Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Cheese and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamara Judge.
Speaker 3: We are back, We are are back, all right, Hi, Hi, Hi, you look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because my entire outfit needed to revolve around Mike Ledoon.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see it, I hear you. I don't know that I'm liking it. What it's a fucking shark's tooth.
Speaker 2: Listen. I had a little bit of bad feelings about the tooth until I wore it on my neck, and now I feel I feel like I'd be fine with this for a gift.
Speaker 3: Now it's almost like you're dating Shep because you're wearing one of his necklaces.
Speaker 2: Well, you know who else gave who else? Shop gave a mag ladoon tooth too? Who other than the girlfriends?
Speaker 3: No, I only know the two girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Andy.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Oh, well that tracks really fucking tracks. So Andy, I hope to see you soon and we'll both sport megados. But I don't know if my meg ladoon is supposed to be this way or this way. There was not an instrucle.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't see. Is it different? It's different on both sides. Well, yeah, it's a tooth, I know, but I can't see both sides. It's so far away. You're so far away.
Speaker 2: This way the tooth kind of goes like this, and this way the tooth kind of cups on your body eye that way. This is an incorrect way.
Speaker 3: Are you ever gonna wear this again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fuck that, I'm wearing it all the time.
Speaker 3: You're gonna wear it every day.
Speaker 2: Megladoon's gonna save my life? What is amazing job?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what a megladoon is.
Speaker 2: I do know that it's it eats people. Maybe that is how it's gonna help me. Whenever I get annoyed, I'm just gonna be like, oh, it's megladon Megadon, I apology.
Speaker 3: Can I borrow it from my confessional?
Speaker 2: Please? I really think the Megaladon needs to get around as much as possible.
Speaker 3: I think it has. I think it has.
Speaker 2: But you realize not only Schep's girlfriends, me Andy and additional people, the woman that makes the Meglaedons has now made over thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Well I have some bad news for you. What the Megaladon is extinct. I think you should take that off right now.
Speaker 2: Well, what that means is only really fucking special people get the Megaladon and I am now going to use its special powers. And you don't have any.
Speaker 3: I don't have any special powers.
Speaker 2: No, you're done, You're done for Okay, well we're back. We're going to do housewife headlines. They're easing me up.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the first episode of the reunion?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: And album was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Don't you think I thought that one was pretty good. I mean, I think there's so much. I mean, what they did do is they left us so much that we can talk about when it comes to PK and DREEP for next year. Yes, endless amounts. But no, who gave us really nothing in regards to relationships. Where they really could have stepped in at that moment was Garcel.
Speaker 3: Well, she's not in a relationship I know, but she.
Speaker 2: Was in a scandalous relationship where she sent the entire cia email. Anybody that could receive an email and fill audition on her?
Speaker 3: Didn't they cover that though? Years ago?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about that with her? Ex husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I need to recover.
Speaker 3: You need to recover it, Okay.
Speaker 2: I need to recover. I need reminders. If you're gonna be judge you Judgington on other people's relationships, then I need the little baby reminders.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we get into that, ken I know you haven't been recapping the shows, but I need to know your opinion on Kenya and what happened with Atlanta. Did you watch the sh episode?
Speaker 2: I did watch Kenya. Here's my issue with Atlanta. One. I love it loving Atlanta. It's really so good. We have so many new people. In regards to Kenya, I feel like she I mean, clearly she fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Britt, if you remember, Britt threatened under her breath with a pistol and whip because she didn't like what can You had to say, which I didn't think what Kenya said was all that bad.
Speaker 2: But also did she have a pistol and whip with her? Who? All these things they don't have? I mean, I have a tooth.
Speaker 3: Well, you're gonna threaten somebody with the damn shark tooth is what you're going to threaten them with.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get my Hey, you want. You want a piece of this?
Speaker 3: You want, I want a piece of it? Bring it here, bring it here? Yeah, bite me, bite me, bitch. But would I go and say like I have pistols and who the hell uses pistol? The word pistol?
Speaker 2: But also following them, the only thing that they seem to have in the household is clicko. And also it bugs me that they say it that way clicko.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice that. Well, now I'm gonna that's why I need you. That's why I need you.
Speaker 2: I don't see what time is it because you're in workout, like essentially they're in this but with nothing on the bottom. And then they keep talking about kids. So this is where I'm having a problem. I realize you ask me about Kenya, but I'm watching.
Speaker 3: You don't like Britt Britt.
Speaker 2: I feel like is making up shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I Britt has not been my favorite. I know, I'm still getting to know her, just as a viewer. I don't we don't really like her.
Speaker 2: And I would have lived for just a little time out for Kenya or a discussion on why what she did was inappropriate.
Speaker 3: We could move on from that the Internet. When I say that, I mean Instagram is split. Fifty percent says she should not have been fired, fifty percent said she should be fired. People are also saying things about Britt like if you're threatening with pistols, whoever calls it a pistol, then that's not good.
Speaker 2: That is not good.
Speaker 3: So that's not a good situation whatsoever. Uh Andy did say and watching What Happens Live that there was an investigation done on both of them.
