Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live from the Dallas Cowboys World.
Speaker 2: Tours at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 3: Six second Puss got kitzis any pay today?
Speaker 2: Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Stanback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle yeomans.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen of Cowboys Nation. I want to welcome you formally to another.
Speaker 7: Say when you're just forriday here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas and the SWBZ Studios.
Speaker 6: We've got no sea Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back, I'm Kyle yells glad you are with.
Speaker 8: Come on, guys, welcome. Nice transition there, Beamer, and I was sweet, yeah, little door.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 9: I didn't catch it because I'm one. I have to pivot, so pivot.
Speaker 1: You're having fun?
Speaker 9: Sorry, I Squidward meme when he's looking out the window at the SpongeBob.
Speaker 8: And Patrick.
Speaker 1: Running around. You're no fun, Beamer.
Speaker 8: You're legend up today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Legends open their season at home on on Sunday.
Speaker 8: So I would absolutely go go.
Speaker 10: Wait, Yes, they redid the America Center too.
Speaker 6: It's like a beautiful, like brand new arena, new video boards, new seats, new court knew, everything looks brand new.
Speaker 8: You get on the mic, they start giving brand new stuff.
Speaker 10: That's kind of what happens.
Speaker 8: So let's go ahead and get this elephant at the room. Is this fight fixed or not?
Speaker 11: Is this fight fixed?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: Absolutely, It's just a publicity and money ground Tyson versus I don't even know his name.
Speaker 8: What's his name? Paul?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 10: Stadium home of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 8: If you're still going to watch, change your tickets.
Speaker 9: Until I started seeing that someone out that look in Mike's eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike.
Speaker 8: Did you see his interview with the kid?
Speaker 9: Yeah again with the kids asking about Yeah, she asked him about your legacy.
Speaker 8: He was like, he was like, you know, She was like, you know, so are you what do you feel about Lea? Are you going to leave a legacy behind? What's the legacy you want? He was, I don't. I don't believe in legacy.
Speaker 13: I think legacy is just another way you know for ego. You know, legacy is another word for ego. I'm not gonna be here. I'm going to die. I'm gonna be dust. You're not gonna be be dead. Nobody's gonna be thinking about me. It's gonna be destined, dustined to just about you.
Speaker 14: Interview.
Speaker 12: They asked Mike Tyson, like who is his dream matchup? Like who would he love to fight in, like in all of history, you know, like boxers living or Dad And he said Achilles.
Speaker 11: I was like, what that is the hardest answer I ever heard.
Speaker 12: That is insanely Yeah, this guy's out for blood. But I do think this.
Speaker 8: Is I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe I should like it's an obvious money grab, But for Jake, I think it's a money grab for him because he's like, Okay, even if.
Speaker 1: He loses, it's right.
Speaker 9: I get the bag and I fought Mike Tyson and so my brand gets bigger and I still keep it going different. I don't think that it's it's fixed, but I mean it's obviously.
Speaker 15: How you felt like some of his past ones are happened. Who Jake A's a freaking look, that's all he does.
Speaker 8: So you think this was different?
Speaker 9: I think maybe it might not have been remembered I said a few minutes ago, I thought maybe it might not have been, but that Mike has that look. Man, Yeah, I feel like he's upset. Mike has you saw he slapt the hell out of Jake Dad hit him.
Speaker 8: But why didn't he punch him?
Speaker 1: Why didn't he punch it?
Speaker 8: Because he's saving that for tomorrow tonight?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, let me let me steps on his foot.
Speaker 9: Also, this man, man, what's more disrespectful? Punch or open hand slap? Absolutely, and open hand slap is more disrespectful.
Speaker 11: Because slap is real.
Speaker 1: Slaps, Yeah, so slap is more distrest.
Speaker 6: I feel like this whole segment, you think one big excuse on Isaiah getting to do an extended Mike Tyson.
Speaker 8: And he did nailed. I felt bad for the little girl she was.
Speaker 1: He was holding back.
Speaker 9: He was like, yeah, like blessed the heart she handled because she was okay.
Speaker 8: It was like, that's that's.
Speaker 9: That's the first time I've ever heard that answer to that question.
Speaker 8: That work okay. And I was like like this all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was dead.
Speaker 9: Seriously, he was talking to her like she was a fifty year old. Interview when you got tonight Beamer.
Speaker 3: Oh, Man, you gotta go with Iron Mike, right, Yeah, the one's going for Iron Man.
Speaker 15: I want him to win, but I mean there's no way he would in terms.
Speaker 10: Of like manning the underdog on the.
Speaker 9: But if Mike, if Mike is a clean punch in the first couple of rounds, it is night night night, especially.
Speaker 14: If he gets one clean, and he'll be running from the rest of the night where it gets.
Speaker 9: One clean, He's getting dragged out of the mat, off the mat.
Speaker 1: Word on the street.
Speaker 8: Has Jake Paul's been in joining Dallas the last few days?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, shocker, enjoying Dallas. Shocker.
Speaker 6: A lot of the little money, like in terms of gambling, all the like small bets where it's like you and a buddy.
Speaker 1: Going to a sports book and they put the bet on the table.
Speaker 6: Like a lot of that is in uh it's all on Tyson, Like most of that money is on Tyson. Whereas the big bets, the big money where like these are high rollers, A lot of that is on Jake Paul.
Speaker 10: So it's really interesting seeing like I think.
Speaker 11: It's painting the city silver.
Speaker 1: I saw red.
Speaker 9: Sorry interview last night, Rifle Coffee in a separate interview with the Vander and they both said something that makes sense. They were like, basically, it's an age versus you think in that if Mike can get him a couple of clean shots in the first couple of rounds, it's it's over for Jake, like he's getting stretcher. But yeah, Roy, he was like, if Jake can stretch it out four or five rounds, then see now the youth starts to come in because Michael tire out. So if if Mike's want to win, I believe you will, it has to be in the first couple of rounds and all he needs is one clean I heard sold out.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna watch like I'm gonna tune in.
