Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Beca, Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. Hey everyone, there's something Why don't we come up with the new jingle that you do to greet people that's not scrub it ub dubs?
Speaker 1: Should we have started with the other song?
Speaker 3: So it's funny that you asked, well.
Speaker 2: No, because I think we're gonna That was incentive for people to submit.
Speaker 4: But we loved, we loved.
Speaker 5: So I asked chatchipt to help me come up with another one, thank god, but they're long, so and I don't think people are gonna.
Speaker 3: Like this either.
Speaker 5: Scrubbing in where the truth comes out, scrubbing in with laughter and doubt. We're all in this, one chat at a time.
Speaker 3: Scrubbing in. It's your favorite sign.
Speaker 2: So did you have square a full jingle or just like an intro.
Speaker 5: Turn the mic on, let's dive in, Beck and Tanya your new best friend, love life and everything, real heartbeats, hot takes, and how we feel.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's felt like more of a submission for an intro saw a jingle and not so much just like a a jingle for you to start the show was the melody.
Speaker 3: They don't give you one. So I hadn't thought I was off the cuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna ask if they gave you that just off the cuff, riveting melody that your hair looks great and you.
Speaker 3: Look thank you for saying that. So it's very dirty today, and so I was like, what can one do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't need the details. It looks great.
Speaker 6: I wanted those details.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's very dirty, Like I don't remember the last time I watched it. Why why?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why is it so dirty?
Speaker 2: Why is it? Has it been so long that you can't remember? Oh?
Speaker 5: Because I haven't done like an aggressive workout. So usually I washed my hair when I like get workout sweat huh, but I haven't done that, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: But a minute, okay, all right, cool, Maybe today's the.
Speaker 3: Day, today's after the day. It's happening tonight, all.
Speaker 1: Right, workout or no workout?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll show you.
Speaker 2: We're not a no workout. Yeah, it's been a while. We've been out of the stude for a minute because we had to pre record. People were out of town, people were busy. But we're all back together.
Speaker 3: We're back, bick back.
Speaker 2: What's been going on?
Speaker 3: You tell me, baby girl.
Speaker 2: Baby girl. So we went to Joshua Tree for my sister's thirtieth birthday, Caroline. She's so I'm one of five kids, she's number four four. It's very weird when because I have a big, kind of a big jump after from me to my younger sisters, and so it's a really weird mental thing that she's thirty years old. I feel twenty eight. So I'm like, how are you thirty when I still feel twenty eight.
Speaker 3: It happens, It does.
Speaker 2: It happens, and people talk about it and you don't and you don't think it's going to be you, and then it is and what it is. But it was really fun. It was all the sisters. So my older sister flew in from Louisiana and she brought my niece, Harlowe, who's almost two, and then my mom came, and then both of my younger sisters and their girlfriends, and then Haley also came. So it was really fun. It was really fun to all be together and have like girl time. And you know, normally when I'm with my family, it's like a lot of people, and so I think having just my sister and my mom in kind of a more like secluded setting was really nice and it was really fun. We celebrated her. We I got merch made for her birthday. I got the same merch people that you use for your yeah, and they were awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're awesome.
Speaker 2: I got these sweatsuits and they're like the coziest sweats ever. And they said, so when she gets really drunk, her alter ego is Carol. Her name is Caroline, and this becomes Carol. And the theme was like desert cowgirl, So I did cow Cowboy Carol. No, okay, sorry. So her Instagram handle is Kine's World, so my nephews can't say they couldn't say Caroline. So she became kind. So then her Instagram handle is Kine's World, so it says Kind's World on it, and then on the back it saide Cowboy Carol because that was the theme. But they were like it butter yellow this new color that they had the season. Yeah, it was really cute and then this like light blue font and it was perfect. Everyone loved them. And then my sister, she has her little my youngest sister has this little embroidery company that she started, so she got little button down for everyone and embroidery them cute, so cute. We had it decorated and we just did like pull pickleball, chase my niece around desert things, you.
Speaker 3: Know, nice fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when'd you get back yesterday? Dang?
Speaker 3: I know I felt I felt your absence.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because you know, I when I'm in a setting like that, especially with my when I have family that's from out of town, I really like immerse myself because I don't get to see them a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Kind of like go off the grid. Even Haley's like, You're so like it's I don't have you one hundred percent like I normally do. And I'm like, yeah, because my attention is focused on other people.
Speaker 3: Are you not proud of me that I did not check in on you for your ten k a day? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well that's ended so early on in the week when you were checking in, I was like, uh, but anyways, what no, I am. I was very proud of you.
