Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Boom bump bull boom bom, bull bump, boom bull bump.
Speaker 1: Some boobs watch spots. You know I heard these don't play no way. I heard material girl this morning on the radio to buy okay, and it's really weird to it's hard not to sing the lyrics to our theme song. Did you want to play something? Or was that it? I mean I think I did that. Where doesn't even say it? Right? But where's the one that? Okay, I'll take this any times. Studying dread Cereal podcast, Stay with Okay, crash, what's up? Not much? Welcome to Monday, July eighteenth. This is Serial Killers. It's the original. You know, it's the original podcast in this series of podcasts. What in our family of podcasts. This is the first. Okay, you know we have this, we have bull Chat, we have bonus, we have whatever. Okay, So this is what started it all three years ago? Yeah, crazy, maybe more at this point. No, it's three is it three? Yeah? We started a May something may fit fourth or fifth was a little little more than three years I know, right, that's crazy. Nuts. I was talking with some some store out on Long Island. They saw like crazy cereals and stuff like that and treats and drinks, and we may do something with them, okay, trying. I love to see it. At the very least, we'll visit them, Okay, I will. Yeah. So anyway, welcome to Serial Killers. This is a nice little pain over here. Okay. We have lots of cereal now, lots of cereal. We haven't actually recorded and stop looking. We haven't actually recorded an episode. I like to surprise you, I really do. Okay, we haven't actually recorded an episode in probably a month at this point. So over that time and all the episodes where we said we don't have anything, we're running out, you said it, I said, we've now replenished the stock and we're good to go for evermore, forevermore. Yes, okay. I was getting nervous for a minute, you know that, And now we're good to go. Cool, So you're ready to get started, yes, sir, I've had this cereal in the sack for a month already. Oh wow, so nice and crusty. My wife and kids got made this for Father's Day. They ordered it for me for Father's Day and it came a couple days later. But it's okay. I still appreciate it. I still have not seen this in any story yet. I've seen it on Bill Johnson's review, but we haven't had it yet. Maybe you should just contact Bill what I don't think he gets multiple boxes? Well, I just way you could talk to him and say like, hey, I like Bill, I'm Bill. I'm just messing around. I think it's fun. We should have Bill on the podcast. I think Cyrila Bro had this too already. They could well, Cereal Bro would come on with us, absolutely, he would. Here's our all the time, do you see? Yeah, he records like videos and he's always wearing the Serial Killers. Oh I love to see that. That's very cool of him. Yeah, but that's also like us, you know, doing a video for the morning show and wearing like a ry on Air with Ryan Seacrest shirt. You know. Say they have a podcast, who Cereal Bros?
Speaker 2: And yeah, Bill Johnson, Oh yeah, where they do the same thing that we're doing.
Speaker 1: I think I'm pretty sure, I think, are you no? No, no, I'm almost I'm ninety nine percent sure. Yeah, they have podcasts. These are all serial podcasts, not just Cereal News. No, no, no, no, they do stuff, videos, podcasts, everything, Okay, yeah, I'll look into this anyway. Let's eat. Sure. So Jurassic World came out what over a month ago, right now, June. He came out in the beginning of June, I believe. So this was a cereal that came out for that movie. We've talked about it. I'm sure you don't recall.
Speaker 2: Raptor Crunch, No, the Dominion, I'm sorry, Dino bytes, no, the t Rex, no.
Speaker 1: Last No, it is a tricks Tricks tracks tracks, got it right? Oh? Just fell? So it's just it's a Dinastaur. What what? Anyway? So this is tricks with Marshmallows is really all it is. It's it's basically just like your your Tricks the Trolls movie, remember that one. Yeah, that was the same thing, Tricks with Marshmallows. I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: The Jurassic World series is so terrible, is it? Well, you don't watch you never even saw the original Drassic Park. So no, no reason to talk to you about this. I actually would like to cut this out though. Okay, when we're done, this would be fine. So I did see a Tricks in the store yesterday.
Speaker 3: Woo.
