Speaker 1: Oh man, there's a lot going on behind the scenes. But in his lip service, I'm Angela Yee, I'm Gid Maguire, I'm Jazz and Brand.
Speaker 2: And I'm a Marsha Ambrosius.
Speaker 1: Don't be surprised to see Marcia Ambrosius a little soft, beautiful voice on lib service. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, the voice just changed on me because it was not this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, you said you were Philadelphian, and the Philly comes out when the Philly comes out, so you know, softly spoken and British at times. But then I'm a John. Yes, you definitely get some drinks in me now, all the sponsible mine? Okay, thanks you hospitable around here.
Speaker 1: Than we are so happy to have you up here, by the way, because you have some exciting things.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's been a journey to get here. But yes, Casa Blanco on the way.
Speaker 1: I love the name. I love it.
Speaker 2: Casa Blanco a place of destination, somewhere where you can listen to music to fuck to. I feel like it's that today. I don't know. That's the energy I'm getting from.
Speaker 1: Angel. She'll make a good.
Speaker 2: Let me say this album plays like when you want to fuck someone to when you start sucking them to realizing that way. Is this love or do I feel like I want to be forever with this person? Is it a one night stand? And then you try and move on but the dick's that good? Then you stay and then you're like, no, fuck you, I've got to go. So not necessarily cheap, but you weren't even together in the first place. You know what, am I hurt? How can you get hurt from someone that you weren't really with? It's stupid. So situation no, no dicuation ship period. Then turn to possible forever. That's what It's so probetic.
Speaker 1: And everybody can relate to that absolutely slightly.
Speaker 2: So yeah for you for that's what this album is. That's that's what I feel like it feels like today. That's the blame.
Speaker 1: So where did you get the inspiration for this? Because you are a.
Speaker 2: Married lady, I am, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, that is and that's fine. So let me ask you what changes after you get married, Like as far as your relationship.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're good, what changes as far as like creating music from.
Speaker 1: About I mean as far as as far as the relationship like in your journey from when you guys first met, and I know you kind of made the first move, of course, which we'll talk about because I want to know if y'all be doing that. But you made the first move. You guys got engaged, had a beautiful baby. But once you get married, some people will say things change. Some people will say, no, it's it's the same as it was. Did anything change? What was different?
Speaker 2: We evolve. I think we learn each other so much that you kind of grow with each other. The change is constant, and you just have to know that the person that you fell in love with might not be the same person now and be okay with that. So it's repeating trying to repeat that magic that you had sometimes doesn't work. It's finding other ways to connect with each other as you're both building and growing. So I feel like that's the change. It's just being open to being honest and falling in love each and every day again and lost each and every day again. It's exciting. It's a chase.
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 2: Call one eight hundred casta blanc.
Speaker 1: So okay, because I remember the story about you guys meeting and kind of like from the first time you all hung out. That was it?
Speaker 2: Not necessarily it claims that I ignored him. I did not. I was so consumed with trying to get this reunion tour. At the time time it was game six of the Cleveland Warriors. Game in Cleveland. We start the tour in Cleveland, so I want to go watch the game. I could give fu who that is? And I think I noticed him the next day, Red fitted who the fuck is that? Why did no one tell me? We literally introduced to you yesterday. I was like, I was watching the game. I wasn't even looking at him. So now it was me being inquisitive. I saw what's up, and my version of what's up is what's up?
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 2: Then I think a week into it, we just started talking and then by the time we got to Virginia, it was the infamous long walk trying to get something to eat, and then we kissed, and I was like, oh, ship, my vagina started fluttering in ways that you give me, not butterfly, you give me flat foodflies, butterflies in your vagina. And for someone to do that to me in such a way, I was just like, you know what, I think this is going to be something so By the time we got to Philadelphia, I told my homies, Oh, we're going to go to such and such a restaurant continental actually on Chestnut where it was at the time, Like I'll meet you over there, and we never left that hotel. We just fucked. And it was like what I thought was going to be a one night stand, because I'd never done anything like that.
Speaker 3: You never had a one night stand. That was.
Speaker 1: The first.
Speaker 2: We said, if you knew something and then had a one night stand, is it technically a one night stand? It is because I knew I liked him and with intention, I was like, oh, we're going to fuck. I didn't know we were going to fuck again and again and again and again. So my one night stand technically hasn't ended.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, that brings us to the single one night and so was that really about that experience that kind of turned into it.
Speaker 2: Was a culmination of experience. Okay, I've had several you know, we're grown in here. Yeah, So it was about that. It was about so many other things. It was that dick pic you received unwarranted and you're like, oh the fuck I remember that one though, you know, it's like dicks you've remembered in your past that you wanted to have passed up on, and it's you wake up in that glorious moment of Well, for me, I'm a leo, it's conquering the moment. So the morning after and it's like, oh, who the fuck was that? And what did you just do to me? That feeling? So from a place of that feeling and all of the experiences, Yes it's about him, but it was about others and it was a wild ride and gives you butterflies.
Speaker 1: Just what would make you pass up on a dick? Like what some sverall things tell us one of the reasons why, because I could think of a couple.
Speaker 2: I can think of one in particular, and I really liked this guy, like I really did. It was too small, and it's not that.
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding number one on family feud. It's not too small.
Speaker 2: I'm saying you have to be matters, but not something that's too small. And it wasn't small. It just wasn't what I was accustomed to, and it wasn't long term gonna do the savagery that I required with my appetite being at it's all time high at that time and I was like, and I was coming off the dic relationship that I had, and it was like, I can't go from that to that.
Speaker 1: Like do you think that he knew? That's why? Because I feel like, okay, no, because how do you like.
Speaker 2: Literally literally slid out and then the blame is on you? You too, Gushi? No, you're fucking not.
Speaker 1: You just can't get because I feel like guys with little dicks that probably happens to them a lot, right, like you're right there, and then the woman's like, you know what.
Speaker 2: I want to stress that it really wasn't small. It just wasn't big enough.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Yeah, it's not small, but it wasn't big. It just wasn't the That is the number one reason I think that happened to me this guys. It was it felt like it was some type of uh, I don't want to say handicap.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fun, took it really fun.
Speaker 1: No, But it was like it felt like, you know, it could have been like a large vagina. I don't know about it. It was really really small. It was like a buddy, No, it wasn't, I promise like one of.
Speaker 2: The what's that movie Hangover? Were it was kind of yeah, I feel kind of bad for guys.
Speaker 1: I what can you do a surgery now? Now even surgery is not like they can make it maybe like an inch or too longer, but not much more than.
Speaker 2: Just a toy, like I'd rather fucking play with myself, or like.
Speaker 1: A motor town you need a montor motor.
Speaker 2: Haven't had the motor toongue. I love, well, I've got a personal mot tongue, but not yea, not the handheld. I don't want to held, not for the tongue. No, it's weird. A dick though, I used to have this ultra what was it called, not that I used to call it the Andre three thousand, but it was purple. It was called something ultra three thousand, and I just I don't know coming love love for the love. It had like the balls in it, and it used to spin, and it had like the so like a giant rabbit. You think about a really nicely sized dick with the things that I was getting all the way on it. But it had the two thing in the front, like the vib so think about the dicks like this, and it's got the two problem things that used to play to clear in the front and then the mind blowing orgasm you'd have offered like it saved me from a lot. Actually, I think like I had a lot of like unnecessary, unwarranted dick offered that I would have taken had I have not.
