Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Chattan, thanks to all of you for being with us. Here's our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and nine to four to one, Sean if you'd like to join us, and we'd love to have you be a part of the program. Well, the reason when I'm running the interview with the President, President Trump and Elon Musk tonight, it is a hell holiday, Happy President's Day or Washington Birthday. I don't know what we call it anymore. I can't keep up with all these name changes, and it is what it is, and but we I will tell you that the time I spent with them was pretty amazing and as much as what we are discovering on top of everything that we already knew and we have repeated on this program and scrolled repeatedly on TV. I even said at one point in the interview, he said, I can't waste this precious time with you guys and start listing everything. So I'll scroll it and we can do that in what's called post meaning after the interview, just you know, at it while you're asking the questions, and we just keep finding more every day. I mean, it is pretty it's pretty unbelievable. Now we have a report out today that and now, just to be clear, Elon Musk has yet to determine whether eight point seven million people listed on the Social Security roles as being over one hundred and thirty are currently being issued social Security checks.
Speaker 2: They're just on the roles, so we don't know.
Speaker 1: But his latest find is that you have eight point seven million Americans that are listed as being over one hundred and thirty years old that are on the list. Now, I would say the odds are probably high that some of them, if not all of them, it might be the biggest fraud in history. Are you know, have been getting checks or somebody in their family's been getting checks and just saying, oh, the government's nice enough to send me this, why don't I just use it? So they're examining the Social Security roles. We've got to get a final number and figure on this. And there are far more eligible Social Security numbers than there are citizens in the USA. I'm like, huh, you can't make that part up again. That number includes eight point seven million people on the list eligible quote of that are over one hundred and thirty. We don't know whether these one hundred and thirty year olds or somebody in their families receiving a check, but he said, quote, this might be the biggest fraud in history. We don't know, so I don't want to jump the gun on it. But it's certainly fascinating when you just begin the process of exit doing a real audit, aligned by line audit of the federal government. Then to watch the media freak out the way they are and the Democrats freaking out the way they are. And I'm perfectly fine, as I've been saying, with them freaking out, and they if they want to fight for all this waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, let them fight for that, let them bet.
Speaker 2: Let this be the hill that they want to die on. I'm okay with that. Anyway.
Speaker 1: It is real in terms of the names being there, according to this report Fox News, with the population count in twenty twenty. In the last census, it was more than three hundred and thirty one million Americans. The count of people ages one hundred and older was more than eighty thousand according to the Census Bureau. Now musk Stead the logic flow diagram for the system looks insane and in other words, what he's saying, on the surface, this looks insane on the surface. We got to get to the bottom of it. And he was very clear in the interview with me. He said, we're going to make mistakes, but we're going to quit those We're going to fix those mistakes very quickly. The person actually knows how it works. The payment files that move between the Social Security and Treasury have significant inconsistencies that are not reconciled.
Speaker 2: He said, it's just wild.
Speaker 1: And you know, if you want to retire from the federal government, it takes a whopping six months and they do it by hand in some underground bunker limestone you know, mine from years gone by.
Speaker 2: I mean this by hand.