Speaker 1: What it's like a little you set it up. It's like a little three D diorama thing. Yeah. I thought you were gonna say diarrhea. You remember dioramas in school. That was the one that was in the shoe box, right, yeah, shoeboxing. I love those. And then the mobile was the one that hung from the hangar. I never did it. I never did one of those. No, but the diorama I did. Sure. So that was a really cool spin. You like that, Yeah, you actually did that really well. Make a mini movie with megasiz stars. So this looks like a trick cereal. They look like dinosaur. Paul Prince is the actual cereal pieces. And the marshmallows are their round things. What are they? Oh, eggs? Their dinosaur eggs, I guess, yeah, would that be that? What that is? Yeah? And whatever that is they would be yeah, whatever that is? Are those dino eggs? Yeah? What is this? That's a stegosaurus? This? Yeah? The marshmallow? Yes, that blob is a stegosaurus. Yes, okay, that you could tell because it has the little spiny things. I'm gonna shake it now because there's marshmallows in it, and you know, content settle, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna hold shipping I'm gonna play you a special one, okay, because it's now.
Speaker 1: Don't cheek it yet. I'm gonna play something special. Okaye. Tricks tracks with marshmallows, Carla Marie Tricks tracks possibly available in a store near you. And I have to tell you I did see yesterday at Chopright regular Tricks the red box and it said turns milk pink. I'm not sure if it tastes a different we might have to try it. What is this now playing? What are you doing? What's going on here? I want to play something because you're doing it? Can I just shake it? Please?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not you?
Speaker 2: Is this still even recording? Is this still even recording? Yes, it's recording.
Speaker 1: Okay, hello? Should I just prepare the cereal? No? I want to play the specific sound? Why is it so hard? Because the Superman boxes not responding? The Superman box is not responding? Me?
Speaker 2: Me, me, me me, okay, shaking it ready, I'm gonna play it. Here we go with an insurance commercial. We don't have time to hear cools.
Speaker 1: All right? It shook? Come on? Can I open it now? At this point? Sure? I didn't get to do my thing. Save it for another day. What Is that a t Rex from Jurassic Park? That's what he sounds like. Oh, I'm so glad we waited for that. Yeah, it makes me sad that I didn't get to play that loud. But this this smells a little fruitier than regular tricks smell that ooh, it almost smells like Coco pebbles. Couldn't be though different brand. Did I say Coco? I meant fruity, but still like that. You had to catch yourself. Is that why you look see? I don't think you looked at me because I said Coco. You looked at me because you didn't know what brand it was. What brand is this? It makes tricks Kellogg's post. Dude, there's only one left, big one Kellogg's. You said that? Are you kidding me? I don't you know? If you listen to this podcast, you should no longer listen to this podcast. I wouldn't because he truly is just along for the ride. I think he's here for the free cereal, that's all. He's here for General Mills. Thank you, Andrew, I knew it all right again? Wow? Okay, so today we're using two percent milk from Bowl and Basket, a shop right brand.
Speaker 2: Also fun fact, the people from a show that we tried to audition, you got milk all over my finger. Why would you stick your finger in the It wasn't in there. You purposely did that.
Speaker 1: Okay, a show that we tried to audition four reached out to us and then they stopped talking to us. And now we're not gonna be on the show. Yeah, we're not gonna be on Lingo now. Sad. That's so upsetting. We were gonna go to London and everything. The Amazing Race is still calling. Hmmm, that's very tricksy with marshmallows. It doesn't taste much different than the trolls one did, which you can still find in some stores. All right, tricks good marsh. I just don't think that there's a purpose for marshmallows and tricks. Why marshmallows make everything better?
Speaker 2: And I do say that, but I don't believe that. Okay, I'm gonna give us four bowls. It's good, and I really like it because I like tricks.
Speaker 1: I give it four bowls in spoon. Yeah, I like it a lot. I like it a lot too. I just don't think that there's a need for the marshmallows. So much sugar. Yeah, marshmallows are wonderful.
Speaker 2: It's not like a Lucky Charms where there's a balance. I don't think tricks serves itself well to have mushrooms in it. Mushrooms, marshmallows. Did I say mushrooms?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you said mushroom. Lord, baby Jesus, hit the backup fifteen second thing and see if you said mushrooms? How would we do that? This doesn't work. It is good, It is good. I want more. Good. Now, you don't have to buy me lunch. I actually don't need to ride home anymore for real. Yeah, so you're all good? Oh, come on, I wanted to take No. No, No, I'm good. Why are you going home with Josh? No? I have to do work. Don't you do that from your house? No, I'm gonna use the printer. Ah, you're stealing Toner. I'm stealing Toner. That's cool. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Hello, if you're listening, Hr, we have a ton of stealing. I don't want to report him, but I know your resources are very vital during this time, just in case you want to get the tone napper.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how much I love you. You always bring a smile on my face. Andrew, I'm not going to be the nark, the toner narc. You really do? Now? Would you like listener supplied next? Yeah? Or would you like what I found in Walmart? Listeners supplied good. I'm glad because I'm gonna need to get the taste of it out of my mouth with the third cereal? Okay, so well, I'm very happy. Listeners are great. They send us stuff. Did they find yep? This is a Canadian cereal? Okay, international, please, and let's go take a break first. Serial killers across the border. Take a break first, and then we'll come back. Now, come on, we always do it after the second cereal? Serial killers in You didn't.