Speaker 1: Had my No, I'm good. I only need the headache that comes with that hook up, you know, don't you feel good that like coming up? And we were talking about this before the show. We didn't have social media.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, when we were at the peak of our I did I did, Yeah, I did. My dirt clean. My dirt was clean. I always say that I'm glad that I escaped somewhat unscathed, somewhat because, for fuck's sake, Philadelphia, I'm blaming the city. What a what a time? If it outside in the thousand, when it was like that time, it was like McNab, it was blue zuy.
Speaker 1: I started working at Okay Well. I left in two thousand and five, though I left to move to I live in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I was there from two thousand to two thousand and five. We'd had running Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you know, my best friend is from Philly, and so Santi and so I would go and stay at her house in Mount Airy and spend the whole summer in Philly and half the time of.
Speaker 2: My life and have beautiful play, so much fun, and I missed it.
Speaker 1: The guys in Philly was lit. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Life really does.
Speaker 2: In the two thousand, Philly guys were so fine. I used to do drive bys on the airport because they used to work at the airport in US Airways, and they would be the guys that take the bags outside and we would just drive by the terminal and just look at what time you off, listen the security do the vango. I used to come in his neck every time. He's just gonna come saying it because I'm trying to get in the club and take DJ acted tell your home what mars trying to really?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's just not a drill. Come. Remember used to be like I really used to go and just walk up street such a tourist. But it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: It was. I mean, I used to well performing at the t l A. I used to walk home after performances, but we'd go to like Fluid or Latest Dish that was on the corner, Coppa, which was on the corner and drink every flavored margarite. And I remember sitting there after a gig for hours and didn't realize how much I'd been drinking. He didn't stand up.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I tried to stand up, like marsh, let's go. I was like, but I cannot. We gotta wait, go with flaw move before I drink, they were like Mars Mars, Mars chill. And I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: That's the worst thing. You're young and you don't know better. Oh no, for that long islandized tea when I was younger, I want tell me, listen, I don't sell that anymore. By the way, where the last time you see that on the menu?
Speaker 2: You just it has to be make that much.
Speaker 1: It's probably not because I have like signatures drink, but you gotta if you ask for it, don't make it for you. Yeah, but nobody like that used to be a thing that like, let's get along as people listen to have no idea what a long islandized every liquor? But it good and it tasted good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you're trying to pretend in your mind to taste it good.
Speaker 1: It felt good.
Speaker 2: It did not taste like anything but really strong gasoline that I know what that tastes like?
Speaker 1: What it was?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing good about that? You know, I doubt that I'm not going But let's.
Speaker 1: Get into this song when nice Stand because we got a little sneak preview. And by the way, we've had conversations about one nice stands up here on a couple of different occasions. Now, Jasmine always talks about once you had, but it wasn't really a one nice stand, And we want to first Martia, can you can you define for us what it is? And then Jasmine's going to tell you.
Speaker 2: On one night's standing, just when you fuck someone that one time that you said you was going to suck them, that's it.
Speaker 1: Does it have to be somebody like because in my head, it's not somebody you've known for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's your decision, your vagina immediately saying I'm fucking that. Whoever that is doesn't have to be a stranger. You could know them come out of the blue, like, be someone that you've known for forever who never knew you wanted to smash And is that one time where you.
Speaker 1: Decided to just say yes one time and one time, one time. What if it happened twice?
Speaker 2: Now what you feel? Then you're in the dicuations situations and that was it a dic relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. So, because we have so many questions about what is a one night stand? To me, I always looked at it as like, and in my head, it's very romanticized, like you're on vacation or you're somewhere, you meet somebody, you're in the club, you do it once, y'all, don't even really like exchange. Remember you might not even know my real name, and then that's it.
Speaker 2: So how stella ahood group?
Speaker 1: That sounds like one nice stand to me. Yeah, that's much.
Speaker 2: That's romanticize one night So that's cute, that's nice.
Speaker 1: But that's cute, that's cute or whatever. And then in a one night stand, do you go all out or are you only having sat because like some people will be like, I'm not a second no, dick, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing where it gets tricky if you didn't know the person and you were on your whole goddess vibes and you're like, fuck it, I'm gonna do shit that I never did.
Speaker 1: Because that's the god vibe because you're like.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna tell, who's gonna know? They don't know me, they don't even know that I'm not like this, So it's almost like, let me just get out my comfort zone and go for all the things I ever wanted to do.
Speaker 1: That's see, and I think that's what one nice thing should be. We don't know each other, and so I might as well just like do some crazy shit. May how often do we go into a one nice stand knowing that that's what it's going to be, though, because usually there's the intention of this might go somewhere.
Speaker 2: It's a vibe once that. I'm telling you, you don't have your own personal vagina flutters when you think about what you're gonna do. It doesn't necessarily have to be the person that you want. It's when you feel sexually charged. What that does to your own body. Are you in tune with you? Because you know when you want to have sex with something that you do know if it's going to be my putting in the effort, am I gonna you know? Or is it a quickie? You know that? So if you're like, Okay, I'm on vacation, you don't set out to go Okay, I'm gonna fuck someone while I'm here, or you do, or you.
Speaker 1: Do like.
Speaker 2: Choice and you're like, okay, come on now, little come on kitchy or whatever you've named your thing is kitty kay kitchy. What we do in kitchen catch you decide whether or not it's going to be romantic or nasty. It's a different level of sex. Yeah, Like again, nothing is off limit because it's a vibe with the person. If you if I want to fuck someone, I for sure want to kiss you like you're not it's the if you're not kissable, we're not even crossing. That's not even a blurb. I'm just like, I don't want you on me if I don't want that passion, even if it is for that moment moment, because I will say, I didn't know that who is now mine forever was going to be that moment, Like I'm giving you all the funk out now.
Speaker 1: You did everything the first time? Yeah, okay, yeah, it wasn't and it wasn't just the first time. It just kept going and going and going, and it's still going.
Speaker 2: Because of that one time. Because what if I didn't and it was just a I know I'm in to you. We fucked. She let me smash and then I just let him smash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you nervous knowing that you were gonna have to see him because he already was working?
Speaker 2: It was funny. Waited to get in the group, sold my mother and everything. Like I told him. When I kissed him, I was like, Mom, I'm gonna suck him. She was like, I knew it. He's like, how did you know? I said, I just know you. I said, well, I'm gonna do it. We'll fucking do it. Then, fine, thanks, Mama, got your blessing. Told the homies and they just laughed it off. We laughed and chuckled and giggles and keyed up and gave him all the details and this is all wow.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: On the other side, he's given his account.
Speaker 1: This is what I want.
Speaker 2: A little movie.
Speaker 1: Guess who id.