Speaker 5: I was trying to like be kind to your circumstance and I really appreciated that and your period, my period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like I can't walk today, but a period, I know.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, but that will get to that in a second the ten Ka day because we haven't discussed that on the pod yet, so.
Speaker 3: You haven't fired me officially, so I got a.
Speaker 2: Big venmo coming for you. Yeah. So Tanya did text me yesterday and she's like, I miss you, and I was like, miss you too. I'm like driving home my niece. Like on the way home, she throws up in the car. It smelled like spoiled milk. And then we're just like it was raining. And then Tanya's texting me about how much he misses me, and I'm like, miss you too, and she's like, no, you don't understand.
Speaker 4: I really miss you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, tomorrow will be reunited. And she's like that's too long, and I was like, she goes, I can't wait. That's too long. Ago, Well you have to I.
Speaker 3: Have to, just no, but I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: But you did a really great job so picking up on social cues. Sure, I thought you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sometimes I feel like you've been I'm really busy, Like I don't really hear from you unless you're just like not doing anything. I don't. I literally, if Tanya is busy or you have family, the boys are like family stiff going on with Robbie. I do not hear from you. That is false, It's not which is fine.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with.
Speaker 3: This slander amongst me.
Speaker 2: I literally feel completely understand. It makes total sense. It's very normal, and I'm not saying it in a negative way at all.
Speaker 5: I didn't have anything going on this weekend. I spent the whole day on Saturday in my robe, my bathrobe, watching Better Call Saul. Oh wow, it was amazing. It was amazing. I think I got like four hundred steps that day, just like dog took sunny to poop and walked right back.
Speaker 2: I personally love when I'm under a thousand steps. That means that day well spent.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever seen below five hundred, because like I normally at least walking to my car and like into the office, you know, like it gets me to at least around thousand. So the four hundred was shocking to see at eight pm. But I was like checks out.
Speaker 2: At eight pm.
Speaker 5: It's crazy crazy, And I walked like I literally only walked as far as Sunny had to poop and then walked right back home.
Speaker 3: Like the minute she pooped, I was back back up the hill.
Speaker 2: You said, it's time to get back to our perch.
Speaker 3: MoMA's gotta go.
Speaker 2: So the whole thing with our walk ten k a day. I asked Tony if she'd hold me accountable so that I would be incentivized to walk ten thousand steps a day, which unless you have a job where you're walking a lot, it's very hard to do. Really, yeah, it takes a lot of time.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 2: It's not hard to do, it just takes a lot of time. And so I asked her, and the deal was that if I didn't hit ten k by the end of the day, I had to venmo her fifty dollars because I'm like, that is a lot of money, and I don't I can't give her the satisfaction of me not doing it.
Speaker 5: I tried to get it to be five hundred wow, because I wanted the incentive to be, like I have to do.
Speaker 2: That fired you like so fast.
Speaker 7: That just seems like a person that would just throw throw you at the fifty bucks just to get you off.
Speaker 5: For That's why I was like, fifty doesn't feel but no, fifty adds up. Yeah no, but I needed something that even one day if it was like ouch, like ah, so I was really gunning for the five hundred.
Speaker 3: But she didn't meet me in the middle.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I planted at fifty. We were never l like. It just was always fifty. There's no soaring around to land. It was just always fifty. And so the first week I killed it. Yeah, I was like walking at eleven pm on my treadmill trying to get my steps in. It was chaos. And then it was just like I started my period and then I was like getting ready for the desert and I was running around like crazy.
Speaker 5: And she gave me attitude one day, like a lot of attitude, and I didn't really appreciate it because I was really just holding you accountable to your own goals. So after I got the attitude, yeah, I just took the foot off the gas a little bit, you know, like I was like, I don't know, I don't need the attitude, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm going to fire you, though, but for my own self, not for you, not anything you did. You did a great job just for me.
Speaker 3: But I'm doing this for your own goals and your own like better.
Speaker 5: I know like you are. You want something deeper, you want something harder. You want to push yourself. You want to strive to be a better version of you.
Speaker 3: I want better than that. Have your best friend helping you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, and that's fun. But I'm going to take the money off the table. If you want to still encourage me.
Speaker 3: You're not going to be incentivized.
Speaker 2: I know I wasn't with the money. Yes, you were for a week, Yeah, for one week, and I did it.
Speaker 3: We got to get you to one month, because that's how you'd be able to.
Speaker 2: Have it right, right, But maybe I can do it without the like pressure. Anyways, it lasted for one week. They thank you for your services and your release on fire. I'm laying you off.
