Speaker 1: Come Away, Contracted Mosoy on Them Beside too into Early Beha Boots the Tablin.
Speaker 2: Why Sunday make as in Santi do get down too Easter many custom a sep from.
Speaker 3: The Stand.
Speaker 4: Twin More Baily Long the Star three on Sundays the Stars.
Speaker 3: Talk at a board. That's all Mamas.
Speaker 5: Previously on Princess of South Beach, I'm.
Speaker 4: Still dead wank Wan.
Speaker 5: Luisa got her groove back with the help of her new friend Victoria, who seems to have history with Estevan. Meanwhile, Estraya and Raoul are on a road trip looking for Estrayas ex Gabby, which is a little complicated since Estrea's line to her current girlfriend Sarah about it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Estrea was just about to give up the hunt when she got a voicemail from Andres, who's been helping them search.
Speaker 2: Andreas. What the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: So remember how I was telling you that Gabby's family had submitted a change of address for him. Well I did some digging and found that their LLC had transferred ownership and that they had formed a new nonprofit and the five or one C three was.
Speaker 2: He continue skipped it apart? Will you tell me where she is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, sorry, I just there's a Gabby Cabrera registered at a hospital in Pensacola Beach and I'm I'm sorry to tell you this, but she's she's brain dead. It's over Australia. She's gone.
Speaker 2: Are you sure it's her?
Speaker 6: As far as I can tell, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 2: I still want to see her.
Speaker 6: But she's non responsive. Why would you put yourself through that.
Speaker 2: I need to see this through. Will you just text me the address?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 2: Thanks on this?
Speaker 6: Good luck?
Speaker 7: Well this complicates things a bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go talk to Siara. You she gets some rest.
Speaker 7: Wait, you're gonna leave me in here alone? What if the clerk woman comes? I think she wanted to eat me.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't get it. Why do women fall all over you? Is this some kind of cologne you wear?
Speaker 7: Natural sex appeal?
Speaker 6: Baby?
Speaker 2: Did you have a lobsters by? It's me? One second?
Speaker 4: Hey you?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Did I mention?
Speaker 8: How sorry I am that I followed?
Speaker 2: You really don't need to apologize.
Speaker 8: No, I really do, come in sit down. I think I had mentioned it in the past, but I've got some pretty bad trust issues. My ex cheated on me, and it really messed me up. She used to gas like me, telling me I was crazy for being so suspicious that there was nothing going on.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 8: Yeah. And ever since, it's been hard for me to put all that behind me and trust again. But I want to for you, babe. Just don't hurt me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I won't, but I have to. I have to tell you.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry for lying to you about this road trip and I should have been honest about the whole thing. And the truth is, I want to move in together.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 9: And I want to grow a garden and go to Ikea and find about what ugly furniture to buy. I want to do all the real gross Levey couple things people do.
Speaker 2: Ok Can we get a dog too.
Speaker 8: I've always wanted a dog named after her spice, like cinnamon or Paprika.
Speaker 9: Okay, so like I hate dogs, but we can get an entire pantry of dogs if it will make you happy. Listen tomorrow to go with Raoul to see this thing through. But I'll be home by tomorrow night and we can start looking at real estate listings and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, babe, I'll be home waiting, just pray for.
Speaker 9: Me because he's the most annoying person to road trip with you.
Speaker 8: You could imagine, Yeah, that guy just looks annoying. He has a very punishable face, but he.
Speaker 2: Gets the baddest chicks though. No, right, I don't get it either.
Speaker 7: Oh m G.
Speaker 5: I cannot believe Astree as lying to her again.
Speaker 2: Girl, this is no way to start a relationship.
Speaker 4: But at least she said I love you.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, maybe say I love you before your lover dies in the San Martin de Porres related concussion event. Anyway, let's turn to someone even less lucky in love.
Speaker 3: And that's when I realized that she was just gone, that the person I love doesn't exist anymore. And it feels like grieving.
Speaker 8: I don't know how else to describe it.
