Speaker 1: What's that at the bed'soky?
Speaker 2: I'm really sure it's dead.
Speaker 1: It's coming this way.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I'm said, I was nandas.
Speaker 2: Hey boo, it's me raz Oh my god. I went on a ghost tour this weekend. Shout out to Darcy, who listens to Ghosted and was my lovely tour guide and she, uh, you might remember when I had Patton Oswalt on, he was telling me that he has a friend that does a tour in Orange County. Well that was Darcy, and she took us around the Kellogg House, which is a historic Victorian home that is gorgeous and haunted and and I had so much fun with my friend Tipper. We didn't really have like anything crazy paranormal happen which is fine, you know, we're on a tour with like a bunch of people. But it was so cool and I highly recommend if you happen to be in southern California go on Darcy's tour. Darcy knows what she's doing. She knows her stuff. And there were people on the tour that said that they had some paranormal happenings.
Speaker 1: I did have some.
Speaker 2: I brought my EMF meter. You know, I don't leave home without a little bit of my ghost hunting equipment. Had to pull it out of my purse, and there was there was a little bit of movement on that thing. Not gonna lie, it seemed like there was a ghost around. I'm hoping to go back because I want to get in there and get to the bottom of it. I have on today, since it is Pride Month, two of the gayest people that I know. They're very gay. In fact, they have a company called Very Gay Paint. They're hilarious comedians. They're a real life couple named Nick Shepherd and Jensen Titus, and they're friends of mine and I think they're so funny. And they also paint people's houses like they paint murals, and they do it in a lot of famous people's houses. In fact, they've had a couple of our past podcast guests they've painted their homes. They painted Busy Phillips's, they painted Bonnie mcke's. The list is long, I mean, Lance Bass, Darren Chris. They haven't even been doing this that long. Trixie Mattel, they're on her new show on Discovery Plus, Trixie Motel. Their social media is so fucking funny. I highly recommend following them. They make the funniest videos and their art is gorgeous, and they're gorgeous. They're just like the ultimate follow This is not an episode where you're gonna learn anything paranormal, and I don't know that you'll even be creeped out, but it's just silly fun trigger warning. We do talk about sports, so you've been warned that that comes up. Last time I saw the two of them, we did a show together and Nick was being well, we were all being heckled, and then Nick was on stage as this heckler was being removed and she threw fries the chili cheese variety of fries at Nick on stage, and then I had to go on stage after with chili cheese rise all over the stage. Anyway, we might reference that a time or two in this episode, So that's what that's about. It's also an interesting conversation because one is a skeptic, Nick and Jensen is a believer, so it's an interesting little here in two sides of the conversation. If you do want to learn about paranormal stuff, go on over to patreon dot com. Slash Rossdresvelees linkin description where I've got my episodes every week and fun little videos every week. And I just did an episode about Arkansas, which turns out has a lot of weird, creepy stuff going on there. And then since I go in alphabetical order of states right now, I'm going to do a full length episode about California this week, and hopefully I'll find some places to talk about that I've never been that I will be going soon. Oh and something else. This episode we recorded in studio and there's a video of it, so you can watch the video on YouTube. I'll post the link on my social media if you just can't wait. Hopefully it'll be up by the time this episode drops. It's you know, just typing ghosted by ros Hernandez and same title as this podcast episode. You'll be able to find it. Okay, here is my conversation with Nicholas Shepherd and Jensen Titus a very gay paint and with the show. Okay, Jensen and Nick, Hello.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining me.
Speaker 5: What a pleasure.
Speaker 4: So I am.
Speaker 2: Joined by a believer in a skeptic Hello, and they are a real life couple, and I have a feeling that this video and audio. It's going to be going around as skeptic destroystue believers, and then you guys throw chill and will we do a ghost to throw them at you? A Poulter guist, I would love that. Okay, So explain to me what you guys believe. So let's start. Let's start with the believer first. Okay, So Jensen, what do you what do you believe and why do you believe that?
Speaker 6: In regard to the paranormal, I mean, I believe.
Speaker 1: I will honestly believe anything, truly, I will really take anything into consideration. And I think it's been recent because I've just been thinking about death a lot, and like, the more I think about death, I'm like, what is going on? Why are we alive? There's no answers anywhere for what happens before after anything, and so I'm like, it could be anything. And so then I'm like, yeah, they're probably ghosts, there are probably energies, there's probably some sort of creator, there's probably some multiverses.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I will go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Because there's like there's it's a fact that there's a lot of things that we don't know the answer to.
Speaker 1: So like literally No one knows what happens when you.
Speaker 2: Die, and that's why to me, it's always more fun just to be like, why not be like a spooky thing that can walk through a wall exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, yeah, there are probably ghosts, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why not skeptic neck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I think in terms of death, right, so we don't know what happens. We don't know, and certainly that we become ghosts is something that could happen. But I really believe in and we were talking about energy earlier, I believe in the transfer of energy. I believe that, like right, there's the scientific lot can't be created or destroyed. So the energy that is in us when we die does go somewhere. I think the idea that it is somewhere.
Speaker 1: Just saying it does ghosts somewhere.
Speaker 4: And now it's been sad.
Speaker 1: Now it's been sad.
Speaker 5: I'm convinced. You know, this is really a blast.
Speaker 4: You know, Okay, sorry, keep going though.