Speaker 6: Absolutely it's on Netflix tonight at Home of the Cowboys a D and T Stadium, Jake Paul, Mike Tyson.
Speaker 10: If you don't have your tickets and you want to go, they're still available.
Speaker 8: I look at you think that you can beat Jake Paul. We put you in a ring with him.
Speaker 6: Absolutely not. No, I'm not a fighter. I've been in one fight in my life.
Speaker 11: And here's the thing.
Speaker 16: Bring a gun.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go one to oh.
Speaker 8: And I'm out.
Speaker 17: I'm not.
Speaker 10: I'm good on that one.
Speaker 8: I would business and that would absolutely you let me train for that. Yeah, you guys, you were so full of it. Absolutely get in the News and notes.
Speaker 6: No, you two, you're not a fighter, he said, trained fighter.
Speaker 9: He just said train him. He said, if you get.
Speaker 10: Trained, that's what we're like if we were just gonna see him on the street.
Speaker 9: No, no, we're talking about training.
Speaker 8: Training.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you can allow me to train if you if you train, you've ever seen me box?
Speaker 3: No, exactly box that mic right now.
Speaker 1: It was the same question.
Speaker 9: Come on, because I used to glove up when I was younger.
Speaker 8: I haven't trained. You realized, you realized that I have. I've had heavy bags at my gym for the last ten years.
Speaker 6: Listen, Jake Paul could probably make it through an entire round of wipeout and you could not.
Speaker 8: I'm that's because he cares. He don't hear about his life.
Speaker 9: Now that being said, before we transition into notes, I don't care how much you trained me. Mike Tyson would whoop my head. So in subjectivity on full steam ahead. All right, So News and Notes, speaking of getting asked his whooped. The injury report is whooping the Cowboys real good. I'm just gonna go down this list because this is a list, This is a CVS receipt is what.
Speaker 10: This is literally a third of the roster and.
Speaker 9: This is quite bad, all right, So I'm going to hit each name and then give you the designation.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: So, Deron Bland obviously still not training, He's not going to play. Let's just say that with that foot injury. Did not participate. We're going on twelve Issu. Yeah, was supposed to before just okay, yeah. Kayln Carson still dealing with the shoulder issue. He did not practice yesterday on Thursday, but mostly because of an illness. That's the same illness that kept Jake Ferguson from practicing on yesterday. So hopefully Jake and Kaylen are back at practice today.
Speaker 1: On Friday, Trayvon.
Speaker 9: Diggs he was full, which is Goodchumity Doga. His practice window was activated, so he was a limited participant. Eric Kendricks full. Still dealing with the shoulder. This is where it gets kind of Harry Jordan Lewis was off to the side doing rehab work with Britt Brown in practice. He did not participate in team drills at all, he's dealing with a next issue. He is one of your best defenders and he is your tone sitter, So keep an eye on that. Hunter Lipkey, for the second consecutive day he did not practice. He was off to the side with Jordan Lewis and Deron Blane getting sideline working Brown Who Hunter Lipkey, he's dealing with a calf issue. So yeah, and we continue, Let's see what else we got full full. We know DA's going on the ir Cooper rush with the next strain.
Speaker 1: He's full.
Speaker 9: Talked to him yesterday and he said that, you know, it pretty much went away within a few minutes by the next place, so he should be good to go. Tyler Smith with that knee issue, he had it heavily wrapped the day before.
Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 9: He did some work in team drills, but it was limited. He's less than one hundred percent. Keep an eye on that. One year Thomas concussion protocol still not cleared quite yet, Nick vigil Foot, he's not practicing and hasn't practiced.
Speaker 18: For a while.
Speaker 8: One year is out from last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still, but he could be cleared.
Speaker 9: I mean he's a full participate in practice, but he's waiting to go through all the medical other concussion protocol. You know how that goes. So for the most part, you're not going to see Deron Bland, Kaitlyn Carson. Hopefully the illness doesn't keep him out. Same for Jake Ferguson, because you definitely need Jake Ferguson on an offense that is struggling to even get down the field at this point, I think the biggest one of all of those, Well, here's the positive to Marriono. Shown was a full participant again in practice. Now I'm at ninety five percent that he will play.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: The five percent is just borrowing a setback between today and Monday.
Speaker 1: Nights, which.
Speaker 10: They do practice again tomorrow they do, so that can happen.
Speaker 11: Set back certainly happened.
Speaker 9: But as it stands, Demo is a go and he's not being slowed down in practice.
Speaker 1: So that's a good sign. Right.
Speaker 9: So, like you said, the Preseidon, it's not a huge issue, but still makes hi less than one hundred percent with someone who's as explosive as he is. So Tyler Smith is the one that I'm really drawing a circle around because he's your best offensive lineman and he's uh, has a bad wheel right now?
Speaker 15: So Tyler Smith gone, Lou potentially gone.
Speaker 6: You're still trying to say gone, potentially for the game.
Speaker 10: Tyler Smith not potentially gone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think he just yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to play. Just on a bad wheel, that's all.
Speaker 11: That's all. That's it, I know, right, that's play too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The crux of all of this is that the Cowboys are just so less than one.
Speaker 1: Even the guys that are on the field are not.
Speaker 15: Okay, Yes, sir, I say the list gets longer the more you lose.
Speaker 1: What do you what are you are?
Speaker 15: I'm just applying from my experience when the teams that I've been on, the more you lose, the easier it is to land on the injury.
Speaker 11: Porn No, how is that? How do you figure that?