Speaker 2: For the both of us? Was a movie? Like you know, I'm in my phone as movie and I'm looking at his phone. I'm in his phone as movie.
Speaker 1: Oh how romantic. That's how you know how much a guy I really liked you? How the details he leaves out with his friends because they don't tell it all they'll say he said everything probably to which.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make me uncomfortable in front of his friends, actually gives me confidence.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are you really really nasty?
Speaker 2: To find really really nasty, because my really nasty might be like basic to someone else, Like, what's what's the really nasty?
Speaker 1: What would you play like a lot of different badly fluids, spitting, licking booty like.
Speaker 2: You know, close to godliness. So when we're there and it's you know.
Speaker 1: As long as it's clean, I.
Speaker 2: What's the nastiest thing you've ever done.
Speaker 1: Me? I'm gonna be honest, Jesus probably better that question because I'm very I'm not gonna lie. I'm very like basic when it comes I don't like people spitting in my mouth. I have people ask me to spit in their mouth, and it's always been a little gross to me, uncomfortable. But I know people from the puss, but I know people love that.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: I'm not into that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 1: But I don't. I'm very accepting of what people do, but for me personally, I'm very like, I don't want to spit like I'm you know what I'm saying, and to spit on the.
Speaker 3: Dick, but I don't want I don't want them spitting.
Speaker 1: I do it from him, though it has to be him because guys in my mouth and I want that to do that, I'm giving and receiving.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: So I'm very basic. I am, I am. I'm basic, Like I do what I do, you know, and I and I love having like all different positions and sex, but when it comes to fluids and things like that, it's not necessarily you know what.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't like that. I feel like a lot of women like I don't like. I don't like when it's my butt is super wet and yea, like when they eat it's dress like.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, see I'm in a puddle.
Speaker 3: Well I'm in.
Speaker 1: I don't have a choice.
Speaker 3: I'm in the puddle too, but I just it's not my fair.
Speaker 1: I'm drowning.
Speaker 3: I don't like. I don't like the feeling of like a swoppy in your button. Yeah, I don't like the feeling of the spit in my butt crack.
Speaker 1: I don't like the feeling. I wish I did, but I think that when you're drunk, anything goes more. Like you can get me to do a lot more if I've been having some drinks.
Speaker 2: That's something fair.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: It has to be more of like I mean, yeah, we do feel like when we lose our inhibitions when we're created, right. I think when people ask you things to it kind of like makes you think too hard about it. People kind of have to like it's.
Speaker 2: Like I'm never eating us. It's just not gonna. It's not a natural like, oh, I'm going to go there, like I'm going to do so many things before that even becomes a request. It's not a request. It's sexual energy, so the fluids and the spit and when you love someone, all of those things are just things. Tune out the noise and it's sex and sexy and it's lust and it's love and its connection. It's different. Like I remember being asked to bite someone. Okay, I can do that, but when I say bite, like like break this, like bite me. And I didn't realize how into it I'd actually be until I did it, and just to broke skin, felt him get crazy hard, and it turned me on in a way that I was like, have I been a vampire or they the vampire? And they turned me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But then am I his makup and I couldn't work it out. I was like, how does this work? By the vampire? And he's the vampire, but we're both vampires and bokeing each other. We tonally like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: What's happening here?
Speaker 2: I didn't even get it and it was, oh my god, it was intense.
Speaker 1: Do you like getting into.
Speaker 2: I didn't, and then I did. It was weird.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it depends on who it is, of course.
Speaker 2: I was thinking this the next day where it was where I was being bitten? Is it going to show like? And then you tune out the noise and give a fuck and go okay bye me?
Speaker 3: Do you like being choked?
Speaker 2: She got like slightly vocals it's a pressure. I like pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's important.
Speaker 2: Gripping and pressure. But yeah the pressure me and me, no, don't don't take.
Speaker 1: Away the pressure can definitely help the intensity of the orgasm. Okay, yeah, well so that's the best time of choke is like when you know you about the class.
Speaker 2: You know, the first time to buy?
Speaker 1: Yes, my same concept. I'm assuming I'm by I'm gonna tell somebody to buy. I think my man likes being bitten like that, like I never broke his skin, but I think he likes that. Dang shit, the vampire is going on here, vampire diaries.
Speaker 2: Vampire diarism, butterflies, butterflies and you know what else.
Speaker 1: It's too since we're talking about all those things. Even I from getting out pussy eight, like, there's some guys that do a great job and some guys that just you're like, it's okay, go.
Speaker 2: On, and I don't like. I just don't think they know how what's supposed to be done. I think it's a myth. I think it's very poornographic, and then not paying attention to what's actually supposed to have been targeted. At that point, I'm gonna give directions exactly. It's like, no that you don't need to be where your dick would be right now. It just gives and don't get out, give you a dick or put it right there, or I'm going to get this silver bullet and where that actual place is and then take me all the way to Okay.
Speaker 1: I remember one guy was doing it like it was a piece of raw meat and his back back. I was like, all right, that a portal.
Speaker 2: Everybody relaxed, and you make me go back to when you're saying what changes. I think after I pushed an entire baby out of my vaginy, you just kind of get a little self conscious as to what that's going to be like afterwards. So I think I was definitely terrified about how that birth was going to be and I was like, oh my god, I pussure, I'm going to be tight. No, does it come back?
Speaker 1: I don't, So you don't never see section you did.
Speaker 2: She was a week late. I was induced, and they assumed I was gonna have to have Sasyrian and they were like, no, no, here, she has a lot of hair. Let's let's go.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: It was like it was really a great delivery, but thinking about what my va giant was going to be like after that was the how does this change our bedroom dynamic? And I feel like I was very self conscious until pregnancy and the after effects of it. I was horny the entire time.
Speaker 1: When you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I wouldn't say it's too much that anybody.
Speaker 3: If I had somebody when I was pregnant, I probably would have been Oh I was it.
Speaker 2: Was that sucks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pregnant and it had nothing I had sex my whole pregnancy. No, guys like I got really hard to lie.
Speaker 2: I do not believe that there was plenty of them. You're absolutely willing. Oh my god, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: They're like, I can't get a pregnant. I mean you said you were. I had No, I was my third trimester. I wanted to do it all the time, Like the last couple of days before I went to labor, I was fucking like crazy, what about what's pregnancy? How long before you.
Speaker 2: To say I can't remember whatever? The doctor said that six weeks you were ready to have the fifth week and six I think I do. I really do. I didn't realize I did, because I did go through a period where it was crickets, like I don't want to period thing over a year. I was on tour the entire time, so it was writing music and experience in life, and like I said, the dick, that just wasn't worth me risking awful, Like you.
Speaker 1: Gotta think about that, Like do I is this worth the natchal my belt?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but women be like I don't know if it's worth me.
Speaker 2: No, you're not about to be a body count. And I don't have many of them thankfully, And you really have to make really crucial decisions as to who you're going to share your space with, right, like it's precious. It really is really got to be like if you're getting in there or getting on it or doing things to it, you have to be something phenomenal, like why why when you could do it yourself right? Like the shit that I can do to me, you better be able to do better. You have to.