Speaker 4: Wow, it happens gently.
Speaker 5: I'm sure people out there would love to have my service.
Speaker 2: You should offer it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I will.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you.
Speaker 3: Oh, Becca's losses, everyone else's gained.
Speaker 2: You know what, There's this mass text like there's some sort of company or something where you can have like a phone number. It's not your actual number, but it's like an app or something, and you could maybe have a thing where you hold people accountable.
Speaker 3: This was not even my own thing.
Speaker 2: I know you wanted to do it. You're seeming like you enjoyed doing it.
Speaker 5: Nothing would have made me happier than helping you and encouraging you to be the best version of yourself.
Speaker 3: What more would a best friend want?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, I say you can do it without being hired as a coach, just a friend. You can do it just as a friend, not with you.
Speaker 3: Why because you need a incentive, I know if you Yeah, you need incentive.
Speaker 2: I know, But what I'm saying is the incentive. Din.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't work anyways, fine to okay.
Speaker 2: So better you spent the weekend watching TV better call.
Speaker 5: Saul to be exact, Yes, the the Breaking Bad franchise.
Speaker 3: I have now watched.
Speaker 5: All of the shows and movies and corresponded, yes, we finished, And then I watched al Camina last night.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're all yep, I'm all done.
Speaker 2: So now what are you gonna watch? So?
Speaker 3: I'm glad you asked.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but we are now putting our phones away after eight pm, so we are lasered into whatever we're watching.
Speaker 3: So it needs to be something good.
Speaker 2: What was that, what's the purpose of that? Because I saw it.
Speaker 5: So I decided that I've been addicted to my phone for quite some time and I'm aware of it. But I read this article about how like the passing of time, don't you feel like the time is moving faster than it.
Speaker 3: Ever has before.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's something having to do with our phones that's like actually making it like fragmenting or whatever. I read this article that like kind of weirded me out, and I was like, Okay, I want to spend less time just like mindlessly scrolling. I love social media and I love engaging in social media, and I still want to like be on it.
Speaker 3: I love it, but I want to limit my like.
Speaker 5: Just no scrolling while I'm watching TV, Like I don't need to be on two screens, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of where that came from. So eight pm, it goes down.
Speaker 2: You move from one the small screen to the big screen. Yes, but that.
Speaker 7: Problem is and I agree with you, even though all of us are on multiple screens all the time, it seems like, yeah, I feel like you're still on the other screen because you're still noticing notifications.
Speaker 5: Well, it's hard to not notice when your phone is like charging on your bedside table.
Speaker 1: Turn it over, it has two sides, put it face down.
Speaker 2: Can you put it on do not disturb?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 5: I just like have a thing with people that have do not disturb, Like I just feel like they're just like annoying and I just like can't be that person that has my phone on do not disturb.
Speaker 2: I like that. It's yeah, boundary, it's giving, like its giving healthy, it's giving, it's giving, gen z. Do not disturb as giving gen Z.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a thing.
Speaker 7: By the way, we used to have a woman who worked for us whose phone was twenty four to seven and do not disturb, But she only went on it when she wanted to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, Yes, which I think I respect.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 2: You know how I feel about people having access to me all the time via phone in textan either.
Speaker 5: But it's one thing to like put your phone down and and like be like mindful about it. And it's another thing to be like I'm on D and D like my time is more precious than yours.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think it's that.
Speaker 2: It's just like I'm not going to be at your beck and call like out when what I'm saying, though I don't know. I don't know, have to ask you individuals.
Speaker 8: I started going and do not disturb after like six pm because there are some people that we work with, yes, that won't stop touching me. Yeah, yeah, and wanting a response at nine pm.
Speaker 1: I knew it for the same reason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I might have to stare at am.
Speaker 3: I just don't know.
Speaker 7: You don't do it automatically goes to do not disturbing eight o'clock and then you put it face. Well, you don't have to put a fish down, but either way, it's gone. It's out of your mind. You're focused on Robbie, the kids, the show, whatever it is you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you have time to look at your phone when you're just staring at Robbie watching TV?
Speaker 3: He doesn't let me do it for long, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: You have to find a new medium to engage your brain in your eyes.
Speaker 8: Staring at a frame photo of Robbie in the corner and walking back and forth.
Speaker 2: It's just like she's looking at her phone and do you think she's scrolling social media? But it's just a picture of rob Do you have a favorite picture of Robbie?
Speaker 3: I do not have a favorite picture of Haley?
Speaker 4: No, I'm like, I'm home.
