Speaker 1: Shoot your shot on Prize Picks and get fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars. That's right, Prize Picks is now giving away fifty dollars in lineups when you sign up and play your first five dollars. Prize Picks makes every dunk, every dive, every board even more exciting, so don't miss a chance to get started on America's number one app for sports picks. March is officially here, which means the best time of year for all you basketball fans. The badness is upon us and the league is in the final stretch before the playoffs. Find your community on Prize Picks. With new social feeds features, you can share Prize picks with your friends and copy lineups from winners with a single click. Copy lineups you like or use them as inspiration for your own picks. You can even follow Prize Picked partners like us and tell a fate our picks just with one click. Get in on the action at Prize Picks is now available in all fifty states, including California, Texas, Florida, and Georgia. Prize Pix is simple to play. Just download the prize pick app today. Use coach sha to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That's cold, Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineup after you play your first five dollar lineup. Pridefects it's good to be right. After watching a friend grow through a loss a few weeks ago, I saw how quickly grieved turn into financial stress. No one deserves that feeling. I saw him feel ever, and I mean no one. No matter what I offered to help, it wasn't enough. And I promised my family I would never make them feel the same way my buddy felt. Trust me. That experience watching a friend grow through financial stress while grieving changed how I think about protecting my own family. Life insurance is about expecting the worst, but it's about making sure the people you love are supported no matter what. That's why at Nightcap we recommend life insurance through Ethos. Ethos makes getting life insurance fast and easy one hundred percent online. You can get a quoting second, applying minutes and get same day coverage. How much easier can protect and your loved ones get. There's no medical exam, just answer a few simple health questions. Protect your family with life insurance from Ethos now by going to ethos dot com slash Nightcap and a little it's ten minutes. You can get a free quote up to three million dollars in coverage at ethos dot com slash Nightcap. That's Ethos E t h O s dot com slash Nightcap. Again, that's Ethos dot com slash Nightcap. Application times and rates may vary. Shoot you good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. We have a jam packed show for you tonight. We got Champion Schakor Stevenson, Champion all both of those guys that join us. We're gonna talk a little basketball talk boxing for a large part of the show, and then we're gonna get into football to talk about the Rescinded Ravens trade. We might try to get to that first before we get to Shakur Stevenson because he comes on at the bottom of the hour. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite onun This is my partner in co host Cincinnati Bingo Legend Bengal Ring of Fame, honoring a former pro bowler and an All Pro he's Chad oh Yo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit the subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button. Do us both a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We would like to thank you for your eyes, ears and your word of mouth. Thanks to you, Nightcap has become the success that has become, and only because of you we shall continue to rise again. Thank you for your support and you continue support those Look at the purchase of bottle of Shade by Lapotier. Head over to La Portier Kannak dot com if it's unavailable in a state or city near you. If a premium vessl pe Kanyak the best tasting premium vessl p kagyak on the market. Remember we have the o G bottle which is the seven fifty, but now we have the junior which is the three seventy five. Same great quality, same great tastes, the same smoothness compared against other kangjaks, and you'll see Shae by Laportier is the best tasting, smoothest kangyak on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. We got shakur Stevenson. We got Roly Romero joining us tonight, but first we got to get into the shocking turn of events involving Max Crosby. Oh Joe. Raiders broke the news that the trade had sending Max Crosby to the Baltimore Ravens for two first round draft picks had been rescinded. Raiders alleged in the statement that the Ravens had backed out of the agreement reached four days earlier. It was then reported that medical concerns rose doing Cosby's physical and were a catalyst for the dissolution of the deal. Ravens GM Eric DaCosta said today nobody is more upset than him, gutted by it. Actually big regret for me, but we will move forward at the football team. The Costa added that losing center Tyler lending bomb to the Raiders and the Ravens beginning a envision of possibility of pairing Crosby with Henderson, excuse me with Hendrix, whom the team signed today, but Crosby's medical outlook prevented the possibility from materializing. Jane Slater reported that the Ravens considered reading negotiating of the Crosby trayed to account for the team's discomfort with the edge Russis prognosis. Ultimately, however, the team opted to withdraw from the deal entirely, Oh Joe, we don't normally see this now. The Ravens have been in a situation where, if I remember correctly the brock marry, they really liked him being down a Yoda issue. Michael Brockers had a neat issue and they rescinded the deal that was on the table. But you're talking about Max Crosby have a moniscous injury. Reports are that he had been dealing with this all year. This happened and started bothering in the off season. He played through it, he ended up having surgery and the type of her that he has, that's somewhere between the three and a six months month recovery time. And I don't know if it's a lateral meniscus or meteor meniscus, but that is a loan because he had it torn and I guess he had it repaired. If what the report's true, that that's a big timetable that puts him on to be recovered probably around yes, Oh Joe. Training camp starts about six weeks later in late July, so who knows, Like I said, could be early June, could be late June. But still he would have three weeks and I'm sure he'd be a liberited participant, and you kind of build him up to getting ready to go come September. When you heard that the trade for Max Prosby had been rescinded, what did you think?
Speaker 2: And you're like, Okay, well, I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 3: I've never seen anything like that, especially a player like mac Crosby, that's an impact player that makes your team exponentially better right away. Just his presidence alone and the fact that they rescinded it, I didn't know what was going on. The first thing that that dawned on me, well, maybe he failed this physical obviously that that's the only thing I could think of, because I know a player, a player himself wouldn't say, you know what, I don't want to be here, and he lets the team knows he doesn't.
Speaker 2: He rather wishes not to not to be here.
Speaker 3: But once that did happen, I thought about it well, understanding that they knew he had a knee issue, they knew about they had knee surgery, he knew about knee surgery. I mean, I mean, I'm gonna I'm confused. What did you what did you expect the physicals to look like? Obviously he's even rehabbed. Obviously he's recovering. He would probably be ready in time for a football season to play. And the fact that he played on it and had ten plus sacks or maybe maybe ten sacks this season and he was forced to sit out the last the last two games of the season, I think it would be okay, he would recover. So I'm confused on why they chose to do this. Why they chose, you know.
Speaker 2: To rescind, to rescind him him being there. It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: And I like the fact think they were gonna try to pair Henderson and Crosby together. Hell that they would have been hell on wheels they were able to pull that off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if you really look at it, Henderson might be a better pure pass rusher, But overall, I think because Crosby plays the run so much better than Henderson, I think he gives them a dynamic and you know, you got to have somebody that can set the edge, and Max Crosby can set the edge, but he could also become very disruptive, pressure your quarterback and get to your quarterback. Henderson we've seen over the last couple of years in which he wasn't injured. You see the numbers that he's put up. He is a pure pass rusher. Drafted by the New Orleans Saints. It ended up going to became a free agency and go to Cincinnati and played extremely well. Reports are that he probably took a little less money to go to Baltimore. But I think there were some hard feelings. He's like, you had years to get this done, not all of a sudden you want me because I could potentially be going to a division rival. Oh Joe, Look, I agree with you and everything that you said. They knew he had surgery. Maybe you looking at it because you looking at it long term because you got max frosts. But I think you're all one hundred and something million dollars on that contract. Now, if I'm not mistaken, I couldn't be wrong, and chat forgive me if I'm miss speaking. I think this is the only year in which he's had he has guaranteed money of the contract. So now I'm looking at it, o yo, and he's only twenty nine. Okay, yes he had he had surgery on the knee. But what doctness can see is that what you to the neked untrained, I can't see is degeneration. Now it looks good this year, but what happens next year? And as we move on. Now you're talking about somebody that dealing with degeneration and the need did you So I got an author a very authoritic right knee, same thing with the left knee, and I got basically bone on bone on the lateral side, which is the outside, and I'm damn near bone on bone on the inside, which is the media aniscus. And what has happened is I've gotten older. Stuff start to happen. This is what and you see it with a lot of old people don't show they didn't play sports. If I get older and cartilage starts to dissipate and you get that bone on bone, I'm fortunate enough to be in a situation where I can afford, you know, great medical care and I don't have all these hang ups. I can go, Okay, what's going on now? Insurance company wouldn't take care of whatever I had going on, so I had to pay for my own in mind, no problem. And then I go to the one doctor he says, okay, you can do X, Y and Z. I go come to the doctor out here I'm at curling job and go to the doctor that did my helps and he looks at him like, well, shatn't let me explain it to you. It's X, Y and Z so forth the soon. But you know you got degeneration, degenerative needs and eventually, hey, I'm not telling you anything that you didn't already know. You're gonna have to have knee replacement, if not one, probably both of your knees. But the right need that I'm looking at now, you're gonna have to. So I think that's what the Ravens doctors are looking at, is that okay, yeah, it's healing up properly, but we see some degeneration in this knee and that's never good because you know, to be on the hook for a need that could be not just me speculating now, I haven't talked to anybody, but I'm saying, as a doctor, you probably look at it as Ravens like hold on now in order for this to make sense to us, O Joe, because you got to realize what we'll be giving up were giving up the number fourteen pick this year, and who knows what that pick. You hope that if the trade would have gone through, we so we're thirty two. Ideally with thirty two, if we give up a thirty two pick next year, You don't that mean, no, Joe, we weren't Super Bowl most definitely thirty one. That means we were in the Super Honestly, nine thirty old, Joe, we're even the championship.