Speaker 2: I think what's making it hard for me is like, in my opinion, she was kind of taking the back seat so far this season.
Speaker 3: Who kenyat Kenya's been taking the back seat seat? Yeah, I think they edit her out most of us.
Speaker 2: I was wondering. I was like, I haven't really seen the Kenya I know and love that much this season and then this just comes out, so it's like such a big difference. I was like, what did I miss here? Is it the tumors? I think that I'm missing? You know, like she didn't have any confessionals, no solo scenes. Now, she didn't get that upset about Drew. Well.
Speaker 3: The one thing that was upsetting to me is Kenya really let her anger get the best of her. And this was the opening of her salon or I don't know, maybe a reopening or whatever, a party there. Her entire speech was negative about brit It was just bashing Britt. Then one and then one hand she's saying, I want my daughter to look up to me. In the next breath, she's saying this. I think that's where you know it all all went south back.
Speaker 2: But and Housewives World, I can say this, Yes, if you make sure, which me and Tarama very rarely did, but if you make sure that there is drama at your actual event, yes there is going to be more views of your product, Kenya.
Speaker 3: More hair care is in CBS and Sally Beauty. I used to have myself in Sally Beauty. Oh it's all about It's all about me. But I'm just saying, like, clearly, she went too far. I think she knows it because she did go on the Tamaran hall Uh talk show and she apologized. She acknowledged she went too hard. I I like Kenya. I think Kenya is a staple, icon, a legend.
Speaker 2: I think Kenya will be back next season. That's what I was just gonna I think she got a little tiny spank that whip and she'll be back and you know who. I don't know. We'll be back, Britt, Britt, Britt, you're coming off a little bit fakeka.
Speaker 3: I miss you so much. I need to know your opinion on something else.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need to know.
Speaker 3: Your opinion on Drew and Dennis. Dennis is Porscha's baby dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, I'm up to speed. Okay, this is what I got a little bit warked up about. If you're going to hire somebody, so like, let's say I wanted to get after being on all these steroids and bul bulking up not in the way one would want, and I wanted to get into shape. I would pick and this isn't shade to anyone, but I would pick your husband to help get me into shape versus Terry de Bro. If I want plastic surgery, I'd go to Terry to brow Right, Why the hell is Drew going to somebody that has I was like, no, not music background. Yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 3: Well, she's saying that he does, but people other people are saying he doesn't, So I don't know what.
Speaker 2: He has one kids and they were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were married, wearing matching outfits at a party and there she's still saying there's nothing going on between them, thoughts on.
Speaker 2: That i'd respect her morphs. She just said, yeah, I'm dating him.
Speaker 3: Well, if you were wearing matching outfits with Eddie, I'm going to actually it would be a problem.
Speaker 2: Friday and we're gonna wear matching outfits. He's gonna, Eddie, get your Megaladoon gone.
Speaker 3: Don't threaten him with a good time.
Speaker 2: Do you like wigs or no wigs? Let me know. Put him in the chat he keeps. By the way, Eddie only has my old phone number, so could you update his number? Oh yes, yeah, he's been sending me checking in on me, but I don't. I don't check it, so like my assistant checks it once a week and Eddie Dred just checking in. I'm like, Eddie Judge needs to switch phone numbers.
Speaker 3: But any who, Yes, Eddie's working overtime. I have another friend, Susanne that is just finished fighting stage three breast cancer and she won. And when she called me yesterday or text us yesterday in a group, I'm like, I just got chills. I'm like, okay, one down, one to go. We got this. I'd love to connect you because she's doing a lot of alternative stuff. Well, just what I've learned is I'm not great at connecting right now. I know, trust me, I know, I've never in my life like felt this kind of exhaustion.
Speaker 2: It's so bizarre. But they said next week I'm gonna be on point because I have It's like the way that they did the radiation and the immunotherapy. Now I have this like little bit of a break. And today's the first day that I was like, like, yesterday I had a big, huge interview and I almost canceled it, and like my publicist was like, Teddy, they flew in here to do this interview. Do you think you could possibly put on some clothes and some makeup and show it for one hour? And I was like, you know what, I probably can do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I but let's no, no, now that we got into into cancer, what's going on? Can yeah, that's cancer? What is going on right now? I mean, I know that you updated everybody with US Weekly magazine. If you guys haven't bought it, go out and buy it. I tried to get it. I'm going to have to order out sold out. I have to order it off of Amazon. So just because I want to copy and have that copy forever. And but so you said the exhaustion. Now you finished with radiation, Now you're doing immunotherapy every three weeks. So from what you've said, like you do immunotherapy and it's really like a week of exhaustion and not feeling well.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was going to be the radiation that was brutal when when you hear people talk about it. But what I've learned is a lot of people don't really know about immune therapy. Immune therapy has really only been around ten years, so it's not as spoken about as chemo or radiation. I mean, I love my radiation doctor. He's hilarious, but I don't other than the going bald part that was from radiation, not immunotherapy.