Speaker 5: Oh so I think it goes somewhere, right, it changes, I believe. I mean, ultimately, realistically we die physically, we become mushrooms, right, we become all this different stuff that we see in the environment. The energy that we have goes somewhere. But the idea that it goes somewhere that we, as still living people, would perceive in a way that is familiar, I think is a little self centered. I think that that energy would go somewhere and appear as a voice or as an image that is perceptible to us in a really familiar way just seems far fetched. Is it impossible? No? But I think if I die and I'm coming back to the way that I used to look and talking the way that I used to talk, I must not have moved on to something very exciting.
Speaker 2: What's going on with you? Why are you you believe the stuff? Have you had ghost experiences of your own?
Speaker 1: I only had when I was like younger. I was like in the garage going to get like a Coca cola from the fridge.
Speaker 4: And it was like in your home.
Speaker 1: This was in my home in Santa Clarita, and I was maybe like ten, and I was I didn't turn the line because I was like, I know how to get to the fridge, but I was like going to the fridge and I felt something like behind me, and I was like, what is that? And then I felt like this cold chill on my neck, and I like ran to the fridge and I opened it the light and there I was like, there's nothing behind me, but I was like I felt something and I ran back in and that was like the only time I experienced something like ghostly.
Speaker 5: Way to a believer.
Speaker 6: I mean, so many things have made me a believer.
Speaker 4: But was the house haunted?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean other than that, I don't think so, not that I remember, but like, no, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think I've also had other experience with stuff when I was when I was a child, where I some like fun stuff would happen that could have been ghostly, but I wasn't afraid. It was just like this is interesting, Like I'd see like pictures moving and stuff.
Speaker 4: In the same house.
Speaker 1: No, in a different house. Yeah, yeah, so maybe it's you, Maybe it's.
Speaker 5: Me following you. This is a comment. For a ghost to follow a person, it.
Speaker 2: Could be or you could have you could be the one controlling it. That Okay, so everyone listening, So sorry, we just Jensen was talking about the powers that he has where he can move paintings on walls and uh, then our power just went out.
Speaker 6: What can I say? So careful and don't mess with me.
Speaker 5: The spirit is following you.
Speaker 1: I will say, okay, I want to ask you two and then also just listeners. Has anyone ever experienced like a plant just like moving Like you're like sitting there and it's just like a plant like moves and you look over it, it's like it's like shaking.
Speaker 4: Well, it is a living creature, but it like it.
Speaker 1: Like but like it like twitches like kind of intensely.
Speaker 5: This doesn't sound super natural to me, but.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's crazy to me. It just like it just like shifts like a lot. It's just like sitting there.
Speaker 5: It's like, well, they grow so slowly and then gravity at some point is gonna act differently when it gets to a certain heaviness. As it's growing, You're.
Speaker 2: No fun, I like, just like gray.
Speaker 1: Actually it's gonna rather effect on that.
Speaker 5: Well. I actually saw a table scoot over when someone bumped it.
Speaker 6: What's more fun?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of the Fister Hotel? P? P F I S T E R. Can I tell you about the Fister Hotel?
Speaker 1: I love their vaccine.
Speaker 2: No, it's not not the fin Fister or is it the puff Fister No, I think it's called definitely, It's definitely, it's definitely Fister.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to tell you about this.
Speaker 2: I did a lot of research about the Fister Hotel, which is in Milwaukee, and it's like it's actually like the hotel in Milwaukee. Okay, it's like super elegant. It's where when you pitions come to town, it's where they usually stay, very elegant. I found a video on YouTube of Miley Cyrus there talking about how amazing the chocolates are that they put on your pillow. But it's really haunted, like super haunted, like a lot of people report this. So it was built in eighteen ninety three for one million dollars, three hundred and seven rooms, gorgeous view of Milwaukee. It was originally founded by Charles Fister and his father laughing.
Speaker 1: Laughing, I was laughing at gorgeous view of Milwaukee, which is hilarious. That's funnier than Fister.
Speaker 2: And his father, Guido fister ate that is that's drag, that's lay. It's a great names Okay.
Speaker 5: It's also you know how people used to get their names from their occupations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it was widely reported.
Speaker 2: It has been widely reported that the second floor is the most haunted by the ghost of Charles Fister himself. Wow, and he's been seen on the staircase going up to the second floor. But maybe the most famous reason that it's haunted is because of reports from Major League Baseball players, because when Major League Baseball players come to town to play the Milwaukee Brewers, they usually stay there. And these there are all these articles of these grown man major League baseball players that are they have crazy story.
Speaker 4: You guys are major League baseball fans.
Speaker 1: Right, huge.
Speaker 5: I don't miss a game in the whole league to every game.
Speaker 4: Oh perfect, Wow, so I have.
Speaker 2: Here's some stories that you would probably would know who these people are. So Bryce Harper, who of course he's a right Chrystylice Harper. Yeah, well, he's a right fielder for the Philadelphia Fly Philly Philly Clothes. So he tells the story that he laid out his clothes on the table the night before he woke up and his clothes were on the floor and the table had been moved to the opposite side of the room against the wall.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a big one.
Speaker 2: And it made and It made him go down to the front desk and he was like, I need to go.
Speaker 4: To a different room.
Speaker 1: I mean he was on the second floor.
Speaker 2: I don't know what floor he was on. But if you think that Bryce Harper of the Philadelphia Philly lies, if you think he's the only one, There's also Carlos Gomez who's now retired, but of course he was an outfielder for several teams. But he heard some embodied voices. While he was taking a shower in his room, he heard static playing from his iPod. The craziest part of the story is that this happened last year. This must have been a long time ago.
Speaker 1: But so he.