Speaker 3: This is whatever is what I'm thinking about. You think about a player that's twenty nine years old. Twenty nine years old, yes, a player like Matt Crosby, that's a distructor. He's been in the NFL for a few years. And if you give, if you take an MRI, if you do it, am I Of all the players that have eight, nine, or ten, ten years or more, I'm sure there's something alarming when everybody's MRI. If you look at it, it always is. Nobody is one hundred percent healthy. Everyone has issues, whatever it may be. I just know that a cross that we saw that was on the field last year, but the Las Vegas Raiders was an impact player and he made a difference.
Speaker 2: Every time he was out there, even doing a losing effort, he was.
Speaker 3: Still a disruptor. He still was able to set their EDGs. He was still able to disrupt the past. Depending on who they were playing, it really didn't matter.
Speaker 2: No one can stop him. You can only hope to contain a player like Max.
Speaker 3: So to let him go because of what you see, you know, in an MRI when he was already hurt last year and he's recovering, he has rehab and you doctors have the resources to get him as healthy as possible, and you know what you get with an almost healthy or even ninety ninety five percent Max Crosby, and you let him go, and and understanding what he can do for your team and making your team exponentially better, you know, especially if you're pay him. With Henderson, I'm like, I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't see. Listen, it's a business decision.
Speaker 2: On their part.
Speaker 3: I just understand, as great as he is, even with a messed up knee, where he's gonna recover, where he's gonna rehab, there's no way, I said back, But obviously I listen. I don't own I don't own the goddamn Ravens.
Speaker 1: It ain't my destinase you ain't got one hundred plus billion dollars. But here's the thing, O Joe. What if I told you you can get a very similar player? Hold up, and this is what they do, O Joe. What if I told you I could get you a similar house for about sixty seven million dollars cheaper the payments are being cheaper monthly pretty much the same house, maybe a five hundred square foot different. But I'm but but it's gonna be probably over the course of it, I'll probably say you're about twenty eight million dollars. But I'm gonna get you a very similar house. Right there, A a two acre lot, nice size infinity pool, probably about twelve thousand square feet. Uh, seven baths, full baths, you know, two half baths, you know, eight bedrooms, gorgeous, a theater. If I told you I can get you a similar house to the one that you really love, but I'm gonna save you twenty eight million dollars, would you be interested?
Speaker 4: And and and.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna have to give up those two first round picks.
Speaker 2: If you could, you could, you could, but I'm in the now, right now.
Speaker 1: I'm in the now.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not worried about down and down the road.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to if I'm playing poker, I'm putting all the cars on the table. I'm putting all the cars on the table, and I'm trusting my I'm trusting my doctors to an extent because I.
Speaker 4: Want Max Frogy here.
Speaker 2: You got to I want Max Krosby here.
Speaker 3: We got goddamn we got Trey Henderson in the building when negotiating this contract. We have Max in the building. I'm taking all my cards and I'm putting on the table.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm taking a gamble. I'm taking a gamble.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking a gamble with two first round picks. If I can get them at a lower rate. Would can you talk about to I'm not taking.
Speaker 2: You talking about two first roun you don't know what you're getting. There's no there's no telling them two third round picks that can come in and make any goddamn difference.
Speaker 1: But what if his need doesn't hold up this year? What if that knee is bad and then I'm stuck? What if that need is like Dante Colepepper's me, then what do I do?
Speaker 2: How did he look before they force him?
Speaker 1: How did Dante Cole?
Speaker 2: We're not talking about Dante Copo. We talked about Max Crosny, the one that played.
Speaker 1: All sen You got him basic on the medicals. Oh Joe, he was held all season long. He ain't gave you ten sacks.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. He gave They made himself the last tew days. If you go back and look at it, look at the numbers Trey Henderson versus Max Crosley twenty nineteen to where they are now. Who has more sacks? Who has a high pressure rate?
Speaker 2: I don't have it in front of me, and I can get Trey Henderson.
Speaker 1: I can get Trey hendricks from for about five to seven million dollars a year cheaper, and I don't have to give up ish so I can get o Jo. I can get you in this house and you don't have the down.
Speaker 3: I understand what you're saying, Unk, But I understand what you're saying, But I'm looking at it. I'm looking at it from a different standpoint as a team, as an organization, as a team, at the organization that continues to miss in the first round as a team in the organization that was horrible on defense last year, especially at the beginning of the season. How how bad are backing is or was you know, constantly getting beat? How can I make a difference. I'm gambling, this is this is what.
Speaker 2: This is what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Oh, like Trey Henderson. You make it seem like Trey Henderson a bomb. The man had thirty five sacks.
Speaker 2: I'm not calling him a bum. You know I wouldn't do that. I'm just saying he had to What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not saying you are, but I'm saying you making it seem like Max Crosby is just expedentially. Hold on, this is not a Miles Gads. If you're talking about Miles Gad. Okay, we have a conversation because that's a two time Defensive Player of the Year and the guy that has.
Speaker 3: Like one hundred Like, hey, but you mean to tell you mean to tell me I get I get the best of both worlds. I get the best of both else. Now, on on one hand, I have a player who's injured, who just had surgery. But then I understand what I get based off the small sample side of how I've seen him in Las Vegas and what he's done on an injured knee.
Speaker 2: I'm trusting the I'm trusting the process. I'm trusting the doctors. I'm trusting rehabit.
Speaker 1: I'm trusting all your chance to trust who doctors. So why do you have the Why do you have those doctors on payroll if you're not gonna trust them to a properly evaluate players that are coming in that you're gonna have to spend one hundred plus million dollars and give up first round pick this year, which is number fourteen, and next year's first rounder for a first rounder. I can understand if it's thirty two, no problem. That means who won the Super Bowl? But but and I get it. Drew Brees had a very simpler situation. Miami Dolphin flucked his shoulder on the physical. He goes to New Orleans and.
Speaker 2: Now the same thing it happened, and a same it can be. It could same thing can happened.
Speaker 3: You know what, and and and and for them causing this message, this is what I'm hoping, This is what I'm hoping. I'm not a crystal ball, but most of the time since we've been on the show. You know, sometimes I've been right. I've been righting, not the ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Percent of the time.
Speaker 3: When I talk about players going certain places and it's come to fruition, you know, it would be a funny thing that the bank could do.
Speaker 2: You know, it would be a funny thing that the bank could do. The bank get me, they can go get Mac Croby. They could take that chance.
Speaker 3: They can trust in our doctors, they can trust in the rehab process and hoping he's back, and knowing even with a non healthy mac Crosby, we saw what he did last year. We saw what he did last year where the Raiders forced him and to sit those last two games out. I would love for it to happen. I would I would love for it to happen.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, now you're saying I can get Max Crosby. I don't have a problem. I have a problem. If the knee is as bad as the Ravens doctor think it is, we don't know, tod I'm an untrained now, you're untrained now. But if it's as bad as the doctors and raven the Ravens believe it is, two first round pieces off the table. Now he goes somewhere else and I have to give up a third round pick or a second and a fifth round pick. Now that's a deal. But two first round picks. Ain't gotta pay him thirty three million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Come on, Joey, I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 3: But but but but I'm willing. I'm willing to take the chance. I'm willing just like owners do all the time.
Speaker 2: They take chance.
Speaker 1: You're gonna give.
Speaker 3: You have to think about though, a chat. Stay with me real quick. You have to think opportunities like this to get a player that can change the direction of your franchise, especially defensively. Don't come around at often. He don't come around it often. Even with the Limb and Crosby. He makes a difference. We have to understand who were talking about. Now, we're not just talking about just the guy. We ain't talking about the jag.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, he no no health.
