Speaker 1: It was revealed this week that three time defending Slam Dunk champ Mac McClung won't participate in the twenty twenty sixth event during the All Star weekend, but Lakers center Jackson Hayes and Spurs rookie Carter Brant have accepted invice to a twenty twenty six Slam dunk competition.
Speaker 2: According to Shams, Joe, Yeah, then.
Speaker 3: I'm with man McClung. Man, y'all ain't gonna keep using me for the dunk contest. I can't get on no rocks exactly. I can't get on no russ. I'm down here in the G League giving you yes. Man, come on, Yeah he been, he's been down there killing. I think he had a little short stint with the Indiana Paces that he did that they had, but they ended up letting him go.
Speaker 2: Uh Man, we just want that. We won't. We won't. We just want to see the high flies get in it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That's old obviously, I know everybody that's over. Man.
Speaker 3: We can't see Zion get in and do some of that stuff. Vince called the DIZZI man Zion to kill it.
Speaker 1: I know, but he don't. He don't want to he don't, he don't want to do it. And if you remember the Slam Dunk competition, a lot of your best players got in it.
Speaker 2: They were they were actually in the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: They had a few guys that weren't in an All Star Game, but a lot of guys were in the All Star Game. So you had your Man, you had your Jordan's and you had your your Clyde drex domination with dominiques, uh.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Jays, the Larry Nancy's.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You had Terrence Stanberry, you had Doctor Griffin, Doctor Duncans died, Darryl Griffiths, you had Kenny Skott Walker. You had guys that actually were in the game, the All Star Game competing. So your best players were actually really good dunkers. Now, ain't nobody in the All Star Game that's actually in the dunk contest. What they would have filed, what I believe they would have filed, is that they let these guys.
Speaker 2: They the guys missed like seventeen dunks. Man.
Speaker 3: And not only that, it got watered down after I would probably say after Gordon, yes, yes, yes, participating really kind of got watered down because you don't get the best dunkers no more.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We get guys who can get up, but we need we need canceled style. You know what I'm saying when you get up in there? Aaron who got creativity?
Speaker 4: Creativity?
Speaker 5: Many who are the who are the dunkers that had the creativity?
Speaker 1: Though? Joe Man, John morn Zion. I look at Zion kind of like Lebron. Zion is more of a power dunky. He's more of a Dominique Wilkins type dunker. Vince Carter and and and and and uh, who who's.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell me? Vince Carter?
Speaker 3: It was the Zach Levigne to be a big to be a heavy guy. Aaron Gordon got creativity to be Gordon, big ass guy.
Speaker 2: He got a thin framed guy. Yes, so to he.
Speaker 3: To be able to contort your body and twist and spin like he does.
Speaker 1: Kudos. But those guys that don't participate anymore. Uh, you know the All Star All Star Game originated at the ABA. That was That's when the All Star Game originated. And then they when they merged, they brought it over. It was doctor J. You had Doctor J.
Speaker 2: You had.
Speaker 1: What's the guy from n C State, Skottwalker, David Thompson. You had got you know, you had guy. You know it was like, oh man, I mean the All Star Game, I mean the Dunk competition. I mean because it was the megastars. The megastars will participating. You look at Kobe when he was in when he was in the NBA at a young tender age. What was that when he like he like like his second year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know how to fix it in Joe, I know how to fix it. Talk to me if I was Adam Silver, you know, I mean, he's not as aggressive as I as I am and my approach to fixing the All Star.
Speaker 4: Game in the Dunk Call contest. But I'm I'm gonna hit.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna hit Zion, I'm hit John Morn, I'm hit Anthony Edwards, and I'm incentivizing boys. Listen, I need you to get into dunk contest. I'm gonna get each one of y'all ten million.
Speaker 2: That happened that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, five five million apiece?
Speaker 2: No, No, the winner, the winner may get a million.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I think that's ojo.
Speaker 2: They ain't never got paid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're making twenty making twenty five thousand, they make it ten.
Speaker 5: Thousand, yes point, And what I'm trying to say, if you want them boys, that's making a hundred, one hundred feces.
Speaker 1: Think about what Look at what Anthony was making forty million, y'all making thirty million.
Speaker 2: What's a million dollars to them?
Speaker 4: I just why did you? What did I just say?
Speaker 5: Joe and centivising boys with an extra five min do away with the dunk.
Speaker 1: Okay, because guess what? Guess what, Joe? I remember when the dunk contest closed the night. Now what closed the night, Joe? The three point competition. So it's already told you, it's already shown you. It's been replaced by the three point competition. You know why the three point competition because you got stepped with would enter it. You got Ray Allen that would enter it. You get a Dame Lillard that would enter it. You get a Klay Thompson. You got the best three point shooters, you don't have the best dunkers. So guess what it goes away?
Speaker 2: Right he wanted to Yeah, three straight and it ain't been no doubt he won. No, he has created.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking it from him, but the fact that he don't be on the n Ross.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Oh we got a man special guest. Look join.
Speaker 1: We got the number one ranked running back in the class of twenty twenty eight. He currently attends Kleine Oak High School. He was named first team All American this year as well as last season. He finished the year with thirteen hundred and nine rushing yards in twenty one touchdown. He has a very very important to make and he wanted to make it here tonight on Night Cap Michael Take it Away.
Speaker 6: I wanted to say thank y'all for bringing me on the show. It's honored to be on.
Speaker 2: Here with thanks for coming, Thanks for hes a lot. Thank y'all.
Speaker 6: Thought further Ado, I'll be committed to University Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Hey, that's dope.
Speaker 5: Man, congratulations Bright you know listen, you know they don have some good backs to come up out of Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: Now we yeah.