Speaker 3: So radiation does not hurt, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's the one that you have to go in and seriously, uh, where you wear the mask that's over your face and you're like, great, I'm Hannibal Lecter in this place. But when you first try the mask on, it's a real dream. It's like wet and they it's like you know when you're a kid and they do a face mask on you. Yeah, and it feels so nice with the cold thing, and then they pull it off, and then two hours later you go in and then you realize it has screws and you're screwed into the back of this machine, and then you're like, what am I going to do for the next forty five minutes? That's I mean, that's.
Speaker 3: And it's not like prenew vot. You don't get to watch Netflix.
Speaker 2: No, there's no freaking Netflix.
Speaker 3: They should add Netflix.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I've made thankfully. I mean a lot of people I've probably pissed off in this process, but my radiologist I love so much that, like now I can like make jokes with them and I'm like, hey, can we please put on, you know, a murder pod or True crime or something like that, and they'll do that.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. I mean, obviously you've done it so many times and you probably get used to it each time, But at the very beginning, were you claustrophobic at all? Being held?
Speaker 2: It was as you see, I go to my jaw because that's what I do every time I get in. It's very tight, which like so you're backed up like this and they cannot have you move because they're trying to get specific spots, and it's very tight, so like I kept wanting to like move my jaw around or like try to get it, and they'd be like, please stop moving your jaw, and I was like, oh, that's why it's deathly tight on my teeth.
Speaker 3: Is it spot radiation or in over the whole head radiation?
Speaker 2: They there's particular like I can feel it moving around, and then being.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, so it's a targeted spots.
Speaker 2: It's targeted spots because you know, they found five four or five more tumors in my brain, so they're trying to four right, four dishes and then I have two in my lungs on one on each side. But the radiation does nothing for the lungs. That's solely for the brain, which I'm like, great, we need as much up with the brain as possible.
Speaker 3: Well, you're gonna beat it.
Speaker 2: But I've gotten a lot more sarcastic about it and which no one can really handle. But now my kids have brought into it, like if I the other day, I was like packing up cruises football thing for practice, and I'm like, shit, like where his blah blah. You know, I'm bugging everyone in the house because I can't find anything. Everybody moved things and clean things, trying to be helpful and uh, slate goes. Don't worry, mom, it's the tombs.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, now, how are the kids doing, a lot of people ask me that how are the kids doing?
Speaker 2: They're doing really well. I mean Edwin's for sure had to like step up and we have two, Like, we're really lucky that we have two nanny's that we can rotate in and out. My dad also had extreme like worry about me because there's certain times where I don't feel good. So I have a lady that comes and helps me at night. We call her nurse Nanny. She's seen her on the ground, Yeah, nurse nanny. And nurse Nurse Nanny does things like make me a lick surs. They sound really fun.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope she's not like Nanny McPhee. What's that? I always think that nanny, you know, the mole on her face.
Speaker 2: No, but she did. In the middle of our process, she got the freaking Cio two laser. All of a sudden she came and her face was this size.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: She gave me no warning, And I was like, Nurse NaNs what happened? Stop right there? What happened to your face? I'm frightened? And she goes, I got the CEO two laser. I go, how many days? How many days do I need to see it like this?
Speaker 3: A week?
Speaker 2: A week? But now she's back and looks like her skin looks like a baby's. But it's so good.
Speaker 3: Those are the best.
Speaker 2: But so anyway, if you want to get that laser, you're gonna be fucked for a week. It wasn't just Tamera that looked like a lunatic, it's nurse Nanny too, So I think everyone that gets it. Beware.
Speaker 3: So you said you did an interview yesterday? Yes, who'd you do with the interview with with Nightline and just talking about the process. But it's different when you're talking to like kind of more of a serious person about it. Were you being sarcastic?
Speaker 2: Yes? But she did make me cry. She worked it. It took me.
Speaker 3: You're a you're a tough cookie to cry because I feel like your way of dealing things with just being sarcastic about it and not like getting emotion all that.
Speaker 2: Well, then can you tell me why I cried so much when I was on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Because I'm not a freaking crier, so I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I think you were going through some hard times back then. Yeah, we've talked about that. Yeah, and so I think that played a role. And by the way, this show can make anybody fucking cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, seriously sensitive Spice, but not.
Speaker 3: An elector could cry on the housewife show.
Speaker 2: Well listen, this Hannibal elector has not been crying in interviews. Try to make me cry right now? You can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh what happened?
Speaker 3: How are you? Teddy? I'm doing great everything.
Speaker 2: My sister's coming to visit and she's staying for a week.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited for that.
Speaker 2: She's gonna come, like stay in my house and you know all the things. Meanwhile, nurse Nanny's like, does that mean I don't need to come? And I was like, no, we might. We might both need help. You know what.
Speaker 3: I want to give a shout out to your friend Jen. Oh my god, she is so amazing. Just I know what she's doing for you, but also for all the friends and a friend group she's she keeps us notified. She has set up a meal meal trains. I was called where we see somebody and keeps calling it a gofund me. I'm like, it's not a go fund it's not a go fund me. It's just us sending meals to you. See, it's one less thing for you in the family to worry, you know, to worry about. She's just always there for you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, the Koogs makes me talk to him more than he's ever made me talk to him. And now he just calls Jen because ninety percent of the time I'm not going to answer the no.