Speaker 1: We live in the computer age, we live in the age of artificial intelligence. We have another report out today that Afghanistan is expected to experience a seven percent economic decline because of severe reductions to US for and aid, according to the Center for Global Development, and over the past three years, Joe Biden's administration has taken your tax dollars and given more than three billion dollars in aid to Afghanistan run by the Taliban that stole our military equipment. They should have returned it and Joe should have demanded it and solidifying their position as the nation's largest financial donor. Meaning we are, well, what is the Taliban doing for us? I mean, it's still as radical as it once was. I'm not sure why, but whenever Rampaul does something, I always believe there's a reason behind it. And he's called for a review Senator Paul of the A fort nine, which is the vault that massive gold reserves with an estimated four hundred and twenty five billion dollars based on current market rates, in response to Elon's you know, talking about the stash anyway, it drew attention to a user who asked them to take a look inside Fort Knox and make sure that four five and eighty tons of US gold is actually in there, and Musk replied on X that surely it's reviewed at least every year, and no, Ram Paul said, nope, it's not referring to the army installation south of Louisville. So that's another area new discoveries. Elon Musk's doge has discovered that during the Biden's four years in the White House, Congress granted thirty one billion dollars to the Department of Health and Human Services to provide housing, medical, legal services to their unvetted Biden Harrisey illegals. And that's from fiscal use twenty twenty one to fiscal year twenty twenty four. Congress gave FEMA's Shelter and Services Program an additional two point two billion the nonprofits and local entities to provide support to non citizens released from the Department of Homeland Security study. In twenty twenty four a loan FEMA set aside six hundred and forty point nine million in shelter in service grants who enable non federal entities to offset allowable costs incurred for services associated with non citizen in other words, illegal immigrant arrivals in their communities. We're top recipients Denver, d C, Chicago, Massachusetts, New York, and Philadelphia. Democratic run states and cities with sanctuary policies offering free housing and services to illegals. Now, also remember, in the course of all this, they lied. In the course of all of this, they were telling us the border secure for four years, and that the border is closed for four years. I mean spectacular lives in the American people's all through it. The media, Well, why didn't they do their job? Why didn't they go down to the border and report the truth and tell the American people considering they all claim to be these great journalists that they're not. And this is why I said, you know, after this election, legacy media is just dead. And you know, how will you how do they ever regain your trust? And if you even watch them today, all they've done is double down on stupid and dumb and dumber because they keep doing the same thing. It's like, hey, Trump twenty four to seven. And interestingly, Rasmus said, has a poll out today. Elon Musk now has a solid fifty five percent approval rating at a good approval rating a poll by Insider Advantage in Trafalgar last week. And the president and the most voters like Donald Trump's decision to put Elon Musk in charge in light of everything they've been saying about the poor guy. I mean, I'm surprised, you know, he's been so demonized by the left. I'm surprised he has any approval rating at this point. You know, when you have people on the l left and Democrats, I don't know, nobody voted for Elon Musk. No, nobody voted for any cabinet members either, but they did vote for Donald Trump. And Donald Trump ran on eliminating waste fraud and abuse. People are dying due to doze cuts.
Speaker 2: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: There's no evidence to back that up at all. You know, Elon Musk is a male body part the street binocular. I'll save you from me saying it. This is a constitutional crisis is happening in America? Okay, Well, we got out of the corrupt WHO agreement. That's one point two eight billion dollars, the Who's twenty twenty three budget Paris Accords. You know, Biden's Inflation Reduction Act included three hundred and sixty nine billion dollars towards fighting climate change through clean energy tax grants and other means. Now, the GAO put out a report, we told you about it last week, two hundred and thirty three billion dollars that's over a quarter of a trillion dollars that they discovered in waste fraud and abuse last year alone. And it includes none of the things that we've discovered. It doesn't include the twenty four million for you know, the country at Georgia and green transportation, or the twenty nine million for an agricultural trade diversification program, or four point five million to build a societal resilience in the face of disinformation in Kazakhstan, and that didn't include seven point four million to enhance you know, inclusion accountable governance in Northeast Syria, or forty four point eight million for food economic assistance for Venezuelan illegals in Colombia, or you know, the six point seven million to protect protect biodiversity wildlife crimes in South Africa, or you know, money paying for transgender comic books in Peru and transgender operas in Colombia and DEI musicals in Ireland and advancing the DEI in Serbia workplaces. This is all money spent broad and I can keep going. It just is no shortage of the list of money that we have. I'm betting that when it's all said and done, we're going to be over a trillion dollars that we discover and it's all going to be spent on this new green deal, radical green new deal. You know, wokeism, transgenderism, LGBTQ abroad, not for the American people and for the average American that makes sixty six grand a year, and for the average American that's been suffering four years, pay for the