Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Right Young talks about the gift that he want. He talks about what he wanted for Christmas as a kid. Nike Elite socks.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what that what of those out job you know, I'm not sure that's part of younger generation.
Speaker 1: I won't if that Nike, the ones that had the grip on it, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I wanted something with a grip with grip to it too, But it wasn't no socks. It wasn't no damn socks.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Maybe not a canty fame, but we wanted something else different I could tell me and Bryce come from two different claws. The grip I wanted it wasn't no socks on Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, as a matter of fact, we need to go call. I gotta see that guy.
Speaker 2: See why I can get them grippy socks that he was talking about his Houston remember, Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yea, yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't get care of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I got I gotta pair them, I gotta pair them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. But I don't think Santa was bringing me what I wanted with the grip. Bought it when I was when I was little. He wasn't bringing that to.
Speaker 1: The house, right, Nah, Now you don't want none of that.
Speaker 3: You don't want how you want none of that? Yeah? I did?
Speaker 1: And when you come on, you were young.
Speaker 3: Now come, I want it down. Okay, what about now? What do you want it now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, Christmas was today?
Speaker 3: You could have asked, You could have asked. I guess I was on the naughty list, So pat up.
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't nobody.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: I didn't even get a chance.
Speaker 3: How was your Christmas to day?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Look here, I got up, I walked the dog. Got up this morning, I walked the dog men tight man with for a walk. I went to Denny's. Okay, hey Dennis, shout you boy out, got me a breakfast. I got some hash Browns I got I got the Grand Slam okay and uh with bacon and you know cousin coming two strips of bacon and sausage.
Speaker 3: I didn't want the sausage link. I got the bacon crispy. Uh and uh.
Speaker 2: The biscuits and gravy. Wasn't that good that the biscuits need to be cook along? It was the biscuits was a little doe I'm sorry I got to give unsuccessful daddy. The biscuits were a little doey. I didn't get enough of the great I mean normally when I was in uh uh, you know, normally didn't do a good job with the briskets and gravy. Now it's not like somebody that you know, really specialized in biscuits and gravy.
Speaker 3: But uh, but it was good, you know, wash the game.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: The kids called got their gifts. Everybody's side.
Speaker 2: With my grandson, he got a little uh, a little motorized g wagon truck. That's the only thing that his dad say he wants to play with.
Speaker 3: He was crying.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to go to sleep. He wanted to stay in that truck. My daughter's called it. Got their gifts. Everybody's happy. My mom hit me up, my sister and my brother, obviously my homeboys, but everything.
Speaker 3: Hey, it was great. I got some T shirts. And you can see one of my T shirts right here. Yeah to see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okaille game.
Speaker 3: But I got a bunch of T shirts. That's about fact. Look what you want T shirt?
Speaker 2: Give me some T shirts something I'm gonna wear because a lot of time when people say, well what do you get the person that has everything, more of everything, but out, no worry about it. Just give me some tea, Just give me some T shirts on you.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I don't I don't need anything. I don't need a whole lot of bess and that I'm very, very simple. I'm I'm the gift gig gift giver. I like to give gifts. I like to buy things. I like to see because me, I mean, half the stuff I'm not gonna so I'm really I'm really, I'm really simple in that approach. Like I said, my sister, my brother, everybody. My mom, I got it. I got something. I got my mom a little gift, but she ain't watching it. I'm gonna get her something else. It's time my mom get a new whip, so I'm gonna get a ride.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: No something something you know cause my mom. You don't know my mom My, Mama tell me Ooh I love this, mate back.
Speaker 3: I bet you do. Mama. You live in Chicago. Ain't nobody. Ain't nobody driving over.
Speaker 2: Ain't no eighty two year old driving No mate bag, Mama, you don't know about my be on one man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Bryce also found out his nickname from fans, Carolina Reaper. Oh Yo raised the nickname on a scale of one to ten.
Speaker 5: You know what, based on the way he's playing ever since being benched and coming back, and his resurgence and his stellar play to this part, even as some of the losses, the fact that they're competing and he's playing really really good football.
Speaker 1: I like the Carolina Reaper.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 5: Now they could probably come up with a different moniker, you know, for him, being that he's a god fearing.
Speaker 1: You know, young fellow. You know he's a Christian fellow.
Speaker 3: They got to close with.
Speaker 1: Something better than Reaper.
Speaker 3: He Christian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he don't, don't. He don't play by the Lord bro man.
Speaker 2: I saw I saw one if girlfriends on I g he probably he probably was doing God work with her hun.
Speaker 1: Probably probably that you know, listen, it all started with Adam and Eve.
Speaker 2: So but I mean, when you think about the Reaper, KD got slim reaper. So I think, mmmm, I don't see, but KD, KD doesn't doesn't isn't. When I when I think of Bryce Young, I think of I don't want to say Kirk Franklin because that's that's that's that's not not the right way to go. He's very okay, I got the perfect I got the perfect example. When I think of Bryce Young, I think of Tyler Lockett.
Speaker 3: The receiver from the Seawks.
Speaker 5: Yes, very god fearing, just you know, straight line, no, no, just you know yeah, very very very into into the word. I don't know what I'm trying to forget the right words to to to to say without it being offensive to anyone.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to think who has the best who has the greatest you talk about I guess we talk about football.
Speaker 3: Who has the greatest nickname of all time? For an NFL player?
Speaker 5: You mean, and you're looking at him, he's your co host. I mean he's you know, I might be I mean, I might be late sometimes, but I have the greatest name of all time.
Speaker 1: Hold on, listen. My name is so great, it's so crazy. I'm so looney.