Speaker 5: Wait, what what it came down to when it came to making a decision. Why did you pick Oklahoma?
Speaker 4: Mean?
Speaker 6: The biggest thing is they may They made it feel like I was family. Everything I went on, they made me a priority. I mean, coach Marco believed me early. You know, he offered me an eighth grade and it meant lots to me. So I just like my grandma always says, you know it's right, you feel it's right, you know you know it's right. So I mean my biggest thing was is I mean, I know that this is the right thing for me, and I know that's the right thing for my future. So that's what I chuse to do.
Speaker 1: You're the number one running back in the class of twenty twenty eight and that's a couple of years away, so hopefully you stick to your guns. But who were some of the other schools that were interested in you. It's like, Okay, we're willing to offer you also, but you chose oh you.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't even know for real. I mean I feel like I had every offer that I wanted. I mean, if the schools wanted me, they would have offered me already, right, But at the end of the day, I chose my decision.
Speaker 2: I'm with it.
Speaker 6: I'm loyal.
Speaker 3: So that's what's up. That's what Michael. What's your running style? Like, bro, who you can pay today?
Speaker 6: Okay, you got speed and shifted, especially Jamior gives you know, he's a three down back. You can do it all. So catch the ball. I mean I could do the same. So that's what I can prime.
Speaker 2: Your hands, your hands, You know what.
Speaker 4: You think you're running forty in round?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I haven't run forty in so long.
Speaker 4: No, you think you think you're faster than me.
Speaker 6: I don't know about that one.
Speaker 5: Now right now, yeah, right now, I'm really now, I'm definitely now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I could be getting you.
Speaker 1: Look at when you look at the running backs that can't come through ou as. You mentioned Billy Sims, and you got Adrian Peterson, you got DeMarco Murray, Joe Mixing, you got.
Speaker 2: Most of those guys are power backs.
Speaker 1: Now they have speed to burn, but there were power backs you mentioned. Your style is more like Jamiir Gibbs. You're like, I can catch it out of the backfield, Hey, you put me in, I can. I can run the routes and beat linebackers. But if you toss it to me, I hand it to me. I can hear the creas and hit my head on the goal post.
Speaker 6: I can do it all, and I think that's what makes me different from all the backs into my class. I can just I can do everything, and I feel like going to you. They will put me in a position and be great. So that was the right decision for me.
Speaker 2: You had a total of thirty four offers.
Speaker 1: The choices came down between Texas, A and M, University of Texas and Oklahoma. I mean, how did let you get clienty that's in Texas right? He from you from Texas? But how did hey, Michael, how did they let you get out high?
Speaker 3: How the long hoarding the agis let you get But Andrew Peterson was the last one that they make.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: I mean they definitely tried, but I mean Oklahoma better. They showed me better. And I mean my coach, Coach de Marco, he he did better than all of them. And I felt like, I mean, that's the coach that I could play for. That's the course I want to play.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Usually you pull up the Texas they got all them Ferrari, they got them Lambow Park out front.
Speaker 2: I'm not chasing the money.
Speaker 6: I'm not chasing the money. I'm not chasing the money.
Speaker 4: Okay, say not chasing much money.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 6: They tell me that O YouTube, Like, the biggest thing is you got to produce. If you want money, you got to produce. And I even did that right? And I look and.
Speaker 4: Talk talk about what I'm talking about producing.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get the money that I.
Speaker 1: Want at such a young age. You mentioned your grandmother. Obviously it seems that you're very close to your grandmother. What are some of the life lessons that your grandmother and grandfather had instilled in you.
Speaker 6: I mean they talk all the time, they talk my ears off all the.
Speaker 4: Time, being humble.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm always be humble because of them, And they asked that in me when I was young.
Speaker 2: So you have any brothers and sisters?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 6: I got a younger brother, and I got a younger brother, and I got two younger sisters.
Speaker 1: So you're the oldest. So so you you what they look up to. You got to set the example. You've got to be the person that they that's that like. I want to be like big Bro. I want to be like Michael, and so you have to be on the straight narrow and I think you do a great job of that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You seem like you have a very level head on. You mentioned your grandparents and what they've instilled in you. But uh, man, here at nightcap man, we want to first of all, we want to thank congratulate you on your selection of going to the University of Oklahoma at a class the number one running back in the class of twenty twenty eight. Second of all, we want to wish you the best. To look everybody at nightcap because that's a huge honor. You're going to college. Everything's gonna get taken care of. And like you said, I don't chase the money. I'm gonna go produce. I'm gonna prove myself and then the money will follow me. I don't need to follow it, it'll follow me. So congratulations, So congratulations. We wish you nothing but the best. Stay healthy your next two years in high school. And uh, we'll see you. We'll see you. We'll see you down the road.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Hold on you play mad?
Speaker 2: You want to play me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Hey, we canna play after this? What? What? What? What's time you got?
Speaker 6: I already have no bad time for real.
Speaker 4: Already. Yeah, I'm gonna see you a DM don't right.
Speaker 2: I ain't never all right?
Speaker 4: But who are you?
Speaker 2: Who you playing? Really matter?
Speaker 6: I'll go off you.
Speaker 2: I'm playing.
Speaker 4: I'm playing with I play with the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: H the guppies. You already know you're gonna win, Michael, so don't even worry about it.
Speaker 4: I am wronging them. I'm ranking them for five in the world.
Speaker 2: And man, no, man, you haven't played yet. What world? See world.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I appreciate you. Thank you. Man. Congratulations. Man, Tell everybody, tell your grandmother and grandfather we said hello. And take care.
Speaker 6: Bro watching and watch.