paying for the quote cost of democracy to quote Kamala Harris, and pay higher energy fees, and for the very people that are putting bare necessities on their credit cards. But those Americans that have suffered, even though we were told that the economy's flying. By the way, if you notice now Democrats all of a sudden, they notice the economy is not good. Donald Trump said on day one, Well, on day one, he's implementing his policies. You're right, but we have to actually get out from under the Biden Harris economy that he inherited. And yeah, day one he's working to make that happen. The federal government has been stealing trillions of dollars. In the Washington Times, Robert Knight writes a piece if you want to know, then you think about this, if you want to know how badly your tax dollars have been wasted. The Washington Times reported Sunday that the figure is well into trillions of dollars. That's trillions with a capital T and an S on the end of it. One expert testifying before Congress last week at the amount of improper payments issued by federal bureaucrats since two thousand and three comes to a staggering two point seven trillion, And as The Washington Times pointed out, it is becoming clear that the federal government has been stealing trillions from American taxpayers and hiding And this is the point I've been making over and over again, how they have spent them. They label them, you know, very innocuous, benign, generic titles. And meanwhile they know what the money's really being spent. But they put all of this money into you know, it's hilarious to watch as government jobs are being reduced. In seventy five thousand people that work in DC have taken the buy out. Others will be fired, and let go that the home market in d C is on fire, people dying to sell their homes. Probably you can get a deal if you want to live in the DC area, although I have no idea why you'd want to. The chief executive for Lexus Nexus testified to a House committee on Wednesday the federal agencies had reported two point seven trillion in cumulative improper payments going back as far as two thousand and three. Now do you really And by the way, there have been people over the years that have pointed out we had years ago citizens against government waste and Tom Cotton is I'm sorry, remember Senator Tom Coburn Oklahoma. William Proxmiyer you might remember him, Wisconsin Democrat published annual lists of all the absurd government spending one hundred and nine thousand dollars to study the mating habits of the Japanese quail. I don't know why that sticks on my mind. Democrats are screaming this is a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: You know what the constitutional crisis has been that they stole this money from your children, your grandchildren. They brought Social Security and Medicare to the brink of insolvency. They've left wide open borders that has allowed known terrorists, non murderers, rapists, you know, cartel members, gang members into the country. Another new report puts America's twenty twenty five deficit at a dangerous three point three trillion dollars. We're getting to the point where interest on the debt is more than what we pay a national defense, and the debt to GDP ratio is going to be higher than at any point since World War Two. We cannot sustain this as a country. By the way, the New York Times had to retract, and by the way, so should Rachel maddow their story claiming that Trump awarded Elon Musk's Tesla a four hundred million dollar dollar contract as dug up at one point nine billion dollars in taxpayer money misplaced at how do you misplace one point nine billion dollars?
Speaker 2: How does that happen? Alright?
Speaker 1: Twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one Sean, If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Another company I wish I thought of.
Speaker 1: This is a genius legacy box dot com slash Hannity. Go there today. You get fifty percent off your order. Why is it important because all of you listening to my voice right now. If you go into your attic, if you go into your closets, if you go into your basement, you go into your garage, and you have other family members do it too, what are you going to find? You're going to find all these family memories and and VHS tapes and camquarder tapes and film reels and photos and negatives, they're just they're just fading away and the overtime, you know, you won't be able to recover them. And anyway, they're victims to heat, you know, to think like heat, moisture, mold, et cetera. But there's a permanent solution is they will hand digitize it. At Legacy Box found it over a decade ago, and the purpose is to save these memories in perpetuity. And you know, if you think about it, you put this all together, you do it for your family, you get fifty percent off you can put you know, once you get your Legacy Box, you'll lock in your deal. They'll send you a box and at your leisure, you put all of those family memories in the box. You send it off to them. You get the originals back, they'll hand digitize the rest of it and then you can sit as a family in start looking at old photos and and old videos of people that have passed on and get to see and hear from them again. And then you'll know generations from now that you're great great great great great great grandchildren will know what you look like and you sounded like, and they'll be grateful you did it, and you have the insight and the ability to do it. Anyway, don't let these family memories fade away. Just go to legacy box dot comm slash Hannity. You get fifty percent off today fifty percent off legacy box dot com slash Hannity. Now here's how bad this is. This is where we're headed off the fiscal cliff. And this is where it gets very, very financially dangerous for the country. You know, when when we start paying more on interest for the national debt at you know, thirty seven trillion dollars because they've been now we're exposing how they've been robbing hardworking Americans and they've been hiding what it is they've been spending the money on.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're now at.