Speaker 15: I can't speak to what these guys are talking about are dealing with, But I'm just talking about experience that I speak to this group. I'm not in that locker room. I don't know what they're dealing with. I'm not on the field with them. I don't know what they're feeling. Just from experience, it's easier to get on the list when you're losing.
Speaker 9: I tell you one person who's trying their best to get off the list is Deron Bland.
Speaker 1: He is really trying.
Speaker 9: And the Cowboys are and Mike McCarthy said it again yesterday, they are not even entertaining shutting him down for the season despite being three and six. Maybe you know, staring three and seven right in the face what the twelfth ish weeks out. I honestly don't agree with that. I would go I would go ahead and shut him down to make sure he's absolutely solid for twenty twenty five, I mean his contract year.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, sure, I didn't want to.
Speaker 9: I didn't want to bring the money to it, but just in the aspect of of just protecting, just making sure that the player is good, because if he's dealing with it to this screen, so drn Bland and Michael Parsons would both need to get paid next year. Yeah, well that was gonna happen. I think what's gonna happen. That situation was going to come.
Speaker 8: At you or you could have paid one of them this year after the season.
Speaker 9: Those are not going to be obviously. Mike is going to be a much more complex negotiation. Wants to bill right, and he's going to be an NFL.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying that there is a potential too.
Speaker 15: There was a potential that had durn Blind been playing this year, you probably probably got to probably could have gotten his extension.
Speaker 8: Agree with that, yea, So I'm saying, but now it's getting pushed.
Speaker 15: Now, now we're gonna have both of those guys needn't negotiate at the same time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, would you want to push to sign him now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Doran's camp won't do that though, Yeah, they won't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because he's coming off of the injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get his stock back.
Speaker 6: He probably I think he would have entertained it early, like you said, because he's coming off of an All Pro year where he had the five pick sixes, and his value now is as high as it ever will be, or was before the injury was higher than it ever would be.
Speaker 8: But now there's a kind of a lapse of it yourself again. Yeah, you got to prove yourself, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: It just it sucks for him, obviously, but it sucks even more for the organization.
Speaker 8: I think it sex with organization to lose lose either he comes in and balls out and got to pay him a.
Speaker 10: Ton of money.
Speaker 8: It would have actually would have been comes in and isn't the same.
Speaker 15: It had been even more in the favorite organization had he been playing right now, not only just from his on field performance, be from the standpoint is you probably would have been able to get his contract done this year.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean obviously injury injuries are never helpful. Yes, but yeah I would I would hope they would want to push to do it now. But like he said, if his camp has any saying.
Speaker 15: It, just like I mean, we saw how hard it was for them to get CD and Deck done the same year.
Speaker 8: That just yeah, it's tough. It's tough. It's tough.
Speaker 10: How many names were on that injury or eighteen eighteen names?
Speaker 6: There you go, but just just for the.
Speaker 8: Hits and yeah, just for pringles and giggles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that one. I went back. I looked at the exact date today. Today is November fifteenth, of twenty twenty four. I went to November fifteenth injury report of twenty twenty three. Would you like to take a guess on how many names were on it and how many names are either DNP or limited.
Speaker 8: Would you like to take a guest just play play a little game.
Speaker 11: We're not betting.
Speaker 1: Just get much better situation this time.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, this is to Isaiah's point.
Speaker 6: Five five players on the injury Okay, how many are d.
Speaker 11: M P two okay, six and then maybe three three?
Speaker 8: Okay you four to two? Four to two? How about this?
Speaker 10: You got seven players on there, Okay, zero were either d N PER limited. They were seven full participations on the injury report.
Speaker 8: Well that's right.
Speaker 9: So I mean, just going back to Isaiah's point.
Speaker 11: Same training staff too.
Speaker 6: By the way, absolutely the are injuries, no, just speaking to records. Yeah, and it also speaks to the bad luck too. I mean, don't play hurt.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: This Bryant said, don't play hurt doesn't help you. The doesn't help you at all. It also speaks to the to the lack of luck you've had. So it does. Injury suck, plain and simple.
Speaker 12: But I think there was something to be said about like a losing record on top of It's like, oh, well this hurts more than it did.
Speaker 8: It gets you know, ye're actually easier.
Speaker 9: But and but to balance that that argument out, they were getting whooped real good by the injury bug before they were three and six or three and five.
Speaker 8: I mean it's a large reason.
Speaker 9: Three, it's a large part of the reason they're at three and six because they got ricked by the jury.
Speaker 6: So, all right, when we come back here on Talking Cowboys, it's a Friday, which means we've got some high five. We're gonna do a little social experiment here. We're gonna have a We're gonna have a draft. Oh a Dallas Cowboys draft draft back. Huh Yeah, there's a reason behind it. I'll tell you the subject of the draft, and I'll tell you exactly how we're gonna.
Speaker 10: Do this when we come back with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: By the way, eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven, if you want to be our guest picker for the fans oday, go ahead and get on the phone line if you want to.
Speaker 8: All right, more to come right after this.
Speaker 6: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you help support that mission? Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some black rifle coffee.
Speaker 19: Today, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew.
Speaker 16: At and T five G. Fast, reliable, Secure.
Speaker 20: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See atd dot com Slash five G for you fifty deals.
Speaker 6: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus, because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the coach Cowboys VIP. That's Get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 11: If you shout how about them cowboys?
Speaker 21: You have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better yet, Gather your cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 11: The wins will be even tastier. It's a pepper thing.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 8: That's funny.
Speaker 6: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company live from the Star in Frisco. This portrait of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys, Quaker Oats, trusted since eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 11: Buy it's on the internet using the QR code in the left hand corner.
Speaker 8: Baby, it's not a tease. It's exactly what we tell you.
Speaker 11: It is exactly. You get what you paid for.
Speaker 8: You know what you expect.
