What the fuck? There? You go that fast? We solved it that fast, recipe, Gene Farrow.
Speaker 3: But no, dead ass, like you should want to select your wife out. I think that's a pretty easy way to keep a marriage moving for the rest of your life and not to be faithful, Like you shouldn't look at your wife.
Speaker 1: She's a good girl. She's married and doing horror things with you. That's a good girl. That's a little horror bucket. Now, Oh that's people referring to him these days, no a wife, but you know, sorry.
Speaker 3: So she just exposed this on the internet and just yeah, she she talked about see her, we don't even particularly care for.
Speaker 2: She well, she I guess she's an influencer. And at the time she her engagement was big and it was called off suddenly she wasn't living with him, she wasn't married, so people were like, what the fuck happened? And she came home she was like, yeah, I have no problem exposing terrible fucking people, because since I originally talked about this, a bunch of other girls have come out and said, oh, well I'm dating him and this looked funny and this and this, and it's like, yeah, I don't mind when people like, if you're gonna do horrible shit to people like that, I don't mind you getting put on on Front Street, like I understand like keeping it pee, but nah, if you gonna play with people's like safety and emotions and shit like that, people need to out you as a terrible person.
Speaker 1: And there will still be women. You're rich, there will still be women who will date you.
Speaker 3: I'm not stopping from getting busy, I agree with I just don't know if you're gonna get the response that you want, Like, no one's sitting here thinking about how she's feeling.
Speaker 1: Well, we're laughing at the text.
Speaker 2: She has an audience, and her audience cares about like, yeah, of course a bunch of men on a podcast is are gonna laugh at her.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Well, no, I do feel like, yeah, well I'm lying, I don't like you don't care. I'm not demanding. I'm not gonna lose leap over it, but I mean I do such a feel feel for her, Like that's fucked up. Yeah, that didn't bring it up at nine am on your fucking engagement you're saying, let me get that fucking out.
Speaker 2: How brought it up? So y'all laugh at the text messages? That's why it was on the dock heat all right, do we have voicemails?
Speaker 1: We do have got male.
Speaker 4: So Rory and maul I was looking at Saha shooting at j Cole or whatever. Like he got me to thinking about like lyricists in the South, specifically Atlanta, Like was the audio good on that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Andre three thousand is to go to that's the name. Niggas go out there just to make it sound like they know what they talking about. I really think about it. I think Saha is a better lyricist than Andre three thousand, Like I know he has. He got the way doper lines like Andre can kind of play with his flow, maybe a little bit better bar for bars size kind of getting Andre three thousand out of here, John, thank.
Speaker 1: You hate three stacks? You can go ahead first. I don't hate these stacks atm. I understand what he's saying. I get what he's saying. I understand what he's saying. Three thousand probably has wide arrange when it comes to flow and things like that, but he's just talking about lyrics and bars. Three thousands got bars. But if you listen to Saha like and like really a Saha fan, I ain't gonna say he better than he's a better lyricist in two thousands. But he's right there. He's right there, like he's not like three thousands is not gonna just wrap circles around side. He wouldn't wrap circles around them. Saha doesn't get that against Side doesn't have the material the output that three thousand has over the years. And that's my only knock to size. I wish he put out more music and drop more albums because he would be in those conversations if people heard him more often. But to what this gentleman is saying, I'm not I'm not gonna say he's lyrically getting three thousand out of here. I'm not gonna say that. But he is right there, though he's in that his pen can stand next to three thousand when it comes to bars and lyrics without a doubt. Artists, artist Thry that's another conversation. I don't know if he's the artist that three thousand is, but lyrically rapping, just put a beat on and let these two mcs go. I don't know if three thousand's gonna wrap circles around side. I don't. I don't. I don't think that will happen.
Speaker 3: These are like eleven PM barbershop conversations to me, when everyone's just running out of shit to talk about. This is is the weirdest comparison ever.
Speaker 1: Well, he bought up this. People talk about rappers from the South and best rap.
Speaker 3: If three Stacks was in a different era and was trying to come up the way Sahai was, where he has to make the biggest statement on so appalled or like he has to do leakers freestyles. Do I think that Three Stacks could do could rap the way Sahai raps like these two records that came out? Of course, I think he could do that. He made records his whole life. That was his focus every time was was not unless you get if you go through life in times of Andre Benjamin, like that's him rapping for four minutes straight just to show you I can do it. Like, it's just a weird comparison because it's different eras, Like do I think King Los could fucking rap with Nas?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I also think if Nas dedicated his life to rap the way King Los does, Knods could do it better.
Speaker 1: I just think it's it's in. It's such a weird comparison because they both have different objectives lyrics. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Three Stacks always held, for the most part, a lot of his ship, unless it was the features on songs to sixteen bars hook sixteen bars, Like he comes from that era of making songs and albums where Si Hi has done that. Yes, but he's also in an era where people are just barring people the fuck down. HM, So I just I don't think it's a fair comparison to even like put those two in a category.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if you had to choose, gun to your head, who could rap better? Who was a better lyricist? Which is different than who can rap better?
Speaker 1: Uh? One hundred in two thousands? Okay, mom, I understand, But listen, this is what I do like though. I like the fact that but slouch. I'm not gonna make that very clear that I'd just like the fact that people are even saying that. Though same, I do like that his name is does that along in the converse. I like the fact that people are even speaking about Saha, like because again, he's one of them season that should be spoken about. He's one of the rappers that we should be talking about, and his skill set, his songwriting ability is incredible.
