Speaker 1: The volume. Good morning, Happy Tuesdays five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show.
Speaker 2: I'm your host.
Speaker 1: My name is DJ well Joined, just wanting from more than by two brothers to my left, Bishop Pinders to my right, my brother Tig feelings.
Speaker 2: How y'all doing?
Speaker 3: What's having bro?
Speaker 2: What upro chilling? Chilling?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: We starting off today with some gifts, man, knowing we get gifts on five twenty. Man, got some kicks up here today. What you gotta beat here?
Speaker 3: Shout out the concepts.
Speaker 4: Man, Shout the concepts. Shout to my dog Miley.
Speaker 1: Man blessed the team early with the new joints to drop on Friday, New Balanced Concepts co laugh the one thousands.
Speaker 3: Not bad.
Speaker 4: Farty people listening to your cards right now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We're just taking taking some shoes out man.
Speaker 4: New kicks out the box.
Speaker 3: This is hard though. Man. We appreciate concepts. They gave everybody a period for Shure.
Speaker 1: I rock with them, New Balanced one thousands those a fire, Yeah, rock with O g vibes Man. That making them come back this season. Yeah for shore Man, a lot of news Man. I wanted to start with this five year COVID anniversary. Five years ago today, they shut down the league. Somebody tested positive in the NBA for COVID, and they clipped that they showed in this Vince last game. But yeah, well do you remember that moment where everything said everybody shut down the league and shit because he was.
Speaker 2: Playing the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember one of the security dudes that were talking at UH in Atlanta for a super long time came pulled me to the south.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, about to shut the league down.
Speaker 5: Somebody tested positive for COVID from y'all, Nah, it.
Speaker 2: Was just I can't remember.
Speaker 5: I think might have been Rudy Gobert where Donovan Mitchell one of them had tested positive for COVID.
Speaker 2: He was like, they're about to shut the league down.
Speaker 5: So I went I was like, damn, you know you kind of surprised, but they told Vince Vince went out there. That's crazy, buckets last game ever, Bro got the season got shut down.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, a natural disaster, that's crazy. That was five years ago. Like literally the world changed, Bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, damn, kids at home right now, all this virtual shit COVID.
Speaker 1: Man, that was something all the kids who started off like my kids kindergarteners in COVID.
Speaker 4: It was ugly bro Yes, that recovered. Since that's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: They had to shut everything down seeing people leave the stands and ship's crazy.
Speaker 4: The first comment wasn't really go Bear's fault?
Speaker 5: Yes, what is that? I just remember that day was it was? It was kind of crazy. Yeah, they told us we had to go home because they ain't know if they were shutting the league down. They were just like, go home, we'll let you I know, it'll probably be shut down for a week or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was. I just drove to Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: What month did the league pick back up? Look? January? January.
Speaker 4: The Bubba wasn't till like summer.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: We were so sad the year. I ain't even have to go to the Bubble.
Speaker 4: I forgot teams got except to now the invitation to the Bubble.
Speaker 6: If you were good enough, it was pointless for real. We didn't even make the Bubble, but it was just for playoff teams.
Speaker 1: Man, that's crazy, because Bubble basketball boys was hooping for real like that. They really need a real documentary about that whole situation. I know it'd be a lot of snitches involved, but we really need to see that because that was crazy basketball for them.
Speaker 5: It's like the Laker championship. Those are crazy conditions to play basketball.
Speaker 3: And for real, it is, bro really though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bro, you're away from your family, isolated, Like, I mean, I know, it's a little bit better than most people.
Speaker 2: Quarantine were broke you.
Speaker 6: To me, it's just basketball, though, bro, Like, I ain't knocking it or nothing, But that's not like the hardest championship to win, bro.
Speaker 5: Like, it kind of is different. The world was fucked up. Bro, the world has never been in that situation. We got to do all that testing and stuff like. That's the hard part. I'm like, I'm talking about. Is it hard to just be in a five star hotel?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: That's what the hell I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is hard because I get it because I lived that life before. It like doing the same, being like in that place every single day and no access to nobody else, and like it's hard being around some dudes the whole time. It's low key. I ain't saying it's prison. It's like luxury prison a little bit. You can't see your family, you can't go outside, you can't interact with nobody.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: They try to put dale House on the bro because he would just trying to get some action to there.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's crazy and it was too much money off of them to half outside people.
Speaker 6: That the living part is hard. I'm just talking about going out and playing.
Speaker 2: Bro. No, I think hooping that was that was gonna be easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just talking about the basketball part of it.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 5: The hard part about the NBA is a travel part, like playing a game and traveling. Like if you didn't, I ain't gonna lie. I've probably have been nice in the bubble. I ain't have to travel. That was my problem, Like staying at hotels and like play a game, fly to a new city, sit later, get up, play another one.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you'll get delayed all kind of stuff. But are you just sitting there like, hey you tournament.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you got everything inside that you need if you want to go work out, you want to eat and all that is just right there.
Speaker 1: Bro, just who I was cracking over. They showed them first place they had that hotel.