Speaker 5: I changed my name to a number for marketing and branding purposes, and still to this day, I'm known by that name by people all over the world that don't even watch the goddamn sport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna go like Megatron. That's a good one with Walter Payton. Huh, Sweetness was a good one, Marshaw Lych. There was a guy named played linebacker for the Patriots, Vincent. They called him the Undertaker. He got that name in college at Missisipi Valley State. Uh, prime time, that's a good one. Reggie White was the Minister of Defense because we know he was very very religious.
Speaker 3: Uh he didn't play about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Urban Fry was like that too.
Speaker 3: Everyone minister, but uh you know he uh he had to go to club. Mayor for a little while. Low joke.
Speaker 1: What's club mayor coach?
Speaker 3: He went to the gated community, but he couldn't leave when he wanted to real. Yeah, the fridge, I ain't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh the fridge, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: The fridge is the bridge. Uh who else? Mm hmm? Well cheatah night train lane yeah, night train cheatah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, cheated, cheat is a good one.
Speaker 2: That me and Joe Green everybody and people still don't nobody, I mean everybody called him mean Joe. Yeah, I mean that we called him Me and Joe. I mean I think some of his peers might call him Joe. But all the young all the youngers, all the ones that's younger than him, they call him mian Joe.
Speaker 1: What about Deacon Jones? Oh yeah, dee, he wasn't even know Deacon wasn't no hay No, he gave his name was David.
Speaker 2: His name was David Jones. He said, don't nobody come see David play, But they pay money to see Deacon. So that's why he went by Deke. Uh who else? Peyton Manning was the sheriff. Brady didn't really have no Brady didn't really have no nickname.
Speaker 1: No, no, if anything, they just called him twelve oh.
Speaker 3: Goose, Yeah, Goose told the sayah Goose, Sugar Ray. The Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the first player that I really like, I'm old enough to remember that had a nickname like the Jews and then mean Joe because he all them was right in the seventies.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to Jim.
Speaker 1: Brown didn't have a nickname. If he did, it wouldn't win that stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh, Michael Learning was the playmaker, Okay, yeah, oh hey, we forgot revers Yeah, reversal. Yeah, that was that was a really good one. Billy Billy white shoes. Billy white billy white shoes. You hey, he's still with white shoes to this day, for real. You will never stay him with our white shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh remember pac Man, Yeah, Adam Jones pac Man, Yeah, Adam pac Man, the Bush.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, I forgot about the bus Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, Downte Hall, the Human Joystick, the Human Joystick.
Speaker 3: Yep, we I was in the band that dude. That dude was Electric honey Back. Yeah, Tyra Mat the honey Back.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the honey Bag. That's a cool name there, Uh huh, that's a cool name. But uh, the NFL got some players. They got some that's some real good names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m Moose Johnson Moose. Yeah, Aaron mcdair, I forgot about that's right, is right?
Speaker 1: Steve mc name was.
Speaker 2: Air mahon boy today and what you call him? You see what State farm did? They called him mahmie?
Speaker 1: Oh said he changed it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they didn't want to give me. They want to break bread with me all they do, I mean a State farm do the right thing. But uh, yeah that they've been some good ones bad.
Speaker 1: Uh, they've been some good with But who's the best one again?
Speaker 3: Who's the good honey bag?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just saw scary Terry who was scared Terry Terry mc lauren.
Speaker 3: Oh uh, I thought, what what? But what you call him? Got that name too?
Speaker 2: Uh uh uh?
Speaker 3: Terry Rosier? Oh okay, that's right, it's right, it's right now.
Speaker 2: I mean you you got like like the mamba. Can't nobody to be the Mama. But Kobe rest is soul you got. I mean Aaron started with Mike, but Mike, I mean people people either call him Mike or they call him m J. Nobody really calls him. They call him Michael m J. H bron Uh the bron or king uh uh chef with Steph Curry the Big Fundamental Shock with the dfel.
Speaker 1: Oh Chris Chris Johnson, c J J K two c J two k uh.
Speaker 3: Gary Payton was the glove. That's right.
Speaker 2: Defense Yeah, chuck in the round mound and rebound male man the male all Belonge.
Speaker 3: Is the male mane man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The greatest name, Hey, Larry Johnson, Grandmama, grandma mo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the greatest nickname ever. Wow, oh, Joe, what do you mean? I just told you.
Speaker 1: I mean you can keep thinking all you want that nobody took it to the extreme like I did.
Speaker 5: Oh we.
Speaker 3: Unlus you got white Chokoler with Jason Williams.
Speaker 1: Williams, Hey boy, Jason Williams and them handles and oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, what do you call them? Metal? World Peace? Use don't nobody call him Ron anymore. They called it. They just don't call it world peace. They just call him metal. Mh. The greatest nickname ever.
Speaker 2: I guess you know what, el I guess we gotta put you, We gotta put you in there. I think you with Megatron, Black Mamba Air Jordan.
Speaker 3: In Prime.
Speaker 2: Once you call got a greade with two. Paul Piers the Truth, the Truth, Yeah, Alan Iverson the answer.
Speaker 3: That's another good one. Uh kg the big ticket. That's a good one, all right.
Speaker 2: Colorado has has secured what is said to be a record insurance coverage for quarterbacks dr Sanders and Heisman Trophy winner Travis Hunter. They've opted to compete with their college complete their college careers in the Alamo Bow rather than set out and prepare for the NFL Draft. Colorado did not did not disclose the amount of insurance coverage each received, citing privacy law. Coach Prime and athletic director Rick George said it is the largest in college football history.
Speaker 3: Oh, show you like this? Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 5: I like the fact that they're going out with a bang. We're going to showcase our talents for Colorado and represent our team and not leave our teammates hanging and show off. In this last game after Alimo, we're gonna we're gonna have one last walk, We're gonna have one last dance.
Speaker 1: We'll be taken to the tango and I'm finna dance.