Speaker 1: You know, some people take a break from sex purposely because they feel like it'll make them more focused during that year. Did it make you?
Speaker 2: No, You're all over the place? Wasn't angry? I can take my I can well angry. I don't know if I was, because I can take it out on the music. So it came out in the forms of sixty nine or So Good or Wear My Shoes and all of these songs that I'd fantasize about. Why so I'm creating the vibe that I wanted for, you know, my love life to be and just ever had that until you know, a couple of years down the line where I'm like, yo, i want something special and I'm gonna wait for something. I didn't come all this way to have something basic. Let me have something that's right.
Speaker 1: So what was it like when you did break the seal after over a year?
Speaker 2: It was fucked up. I shouldn't have done that either, and I did, and it was the one that wasn't big enough. It was really nice, though, nice guy like it started with. It was a lot of sexual tension, sexual energy. He wanted it, I wanted it. And when I decided to do it, it was a rooftop party in LA and we were with about five or six other friends. Went back to his room overlooking the poor party. My friends went to the other room, and I kind of just shut the door and just staved in maid's head and all the other hotel rooms. If you were looking, you'd see that. And I really didn't give a fuck, kind of blew his head off just for the moment. But I wanted that for him, but for me, and I also wanted to test what I was working with, so you and then because yeah, because I went from a substantially larger dick relationship prior to it, where I had to do a lot of work to make that dick feel what it needed to feel like for fu sake? How much how much more fuck do we need to do until you are. I can't. I'm exhausted that Dick wore me out. So then to get this basic one where I'm like, it's okay, basic ecadomy, but I can conquer it, you know what I mean? Maybe that's what it was. I just felt like I really conquered it. He's but by the way, way easier for oral. You know how easy that it was? Like twenty four seconds I wanted to in my head. I had all these things I wanted to do. I didn't even get to do.
Speaker 1: I need to get good already.
Speaker 2: Friends are not at the door, and what you guys are doing to go back to You just gave me head, and I was like, she.
Speaker 1: Knew that it wasn't It was like an easy deep throat. It wasn't worth It wasn't worth going any further, just the head.
Speaker 3: It's good that you did that first, and you could know, you know.
Speaker 1: Like at least he didn't hurt his feelings.
Speaker 2: Well maybe she did, right, I don't know, Well, would you really admit that this was about you? And you know what, it's no hard feelings and they know who they are, right, And I really truly appreciated our time.
Speaker 1: Literally know how feelings it's I looked at you, it was great, It's great, she's being someone to interrupt her.
Speaker 2: But I gotta say this, it set me up for the love that I where you observed, and I feel like that was the stepping stone.
Speaker 1: You know how amazing it is when you really lack a guy and his dick is great, Like that is like a unicorn.
Speaker 2: It's not supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: Like that's the best feeling because you're like, this is going too good. And then when you get there and you're like, oh my god, like you can't go anywhere because this is too.
Speaker 2: Good, it's terrifying a little bit. And I feel like, yeah, I'm kind of in that space, and that's what the supposed to do. I mean, we can't do because we find so many other things to do. Yeah, it's a great place in place.
Speaker 1: And with one night stand, you also talk about like waking up doing it again. See, in my mind at one night stand is like you didn't get out, you know what I'm saying. But this feels like more than just a one night stand when you're like laid up waking up doing it again.
Speaker 2: Well, initially with the song it was I get this feeling as I'm looking at the ceiling and it's it's early in the morning and still we're heavy breathing. I thought we'd only go a couple of rounds, a couple naps in between. Now we're back at it for a couple of hours. I called you an uber and it came and went, and I'm probably going to get fined for that. It's cool, but it was worth it, Yeah, because you too fine for that. You find as ship. And then it was it must be this amazing dick that allowed me to stay there. So I wanted the one night stand. But what makes you stay? What makes you have breakfast? What's the awkward slip out of the bed boomerang whm in the movie Boomerang? And it's like, I'm out with them toes exactly, Like what makes you not do that? Is it that good? So it's not necessarily restricted to that one night. But I saw what this whole album did. I think casta blancole and being around so much male energy and seeing how they respond to melody and suggestion. It was like seducing each and every single person in the room and catering to those feelings. And that that's why all of that album is just sex to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't wait to this song sound like a movie. I already know who I want the production of it. It sounds like a movie high end.
Speaker 2: It's it's orchestrazed, like.
Speaker 1: Oh is this the same song? When we were listening to it over, I was like yeah. So at the end, I was like, I can't wait to see this before live because it's going to give me that extra like you should do some singles events like now imagine this right.
Speaker 2: Okay, seriously, I feel like we do a gift bag giveaway full of the three thousands and you know, a little.
Speaker 1: Bullet because I honestly, I had a meeting with tender the other day, okay, And you know, a lot of people hook up that way, but they have all different levels of like you know, dating when it comes to because a lot of people, I feel like, are using these asks. Some people are finding there forever, but a lot of people are fighting there right now consensually hook up like coessentually. I feel like that's okay, and I feel like that could be something great, Like imagine an event where everybody knows we're coming here to look for you know, but that's what my shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't come to a Marshall and Bergis show like single and expect to leave that way.
Speaker 1: I tell you, guys, that's where you need to be concerts because the women will be there, Yes, they will concerts, and you're smart.
Speaker 2: And you would do that. So yeah, how many.
Speaker 1: People have told you they hooked up at one of your concerts?
Speaker 2: Oh? Several. I've got marriages, babies, the whole bunch of proposals. Just had one in New York December.
Speaker 1: That's a great feeling to know that you can impact, You're part of their life.
Speaker 2: Babies may Yeah, like the pro creating between you know, Philly two thousands to now, dang this twenty four year olds, they for sure grown, graduated, live in their lives now. So that's a beautiful feeling. And I do that with intention. I feel like I've always come from a place of creating music that allows you to escape and do the things that you always thought you could do, even when you didn't want to do it, like let me dream bigger, Like who says yo, mom, I'm going to go to Atlanta and just figure this out, and I'm never coming home because It's worked out for me now, just for that one decision, you know, and music has brought me that way, so I kind of moved that way in life.
Speaker 1: For Kasa Blanc. How much of the album is done.
Speaker 2: All of it is done, okay, absolutely. I think the easiest part was to record it because in the midst of Dre Doctor Dre had that aneurysm the top of January of two thousand and twenty one, so I'd gone through my own situation near death experience the end of twenty nineteen, so it was like we connected over that pandemic year when it was like, okay, if the world was going to end, what would we actually do? So at that time I was ready to quit music. I didn't even want to do it anymore. I'm like Dre, I like the team that you have, I love creating here. I'd love to produce and write more music, you know, just chill and he was like, nah, you go one more in you like, I want to see you happy and want to make sure that musically you're doing what you're supposed to do for the world. And we started recording what is now Casablanco and if we'd haven't known what it was during that time. I'm pretty sure more of it would have been documented, but we were laser focused. I mean, he let me do whatever in that studio. It was like, oh, we need the horn section, I'm calling it right now. Horn section is, we need strings, let's get it. Oh we need guitar, drummer by everything. And we played good with music literally in one room. So myself, them joints focused bluetooth, like just going back and forth with ideas like where that light is is where my microphone would be, Dre would be sitting right there, and we're creating in the same room. So, like I said, all male t stuster lotistical, maniac energy and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yours as fuck? Do you know how many of those guys.