Speaker 2: They was pissed.
Speaker 5: The food and stuff probably wasn't been a struggle. I'm sure their food was probably depending on who you are, I'm sure they food. There's a lot of millionaires in there now, I.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, Briann wasn't eating hot at Kopak.
Speaker 6: What you I mean? They probably motivated old boy for the play. Who was that that was killing.
Speaker 5: Dang tj war now tje. I told you one of the coatas I Jamal Murray ate in the bubble like Mitchell. Yeah, bro, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: For sure, man, shout out to that man. Before we get to the basketball. NFL free agency went crazy yesterday. Just gonna run through a couple of situations took place justin fields to the Jets, man, looks like a promise to situation. Adjus spent a lot of money afterday upbraiding that team. Sam Donald to the Seahawks for one hundred and ten ms. That boy came up. The Rams got Davonte Adams, Josh Allen three hundred and thirty be here, what you're doing if you get three thirty five years?
Speaker 6: Man, I don't know, bro, that's a that's a hell of hell of a piece of change. Though he deserved it, though NVP he deserved for sure. Bos Garrett said, yeah, give me out of Cleveland. They said no, take one hundred and sixty ms. I love cleavand again I thought about you with that she's chilling.
Speaker 2: I would never really be chilling. Man, get that payment.
Speaker 5: I want to get traded. Well, we got one hundred and sixty million for you. I love it again.
Speaker 1: All the problems was solved. Shout to DK meacap as well. Went to the Steels for one hundred and fifty ms.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Man, damn, he got one fifty.
Speaker 5: Got paid, five years, one fifty earned. Yes, what's up? Well, I wonder I wonder what they be mad? Yeah, somewhere ship is mad right now.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, you're looking at those wide receivers in Cincinnati. They happy about that one fifty because I mean the price just went up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Ti Higgins's piss They franchised him again. Yeah that's dirty work.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know the business too well football, but franchise attacking me for two years is crazy.
Speaker 4: Bro let me go. Yeah, fuck for sure. But listen man.
Speaker 1: Western Conference Player of the Week SGA, averaging forty four to five and seven four to oh in a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Boy, Trey Young Eastern Conference Player of the Week after twenty five and thirteen three to one on a week as well, Man Cooper Flag energy guy. He got ACC Rookie of the Year, end Player of the Year, almost averaging twenty seven and five. Last for certainly not least, Man Pat Kelcey ACC Coach of the Year. Damnit, twenty five and six turned the whole entire program around.
Speaker 2: There one year. He's ago. We need him on the show. Bro the coach kils Man.
Speaker 5: He was crazy as hell when I was in college, little little, mean, little pitbull.
Speaker 2: He was a fire like five to eight. He was a big man coach. Don't gout.
Speaker 5: He was out the longest ways.
Speaker 2: Bro. It was five a the big man coach.
Speaker 5: He used to be so hard on the guys, but he used to motivate you like no other. That's why I knew he was gonna be a successful coach, because he can get you to run through a brick wall. Bro. I didn't even like defense, but he used to get me to play defense, and then he used to like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I knew he was gonna be good at little. I'm like for him.
Speaker 5: I'm happy for him. His family's dope. He's dope.
Speaker 2: So hey Man, little willing good hands obviously first.
Speaker 1: Year Coach of the Conference. Man went crazy. Man turned the turn this around one year. Man, he's a legend of my eyes. Let's get straight to it, man, Nuggers got they get back and stayed with the victory over the thunder one twenty seven. Y'all went crazy thirty five, eighteen to eight. Jamal Murray back on the bullshit again thirty four, six and four. Sga had twenty five and seven. Ludor hooped out with twenty six and seven.
Speaker 5: J Dal got hurt early into the game, but he had twelve points before he left.
Speaker 4: Man, did I catch you to this game yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just a little bit. I hope they a't too serious with jayle Wis because they really need him for the playoff run.
Speaker 1: So whight Hip injury helpe you all as well, for sure. But man, with Jamal Murray on that, man, the Nuggets are a tough team to deal with.
Speaker 2: All right. Man.
Speaker 6: They probably the scariest team on the West Side for sure. Man, all all the teams, to me, they are probably the only team that's really really but just scary.
Speaker 3: That could be everybody over there, and.
Speaker 4: You gotta beat them four times. That's the crazy part.
Speaker 5: The reason they're scared because obviously they got the best player in the NBA.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: Love Jokic is like that. We know that I wouldn't be even mad if he won the MVP. He having a phenomenal year. I mean, SGA deserve it. I thought he should have won it last year. But what Luca, I mean, Luca, what yolkis just doing is crazy.
Speaker 2: That was in a.
Speaker 4: Triple double twenty nine to thirteen to ten.
Speaker 5: That so, like, if he won the MVP, I I promise you I wouldn't be not this year. Last year I was mad. This year, I'll be like ship like that's not comparable, bro.
Speaker 3: It's not bro.
Speaker 6: But if y'all going by the rules, go by the fucking rules, Okay, go by the rules like I'm number one and I'm killing bro, all the shit did it take? Because if that's the case, he should win it every year because I'm better than everybody every year.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's what's been an argument.