Speaker 1: So that's a great way to put it. Charlie, you are the perfect example of why I started lash. Left and abandoned spouses of homosexuals need to know that they are not alone. We are here, We support you, and thank you for your bravery in speaking today. Now, I want to open up the floor. Is there anyone else who would like to share with the group today? Louisa me, what about you. Oh, we'd love to hear what you're feeling.
Speaker 3: Oh, Altonia, No, no, I'm fine, really, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's okay, this is.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 3: My husband got out of jail recently with my ex husband now, I guess yeah, And I'm still getting used to that. We hadn't really spoken much since everything came out. I've been trying really hard to move on with my life, to be positive, to embrace this change. I'm certainly not going to let him see me upset over it. God knows I spent long enough crying over him. But there's a part of me deep down that's lonely. My daughter's she's all grown up now, leading her own life. And these were supposed to be the years when things slowed down, when my husband and I could finally enjoy our time together as a couple. But maybe that's exactly what I need, you know, to focus on me for a while.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing with us, Louisa, we see you, and thank you everyone for making time for yourselves. Arlene, thanks for bringing in snacks for today's meeting.
Speaker 2: And next week is your week.
Speaker 1: Jerome, no clementine'es this time, this isn't a kid's soccer game. Now let's end with our affirmations.
Speaker 2: I am okay, the gaze.
Speaker 1: Are okay, the gays are my friends. Luisa, hang on a minute, there's something I wanted to chat about. Have time to grab some lunch?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh sure, yeah, the story actually okay?
Speaker 10: Well I miss you, my baby. I'm glad you're having fun. Yeah, try to get along with the director. Okay, and make sure craft services get you some caloes. It should clear that cold ride up.
Speaker 4: Of course, there's going to be a okay.
Speaker 2: Gloria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she booked her first big movie role. I'm so proud of her.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're so lucky. Your daughter is so talented.
Speaker 1: I wish my son had half her drive.
Speaker 3: Oh, given time, I'm sure he'll find this way. Now that Gloria is single, maybe I can set them up. Oh that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Speaking of setting up, I want you to come to the singles mixer at the church.
Speaker 3: No, not a single mixer. No, those things are so depressing. I'd just be making a fool of myself. Don't be ridiculous. Any man would be lucky to have you.
Speaker 2: You're such a cat.
Speaker 3: Oh stop, it's true now listen.
Speaker 1: You just need to find the right kind of guy, someone h strong and manly, oh, who loves God of course, and understands the value of a woman like you.
Speaker 3: Okay, look, I know you are really into the whole church thing. But I think I think that's great. I really do. But I just don't know if that's for me.
Speaker 1: Hey, I get it, it's not for everyone.
Speaker 2: But listen, this isn't like those Catholic masses we went to his kids. I mean, listen, there is wine, but we drink more than a thimble, if you know what I mean. And that give me a straw.
Speaker 1: I mean, my church isn't about rules, It's about joy, and I want you to find your joy again, Louisa.
Speaker 3: It's just my ex was into the church thing and when you know how that turned out.
Speaker 2: Totally totally, no pressure.
Speaker 1: But I do want to mention my brother Joel is single and I showed him your picture and he thinks you are totally hot.
Speaker 3: No, he does not, It's true.
Speaker 1: He said he thinks you're beautiful.
Speaker 3: Really, he said, I'm beautiful.
Speaker 4: I know, right.
Speaker 2: He's a total cornball.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: This is him with my mom at Christmas.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my, oh, well, he's an idiom he's tall.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't lie. He's hot. Oh, and he's a doctor. I mean if he wasn't my brother.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, come to the mixer.
Speaker 2: He'll be there, along with lots of.
Speaker 3: Other eligible bachelors.
Speaker 2: Oh, think about it, Louisa. It's not a regular church. It's a cool church.
Speaker 3: Oh I promise. Oh okay, okay, fine, I could use a stiff drink.
Speaker 2: Okay, waiter, come on over. Can we get two shots of tequila?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: Looks like Louisa is single and ready to mingle. I don't know about finding love at church. The only thing I found there was a headache, you know, because that's where I got hit in the head and died. You don't never mind. Let's see how Estree is doing after her big decision.
Speaker 7: Are you tune in to the help or what? Nah?