Speaker 2: So that's that's why the top five, that's.
Speaker 3: Why it would be a little hesitant. Okay, we got a little hiccup. Okay, we understand he had surgery, you know, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure I understand how you feel on it. I'm curious, I don't I don't have my chat up. I'm curious to see what the chat thinks about it. But I will take that chance.
Speaker 1: I think they're going I think they're back and forth on yo. Now, it could it could be a total situation like this by course, like damn, we gave up two first round picks, number fourteenth pick this year. We don't know what twenty seven is gonna be. We're gonna have to pay him somewhere thirty two thirty three, thirty four million dollars a year and the knee situation, or we can go get Trey Hendrickson, play him, pay him five to seven million dollars cheaper per year, and I give him anything. Oh, Joe, I can get you in his house down payment. Yeah, and I'm gonna save you twenty eight million dollars. So because hey, and the thing is, you know a house, I'm saving you twenty eight million dollars and you don't have to put no money down.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, you played poker.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not a gambler. You know, you know I'm I'm I'm cheap. I'm financially celibate. I'm financially celibate. But in this situation, there's certain situations at the GM as an owner understanding how bad I was, understanding where my weaknesses are, especially defensively, and it all started.
Speaker 2: We talk about it all season goddamn long.
Speaker 3: Not only was the back in bad hell, they couldn't get they couldn't get no goddamn pressure, nobody. This is one where I'm folding. If I got a hand, I'm folding based on who the player is regards with what that that?
Speaker 1: No? Do you mean to you're gonna play the hand? Fold me? You throw your card?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm throwing my cars in on crossby.
Speaker 1: He com come on, oh come on, No, if you can't throw your cards there, you throw your cards there.
Speaker 5: Oh oh.
Speaker 1: So in other words, you saying you shove.
Speaker 3: It, you go, I'm going all in with with with with the surgery, whatever you forget. Listen if the Costa is that his name, the Costa, Ye, I would listen to what the doctor say. Okay, what this is what you see?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what. I'm taking a chance on him anyway, I'm taking a chance over the.
Speaker 1: Book I'm not. I'm not so because anytime, you know, you start getting a hundred million dollars, you know you got to go to the owner with that. So he's gonna ask, he's gonna come in there. He's gonna want to sit down with doctor Curroll. I know le Curll. She was, she was the team doctor. She was there when I was there bringing her in. What do you think, Doc? Look, I understand the player that he is, but it's risky.
Speaker 3: I like, I like, I'm taking that risk. We ain't talk about just anybody. We talked about the top five.
Speaker 2: Player at his position. That can change. Can you imagine Henderson on one side, Crosby on another?
Speaker 1: Like, before you go any further, Diana received a reported as part of the propos trays for Max Crosby, the Ravens were also prepared to sign him to a revised contract that would have paid him near the top of past Rusher's market. Max agent CJ. Leboard responded with two words fake news. Hm hmm. So everybody keeps saying that the goal, the objective was to sign Crosby and Henderson. Max Crosby's agent said, basically, that's not true. Uh. Crosby still could get traded, but he ain't. They're not getting no first round on him. They're not getting no first I don't believe they'll get a first round on it now, O Joe. Now, because here's the thing with the Raiders. The Raiders spent quarter of a billion dollars bringing it, excuse me, new players because they thought they were gonna have Crosby number off the books. Yeah. Now the question is do you rehabbing keeping or do you try do you try to move him on? I don't I me personally, you're definitely not getting to first. I don't believe you can get a first, but maybe a second and a fifth.
Speaker 3: Second, second, second, and the third, second and the third, second and third. Hey a ms Brown, Mike Brown. I know we got a lot of I know we got a lot of Bengal fans in the chat. He he coming to Cincinnati, he could he's coming to Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Why not make it make sense?
Speaker 1: And you know what I like.
Speaker 3: I like the fact that the Ravens did this. I like the fact that the Ravens played played this game. You know, so basically they telling you how they feel about you anyway, So what better? What better message? What better message? And then not only that, now you got a chip on the shoulder. Now you'ven pissed him off.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: So that's how y'all feel. Okay, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. And how can he get him back? He can get him back by his play on the field.
Speaker 2: You can get it. And that's the type of player he is.
Speaker 1: Do you think this hurts Baltimore's reputation around the league to have a deal in place, because the deal is not consummated until the player. Now he has to pass that team that's trading for him. Doctors, physical, they have to be okay with it. Do you think this hurts bought the Ravens reputation because prid of this, for the most part, the Ravens reputation has been perfect.
Speaker 3: Christine, absolutely not. It's still the Baltimore Ravens. There's still it's still they still are who they are.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: When it comes to business, When it comes to money, players are gonna go where they're wanted. Players are gonna go where they're valued. If money talks, they will be there now for for for for us, the talking heads and those on the outside looking in, maybe we might feel this situation might ruin their reputation, but when it comes to business, when it comes to money, and when it comes to it's time to get paid, and the team is willing to pay you. And if it happened to be the Baltimore Ravens and Missus DaCosta and whoever else they going.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I agree with you, Oh Joe. I just think the thing is it became you look at it like damn to first rounders. I don't think anybody else had that kind of number. You hear, dallads had a first dinner sackup. Uh, you hear some teams have some other picks, but nobody to first. And but still even even even first with a guy coming off surgery. See that's what and I was telling you last year about Kirk Cousins. I said, oh Joe, you giving up one hundred and eighty million dollars guaranteed for a guy that's coming off a killis a quarterback that he wasn't mobile to begin with, and you draft the quarter and to exacerbate the matter, you take a quarterback with the number eighth overlall pick. And so that's what that was. My concern is that a guy that's coming. If Max Crosby was one hundred percent healthy, O Joe, he had no surgeries, I think two I think two to one is fine. But coming off the surgery, I'm a little more apprehensive than I would be had he not been coming off that surgery. I know, sometimes you gotta roll, you gotta roll the dice. New Orleans was willing to roll the dice. But here are the difference is with Drew Brees. Drew Brees didn't cast you any compensation, and basically it was a deal worth ten million dollars. We're talking about a deal worth north of one hundred million in two first rounds.
Speaker 2: Yes, I I understand it. I know, I know what you feel.
Speaker 3: But those for those two first round picks, they ain't coming and making that kind of difference like Max, and they ain't gonna make that kind of noise if you get mac Crosby out there healthy, I just know. So if look he still could be there, Oh he's gonna be He's gonna be there, you know, right there, he's gonna be at comingon airport.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pick him up. Don't worry about it. Yeah, I'm gonna pick him up, don't worry about it?
Speaker 1: He Uh, would you be very it'd be very interesting, don't youhoe you? I mean that could happen. But what if he goes to the Browns with Miles Gap?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell no, come on man, hey, come on, man, come on, hey, Hey, don't do that. Hey, don't don't don't do that. Don't do that, don't do that. Hey, just a thought of that. That's that's nasty work. That's nasty work.
Speaker 1: Look, would I be surprised the Patriots get involved? Would I be surprised if the Eagles get involved? If they're a situation where the Bears could become involved, anybody that think they're close, if they are past Russia away, I'm like, okay, we know two first are off the table. I'm not so sure a first if on the table? How do we get a deal done with? How do we get a deal done between you and I? Max? From Max Crosby, Ojo, you said you be willing to give for two and the three? Okay, maybe a two un of three this year and at a fourth or a fifth according to how he plays. The fifth goes to a fourth if he gets double digit sacks X, Y and Z. But don't be surprised if somebody like, ah man, how they let the Eagles get this man, how they let the Patriots get this man? I mean because I saw the Patriots. They let Anthony Jennings go. Anthony Jennings good pass rushing, solid pass rushing, not great, but solid. Set the edge, you know. The one thing that the Patriots linebackers can do is set the edge. The big guys set the edge great against the run and pressure a little bit. So now you get him, and you get Chase On and you get Milton Williams. Got something or you pair him with it with the Bears, you got something. So it's a Detroit because you hear somebody was looking at I think whether the Patriots or the Eagles was looking at Grinnard from Minnesota Vikings. He looked. You can never have enough pass rushers. That's one thing you can never have, just like past Catcher, you can't have enough of them. They're hard to come by. That is an art form. So Max is like he said. He doctor neil Ela Trosh at Curland Joe performed the surgery. He says he's tracking quite well well, but at the end of the day, uh I don't think he was. That's what he's supposed to say. Uh. I think you know everybody saying, the agent saying what he's supposed to say, the doctor that performed the surgery saying what he's supposed to say. But at the end of the day, the Ravens and their medical staff have to feel comfortable enough when they go to Steve Bashatti because Steve Bashatti is gonna be cutting the check the next sces's probably one hundred million dollars. Thirty three plus million dollars this year is guaranteed, no guaranteed money on the Dallas Cowboy head team trainer Daniel Cooper was instrumental in the Ravens backing out of the trade. Cooper, who's a NIE specialist. Guess what, Ojo, He did the Patrick Mahone surgery. Normally he does surgery that's really really complicated, the Patrick Mahoone surgery. You remember Jaylen Smith he signed up on the Jalen smithber.