Speaker 11: You go online, you see you're like, you know what I want maple brown sugar, baby, And guess what you're getting maple and brown sugar.
Speaker 8: Like certain movies. Unlike Exactly, there you go.
Speaker 6: You get what you paid for, baby, challenge, Welcome back.
Speaker 11: It's on the internet.
Speaker 6: High five to find your zins.
Speaker 8: Today.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, uh, I love you.
Speaker 8: Goodness.
Speaker 10: I gottaset here mentally the inside joking body folks.
Speaker 8: Absolutely sorry. We can't talk about this.
Speaker 1: One on the air.
Speaker 6: The high five article high five totally uh high five will be on Dallas Cowboys dot com here in a couple of hours, and today's article is going to center around top year one or year two players, and there's there's a social experiment to be had here. I want to do this in a draft format where it's kind of like a snake draft, and I'm want to go two rounds d so, so eight players total, right, where you've got to You've got to pick one player and whoever starts has to wait until pick number eight. Right, So you get the first pick and you go all the way to pick number eight. So year one or year two players only. It could be draft picks or it could be undrafted free agents, and it's on the Cowboys roster. All right?
Speaker 1: Do you already have your list of those guys in front of do you want me?
Speaker 6: I have the roster, I mean figure, but yeah, uh yeah, this one or your two guys. Actually you have the third pick. I did a rand I did a rock random draw earlier. Josh has Sure it goes, it goes Josh me Isiah, but then it goes backwards.
Speaker 9: Remember it goes backwards.
Speaker 1: Lose.
Speaker 8: That's what they all, right, top your one or your two performer?
Speaker 12: Josh, you're one of your two performer. I think the it's obvious here, right.
Speaker 1: I hope it's obvious. Easy for you, this easy money.
Speaker 11: For you to.
Speaker 9: Make it to you.
Speaker 11: This man is the heart and soul ofver Defense.
Speaker 12: He's the one silver lining that you've seen this year of the new crop of players. Basically on uh playing his rookie season right now because he's injured last year.
Speaker 11: He has a heart and soul of defense. He is the silver lining.
Speaker 12: He is what you're looking forward to next year when you get more on this rebuild. I'm saying rebuild. No one else is saying rebuild. But I'm just sure it's a lot to look forward to when it comes to Marvin Overshow and what he's been able to do. The the emotion that he brings you, the hype that he brings you, and him and Michael Parsons on the field at the same time is money, baby, and not just money to be made. I'm talking about wins. That's that is a combination that you want to see in the future. Sure, for a very very long time. Do whatever you can to get some help around this man.
Speaker 8: Okay, my turn, it's my turn.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, Cooper bebe Okay, let's go bb Cooper bebe Okay, he's uh win, he has been. I'm gonna I'm helping you guys out a little bit. I'm helping I'm hoping Cooper bb is your center for a long, long, long time, and he's not having the help from an all pro to his right that you anticipated going into the year. It hasn't been good, and so I think there's a way that he could even take a step forward before he has.
Speaker 12: Would you argue that he's had a better season than the guy to us, right?
Speaker 10: I would argue, Yes, I would.
Speaker 11: I would argue, and who would have guessed that coming?
Speaker 1: And that not now?
Speaker 6: And it's not saying that he's been unbelievable and unstoppable.
Speaker 10: But who else is there to talk about.
Speaker 8: I'll let Isaiah go, oh wait, no, it's not you. I was, Ye said I was. Start it was Isaiah third, don't you do that to me? It was?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 9: And then goes back, It's okay, Yes, used adversity.
Speaker 1: I know he's going.
Speaker 15: I know where he's going, Ladies and gentlemen, with the third pick in the fab five draft, I shouldn't have I shouldn't I know where he's going.
Speaker 12: Brandon, I like now, I like, now that's high kicker, buddy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're gonna be the highest BAI kicker in the league here by next year.
Speaker 12: Well, technically he wasn't a rookie last year. Yeah, the technically he wasn't allowed to be rookie of.
Speaker 8: The year.
Speaker 1: Years and second year players.
Speaker 8: I'll let you. I'll let you have it.
Speaker 6: Wait, what what you said rookie or for you said first year or second year player? This is the second year Kyle.
Speaker 1: But he was right?
Speaker 9: Am I right?
Speaker 8: No, technically he wasn't be his thirty But we'll go second.
Speaker 11: Year cook Man. You do your thing.
Speaker 8: We're on his Wikipedia page. Ben just says twenty three to present.
Speaker 9: He does interesting, he would I technically he wasn't a rookie last year, but actually he was a rookie laser. Nah, he should have how many years? I'm actually even though he stole my guy, I'm with Isaiah.
Speaker 1: This fair is fair, Thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 10: Okay, you got Brandon White Rainer.
Speaker 6: All right, Patrick, you've got me, You've got you've got pick number four here you stuck me with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trapped here in the closet, I'm going with.
Speaker 6: You know what, I gotta change my article. I forgot he was not a second year guy.
Speaker 8: I gotta you know what.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm taking the risk, taking the risk because this is the position you put me in, and I'm all about the.
Speaker 8: High reward you do. You have back to back pics here talking to high reward.
Speaker 1: So give me hold on me.
Speaker 9: Do make sure I mean to make sure they make sure prepared for this. Well, you stole my guys, So there's also that. Okay, yes, give me TJ.
Speaker 1: Bass. Give me TJ Bass.
Speaker 9: The successor to Zach Martin, because although this year you're not going to get anything from Bass, maybe as early as twenty twenty five you're getting the start of at right guard for the Dallas Cowboys. So I think that's a sneaky pick. I'm feeling good about TJ.
Speaker 1: Bass. He's a he's an absolute gamer.
Speaker 6: I think somebody on this show had like a third round grade on him in the Draft Show.
Speaker 11: Prospect, which one of us is on the Draft Show?