Speaker 2: I like, I'm gonna change my mind. What the greatest nickname Magic? Don't nobody call him Irvy? I don't even know if people really know his name is Irby have.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody even call Don't nobody call.
Speaker 2: Me Chad, hrail, don't call you, O Joe. I don't better ride at you, but on all the road trip you Chad? Now you know what Cookie back call him Irvin. I haven't been around her. I've never been, you know, in a setting where they've been both been together, So I couldn't tell you. But you know, I've never heard anybody call you. Nobody call you that I've been around, call you chat, everybody call you Ojo. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, greatest greatest nickname of all time and it don't even make no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it too, o yo, because how my name is gonna be eight? What a what an eight?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: See greatest nickname of all time? Well, eighty is theoretically. I mean it's like you said your name is eight five, because o cho it's eight and Sinko is five. All right, so you said eight five or eighty five eight five?
Speaker 5: Okay, A lot of people if it was eighty five, it be o chin thaisenko.
Speaker 3: You know how to speak Spanish? No, yep I benter could speak English? No oh I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I like it because if I'm most set foot on there, if there's a risk, they gotta be reward because I have to have something to offset the potential loss of earnings if I work knocking. Would I hope both of these guys are praying both in the fourth quarter walk off the field healthy. I would like to see Colorado win. But if both of these guys walks off the field healthy, that is a win.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But for the.
Speaker 2: For Prime, you know, look Prime. The thing about Prime is that he understands it. He goes to the athletic director said, look, and they know because a lot of time when these guys lead, they lead. These are the two best players. They're not winning without the two best players. And we've seen a lot of times when the best players opt out, right, unless they're playing for the national champions national champions, your college football playoffs, they opt out of the ball. And it's it substantially handicaps the team because you're talking about some of your best players opting out. But if I'm gonna get some MA sure that I can protect myself financially, Okay.
Speaker 5: You know what this might might and this would also probably set a precedent going forward when it comes to some of the team's college's best players not having to afford for these games and sitting out waiting for the draft, but also taking the lane of getting an insurance policy to ensure yourself in case there is an injury.
Speaker 3: He'll I get one at the beginning of the season. Damn the end of the season, man, please and look.
Speaker 2: And I know, especially if I got first of all, o Joe, if if you one of those players, I know you got a little nil money, and so you might want to put somebody out aside and say that I'm gonna take out me a Lord's.
Speaker 3: Of London policy, right, so.
Speaker 2: You know I had little self. So all right, Oh Joe, now it's time for rough draft. Christmas movies.
Speaker 3: Christmas movies. Yes, oh Joe, you go first.
Speaker 5: Oh listen, you're finna lose this. And I'm starting off with the greatest movie of all time. Right when it comes to Christian I'm starting off at Home Alone. It's over and watch what watch what the hit you with?
Speaker 3: Next? Yeah, Hey, ain't no more Home alone too, It's Home Alone. You're done. I'm going uh, I'm gonna die hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, that's a good one. Now I went home alone.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with something a little bit more serious, depending for the older crowd. I'm going with the Preacher's Wife for number two.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, that's what I was about to go with.
Speaker 1: I know you wasn't know you wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was. So you've been preparing for this? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Lost lost? Now you might go hang it up. Oh, I'm gonna GoF with Will Ferrell.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, you definitely finna lose now. Hey, the Grinch who Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey. Great, let's go.
Speaker 3: It's over. You done lost?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: You done lost? Oh my goodness. How you doing? Monique? Hey Monique, I know you're watching Hope All is well?
Speaker 1: I love you. Hm, you're struggling over there.
Speaker 2: I am you know what amfit? I gotta go animation. I'm going frozen. Yeah, he got home alone, Preacher's Wife and the Gridge. I'm stuck.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, And I got another one for you, Hey, chat tell me y'all remember this one. And if you if you don't remember, please do me a favor. After we finished Nightcap, please go and watch the Christmas Story. Look one it was the bb gun. He just wanted his BB gun.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Uh, I guess I gotta go Polar Express. What just because you ain't seen the movie on your that don't mean it ain't good.
Speaker 5: I mean, but listen, last one I'm going with. This is the last one, right, Yes, I'm I'm for For a few laughs, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going with National Lampoons. I'm going with National Lampoons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm going with.
Speaker 2: I'm going with h Angelina, Angelina Joe Lee's ex husband, Billy Bob Thornton, Bad Santa.
Speaker 3: Nah, You're know lost?
Speaker 1: I got one more?
Speaker 3: Is that it? You do? Honorble mentioned? We'll go cover Aliba min in.
Speaker 1: Fact, honorable mentioned best man Holiday. Ah, you you might as well.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't even show it up to the battle. I like mine.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no fun, You ain't got no Funey was in there National Lampoon with you. It ain't better than it ain't better than l or Bad Santa.
Speaker 3: So all you want to do is laugh all day? Chat? That was that was about as chat.
Speaker 1: Who got the best one?
Speaker 2: Where we're gonna find out? HOLDO, I gotta get one of these things? There best Man, best Man, best Man Ain't no Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yes it is. Best Man Holiday is a Christmas movie.
Speaker 1: I already said best Man Holiday.
Speaker 3: Oh damn Man, I hate you, Ojo. Listen, man, this is what I do. I like my list though, Ojo. While you playing, yes, I do. I actually you know you what you're trying to do.
Speaker 1: You're trying to sit there and lie to yourself and pretend you know and say your face.
Speaker 6: Oh I got it Friday after Friday after Day. Oh yeah, but by Mike got this play.
Speaker 3: It's too late. We're finished. Mm hmm. You just are you?
Speaker 1: You add you add movies and we done.
Speaker 5: No pig you said your honorable mentioned already double that after all. Right, Okay, I give you Friday after next, but you're still lost.