Speaker 1: For the first for this recent for this first quarter, the federal government had a mind numbing eight hundred and thirty eight billion dollar cash shortfall. And that's where the this is all under Harris and Biden. And if you do the math, that's over two and a half trillion dollars that our deficit will explode this year. That brings us to close to forty trillion dollars in debt. Okay, now we're getting to the point where it becomes unsustainable, and it is. It is mind numbing the numbers. You know, you hear millions, billions and trillions, but now we're finding hundreds of billions in all of this money in waste, fraud, abuse and corruption. You know those you dug up another one point nine billion in taxpayer money. The quote was misplaced. How do you misplace one point nine million at the Department of Housing in Urban Development?
Speaker 2: How does that happen? You know?
Speaker 1: How does the top agency recover that thumb? Only because Elon Musk did it? And I know it's maybe fashionable, although the American people are quickly not buying it. There was a RASPMU some poll out on top of the Perfalgar and Insider Advantage pole last week. You know, his popularity is more and more people become aware of it. They're going to realize Elon Musk is a national treasure. And there's so much I want to tell you about him that I don't want to tell you until after the interview. And I'd never met him before, and I spoke with him a significant time, both on air and off air with him, and I just started asking him about all his different projects. I mean, this is a guy that started finding zip too and PayPal and SpaceX where he was you know, he funded it himself chief engineer.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He was bought into Tesla early. I saw that Cheryl wants a name crow, you know, gave her Tesla to MPR. My good, Give everybody that likes MPR, m PBS they can start paying for their own for their own content, because the American people shouldn't be paying for NPR or any of you know, any of this nonsense or PBS.
Speaker 2: They have an agenda. It's radically left.
Speaker 1: You know, he's worth four or five hundred billion dollars and you know, what are the what is there to hate about him exposing you? This is putting out personal information. No, he's not putting personal information at risk. You know, how do you possibly if you don't go line by line, agency by agency, how are you going to root out this corruption? There's no other way to do it. He wasn't elected, No, but neither was Pam Bondy to be the Attorney general or Pete Hegsath or any of the other Trump nominees or RFK Junior.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, and you know this is a guy who envisions, you know, and has a plan to put to get spaceships to go to Mars and put plants on there and see if life can be sustainable there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: This is the guy that had the first private company to place astronauts in orbit. This is a guy who created Starlink, which offers internet coverage to one hundred countries with these with these satellites that he launched.
Speaker 2: I have Starlink. It's great. You know.
Speaker 1: Starlink is also or star Shield, is designed to improve our national security and national defense. If you recall during Hurricane Helene and Hurricane Milton, you know, especially people in Tennessee and in the western part of North Carolina where hammered so hard they were totally disconnected from the world. Elon Musk donated Starlink so that people can communicate with the rest of the world. Again, he did the same thing for the people in the Pacific Palisades after the wildfires out in California, and they hear him talk about rescuing two astronauts that frankly were abandoned by Biden and Harris for nearly three hundred days. They're only supposed to be there for eight days. It's pretty remarkable. And why is there this vitriol, this hatred, because he's exposing them. He's shining a light on corruption, he's shining a light on waste and abuse. He's not getting paid his salary. He's doing it for free, you know, just like he donates all this stuff for free, just like he's gonna you know, he's helping people with communications for free, you know. And then I started asking him at different times about some of the other projects. I didn't know everything about Elon Musk, but I really did a deep dive into him. You might not know this. You buy a Tesla. They have their own insurance company. Maybe guy should get a Tesla next. Friends of mine swear by their Teslas. They love it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Cheryl Crow wants to punish Elon Musk and begin this little boycott of hers to send a mess what are you sending a message to? What are you miss sending a message about what you don't You're perfectly fine. It's acceptable to spend the money the way we've been exposing how this money is being spent. That's okay with you. You think it's fair to your children and grandchildren? Is it fair to the average American that only makes sixty six grand a year. When's the last time, Cheryl Crow? It never left me? You know, yeah, at this point in my life, I have money. I do, but I didn't have it for a lot of years, and I remember what it was like. It's the weirdest thing. Your brain doesn't change. I mean, the people of my life cannot believe Eve how I dress in my real life. They just can't. Linda, how bad is it? You can tell everybody. I don't care. You don't want to tell anybody. Oh, she's Linda has left the building. She's she's departed for different places. Uh, well, we have I think Jason is there? Jason am I the fanciest dresser in the world. New No, what do I wear every day? When I when you see me?