Speaker 2: Grabbed his iPod and he ran to the lobby, reportedly without even putting his clothes out. He just ran, this is what the internet? Yeah, And he said, I got like, there's a ghost of my room. So there's also g man Choi, who plays for the Tampa Bay Birds Birds Tampa Bay Birds the Rays. He says that he likes the ghosts and one time a ghost gave him a hug and another time a another time a ghost whispered in his ears sweet nothings. They didn't say that, but he whispered something in his ears.
Speaker 1: Like the fister.
Speaker 4: This was at the Fister. This is in one of the rooms.
Speaker 1: It was both.
Speaker 5: Do we have a Fister.
Speaker 1: Act the Fist Act.
Speaker 6: Do we have reports on what Charles Fister looked like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could probably pull up a picture of Charles fists.
Speaker 5: There are some really, there's some new reports on what he what he looked like.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know, if they if everybody saw the same fister, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Right? A fister can look like anything, or it could be.
Speaker 2: A fister, sister, sister. I believe this is Charles Fister.
Speaker 4: This is what came up on okay, on Google.
Speaker 5: So I'd take a hug from him, well, I mean just I don't think I would want him whispering to me. I don't want to take a hug from him. I don't want him making static in my zoom.
Speaker 2: That's the thing with this place, all hotels. If you believe in this stuff, I'm talking to you. It's believed that places with a lot of traffic a lot of energy, particularly hotels, people tend to die in hotels especially. It's been open since the eighteen hundred, so who knows who really knows, because it seems like this is happening in the rooms, so it's not just Charles Fister or Guido Fister.
Speaker 6: As a keeper.
Speaker 2: For now, I got some more. I got some more for you. Retired pitcher Colby Lewis allegedly saw a skeleton apparition one night and he was so freaked out that he saw the team chaplain and uh missed a radio interview the next day because of it.
Speaker 5: He saw the team chaplain, Yeah, Like what's chaplain?
Speaker 4: Like a clergy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a minister, like a pastor kind of, and.
Speaker 5: They have one hired for the team. He saw the team chaplain.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a thing.
Speaker 4: I do think that that is a thing.
Speaker 1: Depends on also, like where your team is. Like, sure, if you're in the Bible Belt, you pay your team chaplains chaplain. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want to look up.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure you guys can answer this for me, but I just wanted to look up what.
Speaker 4: Teams.
Speaker 1: While you're doing that, I do want to talk about the fact that the story is that a man heard static on his iPod and took it and ran naked to the front desk and said, there's static on my iPod?
Speaker 5: Is this a genius?
Speaker 2: That's what I was taught. Now, maybe I could reach out to him and have him come on the podcast.
Speaker 4: That's what I heard. Okay, So I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to look up Kobe Lewis, and Kobe Lewis is the one that had the story.
Speaker 5: Did a porn star come up? Because that is a perfect porn star name.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Kobe's in porn. Oh yeah, but this was the one that saw the skeletal apparition. Kobe the Cobra Cobra Lewis and Kobe Lewis is retired now but played for the He was a first round draft pick for the Texas Boys. He also played for the Detroit.
Speaker 5: Liv You were are you were halfway there?
Speaker 1: By the time I tried it was I know I had one in my head and the Oakland bitches up for the Oakland bitches.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine their mascot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't, I'm their mascot. Wait so, but Carlos Gomez, who's the one that heard the static on the iPod? I gotta look up.
Speaker 5: What you need to see?
Speaker 1: A photo of him nude running.
Speaker 5: It's him holding the iPod.
Speaker 1: Okay, and there are a lot of great vis Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Carlos Gum has played for a lot of teams.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Carlos Gum has played for the New.
Speaker 5: York Yeah, Yanke, No, it's not.
Speaker 4: There's a different New York teams, of course.
Speaker 5: So it's the other one, which is.
Speaker 1: The New York cry New York Criers, Mats, the Mets, the Minnesota.
Speaker 4: We already did well, the Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Already did it.
Speaker 4: The Houston and the Texas.
Speaker 1: Girlies.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm sweating.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that is pretty much what I got for you about the Fister Hotel.
Speaker 1: But do we have photos of any of these men?
Speaker 2: Oh well, here's a picture of magazine women.
Speaker 1: Okay, Carlos was running down naked.
Speaker 4: That's what it says.
Speaker 2: Now to clarify what I read online, maybe I maybe I what's the word I'm looking for, added a little bit to the story. It just says that without putting.
Speaker 4: On his pants.
Speaker 6: Oh so maybe.
Speaker 2: But maybe he was doing the Donald Duck or I don't know, Winnie the Pooh. But it says that there's also reports of players sharing rooms together so that they wouldn't be alone because they were so scared. This is widely now amongst professional baseball players. Also hotel staff having claimed are Hotel staff have also reported calming them down after they freaked out in the middle of them. This is so sweet, Like they were like freaking out and the people are like, it's okay, boys, boys, boys, boys.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 2: I know you play for the gurlies, the gurlees and the gurlies. But and then also a few have reported that they won't stay there and they pay their own way and they stay someplace else.
Speaker 4: Whoa when they're in town.
Speaker 2: And I saw there's actually a video from just September of twenty twenty one of Megandie Stallion staying there and she posted on Twitter this cute video with her entourage and they're like kind of ghost hunting because they knew it was like the Super Haunted plays. So many people theorize that it is Charles Fister himself. I don't see much about Guido Fist. I don't say much about Guido Fister being a ghost, but they think that it's Charles Fister looking out for his hotel. And some think that whoever the ghosts are like to mess with the players that are from out of town so that Milwaukee will win.
Speaker 1: So I think at the end of the day, we can say a lot of MLB players got fisted. No wrong. Watched the YouTube video to see the look that Nick gave me.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I think what you did.