Speaker 3: I know You're not going to answer the phone. I never answered the phone. If I do, like I now, I know if I send like a beautiful picture of you or something, I'll get a response. Narciss I like that.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. But I I know you're going through a lot and you can't do all the things right now.
Speaker 2: But anyways, back to housewives.
Speaker 3: Are you watching all the shows like them?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: Know what's coming up?
Speaker 2: I know it's coming up the valley. The valley is coming up. And you know who I've been talking to a lot, not in a flirtatious way, guys. So everyone Jesse Jesse, and he says.
Speaker 3: Wait, a minute. You can't return my phone calls, but you talk to Jesse a lot.
Speaker 2: I voice note Jesse, okay, voice note better than we would talk more, but you don't.
Speaker 3: I just learned how to do it for you.
Speaker 2: I said, if you want to talk to me a voice note, you don't. You send a separate text, which is even worse than a group text.
Speaker 3: I hate any group text.
Speaker 2: He says, it's going to be good. I said that I was a little unhappy that he didn't have his current girlfriend on the show. That annoys me because then we're talking about someone that's not there. But she's not going to be there. But either way, it's going to be a great season. I mean the fact that Jax was on the cover of US Weekly before me, and then he had I saw that he had to take it down from his Instagram because of the comments. Do you know how weird that felt to me, because normally I am getting so much hate. The fact that I could leave a post up and Jack's can't. I don't know if this is a big on like the wind skill, but I was like, what, I don't.
Speaker 3: I know that you've gotten a lot of hate in the past, and it definitely has turned around, and I was so worried that people would still say hateful things. And everybody that I've read is so positive and so concerned and so loving, and that really just And then you did call out people. You did call out people that like, don't tell me what could possibly happen? Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: And when somebody writes that, I want to respond like is that necessary?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that necessary?
Speaker 2: You're on your walk to death? You know what, Samantha, does.
Speaker 3: That make you feel good? Samantha to say.
Speaker 2: That, like, Samantha, how about this? Oh? Then yesterday my dad calls eleven times in a row. Finally answer, I'm like, I'm in the bath. Let me live a little, like, let me enjoy, because I just want to make sure that you're going to be in our group family mausoleum.
Speaker 3: I go, I can't make and wait wait wait wait he did not where we john? No?
Speaker 2: Well, I said, I have kids, So where are they going to go? He's like, well, there's going to be the top five and then we're gonna have little areas around it, and then that's where everyone's going to get buried. And I go, do I need to make this commitment right now, and he goes, well, you're doing your will right now, so you may as well put it in there.
Speaker 3: So then I it says in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you're gonna have to visit my grave there. No, I mean it is a top five like MySpace.
Speaker 3: I I can remember my password to my Space.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if only I could remember mine. I tried cheeky three thirty one two three and it didn't work.
Speaker 3: But he did not what what did? Why?
Speaker 2: But then I started making demands. I said, I somebody said a quote to me the other day that seriously made me laugh so hard I cried with laughter. So the person I barely know, they're like, oh, I's heard about you know, lots of people have heard about what happened, Like, oh, yeah, it's a bummer. Hopefully everything will go all right. And he goes, you want to know the good news? Like sure, maybe, and he goes, hot, girls never die. I was like, that's going on my tombstone.
Speaker 3: You should put that as your bio on Instagram. Please change it, Please change it right now.
Speaker 2: Hot. But we're not going to make the big deal about it. We're just gonna change it. And see what people notice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, because nobody listens to this pod.
Speaker 2: Now people listen to who looks at somebody's fucking bio? When was the last time You're like, let me check with that bio. I know they changed from married to unmarried? Got it?
Speaker 3: Oh yay. I don't even know what's on my bio because it's been there for so long.
Speaker 2: But well we'll change that too. Fhipball's die.
Speaker 3: So Daddy John, he calls you a lot with some really uplifting information or this is this just a conversation that needs to be had, or is this like dad really?
Speaker 2: Because I said I wouldn't be so maybe I started it. He was talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, well here the truth comes out.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the death walk because I was all annoyed about the person on the Instagram saying that, and I said, just so you know, this is a reminder. I don't want to be a vegetable. I'm good to fight, fight, fight, but if I become and he's like, I'm going to be in charge of that, I'm like, well, I'll change my will right now. Then if you're not willing to, He's like, vegetable is dependent. I'm like what do you mean if I'm a cucumber or a like? What this is not a dependent like? It is what it is. But either way, I think I agreed to be in the mausoleum and I'm gonna have to work with my sister next week. The kids will be right behind me.
Speaker 3: Is Dad coming to visit?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm getting a couple of days with my sister first.
Speaker 3: I'm actually really happy because that's one of the things. It's really like I thought deep about, is that all your family lives out of state, and yes you have your children and Edwin, but you got to me would be difficult.
Speaker 2: And honestly, we need to do another pod where it's me and you and Eddie and Edwin. That pod almost pissed me off a little bit. I got a little repped.