Speaker 2: Have to lower it's okay, I did because people in their cars right now just like got really they.
Speaker 1: Drove off the road. Yeah, thank you, Melissa. This box came from JULYSSA. Oh great to live in Canada. But it's a Canadian Cereal. I would like to go to Canada again. Tim Horton's you're ready for this? Oh my god? Now I think really hard? Box? Look got beat up to head? Did it? Was like in an envelope which didn't make sense. It should not have been in an envelope. But it's okay, think back, think long and hard, Andrew, we've had this cereal before. It's probably exactly the same.
Speaker 2: It's the Duncan cereal, very good, I know, because the marshmallows everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this was post same company. But you know here in the States it's Duncan up there. They go with Tim Horton's because that's the big donut coffee chain there. So it's a Boots time we eat this cereal. You like my Canadian? Look, I wonder if they're in the club. What club? Lean on me, wall you're not strong, friend? Do you hear that harmony? For it won't be long. I'm gonna need somebody, somebody on. That was good. Just call me brother when you need a hand anyway. No, just so I just realized, I literally just realize now that club Nouveaux means club New I didn't I didn't know.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: Look it's his neu Veaux there and it's is New here English one side French the other. Yeah, it's crazy because on this side it's Cafe Mocha, Ciriales Ara Mati flavored cereal Flavorvard but they still put the stupid U on the English side. Canadian it's French Canadian. Yeah, natural and artificial flavors. I would really love if you could just open this box. I gotta shake it. You got something for me?
Speaker 2: Shake your box?
Speaker 1: You know what I do? Shake your box? Thing is that I smell the cereal, which means there must be a puncture somewhere. Oh. You know what I should play.
Speaker 2: I should play like a Canadian singer, like Justin Bieber or Shawn Mendez.
Speaker 1: They're Canadian. I wonder if this came from Amazon. I forget where she sent it from. I'm excited. The dunkin cereal is one of my all time favorite. By the way, Julyssa, wherever you ordered this from, you should tell them that you want a shipping refund because it came all mangled in some sort of a puffy envelope rather than a box. It was destroyed in transit. Ooh god, is that coffee? Smiles? Oh? I can't wait. I don't like coffee flavored things. So right off the bat, I apologize for my rating.
Speaker 2: I will say that this kind of looks like a bacon bit, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, and this is the way that you could tell whether I'm full of BS or not. If you go back to the episode of the Duncan Mocha Cereal, I should give this the same rating. Well, this definitely smells more coffee. It does, it does. I'm excited, are you? Oh? I can't wait? Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 1: I only got the two percent milk because I want it for coffee for the rest of the week. Co uly, I'd get one Okay you ready, yes, sir, Okay, here we go. Hm. Oh my god, leek crap, this is incredible. You know who else would like this? Oh my god? Our friend Greg from the Jonas Brothers m poot McGee. He loves coffee cereal. I love coffee cero. Yeah, I just buy a ball. Holy moly. I hate to do it, but it gets a ball and a spoon because I just don't like the coffee flavor.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Oh good like No, okay, Well, I'm glad. I'm glad that you enjoy it. You know what, There's just some things that I don't like. Just like if I rated cottage cheese, I'd give it five spoons and you'd give it nothing. You'd give it a vomit.
Speaker 2: I just am in love with the taste of it. It's like, there's aren't many cereals that taste like this. So when you get one.
Speaker 1: Mm right now, I'm gonna look up what I gave Duncan and hopefully it was similar. Okay, So here's Duncan mocha latte. This is Tim Horton's Cafe Mocha, so it's probably slightly different, but I gave it mocha latte. I gave it two balls. Okay, So I give this one a.