Speaker 1: Whatever you gotta gotta have a button.
Speaker 5: I thought you were going to say those mlbs or g a y, which would have been less good than the we work with letters.
Speaker 2: You guys, have you ever heard about the phenomena that I'm obsessed with, which is people selling haunted dolls on eBay? No, well, I have a treat for you. So it's this whole world of people selling what they say are haunted eBay dolls.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to see them now.
Speaker 2: Not to sound like someone, but I technically, I honestly don't believe these very much.
Speaker 6: Whoa Okay, okay most of the time.
Speaker 4: That being said, I do not want one in my house. I will not. I'm not going to test it out.
Speaker 1: So there is a part of you.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but I don't. I'm not so sure.
Speaker 5: Johnson, You're sold before we even hearing about it.
Speaker 6: I get again, I'm going to say it. I will believe anything.
Speaker 2: Well, let me read to you about, because a fun thing about this is that the sellers write a biography about the ghost inside of what they call vessels but dolls. Okay, so this right here is Leyla, and she is currently going for seventy dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love her.
Speaker 4: Describe Laila for us.
Speaker 5: Gorgeous.
Speaker 4: The hair is kind of all over the place. I mean she their hair.
Speaker 1: Is giving like an eighties like big curl perm vibe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's cottage dress.
Speaker 5: She's a tiny girl little she is tiny baby doll dress.
Speaker 1: And her arms are bloomers with fists like clenched.
Speaker 5: She has beautiful sorcelain skin. It's it's definitely giving like eighteen hundreds, seventeen hundred's kind of young, young girl.
Speaker 1: And the face is like she just did like a.
Speaker 2: Oh oh she did. She's definitely super gaggy. She's gagging for sure.
Speaker 4: The dress.
Speaker 2: I don't like the dress. I think that fabric is giving nineties couch.
Speaker 1: It's faded too.
Speaker 4: It's a little face.
Speaker 1: I love the description too. It was like it was like Layla. It was like funny, charming, loving, loving, very active.
Speaker 2: Well, let me read to you about Laila discreet. She can houst Okay, So this is Leila. It says, this little prankster is Layla. Yes, she's very active and can get pretty annoying if you don't know how to handle her. She loves being in the center of attention, and we'll do some shocking things to get it.
Speaker 5: This is a description of gens was gonna say.
Speaker 2: This is literally it's the most shocking thing you've done to get attention.
Speaker 1: I think, I, uh, ship in a in a theater on stage.
Speaker 5: You like real life on stage.
Speaker 1: Nobody was there, but I did it just to do it.
Speaker 5: You did for my friend. You didn't get attention.
Speaker 1: I did for my friend there. They don't know. Everybody was there. We were all and I was like, I'm gonna go behind the curtain and do it.
Speaker 4: What did it work? Did you get attention?
Speaker 6: They thought that was awesome?
Speaker 2: They thought it was funny. Who are these friends? Do you keep in touch with these people?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Definitely not.
Speaker 4: I'm that cool.
Speaker 5: You actually did this in your middle school?
Speaker 1: You guys asked did you get so?
Speaker 2: Did you know health risks? That's awful to have ship.
Speaker 6: I wish I was dead.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, let's get back to Laylah me. So Leila, it always gets a little bit sad for like a second because they always make up like how these people die. But it says she passed away in her fifties, But a lady never reveals her age, so she won't tell me exactly how old she was when she passed away. She died during childbirth as her body was too old to handle the shock of it. But don't tell her that I told you that. She doesn't like to be called old. She has a spring chicken. As far as we're concerned, I think she died over one hundred years ago because of how she talks.
Speaker 4: Dude, there's more, okay.
Speaker 2: Even though she was older when she passed, she manifests herself as a young child when appearing around house. She likes to act like a child too. She loves playing with toys with my dogs. She's a rather odd spirit with the way she acts. She will tell you that she was old when she died, but then she'll ask for more toys to play with. She likes krans and will color you pictures when you're gone to show you that she missed you. She's very unique, but requires lots of attention to get by. She doesn't get the attention that she thinks she needs. She will start her pranks.
Speaker 4: She has called my phone before.
Speaker 5: She has called my phone before.
Speaker 2: Over and over on a restricted number until I figured out that it was her.
Speaker 4: She will move.
Speaker 2: Her vessel to places where you absolutely cannot miss her. She put herself in my fridge to get attention before she even shit behind a curtain in the theater.
Speaker 4: I doesn't say that I added that one.
Speaker 2: I added that one. So yeah, And then of course these always say like eBay forbid the sale of spirits and no paranormal activities guaranteed.
Speaker 5: I'm not buying this all. How is she embarrassed about one? She was fifty and gave birth to a child and that's what killed her. But she doesn't want you to talk about hold she is. But she'll tell you that she was old when she died, but then just start acting like a kid these It doesn't add up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's your problem with the ghost inside of a doll that's for sale on eBay.
Speaker 5: It's just unreliable narrator now, because we've got the seller saying that she doesn't want to talk about how old she is, and then saying that she'll offer up that she was old when she died. It just doesn't you're lying.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe this person knows her better, and so they've bonded, and she's like, you know, I was fifty, but like, don't tell anyone, Like, don't put it on eBay and have like an extremely popular podcast talk about it.
Speaker 5: They have a really strong bond.
Speaker 1: Right there for that and the sale on eBay. Cannot talk about this on a very popular podcast.
Speaker 2: Doesn't say that, Okay, So I'm gonna go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: I'm interested, honestly.
Speaker 2: But she was a spring chicken for seventy dollars. If I bought this, would you guys house it?