Speaker 2: But like, if someone was like, show me a picture of Robbie, do you have one that you would.
Speaker 3: Go too, it's something like my last photo of him?
Speaker 2: Okay, wow? Interesting is that what y'all do? Or do you have a photo that you I mean.
Speaker 8: Like, there's a picture of Alison on my block screen as usually as that. Yeah, yeah, for contact photo is a picture I really like to.
Speaker 7: That's interesting because I do have a bunch of favorite ones and she hates all of them. So that's an interesting like I don't know if that's that's universal, but my favorites are the ones that she does not like, because my favorites are more candid posed.
Speaker 3: Same with Robbie.
Speaker 2: Hailey will be like gassing me up and she's like, baby, looks so beautiful, and then I'll go I'm like so excited to see a new favorite photo of myself and it's the worst bote I've ever taken. But she's like, you look so happy and like it's like so you and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Probabi does the same thing.
Speaker 7: We don't want posed, we want you, the actual you, being you, the essence of you.
Speaker 2: And I get it because I'll take a picture of Haley and I'll be like, oh you look so you look so pretty, or like he looks whatever, and she's like, that's the worst photo ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is tough. It's tough in these streets.
Speaker 2: But isn't it great to have a partner who just like adores you, loves you in all forms?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is nice.
Speaker 2: So there was some We did have some reaction again to the scrub a dub dub and the tubatub tub Oh yeah, and people are saying they miss it. Some people are saying bring it back, loved it. Some people said it's not really the way that she says it. It's not what she says, it's how she says it. It's the way you say it.
Speaker 3: Wow, daggers.
Speaker 2: Someone said, just shorted to scrub a dub dub.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I love it till it was gone. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I saw a lot of that distance makes the heart funner.
Speaker 1: I truly hate it. I love you.
Speaker 2: I truly hate it. So saying but you know, mixed reactions. Here's the thing we're going for everybody.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: I think all these I think you're for all these people.
Speaker 3: I don't think my personality in general is.
Speaker 2: Not so me doesn't encapsulate your personality. It might.
Speaker 7: No, I don't are for scrubbing in listeners. If you're not for them, they're not listening right, So that's.
Speaker 2: No. I think they would just follow me on Instagram if they only cared about me.
Speaker 3: Hard to say.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing though, I think we've is that are we doing like account to see how many times, especially.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 3: The streets, in these streets speaking of your little funny little trend that you. Oh wait, I'm going to tell you about it after the break good.
Speaker 2: No, no, you cannot know me.
Speaker 3: Mommy, mommy, we're back.
Speaker 5: And Becca played a funny, little tricky trick trickster trend on me like she loves to do. And she said she's so hungry she could eat a Ryan Compton.
Speaker 3: Guess who I woke up.
Speaker 2: I'm a d M from Ryan Compton.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have not opened it. I wanted to open it.
Speaker 1: Please keep my name out your mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh lame.
Speaker 5: It's just like a crying, laughing emoji. So he appears he appears to be with children. So I'm not going to assume he's married because there's no woman or man in this said photo.
Speaker 3: But he does have two.
Speaker 2: Kids, Okay, so maybe he's just keeping it PC and clean. Didn't want to engage about y'all's first kiss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's not the first time she talked about him on Ryan. He's kind of used to it by now. But why can I not stop watching those videos? Like every single one of them. I have to watch it and they always make me laugh. It's weird, you know what's crazy. I did it to Haley with her prom date in high school. Ask her friend's a name from high school and she goes, I know him and I was like, oh really.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's where we film that I did, but she didn't like the way she looked at after I already did it to her like last week and she was watching the video of me doing it to you and she was like, I don't get it. I'm like, I literally did that to you.
Speaker 3: I want your help because I really want to do one of these to Robbie.
Speaker 2: He's sena though, well this he knows.
Speaker 3: Oh, but like, what's an up and coming one?
Speaker 2: Maybe you start a trend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how I can't start these things. I don't really even know how they work. But I really want to do something that like throws him off.
Speaker 2: What if you like got a new top, or like found a new like type food or something you liked, and you said it was someone from his path, like something like the name of it was someone from his past, because yeah, he's gonna know that he's pretty.
Speaker 3: On trend to on trend.
Speaker 2: He might be more aware of the trends than I.
Speaker 3: Yes, he does keeps me young. That Robbie Attigar the met gala was last night.
Speaker 2: I didn't see anything that like overwhelmed me personally because the theme was kind of felt like black suit or what was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mars was official theme.
Speaker 1: I'll get it for you right now.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was.