Speaker 6: I don't see why now, not saying nothing against what you're saying, but I'm like, you can't move the goal post now that SG hey is right here number one.
Speaker 5: It was the same thing last year, though, don't for me two years in row yeah, don't do that two years in a row.
Speaker 6: Requirements is for me to have the best team, be the best world, the best team.
Speaker 3: I'm doing that.
Speaker 5: Again, Bro, I average started two Jesus cribed, but that's it. I a age thirty, but dude, everage thirty, twelve and ten the.
Speaker 2: Numbers next to each other.
Speaker 3: Convers Like always told, Bro, you go to win games.
Speaker 2: They are games the all star team.
Speaker 3: You go to win games. WINNVP.
Speaker 2: They winning the most games. They number two in the.
Speaker 3: West, Jesus Christ, and you lost thirteen eleven more games than me.
Speaker 2: That's cool. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: I have a way better record than you.
Speaker 5: I'm two in the West, but my stats are way better than Oh.
Speaker 3: Bro, No, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's BS.
Speaker 2: Getting cheated if you get bro.
Speaker 3: The rules of the NBA move all the time, Bro, No, just keep giving it to the best player in the league. Did the best player should get the best awards? Then fuck winning?
Speaker 2: They winning you, They're not winning.
Speaker 3: You're not winning more than me.
Speaker 2: That's the case. Donovan Mitchick could be MVP.
Speaker 3: No, my status is way better than you. This is way better.
Speaker 5: You talk about winning, No, but I'm my status are way very Joki. Stats are way better.
Speaker 3: And I won way more games than him.
Speaker 2: I want to love it more. I'm still ting it west.
Speaker 5: Matter Bro, I was quiet, Like you said, I had to deal with the injuries, Bro, nothing Bro, I was. They had injuries to though the Nuggets, That is true for sure. At one point Westbrook was starting.
Speaker 1: Missed a lot, for sure. Man it be he of a conversation. Man hopefully lost k CP.
Speaker 2: They did. They championship team. Some of the core got split up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of niggas got last night.
Speaker 2: Jamal Murray didn't play, just started.
Speaker 6: Sure the best player in the league. Snow argument here, but don't take my award away.
Speaker 2: I don't care, Bro, I ain't gonna. I don't care who went.
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: No money.
Speaker 1: For shure Man shouts, okay, see for sure, Like I took to the nets, won eleven to one oh eight. Luca had twenty two and twelve and twelve trippy dub but he went a for twenty six yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what your cook three tenth from the three.
Speaker 1: Austin rees seventeen to ten yesterday, three for four team Damn and Cam Johns had eighteen yesterday.
Speaker 4: Just lost yesterday, but Bron, they just shot bad.
Speaker 5: Bron make all that shit easier. Okay, he he make it easier. I mean, obviously Luca can do whatever you want to do. He misshots, but he make it easier on Austin Reevez. He make it easier on everybody else, but he drive so much attention.
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all shoot bad like that and still lose by three. Yeah, okay, yeah you look. Actually I got to win that game while Brian out though.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I think gave his hook out yesterday. He scrolled please I want to see them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: April twelve for eighteen dark Conne got that bitch up yesterday.
Speaker 1: Austin yes through fourteen is crazy. Luca apri twenty six is crazy.
Speaker 6: Don connect caught a crazy boom last No, straight up what crazy.
Speaker 2: I just don't like.
Speaker 5: The Lakers are good, but they I just hate their jerseys. I never liked the yellow one goal whatever on purple and go whatever it.
Speaker 6: Is they do color purple go. That's crazy to jerseys yellow yellow, one purple, purple and go they do go purple would go.
Speaker 5: Never been a fan of those colors, but I like the black jerseys.
Speaker 2: That was it. What's the other one had though, did they have some white one white jerseys?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, I just ever since magic warm pads or wherever.
Speaker 5: I just everywag down Swaggers shorts was a little Those Lakers shorts are disgusting.
Speaker 2: I just never was short.
Speaker 3: Shorts almost came back. The little kids had that rocking on.
Speaker 5: The Jaylen Brown started that miss I remember, remember, yeah, had draw I was coaching the Nations and he had them little shorts on something.
Speaker 2: What you're doing? Man? For real?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like that that look?
Speaker 3: Never Bro had to get this whole progress.
Speaker 1: Hold you them jerseys is better than like these new jerseys. I hate the spacing of the layers on those jerseys. That shadow is dumb like them is better than like, go look at Luca jersey. Danny aint shopping in hot to forces. Please go back to that picture when you get a chance.
Speaker 2: Probably some converse. Now Danny a had some some like ears on.
Speaker 3: That man what is them shoes? Called it?
Speaker 5: You got Atlanta the ship he could never he fresh in the hot tip forests off.
Speaker 2: Off before she with the socks, hell with the socks? Is he low?
Speaker 6: Keep us o, my mama? He fresh magic got to le pezs on. It's nothing, Bro, of course, I respect nothing.