Speaker 3: What you mean The AD's the one where everyone came back and he taught what pissed you off? Eddie said for him, it was very hard and uncomfortable because he didn't want to cross any lines or ask any questions that he didn't want to be asked, and he felt like he was just like uh huh, yeah, okay, like he said, it was very difficult.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks Eddie. It was difficult for me too, and I didn't even listen to the whole thing. I got annoyed.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't be teddy if you didn't get annoyed.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm nicer now than I was in the ICU. So let's look at the positives, all right. But we got to get back into these Housewives things because we're running out of time, and there's some questions insider info from a source, so apparently from the hospital room. I told Tamra that I had insider info about Garcel quiding. This may or may not be true because a lot of the I also said I knew who killed Lacy Peterson, so I.
Speaker 3: Didn't hear that one.
Speaker 2: I know all about the case.
Speaker 3: Who is the guy that you would see when you slept?
Speaker 2: He's the guy next door to me, oh, heth ledger. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a lot going on, but this part I feel like it is true.
Speaker 2: Garcel quit because of the pushback after the reunion. She can't take the heat. Garcel always hated being on RHOBH. She clocked in and out. She was always ready to go. She was always the first one to leave. She did not like anyone on the cast. She liked what the show brought her, which was a platform, but she has never had this much attention in her life. A source says she was never right for this job.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that can go for just about any of us on a housewife show. For a long time, you get to a point where, Okay, I can't take the heat anymore.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe it. If you were in the middle of a fight, I do not believe you would clock out. I mean, granted, you did quit this year like a freaking douche lord, but other than that, you not gonna clock out of a fight.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not one to clock out of a fight. All I will say about this, I don't know how this goes down. I don't know does she quit at the reunion? Does she quit after the reunion? We do see in the very first episode she's like fuck everybody. She was very I think pushed back by both, like she was like, how dare her put me in my place?
Speaker 2: And it does. I think it just also became abundantly obvious that her and Suttin are not friends, Like you can only fake that friendship for so long, and like where I'm watching it, I'm like not friends. This is what not friends?
Speaker 3: Looks like, yeah, do you think that she had planned? Like this was her season? She's like, you know what, this is it for me? Like I'm ready to move on. I have a new granddaughter or grandson, and you know, I want to do something different in my life. So I will I will say that I do the way it came out. I give her props for that. It wasn't anything shady.
Speaker 2: Andy said she did her own announcement out.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that the way to go instead of about it, instead of reading about it on raid online saying you get you got canned?
Speaker 2: Well, of course it's the way to go as the person doing it. But like you realize the whole time she gave herself brats. Andy said I could come back whenever, blah blah blah blah. It was all about her mind. I was like, you know, starting they're not going to let me tell you, but I'm doing it anyway.
Speaker 3: Let's get into more headlines.
Speaker 2: Please, Okay. So they want us to get into former Bravo producer Patrick. You know him?
Speaker 3: So you go, I know Patrick? So do you met Patrick?
Speaker 2: I know? But yeah?
Speaker 3: So yeah, So former Bravo producer Patrick McDonald speaks out on what a joy Garcel was to work with, unlike some of the cast, so Bravo Snark's side Instagram post. I've seen some widely negative things about her online. I can go on for days about what a pleasure Garcell was to work with. If you really want to measure the character of a real housewife as a crew member who they like to shoot with the most, and I agree with that. Like, there's some like I've heard, just even on mine, like cast like crew members is like, oh, I don't want to fill with her. I know they're not supposed to do, and I shouldn't say that, but it is true.
Speaker 2: I think we also need to make it clear this crew member is no longer on the show.
Speaker 3: He's no longer on the show. He worked with Beverly Hills. He worked on Orange County. I think for two years. He wasn't here that long on our show. He's been on other shows.
Speaker 2: He is press quite off.
Speaker 3: He's been on the press.
Speaker 2: I don't want something else to talk about.
Speaker 3: I don't no the details. I have not talked to him about it. He's always been nice to me always.
Speaker 2: Do we love it him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He was my handler at last year at the reunion, where he'd stay with me and walk me around and all that stuff. Always been kind. He's got a house and big bear as well. I don't like to get into this stuff because this is between him and either production or Bravo or whatever, and I can't speak for that. This is his opinion, and I don't want to get into it. But he says that Garcel was, you know, great to work with and some of the some of the.
Speaker 2: Girls aren't people great to work with when they never show drama and have shit hitting the fan in their life. Yeah, but you guse, everything's all good. What are you gonna be upset with the crew about?
Speaker 3: But but tell me, you have to agree on this. Either a good housewive or a bad housewive, whatever you want to call it, The way you treat the crew says a lot about your character if you're in idled and you yell and you.
Speaker 2: You know, But Madams, I would bet there was some moment in your housewife career where you vented to a crew member and then you're like, hey, sorry, I was upset. But the reason why I don't think Vined.
Speaker 3: I don't think Vined is a bad thing. I think when you're yelling at a crew member or saying horrible things to them, or you got to do this now wait, or I don't want to do this, don't make me do this. Like you do stuff like that, you get labeled as difficult to work with. That's true, And I'm going to say that Garcelle's not one of those people.
Speaker 2: No, because she had nothing ever to be upset about because she do.
Speaker 3: You know anybody? Do you know anybody on that cast that was difficult to work with or was not nice crew?