Speaker 2: Their cloth, big cloth, Ojo close bad sata hell and Friday after Neck might have got me.
Speaker 3: Back into that thing.
Speaker 5: Uh you lost with Home alone by itself, No, the grints that stole Christmas with Jim Carre.
Speaker 1: Nothing you just name has a chance except accept your honorable mention.
Speaker 3: Man, bad fan of was good, die Hard was really good?
Speaker 1: Die Hard is good? Bad saying it was good but it's not even close.
Speaker 2: To you whatever, Well, we're gonna put it up. We're gonna put it up in the chat. We're gonna find.
Speaker 1: Out you don't even you don't even have to put it in the check.
Speaker 2: I ain't taking your word for it, all right, guys, Now it's time for our final segment. It's time for Q and A. We ain't got no graphics, go joke. So I don't know if you was leaning back for you leaning back like you about to hear something you about here. That's what I was waiting on, Joe David said, Mary Christmas from Hawaii. Legends with both of your contributions to the in the NFL, what keeps you from being an offense or defensive coach when it's obvious the sports needs your knowledge? Patience is what's keeping me from being a coach. Can you imagine guys.
Speaker 3: Showing up late? I mean really, and that's like every day.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine guys making mistakes over making mistakes over things that we've gone over like five ten times. I just don't how the patience. And I've never had the patience. I've never wanted to coach because I don't have the patience.
Speaker 3: I know me.
Speaker 2: I think the best part about knowing yourself is knowing who and what you are and what I am am not coaching material.
Speaker 5: You can't put me in any kind of environment that is competitive when it comes to forget football, any type of coaching or anywhere where you have to compete or people are competing, because my dumb ass is any type of coach is going to be out there with cleats on going full speed instead of coaching thinking I still got it, trying to lead by example, showing how to get open, how to run routes, how I'd be more in the way and I do more harm than good as a coach until I can't, like all my lower and upper body extremity would have to be like shot for me to even think about coaching.
Speaker 1: And then honestly, it ain't no money in.
Speaker 2: That yeah at the head, Yeah, ain't no money in like low level position now unless you Spags. You know, I think Spags makes like three four million dollars. You're like the top, you know top. I think they paid Kingsbury like two three million dollars. But I know I don't have the patience. My payments work like one hundred million.
Speaker 5: Oh you s two three four million. We I mean we were making that, we're making that, but all I got No, I'm just saying like, and Hu, I got two, I got three hundred and seven eleven goddamn jobs.
Speaker 1: So three or four that's like, come on, now, that's like two two three months.
Speaker 3: Of work worth the word? It ain't. It ain't worth it if not not for me. I just don't have the patience. They can't pay me enough my patience. You can't.
Speaker 2: You know, time is money to me, and y'all ain't paying me enough money for these guys to be coaches. Players are disrespectful, They don't want to listen. They know that everybody thinks they know more than the coaches. Nah, I ain't got time for that. I wish them the best. Chris Guadaloupe just asking for Josh Allen, what's the criteria to win MVP? Isither a better record, lesser weapons, better stat Because it's on Josh every year, Med Christmas Feller love the show, that's a question you have to ask the voters. I'm sure they're gonna factor that in the weapons, that uh that Lamar has, the running back, Jay Flowers, the record, I mean, look, it's not like it's not like, Uh, Lamar has seven losses. I mean he has five losses. Josh has three. It just all depends. It all depends, and you can't. Yeah, it changes, but it has to because there might be a situation on show when you look at it. Yeah, I know, Josh's asked to do a lot.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have the weapons that uh that Lamar has. But remember another quarterback to have this weapon and that hadn't looked like what Lamar is doing, rightty, had the party had these had he had weapons like that. He ain't throw for no. Thirty seven thirty nine touchdowns with four picks. He had Christian McCaffrey, who was offensive Rookie of the Year in his backfield. He had debo, he had a he had you winning, he had killed him. He had an outstanding offensive line. He ain't throw for numbers like that. Y'all think it seem like everybody that got weapons just roll out of mand and throw forty touchdown in the four interception don't work like that Kenney was everybody.
Speaker 3: Be doing it. Yeah, it is difficult, very difficult. I think it's gonna be close.
Speaker 2: It's I'll tell you what, Josh Allen cannot have another game like he played Sunday.
Speaker 1: Hold on, they're playing another division on the part.
Speaker 3: I don't care, damn who they played?
Speaker 1: They playing the Jets right, yes, now now watch now, watch what happened?
Speaker 3: Watch New York? Or did in Buffalo? They did in Buffalo.
Speaker 5: Either way, the quarterback is used to playing in the cold weather. So that's that's not gonna be a factor. What if you get what if we get to Aaron Rodgers? What if we get to Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 3: We got last week the.
Speaker 2: Win that lost, but they lost that game. Yeah, they in nineteen to nine, they scored nine point. They were the first team since nineteen forty to not punt and score fewer than ten points.
Speaker 3: Oh so Devant, I mean Devant? You talk about the week before when they beat Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: No, what week was that, Devonte Adams were crazy?
Speaker 3: That was last week, two weeks ago against Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Okay okay, okay, okay, okay okay okay.
Speaker 5: Damn, Hey, the them division game boys be crazy telling what the hell gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Aaron Owen said, what's up? Were you guys for or against having hard knocks? When you guys were told before the old one training camp. It made no difference to us. I mean after a while. Your early on you noticed the cameras being there around you, But after a while you carry on. And I think once the Ravens got final control of what would be released and what was gonna be because we cussed, We cursed, guys cursed.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I hate to break it to you. I know, you know sometimes we're a family oriented show and we thank football. But guys cursed a lot, and they say crude, crash things a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Good thing hether. I mean, you try to be on your best behavior. You don't want to get in no fights. You know, you get some pushing and shoving and stuff like that, but nothing major. But the good thing if they're not in the locker room, imember and they might come get some foot in the training room. I mean rookie Hazen where we putting guys in the table up and put them in the cold tub, or we might you know, tape them to the gold post stuff like that O jump. But yeah, but for the most part, it didn't make me no never mind, because.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is this?