Speaker 2: Bro. I never was a fan of that colorway.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't think me pass is a part of our era.
Speaker 5: But go check it, like well, that lookal Jersey Week and Jersey Week. He's seventy seven too, But that muggets weak. I look at it, Jersey.
Speaker 3: It must have been with his daddy was born or something.
Speaker 2: They just don't look good. Wat seventy seven, so seventy seven. Second with the trade fifty five. I ain't rolling with them Jerseys. I don't know that. Just me respect for sure.
Speaker 3: That's why they don't look crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, them yellow ones weak. Give Welcome to the Lakers. Man Warriors took care of business yesterday one thirty to one. Twenty man, listen twelve and one. Has Jimmy been there?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh man?
Speaker 5: I know how the Jimmy Butler effect. He just make you He raised the level of play around people. Yes, sir, he makes you play harder. He make you, you know, just make you care a little bit more like. I don't know, he just got this effect about him that you just make.
Speaker 2: You give it.
Speaker 1: Give it, damn, I guess man and Pactorge real bro Trippy Dove like we said, Steph had twenty four man, he is two k I mean he's two threes away. Excuse me from four thousand, which is crazy. Hitting four thousand three is the same, blessing.
Speaker 6: Who's the next man up? Besides that, it's crazy. Belive four thousand is wild. James Harden probably ain't too far.
Speaker 4: Nah, he gotta be at least top DEMI.
Speaker 3: You gotta be like Reggie and Ray Allen. Now it has to be just look up.
Speaker 6: Top three pointers of all time. Jimmy got the Warriors. Tever one is yeah, I figured five. Shout out to Dame Little Boy you and everything, Boy and everything.
Speaker 4: Brian being seven is crazy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Paul George freaky call.
Speaker 2: Kyle cor Yeah, damn.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Jason Terry.
Speaker 1: Damn Jay went crazy. I'm sleep Buddy Hill, Eric Gordon, Damn Buddy Hill on that list.
Speaker 3: Eric Gord top twenty fire.
Speaker 4: Mike Holey being twenty fourth, Crazy.
Speaker 2: Johnson twenty dang, I ain't no joee many thirties.
Speaker 1: Damn shar Lewis got paid in that corner. Okay, love big man, Okay, that's fire.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 5: McCollum is twenty one dah. We definitely got more respect. I mean we always got respect for him, but damn that one.
Speaker 2: J reddick.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, sure, man shout to stuff like you said, man words team with Jimmy, they're just a different team.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Twelve one's fire, Bro, and nobody's gonna break four thousand threes.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be his record.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah forever.
Speaker 1: And yeah, James being that close, I mean, being second in that far off, it's crazy. Nobody's gonna ever catch that, Bro. It's them for seven hundred. That's insane. Man, Warde will go for sure. Man, shout out to the wars Selton's got a big open the Jazz one fourteen to one oh eight, Sam House and worked crazy yesterday. He hit seven threes in third quarter, talk about it. He checked that shit was crazy. They just they just have people on that team who just just go crazy.
Speaker 2: Man. That's what I mean, Bro, you don't know what do you do.
Speaker 4: Any given night. Bro, anybody that team would go hit six three.
Speaker 3: Somehows we're having thirty three points is nuts.
Speaker 5: Seven threes in the third quarter. It's crazy, Yeah, because what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Shouts of jazz.
Speaker 1: I mean, I ain't trying to win right now, But that's just nasty shotson John Conso he held down twenty eight and ten. JB had twenty six and eight as well. Did ever Lon on three too much? No, because they hit him in win championships with them, So I don't even know how to count with this.
Speaker 4: They just the Celtics, Bro, They gonna do what they gonna do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got tw many people that could shoot the three, so you can't even say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah at a hot clip as well too. Yeah, that's crazy, ain't he must say? Their about to ass situation.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Grizzlies took care of the Suns yesterday eighteen.
Speaker 2: Did you see that be here? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, the hell of a game. You got a little chippy.
Speaker 6: I was disappointed, man, I had I had the Sun Guns winning that one.
Speaker 4: He smoked that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. KD Man behave yourself, bro, you got chill bro.
Speaker 1: Nah, Bro, he can't Spencer can't talk to men. Kevincer can't talk to me.
Speaker 3: He turned it into the villain.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: That was a That was a chippy game though, for sure.
Speaker 4: But I mean KD hooped out. He had thirty five yesterday.
Speaker 1: Joah went crazy with twenty nine to twelve. He book hooped out with twenty six and nine man one game back and forth place.
Speaker 3: For sons Bro, that's just crazy.
Speaker 4: One game out man. What you think the Grizzlies can do?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Can they creep up? They can pass the Lkers? Le Bron out? You know a couple of games out and passing the Nuggets.
Speaker 5: They're gonna pass the Lakers, but then pass the Nuggets. Okay, nah, not the Nuggets. I mean, would you rather see the Rockets or the Warriors? If you're the Grizzes, I think the Warriors gonna catch all though, you know.
