Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Eadie is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been with her boyfriend Leo for four months and already thinks that something might be going on.
Speaker 1: So we'll see if we can help her out. Eatie.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's only been four months in your film this way, but what's up. Why do you think that your boyfriend Leo's cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just afraid that he might have someone else on the side. Like, things have been going pretty well over the past four months. We get along really well. It's really fun being around him. I don't like just the biggest teddy bear when we're together, Like I there's like no red flags at all, There's like one, there's so many green classes and there's one little red flag.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: When we're in public, he just asks like all tough and everything, and like, I don't know, it's kind of like two different people, But I like the Leo that we that I see when we're just one on one together.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Weird though, because you know how some people are super anti PDA and they just don't like to do that type of stuff in public.
Speaker 3: He did, Like it's just one Like when we're in private, he's like super gushy and like touchy and all that stuff, but when we're in public, he's a little bit more reserved. So I just am like, if he worried about someone seeing us, is he embarrassed by me? Like, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: So you feel like he doesn't want to talk about you, doesn't want to show people that you guys are together.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And it's like, I don't know, it's just kind of giving me these like my spidy senses are going off.
Speaker 5: Have you said anything to him about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I One example is that whenever we hang out, well, he always comes to my apartment, so in the four months we've been together, he I've only been once. He always feels that it's easier because his roommates don't have to worry about us, but it's like I have roommates too. I don't know, Like his roommates are kind of deep. I'm not gonna lie, so I'm like fine not hanging around them. But I do think it's a little weird that we're not balancing the time together.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I think that that's that weird. If you're just more comfortable in your space, that doesn't really strike me as anything weird, especially since you've met them, Like if you had never met them, if you had never been in that space, that would be a little bit more alarming to me. Not to take away from your spidey sense at all, I just think that there are some people that don't like to be affectionate in public, and after four months with somebody you don't really know all of like the inner working. So I could be wrong. I'm trying to, you know, ease your your worries, but clearly there's a reason for you to feel concerned.
Speaker 3: Like the big reason why I emailed you at the station is because we're official whatever, Yeah we are, And you know I'll post photos of him and like tag him, but he just doesn't repost them.
Speaker 1: Don't accept it or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I've noticed that, like he'll post things related to me, like I don't know, my hand will be in the photo holding a drink if we're out, or like my feet I don't know, like us at the beach, Like he just is posting pieces of me but not me. So I'm like, are you hiding me from someone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see that. Yeah, all right, fine, all those things feel a little bit friend in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Eadie is on the phone and Edie thinks that her boyfriend of four months might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend Edie or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: And then we'll know if he's cheating.
Speaker 2: And before we do that, Eadie, why don't you catch us up on your situation again.
Speaker 3: I've been dating Leo for about four months and he is just not hi. He's tiding me on his Instagram and not posting photos of me, and I'm just afraid that he's cheating on me. Also not being affectionate in public. He asks completely different in public than he does one.
Speaker 2: We're one on one, Okay, Well, are you ready for us to call him and see if he is messing around?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Leoh.
Speaker 4: This is him, Leo.
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with the big congratulations. You're this month's lucky winner. Do you know where you want him to go?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry for what to go?
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe you didn't know.
Speaker 2: Every single month we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our florial department. You've just won thirty six longs and red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You're welcome. Yeah, sure we can say.
Speaker 2: I guess the first thing that I would need from you would be the first and the last name of the person, and then if you want to put anything on the card, and then the address and we get to go.
Speaker 6: Ah, sure that'll be Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Chelsea. Do you want to add a card to Chelsea?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: And what would you like the card to say?
Speaker 6: Shoot?
Speaker 4: How about you something like thanks for believing me? I love you?
Speaker 1: Thanks for believing me, I love you. Got that?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, that is all there. And now I'll let you know that this isn't the grocery store.
Speaker 1: It's actually a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jubell. How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're laughing. Yeah, hey, Leo. We do a segment on the show.
Speaker 2: It's called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send flowers to. And Eadie, your girlfriend has some questions and is on the phone.
Speaker 4: Uh, Eadie is on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmmm what.
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Heillo, Yeah, taught to you. I knew that something was going on, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: What's happening right now. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like I called the radio station because I knew something was going on, and I just caught you cheating.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what's happening right now.
Speaker 6: Like I got called about flowers and you know, I agree to it, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what it's suposed to do with cheating on somebody.
Speaker 3: Who is also what's up with you saying I love you to Chelsea? Who's Chelsea? Like we haven't hold on, hold on, hold on, We don't need to do.