Speaker 2: Ball in a spoon and I gave it five. You gave it four balls in a spoon. Bump that sucker out. Well, Tim Hortons must be better for you then, yeah, no, this is perfect. And you know you can still find the Dunkin cereals in some random stores. But check the best by date because I'm not one hundred percent sure if they actually still make it.
Speaker 1: Buy it, trust it, check the date. This is so good. Why don't we take a break and we'll be back with a bag of maltameal right after this? Hmm, and we're back. Yeah, you obstructed the hole there beforehand. Okay, well it's my own fault it is. It is, all right, So welcome back to Serial Killers. We're back from those two commercials about dirty bloody diseases own three commercials. M Yeah, go ahead, I'm in love with this. People don't know what you're talking about. Andrew Jim Horton's Cafe Mocha Cereal. It can only buy any Nada, right, or have it imported from Canada, how Jelyssa did for us. So effing good.
Speaker 2: If you find this one, buy it or send it to me, because I want to stash all the boxes. You can have this box? Do you think you there's caffeine in it? Yes, there is, I would say so.
Speaker 1: All right. So the next I'm doing I'm searching right now. I did search in the cre searching on serial KILLERSPC dot com. You want to go there, Check the Hall of Fame, check every cerial weever eight it, checked past episodes, buy a shirt serial KILLERSPC dot com. Okay, So while I was at Walmart, I had to check serial KILLERSPC dot com because I saw the Maultomeal display, which is rather large. It's a wall o Maultomeal. Seriously, they have dozens of them there and it's incredible. But this one I checked. We hadn't done. We did do the name brand of it, and it was awful. All I'll tell you is that the name brand of this cereal. Here's how we rated it, Andrew, we rated it. Wow, you gave it a vomit face. So that was nothing, and I gave it one spoon. Oh boy, So why don't we see maybe this is better? Okay, maybe Maltimeal, I mean post did a better job. Okay, all right, because the original with chocolate peanut butter cheerios, oh no, that was one of the first ones we ever did and it was gross. So here's chocolate peanut butter scooters. You love scooters. I do like scooters. And now you know what that bear? What would his name be?
Speaker 3: Scooter?
Speaker 1: I think so? My name Scooter the bar He talks like a Southern dope. Apparently. No, I'm just Scooter and I you know, here's what I find with Maltimeal, because there's little perforations here at the top the bags like like smell you can smell it, you can smell through it? Yeah right, yeahs kind of open a little bit, and you are correct, and that tore off really easy. I the chalk, Oh god, the chocolate peanutter cheerios. I'm getting like flashbacks, you know what. That was an opening fail. I tore it off in the place I was supposed to tear it off. Tore it off. Yeah, but it's not. It won't open. It won't open. Maybe that's a sung Yeah that's ghastly. Okay, uh, I don't want to I don't want to cut the zip strip, which I just did. Oh well, Oh, it smells nice. Here, smell it, Andrew, smells like a Reese's. What is that for? It's just a lot, No, it smells good. See. Here's the thing that the chocolate peanut butter cheerios. There was a chocolate one and a peanut butter one. This is all just one. So it's gonna be a Reese's puff, That's what I said. It smells like Rees's, so I think it's a Reese's puff in the shape of an Oh, which I'll take.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 1: Can I feel it? I'm gonna feel one. You want to feel it. That's maybe the first time you ever felt the cereal piece before, because it looks like there's like granullyhitter on the outside.
Speaker 2: So it basically it is just a Reese's puffistenly, I can't taste it.
Speaker 1: I chuck my stets as off. What you could do that? That's spelling it. You're a liar. Just shut your nose, huff. You don't taste it. You can't shut your nose as you get. Oh, you know what? I got this coffee spoon. Though, what do I do? I did not taste it yet. I did that tasty? Yeah, I did that tasty yet. Go It's similar to a Reese's puff, but even Reese's puffs have different color pieces. Hmmm, this is not this. This is nothing like the cheer It doesn't even taste like cheerios at all. It's pretty good. I don't hate this. No, it's not bad. I'm gonna give it three bowls and yeah, three bowls and a spoon. It tastes very interesting. I like that it's creamy, creamy. Yeah, I've never heard a cereal described as creamy. It kind of tastes like smooth peanut butter. That's the best way I could put it. It's very good. Yeah, I don't hate this. I'm going to give it four bowls. Yeah, three bowls in a spoon. Well, that's kind of weak. Uh uh, you want to bump it up? No, huh, I'm gonna like no, I wasn't gonna cut you. I was just putting the blade away. I don't want to when you get hurt. Let me test the milk. It's so interesting. The milk is nice too. Yeah, I'm shocked. That's a surprise a bag. This is very surprising. Wow, you still want to just do three balls in? Yeah, three bowls in a spoon. I don't because the way you're talking, it's almost like close to five. No, no, no, no, you're describing itself's my Tim Hortons Cafe mocha. This does not come close to my Tim Horton's Cafe Mocha. I might take this home. It's it's you know what, I'll bump it up to four bowls. There we go.