Speaker 1: Damn I do. They got plenty of time so too. That'd be crazy. What do you think the Warriors get to four? H the Lakers drop out of that with Lebron out? Okay, yeah, they go.
Speaker 3: To World five? Uh huh shoot, then what's the.
Speaker 5: Four or five matchup? Lakers versus Warriors would be fire? Oh theb ain't gonna let that happen. Somebody only move. They need them to advance. They don't want to see them first round. They want to throw monkey Ridge and this.
Speaker 2: Ship nah, because they know it's gonna go seven. It's gonna be mm hmm. They're gonna be hyped.
Speaker 3: That that'ld be a fire series.
Speaker 4: That would be a hell of a series.
Speaker 5: But they know they gotta NBA know they gotta push a new a new team because they know Lebron got a your or two left mm hm, So they gotta start pushing new players, new team. That's why they be pushing, yoking them so much. So I see the Nuggets on TV so much. They goods, is great, but they gotta start pushing something Like when the Warriors and Leers started winning, it was like, oh ship put them back on TV and back up, back up, we back up.
Speaker 2: They were trying to push something different when it.
Speaker 1: Was bad on TV, and they shouldn't have next year you think it would get a lot of Thunder games from TV.
Speaker 5: No, that's crazy. That's crazy because you're not wrong, but it's still crazy.
Speaker 3: The market mid that's all now.
Speaker 2: It's just because they used to get a lot of games when KD. You know it was there.
Speaker 5: It's the star power like Ga Fire, he cold, he can hoop, but his star power just we like him, we understand him off the court and all that, but his star power as far as the the whole.
Speaker 6: World Yeah, he don't have that Russ effect nah, or for sure not KD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they had James Hard Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because we grew up with KD. We didn't seen KD since he was seventeen. Yeah, the world in New KD forever. Yeah, that is different. He like a quiet star for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean that's very fair, like you said it for him than Yes.
Speaker 5: Like all their team, everybody on their team was like late bloomers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Real you ain't here about SG. Ain't we When he's at Kentucky he was cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when he was at the Clippers, he was just okay. Is a developing player, yeah, Check probably the only one that had a name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jaylen Williams was yeah, waster Santa Clair and nobody doing. They all got better in the league. Yeah, and Check really ain't hit his stride yet to be a star star.
Speaker 2: He known, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He was known, but had no star moment yet. Like he been hurt so.
Speaker 4: Most definitely so the same with this game.
Speaker 1: I know they're talking about possibly in three first round picks for KD.
Speaker 5: Uh, they be on TV. They on TV, they do that three first round picks for KD. Yeah, okay, see on TV they could definitely make that happen as well.
Speaker 1: Seen they said possibly D book trade for four first round picks. And I'm like that, not trading D book this trade. KD know where the book will go? You keep him in this trade, KD. I was the book. I don't want to stay. That's his franchise. Bro, There's no reason you can build around that again. But for we shall see super Chat Brandy team. The problem with the Bucks is Brooks too slow, Dot, can't coach. They adn't play, no D for play shocus with Jannis, the Nuggets would be a.
Speaker 4: Sixty five plus win team.
Speaker 5: They got great coach and cutters, defenders and efficient shooters. All right, all right, as you told us, ye respect, no question. You just want to get your ship off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shouts to Brandy team, Desmond Asks and super Chat. Sga has shot two hundred more free throws than KD, one hundred and seventy more free throws than Brunton, all of them.
Speaker 5: You know they call him a free throw merchant. Is the MVP if the therapist points comes from the free throw line, yes, that's part of scoring the ball. James Harden shit, we already looked up. He shot a gang of free throws too, but it's his ability to attack. He's always an attack moll. He don't shoot as me threes as the rest of these guys. Anthony Edwards shoots a ton of threes, Jayalen Brunton a ton of thirties. KD shoots really all gym shots, so may range the three. So he's an attacking player. He gets to the real his last resort is a midi. Like he's attacking you. You get back to his step back midi. Yeah, he plays in the paint basically well.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, just stop failing.
Speaker 1: He gets a lot of cheap foulst Yeah, he gets superstar warstle for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he get a lot of calls.
Speaker 1: He's not as bad a Jalen Bruston. Jayen Bruston is unbelievable. Jalen brust is code. But that foul bank stuff he do be o D. Sometimes I'd be like, bro, just go hoop and b does the same ship Like y'all are too good to be doing it all the fucking time. But if you get free throws out of it, how can.
Speaker 3: You hate learn from Paul Pierce.
Speaker 1: Bro, Paul Price was a go to that foul baiting is nasty work, Bro. But like you said, here a superstar for show, all right, man. A couple games took places last night. Hawks took care of the seventy six yesterday one thirty two to one twenty three. Dyson Daniels hooped out twenty five and nine. Young Zachary had twenty two and eight as well. Quentin Grime still on his kill streak right now. He he might be my favorite two guard.
Speaker 2: In the league.
Speaker 4: Rhys just going crazy. Grimes, he might.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all might have a new franchise player.
Speaker 3: Quinn Grimes be a different payday for him, boy.