Speaker 2: A linebacker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Malik Neighbors, he reviewed Crosby's recent niche surgery. M Iri I and Dean It too risky, man. Now you're talking about you're talking about because here's the thing, Oh Joe, when you know what you like the kind of money that these teams have. They're sending you to the best of the best. Whatever what the spine guy, the head, got a foot, got a n gotta back, whatever it is, you going to the best. You ain't going to if you got something going on. They can't figure it out. They sending ass to John Hopkins. They sending your ass to the Mayo Clinic. They sending you to M. D Anderson. They sending you to the Cleveland Clinic. They sending you to the best of the best. And and they's like, that's why they command, That's why they get the big bucks. That's why they get the big bucks. And most of the guys. You going to the Curland job office, and you look up there on them jersey's on the wall. You see Aaron Donald, you see Cltin, Clinton Kershaw, you see Verlander, you see a Cooper Club and you see if it's somebody Russell Westbrook. You see those jerseys on the wall. Thanks, doc, gave you my rear back, got my life back.
Speaker 2: I got you. I just see them doctors.
Speaker 5: They man me let me you know, see, young man, I'm I'm hot.
Speaker 1: B I'm hot.
Speaker 2: I'm hot.
Speaker 1: I'm hot. But now y'all, now you guys might be a player.
Speaker 2: I just don't like that, you know, I had a doctors to me.
Speaker 3: It almost seems like, you know, not other doctors from other teams are speaking out about it and and speaking about the knee, and like it's decreasing its value and and and what he can get and what is worth is I hate that.
Speaker 2: I don't like the fact that there's.
Speaker 3: Diminishing you know this, this young fellow who had who had rehab, who had surgery, and is trying to do everything he can to get himself back into the playing shape and plan form. And now we got all these doctors, and I just that's what they do with you.
Speaker 1: I mean teams. Like, if you got a backhandury, more time than not, doctor Watkins is gonna do it to do the surgery. If you got problems, you're going to the guys. And I think you and Charlotte, Hey, they guy that they pay these guys. They put these guys on retainer, and they pay these guys a lot of money. You mess up, they're gonna fire your ass. They will fire you. Here's the reason why doctor.
Speaker 3: Andrews seould happen with the Dophins, right with Drew Brees. Now this can be the same thing they said. Oh no, they say they stood away from Drew they and look what he turned out to be. This could this could this could possibly be. I'm I'm just saying, now, understand what the doctor is saying.
Speaker 2: They couldn't understand. These doctors know they get paid the big bucks. Everybody heals differently.
Speaker 3: Now what you see might not be the way or the outcome, and what you think based on what you see as a doctor, it might not affect them again again.
Speaker 1: Mike bass Crosby tweeted, everything happens for a reason. Believe nothing you hear in half of what you see. I'm a raider. I'm back run that ish damn me personally. I think there's a greater chance he's on some other roster Eagles, uh, the Bengos or the Patriots Chicago. I think there's a greater chance he's on run of those rosters as as opposed to stay now he could, he could, he could.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what my Grandma's telling me a long time.
Speaker 3: When you can tell me why when you speak, you got to understand that the tongue is powerful, and you got to speak things into existence power in the tongue.
Speaker 2: You know, and and and today you know, Oh you finished me.
Speaker 1: He tried to speak.
Speaker 2: Hey hey man, but by the power is invested in me.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm hoping that brother Cosby, Hell, he might be watching the show. Come on down here to Cincinnati. Man, we were gonna take good care of you. Huh, hell, you can have my goddamn needs.
Speaker 2: I don't need him no more.
Speaker 1: Ship, Come on with bro, that's what that's what you.
Speaker 2: Yes, he got he got a chance.
Speaker 1: What if what if? What if Cleveland jump in on it?
Speaker 2: Nah, that that ain't gonna happen. They got they got brother Miles. They they got brother Miles.
Speaker 1: Just imagine him and Miles on what he on one side of mind.
Speaker 3: They have too many pieces they need to pay on the offensive side of the ball. They don't need to do they don't need to worry about nothing else.
Speaker 2: Defense.
Speaker 1: It seemed like they're going to the draft because they damn, you don't haven't done a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's quite over there.
Speaker 1: It's quiet over there. Now. It could be a situation where I'm thinking Philly. Hey man, a Patriots. What y'all want? What y'all gonna give a j that the reports are they're holding Study Sturdy on the first round. Yeah, I mean I don't doesn't seem to be no what's biting on that?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna bite on it. I mean, I'm we know what he is, we know what he can do. We know what he is, we know what he can do. Not too long ago, he was just the top five receiver in the NFL based on the production. Now the production wasn't the same. We know why the production weren't the same. That's neither here nor there. We don't need to get into that. We need to have a discourse on that.
Speaker 3: You know, first round pick for aj Brown, what do we talk about? It makes is that much better? But hell, Romeo Dobbs, Romeo Dobs went to the.
Speaker 1: Patriots. Yes, I think the thing is. Look, it seemed like Cleveland's loading up on Lineman and I know they got they got, Yes, off it's the lama Elkin Jenkins. I think they got another guy from Green Bay. That seems to be what they're doing, O Joe. They haven't really gotten the skill position players. We know in Joeku's leaving and we feel that they need Look, they got Harold Fanning, who had a fabulous morning season. I think they need some help. I think they need some receiver help. I think they need a study receiver.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if AJ wants to go there, but that would be a great place. Uh, you gonna get targets. They might be inconsistent because until should do a growth and mature into that position. Or Andrew Barry said that, look, we're gonna put this thing up and it might be between your door and uh uh Watson, Deshaun Watson. I don't know. But dealing with Crosby, I think I see both sides of the prison. I see what you're seeing. You said, Hey, he's been so good. Man, Hey, I'm willing to shove all in. I'm gonna go all in. I understand the risks that are that is involved, but I'm willing to absorb those risks to get a player of Max Crosby. I also understand the Ravens said, Man, it's an awful lot of money and we got to give up to first round picks for a player that our team staff, our medical staff is saying Heather degenerate me. I see both sides of the equation. I'm glad. I'm glad see I want easy decisions. I want I want. I want Lebron James coming out, yep I got him. I want I won't shot coming out, yep, I got him. I want Tim Dunkey coming out, yep I got him. I want to easy, O Joe Man, you know what, Matthew Stafford coming out? I got Stafford way. I wouldn't eat it like that, oh Joe, I don't want to have like damn.
Speaker 2: That's that's the part of the game.
Speaker 1: That's the right, that's right, JaMarcus Russell or or Calvin Johnson. I wanted Peyton Manning or or or Ryan Lee. I don't want it like that. I wanted slam dunk. I want hey, oh Joe, I want I don't even want to pre throw. I want a slam dunk. I won't shot. I want dunk it. I want Lebron, I want Stafford, I want Alway, I want it. I want it easy. And but this is that's why you make your big bucks. I mean, everybody talking about, oh it's easy, it's easing. Boom boom boom, boom, boom Oh Joe Bam historic eighty three point night against the Person last night presented fans with a choice of for society. Look, you had to pick a side. You celebrated or you audit it. Many are discredit it because the opponent, the Wizards, are the second worst than the East. Others are discrediting it because the heat had file late in the fourth quarter to help extend the game. Kobe took forty six shots in his legendary game, three more than Bam, and made eighteen or twenty free throws. Bam took forty six free throws to Kobe's twenty. Bam. Piers came to his defense, KT said, I looked at the stat sheet. It was pretty crazy. Forty shots, forty free throws, twenty three. But that takes a lot of stamina, man, huge accomplishment. It will be something we talk about forever, Y'ALLNA said, if it doesn't matter how you got there, all that matters that you got it. Look like in ten, twenty thirty years from now, no one's gonna remember how many free throws he shot. I don't think anyone remember how many shots Kobe shot or how many three throws or he made or how many three? All you remember is eighty three Toronto Raptors record when Kobe broke his record. They were fourteen and twenty six at the time on January the twenty second, two thousand and six, the twelfth worst in the ET. There was twelfth in the East, fourth worst. There was twelfth in the East, fourth worst in the East. So what's you're thinking, o Joe? Because a lot of people everybody talking about man out of respect for Kobe, he should have stopped it for eighty one y'all know the way y'all talk about Kobe is that what could you know? What?