Speaker 2: Like every every time it was like yo, I'm slide out, but you are. And I felt empowered by that.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Because I being the only female there was a female engineer shouts to Lola. It was really just then and it's how can we conquer these rooms and turn the energy around in our favor eagent every time? And that's what I'm saying, Like with sex, you do that same thing. How do you turn the energy in your favor like you have to be empowered by what you have and understand the value in that. I understood my value in that room. Yes, that stuck to Dre and I know what he does. He doesn't do what I do and bitch on me, and I felt like he encouraged that. And literally, Duwayne Wade, Ali you did to me like I was lebron every time, seamlessly. So on the record, it's produced by Dre, produced by Marshall, produced by Dre, produced by Marshall, written by Marshall, marsh marsh Marsh and Marsha several other people, And it's all of these samples and intricate moments from culturally our culture, culturally significant hip hop or jazz or pub or rug just to make you go remember that and just hear all of these things that make you feel good in one space. So that one album for me was all of the trauma, all of the survival, all of the I almost quit this ship.
Speaker 1: What do you think you would have done if you quit just been behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Or absolutely probably still writing, but just for me and for fun and not for obligation, like yeah, let me pop up do a gig every now and again, but I'm so content on being NILA's mother. Last I don't know. I couldn't say it's.
Speaker 1: Nice to have the luxury to know I can do it if I want to, but I don't. I don't have.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have to is a pressure like, yeah, that's early two thousands, right, you really had to? But no, I think I will continue to create. I'm creative in other ways, So I'd find something to do, and I would write a book of intimate uh stories?
Speaker 1: Who you was this sexy? Wait? I'm sorry to interrupt you. Who knew that you had this much? I mean, we know from your music and you know it's always been sensual. But just sitting here talking and hearing you say like like who like did you play that? You just said all of this sexual butterflies? I love that. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, now you've probably listen to my music differently.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I will always been on it, been on it. Yeah. So yeah, the intimate stories are accompanied with a soundtrack to go with that, which I'd love for people to have the audio book and just listen to the music while they're reading.
Speaker 1: We know we like that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say light porn, but there are some vampires in it as.
Speaker 1: You as you are. You know. We talked about culturally how in the UK we always view it as like more sexual, more free, more open than here in the United States. Do you think that that's true? Because I remember, you know, my first job in the music business was working for Wu Tang, right, So I remember going to like, you know, different places and going overseas and going to Europe and like seeing porn on television, you know, and we didn't see that in the United States. It wasn't like that. And then also feeling like when we went there with the guys, like the women were a lot more free sexually. Then I feel like I did feel like that, But I don't know how true that is. What is your take from having experienced both cultures?
Speaker 2: It's different. I did have the I don't know if we all had it. You know, we age around age fourteen fifteen. You had the friend in school that was already pregnant by her nineteen twenty year old boyfriend, and we thought that that was normal, not normal at all. In mindsight, it was ridiculous, but we did. I don't know, from me at that point in my teenage years, I wasn't even equating it to her having sex, thought, oh, she's having a baby. I was too busy playing basketball and trying to play the piano and all of the other things. So as far as sexual liberation, yeah, there were after hours channels that used to show tits, and you know, as teenagers were just like ah, like, it wasn't sexy or sex to us, just shit for me personally. So I do get the side where maybe it was a bit more liberating over there, but I didn't start my sexual sex copaid until I got into the stage in like twenty I was very inexperienced, barely barely had a buddy, and it turned out basically, do you.
Speaker 1: Feel like you were sheltered as in a way like being in the middow?
Speaker 2: No, it was purple rain and apple.
Speaker 1: See my brother Freeze Apolonia getting out of the waters of Lake minnetaka tape. I used to be like, yo, can we finish watching a movie?
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is where you're like, am I like one percent gay? Not sure? Because Apollonia amazing butterflies? Yeah, And it's like, was I fantasizing of being like her? Or did I with her? Then figured this out? And then how dare I Prince was what four f eight? It still wanted to fuck him. It's not even a joke, like how are you this sexy with eyeliner and oppressed.
Speaker 1: And curl and a little hill just get away with that, like women love some damn Prince. You know, Prince is my favorite artist of all time, and the fact that you could look at him and guys got but it's also like he's got so much sex sex.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. So I can didn't work out if it was Apollonia or Prince recently went to Beyonce Renaissance. Did did you go Renaissance the tour? You didn't go? That's all Listen. She came out on stage in this tuxedo fit. There go the butter. I couldn't figure it out. I was like, I couldn't work out was I thinking about what jay Z does to her? Or what I.
Speaker 1: Man everything that I need and I don't even know you I share You was like I know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I felt like I was obligated to do that, but I did and that was me. My husband was like the fuck do you know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I didn't do enough. I didn't you know.
Speaker 1: What it was? It was too much press At the time I was.
Speaker 2: Going on it was like the microphone and he had like the Bobby Brown head, So I was like, come in. Then it would have been on tonk. It's not that I think I might have done. When I was drunk in the club in LA at one point everyone's party kissed. Uh, you haven't party kissed us. I don't think he wasn't outside now probably I probably. I know we was part in l a club.
Speaker 1: At one point you couldn't eve get into elevator with him. Remember we were in DC and he was saying that. He was saying that the same we were Philly. We were Philly. We were all staying at the same hotel for the Roos picnic and the door is open. They were like, you can't get on. It's because it wasn't hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's happening lately with the artists, Like it's, well, it might be the pandemic and I.
Speaker 1: Don't know of like people would be doing too much with phone. Yeah, like I don't think who anybody was so yeah, So sometimes that it ain't really the artist because like sometimes I'm sure.
Speaker 2: We're exactly so everyone's trying to shelter you from what they think is you know, harmful, like all of these clips of like artists getting hit in the head with bottles. It throws idea you please, because don't don't do that, Philadelphia. It's on my side and we've got Sniper. I didn't like it's terrible, Like, yeah, I don't know. The internet is internet in and people are just doing it for clicks and shits and giggles and it's not cute. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, listen the greatest. Let's talk about that son too, because that was something that you put out a few months ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that was for the Heisman Trophy campaign for ESPN, and I don't know, it just gave me James Bond triumphant fields. So it was like something from Casa Blanco that sounds in that vein. They chose that record for that particular purpose, and I'm just doing it. It's the greatest, Like I love performing that song. It's just I need it, just elbows like that. I don't even want to call him the new James Bond. I just want to action hear what that has, what it would be doing that as a theme song.
Speaker 1: They don't understand how that would impact people going to the movies to see that.
Speaker 2: Right, did you say he just did one? Like we was on the airplane. I'm trying to remember. I just watched it on the series. Yeah, and I was like, give me that. I was like, give me that. I want to lose James, like James Bond already exists. Give me action, give me let him give me interest the greatest. The theme is just oh, it's waiting for your bast it.