Speaker 5: Quinn grinds out there getting too it, y'all really holding them back, moping around. Tyreese, nah ma kill so we can trade Maxi fu out here.
Speaker 2: Maxie holds me back in the way, shoot thirty shots.
Speaker 3: I'm on the court.
Speaker 2: Listen, you shoot thirty and I'm on the court.
Speaker 6: Now you're playing for a new contract. No, I am locked to see you here, sir.
Speaker 1: That's a fact happened with Jeffy kn't come back this year. They gotta get out the mud.
Speaker 5: Got you gotta be six man. PG got to come off the bench. Bro, Yeah, it's real.
Speaker 2: Got the way brou it's quiet. Youg got come up, Quinn.
Speaker 3: Groar, Bro, I wish you will.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say right now, fifty million dollars come off the bench. He Quinn grinds better than him right now, PG, come off the bitch, bro 'll be fans will lose the ship. And I went on some real ship care he got.
Speaker 3: He's so mad at him right now.
Speaker 5: He got moved to the three bro quing ground to two PG right now. I don't even know who they for, who they.
Speaker 3: Are real yesterday, not making no better?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, damn damn it's Keller right.
Speaker 5: They seem sucks, simple and playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bad team.
Speaker 4: Get well soon, man. Yeah, he definitely got booted.
Speaker 6: Said they haim right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, damn, I don't know why they give him.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm a PG fan, like I know, me and him didn't see when I play for the Pacers, So people think it's something else. But he really cold and.
Speaker 2: That wasn't his. This is not his fault. Let's be honest. Bro. This all starts with MB.
Speaker 5: All. This comes from NB and be healthy. NB can play. They're a different team. They had no chemistry to start the season.
Speaker 2: M B was out.
Speaker 6: We live with in B though, Bro, Not to give you no real pushback, but we live with in B. That is our son for another somebody, a step son to come in here and behave like our real son.
Speaker 2: No, Bro, no, no Bro.
Speaker 6: He got injured. I'm giving PG the injury effect. He got injured.
Speaker 3: His fault.
Speaker 6: He got injured. I'm not man for nothing. But you went to a team you ain't done, Bro, You went to a team that you know that fan base is out of pocket. Well, you put yourself.
Speaker 3: In this position.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I put myself in a great position because y'all have dumbies. They gave me four years twenty.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, get your money. But I'm saying, don't be don't be emotional. Did at going to.
Speaker 2: Still y'all won't hear from me. I ain't no pot y'all joke. I won't pind no more.
Speaker 5: I still get fifty. Gou gonna say now, I'm sitting out now with it. Yeah, I'm rolling.
Speaker 2: Yeah we go. Yeah, matter of fact, PG don't play next year.
Speaker 5: Look at these see look at it not effect those legacy at all. Y'all already suck like it's not going to retire today. Bro, nobody's gonna care about this Philly ship in ten years.
Speaker 2: We're not going here next week is this is?
Speaker 3: This is Shack in Boston, cel.
Speaker 2: And clean.
Speaker 5: I don't really care for Shack and Phoenix with the sonic care, Bro, they don't really have not I'm just saying those people legendary days was the Pacers and the Clippers. I mean Pacers and okay, see Clippers. You did your things the Clippers too. But by nobody care about this Philly run. We never thought Philly was gonna wint to chick nobody. Nobody has success in Philly. But in me, listen, I ain't gonna hold you. As soon as that team was a simple you said, yeah, I don't believe in it.
Speaker 2: They would not at all. Like that team is trash.
Speaker 5: But whoever has success in Philly Besiu Ai, Evan Turner and Jeel No never has saxon Philly, not dollars. Nobody has the sass in Philly. Like, It's not like that m B and Avers they are the only two people.
Speaker 2: That they love.
Speaker 3: Jorg strep bro and Moses Malone, Julius Irving, they're there together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Charles Barkley. They I don't know if they love.
Speaker 4: Chuck, but now Chuck dipped because they wasn't. They wasn't Shu either.
Speaker 3: Get you on Chuck.
Speaker 2: But everybody else that played Will.
Speaker 3: Will all will kill everywhere.
Speaker 5: They wanted Drew Holliday, and Drew Holliday left and became a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: They got lou Will out of there. He go win a bunch of six Men's of the Year award.
Speaker 5: Talk about it well, like nobody when Tobias Harris he leaves Philly, he goes to the being successful when you try they hated him.
Speaker 3: I believe in that Jimmy Butler and Tobias Harry squad.
Speaker 2: Simmons should run the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they should have run it back.
Speaker 5: That was okay about paying Jimmy dang't pay Jimmy, Jimmy go Yeah, Ben Simmons, ain't your cheeks?
Speaker 2: My cheeks was decent up there.
Speaker 4: They got the Collins over Ben Simmons.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, just talking about like winning and the team.
Speaker 5: Nobody really had real success out there. Besides like real love like that was and Joe l and b. They like players for sure, but you straight ship man shout Bro shouts to man, shout the quin, grind it out today, traded. You didn't go somewhere, you know, didn't go somewhere like tobays hers and go that third and have a successful season.