Speaker 2: I'm glad, I'm glad you just said that.
Speaker 3: The first thing, the first thing when I when I watched Twitter, when I've seen some of the stuff on Instagram, is if Kobe was here, Kobe would congratulate him, Kobe would be happy for him, and.
Speaker 2: All the people tell all the people taking up.
Speaker 3: For Kobe or or or doing exactly what he wouldn't do. So I undert understand Kobe fans, we love him. The fact that they had eighty eighty one point game, but only three people have scored eighty points.
Speaker 2: Will Kobe and band and Kobe would have been happy for him. We know how he is.
Speaker 3: He celebrated everybody, especially when they hit a milestone of this magnitude. Regardless of how you got it, it's still eighty three points. It's the way eight points and some people and this is when the few times I don't understand, why don't why why don't we celebrate things like this.
Speaker 1: I'm not Kobe fans.
Speaker 2: I'm not much of a basketball fan.
Speaker 1: That's not the record. When Kobe scored eighty one, that the record is one hundred, so somebody needs to score one hundred and one or more points to have the record. Eighty one is not the record. I don't get it, Oh Joe. It's like anything. Sometimes people break records and it takes some more games, like with O. J. Simpson broke the record. He broke the record in fourteen games. Eric Dickinson broke the record in sixteen games. Somebody's gonna come along if they break the record, it's gonna take seventeen games. So whatever record happens moving forward, And this is what they try to do to my outh. They're like, well he did it in seventeen games. It's the NFL record, sack record, that is the record. But this notion uh and I saw when they announced it in the state in the crip, they were booing, why, yeah, why, I don't care if yes see this is Kobe had a chance because there are games that Kobe had sixty plus and he came out in the third court. I like spoke, suppose say, the way he had it going, I wouldn't even think about taking him out. And I instructed, I instructed the team, Let's see how many we can get it. It happens, Oh, Joe, you having another game, the game Teo had that was on Jerry Rice's day twenty catches. Brandon Marshall twenty one catches. Josh McDade says, Hey, we're gonna lose this game, but we're gonna get you the record. I don't have a problem with it. God, come on, man, we gotta stop this. Man. It's eighty three FN points and I get it that Bam is probably the unlikeliest guy. If you the thought somebody will get it. You say Luca, Yeah, say Donovan Mitchell, You say Dame Lillard. You saying somebody like that, that's gonna make ten, twelve, fifteen. You not thaking no Bam out of BYO Bam. I don't even think Bam is averaging twenty points. If you go back and look at the guys that got those kind of numbers, that all those guys at the high twenties, even thirties, Luca's been in the thirties, Jave Dave Lillard has average thirty, Kobe average thirty five. So when you see Will average fifty in the game, forty four in the game, thirty eight in the game. So if somebody like that, we're I think it's because he's so unlikely to have done something like this. He done, I mean, and you look at him, he's not He's never you. I don't even know if he's ever scored fifty in a game. I don't even know if he's ever scored forty in a game. To go from your hot being something in the thirties to all the way down.
Speaker 2: Eighties, that is crazy, O Listen.
Speaker 3: It was dope to me. It was dope to see. I didn't I didn't believe the stat line. When I first saw it, I thought I thought it was I thought it was Ai, you know, I saw the eighties. Yeah, and then I saw it go across the ticker on ESPN, I was like, Oh, man, that's dope, that's that. That is dope, And I was happy.
Speaker 1: I was hype.
Speaker 2: And then I go on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, well, god, damn people writing think pieces and defending Kobe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, don't get this. Eighty three is different. This eighty three is different than Kobe's eighty one. Kobe did bro is. Eighty three is eighty points. And I mean, I think the thing is on shoe. It's somebody that they got a career high of seventy five yards and all of a sudden they have a three hundred yard game. You're like, how do you get a three hundred yard game? The most you ever receiving yards you ever had in the game was seventy five, and now you got three hundy you jump, so you jump over one fifty two hundred two fifty to go from seventy five to three. And I think that's what it is. Because and the amount of free throws. I think the most free throw somebody ever shot in the game was probably what thirty eight. I think the White Howie shot that minutes. I mean, check check me from uh, but forty six free throws and they was they was trying not you. I mean I saw I saw clips and they got three people on him and they don't want him to get it as crazy. I should have thought about that earlier before. You let the man get thirty one in the first quarter. How about that? Then that's the time that you say, you know what, you're a no mo bro. You let the man get thirty six in the quarter, I mean thirty one in the quarter. Then you let him get another twelve, so he got forty three. Now you let him get another nineteen. So now you not now you're to get in trouble and you let him get twenty one and the fourth.
Speaker 3: That's I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't understand it. I mean, it's it's as if I mean, it's still basketball, it's still it is the best. And then you know they moved the gold post. They moved the gold post. Maybe because it's Bam. Maybe maybe maybe if it's Anthony Edwards, maybe nobody will be complaining.
Speaker 1: I guarantee, I bet your doorknob to a bucket the Commando Ojo had he done. If Lebron had eighty one and Bam broke down. What you think that this course would be on the internet. How many people rethorw to take a tape perreak that had been applauded. You know that, and I know that you know that. But because it was Kobe, Kobe would Kobe would have appeared this man. Oh, hold on, y'all, don't remember when Kobe dropped fifty five on Jordan and he idolized Jordan? How can he do with idol like that? Because Kobe said he would want it no other way Kobe would. I believe Kobe would have been pissed had had had a Bam come out of the game with eighty or tied with him at eighty one. Now, hell no, if I'm spoke, I'm leaving him in the game. I will see if he can get ninety Absolutely, I will see if he I'm honestly gonna see if he can get ninety four.
Speaker 3: Fun anything about it is all those that are Kobe fans, they have a right to be Kobe fans, but they don't have Kobe's mentality.
Speaker 2: They don't have that.
Speaker 3: They don't you know how he operate, you know how he thinks, and you know that he would have actually wanted that.
Speaker 1: Of course. And look, look, I don't know how you feel, oh Joe, but I know if I got let's just say that the record is three thirty nine thirty six by Flip Flip Radmson got the record. Oh Joe, you mean to tell me I don't give a damn for some meaningless game? Ay, Asia Shannon, you got three thirty four? What you want to do? I want to go up ack a, let them score a touchdown and let me get back in there and get three thirty seven. That's what you did. Are you something something needs to happen that I need to get back on the field and throw and let me get and let me break this record. Eighty three points, O Joe, eighty three. I mean, I'm just thinking. I like man, and like Kad said, do you think about it? That man shot the ball forty three times? And then he took another forty three free throw attempts. He took twenty two three point attempts. Do you know how much DaMina it takes to run up and down the court in this to shoot. I'll tell you what you think. It's easy, just a just get you a nice little job and go shoot eighties and go shoot. He ain't and twenty two on me. That's what makes Steph Curry so spectacular. Think about how much money it does and then how many threes he get up. Congratulations, Bam. I didn't think. I mean, look and like I said, because he's so unlikely. If Dame Lillard did that, you wouldn't think anything else. Okay, okay, I got jorded us nine. Time to welcome. He's an undefeated professional boxer with a record of twenty five and oh. He's an Olympic silver medalist in the twenty sixteen Olympics, a four division world champs, won twenty six won thirty five one. He's trained by his grandfather Wally Moses. Recently, he defeated till Femo Lopez for the welterweight title. She coourt Stevenson shakour. How you doing, bro? What up? What up? I'm good? I'm good, bro. Thanks for joining us tonight. If you dominated till Femo, did you think the fight was gonna be that easy? Because he is, I mean, he's a champ.
Speaker 4: H No, I ain't think it was gonna be that easy.
Speaker 6: I think I thought it could have been that easy, but I also knew like TF was tough, and he was gonna bring his best.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think just God showed up and UH did what he always doing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, hell noah. He tried. He's trying to play humble. He tried to play humble because he said he said it in the pressor. He said in the pressor, I.