Speaker 1: When it comes to you making music, like for this new album Casa Blanco, how many songs do you make? Because I feel like everything is so intricate and so like with you, so well done, But do you do like fifty songs and then we pick what makes it? Or is it like every song I do? We do it specifically?
Speaker 2: For this Casa Blanco was a unique experience, like we went back to back with eleven to twelve songs that made the cut and then we just stopped when we knew.
Speaker 1: We had it.
Speaker 2: That's it right there. We could keep going and it will be something else, but but that shit right there, that's it. So I think outside of different albums that I've done, I've continued recording until I felt like a sequence was right, like, oh, these five songs sound like they go together, and let's make a side and a B side. So sometimes they have structure. With this one, it was like a knocking back to back. Everyone was on this crazy wave simultaneously. It was like creative genius checking in all at the same time. And yeah, twelve songs, thirteen songs, and they all kind of made it. And with Casta Blanco, each song is like three songs in one song. If you listen to the album, you're never gonna like you said, it's just the same, like you're never gonna know where you're at. It's just to play it like it is a movie from beginning to end. And just working with the genius that you know, doctor dre Is and the team, it was just the ICU. It was I could really do what the fuck I wanted at.
Speaker 1: The next level. I imagine what type of conversations were happening in the studio with all the guys.
Speaker 2: It was ridiculous. We are not mature.
Speaker 1: It was so bad.
Speaker 2: I think one point, I remember what had happened. But dre actually bought me one of those speedbags, like a box and stuff, so he brought me a speedbag for the booth just in case I knocked someone else. Take all your aggression out on that speedbag and don't fuck anyone up in there.
Speaker 1: So I was like, yeah, people haven't gone back and forth for something.
Speaker 2: A little bit creative tension, but it will always be because my pen works faster than sometimes what they're doing on the board. So you have a drum loop up, the chords are playing, I've written the song already, I'm ready to cut, but you want to joke and kick here it up and no, get the play the listen. Let me get the fuck out now, everyone get out and let me steal what I'm doing. So I think that happened with One Night's Stand. Yeah, it was like, oh, we have to beat I'm like, well, can I write the fucking song? Just like everyone's oh, Dre's going back upstairs and he's like, oh, I'm out, you know, see you guys tomorrow, And then oh, it's playtime. I'm not playing. I'm ready to work, Like this is fun for you, but this is I feel like we're really onto something with this, Like it's a bit bigger than the album. I was like, where's the album? Where's the albums? That sounds so basic in comparison to like what this actually is?
Speaker 1: What would you call this? What would you consider this?
Speaker 2: It's a Casablanco has always felt like a place like it takes you to a place like I want to go there. I want to be with the people that go there and understand what that is, and it just it.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a massive experience, like something I've never done this before.
Speaker 1: We need to hear this and I cannot wait here. What are you and your husband like? Okay, if you were gonna pick a song to get in bed and and make love to, what song would that be?
Speaker 2: Be? Random? Like we fucked from everything from Baby Shark to come on now you have a kid and you will find out she.
Speaker 1: Does love Baby Shark? But on your album? What would you say, oh on my album? Do you ever have sex to your own music? I have?
Speaker 2: Okay, very very I don't know. It's weird because I'm halfway laughing because I'm like, this is crazy. If it's a song that I intentionally wrote about someone and I'm fucking someone else right a threesome now and that's like too many things? And then I don't know, but fras it like it's too much, like wait, wait, back it up. I need to figure this out.
Speaker 1: Have you ever cast somebody the wrong game?
Speaker 2: No, but something crazy happened to me where I was about to fuck someone and we were passionately kissing or whatever, and he like grips me up and I'm on tub and I looked at them and they weren't who they were anymore. It wasn't him. It was someone else, and it fucked me up, like he looked like someone else. I used to like it. I don't know. It was a fucking nightmare and I didn't fuck that person.
Speaker 1: He was like, what the fuck? Can't do this?
Speaker 2: And I couldn't. It was like a movie.
Speaker 1: You couldn't even like it.
Speaker 2: No, I was like, what in the powerful brain? Shit? Is this?
Speaker 1: Like? Anybody saved you from something that?
Speaker 2: Because I couldn't even tell you who that was. I just knew, not.
Speaker 1: That you saw.
Speaker 2: Who did. I just mention it just elbow, say you go into funk it just elb you know what it just elbow looks like he grips you up. You on talk and it's not him. It doesn't matter who that was.
Speaker 1: This not the person could be just ain't it. It was feeling like there would be certain signs that that will save you. I was saved from I remember one time my ex boyfriend he caught me and he put me on whold his the other line ring, and he accidentally clicked me in. He managed the call yes, but I was talking and he couldn't hear me. For some reason. It was like God was like, you need to hear this, and I was like, hello, hello, I'm still on the phone because you know, nothing had happened yet. His boy was calling and he was on the other line and he was like, yeah, I just he had just told me he was gonna stay in, you know whatever. And it turns out he was like lying, yeah, it had some chick coming over to this guy's house. And I heard everything and I was at first I was like hello, hello, and he couldn't hear me, so I hung up calling back, I said, I heard your whole conversation, you know. But it was sometimes things happened. Somebody's looking out for you. I don't know who it is, but that was like, why would that happen? Why would he not log out of his email on my laptop? We remember that story, look at God loot God won't he do it? Guy said, look at this email. Did have you ever cheated like in your past and relationships?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a sure or I'm as done. I'm good, I'll go we'm cheating for I hate the lie. The idea of the lie is just dumb to me. Like what we cheating for? So I can get excited about doing something?
Speaker 1: How many serious before you got married? How many serious relationships would you say you've been in too? Okay, okay, yeah that's a small number.
Speaker 2: Yeah serious. I'm a leah, I'm not really serious most of the time. And I go in like that. I'm like, I'm selfish as fuck. I want things my way until I meet someone that shows me otherwise, and then it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you giving ourselfish?
Speaker 2: In the bedroom, it's it's both ways. It's give and take. Once it's right, it doesn't even matter, it's just good.
Speaker 1: Do you squirt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's terrible because the whole and then it's messy and then you vagina fart and as you're trying to go to the bathroom to like get the rest of it out, like how you get it wasn't what you thought it was. And then you're in the bathroom you're still why are you sitting there? And you're trying to talk literally butterflying after my after my. Yeah, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But guys love that. Some there a guy that doesn't like. I don't know what guys like.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. Sometimes no one's saying that I want it, but it's an involuntary response from something that they did. I can't intentionally you do it. It's done. If you hit that spot, I can't control that ship.
Speaker 1: It's your fault. You did it.
Speaker 2: My congrats, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like for you guys as the goal, like if they can make you squirt, they feel like like the first time it happened for you, did you know what was going on?