Speaker 1: He was super fine tailoring, black style.
Speaker 2: Super fine tailoring, black style.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So my top was Indya, but I always feel like she crushes so I was hoping to see see it someone else that really stood out. I felt like Andre three thousand carrying a piano on his back was pretty pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I feel like, and maybe it's just not in my algorithm, but like, did you see the video of Andrew Garfield waiting for Monica Barbara after the Metcala. No, okay, that's the type of stuff I like to see, like the behind the scenes stuff Like I don't want to see the carpet and people just like posing for photos.
Speaker 3: I want to see what these people are doing.
Speaker 5: In there, out of there together, Who's talking, who's eating the emuge bouche, who's dancing?
Speaker 2: Do we know? Is it just like people are just chit chatting and hanging out inside doing like in.
Speaker 3: Tables there's like actually a performance. I imagine people are drinking and eating, Like why is it such a like question mark? What goes on? Is it just not in my algorithm?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Like I don't think you're allowed to bring in there. I mean people sneak them in.
Speaker 5: But people that the photos that we have seen, they're snuck snuff in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I also liked Doci's look. I felt like she looks really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the year of it is the year of Doughci.
Speaker 2: There is a theoretical met Gala curse that once a celebrity couple makes their red carpet debut, they end up calling it quiz.
Speaker 5: And I was so happy to see that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey did not attend the Metcaleny, I.
Speaker 2: Think for the reason you think it was because of the curse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, especially after Sabrina Carpenter and Barry Keyogan went.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to say, I'm not like physically drawn to Berry Keyogan.
Speaker 3: So have you seen Sulburn?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, he doesn't do it for me, which is totally fun. I just he doesn't do it for me. But I really didn't feel like it was like his best look at the met gala, and I felt like Sabrina looked amazing.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know he was there on Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, she looked great. She really came. She came know, and her ex was going to be there. She came to play, she sure did. Yeah, or was it like she wasn't she didn't come to play, she did not come to play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she came to Sleigh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There's some White Lotus rumors, feud rumors that I want to talk about because you were the one who was like, I want to know everything that they're doing.
Speaker 3: I know, and I'm just like over White Lotus.
Speaker 1: Oh you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See I want, like my new thing. What's my new thing? It can't be white Lotus anymore that that's gone.
Speaker 2: Well, it can't be breaking bad because it's for a long time it's been gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I need something new.
Speaker 2: Well, Hailey's just not watching the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.
Speaker 3: I finished that while ago too.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't even know if all these girls are still cheering, Like that's how old this is. Yeah, and she's like crying watching girls get like cut from the team. I'm like, I think they're fine. I haven't caught up with them, but she i'd so funny. Well me too, like three years ago whenever it came out. But she's very into that.
Speaker 3: So it's just to show you good art is timeless.
Speaker 2: Well, a docuseries on a franchise like that, if you've never watched it, it feels new, and it feels like that they the same process happens every year. It's just so you're not going to see the same people. What do you tell you?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: What I'm excited about that's coming out shortly soon is the new season of Love Island comes out June third, So that's very exciting. My calendar is marked?
Speaker 2: Is this USA?
Speaker 5: USA?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you think that? See? This is interesting? This is an interesting conversation because that last season of USA was so unintentionally iconic and people were so obsessed with it. So do you think that people going into this season are going to be trying too much to be as relevant as this last cast?
Speaker 5: So it's interesting that you pose this question because do I feel like everybody's intentions are pure that are going on Love Island USA or UK?
Speaker 2: No? Well, no, I'm not. I don't even know if that was pure for them last season, right, But.
Speaker 5: I feel like no season of Love Island USA has ever been as famous as this last one. Like I couldn't pick pick one of them out of a lineup of the first few seasons, but last season I know all of their names.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I hope they cast this next season really good because it has.
Speaker 2: A lot to live up too, That's what I'm saying. Not sure they will cast it really well because.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of If anybody from Peacock needs any help, holler at your girl for casting for casting home.
Speaker 2: Maybe this year we can go and do like you remember how they went to the villa last year, Chick.
Speaker 3: I was so jealous.
Speaker 2: Shout out Terria. She's a married woman from Chicken Harvest, I know, and.
Speaker 5: She went work straight on her honeymoon, and it made me kind of sad that we didn't go straight on our honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Well you've got to move on from that, I know.
Speaker 5: But I'll like, Wow, that's like a nice little like you're on such a high after your wedding and you just like go off into this like even bigger high.