Speaker 2: Uh, you've got that old I got what I do? I wear? I wear black T shirts usually homeless shelter can hold me back.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm the John vetterman and talk radio. I don't know, and I, uh, what do you think he dresses better than me? Though he's suggesting that he does not. I wear I wear jeans. I've improved my look a little. I mean, and I have to get dressed up. I'll get dressed up.
Speaker 2: You have holes in your sneakers.
Speaker 1: I don't have holes in my I did one pair of shoes years ago, and I didn't know it until somebody pointed it out because I put my feet up. I didn't I didn't know I had a hole in it. I had no idea. You should never felt it yourself. Might should be ashamed of myself. I mean, I mean, at this point, I have everybody in my life. It is sort of like an all hands on deck intervention to get me to dress better, you know.
Speaker 2: Starting with my daughter, She's like, Daddy, stop, you're an adult with a job. You should not have holes in your sneakers. Okay, you shouldn't have it. Okay, yeah, I mean, and then I have to find I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think you look a lot better now, I mean to me. You know, I'm sure it's between Ainslie and your daughter and you know your sister, and I think.
Speaker 1: We true it was. It's been an intervention in my life because but.
Speaker 3: I don't think you dressed me before. You just dressed like a dude who didn't care.
Speaker 1: If I could, I'd still dress I still wear my black T shirt, and I still have a if I'm home or just not going anywhere, that's that's what I wear.
Speaker 3: But I don't think there's anything wrong with that, you know. I mean, now you've got your boat shoes, you got your fancy pants.
Speaker 1: I'd no, no, no, no, no. I don't have boat shoes. That is absolutely I do not have boat shoes. I have the sneaker looking grip shoes, so they're really sneakers, except they look a little dressier and they have that white around the outside of it. Anyway, I digress. So there is also a robotic part of Tesla, which I is fascinating, But I think the most interesting thing is the work that he's that Elan is doing in an Ai and how much AI is going to change the world.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was talking to somebody over the weekend. Somebody is seeking my advice, and I said, get a trade. There's a person that kind of has had, you know, a few obstacles in their life and challenges, and I'm like, well, are you really ready to make the change? I have said, if you want my advice, my advice is to get a trade. Become a plumber, become a contractor, become an electrician. I don't care what it is. And I said, you know, just beg somebody if you can intern with him, and I guarantee you're going to get a job and then learn that craft and go to school at night, and you can really turn your life around. There was an article about the next generation of millionaires are going to be tradesmen because there's going to be such demand for it. That's not something AI can take over either, not that I can imagine in any way. But the most interesting thing that I think that he's involved in. Have you ever read about neuralink, Linda.
Speaker 3: Do I have a what link?
Speaker 2: Did you ever read about musk and neuralalink? Oh, my gosh.
Speaker 3: So it's really funny that you're asking about this. So Sarah Carter's husband, Marty, is blind and one of the things that noralink would do would really help people who are block be able to see again. So we actually followed pretty closely.