Speaker 8: I don't remember. I don't freaking a minute.
Speaker 9: Give memory philers round great on him, Memory Phils. And now we're bass fishing. Yeah, now we're bass fishing. You're fast, all right? So am I back on the cluck?
Speaker 8: You're a back on the back on the click. Pick number five? Good pick, But I think Biamer should get a pick.
Speaker 1: After Yeah, go Beamer, what you got Yeah.
Speaker 10: Bamer's got one, he can get one in there. What do you think of Bamer?
Speaker 8: Are you back there. I'm back here, but I'm not listening.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you're trying to get these calls on here, trying to get your standings up completely understand.
Speaker 8: You keep you keep at it.
Speaker 6: If you had your one, I'm just curious your one or your two guy that you have.
Speaker 8: As a standout.
Speaker 1: Who would it be?
Speaker 3: Well like half of them already got picked.
Speaker 8: I mean over sown obviously. Yeah. I like Aubrey. He's my guy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, my corn hole buddy. Yeah, that's right. You and Brian Anger. Yeah, I got think about it.
Speaker 1: I got one.
Speaker 10: I'm ready pick number five. I'm ready your one or your two?
Speaker 9: Dress the Cowboys rebuild their running back room for twenty twenty five. Give me a hunch of lit key. Okay, hunch of lift key. I think he's you're going in the tricks. I'm listening. I'm cute, gonna have to take the risk. It's cute with it.
Speaker 1: Pick was cute too.
Speaker 8: You got pick number six. It's between two guys for me.
Speaker 10: Okay, who are the two guys pausing on all the way?
Speaker 4: Pause?
Speaker 10: Challenger challengers.
Speaker 8: Thomas Oh? Is he a year two? No he's the second year? No, he's correct. Twenty twenty two.
Speaker 10: That's that's three years.
Speaker 9: Actually, look at his NFL experience. No, no, no, look at his NFL price. I defended you look at looking up Kyle defend.
Speaker 10: Because he didn't play in twenty twenty two, but he was on.
Speaker 1: That I offended you on Aubrey.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, no, no, this is his third you look at his accredited No, Isaiah.
Speaker 6: That means he has two r NFL credited years. When you look at your four one k and it says credited.
Speaker 9: Seasons, Isaiah, I'm going to say this in English and Spanish.
Speaker 6: No, okay, wait, wait, wait, I gotta I gotta double check something real quick.
Speaker 9: But he's talking in vested We're not talking vested years in the league. This is his third year. Is I love how you're trying to just you on Brandon Aubrey. No, you can't have one year. You can't have one year, because that was the case. I would have taken one year Marquis for that man.
Speaker 8: Look at the depth of the sea.
Speaker 6: He was not accredited a season in talking because he did not play.
Speaker 9: Exactly was he in the league in twenty twenty two?
Speaker 8: We all were in the league.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you can't.
Speaker 8: Guys, why are you looking for whiles?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 1: What you do?
Speaker 8: That's what you're doing this States of America.
Speaker 6: Hey, he brought up Brandon Aubrey's Wikipedia page. Janie Thomas's Wikipedia page says twenty.
Speaker 8: He was on a roster in twenty two. Yes, he was waived.
Speaker 1: He was here on the practice squad.
Speaker 8: Ac he was on the practices.
Speaker 10: Pick number six and it's Isaiah. Come on, Isaiah, I got right for you.
Speaker 8: Who is it?
Speaker 3: Why don't you just go with Jonathan Mingo, buddy?
Speaker 1: And there it is to be seen.
Speaker 15: I'm just saying, all right, so we're building a roster. Back up, changed my he's taking too long. Changed my pick?
Speaker 8: What you can't change your pick? Submitted the car. I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: This is like spade until the car. So laying on the table.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's exactly who I was going to go with.
Speaker 10: That's who I was going to go with. When he got to me, how many picks do we get? Tyler Guitens there, I mean, I'm only.
Speaker 8: Going to eight.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's kind of the thought process. I'm stumped, especially hell, you're stumped to pick number six. Yes, you spend so much time trying to very qualified.
Speaker 15: I mean, when you look at his his four one k, it's not going to say that he had three seasons, going to say two.
Speaker 12: According to Dallas dot Com on the roster, it does say two.
Speaker 8: That's what he's going. That's what he's going.
Speaker 3: If someone in the room can change that for me, I would appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh, I wonder webmaster. Yeah, there there you go. No Isa, you got to pick somebody else.
Speaker 8: Very We're going to put an asterisk on that one. I'm going to pick Marius Marius Leafel.
Speaker 11: That's what I've got next. Ye final.
Speaker 12: You know what, man, I think for all the tape he's put out this year, I think it's unfair a little bit because he's still growing, still growing in his vision. I think you're going to see a better sophomore season from this man. Really think the ceiling is higher for for Kayln Carson.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were going Tyler.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought you were going with I.
Speaker 1: Think the same is true both.
Speaker 12: I think I think you're seeing flashes from Kayling Carson, especially early in the season, especially that Browns game.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 11: I think it's their untapped potential is what I'm seeing. And I think.
Speaker 1: Still on the.
Speaker 8: Track. Actually, I'm going to disagree to these. Uh look at that.
Speaker 6: Contract right there, rookie contract, and then you've got a second contract, signed a two year.
Speaker 8: Deal after he already had this deal. That's a three year deal. Just let it go, man, What you're to say, say he signed a three year deal, win, Just let it go.
Speaker 10: He signed it in twenty twenty three, but he had tracked and win twenty twenty two.
Speaker 8: Why I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: Because he was on the practice. He was on the NFL team practice.
Speaker 8: What doesn't count as a season counts?
Speaker 10: Isn't any countessn't?
Speaker 8: It doesn't count as NFL experis year.