Speaker 2: All right, man? Thank you? Yes, sir, Oh Joe n he ain't in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Cavaliers will examine the team elevated court designed following an injury in Luca Dodge.
Speaker 2: While improvements have been made.
Speaker 1: To the arena floor over the years to address this issue, the NBA and the Cavaliers are revisiting the situation given the incident last night. A league spokesman said, Luca exit the Lakers lost in the uh to the Cavaliers of last night, with an apparent leg injury after falling after falling off the raised floor following a three point attempt. I thought that, I thought all the time I saw that Joe was in Like in college, in the NCAA tournament, they have the elevated floor.
Speaker 2: They got that in the NBA too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cleveland, Cleveland, Cleveland is one of them, is one of them teams. Cho who got the eleva elevated floor? I remember vand the belt?
Speaker 2: Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, it's like you sitting down and you up on the stage. But yeah, Cleveland has that.
Speaker 4: Hey, but but look how fight was Joe.
Speaker 5: He was all the way, he was all the way out of bounds, on top of the on top of the people sitting courtside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he shot step back, he was following through his momentum took him back right right right.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, all it take is for one of these superstar guys to get hurt. Man. You know they'll change the rules.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: We saw that in football astar breaks. You've been now you're the quarterback below the way there you go too, you yeah? Yeah, oh man, you know they outlawed the horse calling tackle. Guy snatch you that, man. I'm like, damn.
Speaker 2: Roy Williams. But before Roy.
Speaker 1: Williams, Hey, hey, Joe, you talk about safeties that could thumb boy.
Speaker 5: I know he might have been known for that god damn hip tackle, but when it's time to come up and pull up to the party, that god damn Roy Williams man.
Speaker 4: Whatever, boy know we can hit boy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was a thumper.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey remember Dante White from the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, they took the horse car line.
Speaker 2: But you can you can grab hard.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, your hands. That's part of uniform.
Speaker 2: And you see guys.
Speaker 3: You to see guys pull the dress and pull him out.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute. I mean I've seen a toy like that.
Speaker 5: He tell and by pulling his head, they can't they can't catch up to him.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 1: Look, the last thing you want to have have happened, guys, is one of the biggest superstars in the NBA get hurt on a freak accident. And this would have been something really really freaky shooting a shot and stepping backwards, you know, and and and stepping off the court. Yeah, they're gonna do something about that. Man, I didn't know. I knew it was like that. In college you're like Vanderbilt. You see a lot of this. Yeah, because in the NCAA tournament, a lot of times they're playing in Jerry's world.
Speaker 2: They're playing and they're playing in big yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you trying to package many people in as you possibly can, and so you know you have the basketball court and his dimensions.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know it was like this in the NBA.
Speaker 1: So thanks for sharing that m FO with Oh Joe, I mean Joe, Yeah, damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he came back. He came back in the game, so he's gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they want to they want to rectify the problem before something happened, and then you want to don't come back in the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know Luca, Luca probably see this. That Luca any ankle injuries, and I got something. I got a perfect remedy for that, perfect remedy for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe A what's your remedy?
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: I don't want to tell you, Joe. It might make you sick to your stomach, but it prevented me from missing any games. And when I did sprain my ankle high ankle sprain, I was able to relieve the stress and get the swelling down in less than twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Joe, Chad want to know what it is?
Speaker 5: The chat know the chapman following me long enough, they know they know my remedy. So like I sprained my ankle one time, Joe and practice. I think it was maybe a Thursday. It was a high ankle sprain, Joe, Miami. We was playing Sunday, Joe. Yeah, so I had to based on a home remedy that I got from I got from my grandma that my grandma got from my Native American side of the family, because you know, I'm cherokeyed a little bit. So this is what they used to do sometimes when they used to go to war and they would sprain their ankle because remember they ain't had shoes back then, Joe, when it went the war and they were spraying the anchor, they stepping a pothole sometimes, yeah, boom. So they would get urine back then, they used to get urine from the horse. They collect the horse urine then. I'm not sure how they but they would rub the rocks together and stix together and they would warm it up and they would boil the urine and then put their foot once the water simmers down, so you could take the heat and the urine. The toxins in the urine would take all the swelling out in the twenty four hour period, Joe. So I would get enough urine from my teammates, right, and then I would boil it, and when you boil it, would would I would do the same, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, once you boil it, once you boil it, boom, it purifies everything, but the toxins that you need to get the swelling not.
Speaker 4: Your ankle is still.
Speaker 2: There and you soak your feet in it.
Speaker 5: Hey, soaking my foot of there a Joe. Fifteen minutes, Joe, all the swelling was gone. So I sprained it on Thursday Friday, which is Fast Friday in the NFL. I didn't practice Saturday. I did walk through Sunday. I played, Joe, didn missed no time.
Speaker 2: Man, you and you look full of blooded ninja to me over here.
Speaker 5: But you said, yeah you got yeah, you ain't know with Cherokee joke, Yeah I did, I did.
Speaker 4: I did my ancestrtry joke. Hey, hey, Joe, fifteen percent.
Speaker 5: Cherokee, Yeah, fifteen fifty boots over here? Hey, yeah, Joe, Now I did, I did my ancestrtry. I mean, unless it lied to me, I put I put the right information in there. Yeah, I'm I're part of the Mikasuki tribe. Hey, I'm just telling you. Hey, hey, gonna be.
Speaker 1: Talking about he Querto Rican. Querto Rican, a quarter Puerto Rican, not the full blooded you quarter Rian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he he, Uncle, Joe, what I can tell you something? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I know Unk you love dogs, and Joe you you love dogs too, Right? What kind of dog can you get in Antarctica? Now y'all should know this since y'all loved dogs so much.