Speaker 1: I would house it for a week.
Speaker 5: I kind of like the if by the ghost that is described that sounds like a core.
Speaker 6: I like the energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does sound fun. So you would be down with her prank calling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah for a week. But then I think I would start to get annoyed and I'd be like, grow up.
Speaker 5: Seriously, I already have Johnson in my life, so I am I'm like used to mitigating this kind of energy all the time. I think I could handle it.
Speaker 2: She hit herself in the fridge one time.
Speaker 5: We wouldn't find her well, I haven't cooked, and I would.
Speaker 6: I would.
Speaker 1: I would find her in there and I'd say, layla girl.
Speaker 6: I would do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if people want to send me money, I will buy this for the two of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we will house her.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, that might happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'd do it, and then I would make a little video series about it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's major.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's all about content, baby, It's all about the content.
Speaker 1: They stopped making content.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's one other thing that we like to do here.
Speaker 4: You want to hear some ghost voices?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 5: I'm really excited for this part.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's time for EVPs or ev police.
Speaker 4: Have you have you ever heard of EVPs?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, EVPs.
Speaker 2: It's electronic voice phenomenal. It's when ghost hunters capture what they believe to be a ghost speaking.
Speaker 6: Have to be honest.
Speaker 1: I got scared right away.
Speaker 4: That's what's going to get scarier.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: This is what they did with Whitney Houston's cover of Higher Love. Do you remember when that came out?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: They used they gathered up a bunch of all the clips that exist of Whitney Houston's voice and then made her sing the eighties hit Higher Love.
Speaker 4: Bring Me Too High.
Speaker 5: She never she did not sing it in real life. They made it happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is technology now her.
Speaker 5: Ghost I just everything. Okay, you have to know that that happens to me on stage every other time? Ye all constant?
Speaker 4: Well, this is why you don't drink bubbly when you do.
Speaker 5: That might be I think I don't remember the last time I did not have one beer before going on stage, and it is that is certainly what.
Speaker 2: Does Yeah, I think I'm always convinced that as it goes, I think that something just came through me. But no, that is a technology nowadays where they can like take what are they like deep fake or whatever, like they can like.
Speaker 5: They're going to make a voicemail that I left for you, being like you little bitch, I never liked you.
Speaker 1: Who's going to do The people.
Speaker 5: That made Higher Love.
Speaker 2: Blame it on Laila say it was Leila.
Speaker 5: Calling he's a little prankster.
Speaker 4: She's as.
Speaker 2: So I go to YouTube, okay, okay, and I find alleged EVPs and I'm going to play two of them for you, and I want you to tell me what you hear these ghosts saying?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: This first one was posted.
Speaker 2: On YouTube by Tee Tongue one and it is in Oxford, Kansas. I don't know the location, but what do you hear the ghosts saying?
Speaker 1: Okay? M that was it?
Speaker 4: Well, what do you wanted to do?
Speaker 1: I wanted a long thing and it's like then, I'm here. I'm listening to a full thought.
Speaker 5: Are you able to listen to it?
Speaker 2: It's usually not, but for you guys, yes, Oh god, I heard lookout, Lookout?
Speaker 5: I did. I heard lookout.
Speaker 4: So what about you, Jens?
Speaker 1: I heard like socks, Oh, crowd sucks?
Speaker 5: Oh crowd?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard socks. Socks.
Speaker 6: This is what it sounds like to me. Socks or maybe like socks a.
Speaker 1: Crowd, socks on the ground, socks a crowd, socks, socks a crowd, like Nick.
Speaker 2: You didn't know that that's the thing that people say, socks a crowd. Honey, she's serving socks a.
Speaker 6: Crowd, socks a crowd.
Speaker 2: That is socks a crowd the house.
Speaker 1: Down, socks a crowd, shoes a plenty. Okay, whatever you hate.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me play it again.
Speaker 5: It's lookout. It's giving it's giving lookout.
Speaker 1: I heard shocks this time.
Speaker 2: She shocks the crowd.
Speaker 5: Shocks the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, it's not They do not believe t tongue one did not think it was either of those things. So let me give you some options. Okay, is it a shut up? You are so dumb, but like in a flirty way, like you're so dumb? Is it be I'll slap your face?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: Is it just great.
Speaker 2: Or d just the sound of two people shuffling their feet while playing ping pong.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me play it again.
Speaker 1: I hear sorry, I'm gonna add an e and it shocks the crowd.
Speaker 4: So what do you think of those options?
Speaker 5: I was getting shocks the crowd hardest.
Speaker 4: That was in my head.
Speaker 1: It's like shocks the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a reviewer one of your performances.
Speaker 5: I think of the four answers, probably.
Speaker 2: Just great, that's what they believe. Really, let me play it again now that we know that.
Speaker 1: Great now hearing it, that's a spooky way to say that.
Speaker 4: I want to hear it again. Now I kind of do hear that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's shocks the crowd. I think I think Okay, let's do one more. This one is from Toledo, Ohio Ghost Hunter Society, and it's at a place called the Haunted Hydro, which is actually like one of those like haunted attraction places, like Halloween time situations, but it's really haunted.
Speaker 6: I want this to be a minute and a half.
Speaker 4: It's not sorry to let you down. I've never heard one that long.
Speaker 5: What is the name of the organization, The.
Speaker 2: Toledo, Ohio Ghost Hunter Society, got it? And this is in Fremont, Ohio. And what is this one saying? It's quick?
Speaker 1: Okay, get some.
Speaker 4: Get some. Yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 1: Maybe Joseph, Joseph.