Speaker 2: But you know, people like to know what it's like on a day to day basis for guys trying to make the team. We want to show the rookies what they're going through because a rookies approach and a veterans approach are totally different. I'm preparing my mind, I'm making sure my body, I'm making sure everything is ready to go. That guy tried to make the team unless you're a first round pick, but then he's trying to pick up the playbook. I mean, most veterans, they know the playbook. They've been there. Now, what do I need to do to make sure I'm ready to go week one? So but no, Aaron, it did not bother me whatsoever. Prince Check said, what do y'all think the best running back of the two thousands?
Speaker 3: Currently? I got Ladani and Thomas.
Speaker 2: People forgot Derek uh Henry went twenty thirty six and seventeen touchdown and lost to a rod for MVP.
Speaker 3: Also Merry Christmas. Yeah, like I said, unless.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be hard for a running back O Joe to get that award because the quarterback the numbers you see aeron Rodgers numbers forty five and six. What somebody supposed to do with forty five and six. How you mean that unless you rush for twenty one fifty two hundred yards of the running back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gotta be something crazy.
Speaker 5: You gotta be staggering that catches everybody's attention.
Speaker 2: Or like LT LT had thirty one total touchdown, twenty eight rushing three receiver.
Speaker 3: Well, now now we can have a real, real DISCUSSIONJO conversation. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but with the quarterback, the quarterback, the two quarterbacks right now in the MVP conversation, even with what Sequon has done, even with what Derek Henry has done, they not touching Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen when it comes to the MVP race.
Speaker 2: Right And so that's yeah, that's the thing that you're up against, is that quarterbacks putting up the numbers. Patrick Mahons throws fifty touchdowns in ten of the seption, in five thousand yards.
Speaker 3: What could a running back possibly do rush for twenty three hundred yards?
Speaker 2: I mean, think about it, fifty touchdowns, five thousand yards and they go forth and they go thirteen and three. What is the running back gotta do? The top back fifty touchdowns five thousand yards.
Speaker 3: And that was in the sixteen game season.
Speaker 2: So if a running back, a running back literally is gonna have to break Arion Dickerson record, and he's gonna probably have to have more than twenty twenty touchdowns somewhere around twenty two to twenty five to get consideration, because you see, if Joe Burrow had a better record, he would be even in consideration because he's got he's gonna be like forty six forty seven hundred yards maybe even forty eight hundred and forty touchdowns. We see Lebar, he's like sixty seventy yards shorter fourth five yards, he's gonna be in the forty touchdown range. It's just hard for someone other than a quarterback unless they have a historic season. Right, lt had a historic season. Thirty one total touchdown for a running back. That was an that's an NFL record, twenty rush twenty eight rushing touchdowns, that's the NFL record. So that's what he's gonna be up against. You look at Adrian Peterson. Wasn't Adrian Peterson the last one running back to.
Speaker 3: Win the MVP in twenty twenty twelve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty twelve. That was Peyton Manning's first year in Denver. Ap Ran for twoenty ninety seven yards and what thirteen fourteen touchdowns in twenty thirteen thirteen touchdowns. Yeah, so it's gonna take something his story like that. But Manning Manny threw for thirty seven touchdowns. That was a full season. Lamar got thirty two, I mean thirty nine with a game left. Yeah, it's just, oh Joe, it's just really hard. I think maybe a running back gets Offensive Player of the Year. I think that's kind of where they're headed. Now you see that Ward getting split up a lot more than you used to because normally the quarterback wasn't MVP. He the quarterback, Well, how is he not Offensive Player of the Year. You gave me MVP, but he not Offensive Player the Year. But now you see a trickle down where they start the running back started getting that award.
Speaker 3: Deck Henry, I think it's gotten that.
Speaker 2: Christian McCaffrey's gotten it, and so they kind of think that's kind of where they're headed, like, Okay, we're not gonna give me MVP, but we got to give him something for an outstanding year. Kirby Kirk said, you've seen Andy after a by what do you think the Chiefs can do with three and a half weeks. Look, they don't need nobody that's added. Look they got the I still believe he's not having the best season, but I'm still not taking a quarterback over Mahomes. With that being said, and we know and is after buy. But hell, they don't lose that often by nobody. Goodbye, It doesn't matter. Look at Patrick Mahall. How many games if Patrick Mahome lost since he's been a starter, he probably hadn't lost twenty five games since he's been a starter.
Speaker 5: You know what, The bye is good for them too. You know everybody has bumps. Everybody has bumps and bruises. Chris Jones can have some time to get that calf strained, get that together so he's able to play h in the second week of the playoffs.
Speaker 1: They gonna be all right. The buye for them can can be more, can be better.
Speaker 2: As the in seven years it started, My homeboy is eighty nine and twenty three. He has in seven years, he's only lost twenty three games.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. So he's damn near winning on average twelve and a half games a season. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, he tied Peyton Manning for the most touchdown through his first eight seasons. But when they say first eight, he's been in the league eight years. He didn't start his rookie season, so he has two forty four and seven seasons.
Speaker 1: That's crazy work, it is, man, Yeah, that buye is good for him.
Speaker 3: Man, yes, it is.
Speaker 5: Just get some people healthy, Get some people healthy. You know that's bumped up, that's bruised up. Come back, come back, fresh legs.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frankie L. Bellamy says, hey, guys, mayor Christmas, I hurt the best quarter of the day. Made me think of y'all phustling so hard until your haters ask if you're hiring.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, we get that. Well, I mean Nicki.