Speaker 2: Uh something a frozen.
Speaker 1: Dog, hot dog nope, Joe, glacier dog nope, snow dog.
Speaker 2: Nope, an article, chilli.
Speaker 4: Dog, chili dog. There you go, there you go, you got it, you got it. It was a chili dog.
Speaker 2: Man, Uncle, you got to see.
Speaker 3: I'll be thinking, okay, cold, it's gotta be something cold.
Speaker 5: Yeah, chili boy, you're so dumb and chili outside, you go outside with a spoon in the pot.
Speaker 4: But hey, that was that was a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: That was good right there. I don't know why you are. I just know I have missed that game. I ain't putting my foot in nobody, not even.
Speaker 4: My own Listen Listen, Listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 5: I wanted to keep my ability to always be available for my team at all costs because they needed me.
Speaker 4: They needed me, Joe, They needed me back than Joe.
Speaker 1: So you you you you take a golden shower before too?
Speaker 4: Huh oh, Joe, what's that? What's the golden shower?
Speaker 2: You know, the golden shower wheels? Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: But y'all, y'all a little bit more advanced than me.
Speaker 2: What the hell is it?
Speaker 4: Joe? What's the golden shower?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 5: How you're gonna tell me?
Speaker 4: Joe? I promise, what's what's come on that? Come on, y'll, y'all, y'all don't ad like that now, y'all don't add like that.
Speaker 2: On you yeah me, Yeah, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, Joe.
Speaker 2: You some boots. No that that's differ. It ain't no different?
Speaker 4: Is different?
Speaker 2: It ain't no different?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's a big difference. Joe.
Speaker 5: You got to understand these people paying me ten million dollars a year to be out there.
Speaker 3: On the.
Speaker 6: Lady.
Speaker 2: You love her, Joe.
Speaker 1: You hear what he's saying now now all of a sudden, you don't want to do that, but you but hey, everything for the root to everything?
Speaker 4: Hello, Oh yeah, oh yeah, that it ain't no different.
Speaker 2: What you think that's different?
Speaker 4: Let me let me tell you something Hey. And another thing, you know what I I cut.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you. I'm glad you said that. Now, I'm see that. I'm so glad we're back home. I'm so glad we're back home. Another thing that I don't deal with.
Speaker 2: Those that.
Speaker 5: Those that that that that that's that squirt you know that that I call it the Arnold Palmer. That is that is basically like a golden shower, because that is just a mixture of of of of the fluid of of.
Speaker 4: Of urine and and and fluid.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: No, I can't do that. I'm going to shower. No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Who who will let you?
Speaker 4: How you gonna let somebody like on you? Nobody's ever done that.
Speaker 2: It's some freaking.
Speaker 4: Is Come on, man, were you yes watching movies? I'm watching movies.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm called it right now. I gotta put it on.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Hey listen, it's something I should try. Huh.
Speaker 2: You probably gonna try it.
Speaker 4: I ain't trying.
Speaker 5: We found you know, I don't. Yeah, I don't lie to you know. If I ain't try something, I tell you. If I try it, I tell you, I tell you now. If it's something that's to try that you've experienced it, and it's it's cool.
Speaker 4: Let me know, I try it.
Speaker 1: Start calling We're gonna start calling him peapot.
Speaker 3: It's I don't know, I don't know nothing. I don't know nothing about all that. But I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey, hey, I got a do it on the bed. I look at a shower curtain on the bed so it don't.
Speaker 4: Get messed up. Tub oh in the tub.
Speaker 5: And she's like standing on the edges and like, all right, all right, okay.
Speaker 4: I like, hey, Joe, I kind of hey that Joe, that that's kind of that's kind of freaky. I gotta try. Hey, matter of fact, we were on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: No, we're all Saturday.
Speaker 4: Okayna, I'm gonna tell I'm gonna tell her.
Speaker 1: Boy, look here, boy, you best about to be by yourself by bad Hey, hey shut out?
Speaker 5: Probably Hey what it's like, it's probably.
Speaker 4: I heard I don't know. Oh my man, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You don't after you took your glasses an take to take a glass all that's like, let me know, Like, okay, I might have dabbled in it.
Speaker 2: I ain't like that I been on limits. I mean, hey, I'm you know.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, I ain't got no limits. I try anything once.
Speaker 5: That's just that that's never been on the table. But since y'all brought it up, I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna see y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all didn't bring it up. But you look like you might. You like you might have been a type of trying. You like you might be a freaking brother.
Speaker 4: Listen, Hey, Joe, I do it. I do anything once.
Speaker 2: Joe, he textual that you try anything.
Speaker 3: I don't put that past I don't put that past it.
Speaker 2: I'm let me hey, let me go. You don't try to I hate how he brought it up.
Speaker 4: My bad, My bad, I'm my bad. We're family. We could you know, we family. We should be able to discuss everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, Hey, Chanse, but cause you but oh, you get one of those sparks in you.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, hey, you gotta be you gotta be careful though that. You gotta be careful because the mixture of sparks and you'r you don't.
Speaker 2: Know what that thing that thing like a water hole.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, you get up first thing, Hey, you get up first thing in the morning, a man, man, you get the first thing in the morning. Man, that hey, that row sparks, first thing in the morning.
Speaker 2: With that pe hard we over good night. I ren she in trouble in truble.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, I had a walker beside the bed. She said, your grandma staying with you.
Speaker 3: I said, no, that's for you.
Speaker 1: She's about for what I told one of them sparks. You're gonna need it in the morning. She's gonna turn back. You go.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, hey, I got I got tied with. I got tied with just for that Joe, just for that. That the morning man, I'm like, god, hey, hey, them roads sparks, How you showing out? Don't the man what.