Speaker 3: See weaknesses in your game, and I'm gonna expose him and you're gonna see fight night, and come fight night, all the things that he was able to get away with with other opponents that weren't a skilled all the trickery, all the fakes and all the all the all the feints, none of that work. And so Shakourt did his homework and that's why the fight looked the way it did.
Speaker 4: Now one hundred undred percent. Like I said, I just did what I was supposed to do, but I did I did think it could happen that way. You're right, I didn't think it could happen that way.
Speaker 1: So you thought you could picture because I had you a the shutout out. Yeah yeah, I don't know how they gave him around. Maybe they was feeling sorry for him, like damn, we can't have our chap lose all twelve rounds. We gotta give him something. But it looked like you pitched the shutout because everything that he tried to do you had a counter. It was like you was It was like you knew the like you knew the answers to the test because you had already read the test.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I watched the I watched him on fight probably like every day in training camp, and I seen like so many different like weaknesses in his game to where I'm like, Okay, if he do this against me, I'm going to destroymore if he do this against.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: So when I seen him bust the same moves that I seen.
Speaker 6: On camera, it just made it so much easier. It made it so much easier. But it was an easy night of boxing. I appreciate Ta Femo even for stepping in the ring with me because a lot of fighters dope, So shout out to him.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, there's been a lot of there's been a lot of this gussion around your fight style. I don't think anybody questions your level of greatness because, like you said, you are then amateur. You go to the Olympics, you want a gold method, you want a silver medal. But some me. You got upset it and I said no and ojo. Now we was having a discussion after the Tier female fight. I said, oh yo, he's great. I said, the way he can get in there and he makes he makes great fighters look average. I said, but his style is not I mean his style. I said, bro, I can't I can't pay, but I want to see a little bit more action. And you got upset with me. What do you say about people that say your style is boring. They're not saying that you're not great, they say your style of fighting.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's your opinion, uncle, I can't really take away from your opinion on my head. You saying so when you say it, I probably trolled back at you and talk a little shit. That's your opinion. You could have your opinion, But truthfully, my style is not boring. My style is just the fact that I makes shit easy. Like gods can't do nothing with me. It's like you can name all the best fighters in my weight classes, but.
Speaker 6: If you put them in a ring with me, they all might look like tia Fimo, Like Tim was just one to step in the ring.
Speaker 1: So anybody like that look like that gonna look like that.
Speaker 4: Hey, I ain't I ain't gonna disrespect my brother.
Speaker 1: I love myka.
Speaker 4: We'd be smart all the time we go work. But like I said, anybody that pay attention to the sport of boxing and love the sport of boxing.
Speaker 2: They gonna love my Yeah, I told you. You heard what he said.
Speaker 3: Anybody that pays attention to the sport of boxing, they would love his style. That's what our argument was about. It's you, the casual fan that always looking for the Tank Davis knockout, the Mike Tyson knockout. But us purists that enjoy and watching ron by round. How Shakur is always two steps ahead of whoever he's fighting, which is why.
Speaker 2: It looks the way it looks and it looks so easy. I mean, it's it's you.
Speaker 3: You actually have to understand the sweet science in itself and understand what you're watching to appreciate what he's been able to do.
Speaker 1: They've been discussion with the WBC. They took your table because I think they wanted you to pay. So get let me get this straight. There's a sanction in fee. If you have a belt, you have to pay X amount of dollars.
Speaker 6: Correct, Yeah, if you got a bell, you gotta pay X amount of dollars for having the belt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: So so so what does that what does that money go towards? So I got I got him. So if I got like five or six belts, I gotta pay five, six, seven hundred thousand dollars to keep the belts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they do with the money. That's on the WBC.
Speaker 6: But from my point of view, they could tell you whatever they want because you don't know what they do with the money.
Speaker 4: We don't see what they do.
Speaker 6: I'll be hearing that they be paying for hotels and all kinds of different stuff, put their money so on, well with my money basically.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's what's the next? Where we got lined up? I mean, we have anything, any fights coming up? Anybody you you you might want to fight?
Speaker 2: Talk to me.
Speaker 6: No, we ain't got none lined up yet. We looking over the scenery. We're trying to see what opponents is doing. What we're just watching, were watching and paying attention now on my next opponent. I'm gonna trying to make sure the opponent that my fans and the fans that disliked me want to fight.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you're talking about your next opponent, do you want someone that is a is a is a superior challenge like a T four or low Pazz, or you want to have a tune up fight before another big mega fight.
Speaker 4: No, I want to fight whoever. I'll fight whoever. I'm down to fight. The best fighters of y'all name them. You know, the fans could come up with a what's that little post?
Speaker 1: Yo? Put a with list together who y'all want to see your crew fight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we could go by the polland and who they say is the best I'll fight on?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna are you? Look? Look you took you took down to your female one forty seven. Are you interested in going back down? Or you're gonna go to thirty four? You're gonna go to thirty five, You go to thirty, go back down to one? So what are you looking to do?
Speaker 4: Thirty five and forty is my weight class. I'll run that.
Speaker 6: Both weight classes is mine, man, until somebody uh dethrown me, it will be my weight class.
Speaker 4: So tell him come see me.
Speaker 1: Now. You do realize that. You do realize now? Tank and Keith Shawn is them one party boys, yo, I've been saying, I've been saying you cold that you.
Speaker 4: Know that, oh me, and keep showing not gonna fight each other. So it ain't need no point of mentioning.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. So so now that leaves you and Tank. Who else at the one forty that you would be a one thirty five that you would be interested in bringing with Lamark?
Speaker 4: Anybody I would love to fight Lamar Rose Me and Lamarro.
Speaker 2: To be a ninth chest match, right there, boy.
Speaker 1: Because all the best versus. Let me ask you a questions. You care all real talk? You think you think Roach beat Tank? Yeah? I did? Oh Joe, and I said the same thing. I said, I like Tank, but.
Speaker 3: Only once he took that knee. Once he took that knee. After that, it's it's impossible.
Speaker 2: For the judge.
Speaker 1: Made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but once you take the knee, the scorecard should look different in favor of goddamn Lamont.
Speaker 2: At that point, it's a ten eight round.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 4: I thought, without the knee, he want to fight.
Speaker 1: I took That's what I said too. I said, because with the knee, that's a ten eight round. It's a no brainer. Now what are we even discussing for sure, So now you don't, don't You're not gonna fight Key Shaan so Lamont Roach and Tank that you didn't mention and and and doing some research. You know, I gotta I gotta go do research. I gotta go do research. You said a rehydration clause. A rehydration clause. Now my research. Canelo has done it three times against Daniel Jacobs, Sergei Koblev and Rocky Felder. Tank did it against Mario Barrios, and he did it against Ryan Garcia. Chris hu Banks Junior did against Connor Ben and Triple G did against Daniel Jacobs. The the rehydration clause that means you would have you gonna probably fight. If you fight Ryan Garcia, you're gonna fight him at one forty seven. Ryan is a naturally big guy. You're a naturally small guy. I mean you you won the silver medal at one twenty six, so you had to put on fourteen pounds just to make the one forty and had to put on twenty one pounds to go to forty seven. Ryan was gonna strip down. Ryan probably walks around what you think he walks around at one sixty five one, So now he's gonna come down to one forty seven. Now when he refuel rehydrate, he can easily he could easily rebang back to one sixty one sixty.
Speaker 4: Five, easy's seventy two.
Speaker 1: So you want to say okay, So if you put the rehydration clause, you're gonna say, okay, you can't go over one fifty two. You can't go over one fifty five. Where are the numbers that you feel comfortable? Like? He ain't. He ain't twenty five pounds everything I am, But you feel you can get the best. Why not stripping him of everything? Uh?
Speaker 4: Nah, Honestly, I don't even want to do the real drition clause. I don't. I know, like social media kind of made that a big thing. I was speaking hypothetical when I said it. Okay, he went in the interview and he said that he'll fight me at one hundred and forty pounds.
Speaker 1: So I can't make the one forty.
Speaker 4: We don't know nothing, We don't know, we don't know what he could do.
Speaker 1: He see why I'm saying Sea courtin you know that man. You said, the man walk around at one seventy. You want to bring the man down thirty?