Speaker 5: Why are all of these half second long? People can't have a ghost talk for longer than that.
Speaker 2: No, this is takes a lot of energy for ghosts to do that.
Speaker 1: It's making me go, it's nothing's real. Now I'm a skeptic. I'm like, this is bullshit.
Speaker 2: God, I am really choosing like stuff from the internet.
Speaker 5: Okay, you might be saying, let's go, Okay.
Speaker 4: I like Joseph.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to believe that this is a community theater actor and a production of Joseph.
Speaker 4: An amazing technical dream Co.
Speaker 2: And they're in Toledo and they're saying, because you know, like when you do that show, you're like, yeah, I'm in Joseph. You don't say like I'm in Joseph in Amazing Joseph.
Speaker 1: Every ghost is in show business shocks the crowd.
Speaker 2: Seriously. Okay, let's play one more time, Joseph. Okay, it's not those Is it a you suck b get Sonic? Maybe they like Sonic. Maybe it's the Sonic guys.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, sponsored content?
Speaker 2: Is it decide or d piss on it?
Speaker 5: I'm realizing the unfinished business that I will have to do after I'm dead is going to be sponsored.
Speaker 6: Card are deliverable?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Sponsored content that I'm contracted.
Speaker 1: To it gets on it.
Speaker 5: We have to do a brand video that is that we're hearing a ghost say whatever the messages.
Speaker 2: I want to see a video that's like you guys die, but you still have to do one of you dies and you still are contractually obligated to both do it together.
Speaker 4: You get out a wichboard.
Speaker 1: And I get an e v P.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Gentsen's with us tonight and he really were you take more risks?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: They believe that it is d piss on it.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's see I it's giving. Just sayah for me now, I like.
Speaker 2: I hear gets some I don't know why they chose piss on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because don't.
Speaker 5: They want us to believe whatever that they've decided it is. I feel like I would pick the less weird interpretation of it. Goofballs. It's Joseph. It's just a production of Joseph and Toledo. He couldn't make the sports. The baseball team in Toledo, which.
Speaker 1: Is that's why all ghosts harassed MLB players, Right.
Speaker 5: The Toledo baseball team is the Toledo Ghosts ghosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the Toledo piss on it.
Speaker 1: The Toledo gets the Toledo piss hornets, the Toledo Joseph's.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm sweating over here. Okay, No, I don't want to. I don't want to feel like we're just making fun of people that believe they've had paranormal experiences.
Speaker 5: No, it's just people that upload two second videos of the EVPs.
Speaker 4: EVPs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's do one last thing. I just want to like say a bunch of paranormal phenomena and tell me, you're honest believes we'll talk it out. Tell me if you've had an experience that comes up anything like that. Psychics where you're at, Yes, yes, you believe in sich.
Speaker 5: I do believe.
Speaker 6: I actually didn't know this. We've been together for four years.
Speaker 5: I mean this is I'm not saying psychics that can tell the future as much as like mediums. Yes, well, And what I believe that is is people that are more in tune with their subconscious. If things are subconsciously being communicated in energies, they're able to translate an energy better because they've unlocked more of their subconscious than the rest of us.
Speaker 2: WHOA, I feel like that goes against what you said earlier.
Speaker 5: I don't think it does. I think it's the exact thing I said earlier. Please comment below and we'll have a discussion in a couple of years when I look at the comments.
Speaker 1: Now, what about you, Jensen, Oh yeah, I think my aunt is a medium. Why because well, they're super curious.
Speaker 6: Some crazy love her she is. She is out there there.
Speaker 1: But it's like all Jesus freaky. It's like so it's not so like spiritual, like like more like you know, like tarot cards, but it's like super Jesus y. But she'll like speak in tongues over me and like she'll like command things with prayer. And I said that she was a channeling.
Speaker 5: She was in a prayer group that predicted nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Yes, we that's this is a that's a different episode.
Speaker 6: There is a lot there.
Speaker 5: She says some stuff I'm curious about.
Speaker 1: I think she's a medium. She she can she's in contact with something.
Speaker 5: She's certainly in contact with something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure, it's powerful.
Speaker 4: WHOA, that's cool.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's transferred to you A lot of times it's hereditary.
Speaker 6: She also thinks that there's a gay demon inside of me.
Speaker 2: Does she has there ever been gay demon?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean.
Speaker 5: I like to think I'm nice.
Speaker 4: You two.
Speaker 2: What about like deja vou synchronicities? Do you buy into any of that stuff or you just let it go?
Speaker 5: What do you mean by do I buy into deja vu?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: Do you just go like, oh, that was just like one I guess Do you think it has a meaning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you think it's hmmm?
Speaker 5: No, I have yet to interpret it as having meaning. I do go like, oh, I'm having davoo that's crazy, but that's really the most I examine it.
Speaker 2: What about synchronicities, like do you are there things in your lives where you're like that was too.
Speaker 6: Weird, Like it was like too much of a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually think that the two of you are a synchronous There's a.
Speaker 5: Lot of really crazy stuff that we share. Right, So we're both from We met in Philadelphia, but prior to that, we had both gone to high school in Las Vegas.
Speaker 6: I did not know we went to performing arts high school he went to.
Speaker 5: We both have parents whose first child was a daughter who passed away very shortly after being born, and then had only boys. We have a lot of like very bizarre similarities in our lives.
Speaker 2: But didn't you guys like meet and then you just moved out like right away immediately?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well on our first date, I was like I'm moving to Los Angeles and I.
Speaker 5: Was like we're just hanging like no strings attached vibes. And then two.
Speaker 6: Later it was like what if I came with you?