Speaker 2: I already know? I already know. Oh tell you boy, have you have you? Have you feel like you the mailes of some mong bars. Turn it back? Just turny flip, just flip.
Speaker 4: Hey for y'all, hell boy.
Speaker 1: Prescribed this new seal help patients get fifteen dollars off their first star of barks on a recurring plan. Connect to a provider at r O dot co slash Nightcap to find out if prescription roast sparks.
Speaker 2: Are right for you. They are. I don't know about you, but they're right for me, They right, right, right right.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, I'm I'm mad to ask for forgettness.
Speaker 1: He them sparks, he jo boy a, hey taking my teeth, m my te mathematic professional to figure it out.
Speaker 2: It's be so hard. Hey, hold of the Chinese.
Speaker 4: Hey, oh heah No, but you got me over here, and you take the.
Speaker 1: Roast barks over there. You gotta be careful with the roast barks. You take what the roast parks and stand up fall pass out all the blood, the left, the left, the topping.
Speaker 2: Boy, y'all.
Speaker 4: Hey, my my stomach hurt, my thumbing hurt. Oh God, forgive me.
Speaker 1: New Buffalo Bill's head coach Joe Brady expressed his support for Keon Coleman, stating that Keon is going to be a Buffalo Bill. I told key On when I got hired, the best thing that happened to Keyon Coleman, with me being his head coach, I was the one that stood on the.
Speaker 2: Table for Keon Coleman. I believe in Keon Coleman.
Speaker 1: Brady said that twenty twenty five was a learning year for Coleman, adding that the Bills had put the team first and a lot of the elements he's.
Speaker 2: Going to continue to grow.
Speaker 1: But the elements that we saw in the draft process, the confidence that I have in him and his ability, and as long as he's handling what he needs to handle off the field, I have no doubt that he's going to be successful on the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: Not that that reassurance from from the head coach. I know that that got to have keyon feeling good. It got to have him feeling good despite what he heard just a week or two weeks ago from the other folks.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter your hea coach says, he believes in you. Your hear. Coach says he believes in you publicly right now. You've got to do your job.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: You got to do what's necessary to make sure when you do go back into that building, you do everything in your power when you do get back.
Speaker 4: How do I make everyone else in job around me easy?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 5: They don't have to worry about me. Now you're in a position of power where now they can count on you. You when when they can count on you now the rabbit, Now you got the gun. Now you got the gun. That's all they come down to. So I gonna talk to Ke. You know, we're gonna're gonna be down here working this off season. Matter of fact, I ain't even worried about it. No more, I ain't worried about it.
Speaker 4: Joe. All I needed for I needed for a month, Joe.
Speaker 2: That's it. Into his third year. This cost just a year, just money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his money, of Joe.
Speaker 2: So you know you're gonna get the best out of them.
Speaker 4: Man, this money you Joe, it all started right up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and know and knowing that the head coach got your back. See he wild, he wild.
Speaker 3: The folks in his uh, in his in his draft meetings, you know what I mean, Like they I've seen it everywhere. That's all they were talking about. But yeah, I'm with you, man, he gottah, he gotta come back next year. Bro, he gotta be a whole different player, gotta be different. He gotta come ready, work contract. Yeah, try to get some of that money.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But see the funny thing about it is, once you get back, all the work has to be already put in, right, the work got to be put it in the off season, because when you get back, it ain't nothing but exit's nose. So your game and everything about playing.
Speaker 2: Receiver got to be on second nature.
Speaker 4: Second nature. Yeah, I can't, but I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Mike Brabel is not worried about Drake May's right throwing shoulder. The Patriots held their first practice ahead of Super Bowls today, and after with the team's jury report listed May as limited for the second straight day, Rabel said, today, I try not to have a whole lot of concern, and I just want to prepare the football team and make sure that everybody's ready and then we have a plan. Oh yo, are you? Are you or should the Patriots be worried about Drake May? Won't be one hundred percent for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Now? Absolutely? You know going to the Super Bowl, Joe.
Speaker 5: This the end of the season, unk, and everybody kneed who the hell is the hundred the hell ain't nobody one hundred percent if you played, unless you play.
Speaker 2: All season long. But your throwing but you're throwing arm is throwing the man?
Speaker 1: How many passes did he throw? How many pass did he throw Sunday? So when did he hurt this throwing shoulder? Because I don't remember it being on the injury report. So he didn't throw a whole lot. And yeah he got sacked, but a lot of them was like they landed.
Speaker 2: On top of him.
Speaker 1: This it's a little games from his ship and all that stuff. It's just like Sam Donald, remember Sam Donald out of bleak. He ain't been practiced, real worried.
Speaker 4: He might not he might not play.
Speaker 1: Sam.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, that throwing. No, you can't shoot that up though and go out there because you don't want that numb right.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, you shoot it up, Joe. You can shoot anything up, Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking because the thing they don't really shoot up his knees, but ankles, shoulders, ribs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you won't.
Speaker 4: You won't feel the pain, Joe.
Speaker 5: You don't want to feel the p and when you when you when you throw that, when you throw that thing, that motion going forward. But after the game, boy, when that a drilling, then go down or way off.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 4: May may God be with you.
Speaker 1: I've been there, man, I've been here. I'm not worried about Drake may O Joe. Is time for Prize fig Player Fade presented by Prize Pigs.
Speaker 2: Okay, so who we got here? So it's uh, physim versus hooker? What's that?
Speaker 1: What's that Bottle UFC three twenty five in Australia's Australia New Seed Australia.