Speaker 2: I don't know about crew, but there was somebody on the cast when I was on This person was new, That's all I can tell you. And she was very mean to her glam. So for me, that's I mean, you could probably narrow it down, guys, but for me, that's a big red flag because.
Speaker 3: Like, what what did Jui do?
Speaker 2: It actually wasn't to.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Erica.
Speaker 2: New to the cast, new to the cast.
Speaker 3: That was like ancient times back then then you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's going to take a smart listener to figure it out. We are moving right along. We have a quick fans Q and.
Speaker 3: A okay, so there is I don't know if you followed this headline. Me Adelories have not talked about it, although we're not doing headlines, and I think it's an uncomfortable thing for her to talk about. But Theresa and her husband, Louis e been hit with a three million dollar taxeline. People magazine reported this. According to records obtained by People, the real house in New Jersey, Start and her husband have been hit with three million dollar tax lane. Teresa owes three hundred and three thousand and some change and Louis owns two point six million. This comes three months after Louis was issued another lane of one hundred and sixty three thousand and December twenty twenty four, which in New Jersey Court's website show is still an open case.
Speaker 2: My question is, how do you let this shit happen twice?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm worried for her, to be honest.
Speaker 2: How much how much tax lane do you have to have to go to jail?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I do not know how that works. I hope that that it doesn't get to that.
Speaker 2: But goodness for her, this isn't good. She personally only owes three hundred and three thousand. She could probably do like six paid posts and get that covered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't. I mean, I don't think she's I don't think she she's done making money. I'm sure she's still doing things even though the show's been put on hold. The one thing that I've noticed, like I thought, maybe they're going to bring cameras back up, maybe just.
Speaker 2: A payoff her bills.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't bring the cameras.
Speaker 3: I think Instagram is following this closely. I personally hate to see anybody in financial stress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, I do, but we're such good people. Tom No, I mean I do.
Speaker 3: I hate that. But if this is clearly self induced.
Speaker 2: But I have a question, would you rather be married to Louie or would you rather be married to Louie or Jill.
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that her ex husband? Or did I get confused? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeps and her brother? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so okay that we don't really know that much about this, but we do know that this is something that can be avoided if you're planning properly.
Speaker 3: Right right, And we don't know all the details. We just I mean, they're just reading the paperwork and pose hopefully they get it figured out, but not a good business to be in.
Speaker 2: Okay. This next one is she's speaking with Emily Hanks's Instagram post. PK allegedly sent a DM, PK, dm dimly, is there any chance that you could stop lying? I was married to my first wife for twenty years, not nine. I have never had a house fore closed on, and I would remain close with all my children, particularly my three older ones who are not on social media. I do not appreciate you grabbing an old photograph and posting their images on your disgusting blogs, So please take the image down, stop lying for clicks and money. Feel free to post this message, although I doubt you will as you know. As you know, it will show everyone just what a total shit you talk, and how you you have no regard for kids and that are not in your super sick world. Then Emily DMed him right back, and this was PK's reply. Four of my kids live in LA and one is in Rio. I'd personally stay away from my kids. I keep writing and posting about my family, and you'll see how lucky you get. If you can't take the heat about my family, you will see how lucky you get. I don't get what any of that means.
Speaker 3: If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen is what they said.
Speaker 2: I was going to repeat, and then it says if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. That he actually said that line. You're not a content creator, you are a liar. Her posts what she wants behind a filter that is marginally more of a misleading image than which you talk about. Go for it. See what a father who loves his kids will do to protect them when someone is out to harm them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have so much to say about this. First of all, I do like this actual content creator, Emily.
Speaker 2: I do not know her.
Speaker 3: I do like her, so he shouldn't. I don't think he should have done this. I think if anything like I get being upset about having your children, I'm assuming these children are grown by now picture on the post, maybe just you know, send them, send her a DM and say listen, I'd really appreciate it. Like these facts aren't right, Like the threatening and things like that usually doesn't go over well. It makes people get defensive. So I think there would have been a better way of or ignore it. I mean, if I commented or reached out to everybody talking about me on Instagram, I would have a full time time drop.
Speaker 2: Can you full time jop me? How many people follow she's speaking with Emily Hanks and this isn't me shading her. I'm just curious, like how many people read this that it brought it to his attention. And also, let's remember he had a time frame dedicated to him where he could say what he wanted to say, and he pretty much said a very similar thing on the reunion. I don't know that then, going after she's speaking with Emily Hanks is going to do any different.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's spiraling. This isn't like I don't think this is good. There's no reason to do that one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I know, I know, you know.
Speaker 2: Hold on, guys, sent this just in because I am an investigator. Sent at two am, but he could have been in another country, so we don't know the time zone.
Speaker 3: Two a m. Well, like I said, this was not the way to do it. You could have done it nicely or you could not do it at all.
Speaker 2: If it's sent at two am, does it show where the person lives or does it show where.
Speaker 3: The person that lives.
Speaker 2: It's going to show what she lives in LA, so that I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty anything that I message it to a is a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I agree with that. So I mean, but you and.