Speaker 2: You got it gone, big man. It's good for you.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 2: You been some muscle.
Speaker 1: He's not even strong, he ain't even skinny, he ain't nothing.
Speaker 8: There must not be something I'm saying here, very funny, Okay, I can hear you.
Speaker 2: I'm strong, okay, just today, old the sun is in my eyes.
Speaker 9: It's your fault. You packed like you were going to war. Who told you to bring six lotions?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Those skin creams are medicated, Okay, I listen to the doctors. I believe in science. Okay, whatever, I don't need to explain myself to you dry skin, mean, lady, Oh my hands are slippery.
Speaker 4: From the lotion.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for being so understanding about all of this. How did I get so lucky?
Speaker 8: I'm not sure I might have something to do with that fad ass though.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, I love it and I love you.
Speaker 8: I'm just so glad that everything is out in the open now. I just feel like I can trust you completely.
Speaker 2: Yes, so trustworthy.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 8: I was thinking, why don't I just come with you?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 8: I could just leave my car here and pick it up on my way back. It's been making a dumb noise anyway, I need to get it looked up.
Speaker 9: You know, we can't because we're all can't have three people in a car. Yep, he's afraid of odd numbers.
Speaker 7: I am, I mean, yeah, I am crazy, old roll.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, babe, but I promised tomorrow I'll be home and we could put all of this behind us.
Speaker 10: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, babe, fine.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow we should get going, unless there's anything else you want to say, Doris.
Speaker 9: If you say anything, girl said, I'm going to trick you and brook you in her.
Speaker 2: I've hitting a call, text me when you get home. Okay, yeah, we'll do drive safe.
Speaker 7: So you didn't tell her.
Speaker 2: Huh, just drive, Raoul, stop asking me a question.
Speaker 7: I Meal.
Speaker 4: This is so awkward to watch yesterday.
Speaker 5: Are lying about the trip, Sarah being totally clueless, Raoul being Raoul. At least it'll all be over soon.
Speaker 7: Are we almost there?
Speaker 8: I really have to peek.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what is wrong with your system? You need to hold it?
Speaker 9: And I don't know how much longer will we have because you somehow managed to find a map from nineteen ninety six. Look look, look where this shows us being on Governor Jeb Bush Highway.
Speaker 7: Okay, well you know I can't wait anymore, so I'm just gonna take the next.
Speaker 2: Exit so you won't use Google Maps. But you still manage to have a cell phone.
Speaker 7: I have location services off. Duh. I'll take it home with you. Che Hello, roll something I speaking Raoul.
Speaker 4: It's officer houseman. I don't know if you remember me red hair stern expression gave you a die warning to stay away from the Calderones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember you.
Speaker 10: What is it?
Speaker 4: Well? If we have an update on your father's case, you might want to sit down, I estray.
Speaker 5: Are you headed to find Gabby or to a jail cell?
Speaker 7: The Princess of South Beach Season two was produced by Sonoro in partnership with Arhartsmichael Tura Network.
Speaker 3: Created and directed by Jazmine Romero, Written by Jasmine Romero with help from.
Speaker 7: Anissa Hendrix, Produced by Luis Eduardo Castillo, Executive produced by Jasmine Romero.
Speaker 3: Executive produced by conaal Bayne and.
Speaker 7: Jessel Bances for iHeart and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonoro.
Speaker 1: Performances in this episode by.
Speaker 3: Danny Pino, Andybustillos, x Mayo, Quai Ten, Alan Eisenberg, Nico Posy, Kelly Conco, Gina Torres, and Johanna Hausmann.
Speaker 7: Our production manager is kennsa chaidis Recording engineering and sound design by Luinidgoian and Juan Diaz with help from Cassandra Tinajero and Andres Bienna.
Speaker 3: Casting and coordination by kerensa Chaidis, Ansley Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Childis.
Speaker 7: Theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia Rodes theme song performed by Jaffetzamajoa and.
Speaker 4: Carol velasco voices recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Relic Room in New York, and the Hollowood Halls in Portrait with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear, Brett Tubin, and Justin Phelps. With special thanks to Heronimo Avide