Speaker 3: This part is not for his advice.
Speaker 2: Your heart leave.
Speaker 5: They was hating Toby his hairs man, Tobias hairs left and now he loved in Detroit.
Speaker 2: Will be here always say where celebrated.
Speaker 3: On my mom.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that definitely, not where you're tolerated. I'm just saying, if you need that out, come talk to us.
Speaker 2: We'll get you out the contract. In the contract situation.
Speaker 3: It's down on fifty million dollars, they're gonna lose their minds.
Speaker 4: You't got to sit down here, just go to come off the bitch of here here to go.
Speaker 3: We gonna have to here.
Speaker 2: Bro, he's a go bro. He ground, but you're playing well, yeah, go crazy, my god.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all for sure.
Speaker 1: Man moving on yes, one on one on two miles were crazy today thirty five five and five below, fifteen ten and six Man Bam had twenty three and fourteen. If we had twenty one blow up, the Heat's talk.
Speaker 5: It's time for the heat to blow up to this time for the whole organization just to start over, Like let pat Riley just go ahead, tire man.
Speaker 2: Sit down somewhere. You a eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, let's just start over. Let Eric Sposer run the team from the top to the bottom. Be the coach in the gym, like, just let them do it.
Speaker 2: I'm rolling.
Speaker 5: Just start over, bro. Yeah, you look at this heat rankings right now. Where they understand.
Speaker 2: Boy, they they have vacations playing nice. They're gonna get in the plane.
Speaker 5: They're on the four gat losing streight too. They gonna be like this though every year. They don't got nobody that moved a needle. Tyler Herrold had a good year. Bam, he do the same ship every year. He gonna be good defensive player. They don't got nobody that moved a needle. Like Jimmy was the guy they let.
Speaker 4: Jimmy got Weig.
Speaker 2: Gonna always get twenty, but he ain't gonna never like what are your last night? Nineteen? He ain't gonna move the needle or like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they ain't tooper effective to Yeah, it's nothing around. Yeah, they actually got the decent team. It's just they the Pacers, Bro, You got no they are.
Speaker 2: They don't got no Pascal on me, and they don't got no Tyres. I mean Tyler Hero. He equivalent to Tyres Halliburton.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the Pacers without him? But we are a JV team without him. It is a different effect, Tyl. I'm not slighting, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with Tyler Hero, Beam and Wig. That's tough.
Speaker 4: That's that's five hundred cool, it's five hundred.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying I'm the Pacers were the same type of bro.
Speaker 2: They're not like us. I think if they had this ain't no.
Speaker 5: I love Andrew Wigs, but if they had Pascal, said Andrew Wiggins, they would be a different team.
Speaker 4: O nigga, that would be hard. Pascal and Beam tough, tough.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm not accepting that trade, Wigs. But no, we're not apt that trade. I'm not a circumstances. I'm not saying the trade. I'm just saying that's who they had as a third player.
Speaker 4: They will be cold.
Speaker 5: It'll be a different team for sure. And I love Wig, he just not that aggressive player like.
Speaker 3: That, for sure.
Speaker 1: Get well soon to the heat of raptor security, which is yesterday one nineteen and one o fall oh Man, aj Lawson went crazy thirty two and twelve.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Alex had sixteen pool party had sixteens.
Speaker 2: A J. Loston, I go to hold you.
Speaker 1: He came from Dallas and to try to share. Everybody who's leaving dllas hooping him Quintin Grimes. Apparently I gotta do is get away from the Mavericks and you can hoop out, shouts.
Speaker 4: A J lost for sure, man.
Speaker 2: What's gool? He went to South Carolina?
Speaker 5: Damn I ain't he ain't no shape. I ain't never heard him shout to him. Hey, I'm about to go check his hotlights up for show.
Speaker 1: Bulls beat the Patrige yesterday belt an ass situation. Actually one twenty one to one oh three. Josh Giddy had twenty nine to ten and four. Josh Getty has been hooping the last two months for show. Kobe White does what he does best. He got twenty nine and seven yesterday. They kicked our r yesterday. No Ty, he better played, not against the Bucks. Josh Giddy about to get an extension. Order he already got one.
Speaker 4: Oh that is a good question. I forgot off him.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm not really a Josh Giddy fan. Here a good basketball player, but I don't like he's not the Bobs. I mean, I ain't talking about off the course. I'm talking about just watching him all court.
Speaker 3: He's not the Bobs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is he here for extension? Alight?
Speaker 3: That's why are you doing that hooping?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We probably get a four year seventy five eighty.
Speaker 4: That's another team. What the hell a y'all doing the bulls?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Jesus, Yeah, rebuild free Kobe White for that bad team. Yeah, bad bobs for sure.
Speaker 2: Run there? Who's scoring big in the NBA this season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting part of the NBA Player Props, money Lines, you name it. Draft Kings got it all New customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action.
Speaker 4: New customers.