Speaker 2: But didn't they get married where they live?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I think that's when I think we need to do a destination. It kind of is different.
Speaker 3: You're already you.
Speaker 2: Know, you're already have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Kind of ready to get home. By that point, I was not ready. I was just trying to help you out, Okay.
Speaker 5: So I thought this would be actually kind of cute since it's kind of basically summer already. If we all make our predictions what we think the song of the summer is going to be, and then we come back, Mark, can you put a reminder at like September first to come back to this conversation in this beta, And I think we all pick a song of the summer what we think it's going to be, and then we can see who wins.
Speaker 3: After the Break, which was a good hit.
Speaker 1: And it still seems they have legs with them.
Speaker 5: You wrong?
Speaker 1: I was wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, do you have?
Speaker 2: So? Are all the songs that will be out of the summer? Are those albums? Well?
Speaker 3: No, so we don't. It's it's really like a gamble that we're playing this game right now. But I think it's fun.
Speaker 5: So I'll read off the contender so everybody has some time to really think about it. Okay, apt Rose and Brunomar, all of these.
Speaker 3: Are okay, Mark, excuse me.
Speaker 2: All of these songs are like five years old.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: Help came out literally that was the song of last summer.
Speaker 2: That true came out last October.
Speaker 1: Maybe how Bad Do You Want Me? By Gaga that really has.
Speaker 2: Started yet, and that the ed scheeron song, I don't think that is that strong you it's viral, but that's also a very it's an old song from an old album.
Speaker 3: Also, The Giver by Chapel Roone is new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't have it, didn't take that sharing that's already dead. Anxiety, the negativity I'm just telling you, and.
Speaker 3: That is surrounding me.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's rough in these streets.
Speaker 3: It's tough in these streets. If you're gonna say it, say it right.
Speaker 2: I thought you said rough.
Speaker 3: Tough, Oh, tough on these streets.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's always been tough in these streets. Never rough in these streets.
Speaker 3: It's tough in these streets. So nobody's gonna pick one of these. It's just me playing what.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. I have two thoughts, but go ahead, and I am professional DJ.
Speaker 3: So first of all, you don't have to pick off this list. You can come up with your own. How about that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me pick from the this list from the year twenty twenty four, and.
Speaker 6: I mean didn't pick plenty clock came out in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Song during the pandemic in our house. It's okay, but you know what, I have to.
Speaker 3: Come up with this list. I'm not offended by this at all.
Speaker 5: But you know what I have to say, Well, it's just everybody likes to pooh pooh and like no one wants to help out.
Speaker 2: I love all of these songs. I'm just they're not let me check it's weird. If they're the song of this summer, I'd be surprised. But I have to say I am obsessed with Party for You by Charlie XCX. But I think because it's from such an old album.
Speaker 7: I mean, but it is, it's viral. I just feel like it's viral now. I don't know that it has legs for the next three four.
Speaker 3: Okay, so everybody make their pick.
Speaker 5: It does not need to be off this list. It could be whatever song you want in your head in your library. And we're gonna go in alphabetical order.
Speaker 3: So Becca, you.
Speaker 2: Start, No, I'm not ready yet, I'll go.
Speaker 7: I dj A Kintanera a couple of weeks ago. Oh wow, So I have a little bit of insight on this and what the young people are listening to.
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 7: Wow, of the newer songs, the one that got the most reaction from the high school girls on that dance floor.
Speaker 3: Wait, don't tell us we should guess.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, if you'd like to guess, feel free.
Speaker 3: Well, we need a clue.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, it is not squabble Up. Okay, although I didn't play squabble up. Oh so it could be great Mark said, Drake, that is your clue?
Speaker 6: What Oh, I know what the answer is?
Speaker 1: Yeah by Drake got a massive response on that dance floor.
Speaker 7: I will also add that Beauty and the Beat by Justin Bieber and Nicki Mina's got a massive response on the dance floor. But that was bless you, Tanya, Thank you. Every week now it's a new weekly feature on scrubbing.
Speaker 4: In Oh really it's weird.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'll say I got two for you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say Nokia by Drake, and I'm saying Sally when the wine runs out my role model. If you have not heard that song, it's got such a great summer vibe to it. It reminds me of Nikki your sun Roof a couple of years ago. I love Sally when the wine runs out. Those two are my picks for something, so.
Speaker 3: You can only pick one.
Speaker 2: I was going to say Sally when the when the wine runs out to you.
Speaker 3: So then Mark take Nokia and you take Sally when the wine runs out.
Speaker 2: I just think something newer is going to come along, but I'll take Sally when for what's out right now, I'd say Sally when the wine And so all was.