Speaker 5: You know, I thought about, Hey, Joe, you know what we ain't talking about Uncle Man t O and Shakura fights Saturday.
Speaker 2: That's why we're coming on. And we got the UFC fight.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, bet say no more, say no more?
Speaker 1: Oh so we got so who we got Okay, we got physic uh physif versus Mike Ruffy.
Speaker 2: This uf whose favorite piz? It's god?
Speaker 1: They got it to go at least? Will he go more than one of the half rounds? So will he go two rounds? If they're on this card? Danna Daniel Field, look if dye to put you on a card like this here, he expected dynamite, he expected his fireworks.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, he already he already said that when he put it, when he put the car together. What do you say he want holy ship moments.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: Oh, this ain't a this is not a belt fight. So it's only going three rounds, don't Joe?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what you think you think it's gonna go three rounds?
Speaker 4: That's tough.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, go more than two rounds. I'm saying, somebody get somebody he will. He wins in the third, finishes him in the third. Say the knee versus Hooker thirty two and a half significant strikes. Oh, Hooker is favorite. M another three round fight, so that means he got to do he can lay chance. I'm gonna say yes, I'm going more. Volkanovski versus Lopes is Lopez it looks like okay.
Speaker 5: Ooh.
Speaker 1: I mean they got a vocal with one hundred and five strikes and this is a title fight, so it's going five rounds. But that's a lot of significant strikes. O Joe, I don't think he's going to many. I don't think you're gonna land one hundred and five strikes. Yeah, that's twenty strikes. That's over twenty strikes. That's twenty one strikes around. He laying that many he gonna get, he gonna finish him. Yeah, somebody going to she ain't low pezz significant strikes. Yeah, he going under seventy two and a half twenty five dollars to win one hundred dollars. Download the after Door use cod Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup prize picks. It's good to be right, all right, we're gonna get it out of here on this time. Five final savement evening. It's time for Q A, you and A.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm finna go after this. Joe want a waffle house buff?
Speaker 2: You're going to get the waffle right right down now.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get because I didn't eat dinner.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Na sausage, egg and cheese sandwich or raisin okay, with a waffle and orange juice.
Speaker 1: I just asked you what you're gonna get the waffle? You said no, chat. Did I ask you what he's gonna get a waffle?
Speaker 4: You said that?
Speaker 1: You said that Paddy, I said, I ask your waffle first? Did I say the patty milk?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think Joe Joe must have been saying something at the same time. I bad.
Speaker 1: Lee Mason mister io back again to give unk and old Joe more bt A and still don't do that lead.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come on that.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what a a block block?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 6: And you?
Speaker 2: Hey, you got it? Chill, you got Joe, don't act like that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, I mean, like, come on, now, you got the people thinking you actually did something.
Speaker 1: I mean the man keeping it one hundred, I mean, what else you want him to do? Okay, Kevin, non delusional cowboy fan. Me and my wife's birthday tomorrow. Can we get a shot? I appreciate it all as always. You guys ever come to Boston love the show. Absolutely, cav and Wifey Happy birthday. You got a birthday? Y'all got birthday the same day?
Speaker 2: How y'all playing that? How y'all figured that out? You ever dated a girl would have had the same birthday as your thought? Yo?
Speaker 4: Now I normally start a fight right before their birthday.
Speaker 2: Because you don't. You don't want to get nobody, no gifts.
Speaker 4: Y'all had to go to get you always start a fight right before the right for the birthday.
Speaker 1: This man here out of control. No, I've never dated I've never you never done that. No, I've never dated someone that had the exact same birthday. I have dated someone that had the exact same name, the same first name is mine.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cute. That is so cute. Okay, Shannon is Shannon? You know.
Speaker 2: How mean it sound? Weird? Don't you, Hey, are you talking to me? You're talking to you but itself? What what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 4: What do you himself?
Speaker 2: What do you you?
Speaker 5: You that means you were dating the actual Shannon Thornton, Shannon Darty, No, Shannon Thornton.
Speaker 4: The Black Actors. She's very very short, you real quick, h the chat? Know what I'm talking about? Her name is Shannon?
Speaker 2: Like this was in college? Positive, don't we tried to?
Speaker 4: Don't we trying to?
Speaker 3: Haven't even I haven't even met anyone named Shannon since I've been out of college.
Speaker 5: You show a chat, a as show show show on Shannon. I think I think her last name Thornton?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: I forgot what TV show she played on?
Speaker 2: Peak Valley, Peak Valley.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah you show you show, you show that. Now what we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Nah, she looks she looks a little young to me, you know, I kind of I'm kind of you know, yeah, he's books. This is why I love the channel. Y'all the first to talk about breaking news and give your takes.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you need an assistant? Or what our work way? Our work weekends, holidays, mama's birthday everything.
Speaker 5: Let me know, right, Yeah, I appreciate off of man, but you know, the assistant position has been filled, has been filled for now for maybe about a year, a year or some change. I appreciate that I got my camera stuff working, so I kind of I kind of get everything.
Speaker 4: You know. YouTube is a beautiful thing, man, and it TikTok helped me out too.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey boy, I'm I'm finite. I'm hey you and Shannon Thornton. Boy, yeah, that'll be a nice little yo.
Speaker 2: Let that go. Man, How you don't know, I ain't got a Shannon Thornton.
Speaker 4: You That's probably what I'm talking about. Oh are you talking about somebody else?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, hey hey, I got.
Speaker 4: All Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: He he he he he might be alone, but he ain't.