Speaker 1: Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best Issaly take us to the rect of Draft Kings sports Book, where every point counts doll load the apps today use Cold Club five twenty Yes that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars ball tos bets with just five bucks all the on DraftKings.
Speaker 7: The crowded shores gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue.
Speaker 2: Wins four.
Speaker 7: Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co.
Speaker 5: Slash Audio Rockets secure on the Magic yesterday ninety seven to eighty four.
Speaker 4: Its bar hooped out twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Ben Carrol had twenty five and five France at fifteen in seven simple game each I.
Speaker 4: Good win for the Rockets. They definitely needed that. MAVs.
Speaker 1: We dispurged yesterday one thirty three to one twenty nine its mister Dinwiodie went crazy. He had twenty eight and seven. Clay had twenty six as well. Harrison bars Og performs yesterday with twenty nine and eight. Nick's beat the Sleeves off the Kings Yesterday one thirty three one O four Cat did this thing twenty six and nine.
Speaker 4: Well, Cat Yeah, back on the road. Og had twenty four, eight and seven.
Speaker 1: League mok Hat twenty one exactly had seventeen, even though he been killing recently. But tonight's games want to see how y'll feel about him. First up Nets at Calves, Yeah, light work, Wizards at Pistons, Bucks at Pacers, Pacers, gotta.
Speaker 2: Have game for us. Gotta have game for us.
Speaker 1: Clippers at Pelicans, Pelicans clips. Oh, we're going Pelicans all right. Shout out to trade Murk Dog Yeah yeah, Zion playing Freaky z Superchat questions be here, shout out where I buy your laces?
Speaker 2: We got you?
Speaker 3: Oh Man right on heneyegx dot com man tap in for show.
Speaker 2: Make sure you put that last X or it's gonna pop up something else.
Speaker 5: Mo man Okay, Hey, Freaky Mike said he going on the website now, friggie Mike said it yesterda online.
Speaker 4: He say, you got some merch to put on the website.
Speaker 3: Mike T Shirts coming home? Oh yeah, I got it, you know. He and a seven two.
Speaker 5: What you gonna get for the first or six you get for necklace? He getting paid after the first T shirts to sold a damn respect super chack. Deacon asks, y'all think Toronto can continue? They led a top three pick because they can trade picks and assets for LaMelo too.
Speaker 3: No, nah, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: They got allowed to figure.
Speaker 2: Out it's caiet for Rono. Super quiet shout the rappers though, I'm sure he'd love to be there though.
Speaker 4: All right, man, very five bucks be here? Who was getting to it yesterday?
Speaker 6: Man gotta give it a big yoke. Thirty five eighteen and eight fire Man best player in the league.
Speaker 2: Slight work to you who you got.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with our dog man Miles bridges Man went thirty five piece.
Speaker 1: For sure, shows a little bit job man twenty nine to twelve yesterday handle business, good come back yesterday last Certainly at least KD went crazy with thirty five yesterday to the OG. All right, give up soon be here? Who needs some couragement this morning?
Speaker 3: Tyler hero man roll the clip a little mellow.
Speaker 2: You know the vibes?
Speaker 6: Wow and that's that back Yeah he oh man, best one layer bro since dirt.
Speaker 5: It's not about wins losses about players like that. Keep hooping the mellow? What they're talking about, y'all think on me? It'sroling next year you're.
Speaker 3: Rid of you.
Speaker 2: It's just because he always hurt.
Speaker 3: Mhm be doing this thing though.
Speaker 2: That's tough. All right? Who you got? I'm gonna say get well song to my boy, Walker Kessler.
Speaker 1: And he is a first team bad night, the first team. I'll get well soon, Yeah, he say, you go no matter because he's on.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Hey, I told you all he gets dumps on every day.
Speaker 2: He is shot blocking, Bro, that's.
Speaker 3: Bro, show him blocking the shine. I want his get will soon on somebody else one day. We show him every week get poked on, bro.
Speaker 5: You know how to get shaking the full. This is walking Kisten forget well soon. And we can't even be mad a him because he's doing his job. Can test the shots and dunks.
Speaker 3: God damn, everybody's capitalized on him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shot.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get dunk.
Speaker 5: I'm Derrick White. Brot a clip here on the island. Everyone catching dog. He don't discerned this ship man, you know, person there playing the heart out.
Speaker 6: He needs to take a break from the give will soon segment from month. I don't want to see his name on this list.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: No Elip I didn't put over here because Jamie Crosty too.
Speaker 3: Bro Let's come, ah man.
Speaker 4: Shout to Hero Belafonte, you for sure all right be here? What you got for me today? Trun wins some bread.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, guys, it was slow on draft Kings today. With shout out to the guys got draft I mean Dame Little for twenty tyres for twenty, Jordan Poole for twenty k for twenty five, Darius Garland for twenty, Kim Thomas for twenty Kawhi Leonard for twenty five to fifty win ten thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 1: Bands, Yeah, man, ain't mad at it all. Shout the draft Kings listen, man, we appreciate y'all. Will be back same time tomorrow morning, about twenty in the morning.
Speaker 2: The volume