Speaker 7: Great okay, great Nokia Okay, but I've been pushing for that role model song for months.
Speaker 3: Well you can have it back. You just have to say the word, okay word.
Speaker 7: Oh So I would flip from Nokia to South Yes, yes, I'm flipping from Nokia to Salad.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Mark one, Sally, and he went first, So market Sally, But Becca, you can go next.
Speaker 2: No, because now I have to find a new one. So I'll go next.
Speaker 3: My song of the summer is going to be what was that by Lord?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm the new Lord's buzzy ye sounds It sounds like other Lords.
Speaker 6: Coming album Virgin coming in June.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be a vibe.
Speaker 2: I think there's gonna be a time hit. That's the summer set.
Speaker 6: That's what I was going to say. Wow, I was gonna say him.
Speaker 3: Because do you guys have insider information?
Speaker 2: Their album is gonna come out soon. But the first hit, I mean, relationship was just incredible hit. So I'm gonna go home song and then But I'd like to say I wish I had said it out loud because I was trying to find the exact name of it. But Sally, what has been on my every playlist that I've listened to.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it's fine. You can all have an honorable mention. So Mark, you can be Sally with honorable mention. No, I'm honorable mention, Sally. I'll be Lord honorable mention Azzi zomb Ed Sharan.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm telling you what's yours unreleased time will be is what I'm picking.
Speaker 5: So you can't pick the same one that honorable God. So you get like partial cred.
Speaker 8: I'm like trying to look at because everything I've been playing is old for for my personal song of summer. But I think what everyone's going to be into is uh is uh. I think b m F sissa is going to have a region.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know my beef for that song.
Speaker 6: What's your beef for that?
Speaker 1: If s z A is pronounced, then BMF should be.
Speaker 6: It couldnt be, Yes, you can. The UMF is an acronym, says it is not.
Speaker 2: I also love like Jenny, Oh like Jenny.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's just mark it down.
Speaker 5: Mark has marked it down. Mark has marked it down, and we will revisit come September. First September, end of summer, end of August.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to return to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I love a reminder on your calendar and phone hello, thank you so much. Something that you do already is becoming a new trend, and I am going to talk about that when we come to cycle thinking, all right, we're back. So it seems as though research is suggesting that a lot of people are in their home body era and staying in is the new going out. So you've been literally a trend setter.
Speaker 3: I love how everybody thinks I'm like this, like staying in grammar.
Speaker 2: Actually you know what I think? You stay in. You go out way more than you stay in. But yes, yeah, you're actually not on trend anymore.
Speaker 5: No, I love staying in. I am a homebody. I am a cancer through and through. I love being at home, but I am not home often.
Speaker 3: Do you think I'm out in about?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is that you are out in about? It's not rough in these street when you're out in the vout exactly. I feel like it has to do with something since the pandemic, Like we found this comfort and like we had to be at home for so long that we found comfort in that state and being like in cozy clothes in our home and I also feel like things are so expensive and sometimes it's just nice to have people over at the house and staying in and being cozy rather than like going out.
Speaker 5: I love having people over at our house. That's like my favorite thing. If we could have people over seven days a week, I would love it.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I relate to that as much like y'all love hosting. I'm fine if people want to come over and have like a chill night, but I don't need to be a big thing. I'm more just like, oh, come over, we'll like order food in, you know. But I also I love getting dressed up and going out too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, going to dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: We love like if we host and we have people over, we love to like curate the menu and like what are we gonna make, and like to eat this, and who's gonna want to eat this?
Speaker 3: And like they're gonna like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, y'all are hosters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I also think because the pandemic, we were all in and then I feel like the pendulum swung the other way and everybody was just like out o out and now it's like reel it back in, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Like we all went crazy and they were like, what.
Speaker 5: Goes up must come down, what goes left must come right, what goes forward must come back exactly.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, whatever, I mean, you don't want to always yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of cycle thinking, we.
Speaker 4: Weren't talking about that, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm exploring this ob g y N scene in the Los Angeles quick.
Speaker 1: Works.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cycles thinking, we all like, look at each other.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is wild, the obg y N scene in Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 2: Tell me because I know, I know nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm just in the process because my guyno is not an obgy n, So I'm like trying to find one. And like I started out by getting just asking anybody that I knew in LA that's had a baby within the last like ten years, and everybody that I asked is like, oh, my obi's retired, retired, retired. So then I was like, this is weird, Like why are all these obie's retiring? Yeah, So then I had an a point with my guano and she was like, it's because the amount that they get paid for that lifestyle, give me in the hospital for three days giving birth to you. Know like baby, and that the lifespan is like an average of like seven years or something.