Speaker 4: He said, that he would fight me at one forty. I'm just gonna just talk. So if he said it, like what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: So you'll have a rehydration clause at one.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to rehi dridtion clause.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, so if he comes down to one forty, you don't want to rehydration clause. Only if he comes down to forty. Only if he comes down to forty seven, you have to go up to forty seven. Do you want the claw or you don't want the clause at all?
Speaker 6: I only want the clause if I go up to one forty seven, But I don't plan on going up, so at the end of the day, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't need the clause. We can fight that one forty.
Speaker 1: You think that man can make one forty secre honestly.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm just telling y'all of his words.
Speaker 1: I know what you I know what he would he seeing choom that he can't.
Speaker 4: Make one forty. He said he can as long as he lock in and take it serious.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll you know skur. You know like once you start like it's like uh, once you go up to those weights and you start fighting now you start fighting in that weight. As you start to get older, it can harder to script that weight off you. You're young, you could easily go back down to one thirty if you wanted to, because you're not You're not a naturally big man. You walk around at one fifty, you probably walk around I'm assuming probably one forty one forty two maybe more like one. You're probably in the one thirties. So you like that Floyd, you got that flooring syndrome. Floyd walked around at one fifty, get down to one forty seven till everybody adds up.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you my walking around with But like I said, if you want to fight at one forty or we can't do a catchweight at one hundred and forty four pounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, hey, I like that with a catchway at one forty four, but not Ryan Garcia a catchway at one forty four. You think color Ben can get down still even though he's for that at heavier weights, you think.
Speaker 6: No, I want to I want to fight him at one forty seven with three and dres because he no, because he did that to think okay, yeah, he did kind of like gave him credit for the winning but.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, you bank was kind of drinked in the rig him deal.
Speaker 1: With it with me?
Speaker 2: Oh so hey, so so you're you're getting there and rock with what kind of been uh.
Speaker 4: At forty seven with the rehydration.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. Hey, I want to see that. I don't want I want to see that.
Speaker 1: I want to see. So when you say rehydration, how many pounds are you willing to give to let them go? Because it's been as low as three and a half and then some people say ten, So how far are you willing to go? How much wiggle room or will you give someone? On the rehydration clause you only get ten pounds. That's the match you're gonna get. That's the match. But I've seen I think I think the first I think I've seen three and a half. Uh, at one point it was like three and a half. But the match is ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ten, yup? Ten is good?
Speaker 1: Hey, UNC, So you fight here at one forty seven, he can't get back up to about one fifty seven. You're gonna probably it's gonna be hard at help for you to make one forty seven. Me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can make one forty seven right now, I.
Speaker 1: Definitely I know, but I'm saying, but I'm saying that's probably your walk. Like I'm saying you you walk around in the mid forty You're not gonna tell us, but looking at your frame, looking at your clavicles, you not a naturally big mass, of course, so it's gonna be either for you to always make those little waits that one forty one forty seven, that's nothing for you. You ain't gotta do nothing. You're gonna care for two weeks and make forty seven.
Speaker 4: That's true. You're right, Hey, that's true.
Speaker 2: And you know who you know who canna make one forty seven?
Speaker 1: No, man, your big ass can't make no one forty seven.
Speaker 2: Broven, Man, I'll piece you up. Man, don't don't play with me. Man, don't do that. Man, don't do that. Hey, hey, that.
Speaker 4: Just firing up. Man. I've been waiting, I've.
Speaker 2: Been asking for two years a spot. You scared of me?
Speaker 4: You scared like something. I see you were rocking out.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Nah, And don't let him get no hair gear. Don't let it put no hair don't.
Speaker 2: I don't need no hair gear. I'm polished. I'm polishing the ring.
Speaker 4: We both don't need a head game.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey cause you saw you saw what Sean did the blue face right your core. Yeah, that's how, Hey.
Speaker 4: I will I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 1: You come back looking like Tommy Hurris what he thought?
Speaker 2: Mark, That's how I have a boxing background in the past nine years.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm ready think blue face box.
Speaker 1: Yay box and blue face like blue face saying he like two fat.
Speaker 2: Do you you see this?
Speaker 4: What what is?
Speaker 1: Come on? Man?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying no like box a box, right, yeah, all right?
Speaker 6: When you're getting there with them boxes, it's a different story, man, I'm telling you the real like elite level fighters.
Speaker 1: Yes, is there any truth because they say, like you're about to side of a three fight deal with Zupper for like sixty million? Is there any truth to that now that I know?
Speaker 4: But they're gonna give me sixty million? Call off phone?
Speaker 1: So man, you see that's why I can't believe nothing on that, because they had you up there talking about you about to side with Zupp for a three fight dal for sixty million.
Speaker 4: She send that tomorrow. Man, listen here, man, Hey, you.
Speaker 1: Like you don't even need no agent. I have that by myself and me. I'm ready, man. Look the last the last three or four days, and that's been blowing up. We had Clarissa. Clarissa said that he could beat Roly and I know that's your girl. Y'all was at the y'all was at y'all was at the Olympics together. But Core keep it a back. See you already laughing, So you already laughing.
Speaker 4: Listen up, listen up right. Honestly, you know, I think it's hard for her to be able to be a male fighter, but I would love to see it because she campaign in it, and like if she believed it, I believe it, So I believe in her at the end of the day. So I would love to see you.
Speaker 1: Do realize man produced testosterone. They have longer bones that have harder punching power.
Speaker 4: What if he don't hit Clarissa, What if he don't hit her?
Speaker 1: What, You're gonna go to hell? You know the lie, You go to hell. That's what the Bible teachers us. I know you a man in the Bible teaches us.
Speaker 4: Man telling her to come to train and care with me. She is not gonna get touched.
Speaker 1: He gonna cut the ring off even at his even at that way, Let's just say, Uh, she fights it well. I think she says she fights. She fought this last fight at one seventy five. I think she says she can get down to one sixty five. Let's just say for the sake of argument, she gets down to one sixty five. He's at one forty. His body still produces more testosterone than hers. His bones are still longer than hers. It's like Serena, Serena, all her partners are hitting partners with men. Yeah, she couldn't be a two hundred and fiftieth rank man.
Speaker 4: You know it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I agree with you, though, like I agree with what you're saying. All I'm saying is Clarissa Shills is different. So with her being as good as she is and her skill set, I just wouldn't count her out with anything that she do.
Speaker 1: But your core, you do realize to throw punches, you gotta open yourself up, and a man reflexes are quicker than a woman. Now, she done got knocked down, even by a woman.
Speaker 4: I can't argue anything that you're saying because you're saying facts. Like what you're saying is true, Okay, telling you that Clarissa Shills is not a normal woman. She's not the same woman as every other woman.
Speaker 1: So I would feel comfortable if she in eighteen fights, she had fifteen sixteen knockouts. I said, well, maybe she can hear. Because I think the thing was when we looked at Budd, because a lot of the people say, well, man, what if Bud going up in wait, Buzz are naturally big, Budd is a naturally big man, Bud walk around the big ass wait. People think Bud's ball. I said, I was in there wrestling with him. I said, I was trying to throw his look, I said, I said, but when Bud touched Canelo, Canelo, like damn, he got his attention. He got his respect immediately. If Carissa can't get his respect, and like I said, if she in eighteen fights and she had sixteen knockouts, I would say, you know what, she might can get his respect. I don't know how she I don't know how she keep him off of her.
Speaker 6: What if she defend herself, well, hit him and she don't get touched with nothing big or nothing that's super strong or hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard because because Roly throws hard. You know, he throws hard if he have an awkward stance. And the thing is touching a man and touching a woman. You you already know the chin the chin different, and you know that she caught the cheer different on a man and a woman.
Speaker 4: Let me be her coach for the fight. Just let me be her coach and we're gonna win.
Speaker 1: You could get you could get a Buddy McGirt. You could get a Floyd Mayweather senor you could get Freddie Roach. You can God rest his soul. The Manuel Stewart. She ain't be nobody a champion man.
Speaker 4: But you did not say course, Steve.
Speaker 1: Of course, Stevenson Floor, I would put Corn in the corner, Florida in the corner. This me.
Speaker 4: All I need to do is be in that corner. That's all I need to do.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna have to jump in the You're gonna have to jump jump in the ring and soft him up. First man hold on. Davin Haynes said he wan't someth what's up with you? And damn y'all can bang at one where he said that that See, I'm just saying I saw y'all in the rings. Barn, I say, y'all in the rings, I would call Bill and a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Where do you say that that.
Speaker 1: Big hey demon saying he won't anybody at the one forty.