Speaker 4: That's my dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The gen Z president spamed the chat with ISO. There you go, gen Z. Come on, man, you don't need to spam. No, we go, Hey, what family chat with I sould?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hey hey, oh Joe, they changed my name baby, so okay, there you go, Joe cie. There you go, there you go. Hey, I appreciate y'all chat.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh.
Speaker 1: Do loo gante bo got the complexion for the connection and the clap back. Look, I just think the thing is, you gotta let hey. Sometimes you get people, they take a mile, man, you gotta let them know. Now, you just can't talk to me like that. If I'm wrong. Then even if i'm wrong, there's a way to correct me without you trying to belittle me. Right at the end of the day, I'm grown. I'm a grown ass man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Hey, there y'all.
Speaker 3: Go getting blocked. I just want y'all to know, Hey, hey, hey, chan, I appreci hey, hey, hey, chat messing with your boy. You you'll tell y'all got the chill.
Speaker 2: You got the chill out? Man? You you you you you acted, you acted you you acted real strain. The old lady said that, say, I ain't never seen him like this.
Speaker 3: Yes, listen, listen, I'm a monkst listen. I'm in the jungle, okay. And when I'm in the jungle amongst lions, tigers and bears, I'm going to death.
Speaker 2: Fellas.
Speaker 1: There you go, Old Joe said, said, I've never seen it like this outside of the whole at all.
Speaker 2: He's like he's really comfortable. Listen.
Speaker 3: I told y'all, okay, listen, I told y'all, I might, I might. I might have went a little far. But that was my first interaction, you know, hanging out getting to do something in six months, so I kind of lost myself. Okay, now you lost yourself. We're gonna find We're gonna find you. We're gonna find your asspect stup. I promise you, Chad, what's up that? Hey, Trey Brookeshaw, what to do?
Speaker 2: Big three?
Speaker 1: I ready to see y'all live in Houston while I drank Kanyac. Gonna be on demon time to y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we gotta make that happen time.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, that Houston show gonna be so crazy that they is gonna be crazy, matter of fact wherever wherever we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a slam friend.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Joe, Joe, you're gonna be out that Joe? What's that in sand France?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Probably not Joe?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, it's cool. Take take your time, take a time. We got we got plenty motor com Hey, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to miss that, uh, I don't want to miss that Houston trip whenever y'all go to Houston.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all let you there, you go, I'm coming day, I'm coming in day of Come on man, Oh, so what you want to go to? So you want to go to dinner?
Speaker 2: Huh? Me and you and oo God listen, listen. We can go hang out like I always say.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, y'all, where we can look at the Area twenty nine. What you mean hang out with?
Speaker 2: Hey, Ojo, let's just ay, let's just the group go out. Let's meet you. The group go out, we go get a body. Yeah, and we go back to the hotel. How about that?
Speaker 5: Oh, the devil is a lot. We go at Joe, we can leave unk at the hotel. Me and you will go to Area twenty nine.
Speaker 2: They got And I'm not gonna lie on.
Speaker 3: Well, the time that we had in New York, and I know we always in the bed by eleven o'clock. Boy, that's right in Miami. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: See, we're gonna take a nap during the day. Were going to Area twenty Now we get to us.
Speaker 1: On some bulldeye man, you up been to Camilla Georgia. When I was in the Army, I was stationed in Fort Stewart. Best time I ever had, if you know. You know, I'm trying to think Camilla. Look up Camilla. That name's uh, where's Camilla, Georgia. What's the county because I think I have that's Middle Georgia. Mitchell Mitchell Baker. We played them, we ran track against them. I don't think i've ever I don't think i've ever been there like football or anything like that. Uh, but I know what Fort Stewart is. That's about that's about twenty miles from my home.
Speaker 2: Style.
Speaker 1: That's the military the Infantry, twenty fourth Infantry. Uh uh Fort Stewart. Uh, that's what that is. The military base is Fort Stewart. And then they got a Hunter, which is the Air Force base in Savannah. So I'm very familiar with that. But I used to we used to go to uh that's where the movie theaters were. So they had to drive in and a walk in movie theater.
Speaker 2: You know. Oh Shay, you know your boy Big was big in the movie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, through movies and man, I wish I wish they had driving man.
Speaker 2: Go down and drive in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, went down the drives. Charl Wise detailed service. My grandparents was ninety. They told me stuff like every goodbye ain't gone, every shutout ain't sleep, every grand ain't friend. I don't care how flat you make a pancake, it still has two sides. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: A damn.
Speaker 4: I should have had my pen for that.
Speaker 2: That was nice.
Speaker 4: That was good work, good.
Speaker 2: Work, shock wave truth.
Speaker 1: Alan dirtball a throw Alan dirtball to throw before game, the game before he missed the tight end he did. I mean, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, he had the uh, he had the drive breaks, he had a Drilbreads screame that he scooped it. It looked like he was gonna get Yeah, you're right, he did.
Speaker 2: He did. He missed a couple of throws, but he won't get one.
Speaker 1: He won't get one of any using than then the game winner mecadic three sixty fellows, who y'all got winning the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I got the pats.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my brother Gabriel, a die hard Bronco fan. I mean, I think, look, they say it's gonna be like one point seven six billion bet on this game. I just I just think that the the the Seahawks. If I had to bet money, I would bet the Seahawks. But as long as as long as we continue to get the Sam Donald that we've seen the postseason, you turn it over. All bets off, even one turnover all bets off, especially this game absolutely shut them, Pope, all right. So what went through uh went through you crossed Paul Pierce up made the true touch ground nightcap y'all chemistry everything, especially since all y'all from the South.