Speaker 2: Nicki was hustling so hard, but she was never hating. Nicki was one of our first ones, and uh I was like, hell, you got all these catching things to say, Hey, won't you say them for Shasha Media.
Speaker 3: And Lloyd?
Speaker 2: And behold, what's the other guy name? We got Adrian with another guy. He he ran my parents. It wasn't my hiss his account, but it was a parody of my of me. Hey, you want to work, come on. I believe in giving people opportunities, especially if there if there's a place and uh and uh, well, Ash, she brings it to me, it's on her. If it doesn't work out, it's on her. So so so don't don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't ask me. It's it's Ash, Ash. I let ask you to hire whoa whoa?
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of yes, I just want to make sure Ash she like what you want. Can I get the smoke in New Orleans this time? Can I get the smoke? Uh?
Speaker 1: And in the pyrotechnics? I need fire and I need smoke when we come out.
Speaker 3: So me and uncle, that's ten grand. You're not gonna get no smoke? Right?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What about what about the fire like fire when we come out?
Speaker 3: That costs money?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: I know I got some homeboys, and I got some homeboys in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: They can rig it for me. Mm hmmm. They've been donna burn that building down, and now we got that. We gotta live. We got a lawsuit.
Speaker 1: We gotta make an entrance.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: We can't just come out there.
Speaker 3: Just I'm coming in the front door. That's my entrance. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When they listen, when they introduce us. You gotta think about it now.
Speaker 3: This this is a moment.
Speaker 5: This is this ain't just no anything, This ain't just this is Nightcap Live Show, New Orleans, super Bowl Week again live from Is it that?
Speaker 3: What's the name of the place, The Mahelia Mahela Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Magican singer that was my grandfather's favorite and my grandmother's favorite singer. Listen in the upper room. What you talk about, man? I know, I'm tell you, oyo, what we're trying to do. We're trying to increase revenue and decrease expenses. That's an expense that's really unnecessary.
Speaker 5: Hey, it don't cost nothing for those smoke I could I could get a smoke machine. Cost a smoke machine on Amazon.
Speaker 3: It's a o jo. It's a dry ice machine. Right that That ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: That's that's cheap.
Speaker 3: That's about thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: No, it's not thirty dollars. I'm telling you it's not. We looked into it for real.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, fuck it, Okay, fucking no smoke. Okay, how about confetti huh?
Speaker 2: Then we get We'll get a confetti canon. Okay, the road say mad Christmas? Back hered fucking ot Yoe, what is the most memorable moment with your family and the holiday season if you could relive that moment, would you.
Speaker 5: Wait, Chris Christmas, Christmas back in the eighties. Man, Yeah, we we just told We just told them about that now, not long ago. How things once once, once Grandma is gone, you know, the important people of the family, Big Mama, that kept everybody together, you know, once once she left on family gatherings ain't been the same.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, It's never the same, Joe.
Speaker 5: No matter how much you try, it's just not the same. The cooking ain't the same, the energy, the aura, you know, the the excitement of knowing you're finishing your cousins and you know, your uncles, and just it ain't it ain't the same.
Speaker 2: And I just remember, you know, sitting around all my uncle's, uh my uncle and everybody would come over back to the house on yoa and you know kids, yea we got back then. I don't know, I don't look, I don't know. I just speak to how we ate. Kids ate out of pie pans. You ain't getting no plate. Kids ate out of pie plans. You ate Thanksgiving, you ate holiday meals out of a pie pan. Grown ups got to sit in the kitchen. You know, you got your food, you went set on the front porch, and you know you laugh and talk, you know, and just like people like we find the odd that we didn't talk at the dinner table, right, No, you didn't talk at the dinner table. You have something that you got them you ate and then you got up and talk. And maybe that's why I eat so fast, because you know me, I always wanted to talk. So Barney and Mary wasn't playing that playing that sat at the dinner table. But I would relivet you know, probably one Christmas. My grandfather is still alive, My grandmother's still alive. All my uncles that have passed and my aunts that have passed are still alive. But I want my grandfather to be alive to just so he can see what me and my brother became.
Speaker 3: That's it. Obviously. My dad, my dad, my dad wasn't around. He would call.
Speaker 2: And people after n ask, well you don't really talk about your dad, said like, I love my dad. Hell I named my son after my dad, and I know my dad. My dad loved me, my brother, my sister. But I think my dad was embarrassed because I don't think he became what he thought he could become, and he thought that we would be embarrassed of him. My dad drank a lot, and my dad died at the age of thirty nine, and he had brothers that two of them didn't make it. They barely if they made it to fifty, they barely made it to fifty.
Speaker 3: And so I think for me.
Speaker 2: To see, I would I would want to take my dad to the game, because he wasn't a part of that that celebration, but I would want my dad to go to a game.
Speaker 3: I would like for him to go to a game.
Speaker 2: When I became the player that I became O joke, even though that's not a family moment, I would like for him to go to a game and be on the sidelines to see his son, this baby boy who looks like I look exactly like my dad.
Speaker 3: To see let him see that, but for.
Speaker 2: My grandfather to be there, to that raised and instill what he instilled my brother and myself and to and to like I could just imagine, I can just imagine. Now, don't think he gonna treat this different because we got some money on you, because that ain't. Yeah, Now Barney Party doesn't care. He didn't care about no money. He ain't care about nothing. He was he was built on respect. Yeah, he was built on that. And you know, hey, he called you, hey boy, Yes, sir, Hey, come cut, Come turn this TV. Huh, we'll be outside playing basketball. Ojoe, Hey, one of you fellas, come turn the TV. You mean to tell me you can't get up and take three steps and turn the TV.
