Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, Garrett, the phone taps all yours? What's it all about?
Speaker 2: Marissa wants to play a phone tap on her dad, Ralph. And Marissa's family is moving from New York to Iowa this weekend, so everyone's packing up their house and moving their things. So Dad Ralph has had his piano that he loves so much. He moved that separately a few days ago. So the piano is in transit to Iowa right now. So I'm going to call Dad Ralph as one of the guys moving this piano.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, let him know there's a problem. Oh, don't mess with this man's piano. I'll see what happens. Here's Garrett's phone taps listening.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm looking for a Ralph.
Speaker 3: Ralph.
Speaker 1: Hi, Ralph. My name is all Off.
Speaker 2: I work with our Milks Moving company. We're transporting your piano from Brooklyn to Des Moines.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's Chicago right now? There seems to be a little bit of an issue that we want to make you aware of.
Speaker 3: What do you mean an issue?
Speaker 2: Well, it seems to be we hit a little bit of a speed bump, and uh, we went to go check the back after we got a slice of pizza and everything wasn't tied down.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what does that mean? Let me tell you something. You got my piano in there. That's my baby.
Speaker 1: Your your piano kind of got damaged.
Speaker 3: What do you mean kind of damaged?
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, hit the bump, things got moved around and we kind of hit a few walls with the piano. It wasn't tied down properly. What it's broken, it's kind it's in a few pieces.
Speaker 3: Hey, that piano went out, but donna splatch on it. You know what you were doing, Yes, we did your problem.
Speaker 1: We know what we were doing.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You do have the insurance? Correct?
Speaker 3: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: Well why wouldn't you get the insurance because.
Speaker 3: I thought you guys knew what you were doing. Obviously you guys are a buget bump.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately that's on you. Then since you don't have the insurance on the p.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you guys are gonna pay every set on that piano that cost me over five grand. Oh you I wish one John to do move it from point A to point D, and you know I'm gonna get told my friends to come out there.
Speaker 2: All right, sir, I'm not joke, sir, sir, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: I will make sure my boss calls you very very soon.
Speaker 3: Here, don't you hang up on me a bit.
Speaker 1: I have to go.
Speaker 3: House. Hello are you? Here's me.
Speaker 1: I had to hang up on him.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's call him back in just a few minutes, and just let him know that you picked up a few boxes for your move this weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Hello, hey dad, what's up? I don't have a lot of time. Let's try to get everything back. I was just letting you know I picked up a few more boxes, right right, So what's what the attitude? Dad? Nothing. I just got a phone call from the movers, the moving the piano, and he just told me they had a little mishap with it. What happened. I don't know what happened. All I know is I got a phone call from them and my piano is all broken up. Faces in Chicago. Okay, okay, why are you yelling at me? I'm sorry, I'm telling you I'm yelling to the situation. It's just it's that five brand a few years ago. You don't know how much I loved that piano. It's like a fourth member of our family. I mean, I was not expecting to today. You at least get the insurance on it. You know what, right is sure? Who buy insurance anymore? This wait of the shipments, that's all. If you didn't get insurance at your fault, that was stupid. Why would we do that?
Speaker 2: Maybe we should have moved it yourself then?
Speaker 3: And then it wasn't you. I got enough problems moving your grandmother up and down the stadt. You know the weight of that thing. I got enough over here with backing off the rest of the place and moving on out. I know I got this, Ralph, I have enough apprivation either.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ralph, my name's Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning. He got you. You just got phone tached.
Speaker 3: Holly, Oh my god. Yeah, you guys are giving me my attack here.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show