Speaker 3: For that profession. Oh not lifespan, oh, profession.
Speaker 5: All retiring and like nobody's it's just it's just it's just a wild it's a rough in these streets.
Speaker 2: So what your process is, You're like doing meet and greets with yes, obg, I insper when the time comes correct.
Speaker 5: To see who I'm like vibing with, meshing with, feeling good about. Yeah, well, meet and greets, That's exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So have you started those yet?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: I was supposed to start last night and the meat and greet with this said doctor was an obscene amount, so didn't go to that visit. But they start next week.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, Hm. I feel like people are going to really start the rumors. They're going to start that Tonya is pregnant soon, just based off the conversations happening.
Speaker 4: On the pod right there.
Speaker 3: This is my life and this is what I've been like.
Speaker 5: I've been like knee deep in this for about a week, just like trying to like find and explore and like figure it all out.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that people met with doctors to see which one. I thought you just I guess normally, like people typically will have a gaina who is also ob so it's a natural just progression.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know that. I never even thought about, Oh, you have to go and meet because it's a big deal, like someone who's delivering your baby. You want to go. I mean maybe not. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some people, probably some of them don't care.
Speaker 7: I think it's pretty intimate. I think it's probably smart to spend effort rather than for an e T or some other sort of doctor. This is a very yeah right relationship.
Speaker 3: Right right, right, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I often go to anyone started the pit.
Speaker 7: I decided this summer I'm going to watch it once Gras is over for the year. I'll be more comfortable watching it.
Speaker 6: Alison watched tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Three weeks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Alison watched it all.
Speaker 8: I came in three quarters of the way through and and she was like, I think you can just clock in at five pm and and good enough.
Speaker 6: And she was right. I was all in. I watched last like four episodes, and I had a great time.
Speaker 2: So I I think I have two left. I'm sad because I went through it really fast. And life got busy, and so I have just been inching through and I'm sad that it's going to be over soon. But Jojo watched the pole since she loved it too. Oh you did, okay, and then she was like having a hard time getting into the pit because it's very different, like you don't have music, you don't have the soap opera drama of it, but it's so good and I was like, just stick with it. And then she texted me like the next day and was like, I'm locked in so but you watch the Pulse.
Speaker 3: I love the Pulse.
Speaker 2: Whoa, yeah, what is it like? Grace?
Speaker 3: I guess in theory?
Speaker 1: So I tried to harmonize.
Speaker 3: I guess in theory. Yeah, I guess in theory or so have you?
Speaker 2: How many episodes are you in? Too? Okay? So you're how many there are?
Speaker 3: I don't know how many are of this season, but yeah, I'm gonna watch it. The problem is is that.
Speaker 5: When I have a show that's just my own, it's hard to watch because my TV time is before we go to bed, and then i'm that's like our when we watch our show, we don't have a show wat with you.
Speaker 3: He's not into medical dramas.
Speaker 2: Well, you weren't into drug dramas, so maybe he can join in. Maybe the pit is the medical drama that he can get it into.
Speaker 1: Maybe the pit seems different than your average medical It is it is.
Speaker 7: It is, like I get he probably thinks you're all like raising anatomy, and I understand his hesitance, but I think you should get.
Speaker 1: In on this the pit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm watching the polls.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry after the Are you caught up on Grace Becca?
Speaker 4: Nok?
Speaker 2: And in fact, I haven't thought about it until you just said that, So I.
Speaker 3: How far back?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 7: I know, but I am caught up. But there was a week off in there, so you're not as far back as you think you might be.
Speaker 2: Some good stuff happening.
Speaker 7: I enjoyed the last episode quite a bit. Yeah interesting, Yeah, really good ending.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a Fia Bush still in there.
Speaker 7: Not recently, but I think we're moving towards the finale and that's always nice. And there's gonna be a wedding in the finale, which is just comforting.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know who's who? Camilla, Joe and Lee.
Speaker 7: Joe and Lake are getting married and they're moving it up because there was an opening, oh the chapel. Well at this place, it's a long start.
Speaker 2: I'll have to catch up. Well we speaking of having to catch up, it's time to go. It's time to go. We've caught up.
Speaker 9: But don't worry, because we will be back in just a mere forty eight hours with a new episode answering all your burning questions and advice that you need in a Dear Bonnie episode.
Speaker 2: So until then, we love you so much
Speaker 3: Love you, Bye bye bye,