Speaker 3: But I missed that on Yoe. I missed that. I do.
Speaker 1: I had that opportunity.
Speaker 5: It's so funny now that you mentioned having an opportunity to have him come to a game. My old boy did twenty three years in the face. So he was never there when I was a child, never there in a child. And you know the chat is social media is really good. I remember what he went in for a chat, if y'all can refresh my memory because I was a child. My father's name Sam Brown Senior. I think he got out maybe if I'm not mistaken, maybe two thousand and nine. And my grandma and my mama was like, why are you trying to reconcilee? Why you even trying to meet whoever your father may be. I say, listen, I just want to know who he is. I want to sit down and talk to him, you know, I want him to come check out the game. I want him to see what his son has become. I don't want to hold that hatred that you guys might have for him. And I'm not like that just because you know you wasn't here. They want me to hold that same disdain and distaste it that.
Speaker 3: It just wasn't in me.
Speaker 5: It wasn't in me because I was so curious, you know, I was so curious as to who my father was. Man he got he got out of pre he got out the fairs, man had an opportunity to meet him, had an opportunity to sit down with him. I learned that he likes cigars, he liked tobacco, like spoken out of pipe. He came and he came and watched me, and UH watched me in New England when I was in New England. I think that was twenty eleven, and uh he passed away. He passed away from UH prostate cancer. And you treating too all.
Speaker 3: It is one of the most it's one of the most curable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when detected early, I got diagnosed with prostate cancer in twenty sixteen, O Joe, Yeah, did a routine going in like, hey, I was going to take the job at uh Fox.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was my time.
Speaker 2: I started getting I started getting checked in my thirties, oh Joe, because of my family history. Like I said, my dad died at thirty nine. Two of my dad's brothers barely made the age of fifty one. Dinass forties. One of the diners late early mid forties, and the other diners late boardies maybe made fifty one, fifty fifty to fifty one. And so I started getting checked. And the guy doctor Vandakuala, I'll never forget. He's like, well, you know, since you moving, you know, you going to LA, won't you just come in and get this, you know, get your routine, get your colonosco and I'm sure there's nothing fine.
Speaker 3: You seem healthy.
Speaker 2: I knew something O Joe was wrong because normally when I do this, he would call me, Hey, everything look great, your laugh came back, Your PSA is a fine, blah blah blah. This time he didn't call me. There was a lady called m Hm, and she asked if this mister sharp, so you know, like.
Speaker 3: You red. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, see, like I want to talk to you about your labs with your uh you know, your colonoscopy. Like okay, uh, why didn't doctor Badmaquala call me. She's like, well, this is uh, this is my purview. Oh lord, now they're getting all scientific o Joe, now know this is your purview.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't give me Hey, listen, don't give me the goddamn big words. Man, shoot it to me straight.
Speaker 1: And now like we're on the corner that.
Speaker 2: So, uh you got prostate you know, cancer. We're gonna monitor it. Uh you know it's in the early stages. We don't think uh, but we're just gonna monitor it. We'll check back with you in a couple of months. Go back in a couple of months. This was like I left in August, so I got this test in July. The results got back to the beginning of August. Uh, there was like, let's October November and it progress and uh there's like, well first chance you get well, hey, I can't take any time off. I said, the early time will be able to get that February. Got that February, they got me in, did what they needed to do, and uh that like we could, like, y'all hold on, they talk about removing the prostate. That's gonna mess with your meat. Mm hm, y'all ain't moving nothing, hey, nothing heat. Whatever God gave me, I'm gonna keep it. I got my tonsles, I got my wisdom teeth. I just got my wisdom teacher who owed yo a couple a couple of years ago. Nah, y'all ain't touching that. So they gave him some options of what they could do. O Yo, like, I want to go with the I want to go with the lesson, the lesson basic one we can possibly do?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: And so I had to get I had to get blood work drawn for like every every six months for like two years, and I've been in remission ever since. But uh, man, well you don't want that call oo. Man, it's just like, man, your heart dropped. Yeah, this lady be at all professional doctor batterquality. You know, he'd be like, you know, we we talked about things. You know, we got a family. You know, he watched sports, he knew who I was. I had thought up a rapport with him, and so I felt very comfortable.
Speaker 3: This is a lady. I'm like, uh, why are you talking like this lady. But yeah, bad. But it's it's, it's, it's it's a very curable.
Speaker 2: Uh. When when you get screened, talk to your doctor. You get screened early because a lot of times don't yo, man, look here, A lot of times we especially black men, I didn't been through it. Now, God got to be sitting at the foot of the bed before we go to the doctor.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Man, you know God. I saw God in the foot of the bed last night. He told me to come in here.
Speaker 2: Man, you doubled up. You call it man, But uh, now I go, Hey, all that money I pay for his shirts? Man, I sneeze.
Speaker 3: I'm up in there. Your care Yeah, uh, it's maybe your allergies. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Give me some of the allergies. I asked the dunct bulling premium my fan. Let me feel like I'm getting my money's worth. Zeta two nine nine seven. Hey uncle noo yo. Happy holidays to you both. My question is where in the world would you like to see an NFL international game. This does not include the one that we've seen recently in Mexico, UK, Brazil. My pick would be Japan. Now they have played a preseason game in Japan. I want to say, I'm wanna go Dubai is a good one, but you have to play that thing in the winner. Somebody got to hold off to the winner because you take your ass under the summer unless the air condition. Listen, is it doors don't yo? Because you remember they had the World Cup and how they had to wait till the fall of the winner because it was.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah for me, I think I think Dubai. I would like to see a game in Dubai.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: By is a good one as far as you know from a revenue and economic standpoint when it comes to the NFL and bottom line always being about making money, I think that would be a great move for them.