Speaker 2: No? No, not at all. It was a strange out of body experience, but not more intense than the shaky leg. Okay, you have the shaky leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's see. I like that. I like to orgasm with I've never squared it in my life, Okay, but I will have an orgasm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like you know of shaky leg and yeah, no, the shaky leg is different because you can't stop that that's ridiculous. And it's not because you've been hauled up in you know, a certain position that you haven't stretched enough that day, and it's like a workout, like if you're not flexible and your thigh is like out and you're not stuck after the orgasm because of that. It's because I don't know, there's just this pressure. I don't know, you know, when your knees are like all the way up and it's like long, dick, no, but it's long, big, big pressure. But it's all on your clip. So it's literally doing this and it's when it pushes to a point where it's the bracelet for me, and then you go and then you just it's the explosion that your body does.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: It's unmatched. That for me is unmatched because it's a power that it's taken away from you. That's why you can't share yourself with everyone. You're powerless in that moment. Imagine someone trying to do what they wanted to do to you when you're just subdued like that. I was like, oh, you've got me how And you're like, if you're a giver, also you put them out of commission also, But there. You try something, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Get you back, which is a great It's nothing greater than when you put it on him and he goes asleep. I think that's where he passes out and he can't help it.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up because sometimes I'll get that good dick and I'll still want to go and make a sandwich or something. I have this like bursting energy.
Speaker 4: Right, and I'm like sometimes sometimes sometimes sometimes I'm not that mouth open snoring, can't even wake up, but that one where I've got all the energy.
Speaker 2: I'll watch to Netflix make it like he's like, what is wrong with can be knocked out?
Speaker 1: I'm making a sandwich and Jess, oh, I didn't even let you tell you one night stand stuf. I can save it.
Speaker 3: This is one night stand is the okay, So so I think this is considered one nice stand. I was in Vegas for one of the fights Vegas, and I think I met this guy at a pool party and I think we partied pool party, went somewhere else.
Speaker 1: It's my first time hearing this because I just I forgot about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we went somewhere else and then we ate, we went to eat. It was like you know how Vegas just doesn't. We went to we went to eat, and then I went to his room. We had sex, and I remember the kind of got stuck. Yes, so I had to go on the toilet and like push it out, giving birth to a kind. And then then we did exchange numbers. But I saw him the next day, but that it had that. I saw him next day like out, you know whatever whatever, and I was like hey, He's like, hey, yeah, I wasn't really times after you know, it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, so did you go in it with the intention to.
Speaker 3: Room? Of course?
Speaker 1: Was it good? The only thing that happen is he could tell himself out of it wasn't memorable, which is like you forgotten.
Speaker 3: Probably the only thing that the thing that's memorable is the kind of getting stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so that's the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what I remember.
Speaker 2: My as went for one night signed in Vegas, and what happened in Vegas there? I am vagina, y stay to my vagina.
Speaker 1: Here, I am pushing a condo out on the.
Speaker 3: Like I don't you know, like I don't even I wouldn't. I wouldn't know him if he walked up.
Speaker 1: With that was definitely a one nice thing. Yeah, that's okay, okay, before yeah, I forgot. I forgot until you got about Vegas and he was like, yeah that you know everybody. Can you remember everybody you've ever had sex with?
Speaker 3: I thought I did until I forgot that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you do remember. I remember remember everybody, single one. I think I do.
Speaker 3: I think I do, And I may not remember a name. I'm gonna keep it a buck.
Speaker 1: But I remember the situation.
Speaker 2: Situation, yeah, yeah, all the names. Places.
Speaker 1: Do you know every detail? You want to know everybody? Every detail? No, but you know everybody you had sex with? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but detail now yeah, no details, details, No, I can't. I can't remember details.
Speaker 1: Details. It's really good. I remember if it was right, the significant ones.
Speaker 2: Of course we write us, so I tell you, yeah, all things, good.
Speaker 1: Things that just all right, worth don't serve you like I want to.
Speaker 2: Speaking of forgetting, we came into this with you saying that you weren't going to drink, and then you were drinking with everyone because you were going.
Speaker 1: Through Yeah I had a bad day off when I'm actually going through a problem with my kid. I don't have a mommy problem. I'm mad at her.
Speaker 4: What you.
Speaker 1: She's twenty seven? Ok yeah, she's will be for her. She's such a good girl. She's an adult.
Speaker 3: First of all, she's still the baby.
Speaker 2: Any of these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's not and we never seven seven this year already, I'm know we never have any problems.
Speaker 2: And I'm so mad at her, right she don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry that hers because never Yeah, okay, you said what she telling me? Don't don't rush anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you want them to start talking and being in dependent. You say that, until that happens. I missed your baby. You have to do that all over again, like missing your baby and then get to know your kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, did your daughter know your face?
Speaker 2: Miss a little bit? Like she'll know my songs, she'll see videos and stuff and yeah, kind of. I don't know what that means to her though, It's so unrealistic, like it really doesn't like the reason why well, partially the reason why Casta Blanco happened is because of a pizza party that Dre did for the kids. So NILA's there at Dre's house, eating pizza, bouncing on bouncy castles and eating snow cones, and that's normal for her to be a mansion, like a regular as we're staying, you know, in Beverly Hills, walking rainy markets and valet services and white tablecloth breakfast.
Speaker 1: It's just a normal life her.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is unrealistic, Like I don't even live like this. Drey's allowing me to live like this. I lived like that for close to the year twenty twenty one, twenty twenty one, I lived like that from the top of the year. It's or like Halloween. It's ridiculous. I was like, this is She's not going to know any different, right, And I don't know if I want her to. We want our kids to be better than us, right, yeah, the best. Yeah, But she's my baby. She's such a sweetheart, and I'm praying that I am showing her a better life, but that she's grateful for that and doesn't understand that. I mean, she does understand that this isn't how the.
Speaker 4: Majority of Yeah, like I didn't have a pool, a basketball court and a big old house.
Speaker 2: It never happened, like, but I did want that for my life. I think when I decided what I wanted, When you say, you know, am I going to make more music after this. It was I've clogged it. This is super Mario Brothers level eight. The process. Yes, done, jumped over the drag in the south.
Speaker 1: But it feels good to know you don't have to do whatever you don't want to do. Like, honestly, that's an amazing feeling. Do you still love it? Like going on tour performing in front of you, I can't really do And that's the main thing.
Speaker 2: Last year, towards the end of the year, we did that run and it was you get that. I don't know. It's it's an adrenaline rush that you can't explain to anyone who doesn't do that. I mean even this for you guys having conversations with different energies. What are we going to get from this today? What do I walk away with today? That's me on stage. It's like it might be the same song, the same show, but it's a different place, it's different people, it's different energy. What does far away mean to you? Or what just say yes mean to you? Or just late nights and everyone is mean to you? And you know, moving on into the future, what's one night stand for you?
Speaker 3: When you say these titles, I can hear the songs.
Speaker 2: The songs right, yeah, I love it and it takes you to a place. But that's the power of music. And I've been fortunate enough to make a lot of you know, your sexy playlist that you listen to and you want to get it on. So I'm your indirect threesome anyway.
Speaker 1: You know what you know's like, I know that's right.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been with a woman.