Speaker 2: I are in bed by eight o'clock two am, like i'd already be up doing something but apparently causing problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, her podcast does pretty well and it's very popular.
Speaker 2: So I like PK.
Speaker 3: I gotta pick your battles. You got to pick your battles.
Speaker 2: I like PK, but I think they should have come a come up with a common whatever their story was, they were gonna slang for everybody.
Speaker 3: Now you said that Dari has now reached out to you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, darit is in in the fold. We've been chatting. She's been checking in on me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: And I think, truthfully, when you are going through hell yourself, sometimes you're just trying to get through day by day. And our first message did require like her to make an apology and me to say it's okay, and me to also say, like I've crossed the lines of things I've said I probably will continue to do. So this is where our life is now.
Speaker 3: Well, I love that you said I I will continue to do so that. I mean, there's nothing like an apology where I'm just going to keep going after you. So just be prepared.
Speaker 2: I love you. Let's go to dinner. But like, if you step up and do something to annoy me on the show, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To say it probably, or if you're in the press, we're gonna we're gonna report on it.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk on it. But I did text her last night and said, what is this Dylan Efron situation? And I'm pissed?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: They? I said, are you making out with Dylan Efron? Or is this just like a joke you like?
Speaker 3: The first of post, Dylan has a girlfriend that he's had for many, many years. So he posted a thirst trap and it was a good thirst trap, I'm going to tell you that, and a lot of people responded to it. It was on page six. Derey was one of them, and it said Derray Kimseley may not be officially single yet is what page six said. But she shared her appreciation for Dylan Efron's latest thirst trap. He is shirtless, he is abbed out the BRA celebrity who is currently separated from Paul Pete. K gus A gushed over the Traders star abs Friday, and what she said is it's the proud look on your face for me. Oh and the abs are also fire fire fire.
Speaker 2: Not the best hit on Listen. You know, I've made some poor choices, but she could have done something flirty. Heer, Well, that's too long.
Speaker 3: Well's also Dylan is not her type of guy, so I don't think she was hitting on him.
Speaker 2: I need to know if this is going to be our next fight because I like him, and I.
Speaker 3: Need to know, like how many of the gays were like, yes, Dylan, we need to see more of you because you.
Speaker 2: Rather both guys, Dylan or.
Speaker 1: Zach.
Speaker 3: I really kind of like them both, I really do. I don't. I mean, I enjoy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a threesome. That's what you're leaving this?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yes, do you want to join be like a summer house with.
Speaker 2: Sex with me? Tam Oh. Guess who I've been messaging back and forth with about cancer? Who? Jesse Solis. He's actually given a lot of good advice.
Speaker 3: I think that it's good to talk to people that have gone through it for sure, So he he battled it for how long?
Speaker 2: I think he's I'd have to look at my Instagram, but I think he said four years. And what I asked him, I said, you know, during the times you were in treatment and not feeling good, did you lay in bed or did you go do stuff? Like this is where I'm really struggling. And he said, every day it was like a completely different day, Like I would make plans and then not be able to do it, but then sometimes I would go out and feel normal and do all the regular things, and then on the days that I didn't, I just really.
Speaker 3: I think that you are smart. Just listen to your body, because with immune therapy, doesn't it work with your own immune system, And if you're pushing yourself, maybe your immune system and system won't be the strongest or I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what don't touch me is whatever you feel the best doing is going to help you get better the fastest because you're you're you're doing what your body wants. But either way, it was very nice for him to message me, is there anything else we need to talk about that.
Speaker 3: We can talk about? Ashley Darby goes viral with her pitchy vocal TV tribute to her to Flack during Fox five DC appearance. Actually stop basing her late flack iconic song killing Me Softly with his song.
Speaker 2: I hate. I mean, I don't know her song, but I do know that there's a song by the fujis killing me softly.
Speaker 3: It's probably a remake, sweetheart, That's what I'm asking softly with his song, No killing me softly? Yeah, and then it's killing me softly like I mean, I would have been booed. She was pretty close to that. How many people it's a nineteen seventy three song killing me softly? And somebody put killing me softly? Indeed, somebody wrote another one wrote, this is a type of confidence and audacity I aspire to have.
Speaker 2: I love it. People say audacity. Can I add it to my vocabulary word? Can we put it on my rundown?
Speaker 3: So I put it on your bio.
Speaker 2: Put it on my bio right after we say hot girls never die?
Speaker 3: Right, the audacity of somebody to say that, So ROBERTA. Fleck died passed away recently, So she was just giving her a tribute. I mean, bless her heart, honestly, I will say she redid the song at another venue and it sounded fifty percent better.
Speaker 2: I mean, for someone just to sing in the middle of like a parking lot is a lot different than if you're in a sound studio, yeah, and have like a head piece in and you can. I mean, there's there's a lot of things. But I like Ashley Darby. But know who I'm missing? Candice? Is she gonna come back? I forgot watching anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, Potomac is over, so we're not watching it. I don't know if she'll be back. I hope she will.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Bravo's new gen New York City Hard launches Gia, Riley, Burris, brook Marks, and more for this new show on Bravo. Summer's about to get hotter as Bravo's next generation, including familiar faces who grew up on the screens of Bravo on a new show called Taking Manhattan Bravo Kids, Ariana, gia A, Riley Brooks. There's a whole slew of them that are going to be on the show, and the series follows this tangled crew as they define their identities and navigate adulthood. So okay, so this is kind of like a spin off for the kids Next Generation New York City.