Speaker 2: It's really really good. I think if you see this one in a store, you should buy it. Guess what, I just went four balls in a spoon, not even kidding. Wow, Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I liked it a lot. I haven't eaten a whole cup of something in a long time. Yeah, well, this was a good episode. You're scooting down a multimeal Aisle chucked this out and look at all their new bags and new characters.
Speaker 2: I mean, outside of the one that you didn't like. This was an A plus episode for.
Speaker 1: It was, but that's that's no fault but my own. Because I don't like coffee stuff. Listen. I like hot coffee. That's it.
Speaker 2: I think people, if you're listening, I highly recommend every cereal on this episode.
Speaker 1: I don't even like like a coffee chip ice cream. Oh, that's my favorite. I know, I love coffee ice cream. I bought the coffee chip Yassoa pops and I thought I would like it. What's a ya soapop? What? What's that? It's a it's a frozen yogurt bar. Oh I've never had one. You've never had a yasa pop? No, dude, you're missing out. Well, if you buy the coffee one, I'll take it, wink. How could I bring it in? They defrost? Well, just put it in like on ice. Doesn't work like that. It'll be soft and fall off the stick by the time I get here. Well, we'll just put it in the freezer. You could all just go to the shop right in Jersey City and pick it up. Yeah, I guess they're expensive though, it's like seven dollars a box of four. Well, then guess who's not paying for that? Me? Well, when you come out to my house, we'll have it for you. Okay, are you coming? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You invite me and I'll be there whatever. Okay, Well this is why no one comes because you don't invite them.
Speaker 1: That was great, so good ten out of ten? What does that mean? Ten out of ten? That means five balls? Then? No, this episode was so good ten out of ten. I think we've had better. Have we ever had an episode of all at least four walls in a spoon? No? Other Scott check it out. He'll send it to us probably after this. This is probably one of the highest rated episodes. No, because I brought it down. Well, outside of that one, I brought the average way down. Not on purpose, on purpose. You just hate delicious Cafe Mika tasting things. Okay, something that's delicious to you may not be delicious to me. I won't cure you again. Caught his cheese with pineapple is delicious. I can't wait to have the snack episode again coming soon. Yeah, that's gonna be fine. Yes, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Thank you. Please follow us on all social platforms Serial Killers PC for all the exciting content.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this, thank you so much for watching. Make sure you hit the subscribe button over here somewhere.
Speaker 1: How many fingers am I holding up? Three? Well? No, that was for the viewers. Oh okay, cuckack gocko.
Speaker 2: Make sure you leave a comment down there, or make sure you leave us a review.
Speaker 1: If you're listening on any of the podcast services that we haven't checked it in a while, you know, I have to check that out there. I haven't been any next time I'm on the toy that I'm gonna look, I haven't been any reviews. I checked yesterday. Yeah it's been a while. Yeah, so we have no new listeners.
Speaker 2: We're so close to three hundred reviews though. How do we recruit new listeners? I love don't get me wrong, I love you all. Thank you for listening and thank you for your support. But maybe you could tell a friend, hey, I listened to this stupid podcast where they eat cereal. Yeah, and you should check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We should have some kind of campaign, okay, like tell a friend great, and maybe we can have some sort of contest where you know that friend could get something. I don't know. Let's think about it. Okay, yeah, sounds good. You know what else, I think we should start doing what I think after we eat the cereal, we should keep the box, send the bag to people so the cereal doesn't go to waste. Yeah, and get stale back here. Okay, but they could also claim they got sick and sue us exactly, so maybe not. Well, thanks so much again, See you Wednesday with an all new ball chat. Bye. Everybody, take care. Say crunch Andrew crubrunch. It was enthusiastic on my part. I was enthusiastic. It was okay, so now you're raiding the way I say, crunch. Yeah, you try again, I give you two balls. Grunch. Well, now you know you're just making fun of me? No, well, yeah, a little bit. Bye