Speaker 1: I said it count st a team.
Speaker 8: We got to move along, guys.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Kaylen Carson.
Speaker 8: So the reason why don't count?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 8: I know what it?
Speaker 10: Beamer said, someone call me please eight at eight.
Speaker 6: Eight five five to two nine seven b from himself, be a part of the fan pick him segment.
Speaker 10: I know eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven.
Speaker 6: All right, So that's the thought process. Your first pick was who oh Marrion? Okay, and mine was BB. Yours was Aubrey, Yours was Ben lip Key, didn't key.
Speaker 8: Then you had one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, uh, then Maris lea foul and kay Kayln Carson, Tyler Goydon left off the list.
Speaker 8: Mazzie Smith left.
Speaker 1: Off those results.
Speaker 8: So this is this is the reason why I brought this up.
Speaker 6: This all serves to show how much your team can struggle when you whiff on not one, but possibly two drafts. And you've whiffed on not one, but possibly two drafts because right now, the only guy that you feel confident in in terms of your youth on the defensive side of the football is to marve.
Speaker 10: And overshown your second year.
Speaker 6: You feel great about him, Okay, good, you feel okay about some of the guys on the offensive side. One of the guys that should be number two on that list, and I just skipped over him because I saw twenty twenty two and I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 8: But yes, Brandon Aubrey is the second year guy.
Speaker 6: He was an undrafted guy you pulled off of the couch or off of the USFL roster. I should say, that's the thing. You've whiffed on two drafts and it has severely hurt your football program program.
Speaker 11: And it's specially really hill position too, if you think about it.
Speaker 6: Patrick picks two undrafted free agents, Hunter Lucky and t J. Bass, and those are very qualified picks.
Speaker 11: We'll at your skill positions too.
Speaker 6: Look at tight end Jane Thomas, even if he does count, he's an undrafted free Yeah. Yeah, it's tough Man twenty three for sure, but I'm not certifying those those So out of those, of all eight picks, there were three draft picks. You have a third rounder, you had a fifth round corner and Kaylin Carson, and you had a what was a third round Cooper bebe Oh and I picked nearest lea foul.
Speaker 10: So half of them, half of them were draft picks. That's a third round linebacker.
Speaker 8: So you like what you've seen at a Maratha, I like some things. As the seventh pick in the eighth.
Speaker 9: Season goes on, he's starting to shoop more and more with each past do you not like it?
Speaker 8: I just I haven't seen enough. I haven't either, But that's part.
Speaker 10: That's part of the expecialises, that's part of it.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty certain.
Speaker 9: I say this like after the pick was made, I think he is to be groomed by Eric Kendricks. So that in twenty twenty five, he can become what they want Eric Kendricks to be This year. I think Lea Foul is going to be in the ek role.
Speaker 8: Gotcha, he got us some way on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he needs to and can up a little bit and can yeah, just you know, focus when people are tapping the glazes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's got the hair for it.
Speaker 9: So he definitely luxurious pellom my wish.
Speaker 10: But that's that's the point here. You go through eight players.
Speaker 6: Usually if you're going through two different draft classes, especially with this franchise that's had a rich history of drafting, well, usually if you pick two years, you're going to have some level of success with eight picks. But really, there's two guys you feel really good about two out of the eight. And that's not even counting the rest of the guys that we didn't even mention, including the two first round picks out of each of those drafts twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four. We're both left off the list, Mazzie Smith and Tyler Guiden. That's the social experiment in GiB not great Bob Greed.
Speaker 12: I really did assume that one of you guys is gonna pick Tyler Guite, and I'm surprised.
Speaker 11: I think there. I think there's more there.
Speaker 6: I mean, if I say I wasn't gonna die on the loan a Thomas Hill, he probably could have.
Speaker 8: Just how the league looks at it, Credy this season.
Speaker 6: When we come back here on Talking Cowboys, it's time to make our Pickham segment represent the fans eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 10: Chris Beam is standing by to take your call now right after this with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 16: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah.
Speaker 19: Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G.
Speaker 16: Fast, reliable, Secure.
Speaker 20: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com Slash five G for you fifty deals.
Speaker 18: They say Sampions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 5: Hey, y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer handcramp and cold. That's where Yeti's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed YETI Cowboys gears now available at stadium pro shops, concessions, and on Yetti dot com.
Speaker 4: Check it out today.
Speaker 5: YETI official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys and we're going to overtime Erica, how much have I spent on concessions?
Speaker 17: For questions about their money? Dallas Cowboys fans can turn to Erica, the virtual financial assistant in the Bank of America mobile banking app. Learn more at Bankofamerica dot com, slash Erica by your side. Bank of America Official Bank of the Dallas Cowboys. Erica responses may vary. Digital tools featured required downloading the mobile banking app and may only be available on select mobile devices. Erica is a mobile feature only available in the Englis language. Your chap may be recorded and monitored for qualit assurance. Message data rates and additional terms may apply. Bank of America and a number FDIC.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Before we start our B segments, we have all come to the conclusion by a vote of four to one that Isaiah has forfeited his draft class as completely.
Speaker 8: The best player in the draft.
Speaker 6: He's what, Brendon Aubrey, No, you forfeited the draft class because you made still the best pick out of all.
Speaker 8: That's he guy there taking away.
Speaker 1: You got free agent.
Speaker 8: It's a free agent. It feels like the government right now. Yeah, got kicked out.
Speaker 6: All right, it's time waite uh in vis a line the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. There you go, alright, welcome back in, Patrick no C. Walker, Josh Roderiguez, Chrispyam in the back of Kyle yeomans with this guy stated, that's right.
Speaker 8: I'm upset that he derailed the whole last segment. Everything's perspective.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is perspective, and my prospective suck.
Speaker 8: Great.