Speaker 2: I don't want it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's happening. It debuts June third, nine pm. So there's a few fan questions. I know we got to get through. We already talked about the Kenya firing. Fans want to know we already talked about that. Okay, one thing we haven't talked about. Two things, Teddy. I always say that Renna needs to come back. I always say that, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Of course, I think Renna needs to come back. I think Renna will absolutely not come back. I do think that if they did another show and added Renna and sprinkled some other people in, Rena would do a show. I just don't think Rena would come back to Real Housewives of Beverly Hill's because there's so many Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, she came out recently on a podcast and said it was the fans that made her leave, And I'm just telling you, guys, you need to stop, you really do. It's one thing to be a fan, but it's another thing to tear somebody down so badly that they no longer want to do their job because they are hurt so bad. Like we are people. We're people well, you like it or not. I don't have me go that.
Speaker 2: Who cares about y'all's feelings. But the big part is that you're tuning into the show for entertainment. Yeah, no, entertainment is a freaking snore fest. Believe me. I sat there and watched them the Beverly Hills reunion just now. That was tough. I had to take a nappo poos. So it was we need it, we need drama, we need you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and no, the fans right now are so vocal and so mean, and they're hurting the shows. They're not making them better. Yes we have villains, Yes we have the sweet one. Yes we have the or you know, crazy one. That's what makes a show like you can be.
Speaker 2: Opinion on everybody's cast for a certain reason. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So another question, fan, last, when do you know what a tariff is?
Speaker 2: I saw this and it made me feel much better about this.
Speaker 3: Well, I only know because and I only know minimal because I Eddie and I were on a walk and we were talking about it and it's basically at tacks on important goods. That's all I know. That's it.
Speaker 2: Well, I can show you this because this is what I know.
Speaker 3: Hold on, okay, are you talking about the housewife tariff?
Speaker 2: No? Hold on, I got.
Speaker 3: Somebody broke it down in housewife terms.
Speaker 2: No, not that.
Speaker 3: What does it say? Can you read it?
Speaker 2: When everyone is worried about tariffs? But I'm not because I don't know what the fuck those are.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean we're going to go into recession. We're going to go into recession. Somebody brought it up Johnny yesterday, and I was like, mm hmmm, You're like, I'm just trying to get through life right now. Like I'm not worried about it. Tariff.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm very booked up with Kenya's departure. Oh my gosh, Tam.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love you. I miss you. I think we might be seeing each other on Monday. Really to recap the valley?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yes, we have to see another person?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Should we ask Jesse? Can Jesse come?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna be with you next week because we're going to recap the valley? I know, I know. Okay, Well, we'll talk.
Speaker 2: About either way. I'll talk about I talk about this offline once I've removed this tightwig.
Speaker 3: Off the line. Yes, off the line. I noticed you made comments about your wigs itching, and then you said something about Amazon with the hat with the hair, the baseball hat with hair on it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going hair that pokes up this I'm like, why.
Speaker 3: I almost bought you that, but I didn't want you to get offended by it. This is when you're in the hospital. I'm like, I'm gonna get her a hat. She canna have hair. She can just pop it on when we do the pod. But I'm like, oh no, what if she takes a fence to it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's one good one and one shit one. The shit one has weird hair that pokes up this way, and then the good one just does what any normal baseball cap wig would do, which is just down right here. But I have to say and like to the people coming after me about wearing wigs. Sometimes sometimes if I have like makeup on and I'm feeling good, I don't mind not having a wig on. But there are some days where I look like hell's been run over, and then I don't have a wig on, and then I have a bald spot right here, and then I just don't want to do it. I want to like feel a little bit more confident in my skin and you nobody. I'm super old, buddy.
Speaker 3: And you have every right to be. But nobody should give you shit about wearing a wig. If you want to wear a wig, wear a wig like every day is different and whatever makes you happy or comfortable or confident, that's all that fucking matters some guys.
Speaker 2: Some days I'll be in a wig and some days I won't. And maybe someday my channel stop being so swollen and doing this because it's really bothering me.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll worry, friend, one day at a time.
Speaker 2: All I can say is, steroids are not my friend.
Speaker 3: No, steroys puff you up, but they're not necessary. They're necessary. Hate.
Speaker 2: Look at my eyes makes my eyes look so small too, all popped up with little baby eye holes.
Speaker 3: Well, some girls do that on purpose. They put so much filler in their ohs.
Speaker 2: Someone on one of my posts, No they didn't. Oh MG, she's out of control with the filler. I'm like, I am as swollen as a tick. Fuck.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's somebody. I want to get into their d MS and do a PK on them, because that is not okay am two am? Yes, Yes, I'll be I would be. Yeah, my mind would be who puts filler in their eyelids. Nobody just people like to talk shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, guys, Thanks for tuning in for another episode of The Twats.