Speaker 3: Uh, it happened so fast, Uncle Ojo. I was playing in Brooklyn, were playing against Boston, and everybody knows that I was drafted by Boston, so I had already played with Paul a pitch before. And uh, you know, as a as a rookie man, you gotta earn your strife, you gotta earn your respect. So you know, it was tough as a rookie. And uh, he he was pretty much like a heckler to some degree. You know, he helped me out, but you know he chest tires us because I had two other rookies with me, Joe Forte and Ke Brown. But he used to chest tise us so much so to have that moment against him where it looked like he was down there shooting Knight and I'm shooting that night.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, look look I had Darren Weems wide open to my right, but I seen him down I said, I got to shoot this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did he go ahead?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 2: Did he go ahead?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, I need I need that, Joe, Joe.
Speaker 2: I had, I had d will, but no, this too good of Yeah, i'mnna have to send that clip, y'all. I'm gonna send it, y'all.
Speaker 4: I need I need to see that.
Speaker 2: We appreciate that, yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah bad. We get along great, But Joe man, Joey do it too much, y'all. See y'all see now, y'all see everybody. Man, Joe be so quiet, man, Joe so quiet. Joey full of cock car Joby just full of y'all behind the.
Speaker 2: Chat chat, I'm amongst lions, tigers and bears chat. I have no Hey, look, I have no choice. You got a choice. Joe woke up to beef. Y'all woke up to beef. This is what job y'all woke up to beef.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let the five B boy cal up since coaching is not a thing for you. How by being a GM next five years. In the next five when Bengals will probably clean house, you can take over gym position. How old Joys your head coach? Joe fired and fired. Now I want no part of no part of the NFL team. I love my job. I love to talk. Hopefully, h uh fall to twenty six. I'll be back on linear television. But I love what I love what I do. I don't I don't want to part. I don't want to work. I don't want to work that hard.
Speaker 5: Hey, bring that back back twenty twenty six. You're gonna be back on linear, that's my goal. Well, I hope the discussions when those discussions do come, I hope we are package deal.
Speaker 4: Hey hey, hey, Joe, what are you talking about talking about? He back?
Speaker 2: You already on TV? You already on TV.
Speaker 4: I know what I want. I want more, I want more jobs.
Speaker 5: So if you were package deal, so they not accepting both us, then I expect you to tell him, well, this ain't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you you know pocket little light right now? Oh yo?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, Hey, I mean I got you, I got you Hey, whatever you need, I got this fifty nine hundred for you.
Speaker 1: It's life, old body, James. I really did it for bread and meat. If I don't win, I can't eat. You know, worry about it. He he he ain't gonna have nothing but bread. He's gonna have a wish. Sandwage had some damn meat between them slights of bread. Hey hey, hey that note Io show up? He's showing out. Okay, yeah, you day coming?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Brian Mittel's donated closed mouth. Don't get fed? Oh shoe and up. When you guys announced the San Francisco show, couldn't you please save me one ticket so I can meet you guys today. I was replaying last night's stream and it broke my heart to find out they were sold out. I was going to buy tickets today. Well, Ash got that, so we're gonna let Ash handle that jock up. You still wouldn't pick up Ravu Kennle in the snowstorm? No, Hary Collin, what do you think about the McDaniel's going to the charger scheme situation matters?
Speaker 2: Stafford didn't win in the playoffs until year thirteen. I like to fit. I think mc McDaniel's creative. I think Justin Herbert could make all the throws.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The running game is The running game is solid.
Speaker 1: The offensive line they had two they were down two starters in the offensive slater In aught to get those guys back.
Speaker 2: I think the Charges are gonna be in a pretty good position next year. I actually do.
Speaker 1: But I love McDaniel to the Chargers kid seventy two oh nine. Love you guys for the consistency and getting me through tonight. Today is my thirtieth birthday. I'm turning thirty. Any advice, Yeah, live to see thirty one.
Speaker 4: Hello, Yeah, there you go. Ain't no, ain't no better advice than that.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: You got twenty four hours of the day, twelve hours to mind your business, twelve hours to stay out of other people's you straight. Thank you guys for watching us for another episode of Nightcap. We greatly greatly appreciate it. We also think like to think class of twenty twenty eight, number one running back in the country, Michael Rhose.
Speaker 2: He told us tonight his college of choice, the.
Speaker 1: University of Oklahoma, the Sooners and running back coach DeMarco Murray got a good one.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We'd like to thank you for your support and you'll continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier and it's currently not in the city or state near you, head to la Portier Cognac dot com to purchase you a bottle. We have the OG seven fifty or now the Junior three seventy five, a premium vessel p Kangnac, the best tasting, smoothest vessel peak cognac on the market. Don't take my word for it. Try it a comparison to other conjacs and let us know what you think. We've created the best tasting cognac on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Tickets for our Super Bowl Live show in San Francisco are on sale now. The link is pinned in the chat. The show would be Thursday night, February fifth, at the IRB's Theater in San Francisco. So Bay Area residents, Patriots fans, Sea Awk fans, or any NFL fans that's in the area come out and see unkin o show for the nightcap and see the live show. Meet and Greek tickets are is completely sold out, but there's still general mission tickets left again.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Michael Rose, the number one running back in the country in the class of twenty twenty eight, announced his commitment to the University of Oklahoma. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite unk and my partner in co hosts Liberty Cities Own. He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson and the final member of the Big Three, the University of Arkansas lum seven time NBA All Star ISO Joe Johnson. Joe again, thank you for joining us tonight. We're off tomorrow, but we're back after UFC and the Shakura Stevens Fight. So thank you guys for joining us. We greatly greatly appreciate it. And go check out that Kevin Gatee's episode on Club Shitsha. He was on one man, he was really really on one again. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: He's O Joe, He's Iso Peace, He's that bad happen