Speaker 4: He won't that now he fighting with one he filed seven.
Speaker 1: He come down for you.
Speaker 4: If he come down, then let's make it happen.
Speaker 1: Well, while you you say you can fight at one forty seven, you won't want to go out and see it.
Speaker 4: I just told you if I fight at one forty seven, will come with it.
Speaker 1: Oh, so any fight at one forty seven, there's a rehydration.
Speaker 4: Clause one forty seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so y'all hear that. Don't call this man fall fight at one forty seven, but we can fight out the catchwak forty four with no rehydration.
Speaker 4: Any forty seven pound powder to fight me at on one forty four. I'm down. Let's do it with no rehydration, no rehydration.
Speaker 2: I'm ready, but it ain't No, but it ain't.
Speaker 1: No, Bell said forty four. So you just want to fight, you want?
Speaker 4: So you just we need to we the names were the big names. Why we need the bolt cuche, yeahuche if we that one watched?
Speaker 1: Yeah you fighting, hold on you fighting Devin Hainey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, without the best on the line, right, Yes, okay, then so we good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're gonna fight, if you're gonna fight the best and the best, I'm gonna come see because I want to. I want to see in my own eyes. I want to see it my own eyes. I'm gonna see if you're gonna you're gonna do you know you say, hey, you say my fight boring. Let me show you why it is bored. And you see what I did. Every strength, every strength that he had, I turned it into a weakness.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie if you if you watch my last fight and you still thought it was boring, you gonna.
Speaker 1: I saw, Oh, Joe, here's the thing, here's the thing at your core. Tim Duncan with Tim Duncan not great.
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 1: Would you say he was exciting? Oh no, not really no, but he thinks could be true. You can be great, And I want to see some action. I want Hey, I understand you said, look, my job is to hit, not get here, and I think sometimes you you know, sometimes I think you're overly cautious with that. But I want to see a little bit more actions you could. I saw if I'm paying fine ten thousand dollars for a ticket?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: I want to see something. I want to see some lights turned out. Huh.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're a big boxing fan.
Speaker 1: In for me for me to come out of my house. Hold on, for me to come out of my house and to dig in my pockets and pay ten thousand dollars. No, no, no, you're gonna I'm gonna see some action.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna Are you a big boxing fan?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, impossible, Yes, I used to go. I've seen Floyd fight several times. I've seen Mike Tyson fight. Yeah, But to come out of my pocket? See if I would watch on TV? Of course, I'm watching on television.
Speaker 4: Watch fight fight. You thought he was born, he fought.
Speaker 1: I saw him fight. I think I think I saw him fight Correllas and I saw him fight. Uh uh, day la lawyer.
Speaker 4: And did you think he was boring?
Speaker 1: I saw I saw Floyd after he had broke his hands, when Floyd was fighting at thirty thirty five and forty, when he fought got it, when he fought Ricky Hatton. Tell him no, he wasn't boring when he felt got it when he fought Ricky Hadden when he fought Kodo. When do you.
Speaker 2: After that? After that?
Speaker 1: Did you think after Floyd, after Flora's hands became brital, he became a fighter that you know what, I can't tell I'm not gonna lose no fight because I fighting one handed, because I broke my hand.
Speaker 4: I got a question for you. Yes, did you see him fight Carlos Baldimir.
Speaker 1: That was before?
Speaker 4: No, that was it wasn't that around the towns his hands?
Speaker 1: That might have been that was one of the fights. Yeah, because I remember he hit somebody and he took a knee.
Speaker 4: People called him boring. He would like it was never boring to me when I watched him fight. Even when I watch him fight, y'all, I never thought like Floyd Mayweather was a boring fighter. Now, when I watched riggad Out, I'm like, okay, this is kind of like, no, just friggad Out Like he's a hell of a fighter, one of my favorites.
Speaker 6: But some time I'm like, Okay, this is boring. But I just don't how you can watch guys like completely dominate, shut guys out and give you some type of entertainment. At Tom's in the fight, and I feel like when I fought to a female, I came forward, I was the aggressive, I was on the front foot.
Speaker 4: So I just don't see how anybody could think that that fight was a boring fight.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. When Floyd was at thirty five and forty, Floyd was stopping people.
Speaker 4: Can we agree on that some guys, some guys got stopped. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: We want to see some action. But but go ahead.
Speaker 4: But me and Floyd Mayweather is two different people.
Speaker 6: So at the end of the day, if you compare us, you're just comparing the guy that already finished his career with a guy that stilled and the problem of his career with more.
Speaker 4: Better fights to come. So it's hard to really compare.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is is that your fighting style is a lot different, is a lot similar, because you guys are doing a lot of a lot of counters and yeah, oh you know that way I mean undefeated. Yeah, so yeah, I think the thing that's that's my thing. At thirty five and forty, Floyd was stopping people. I look at a love guy like Shane Mose with thirty five forty, he was stopping people. He had dynamite when he fought when he fought Antonio Margarita, but I thought he thinking Marguerita at forty seven. I don't know what he was. I think he maybe fought De la Hoya, what fifty four or forty I think you thought de la Hoya at fifty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you gotta also realize that was my fourth waight class, and anybody that's in the sport that goes through four weight classes, I feel like it's harder to knock guys out as you move up and you go up.
Speaker 1: Okay, the many.
Speaker 6: Pacquiao who probably we don't know that probably wasn't, you know, as normal as everybody else.
Speaker 1: Because I ain't never see nobody go for one pack, y'all probably went from one to twelve and floorboard people in twenty two, twenty six, thirty thirty five, forty forty five, fifty four he would hold. I'm like, well, damn, this little man just.
Speaker 5: Not a yeah.
Speaker 4: But you gotta understand when people move up and winn classes, it's definitely harder to people.
Speaker 1: Because you're already fighting bigger guys that's already sustained that weight.
Speaker 3: Yep, well we we got it ready. We got it set, so we don't put it out there in the universe. No Lamar or no, no, no, I will posass. But anyway, we got Lamart Roach, right, hey, we got Lamar. We got Lamar Roach, and then we got Connor Ben at a catchweight, so you know the tongue is powerful. So we're gonna speak it into existence at one forty four.
Speaker 4: Nah Me and Lamar can fight at one forty one thirty five.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that, So I'm just bringing in the camp, me in the camp.
Speaker 1: I told you, come on, man, anytime you cour tear his ass up. I mean, hey, if you don't come back, if you don't come back with no horn there.
Speaker 2: You ain't do nothing I got. We got the same exact fight and stuff.
Speaker 1: Of course, ain't gonna stop you. I'm coming, I'm covering. I'm gonna have my phone right now.
Speaker 5: My defense, my defense is just like his and may be better like I'm not I'm not even.
Speaker 2: Not even right right. I studied you man all these years. Man, I'm everything you got.
Speaker 1: He tried to do I got.
Speaker 4: In America. Man, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: Your defense may be just like listen me, most of the time when you when you. Before you take a test, you study it, don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I've been studying for twenty.
Speaker 1: Years.
Speaker 2: I've been studying for fifty eight, which is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you ain't been studying boxing for that, he said.
Speaker 1: But he said, because he's a much bigger man, scr he gonna walk through your punch off.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't that don't mean.
Speaker 1: You don't want no rehydration. Close.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come down.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop going to the body.
Speaker 1: You'll have a body shot and stop stop going.
Speaker 4: To the body for sure.
Speaker 2: What happened to my Cameron?
Speaker 1: I don't know that. Hey, that man said, score man, Hey man, thank you for coming on with your car. We really appreciate that. Hey, when you come back, when you got something else lined up, a big fight lined up, come back and tell us about it on Nightcare because the Nightcap family, they love boxing. They love you course Stevenson, and we can't wait to see your next fight. Is it gonna happen before June? After June? The fall? What? What? What you kind of looking at? What you kind of your timeline?
Speaker 4: Probably after June? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I can't even tell you yet. Once I talk to the business people. We're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 1: So okay, Well, congratulates you on your last fight. You did a number on tier female. Lopez a four division champ Olympic silver medal medalist. Here yet is, ladies and gentlemen, SHIRKR. Stevenson, thanks for joinings.
Speaker 4: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you. Bro. He said he gonna stop you to the bottom shoe. He said he gonna stop you to no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. Yeah. Hey man, hey, that Joe hits. You want to deliver them kidney shots? O hoe, you be pee and bloody?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna be tucked in. H I'm gonna be tucked in.