Speaker 10: All right, Beamer, Yes, sir, it's time for the Beamer bulletin.
Speaker 14: Thanks Kyle, and the standings for this week's Pickham segment. We've got one leader has been in the leader of pretty much all year.
Speaker 8: Patrick no C.
Speaker 10: Walker, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Kyle is what we call on a heater right now. Okay, let me tell you something. Raise your hand.
Speaker 10: If you're a dog.
Speaker 3: Puppy, put your hand down. Kyle is now the new dog.
Speaker 14: And this is why because of the last eight weeks he has picked five dog Babe, He's on a four dog winning streak right now.
Speaker 3: Last week he's been riding Carolina for the last two weeks. It again, how about that? So he's caught up. He's in second place?
Speaker 9: Was my dog not this past week, but I got real close to my dog.
Speaker 3: He went to Denver last week. Yeah, you got close, freaking blocked field.
Speaker 21: In the.
Speaker 14: Speaking of puppies, Isaiah stand back is still in the last place.
Speaker 8: And this thing, I'm so sorry Studio minus the dogs. How many games how many.
Speaker 14: Games back are you currently? Well, you're six games back. If you really want to know, minus dogs. Those are minus the dogs. But you need some dogs to catch you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got to use the dogs.
Speaker 14: You need to start getting these dogs, man, because because you've been picking puppies all year.
Speaker 9: And outside of my dog, I was on a pretty good heater.
Speaker 3: You were five and one last week. I will give you that you had the best week.
Speaker 14: But Kyle and the fans picked Carolina last week and they both got the dogs back to you.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much. We'll see, we'll see, all right.
Speaker 6: Representing representing the fans this week is our guy Justin and San Antonio.
Speaker 8: Justin, what's going on? You're on talking cowboys.
Speaker 22: Appreciate you here we go.
Speaker 6: Appreciate you as always down in San Antonio. Jealous of the text mex you get while you're down there as well. Some good food down there, all right? You know how this works, right, We've got the potential dogs and then we've got pick them games.
Speaker 22: Right, Yeah, I'm all ready to go.
Speaker 8: All right, here we go. So the dogs this week, not a ton of dogs.
Speaker 6: It's a good week of football, which means, of course, you are a touchdown underdog or more, whether or not you play at home or on the road. The Jags, the Titans, the Raiders, and the Seahawks are the four different options this week.
Speaker 10: Patrick, I'm going to start with you this time, you know what, and Isaiah's going to love this one.
Speaker 9: I'm going with those Hogs because they're coming off of bye week, they need to get right, and they've already taken an al to the San Francisco forty nine ers. I think they split that series. Give me Seattle against San fran.
Speaker 10: You can go with them, Isaiah, Yeah, of course, kind of figure.
Speaker 8: What are you thinking, Josh.
Speaker 12: I think the Lions showed some weaknesses in that game, in that Sunday night football game.
Speaker 11: However, I think I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 12: Do it now, say share with the Jaguarsargars over the Lions.
Speaker 8: The Waguars.
Speaker 6: What Let's see, all right, let's see I'm gonna go with the one home team underdog this week.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go with the Titans over the Vikings.
Speaker 6: Vikings have showed that they are human once again, but they are still pretty good and they're at seven and two, But I think the Titans have a shot at it.
Speaker 11: Do you think just record similar to the Vikings?
Speaker 8: Me too, Justin?
Speaker 10: What do you think?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I'm thinking Seattle at at San Francisco. They always play to It feels like they always play it. I could be wrong about that, but it feels like they always play game, you know, sen divisions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: All right, Pickum's Ravens at Steelers. Justin will start with you again.
Speaker 8: All right, Yeah, you're right. This is back to the nasty Steelers have won six of their last seven. You know, the one team that.
Speaker 11: Beat them, Cowboy Cowboys Baby?
Speaker 8: Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 9: Okay, this is this is a pick them for me. So I'm going with the home team and Mike Tomlin. I'm going with the students.
Speaker 10: Isaiah, I think you're crazy, Isaiah ras.
Speaker 11: Okay, Lamar Yackson and the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 10: I think I'm gonna take let's resplain, what where they're not that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take it on the edge at home. I'm gonna take Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Rams at Patriots.
Speaker 8: Josh, let me go with.
Speaker 11: The Los Angeles Rams on this one, maybe.
Speaker 8: Kay, what do you think, Isaiah?
Speaker 15: Give me a young boy on brit in the defensive imposition for the Rams talking about.
Speaker 8: Ernest Jared Verse or Versu Young.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, listen, Rams have been absolutely money for me all season.
Speaker 1: I'm not turning away. Now give me the Rams.
Speaker 8: Listen. I don't normally do this, but I just have a feeling on it.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna take the Patriots.
Speaker 8: And the reason being it's a.
Speaker 6: Noon game and the Rams are playing in New England, so that's like them playing like yeah, we would that be that would be nine am their time, but that means they would have to be up at the stadium that early. I think it plays a factor. I think it gets to them. Give me the give me the Patriots, Jared Mayo, baby, get it done. Coach Nick lay down on the field.
Speaker 8: Justin such a read.
Speaker 22: I think before you even mentioned I take the Patriots at home. I got trouble all the way across the country.
Speaker 8: Tough.
Speaker 22: Yeah, give me a home this week.
Speaker 6: Good pick, justin, good pick five and a half hour flight. Chris Beam tells us uh, Falcons at Broncos. I'm gonna take the Broncos here at home to get it done. I think bo Nix has been playing well other than the blackfield goal and fortunate for.
Speaker 8: Your guys last week.
Speaker 11: But what time is this game?
Speaker 10: This is a I think this is like an early game too. It might be a Neon game too early.
Speaker 11: Kirk Cousins, Noon, Kirk.