Speaker 2: I'm alonelyer in my mind at one time with Beyonce, No, I don't. I think I have. I adore and respect us so much. I know when I'm attracted to someone or I admire something, and there's a huge difference. And I've had many women come on to me and offer the world like the world of pussy like and I knew in that moment, like, oh shit, I just don't like girls. And that's okay too. I couldn't say yes to it because would be unfair, like even to try, Like that's not something you couldn't say. Something I would experiment with because I'm in a phase. It was never a thing, not saying. I always knew I wanted dick, but what by the time I got it, I knew exactly. That's what I wanted to I like it, but it's also to respect what that's been for me. I know the sexual energy that I give off and exude and have allowed other people, whatever the sexual preferences, to live through the music. So could I be with a woman, I don't know, you know, you never know.
Speaker 3: The part that that throws me off about being with a woman is the vagina. I just I'm not into another vagina, want to.
Speaker 1: Be the only vagina.
Speaker 2: I can't even put it together in my head what happens.
Speaker 1: I can't get with the vagina, but you could also they could get into yours and you don't have to.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Also, I like I like dick, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I like to show us. I like it.
Speaker 3: I love I love how I love the man, like I love how man feels and looks and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I can respect the beauty of a woman. I can get turned on by a sexy woman and not want to fuck her.
Speaker 1: Right, you know she has a vagina.
Speaker 2: It's not about the vagina, it's the energy. Like I said when Beyonce on stage Renaissance, it was I was like, this bitch is giving all the sex that I need right now and had nothing to do with me wanting to fuck her. I felt fuckable right because of her. You know what I'm saying. I'm not saying like men men on the other side, not saying that they do the same thing. But if a good looking dude walks in the room and like yo, but he gets all the bitches saying the same thing, Yeah, it's the same energy does exactly.
Speaker 1: The only one who does the reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: So you eat pussy though I do. Okay, how does it taste? Hopefully hopefully like what?
Speaker 2: It's not like a generic because old dick don't taste the same fish after.
Speaker 3: Okay, so different vaginas taste like have a different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's just it's usually the same. And I'm gonna say this, I've never had like bad vagina.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never a texture thing. Trying to figure out what this.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, I mean, like the curtains, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Like.
Speaker 2: Dick is like a dick, right, The vagina is intricate, so it's like it's a commitlippery slide and then you're on the out. You know, it's like layers.
Speaker 1: It is none with you. It feels like your own so so it just feels with being with a woman is like I play with myself a lot, right, so like it's like three D masturbation. Like why I play with myself when I can play with her and she'll play back. So it's like you know, you're in the mirror. It's like an oculate, especially because I like I like pretty, I like body, I like you know what I'm saying. I like feminine. You would like you, Jaz.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm thinking to myself because I love me, I like I do.
Speaker 1: Like my body. Anybody who is a carbon copy of Marsha please hit her up.
Speaker 2: She likes her myself. Where are you?
Speaker 1: Everybody has a twin out here somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'll give it to you.
Speaker 1: But listen, we appreciate you so much for coming through. Had a great time. Amazing. I love this whole like I can't wait for listen. Ot wait, it's a vibe already. Definitely are you doing a tourist?
Speaker 2: I have to have the life experience of it has to happen and it's going to be incredible. I can't wait and.
Speaker 1: Get my tickets. I have to and all those look like you got to show up, not lou you imagine that Marcia Ambrosia's orgy.
Speaker 2: Oh, a bunch of marsh a bunch of mar green eyed, big head ma.
Speaker 1: I like me, I love me well.
Speaker 2: During a show very recently, I started singing a lot of Jo Tosy songs and I started pretending that I was Casey, and I really started crooning and singing to a lot of ladies in the front wrote and it really got me off badly, to the point where I'm telling the band, don't made me walk away from this gig with more bitches than you.
Speaker 1: Don't do it about.
Speaker 2: It was bad, Like I was like, it's been an hour since you've been gone, and oh my god, I really got really like can yeah, Like it was cry for you. It's forever, my lady, Casey singing forever my lady. It's like, listen this lady in Atlanta. She was ready. She was like, are you really doing this right now? Yes, it's you babes going home.
Speaker 1: Bab She went home and rubbed out something serious.
Speaker 2: So did I.
Speaker 1: At thefore, why not do it together? It's okay that cheering it comes back to back. Is that the type of porn you wise too, would you say like lesbian porn.
Speaker 2: No, I'm really like the ebony section and everyone has to be. It's like if you're not attractive, I can't before I'm not attracted to it, like pawn, so I'm yeah not yeah, don't you that's been Dick's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yes, shiny ones they can be.
Speaker 1: They can be, but then they can be terrible to they could be what they can be, terrible to be shaped weird.
Speaker 2: Even even the mildly modestly sized one was very pretty. I'll give it that. It was gorgeous looking. It was just modest.
Speaker 1: That's a very nice that's a very nice way to the humble penis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like everything else he was giving. Of course you'd have a humble penis because you can't have everything. It's like me with Megan. The Stallion asks, unfucking fair? How am I singing your drawers off? And I've got an ask that would be fair. God's like, no, you can't, savage, you absolutely savage.
Speaker 1: No, that's that God knows who to give a voice to. Because if I I feel like if I had a voice, imagine having a voice. I feel like if I can make that happen. I will get you some singing I would.
Speaker 2: Take I will teach you. You only need to do like three things to get it together, or almost cheat your way into making people believe that you can actually sing, because I don't sing. I just make noises that some people be say like I know saying is I do stuff intentionally? I do my thing. So you have to really talk again. I'll say anything, say anything.
Speaker 1: Come I did you keep going?
Speaker 2: Now? You're scared? You see how you start? You're spo You're like, yeah, right there, So if you just take it down and give a breath, get a breath right there, say let me take your breath away.
Speaker 1: Let me take your breath away.
Speaker 2: Now put a melody to it. Let me take your breath away, let me take your birth away. That studio to be to it.
Speaker 1: The album service coming soon, the album. But honestly, we had such a great time with you today. Can you imagine how lucky you sing in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I can't even get to that place like I'm screaming, Wow, I mean you have a two year olds? Well, well no, it might be different. I've learned how to have silent sex, to have a and I didn't realize we were doing it that much. By the time we were in the room or the house alone.
Speaker 1: You still have.
Speaker 2: You trying to rep heads in the pillow and loud.
Speaker 1: Now you gotta be quiet, my god.
Speaker 2: That can be loud. Tour bus Sex the loudest you can get. That engine is wearing.
Speaker 1: No one knows what you're doing, so they turn the engine off and you don't know you were to rest up.
Speaker 2: I'm oh no, you feel them bumps.
Speaker 1: You do it.
Speaker 2: The hydraulics in the back of that thing kick in, so when you stop, you stop. Okay, all right, well we love it well, doing the album later, I'll produce your whole album. Wait, I can't wait, presented my lip Service produced by Marsh and Rosies the album.
Speaker 1: Of course, you guys can hear one nice? And when is the full album? Coming soon soon? All right? That's all we need to know.
Speaker 2: We need to know is that it's the way, and we enjoy, enjoy your one night stands and we can talk about it together. Give me all the stories, all the things, and I will be here for it and we are coming soon, coming, absolutely, it's lip service.