Speaker 1: I talked to him about that, and a friend of mine, Steve Wind, does not see well, and I talked about he knows Steve, and I asked him would that help him? But it integrates the human brain with AI, and by the way, it's not putting a chip in your head. I know people you know, more consumable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a huge misconception.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and but it has medical uses. For example, people with spinal cord injuries, they think they might be on the precipice, the cusp of inventing a way for them to walk again and for the blind to see. I mean, pretty amazing. Although I think my first question you're going to find the funniest question, one of the funniest questions. Okay, and it was me asking Trump about a lawsuit with Twitter.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I started the interview. It was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: If you go back to the Twitter files, what do we learned in the Twitter files?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: And I didn't have time to really delve deep into this because I just there was so much to talk about.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not relevant now anyways.
Speaker 2: It's well, it isn't it isn't.
Speaker 1: I mean the internal discussions to censor the very real Hunter and Biden laptop.
Speaker 3: No. No, I just mean that you know now that that you know Elon is there.
Speaker 1: He runs tip and how they exposed blackballing of conservatives and how they you know, the internal workings about deciding to suspend the President of the United States's account, the close ties with Twitter to the FBI, which we've known about. In the months leading up to the twenty twenty election, they were meeting with big tech companies and and you you don't give as much credit to Zuckerberg.
Speaker 2: As I do.
Speaker 1: Way before the election, this is before we knew who the winner or lose would be. He he had long conversations with Jim Jordan, and then he wrote that letter admitting to everything that they were involved in in the discussions with the FBI, et cetera. And he agreed, Okay, uh, we are out of that business, and we're at we're getting out of the censorship business. And this was before Trump was even elected anyway, So I think that that tells me it was more sincere.
Speaker 2: Although I know a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people just hate him, then they're going to always forever hate him. I'm not saying I like or hate him enough. But what the FBI did pre bunking that laptop was unbelievable. And then just the day before we learned in the Twitter files, the FBI tipped off Twitter and then started sending them sensitive data and then Twitter, they wanted Twitter to share sensitive data with the FBI.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean even look.
Speaker 3: At some of the payouts that we had of you know, big you know digital news outlets that were literally the invoice said social media censorship and social media, you know, devising a plan to redirect you know, American citizens. I mean this was as a very coordinated effort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you know, or the CIA working with social media, you know, and they wanted social media to put out this information worldwide. And some of it was about COVID. I mean, every instinct we had on COVID ended up being right. We put the right people on the air for COVID.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a few of them lost their medical licenses and had to go to court. You think you'll ever get their legal fees back?
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: No, No, what do you think happened to me? I mean when Jim Jordan told me that my social media accounts were suppressed in the lead up to the twenty twenty election, or that my private personal text messages, you know that they didn't get from me, you know, they released all of them publicly. I mean, just because I'm a public figure, do I not have a right to privacy not you know, or the effort to propagandize the American people on COVID that all came out. That's why I don't hate him. And when you get to know him, I mean, he's such a fascinating guy in so many ways. I mean, his brain works very differently, and then he's got, you know, the innocence of a child.
Speaker 2: He really does. He's just fun and he enjoys life.
Speaker 1: He enjoys the thought of thinking about all of these incredible human developments. I urge everyone watch The Men that Build America on the History Channel and then look at Elon and through those eyes today and he had a message for billionaires that I thought was brilliant.
Speaker 2: It will air that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Listen, everybody needs a safety personal security plan for you and your family in this day and age. And I've always had the right to carry a firearm. I still do. But my first option is to get away. My second option is well, thanks to the incredible technology that is Burner, the less lethal launcher, that would be my second option, and deadly force would be the last option. And the beauty of Berner is it has powerful to term tear gas kinetic rounds. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away, it can one shot can incapacitate an attacker for up to forty minutes. And Berner is trusted now by over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms. It's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. Please look at their videos. See how powerful this is. Anyway, go to Bernard dot com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent off any purchase. Look at the videos and decide for yourself. And I have a story I'll tell you later in the week about me and Burner. All right, Bernard dot com slash Hannity, Everyone should have one.
Speaker 2: Today, John Hannity.
Speaker 1: Mac Democrats using law fair to try and stop every action by a duly elected president.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: Our legal team will join us, Roger Severino and Hans Vons Bolkovski.
Speaker 2: Great ahead,