Speaker 8: You take him for FALCONSI give me Michael Pennocks.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, what Falcons are pissed off? It not only losing to the Saints but how they lost. So Falcons just will be playing this game, you.
Speaker 6: Think, so thank Yeah, I'm not there with that, are you? Are you saying because Kirk's hurt or a little insider info it's like that NFL is on the NFL stuff?
Speaker 8: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Okay, that just means Phoenix is going to win.
Speaker 10: Okay, interesting, all right?
Speaker 22: Justin, all right, give me the Broncos at home. Bone Nicks is gonna have all day to throw. We all know, except for when they played Ballets that a lot of pass rushing. That's so great. So give me Bone Nicks at home.
Speaker 8: It's a three all five start by the three oh five. Yeah, it's on NFL.
Speaker 6: That work, all right. Chiefs at Bills, what a game? This is gonna end up being James at Bills.
Speaker 9: That Chief's almost lost to the Broncos, and they should have and they've had some close calls.
Speaker 8: Right here, I think, so to give me the Bills.
Speaker 12: I think they have the power of Satan on their side. So I'm picking the Kansas City Chiefs with some more black magic maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: So I like, justin, does.
Speaker 22: Anyone know Coop's status, because if Cooper is playing, I'll pick Buffalo. He's not playing. I think I'm gonna lead.
Speaker 8: I think he's playing, Cooper.
Speaker 11: It's a home game, so yes he will.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I bet, I bet you played all right. Bengals at Chargers. That's a good game.
Speaker 10: That's I think this is the Sunday Night Bingals at.
Speaker 8: Game.
Speaker 15: It's a freaking good game. I don't trust Herbert. I trust Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow is freaking on fire right now. And but that the charges of a good defense.
Speaker 6: So they just keep losing the only problem, Well, you think I'm going with Joe, You're you're You're going with the Bengals, right, Okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, something doesn't sit right with me thinking that this Charges team can rattle off four wins in a row.
Speaker 1: Give me Joe Burrow in the.
Speaker 8: In the Bengals.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna take the Chargers. That's just a gut feeling thing.
Speaker 6: I agree with everything you guys just said, but it's a Cincinnati game, specifically, that Cincinnati team specifically.
Speaker 8: I don't trust them really, yeah, they they haven't won as much as you would think.
Speaker 11: They're not beating a good team.
Speaker 6: No, they haven't played well against the top teams in the conference, and so I'm gonna take the wins Chargers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Justin.
Speaker 9: I mean, but look at the Chargers the three game win streak. They beat the Saints pre Dennis Allen firing, they beat them Browns, and they beat the Titans too.
Speaker 1: So it's not like the Charges are beating good team. No I'm not. I'm saying, as far.
Speaker 8: As he was good, I wish my team, Chargers are retrade game. What did you asa? What do you think?
Speaker 11: Justin?
Speaker 22: Yeah, give me Cincinnattie on the road. It feels like their offense is starting to catch fire, as they always do in November December. So yeah, give me Joe Burrow off the Chargers all right.
Speaker 6: Monday Night football Cowboys and Texans a little I for five rivalry. The Texans coming in at six and four. They are upset after blowing a big time lead against the Detroit Lions last week on a game winning field goal twenty six to twenty three the final in that one. But the Cowboys have lost four straight and four straight at home as well for the first time since twenty fifteen. Can they get back on the right track?
Speaker 8: Justin? Will let you start on a running, rainy Monday night game.
Speaker 22: Indoor take the Cowboys. I have some hopes about our pass rush getting home this week. Don't think it'll be enough, So give me Texans this week.
Speaker 6: This might be the first time a fan has ever picked against the Cowboy.
Speaker 1: That's who we are right now, twenty realistic.
Speaker 8: I see, and I appreciate your respect. I appreciate it. Say it with your chest, justin. Appreciate you as always. Thanks for the call.
Speaker 10: Have fun down in San Antonio. We'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, wait, did you get did you say a score, Oh, let me get scored.
Speaker 6: Thirty twenty Texans, thirty twenty All right, thanks, Justin, appreciate you, man.
Speaker 22: Thank you.
Speaker 8: There he goes Justin and San Antonio.
Speaker 10: First time ever, and I'm right there with him.
Speaker 6: I'm going to pick the Texans and it's almost the same score, thirty one to twenty one.
Speaker 8: Houston gets it done. I just don't.
Speaker 10: I don't trust the Cowboys right now.
Speaker 8: Thirty one ten.
Speaker 11: Thirty one ten Texans. Huh fair enough? Yeah, uh yeah, this is a It's gonna be another l guys. This is what I'm feeling. I hate to say it. Texan is gonna win this one. Twenty three to thirteen.
Speaker 9: Okay, thirty one thirteen Texas, Yeah, Texans, that's about right.
Speaker 8: That's where we are as a franchise. Is where we are as a.
Speaker 10: Team here in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: I would love for us all to be wrong. That would be great. I would be I would celebrate.
Speaker 12: I think there is a chance, Like Isaia said, there there are some optimisions sure for this game.
Speaker 1: Don't it doesn't much improve you playoff?
Speaker 11: Yeah, the offense has to get rolling.
Speaker 6: I don't think the offense is as dormant as it was against Philadelphia. I think they're gonna look better this week, but I.
Speaker 9: Don't know if it's enough to get pass more than twice as good thirteen, that would be great.
Speaker 8: Thirteen. That awesome. All right? That does it for us here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: No show Monday, because of course we've got Monday Night football, So no show Monday.
Speaker 8: We'll be back on Tuesday, win or lose.
Speaker 6: To break it down for you right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com Radio for Chris Beaming the Back.
Speaker 8: Isaiah stand Back, Josh Rodriguez, Patrick, No see Walker. We will see you on Tuesday. Have fun at the game Monday Night Football. Cowboys, Texans, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.