Speaker 1: I was like, let's do it.
Speaker 2: And you guys are still together. You work together, Yes, you live together.
Speaker 5: With the most codependent couple and Showiz baby, and.
Speaker 2: You know, like one of the craziest parts of your story is you hop off the planet Lax with a dream and a card again and who do you meet me?
Speaker 5: Very soon? Like what was it the day?
Speaker 1: Two days after?
Speaker 5: It was like the week we moved here immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you were saying that I was telling you guys that I'm about to start a ghost podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was I think the next day you were going to start the podcast. You were like, I just got this podcast. Have you heard of Starburns media?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: And we were like we were clowns and you were like, this is this is sweet that they are here.
Speaker 2: Because my dad is a clown, right, but more like a different kind of clown.
Speaker 5: But like, yeah, isn't that wild?
Speaker 2: So threpple that synchronicity? Okay, what about Bigfoot?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this is hard.
Speaker 5: We would have seen him in more positions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm gonna say many positions.
Speaker 5: And we've only seen him in one position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the classic And then for people who are watching, you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Who has a bit about this? But Rachel Pegram has a whole thing about why have we only seen Where's big Foot going? Why have we only seen him like this?
Speaker 2: It's just there's one famous video of him, but a lot of people say that they see him or her. Actually a lot of people that famous video people believe that it's a.
Speaker 5: She because if it was a he, we'd be able to tell.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's got she's kirby. She does have boobs, that's true. She's gorgeous hair. If you really look at it, it's like luscious lot.
Speaker 5: She's taking care of herself.
Speaker 4: She is, and she's like, I'm not here for these men filming me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think what turns me off most about it is that the culture around it feels very straight, like yes on the documentary series, and so I'm also I'm always like, no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to go out in the great outdoors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not interested.
Speaker 5: I think if a queer docu crew went and looked for Bigfoot, even if they didn't find her, I would believe.
Speaker 1: But I feel like if a queer docu crew went out and that Bigfoot would be like, hey girl.
Speaker 5: Finally somebody I can talk to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, girl, I've been out here with these straight.
Speaker 2: Long cigarette I'm like, I could find Bigfoot. I believe I would find bigfoot. If I didn't hate the great outdoors?
Speaker 5: How would you look like? What would your first step be?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What what output would you be in?
Speaker 1: How would you look?
Speaker 2: I would wear like a fur coat.
Speaker 5: What would you wear to find Bigfoot?
Speaker 1: I'd wear a jumpsuit, right, so attract I don't know.
Speaker 5: I would be fully nude, only holding my iPod.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah maybe maybe, yeah, maybe Bigo would like that make her fall asleep.
Speaker 5: She's been waiting for a white noise machine.
Speaker 4: I bet you she has an iPod.
Speaker 2: She has.
Speaker 4: She is an m P three player.
Speaker 5: She never heard that Feist song that convinced everyone to get an iPod.
Speaker 4: I Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: I'm always like I I can find anyone. I can find anyone, go find her on Facebook. Every time I've had a friend that's like, I just matched with this guy. He works at Chipotle and his name is Carl, and I'm like, Carl Johnson one one for like I could do.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, that's incredible.
Speaker 5: You know she's she's on the apps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we know she's in the woods. We know she's got big feet. I'll find her, That's all I mean. But my but my krypton, I I don't know anything about?
Speaker 4: Is that the thing?
Speaker 2: My my my problem is I don't want to go outside. Yeah, I don't like bugs.
Speaker 6: Oh and there are a lot of them out there.
Speaker 2: There's a lot anyway. Okay, another one. Have you ever had sleep paralysis?
Speaker 5: I have not that really the idea that that does happen to people is really scary.
Speaker 4: It's very common.
Speaker 5: How powerless you must feel. No, have you watched the show Evil?
Speaker 4: No, it's on.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Maybe Paramount Plus. It's fine, but there is a whole sleep paralysis storyline that is that they make very spooky, ky scary.
Speaker 2: Whoa because a lot of times people report seeing demon like creatures.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you think of time travel? Do you think that it's possible?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't think that time travel is possible.
Speaker 1: That is so interesting.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: Why I do because I don't know if we're able to do it in a physic this physical form. But I do because there's the there's like the who is that really smart guy? Einstein?
Speaker 5: Took you a second for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But wait or who who really broke it down? They were like, oh, it's like time is well first of all times a construct, right, and then it's like time is you're gonna say, oh god, this is really the earth is flat. I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: My aunt told me the earth is flat. It's ending in three weeks, so we have to get to the White House.
Speaker 1: I will say one time I got a text that from my family that was like, take all your money out of the bank, something really big to know. I was like, I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Oh I hate that. I have so many times like not fallen for it. But it gets in my head where I've heard like they say that next year and July is gonna be when the world ends or whatever.
Speaker 5: I cannot Well, you know what, in the end of twenty nineteen, they were telling me that there was a virus coming and you know what, I thought, that's very silly. That's not going to happen. And here we are.
Speaker 4: So you could have saved us.
Speaker 5: Well, every anyone listening to NPR in December of twenty nineteen PR, so I could have seen you.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I do believe that time is not linear, and yeah, that's yeah, So I think you can time travel.
Speaker 5: Because of it not being linear. That means to you that you can travel through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then it means that like everything is happening. Well, it's like that movie that I haven't seen, but the idea of.
Speaker 5: Like The Time Traveler's Wife all at once.
Speaker 1: It's like time is all it's happening everything at the same time.
Speaker 4: Else have you seen everything and everything everywhere else?
Speaker 1: I haven't even seen it.