Speaker 3: So I just don't think lyricism always just lands on punchlines. I guess that's kind of my point because I still put lyricism and content in the same bag. I don't think everything has to be in mind you SI has content, like for sure, I think Saha should be brought up in the Atlanta Lyricists Top five conversation without question, SI without question. You could make a huge case if you want to get into lyricists bag in that Yeshi is there, It's going to be a lot of Dungeon family TI.
Speaker 1: But Sahai is right there. H I think. I think is one of the best lyricists period. But I just add three stacks. He's just different though he is. But I'd just love to pack the fact that Saha is being you know, given his flowers it man, just start talking about the real mcs, the real rap, the real spit is, the real ball writers. Like start, let's start talking about them some more. I understand, you know, he doesn't have the music that some of these guys has, but the skill set is incredible.
Speaker 3: But then again, with his era, I don't know, find me an album that can compete with No Dope on Sundays, right, Like, if you're going through a lyricist type of bag in the last fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's good music on that album. It's not just fucking rap. Great on that album. Is incredible music on that album. Shout out to Saja Man. Yeah, before we go, we want to send a resting piece to Oliver Grant Power Power, one of the architects one of the founders, one of the pillars of the Wu Tang clan. We lost him last week, so we want to send the rest in peace, prays, condolences to Oliver Grant's family, condolence to the tay Wu Tang clan, and thank you Power for everything that you contributed to hip hop, everything that you gave the culture. And again continue prayers and condolences to his family. Also recipes still Michael five thousand Watts, we lost him. I think a couple of weeks ago Houston DJ found a Swisher house, one of the pioneers and chopped and screwed out of Houston. Uh, one of the big, big pillars in Houston hip hop. We lost him as well. So rest in peace to Michael Watts and prais condolences his family and.
Speaker 3: You get there though, Like that's one that I think hip hop needs to celebrate a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Five thousand Watts.
Speaker 3: I've said for years, especially based off a lot of what Drake has done with the Houston sound comes from from Oh No, for sure, like modern music even from eight to eight with that Dark Ship comes from Houstons. Everything that he was pushing when yeah, I can't say enough and to power as well. I mean doing the woolwear thing. I don't think I don't even know if if Rockaware gets to where it's at without opening up a woolwear store in Staten Island, of all places that you do that, like, these are people that completely shifted. Rest in peace of Nipsey. Everything we talk about with his marathon store starts with wouwear and what they were doing in Staten Island, absolutely independently as well on the clothing side, Ray Kwon giving ten thousand, All right, fuck, let's try it.
Speaker 1: Just showing us that it's possible.
Speaker 3: Two people that were legitimate visionaries that you can see their DNA in everything that we champion today comes with power and comes with with Mike Watston for sure.
Speaker 1: And then I mean, of course Jesse Jackson's Jesse Jackson we lost some a couple couple weeks ago as well. Obviously, you know, Jesse Jackson one of the biggest pillars that we had and coming out of the civil rights movement and everything that this country, everything that black people who have to go through in this country, he was a big figure in voicing the oppressors of the black people and fighting for civil rights and for justice for black people in this country. So rest in peace of Jesse Jackson, and thank you for everything that you've given us. I never met Jesse Jackson, but he walked past me. One. I wasn't Jesse. It was out Shopton. Yeah, all right, skinny ol.
Speaker 3: When I was working for I think this was the first week we had partnered with kW or Kevin Lyle's company. And I'm sitting at my desk and it faced the door of the entrance. First week, sitting down on my laptop doing fucking social media shit for kW well and walks to Jesse Jackson. I'm like, where am I right now?
Speaker 1: Staring at Jesse Jesse Jackson. Jesse Jackson, Reverend Jesse Jackson. Also rest in peace. Katherino or Harrah, most notably known as from the Mom of a Home Alone. She passed away last week. And also Robert Duval, actor another actor that we lost some of my favorite movies.
Speaker 3: You guys are telling me this in real time. I did not know Robert Duval passed away. Yeah, Robert Duval Christ rest in peace.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So rest peace to Catherine Harrah and rested peace to Rober Duval. Pairs and condulences to their families. All right, well it was good seeing y'all.
Speaker 3: Uh, quickly before we do get out of here, Jay Z and Big stropped another record. Listen, man, we're just trying to get some.
Speaker 1: Pluses just us. But if something happens, then you know, he's just randomly dropping stuff on stream. Still, okay, I mean, you know, why not. I'm not gonna say the name of the song, but what not? Man, I did appreciate that they did just put the actual name of the song on the artwork. Yeah, why not? Because you could do it because you own that exactly his ship, his art. So, like, I mean, should I stand outside Barclays now? Like, what do you think? What do you think is the best route? I mean, you can if you want to. I don't know if you should, but you know, if you want to go to the Barclays and just pitch your ten out there and just you know, just sleep for a couple of days, do you think I just want to put me in those blease? I don't care. Matter of fact, I prefer I want to see the whole show we'll see. I mean, I mean I would love to see Jay jew a show at the Barclays just a reasonable doubt, reasonable doubt show. I would love to see that, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see who Rory gotta fuck to give us a ticket, Like I'm not gonna lie, like if there's like an assistant or something who needs some hole, like Rory is ready to fuck for whoever, whoever we got to do.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm glad you put that much stake in me fucking. I appreciate that. I said some whole. I didn't like, you have to get some mot up to like a gay assistant. They're not going to do it, broke. I thought that was funny. No, I didn't out of here and we talk to y'all soon, Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 2: No willan now