Speaker 3: What about Africa.
Speaker 2: Joe burd Kenya, Nigeria, mozam beaque Evopia the year.
Speaker 3: It had a NFL.
Speaker 5: Now it has to make sense here as it makes sense here as it makes his financially. If it doesn't make his financially.
Speaker 2: Well, they have a game and in Africa, I'm going I'm gona I'm gonna tell, I'm gonna tell, I'm gonna tell commit I was saying, I need to be there. I need to be their commission. I said, I ain't never had, I said, I played a long time. I've been retired and I've never asked you for anything. But I'm gonna call it a fam I'm gonna call it another favor too early in uh in about another week or two.
Speaker 3: But I want to go. I want to go to Africa. I want to be a liaison. Yeah, okay, not what I want to do.
Speaker 2: So my vote is Dubai and Africa. Patterson yas, I said, Marry Christmas night cap unco choe. I got a night cab hood and a T shirt. I hope you got got I hope all you got what you wanted. I didn't make it to the Match of Majama stage. All I wanted was a Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: All I wanted was for the Cowboys to pull through, but we didn't. Patterson, I tried to save you. I couldn't you you want I'm trying to help you, but you want you don't want help.
Speaker 1: He wanted to pull it through after all this time.
Speaker 2: Hey, he talk about let they don't life support. I was hoping they pulled through. They were and what's you called them? Pull the plug? The commanders pull the plug on them because once the Commander's won that one gave them ten wins. The Cowboys they went out, they can only get the nine. Yep, Blue Coop don't know what to tell her, what King Pickett says. Can y'all shout out my girlfriend doctor mean uh for buying me tickets to the New Orleans show for Christmas? He and we sure can. Doc Oh your girlfriend doctor Oh oh, her name is doctor Mean. Thank you appreciate that for buying waking tickets that it comes since we greatly appreciate your support. Hopefully you'll be there with it with him, and uh, we're gonna have a great time. It's gonna be a night cap that you guys will not forget. You'll remember this. We'll have lots of fun. We got some guests lined up obviously. I tell you one, Coach Prime gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, he was. He was the first one that we reached out to. Uh so uh huh. The link is pinned at the top of the chat, So go ahead and get your tickets. And that's it.
Speaker 2: What else we got, that's it. Wow, that was a very very fast show. Thank you guys for joining us. Oh my bad, we would have Uh. That was a fast show. We're about real fast. I guess time flies.
Speaker 3: We have it fun.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit the subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite Shina Shark. He is Liberty City's own being a Ring of Fame honoree Pro bowla All Pro. That's Chad O Chosenko Johnson Do.
Speaker 3: It's a favor.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. The holidays celebrate. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shade by Laportier. Now, if you currently live in a city or state and you don't have Lapotier, or you're not close to a city or a state, you can order it and we'll get it right to you, and please drink responsible. Please go follow my media company on all of its platforms. That's Shayshay Media and my clothing company eighty four. Our news release dropped last month. We've got t shirts and sweats as well as stocking stufferings such as beanies, coosies, and mugs. Quantities are Liberty so please make sure you get yours wild supplies last. Everyone should be receiving their orders Monday, Tuesday. Obviously today was a holiday Thursday Friday, so hopefully all shipments will be received by the end of the week. Thank you again for your support. Tickets for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans, our first spring tour stop, are on sale now. The linc is pin at the top of the chat. February sixth in New Orleans. You don't want to be there, Like I said, we got guests lined up. What are y'all doing? I said, Oh, you don't want to miss it? My bad, because Coach Prime is going to be one of our main guests. I've already talked to him about that. But we got a lot of guests because it's a big time show. We're gonna have a lot of people down there. We're gonna try to get some of the local celebs to join in. Can't tell you all, but I promise you, I promise you you don't want to miss this. So we've been nominated for two sports Podcasts Award, Best American Football Podcast and Best Sports Comedy Podcast. Please make sure you go vote for us. The link is pinned at the chat and the social pages and in all of our bios. Mark Jackson and Dereck Henry dominated as the Baltimore Ravens move atop the AFC North with a thirty one to two victory over the Houston, Texas Lamar. Jackson did not have to throw many times. He only threw fifteen times but ten completions, one hundred and sixty eight yards, two touchdown passes. He had eighty seven yards rushing on four carries, including one run of forty eight yards, four touchdown. Deack Henry was Dereck Henry one hundred and forty eight yards rushing eight twenty seven carries and a touchdown, so they moved to a top to the AFC North with a win. The Steelers lost two the Kansas City Chiefs by the score of twenty nine to ten. Patrick Mahomes had his best day, one of his best days this year. Most complete game for the Chiefs if you ask me, Patrick Mahomes twenty nine to thirty eight, three twenty three touchdowns, no sacks, clean game, no turnovers. Kelsey had a touchdown worth, they had a touchd Justin Watson had a touchdown, and the defense forced a costly interception by Russell Wilson and they forced the fumble on the tight end.
Speaker 3: Pat from you as they dominate the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine to ten, clinch home field throughout the AFC playoffs, and the number one seed they moved to fifteen and one is by my guestimation, knowing Andy how You was, that he will rest his starters next week as many of those starters as he possibly can, considering you can't rest everybody because you'll only probably have eight offensive linemen, so a lot of guys are gonna have to play for a period of time. And with that being said, I don't think you're gonna see Patrick Mahomes. So whatever Patrick Mahome's numbers he ended with, those are the numbers that he's gonna end with.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys again for joining us.
Speaker 2: Y'all know me. I'm up, He's o cho. We'll see you tomorrow night after Thursday night football.
Speaker 3: Again. Thank you for spending your Christmas with us. It is greatly greatly appreciated.
Speaker 1: Rock the volume