Speaker 4: This right now, like kill out, Like okay, take it easy, take a breath, let me let me.
Speaker 3: The last thing you do when a woman is angry, it's tell her to chill out. Who are on me?
Speaker 4: Okay, except for maybe when they need to chill then maybe that's when you say it, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then triggered.
Speaker 6: First of all, you know we're still kind of in soft launch mode, you know, and so yes, there is.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't think I didn't think we were.
Speaker 6: Exclusive, So I don't know how that makes me a cheater or like a terrible person or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't care about soft launch, hard launch, launch or no launch. We have talked about being exclusive, like we are exclusive. We've talked about this.
Speaker 6: We haven't had that conversation like like we've probably talked about like leaning to that someday, but like no, like we never we never agreed to that.
Speaker 5: Like, well, I think there's a problem when you're saying I love you to another woman, regardless of whatever launch phase you're in.
Speaker 3: And what does thank you for believing me.
Speaker 4: Mean, I've actually been.
Speaker 6: Seen Chelsea, who I was sending her flowers for for a while, and she really complicated between us right now, I've been trying really hard to find the right time to end things with her, so you know, you and I could be together, but it just hasn't happened yet. So that's why I haven't wanted to get too serious with you, because you know, I didn't think that'd be appropriate. You know, as long as I have there's a lot of things going on like it wouldn't be appropriate. So so I was just trying to do the right thing. So yeah, the other day, like why I sent the flowers to her, and and you was basically you tagged me and something the other day, and you know she saw she was like questioning me, and I was pretending. I wasn't pretending, but I was just like, you know, I didn't want.
Speaker 4: To bring you into our drama. So I was like, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just didn't want to need to get hurt. So that's why I guess I lied.
Speaker 1: Like I'm how you're doing it for her?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, whatever, you don't just get flip around, like, what, you're not the good guy here, You're cheating on both of us. I don't know what, Chelsea, thanks, but I honestly don't care. Your waste my time. You're humiliating me, and you prove that you're nothing but a disappointment. Like I actually don't really care anymore, Like I you, I'm just done. And I hope she knows she's sleeping with a joke of the human being. Actually, do you ever bring her over to your house? Does she get to spend time at your place?
Speaker 6: Look, I just don't want to hurt you, so like this is oh my gosh, it kind of stucks that, like you're putting this all on me right now.
Speaker 1: Like what you are cheating on both people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, first of all eating, like I said, eat, and I like, at what point does it.
Speaker 6: Become like serious enough of a relationship to be cheating on the person, Like it's like one day you meet and then the next day, Like.
Speaker 5: Even if you're not cheating on Edie, let's just say, let's just give you that pass for a minute. It's not true, but for a minute, you're definitely cheating on Chelsea.
Speaker 6: Well, things that are complicated at best with Chelsea and I, and you know, I've been trying to break it off so like, but she brought.
Speaker 5: Edie and with the moment you decided to start seeing her while you're still with another woman.
Speaker 1: That's a problem.
Speaker 3: Well, just because I like eighty so much, you know, Like, what can I do? You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Speaker 6: All right, I'll break up with Chelsea today four months.
Speaker 3: No, I just broke up with you, you idiot, Like I'm not stupid.
Speaker 6: You know what, Maybe you're just proving my point, like maybe it's a good thing I haven't broken up with Chelsea yet because maybe you know, maybe you know.
Speaker 4: We just need to wear things out and you know you can do your own thing.
Speaker 6: It's what it sounds like, so you know it's You're definitely one, you know, not breaking up with me.
Speaker 4: I'm breaking up with you.
Speaker 6: And first of all, I don't even know if I should be breaking up with you because we were never really a thing.
Speaker 4: Like get over yourself.
Speaker 3: I already broke up with you. You can't break up with me, so you didn't break up with me. I'm breaking up with you, but we weren't together, so I didn't break up, but nobody broke up with anybody because this was just fake.
Speaker 4: You need nothing, you meant nothing to me.
Speaker 3: I am not going to tolerate being yelled that.
Speaker 1: Wow, could we have Leo hung up? But I'm so sorry. You knew, you knew that whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did dodgeable. At least it was only four months. I mean, i know it still sucks no matter what, but I'm sorry I even questioned it.
Speaker 6: You knew.
Speaker 3: I'm just flappergasted and you did.
Speaker 1: You did bring up with him first. Yeah, yeah, definitely. Yeah, you saved yourself
Speaker 3: The jewel shows to catch a cheater