Speaker 5: Have you got to see it? Fantastic?
Speaker 1: I want to see it.
Speaker 5: It's really good, beautiful movie. Not about time travel, oh great, not even a little bit.
Speaker 4: But it is about like different verses, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Which is a fully different thing from time travel. We please.
Speaker 2: A lot of people think that that, Like a lot of people think ghosts, for example, are like from a different dimension and it like crosses over and.
Speaker 1: Oh that's an interesting theory too, is that maybe they're not dead, they're just from another dimension. Nick.
Speaker 2: But like in time travel too, like I think, I think it's believed that you can go to a different dimension where it is.
Speaker 5: Now nineteen fifty Also, what why have.
Speaker 2: You not seen Back to the Future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've only seen The Time Traveler's Wife.
Speaker 4: Back to the Future. It's this documentary that I saw.
Speaker 1: Oh there are three.
Speaker 5: Queer doc you crew or no, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, you're queer coded, queer coded Docu crew.
Speaker 5: It was Harry Styles vibes, so all straight people but really queer coding very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was the eighties.
Speaker 2: Hmm okay, last one, let's do do you think mermaids could be real?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, and I think that they're fucking scary.
Speaker 5: If they are real, they are certainly scary.
Speaker 4: Or like fish top and Lady.
Speaker 5: Isn't it true that we know more about space than we do about the ocean? I could be making that this could be mentioned in the comments and a couple of years, I'll get back to you. I want to.
Speaker 4: I think that there's a lot of the ocean we don't know.
Speaker 5: I think we know less about the ocean than we do about space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, which reminds me I should ask you about UFOs.
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't look enough into it. I did watch a whole show that taught me nothing but also really not credible on Netflix about the UFOs and the who the Pentagon who released and said yeah we've there's unidentified Yeah yeah. When that came out, I was like, oh wow, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah I believe it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I believes.
Speaker 4: I believe that, But what do you believe it is?
Speaker 2: Because so much of the government, you know, I always trust the government.
Speaker 4: There's sweet they're sweet yeah, sweet.
Speaker 2: Men, Yeah, and always prank and yet whatever you know on my phone she's she's a government guy.
Speaker 4: Leila is.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's running for office. They are often like, yeah, there's unidentified stuff in the sky. They never say like they're from another planet. We know that they're aliens, like we know that they so they don't really know what it is.
Speaker 1: But also in their report, wasn't there something where they were like, it's possible.
Speaker 2: That some of well, anything's possible experience is a hologram.
Speaker 5: And that was the same report.
Speaker 1: I think, so I could be really missing everything up.
Speaker 2: You know, this is a podcast where people come to for facts.
Speaker 1: No, for sure. Can I just quickly play.
Speaker 2: You just shot the cross?
Speaker 5: He said, he we come to this place for facts.
Speaker 4: They come for facts.
Speaker 2: So do you think that those things in the sky that the military and that our trusted government has this.
Speaker 5: Government, beautiful sweet boys.
Speaker 2: Has acknowledged the stuff that they've acknowledged exists. Do you think that they are aliens that live in another planet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 2: Humanoid creatures, maybe just living I don't know if they're humanoid.
Speaker 1: Who knows, who knows what's developing out there.
Speaker 5: I think humanoid is a slim it's a slim chance. Humanoid feels feels far fetched.
Speaker 2: So then who's operating that it's a sort of alien being.
Speaker 5: Actress Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 1: Nicole Kidman is up there.
Speaker 5: We come, decorated actress. We come to this place to go really fast and then stop and then go really fast again.
Speaker 2: Feel it feels good stuct people in a place like this. Yeah, that's her coming to.
Speaker 5: Earlier gorgeous spaceships on a silver sky.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys, this has been so fun. I guess that's fun.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that this entire time I keep doing takes to the camera, just an enjoying Yeah.
Speaker 5: Please please comment if you notice that, and put the time stamps.
Speaker 2: Please, I mean, just like our government. People On YouTube, lovely.
Speaker 5: YouTube is where all my sweet boys are And if you're one of nick sweet boys, comment sweeps below.
Speaker 2: Do you have a name for your listeners sweet boys? My sweet boy boy? Yeah, we'll tell people you know the stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, follow us on I think basically any social media platform under Very Gay Paint.
Speaker 6: We we do comedy.
Speaker 5: We do comedy. We have a comedy show at the Allegian Theater in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: The monthly show the last Friday of every month at eight pm. Yes, the Allegian is an amazing clown like experimental theater in frog Town.
Speaker 5: I don't know when this comes out, but regardless, stream the Tricksy Motel on Discovery Plus. We're gonna be on that it comes out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, Ros, this was so fun.
Speaker 4: Thank you for doing this.
Speaker 5: Wait one more time.
Speaker 2: Wait, we shall lip sing it to the camera, which shocks the crowd. Of course, that's what it is, the crowd, But there's also like the like I hear like a ping pong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably that we closed out the segment.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Nick and Jensen. You follow them on social media at Very Gay Pain. Their videos are so funny. These guys are otherworldly talented. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 3: And also why you're there. You can follow me at roz Hernandez on Instagram at It's ros Hernandez, on TikTok and Twitter. Please rate the show five stars, give me a nice little review, Tell your friends, friends, write a ghost story in a five star review or send it to me at ghosted.
Speaker 2: By Roz at gmail dot com. I want to do a listener episode, so put listener episode in the subject line with bullet points of your stories. Patreon dot com, slash Rozdresfalas link and description if you want to hear full length episodes of me learning about bearanormal stuff, and I will talk to you next week. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 1: Came Back Star, a podcast network